PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Bigtlvr
12-16-07, 10:32
I'm always a little hesitant to talk about the "current" AMPs, but don't mind talking about the ones that are shut down. What's everyone's all-time favorite?

-Tokyo Sun Spa: The first AMP I ever went to and ended up getting incredible full service from a very big-chested lady. I went 2-3 other times and always left satisified. This place really got nailed when the fuzz found a huge box of hats in the back.

-VIM Spa: Went there one time before it closed. Or did it get shutdown? Either way, received FS from probably the youngest woman I've ever seen in an AMP. And boy, was she into it. Not "real" young, but probably in her 20s. She wasn't the beat-up 40-50 year-old who's been spit out of a dozen other cities before ending up in Louisville. If anyone knows who I'm talking about PLEASE pm me and let me know if this chick's still around.

-Rainbow Spa: Hated this place. It was strange. As soon as I went in the room the woman says, rudely, "100 for (moved her hand back and forth from her mouth)" and "200 for (thrusted her hands back and forth from her hips)." I'm not a BJ with a hat-on type of guy and didn't have $200 so she proceeded with a HJ, with a hat. Needless to say, the hat AND the attitude didn't get me too turned on. After a couple minutes she gets PISSED that I haven't came yet, and takes the hat off. After another load of lube and a good minute or two of aggressive stroking, I came everywhere. Including all over her arms and chest. She held out her arms and had a look on her face like "what the fuck did you just do to me!?" :) Man, what a *****.

-Blue Spa: Had a couple good times here, but nothing that really stands out.

Man, I miss all the places on Preston Highway. How did we get it so good for so long, only for it to be taken away?That's funny -- I always had good times a rainbow w/ Julie. Don't remeber the other names, but I never had bad sercive. I went to toyko once and did a little russian with Candy. Paradise on Preson was probably my fav, but I hated having your car right out there for everyone to see.

Two Nutts
12-16-07, 12:04
the Oasis was my first

I also enjoyed the Hawiian amp

I was in Mississippi last week and was driving around and I saw a purple neon "spa" sign. A little farther down the road another red "spa" sign. Then another. WOW I hit the mother load. Upon further review, they were all selling spas. It sure reminded me of driving down Preston in the good ol days.

Two Nutts

nightscool
12-16-07, 15:39
As for old SC how about the Pussycay ago-go in Hikes point. And for AMP can any of us forget Far East in Buechel? Cindy, Yo-Yo and company?

EnjoysTheLife
12-16-07, 17:17
As for old SC how about the Pussycay ago-go in Hikes point. And for AMP can any of us forget Far East in Buechel? Cindy, Yo-Yo and company?
Oh yes, Pussycat! I wonder who they sold that neon sign to? I only visited that club a couple of times. I tend to remember a booth in the very back. :)

Far East was a classic. It won't get any better than that. I have had some good times at Rainbow as well.

Enjoy!

Fever
12-17-07, 12:18
I'm in Nashville now, but Q in S'ville was my first AMP experience, and just about every time there was excellent. Also, that's where I met Sunny...my ATF. Those were the days...

MongerVet
12-17-07, 14:33
I'm in Nashville now, but Q in S'ville was my first AMP experience, and just about every time there was excellent. Also, that's where I met Sunny...my ATF. Those were the days...The Sunny I hooked up with many times worked at the one on Poplar Level. She ended up moving to a hotel and starting her own "business", presumably after collecting a bunch of phone numbers from her Spa customers, then bailed out. I'm sure the mamasan didn't like that.

But God, what a provider she was. Before she moved I could've gotten FS for damn near pocket change.

Two Nutts
12-17-07, 18:01
TC or whatever they go by now. Used to go there every time I was in ky. new mama won't let me in for some reason. "No girl working today" She must have told me that 3-4 times now, I just quit making the drive that far south now. Maybe it was my new short haircut or the ford exposistion I drive that makes me look like a cop or somthing.
Sure had some good times there. The best was with a short girl with a huge rack and very gfe. Two weeks later a guy on this board claims she gave him the drippy dick.

Seadog
12-17-07, 21:32
TC or whatever they go by now. Used to go there every time I was in ky. new mama won't let me in for some reason. "No girl working today" She must have told me that 3-4 times now, I just quit making the drive that far south now. Maybe it was my new short haircut or the ford exposistion I drive that makes me look like a cop or somthing.

Sure had some good times there. The best was with a short girl with a huge rack and very gfe. Two weeks later a guy on this board claims she gave him the drippy dick.Tc is the new name for the OK spa, behind the hotels in Shep. The old Q spa is now called the Far East I think, and I've heard nothing good about the place, about as different from the old late lamented Far East as night and day. The old Far East was my favorite AMP, but I did get good service at the old Q. I remember my lady inviting another provider to join us once in the middle of a session.

As long as we're remembering the past, I'm going to show my age and fondly remember the old Gaslight Theater on Jefferson from years ago. A whole menu of choices with the top being $. For one hour with a lady, multiple pops, or 1/2 hour with two girls. That's been over twenty years ago, those were the days.

Two Nutts
12-17-07, 23:15
got my O's and Q's confused, same place tho.

QUESTION:

I'll be at the boat this weekend, thought I might try Inchban, but I don't know the location, or how late they stay open. pm with any details guys

thanks

Butternut
12-20-07, 00:19
The best was with a short girl with a huge rack and very gfe. Two weeks later a guy on this board claims she gave him the drippy dick.I'm pretty sure you're talking about me on this one Two Nutts. It's fact, got it there and am 100% sure about it. No biggie, nothing a quick visit to my doc friend didn't take care of.

Two Nutts
12-20-07, 11:05
I'm pretty sure you're talking about me on this one Two Nutts. It's fact, got it there and am 100% sure about it. No biggie, nothing a quick visit to my doc friend didn't take care of.

Just didn't remember who it was. Glad things worked themselves out. I'm sure your not the first to get more than what he paid for at those places, and won't be the last. I've been lucky so far.

Two Nutts
12-23-07, 23:35
Thanks to those that helped. I believe I sent each of you a pm of my experience, as I said I would. And as requested by more than a few, I will keep it to the private message area.

Two Nutts
12-27-07, 22:26
Anybody seen karen off cl, I don't want to get outside the tipping guide thats already established here, if there is one. If you guys tip her give me a pm.

Two Nutts
12-29-07, 01:38
Maybe this should be in clasified ads, whatever. I just called her at 8 30 she said she would be here in 15 min. at my hotel room. at 10 pm she shows up. Normal excuses. Then said she needed more for cab. wtf. I said no and paid agreed amount of 150 She got undressed and blew me. With a condom. Total time spent with me 20 min. She said cab was waiting outside and left.
I was disapointed in her service, also thats not her in those pictures. Hope this helps anyone thats expecting more from her. Karen from cl was far beter even tho fs was not on the menu. And cheaper 100 for full hour, and a nice massage.

tn

Iva Bigun
12-29-07, 11:29
Anybody had any experiences with the blonde named Brooklynn from CL?

I've been wanting to try that out for several months, but business has not taken me around Louisville for awhile. Last time I was around there, I actually was just passing thru and didn't have time to stop.

Anybody got any reports on her? She looks awesome.

Later,
Iva B.

MongerVet
01-02-08, 15:35
Anyone ever met this chick? Black girl with a nice, big ass who gives massages around Bardstown, Louisville and Cincinnati. I'm thinking about giving her a call but would like to know what to expect.

Any PM would be great.

Thanks!

Sniper Dog
01-03-08, 16:51
I used to visit Louisville 6-8 times per year for business purposes and really enjoyed a place in Hurtsborne (sp) called EuroSpa. Last time I was in Louisville was in early 2005 and the place was gone. It appears that all of the spots I once visited are now gone, I will be back in the area in April and was wondering are any AMP's left in the area?

Funtongue13
01-03-08, 18:50
Sky is a very hot provider. I met her about 2 months ago at her hotel. .200 roses for full service with a cover. She is voluptuous, and very talented, but is not a g.f.e. or a p.s.e. She gives the full time, and does not watch the clock... refills are on the menu. She is strictly about getting you off. Loves to have her titties played with. But no daty or kissing.

She smells good and gives a good sensual massage. However there are other providers for the donation who will give more gfe service.

MongerVet
01-04-08, 02:02
Sky is a very hot provider. I met her about 2 months ago at her hotel. .200 roses for full service with a cover. She is voluptuous, and very talented, but is not a g.f.e. or a p.s.e. She gives the full time, and does not watch the clock... refills are on the menu. She is strictly about getting you off. Loves to have her titties played with. But no daty or kissing.

She smells good and gives a good sensual massage. However there are other providers for the donation who will give more gfe service.Sounds great. I've gotta see what that ass looks like up close. She seems pretty sweet in her emails too.

Thanks for the 411.

BunLover
01-07-08, 17:53
Has any one had a good experience with any of the LEO providers. I would like a massage with extra attention. PM me with any info.

Cruised the 7 & hill area in the afternoon and saw 1 BSW, but she was about a 3, so I passed.

Barretone
01-09-08, 12:48
{AUSTIN, Ind. -- Indiana State Police made what they called a major drug bust Tuesday afternoon in Scott County.

Gregory "Hollywood" McNeely, 36, was arrested on charges of dealing cocaine.

Police said they found more than 5 ounces of cocaine in his Austin home, along with a large assortment of pills.}

Bet the girls are hiding now.

Two Nutts
01-11-08, 00:07
that would supply that whole town

Barretone
01-11-08, 12:06
Hey,

The action in Austin is still good. I had a little fun with some girl named Whitney. She was very pretty, and gave great gfe for. 5. I asked her about the bust, and she said that it was fallout from a bust late last year. I know that that town probably has many coke dealers, and your alarmist suggestion that every drug bust equals no action from the girls is ridiculous.

Get a clue or just get over yourself.I think you misunderstand my post. That kind of information, i.e., a drug bust, is relevant infomation to all mongers. Heat is heat regardless, and the board is meant as a place where we can SHARE information. Your snarky comment is noted and not appreciated. Why is it that people have to be so shitty?

Jake Longs001
01-11-08, 20:52
I agree with Barretone!

Share the information - If it does not apply, you don't like it, or otherwise then disregard it!

Info I have to share:

Honey is well worth the trip! Visited her today after work and WOW!

This is the type of massage I have been looking for!

If this does not interest you them move on to the next report in the blog.

Before I get off my soap box.

LE knows what goes on in their neighborhoods.

Nothing being shared here is new news to them.

They know where the action is to be had! They are on the streets all day long.
Case in point, when I went on a police ride along last month with a buddy cop I grew up with. I got best BBBJ and so did he from her friend.

All this was to keep the cop happy, and a little protection in their working area.

Good luck!

Two Nutts
01-11-08, 23:02
Hey,
Get a clue or just get over yourself.

Why you slamming somebodys post that at least is an attempt to be informative? You say you had a good time with somebody named Whitney?
Well where the fuck is your post on that? One of your previous post stated that senior members don't give you respect because your a newbie, well quit acting like one.
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO GET OVER YOURSELF!

Needztitz49
01-19-08, 04:06
In the next few months with a few buddies to stay and gamble a little. We came last year and were pretty much flying blind when it comes to the SC scene. We found a couple places that were OK but nothing spectacular. Any suggestions for this go-around? Where are the best places for full contact dances and perhaps some extras? Been to Memphis several times and loved the friendly atmosphere in most of those clubs, although since the PP sting it's been a little different. I know I haven't posted much, but I've done a lot of reading since becoming a member, so I'll be better prepared to find those opportunities. Please PM me or post replies with any suggestions.

Slick Dick
01-22-08, 02:59
Recent trip to Louisville:

T1 - Always hit or miss here. Nice lap dance from Jade. Ryne nor Mia were in the building either Friday or Saturday nights - my loss.

Rivergirls - Way out Dixie Hwy. Nice lapper from a girl that I can't remember her name. Avoid Shortcake - a short Filipino girl. VERY paranoid and kept asking if I was LE. Her weirdness escalated after numerous denials, so I said fuck it and moved on to another one. Overall, not worth the drive out there.

Peeked in at GL, DH, M, and BU, but not long enough to partake of anything.

Carnicero
01-22-08, 08:59
I have seen Kimberly several times in another city (Houston). She is for real and not a scam or ripoff. I got a nice GFE from here but of course YMMV. Here rate was a bit lower down south, so I don't know if it is negotiable. She is not skinny but not a bbw either, she is just like I like-um. But tastes vary too. Good Luck
Carni

Late Night Half Hour Incall (I Host) Rate 125 - w4m - 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-547379623@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-22, 2:19AM EST

there 38c no streach marks havent had any kids Stop by on your way to work half hr 125 full hour 200 right off 65 my cell 269-274-0517 email for more pics )picture is me) and reviews give me a call nice room at good name hotel kisses kimberly

im kimberly2534 on yahoo
kimberly25341 on aol

Needztitz49
01-23-08, 15:19
Recent trip to Louisville:

T1. Always hit or miss here. Nice lap dance from Jade. Ryne nor Mia were in the building either Friday or Saturday nights. My loss.

Rivergirls. Way out Dixie Hwy. Nice lapper from a girl that I can't remember her name. Avoid Shortcake. A short Filipino girl. VERY paranoid and kept asking if I was LE. Her weirdness escalated after numerous denials, so I said fuck it and moved on to another one. Overall, not worth the drive out there.

Peeked in at GL, DH, M, and BU, but not long enough to partake of anything. Looks like we'll be there at the end of April. I think we went to one of the Thorobreds the last time but it was beyond dead. I'm talking like 2 girls dancing in the whole place and like 10 people there. That's where someone told us to go, but we were disappointed. Also went to PT's, Godfather and Deja Vu. PT's showed the most promise, but we got there too early.

Any other suggestions?

Two Nutts
01-23-08, 21:00
Has anyone tried this redhead? She looks sluty...just my type

Bugman
01-23-08, 21:48
She will do her show and give you a quick massage but thats about it. She is nice to look at but she will not talk about anything more than the show and massage.

