View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Phred
01-07-06, 14:30
Hi All

I tried the new place in the Gazette, Ivy Therapy. Advertized hours are 10AM - 11PM, a good sign. Location South Nevada, also a good sign. Got there was met by cute Korean girl, very good sign. Rate 60 for an hour, normal price in Springs. Taken to room with louvered half doors, bad sign.
Bottom line good massage no happy ending.

One for the team
Phred

Asian Master
01-08-06, 15:15
Sorry to hear about your experience. I also went by yesterday and had a great time. At first I was wondering if I had to stop by another AMP for satifaction after the massage but in the end everyone was happy.

Its not FS but I did get Happy Ending with a lot of FOV, FIV, DFK, LK, hands everywhere. All I can say it was the best happy ending I have had in quite while, she did the deed under the sheets because of the doors. Money was NOT discussed .5 tip, paid of 2 hr session. YMMV Reminds me a lot of Las Vegas AMPs, no doors, no FS but very eager lady willing please with happy endings.

Hi All

I tried the new place in the Gazette, Ivy Therapy. Advertized hours are 10AM - 11PM, a good sign. Location South Nevada, also a good sign. Got there was met by cute Korean girl, very good sign. Rate 60 for an hour, normal price in Springs. Taken to room with louvered half doors, bad sign.
Bottom line good massage no happy ending.

One for the team
Phred

GeneLuck
01-10-06, 01:02
Sorry to hear about your experience. I also went by yesterday and had a great time. At first I was wondering if I had to stop by another AMP for satifaction after the massage but in the end everyone was happy.

Its not FS but I did get Happy Ending with a lot of FOV, FIV, DFK, LK, hands everywhere. All I can say it was the best happy ending I have had in quite while, she did the deed under the sheets because of the doors. Money was NOT discussed .5 tip, paid of 2 hr session. YMMV Reminds me a lot of Las Vegas AMPs, no doors, no FS but very eager lady willing please with happy endings.Asian Master,

What was the name of the girl you saw?

I went down there today after reading your (and Phred's) posts. I was greeted by Yumi, a shy buy kinda cute Asian girl. She started with a bit of a hard, almost rough, massage without oil. I thought, oh boy, this isn't going to be much fun.

While I was still face down, she broke out the warm oil. I love that stuff, and she did a really nice massage with it. I kept removing the towel, and she obliged my getting friendly with her oiled hands in the upper thigh area ;-)

When I turned over, she kept trying to cover up young Jim and the twins, and I uncovered them two or three times. Then we went through this game of charades where she seemed pretty paranoid about the happy ending. I finally convinced her I was not going to "cause trouble", and she provided a nice warm-oil ending. Offered me a shower, too. Even after I dressed, she looked at me with genuine fear in her eyes, saying she didn't want trouble.

$.2 total. Worth the extra .6 for the nice warm-oil work she did. I think I'll pay her another visit soon -- she may be even better once she trusts me. By the way, the twin wooden doors do leave things more open than I am used to, but it was no big deal. Nobody else there, so nothing to worry about.

Also, Ivy is a bit secluded from Nevada, so discretion isn't much of a problem. I'd be OK with dropping by during the day.

Y'all be careful!

Amp_Man
01-12-06, 21:04
Well it has been awhile since I've visited CS...however, during this recent, I decided to check out the scene again after doing some reading on the forum. Seeing many reviews of young providers on the forum, that got me movitivated a bit. So after a couple of readings in the 05 archive, I decided to check out Oriental House...man I wish I would have brought a long a second address. So, after comming in, mamasan ask for the fee...I ask who was working. She responded, young girl, long hair, and petite (sounded good right?) "well, can I see her?"

"Oh, you try, she very good" mamasan said.

"No, I got to see the line up the last time I was here, I'd like to see her please"

Well mamasan went to get the "young girl". I took a good 5 minutes before someone returned, anyhow what return was an older lady in the upper thirties, maybe even in her forties. "OK?" the "young girl" asked. I shook my head, she left and got mamasan back. This took another 5 minutes...at this time I really didn't have a second address to go searching and really didn't want to go out again, thinking to myself, perhaps get her to shut off the lights completely or close my eyes!

Anyhow, mamasan comes back, "you try, she very good!"
"OK, I'll try" reluctantly I agree. Mamasan now holds out her hand to collect the fee, "two hundred please". "NO, I don't pay first...I never pay first", put my wallet in my pocket and was heading for the door. After more negotiations, she finally saw it my way and collected the house fee which was .60.

The "young girl" comes back in and begins the session. I was not excited at all! And this made it for a longer session than I wanted, I just wanted it to end as this "young girl" wasn't any better looking than the mamasan herself. Bottom line is, after a full hour, I finally manage to use my imagination to finish.

I felt a bit bad, as I was NOT into the session as all, and this provider was trying very hard to please me, however, her looks and older age just never got me into the session. Anyhow, after the session, I gave her 5 jacksons for a tip and she was very happy with that. Indicating that she was trying very hard to make me happy. Great attitude and service, but the looks of the provider never got excited...literally.

They also indicated that they were getting a younger provider next week, however, I really doubt it as this place is in a somewhat secluded place and shares the same building as an auto repair shop...

So, my question is...where are the young providers that you guys rave about?

Asian Master
01-12-06, 22:00
First of all, please go back to where ever you are from. Oriental House is probably the best AMP in town. Yes I will admit, I have not been there in a few months, but almost everyone who has review Oriental House have had great reviews.

Second you need to come in with an open mind. if you don't like what you saw, leave, you didn't have to stay. The way you descibe you experience, sound like you had a very bad attitude coming in. No one want to serve anyone in a bad mood or can't raise the flag. You should have just left.

Third, AMPs change, girls to come and go, whoever was mention in a review could be gone by the time you vist. There are enough AMPs in town like Kinja, Ivy that I have seen with young ladies. (but then I have no idea, how young you want - to me any younger is illegal)

Fourth, Considering all that has happen in Denver, Dallas, San Francisco and L.A., this is city(cross your fingers) is very lucky to have the AMPs we have. Nobody is forcing anyone to go to these place, there are plenty of young ASP.

Fifth, I have seen this in a couple of places. But each AMP have there own methods of paying first or last after the service. Don't be so shock if they ask for the money first, they want you to enjoy the "full" experience without the interuption of paying.

And sixth and last. you might want to look at sowet.com, the************.com, and previous reviews in this forum before you go to AMP. Do your research before going on the hunt.

Well it has been awhile since I've visited CS...however, during this recent, I decided to check out the scene again after doing some reading on the forum. Seeing many reviews of young providers on the forum, that got me movitivated a bit. So after a couple of readings in the 05 archive, I decided to check out Oriental House...man I wish I would have brought a long a second address. So, after comming in, mamasan ask for the fee...I ask who was working. She responded, young girl, long hair, and petite (sounded good right?) "well, can I see her?"

"Oh, you try, she very good" mamasan said.

"No, I got to see the line up the last time I was here, I'd like to see her please"

Well mamasan went to get the "young girl". I took a good 5 minutes before someone returned, anyhow what return was an older lady in the upper thirties, maybe even in her forties. "OK?" the "young girl" asked. I shook my head, she left and got mamasan back. This took another 5 minutes...at this time I really didn't have a second address to go searching and really didn't want to go out again, thinking to myself, perhaps get her to shut off the lights completely or close my eyes!

Anyhow, mamasan comes back, "you try, she very good!"
"OK, I'll try" reluctantly I agree. Mamasan now holds out her hand to collect the fee, "two hundred please". "NO, I don't pay first...I never pay first", put my wallet in my pocket and was heading for the door. After more negotiations, she finally saw it my way and collected the house fee which was .60.

The "young girl" comes back in and begins the session. I was not excited at all! And this made it for a longer session than I wanted, I just wanted it to end as this "young girl" wasn't any better looking than the mamasan herself. Bottom line is, after a full hour, I finally manage to use my imagination to finish.

I felt a bit bad, as I was NOT into the session as all, and this provider was trying very hard to please me, however, her looks and older age just never got me into the session. Anyhow, after the session, I gave her 5 jacksons for a tip and she was very happy with that. Indicating that she was trying very hard to make me happy. Great attitude and service, but the looks of the provider never got excited...literally.

They also indicated that they were getting a younger provider next week, however, I really doubt it as this place is in a somewhat secluded place and shares the same building as an auto repair shop...

So, my question is...where are the young providers that you guys rave about?

Amp_Man
01-14-06, 02:53
:-), first of fall, calm down. I've probably have been to many more amps than you think...not only in the US, but in Europe and Australia as well, check my posts in other cities as well as other countries.

You're right, I could have left, however, not having a second address with me, and limited on time, I didn't. Needless to say, I do realize what's going in Denver, SF, Dallas, and etc...SF is one of my favorites and I am sadden to see a few of my favorite places out there shut down.

Lastly, keep in mind this is a forum...and all I was doing was contributing my recent experiece to the forum, that's all, wasn't trying to put down CS. So, I did do my research, and based on what was contributed in the 05 reviews, Oriental House was rave to the best...it just simply wasn't the night I went...and nor was there any young providers the night I went. You're absolutely right, these places do have turn overs, but let me just say this, the night I went was completely dead, I was the only guest...I am not sure how busy it has been in the past, but the provider did tell me, the past two months there have been very slow for them. Again, they did say a new young provider was coming in next Friday, but unfortunately I won't be around to experience it.

Again, I'm simply contributing my experience to this forum and not putting any place down...it's bad enough they're have to do this for a living! However, this forum is made up of honest feedback, reviews, and candid posts from readers and contributers like us and hopefully my contribution help the next guy stopping by, passing through, or wanting an update on their favourite place. You're right, I could have left, but even Ebert has to sit through a bad movie every now and then to provide a review. :-)

First of all, please go back to where ever you are from. Oriental House is probably the best AMP in town. Yes I will admit, I have not been there in a few months, but almost everyone who has review Oriental House have had great reviews.

Second you need to come in with an open mind. if you don't like what you saw, leave, you didn't have to stay. The way you descibe you experience, sound like you had a very bad attitude coming in. No one want to serve anyone in a bad mood or can't raise the flag. You should have just left.

Third, AMPs change, girls to come and go, whoever was mention in a review could be gone by the time you vist. There are enough AMPs in town like Kinja, Ivy that I have seen with young ladies. (but then I have no idea, how young you want - to me any younger is illegal)

Fourth, Considering all that has happen in Denver, Dallas, San Francisco and L.A., this is city(cross your fingers) is very lucky to have the AMPs we have. Nobody is forcing anyone to go to these place, there are plenty of young ASP.

Fifth, I have seen this in a couple of places. But each AMP have there own methods of paying first or last after the service. Don't be so shock if they ask for the money first, they want you to enjoy the "full" experience without the interuption of paying.

And sixth and last. you might want to look at sowet.com, the************.com, and previous reviews in this forum before you go to AMP. Do your research before going on the hunt.

Gauge
01-27-06, 12:21
I just wanted to say that I travel to COS fairly regularly, and have just found this site. The information here is very helpful, as I have always been left to my own devices in the Springs before this.

I used to use a spa in Manitou Springs (Bamboo Spa) until I found a great outcall service. The Bamboo Spa was a little more expensive than what is stated here for COS or Castle Rock, and they too have issues with not enough ladies to stagger the business. I haven't been back for about a year, especially since I found this outcall business that handles it all at your hotel.

I have to admit that I am a fan of all types and races of women, so this outcall is not to be compared to an AMP, but is called "Ebony Erotic Massage." I have used them quite a few times and have always been very pleased with the results. You can call and schedule your appoinment, then you ask what girls or types of girls are available. I am a breast man, so that is always a must and always delivered. The question arises whether they are augmented or real. You can request either, slim and stacked, thick and busty, thin and slender, etc. You order it up your way. Very nice to have the choice. I encourage you to give it a try. It may just be a nice change from the COS AMP's or the complaints about the lack of SW's.

Just my suggestion.

Gauge

Zoo TV
02-09-06, 03:09
FYI on a spa bust the pics look pretty hot. Whats wrong with Denver dont they have better things to do than to bother good spas.

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=4a166dac-0abe-421a-01c4-12c98ae92af9&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

Later
Zoo

Black Treechas
02-18-06, 23:42
I went to 3 AMPs in the Springs and three others in other states. Best time I had was at the one at the far end of the parking lot of the U. of Phoenix building in the Springs. It might have been Cirlcle Blvd, but not sure...and I think Tokoyo was in the name, but not positive.

Best massuese was short with larger breasts (maybe implants?).

She is the only massuese that catered to more sensitve parts of my body while I was on my stomache...was the first place she washed during table shower, and that area got a lot of extra attention during massage.

I think she was manager (this was in 2003). I hightly reccommend. Hopefully she is still there.

I reccommned an early afternoon visit when the place is not busy. I got a good rate then, too.

CFS, DATY, DATO

Medic69
03-02-06, 15:30
I hooked up with a lovely young lady today, Brandy. She provides FS incall. She is not a young hardbody, she is more like the girl next door. 35, brown hair, shaved clean, nice natural tits. She is multi-orgasmic and a squirter. She is very passionate, not a clock watcher, and REALLY enjoys her work! DATY, MSOG, BBBJ, Greek, no hole barred! She was awesome and all for $! Senior Members PM for contact info.

Dont Sweat
03-03-06, 01:42
I hooked up with a lovely young lady today, Brandy.
Based on the description, I think this is Brandi who advertises on Bears Board.
I've seen her - she's all that and more.

Gauge
03-04-06, 14:32
Gents,

Try this new service in the Springs. I know the person working behind the scenes on this one, and she really wants to make sure her clients get the very best from her girls.

Just look at the talent from her web page;

http://www.freewebs.com/acalmingexperience/

Cheers,

Gauge

Phred
03-19-06, 22:29
Hi All

I dropped by Penny's (on Paonia), first time in 6 months or so. Met by Na Na, nice face, good figure, slightly enhanced boobs (but a good job).

The table shower was good. Massage was fair. A plus was the shorty outfit she was wearing kept ridding up. There was just her underneath it.

FS was very good BBBJ enthusiastic 69 ( she liked DATY), multi positions. She seemed to prefer mish.

As I left I met another slightly slimmer girl.

Won't be 6 months before next visit.

Remember YMMV.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Medic69
03-20-06, 15:18
Phred,

What was the damage?

Phred
03-21-06, 01:59
It was 60 house fee and 140 for full service

Phred

Bustop
03-23-06, 20:24
Seems like nothing has changed in COS since I left... sucks to be you guys. Can't wait to get to Germany where I don't have to sneak...

Co Amp Noob
03-30-06, 12:02
Can someone help me out with trying an incall ASP?

I have done AMP before. The usual 40-60 for whats advertised and then you pay girl for extras ($100-150 extra), but how does ASP work?

I see on websites advertised prices for incall half-hour, hour, and so on, but is this for time only and extras cost extra or what.

I dont want to drop 150-200 for face time.

Thanks for the help, I will definately be sure to post any results after my first try.

Co Amp Noob
03-30-06, 18:53
Can someone please help me with first time ASP visit?

I have done AMP in the past and have had wonderful experience. 40-50 upfront to cover advertised service and then consult provider regarding extras (100-150 usually).

However, in the past with callout, I have experienced a quote to deliever and then had to negotiate for extras.

With ASP, I see numbers on website, but are those numbers just for time or are they for service as well or is that negotiated at show time?

Basically, I just hate surprises. I have looked over Brandy's site and thank I might give her a try. Seems up front and very reasonable.

Thanks for any help and I will be sure to post my findings as they come.

Phred
03-31-06, 01:13
Hi All

On 03-27-06 at approximately 13:00 hrs members of the Metro VNI Street Impact team, shift two, conducted a undercover JON detail in the area of 1900 E. Platte Ave. Undercover CSPD female Police Officers poised as prostitutes and made arrangements to exchange sex for money. 5 adult male parties were served and released for prostitution.

If any mongers saw this please post more detail, description, MO

Ya'll be carefull out there
Phred

Phred
03-31-06, 01:15
I hooked up with a lovely young lady today, Brandy. She provides FS incall. She is not a young hardbody, she is more like the girl next door. 35, brown hair, shaved clean, nice natural tits. She is multi-orgasmic and a squirter. She is very passionate, not a clock watcher, and REALLY enjoys her work! DATY, MSOG, BBBJ, Greek, no hole barred! She was awesome and all for $! Senior Members PM for contact info.

Built for comfort not for speed. Real three holer that enjoys her work.

Phred

Coloradoguy
03-31-06, 21:29
Anyone ever used Hot Honeys from yellow pages. Said they have incall near Circle and I-25. Wanted $150 for hour or $240 for 2-girls. Please feel free to PM me. Sounded like they would want big tip.

Thanks

John Cos
04-09-06, 10:45
I made my first visit to an AMP this week, choosing Penny's based on what I had read on this board.

I was met by Lisa, who may be Phred's Nana based on the description.

I skipped the table shower. The massage was good, the extras better. Lisa was enhusiastic -- performing some services that I did not expect at all (let's just say that her tongue went someplace where the sun don't shine).

Her body is incredible, a joy to explore. Highly recommended.

Phred
04-15-06, 00:43
Hi All

Ah spring! Not cruising but traversing East Platte I spotted two. One a real skinny flaky looking WSW, the othe young 7+ that some monger swooped down on.

I was at the O house about a week ago. I had a 24 YO Japanese girl (Yu Yu (why do so many AMP girls use double names?)) who was an easy 8 for looks and 9 for service.

