PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Falcon60
01-02-06, 14:15
Saw Lisa in the store,ow a strawberry blonde. She must spends a lot on hair colors..lol

SC Oral Guy
01-03-06, 17:28
Well its slow saw a few fugly WSW and a few fugly BSW on two notch, I also spotted this pimp on two notch its so slow he had to abandon his caddy & hat and take to walking in his fur coat....

SC Oral Guy

travelernc
01-03-06, 17:51
Well its slow saw a few fugly WSW and a few fugly BSW on two notch, I also spotted this pimp on two notch its so slow he had to abandon his caddy & hat and take to walking in his fur coat.

SC Oral GuyI am amazed that they still "dress the part".

Jimpur
01-03-06, 20:16
Well its slow saw a few fugly WSW and a few fugly BSW on two notch, I also spotted this pimp on two notch its so slow he had to abandon his caddy & hat and take to walking in his fur coat....

SC Oral Guy
Hey man you have lost it you are takeing pic of pimps. Well lets do AUGUSTA THIS WEEK OR GO FIND THAT DIAMOND in cola you and PW and I had. But dam man pimp shots what is next. call me tonight,

Hard To Please
01-04-06, 14:46
Saw a lovely, kinky local named "Anna". 1.8 got me and her all that we could handle. She seemed to enjoy as much as I did. If that was acting, she deserves an emmy. There and Atlantis seem to be the best going in Cola town right now. Can't bring myself to pick up a street lady...too many risks.

wilburdj
01-05-06, 08:17
It had been awhile since visiting 4S, but I had an opportunity yesterday. Was matched with a spinner named Mickey, who spent much of our abbreviated session trying to upsell. She informed me there would be no massage (there wasn't) and the main event was no better than okay. My advice is to ask for a different girl.

NC Hunter
01-08-06, 15:28
Hello fellow mongers, let's start posting 2006 posts here. Later.

Beez Wax
01-13-06, 17:25
They've busted Brooks Haven in Columbia

here is the link

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/13620316.htm

I hope no one from here was caught.

Be safe

Spaceman Spiff
01-13-06, 17:46
Well darn.

Of course noone here has done anything more than dream about Brook's, but here's a few observations:

-1) Note that in this case, the police acted on a complaint, this was not some election year thing. I think setting up near people's houses was a mistake. Folks are less likely to be "live & let live" when your customers come tearing up their street all hours of the night or when their kids are playing in the yard.

0) You don't often see the word 'rife' in a newpaper story...

1) This is Lexington County, so the Lexington guys have to light a fire under the Richland County guys to get anything done there -- they can't "go on a roll" and do it themselves. Of course they're probably good buddies and if they want to push it they probably can.

2) Anyone know the other operations owned by Richardson, "which now will come under scrutiny"? I would bet any of the Aromatherapy places are bad risks for a while.

3) "Financial records from Brook’s Haven are being examined ..." reinforces that you should _never_ use a credit card. (Don't know if Brook's took them, but it's a good general principle)

4) Crack. A real shame. I generally think of these type girls as a bit smarter than street girls. Oh well.

5) Grass. It was a rented car, so who knows, but never break more laws than you have to at once!

Spiff

Jimmy Smits
01-13-06, 19:42
I have a good friend who used to frequent Brook's and had on occassion paid with plastic.

1) How likely is it that LE will actually come looking for him? What could they actually prove in court to charge him with?

2) What type of penalties are usually associated for a first timer for something like this.

My friend is married and has a family and is hoping this doesn't blow up in his face.

My pal would really love some solid feedback.

Smut Villian
01-13-06, 21:39
Seems like the police were so busy busting people for getting handjobs that they totally missed all the fucking meth labs/shootings/killings going on elsewhere in the county. Gotta love the Bible Belt!

LexLuther
01-14-06, 08:54
Lex finds it hard to really believe the deputies set up hidden cameras. That's probably there to intimidate potential customers who get ensnared in this web.

Lex

Mark User
01-14-06, 10:22
Mark is convinced the cameras were outside and recording people going in and out and recording license plate numbers. They did that here in NC to several places. So maybe not hidden cameras inside . . . .be careful

Smut Villian
01-16-06, 03:46
Lex finds it hard to really believe the deputies set up hidden cameras. That's probably there to intimidate potential customers who get ensnared in this web.

Lex
I'm convinced there were cameras (inside or outside, I'm not sure which). In most jurisdictions it can be pretty difficult to arrest anyone on a misdemeanor not committed in a cop's presence without evidence, even the cops themselves will admit to this. This is usually why, when you hear of a john sting going down, cameras will definitely be involved; it gives them the evidence they need in court.

LexLuther
01-16-06, 08:52
If the cameras were inside, then LE must have had the cooperation of the staff. If so, then I don't think the "evidence" will have much importance in court. If the cameras were outside, then they don't prove anything. After all, a man could have been lost and gone in for directions or hoping there was a coke machine inside.

Just my opinion.

Lex

buster2067
01-16-06, 11:45
If the cameras are outside then all they could get is your tag numbers or seeing you go inside. Just like Lex said they don't know what you were doing inside. I mean hell, it is a massage parlor either you getting a massage or even your back and chest waxed. My opinion I would hard to prove what was happening inside if they only saw you on the outside going in. BTW, Knotsure what have you been up to latley I missed reading about your adventures on this board an the bennetville board. Hope you are doing fine.

Later Stay Safe an Have Fun.

Miles Monroe
01-16-06, 12:04
If the cameras were inside, then LE must have had the cooperation of the staff. If so, then I don't think the "evidence" will have much importance in court. If the cameras were outside, then they don't prove anything. After all, a man could have been lost and gone in for directions or hoping there was a coke machine inside.

Just my opinion.

LexYou might have trouble explaining in court why you were in the building for an hour asking for directions. If you were on film entering a building that was proven to be a cathouse and it was shown through credit transactions that you spent $230 while there, I could easily see a predominantly Baptist Lexington county jury handing down a guilty verdict.

Stoner
01-16-06, 17:23
Jimmy...I've seen similar before.

Honestly, I'd recommend - your friend - to find a nice lawyer and sit tight...wait for shit to blow over. Just be ready with a lawyer. John E. Law can be real pricks if they want to...the more frequent the use of plastic, the more likely they can use various other laws based on interstate banking and such.

If the general public begins to demand heads, it could blow up pretty huge. I doubt it, but something to be aware of.

BTW...NEVER admit anything to a LEO. Whether your friend's credit card is used against him AND they have video evidence. Have your friend talk to a lawyer asap. He'll be glad he did. Let the lawyer do all of the talking for him. It -could- save his skin if LEO comes a knockin.

I've sweat a similar bullet before in my days. They have a 1 year statue of limitations on the misdemeanor. I broke open a good bottle of brandy that night the statute ran out.

Gents, I am saddened to hear of this bad news, in general. Decent incalls are becoming rarer and rarer.

I have a good friend who used to frequent Brook's and had on occassion paid with plastic.

1) How likely is it that LE will actually come looking for him? What could they actually prove in court to charge him with?

2) What type of penalties are usually associated for a first timer for something like this.

My friend is married and has a family and is hoping this doesn't blow up in his face.

My pal would really love some solid feedback.

Jimmy Smits
01-16-06, 19:53
Jimmy...I've seen similar before.

Honestly, I'd recommend - your friend - to find a nice lawyer and sit tight...wait for shit to blow over. Just be ready with a lawyer. John E. Law can be real pricks if they want to...the more frequent the use of plastic, the more likely they can use various other laws based on interstate banking and such.

If the general public begins to demand heads, it could blow up pretty huge. I doubt it, but something to be aware of.

BTW...NEVER admit anything to a LEO. Whether your friend's credit card is used against him AND they have video evidence. Have your friend talk to a lawyer asap. He'll be glad he did. Let the lawyer do all of the talking for him. It -could- save his skin if LEO comes a knockin.

I've sweat a similar bullet before in my days. They have a 1 year statue of limitations on the misdemeanor. I broke open a good bottle of brandy that night the statute ran out.

Gents, I am saddened to hear of this bad news, in general. Decent incalls are becoming rarer and rarer.

Apparently SC law states the punishment for first timer is either a $200 fine or 30 days in jail. I can't believe that they would push for jail for a first timer for something like that.

I doubt he'll ever use plastic at a place like that again.

Smut Villian
01-16-06, 22:45

Just my opinion.

Lex
Good point, but that's why most massage parlor stings are primarily intended to take down the providers. As I said before, it can be kind of tricky to prove a client's guilt (they'd have to somehow sneak in and plant cameras; this isn't likely to happen); but how hard can it be to hide a miniature "spy-cam" in a cellphone of pager (answer- not very hard at all)? In fact, I seem to remember an aromatherapy joint here in Cola not too long ago on Bush River Rd. - they wouldn't allow any customers to carry cell phones, pagers, or other electronic-type gadgets in the building.

Now that I think about it, the camera footage from outside may have been used for future reference (i.e., if they somehow manage to catch a customer in a future bust they can use this as evidence against him - just a guess).

Stoner
01-16-06, 23:17
Good research.

No one should sweat over a $200 ticket and a 5 minute lecture from a judge. You should spend no longer than a hour or two in the pen before bail and your lawyer is arranged.

Its the embarrassing getting your name and/or face in the paper that worries most.

chest47
01-17-06, 01:05
Got to Columbia about 6: 00PM. I went immediately to Chastity's Gold Club on Broad River. Things weren't in any kind of a gear yet. At the bar I was joined by a black barbie doll. She said her name was Fancy. She was wearing a full body stocking zebra striped black netting. I bought her a drink and we began to talk about liberal touch strip clubs. You know Rick's in Seattle, Tanga in Tampa, Platinum in Memphis, Bare Assets II in Melbourne. I like mutual touching. Fancy hopped off her stool and stood next to me. I fondled her waiste for awhile then slid my hand between her cheeks. I caressed her cheeks as we talked and she boldly reached down and began pulling on dragons head, he had already come out his lair with interest. I said "do they have two for dances" she said " I give you two for one now", so we headed to the couch room. Ahhh total nudity of a perfectly formed nubian princess. She was grinding away on my lap when I reached around and began to fondle those perfectly matched breasts. Her little nipples were standing straight out. I said "I like those. " and she turned to place one at my mouth for some gentle suckling. Usually the girls just brush them across your lips, but she left them there freely for some time. What can I say "I enjoyed myself. " She stood and before I could think my hand swept between her thighs and she giggled "I'm really wet", for that hour we traded time between the bar and the couch.