Two Nutts
01-24-08, 00:59
You probably saved me some time and cash. Nowadays both seem to be in short supply.

HappyHobbyist
01-24-08, 03:33
Thanks for the report too bugman was thinking of calling her. Got a weakness for Redheads. Lot of the CL listings are tempting but some of those pics seem way to professional for my taste. Can almost smell the bacon.

Anyone know about the Cali surfer girl on there or if Brooklynn is a rip off or not?

HH

Iva Bigun
01-24-08, 12:06
My travels will be taking me thru Louisville on Friday. For a couple of months now I have wanted to have the time to sample Brooklynn from CL. I saw her most recent ad where she now has brown hair instead of blonde.

Anybody been with her recently and care to comment, either publicly or privately, as to your experience with her? She looks great and I think I would have a great time with her.

Anybody got a comment?

Later,
Iva B.

Bugman
01-24-08, 20:16
Guys you may want to look at the M4W section on craigslist under Louisville for info on this one seems like she went to Ohio and did a lot of cash and dash up there. But no one here seems to have seen this one in person or they are not willing to report. Which kind of scares me.

Two Nutts
01-24-08, 21:02
Do you guys tip Amanda? I don't want to start somthing if it's not the norm, but will be happy too if its expected.

TN

The Newest Guy
01-25-08, 14:35
She is a really nice woman, but not f/s if that's what you are after. Quite attractive too, especially if you have a weakness for redheads (like I do). Very clean, well dressed, and easy to talk to.

Funnky64
01-26-08, 09:45
Tried to visit the one behind the Dennys. It was closed at 10pm on a Friday. Must be out of business. Went to the other one next to the computer repair place. Half hour service from a late 20's woman called Lee that was a 4 face and 6 body. Thought it was going to be a good experience due to the comments and touching she did while getting the shower. When we got to the room she seemed really rushed and not very good at the massage part. After about 10 minutes she said Done. I asked if she could provide a little more and she said No No No. Not today. All in all a crappy experience. Any AMP with happy endings left? If so I would appreciate a PM.

Thanks in advance

Seadog
01-26-08, 14:58
Tried to visit the one behind the Dennys. It was closed at 10pm on a Friday. Must be out of business. Went to the other one next to the computer repair place. Half hour service from a late 20's woman called Lee that was a 4 face and 6 body. Thought it was going to be a good experience due to the comments and touching she did while getting the shower. When we got to the room she seemed really rushed and not very good at the massage part. After about 10 minutes she said Done. I asked if she could provide a little more and she said No No No. Not today. All in all a crappy experience. Any AMP with happy endings left? If so I would appreciate a PM.

Thanks in advance

You wound up at the old "Q" spa which I believe is now the Far East. I've never heard a good thing about this place. The other spa is TC's and is still operating, you just got there at closing time. I can remember when all of the spa's were open til 2:00 AM, then they closed at 12:00 AM, but the last time I was there they said they were open until 10:00 PM. If this keeps up they'll soon be closing before they open.

EnjoysTheLife
01-26-08, 16:14
You wound up at the old "Q" spa which I believe is now the Far East. I've never heard a good thing about this place. The other spa is TC's and is still operating, you just got there at closing time. I can remember when all of the spa's were open til 2:00 AM, then they closed at 12:00 AM, but the last time I was there they said they were open until 10:00 PM. If this keeps up they'll soon be closing before they open.

And the funny thing about those days was that if you did go in after midnight they were always busy. It was harder to get the girl of your choice.

Enjoy!

Orion2011
01-28-08, 13:07
I saw a post on Craigs list that said Karen was being investigated for Prostitution. I think the post has been deleted now. Does anyone know anything about this?

Could just be a pissed off customer because he didn't get FS.

The Newest Guy
01-28-08, 20:35
Those C/L girls are always starting crap w/ one another.

I doubt there is much truth to any of it.

Orion2011
01-29-08, 09:53
Copied this from Craigs List today:

I don't know how it got erased but Karen is under investigation for prostitution. They said it's been going on for about a week now. This will probably be erased too if she see's it so I hoe it gets to you in time.

Bubba261
01-29-08, 21:08
I understand this club was renamed a few years ago. Please post the new name. Thanks!

Randumb6
01-29-08, 23:05
I understand this club was renamed a few years ago. Please post the new name. Thanks!Bottoms Up, corner of Central and 7th.

Needztitz49
01-30-08, 01:04
Bottoms Up, corner of Central and 7th.That was one of the places my buddies and I didn't go the last time. Is it worth it? We're just looking for a good atmosphere, good scenery and maybe some full contact dances where the bouncers (or the whole bar) aren't watching. Any other suggestions?

Two Nutts
01-30-08, 10:45
Copied this from Craigs List today:

I don't know how it got erased but Karen is under investigation for prostitution. They said it's been going on for about a week now. This will probably be erased too if she see's it so I hoe it gets to you in time.

Lot of drama between those cl girls. I made a date for thursday with her, as she was at the gambling boat yesterday. (spending our money) She has no concerns.

TN

Randumb6
01-30-08, 23:26
That was one of the places my buddies and I didn't go the last time. Is it worth it? We're just looking for a good atmosphere, good scenery and maybe some full contact dances where the bouncers (or the whole bar) aren't watching. Any other suggestions?3 Rooms that are private, they are basically 100,150,200 depending on how far back you go and how long - 150 is about 1/2 hour, 200 is hour. No cameras no bouncers, tip the bartender well discuss her tip up front.

Dances in the back, again no cameras, no bouncers. Think 20 a song or something, never really mess with those. Girls are hit and miss - seen nights with the best selection being a 2 and some with 3 or more 7+.

They have had LE issues from time to time - mostly drug busts with the accidental walk in as a bonus. It is really as close to a regular's bar as you can get - so, them not knowing you can slow some things down.

Find Chuck or John (bouncers) and bullshit with them for a while. If Chuck is in, he'll take care of you if you are cool with him.

As that is the only real place I go anymore other than a drop in to see if anyone has gotten better (TL, GL, etc.) can't suggest anything else.

Slick Dick
01-31-08, 01:23
That was one of the places my buddies and I didn't go the last time. Is it worth it? We're just looking for a good atmosphere, good scenery and maybe some full contact dances where the bouncers (or the whole bar) aren't watching. Any other suggestions?

I would personally recommend GL or TL over BU. I usually check out all three but tend to stay at one of the first two. All three are definitely the laid-back atmosphere.

Needztitz49
01-31-08, 01:52
3 Rooms that are private, they are basically 100,150,200 depending on how far back you go and how long - 150 is about 1/2 hour, 200 is hour. No cameras no bouncers, tip the bartender well discuss her tip up front.

Dances in the back, again no cameras, no bouncers. Think 20 a song or something, never really mess with those. Girls are hit and miss - seen nights with the best selection being a 2 and some with 3 or more 7+.

They have had LE issues from time to time - mostly drug busts with the accidental walk in as a bonus. It is really as close to a regular's bar as you can get - so, them not knowing you can slow some things down.

Find Chuck or John (bouncers) and bullshit with them for a while. If Chuck is in, he'll take care of you if you are cool with him.

As that is the only real place I go anymore other than a drop in to see if anyone has gotten better (TL, GL, etc.) can't suggest anything else.Sounds like a good possibility. So for $$ and an hour, how would you rate? I spent $. 50 at Platinum Plus in Memphis a couple years ago in the VIP and just got HJ, but in retrospect probably overpaid because that's ALL it was. She was hot with enormous tits, but seemed in a hurry to get it over with. It was my first time to get real extras, so I was still unsure about all of it.

Fly Away
01-31-08, 02:04
My one experience with BU was a complete bust. I tried to have fun with one of the girls but got nowhere. She informed me that she has rules. I bought three regular dances from her instead just to see if it might lead me anywhere. She never even took her top off during the dances and still asked for a tip afterward. I won't be back there.

EnjoysTheLife
01-31-08, 20:36
My one experience with BU was a complete bust. I tried to have fun with one of the girls but got nowhere. She informed me that she has rules. I bought three regular dances from her instead just to see if it might lead me anywhere. She never even took her top off during the dances and still asked for a tip afterward. I won't be back there.

You may not have passed their screening. Does anyone there know you?

Two Nutts
02-02-08, 00:45
just came in from there. nice selections of girls. a mexican dude came back from the vip area and told me the girl gave him a very good head. i never asked how much

Fly Away
02-02-08, 16:20
You may not have passed their screening. Does anyone there know you?No, I'd never been there before. I don't live in Louisville. If there's screening and familiarity and all that involved, then there probably really is no reason for me to go back.

Randumb6
02-02-08, 23:37
Sounds like a good possibility. So for $$ and an hour, how would you rate? I spent $. 50 at Platinum Plus in Memphis a couple years ago in the VIP and just got HJ, but in retrospect probably overpaid because that's ALL it was. She was hot with enormous tits, but seemed in a hurry to get it over with. It was my first time to get real extras, so I was still unsure about all of it.It is really whatever you want - just have to be upfront - there are some girls with rules, best to figure that out first. Been lied to on that before - so it is not a given.

The regulars there hang out at the end of the bar near the mens room, you'll notice them paying very little attention to anyone else and a lot of the girls hanging out without asking you to buy a drink every 5 minutes. Between them and the bouncers (and depending on the bartender) you can learn everything you need to know quickly how things run there.

Prince1983
02-03-08, 06:57
Has anyone tried Stress Away on Preston?

I have, had a great time.

Hoosier Man
02-05-08, 09:29
I have to warn my friends about that little town we have talked about. Yes the girls are available but most are hooked on oxy or coca. They will robbed you if given a chance. Be very careful. This town is so poor and so strung out on drugs, it is a paradise for mongers. However, there are many snakes in paradise and you could be robbed or even killed. Just a warning from someone who knows.

The good news is I know some of the locals. Two of the girls asked me to take care of them if they moved to Louisville. I did with one but guess what? It cost me an arm and a leg to take care of her. I had to send her back.

Anyway., I can get them if needed and maybe available for the group. The ones I will bring over will behave. I will screen them out. Just my thoughts. Any comments?

Looper8745
02-05-08, 23:14
Hi guys,

I just saw a new lady that has posted on craigslist as hummer - W4m - 30. Was wondering if any you guys have checked her out. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated I'm long time lurker and i like her price.

Hope to hear back.

Funtongue13
02-08-08, 14:59
Hoosier man... you are the man. I would love to have a little pre-screening done. It would save on gas, time, and aggravation. Which of the girls did you end up with? Just curious.

I have to warn my friends about that little town we have talked about. Yes the girls are available but most are hooked on oxy or coca. They will robbed you if given a chance. Be very careful. This town is so poor and so strung out on drugs, it is a paradise for mongers. However, there are many snakes in paradise and you could be robbed or even killed. Just a warning from someone who knows.

The good news is I know some of the locals. Two of the girls asked me to take care of them if they moved to Louisville. I did with one but guess what? It cost me an arm and a leg to take care of her. I had to send her back.

Anyway., I can get them if needed and maybe available for the group. The ones I will bring over will behave. I will screen them out. Just my thoughts. Any comments?

Naughtyman55
02-09-08, 01:47
Has anyone tried Stress Away on Preston?

I have, had a great time.I am interested to go there. What kind of service that you can get from there? And how much?

Thanks for any feedback.

Hoosier Man
02-09-08, 07:28
I hooked with a friend who will help me with the club. Thanks for all of those wanting to volunteer.

Urbanwonder42
02-09-08, 13:57
I live pretty close to this place but am not in on where action can be had. Driving to Louisville has really become a drag, especially with the unpredictible outcome. Can't seem to catch a break between all the places being shutdown and unreliable providers. Any help appreciated

Hoosier Man
02-12-08, 10:23
Whitney is a pretty 18 yo but beware- Her BF has hepatitis B and most likely she does too.

If I were you guys, I would get the vaccine for it.

Hepatitis is rampant because these girls shoot up. Look at their arms before you mess around.

I can actually get Whitney to come down to Louisville but unless she is negative for the hep B, I would not mess with her.

Two Nutts
02-12-08, 22:27
I picked her up and for .30 got a fantastic bbbjcim with her smoking and using my milkshake! This was divine. She is a real hottie. 5'5", brunette, 105lb, great ass, nice tits, full lips, and nice personality. She always want you to tell her how great she looks and how lucky you felt to find her.

Do that and she will reward you with much fun. Ffinished off with a h/j and a smile.

So Dude, your saying you got a bare back blowjob CUM IN MOUTH? Whats with the "finished off with a hand job"? Did you get both, or just forget the first part of your story?

EnjoysTheLife
02-13-08, 00:05
So Dude, your saying you got a bare back blowjob CUM IN MOUTH? Whats with the "finished off with a hand job"? Did you get both, or just forget the first part of your story?

Perhaps he finished someone else off with a hand job and a smile. I have rarely witnessed anyone showing such lack of believability in their first 15 posts. It is painful to watch.

Enjoy!

Hoosier Man
02-15-08, 17:03
Former members who are interested, PM me. I have a buddy who will hook you up. I really do not have much time but my buddy does. I will have my buddy join this group so you can directly make contact.

Hoosier Man
02-15-08, 17:10
I think he is a local who wants to promote tourism in his little town.

Patty is out of commission. She is in Louisville going through rehab for the last 4 weeks. Her sister Tammy does not live at Campbell nor does she walks. This guy knows them but does not really know what was going on.

Guess he is jealous his girls are moving away?

I just felt sorry for patty. She was abused by family members and I am giving her a chance to have a normal family life- free from the drugs.

Hoosier Man
02-15-08, 17:15
There is a difference between Austin and the west end . Austin is much poorer and no jobs available whatsoever.

It is the poorest town in Indiana and it has the highest drug use. Half of the people there do not even have phones. The main source of income is the Government checks they get every month.