Ya'll be careful out there
Phred

Phred
05-24-06, 22:39
Hi All

I had sometime this afternoon, so I went down Platte. I picked up a pair, Jenny (red head) and Rachael (brunnette). 100 for the pair. The service was underwhelming (YMMV). They had an apartment on the corner of Dale & Bennet, upstairs. I think if I try them again I just take one. Earlier I had seen Patty my first pro in the Springs (more than 20 years ago), she was looking pretty grim.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Bustop
05-27-06, 19:03
I know this is long- very long, but bear with me I had to tell someone!

I remember when I was in ROTC in college, the Commandant (a Sergeant Major) used to tell me stories about Germany- Germany this and Germany that… Germany was so great that he married a German woman! Germany was sooooo great because German women LOVE black men! After hearing his stories about the night life – including the red light district – I was intent on visiting. I am proud to say that a 10 year old dream has finally come to fruition.

Suffice it to say that I am military. I endured years of crappy assignments (Columbus, GA; Fayetteville, NC; San Antonio, TX; Colorado Springs, CO), I am finally in the honey-pot of the world (OK, San Antonio and Colorado weren’t that bad, but they were my shortest assignments and I barely had time to enjoy the cities). I arrived a week ago and finally managed to rent a BMW and drive around. I found the perfect apartment in a very rural village. When I say village, I mean VILLAGE. It’s the kind of village you see on TV or in movies, with a single 2-lane road winding through the town. At one point, it narrows so much that only one car can pass at a given time. The side-walks are cobble-stone and don’t provide much of a buffer between the road and the businesses… I was fortunate to find this place. The balcony (about 100 feet long!) overlooks a valley and sits above olde vineyards! Sweet!

After finding such a place, I decided to go out to Frankfurt and celebrate. I have had dreams of the “red light district” (RLD). In my dreams, it spanned for 4 or 5 blocks; and there were buildings on either side w/ red neon lights. The buildings were similar to US buildings, that is, the length of the buildings were parallel to the street. You could walk the hallways, looking into each room where “mujeres de la noche” stood waiting, trying to bait you in- that was my dream.

I drove through the RLD last night, but I was too embarrassed to park and get out. Tonight, I parked in the first empty space and started walking. I passed all of the “Eros Centers”. I walked a circuitous 6 blocks before I heard a familiar voice. Actually, its familiarity was that it was an American calling me across the street. I glanced over and saw a black guy beckoning me. I went and he promised to tell me the secrets of the RLD if I went in and got ONE beer. I obliged. After all, I had been walking for 15-20 minutes and this was the first person to solicit me. When I got in, there was a 40ish NOT cute chick who started throwing herself at me. We went to the bar and I ordered a beer- 5 Euros! She asked if I would buy her a drink & I said “sure”. By this time I realized that it probably cost double what my drink cost. I jokingly said just that. The bartender replied that her drink was 18 Euro- by the way, 1 Euro = $1.30, so her drink was costing me about $24. I had the money- and she had already poured the drink- so I just went along with it. Three minutes later, the old lady was begging me to buy her another drink. I asked how much this one would cost and she said 36 Euro. I said no. Then the bartender came over and tried to persuade me. She didn’t phase me… I left as soon as I finished the beer. It reminded me of this Korean Bar I visiting in Fayetteville (on Bragg Blvd, just North of Johnson St).

Anyhow, the guy outside did as he promised. He told me what I needed to know. And this little bit of knowledge also gave me a bit of courage. I visited 6 “Eros Centers”. Just so you know, they are not the grandious buildings that I imagined. They are 4-6 stories high, no elevators, and each floor only has 3-6 rooms on it. About 80% of the doors were closed, and you actually had to walk in front of each door that was open to see the girl inside… Suffice it to say, after 3 Eros Centers, my drunk fat ass was panting and sweating- but I cowboyed-up and marched on. After the 5th, I decided to walk down the block to cool off. It was only about 60 degrees F tonight. I happened onto another center and walked inside… BTW, I was still sweating.

On the first floor, there was this lovely latin mommy. I paused outside of her room to try to cool down- and hoping that she would invite me in. She did. At the door, so said 25 Euros. I asked what do I get. She said “everything”. After peeing in her sink (there are no bathrooms), I got naked and did the damn thing. Even w/ a condom, I could feel everything. I held back and, naturally, lost the initiative. By that time, about 10 minutes had passed and she was going to HJ me to completion. I wanted FS again, but she noted that I was taking too long. I offered another .20E and she obliged. The whole time, I was sweating like a pig, and at every break, she’d grab a paper towel and pat me dry. Not quite a GFE, but she was sooo friggin’ hot, that it really didn’t matter. Maria said that she is from Colombia. She spoke Spanish quite well; horrible German (as if I would know) and even worse English. Who’da’thunk that that I would travel 10,000 miles from my home in LA to Germany and use the little bit of Spanish I know to get some a$$?

Anyhow, for those who have never been to an Eros Center, don’t be shy. Walk in as if you own the place- just know that you may walk up 5 flights of stairs in each bordello. And typically, the best girls are closer to the bottom floor- meaning, the girls at the top floors cost less. My guide to Eros also told me not to spend more than 25-30 Euros. Anything above that and the girl is taking advantage of you because she thinks Americans are wealthy… I spent 45E doing the do, but that was only because I was enjoying myself so much.

I will go back, and with any luck, see Maria again. If you have actually read this whole thing and have any questions, PM me.

I will be posting this message on every board that I have ever posted on… NOT spam, I just want my buddies to know what I’ve been up to…

BuStop

King Vik
05-27-06, 20:23
Bus: Bummer! I can empathize with you, I had a similar experience when I was in Germany. I liked Europe a lot, but the hobby was not what it is in the good old US. I found the girls in Germany to be just too business like about their services. Very sterle, like they had it down to a procedure; very expensive as well.

Give me a good ol East Colfax sw any day. Much better service. Much better chance at a GFE. The only downside is that you know the poor girls in the US are probably really down and out. The only upside to the German girls is that you know they probably have a fairly good life. I guess you can't have it all.

Some advice: Try out the various FFKs. My limited experience with them was much better than the RLDs. Also, I had a very nice time doing the stroll in the Czech Republic, both in Prague and along some of the motorways.

Best of luck to you. KV

Vettster
06-03-06, 21:13
Stopped in Oriental House today - Mamsan took $40 for 30min for massage, typical "you been here before" (Of course I had I said), and "who you see?" to which I said "I can't remember her name (total BS, right). Anyway, she led me to a massage room and 2 minutes later Jackie (I think she is Chinese - I didn't ask) came in. Thin, friendly, enhanced and BIG tits, english was so-so. She rubbed my back, shoulders and legs for 5 minutes, then told me to flip over. Not a true massage, but then hey - do we really want a massage when we go there ? Without even working on my frontside (no problem) she asked if I wanted FS, but without actually saying it, but by motioning her body in a hip-piston fashion (this girl wastes NO time). I shook my head no, and motioned HJ. She said "OK, you pay - is $1." - I countered $40 and she re-negotiated to $90, $80, $60, $50, then said OK for $40. I had her drop her top, and she allowed switch rub so I played with her enhanced juggs for what it was worth. She was wearing a thong, (which stayed on), but she let me run my hands through her ass crack and twat all I wanted. After happy ending, she washed me up normal fashion, then quickly and business-like said "OK, you pay now" which I did. Well worth the visit brothers !

Phred
06-12-06, 00:25
Hi All,

There are now full doors, with locks at the Ivy Spa. Also they have a table shower now. FS is available with a $1.2 tip. YMMV

Happy hunting
Phred

GeneLuck
06-13-06, 20:21
I think the Heavenly Hands trailer-based massage place may have been busted. Their phone has been disconnected and they are no longer advertising. Anyone know the full scoop?

GeneLuck
06-13-06, 20:25
Visited "massage diva" recently -- works out of a house near Uintah & Circle. Semi-cute lady, mid-30's, advertised "hot oil" in the Independent.

She uses hot oil all right -- the massage wasn't very deep but it felt great and let me wanting more.

I asked for more and she told me no. Maybe I didn't ask the right way, but I've thought about going back to see if she would loosen up after a couple of visits.

Sure wish I could find a lady who does a great massage with a nice happy ending -- without having to go to Denver!

Oldnavyguy
06-18-06, 17:04
Donna advertised on Bears Board in COS. I gave her a call and had no problem setting up a meeting. We met within an hour at her incall location near Fillmore and I 25. She is in her 30's but passes easily for late 20's. Short, slim, and great attitude. She does not do CIM or greek but evrything else in on the table. I let her fingers do the walking after i left a donation of $.8 on the night stand. Some BBBJ and light massage. Then DATY and cowgirl - finishing with mish. I would see her again.

Justa Bloke
06-20-06, 00:56
Not being familiar with COS, can somebody give me the heads up about this Bear's Board? I'm here for this week and would like to give Donna a call.

Justa Bloke
06-21-06, 23:39
I found Bears Board anyway!

So I took a little drive into town just to tune in my monger radar. I'm pretty sure I spotted phred's pair on Platte. Not exactly sure where but not too far from nevada. Speaking of Nevada, I also spotted one obvious lady in a red floral outfit somewhere near a street called Caramillo or something like that. I didn't stop for her as my evening was already booked with the amazing Brandi.

As mentioned earlier, she is pretty great at what she does as well as being a very nice person to chat with. I scored a few firsts with her last night; first anal, first multi-orgasmic lady, first squirter and first to have me ready for action again just 10 minutes after my first pop. I honestly could not have asked for more and you guys would be doing yourselves a favour by giving her a call.

Phred
06-22-06, 00:49
Hi All

I was on S Nevada Nonday and saw 4 WSW and 1 HSW out at St Elmo by the 7-11. This afternoon I saw a cute but slightly chubby WSW on East Platte.

Phred

GeneLuck
06-24-06, 12:50
I went back to Ivy a few days ago after hearing that they had replaced their room doors.

I was paired with a caucasian lady, early 30's, called herself Sara. Very cute, slender, nice B-cup.

OK massage, some good body to body contact, got the impression that she loosens up a bit with subsequent visits.

They do have a table shower now, but I didn't think Sara was particularly good at it. Could just be because it was the first time I'd met her.

I'm thinking about seeing Brandi -- she's changed locations from what I hear. I wonder if she's separate herself from her previous "situation". Anyone know?

Mark 625
06-25-06, 00:19
Took a drive around Platte. Did'nt see anything. As I was leaving about two blocks away on a side street I saw a little red head walking carring abag of cloths. Stoped to see if she wanted a ride she jumped in. Did not say a word for about three blocks Then said she was trying to find a freinds house asked what I was doing gave the riding around anwser.She asked if she could hang out for while since the friend wasnt anwsering the phone Told her I was heading home. She said she'ed like to come along and would willing play house for a few bucks. At my place I told her I could spare $40 She was fine with that. When she took off her shirt her tits were like flat pancakes. said she use'ed to 200pounds but becouse of crack now is about 100.She finshed getting undressed. Her body was small but flabby becouse of the loss.Got down to bussness She gave a good bj and good cowgirl ride She was up for anything but greek. Also she played with her self for aout 10min to show me how she likes to pay with her self. Spent about hour and haif playing with her. Not bad for the money. She said her boyfreind was in jail and she was staying with differt people around the Platte area. Keep a look out.

Justa Bloke
06-28-06, 00:46
Gene,

If by her "previous situation" you are referring to the a-hole who was her pimp / master, she told me he was history and that she was living her own life now. I hope so because she's a genuinely nice person who has had some tough breaks I think.

John Cos
06-30-06, 00:53
I just hit the Rainbow Spa on west Colorado Avenue

The ad in the Independent features a blonde, but when I called for info the voice on the other end of the line was Asian. I was met at the door by Jessica, a cute Asian (she wouldn't tell me where she was from, except for Denver and Los Angeles) with a nice slender figure and good sized natural breasts.

The massage started off with her massaging me through a towel. I was disappointed, but resigned to a plain old massage. Gradually, the towel slipped away, the massage turned into the slow, gentle touches we are all used to.

"You want a hand job, honey?" she asked.

"How much?"

"Sixty dollars."

"That's expensive," I said.

She asked me how much I usually paid and I told her $100 for "everything." She laughed and told me that everything from her cost $200.

"Let's stay at 60," I told her. "I'm on a budget."

She played with me for a little while while I fondled her ass and tits, but I'm really an all or nothing kinda guy so eventually I offered, "Another sixty for everything." Her hand must have been getting tired because she accepted.

She was enthusiastic and easy on the eyes.

HJ, CBJ, Cowgirl. $40 house fee, $120 tip.

Medic69
07-24-06, 16:50
Does anyone know whether Brandi changed her contact info or is it the same?

Sam Spade
07-26-06, 08:56
I was visiting your fine city on Monday morning. I was walking east from the Olympic place on Platte, headed for the Jasmine Spa on Circle. Yes, I was without a car. Couldn't be helped.

Anyway, I was walking past a rather run down motel on the north side of the street. Two women were sitting on chairs in front of a room, having a conversation. Both looked to be about late 20's and in good shape. I'd just barely glanced at them, but one of them looked over to me and smiled. "Hi! " she called out, in a high, inviting voice. I had no idea why she would be calling out Hi to a complete stranger, but I returned the Hi and walked on.

It didn't occure to me till half a block later that she might have been working. In Chicago where I'm from, some of the better looking SW's will set up in motels along Lincoln Ave. I wonder if it could have been the same here. But I didn't have the nerve to go back and ask if she was working. Would have been nice. It would have saved me some money. Anybody have info on this?

I got to the Jasmine Spa. Only one working. About 40, but body in good shape. Massage was nice. But the extras were expensive. Settled on a HJ, and she was enthusiastic about her work.

BTW, interesting weather you have there. I felt I could reach up and touch the storm clouds that were going to lightning my ass.

Varmint
07-28-06, 18:54
Does anyone know whether Brandi changed her contact info or is it the same?Her contact number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Varmint
07-28-06, 18:55
Her contact number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BlueKnight
09-09-06, 11:34
Hey Guys,

I'll be in your neck of the woods this next week and am looking for some advice. I won't have a great deal of time to monger, but what time I do have I would like to spend it as productively as I can. Can anyone give me the best routes to explore? Also, what are the best times to be mongering?

I'd appreciate any information anyone can pass along. If anyone needs any information on the Wichita scene, I'll be happy to help out there.

Thanks, and be safe.

BKnight

Phred
09-09-06, 21:32
There are two basic hunting areas in the Springs.

On East Platte and East Boulder from from Union East to where they cross. You will occassionally see something further east on Platte.

The other stroll is South Nevada from I-25 to St Elmo.

There is occassionally some action on North Nevada from the Racetrack to Garden of the Gods/Austin Bluffs

The quality and numbers are really Hit or Miss. I haven't been able to cruise late in several years so can't help with best times.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Don't forget to post results

Phred
10-02-06, 23:00
Hi All

A couple of changes in the local AMP scene.

The oriental staff from Ivy Spa are at the Rainbow (3212 W Colorad now) and there are only american girls at the Ivy now. I don't know if extras are still available.

The Oriental house is closed. They lost there lease and will reopen on east Platte (mamasan said go east on Platte past Powers and take 2nd Right. That puts you in a light indrustrial area. I'm going out of town (Japan and Korea) till early Nov, but will update again when I get back.

Phred

Medic69
10-12-06, 12:36
Does anyone have any info on the AMP/OMP on Powers and Galley? Feel free to PM.

Thanks!

Medic69
10-12-06, 12:42
Man are things dry around here. I have hobbied all over the country but I cannot find an SW anywhere, until yesterday. Picked up a blonde on PLatt east of Union. She was about a 4/5 but had a great personality and technique. I wasn't even cruising but I happened to see her. She hopped in, cop check, and proceeded to drive. I got down the block and she said 1 Jackson and one Hamilton for BJ. I stopped the car and said I'm not going to waste your time, I only have a Hamilton and two Washingtons. She said ok! She had a cup of ice, filled her mouth with some cubes and proceeded to give me GREAT head!

Not too bad!

Medic69
10-12-06, 12:49
I saw Brandi last week and she was as awesome as ever. When I called she said "come on over fast, I am horney as hell. When you get here just let yourself in and come upstairs". When I got there she was using a vibe on herself and was REALLY into it. So I got down to business. Three pops with mish, CG, reverse CG, facial, 69, DATY, and greek. I couldn't resist Greek. When I was DATY she looked my in the eyes and said "f@#k me in the a$$ and pound it HARD" who am I to say no?

Awesome time as usual, over an hour for 1 Franklin!

GeneLuck
10-13-06, 16:14
I saw Brandi last week and she was as awesome as ever. When I called she said "come on over fast, I am horney as hell. When you get here just let yourself in and come upstairs". When I got there she was using a vibe on herself and was REALLY into it. So I got down to business. Three pops with mish, CG, reverse CG, facial, 69, DATY, and greek. I couldn't resist Greek. When I was DATY she looked my in the eyes and said "f@#k me in the a$$ and pound it HARD" who am I to say no?

Awesome time as usual, over an hour for 1 Franklin!Medic,

Does Brandi still see new clients? I've never been with her and would like to.

GL

Gauge
10-31-06, 14:11
Recent trip to COS;

I was due to travel to COS and had done a quick review here for something fun in the Springs. One reviewer had written about a provider that sounded really very good and a lot of fun. I have always had good luck with the reviews here on TER, but this was the first time what I read did NOT match what I met.

Got in contact with Nikki via email address that I got here from her one glowing review. She was described as a thick, very busty, energetic, attractive black woman. Just what I was looking for as I enjoy spending my time with attractive black women. We exchanged emails and then phone calls to set up the date upon my arrival in the Springs.

Nikki states that she is a novice at this and does not do this all the time. No problem for me. Standard call system and she describes that in the Springs, she does outcall only and incall when in Denver. Either works for me, so she came to my hotel room.