I decided to hit the streets. I saw a WSW behind the BP on Two Notch. Then I turned down Ellerbe and saw a BSW. I turned back up Head and there was another BSW. As I drove past the star motel there were two WSW going in different directions to give me the stare. On up to Oden next to the S-Mart. There were two BSW working off the 2nd porch on the right of Ogden. I spoke with one and decided not to let her in, I did pick up Kiki a WSW that looks like Archie Bunkers wife Edith and offered her some change to show me where the young SW's were hanging out. She said "There ain't none"

These streets have been reliable for me for about 5 years. But years ago the girls weren't so skanky. Columbia le won't have any problem, right now the streets are becoming either a disappearing community or an undesireable one.

Romey
01-18-06, 15:41
Made the trip for Augusta to Columbia today to release some stress. Had the pleasure of my first experience with Hanna. Great TS (the all give great showers there), nice massage with some fun light touch after she finished each part of me. Kept thinking she was ready to tell me to turn over but then she would start to massage another area. Very nice. Great finish. Well worth the drive. I keep hoping that I will find a good massage provider in Augusta, but on second thought it best that I have to drive over an hour otherwise when I fine a provider like Hanna or Tina at Bath I would be going twice a week. I guess I save a lot of money this way..
Romey

Awatcher
01-19-06, 17:34
Cruised Columbia today found things improving.

Cruised two notch area near hospital found on back roads 3 BSW's the first was wearing a yellow top she was about a 3 with a big ass and soso body.

The second was also wearing a yellow top but she was a 7 with a nice body and huge hanging breasts which I like. The third was a skinny younger girl wearing a black tight top and tight jeans that said bad girl on the butt. When I drove by her she bent over and pointed to her ass, very nice. I only like to look I don't pick up any SW's ever but I like to watch.

Knot Sure
01-20-06, 17:26
Haven't posted here in a hell of long time. Nothing really to post, haven't been out trolling for a long time and haven't seen any new providers.

Today I was out and about on Two Notch and saw a familiar face. The SWS who was a Cash and Dash on me last spring was back out on the street at her old hotel. I posted my Cash and Dash report here on 4-19-05, SCOG posted a pic of her on 4-18-05.

SCOG had great service from her, but she took off on me. So buyer beware.

If I see any good providers or have any good experiences I will post. Sorry for the infrequent reports, like I said, nothing really to report.

Doctor D
01-22-06, 10:10
This past week I have enjoyed two very nice sessions at the local AMPs: VIP and New Energy. I called ahead to ask for Gummy sp? and then when i arrived there as all manner of confusion because Gummy it seemed was not ready for an appointment. After trying to switch me to Hannah (which I agreed to; she is fine), suddenly Gummy appeared. I don't see her for her looks; she is short and a little dumpy to be honest. But she gives a fine massage and will do prostate massage, which I really enjoy. this time she got me very hard at the front end of the massage, finished me off with a wonderful prostate massage, then took me to the steam and table shower (it was occuppied earlier).

I had a similar experience at New Energy. I went in thinking there were no other customers there, because there were no vehicles outside. Apparently everyone but me parks behind the building or down the block because my favorite, Tina, was busy with another client. I waited for a while in the massage room, then called to ask for a steam bath. The mama san directed me there and I relaxed for a long time in the steam. Then Tina arrived, and seemed very happy that I asked for her. She's unusually friendly and eager to please. During the table shower she gave special attention to cleaning the boys, and some ass play in the bargain. I was hard as a rock when I turned over, and this pleased her enormously. She washed my dick with great care, and giggled at it standing upright. I was still hard as she toweled me off, and had a tent pole working as she walked me to the massage room. It is a little difficult to lie down on a massage table with a full hard on, but once I did, she started teasing and pleasing me. I think it excited her to see me so excited so soon. Soon she raised her top and was using her breasts all over my back and butt, and giving me lots of timulation from behind. She had me turn over, oiled up my dick, and then slowly started to stroke me as she sucked on my nipples and had me lick hers. It was nice. She brought me to a terrific climax, then spent the rest of the hour or more giving me a first rate massage. She would have brought me off a second time had I not been so depleted. It was great.

I usually give a $40 tip plus the 80 door charge. this seems to get the attention I want.

Dr D

Doctor D
01-22-06, 10:14
Made the trip for Augusta to Columbia today to release some stress. Had the pleasure of my first experience with Hanna.

RomeyHannah is one of the better looking providers at VIP; taller, prettier, fitter than the others. I had a great session with her last spring, then called back to see if she was there the next time, and they told me she was gone. I think they rotate around from one place to another, so when they go, they often return. I'm glad she's back. I go see her the next time I feel the urge. The AMP scene in Cola is growing on me!

Dr D

Bumbershoot
01-25-06, 07:30
Hey folks,

I had to leave Columbia for a while but I'm back and, well, looking for more action as usual, heh heh. I went down Two Notch tonight but didn't see much. I'm curious as to whether or not this Lisa gal is worth my time. Any input?

Oh, and I have been contemplating a meeting with Jayda. If anyone has seen her I would love to hear some opinions.

Will1234
01-25-06, 16:15
I drove down Two Notch today thinking the blue skies might bring out some girls. I only saw a BSW and she was maybe a 4.

TeenieWeenie
01-25-06, 21:30
Hey Bumbershoot -

I'd rather jerk-off than see Lisa. But maybe that's just me.

The AMPs here are getting very good, but it's rough paying 80-100 for a HJ.

Has anyone had any luck recently with Adultfriendfinder.com? LOTS of entries, but, well, nothing is guaranteed.

PWhipped
01-25-06, 22:25
?????????? On the Greenville bde, you say you are from Atlanta, and you ask for info there??? Care to post a while since you have been lurking, you say, for a long time?? Just an observation. Any one else have the antenna's up?? Wet dreams, PW

Hey folks,

I had to leave Columbia for a while but I'm back and, well, looking for more action as usual, heh heh. I went down Two Notch tonight but didn't see much. I'm curious as to whether or not this Lisa gal is worth my time. Any input?

Oh, and I have been contemplating a meeting with Jayda. If anyone has seen her I would love to hear some opinions.

Doitritenow
01-25-06, 23:26
Sounds really odd, smells funny, too...

Too many questions taht are probing the wrong things...................

Sultan

Bumbershoot
01-26-06, 09:18
On the Greenville bde, you say you are from Atlanta, and you ask for info there? Care to post a while since you have been lurking, you say, for a long time?? Just an observation. Any one else have the antenna's up? Wet dreams, PWI'm a little confused, as I have never posted on the Greenville bde...

Hard To Please
01-26-06, 14:30
where the ladies from Brookhaven landed? There were some fine ones there and my favorite was Anna who worked evenings. Our sweeties are usually pretty resilient and land on their feet(or their backs,LOL) at another nearby place or open a new one.
I'm so glad all the violent crime had been stopped in Lexington County so they could use so much of our taxpayer money on our hobby.

Falcon60
01-26-06, 18:14
I agree, low post odd questions. As far as lIsa goes, dude if you haven't seen this slender goddess your are missing out. Bumber or whatever you'll be sooooo happy with her GFE. In fact you'll feel like you're the only one to have been with her......that hour. Enjoy, All this is a dream of course. then scram

Spaceman Spiff
01-29-06, 23:37
In Sunday's "The State" newspaper:

LEXINGTON COUNTY INVESTIGATION
50 women linked to brothel

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/13739407.htm

If I read the subtext right, they want to scare all the johns:

"There are hundreds of names and records, showing customers from
around here as well as other areas,” he said.

But probably aren't going to do anything else:

No more arrests have been made in the case, however.

Spaceman Spiff

Bubba777
02-01-06, 00:23
In Sunday's "The State" newspaper:

LEXINGTON COUNTY INVESTIGATION
50 women linked to brothel

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/13739407.htm

If I read the subtext right, they want to scare all the johns:

"There are hundreds of names and records, showing customers from
around here as well as other areas,” he said.

But probably aren't going to do anything else:

No more arrests have been made in the case, however.

Spaceman SpiffThe news article certainly had some spin.

...and alot of bias. "...been accused of being the operator, or madam, of the business..." . etc.

Much to do about nothing.

Doctor D
02-03-06, 19:06
I enjoyed a pleasant session with Keisha at New Energy off Broad River north of Columbia this afternoon. I asked for Tina, my favorite there, and was told, first that she was coming back soon, then that she had a cold. Meanwhile Kim, the manager, gave me a quick table shower, and got me back to the room, where after about 15 minutes of waiting she showed up with Keisha. Keisha is a 40 something, slim and small, Korean woman who speaks fairly good English, and gives a good quality deep tissue massage. She finished with a very light touch, and it was delightful.
Paid 80 at the door and gave $20 tip, for which she seemed grateful.
No sign of Tina as i left, but there was a steady flow of customers during my time there. I believe NEM has become the most popular AMP in Cola.

Dr D

MajicStick
02-05-06, 08:54
I went to Our Place 5 times and never got any extra attention. Do they give gentle touches or is it stickly a back rub and a mint?

Captain 5
02-06-06, 16:33
I went to Our Place 5 times and never got any extra attention. Do they give gentle touches or is it stickly a back rub and a mint?Majic,

I have not been to New Energy, However, Our Place was simplya rub and tug shop. For F/S the only AMP is 4 Seasons.

Hard To Please
02-06-06, 17:47
And I stopped by Atlantis....briefly. The quality of lady there seems to have taken quite a hit. Any suggestions?

TeenieWeenie
02-08-06, 00:24
I dreamed I saw a very friendly lady who is a very good alternative to Lisa, (who's always been a bit bitchy with me). I suppose if you drifted over to a big dog board and looked for "Dezeray Sunshine", you might find some info on her.

With the unfortunate events going on at Brooks, friendly ladies are understandably paranoid about LE creeps trying to entrap them into illegal activities. If you dream, understand this and have some patience.

Knot Sure
02-10-06, 18:52
I noticed WIS had a story about prostitution on Two Noth yesterday. If your interested you can see the video on their website.

