PDA

View Full Version : Frank's Beauties. Nuru Recommendations

FrankReynolds
11-25-22, 17:30
Frank Reynolds aka Mantis Toboggan M. D. Aka The Warthog aka Ongo Gablogian here with my recommendations of my favorite nuru therapists of the week.

Shai. Haven Santa Ana. Ridiculously cool busty Vietnamese babe.

Ramona. Haven Santa Ana. Ridiculously stacked thick Latina babe.

Blue. Newport Nuru Newport Beach. Petite and super cool black babe.

Chanel. Newport Seventeen Santa Ana. Super gorgeous slim and busty white babe.

FrankReynolds
11-30-22, 23:27
Alex at Newport Nuru She's got a super cool personality, blonde, fit athletic and petite build, natural b's, a nice round butt, and a cute girl next door type face. Massage on the back was good, solid pressure and she does a good job with it but the best part is the teasing. Asked to flip early and she was accommodating which is always a good sign. Great teasing nuru with a lot of eye contact and playful energy which I dig. Really long teasing and edging finish, she kept me going for the entire time and knew exactly what she was doing, super hot with changing up tempos and really strong stroking. Really hot because I could tell she was genuinely enjoying it and having fun with it which really makes the entire thing so much better and more fun. Her butt is seriously ridiculous and so nice on her smaller frame, such a sexy sight on top of her stroking. Great finish too, she keeps stroking until everything's out or you stop her. Definitely recommend checking her out if you want an enthusiastic petite babe. Not sure if more on menu, didn't inquire.

FreightGod
12-01-22, 13:06
Frank Reynolds aka Mantis Toboggan M. D. Aka The Warthog aka Ongo Gablogian here with my recommendations of my favorite nuru therapists of the week.

Shai. Haven Santa Ana. Ridiculously cool busty Vietnamese babe.

Ramona. Haven Santa Ana. Ridiculously stacked thick Latina babe.

Blue. Newport Nuru Newport Beach. Petite and super cool black babe.

Chanel. Newport Seventeen Santa Ana. Super gorgeous slim and busty white babe.Where is Newport Seventeen Santa Anaat?

FrankReynolds
12-05-22, 13:02
Where is Newport Seventeen Santa Anaat?Nuru Seventeen is on 17th in Santa Ana.

Newport Nuru is on Birch in Newport.

Both listed on RM.

FrankReynolds
12-05-22, 13:06
Some new intel for all the Frankenstein's out there.

Haven:

Diana. Bbw and angry blonde chick, not nice and unpleasant and overall terrible experience.

Valerie. Thick short latina babe, suuuuper shy and awkward like if you don't like awkward silence don't see her. Nothing too special on massage, but her finish technique was pretty ridiculous if you're in the market specifically for that. Lots of edging / teasing. Friendly and cool but not worth a repeat to me.

17th:

Jade. Cute asian / islander mixed babe. Good actual massage technique, not a whole lot of effort or energy. Decent nuru, good non rushed finish that felt amazing but overall rest of experience was lacking so not worth a repeat to me.

Sticky Fingers
12-17-22, 17:15
Nuru Seventeen is on 17th in Santa Ana.

Newport Nuru is on Birch in Newport.

Both listed on RM.You are doing the lord's work good sir.

Wild card bitches!

FrankReynolds
12-26-22, 19:08
Frank Reynolds aka The Warthog aka Dr. Mantis Toboggan M. D. Aka Ongo Gablogian here. Decided to check out Charli hoping it was the same one from Lake Forest. To my stoke, it was.

Charli is a super pretty, super thick (works out thick, not fat thick) babe with probably my favorite tits on the planet. DD's or maybe even DDD's, but proportional to her body. Slim waist, nice big but not unnecessarily big booty, super pretty eyes and smile and face. Some RM reviewer said she looks a lot like Lily Thai, and I think that is so spot on like almost a doppelganger facially, but thicker. Great nuru, not rushed and really dig her energy and personality. Really uses her body during the nuru which feels so great compared to most nurus, probably because of those rockin' warlocks. On the flip she's super open to touching, legit motorboated her a few times because her tits are that rockin, I felt silly but whatever I would and plan to do it again. Really good technique, remembered exactly what I like even though I only saw her once and it was over a year ago, and didn't rush me whatsoever even when I got close to time, but thankfully her big booty in my face did the trick. I'm not particularly an extra person, but if she likes you I'd imagine they're there. Said she's there thursdays but I saw her on a Monday. Said her insta got reported and deleted but she's making a new one, will comment it when I find out what it is.

FrankReynolds
01-15-23, 19:18
Checked out Angelina and was stoked when she walked in and we recognized each other. She used to go by Valentina at Lake Forest 109. Super gorgeous babe with an absolutely insane body and super pretty face and a personality that matches. She looks like a latina or possibly Italian, either way she's gorgeous and worth seeing. Sort of reminds me of the babe in The Warriors that ran with the orphans and ended up bopping with the warriors but with the most ridiculously killer body ever and an even prettier face. Massage on the back was actually really good, she hit all the spots and worked out a couple knots. Started nuru shortly after which I normally don't really care about on my back but her super perky tits felt great. Flip was ridiculous, like I can't emphasize how ridiculously gorgeous her entire figure is, she very clearly works out a bunch and it shows, couldn't keep my hands off her body. Technique is great, super sensual and genuinely into it the entire time, no rush and super intuitive to what my body was saying. She does femdom sessions too and I think feet stuff if that's your thing but don't quote me on the feet stuff I didn't directly ask, just think I remember that coming up the first time I saw her. Not sure what days she works, I saw her on a Sunday.