Nikki knocks on the door and I open the door expecting to see this thick, beautiful, attractive, energetic, and super busty black woman. Well, let me tell you...............the photos she sent to me must have been either years ago or very well done to conseal how large this woman really is.............and that is OK as long you like big women.

I was pretty jazzed up from travel and had a few drinks.........so I was thinking WTF? She came in and made herself feel comfortable after giving me a hug. I immediately smelled cigarette soke all over this gal. Very strong smoke smell. She admitted to being a very heavy smoker.
We talked for a bit, and then decided to get down to business. I had explained earlier to her that I was interested in about 1.5 hours, GFE, Greek, Russian, and BBBJ. She had agreed earlier and knew exactly what I was looking for. Her other review here on TER was glowing about her energetic nature and describes her as a gorgeous ebony doll................well she is NOT unattractive..................but no ebony doll in my eyes. She is a large woman with a big old belly hanging out with some very huge ample breasts that hang down on her belly. The other reviewer had glowing remarks about her lovely natural pussy and how she loved to have DATY.............well gentlemen..............I love to give DATY too,...................but not in this case. She just stunk too much like an ash tray............I was really having a hard time with the cigarette odor. When she was trying to DFK me and or LFK me, it was really very hard for me to stay focused. I just poured more alcohol into my cup. She was very energetic with working my cock though............and was very willing to suck my dick as long as I wanted. Her energy was coming through, but her size and smoke were really turning me off. I just had to say Fuck it and get the mind set that I was going to get my monies worth. I then decide that I wanted to mount those huge tits and get some Russian. She was ready and jumped back on the bed after applying some oil to her tits. She wanted me to climb on board and fuck those tits............well I did. It didn't take me long pumping inside those oiled up tits before I let loose a huge load that shot through her tits onto her face and into her eye. All she could say was that was a massive load and could I get her something to wipe the cum out of her eye. I got her a towel and she cleaned up.

After some light talking about all kinds of things and a little clean up and more drinks....................she was ready for some Greek. She grabbed that oil again and lubed up her ass and pussy so that they we all just dripping. I was trying to get hard again, and she noticed that I needed some help, so she turned around and just starting sucking the shit out of my dick. She got me hard again and away we went for Greek in K9. Then onto regular mish, CG, and a myriad of others. Time went bye and before I know it with all the fucking and sucking almost three hours was gone. She never complained.
The only real downer throughout the whole experience was that she left the room to go smoke. That and the already existing ash tray smell she had was pretty bad. If you are a smoker yourself.........then maybe this wouldn't be an issue.

All in all, Nikki is a very energetic provider that seems to really enjoy getting a pounding and making sure that you are satisfied. She never said no to any request. Although YMMV. I must say that one experience with her is enough for me. I wouldn't return for the reason of cigarette smoke smell, ash tray mouth, and she is much larger than she portrays.

Senior members PM if you would like contact info.

Gauge

Member #4967
11-10-06, 20:30
Hey all, back in town for business again thought I'd add a report. Had such a good time at Penny's last trip a year ago thought I'd stop in again. Still clean as last time and amazeingly the same girl I saw a year ago was still there? Angie met me at door, I remembered her she pretended to remember me LOL tho I'm sure she says that even if first visit. Very small petite lady with great legs and I still love the little girl voice to match her tiny body. Great unrushed service with a very good massage. Left very relaxed. Would highly reccomend and will probly return once more before I leave unless someone has any other good choices? Not many reports here tho there seems to be quite a few other places here that are unreviewed?

Thanks much if someone could steer me another good place
Barbershop

Bob Grope
11-23-06, 01:51
Hey guys long time lurker first time poster, went to the new O-house on the south side of E platte, just past powers. The new place is real nice. Saw a girl named tiffany, small cute, long black hair, and really sweet. Had a great time, you should check it out. The house is back.

Xxnegrito
12-07-06, 03:08
Hello guys,

First of all thanks for creating this site and for posting very needed info regarding the scene outthere.

After reading so many good reports on the oriental house I worked out the nerve to pay it a visit back in Aug. I had Yu Yu for 30 min session, it was excellent, she was beautiful an 8. I went back again in nov at the new location, but was told Yu Yu was sick, has any one seen her lately?

They won't give info on her over the phone. And I want to see her again.

Fees are .4 30min .6 1hr includes shower and up tp 1.2 fs. (At least this is what Yu Yu charged me)

Phred
12-09-06, 20:22
For Negrito

I've had both YuYu and Tiffany Tiffany is better

Phred

Xxnegrito
12-12-06, 05:40
Thanks for your input phred, do you know if any of them is still working there. Went there a week ago and the only one there was the older lady mentioned on previous posts.

Medic69
12-13-06, 16:48
I took a chance and went to Ivy Therapy on South Nevada. Nice establishment. When you walk in it looks like a very legit massage therapy office. I saw Ginger. She is about 5'6", brown hair, brown eyes, and nice B cup breasts. Three Jacksons for adminssion, one Jackson tip. A fun time was had by all. Senior Members can PM for details.

Hard Rain
12-16-06, 15:53
I visited the O House yesterday and had a great time with Tiffany. Great attitude, great slim body, great massage, great service. The place was extremely busy Fri afternoon, but she gave me her undivided attention once the session began. Normally when I visit an AMP I just take my chances with whomever answers the door. On future visits to the O House I will definitely be requesting her company.

Medic69
12-19-06, 17:06
Mandy is an awesome 19 y/o MILF with a great attitude. She calls herself a BBW but I would say more voluptuous than BBW. She definitely has curves in all the right places!

Mandy is 4'11" with 36DDs and beautiful blue eyes! Five Jacksons is the donation for an hour of her time. She has very few limitations and I left with a big smile!

She only does evening outcall with an occasional weekend incall. Call her for her availability.

Her number is *82(719) 213*7715 and she won't answer private calls.

When you book her tell her Medic69 referred you!

Medic69

Medic69
01-12-07, 11:12
Well guys, I saw Brandi recently. Still very nice but I think her service may be going downhill. Usually, when I see her, it is two to three helpings and a little over an hour. This time one shot, in and out in 30 minutes. A few minutes after we were done, she got up and got dressed. She avoided DFK, which is VERY strange. I think she may be on crack (I saw a pipe in her room). Needless to say, I'll be looking for a new regular.

Medic69
01-16-07, 18:47
Went to O House today, all I can say is never again! The three jax for an hour was not bad but the extras were ridiculous! The TS was just ok, the "massage" was just ok (had better at body rub shops). Extras were as follows:

BBBJ - One benjamin and two jax
HJ - Four jax (negotiated to three)

I didn't even want to ask what FS was! I should have gone to an escort instead! I have been to AMPs all over the country and by far it is the most expensive in the Springs.

Live and learn.

Medic69
01-19-07, 13:20
I saw a very lovely ASP at her incall yesterday. This IS NOT the same Brandi that we have all spoken about. She gave great service, really got into her work, and is an all around great person! She gave a generous hour of her time for two Benjamins. No tipping or upselling. FS (multi position), UTF, DATY (very sweet, clean, and vocal), with MSOG. She has an ass to die for and is not one to miss! I have attached her pic from her site. Her pic does not do her justice! Senior Members can PM for contact info.

Medic69

BTW...Am I the only one posting?

Ranger4204
01-21-07, 00:30
Bottom Line up front: I went to the Oriental House in COS this past Thursday, Jan 18. Was served by Tiffany. I loved the O House and recommend Tiffany. Obviously I had a very different experience (or I have much lower standards) than MEDIC69 tells in his recent report on the O House. For those interested in the details, read on.

I was on a business trip to COS this week and, as I typically do when traveling, I was up for an AMP. I did not think to check this site first. I found the Oriental House listed in the phone book and called. As soon as mama answered the phone I could tell she was Korean and figured this place would be worth a shot, so I got directions and drove on over. By the way, the O House has moved from the location listed in the phone book. See directions at the end of this report. I lived in Korea for 5 years, so I know Korean massage parlors. As soon as mama escorted me from the waiting room into the inner sanctum, I felt like I had been transported back to Korea--a hallway with multiple private rooms and at least one shower room complete with shower bed. The place is clean and all the furniture is in good shape. I told mama I wanted a shower massage. She told me to undress and left. A few minutes later in comes Tiffany. She is a pretty young Korean gal about mid-30s. Typical Korean girl (slender shape, be cups, small ass, nice legs, full red lips, pretty face). Tiffany led me into the shower room and warmed up the bed with hot water. She gave me a very pleasant table shower, paying proper attention to all the right places. She washed and tickled my ass a few times, took care of the boys several times, and washed the old cobra with long, slow, ticklish strokes until the old boy was standing tall. My only disappointment in the shower room was that she did not seem to understand what I wanted when I asked her if she would give me a body massage with her body (a Thai "sudsy"). I thought about giving her a little on-the-job training right then and there, but decided to just let her do her thing.

After the shower, we moved back into the private massage room where I had a decent and typical Korean massage (oil, hard pressure on the large back muscles applied with her elbows, snapping finger tips, walked on my back and ass, etc.). I of course was reaching up her short skirt at every opportunity and she never objected. At one point she was positioned at the head of the table and I started rubbing and nuzzling her tits. She asked me what I wanted and I told her FS. We agreed on 1. 0 and after collecting her fee she stripped off her skirt and bikini and climbed up on the table. There was some more rubbing around, this time with her tits. Then she put a helmet on my soldier and we went at it. Started with 69. Very clean and sweet. She seemed to enjoy that and actually was grinding her muff harder and faster the more she got off on it while blowing me. Then I took MSOG. Her doing rapid squats over me for a while, then K9, then mish. Well you get the picture. I can't ever seem to finish with a rain jacket on, so I laid on my back again, she stripped off my cover, oiled me up and finished me by hand. After all the exercise, I rolled over and she gave me another 10 or 15 minutes of massage. All in all it was a very enjoyable experience.

O-House Standard Fees: 30 min massage for 0. 4; 60 min for 0. 6; FS for 1. 2. I negotiated the FS down to 1. 0. Another note. I paid mama cash for the massage time, but I failed to load my wallet with enough personality to cover Tiffany's FS fee, so I had to resort to plastic. Good and bad news there. Good news: shows up as a charge to see. See. King on E. Platte, so nothing obvious will show up on the credit card statement. Bad news: in typical Korean custom, they tack on a surcharge for using the credit card, in this case another sawbuck (oh well, I should have been smart enough to hit the ATM on my way to the ranch).

Directions: COS phonebook and Google search both show Oriental House at its old address near the TNT strip club off Austin Bluffs and Barnes. It’s not there any more. It has moved to a nice secluded spot near Peterson AFB. From the intersection of Platte Ave and Powers Blvd go east on Platte a few hundred yards. Turn right at the Wrangler Motel and then immediately left onto the Platte Ave service road. Go a few hundred feet up the service road and turn right at Beems Auto Body. Follow this little side street to the end (about 1/4 mile) and O-House is at the end of the street on the right.

O House phone: 719-532-1700

Ranger4204
01-21-07, 00:41
Has anybody tried the Golden Star massage parlor on Peterson Rd. See ad at:

http://www.yellowbook.com/Listings/INT/4693378/?T=5&Q=categories%3a+escort+service&WH=book%3a+Colorado+Springs&CT=3&CS=2&AN=0

Just wonder if it si worth visiting.

Lamont Sanford
01-21-07, 05:48
Looks like there is a new MP at the corner of Constitution and Peterson. Has a neon sign, all the windows are blocked off, and it has the "No Soliciting" sticker. Looks like we have a winner! I will take one for the team and check it out. It's just up the road from that lousy place down on PP and Peterson, Golden Star Therapy. That place always has old Asian women, with little focus on the customer, just the 3G's.

Be safe y'all.

Acaris

Medic69
01-22-07, 18:37
Ever feel like you wasted a condom? Well I did today...I saw what I thought was a lovely lady. Phone demeanor was very nice but it went down hill from there. I picked her up to take her to a local no-tell. Got the room and we got undressed. Nice little body, small breasts, trimmed below. Went DATY and she just laid there without emotion...at least fake it! No DFK, very mechanical, I would have had a better time with a blowup. She sometimes posts on CL and be@r. She posts under and her email starts with justdonna101.

Guys, stay clear! I felt like I threw my presidents in the shredder.

Digger2
01-24-07, 03:11
I am visiting from VA and from the reccommendations from my fellow mongors, I decided to give Tiffany a shot.

Well worth the visit. However, Tiffany told me that she was going on vacation to Korea at the end of the month and would be back in April...but would be working out of the Oriental Palace on Paonia St when she returned.

One of the nicest AMP that I have visited. The entire visit was a pleasure and very satisfying.

By the Way: the northern Virginia AMP seen is taking a lot of LE heat...couple of my favorite spots were closed down. Most DC AMPs are back up an running after black Wednesday. None of these AMPs are as nice as O House, but the girls can be very, very nice when they are bad.

Medic69
01-29-07, 17:27
I met a very lovely young lady today named Kandi. We both had a wonderful time. Young, sweet and clean. Very accommodating. Please PM for details and contact info for Seniors and select regular members.

Medic69
01-29-07, 17:53
I meant to post some pics. Sorry no face, she needs to be discreet.

Medic69
02-08-07, 11:41
I am posting this here as well as the Denver board because she said she may be open to doing an outcall to the Springs (for an additional fee).

Since I was in Denver I figured I'd hook up with an escort that I have been trying to get with for awhile. Beautiful lady, gorgeous eyes and an body to die for. She is relatively new to the biz but very energetic and loves her work. She is not a clock watcher at all and is outcall only. She is not shy and very up front so if that puts you off, she is not for you. $.8 for a generous hour.

Senior members can PM for info.

Iceman007
02-08-07, 21:05
First of all I would like to say Thank You to Medic for recommending Kandi. She is by far one of the sweetest women I am ever met in this hobby. You guys in the Springs are extremely lucky. I had a wonderful time with her and anyone who ever sees her will not be disappointed at all. She is true and down to Earth which is a rarity in this business.

Medic, seriously thank you again for taking care of a fellow hobbyist from Chicago.

Medic69
02-09-07, 10:37
No problem bro, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the Colorado Springs hospitality!

Phred
02-15-07, 18:40
Hi All,

I tried Tiffany's replacement at the O house. Her name is Mink, unfortunenatly she dosen't phuque like one. The table shower was limited, massage not very good and the FS uninspired. You might want to call first and see if any one else is available.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Medic69
02-16-07, 13:52
Guys be careful, CSPD is doing escort stings in the area. They are posing as providers and hobbyists.

Scrambled Eggs
02-21-07, 02:45
Anyone got info on the massage parlors located on B Street between the two 7-11's and if so, a nice recommendation?

Thanks

Scrambled Eggs
02-21-07, 02:58
I'll be in town for a few months and working on Fort Carson(not military). I saw 2 massage parlors on B Street right out the army post gate when looking around the area today. They are between the two 7-11 stores. Need a recommend on which of the 2 and girl?

Thanks

Lamont Sanford
02-23-07, 04:55
FYI-

Last time I went down there, it's totally centered around drunk, horny GI's with money to burn. Overpriced, overweight, overrated. Those 2 places are funky. I would stay away. Do yourself a favor and head over to Powers Blvd. There are several places outside of city limits that are much better quality and reasonably priced as far as COS goes. Also, check Craig's list on the web. You will find some really good indy girls. The weekly free mag The Independant also has a section for massage and adult services you can browse.

Be safe!

-Acaris

Medic69
02-23-07, 13:28
Acaris and everyone else...

Stay off of Craigs List for awhile...Colorado Springs PD is doing provider and hobbyist stings. A friend of mine got hit.

Asian Master
02-24-07, 02:07
Let's see. There are 3 AMPs along B Street. If you can get over to Powers Blvd. or the few AMPs over on West Colorado Ave. near Manitou Springs. The only one I would suggest is Paula Sakura Therapy, they are the most "honest" and decent of the 3 over on B Street.
Avoid Magic Moments and Siam. Magic Moments use to be one of the best, but the girls they hired now; charge as much as they can, usually $$$ or more and they are usually old and ugly with way too much makeup.
Siam is interesting. One of the few places that hire non-asians. Its also is different in that the masseuse is not the one who will give you extras. They have a another girl who will come in after the therapeutic massage. Price is okay but I'm use to one girl who will take care of everything. It's been over a year since I was over there so thing might have changed since then. Good Luck and good hunting.

I'll be in town for a few months and working on Fort Carson(not military). I saw 2 massage parlors on B Street right out the army post gate when looking around the area today. They are between the two 7-11 stores. Need a recommend on which of the 2 and girl?

Thanks

Oldnavyguy
02-24-07, 11:07
Last week I pulled into the corner 7-11 when I saw a possible SW. Short, thin, sweatclothes. She came to the window and asked for a ride. I asked her where to. Said she was trying to make enought to keep her room. I said get in we'll see how it goes. I think her name was Tiff but am not sure. A bit strange but what the hell. I took her to her room all the way to the west of Colorado ave. In the room she asked for 3 jacksons. I was ok with that but then she said she was at that time of the month. Anyway agreed to a bbbj - cim - but absolutly no frills. A lot of driving and little action but what can I say. At midnight they all look better.

Oldnavyguy
02-24-07, 11:15
I have been here 3 times in the last 4 months and the girl has changed twice. It is typical in price for AMPs and have the expected processes. Girl - only 1 plus mammason- not bad and subsequent visits were better than the last. Massage is good (better that Tiffiny at the O - but the extras were not mind shattering just OK.

Oldnavyguy
02-24-07, 11:19
I gave them a try in December. Havn't been to the new location on Omaha since they moved from Powers and wanted to give them a try. Although Mammason remembered me from previous visits the sevice was at best so so. There is better to choos from so probably won't go back. In it's favor it is secluded.