Zoo TV
02-15-06, 19:25
Saw this interesting article on Atlantis II

http://www.wltx.com/news/news19.aspx?storyid=35248

Later
Zoo

Beez Wax
02-15-06, 21:21
Apparently the Lexington county Sheriff is continuing to "Clean-up" his county. He has shut down both LMR and Atlantis !

I hope the fine residents of Lexington County are sleeping soundly in their beds tonight knowing that these places are closed !!

Zoo TV
02-15-06, 22:24
I can't believe that LE does not have anything better to do than to bother harmless MPs. There are meth labs, child molestors, murderers, thieves and they want to pick on MPs. LE are a bunch of pussies and need to go after real crime.

Later
Zoo

Jimmy Smits
02-16-06, 09:08
The entire story today it mentions there was a man there at the time of the bust who was on a table totally naked. There was not enough evidence to charge him. That sounds odd. Usually haven't they just been rounding them all up and charging them anyway?

buster2067
02-16-06, 10:30
Jimmy, I don't know if it could be, but I read an article last week were a sheriff in a county in Virginia was using single deputys to go in AMPs an see if there were a place of prostitution. That some of the LE were actually involved in sexuall acts an would later go back an bust the places.

Princeton73
02-16-06, 11:49
See

http://www.lex-co.com/SHERIFF/news-releases.htm

Smut Villian
02-16-06, 20:33
The entire story today it mentions there was a man there at the time of the bust who was on a table totally naked. There was not enough evidence to charge him. That sounds odd. Usually haven't they just been rounding them all up and charging them anyway?
I'm no lawyer, but soliciting and pandering for prostitution are actually misdemeanors. No cop is going to arrest on a misdemeanor not committed in his prescence because getting a conviction would be difficult at best (any bush-league public defender would eat the cop's lunch in court on a "he said/she said/but the cop wasn't there" charge). That explains why almost every time you hear about arrests for soliciting/pandering, either film footage or undercover decoys (or a combination of the two) are involved; they've gotta have some evidence, or else the case goes up in smoke. If the guy didn't try to buy pussy from a decoy, wasn't caught on film, or caught in the act by a cop, then the most they probably gave him was a stern ass-chewing. They knew damn well what he was doing there but didn't have anything on him.

TeenieWeenie
02-16-06, 22:05
Well what do ya know? I might be a movie star!

Good thing I didn't engage in any illegal activity with the young lady. Or in the new "America-stan", is being nude illegal? Is thinking about intercourse illegal?

UGH!! What a hypocritical society we live in!

I wonder if the pencil-dicks in L.E. are gonna harass the AMPs next? Maybe in 10 years we'll be just like Saudi Arabia, where you can get beaten for speaking to a woman who isn't your relative or wife?

Something to ponder: the assholes in this country who use a badge to beat-up and harass CONSENTUAL BEHAVIOR, are the same non-thinking types of bozos who in a different culture would strap a bomb onto themselves and blow up a school bus.

Jerks!

Hard To Please
02-20-06, 13:23
I want to puke over two of my favorite hangouts getting busted. What other alternatives to we have in Colatown? I was really getting to be "friends" with one of the ladies at LMR. I'm not going to say which one now!

If anyone knows something similar happening in or around Columbia, please let me know. I'm there often on business and need a place to relax.

PM me, I guess. I wouldn't put where my dog is doing it on here right now.

LexLuther
02-25-06, 13:47
Teeniewienie,

I beg to differ with you. Say what you will about terrorists, but they do believe in what they are doing and they are willing to give their life to further their cause.

On the other hand, the hypocritical analphabets in this country who try to force the rest of society to accept their version of truth are often out there fornicating with their neighbors every chance they get. Divorce rates among the religious right are just as high as in the rest of the population. These people are some of the biggest hypocrites around. The last thing they would ever consider doing is sacrificing their lives for their notion of God.

But they want to make damned sure that you and I have no opportunity to have any fun and that no one else can make a buck off of that, their professed belief in free market economics notwithstanding.

Lex

NC Transplant
02-25-06, 22:09
Lex, You said it very well about all these do gooders telling others how to live. They need to get a life instead of being the control freaks they are. I can't see why anything about this hobby should be illegal. What 2 concenting adults do is their business. wether any money changes hands for it or not? How many women sleep with a man to get him to buy her something or to get money from him, or to get a promotion at work? It is really no different now is it.

Smut Villian
02-26-06, 06:49
Hell, I think the women are behind this IMHO (not the providers, but the wives/girlfriends). Think about it - the only power your "significant other" (or any other woman for that matter) has over any man is mostly sexual in nature; but what happens when a man can get it from somewhere else? Women don't like it when we have options, because it fucks up the sexual blackmail racket they've got going. And, since their husbands want to keep getting pussy from their wives, they can easily coerce the men into opposing the hobby (again with sexual blackmail). Seems like the more I learn about women the closer I come to being a full blown misogynist :)

LexLuther
02-26-06, 15:41
Hell, I think the women are behind this IMHO (not the providers, but the wives/girlfriends). Think about it - the only power your "significant other" (or any other woman for that matter) has over any man is mostly sexual in nature; but what happens when a man can get it from somewhere else? Women don't like it when we have options, because it fucks up the sexual blackmail racket they've got going. And, since their husbands want to keep getting pussy from their wives, they can easily coerce the men into opposing the hobby (again with sexual blackmail). Seems like the more I learn about women the closer I come to being a full blown misogynist :)

Very true. In fact this may be the largest reason that marriages in this country do fail so frequently. By infiltrating media, education, and all of the other organs of culture, they have been able to make us all swallow the notion that they are "equal". Once we accept that, then we are forced to play their game and bargain with them for that which is supposed to be (and once was) guaranteed by the act of marriage. Once married, a man is essentially an indentured servant. Should he divorce this tyrant whom he once loved, he will most likely be in debt for a substantial portion of the rest of his life.

But if a guy discovers that he can get what he needs simply by paying for it (as we pay for virtually everything else we need) then he realizes that pussy is just pussy. He has no need to enslave himself in order to get what he needs and deserves in order to be happy. So the power that women have over men by virtue of their sex organs evaporates. Naturally they are not going to like this.

This society is all about manipulating people and enslaving them. It's really sick. People in places like Thailand or Vietnam, or even Scandinavia seem to be much happier in Lex's opinion. Lex has been all around the world and in spite of our apparent material well-being, Lex finds that people in this society are not very happy or well-adjusted.

Lex

Muddy Shoes
02-28-06, 15:59
Will be making a short visit to your fine city next week and was hoping to stop by 4 Seasons. Has anyone been there lately? I haven't seen many posts. Trying to plan ahead as my play time will be kinda limited.

Muddy

Jimmy Smits
02-28-06, 21:54
Will be making a short visit to your fine city next week and was hoping to stop by 4 Seasons. Has anyone been there lately? I haven't seen many posts. Trying to plan ahead as my play time will be kinda limited.

Muddy

I have not been inside personally but I stop by the Subway next door every week and they are still hopping.

Hard To Please
03-01-06, 12:35
Of course, I lied and told them I had been there many times about a year ago. They wouldn't remember, they change "shifts" at an AMP every few weeks, with a few exceptions. I got a good backrub and a semi-happy finish from an attendant. But overall, I was not impressed with the quality or the prices. I don't know that I'll go back.

YoungGunner
03-09-06, 22:52
Warm weather has brought some girls back out. Picked up a wsw in W. Col. last week. FS for .20!!! She even let me get a cameraphone video of her. She had been out all day and only had one other cust. Plus she really needed the money. Funny, nomally its the reverse around here. She gave me her digits. Will try it this weekend. If she is cool with it, I'll pm trusted members with her number. Cross you fingers!

Doctor D
03-10-06, 17:50
I dropped by New Energy on Rushmore (off Broad River) about mid day Friday. It was fairly crowded, with lots of traffic coming in and out during my time there.
Tina, my favorite, seems to have left New Energy for parts unknown, or un explained to me at least. I took a session with Leah sp? who is a very short, slim, woman of 40 something. She did an adequate job all around, but was not as good as Tina or Yumi. I was disappointed to learn that Tina had left.

Dr D

Popsla
03-12-06, 01:26
I cruised Cola this early Saturday evening and the ladies are out. Most were dressed in short skirts which I really enjoy.

I picked up Janet, a bsw, around Millwood and King. She was a 7 on the sw scale. She was clean, did not smell or smoke, and was not drunk or high. She said she does like to get high though. For .3 I enjoyed some great half and half in a secure location and I will be seeing her again.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting

Popsla
03-12-06, 23:25
In my previous post I mentioned Janet. Janet gave me some digits to get a hold of her or a friend. This friend is Keisha, a young, bsw. She rates a 6 on the sw scale.

I picked up Keisha on Sunday for a little afternoon delight. She accepted the same donation that Janet did. She was clean, did not smell or smoke, and was not drunk or high.

After we were done she told me that her and Janet would put on a two girl show and also would allow photographs. I smell a three person party coming on!!!

Fishman1822
03-13-06, 09:57
Fellas,

Could you help me out? I travel through the area a lot, but I have no idea where the AMP's are. I have an idea of NE's location, but the others are a mystery. Leo has closed down most of the amp's where I live. What a loss. Unless you have visited a good one, you can't understand why they're such a treasure. BC me if you need to.

Thanks

Spaceman Spiff
03-13-06, 13:40
Fish,

Well, it's no secret, they're in the phonebook, but:

VIP: In "Intersection Center", a mostly defunct retail plaza across the road from Dutch Square. Take the Broad River Road exit from I-20 and go South, turn at the sign for Service Merchandise (Sandy's Hotdogs works too).

Our Place/Best Massage: Take St. Andrews Rd exit from I-26 towards Broad River Rd. Across from Bi-Lo plaza in a strip with Astro Auto.

Four Seasons: On Two Notch Road. Take Two Notch exit from I-77 and go towards Camden/Sesqui St. Park. On the left in a strip with a Subway.

YoungGunner
03-14-06, 22:40
Potential high, results low!!! I though this would be a win/win weekend with the nice weather and my attempt to contact my new friend. First, tried multipule times to contact wsw I meet a couple of weeks ago and all I got was her voicemail. Wasn't to sad because I though with the nice weather this weekend I would have no problems finding something new. WRONG!!!!!!!! LE was out in full force on the west side of things. Can fine some gems there sometimes but not this weekend. Then, the few girls I saw this weekend were scooped up before I could turn arround. Not one taste. Not one at all. Very frustating weekend. Can't wait to head back to Myrtle Beach for some real fun.