FrankReynolds
03-10-23, 21:18
Second time seeing Kissy ever after having a rad first time with her last year. Saw on her insta (luna_katz_cutie) that she was open to kink / fetish sessions, inquired and she mentioned domme (and feet, and roleplaying, tickling, prostate, toys if I bring them, women, couples, and a whole bunch of other kinks) that she was open to and my interest was more than piqued. She's super cool and easy to get along with especially after she knows you, always playful but hot conversation. Started off with a massage and basically said she could do whatever she wanted to me and that I like being teased / edged and she teased and edged the hell out of me for the entire hour which I love. Started on my stomach like a normal massage while she basically tickled me (found my spot like INSTANTLY) and didn't go overboard with it but enough to drive me wild. Lots of teasing and playing with me on my stomach, then on the flip she's so fire and like in tune with reading my body queues, knew exactly when to slow down or stop. Tons of eye contact throughout. Super knowledgeable about domme / teasing stuff which is surprising for nuru providers and was rad. The finish you'd expect from essentially an hour long edge which she thankfully is awesome at as well, making me build up and almost finish like 12 times. Def worth checking, she has a PD link and stuff on her insta but I haven't seen it so I presume a larger menu available there.

FrankReynolds
03-11-23, 17:46
Paris has been on my radar since one of yall messaged me for a recommendation and said she was really awesome. Decided I'd see her when she followed me on instagram, as a small business owner that uses instagram to find new clients, I appreciate people putting in time and due diligence to grow their business. Pulled the trigger when I saw that she was available at 9 AM which is rad because I'm usually done working out and already horny by 9 AM and there's never anyone I want to see available that early. Stoked everything aligned because she's rad as hell and super hot.

Paris walks in, friendly off the bat, asks me if I've seen anyone there before to which I listed the slew of therapists I've seen here, and she was immediately cool. Super friendly and good energy from the start, really beautiful face, KILLER body, beautiful perfect sized sweater puppies, and a killer butt. Massage was chill, focused mostly on legs and teasing which I absolutely love when they get me going when I'm still on my stomach. Asked to flip early because I take a while and she was totally cool with it. Probably spent a good 30 minutes post-flip with her teasing / edging / changing tempo while I'm touching her ridiculous body. Time ran out and she said she insisted on going until I finished which I always love and appreciate. Tipped the requested amount (typical nuru tip rates) which she told me about at the start but didn't collect until the end so no surprises or upsell. Said she's at their other spot in GG too, not sure her name there. Also potentially open to fetish sessions upon return visits, said she's into most things but didn't elaborate much. Insta is paris. Luv. Xx. Remove the spaces, the site automatically adds spaced after periods.

FrankReynolds
03-16-23, 20:53
Finally checked out Aiko / sugar / storm / lavender after following her on insta for a while. She walks in and I'm immediately floored by how hot she is like 10/10 conventional hotness like would see her at south coast plaza and be like holy shit she's fine. Gorgeous face, perfect big tits that I'm pretty sure are enhanced but are like perfect size and look incredible. Sort of reminds me facially of kayden kross hit with like a hint of kazumi. Nice big round butt that's so fitting on her athletic frame like she is STACKED, not chubby whatsoever like slim with just a hint of thickness. The room had a red light so couldn't determine eye color but theyre either blue or hazel, all I know is theyre pretty as hell. She said she's japanese and white and looks and comes off very much as an OC type girl, blonde hair she said she just dyed which looks great on her but with a cross of a super fire japanese babe. Perfect fluent english and cool as hell vibes / conversation off the bat. Immediately disrobed and began a nice firm massage, switched to soft when I asked and immediately started teasing me like crazy. Asked to flip early because of said teasing and she immediately got to nuru sliding me between her perfect tits. If you're looking for a tittyjob, this would probably be the babe to go see she's solid at it and such a sight to behold. She seemed really genuinely into it the entire time, like had a smile on her face the entire time and was super vocal and into it and seemed to genuinely love to please. If she wasn't actually into it, she's incredible at her job and deserves an oscar. Finished me super quick was is so unlike me and unloaded me onto her tits on her own accord. While cleaning up and chatting she mentioned she also does femdom, humiliation, degradation, feet, tickling, and is open to most other kinks besides sadism. Told me to bring a lady friend next time and she'd take care of both of us which I'm going to end up taking her up on. Didn't inquire about extras but the vibe felt like they'd be feasible provided she digs you. Not sure when she works, I saw her on a Thursday. Her insta is lavendernurus.

FrankReynolds
03-21-23, 23:27
Second time with Adalyn, saw her insta story early in the morning and booked her for a 9 am session. Got to say how much I'm digging providers being there earlier, if anyone knows of any 8 AM spots let me know!

