PDA

View Full Version : Real mother daughter or sisters duos

Vaneser
12-02-22, 11:11
Hey guys let's share if you know mother working with their adult of course daughters or real sisters. Want have some lifetime experience.

Big Stig 860
12-02-22, 12:16
Hey guys let's share if you know mother working with their adult of course daughters or real sisters. Want have some lifetime experience.Connecticut has a Mother Daughter duo. Daughters are twins. Meriden area.

Vaneser
12-02-22, 23:10
Well it's great I travel there sometimes PM me their info please

Connecticut has a Mother Daughter duo. Daughters are twins. Meriden area..

KingOfFours
12-06-22, 12:31
I double-inseminated these real sisters in the Woodbury, NJ area 7 years ago. They were on craigslist. More of my pictures of them can be found in post #84, in the link below, and still more of my pics of them are in a link in the text of that post:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32144-Memory-Lane&p=5183912&viewfull=1#post5183912.

Here are the cliff notes from a review I wrote back then:

No bullshit, no drama, just sex, sex, sex, and they are GOOD! It was quite literally 30 minutes of almost nonstop sex! I fucked them both raw in every position, bare cock back and forth between pussies, and I came inside Missy's kunt first while passionately DFKing Destiny. That was after double-DATYing them with hard G-spot massage which got them juicing, then double BBBJs. Then after a 10 minute breather we did the whole thing over again, and this time, I came inside Destiny, while passionately making out with Missy! Pretty damn good family CIP fun for just 200 for the two together, yes?!

Anyone know if they are still in the biz?