Boco23
02-24-07, 17:43
Going out tonight. Was going to B street but now I'm not too sure. The last time I was there it went really well. Any suggestions?

Scrambled Eggs
02-25-07, 22:36
Well, I was busy and didnt see the posts before I tried B-street. I went to the one called Siam and its funny, just like a previous post, one girl did massage and then another came in for the "finishing touch". It seemed hurried as the doorbell rang a lot and distracted both of the girls who had to go answer the door. I give a rating of 8 to the finishing girl-she was a nice quiet, 40ish asian, thailand i think, with fake boobs named Kim. kinda pricy I think-1.5 Franklins for a trip to greece. I'm gonna do more research before my next night out this weekend. Thanks to all who posted.

Phred
02-28-07, 23:48
Hi All

I tried the new amp Angel at Peterson and Constitution. It is a Thai place with one girl "Film" They don't have a table shower. The massage was so so. Extras were expensive $$ for ful service $ for 69. Film was very petite with a cute little girl voice. Probably won't try it again.

On a happier note tried new girl at Penney's (now Oriental Palace) Yumi not a great face but very tall with a very nice body. TS was excellant, massage was good and FS was very good.

Phred

Blklatpilot
03-09-07, 05:19
Has anybody tried the Golden Star massage parlor on Peterson Rd. See ad at:

http://www.yellowbook.com/Listings/INT/4693378/?T=5&Q=categories%3a+escort+service&WH=book%3a+Colorado+Springs&CT=3&CS=2&AN=0

Just wonder if it si worth visiting.Hi, new here, just transferred in from Tyndall. I've been there. The nice thing about this place is the late hours (closing at 0200). If working late shift I'd go back but I prefer o house.

I forget the SP name but she did the table shower. Not as fun as O House but better than a lot of others. Same girl $.5 for TS, massage and finishing touches.

Blklatpilot
03-09-07, 19:00
I gave them a try in December. Havn't been to the new location on Omaha since they moved from Powers and wanted to give them a try. Although Mammason remembered me from previous visits the sevice was at best so so. There is better to choos from so probably won't go back. In it's favor it is secluded.Hey swabbie, I agree. Went to this place (didn't know they were at a prior location) and man was that a mistake! SP was the mamasan but she did say they were getting a new girl. The place was FREEZING too! I mean at least keep the heaters on low in the rooms--don't turn the things off and expect the room to warm up in the 3 minutes it took to do the table shower. Oh snap! WHAT table shower!?!?

The happy ending was hat I got the hell out of there! Too many other places to try out than wasting time/money here again.

Jimmycgf
03-10-07, 11:11
Visited COS on a business trip back in January and took a stroll down to Tokyo Place. Went there at about 1am on a Tuesday night, so it wasn't busy. However when I got there, another "regular" showed up as I was walking into my room. He was only there for a quick walk on his back, but I was set aside for the regular (only one girl working that night, although there was another one, she was "not feeling good").

When my SP came back, she started off with a massage, walked on my back, then went into a CBJ, then some FS CG, but finished with her rubbing "herself" on me for the release (she said she was hurting so we couldn't finish the CG). Overall it was a decent experience, but not the best. PM if you want anymore info. Also, sorry for the delayed report.

SewerRat
03-13-07, 10:40
Look's like I will be in town for a meeting in mid May. I'd welcome a couple of suggestions. I do like AMPs with TS.

S. Rat

Blklatpilot
03-14-07, 04:38
Look's like I will be in town for a meeting in mid May. I'd welcome a couple of suggestions. I do like AMPs with TS.

S. RatOriental House. My first time there the SP was Tiffany who has some good reviews here. She was great! Went again today and asked for her but she wasn't available. The "girl", Lea (sp?) seemed pouty and asked if I wanted to try her. She was 30ish, short (about 5'2") and a little plump but not overly so. Nice relaxing TS, fairly strong massage with oil (good for long full-back rubbing) and extras.

PM if you want to know more. Also, directions you can get from online maps but just holler if you have questions.

Scrambled Eggs
03-16-07, 01:21
Hi All

I tried the new amp Angel at Peterson and Constitution. It is a Thai place with one girl "Film" They don't have a table shower. The massage was so so. Extras were expensive $$ for ful service $ for 69. Film was very petite with a cute little girl voice. Probably won't try it again.

Ya'll be careful out there PhredHi all--Made another journey out tonight and here's my update--thought I would try what looked like from the reviews as the newest place, Angels. Even though it didn't have a great review from Phred, his description of "Film" made me decide on it. After making a few you-turns on Constitution and also Peterson trying to figure out how to enter the parking lot, I finally arrived. Once inside, I noticed that it was very clean and had a nice atmosphere. No table shower service available but the massage table was one of the widest I can remember seeing and the lady who did the massage was very talkative and friendly. I will say though, I have had much better massages BUT have had much worse massage conversations: >)) After about 20 minutes, she asked if I wanted to talk to "Film" to which I said yes. Film entered and I must say, she is very attractive and has a very small, tight body-9 outta 10 to me. Since I was wore out from work, I told her I just wanted a HJ but I wanted it to be slow and she had to take her time. We agreed on 0. $ and she began. About 10 minutes into her routine, she started saying things that would make a porn star blush and. So much for the "take your time". I'll prob go back again next time I am too tired to do more than just lay there and recommend to anyone that may enjoy a wild and naughty conversation ever now and then.

Hey-can anyone talk about the AMP on Omaha between Powers and Peterson? I'm thinking about trying there next.

Blklatpilot
03-17-07, 01:31
Hi all--Made another journey out tonight and here's my update--thought I would try what looked like from the reviews as the newest place, Angels. Even though it didn't have a great review from Phred, his description of "Film" made me decide on it. After making a few you-turns on Constitution and also Peterson trying to figure out how to enter the parking lot, I finally arrived. Once inside, I noticed that it was very clean and had a nice atmosphere. No table shower service available but the massage table was one of the widest I can remember seeing and the lady who did the massage was very talkative and friendly. I will say though, I have had much better massages BUT have had much worse massage conversations: >)) After about 20 minutes, she asked if I wanted to talk to "Film" to which I said yes. Film entered and I must say, she is very attractive and has a very small, tight body-9 outta 10 to me. Since I was wore out from work, I told her I just wanted a HJ but I wanted it to be slow and she had to take her time. We agreed on 0. $ and she began. About 10 minutes into her routine, she started saying things that would make a porn star blush and. So much for the "take your time". I'll prob go back again next time I am too tired to do more than just lay there and recommend to anyone that may enjoy a wild and naughty conversation ever now and then.

Hey-can anyone talk about the AMP on Omaha between Powers and Peterson? I'm thinking about trying there next.Thanks for the update. I too saw that place but didn't see an obvious way in. Plus, when driving by I saw a carload of people stop off and head inside. Figured that they were friends/family of the staff because they had take-out bags with them. I assume you meant 0.4?

Omaha Oriental Therapy Message between Powers & Peterson? Don't bother! Let's see, the combination of FREEZING room (this was back during the snow storms--O House had the heaters on all the time, this place musta been saving on the CSU bill), the SP who looked like mamasan giving a blah massage and that constant smokers nasal snort made for a rather memorable stay. Memorable as in remember not to ever go back even if the SP said there was a new girl coming in.

Phred
03-22-07, 00:19
Hi All

I was at Penney's Monday and had Yu Mi, who I've had several times. She doesn't have a very cut face, but is very tall with a very good body. TS massage and extras have always been very good, but Monday was special. I don't know if she ws just having fun or it I've become enough of a regular for special treatment.

In the table shower she soaped me up real good, took off her panties off and began sliding up and down my back. Then had me flipover and repeated. Not quite BtB but better than a poke in the eye.

In the massage room she began working on my neck while standing at the head of the table. Naturallu I began playing with her ass. She said "Are you horney?" I said yes, then she said "good so am I."

She had me flip then crawled up on the tble for 69, which led to me eatting her more, mish, RCG and finished in CG.

She cleaned me up then gave me an excellant deep massage.

Phred

PS Today (Wed) was driving on east Platte and saw a possible WSW nice looking brunnette, confirmed when a monger in a small white car snapped her up. I wasn't crusing but might have changed my plans.

Hard Rain
03-24-07, 00:13
I went to the Oriental House and saw the new girl, Yo Yo. Young, tiny, beautiful and so much fun. Her hands are incredibly strong for such a small body. I will definitely visit her again. She said she'd be in town a couple of months.

Fortysomething
03-30-07, 10:15
Greetings-

I'm a newbie, debating on which ASP to visit for that first-time experience in COS. Does anyone have any recent info on the following?---

1. A Calming Experience - no reviews, except for a mention here over a year ago. I noticed an ad for them on CL, advertising for new girls. They also seem to have changed their phone #.

2. Denelle/Sunshine - she advertises on CL every other day and has a whopping TWO reviews on TOB, both positive, but a bit dated.

3. Brandi (sub) - many reviews, mostly good, but I've seen some more recent comments, i.e., she may be into hard drugs and/or has a pimp.

Personal preference is for borderline BBW and/or MILF and, of course, clean and safe. Anything you can provide on the above, or your own personal recommendations in COS, are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Lamont Sanford
03-31-07, 12:17
If you look you will see that #2 is QUITE overweight. I emailed her once to get some more pics. She sent me to a yahoo site and let's just say those pics she has now are closely cropped. She is very homely to boot.

For #1 I have a good experience with a girl from there over a year ago. I did not know they changed their phone #.

Brandi is highly recommended, but I did see the news about her descent into drugs. I would keep looking. try escortphotos dot net and look for COS.

Be safe,

Acaris

Greetings-

I'm a newbie, debating on which ASP to visit for that first-time experience in COS. Does anyone have any recent info on the following?---

1. A Calming Experience - no reviews, except for a mention here over a year ago. I noticed an ad for them on CL, advertising for new girls. They also seem to have changed their phone #.

2. Denelle/Sunshine - she advertises on CL every other day and has a whopping TWO reviews on TOB, both positive, but a bit dated.

3. Brandi (sub) - many reviews, mostly good, but I've seen some more recent comments, i.e., she may be into hard drugs and/or has a pimp.

Personal preference is for borderline BBW and/or MILF and, of course, clean and safe. Anything you can provide on the above, or your own personal recommendations in COS, are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

BlockHead
04-04-07, 01:10
Greetings,

Cheers!I would go with Brandi hands down! she is well worth the time and money. a real treat to have in your candy box. I would regularly drive 2 hours just to see her. we dont get much quality down south where I am.

See her and let me know how it was.

BH

Fortysomething
04-04-07, 09:56
I would go with Brandi hands down! she is well worth the time and money. a real treat to have in your candy box. I would regularly drive 2 hours just to see her. we dont get much quality down south where I am.

See her and let me know how it was.

BHI did, and you're right. A definate value for the $, and I'll be a repeat customer. Review will be forthcoming.

Fortysomething
04-04-07, 10:08
For my first ASP experience, I was very happy with the hour I spent with Brandi (sub). She's a sweetheart with a great personality, incall at a good, residential location, and a rate you can't beat. Brandi has a few straightforward rules (which also set my mind at ease in regard to safety), then she hit like a hurricane. You can be certain I'll be returning. WOW!

Blklatpilot
04-07-07, 02:27
Decided to try Tokyo to escape the miserable icy weather today. This is my 3rd and last visit there! Only had time for 30 minutes so no table shower. Paid the .4 to mamasan and was led to a room. After a much too long wait the SP came in. Kinda pretty. Mid 30s, short hair, implants. Massage was again so so. Okay pressure on the back but still rather hurried. Wanted waaaaay too much: 1.6 for fs! Paid .5 for a fairly decent topless hj.

Phred
04-07-07, 13:24
Hi All

I stopped by Ivy the other day (Thursday). Ginger was still there, but the black girl was no longer there. Ginger is very heavy, but can suck the chrome off a 57 Buick. The old owner was still there (used to have Rainbow too). She said she has sold both and will be opening a new place "The Spa Massage" on West Colorado. Supposed to open 1 May.

I saw one really strung out WSW on East Platte.

Phred

Bob Grope
04-07-07, 22:30
I went to Rainbow Spa today saw Tiffany, a really cute, tiny little thing with long brown hair. Really sweet. A great time was had by all. standard fee's. have fun kids.

Blklatpilot
04-09-07, 03:56
I went to Rainbow Spa today saw Tiffany, a really cute, tiny little thing with long brown hair. Really sweet. A great time was had by all. standard fee's. have fun kids.Is this Tiffany from O House?

Oldnavyguy
04-14-07, 14:34
Tuesday night, 23:30, saw a good looking SW near Paltte and Union. .3 for UTF with some doggy thrown in. Said her name was Renee. Thin but has lost weight fast and has sagging boobs. Good lip action though.

Phred
04-14-07, 20:12
Hi All
Bad news from Penney's. Candy's last day was last Monday. But She said she will be back in a couple of months. That leaves Yu Mi who ain't chopped liver, and a new girl that is due in soon.

At Sun (in the strip mall on Peterson by the Fire station) ther are two new girls. The one I tried (the other was busy when I got there) was Bonnie from New York. Thirty something, petite, with small titties. She had done something to her hair that didn't work as it was very frizzy. TS was ok, massage and FS at best would rate so-so. The other was out as I left, early twenties, a little chubby, big titties (probably real) nice smile, probably will try her next time I'm in that neighborhood.

I hope the new Tiffany a Rainbow is the old Tiffany from first Penney's then O house

Phred

Mark9876
04-16-07, 03:23
Went for a long fruitless drive tonight 11p to 1a. Cruised platt and union and boulder. Cruised Nevada from I25 s. Saw ~4 SW's total. Nothing looked worthwhile, and even so, I couldn't u-turn fast enough to pick one up.

Colorado54
04-17-07, 01:22
Saw 3 SW on Platte and union today. 2 were used up but one was a real looker. But she got picked up before I could get to her. Maybe next time.

Anyone seeing any SW?

Colorado54
04-17-07, 18:35
Took a little drive around Platte and Union today. Saw these 3 workings the area.

Hard Rain
04-27-07, 18:03
Someone asked if Tiffany at Rainbow Spa is the same Tiffany that worked at the O House a while back. On a whim I checked it out. Same Tiffany. Same fabulous massage.

Phred
04-27-07, 22:28
Hi All
Nonday I had a session with Yu Mi at Penney's (great service). As I left Mamasan brought out the new girl. I didn't catch the name but she was very good looking. Her face looked like the original Penney and the bod was outstanding.

The new girls at the sun didn't work out, but mamasan got another new one in on Wednesday. Diane twenties, a little heavy, but cute face. She was shopping when I first came in so Mamasan had given me the TS and massage. She came in for a little additional massage and the extras. Massage was fair (could tell she wasn't used to the altitude as was panting hard). At the flip started with very good BBBJ and 69, then insisted on mish as was out of breath.

Some time available on Thursday so cruised. All I saw out between 7 - 8 PM was an old timer Tina skinny HSW.

Good news from hard rain on Tiffany.

Good Hunting
Phred

Blklatpilot
04-28-07, 01:54
Someone asked if Tiffany at Rainbow Spa is the same Tiffany that worked at the O House a while back. On a whim I checked it out. Same Tiffany. Same fabulous massage.Not sure what's happened to my post from yesterday but that's good news about Tiffany! Still had a good time at OH but Tiffany was the best by far.

Blklatpilot
04-28-07, 02:03
Some time available on Thursday so cruised. All I saw out between 7 - 8 PM was an old timer Tina skinny HSW.Phred, is Tina kinda short?

While I was at the ABS near Platte/Union this afternoon this Hispanic girl comes in. She tried chatting up some guy looking at the movie lists for the peep show arcade. Didn't hear what they were talking about but when I looked up again they were gone. I went over to the arcade area and saw them in one of the booths. Saw enough to know they were getting a pretty vigorous workout. The clerk had to know but seemed cool. She came out about 6 min later, bought some lube and condoms then left.

Phred
04-28-07, 13:16
To Blklatpilot

Yeah that sounds like Tina. She is short with long dark hair. She was lookin better that the last few times I saw her, but she could best be described as high milage.

Phred

Ftanman
04-29-07, 22:54
Went by there yesterday afternoon (Sat) there were two cars out front so I thought that they were busy so I ran some errands and came back 1 hour later and the same cars were there. Left and came back later same cars so I thought they must be AMP workers cars. Stopped went in and was greeted by an un attractive lady that spoke broken English. She said she would get me another lady. She was even more unattractive. I took a gamble and asked for SO Wet Special was told that massage and table shower would be $60. So I said fine. I had read the AMP guidelines so I thought that I would complete the deal later. To my surprise the table shower was done by the older more unattractive lady that simply wet and rubbed me. No energy, fully clothed. I don't believe that nothing on her got wet but her hands. Was taken to the massage room, same lady did a light rub and did not interest me. I was the ony in there as the other two rooms were empty. The girl said that she was new there. And her name was NaNa (sp) I will not go back unless I read that younger, more attractive, desirable ladies are there. The pluses are the place was neat and clean and the location is discreet and seems safe.

Blklatpilot
04-30-07, 04:31
I was going to hit Penny's today but they were closed by the time I got there. Instead I went over to Oriental Spa Massage next to the liquor store at S Powers & Galley to take one for the team and gather intel. But there was this strange couple (MF) sitting in a pickup smoking *something*. Decided I didn't want to leave the new car alone with those two hanging around.

So I went to Fuji in the KMart center at Powers & Palmer Park. Mamasan looked familiar but I couldn't place her. She turned out to be the SP. Older, probably 50ish, rather short, heavy makeup. Since I had no info I was going in blind. They do have TS and it was actually very nice. Darkened room, hot water, a little playful, very attentive to the dirty spots and she even shampooed my hair when I asked her for a quick rinse.