Adalyn is super hot and super rad especially once she's comfortable with you. Bomb latina babe in her early 20's, beautiful big C's and a nice round ass. She looks like ariana nicole but with more prorportioned and natural looking titties and a way bigger and nicer butt and just a teency bit thicker but not fat whatsoever, she's super fire. First session she kept her panties on, this time she got fully naked immediately and went straight for a super teasing back rub. We'd talked briefly on insta about her doing femdom and teasing and edging sessions which she started with quickly by teasing me still on my stomach. Had me flip relatively early to play with me some more, then and started a slow teasing stroke with her ass in my face. Incredible view and stroke, so good at stopping and changing up the pace to keep me going the whole time. She flipped around and began such a phenomenal titty job that she's actually REALLY good at, great technique and speed and actually uses her titties well, such a rad sight. Asked her if I could massage her a bit to prevent me from finishing early and she asked how long it would take me to be ready to go again. She finished me onto her perfect titties and cleaned me up, still had 30 minutes to go. Massaged her for a bit then she asked if I wanted to shower. Hell yeah. Continued in the shower where she helped clean me, then started to stroke and tease me again. Seeing her with water dripping down her gorgeous tits and round ass got me ready to bust again which she shot onto her gorgeous titties again, way more than I expected from a second nutting. She said she works 4 days a week but they're random, just not sundays. Also said said she's into when dudes finish on her feet and foot fetish stuff which is not my thing personally but I'm sure some of yall will be pumped on. Asked if she sees couples but she does not, nor does she see women. Also down with other femdom stuff including sadism / ball busting / humiliation / degradation and open to roleplaying and probably more kinks if you ask her and she can do prostate massage if you bring your own toy, her nails def wouldn't work. Her insta is at adalyn_haven_.

FrankReynolds
03-23-23, 16:21
Decided to check out Star for the second time as my terrible memory didn't recall too much about our first time except her being REALLY hot and in good shape and curvy and me thinking "I should check her out again" but then getting wrapped up checking out a buncha new people. Fortunately for her and myself she followed my instagram reminding me over her existence and here we are now. But I digress;.

Star comes in and immediately recognizes me despite me being face down, which for whatever reason always gets me stoked when a provider remembers my tattoos. Commented that I looked great and asked if I'm still lifting weights which again, kudos for a great memory of a person she'd only met once for 45 minutes over a year ago. Anyway Star is a super pretty latina babe, allegedly 22 years old by her admission (she looks it) with natural C's (I've started to just ask now since yall want to squabble over B / C and C / D cusps) and a face that I would liken to that of Luna Star with a body I'd liken a bit more to like veronica rodriguez but thicker, not like petite small but in great shape and fit and curvy and not fat at all. Super cool personality and energy and easy to keep conversation flowing which I dig in a provider almost as much as hotness. She immediately disrobes and hops on and goes straight to teasing my thighs / balls / hog and saying how excited she was I'm back. When I was going to flip I asked to massage her for a bit which she was on board. Massaged her big beautiful butt working more and more towards her inner thighs until she flipped herself over, started playing with her more and massaging her clit until she came, she looked so fucking hot seizing up and shaking uncontrollably. Didn't try to finger her as I already accomplished what I set out to do, but a different review said she's receptive to it and I'm inclined to believe. Switched back and she began giving me the most fire slow handjob ever, I always tell them I like light and soft and slow and teasing and edging and she nailed all of them on the head but was also good at switching up her speed and grip to not get boring or repetitive. Tons of eye contact and slapping my cock on her tits. Proceeded to alternate between camel sliding and titty fucking and slow strokes with me super close to her face. Asked me to let her know when I was close and when I did she proceeded to milk me onto her tits, actually getting everything out and continuing to stroke until I had to stop her which I always appreciate when they know what they're doing. Inquired about other sessions, says she's really good at prostate massage which surprised me as I don't come across that too often especially with really hot providers, ima try the next time I see her will keep ya posted. Said she also does doubles, feet, femdom, humiliation, degradation, tickling, lingerie, roleplay, and to ask if there's something else I'd be into trying. Inquired about couples sessions to which she said she does not, nor does she see women. Didn't inquire about extras but I would imagine if she digs you she'd be down, never hurts to ask in my experience. Not positive the days she works, I saw her on Tuesday in Santa Ana but see her listed today (Thursday) at newport, not sure if she's at the laguna location too. Her insta is b2 b_bystar and I would say she's hotter IRL than the photo her insta or the spa uses. Has an OF listed on her insta too, I'm not subscribed so can't comment on its content but the avatar picture she uses on it is definitely 100% her big beautiful booty. Def recommend, she's really hot and super sexy and gets really into it.

FrankReynolds
03-25-23, 21:32
Checked her out at the behest of someone on RM. Super rad chick.

In walks lylah and oh my she is thick in all the right places. Super pretty face latina looking babe, little taller than 5 foot with a beautiful big booty which upon getting her Instagram after the session can tell you is actually her butt on the pics tagged #real. She reminds me a lot of Priya Rai but thicker, so much that I asked if she was part Indian to which she said she actually is, and latina. Giant tits, prob the biggest I've ever seen at a spa. I had to ask her how big, DDD's, and wouldn't tell me if natural or not, instead putting my hands on them and telling me to guess. Gives me a hug to start and starts light conversation, super good energy and cool personality, makes you feel comfortable from the start. Immediately gets naked and I can't stress enough how glorious her titties are, and so perfect for her frame. Starts off with a good harder massage and worked on my back for a little. Asked if I could flip after like 5 minutes to see if she was cool with less massage and more action and she said whatever I prefer.

Really good nuru post flip, she immediately went for it and started teasing me and stroking while moving all over my body. Plenty of different positions and cool with me roaming, was hard to keep my hands off those warlocks. Some simulated reverse and a lot of ball rubbing. I told her she could do whatever she wanted and she started to really play with my balls and stroke me harder, smiling as she was milking precum out of me and pulling on my balls, keeping a solid rhythm and edging me a lot. Really solid at changing her technique to keep it not repetitive and to keep me on the edge. She's really good at outer prostate (perineum) stuff which I don't think any provider I've ever met so far besides the prostate coach lady has been so knowledgeable about and skillful at milking every single last drop out onto her tits, like making a point to get it all. I always dig when they seem to really enjoy the time too and she seemed genuinely into everything. Kept making eye contact throughout and with 5 minutes left she asked if I wanted a bit more back massage to make sure I got the most out of my full time.