This is why you can get pretty SW for as little as .4-.5

Two Nutts
02-16-08, 01:41
speaking for myself, its good to have you back on the louisville board

two nutts

Horimtele
02-17-08, 21:39
Does any one know what happen to Rose Sapa across the river?

It was close today and yesterday!

Are the girls in another spa?

Barretone
02-19-08, 09:20
I am sure you saw it but just to make sure, watch out!

LMPD arrests 27 men responding to sex ads on craigslist

11:58 PM EST on Monday, February 18, 2008

Adam Walser / WHAS11 News

More Information
Additional WHAS11 coverage
Louisville, Ky (WHAS11) - Online prostitution is growing at an alarming rate in the Louisville area.

The latest sting landed 27 arrests, making it one of Metro Police’s biggest crackdowns on “Johns” ever.

“Our officers actually put up photos of women and more or less had actual decoys at the hotel,” said LMPD spokesperson Alicia Smiley.

“They got quite a few responses. In fact, 27 men over the course of two days responded to those ads.”

Word spread quickly among the Craig’s List users that police were busting suspects, but that didn’t seem to slow business.
WHAS11 News

Craigslist offers a host of classified ads ranging from general goods for sale, help wanted ads, and even erotic services.

Today, we found 25 ads for erotic services.

I called one of the numbers, identifying myself as a customer. I was directed to another website.

The woman urged me to look at pictures and read reviews.

There were descriptions of multiple sex acts on the site, yet the woman insisted the weekend police sting was entrapment

“They come here to spend their money and have a good time. It’s one thing to set us girls up, but don’t set the men up,” the woman said.

“It’s not entrapment,” said Smiley. ‘They’re the ones who contacted us.”

Police say part of the problem with catching people involved in Internet prostitution is that the trend is growing too fast for police to keep up.

Louielex
02-19-08, 14:35
I've been laying low - busted for loitering for the purposes. But, charges dropped. Hope none of you were snagged in the Craig's List sting!

Hoosier Man
02-19-08, 14:48
I warned you guys there are lots of stings on CL. They had a big one six months ago in St Louis and busted hundreds.

That is why I do not like it. Too easy to get set up.

White
02-19-08, 16:40
Check your PM's my man.

Hoosier Man
02-19-08, 19:39
Sorry, I was getting a little more than usual inquiries. I need to save these PM's to a different place.

Dieselboy
02-20-08, 01:15
The 12 hour post delay killed this one!!

MongerVet
02-20-08, 02:58
People are getting killed, raped and committing other violent crimes and the police are setting up stings to prevent guys from getting their rocks off. Unbelievable.

Dieselboy
02-20-08, 09:56
duplicate with 12 hour delay!!! wtf

Butternut
02-20-08, 11:36
Guys,

I'm from Austin, In. Worked there most of my adult life. I know many, many, many of the women in this area. I know all about the "North Side Beagle Club" on Mann Avenue, the strolls on Broadway. All I can say is this, if you want to hook up with these women. Wear your raincoat for any and all activity.

Hoosier, we should compare notes on who we know. I'm sure I know some you don't since I'm from the area.

White
02-20-08, 13:39
Sorry, I was getting a little more than usual inquiries. I need to save these PM's to a different place.

No problem. I resent it in case you didn't get it.

AMPFan
02-20-08, 19:16
Looking for any provider with really long hair (it's my thing) at any of the spas around.

Anyone know of any?

Nully Nill
02-20-08, 23:30
Hello guys. Gonna visiting soon just lurking around your forums here looking for some amps. But more importantly how is the gambling in your area? I know this is not the place to ask. But I found Harrahs that is a few miles away but any more casinos closer to Louisville. Just been looking one night. And quite frankly read the forums until i'm crosseyed. Thanks hope to see you in a month.

Ky Guy26
02-21-08, 22:42
Hello guys. Gonna visiting soon just lurking around your forums here looking for some amps. But more importantly how is the gambling in your area? I know this is not the place to ask. But I found Harrahs that is a few miles away but any more casinos closer to Louisville. Just been looking one night. And quite frankly read the forums until i'm crosseyed. Thanks hope to see you in a month.

I like Caesar's Indiana for gambling.

Amps are to be found.

Pavin Favin
02-24-08, 16:16
Hey everyone,

I'm planning on having my first MP experience this coming up week, and was wondering if anyone could PM me some info. on some good local AMP's?

I've been searching and reading these boards for hours and hours (and tried googling some info.), but it's sparse.

Can anyone give me some basic information? Names/locations, quality of girls at said locations (i'd like to get a massage by a really hot girl for my first time!), prices, services offered, etc.

I'd really appreciate any help! I'll be checking my PMs :D

Thanks!

PF

Two Nutts
02-25-08, 12:17
But seriously you can't expect to walk up here and just ask for everybodys secrets. Your a "newbie" as we all were. It's a crule rule, but in order to get that kind of info you got to go plow down your own trail, come back and post your exp. Good or bad, we all had both. Check the LEO paper there are some amp phone numbers in there, probably one from New Albany or Shepardville from what I here. Guess we will all be waiting to hear about your cherry popping session now.

Prince1983
02-26-08, 05:44
Went to Stress Away on Preston across from the old Indian Trl Shopping Center. Was greeted by an excited Na-Na. She is about 35 with face 8 and body 6. Paid the normal for an hr. Was treated to a very relaxing a stimulating ts. She paid extra close attention to both my boys. Went into the massage room refrehesd and knowing that good time were to follow. Got a decent massage for about 15 minutes before the flip. After the flip, she kinda gave my guy the nod. Because of the language barrier, (she speaks some broken english) I wasn exactly sure what I was going to get for my .75. Turned out ot be well worth it. Got another 25 mins of sensual massage, and then about 10 min of AR, my first time for that and it was pretty cool. Turned me over and finished with highly skilled cbj. All in all a good trip, went home fresh, clean, and relaxed!!

Nully Nill
02-26-08, 19:13
I like Caesar's Indiana for gambling.

Amps are to be found.

Thanks for the tips man. Yeah just from reading Caesars sounded like the best bet and stress away sounds awful nice.

Fdbelow
02-27-08, 12:41
Twenty-seven people were arrested on prostitution charges this weekend after Louisville Metro Police placed ads on craigslist, a popular Internet site that provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, personals, services and events.

Detectives placed an ad in the Web site's classified section for erotic services, said Alicia Smiley, a police spokeswoman.

The officers arranged to meet the men who responded at a location on Phillips Lane on Friday and Saturday, Smiley said. When each man arrived, he was arrested and charged with prostitution, Smiley said.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080219/NEWS01/802190386/1008/NEWS01

Tommya2
02-27-08, 16:21
For What I've been seeing on CL lately in W for M is too damn many Ts/M M/M and M/W why don't these people put their ads where they belong. Never quite trusted cl anyway I just wonder what their ads said if you showed up for a massage did they bust them for prost. Anyway. Wish they would leave hobbist alone and go bust some drug dealing murderer.

MongerVet
02-27-08, 16:28
Several recent busts....and now you can count the provider ads on CL with one hand.

What's some other good ad sites fellas? PM me if you don't want to post the info.

Ride_Em_Cowboy
03-01-08, 18:08
I am a southern Indiana guy and usually read this forum.

I posted on the New Orleans forum and it seems pretty dead.

I am leaving for NO on Monday for a few days. Besides the French Quarter does anyone know where the action is in New Orleans? Or more importantly, where do I need to avoid?

I am flying in and wont have a car so cruising is out.

Just wondering if any of you frequent there and help a monger out where I need to be looking.

Seymour Butts
03-01-08, 18:58
Went to Stress Away on Preston across from the old Indian Trl Shopping Center. Was greeted by an excited Na-Na. She is about 35 with face 8 and body 6. Paid the normal for an hr. Was treated to a very relaxing a stimulating ts. She paid extra close attention to both my boys. Went into the massage room refrehesd and knowing that good time were to follow. Got a decent massage for about 15 minutes before the flip. After the flip, she kinda gave my guy the nod. Because of the language barrier, (she speaks some broken english) I wasn exactly sure what I was going to get for my .75. Turned out ot be well worth it. Got another 25 mins of sensual massage, and then about 10 min of AR, my first time for that and it was pretty cool. Turned me over and finished with highly skilled cbj. All in all a good trip, went home fresh, clean, and relaxed!!I recently went there and had a TOTALLY different experience. I paid the older lady. 8 for an hour, went into the sauna for about 20 mins. Then went to a shower room with a younger one. I got no table shower and had to totally shower myself with no help whatsoever. I was not allowed to lay down on the table either and had to stand up and scrub myself. Before anybody asks, I pride myself on my appearance, I am VERY well groomed, in good shape, wear light cologne, clean cut and virtually hairless etc, She smiled alot and complimented me more than once but I still go no attention in the spots where it counts.

Anyway, after toweling off I went back to the "massage" room (or so I thought) and was asked what my favorite color is, She then pulls out 2 feathers of those colors and very lightly drags the feathers across me. A towel was kept in place at all times and there was never any skin to skin contact. Period. After about 15 mins I turned over, again was told towel was to stay on and that she could not touch me. She said the law changed and that they have to have a license to touch you. I pouted, gave her my sad face and told her I wouldn't tell anybody anything but nothing helped. She was hellbent on avoiding the twig and berries at all costs. Anyway, I got about 10 more minutes with the boring feather dusters and then was told my time was up. This place totally sucks, I really could have used a real massage. I had a headache when I arrived and literally a worse one when I left. I won't ever be going back. My ego won't allow me believe somebody got so much and I got absolutely nothing. "Stress Away" my ass! They need to be called "Stay Away" instead.

Nosferato Fury
03-03-08, 06:31
I've lived up here in Austin for ten years now, and what Hoosier Man, and Butternut is telling you is the truth.

You can get almost anything for between.2-.6, (maybe more than you want) and the chicks rate between a low 1 to an 8, well I know there is atleast one 8 walking around out here, and that's only cause she's a tight little 19 yr old.

Wear your hard hat's, & keep your eye's open.

If the cops see an outta town plate cruising Rural St and you got anything, or don't know anybody then your a had puppy.

They will mess with you to no end.

I quit messing around in this town a long time ago.

AMP's are safer.

Biggie Smalls II
03-03-08, 19:41
I recently went there and had a TOTALLY different experience. I paid the older lady. 8 for an hour, went into the sauna for about 20 mins. Then went to a shower room with a younger one. I got no table shower and had to totally shower myself with no help whatsoever. I was not allowed to lay down on the table either and had to stand up and scrub myself. Before anybody asks, I pride myself on my appearance, I am VERY well groomed, in good shape, wear light cologne, clean cut and virtually hairless etc, She smiled alot and complimented me more than once but I still go no attention in the spots where it counts.

Anyway, after toweling off I went back to the "massage" room (or so I thought) and was asked what my favorite color is, She then pulls out 2 feathers of those colors and very lightly drags the feathers across me. A towel was kept in place at all times and there was never any skin to skin contact. Period. After about 15 mins I turned over, again was told towel was to stay on and that she could not touch me. She said the law changed and that they have to have a license to touch you. I pouted, gave her my sad face and told her I wouldn't tell anybody anything but nothing helped. She was hellbent on avoiding the twig and berries at all costs. Anyway, I got about 10 more minutes with the boring feather dusters and then was told my time was up. This place totally sucks, I really could have used a real massage. I had a headache when I arrived and literally a worse one when I left. I won't ever be going back. My ego won't allow me believe somebody got so much and I got absolutely nothing. "Stress Away" my ass! They need to be called "Stay Away" instead.

Stress Away treated me a-ok. Sorry to hear about your bad experience there. PM for details if interested.

Racing Dude
03-04-08, 16:00
They may have thought you were uncle Leo or had a tip he was coming.

That's happened to me before, even on return visits. It's good one time, next time a whole lot of nuthin.

Stress Away treated me a-ok. Sorry to hear about your bad experience there. PM for details if interested.

Nosferato Fury
03-04-08, 16:31
I've gotta go to UofL to visit a friend in the hospital.

Does anybody recomend an AMP in town about the same price as Rose's in Clarksville, but have more on the menu?

Biggie Smalls II
03-04-08, 21:00
They may have thought you were uncle Leo or had a tip he was coming.

That's happened to me before, even on return visits. It's good one time, next time a whole lot of nuthin.

Good point Racing Dude. I did drop a lot of hints that I had been to the AMP's before.

Butternut
03-05-08, 09:41
There is a difference between Austin and the west end . Austin is much poorer and no jobs available whatsoever.

It is the poorest town in Indiana and it has the highest drug use. Half of the people there do not even have phones. The main source of income is the Government checks they get every month.

This is why you can get pretty SW for as little as .4-.5

Actually, Austin isn't the poorest town in Indiana. The drug use is high, and may be so for it's population. And the phone comment, c'mon man. Like I said, I live here, lol, and it's not THAT bad.

On that note, was driving home from work the other night and was bored, saw a WSW, let's call her "Patty." Good time had by all.

Louis Mann
03-05-08, 17:05
I am new in town and looking for the youngest, sweetest Asian cuties. Any good tips?

Bud96
03-05-08, 18:15
I was out working on the South end and decided to try to find some action. I crused old Louisville, but it was all dead. I thought about going to the Portland area, but the last few times I've gone the only SWs out were not worth picking them up. So I decided to go to the clubs. I started from the northern part of 7th and worked myself down. I ended up in FL and there were 4 dancers and I was the only client. I chose the yongest dancer. She was a BCD, with a 7 face and an 8 body. I got a lap dance and she let me touch where ever I wanted. She offered more for .5, so I paid and got a very nice time. If you want more details, just PM.

Happy hunting,

Bud96

Hoosier Man
03-06-08, 10:01
Actually, Austin isn't the poorest town in Indiana. The drug use is high, and may be so for it's population. And the phone comment, c'mon man. Like I said, I live here, lol, and it's not THAT bad.

On that note, was driving home from work the other night and was bored, saw a WSW, let's call her "Patty." Good time had by all.Sorry man, but my info comes from folks from Austin. These are their comments not mine. They tell me how poor it is. The poorness was a survey I read awhile back from an Indiana State study. So it wasnot my comment either.