Got the usual "You been here before" questioning as well as if I'm military (haircut screams Army). During my fib about being there about 6 months ago and that I usually go to Penny's or OH she asks if I'd been to OH a few months ago. Blink. Turns out she was mamasan at OH. Massage was okay, asked for medium which turned out to be too light for my back. But she did spend plenty of time making sure there were no knots. I wasn't really up for all the extras but did opt for a pretty good firm manual release. Heh, got the usual "Oh so strong!" "So big like Superman!" etc Nice and strong and the extra prodding helped remove a week's backup. Light massage afterwards and a bottle of water to go home with. Never hurried and never rushed. In fact, the room didn't have a clock at all! Session was about 70 min for $ total.

DirtySouthern
05-04-07, 01:35
Saw Brandi not too long ago and had a good time but she was a little heavier than he picture showed are there any other escorts with close to the same service who are a little more petite

Phred
05-05-07, 01:19
Hi all

A somewhat down week. There was a new girl at Penny's (not the one I saw as I left last week. Na Na (not the one that was there last year). I'd recommend that you call and make sure Yu Mi is available.

At the O house I tried Kay. Quick inadequate TS, about 5 min of good massage followed by a short period of pushing and prodding. FS was uninspired.

On a plus I forgot to mention that last week Dianne at Sun offered MSOG.

Phred

DirtySouthern
05-06-07, 02:03
I tried Tokyo Place a little while ago and it wasn't a very great experience, The second I walked in I was greeted by a rather unattractive lady that was playing in her nose. Before you got started with the usual question she release a very audible fart. It was disgusting but it been a while so I paid forty to the house and gave her a 100 dollar tip for a less than exciting HJ.

Later on I tried the Omaha House it was better but not great there was an older lady there and she was quite attractive, 40 for the house 100 for an HJ

Does anybody of any other places I should try.

John Cos
05-07-07, 16:24
I tried Tokyo Place a little while ago and it wasn't a very great experience, The second I walked in I was greeted by a rather unattractive lady that was playing in her nose. Before you got started with the usual question she release a very audible fart. It was disgusting but it been a while so I paid forty to the house and gave her a 100 dollar tip for a less than exciting HJ.

Later on I tried the Omaha House it was better but not great there was an older lady there and she was quite attractive, 40 for the house 100 for an HJ

Does anybody of any other places I should try.100 for a HJ is way too much. That's what I usually drop for FS.

Hard Rain
05-08-07, 19:23
Went to Rainbow Spa to spend some time with my ATF Tiffany. I was told she was "on vacation" and wouldn't be back for a month.

So I settled for the new girl, Candy. Pretty, very thin with large (augmented) breasts. Nice time, good service, but definitely not in Tiffany's league.

Phred
05-13-07, 22:52
Hi All

Stoped at Pennys on Monday. YuMi is "on vacation for a while" but great news is that Candy is back. I don't think NaNa is there anymore, at least that is what I hope.

Saturday I hit the place on Omaha Ave. This placehas had a long reputation for older unattractive providers. I was pleasently suprised when Susi opened the door. She took me to the room, then the table shower (pretty good) She started the massage but when I played with her ass went to negoiation (120 for full service), so good so far but the FS made me wish one of the older ladies was there, at least they try to please the customer.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Blklatpilot
05-14-07, 04:24

Does anybody of any other places I should try.What John said, 120 for HJ is way too much...FS for 100 is proper. Looks like some places are playing musical SPs so YMMV: Rainbow Spa (ATF Tiffany), Penny's/Oriental Place (Yu Mi), Golden Star in a pinch. I've sworn off Tokyo and Omaha spas. Still a couple more I need to try or at least find out about: Kyoto and Kinja.

Ejinco
05-14-07, 18:05
Hey all, I'm a Denver AMPer and check what's happening in the Springs once in awhile. I see the name Tiffany and have been looking for one of my ATFs named Tiffany from Longmont. She's about 5'3" medium build w/ a see cup and great smile. Is this the Tiffany you have? She's also usually quite tan. If this is her I'm hoping her vacation is taking her to Denver.

Let me know

Oldnavyguy
05-19-07, 17:44
After reading about Penny's I decided to give it a go. Greeted by an older lady who began the TS. Was told the other girl would be along soon. Near the end of the TS a tall asian walked in -Candy. She re-did the TS and took me to a room. A really good massage and fs - a little costly but still under the hour rate of most local providers. I'll go back.

Blklatpilot
05-23-07, 23:20
So I was feeling a little spry and stopped by OHouse. Not going back! The last SP I saw was also mamasan but this time there was another girl. Previous SP remembered me (I always find that a little disconcerting) and since there was a new girl I decided to try 1/2 hour in case things were bad.

Evidently they must talk and give intel on what you had last time because this visit the massage was bland to just bad--mechanical rubbing on the legs, same motions on back for 10-15-50 strokes. Just all out bad. Not even a flip to massage front, just a "Honey, what you want?" Well I decided to cut my losses and just go for a hj to which she pouted "Come on honey you no want good time?" I stuck with the hj and offered .4 but then she said "No no honey 20 more, I undress OK?" I stuck with .4 but forgot the Hamilton in the one pocket which she saw and laid on thick about the good time I'll have blah blah blah. Yeah it was totally underwhelming!

So now I guess I'll have to make the drive over to the other side to seek out Tiffany at Rainbow.

Blklatpilot
05-23-07, 23:21
Anyone been to Moon Therapy on GOG behind the Wendy's? Just trying to see if there's intel on them.

Lamont Sanford
05-24-07, 16:21
Anyone been to Moon Therapy on GOG behind the Wendy's? Just trying to see if there's intel on them.

I was there about 6 months ago. Older ladies work there. I got a great TS and a CMT quality massage. I opted for the HJ.

Acaris

DirtySouthern
05-25-07, 01:11
Does anyone have any info on A Calming Experience?

Lamont Sanford
05-27-07, 16:33
Does anyone have any info on A Calming Experience?

Read before you post. It's in there.

Acaris

Phred
06-02-07, 21:16
Hi All
Tuesday I visited Pennys, Candy wasn't there, so I had Liz. Faifly good looking, mid 30's, nice rack probably augmented. The table shower was great. The massage was very lame. The FS was great. Started with great AR, and petrolingus (ball sucking). Then BBBJ to 69, then to DATY. Covered up for multiple positions, then uncovered to finish 69 CIM.

She just arrived from Washington State (originally Korea)

If Candy isn't there she will do

YMMV
Phred

Phred
06-09-07, 13:02
Hi All

Tied anew place, advertised in the Gazette, Shaitsu Life Spa. It is located in the strip mall north side of Woodman between Rangewood and Lexington, a couple of doors down from the King Soopers.

The owner is Kim who also has the Shaitsu Massge on South Academy. I had Mischa petite mid 30's Korean (if you have a choice have Kim). The table shower isn't finished so it was a stndup version. Kim was giving OJT as to how she wants things done (Mischa has worked 7 yers in a place in Koreatown in L.A that did HJ only). OJT continued during the massage which is good because Kim does a very good deep massage). FS was a little hesitant as she said hadn't had sex in 7 years. No BBBJ, all covered but warmed up during 69. Prices were standard 60 house 140 FS.

I'd give then a couple of weeks to finish the tableshower before I'd visit, and if you can get the owner Kim as she is great. YMMV

Happy hunting
Phred

Coloradoguy
06-13-07, 23:48
Has anyone had any recent experience with the Bamboo Spa in Manitou Springs or with the Ute Pass Massage just outside Cascade?

What's the going rate for HJ above the door fee in the Springs?

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Blklatpilot
06-14-07, 01:06
Was a little froggy so I stopped by the ABS near Platte & Union for some new reading materials. As I pulled in I noticed a girl sitting on the retaining wall. Big girl (but then again, I like 'em with meat on their bones) probably black or hispanic. Wasn't sure if she was 'working' since she looked to be in some kind of nurse uniform. She smiled when I got out of the car but then frowned and turned away suddenly.

Then I noticed a skinny, tore up BSW coming from around the store. The definition of crackhead. She was headed towards me so I just blew past her and stayed in the store for 20 minutes. They were both gone when I left but I did see the big girl near the 7-11 talking to some guy in an Explorer. I'll have to get back down there to find out more about her.

Blklatpilot
06-14-07, 22:29
Has anyone had any recent experience with the Bamboo Spa in Manitou Springs or with the Ute Pass Massage just outside Cascade?

What's the going rate for HJ above the door fee in the Springs?

Please feel free to PM me.

ThanksThat should run you .2-.5 YMMV

Skambete
06-20-07, 00:10
Traveling through Colorado Springs on business this week, I opened my phone book to find out that there were two AMPs less than 2 miles from my hotel (Towneplace Suites by the airport. Great hotel if you're ever in town & need a place to stay. I was at the Radisson two weeks ago & this is just a better place altogether).

I went to Oriental House. Seemed kind of ghetto given it's location, but the door fee was 0.6, which, compared to the prices I normally pay in our nation's capital, made it a pretty good deal. Got a girl named Kim. Kim was old. Real old. Late 30's, maybe even early 40's. With fake breasts & really long hair. Kim gave me a rushed table shower. Very rushed. Quite pathetic actually. After that, she stratled me & gave me the most pathetic excuse of a back massage I've ever had. After about 15 minutes of sheer boredom, she moved to my legs. At this point, she started making some conversation. Asking me about other places I've been. I mentioned the DC Metro area. VA & MD. She was very familiar with the place (I'm guessing she used to work there). We talked about how DC, the only place you used to get FS, was pretty much shut down & how MD pretty much had nothing left in Montgomery County. However, there was some further out towns that had some AMPs. From there, we moved the subject to VA. In VA, the going rate that I pay is about 0.4 for an HJ (though people will often ask for more), 0.6 for a BBBJ. And it's almost always topless & 75% of the time fully nude (or rather starts off topless & then you coax them out of their bottoms).

She told me that it'd be a buck for a BJ (didn't say whether it'the be a CBJ or BBBJ) & 0.6 for an HJ. I laughed that off (and should have checked here first to find the going rate in Colorado Springs is MUCH less!). I told her that all I had was 0.5 (which was true. I never enter with more than I'm willing to spend) & asked for a BJ for that. She said no & offered a fully nude HJ. Which I accepted. In retrospect. Way too much for such an old hag. But I'm traveling for work & I have no expenses, so it was not a big deal and I was okay paying it. Plus, it was guaranteed nude & she had some large tits for an asian woman (despite the fact they were clearly fake). Yeah, she was old, but when you're horny, you're horny, right?

She got naked & had me lay on my back. From there, she toyed with my ass & rubbed her tits all up & down my body. It was okay. Nothing too spectacular, but nothing too bad either. A nice start (finally, given everything else so far was pretty lame). She proceeded to have me flip over & gave me a semi-decent HJ. Again, nothing spectacular, but good enough. Her 3-foot long hair got in my face when I was trying to suck on her tits, which was kind of annoying. I nutted. She went & got a warm towel for me to clean up with. She then left the room, presumeably to service another client as the mamasan was the one who walked me out.

Overall rating of the experience: C+

I wouldn't go back there again. Just wasn't the quality establishment or talent I like & for a 1.10 overall, definitely not worth it.

Phred
06-24-07, 15:17
Hi All

Tried a new place, Massage Spa. It's a new place on West Colorado. It is just west of the supermarket, south side of the street. There is a amall strip mall with a check cashing place, a tanning place (which is part of the spa but not opened yet), and a smoker city. It is around behind the smoker city. Nice place all the rooms are seperated by halls (no common walls, no noise). Only draw back on sinks in rooms. The mammasan is Coffee/Celest/Chris/Kim who used to owne the Ivy and the Rainbow. She gives the best table shower (three kinds of soap (the last one unscented)with washcloth, then loofa,then soft sponge). A very deep rub with lots of hot oil, good full service the showers you off. Door fee 60 tip $. She will be advertizing in the Indy.

Good news at Penny's after several weeks of revolving door providers (at least Mamasan doesn't keep the poor ones) YuMi is coming back.

Phred

Metalhead
06-28-07, 04:30
Hi,

I'm 19 and I'm in the army and I just moved here and I was just wondering if there are any good spas that you don't have to have to be 21 to go to? I'm asking because I love spas but when I first got here I tried to go to the Ohouse and Rainbow Spa and got turned away because I wasn't 21 so any info that you guys have would be great.

Thanks

Blklatpilot
06-29-07, 00:50
Hi,

I'm 19 and I'm in the army and I just moved here and I was just wondering if there are any good spas that you don't have to have to be 21 to go to? I'm asking because I love spas but when I first got here I tried to go to the Ohouse and Rainbow Spa and got turned away because I wasn't 21 so any info that you guys have would be great.

ThanksWelcome to town buddy! Never thought about age limits but maybe you could stop by one of the places closer to the Fort? I bet if you go to any of them in uniform they wouldn't question your age. Though for the sake of discretion, you may want to wait until after dark. I've seen plenty of cars with DOD stickers at the spas but never noticed any guys in uniform.

Blklatpilot
06-29-07, 00:54
Hi All

Tried a new place, Massage Spa. It's a new place on West Colorado. It is just west of the supermarket, south side of the street. There is a amall strip mall with a check cashing place, a tanning place (which is part of the spa but not opened yet), and a smoker city. It is around behind the smoker city. Nice place all the rooms are seperated by halls (no common walls, no noise). Only draw back on sinks in rooms. The mammasan is Coffee/Celest/Chris/Kim who used to owne the Ivy and the Rainbow. She gives the best table shower (three kinds of soap (the last one unscented)with washcloth, then loofa, then soft sponge). A very deep rub with lots of hot oil, good full service the showers you off. Door fee 60 tip $. She will be advertizing in the Indy.

Good news at Penny's after several weeks of revolving door providers (at least Mamasan doesn't keep the poor ones) YuMi is coming back.

Ya'll be careful out there PhredIs this close to Kyoto Spa? I was showing some out of towners the sights and was heading for GOG after lunch at Mason Jar when I spotted a LOT of cars parked in the lot and on the street at Kyoto. I swung back by after showing them the rocks and no more cars, just one or two in the parking lot.

Phred
06-29-07, 23:16
Is this close to Kyoto Spa? I was showing some out of towners the sights and was heading for GOG after lunch at Mason Jar when I spotted a LOT of cars parked in the lot and on the street at Kyoto. I swung back by after showing them the rocks and no more cars, just one or two in the parking lot.

Not quite as far west as Kyoto, but is on the same side. Just past the supermarket. In fact you could park beside the store and walk

Phred

Metalhead
06-30-07, 03:48
Welcome to town buddy! Never thought about age limits but maybe you could stop by one of the places closer to the Fort? I bet if you go to any of them in uniform they wouldn't question your age. Though for the sake of discretion, you may want to wait until after dark. I've seen plenty of cars with DOD stickers at the spas but never noticed any guys in uniform.Thanks a lot I'll give that a try.

Swirldizzle
07-13-07, 19:03
Hey, I'm new in town from AZ. I have one post on an AMP there, but i was wondering what the avg going rate was here, and the posts were kinda back and forth, so if anyone has any personal suggestions. I also noticed there isn't much of a SW scene here. Can anyone pm me on some details? TY

Swirldizzle
07-15-07, 22:06
I was the only person with a post in the last 16 days. Is everyone alive still?

Springsman
07-16-07, 23:09
Is there anytime better than others for checking out Platte/Union? early? late? etc.

Thanks in advance

Colorado54
07-21-07, 00:07
Is there anytime better than others for checking out Platte/Union? early? late? etc.

Thanks in advanceNot sure I have seem a few out around noon, but have not been late.

Blklatpilot
07-21-07, 23:12

Thanks in advanceBeen away for a couple weeks so I stopped by the porn shops near downtown and on Platte/Union late this week. Around lunchtime.

Over at the place south of downtown I noticed a fairly good looking WSW, mid 20s, blondish hair and chesty standing out in the alleyway in front of that no-tel motel behind the bookstore parking lot. I thought about approaching her but I was at the store to check on DVDs. Besides, some kid in one of those rice burner cars with the GIANT spoiler pull up to her. I spent about 5-7 minutes inside the store. When I came out, she was gone but when I pulled out onto Cimarron I noticed 2 police cars had the rice burner pulled over. Related? Not sure.

Friday afternoon I noticed a HSW (I'd seen her before) in the ABS on Platte. Spent a few minutes checking out the new DVDs and noticed she wasn't around. Went to go see what was new in the arcade movies listings and then noticed her. She was in one of the video booths with some guy. I tried to get a good view from one of the other booths but they left right after that. As I was backing the car out, I noticed the guy in his car parked in the row away from the store. As I was pulling away, I noticed her head popping up from the drivers side. I guess the hushed voices they had in the arcade was to settle on a price.

Sam Spade
07-23-07, 08:33
It's not really my vacation, just an annual visit. But I wanted to get your attention. Was in your town last week. My access to a car was on and off (mostly off), and never at the right time it seemed. Took a walk to Jasmine Spa 7:30 PM on Thursday and found it closed! I couldn't believe it. On the walk home on Platte, I saw a slightly chubby woman in a short skirt. The weather was nice enough for it, but I thought to myself "That's not the reason." Sure enough, while I was watching a guy in a Lexus picked her up and spead east.

The next day I have a car, and I'm driving up and down for half an hour and can't find a thing. So I went to Thia Spa. DiDi was working. Big, older Viet, but made a very nice massage and finish that lasted over an hour and a half. On the downside, she took forever telling a story about how she kicked the ass of some drunk woman who tried to force her way into a bar she worked. Interesting, but I really didn't want to here about how my provider could roundhouse kick my head around. .6 + .6.