Knot Sure
03-16-06, 18:56
Have been out a lot lately and noticed that there isn't any action so to speak on Two Notch. I saw a couple of not so good looking WSW over the past few weeks, but nothing I would consider. Looks like our fair city is as dry as a bone right now

Doctor D
03-17-06, 18:34
I had a strange experience this afternoon at VIP. I called ahead to see if any of my favorites were working. I asked for Gummi and was told she was out. She asked who else I knew and I said Hannah. I was assured H was there and I said I would come in. When I arrived about 30 minutes later another woman answered the door and I said I was here for Hannah. Hannah came in the room where I was undressing and clearly did not recognize me. I had seen her only once and that was months ago. As I was getting my table shower, Sandy came in and told me she was the one who took the phone call. She said she did not recognize me. I said I'd been in many times. It was all very friendly and I didn't anticipate any problems, but as Sandy was talking Hannah put a towel over my butt.
The massage was wonderful and long, and before the flip Hannah was giving me wonderful ass and ball play, as I squirmed with delight. But then, when I turned over, she took my hand and placed it on my erection. I thought she wanted me to place her hand there. I did. She wasn't willing to finish the job. I tried to talk w her in hushed tones. She pretended not to understand. I never tip until I'm dressed and leaving, but I thought I would offer to tip. She said shhhhh. I am still puzzled by all this. I've been going to VIP and New Energy about once a month for the last two years and have never had any problems. If H thought I was LE why did she get so intimate before the flip?

Any ideas? Is there a mood of fear out there due to the recent busts?

Dr D

TeenieWeenie
03-18-06, 00:56
Oh man! That is bad news. For years VIP has been a "sure thing" for me.

The only time I had trouble with the "release" was about a year ago at Our Place/Best Massage, with a woman whom I never saw there again. She wanted the release to be self-induced, but I finally whined enough until she helped me along.

Don't know what to say to this.

SC Oral Guy
03-21-06, 19:20
I had the luck of finding a WSW on Rosewood near Caseys Fireworks last night about 10PM, Older mid 50's (body is of a 30year old) blonde with a very nice rack, nice pussy, ass and legs. Gave a nice covered BJ for 30 she didnt have a phone but I gave her mine and she is gonna get a cell and set herself up in a hotel for incall soon, I hope to get some pics soon to.. Trusted members pm me for more info.
SC Oral Guy

PWhipped
03-28-06, 12:28
I had a strange experience this afternoon at VIP. I called ahead to see if any of my favorites were working. I asked for Gummi and was told she was out. She asked who else I knew and I said Hannah. I was assured H was there and I said I would come in. When I arrived about 30 minutes later another woman answered the door and I said I was here for Hannah. Hannah came in the room where I was undressing and clearly did not recognize me. I had seen her only once and that was months ago. As I was getting my table shower, Sandy came in and told me she was the one who took the phone call. She said she did not recognize me. I said I'd been in many times. It was all very friendly and I didn't anticipate any problems, but as Sandy was talking Hannah put a towel over my butt.
The massage was wonderful and long, and before the flip Hannah was giving me wonderful ass and ball play, as I squirmed with delight. But then, when I turned over, she took my hand and placed it on my erection. I thought she wanted me to place her hand there. I did. She wasn't willing to finish the job. I tried to talk w her in hushed tones. She pretended not to understand. I never tip until I'm dressed and leaving, but I thought I would offer to tip. She said shhhhh. I am still puzzled by all this. I've been going to VIP and New Energy about once a month for the last two years and have never had any problems. If H thought I was LE why did she get so intimate before the flip?

Any ideas? Is there a mood of fear out there due to the recent busts?

Dr D

Maybe LE or suspected guest was in another booth near by! I have been with Hannah before, nice lady.

Just a thought, PW

Explorer2
03-28-06, 23:00
Stopped by 4S. ~35 year old "LayLay" forgot how to do a massage.

Awatcher
03-29-06, 12:31
I cruised around Sunday morning about 11am, thisngs are picking up a bit.
On Two notch at BP station saw a wsw on the phone than walking in front of the hotel behind station. Not bad about a 7. Went past beltline and saw two bsw on one of the back streets both were decent looking and will flash for you.

Happy hunting.

SC Oral Guy
03-30-06, 22:21
Hey guys check my Sumter report.

Popsla
04-02-06, 12:11
The weather was nice and it was the first of the month. Normally at the end of a month or the first of a month a lot of non sw's are out because they need money for rent. WAS I WRONG. There were the normal crack hoes out last night (and not that many), but nothing interesting.

Warning!!! - there is a HE/SHE hanging around on Two Notch by the auto mall and the adult store, always in the shadows to hide his well defined face and adams apple. I slowed down last night to get a better look and he tried to open my door for a crash and dash. My doors are always locked. Threw a large rock at my rental car when I sped away. I have seen him out before (see other posts) - he is getting more aggressive. From far away he looks good, but beware.

Beach Style
04-04-06, 19:42
Looong time no post. For the sake of keeping everyone updated, this is posted on the "Other Forums" that share a similar name, as well. With all the Stormtrooper activity Cola has been seeing, I've really been laying low. The AMP's seem to be getting busted left and right, and SW action just doesn't appeal to me most of the time.

That being said, I passed a BSW at the intersection of Garners Ferry and Beltline this evening. Only the second time I've ever seen a SW anywhere near this area. She was in a pink baggy outfit, older woman, slightly overweight, maybe a 3 on the scale. She seemed to be just repeatedly crossing the streets making a square around the intersection over and over. I didn't partake, so can't really offer any further info on this one.

Hopefully as summer gets into swing LE will find something better to do with their time, and things will get back in swing.

Ren Man
04-07-06, 01:37
Her name is Nikki, and she's a mature blond who really knows how to make a guy feel special. She asked me to share her info with trusted members, so PM me if your interested...

travelernc
04-10-06, 16:48
Here is an article the shows why we in the hobby need to be careful and use the pm instead of giving such detailed information here.
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/14305950.htm

Copasetic
04-10-06, 17:02
Here is an article the shows why we in the hobby need to be careful and use the pm instead of giving such detailed information here.

Yep, it looks as if they are talking about this site. That's why boards that are a little more restricted, where the general public cannot read the messages, are much better.

PWhipped
04-11-06, 14:42
If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, it would look something like the following.
There would be:

57 Asians
21 Europeans
14 from the Western Hemisphere
8 Africans
52 would be female
48 would be male
70 would be non-white
30 would be white
70 would be non-Christian
30 would be Christian
6 would possess 59% of the entire world's wealth and all 6 would be from the USA
80 would live in substandard housing
70 would be unable to read
50 would suffer from malnutrition
1 would be near death
1 would be near birth
1 (yes, only 1) would have a college education
and only 1 would own a computer
When one considers our world from such a small compressed perspective, the need for acceptance, understanding and education becomes glaringly apparent. The following is also something to ponder...
If you woke up this morning with more health than illness...you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation...you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.
If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest,torture, or death...you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.
If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep...you are richer than 75% of this world.
If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace ... you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
If your parents are still alive and still married ... you are very rare, even in the US and Canada.
If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in that someone was thinking of you, and furthermore, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.

Someone once said:
What goes around comes around.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth
You may not be here for tomorrow. PW

LexLuther
04-11-06, 18:31
Jimmy,

Are you in love?

Lex

PWhipped
04-11-06, 19:03
I am in love with so many fine ladies, but tomorrow may never come ya know. Just a little upset in lifes multi facet of things thrown at you. Love , yes, LUST, DEFINATLY, and I really need to be in the arms of a lovely Asian tonight, but here in Atlanta, and my friends are working out of town, no where to go, any sugestions with a name and recomendation to get me in?? I can go elsewhere easily, but Asian is what I need. Just a little down and need some TLC. PW

Danwhanger
04-11-06, 22:15
You are lonely, been drinking and thiniking about a number of things and trying to figure it all out. We have all been there, and will be there again one day.I know what you mean about the Asian fever. There is no cure except another hot, wet, Asian application. But you have a wealth of knowledge about many things, one of which is women. You have to know a lot of other stuff too, or you would not have the resources to pursue this hobby. You are the man. Cheer up. You are still young and can arise to meet any challenge and work out a satifactory solution. For you and her.
All I know is the Happy Spa in Athens & Paradise Spa in Jonesboro from a couple of years ago, and what the older boys say about Commerce. But, then, you know the forum better than most. But for a really hot round eye woman, call Terri of Atlanta.

LexLuther
04-11-06, 22:21
PW,

Have you been to Tower lately? I believe the mama there is relatively new (last few months or so) and that they have opened up a bit.

I know how you feel. I guess when you get right down to it, we all go to AMP's for the same reason as you stated. We are trying to form some kind of connection in this world where we all feel so unconnected.

Lex

PWhipped
04-12-06, 07:32
But for a really hot round eye woman, call Terri of Atlanta.

Yes Terri is a fine example of a Lady. I know her and we chat not often enough.

Thanks, And Wet Dreams to All, PW

PWhipped
04-12-06, 07:36
PW,

Have you been to Tower lately? I believe the mama there is relatively new (last few months or so) and that they have opened up a bit.

I know how you feel. I guess when you get right down to it, we all go to AMP's for the same reason as you stated. We are trying to form some kind of connection in this world where we all feel so unconnected.

Lex

Have not, maybe I should go tomorrow?? Go to the Cheeta for warm up and then to Tower for cool down, maybe a wet dream, if not, I will knock the bottom out of MiMi, (grin).

Wet dreams to all and to all a good day, PW

LexLuther
04-12-06, 17:41
PWhipped,

You know I'm fairly certain that Mimi is the same woman who used to run BoBo in Marion. She has monsterous tits, but to me she has always looked somewhat unkempt. Also, I think she really doesn't do that sort of thing with clients.

Lex

Warhawk
04-13-06, 08:21
Hello,

I am new here and was wondering if anyone here knows what happened to McKenzie? She was an IE working Columbia and MB area.

Thanks

Wc Tb
04-14-06, 18:44
Hello,

I am new here and was wondering if anyone here knows what happened to McKenzie? She was an IE working Columbia and MB area.