Asked about fetish / special sessions and she named off a whole ass list even a few I didn't even think of, off the top of my head she's down with feet, femdom, roleplay, sadism, couples, women. I'd just ask if you're into something different she seemed super receptive and open minded. Told me next time if I get a full hour we can go for it twice. Overall super cool experience, prob the best provider I've ever seen for a fire ass prostate milking, can't even imagine how much she would have gotten out of me if she actually went inside. Got her insta after, at lux. Oasis. Oc (remove the spaces, this site formats periods weird) to which I can confirm she uses her actual pics on her story, not positive about the posted pics. Said she goes by Lux at haven and used to be kiara at honey and kandy at lake forest 109. Tipped the amount she requested.

FrankReynolds
03-29-23, 13:36
Caress off the bat has super friendly and cool energy. Super pretty facially, really nice and perky C's that I think are naturals, and a big beautiful lifted booty but in a way that looks super fitting for her frame. Mid 20's I presume black and latina mix and like the textbook definition of a fire thick curvy babe, emphasis on thick not fat. I'd say like luna star body and sort of luna star facially too but if she was mixed. Immediate disrobing and right to a really good massage on my back, hitting shoulder knots well but not painfully before she playfully started to play with me and tease me. Did the little butt lift and she helped herself to softly stroking me and tickling my balls. Immediately found my ticklish spot and started to hit it while stroking me, I LOVE when they know how to use their second hand well and she was very much on it with it all over my body. Super sensual and genuinely seeming to enjoy herself and be into everything. Asked her what types of sessions she offers and got a laundry list, pretty much like every type of session I could think of, off top of my head she's about edging, teasing, prostate, couples, women, feet, pet play, sniffing, lingerie, roleplaying, and mentioned she really likes milking. I love when the providers interest aligns with mine so went with it. She immediately began to slowly milk my cock while still lying on my stomach, tickling and playing with my balls and effectively working me so good. Asked if I could flip and she had me sit up, then sat behind me and started stroking me from behind me. Never had that happen before, was really hot especially thanks to the mirror letting me make eye contact while she simultaneously stroked and massaged my chest and back and legs. Legit one of the best mixes of massage and finish I've ever had and I'm still only like 1/4 through the session. Got me super close and asked if I could massage her while I regained my composure and she obliged, said she digs mutual massages. Not even 1 minute into massaging her she makes it a point to grab me and keep stroking me while I'm rubbing her until we inevitably switch back. 20 more minutes of edging with eye contact, her jerking me and slapping me on her beautiful tits, and such a skillful two hand milk / tease / stroke like REALLY knows how to use her second hand to max the sensation while she's doing her thing. Kept the slow steady stroke I dig until I finally erupted to which she kept stroking through making sure to get every bit of it out. Such a rad experience, super cool babe, crazy fire milking and overall like a 10/10 session def recommend checking her out if ya haven't, def a top tier provider. Didn't inquire about extras but presume possible if she digs you. Her insta is gentle_caress999 and she says she works random days but not Sunday.

CJamesTX85
03-29-23, 14:23
Is she your favorite Asian provider? Also what is her tip for nuru? Have only done nuru once many years ago with Amy in HB apt which was amazing (she no longer around as far as I know as the number no longer works) but looking for something more than just standard air body massage and release. Did she do Russian?

FrankReynolds
05-04-23, 16:46
Frenchie comes in and is immediately super cool energy and friendly and talkative. Long black hair, early 20's with glasses that suited her SO well, reminded me of Kat from Euphoria but with longer hair. Natural B's and a nice round but not huge butt, said she was latina / asian, no accent whatsoever. Back massage was actually super fire, she immediately gets naked and sits on me and started to do a really good mix of nuru and hitting spots on the back with also some tickling and teasing mixed in. One of the better back massages I've gotten in a long time. Really uses her nails on my thighs / balls to get me going before the flip. Said she'd do a prostate massage if I brought the toy, her nails stopping her from being able to do so herself. Noted. Flip was rad, she immediately hops on and begins grinding slowly on me while stroking me. Lots of simulated riding and camel sliding, tons of body usage and eye contact and a huge smile on her face the entire time. Could tell she's genuinely into massaging / pleasing, asking me what I liked and responding pretty well to the way she was making my body twitch with the tickling parts. Super not rushed, was really cool because she'd go from stroking to teasing to a really solid chest / thigh massage to stroking to a combo of them all, making it a lot more of a massage / finish than just a finish. Took her time and continued stroking after release and asked if I was good which is always cool rather than stopping the stroking early. One of the best finishes I've had in a long time, she's really in tune with your body and good at finding your spots and hitting them while stroking. Said if I wanted I could bring my girlfriend with me next time so she sees couples and probably women too. Asked her when she works and she said it varies but not Friday or sundays. Goes by blossom at pure garden grove and her insta is at babynuuu_ and I think that's her actual picture on there.

FrankReynolds
05-07-23, 17:58
Checked out Vivid Alice, been following her on insta for like half a year and meaning to but things never aligned. Insta is at vivid. Alice_.

At vivid dot alice underscore since this site formats things weird.