A few days later I have the car again, and still nothing on Platte. So I went back to Thia and had Song. Nicer looking, and gave the same treatment without the story. So I was out of there a little faster. When I dropped the car off and walked down Platte again, saw a nice looking WSW. Tried to catch up with her to see if she'd take care of me in an alley or her room, but she hopped in a pickup right by the 7-11 and was gone.

Phred
07-26-07, 22:35
Hi All

I stopped by Penney's on Monday. After a very nice session with YuMi she told me to wait. She dashed out and got a pedicure kit, and trimmed my toenails (very good job). As I left MamaSan introduced me to Linda - not bad looking, short and more titties than YuMi. They looked like Mutt and Jeff.

There was a new girl at the O-House, Nicole. Nice looking, good TS, fair massage, technicaly good FS, but no chemisitry. I won't try here again. YMMV

Yesterday I noticed a nice looking WSW with dark hair on Platte.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Oldnavyguy
07-28-07, 18:44

Thanks in advanceI generally go afetr dark, especially when it is hot. Have picked up Molly a couple of times. Good BJCIM for .4

Ftanman
08-01-07, 12:17
Was in the mood view some porn so I went to the Ambassador for a while when I left turned right on platte and right on next street and in the middle of the block were 2 wsw's flagging cars. I stopped and talked to the older one that looked 50's and the younger about 25. The close up view was not good so I passed on both. Too bad I was ready after the movie.

Phred
08-02-07, 00:11
Hi All

A correction to my last report. The new girl at Penney's is Tina. Short big enhanced (much too hard for my taste) titties. Good TS and massage acceptable FS. For my taste go for YuMi.

Today I drove down east Platte at about 5 PM. There were 5 SW's out. Two medium Fugly, two fair and 1 very cute that looked much too young. The girls usually look older than they are and she looked 17/18.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Phred
08-06-07, 23:52
Hi All

Good news Tiffany (previous Rainbow, O-House, Penney's) is back. Looking good and still great service

Phred

Phred
08-09-07, 23:24
Hi All

I stopped by O-house the other day. Mink was the provider so I passed.

I forgot to mention that Penney's is where Tiffany is now.

Today I saw a couple of medium ugly WSW out just off Platte.

Ya'll be carefull out there
Phred

Blklatpilot
08-10-07, 02:49
Hi All

Good news Tiffany (previous Rainbow, O-House, Penney's) is back. Looking good and still great service

Ya'll be careful out there.

PhredYes! Is she over at Rainbow or someplace else? Say, anyone notice about 4 or 5 marked and one unmarked car near Platte/Union yesterday? The unmarked was parked on the same road as the Ambassador but on the other side of Platte.

Swirldizzle
08-24-07, 04:49
I tried out oriental spa on the SE corner of Galley and Powers. They are open 24/7, in case that interests anyone. I was serviced by Miko, and this was the most interesting amp visit I ever had! Anyway, Miko was I'm guessing mid to late 30's, but had a nice body (bee cups, slim, typical asian), and is Japanese). Paid the .4 door fee for a half and made my way to a room. She gave a decent mid pressure massage but before I even made it to the flip she wanted to get a massage herself. So we swapped places and i rubbed her neck, back, ass and legs for about 5 mins or so and then we got down to business. She told me that Fs was usually $$ but I got it down to $.2, and when she came back started with some daty. After she came we swapped places for cbj, then mish, then opted for the hj finish because I can't really get down with anything covered. Good massage, not too much talking, and good fs. Great if you're looking for a 'massage' when everything else is closed, but from what i read there's probably better out there. overall rating - B

Blklatpilot
08-30-07, 04:11
Hey gents, combo report here.

Had to visit the Comcast folks at Union/Platte to make a payment and get rid of that shitty moxi box. Anyway, this was later afternoon, after lunch rush. I was getting ready to turn into the lot when I noticed her--late 20s/early 30s, white, dirty blonde hair, shorts & top with plenty showing. She was walking from the area where the Comcast trucks are parked so I assumed she was a customer coming from the far lot...problem is there were only 3 cars in the regular lot. I take care of business and noted she didn't come inside.

Went next door to the 7-11 for gas and there she was, strolling down Platte! Thanks to the wisdom found here I pegged her to be a wsw. Had to go inside to pay for the gas and of course there were a bazillion people inside! Finally made it out, got the gas (hey, I was on fumes) and took a right onto Platte. Didn't see her, damn. Drove down to Boulder and swung back on that other street parallel to Platte. No sign so I dropped by the porn shop near there. Pull into the parking lot just in time to see her get into a truck. Obviously a work truck--dirty, banged up, cooler strapped in the back. I sat for a bit to see if anything would happen but the truck pulled out.

Later in the evening I decided to try out the MP on Woodmen between Lexington and Rangewood (near the grocery store). Yeah, I should have cleaned my own pipes and saved my money. Oh wait, I did clean my own pipes. I figured the place would offer extras considering it's open in the evening on the weekends. But the SP was blah, the massage was blah and she didn't even say anything about extras. Quite a bit of chit-chat so she should have gotten the sense that I'm not leo in spite of my haircut. Maybe next time.

Let's be safe out there!

Springsman
08-30-07, 12:00
Doing drive thru recon of S Nevada night before last 'bout 8pm, and also the Boulder/Platte area. Saw 1 very fine BSW on Nevada by the KFC giving the look and carrying a pretty big handbag. Around the Boulder/Platte/Circle area saw at least 3 WSWs giving the look hanging around the streets they were not near as attractive as the BSW on Nevada, but they weren't horrible either. Warm weather has them out a bit more right now, and I think and with the LE being busy with all the violence / murders I think they are a little less hard on the SWs right now.

Springsman

Phred
08-31-07, 00:03
Hi All

I stopped by Penney's, looking forward to a sessioon with Tiff, but she wasn't there. I had Bebe, half Korean from Miami (cute southern accent).
Fair TS, lame massage (actually fair but only did legs), full service fair but BJ covered.

I hope Tiff is coming back.

Pilot if you go to Shaihatso (on Woodman) get the owner Kim.

Happy hunting
Phred

Phred
09-08-07, 01:11
Hi all

There are two new providers in town. At Thai Orchard (in space village) there is a new younger (relatively - maybe 35 instead of 45) Name is Minh from Thailand. A reservation showed up after she had given me a TS (only so so). So mamasan gave me the massage( very good about an hour) then she came in for extras. A little chubby (built for comfort not for speed), nice rack of realies (classic asian nipples - get about an inch long when you suck on them). Oral skills were excellant!

Also at Penny's a new girl (make that lady) Candy (not the one that was there a few months ago). Thirties (at least) Trim titties are bolt-ons. Table shower, massage, and full service were all good.

A couple of WSW on the Platte stroll.

Phred

John Cos
09-09-07, 23:28
Hey I thought I might do a wrap up of what I've seen at the amps and see if any of you agree, have suggestions or can answer a question or two.

Penney's -- I've received the best service here pretty consistently. Mostly attractive enthusiastic providers.

Rainbow -- the first time I went here was awesome. The provider was young attractive and enthusiastic. My second visit here was with a slightly older woman who provided what was the closest thing to a GFE I've ever had at an amp. After the action she got me a coke and we sat together talking on the couch for about an hour. Pretty surprising experience and nice. The third and final time I went was horrible. The provider was old and looked like she might have had a stroke recently.

Kinja -- the one time I've been here was so-so. The provider was in her 30s or 40s. She was enthuastic. The funny thing here was that it had been a while and I reached the happy ending pretty quickly and the provider seemed disappointed that it was over so soon.

What's been folks experience with Kyoto or some of the places on B street?

Phred
09-16-07, 20:54
Hi All

I dropped by Pennys today and was introduced to a new girl Jenny (or possibly Genny) Tall good loking 30's nice rack (realies). Originally from a small town near Taejon, visiting here from Michigan. TS massage and FS were all ok but no GFE. Everthing covered.

John I think you are on the money. Penny's provides consistantly good service. Manny of the others are hit or miss, but if the customers at Penneys aren't happy mamasan replaces the girls. A lot of the other places may have good provideres but don't necesarily weed out the poor ones. I agree on rainbow YMMV. I have had two experiences at Kyoto both very bad. B street tends to have older providers (many of whom give good service) but with the numbers being up at Carson are more pricey.

Last time I cruised the strolls they were dead. They had been looking up before.

Phred

Bseeks
09-20-07, 09:36
Well I am visiting your fair city for the first time. I arrived last night. Didn't get a rental car as planned, so I was unable to explore any of the spots I was interested in from RTFF-ing. I am staying at the Crown Plaza and lo and behold, for my convenience, the Tokyo appears right across the parking lot.

Well, despite the lackluster reviews here, what's a monger to do?

About midnight. Seemed to be just me and the one girl. Sort of the mamasan, but younger and prettier. She had to change her clothes to see me. Very pleasant looking, ageless in that asian way, probably older than I would have guessed. Anyway.

No table shower. Very nice prolonged massage with her clothes on. At the end of the face down portion, she started exploring, which was lovely. I flipped and her clothes came off. Very prolonged, light delicate touch caress up and down thighs, very nice. CBJ with full exploring, asked if I wanted FS, I declined. Finished CBJ very nicely. Afterward continued massage and very therapeutic stretching for quite some time. She washed and massaged my feet. Very good all around.

The pricing was strange. First thing, she asked me how much I wanted to pay, $200 or $270. Not what I was expecting at all, but what's a monger to do? I handed her the $200, a lot more than I expected to, but she delivered in a great way.

Thanks.

Blklatpilot
09-25-07, 03:41
Glad you had a good time B. I've had a couple of rather unimpressive sessions there but a few more positive reviews like this and I'll consider going back.

Phred
09-29-07, 21:26
Hi All

I tried a new place - Magic Body Care. It is in the old Satellite Hotel at Airport and Academy. Inside the building ic the C wing. You ring the buzzer in the door. The provided was Young about 30 -35. Used to work on B street. The place has no table shower. Massage was fair FS so so.

On a brighter note the is anew girl at Pennys. Tina short medium build, bolt-ons. TS was excellent massage was good FS was very good (great petrolingus (ball licking)). Only draw back wasthe boly ons were very hard.

This aft saw a young WSW out on Platte. Fair body but ugly face with very bad teeth.

Phred

Blklatpilot
09-30-07, 01:28
Had a chance to stop by Penny's. I thought she said her name is "Ginny" but if could be "Jenny" couldn't quite tell. Great TS, never thought about it before but she asked if I wanted a shampoo! Decent massage but not firm enough for my taste. CBJ with a manual finish. Pretty firm grip for that part. Mamasan said new girl coming in two weeks.

Colorado54
10-03-07, 00:33
I not been out much at night so i am not such were the action is.

Any advice would be nice.

D

Hair On Fire2
10-11-07, 02:35
I just happened to find myself on S. Nevada near the 7-11 , and noticed a black/hispanic SW sitting at the bus stop, but not looking for buses. She smiled and I made my way back around and offered a ride. She jumped in and said she wanted to go home. So I obliged and gave her a lift to her motel, and stopped for a bottle of vodka on the way, at her request. She was very friendly, mostly clean, no drugs, but not great to look at. heavy. but a great attitude and smile and not strung out at all. After a drink in her room we got down to a little business, and she was very willing to help out. service 7, looks 3, attitude 8 or 9. Said she was returning to Roswell soon.

Phred
10-11-07, 23:43
Hi All

Tina at Pennys gave me a classic Korean style body to body table shower

Phred

Steve Douglas
10-13-07, 18:17
Hi All

I find myself coming to your fair city in November. I have read all your reports but nowhere can I find the location of “Pennys”.

Would someone please give me some directions or an address?

I want to thank you for all your help

Steve

Oldnavyguy
10-17-07, 12:11
Based on a new review on Sowet I tried out Rainbow Spa on the west side.

Lilly 7-8 very nice non augmented top - friendly
Atmosphere 8
Body Shower 6 (a little quick)
Massage 8 (one of the better ones I have had recently)
Extras 8.5
Cost normal .6 for 1 hour plus.9 for extras
Overall a good experience and I will go back.

Be Safe

Phred
10-19-07, 01:13
Hi all

I stopped by Pennys but they had customers (as I left Mamasan told me Yumi would be back next Tuesday.

So I tried the new place advertized in the gazette - Apple Tree. On W Carefree Circle 1 block east of Academy, 1/2 block south of N Carefree. The girl was Lilly of LiLi from Hong Kong (by way of San Diego). Thirty something nice bod, nice tits (real). The hot water was out so no Table shower. Massage was weak and FS only so so (YMMV). Door fee standard 40/60 tip 120.

For Steve - Pennys is on Paonia Street, about 1/4 mile east of Powers on Omaha, turn south, it's about 1/4 mile on the left.

About 6 PM today I saw a WSW that was either an extremely ugly woman or a very ugly man.

Phred

Blklatpilot
10-19-07, 03:37
Bastard! I stopped at Penny's and didn't get any body to body shower from Tina! But glad to hear Yumi will be back!! Tina was a little too, I dunno, gruff?

Steve, here's a map - http://*******.com/25trnr

Steve Douglas
10-19-07, 18:37
Blklatpilot,

I want to thank you for taking the time and giving me the information.

Thanks again.

Steve

Varmint
10-20-07, 23:26
Stopped by Penny's tonight and had a great time. Tina was the provider. At first the TS was samo samo until mammasan called her and had atalk with her and then I got the body to body shampoo. Extras were great also. This may have something to do with the fact that I have been going to Penny's for a few years and that mama used to be my provider. So I always have a good time. Happy AMPing.

Varmint
10-21-07, 11:13
Stopped by Pennys last night and had a great time. Started with a TS where Tina had her clothes on and then Mamasan called to her and had a short conversation. Next thing I know I am getting a body to body wash. Extras were great. All this could be that I have been going to Pennys for about 3 years and Mamasan all the new girls know about me. Great time was definitely had.

Yellor
10-21-07, 14:37
I also had the pleasure of stopping by Penny's, that place was a little difficult to find, b/c I was thinking it would be in a strip mall. I almost made the mistake of going to Fuji, but the mamasan told me she was the only provider. And she was a bit too old for me. Back to Penny's, had the pleasure of meeting tina, late 30's early 40's, nice but firm bolt-ons, nice ass and nice little legs. Paid the house 60, and then the TS. No body to body shampoo, but I didn't ask, seeing it was my first time and I was just feeling the place out. But she did a great job and got all of the right places. Great conversation about korea and los angelas. Led on to other little things.

Back to the room. Nice little rub down. And a little tug and the question was popped. Made the agreement. And offered $ to my surprise the rates are a little different here. So add. 20 to the tip. But she wasn't offended promising a special next time I see her. I tried something than the usually on my back on the table. When she went out with the tip, I moved over to the chair. She came in with a little surprise look and said to hop on the bed. I smiled and pulled her over to me. Pulled up the miniskirt and grabbed that nice rear. She reached back and gently massaged the boys and I immediately rose to attention. Mmmmm that rear was a pleasure to look at. She did a little light grinding. Mmmmm. Felt like I was getting a little something extra from the strip club. She spun around and let me dive into those firm tits. With great nipples. That were so soft in the mouth and little nips here and there with slight firm pressure. Those were beautiful nipples. She went down to her knees. With a little light kissing and tongue to the boys, and light kissing on the shaft. I didn't see her bring in the cover so I thought I would be treated to a BBBJ. But alas the cover was hiding. On went the cover. Nice massage. And then the flip. Reverse cowgirl on the chair. And on she was grinding. She would go down and brace on the ground every minute or so and play with the boys. I thnk this is why I like older providers sometimes. While they aren't the supermodelish. The are the most professional. She got off and hoped on the bed and went to doggie. How can I resist. Hopped on and went slowly and she decided to take over and started upping the pace. And she was pounding on me. So I had to return the favor. After a couple minutes of straight pounding. I had to slow down before I popped. She switched to missionary. And it was nice. B/c she started talking dirty. And that wasn't good for me b/c I was already to pop. Lastly I took the missionary off the bed. Laid her on the edge and started pound to finish. And boy that was good. Hot towel wipe down. More covno and some more light conversation. And a little hugging.

Penny's was a great stop to take while on my cross country trek. I may stop by again this week when Yumi comes back. So if anyone can drop a line about Yumi that would be greatly appreciated.

Phred
10-27-07, 13:47
Hi All

YuMi is back at Penny's and the service was excellent!

Ya'll Be Careful out there
Phred

Varmint
10-27-07, 17:37
Not that I am going away from Pennys, but I was wondering if anyone has tried this new SPA on W Carefree Cir.

Varmint
10-27-07, 23:43
Not that I plan to leave Pennys' but I was wondering if anyone has tried the new Appletree Spa on west carefree cir.

Phred
10-28-07, 16:02
Here's my review of Appletree from last week

So I tried the new place advertized in the gazette - Apple Tree. On W Carefree Circle 1 block east of Academy, 1/2 block south of N Carefree. The girl was Lilly of LiLi from Hong Kong (by way of San Diego). Thirty something nice bod, nice tits (real). The hot water was out so no Table shower. Massage was weak and FS only so so (YMMV). Door fee standard 40/60 tip 120.

Happy hunting
Phred

Varmint
10-29-07, 07:22
That definitely saves me time and money. I guess I will stay with Pennys' as I am always treated good there. Thanks for the info.

Hard Rain
11-02-07, 19:23
I went to Penny's yesterday and met Yumi. What a beautiful and talented woman. You guys are in for a real treat if you like smaller breasts with long nipples (my favorite). Table shower and extras were all phenomenal. Enjoy.

Phred
11-02-07, 23:11
It must be sweeps week. Article on channel 5, beware of increased cops

Phred

In a hidden camera investigation News First uncovers a problem that most people seem to either ignore or deny -- human trafficking and prostitution in Southern Colorado.