ThanksI know she is still in the area after talking to Karmen a few time but I get the impression she only works when she wants to whice seems to be never. Her Hubby might have something to do with it.

WC

Warhawk
04-15-06, 08:32
I know she is still in the area after talking to Karmen a few time but I get the impression she only works when she wants to whice seems to be never. Her Hubby might have something to do with it.

WCThat would do it. Thank you for the information. Never had a date with Karmen and with Mckenzie pretty well out of it looks like I will have to find Karmen or another provider.

Warhawk

Giani
04-18-06, 13:00
This article has given many of us a jolt, making our hair stand on end! We always suspected that LE might use the board in this way, but fooled ourselves that it might only tell them what they already know. I have posted the link in Cincinnati, and friends are posting the link in other cities. Good job travelernc!

Giani

Spaceman Spiff
04-19-06, 02:11
Frankly I still think it's overblown:

“We were alerted to the information on these sites by various people,” Lexington County Sheriff James Metts said. “A lot of the information we were able to get by monitoring the sites tended to be a benefit to the investigation.”

So people contacted them with information from here. So? They knew what was going on at Brooke's from the first time Brooke's bought an ad in the Free Times. The information "tended to be a benefit". Wow, what a weasly wording. Basically Metts is trying to use The State to sow a bit of fear. Fine, that's his job as he sees it, and he's not saying anything that's strictly untrue, but essentially he's "playing" the reporter.

Yes, if you mention a specific girl, that may set her up, but a place like Brooke's? They knew about it within days.

Spiff

Gaiaherb
04-19-06, 05:46
Went to the new massage place in town, I had Tina. What a pleasant surprise. Very good massage in the shower and in the room. No FS, but that was ok. Not what I was looking for. It was a good time by both.

Romey
04-19-06, 18:54
What new place?

Danwhanger
04-21-06, 11:30
I needed a treatment for my Asian Fever condition and went to 4 Seasons for a theraphy session. Saw Yong, 30 something, good looking. She was very skillful and tasteful. Worth the trip. I did get a glimpse of the other girl on my way out. She was more petite than Yong, but I would still choose Yong.
Knowing that this was the only FS Spa in Columbia, I did not try any of the others mentioned on the board.

TeenieWeenie
04-21-06, 22:34
Guys -

I had a date tonight with a provider who used to work at Atlantis. She said she quit there as soon as Brooks Haven got busted, and she confirmed that the main reason for the bust was drugs. Prostitution is still a misdemeanor, and besides she claims to know all the judges in town! (Many of them are clients!)

Giving specific info on a lady, particulary one who walks the street, may get her busted, but Jesus H. Christ guys, ********* is still going on like nothing happened! I feel comfortable giving out the same level of info the ladies give out themselves on *********.

While we need to be discrete, we still need to share info. Anybody who didn't know what was going on at Brooks Haven, LMR, and Atlantis had his head up his butt! LE ain't stupid, folks! If they felt the need to bust 4 Seasons or the other non-FS AMPs, they would. But if there isn't something more substantial like drugs going on, or neighbors bitching, they probably won't waste their time.

However ..... six years ago Greensboro NC used to be fun, but now it sucks. So sometimes LE does over-react. But that has NOTHING to do with what is reported on this board. (The AMPs in Greensboro got too plentiful and way too open.)

LexLuther
04-22-06, 12:10
TeenieWienie,

I think you are correct. I think that in general, the authorities will leave the AMP's, escorts, independents, etc. alone unless and until they get wind of something more nefarious such as drugs being used, sold, etc.

Now of course streetwalkers are another thing altogether. That is something that the general public regards as too obvious. So the authorities will usually try to either contain it to certain areas or zones or sometimes get rid of it altogether.

I do think that if there were too many AMP's, say like there was in Atlanta up until recently, then this starts to drive property values down. Then people get excited and you see a sudden push to put them out of business.

But I think that in general they will tolerate one or just a few fs AMP's.

I recently visited one of the gals who advertises in the paper here in Charleston. She used to have a studio which she said was required in order to get a business license. Then she figured she could get away with closing it because it was cutting into her margins. She said the cops visited her several times until they became convinced there were no drugs at her home where she now works. So they now let her alone.

The cops aren't stupid. They know that in general, this industry is not much of a threat to society. But if it gets out of hand or becomes involved with drugs, then they feel compelled to act.

I think that's why the AMP's have been so successful. In general, the Koreans who dominate this industry are discreet and don't use drugs. Not to say there are not exceptions.

Just my two cents worth.

Lex

Member #3943
04-22-06, 23:25
Lex ur very correct here in upstate im very close toa couple of the amps and the girls here, sometimes i stop by just to have tea with them.

Jgolf
04-23-06, 00:47
Longtime lurker. Here is my first report.

Went to Four Seasons and I will not return. I paid the the $60 door fee and was taken to the sauna. The sauna there is nothing like the sauna at VIP or Our Place....it was a room with a heating stove giving very little heat and no steam. I was not impressed.

Young (Yon?) then came and got me. She gave a adequate TS and asked if I had ever been there. I answered honestly and said no, but that I had been to VIP and OP several times.

When we got back to the room she explained that everything was on the menu. I told her I only wanted oral and she asked for $. I gave it to her without negotiating. I then asked if she woud get nude and she then asked for .2 more. Again I gave it up without a peep.

She returns and this is when I have the worst and most rushed time at an AMP ever. She gives a 2 minute light touch massage...I asked for a longer massage and she resists. I flip and she goes straight to CBJ with lots of hand action. Very rushed and not at all sensual. I was in and out the door in less than 20 minutes.

I thought maybe $ was not enough and that's why she gave such poor service. Also I did hear someone else enter a few minutes after I did so maybe that was it. Either way I will not return.

Explorer2
04-23-06, 21:26
JGOLF,

My last experience with 4S was very similar. They have gone down hill.

I was put in the waiting sauna. Retrieved by "LayLay". Rushed table shower. Not worth much light touch massage on the back. Straight to business. Increased price. Overall not the best service.

Adventurous

Bubba777
04-23-06, 23:38
Longtime lurker. Here is my first report.

Went to Four Seasons and I will not return. I paid the the $60 door fee and was taken to the sauna. The sauna there is nothing like the sauna at VIP or Our Place....it was a room with a heating stove giving very little heat and no steam. I was not impressed.

Young (Yon?) then came and got me. She gave a adequate TS and asked if I had ever been there. I answered honestly and said no, but that I had been to VIP and OP several times.

When we got back to the room she explained that everything was on the menu. I told her I only wanted oral and she asked for $. I gave it to her without negotiating. I then asked if she woud get nude and she then asked for .2 more. Again I gave it up without a peep.

She returns and this is when I have the worst and most rushed time at an AMP ever. She gives a 2 minute light touch massage...I asked for a longer massage and she resists. I flip and she goes straight to CBJ with lots of hand action. Very rushed and not at all sensual. I was in and out the door in less than 20 minutes.

I thought maybe $ was not enough and that's why she gave such poor service. Also I did hear someone else enter a few minutes after I did so maybe that was it. Either way I will not return.

Jgolf,

You sure do get around all over the state for such a new poster.

Thanks for the reports.

California Kid
05-04-06, 21:07
Hello,
I’ll be in Columbia next week on business staying downtown and I was hoping someone could point me in the proper direction of a FS AMP. I have read through the forum and it didn’t look too promising. Are there any FS AMP’s? If so what type of tip should I bring with me? I'm willing to drive a bit if I have to. If there are not any AMP’s is their a local agency that someone can recommend or a Craigs list posting? As always I will post my experience. If you do not wish to post here please PM me. And by all means feel free to search my postings to validate my authenticity!! :-)

Kid

Spaceman Spiff
05-04-06, 22:54
CK,

Four seasons, the subject of several posts before yours is the only full-service AMP in town. Unfortunately, judging from these posts, it has gone downhill since I was last there. At any rate:

I-20 to the Two Notch Road Exit, turn left onto Two Notch, proceed several miles, over I-77. Just after a stop light, there will be a small strip mall on your left with a Subway eatery. Four Seasons abuts the Subway. If you see a "Big Lots" store, you went too far. Door fee is $60 and, in the past anyway, $200 has brought FS.

You can pick up a copy of the local alt-weekly, The Free Times, for a good selection of services in the back pages. It is not a good time for fixed location services due to a number of high-profile busts recently.

Spaceman Spiff

Bubba777
05-05-06, 00:22
My one time to 4s was a little bit disappointing. This was last summer. They seemed a little nervous and I don't know what was going on. I sat in the sauna for about 20 minutes and then had a TS and then a brief massage and then went on my merry way. This was a few months ago.

About 2 weeks ago I went to an AMP that is somewhat west of MB. No fs was asked for, offered, or given. It was a great massage and a very relaxing experience.

Bubba777
05-05-06, 00:24
Also regarding 4s, they had a sign printed on construction paper at the entrance/"lobby" that stated that they did not offer massage. I suppose a licensing issue.

Bald2323
05-07-06, 23:41
I'll be in Columbia on business (near the airport) and was hoping to get some guidance on SW in the area. I've been back through the forum but it's hard to know where from the posts I read.

Help would be appreciated in the room or via PM.

TexasD

IWantYourSex
05-08-06, 23:45
A bad experience for me. She had a no touching policy. It was like having a no touch lap dance. She kept a nice distance and space out. She is just there to take your money. After you get your 5mins. She want you to leave. And that damn phone will not stop ringing. At least have some respect and turn off the phone. You just cant enjoy yourself when there are all these rules and what nots. And that damn photo is heavily airbrush for your pleasure.

PWhipped
05-09-06, 11:14
Who?? Link or name or something. PW

A bad experience for me. She had a no touching policy. It was like having a no touch lap dance. She kept a nice distance and space out. She is just there to take your money. After you get your 5mins. She want you to leave. And that damn phone will not stop ringing. At least have some respect and turn off the phone. You just cant enjoy yourself when there are all these rules and what nots. And that damn photo is heavily airbrush for your pleasure.

IWantYourSex
05-10-06, 00:04
Her name is beautiful. Beauty for short. Stay away. Far far away. She got a ad on eros.

Hard To Please
05-10-06, 14:34
Pm if you must. But if she is bad, we need to know why.

I'm in colatown often and sorely miss Atlantis and LMR. If anyone knows anything like that(non-asian), I sure would like to know about it.