Alice / Shay / Crystal / Anna walks in, SUPER pretty face and smile with piercings and an alt vibe to her. Super cool and good energy middle eastern and latina babe, early 20's in shape with great natural B's that fit her frame well, a nice cute round not big but not small booty. Sort of reminds me of Persia Pele but with a way prettier face and a smaller frame and in her early 20's. Naked off the bat with a really solid back massage, inquired how I liked it first and was really good with light touch and teasing. Chattered her up and asked if she does any fetish sessions, she mentioned feet and tickling and cuddling and femdom which caught my attention and asked if she'd mix some femdom elements into the massage. She immediately became much more dominant like flipping a switch and told me to address her as Mistress and to flip over. Incredible teasing on the flip, light stroking and making me ask for her to continue stroking. Lots of really intense edging and stroking while blowing on my cock which drove me fucking wild. Really good fingernail and finger tip edging and tickling and scratching, REALLY good with the balls like phenomenal rubbing and massaging of them coupled with long slow strokes. Got me incredibly close and knew she did and told me I didn't have permission to cum and to ask her before I even thought about it. Fucking hot. Continued slow stroking while reminding me I wasn't allowed to finish yet until she was done enjoying playing with me. She was smiling really big and very much so enjoying herself and seems genuinely into the sessions and everything. Finally got me to the edge and gave me permission and blasted me onto her gorgeous tits, stroking through until I was empty. Called me a good boy (super fucking hot) cleaned up and commanded me to see her again and I was on my way. She said she works at a few spots, usually weekdays but I caught her on a Sunday. She's Alice at haven, Crystal at Bliss, and Anna at Pure.

FrankReynolds
05-11-23, 12:37
Checked out Victoria and she ended up being one of my ATF providers I'd lost contact with a few years ago. She's somehow even hotter than she was pre-pandemic. Black hair, gorgeous face, super fire european / latina babe, absolutely incredible enhanced DD's, like zero body fat on her smaller frame, and oh my god her waist to butt ratio is something that will forever be engrained in my memory. Super easy to talk to catching up, told me she does life coaching and holistic healing sessions too which makes sense given her super nurturing and giving massage style. Fully undresses, incredibly sensual from the get go and incredible actual massage technique. Cut it short to flip and god I can't say enough about how ridiculous her entire figure is. Great slow technique on the flip, she had me sit on the edge of the table while she combo stroked and massaged me. Titty fucking out of this world, those warlocks are so soft and so big and just absolutely a site to behold rubbing up and down my cock. Simulated CG and RCG while stroking with eye contact, then got into doggy and she stroked me from under and god damn I almost lost it, I know its the third time I've mentioned the waist to butt ratio but god damn. Laid back down and she finished me onto her tits with a huge smile, genuinely very into it and the entire session and making sure I felt amazing. Super open minded and cool, probably open to whatever fetish sessions. Caught her on a Wednesday, she works mondays too and sometimes tuesdays she said. Told me next time to bring my girlfriend so she sees women / couples. Her insta is sweet_tentation44 and the picture on there actually might be her.

FrankReynolds
05-12-23, 18:44
Checked out Flor at Pure who ended up being Devy at Haven that I'd seen once before.

Super cool super petite latina babe, great shape and super cute GND type. About 5 foot flat, cute smaller B's that fit her frame, early 20's, a really nice butt that's gotten bigger since the first time I'd seen her, great athletic shape. Decent back massage that didn't last long since we both know what we're there for. A first time seeing someone I always let them do their thing and see how I like it, but typically I don't care too much about nuru as opposed to a long slow teasing release that she's really talented at. Lots of roaming and mutual touch which she seemed to be into, lots of teasing and and really knows how to milk well and change up tempo and pace and grip to keep you close. Strokes through finish and is great at getting every last drop, no rush or complaining even though I took up a few extra minutes. Caught her on a Wednesday, says she around MWF. Didn't inquire about extras but seems plausible if she digs you. Said she's down to see women and couples too and also does feet and tickling and is dabbling in femdom sessions. Insta is steph. Babe3 and pictures I believe are actually her.

PayPalMakesMon
05-17-23, 15:56
Checked out Victoria and she ended up being one of my ATF providers I'd lost contact with a few years ago. She's somehow even hotter than she was pre-pandemic. Black hair, gorgeous face, super fire european / latina babe, absolutely incredible enhanced DD's, like zero body fat on her smaller frame, and oh my god her waist to butt ratio is something that will forever be engrained in my memory. Super easy to talk to catching up, told me she does life coaching and holistic healing sessions too which makes sense given her super nurturing and giving massage style. Fully undresses, incredibly sensual from the get go and incredible actual massage technique. Cut it short to flip and god I can't say enough about how ridiculous her entire figure is. Great slow technique on the flip, she had me sit on the edge of the table while she combo stroked and massaged me. Titty fucking out of this world, those warlocks are so soft and so big and just absolutely a site to behold rubbing up and down my cock. Simulated CG and RCG while stroking with eye contact, then got into doggy and she stroked me from under and god damn I almost lost it, I know its the third time I've mentioned the waist to butt ratio but god damn. Laid back down and she finished me onto her tits with a huge smile, genuinely very into it and the entire session and making sure I felt amazing. Super open minded and cool, probably open to whatever fetish sessions. Caught her on a Wednesday, she works mondays too and sometimes tuesdays she said. Told me next time to bring my girlfriend so she sees women / couples. Her insta is sweet_tentation44 and the picture on there actually might be her.Does she go by bianka777 in corona? Thanks Frank! Any recommendations for the Anaheim / Westminster / costa mesa area for Latina's?

Jokerx27
05-18-23, 16:56
Hit up storm / Aiko on IG, girl wanted 250-300 for nuru or 1 k for all the extras.

Crazy prices for sure!