Although no one keeps track of the problem locally, according to the federal government roughly 17,000 people a year are trafficked into America and forced into what's known as modern day slavery. An untold number of them are forced into prostitution.

Acting on anonymous tips News First set out to see if it could be happening in the Pikes Peak region. Our undercover employee was offered sex for money at all four Asian massage parlors we were told about.

At Tokyo Place, across from a school on South Circle, the woman giving the massage asked him if he was with law enforcement.

Massage Employee: "You not cop?"

News First Employee: "No, I'm no cop."

Massage Employee: "You swear to God?"

News First Employee: "I swear to God I'm not a cop."

She proceeded to offer him sexual services for $40 on top of the $60 he paid for a 1/2 hour massage.

At Kyoto Massage Therapy on West Colorado Avenue, just a few blocks from tourist-friendly Old Colorado City, a woman told him sex is $180, and she wouldn't give him the advertised $40 one half hour massage.

News First Employee: "No massage?" (Massage Employee gestures with her arms and hips a sexual motion)

News First Employee: "How much?"

Massage Employee: "$180."

News First Employee: "$180? For what?" (Massage Employee again gestures with her arms and hips a sexual motion)

News First Employee: "For... For everything?" (massage Employee nods yes)

"Everything" is full sex and it was offered at 2 of the massage parlors. The other 2 offered other sexual services that did not include full sex. Undercover Metro Vice and Narcotics Lieutenant Al Harmon says prostitution is out of control in El Paso County massage parlors. "Nearly all the oriental massage parlors that are operating in unincorporated El Paso County are giving massages and in turn are offering sex for money," he said.

Metro Vice also thinks some of the women are human trafficking victims forced into what human rights groups call "modern day slavery." When asked if there are sex slaves in El Paso County Lieutenant Harman answered, "Yes there are. We have had a couple women come forward and tell us that they were forced to perform prostitution in several massage parlors."

News First was unable to prove the women at the parlors we visited are human trafficking victims. We quickly realized no one has a firm grasp on how widespread the problem is locally, only that it is happening. Much of that was attributed to a lack of resources for law enforcement and public denial that it's happening, which seems to result in a lack of interest, according to sources involved with several human rights groups.

Officers also say bringing a trafficker to justice is difficult because the victims stop cooperating and are quickly rushed out of town and can't be found. That's something the non profit group Colorado Network to End Human Trafficking confirms. Network member Seth Donovan and interpreters have been called in by law enforcement to help victims at massage parlor prostitution busts. They also helped pass a human trafficking state law 2 years ago.

"We've had zero convictions in Colorado," said Donovan, "Again because of the difficulties of investigating the crime of trafficking."

She says those difficulties include victims coerced to keep quiet. "They've been lied to, threats against themselves or their families, they may not be comfortable with the language in their area," she explained, "They may not know what's accessible to them as far as services, law enforcement and support goes."

Metro Vice officers say beyond trafficking they can't even stop the prostitution at massage parlors unless El Paso County passes some new laws.

"We need some type of regulation that, if it's proven that that's what they're doing and they're engaging in illegal activity then they need to be shut down," said Lt. Harmon.

For now, he says, no matter how many arrests are made, the neighborhood parlors will stay open for business.

The cities of Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Pueblo have massage industry regulations, but El Paso County does not.

None of the owners or managers of the parlors we went to, all just outside the Springs city limit, returned our calls.

According to Metro Vice, the Colorado Springs area is on a human trafficking circuit that includes Denver, Chicago and Seattle.

The victims are usually shuttled off to different locations once a prostitution bust is made.

Hidden Camera Provided by PalmVid Colorado Springs

TOP 10 MASSAGE PARLORS WHERE COLORADO SPRINGS METRO VICE HAS MADE PROSTITUTION ARRESTS

SIAM'S 1783 B Street

TOKYO PLACE 2870 S. Circle Dr

KYOTO MASSAGE 3419 W. Colorado Ave

MAGIC MOMENTS 2047 B Street

ORIENTAL SPA MASSAGE 955 N. Powers Blvd

OMAHA ORIENTAL MASSAGE 6453 Omaha Blvd

PENNEY'S 1325 Paonia St. ORIENTAL HOUSE-New location 6345 E. Platte Ave

RAINBOW SPA 3132 W. Colorado Ave

KINJA SPA- New location 4080 Clearview Frontage Rd

Fortysomething
11-03-07, 11:23
What a steaming pile of cr*p. I love it when local stations try to stir up stink from the world's oldest profession. They dumb it down, add the sensationalistic aspect, and dole it out in the name of professional journalism.

Yeesh!

(rant mode off)

Blklatpilot
11-06-07, 23:55
http://www.koaa.com/news/view.asp?ID=9282

El Paso County Sheriff says massage parlor prostitution is out of control

New developments from our undercover investigation into human trafficking and prostitution in El Paso County.

Sheriff Terry Maketa says News First Investigates is shining a light on a problem that's been growing out of control, and bringing some of the criminals to justice is a losing battle. Since there are no state or county laws regulating massage therapists, the Sheriff says he feels like law enforcement's "hands are tied."

As we've reported, a News First undercover employee was offered sex for money at several Asian massage parlors in unincorporated El Paso County.

"The problem is much bigger than what a lot of people think it is," the Sheriff said. He wants the community to know that illegal activity, like prostitution, happens at almost all the massage parlors in El Paso County.

"They (the public) need to realize that this is more than just prostitution in a hidden room. There's other crimes associated that deteriorate these communities where they exist. There's other illegal activity taking place, human trafficking being one of them," he said.

There are also the violent crimes, like the rape and attempted murder of an employee at Tokyo Place Massage last July. A female employee living inside the parlor, which is a converted gas station, was raped and stabbed several times with a screw driver. "So it's a whole underground of criminal activity and it does feel like our hands are tied," said Maketa.

He also says he wants to shut down the parlors where prostitution's happening, but with no one at the county or state level regulating the massage industry, those businesses in the County are staying open no matter how many arrests are made.

"Having some type of regulation, some type of licensing would dramatically turn the tide to our favor and that's what we need if we're really going to have an impact on these operations," he said.

He says if you want to help, you can urge the El Paso County Commissioners or State Representatives to pass laws regulating the massage industry. Without that, he predicts the problem will continue to grow.

Advisor Today
11-16-07, 13:42
After spending several long hours driving to Colorado Springs I decdied to pamper myself with a visit to penny's. I had never been to this AMP before so I printed out a map, glad I did because it was a little difficult to find.

A Korean gal(yummi) greeted me and we discussed what type of massage I wanted. I really wanted a good massage and what goes along so I opted for a table shower and massage. The basic fee was 3 Jacksons. I was very impressed with Yummi, very tight body and very attractive. I tried to guess her age but Korean women are very hard to guess. She looked to be in her mid 20's but latter aftern examining her face I would guess her as much older.

The shower massage was so-so, in fact is was very short and to the point. At this point I was a little disapointed. We proceded back to the room and Yummi started with a massage. Again is was so-so, not very deep and not near relaxing enough.

Then Yummi ask in very broken English and sign language what else I wanted.
I told her everything. She asked for 7 jacksons, we settled on 6. At this point I kinda felt that 6 was way too much, I wasn't expecting much. Yummi took off her clothes and we really got started. All I can say is WOW. talk about making up for the earlier experince. She started with a very short BBBJ, really just getting me started, slipped on the condom and went to town. We then went to CBBJ, DATY Mish, with variations, then to cowgirl, and finally finished with a good ole 69 top off.

I will try Penny's again the next time I am in CS and I hope Yummi will be there.

Advisor Today

Oldnavyguy
11-28-07, 14:01
Suzy has advertised on CL for a couple of months now but with all the new BS going on not advertising anywhere now. I have visited her a couple of times. She provides a really good massage with relaxed ending. Not FS and is clothed. .6 for 1 relaxing hour is a real deal in my book. Safe quiet location. No shower, etc, just a massage table and a relaxing hour.

Datypunk
12-04-07, 02:19
First time in Colorado Springs for AMP tonight, so I read everyones posts, and decided on Penny's. I really wanted to meet Yummi, and experience those nips ! But such as my luck, I met 'Donna'. A bit older and rougher on the outside. This may be the lady that was referred to with 'bolt ons', because her's are. I gave the 3 Jacks for the hour and I was led directly to the table massage room:.(I had been looking quite forward to the TS. Donna gave an ok massage, and FS was ok. No fireworks even though Jacks donated was premium. (more than listed here) Was introduced to Yummi on the way out. Damn. Guess I have to go back.

Blklatpilot
12-07-07, 04:37
http://www.koaa.com/aaaaa_news_first_investigations/x982467465

Colorado Springs Metro Vice officers busted one of the Asian massage parlors News First Investigates profiled on November 1.

Lieutenant Al Harmon says Metro Vice conducted the sting Saturday night, November 24. An officer went inside Kyoto Massage on West Colorado Avenue and was allegedly offered sex for money.

They arrested Sun Hietaia on prostitution charges and also arrested Jeffrey Hietaia on charges of keeping a place of prostitution. As is standard in these cases, neither suspect was taken to jail. They were each issued a summons to appear in court on January 4, 2008.

It is unclear if Sun is the woman who refused to give our undercover employee a massage and instead demanded $180 for sex.

On Monday, November 26, representatives from Dowda Realty posted eviction notices on the doors of the Kyoto. On advice of legal counsel, the property management company says it can't comment, other than to say criminal activity is a violation of the lease.

The owners of the Kyoto didn't answer the door or return calls from News First.

Meanwhile, El Paso County's working to create a new law to help fight the prostitution and human trafficking problems News First uncovered in it's investigation. We're told the County Attorney's Office is researching the issue.

Phred
12-09-07, 23:53
Hi All

I went back to the spa on West Colorado (just past the Safeway). It advertisses as Hollywood or Massa spa. Coffee (the owner/provider) was there. She has gotten some bolt ons, and lost about 10 pounds since I was last there. Table shower and hot oil massage (she may be best at both in town) were outstanding. FS was pretty good. House fee .60 and tip $

Last time at Penny's Yummi stripped in the shower room and while she didn't get on the table gave me a good rubdown with her titties. then deep throated me briefly. Really got me in the mood.

Phred

Gauge
12-11-07, 16:00
Well.................I am a little late with this report, but what the hell.

I was in COS for business in the middle of November. Cool to cold nights, and that didn't take too long before I knew I wanted one of those TS with Yummi. I hadn't been to this AMP before and really wanted to try because you all have been good at getting the dirt out on Penny's.

I timed it right so that I was the only guy in the place and had Yummi to myself. Paid the house fee for 1 hour and went off for the TS. The warm water was just great and she covered all bases. I can't say that she disrobed with me in the TS (which would have been nice), but it was still a nice way to start. Table massage was OK, but certainly have had worse. She got to the point where she covered the massage and my johnson was at attention. I thought for a moment that she was just going to jack me, but she leaned in really close and asked what I wanted..............you know the drill.

I opted for the full package and only had 6 jacksons as well. I never want to pay more than $$ for massage and FS. She agreed and went along pretty much like you all have described. All the bases covered, but I didn't do the DATY. Don't get me wrong I love to DATY, but I didn't know how many have been in there on that one day or when? I was pleased to see that she had some hair down there as most lovlies these days opt to shave the whole damn thing! I like the muffin.

Anyway, the long of the short of it was she was very enthusiastic and a good time had by all. I would visit again, especially on a cold night in COS.

Cheers,

Gauge

Phred
12-13-07, 20:00
Hi All

I hadn't been to the O House in a long time, so I thought I'd check it out.

They were busy so had to wait about ten minutes. The provider was Phobe. Korean, about 35, 4'7" and 92 lbs dripping wet (which she was because she gave me a btb table shower). massage and fs were both very good.

Mamasan busted my chops about not comming there in so long and going to Pennys.

Phred

Hard Rain
12-14-07, 01:25
I am totally addicted to Yummi at Penny's. This morning I experienced nirvana with a body-to-body table shower. Her lathered body sliding over mine gave me pleasure I've never felt at an AMP. After the massage we totally enjoyed each other like long time lovers. With Yummi it gets better every visit. I can't wait to see what she's got in store for me next week.

Bluebeetle
12-21-07, 18:26
I'd like to visit one of these places for the first time. Specifically Penny's. I have to try Yummi out. My question is since I've never been could someone describe the proper procedure once I get there? Who I pay first/how much, etc.

Thanks

Varmint
12-25-07, 20:19
I'd like to visit one of these places for the first time. Specifically Penny's. I have to try Yummi out. My question is since I've never been could someone describe the proper procedure once I get there? Who I pay first/how much, etc.

ThanksLeave a max $$ on shelf or give to attendant up front. No talking.

OneNut
12-28-07, 13:11
I recently spent a day in the Springs while waiting for flight. Hit the guide for the latest reports and found that Penny's seemed to be at the top of the list. I visited Penny's at around 7PM on a Friday night and was met by an older women who said her name was Donna. Shorter with bolt ons. Received a nice massage and a happy finish. Afterwards she introduced me to mamasan and Yumi. The next time I am there I will definitely try Yumi. She is taller, younger, and looks like a real fine ride.

Blklatpilot
01-06-08, 00:12
Stopped by to see Yumi. It's funny, the last time I was there the provider said her name was Yumi (or maybe Julie, thick accent). But this was the real deal, tall, lithe, awesome! Injured my ankle so just decided to take it easy. Great TS which I missed from California, none of the AMPs in that area had TS! She was pretty playful and gave me a spank for mentioning that I was going to go to OHouse but they were too busy. Nice finish and she hinted about an even better time and TS when my ankle heals up. Another dislike of Cali, prices were about .3-.5 more for comparable services here!

Varmint
01-13-08, 22:39
Went by Penny's Thursday and saw Yumi once again. It gets better and better each time I see her. If it keeps up I am will go bankrupt. For my money Yumi is the best there is.

Ali Ababwa
01-18-08, 02:35
Visited Penny's and asked for Yumi by name based on the reports here. She is tall, cute and very slender with a cute ass and B cups.

Got a very nice massage with a wet hot towel, but though I followed brother Varmint's advice, she did not accept the extra $ initially. I tried again at the end, but she would not entertain any extras. Maybe they are spooked or maybe because it was my first time there? However, the massage is well worth the $40 for a half hour.

Blklatpilot
01-20-08, 04:24
Visited Penny's and asked for Yumi by name based on the reports here. She is tall, cute and very slender with a cute ass and B cups.

Got a very nice massage with a wet hot towel, but though I followed brother Varmint's advice, she did not accept the extra $ initially. I tried again at the end, but she would not entertain any extras. Maybe they are spooked or maybe because it was my first time there? However, the massage is well worth the $40 for a half hour.

Yeah the providers are a little spooked with the attention brought on by the Channel 5 idiots. The good thing is there won't be any serious attempt to close the AMPs down since it would require action at the state level.
http://www.koaa.com/aaaa_top_stories/x940334023

Phred
01-26-08, 16:51
Hi All

Last Saturday I stopped by Massa (on west Colorado) new feature there was an older lady that helped with the massage. Started with ts which included fs (but the older lady wasn't there). Then we went into the room for a very long excellent massage by both Coffee and the older lady. The massage lasted 90 minutes and used about a quart of hot oil. The older lady left and Coffee gave me a HJ and cleaned me up.

Then yesterday I visited Kinja. They have moved, they are on Clearview Frontage rd, just off Hancock. The provider was So Lee, Japanese (with some other mix). She was about 35, so so looks, bolt on rack with the smallest nipples I have ever seen on an Asian. Table shower was long and a lot of attention to my crack and taint (taint ass and taint scrotum) This often bodes well for AR but it was not to bee. She seemed nervious. She said she has been in the Springs 12 years but worked as a seamstress until two weeks ago. Massage was a little weak, we finally entered negotiations and fs was $.20 tip. I hopped that they would upgrade and include in room sinks after the move but they didn't. Cleanup was with a very small hot towel.

Phred

Phred
02-09-08, 16:36
Hi All

Acouple of new providers at Penny's. Paula (no relation to B-street, 30ish Korean from Arizona. Big girl 5'8" 145lbs, large realies that sag a little. Performance, attitude and skills only so-so. Next was Sara, short a little plump (rolly polly little bat-faced girl). Nice natural titties. Very good attitude but skills especially oral lacking. From Agusta GA worked as seamstress till recently. Last Monday was first day.

At Life Spa (on Woodman) Kim the owner took very good care of me. She may have the strongest hands and give the hardest massage in the Springs. There table shower was finally in but it was down as they had to replace some of the tiles.

Phred

Bluebeetle
02-11-08, 18:30
How was the FS at Life Spa?

Blklatpilot
02-18-08, 03:45
After thinking/planning to do so for a while, I finally stopped by Rainbow. Nice and discreet being able to enter from the back door though there is a house up the hill behind the spa. Usual .6 to mama for the hour which turned out to be about 50 min.

They had a post on sowet and I saw BB. Older (late 30s at least), short little fireball (prolly 5' in heels) about 95 lbs, natural As. TS was too hot at first but a quick temp adjustment and it was all good. Actually, the massage started in the shower where she used the hot water to loosen tight muscles. Also did the head twist which popped my neck in about 8 places! She was plenty enthusiastic and playful for the rest of the shower and every spot came out squeaky clean. One nice touch was the soft, fluffy robe because the bldg was a tad chilly. Massage was nice and firm. She did the joint flexing as well. The only thing I would have liked to have would be for her to walk on my back like the providers in the OC used to do...step, kneed, step, hop and CRACK goes my back. Anyway she did something similar by twisting me in opposite directions, very effective at relieving tension in the back. Didn't go for all extras as I typically don't the first time with a new provider but what I did opt for was provided with similar giggly enthusiasm as the TS. No doubt that the full package would be very entertaining. My only complaint would be the slight rush when finished, I mean it's not like anyone else was there so why the hurry? Overall I'd say 8.5 out of 10.