California Kid
05-10-06, 21:14
I took one for the team tonight. I like going to amps but because of the recent bad reviews and the high prices that everyone has been quoting for 4S I figured I would try out one of the ads in the back of the free times. I called around and all of the agencies seemed to have the same price $.8 all in. I chose Carolina girls just because, and they offered incall. I don’t like a girl showing up where I live call me weird. They said they had both a brunette and a blond working and they were both very attractive. Apparently that word means something different where I come from. Anyway I was given a place to meet a crapy hotel near I-20. The girl that answered the door was the kind of girl you would pass on even if you were drunk and the bar is closing. I appreciated that she was young, but she was way over weight and reeked like cigarettes. I would have guessed that she just had a baby but I was like no way, if she just had a baby she wouldn’t be smoking. She also needed to clean her shelf up a bit both her legs and her snatch needed a trim. I should have turned around and left but you know how it is. I have already invested this much time. When I walked in it was right to business. She had me get undressed and she started in with CBJ on to CG then finish with Mish. After she was done she jumps up runs into the shower cleans up and then starts getting dressed leaving me to clean myself up. She didn’t even offer me a towel or anything. As we are leaving we start with the small talk and she asks for a tip on top of the amount I gave her. She then added that she just had a baby and the baby is just 19 weeks old. WHAT??!! Granted women who do this for a living aren’t rocket scientists but come on now everyone knows about smoking and pregnancy. Anyway I know that some of you have been complaining about 4S. But if it’s like any other amp, they semi try to give you the illusion of service. The back rub may be short and lame, but at least there is some sort of work up right? Then when you are done I bet they offer you a warm towel to clean you up. They don’t leave you to clean up yourself. Plus after my $.8 that turned into $$ because it was incall which they failed to mention and the tip at the end I was just .4 less than 4S and I think I would have had a better time. Anyway I just wanted to thank the members of this board who gave me info and pointed me in the proper direction. If you guys ever get and itch to call one of the numbers is the back of the free times, skip Carolina Girls.

Kid

Falcon60
05-11-06, 15:28
In a recent run through Columbia I saw no less than 6 wsw. I don't want to be real specific but I can tell you that it was not in the Two notch rd area. In fact saw 2 at the same time, One walking one way and another the other way. I saw brunette, blonde, redhead, and even Lisa! (blech) The brunette looked nice in shorts and her hair up, redhead was SKINNY with a tattoo. Also saw one that had been around some time ago. Said she went to the pokey or a short time but is back. All are trying to stay close to thier respective hotels, said LE was hot around there. I wrote a report yesterday but have not seen it posted soooo, this may be redundent. Be safe and oh by the way, I've noticed a few of you out there making some VERY obvious pick ups, be careful

Ruthless
05-11-06, 18:14
Had the opportunity to be in Cola this morning. Checked out Two Notch and saw an unattractive BSW, but nothing else. In all honesty, I headed to BRR to get something to eat at Cracker Barrel, and came across the old stand-by, Lisa. Got an interesting story from her that I'll share by PM to trusted guys (don't want to put this woman's business out in public). Got BBBJ for a deuce - quality was improved from past visits, but still nothing to brag about. Anyway, nothing else was to be seen, so I hit the road. LE was hot, hot, hot all over Two Notch - I only made one trip up and down. Be careful, gents.

Knot Sure
05-15-06, 08:05
Happened to be out and about in Cola last Friday and decided to take a troll through the Non-Two Notch haunts in town. My efforts turned up one WSW who was plying her wares in front of her hotel. From a distance she looked pretty good, but after turning back for a second look and a pull in when I got a closer look she was a really scary looking thing. She had a horrible looking face with sunken eyes and crack sores and her arms were covered with nasty tatoos. Didn't take long to determine that she was not worth a stop, so I pulled away quickly and went on my merry way.

Jimmy Smits
05-15-06, 20:16
California Kid is right on!

Called last week and after some serious running around to meet her in the parking lot at a place on Bush RR it turned out she was a girl I had seen once at LMR.

Well the story gets a little interesting. I knew immediately I wasn't going to go with her as her service at LMR sucked ass. Rushed, uninspired, and pathetic.

So she qoutes me 1.8 for the hour. I asked her "is this for the FULL hour or is it once and done?". She replies well I'll give you a massage after but all you get is one pop. So I told her no thank you as I was looking for a full hour of fun.

So now her mood changes and she gets pissed (probably already paid for the room). She asks me how much I am willing to pay for a half hour. I tell her I am not interested in that and that I want to see if she can keep up with me for a full hour.

So she then proceeds to call me an asshole and tells me "if you weren't so ugly you could get a girl at the club".

Now I am 35, in reasonably good shape, and look pretty average to decent. Nothing that would offend anyone especially a working girl.

So I replied to her "if you weren't so stupid and awful in bed you could have a steady guy and not have to spread 'em for a living".

At this point she picks up a rock and throws it in my direction and is screaming. I started laughing at her from my car as I drove away and I told her I'd be posting my encounter with her on the internet and that she was going to see a decrease in traffic.

Guys just stay away from this girl. She's a total waste of $$ and there are plenty of others out there willing to work and earn their keep.

Falcon60
05-17-06, 14:21
Saw Cyrstal walking and swinging her arms at lunch today. She has put on a few pounds. Passed her by.

Stoner
05-17-06, 21:17
Is Carolina girls a complete hit or miss? Is there a girl amongst them worth asking for?

I'm in town this week coming up, and was hoping for some fun. Otherwise, I'll have to cut a path through the strip clubs again...see what I can net.

Hard To Please
05-18-06, 08:48
in the back of the free times? There are a bunch offering incall/outcall. What's a good bet for a dream? PM please or respond here if you'll be measured in what you say.

And there is a new place called "Solace." Anybody take one for the team yet?

Big Guy Eight
05-19-06, 12:23
One of the best times I've had in CAE was through a Free Times ad.

And, the cost was "reasonable" - about on line with the AMP's.

Note that the telephone numbers listed frequently change, and they have a way to screen you before offering their services.

Good luck, and let us know how you make out.

Romey
05-21-06, 07:07
Stopped by New Energy Friday night and once again had the pleasure of Yoomi. Enjoyed the one finger massage along with the hand release. She was getting hot from the excellent massage so she had to cool down by pulling down her top. This was a nice added bonus.
Romey

LexLuther
05-21-06, 11:51
Romey,

Can you please PM me with some additional info?

1.) How is Yumi in the looks department?

2.) Is anything else available, for instance DATY, etc.?

Thanks.

Lex

Warhawk
05-22-06, 08:14
Damn, I miss SMC! What I would'nt give to spend some quality time with Dallas again. She was great fun! Seen a few WSW in the non-Two notch road area. Two brunettes together that looked good and got scooped up before I could get them. A blonde with nice body but ditto on the scoop up and then a chubby strawberry blonde that I passed on.

Amosskittow
05-22-06, 19:47
This afternoon and Absolutely Nothing happened! Saw two probable BSW's and one possible wsw. Wasn't looking to partake, just wanted to see what I could see. Leo was quite busy out there anyway. The possible WSW wasn't dressed the part but was in the right area. Actually kinda dressed up with a handbag. Strolling real slow but no "look" and seemed preoccupied. Tall brunette in good shape body-wise from a distance, but something clearly was amiss. Might not have been one at all- I am very out of practice. If I actually happened on a regular and didn't know it- clue me in. pm if needed.

Captain 5
05-23-06, 09:50
[QUOTE=Warhawk]Damn, I miss SMC! What I would'nt give to spend some quality time with Dallas again. She was great fun!

Could not agree more Warhawk. Jada was another one who worked at SMC that was a terrific lady. I saw her at a different spa before it closed about 18 months ago. I also know Jada is working as an indy down in Florida and occasionally travels. But what happened to Dallas? Any idea where she might be hanging out?

Awatcher
05-24-06, 13:45
Wow is this town dead, went a different route than usual and saw absolutely nothing. Drove airport area and BRR area not a single sighting.

Warhawk
05-25-06, 11:39
[QUOTE But what happened to Dallas? Any idea where she might be hanging out?[/QUOTE]I wish I knew! She told me she bought a house up here but was still going back and forth to FL. That was right before SMC closed. Saw her once last year at Best Buy said hello she said was doing well and starting a vacation then would be available after that but nothing since. If anyone knows where she is working PM me please!

Craptacular
05-27-06, 00:57
After reading up a bit here on NE, I decided to try it for myself. When I got in, I paid the fee and was led to my room by a stocky brunette. She gave me the table shower, but there was no play there. Maybe it was because I was visibly unexcited at the time.

When I got back to the room, I waited for about ten minutes and then Y. entered. She was about a 5 in looks, but had a tight body. After a long massage, she called for the flip and I directed her hands to business. She's quite talented in that department, and she was willing to let my hands roam at will.

She didn't seem esp. excited or anything at any point, like I've read about in some older posts. When we were done, she did say she was pretty tired...I was the last hobbyist out the door that night.

All in all, it was an okay visit...7 of 10 to Y. for being a trooper. Nonetheless, I'm more of a fs seeker, so I probably won't be back. 4s is really more my speed. I posted a report about my last visit on that other board as Johnny Walker.

I can't say I understand all the negative reports on 4s. I've had mediocre service there, but never left with the kind of feeling that I would never go back. There is a variance in the level of providers, but, on the whole, I've been pretty satisfied. Can't say I've seen anyone truly spectacular since the days of Candy and Holly, though...

Is there any other fs stuff going on in Colatown? The SW scene is very slow with interspersions of scariness. I'm fascinated by some of the reports I've read, but I never seem to hit in that hit or miss game.

Anybody familiar with any of the providers with internet presence. I've seen PJ, Azaria B., and PrincessL on the web, but haven't partaken. Any reports on any of these?

Anyway, a big old salute to the old hands who post such excellent reports. Keep up the good work, guys, and may all your dreams be wet ones...

PWhipped
05-28-06, 08:13
After reading up a bit here

Anybody familiar with any of the providers with internet presence. I've seen PJ, Azaria B., and PrincessL on the web, but haven't partaken. Any reports on any of these?

Hey Cap, I have seen Az B, was great a year or so ago, go see her an let us know what your experience was. I have seen a few independants in Cola, all have been good to better, plus the Asian who is from there will rock your boat, and she knows many others in the area.