DrDickRespect
05-18-23, 19:53
Hit up storm / Aiko on IG, girl wanted 250-300 for nuru or 1 k for all the extras.

Crazy prices for sure!Glad I got to see her before her prices went up. Now if she offered everything for $$ I would jump on it, at least once.

ItsWorthIt
05-18-23, 22:07

Crazy prices for sure!I went to see her and was shocked at her prices. I'm glad someone else thought the same.

TheBagel
05-18-23, 22:08

Crazy prices for sure!Yeah when I saw Storm, she offered 200 for regular nuru, 250 for "GFE nuru", and 300 to allow fingering. I went with the 200, but still was a rip off for a basic nuru. This is on top of the 65 door fee. Also only got 30 minutes even though I paid for an hour.

Unfortunately, these hot Latina nuru girls know their worth and charge a lot, and apparently they still have no problem getting customers since prices keep rising.

Gordito2
05-19-23, 19:36
Yeah when I saw Storm, she offered 200 for regular nuru, 250 for "GFE nuru", and 300 to allow fingering. I went with the 200, but still was a rip off for a basic nuru. This is on top of the 65 door fee. Also only got 30 minutes even though I paid for an hour.

Unfortunately, these hot Latina nuru girls know their worth and charge a lot, and apparently they still have no problem getting customers since prices keep rising.All BS aside, I am scheduled to see her tomorrow and honestly don't want to be disappointed. I'm just doing the regular 200 rate. Please let me know as I'm coming from LA for this. Thanks for your future feedback.

ItsWorthIt
05-19-23, 21:48
All BS aside, I am scheduled to see her tomorrow and honestly don't want to be disappointed. I'm just doing the regular 200 rate. Please let me know as I'm coming from LA for this. Thanks for your future feedback.I did hhr for $2 including spa fee and it was worth it, not from LA with traffic worth it but 45 minute drive yeah.

Gordito2
05-20-23, 10:45
I did hhr for $2 including spa fee and it was worth it, not from LA with traffic worth it but 45 minute drive yeah.I mean, I'll be in the area anyways and have been eyeing her for a minute. So I'm going for it. Thanks for the info.

FrankReynolds
05-20-23, 12:11
I mean, I'll be in the area anyways and have been eyeing her for a minute. So I'm going for it. Thanks for the info.I think if money isn't an issue she's def worth seeing. I think she's like ridiculously hot. Storm / chanel are like in their own world as far as pure hotness goes it's insane. Like 12/10 drop dead gorgeous to me.

FrankReynolds
05-22-23, 16:41
Checked out Victoria and she ended up being one of my ATF providers I'd lost contact with a few years ago. She's somehow even hotter than she was pre-pandemic. Black hair, gorgeous face, super fire european / latina babe, absolutely incredible enhanced DD's, like zero body fat on her smaller frame, and oh my god her waist to butt ratio is something that will forever be engrained in my memory. Super easy to talk to catching up, told me she does life coaching and holistic healing sessions too which makes sense given her super nurturing and giving massage style. Fully undresses, incredibly sensual from the get go and incredible actual massage technique. Cut it short to flip and god I can't say enough about how ridiculous her entire figure is. Great slow technique on the flip, she had me sit on the edge of the table while she combo stroked and massaged me. Titty fucking out of this world, those warlocks are so soft and so big and just absolutely a site to behold rubbing up and down my cock. Simulated CG and RCG while stroking with eye contact, then got into doggy and she stroked me from under and god damn I almost lost it, I know its the third time I've mentioned the waist to butt ratio but god damn. Laid back down and she finished me onto her tits with a huge smile, genuinely very into it and the entire session and making sure I felt amazing. Super open minded and cool, probably open to whatever fetish sessions. Caught her on a Wednesday, she works mondays too and sometimes tuesdays she said. Told me next time to bring my girlfriend so she sees women / couples. Her insta is sweet_tentation44 and the picture on there actually might be her.She goes by bianka at boditec now.

FrankReynolds
05-22-23, 16:46
Layla walks in and she is like 11/10 absolute smoke show. Gorgeous face, killer body, nice D+ tits that are perfect on her frame, SUCH a nice round juicy butt, super pretty smile and demeanor. Mid 30's latina babe wearing a tight black dress that showed off absolutely everything, like a super hot babe you'd see walking around vegas at drais or some annoying club. Reminds me of esperanza gomez but layla is more fit and proportionate and has a prettier face. Immediately gets naked and begins a killer back massage, mix of light tickling and teasing with actual strong good massage and quickly noticed my shoulder knots and worked them way more effectively than I expected coming here. Conversation is great, super cool energy and warm vibes, mentions she does other types of healing like energy healing and meditative stuff and seems like someone that would be super knowledgeable and good at those types of things. On the flip that energy very much translated to her nuru session. Super sensual and slow body to body really in tune with mine, really seductive and sexy movements as she roamed my entire body and finally ended up giving me one of the sexiest finishes of my life. Made sure I used the entire time, tons of eye contact and different positions and sexy talk that was super genuine and really positive like had me feeling nourished mentally on top of how intense the finish was physically. Said she's there Mon weds and fri. Insta is at laiyla1111.