I used to live in Hammond Indiana. Gary was close by and I thought it was bad. I thought Gary was the poorest place in Indiana but the Government report says Austin was worse.

I have an unconfirmed report that a couple of weeks ago, State troopers arrested several ladies. Any truth to this?

Nosferato Fury
03-06-08, 14:18
Yes there have been a few arrests.

The town is apearently tring to stop the prostitution altogether.

As soon as they pick one up another takes her place.

I don't see it ever stopping untill they get some more jobs in here, & stamp out the drugs.

White
03-06-08, 17:14
I never heard back from you regarding those PM's.

Snert Cat
03-06-08, 19:30
Sorry man, but my info comes from folks from Austin. These are their comments not mine. They tell me how poor it is. The poorness was a survey I read awhile back from an Indiana State study. So it wasnot my comment either.

I used to live in Hammond Indiana. Gary was close by and I thought it was bad. I thought Gary was the poorest place in Indiana but the Government report says Austin was worse.

I have an unconfirmed report that a couple of weeks ago, State troopers arrested several ladies. Any truth to this?Its very possible that some have been arrested I have been up there 3 weekends in a row both fri and sat night and haven't seen a soul, (granted 1 week there was ice all over the roads) there is a alot more LE cruses in there I crused for 2 hours and saw them in there making laps 3 times.

Last sat after a dry cruse and came across an old friend by the name of angelica on Preston she had been gone for a few years in jail I suspect che didn't say but she had picked up some wieght like most SW's do after a stint in the pokie.

Happy hunting and be safe.

Hoosier Man
03-07-08, 02:34
I never heard back from you regarding those PM's.There were a few good Austin girls but honestly, there is just too much drugs out there and these girls are pretty much very hard to tame. Tried to tame a couple. Had one for 40 days at my place in Louisville. Thought she would be OK but relapsed. Too far gone.

Not a single WSW out there is drug free. Not only that they are hooked on the worst ones (coca, crack, oxy combination)

Hoosier Man
03-07-08, 02:42
I've lived up here in Austin for ten years now, and what Hoosier Man, and Butternut is telling you is the truth.

You can get almost anything for between.2-.6, (maybe more than you want) and the chicks rate between a low 1 to an 8, well I know there is atleast one 8 walking around out here, and that's only cause she's a tight little 19 yr old.

Wear your hard hat's, & keep your eye's open.

If the cops see an outta town plate cruising Rural St and you got anything, or don't know anybody then your a had puppy.

They will mess with you to no end.

I quit messing around in this town a long time ago.

AMP's are safer.The problem with drugs is that the girls can actually turn on you even if you have been nice to them or even have been a regular. Someone on drugs are unpredictable and this town is notorious for ripping off out of towners.

Fdbelow
03-11-08, 13:28
Life as a top cop. How LE is doing.

Enjoy

http://wonkette.com/366083/a-pictorial-tour-of-the-emperors-club-ladies

Sexmoron
03-12-08, 19:56
Found this and couldn't resist. Don't know if Jackson will let me upload a pic of this size, but here's to trying.

I don't think Spitzer's girl is on here though. You can see her pic and find her ******* address here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/13/nyregion/12cnd-kristen.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Seymour Butts
03-13-08, 06:14
Bar shut down, owner arrested. No More poke her. :(

http://www.whas11.com/topstories/stories/031208whascwTopGambling.4bb6d42b.html

Caesar's isn't that far away and it's perfectly legal there.

Dieselboy
03-13-08, 16:41
My 19 yo friend will be back on Monday if anyone would like to try her out. She is not the hottest but she sure makes up for that in what she's willing to do! If I have talked with you before you can PM me for details. This will be a Greek/French buffet in Old Louisville Monday. Let's see if we can break her in right and send her home with a few roses for her trouble.

P.S.. If I have not talked with you, you will need references from members here or providers I can verify.

Thanks!

MongerVet
03-17-08, 02:33
I'm rolling through Louisville next week and was looking for some inexpensive fun. I read a while back where Fantasia doesn't give f/s, but will she do anything beyond the massage? At least a freaking hj?

I'm not shelling out that much for a striptease and simple massage.

Replies can be PMed if you don't want to post it on here.

White
03-17-08, 17:02
The name calling on this board is reaching a new low for this board. We are all here for the same general purpose. Things need cleaned up around here.

Two Nutts
03-18-08, 11:37
Good call White, looks like Jackson agrees

Nully Nill
03-19-08, 13:36
Rtffs and haven't heard much about the agencies around. I usually go amps, agencies, and then indies last resort is sw's and that is very last resort, well actually I guess strip clubs are in there but looking at the yellowpages it has like 80 agencies listed. Can't sort through and filter out the good from the bad. I'll be up there in a couple of weeks and thought some more info would be helpful.
you guys really helped on the casino front and I am much obliged by that. Thanks guys and be safe.

Feel free to pm if you like.

Seadog
03-19-08, 20:11
Rtffs and haven't heard much about the agencies around. I usually go amps, agencies, and then indies last resort is sw's and that is very last resort, well actually I guess strip clubs are in there but looking at the yellowpages it has like 80 agencies listed. Can't sort through and filter out the good from the bad. I'll be up there in a couple of weeks and thought some more info would be helpful.
you guys really helped on the casino front and I am much obliged by that. Thanks guys and be safe.

Feel free to pm if you like.

It's been quite some time since I've tried an agency, but from my own experience in the past, and what I've read from others, the agencies around here are strictly rip-offs. I would suggest sticking with the amps.

Nully Nill
03-19-08, 21:16
thx Huntsville AL has one of the best agencies around. If your ever in town give BamaFriends a Try.

Not just advertising for them legitimate customer and good reviews from me.

Seymour Butts
03-20-08, 19:02
Any agency in the Louisvlle area that has an ad in the phone book IS a rip off. No ifs ands or butts. There are a bunch of ads with different names and numbers but they all belong to the same few agencies. At best you might get a HJ but be prepared to be upsold as soon as she walks through the door. They will tell you that the rate you are given over the phone is the agency fee and that they don't get any of it (a lie) and will then say their "shows" start at $$ or $$$ and up. I was drunk one time and found out the hard way after calling 3 consecutive escort services I thought I could charm or talk my way into getting more for less. A word to the wise, it just ain't gonna happen. Steer clear of the yellow pages!

MongerVet
03-21-08, 02:00
The yellow pages have been successful for me most of the time. Only one was a ripoff and that was years ago in Lexington. Just make sure you specify what kind of girl you want when you're talking to the operator, or whoever the hell it is you talk to. If not, they'll just send anyone and it more than likely will be a warhorse.

These places try to be as professional as possible and they won't knowingly screw you over. You don't have to worry about LE or cash n dashes so there's actually a little piece of mind in using them. The vast majority of the girls will put out too. If not, it's just bad luck or you got stuck with a bad girl.

That said, I'd still use it as a last resort. There's a good crop of Independent gals out there if you have the $$$ to spend.

MongerVet
03-21-08, 16:22
Any 411 on this chick? Hot, older Asian who advertises on Louisville's BP. She's got a California area code. No website, just a phone number.

Safe or no?

Sha Zaam
03-22-08, 06:34
So I live in louisville, and a little new to this, I went cruising earlier tonight and saw nothing out. And wondering if anyone could help me out with any good areas to hit and what time. And also, I'm very interested in AMP's if anyone knows a good place at a reasonable price. Just pm me if you don't want to post on here, thanks.

Nully Nill
03-22-08, 11:57
thanks guys, like I said amps are the first I'm looking for heard about a couple and will try them out. Other than that I'm gonna be gambling and will stop by a strip joint or two just to have fun. Anyone wanna go gambling while i'm up there ? I got three days of just pure fun LOL

nightscool
03-22-08, 14:58
Any 411 on this chick? Hot, older Asian who advertises on Louisville's BP. She's got a California area code. No website, just a phone number.

Safe or no?

What's "Louisville's BP"?

EnjoysTheLife
03-22-08, 16:18
What's "Louisville's BP"?

It's a site called Back Pages. I'll PM you the address.

Enjoy!

Sha Zaam
03-23-08, 15:27
Does anyone know anything about Jessica Shae from CL. She runs off Preston and it's. 75 for an hour. Anyone know looks. Massage. Ending?

Love Cruising
03-24-08, 22:12
She is very clear on the phone about being "non-erotic".

Urbanwonder42
03-27-08, 15:35
Anybody tried them? Just wondering what one might expect form them. Also Lori who advertises on CL and has a Indiana location. Any reviews on her?

Jake Longs001
03-27-08, 18:32
I have been to that location a few times.

Jessie is ok.

Serienty and Honey are H O T!

Jake 4119
03-31-08, 17:16
I have seen many posts on CL by Lori. She certainly does sound interesting. I would greatly appreciate more information on her. My preference is back channeling, however.

Needztitz49
04-09-08, 17:01
Of the Louisville strip club scene these days? I usually post on the Nashville board but am making a trip up that way with some friends in a couple weeks. I posted a similar inquiry a couple months back and wanted to follow up with you local Louisville folks. Any recent developments we should know about before we come up there? If you want, rank your favorite clubs in terms of mileage and girl quality. We'd like to have both in a perfect world, but we know the powers that be are trying to make this world less "fun" for everyone in just about every town these days.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Blog9
04-11-08, 13:18
Does anyone have any info on Cynthia and Mary at Mecca Therapy about any extras they may provide? I used to see Ruth who ripped them off when she worked there. She was fs. Also, any info on Laura (LEO ad) and her extras would be greatly appreciated? Just send a pm.

Thanks, Blog9

Bud96
04-12-08, 00:45
Does anyone have any info on Cynthia and Mary at Mecca Therapy about any extras they may provide? I used to see Ruth who ripped them off when she worked there. She was fs. Also, any info on Laura (LEO ad) and her extras would be greatly appreciated? Just send a pm.

Thanks, Blog9I thought Mecca had closed. I was a regular of their's, but have have not gone in a while. It seem like the providers were not providing adecuate service.

Manut20
04-12-08, 01:11
Well it's derby season again and since this city will be jam packed with tourists, the local government is out cleaning up our fair streets of the scourge that is the SW. Went out for a bit this evening and it was like an LE convention downtown. I guess the city is concerned about our image of being family friendly and a nice town, but never mind about all the drugs and gang activity that run rampant on a daily basis here. So be safe out there boys and don't let the little brain blind your judgement. Also be wary at the SC's. A little birdie told me that there may a huge crackdown during the derby festivities as well at our favorite establishments.

USSmaximus
04-14-08, 20:34
I posted about the beeyotch Mary over a year ago. Avoid her and Mecca unless you are into being ripped off. I'm actually surprised she's still there because she is terrible.
Max

Thanks, Blog9

Blog9
04-14-08, 21:24
I posted about the beeyotch Mary over a year ago. Avoid her and Mecca unless you are into being ripped off. I'm actually surprised she's still there because she is terrible.

MaxThanks for the warning.

MongerVet
04-16-08, 01:30
Edit. Nevermind. A little extra research and I found what I was looking for. Happy Hunting everyone.

Woody Johnson
04-16-08, 22:22
Hey guys,

Went to the former OK spa in Shepherdsville on Monday. Had a session with a new (to me) girl named Sara. Not bad, but not all that great either. PM for details if you want.

Emerson
04-17-08, 00:30
Just a quick note to thank the posters. I'm a long-term lurker around these parts. I've had a regular friend that I've visited exclusively for some time, but she has relocated. I haven't really decided whether to get back in the hunt or not. It's scary times around these parts lately.

So, while I don't think I'll be in a position to provide trip reports, I will try to share info about any observations I make around town. I feel that I need to give something back. This forum is definitely informative, and is an entertaining read.

Keep your heads down during Derby. I know I will.

MongerVet
04-17-08, 00:48
Someone was telling me about some rent-per-hour hotel rooms in Louisville a while back. Can anyone give me a headsup on where one is, preferably close off I-64?

I'm not sure I'd want to touch anything in one of these establishments, but I'd rather have one instead of forking over $50+ for a room I'll be done with in one hour.

Randumb6
04-17-08, 02:12
Dixie Manor - Dixie Highway off 264 - decent rooms, been a while for me since I've been there though.

Someone was telling me about some rent-per-hour hotel rooms in Louisville a while back. Can anyone give me a headsup on where one is, preferably close off I-64?

I'm not sure I'd want to touch anything in one of these establishments, but I'd rather have one instead of forking over $50+ for a room I'll be done with in one hour.

Randumb6
04-17-08, 02:20
Just drove by Jeffersonville on my way home. Since I had mentioned an area of interest, might as well mention I witnessed (and probably might have ended up a part of) one of the ugliest stings I could imagine.

Drove past the WC lounge at around 1:30, TGTBT standing out front waving me (or whomever) down. Red hat, red halter, smoking hot. Drove up about 1/2 mile to a bank to turn. Passed LE so stopped like I was doing an ATM. Turned back and watched the LE pull behind building while chick works a guy as soon as he gets out of his car. Follows him in and I guess works him at the register.

I circle again and pass another heading from the other way. So I circle and hit the drive thru. Guy walks out and has two cops waiting for him. He just assumes the position and I see her inside sitting down with another cop. They go in and ask her something, my food shows up and I split.

My own girl I had mentioned showed up in Portland around 22nd and Duncan.gave her a ride home the other day as she was lost. Was so stoned I couldn't even suggest anything. Gave her about a buck 30 in change and dropped her off.

So, if in Jeff. Watch it. Anything I had mentioned before and seen since was no way as good as this doll was and, as I said, I saw her walk up to the guy as he got out of his car and follow him into the WC. What ever happened, happened in there.

Louielex
04-18-08, 09:12
Would echo the previous sentiments concerning Mary. However, Cynthia is very nice. I've been to see her several times.

Bigtlvr
04-18-08, 10:20
Does anyone have contact info/review for XXXStacee.

