PDA

View Full Version : Rants and Stupid shit in Houston

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Fight Thread Starter.

Member #6411
11-18-22, 01:11
K-Secret is done. No need to wait for them.

KGFE called LE on K-Secret then made extreme violent threats to owner and booker's phone by text.

K-Secret and LE are looking into this. I would stay away from the apartment complex that is used by both K-Secret and KGFE.I was wondering how you would know "K-Secret is done"? I am asking because they were the only hope for the city to defeat KGFE?

AssMaster88
11-18-22, 11:22
Haven't been on the H-town forums recently, but seriously ya'll are a hilarious crowd. I was one the first clients to become a regular at KGFE, and this is utter nonsense, they weren't involved in the slightest bit with K-secret's issue. It's hilarious to read the comments tho, it's like playing telephone when you're in grade school to see how distorted the info can get.

Go cry a river LOL.

ChillyDip
11-19-22, 01:00
Haven't been on the H-town forums recently, but seriously ya'll are a hilarious crowd. I was one the first clients to become a regular at KGFE, and this is utter nonsense, they weren't involved in the slightest bit with K-secret's issue. It's hilarious to read the comments tho, it's like playing telephone when you're in grade school to see how distorted the info can get.

Go cry a river LOL.If you're just a client, how do you know?

As for me, I know because I seen text messages from KGFE to K-Secret. I connected K-Secret to a lawyer and LE. So far, KGFE is suspect and KGFE is on radar by many.

Member #6411
11-20-22, 02:08
If you're just a client, how do you know?

As for me, I know because I seen text messages from KGFE to K-Secret. I connected K-Secret to a lawyer and LE. So far, KGFE is suspect and KGFE is on radar by many.Second that and not surprised by KGFE advocates' self-promotion. The public seems to be aware of how KGFE tried to continue its monopoly while other cities offered K holes for nearly half the price. In my opinion, it is not about crying a river, but about supporting the right.

AssMaster88
11-20-22, 22:24

As for me, I know because I seen text messages from KGFE to K-Secret. I connected K-Secret to a lawyer and LE. So far, KGFE is suspect and KGFE is on radar by many.LOL this is the most hilarious shit ever besides telling on yourself on public board connecting yourself to their drama. Good luck and keep telling yourself and others that story. Yall be getting way too involved, I'm just here for pussy. Weirdos.

ChillyDip
11-20-22, 22:36
LOL this is the most hilarious shit ever besides telling on yourself on public board connecting yourself to their drama. Good luck and keep telling yourself and others that story. Yall be getting way too involved, I'm just here for pussy. Weirdos.If it smell like shit, it must be shit. Very interesting postings in Eccie.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2884060

Member #6411
11-21-22, 02:09
If it smell like shit, it must be shit. Very interesting postings in Eccie.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2884060Quite interesting, thanks for clarifying my doubts and shedding light on the matter. It was a little skeptical reading self-promotional KGFE posts and I would like to hear some reviews from K-Secret or any other Korean pussy shop.

AssMaster88
11-21-22, 02:20
If it smell like shit, it must be shit. Very interesting postings in Eccie.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2884060Just an observation, your very first post being that KSG has a new option, the pimp issue is in Dallas, that's why I don't even go there anymore. Sounds like you've been staked in since the start and burned LOL what dumb mistake did you make? You signed your name on the apartment or something?

Grabs popcorn. 🍿.

Cavmen
11-21-22, 15:08

As for me, I know because I seen text messages from KGFE to K-Secret. I connected K-Secret to a lawyer and LE. So far, KGFE is suspect and KGFE is on radar by many.Yeah, fuck tha. I am not risking with KGFE on LE Radar. Especially with new law of felony and taking pictures of customer vehicles (posted on other site). Why would they want to take picture of customer vehicles?

BbfsMaster2020
12-28-22, 12:01
So, this may just be me ranting but there when I'm not in the kscene, I frequent this spot called gorgeous Latinas but recently I've noticed a trend, that the talent that's there when working with the agency leaves, they mostly end up working independent with a much higher price point, but way less service. Is this just me?

AssMaster88
01-10-23, 01:42
Any merit in crypto left?

After SBF, and all the crypto scams, is there hope?

Made a fortune on this coin and also down a fortune on BTC.