Moby Dirk
05-23-23, 11:04
Layla walks in and she is like 11/10 absolute smoke show. Gorgeous face, killer body, nice D+ tits that are perfect on her frame, SUCH a nice round juicy butt, super pretty smile and demeanor. Mid 30's latina babe wearing a tight black dress that showed off absolutely everything, like a super hot babe you'd see walking around vegas at drais or some annoying club. Reminds me of esperanza gomez but layla is more fit and proportionate and has a prettier face. Immediately gets naked and begins a killer back massage, mix of light tickling and teasing with actual strong good massage and quickly noticed my shoulder knots and worked them way more effectively than I expected coming here. Conversation is great, super cool energy and warm vibes, mentions she does other types of healing like energy healing and meditative stuff and seems like someone that would be super knowledgeable and good at those types of things. On the flip that energy very much translated to her nuru session. Super sensual and slow body to body really in tune with mine, really seductive and sexy movements as she roamed my entire body and finally ended up giving me one of the sexiest finishes of my life. Made sure I used the entire time, tons of eye contact and different positions and sexy talk that was super genuine and really positive like had me feeling nourished mentally on top of how intense the finish was physically. Said she's there Mon weds and fri. Insta is at laiyla1111.Hey Frank, I had read somewhere on this site that Boditec was a possible FS place. I haven't been there yet, but in your opinion is it on the menu there or is this more of a Nuru only place?

ItsWorthIt
06-15-23, 16:24
In the past month I've seen Laguna Chanel and Charli, Angelina at Haven and Storm all on your recommendations and it has been the best month of mongering, appreciate you and your reviews!

FrankReynolds
06-16-23, 15:39
In the past month I've seen Laguna Chanel and Charli, Angelina at Haven and Storm all on your recommendations and it has been the best month of mongering, appreciate you and your reviews!I love that dude! They're all super rad and cool as hell and so hot I wish I had more time to see them all.

FrankReynolds
06-19-23, 17:53
Checked out Dior because she mentioned offering waxing when I last saw her. Got a hybrid wax / nuru session that was fire and ended up getting an unexpected tasty treat.

Dior is so ridiculously sexy, GORGEOUS face, prettiest smile and eyes, petite athletic body like 5 foot nothing, early 20's cute A's and a small but nice and round booty that she loved to clap in my face. Similar build and facially to Alexis Tae but I think Dior is hotter. Decided to get a manzilian wax from her instead of my normal wax girl because it's only 40 to add on waxing to a nuru massage, making it like 30 bucks cheaper than going to my normal waxing lady that while she is an absolute smoke show, doesn't give me an awesome massage and finish after. Really good and thorough at waxing, I'm a hairy dude and she's strong enough to always get every rip the first time which some pro waxers don't even manage to do. Actually gets everywhere too and makes sure to double check her work. It's especially cool because she sort of starts teasing you while you're getting waxed so it's like a mix of pain / pleasure which if you're a masochist like me is fucking hot. Speaking of masochism, while being waxed she mentioned also offering femdom sessions specifically enjoying spanking / impact sessions and prostate sessions if you bring your own toy. Wrapped up the waxing and skipped the massage and was onto the finish. Immediately shoved her ass in my face giving me a perfect view while she stroked me really thoroughly and slowly. I asked her what she's into besides femdom sessions and here's where the massage took an unexpected and awesome turn.

Girl busts out a can of whipped cream and asks me if I'd like to eat any off of her. Duhhh yeah. She sprayed some on her gorgeous back (I lift weights and think fit backs are hot) and that perfect butt and I indulged before she had me lie back down and finished me off while clapping her butt in my face again. Possibly a stripper, she sure moves like one. I had 15 minutes to spare so we showered together getting all the oil / whipped cream / loads off of each other. Says she works Tues. / weds / thurs / sat not all of them but usually those days. Insta is love. Diorrrr with 4 are's.

PaperTiger24
06-27-23, 22:36

Crazy prices for sure!I've seen her recently. My take is every one of us have our own financial limits and circumstances. But if you can afford it you won't be disappointed. She's super hot and her service is top notch. I enjoyed every second I was with her.

Jokerx27
07-16-23, 00:40
I've seen her recently. My take is every one of us have our own financial limits and circumstances. But if you can afford it you won't be disappointed. She's super hot and her service is top notch. I enjoyed every second I was with her.She's a great girl, and did a respectable job. I had told her that her rates were ridiculous over IG, and she said we'd talk about it when I got there. She came down significantly. Don't get me wrong, I am not talking down on her. She's got a fantastic personality. Looks-wise, that's obviously subjective, but I can say if you're into her body type, she's quite attractive. She and I still talk every now and again over coffee, haven't been back and she hasn't asked me to.

That said, it's not a matter of being on a budget. I can easily afford her rates. $1 k is the price I'd pay for an overnight with a sugar baby, not an hour long semi-nuru session. I've had 3 hour (real) nuru sessions with porn stars for less. I won't say I was disappointed, but it certainly wasn't at the level where I'd repeat a session with her. Your insinuation that I was unable to pay her prices because I can't afford it really is unnecessary.

ZzzBoy14
07-16-23, 12:43
She's a great girl, and did a respectable job. I had told her that her rates were ridiculous over IG, and she said we'd talk about it when I got there. She came down significantly. Don't get me wrong, I am not talking down on her. She's got a fantastic personality. Looks-wise, that's obviously subjective, but I can say if you're into her body type, she's quite attractive. She and I still talk every now and again over coffee, haven't been back and she hasn't asked me to.

That said, it's not a matter of being on a budget. I can easily afford her rates. $1 k is the price I'd pay for an overnight with a sugar baby, not an hour long semi-nuru session. I've had 3 hour (real) nuru sessions with porn stars for less. I won't say I was disappointed, but it certainly wasn't at the level where I'd repeat a session with her. Your insinuation that I was unable to pay her prices because I can't afford it really is unnecessary.Weird post. No one said you can't afford it.