She has an ad on excorts.com

Bigtlvr
04-21-08, 13:13
Does anyone have contact info/review for XXXStacee.

She has an ad on excorts.comSorry. This sould read escorts.com

Needztitz49
04-21-08, 14:20
Of the Louisville strip club scene these days? I usually post on the Nashville board but am making a trip up that way with some friends in a couple weeks. I posted a similar inquiry a couple months back and wanted to follow up with you local Louisville folks. Any recent developments we should know about before we come up there? If you want, rank your favorite clubs in terms of mileage and girl quality. We'd like to have both in a perfect world, but we know the powers that be are trying to make this world less "fun" for everyone in just about every town these days.

Thanks in advance for the advice.Suggestions? Are the Louisville clubs that bad? LOL

Mr Lucky
04-21-08, 20:19
Will be in Louisville for the Derby with several friends, could you give me the
best strip bars for a lot of fun and maybe extras.

Thanks in advance

Louielex
04-22-08, 09:25
Personally, I think the girls at PT's are some of the best looking in town. However, I have never gotten much in the way of "mileage". Mileage may be better at Thoroughbred (7th and Berry) or Bottoms Up.

Just a word of caution - Derby is not an especially good time for mileage IMHO because the LE are out and the girls generally have more customers to choose from.

Good Luck,

Golfcart
04-22-08, 13:44
Personally, I think the girls at PT's are some of the best looking in town. However, I have never gotten much in the way of "mileage". Mileage may be better at Thoroughbred (7th and Berry) or Bottoms Up.

Just a word of caution - Derby is not an especially good time for mileage IMHO because the LE are out and the girls generally have more customers to choose from.

Good Luck,I was in PT's a few years ago and got a real hot lap-dance. At the end I told her I had money to spend after hours and she told me what time to return, but I didn't go back. It would have been too late to take the chance.

Another night, and this was several years ago, this guy in his early 40's was there with this hot blonde in her 30's. They were both dressed to the 9's and sitting by one of the half-circle stages. The first one on the left as you enter the front. A hot blonde dancer was dancing. Both of these blonde's were real hot. The customer-blonde got up from her table and went on stage and the two blondes started making love and eating each other out right on stage, 69 and all. Everything was real calm, slow and gentle. Everybody crowded around the stage. The bouncer crowed in also, looking, but made no move to stop anything. After about three or four songs the customer-blonde rolled over, put her dress back on and resumed sitting with her date and the dancer-blonde resumed dancing as though nothing had happened.

EnjoysTheLife
04-22-08, 14:40
Another night, and this was several years ago, this guy in his early 40's was there with this hot blonde in her 30's. They were both dressed to the 9's and sitting by one of the half-circle stages. The first one on the left as you enter the front. A hot blonde dancer was dancing. Both of these blonde's were real hot. The customer-blonde got up from her table and went on stage and the two blondes started making love and eating each other out right on stage, 69 and all. Everything was real calm, slow and gentle. Everybody crowded around the stage. The bouncer crowed in also, looking, but made no move to stop anything. After about three or four songs the customer-blonde rolled over, put her dress back on and resumed sitting with her date and the dancer-blonde resumed dancing as though nothing had happened.

Yes. This happens to me all of the time! LOL

I've had extras in every club in town except for PTs. The girls are pretty but they are there for money and dances only for the most part. But the place is nice and they actually have a nicely stocked bar.

Rocky64
04-22-08, 23:04
Was over that way, bar has burnt to the ground.Saw several being escorted around the streets, old , young, big, small, lol.

Saw plenty of poo pooo action, decided get up out there lil hood.

Needztitz49
04-22-08, 23:13
We may try PT's, but who knows. Would it be wise to call ahead and see how many girls are working at wherever we're thinking about going? I know when we were there before and tried Thorobred, it was completely dead. Like 3 girls in the whole place, and about 8 people total counting my buddy and I.

Tim P14
04-23-08, 01:09
Had a night to kill. Started at Godfather II. Just glanced in. No customers and three ladies at the bar. They still wanted a $7 cover. I said I could come in and buy a drink if he wanted, but I wasn't paying a cover for what I saw. He said $7 so I went to Trixies.

The beer side was less populated than the Godfather. Walked in walked out. Went to the nude side. Paid the $8 cover. The girl started to hand me a one dollar and put one in her tip jar. I said that I normally don't tip someone who takes my money and asked her to flash me to "earn the dollar". She threw it back to me and said she doesn't dance anymore. Mind you she had an outfit on. Went inside and it was dead as well. Sat down and three girls raced to sit next to me. It took the first one exactly 3 seconds to ask for a tip and then another 15 seconds to ask if I wanted a private dance. About that time the waitress shows up and asks if I need anything. I said a coke would be fine. She said give me $4. I said when you bring my coke I will give you $5. She said that you have to pay first. I said no I don't and I left.

Next went to the Green Light. Once again attacked as soon I walked in. This girl was nice and explained the whole program. Basically I could get anything I wanted in the back room for $200. Can't remember her name, but he has tattoo's on her forearm. Gave her about $20 in tips for talking to me and dancing on stage. Didn't completely trust her on the everything for $200 so I left.

Heading back to the hotel I passed Deja Vu and Win Show Place. They are connected on Taylor. Went in and alot of girls and young fellows not spending any money, but talking to all the girls out on the little patio. A cute black girl comes up and asks for $5. She's dressed in jean shorts and short jean jacket with black lace and bra under. Also has a piercing in her right upper lip. I suggested that she could earn the $5. She knew what I meant and asked what I wanted. I said. 2 for a BBBJCIM. She said. 4. I said OK, but I wanted to run to the room. She said OK. On the way we talked about more. FS and Anal. She agreed to all for. 5. She was fantastic and swallowed a very large load after covered anal so I ended up giving her $. 8. When I gave her the cash she was estatic. She said you don't know how bad I need this money and she was hoping for a tip. Actually made me feel good. Hope I don't get bashed for over paying.

She claims to be finishing Pharmacy school and needs the money. I asked for a number and she refused, but her phone rang three times while we were driving back. So someone has her number. She answered one and said she was still at the club and to come meet her. I seriously doubt the pharmacy part, but she definately earned the money.

I would highly reccommend.

Louielex
04-23-08, 09:27
There used to be a woman named Hannah who advertised in the Adults Only section of LEO. She was a petite brunett. Anyone know if she is still seeing clients? If so, please PM me with digits.

Thanks,

Mike04
04-23-08, 09:38
I use to frequent the s/c's around town, but I moved to Indy and have a live in g/f., so that's cramped my style. LOL
Anyway, I've been traveling to Louisville lately for work, and also spending a lot of time at Ft. Knox, which brings me to my question.
I noticed the 3 old TL clubs on Dixie all have new signs up. I did stop at Rivergirls last summer or fall, but haven't been back.
Can anybody fill me in on dayshift, or early evening action at these clubs?

I'll be spending more time in the 'ville, so I'd appreciate any new info.

Thanks,

EnjoysTheLife
04-23-08, 12:43
I noticed the 3 old TL clubs on Dixie all have new signs up. I did stop at Rivergirls last summer or fall, but haven't been back.
Can anybody fill me in on dayshift, or early evening action at these clubs?

Rivergirls is the only club open presently. It is the last one on the right heading away from Louisville. The day shift is made up of a lot of the regular girls from the TL up the road. Sometimes it is really depressing on day shift. Other times I have seen some very promising talent. Daytime up until shift change is the best time for extras.

The other club closet to town is supposed to open anytime in the next few months. They are owned by the same people.

Enjoy!

EnjoysTheLife
04-24-08, 22:10
I went out Tuesday afternoon with the intent to check out the action a little. I was very stupid and stopped into the Silver Slipper because I had seen a cute girl in heels going into it the day before. UGGGGGG! Please shoot me if I do his again.

I went down to BU and had a few drinks. A couple of very cute new girls. Nice to see. They told me that they haven't picked up yet for Derby.

I went over to the TL on Poplar Level after that. Nothing going on but drama there. Girls acting catty towards each other with no action at all.

On a lark I stopped by a bookstore/theater. Very surprising. There was a girl that was a 5 - 6 providing her services in the peep rooms. Nice oral for .3. What a wonderful surprise. PM me if you need details.

Enjoy!

Emerson
04-25-08, 23:35
Went up to the little town up North a few days back. Twas my 1st time there, so it was pretty just a look-see thing. With the exception of one potential at the convenience store (blonde, 35ish, 5-6), I saw nothing of interest.

I followed the blonde out of the store to see if she lingered, but LE pulled into the lot at that moment so I just headed for my car.

Passed at least 3 LE as I made a brief tour of the town. Not a comfy feeling.

Needztitz49
04-28-08, 12:24
After coming in from Nashville to gamble a little at Caesar's. Well, more aptly LOSE a lot. We decided to check out the club scene in Louisville. It was relatively early, about 8 or so, so a swing by all the 7th St. Rd. Clubs didn't look very promising. Not to mention there was a huge police bust going on nearby, so we didn't want to get in the middle of that.

We cruised downtown and parked by PT's with the intention of checking out Gold Club and PT's to see which might be better. They both had their positives and negatives, but if you want mileage, PT's is not the place to go. They apparently only hire girls who are all about the hustle, telling you they want to "play with your tool" and "best dance you've ever had" garbage.

Now a lot of them were hot, don't get me wrong, but after you've been to a "real" club, you get a little spoiled. Hot girls are one thing, but sexy girls who want to have more fun is even better.

We went to Gold Club first, however, and the outlook was a bit grim at first. Only about 6-8 patrons in the club (including my 2 friends and I), and 6 girls working. One told us there would be more coming, but I had a hard time believing it. We stayed for a bit and I got a topless dance for 30 with good two-way touching. I could deduce extras might be available, but my cohorts wanted to check out PT's down the street.

Expensive drinks and a mixture of girls at PT's, but again, all hustle. My favorite thing is talking to a girl for a bit so you can feel out the situation, and sometimes you'd rather have a dance from a girl who has a sexy attitude and maybe isn't quite as hot as a girl who is built like a brick shithouse and only cares about taking your money.

I made the mistake of a dance, 30 plus 5 for a silly wristband "for the VIP area, " I'm told. Decent grinding, but the bouncer kept coming around and my girl was one who would get grossed out at the thought of touching your business. "Some people get out of hand back here; groping all over you and stuff. "

Isn't that the point?

We went back to Gold Club, and I got an excellent dance from a girl I was talking to before. Great two-way contact again, and some HJ play for about $1. 4, so I might have overpaid a bit, but it was worth it. It was hard to get a gauge for the other girls, so YMMV. Too bad they don't have more girls, or it might be a decent club.

Shamas
04-29-08, 19:11
Max,

Have you seen the news reports coming out of TJ ? Don't know if you have any plans to visit but it's a wild west gun fighting town these days. I also understand NL is quite dangerous. I'm saving up, 1 year to retirement to SEA.

Shamas O'Dognasty
Butt Sniffer to the Stars

Two Nutts
04-30-08, 11:48
[QUOTE=Needztitz49].

Now a lot of them were hot, don't get me wrong, but after you've been to a "real" club, you get a little spoiled. Hot girls are one thing, but sexy girls who want to have more fun is even better.

Unless Nashville has changed receintly you haven't been to "a real one there"
Louisville is still topps over Nashville in the SC scene.
We went to all clubs Nash had to offer a while back and ended up at TSC a sex club. FS, and bjs without paying the girls. They pass out condoms at the door. We did have to pay $25 to get in.

Maybe heading to Louisville late tonight is anything good going on at Rose?

Needztitz49
04-30-08, 13:07
I don't waste my SC money in Nashville anymore... haven't in a couple years. It's just not worth it to me. The only places I went were out of town. The end all-be all for me has always been Memphis, but that's obviously changing. I've heard (and read) that Vegas is pretty good, but I had a sub-par experience when I was out there. Hopefully that might be a future destination for our guy trips.

I like the Louisville clubs, but the hustle gets under my skin no matter where we go. I understand the girls have to make money, but if their only way to entice me is, "Wanna dance?" then forget it. And don't even get me started about the places I've been where they just randomly walk up to you and say, "Can I have a tip?" To which I always reply, "Maybe, if you earn it by showing me something."

USSmaximus
05-11-08, 21:11
Max,

Have you seen the news reports coming out of TJ ? Don't know if you have any plans to visit but it's a wild west gun fighting town these days. I also understand NL is quite dangerous. I'm saving up, 1 year to retirement to SEA.

Shamas O'Dognasty
Butt Sniffer to the Stars

Yea, I been seeing the news. On the Int'l forum, they are talking like Tiajuana's no big deal for the mongerers. I still want to go again, but the time has to be right.

Nuevo Laredo is a different story. Not interested at all in going there again. That place will get you killed or kidnapped.

EnjoysTheLife
05-11-08, 21:38
Yea, I been seeing the news. On the Int'l forum, they are talking like Tiajuana's no big deal for the mongerers. I still want to go again, but the time has to be right.

Nuevo Laredo is a different story. Not interested at all in going there again. That place will get you killed or kidnapped.

I don't think TJ has changed much. I haven't been there for a year but the boards sound the same. As for Nuevo Laredo, that's a shame. I had some great times there!

Enjoy!

Lustnlou
05-17-08, 09:16
LE picked up a few women from CL in Jeffersonville on Friday, beware!

Bigtlvr
05-18-08, 11:14
I have been to Stress Away twice in the past 60 days. Its $.5 for entry and for $ you can have a pretty good time. As i see it, only two down sides -- 1) all the women seem to be older (40s) and 2) there is no "private" parking. they used to have a fence around the lot, but that is gone now.

Dieselboy
05-21-08, 10:43
If any members on this board have info on ladies that might want to do some video work for web I would love to get that. Most of the regular posters know me from tips I have shared, and I would definitely like responses PM only. I have hooked up with some adult producers and we are currently shooting amateurs giving instructional blowjobs. Looking for 18-30 and need to be attractive (at least a 6 on regular scale) Referral fees may be provided depending on results.

