PDA

View Full Version : Question 🤔

PPJones
12-13-22, 14:05
So, having a debate with another monger.

My friend has this girl on SM that he's friends with. They haven't met, much less interacted. Only a few comments on a couple of her posts from him. My friend is stating, that if he manages to seek her out and engage her, and it then becomes some sort of a sugar arrangement, that THAT would be considered finding her "in the wild ". I, on the other hand, disagree. I feel that situation would only be considered "finding her online". I feel like "in the wild " is only achieved at an "in person" meeting, such as a grocery store, convenience store, gas station, etc, where you approach and engage in conversation and then you work things from there. In my book, only IN PERSON meetings qualify. Any insight to this? Am I wrong?

J Richard
12-13-22, 15:40
So, having a debate with another monger.

My friend has this girl on SM that he's friends with. They haven't met, much less interacted. Only a few comments on a couple of her posts from him. My friend is stating, that if he manages to seek her out and engage her, and it then becomes some sort of a sugar arrangement, that THAT would be considered finding her "in the wild ". I, on the other hand, disagree. I feel that situation would only be considered "finding her online". I feel like "in the wild " is only achieved at an "in person" meeting, such as a grocery store, convenience store, gas station, etc, where you approach and engage in conversation and then you work things from there. In my book, only IN PERSON meetings qualify. Any insight to this? Am I wrong?And he will be telling you she is a Virgin as well.

PPJones
12-13-22, 16:37
And he will be telling you she is a Virgin as well.Nah, he can't fool me. She posts pics with her kid.

But, what do you think? Is this mongering in the wild??

J Richard
12-14-22, 14:25
Nah, he can't fool me. She posts pics with her kid.

But, what do you think? Is this mongering in the wild??Only in his mind.