Jokerx27
07-16-23, 14:35
Weird post. No one said you can't afford it.

I've seen her recently. My take is every one of us have our own financial limits and circumstances. But if you can afford it you won't be disappointed. She's super hot and her service is top notch. I enjoyed every second I was with her.PaperTiger24's 2nd and 3rd sentences were strictly about affordability.

Either way. Yes, I commented that Storm had a massive price increase. I still partook in a session, and while I didn't have a bad time, I didn't have a $1 k / hour time.

KumarLeone
08-11-23, 18:22
PaperTiger24's 2nd and 3rd sentences were strictly about affordability.

Either way. Yes, I commented that Storm had a massive price increase. I still partook in a session, and while I didn't have a bad time, I didn't have a $1 k / hour time.What did you end up paying storm. I wanted to try but with 250-300, I skipped a while back. If her prices are down now, I will try and contact again. Thank you.

FrankReynolds
08-14-23, 13:20
Checked out bellisima because the name was provocative. It got the people (me) going. Also I like when providers are obvious with their name ie a spanish name for a latina babe or Dubai for a middle eastern babe.

Bellisima walks in and super cool energy off the bat, immediately begins to disrobe. Super pretty brunette latina babe, early 20's in great shape with a killer butt like def hits the gym. Not thick at all but not thin like super perfect build and fire natural C's that were so soft and felt so good. Her looks reminds me a LOT of April oneil the pornstar, not the teenage mutant ninja turtle friend. Really solid back massage to start, uses her hands well to actually hit knots / spots you need. One of the better massages I've gotten actually, she takes time with it too but I asked her to flip relatively early and she obliged. Massaged my front really well too, a lot of rubbing her phenomenal tits all over me during the actual good massage. I'd come from just working out my chest / triceps / shoulders and she like honed in on alleviating those areas without me saying anything. Inquired about fetish sessions she did and she mentioned feet and femdom and couples and doubles which I might take her up on the last three. After a good bit of teasing got to stroking with like perfect strength and technique, super good at what she does and seemed to genuinely enjoy watching herself in the mirror playing with me the entire time. Super cool with roaming and great at teasing and edging and drawing you close and letting you cool down then getting you close again which is so hot. Finished 15 minutes early which pretty much never happens for me. Stroked all the way through trying to get every last drop, super hot experience all around. Also gave me a massage for the remaining time, huge points there. Said she works Tuesday to sat either here or at VT as Hazel. Insta is at bellisima_nuru323.

FrankReynolds
08-15-23, 14:32
Checked out scarlett to see if she was the same scarlett from bodycare and was stoked to find out it was indeed her.

Scarletts a super fire slim thick latina babe, early / mid 30's with a super pretty face, currently blonde hair and super fire perky tits and such a nice round butt it's stupid. Hard to draw a likeness but sort of like moon star the pornstar but with lighter hair and a little thicker and it looks SO good on her. Immediately recognized me even though its been years and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek and grabbed my dick, excellent start. Started by offering her a massage which she accepted that naturally devolved into me almost exclusively massaging her butt. Only let me massage her for like 5 minutes before she insisted we switch. Super slow and sensual body to back from the start while playing with me the entire time. I love when they start teasing me when I'm still lying on my stomach and working it into the massage. She started to stretch me too which was interesting, pulling my legs up while lying on me and stretching my quads really well. Crazy how good she is at doing like an effective stretch and massage while also rubbing her fire body all over me while also playing with me while also whispering dirty shit in my ear. I don't know like 3/4 of what she said because I don't speak any spanish but I LOVE that shit. Has me flip after such a good massage / tease and immediately starts stroking me with even more sexy spanish and eye contact. Remembered exactly how I like it with tons of teasing and switching up between light / hard. Killer technique / grip / speed awareness like knows how to really handle it and isn't shy with playing with your balls and making sure you get your times worth. Insane finish that she let build up so much then completely unloaded all over her perfect tits. Asked me what types of things I'm into and when I said everything but recently group stuff she said "same" so pretty sure she's open to whatever fetish session you throw at her as well as couples / doubles. Said we'd have even more fun next time which I don't doubt. Insta is at nataliascarlettnuru.

FrankReynolds
02-18-24, 17:32
Magic's in the air.

Lace and silk is everywhere.

Struttin' with dramatic flair.

And bright smiles.

So everyone prepare, for something special tonight.

Your heart will go into a cardiac arrest'.

Cause Frank's Beauties are nothing but the best.

From state to state, and town to town.

These girls'll turn your frown upside-down!

Who's brass and class, and all that stuff?

These girls'll show you that they're good enough!

So put your hands together and settle in.

'Cause tonight we're gettin' down.

Woah woah woah woah!

Been seeing Victoria for years now, one of my ATF's for sure and my last session with her prob was my ATF. She's at Nuru Starz and Boditec but she gets a bit more wild at Boditec because it's a lot more spacious and you can't hear everything happening, though Boditec is a more expensive house fee.

Victoria is so ridiculously fire to me, 10/10 perfect body, great looking and feeling fake tits, a killer fitness / naturally big booty, in great shape, a gorgeous face that reminds me a lot of Sofia Vergara but legit I think Victoria is hotter. I've been seeing her for a few years now but first time here and first time FS and I'll never forget it. She's got a super nice and warm energy, really caring and genuine it's insane how sexy she is to boot. We both disrobed and hugged and she immediately grabbed me and said let's play. She got into doggy position but facing me and out of nowhere had warm oil in her hand and began stroking me with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. That view was absolutely insane, her ass to waist ratio is something I hope flashes before my eyes before I die.