Randumb6
05-23-08, 23:04
Any of the clubs owned by the same people - Gold Club, Green Light, etc. Ritchey, etc owners - all have camera's in the back now.

No big deal, except it is run off a internet protocol so they can keep track of what is going on. Long story short, if they have any wireless in any of those places, wouldn't take long with a packet sniffer to hack in. So, just be a little careful.

I had no problem at TL looking right at the camera and smiling at Harry because the camera was right there and you knew the game - they have been a little more sneaky here and just thought I'd clue all in.

Side note, went back thru the threads looking for something I thought I remembered - someone looking to get a little group thing going. I have a place available any nights in the 3rd/4th street areas around Hill/Magnolia - might be interesting to bring some talent together once every couple weeks for a review and sampling session.

Woody Johnson
05-25-08, 06:12
Well guys TOFTT last night.Went to Fantasia's on Poplar Level Road.It's an AMP,but I got NO extras.True I didn't ask for any but none were offered,and whenever I've gotten extras at other places it was always the girl who made the first move.OTOH it was a pretty thorough massage and I did get a full hour.PM for details if you want.Also if anybody has info on Ichiban in New Albany you can PM me about that too.

Sha Zaam
05-29-08, 15:23
I tried to go to Ichiban's today but no one was there, no one answered the phones, the neon lights were off as well. Does anyone know if they've shut down or if they were on lunch or something?

After failing there I went to Stress Away and paid the. 5 to get in the door and flashed the cash but she said it wasn't that kind of place, so I got a shower where she stared at me and a feather touch. So basically this place was a failure.

Randumb6
05-29-08, 23:27
Look on the Indy boards and find the warrant for all the ones that got shut down near Lawrenceburg. Ichiban was the one local one that got hammered also.

The one in Clarksville appeared to still be opened, drove by today. It is HJ finish only. But solid massage. If anyone has ever gotten anything else there let me know the secret code, because I have tried about everything.

I tried to go to Ichiban's today but no one was there, no one answered the phones, the neon lights were off as well. Does anyone know if they've shut down or if they were on lunch or something?

After failing there I went to Stress Away and paid the. 5 to get in the door and flashed the cash but she said it wasn't that kind of place, so I got a shower where she stared at me and a feather touch. So basically this place was a failure.

Dieselboy
05-30-08, 00:25
Sorry but not giving these digits out. Found this sexy ass 18 yo who is an absolute champ. Will be open to PM from senior members and those I have spoken with before. This is a premium piece tho fellas.

MongerVet
05-30-08, 01:32
Although it's a matter of time until it closes I suppose. Hopefully they were just gone to lunch. That doesn't sound good though. I've never called and not gotten an answer.

Some AMPs in northern Kentucky got busted recently, and supposedly this board provided "evidence". Let's try to keep the talk of the remaining AMPs through PMs.

Best Bet
05-30-08, 19:29
Diesel you are the man that is some nice looking piece. Great job !

SE_Traveler
05-31-08, 07:53
I really liked this place back when it was April's back before the darkness set in a few years ago. I ventured back there a while back and not only were no extras offered but the massage sucked. I asked the ***** to calm down and massage me the way I liked to be massaged and she got all pissed, refunded my money, and asked me to leave. Looks like it's time for a road trip to Philadelphia or Rhode Island. Maybe we could all charter a bus together.

Dieselboy
05-31-08, 12:57
I have had a lot of requests so I thought I would update a bit. She is a non-pro but a complete freak and I talked her into doing some video work. Literally ran into this one. She is very selective which is why I am not giving out digits. I would be open to trade or people may contact me for some screening first. Still looking for more young talent for video work so maybe something can be worked out there. (I also have a very nice video of this one for those who might be interested)

MongerVet
06-01-08, 18:22
Look on the Indy boards and find the warrant for all the ones that got shut down near Lawrenceburg. Ichiban was the one local one that got hammered also.

The one in Clarksville appeared to still be opened, drove by today. It is HJ finish only. But solid massage. If anyone has ever gotten anything else there let me know the secret code, because I have tried about everything.

Boy, what a fucking blow that is. It was gonna happen eventually, but I would've liked one more visit beforehand.

If anyone knows of any other AMPs or Asian providers around Louisville, please drop me a PM.

Dailydouble
06-02-08, 13:40
I really liked this place back when it was April's back before the darkness set in a few years ago. I ventured back there a while back and not only were no extras offered but the massage sucked. I asked the ***** to calm down and massage me the way I liked to be massaged and she got all pissed, refunded my money, and asked me to leave. Looks like it's time for a road trip to Philadelphia or Rhode Island. Maybe we could all charter a bus together.I was there on Derby day. First time there for me. Good massage, but only a hand release. She claimed she was on her period, and I could feel a pad while I was rubbing her all over. Even if she wasn't on her period, I doubt many extras were available. I couldn't talk her into a bj. She was adament about not doing it. Only paid for a half hour, so it didn't cost me too much. Good massage, and she did a good job stroking my cock, while I sucked her tits. However, I was definitely looking for more. Anywhere else in the Ville where I might have better luck? I'm nor from there, so I don't know where else to go.

Nosferato Fury
06-02-08, 22:32
The world I was born to is old, & the reality new.

Movement, & position, are now new.

An not.

Everything old is new, & everything new has been done, just not with a twist.

The splender of her hands, the perfection of her feet.
Those long slender legs.
The words on her lips.
The subtle curve of her hips.

The nape of her back.
The curve of her neck.
Hair long & straight.
A soul without debate.

She walks, a woman refined, with poise & balance.
Eligance, & fire.

A Fury, Greek womanly eligance, tempered in passion, patience, inteligence, vengence & knowlege.

The privaledge of any to know.

Nosferato Fury
06-03-08, 10:47
I drink too much.

R Consultant
06-04-08, 13:19
IS it possilbe you can FED EX her down to us. We can put her up as a little house mouse and have a ball with her. Plus give you a little kick back to boot,

I figure it would be worth a try to ask.

Happy Hunting..

Sorry but not giving these digits out. Found this sexy ass 18 yo who is an absolute champ. Will be open to PM from senior members and those I have spoken with before. This is a premium piece tho fellas.

Ky Comfort
06-04-08, 23:24
(I also have a very nice video of this one for those who might be interested)So how can we see the video?

Thanks

Sammy Spots
06-05-08, 05:09
I'm going to be in Louisville in the next week or so are there any AMP left, I did a city search but came up with little to nothing. Also could someone let me know what the local entertainment paper is called (Cincinnati’s is call city beat).

Thanks

SS

Randumb6
06-05-08, 11:12
Leo is the local paper. Still a few AMP's around, don't know how well you'll do the first time in. I've heard reports from people saying all they got was feather action at places where the feathers were flying for me.

There is still one open across the river that has always been fair and a couple out of county and at least one MP. No asians. That had a little more on the menu. The only places I've seen that aren't that gun shy are a couple of the clubs.

I'm going to be in Louisville in the next week or so are there any AMP left, I did a city search but came up with little to nothing. Also could someone let me know what the local entertainment paper is called (Cincinnati’s is call city beat).

Thanks

SS

SE_Traveler
06-05-08, 13:57
Look on the Indy boards and find the warrant for all the ones that got shut down near Lawrenceburg.I was thinking of going up there last weekend and hitting Belterra and checking out the noodle action. I should have acted sooner. It's going to be a long, long drive for anything like it was back in the day.

Nosferato Fury
06-05-08, 22:29
Patty is out daily, & has a super nice friend from time to time.

Amanda's funeral is over.

She died of Methadone, Xanax, Coke , & Alchohol mix.

Colection Jar for her Funeral was taken up yesterday at the liquorstore.

She was 19, not 18 as I had thought earlier.

What a waste.

Nosferato Fury
06-06-08, 22:26
10pm Rural St., 4 ladies tried to flag me down on the way to taking my daughter to her friends house.

Ranging in age from 18 to 28 I guess, rating from 5's to 9's, no LE out at all.

Never seen two of them before.

Enjoy

WineLuver
06-08-08, 00:09
Interesting reading...

AP) -- Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.

In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers. Also key seems to be the protein and enzyme count in the semen, but researchers are again waiting for more test data.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

Emerson
06-12-08, 10:24
I think this should be required reading for all women.

Alert your congressman.

Randumb6
06-13-08, 11:00
Actually found a legit working one off of there that wasn't a credit card scam or scammer in general.

In from cincy for a while, probably better finding her on that board as their ads don't seem to disappear as quickly.

Good bbbjcim - probably a lot more available, but that was all I was in the mood for last night and for some reason I kept feeling like the police were going to kick the door in anytime.

But all was well and she is legit - look for a Molly on Cincy board - 513 area code, but is local right now. Has a little rat terrier in the room with her, and a big black female (guard) that watches her back - as I said, all was a little weird for first time - but would probably be a ton better now that I know she is cool.

Butternut
06-20-08, 01:22
Patty is out daily, & has a super nice friend from time to time.

Amanda's funeral is over.

She died of Methadone, Xanax, Coke , & Alchohol mix.

Colection Jar for her Funeral was taken up yesterday at the liquorstore.

She was 19, not 18 as I had thought earlier.

What a waste.

Guys, if you frequent Patty, you'd better damn well make sure that you are gloving up. Even for a BJ. I know her too well.

Blog9
06-23-08, 13:47
Danielle, that worked at Victorian Escape and Healing Gardens, has been advertising on craigslist under "therapeutic". I've read some bad reviews of her in the past. Has anyone had a good experience with her and had extras? If so pm me about the extras and suggested tips $. I remember her from VE but never had a session with her. She's a pretty and petite blond, but she always seemed like a stuck-up snob.

Thanks,

Blog9

Slippery Willy
06-23-08, 13:49
I was in your fair city this weekend and just wanted to say thanks for all the help, especially form Jake and WineLuver. Unfortunatly I didnt have the time to go "hunting" but I sure do appreciate the hospitality I was offered. Lets all keep in mind that that is what this board is all about. Thanks again.

Slippery Willy.

Dieselboy
06-24-08, 01:36
Danielle, that worked at Victorian Escape and Healing Gardens, has been advertising on craigslist under "therapeutic". I've read some bad reviews of her in the past. Has anyone had a good experience with her and had extras? If so pm me about the extras and suggested tips $. I remember her from VE but never had a session with her. She's a pretty and petite blond, but she always seemed like a stuck-up snob.

Thanks,

Blog9Was thinking the same thing!! Anyone with info please PM me also.

WineLuver
06-24-08, 22:38
Found a review of Danielle on craigslist:

http://louisville.craigslist.org/ths/717980544.html

I took one for the team. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Too impersonal, too much of a clock watcher, too much of a gold digger, and does NOT give a good massage nor any thing close to relaxation. Don't waste your time. I wish a provider that reads this that CAN give a good massage, who is nice, personable, and knows they are there to serve the customer, please respond to this post, I would love to see you sometime.

Thanks

Nosferato Fury
06-25-08, 08:44
Was riding around on my tenspeed last night saw four wsw on rural, one behind D&M on Dehart dr.

Saw one that could have been a ten, but she was too busy trying to find a fix.

She was on Mann Ave at a friends house.

Might go crusing for a while today, but they've inacted a no loitering law that is just vague enough to let them stop anybody at anytime.

Gotta be carefull.

Jake 4119
06-25-08, 09:42
I have never seen Danielle and know nothing about her so this is NOT a defense of her. I could be cautious about reviews on CL, however. Many of them are put up by other girls looking to squelch competition. The 'massage' groups seem to thrive on drama.

MongerVet
06-26-08, 19:02
With the Ichiban getting hammered, is the AMP action totally gone out of the Louisville area? I was hoping one or two remained, or maybe some reopened that I don't know about.

Please PM the reply. No need to openly advertise these nearly-extinct goldmines. Especially since LE apparently used this board for "evidence" when they busted the ones in Indiana not long ago.

Fever
06-30-08, 18:47
Hi guys...long time no see. I'm living in Nashville these days, but I am back in town on occasion so I wanted to ask this: What sort of action can be had in the area of the casino boat? I was there all weekend, and I couldn't find anything...nothing on the boat (no surprise there), nothing in town, nothing I could find on the 'net even.

I'll be back soon, and I'd love to find someone nice to share some time with. Thoughts?

Kygolfer47
06-30-08, 21:28
Hi guys...long time no see. I'm living in Nashville these days, but I am back in town on occasion so I wanted to ask this: What sort of action can be had in the area of the casino boat? I was there all weekend, and I couldn't find anything...nothing on the boat (no surprise there), nothing in town, nothing I could find on the 'net even.

I'll be back soon, and I'd love to find someone nice to share some time with. Thoughts?I would also like to know about that, as I'm going to the boat in about two weeks. I've seen sw types at the boat in Evansville, and many at the casinos at Tunica. Where do you find ladies in Nashville, I'm there quite often, not much around. Clubs are all dead.

Fever
07-01-08, 01:28
I would also like to know about that, as I'm going to the boat in about two weeks. I've seen sw types at the boat in Evansville, and many at the casinos at Tunica. Where do you find ladies in Nashville, I'm there quite often, not much around. Clubs are all dead.

That's great question. I have one FBSM provider who has asked me not to give out her info at this time, and that's about it...used to go to an AMP off Exit 135 off of I24, but that's gone now. Not much else going on apart from the SM scene. There is some CL action, but much LEO interference there, so be careful.

Kygolfer47
07-01-08, 22:53
That's great question. I have one FBSM provider who has asked me not to give out her info at this time, and that's about it...used to go to an AMP off Exit 135 off of I24, but that's gone now. Not much else going on apart from the SM scene. There is some CL action, but much LEO interference there, so be careful.
I read about Leo all the time. I've seen Ashley06 several times, and Lena Renee, both are good, but it's hard to find much else. There was a nice one in the ville, but she moved to the west coast, AnneMadison of Louisville. Very good, wish she was back.

Chateau
07-07-08, 14:41
Where do you find a good SW in Louisville?