You can only DCA so much and then there is a point where you just start feeling severe depression.

Think there is some hope with GALA token. Anyone buying at these levels?

https://cryptonews.com/news/gala-price-prediction-whats-behind-pump-as-metaverse-games-coin-rockets-65.htm

Titanium19
02-06-23, 20:43
What is with all these girls asking for deposits via cashapp before making a booking.

Advance payments are generally a no-no as these girls just take the cash and never show.

BbfsMaster2020
02-11-23, 21:55
what is with all these girls asking for deposits via cashapp before making a booking.

Advance payments are generally a no-no as these girls just take the cash and never show.never pay a deposit ever.

JayBo888
05-08-23, 12:23
never pay a deposit ever.You must be into crackwhores. Always pay a deposit LOL if you want any quality girl they will need a deposit. Too many game players out here wasting peoples time. I have paid many deposits and was never disappointed you just don't know how to decipher a fake add from a real one.

JAM58
05-08-23, 18:40
Never pay a deposit. Too many things can go awry and - Abracadabra - deposit lost.

Plenty of honest, reliable, high quality providers out there that DON'T require a deposit. Why send one when it's not necessary?

WinonaFan
05-08-23, 20:54
What is with all these girls asking for deposits via cashapp before making a booking.

Advance payments are generally a no-no as these girls just take the cash and never show.Deposits are scams EVERY, SINGLE, TIME.

We get it a lot up here too.

That's why we have these boards is to give the info on the scammers.

WinonaFan
05-08-23, 21:04
I'll be visiting the Houston area in a few weeks.

Will be staying with friends down in Rosharon.

Who should I see while I'm there that won't be too far away from where I'll be.

Thanks in advance and if you ever visit up to Minnesota let me know and I'll return the favor.

Swing Hustler
05-09-23, 15:31
IWill be staying with friends down in Rosharon.

Who should I see while I'm there that won't be too far away from where I'll be.

Thanks in advance and if you ever visit up to Minnesota let me know and I'll return the favor.Welcome to Houston, and hope you have a great time while here. I'll message you about one that isn't too far from Rosharon (which is a relative term in these parts).

Fat Richard
05-09-23, 22:27
I'll be visiting the Houston area in a few weeks. Will be staying in a hotel up near Brenham. By far my highest preference is an Ebony / Black provider with fully, or near-fully open menus, followed by Latinas. However, I am open to ALL ethnic groups, with a minimum of GFE "lite" - BBBJ kind a minimum make-or-break line of demarcation.

I have mongered in Houston numerous times in the pre-covid days, with my overwhelming repeat favorite at the time being "Daphne" (photos below).

SO, as a previous poster asked, who should I see while I'm there? I am willing to drive as much as an hour & half or so. The farther away, the closer to my ideal preference I would hope.

Thanks in advance and if you ever visit up to Portland / Seattle, Alaska, or Philadelphia let me know and I'll return the favor.

Dick.

(vvvv Daphne vvvv).

Sleeping Bag
06-28-23, 02:07
Deposits are scams EVERY, SINGLE, TIME.

We get it a lot up here too.

That's why we have these boards is to give the info on the scammers.Either scammers or 5. 0. If it is scammers, they run with the deposit. If it is 5. 0, they can trace the deposit to your phone and bank account.

Stay with cold cash.

Atanion
06-29-23, 20:54
I'll be visiting the Houston area in a few weeks. Will be staying in a hotel up near Brenham. By far my highest preference is an Ebony / Black provider with fully, or near-fully open menus, followed by Latinas. However, I am open to ALL ethnic groups, with a minimum of GFE "lite" - BBBJ kind a minimum make-or-break line of demarcation.

I have mongered in Houston numerous times in the pre-covid days, with my overwhelming repeat favorite at the time being "Daphne" (photos below).

SO, as a previous poster asked, who should I see while I'm there? I am willing to drive as much as an hour & half or so. The farther away, the closer to my ideal preference I would hope.

Thanks in advance and if you ever visit up to Portland / Seattle, Alaska, or Philadelphia let me know and I'll return the favor.

Dick.

(vvvv Daphne vvvv).Black provider, hmmmm? You seek SpritTeacher. You seek SpritTeacher.