Sec See
02-26-08, 00:53
Any one know how the AMPs are on B st?

Phred
03-02-08, 14:29
Hi All

I stopped by Penny's, Yummi wasn't there, mamasan says she might be back in a couple of weeks. A new girl is due in Sunday.

At the place on Peterson near Palmer Park, I think it is the Sun, tried Lee, older provider from Wash state. Excellent oral skills.

Phred

PS for SecSee - the amps on B-street tend toward older providers though that isn'tnecessarialy a bad thing. I've heard the prices are up due the the increase at Ft Carson

Phred
03-22-08, 23:01
Hi All

Backin town after three weeks. I dropped by Pennys, mamasan brought out a new girl - Pora. About 30ish small with cute face, nice body very nice tits (naturals).

TS was good, massage was great, strong hands and good technique. Almost a full hour on just the massage. Extras were great. Started with DFK, BBBJ, 69, then to CG RCG and mish. Overall as good or better than Yumi (YMMV), though not quite as young.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Sec See
03-23-08, 01:21
Toftt at magic moments on B St.

Strip club beside it was not hoping so decided to relax at magic moments. I did know name so I asked mamasan for young one and paid for 1hr. 6

Nice cute slim asian wearing a track suit. Kim. We did not discuss what to do initially. Should have! She let me into the shower and then jumped out saying I should shower alone. I did not know whether she would come and join or leave me to waste more time. So I got out and she led me back to room. I had extra $$ in hand in view.

Kept getting offended when I asked what she would do for good tip. She finally got pissed and dragged mamasan back in the room. By this time I was dressing and got. 4 back. Kim was still pissed and complaining in korean?

I came back in a couple of nights and mamasan was surprised to see me back but did not stay because girls were busy for 2+hours.

Siam had nice girl jenna. Be nice to her. I'll be back in CS for her. Anyone know if she is still around?

Oldnavyguy
03-27-08, 11:41
Sorry that this is not a Springs Spa, but I wanted to let you all know about this place. After reading a lot of great reviews about Joy Spa in south Denver I finally had an opportunity to try it out because of a business obligation. Easy to find, and reception good. Paid .5 for 45 minutes and was introduced to Mercedes. Wow what a good time. TS was great and then the massage.... She is a CMT and gave probably the best massage I have ever recieved from an AMP since I left Europe. Extras were well worth the extra bill. Mercedes has a great personality and perfect command of the english language. I will make the trip just to repeat this experience. Also there with great reviews that I hope to experience; Coco and Suzy. I got a peek at CoCo at she was hot.

Drive safe and enjoy

Brandon Lee
03-29-08, 20:32
Wanted to know any massage parlors where there are non-asians. I prefer big-breasted massage therapist. and what massage is not expensive for your normal visit.

Tooeasy67
04-02-08, 18:19
Does anyone know of any BBW providers in the Springs area? I prefer my women with some meat on there bones. Let me know, thanks.

Shioya3027
04-07-08, 03:27
duplicate post

Shioya3027
04-07-08, 10:20
First report after lurking here often.

I met the mammasan at the door and paid. 6 for an hour. SP was Mikki: mid-to-late 30s, cute, petite, pretty B-cups and very pleasant. All smiles the whole time I was there. Mikki gave a decent TS and then had me sit in the sauna to dry off. Back in the massage room she gave the most extraordinary soft massage I've ever had at an AMP.- really spectacular stuff if you like soft massages. I couldn't wait to go on to extras but the FS was just OK, although she was very accommodating. Advance tip of $. 4. I would likely return just because the massage was so well done.

This was the second time I'd been to Appletree. The first time the 30ish SP was in a bad mood (I didn't ask) and the service less memorable. YMMV

Phred
04-09-08, 22:57
Hi All

I stopped by Hollywood/Massa spa on West Colorado. Their table shower was being redone will be out for two weeks (I'd give then three to be safe). Massage (IMHO best use of hot oil in Colorado Springs) and FS were good as usual. Door fee .6 tip $.

At Pennys I've been told there is another ner girl (in addition to Pora) but she was out sick last time I was there.

For Brandon Bamboo spa advertises asian and american girls. The only non asian I've seen ther was a hispanic who was less than overwhelming. YMMV.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Phred
04-12-08, 18:23
Hi All

I stopped by the O House (on east platte). Paid mamasan and she took me to the room. I waited a few minutes then to my delight Yumi walked in. As good as ever.

Compared with Pora (at Pennys) Yumi wins table shower, Pora gets the nod for massage, and extras are too close to call. But having to chose is a win win situation.

Phred

Mike Nm
04-15-08, 16:34
Hi guys,

I'll be in CoS Wed, gotta go to Pennys based on this board. I did a search on this thread and read all the reports, but could not find an address or location. Can someone point me the way?

Thanks!

MikeNm

Blklatpilot
04-22-08, 21:54
Hi guys,

I'll be in CoS Wed, gotta go to Pennys based on this board. I did a search on this thread and read all the reports, but could not find an address or location. Can someone point me the way?

Thanks!

MikeNm

Sent you a PM with details.

Dlrzboy
04-24-08, 21:37
First report after lurking here often.

I met the mammasan at the door and paid. 6 for an hour. SP was Mikki: mid-to-late 30s, cute, petite, pretty B-cups and very pleasant. All smiles the whole time I was there. Mikki gave a decent TS and then had me sit in the sauna to dry off. Back in the massage room she gave the most extraordinary soft massage I've ever had at an AMP.- really spectacular stuff if you like soft massages. I couldn't wait to go on to extras but the FS was just OK, although she was very accommodating. Advance tip of $. 4. I would likely return just because the massage was so well done.

This was the second time I'd been to Appletree. The first time the 30ish SP was in a bad mood (I didn't ask) and the service less memorable. YMMV

If you even got accomodating FS for a tip of $.4, she must be an angel.

Mike Nm
04-25-08, 11:32
Guys,

Much thanks for your help with the location of Penny's and the other info from the board from previous posts. I only had 1 night in COSprings, and of course it was near blizzard conditions! Still, what's a monger to do? I found my way there, as expected nearly empty due to the weather. Once in the room, Pora introduced herself to me, and I knew it was going to be a great experience, which it was. Much the same as all the others have said. Great TS, all spots covered, when I moaned at the right time, she knew I was a player. Very friendly. I was quite surprised to find an AMP girl that likes DFK; I had thought that was just off limits at AMPs, but apparently not. Good massage, too.- her strokes were fast, but lots of pressure and really worked some knots out. I really felt like a had a total good experience, and when she asked what I wanted, "everything" was the right response. I wish there were more AMPs like this one in the other places I visit! You guys do not know how lucky you are, and how poor some of the other AMP service can be in other cities.

Evli66
04-26-08, 20:52
Hey guys first post.

I was in CoS for business last week found my way to Penny's.

I was met by Poraat the front and led to our room.

I am new to the scene been to a place in Toledo a few times then to a place in Brunswick based on the reports from the boards.

I will have to say Pora was the best experience I have had to date from looks, conversation, Massage, TS, FS, BBBJ, Cowgirl, doggie, Mish.

.6 at the door $.4 on table no words about what will happen or what to do we just let it happen.

BTW Pora will no longer be at Penny's after the week of 5/1/08 she is heading back to Cali.

I am definitely glad I had the opportunity to visit Pora.

Phred
04-30-08, 01:36
Hi All

Evli66 has it right. Pora in leaving Penny's on the 30th, going back to California. She will be missed. There is a replacement on hand - Kim. Not bad looking and massage and shower are acceptable. Massage is not very hard but goes out of her way for sexy. She is a little bit of a chatterbox tells jokes. Mamasan said will have another girl this week. Might have to visit Yumi at O house.

Phred

Phred
05-01-08, 00:03
Hi All

Not only has Pora left Pennys, but Yumi has left O'house. I dropped by ther today and found it under new management (for real not just in ths newspaper ad). I had Donna K-girl from New York. Not bad looking tall 5'8" 125 lbs. Enhanced boobs. Mamasan gave TS as she was busy. Massage so so, FS probably would have been better if I wasn't looking forward to Yumi. Said Yumi would be back in a month or so. Might be true as she took a couple of breaks at Pennys.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Hard Rain
05-03-08, 22:17
I saw Yumi on her last day (lucky me) and she said she was going home for awhile. I didn't get the feeling she'll be coming back anytime soon. She will surely be missed.

Varmint
05-09-08, 00:09
As soon as Yummi returns and someone sees her, make sure you let us know right away. She is probably the best that COS had to offer.

Phred
05-13-08, 00:19
Hi All

I am the bearer of glad tidings. Yumi is back at Penny's. Service was wonderful. Great BBBJ, then 69, Cowgirl then mish, uncap and finish 69. I feel like I been rode hard and put away wet - but wonderful at the same time

Happy Hunting
Phred

Varmint
05-14-08, 06:52
Enough said!

SewerRat
05-15-08, 15:52
I'm headed to COS in a couple of weeks and would appreciate directions to Penney's

Sewerrat

Varmint
05-16-08, 06:44
I'm headed to COS in a couple of weeks and would appreciate directions to Penney's

SewerratNorth on Powers, turn left at Omaha, (first left past intersection with lights at Powers and Palmer Park Blvd), and then first right off of Omaha. (Panoia) Pennys is about 150 yards down the street on left. Big lighted sign above door on top of building.

Blklatpilot
05-17-08, 01:36
North on Powers, turn left at Omaha, (first left past intersection with lights at Powers and Palmer Park Blvd), and then first right off of Omaha. (Panoia) Pennys is about 150 yards down the street on left. Big lighted sign above door on top of building.
Correction...if going north on Powers, turn RIGHT onto Omaha.

Phonebook link (with map)
http://www.dexknows.com/detailssearch.ds?detailsListingId=6000000003110715-60129-2312-1-1

Toni Ten
05-26-08, 16:08
WTF?! Guys, seriously.... don't mess with the prices.

Standard Los Angeles County AMPs:

30 min for $40-60

1 hour for $60-$70

Then for tips (no matter how long you bought time for):

Handjob = $20-$40

BJ = $40-70

FS = $80-120

Don't be a douchebag and mess up our price ranges.

Peace

Phred
05-26-08, 16:20
Hi All,

Just back from vacation and dropped by Pennys. Yummi wasn't there (don't panic she'll be back tomorrow), so Mamasan was the provider. I guess she runs a good place because she knows how to do it. The table shower was very good. She has given me a TS before when they were busy. She stripped to a thong for the shower and her body is fine. Face may say 40's but the bod says 20's. Slim, well toned (almost spinner) B cups that do not sag. Massage was excellent! Liberal use of oil and good hard pressure. Very thorough (amazingly symmetrical, she spent exactly the same amount of time on one side as the other) then she took all the oil off with very hot towels. The fingertip massage that followed was very sexy. FS was great, oral skills excellent, great motion and rythm in multiple positions.

If I can't get Yummi when I go there I'll gladly settle for her.
YMMV

Happy hunting
Phred

Phred
05-30-08, 23:30
Hi All

I dropped by Pennys for a session with Yumi. She asked me how I liked Mamasan, and I told her she was great. I think she took it as a challenge. She basically fucked my brains out! I was rode hard and put away wet!

Happy Hunting
Phred

Phred
06-07-08, 14:41
Hi all

Thursday checked on place hadn't visited in a while. Oriental massage by Frankies at Powers and Galley. No change since last there 2 years ago. The provider was Joy who worked for Nan (the owner) when she had the place at space village (by peterson gate). Joy said that Linda (half Thai half white) who is Nan's neice also works there during the day. I have reports in the archives on Linda. Joy said there is a Hispanic provider there in the evenings.

Friday I was traveling on Platte (not cruising) when I saw a wsw tall brunette young at least an 8+ on Bonfoy. I looked she gave me the look, at first I thought too good to be sw, but I decided to swing around and check things out, but some one in a green large suv beat me. If you got her and read this provide 411.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Phred
06-10-08, 22:28
Hi All

Dropped by Pennys. Yumi was wearing some little hot pants, which she took off for a (saints preserve) B2B table shower. Almost blew my load there. The to the room for a good massage, the Yumi laid down on the table and asked me to give her a massage, which I did - extensive rubbing and lots of oil. The FS that followed may have been in My top ten of all time!!!

Very Happy Hunting
Phred

Phred
06-17-08, 00:16
Hi All

I dropped by Penny's - Yumi wasn't there, the provider was Kim from Austin Tx. She's been there before (see past report). She said there will be another girl there next week. If anyone sopts Yumi anywhere give a yell.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Phred
06-18-08, 23:21
Hi All

I dropped by Omaha (on Omaha) cus I hadn't been there in a long time. The provider was June not great looking but not chopped liver. A little heavy but not bad - nice unenhanced tits.

Table shower was good, massage good ( though a little short) FS was pretty good. Not Yumi or Tiffany but would do again - YMMV.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Phred
06-21-08, 12:40
Hi All

I hit another place I hadn't been to in a while. Whish i had passed. Springs (in the little strip mall on Peterson just north of Hw24). The provider was Yeoung ni - short (for a Korea) and heavy set. Didn't pass then because I've had excellent service from some mud ugly girls. The TS was bad. The water from ths tub was cold then as it refilled a dipper would be hot then the next cold. Massage was uninspired and FS was worse.

YMMV (but I doubt it)
Phred

Justin Case57
06-22-08, 01:49
Dropped by Penny's today.

Greeted by mamasan and escorted into room soon to be joined by Kim. Old face, fake boobs, but nice tight ass. Paid the house fee (.6) and was escorted into TS room. The TS was nice, complete, all areas carefully attended to.

Went back to the room and I left the tip ($.4) on the table. The massage was firm and arousing. She paid particular attention to the boys, the rose, and the taint. On the flip, the extras started immediatley. 69 with CBJ and HJ. Got a hand slap when I tried to do a finger probe. This was followed by CG and the cleanup.

All in all, not bad, but somewhat mechanical.

At least, that's the way it happened in my fictional fantasy.

Phred
06-27-08, 01:12
Hi all

Dropped by the Bamboo spa (west colorado/manito springs). Had Lisa american girl I've had before (there and at O'house before it moved and when Penny still owned it) Large natural titties no ts, minimum massge fs okay.

Rumor has it that Yumi was at penny's playing cards with the owner. Let's hope she gets back to work soon!

Happy Hunting
Phred

Hard Rain
06-28-08, 18:15
Yumi's back at Penney's from her "vacation" and she was hornier than ever. She couldn't wait to undress and give me a total nude BTB massage. She worked up such a sweat following the massage that she invited me back into the shower room and let me wash her from head to toe.

I'm telling you, it was the best time I've ever had. You guys better run, not walk, to spend some time with Yumi. I sure hope she sticks around for a while this time.

Phred
06-29-08, 16:43
Hi All

Friday (too bad I hadn't seen rain's report on Yumi) I tried Rhema, in Maizeland Moors strip mall (next to Steaksmith) Japanese lady, though there were posters in the shop in Thai and Vietnamese. Very good massage no extras.

Happy Hunting

Rain - I have had Yumi the day she got back from Vacation before, she can ride you like a rented mule!

Oldnavyguy
06-30-08, 18:28
I decided to give Penny's a whirl on Sunday. Kim answered the door and led me to my room. She asked if I wanted a good time. I gave her.6 - she kept her hand out I gave her .6 more. She acted like she was just insulted and complained. I took my money back - told her I was sorry that was not good enough and left.

Phred
07-12-08, 23:09
Hi All

I dropped by the Silver Star (Palmer Park and Peterson). There was a new Korean girl Mimi, 30ish, tall, on the slim side of medium build, bolt ons. Just in from Seatle. Not used to the altitude yet.

TS was good lots of attention to ass and taint. Massage seemed unskilled until I realixed that my sore back didn't hurt anymore. Then nice fingertip followed by tounge lashing (reason for attention to ass and taint). Flip for fs that was good but not incredible. After cleanup did more massage on feet and legs. Will get some repeat visits.

YMMV
Phred

Phred
07-18-08, 00:12
Hi All

I dropped by Kinja (just off Hancock). The provider was sue. Maybe mid thirties, a little heavy, nice real titties and very long nipples. TS was good, massage was fair. The extras were underwhelming. BJ and 69 were fake oral but really just hand. FS wasn't much better. YMMV

Happy hunting
Phred

Phred
07-29-08, 00:23
Hi All

I dropped by Penny's Kim took care of me as Yumi wasn't there mamasan said there's a new girl due in Sunday.

Be careful out there
Phred

Phred
08-01-08, 22:04
Hi All

Mimi only lasted a week at the Silver Star. New girl due in Saturday (also at Pennys).

I was drining down East Platte and saw Loretta ( haven't seen her in 15 years. Time has been unkind.

Happy Hunting
Phred

Gauge
08-05-08, 08:11
Phred,

Thanks for the updates. I enjoy hearing your adventures and they help me out when I travel out to COS for business.

Keep up the good work.

Gauge

Max #01
08-05-08, 20:02
Is she still providing in your fair city? She rocked my world a few years ago.

Hard Rain
08-05-08, 21:36
Is she still providing in your fair city? She rocked my world a few years ago.I believe she goes by Nina Rox now.

Good luck Max.

Hard Rain
08-05-08, 21:43
I stopped in at Penny's today and was introduced to the new girl Daisy (she told me it's not a traditional Korean name). What a young beauty! Tall, very pretty, sensational body. TS was thorough. Massage was very sensual from the first touch. All extras were carried out to perfection. She really seemed to enjoy our time together, even if she was a little silly at times. Definitely will fill the void until Yumi returns. Give Daisy a whirl and let us know what you think.