Post some more news, good post for starters.

Wet Dreams to all, PW

Craptacular
05-28-06, 23:27
I think I'll try to set up a appt. with Az sometime in the next month or so. According to her site, she runs specials around the first of the month, so I may treat myself.

Thanx for the props, P. I've read guys like you and Spiff for years and just stayed in the background. I realize now that these posts keep us all informed on the action, and I need to do my part.

Anybody seen anything good on the street scene lately? My routes tend to be BRR, TN, and NM. Any likely spots I'm missing? I tend to go pretty late (after midnight), and I wonder if I'm just too late to see anything good. I've partaken of a SW precisely twice, and that was the infamous Dee. I'm looking for something a little better...

Anyway, gents, pleasant dreams.

Romey
05-29-06, 07:39
Hey PW, can you tellme more about the Asian around Cola.
Thanks,
Romey

Hey Cap, , plus the Asian who is from there will rock your boat, and she knows many others in the area.

Post some more news, good post for starters.

Wet Dreams to all, PW

PWhipped
05-29-06, 22:42
Since so many have asked here and by PM.

http://escorts.com/eweb.asp?m=1073828

Wet dreams, PW

Amosskittow
05-30-06, 00:01
Since so many have asked here and by PM.

http://escorts.com/eweb.asp?m=1073828

Wet dreams, PWAnd used to be very well connected with other ladys in the area. I know of one connection for sure. Haven't talked to her in a long time.

PWhipped
05-30-06, 10:24
Just ask for what you want, she is a lady for satisfaction.
Wet Dreams, PW

And used to be very well connected with other ladys in the area. I know of one connection for sure. Haven't talked to her in a long time.

TeenieWeenie
06-01-06, 21:07
I've seen Azaria. Great girl, had fun. But there was some guy hanging out in the darkened kitchen of her appt. Freaked me out!

I think your best bet for independent escorts is Sammantha. Cute girl; GREAT attitude.

These girls and others advertise on the big puppy board, a link to which the mighty J. Won't allow.

By the way. If you are headed south on I95, stop in at the spa in Brunswick, Ga, (exit 29). A little birdie hopped on my window, and told me that fun can be had there, at least until the ugly piggies arrive and chase all the pretty birdies away. (Which may be soon - I dreamed I visited this spa, and as I was walking in, an ugly, fat, old American woman scowled at me. The thought that I might be having fun apparently upset her. Ugh. What a nightmare! )

BarkinDawg
06-04-06, 22:40
Anyone ever bump into Rio?

She used to work at Image off BRR.

Just curious?

Amosskittow
06-08-06, 00:16
Azaria is great. A hot 20 something gypsy looking gal. I've always seen her in an inexpensive motel near the Airport area. No creepy guys around. Also a bargain when you hit her specials. All covered, but the best covered bj I have ever gotten.

Daisy- a petite 30ish lady was the next best thing going, but she has been out of touch of late.

Allison Bentley was a hottt soccer mom type that visited from Augusta for a while.

Miya Asia is the Aisian that PW is talking about. 30ish, definitely asian, GFE, nice looking and good performance. Rates are on target with the area. Keep her busy or we'll never see her as she'll start touring.

Kennedy used to be very active. Has limited availability now. Lost a lot of weight- used to be a small bbw. Very good time if you can get her.

Leslie- Atlantis II refugee. Sturdy lass. HUGE "tracts o' land"! Good time. Drama prone.

These are some of the ones I've seen personally. Will report on some others as my memory comes back. I miss Paula!

Magic Rat
06-08-06, 12:36
Amos: just to add to your report with what little experiences I've had in Cola.

Karmen - one of the best ever, few if any restrictions.

Amanda Prescott - young and very sensual. Hard to reach sometimes but well worth it if you can catch up with her.

Both are expensive compared to sw, but I'm way too nervous to try that.

And I agree 100%. I really miss Paula!

Princeton73
06-08-06, 14:51
Azaria is great.

Daisy-
Allison
Miya Asia

Kennedy

Leslie

These are some of the ones I've seen personally. Will report on some others as my memory comes back. I miss Paula!Also this one:

http://www.yourbarbiedoll.com

She used to spend a lot of time in Cola, but now works mainly out of Charlotte--very nice(!)

And the best of all, Amanda Prescott, but she seems to have disappeared (again). Maybe she'll pop up one day.

Amosskittow
06-08-06, 17:41
Amos: just to add to your report with what little experiences I've had in Cola.

Karmen - one of the best ever, few if any restrictions.

Amanda Prescott - young and very sensual. Hard to reach sometimes but well worth it if you can catch up with her.

Both are expensive compared to sw, but I'm way too nervous to try that.

And I agree 100%. I really miss Paula!Karmen is probably the best in town, but pricy. I'd go often if I could afford it.

I saw Amanda Prescott once, but she kept doing the "now you see me, now you don't, thing" and I never caught back up with her.

Never met Barbie, but would if she offered Coumbia incall again.

There are others, but I gotta dig 'em out of the depths of my address book. I hear ya about the SW nerves. Columbia is still a small place, hard to be anonymous around here.

Need Action
06-08-06, 21:59
Has anyone had a dealings with the Panther Girls escort service.

Princeton73
06-09-06, 11:56
And also Karmen, as Mr. Magic Rat mentioned

She used to work through/with the infamous/exquisite McKenzie, who seems to have disappeared again

Doctor D
06-10-06, 10:38
I went by New Energy the other day and enjoyed a very long, very pleasing session with Yumi (sp?). She is tall, very nice, and gives an outstanding cmt style massage. I had seen her before and, now that my favorite Tina has left, Yumi is the one. I saw one other, a new girl named Lee, short, ok looking, new to the place.
Yumi told me that Tina is in New York. Also that Hannah at VIP has gone to Virginia.
Yumi gave me nearly 2 hours of her time, which included a nice steam bath, thorough table shower, and a first rate massage. The happy ending was done with real skill and imagination. I liked talking w her too. She's a good one.

Has anyone been to VIP or Our Place lately? Who are your favorites there?

Still looking for an independent CMT style provider in cola but have had no luck and no leads.

Dr D

Chessi69
06-12-06, 21:45
Has anyone been to Best Massage Therapy? I'll be in town soon so any info would be appreciated.

Chessi69

SC Oral Guy
06-13-06, 17:39
Hey guys had a great board meeting this week to bad we couldnt find any girls to cum see us. Oh well maybe next meeting, Im sorry we didnt have a bigger crowd but it was still fun.

Oh I also found a new way to meet some ladies I have a date comming up on wednesday with a new 25 year old provider, I havent seen her pics so I dont know if it will be a good experience but she is a few steps above a SW but below an escort. Ill report on my trip wednesday night.

Lets plan a meeting next month and keep it by PM and invite only.
SC Oral Guy

Captain 5
06-14-06, 13:58
Fellow mongers,

It has been a while since I have lived in Cola. Coming back for a visit next week. Are the back pages in the Free Times still worth a look now that the aromatherapy places are gone?

Beez Wax
06-14-06, 20:31
Hey DocD,

Yeah, Yumi is a trip once you get to know her. I've found that if you see a lady enough times and are nice to her and you cultivate a relationship with her, then you get very nice service from her. I've had many an extended session with Yumi, and it was always extra nice.

Beez Wax
06-14-06, 20:35
I noticed in the back of free times in the adult section that there is a new place being advertised, Solace Therapeutics. It bills itself as "Rejuvenation for the mind, body, and soul". It seems to be in the broad river road area on the north side of I-20. Strange thing about it, is that their hours are 10AM-6PM. Seems pretty short hours. Anybody else heard anything about this place?

Spaceman Spiff
06-15-06, 04:04
Beeze,

I found the road it is on. You head north on Broad River from the I-20 exit, and go past St. Andrews. Haviland Circle is in the Piney Grove Road area, just after a quickie mart type thing on the right. If you get to the BP on the left, you went too far. However the parking lot where Solace must be was gated tight as it was well past 6pm (I should have read a bit more carefully the part about the hours!!).

Spiff

Cuddle Up
06-15-06, 11:05
I went by for a quick look a few days ago and saw a few vehicles in the parking lot (probably belonged to the other business there). While I would love for someone to "take one for the team", I am a bit concerned that they are located a block away from SLED. If someone pays a visit, please post it!

Craptacular
06-15-06, 21:11
Isn't Best Massage Therapy better known as Our Place? If so, I can report that the massage is pretty good, but the dream at the end, while available, is pretty forgettable. Definitely no FS, but then a lot of hobbyists go for manual release only anyway.

As for this new Solace place, I'd say their hours could be explained one of two ways: 1) They're trying to placate LE by operating only during more "standard" business hours, or 2) They ain't got what we want. 6 PM is only shortly after I get out of work, so I don't think I'll be going by there, unless its the weekend. On reflection, I'd have to say that number 2 above is probably accurate. Of course, who knows...maybe I'll have to take a long lunch and see.

So, on a completely different note, is the SW scene dead or am I just dumb? I've cruised areas mentioned here and elsewhere numerous times and found little or nothing--at least nothing meeting my standards. Something seems off, to me. The Spartanburg board is almost exclusively about SW...to hear the guys over there tell it, you have to try hard not to find some fun. Is Colatown really as crappy as it seems on this score?

Have a craptacular weekend, gentlemen.

Warhawk
06-16-06, 19:01
Was at the TN side of town and found "margie" slightly older but nice body around 10AM. Very pleasant and her "polishing skills" are outstanding. got a CBJTC for .25! She is worth a return trip.

Spaceman Spiff
06-17-06, 00:49
Ok, I was in town again, and made time to go by Solace during their odd hours. First I was wrong in my previous post about them being in the gated off parking lot. They are actually behind the quickie mart on the SE corner of Haviland and Broad River, not the NE corner.

As you come in the door, there is a flight of stairs, and Solace is on the second floor. The stairs lead directly into the lobby, without your having to go through another door/checkpoint (or if there was a door, it was open). I don't know what it says on their business license, but the decor is in line with an upscale aromatherapy place.

I was met by a very pleasant, attractive young lady, a white american who seemed to be upper middle class. The door fee was $60/30min, and I settled on the highest level of attention for $260. She did a backrub for a while as we chatted about weekend plans, and movies we had both recently seen, then came the flip, and some upclose and personal attention that I found quite fully satisfactory. Not an inexpensive session, but I didn't feel cheated at all (and in fact, we were more than 30min).

