PDA

View Full Version : Biggest nipples

Unknown 99
11-19-22, 18:09
Which provider has the biggest you've experienced? I used to dislike them but now when I see them it drives me crazy.

LikeARock22
11-19-22, 20:36
I used to feel the same way but now I definitely crave a woman with long and thick nipples. Especially love them during a lap dance.

Pim, the bikini barista girl has some fantastic nipples! Can't seem to find her on instagram anymore though.

RustyWebfFoot
11-19-22, 22:16
Which provider has the biggest you've experienced? I used to dislike them but now when I see them it drives me crazy.SweetAnna on the other site.

Unknown 99
11-19-22, 23:23
SweetAnna on the other site.I'll have to check her out, thank for the recommendation.

Manager9
11-20-22, 00:11
I used to feel the same way but now I definitely crave a woman with long and thick nipples. Especially love them during a lap dance.

Pim, the bikini barista girl has some fantastic nipples! Can't seem to find her on instagram anymore though.At therealbeamerbabe.

Bfm66
11-20-22, 05:46
Which provider has the biggest you've experienced? I used to dislike them but now when I see them it drives me crazy.Michelle at Lake Serene spa has some incredible nipples on some very nice aftermarket tits, damn near an inch long and very responsive.

LikeARock22
11-20-22, 19:26
At therealbeamerbabe.Thanks for the tip! Haven't seen her for awhile.

Ss8988
11-20-22, 19:38
Mona at Sunshine massage. I swear they grew more when I sucked on them!

LikeARock22
11-23-22, 14:27
Mona at Sunshine massage. I swear they grew more when I sucked on them!Where is Sunshine located?

GinVermo
11-24-22, 00:42
The largest and loveliest I've ever enjoyed belonged to Geneva Lace out of Portland. Pity she's no longer visiting Seattle and may have retired completely. They were truly incredible to see, pinch, pull, bite and suck on, all of which she allowed and enjoyed. Pleasant woman too. Tough to find that combination.

Ss8988
11-25-22, 18:50
Where is Sunshine located?4th Ave S, behind Subway.

Serving footlongs in the front and taking Footlongs in the back.

Buck1138
11-25-22, 20:24
Exotic brunette beauty on TNA has some pretty huge nips and areolas on a pair of saggy biggins.

Danidoesit on stg or list crawler has great nips and little a tits. The older lady a cup saggy tits with huge hard nips. Something about them I just love. Unfortunately I don't like her services in general.

MadVic
11-26-22, 05:43
It's been a few years, but Sweet Anna had some really long nips.

MadVic.

NickNasty
12-06-22, 01:32
There was an asian masseuse doing massage out of the basement in a house over in Woodinville that had 1/2" x 1" long nips. They were the biggest I ever ever seen. Just incredible. I can't remember her name and last I heard she moved down to Texas.

If anyone remembers her and knows where she is or has contact info please send me a PM.

SeattleStiff
12-06-22, 09:10
Exotic brunette beauty on TNA has some pretty huge nips and areolas on a pair of saggy biggins.

Danidoesit on stg or list crawler has great nips and little a tits. The older lady a cup saggy tits with huge hard nips. Something about them I just love. Unfortunately I don't like her services in general.Giselle Vega has saggy biggins.

PacificoWang
12-06-22, 09:47
I would love to find a GFE provider with nipples like Anya. LeiLanni Moore has some very nice boobs and nipples. Some of the nicest I have experienced. Also, anyone remember sexxy. Bailey? She was all sorts of fun. .