EnjoysTheLife
07-07-08, 17:28
Where do you find a good SW in Louisville?

I wanted to welcome you to the Louisville board. I also wanted to inform you that the best way to find information is to read the board. There are many, many reports of where to find (or sometimes not find) SW in Louisville. I say this gently because sometimes senior members can be mean. If you see the term RTFB then you know they are referring to my advice to you.

Enjoy!

Best Bet
07-07-08, 20:50
Not sure we got any good one's. Got a few O.K. one's found in all the spots mentioned on here.Good Luck if you find a good one let us know.

GoodnLong85
07-08-08, 09:03
2 blonde's walking around looking for someone to rob. They tell you they'll do anything and get you to come to an apartment across from where Boomer's bar burnt down. I was told it's apt #3 in the brown apartment building to be exact. Then after exchanging money they ask you to relax and talk a minute before they get to it. Then their boyfriends come with a bat asking why your there and what your doing with their women. I've heard this has happened more then once. One girl is 5'3 or so and thin about an 8, the other is about 5'6 a little thick around the middle and missing a front tooth but about a 6-7 on a SW scale. Both early 20's 21-23 or so. I'll have some names later this week and maybe some pics to post so you can totally avoid these 2 and their 2 friends. No since helping them and their scam. Of coarse this isn't the only scam up there but it's the newest I've heard. Since most of the girls there are in jail now I've heard these 2 are finding easy pray. Just look out.

Two Nutts
07-08-08, 18:39
Has anyone tried these latley? I'm heading that way Monday night and thought I would if they are still around. Thanks guys. PM if ya don't mind

TN

Best Bet
07-08-08, 21:03
Has any one dated this provider? Any info would be helpful looks to good to be true. Her post keep getting flagged off CL.

BootyCall
07-08-08, 22:57
Has any one dated this provider? Any info would be helpful looks to good to be true. Her post keep getting flagged off CL.
Man what a nice looking butt. I'd play motorboat between those cheeks.
BC

EnjoysTheLife
07-09-08, 19:54

I don't know anything about her but her photo actually looks like it could be real as opposed to a few of the photos being advertised on Craigslist now.

I don't know why someone in the Louisville area flags all of the provider ads. If you look at other cities they don't do that. After the "flaggers" get done with their work the Louisville board is left only with males advertising their massages. Why aren't they flagged?

It would be nice to get actual verifiable reviews of the girls on Craigslist. I've noticed some cities have started a thread on this board for just that.

Enjoy!

Teabag X
07-09-08, 21:41
I don't know anything about her but her photo actually looks like it could be real as opposed to a few of the photos being advertised on Craigslist now.

I don't know why someone in the Louisville area flags all of the provider ads. If you look at other cities they don't do that. After the "flaggers" get done with their work the Louisville board is left only with males advertising their massages. Why aren't they flagged?

It would be nice to get actual verifiable reviews of the girls on Craigslist. I've noticed some cities have started a thread on this board for just that.

Enjoy!I'd be willing to bet those ads are getting flagged by fags, Trying to get the straight guys to turn the corner.

It won't work! But, that's how gays think!

Randumb6
07-09-08, 22:34

Enjoy!Best thing to do is just write the number down when you see one and then do a little research on it. There were some from Minnesota that when you reverse the phone number was a land line. Think they are really in KY?

Only two I have managed to verify in Louisville. One was from Ohio that comes in once in awhile. Molly have posted that before.

Other was Nancy. Pic is about 50% better than real life. But she was legit and pretty much did whatever was asked.

If you have a free night, drive up to Indy and go to town there. Check the indy board and look for Tbird's posts. I've tried a couple of his recommendations and he was spot on.

Best thing for around here is to post a name or a clip of the pic because the post is normally going to be gone in about 10 minutes and say legit or not.

The sexy latino babe, don't know what her game was. But that was about as hard as I tried to set something up and just got dicked around the entire time.

And if you have to contact them thru yahoo or some other messenger. It is just a scam 100%.

Spearmonger
07-10-08, 21:07
Any info on the Hong Kong Spa? I spotted it late last night and it was closed. Is it permanently closed or did I just cruise by too late?

House fee? What are the girls like? What's the standard "extra" tip.

Any info appreciated.

EDIT: Went by during the day and early evening. Both times closed, apparently it's shut down for good. Was that place any good when it was open?

Spearmonger
07-10-08, 21:44
After finding no SW action, I ended up having a couple beers at the Dixie Bell and chatting up the only dancer, a heavy blonde that went by the name ICEY. Had a single topless dance to test the water before dropping coin on full nude VIP time. Plenty of contact during first dance (tit sucking, cock grabbing, etc) so I went for the VIP. Her rates were $ for 30min and $1/2 for 60min full nude in an almost completely private area. I opted for the full hour. Several songs of just dancing and letting my hands roam up north. Didn't want to end up dropping that much on just dances, so I got bold and unzipped my pants when she was turning around. When she saw the little head poking out through my boxers and zipper, she let out a huge laugh. I figured I fucked up and ruined it, but that fatty dropped her pussy right on it. Slid it in one smooth motion down to the base. She proceeded to ride the hell out of me until I gave her a surprise. Stayed on top of me with me inside her for probably 2 full songs milking my cock and DFK. She then cleaned me up with her mouth until I was hard again. Rode me reverse cowgirl. Our time was almost up and she looks back and says "you'd better give me that second nut now if you wanna get it." Of course I obliged.

I was so horny and pretty damn drunk that I didn't even think until this morning that going bareback was a pretty stupid thing to do.

Face isn't so good. Body is awesome if you like big girls (which I do) but real bad if you don't. Giant droopy titties, thigh and stomach stretch marks and an enormous ass. Attitude was great during, but kinda pushy until I agreed to the deed. The service will bring me back.

Wouldn't give me a number and says she never works outside the club, which makes me think they get a cut and this sorta thing may be available there regularly.

Dailydouble
07-11-08, 05:19
After finding no SW action, I ended up having a couple beers at the Dixie Bell and chatting up the only dancer, a heavy blonde that went by the name ICEY. Had a single topless dance to test the water before dropping coin on full nude VIP time. Plenty of contact during first dance (tit sucking, cock grabbing, etc) so I went for the VIP. Her rates were $ for 30min and $1/2 for 60min full nude in an almost completely private area. I opted for the full hour. Several songs of just dancing and letting my hands roam up north. Didn't want to end up dropping that much on just dances, so I got bold and unzipped my pants when she was turning around. When she saw the little head poking out through my boxers and zipper, she let out a huge laugh. I figured I fucked up and ruined it, but that fatty dropped her pussy right on it. Slid it in one smooth motion down to the base. She proceeded to ride the hell out of me until I gave her a surprise. Stayed on top of me with me inside her for probably 2 full songs milking my cock and DFK. She then cleaned me up with her mouth until I was hard again. Rode me reverse cowgirl. Our time was almost up and she looks back and says "you'd better give me that second nut now if you wanna get it." Of course I obliged.

I was so horny and pretty damn drunk that I didn't even think until this morning that going bareback was a pretty stupid thing to do.

Face isn't so good. Body is awesome if you like big girls (which I do) but real bad if you don't. Giant droopy titties, thigh and stomach stretch marks and an enormous ass. Attitude was great during, but kinda pushy until I agreed to the deed. The service will bring me back.

Wouldn't give me a number and says she never works outside the club, which makes me think they get a cut and this sorta thing may be available there regularly.Nice Post. Where is the Dixie Bell? I'm not from Louisville, but I get up there on a regular basis because of my job. I love the big girls too, so I am anxious to check ot out.

James Braddock
07-11-08, 09:49
Has any one dated this provider? Any info would be helpful looks to good to be true. Her post keep getting flagged off CL.Just a heads up, e-mailed back and forth with this girl a few times. She seems entirely too cheap for her looks and what she offers. Came out and said 150 for BJ, Fetish, and all massages, 250 for F/S... seems a bit fishy to me.

The 2 I have seen on CL were Fantasia, and Christy. Fantasia gave a good experience but had some hard fake tits, and a saggy ass(She is HJ only for $100). Christy was an upseller with good tits, but rush-y attitude.

I think I am ready to move up... or down to SW, hope I have made my contribution as I now intend to spend the next few hours pillaging your boards for info on where to find some action on the streets.

James

Two Nutts
07-11-08, 10:12
[QUOTE=Spearmonger]Any info on the Hong Kong Spa? I spotted it late last night and it was closed. Is it permanently closed or did I just cruise by too late?

I was desperate and went there about 2 years ago. WILL NEVER REPEAT!!!

Doug41472
07-11-08, 12:23

Wouldn't give me a number and says she never works outside the club, which makes me think they get a cut and this sorta thing may be available there regularly.Spearmonger, why in gods name would you go into so much detail? I don't think LE needs your help. That was WAY too much information to make public. Think my friend..think.

Randumb6
07-11-08, 13:58
Spearmonger, why in gods name would you go into so much detail? I don't think LE needs your help. That was WAY too much information to make public. Think my friend..think.Those places are known for that by all - no new suprise - any busts at those places are normally for drugs - the prop charges only come up if the drug busts go south or the chick is really too obvious with the come on.

Was sitting in one of the places a few weeks ago with an ABC and off duty cop - they were asking what the prices were nowadays for the VIP rooms - weren't going to partake, just curious and I think letting me know they knew what went on.

Have also sat and watched a uniform walk in, walk right back to the office area, and then come back out. Have never seen them walk in and walk back to the VIP rooms with a suprise visit.

Basically, if we know it can happen there - they know - and the only thing I found disturbing to the post was the mental image I formed when I read it.

Blog9
07-11-08, 14:21
Has anyone had any dealings with Carla who has an ad in Leo? Please pm me of any adult services.

Thanks

Blog9
07-11-08, 17:28

Thanks,

Blog9Still looking for someone recently who's had a first-hand account with Danielle. I've seen the reports in the archive. Sometimes people change. Info would be greatly appreciated. Also, I noticed Amanda's ad on "craigslist therapeutic" for massages. Great prices for deep-tissue massages.

Rocky64
07-11-08, 23:40
I believe they know more than any of us, they have the names, address etc of every provider, like in up north IN, they know every gal. They keep lists if they have ever been arrest etc, I'd say we just know the tip of the iceburg compared to them.

Bud96
07-12-08, 21:43
Went to TB and after watching one dancer decided to get a lap dance. She let me touch any where I wanted, and played with my dick. When the dance was over she said that if I wanted she could meet me when she got off work. I picked her up at 4:00, and went to her place. We agreed on $ for what ever I wanted. We got undressed, but she wanted to talk first. After listening to her for 5 minutes I got tires so I stuck my dick in her mouth. I didn't want to cum in her mouth so I pulled out. She got on top cowgirl style, while I sucked on het tits. I was pleased to find out that she was a milkmaid. I laped up as much milk as I could, and got so excited that I came. We talked for a while then she started to work on me to get me hard again. For three hours she allowed me to have multiple pops and finished with a GF3 and a pearl necklace. She kept her word about letting me do what ever I wanted, but I just couldn't get her to stop talking during the whole time I was there. She asked for my digits, but I ran out as fast as I could and didn't give them to her.

Randumb6
07-13-08, 22:55
Still looking for someone recently who's had a first-hand account with Danielle. I've seen the reports in the archive. Sometimes people change. Info would be greatly appreciated. Also, I noticed Amanda's ad on "craigslist therapeutic" for massages. Great prices for deep-tissue massages.Toftt tonight with her. Nothing at all positive to report. Works out of a house in New Albany, table I think is a converted bench press bench. Neighbors staked out and watching, kids watching TV in the next room.

Had left. 4 on a table and before she starts asks if it is hers. I say it can be, but not yet. Soft touch massage with a freaking egg timer ticking as the only noise other than cartoons coming from the adjacent room.

Massage room is set up on the front porch which has been enclosed. If she wasn't hot enough to look at when I got there, I would have just kept on walking. 8 for an hour (well, about 50 minutes) and about as erotic as having your sister rub you down.

Figured with the previous employment mentioned, something had to happen. But can't see it. No attempt at saying next time, now that I know you, or any of that shit. Think she is just in it for the one time hits or something. Very short sighted. But then again, it was a therapeutic post and not erotic. A good massage would have at least been in order.

Two Nutts
07-15-08, 21:06
Monday I took a trip to one of the old massage places. Without geting too explicite here, I will say Tina was a nice time and I will repeat. onesixty total.
She wanted $$

Two Nuts

Randumb6
07-16-08, 22:33
A great article I found in the garbage - w4m - 35 (Louisville)

Reply to: pers-758103568@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-16, 10:30PM EDT

I will not disclose the exact location I obtained this article, but I felt a brief quoting from it would be found interesting.

A sticky note still attached to it said, 'Dude, you can't even think about getting this published'. So, I guess they wadded it up and tossed it.

'A number of members of the [Exact name deleted] Church have decided to take it upon themselves to be the moral and ethical police of Louisville in regard to the posting of sex related ads on the internet. The operation, code named 'What Would Jesus Do', but referred to by the members as 'Operation Cock Block', is basically a group of people (at least 3 at a time) that sit in front of their computer, and flag all postings for erotic services for removal as soon as they are posted. The exact schedule has coverage from 10 am to 5 am everyday but Sunday.' [Note handwritten in corner 'because nothing bad can happen on Sunday, ha.]

One member of the group, [exact name deleted], said "It's important to remove this filth from the internet as sex should only be between married adults". Of course, they fail to flag and remove the male for male ads or trans (look up exact spelling) for male ads. [my comment, no it wasn't a catholic church]'

[skipping ahead]

'Officer [exact name deleted] stated that this is actually a hinderance to their on going operation to clean up this type of activity. "We spend the man hours getting everything set up for a large bust, rent the rooms, get approval for the overtime and all of that and then we can't keep an ad up on the site for more than 5 minutes. We can't contact the people, because for all we know they are using the services and then getting the postings flagged."

"Our experience in the past has been, the most ardent users of these services are also the most out spoken opponents."' [hand written note out to side - look up that leader of that religious nut group that protested video stores and got busted [sic] in portland with a SW (street walker) in his car at 3 am or something]"'

Just thought I would share, the entire article was great and had a lot of other great information in it - like politcal figures that had got nabbed in a sting a few months ago that were luckily in the right politcal party. I can see why this thing got shelved and tossed, I plan on looking the writer up one day and buying him/her a beer.

Read this as quick as you can and pass it around, I am sure it will get flagged and removed in the next 5 minutes.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 758103568

Randumb6
07-16-08, 23:11
Managed to keep that post up on CL from 10:52 till 11:05.

Flaggers Gone Wild.

Kygolfer47
07-17-08, 21:41
Who are some good providers in Louisville now. Looking for fun, without dropping to much. Had seen Anne Madison before, and she was great, but has moved to So. Cal. , any help would be nice.

James Braddock
07-18-08, 18:41
Check my post below Golfer, if you are ok with Happy ending Fantasia was good and reasonably priced $ for outcall/incall. If you can ignore the face and enjoy the body Christy on CL and BP is not a bad choice. She is $$1/2 for FS, $3/4 for CBJ.

Best of luck

Tommya2
07-18-08, 18:59
Do You think notifyng CL of this problem may help. I would think someone there would have to approve a flag before the posting is deleted.

Randumb6
07-18-08, 22:35
Do You think notifyng CL of this problem may help. I would think someone there would have to approve a flag before the posting is deleted.The article was all BS, just taking a random shot at what group could be responsible.

Not sure how many flags it takes to get flagged, but CL doesn't intervene - they figure it works it self out in the long run.

But it would be cool to keep posting something similar to that up there and see if anyone gets any hate email response about it being BS. That was my goal, but it just got flagged and removed.

Dieselboy
07-19-08, 07:58
Do you know how many craigslists there are? There must be close to 1000 different ones each with hundreds of postings in each section per day. So lets say 10,000 posts per day per CL (prolly conservative) we are talking about 10 million posts per day on Craigslist. You wanna moderate that?

James Braddock
07-19-08, 16:05
They have a forum that is staffed by volunteers all about posts that got flagged... seemed to be a mess with little to no help and I found no posts about louisville erotic services at all. I miss the entertainment CL use to provide. Guess its good I just got into the SW scene, atleast the hunt is a lot more fun.

James

Randumb6
07-21-08, 20:51
Was in that area today and noticed there is a new place open, Choe or something like that.

My first thought was who would even try that location again and then I remembered an old Indiana State police sting involving illegal taxidermy. They actually opened their own taxidermy place and ran it for an entire season and just piled up the cititations.

No knowledge that anything like this is going on, but I wouldn't put anything past them. Not willing to TOFTT in this case, but if anyone does. Do report back.

Rocky64
07-22-08, 11:54
Was in that area today and noticed there is a new place open, Choe or something like that.

My first thought was who would even try that location again and then I remembered an old Indiana State police sting involving illegal taxidermy. They actually opened their own taxidermy place and ran it for an entire season and just piled up the cititations.

No knowledge that anything like this is going on, but I wouldn't put anything past them. Not willing to TOFTT in this case, but if anyone does. Do report back.That'd be pretty tricky, not put it past them, believe I read they did that in Tenn.

Fever
07-25-08, 12:40
I was there Friday night for a little while. I hadn't been in there on maybe 2 years, so I stopped by to see what was what, say hi to Donna and Karen, and to check out the talent. There were a few girls working, all skinny-as-a-rail types except for one that was a little curvier, but did nothing for me. No action going on...no daves etc.

I came back Saturday night and had a very nice time...very nice indeed. Reports of the demise of 7th street are exaggerated I'd say.

Barretone
07-25-08, 14:19
I was there Friday night for a little while. I hadn't been in there on maybe 2 years, so I stopped by to see what was what, say hi to Donna and Karen, and to check out the talent. There were a few girls working, all skinny-as-a-rail types except for one that was a little curvier, but did nothing for me. No action going on...no daves etc.

I came back Saturday night and had a very nice time...very nice indeed. Reports of the demise of 7th street are exaggerated I'd say.I have been to BU several times in the last few months, always with great results. It does help if they know you though.

Randumb6
07-25-08, 21:14
I have been to BU several times in the last few months, always with great results. It does help if they know you though.That is kinda my home base. Usually in there from about 11:30 to 1:00 am 3-7 times per week. I am normally at the end of the bar with the game, somewhere in that area of 3-4 stools. Be the one with the staight vodka chain smoking camels. Hit me up if any of you need a little help getting known, I'll steer you to the best and clear the hurdles for you.

Been going there long enough that I just get the take out. But since it is one of the few places you can still smoke in and the alcohol size and price are still fair. I don't mind making that my hang out. 3 new girls started last night and a couple old ones have resurfaced. Had about 12 working last night with at least 1/2 of them worth the investment that is required.

I think the rest of the street is kinda dead. Foxy is probably still good, but that was always a tease fest as far as I could tell. Green Light is same owners, but not a good set up for fun. Thorobred is just a freaking dump to me now and the drinks are served in thimbles. I guess it was always a dump, but when you could take three girls into a room for about $$ an hour and lock the door. Well, the sticky carpet doesn't seem so bad.

Teeto
07-26-08, 00:48
Can I please get an update on the local club laws? I've really searched everywhere but can't find the status of the new ordinance that was being appealed. Do dancers have to keep 6 feet away, and no alcohol?

I'm planning a trip and trying to pick a city between the east coast and the midwest to stop in, so I'm looking for one with some decent clubs. Please help!

Conpaso
07-26-08, 10:19
Took advantage of a coupon from LEO. This place was hard to find, behind a mexican resteraunt, and a hair salon.

Was greeted by a Non-english speaking lady, mid to late 40's. There was another lady working another room, from what I can hear. Wish I had a chance to get a look at her. I ended up getting the massagy from the greater.

There were no table showers. The massage was very good, 8/10. After the flip, she started working the meat and potatos. This started fast, and rough, when I told her to slow down, and take it easy. She did, and it ended with nice explosion.

I would be interested to find a report on Okinawa, or any of the others in Louisville.

Indy Jhn11
07-27-08, 19:01
So I went to BU last night to check out the news girls that some other people here have mentioned. It was busy, but not full, it was Saturday night. The middle table area was totally empty. Everybody was at the bar or the back wall tables. Thanks to anybody who said sit at a table and make myself look like an ass. The stage seats were full too. There was a decent looking gal dancing. The rest of the ladies were at the bar with each other or sitting with the rest of the guys. Several decent looking ladies, but I think I will return to going there during the week when there is less of a crowd. It increases my odds of getting a private dance with a hottie and table chit-chat. If the ladies shrug you off when you offer to buy them a drink or dance then it becomes a tittie tease joint and I go someplace else.

After leaving BU, I had better luck and fun down the street at another club with a cute dancer from the TL.

Randumb6
07-27-08, 21:46
I've put a posting up at some point on this one. Might be in Indiana Other Cities, as that is what it is. You were probably in the back room. Want to wait on the one in the front room. Used to be a nice little hidden place, but getting tired of riding by and seeing 3 cars in their lot when I know there are only two possible girls working.

Just a side note to that, if you see two or more cars, please don't ring the bell. The stop and answer and it kinda wrecks the mood. Had that happen to me one night about 5 times. Once on the finish, so just do us a favor and wait for someone to leave.

Other than that, great place. Don't think Okinawa is in business any more. Really only two places (one american/one oriental) still alive in Louisville as far as I can tell.

Took advantage of a coupon from LEO. This place was hard to find, behind a mexican resteraunt, and a hair salon.

Was greeted by a Non-english speaking lady, mid to late 40's. There was another lady working another room, from what I can hear. Wish I had a chance to get a look at her. I ended up getting the massagy from the greater.

There were no table showers. The massage was very good, 8/10. After the flip, she started working the meat and potatos. This started fast, and rough, when I told her to slow down, and take it easy. She did, and it ended with nice explosion.

I would be interested to find a report on Okinawa, or any of the others in Louisville.

Randumb6
07-27-08, 21:53
What the laws are and what happens are two different things. They just take their chances and pay the fines when they show up. There is a smoking ban in bars here now, but most places I go I still smoke.

I can't help you much once you go west of Indiana (until you get to Vegas that is), but if I had my choice, I'd go thru Indianapolis. Plan on hanging out at Brad's for a few hours and have my choice off of CL already lined up for about 2 am.

Really depends on exactly what you are looking for though. Want the hottest look but don't touch. Then Lexington is the place to stay.

Can I please get an update on the local club laws? I've really searched everywhere but can't find the status of the new ordinance that was being appealed. Do dancers have to keep 6 feet away, and no alcohol?

I'm planning a trip and trying to pick a city between the east coast and the midwest to stop in, so I'm looking for one with some decent clubs. Please help!

Conpaso
07-27-08, 22:23
I was met by the mamasan who looked over 50. She was working alone and turned out to be my therapist. Not all that courteous, and not at all anything to look at.

It was hard to understand her, but she said .60 for half and hour and .80/hr. I went for the half with ts.

Worst table shower ever, worst massage ever no HE. I got a flower hand massage, when I needed a good work through of my left leg (pulled a groin muscle, thought this might help).

Never again!

Dieselboy
07-29-08, 11:30
OK so I had not been down 7th in a while but had some time to kill yesterday and decided to make 2 pop ins. The first yielded conversation with some friends and not much else but the second yielded a nice little gem. A petite little 23 yo dark haired beauty with firm skin, perky beautiful breasts, tight little ass and great personality. She had a little hustle in her but it was more confidence than anything and to tell you the truth I miss that around here. So many of these SC potatoes just sit at the bar talking to each other or spend more time in the back sorting themselves out then out talking to customers. This little beauty came right up to me and told it like it was. Bought 2 dances for .4 + .05 bar tip and was treated so proper for .4 tip in the room that I left my jaw in the club. Guess I have a reason to go back now and look for it. Details available through PM to senior members and those I know.

Fever
07-29-08, 13:27
I drove from Nashville to Louisville last weekend, and I noticed a billboard for an AMP (I think it said 'NL Spa') and the location looked to be the old OK place, exit 117. At least I think that's what it was called. I'm talking about the place behind Denny's etc. Anyway I cruised over there to check it out, but the fence was all locked up, so I'm not sure what the story is.

After that, I drove over towards the old 'Q' location (I have no idea why I even did this, but I did) and what do you know? There is a spa in the old Q location, except it's only in the back. I stopped in, got a decent massage from a very nice and friendly, and older lady, and left there quite satisfied.

I'm not around here much as I live in TM now, but did you guys know this place was back in action?

Woody Johnson
07-30-08, 01:20
Are you talking about the Fantasia who gives full body rubs, and advertises on Escorts.coma and backpage louisville? If so, I must disagree over your review. The lady I met is a very attractive natural redhead. She has an awesome body, and gave a true full body-rub. Using her whole body and oils. She is not full-service but did provide a very happy ending for the 1 hour long session.Haven't confirmed this but he was probably talking about Fantasia's Spa on Poplar Level Road. It's an AMP, but not worth going to if you're looking for extras. Thanks for the post on the redhaired Fantasia-guess I'll have to check her out. Does she do incall or outcall?

Woody Johnson
07-30-08, 01:26
I drove from Nashville to Louisville last weekend, and I noticed a billboard for an AMP (I think it said 'NL Spa') and the location looked to be the old OK place, exit 117. At least I think that's what it was called. I'm talking about the place behind Denny's etc. Anyway I cruised over there to check it out, but the fence was all locked up, so I'm not sure what the story is.What time did you visit?Their hours AFAIK are 8 am to 10 pm Mon-Sat and 1-7 pm on Sundays.

WineLuver
07-30-08, 06:53
Pretty quiet last night in Portland and saw Laura last night. Overall, she takes her time, good suction and BBBJCIMWS. Performance was a 10/10. She is gaining a little weight, yet still very good looking.

How is the New Albany area? Curious.

James Braddock
07-30-08, 12:02
Red-haired Fantasia does In/Out and was $ flat when I last saw her. She was talking about adding some sort of extra fee for outcall. I can second his opinion, she was very friendly- a shower before AND after the service, and she reminded me I had more time left in my hour whenever I tried to leave early. She was ok for a 40-something, maybe my standards are higher because I am in my early 20's. Overall you can't go wrong with her, good service and what a great rate for something you don't have to drive around to find.

James

Haven't confirmed this but he was probably talking about Fantasia's Spa on Poplar Level Road. It's an AMP, but not worth going to if you're looking for extras. Thanks for the post on the redhaired Fantasia-guess I'll have to check her out. Does she do incall or outcall?

Gremlar
07-30-08, 17:40
Haven't confirmed this but he was probably talking about Fantasia's Spa on Poplar Level Road. It's an AMP, but not worth going to if you're looking for extras. Thanks for the post on the redhaired Fantasia-guess I'll have to check her out. Does she do incall or outcall?She does both, but says she is trying to cut back on outcall, and stick with incall. I'll 2nd Iluvdaty's thumbs up. She is great, and everybody should try her at least once. My only negative on her, is that her incall in 20 miles from louisville, in Shepherdsville. Wish she was closer. But then again, if she were closer, I might go broke!

Teeto
07-30-08, 18:49
What the laws are and what happens are two different things. They just take their chances and pay the fines when they show up. There is a smoking ban in bars here now, but most places I go I still smoke.

I can't help you much once you go west of Indiana (until you get to Vegas that is), but if I had my choice, I'd go thru Indianapolis. Plan on hanging out at Brad's for a few hours and have my choice off of CL already lined up for about 2 am.

Really depends on exactly what you are looking for though. Want the hottest look but don't touch. Then Lexington is the place to stay.Thanks. I actually was considering indianapolis so your post confirms it. I'm really just looking for clubs where I can get a good lapdance but nto much more than that. 6 feet doesn't quite cut it though.