Spaceman Spiff

Jimmy Smits
06-17-06, 08:13
Ok, I was in town again, and made time to go by Solace during their odd hours. First I was wrong in my previous post about them being in the gated off parking lot. They are actually behind the quickie mart on the SE corner of Haviland and Broad River, not the NE corner.

As you come in the door, there is a flight of stairs, and Solace is on the second floor. The stairs lead directly into the lobby, without your having to go through another door/checkpoint (or if there was a door, it was open). I don't know what it says on their business license, but the decor is in line with an upscale aromatherapy place.

I was met by a very pleasant, attractive young lady, a white american who seemed to be upper middle class. The door fee was $60/30min, and I settled on the highest level of attention for $260. She did a backrub for a while as we chatted about weekend plans, and movies we had both recently seen, then came the flip, and some upclose and personal attention that I found quite fully satisfactory. Not an inexpensive session, but I didn't feel cheated at all (and in fact, we were more than 30min).

Spaceman Spiff

Spiff -

Did you spend $260 total or $60 plus $260 = $320? It does sound pretty pricey expecially considering the local hotel run incalls are running around $180 for an hour.

It would take a lot for me to check it out at those prices.

TeenieWeenie
06-17-06, 14:19
I went by Solace today, (Saturday), and it was closed. I called their number, and the recording said they were closed for the evening. It is now about 2:00 pm.

Anyway, based on Spaceman Spiff's report, I'm glad they were closed, as there is NO WAY I would want to spend that kind of money, but sometimes once I get in a place, teenie weenie takes over all cognitive functions, if ya know what I mean.

If I had that kind of money to spend on this hobby, I think I would save it up and move to some non-feminist country, rather than continuing to deal with the frustrations of the USA.

Spaceman Spiff
06-17-06, 14:52
Jimmy,

Yeah, I don't deny it's pricey. Partly I think of it as a walk-in convienience fee. It always seems to take hours of waiting to set up escorts or one-off incall.

Spiff

LexLuther
06-17-06, 16:32
Spaceman is a good guy and we all love him like a brother. But he seems to have more money than sense. Now if he would send me some money I could do his mongering research for him. A guy with that much money can't afford to waste his time.

:)

Lex

Amosskittow
06-17-06, 17:04

Spaceman SpiffToo pricy for me, as well. I guess with the demise of the other aromatherapy places, the lack of competition has allowed the price bar to go up.

Jimmy Smits
06-17-06, 18:06
Jimmy,

Yeah, I don't deny it's pricey. Partly I think of it as a walk-in convienience fee. It always seems to take hours of waiting to set up escorts or one-off incall.

Spiff

The most I've ever spent is $250. That was for a full hour (got three pops out of it) with a very hot GFE type in Pennsylvania.

I can usually get a full hour with two pops for $175 or $200 here by calling the places listed in the local papers.

I always ask the girl when I get to the place if it's one pop and out the door or if multiples are allowed. If she says it's once and done then I tell her thank you but I only will pay if it's for the full hour.

Sometimes they say "see ya" but most of them would rather get paid then have a meal walk out completely.

I may swing by Solace and see what the quality is like but I doubt I'll pay their prices.

Craptacular
06-18-06, 14:37
Well, this place seems about in line with the aromatherapy places that are no more. The pricing seems about the same. Of course, I am presuming that you got FS, Spiff. I'll occasionally spend money like that, but only for FS, and only for an exquisite provider.

And speaking of saving the almighty dollar, I ask again: what's the deal with the street scene? I understand that's a great way to have some fun with your spare change, but I never have any luck. Well, I do see some providers, but they're not very attractive to me.

For my money, the best consistent bang for your buck has to be 4S.

Anyways, I guess I have to agree with Spiff on the convenience factor. Further, I've found that the outcall deal is a toss-up. You don't know what you're going to get. Accurate descriptions, my ass.

But, back to Solace, let's get a little more info, Spiff. Did you get the impression that a hobbyist might get a choice of provider? Also, I haven't driven by...is it in a location that'll draw down the wrath of LE? If it's Lexington County, I think this place may not last long. I know the county line is right in that area, and Richland County seems a little less uptight about these things.

Anyways, have a craptacular weekend.

Spaceman Spiff
06-19-06, 17:04
'Tac,

Taking your points in order:

1) Yes, FS.

2) The street scene is scary. I gave it up after several very poor experiences, the last of which left me in fear of my life. YMMV, but to me the price does not counterbalance that!

3) Have had good experiences also at FS, though I haven't been lately.

4) True

5) I had the impression, perhaps faulty that there was only one girl on duty when I went by. At any rate, I was not offered a lineup, and didn't ask. I don't know if it is Richland or Lexington county. I would guess Richland, but would have to consult a map to be sure. The parking lot is essentially not visible from Broad River Road. There is some sort of police station on BRR fairly close. Cuddle Up says it's SLED. IIRC, the Lexington bruhaha started with the sherrif, not sure what SLED's authority in these matters is. At any rate, if they care, it's not going to matter if it's a block or 10 miles, they'll make the drive..

Spiff

SC Oral Guy
06-20-06, 12:23
Found a new girl in Columbia "Ashley" monday I spent an hour plus with her and she was great fantastic no rush BBBJ, CFS and even Anal. Her prices were a little higher than the streets but she is really a cutie at 25 years old, long blonde, 5'7", 34B big ole nipples and mostly shaved tight little pussy, great ass and great legs. She got into the session and I think she actually came a few times or she was one hell of an actress. Overall I give her a 9 on the session and a 9 in looks she wanted to please me and she also enjoys the sex she did everything I asked and more. She is quite submissive

I have another session set up for next week she is so HOT!!!

I posted a pic of her and trusted SENIOR members contact me for more info on her.

SC oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
06-20-06, 21:34
here is another pic of Ashley
SC Oral Guy

Doctor D
06-23-06, 13:05
I had a very nice session at New Energy, again with Yumi who has now become my all time favorite in the AMP scene here. She does not watch the clock and yesterday I must have been there the better part of 2 hours. Fortunately, they are not very busy this time of year, so it does not seem to be a problem. One other customer arrived while we were finishing up.
Yumi is excellent on the massage. She's a trained cmt and knows how to give a deep muscle massage. It feels great and the sensual finish is also done with great skill. A pleasant person as well.

--Dr D

Kabo Sport
06-25-06, 19:32
Hello all
New to your town - on assignment for several months.
I visited Columbia in the "good old days" circa 1989. Two Notch was well stocked with good providers in those days.
I found 2 of the best WSW's ever on a small street (Head street maybe??) behind the 'green' Motel at the top of the hill.
These two babes has one of those tiny tow-behind travel trailers in a lot.
You would sit on a kind of a bench - the girl would kneel on a cushion on the floor for the oral session - then you would swap places and pound her on the bench.
There was a natural blond and a brunette - the brunette was VERY skilled.
As I said - some of the best WSW sex I found.
Your town is not the same now - I have read the posts and agree it is slim now.
I did manage to find "Tammi" about 3 blocks off of Two Notch, not far from the big LE station.
Agreed to haul her to Steak'n'Shake - gave her .25 after the fun and photos. She spent the money and a few extra I gave her all on food.
Damn big sack of burgers!! Drove right up to her house - saw 5 /6 people (with an old lady) on the porch, waiting on the burgers. Go figure.
I picked up a girl in B'ham that was out to make money for bingo.
As I 'new' to Columbia - I have questions for the guys that actually post here.
1. Do I post photos or not? Most everyone says yes - I have had a couple of dumbasses that did not want photos or details posted. Let me know what you SC guys want.
2. Give me the facts concerning LE vs mongers. What do / can they do if they see you picking up a SW? What can they do if they see you at the drop-off?
Answers from senior members welcomed.

Regarding my posting of photos - if you are not a senior member, with postings / photos of your own - don't bother sending me a PM asking for details.

Enjoy the photos
Kabo Sport

LexLuther
06-25-06, 19:55
Kabo Sport,

I believe I've seen your posts on the Gastonia, NC board. I imagine the law there regarding picking up SW's must be similar to it is here. If uncle Leo sees you even slowing down for a SW, he has the right to arrest you. Leastwise that's the way I have always understood it.

Welcome and good luck.

Lex

SC Oral Guy
06-25-06, 22:41
Hello all
New to your town - on assignment for several months.
I visited Columbia in the "good old days" circa 1989. Two Notch was well stocked with good providers in those days.
I found 2 of the best WSW's ever on a small street (Head street maybe??) behind the 'green' Motel at the top of the hill.
These two babes has one of those tiny tow-behind travel trailers in a lot.
You would sit on a kind of a bench - the girl would kneel on a cushion on the floor for the oral session - then you would swap places and pound her on the bench.
There was a natural blond and a brunette - the brunette was VERY skilled.
As I said - some of the best WSW sex I found.
Your town is not the same now - I have read the posts and agree it is slim now.
I did manage to find "Tammi" about 3 blocks off of Two Notch, not far from the big LE station.
Agreed to haul her to Steak'n'Shake - gave her .25 after the fun and photos. She spent the money and a few extra I gave her all on food.
Damn big sack of burgers!! Drove right up to her house - saw 5 /6 people (with an old lady) on the porch, waiting on the burgers. Go figure.
I picked up a girl in B'ham that was out to make money for bingo.
As I 'new' to Columbia - I have questions for the guys that actually post here.
1. Do I post photos or not? Most everyone says yes - I have had a couple of dumbasses that did not want photos or details posted. Let me know what you SC guys want.
2. Give me the facts concerning LE vs mongers. What do / can they do if they see you picking up a SW? What can they do if they see you at the drop-off?
Answers from senior members welcomed.

Regarding my posting of photos - if you are not a senior member, with postings / photos of your own - don't bother sending me a PM asking for details.

Enjoy the photos
Kabo Sport

Damn Kabo
You sure took her a long way to get food.... With gas prices at 2.50 plus it cost you another 10.00 just for the ride, was there a surcharge like with UPS???

Anyway post away the cops know where the girls are even when we dont, so I dont think this board or any other effect the LE busts or patrols.

SC Oral Guy

Amosskittow
06-26-06, 19:08
I have enjoyed your reports from the Gastonia area. I used to live up there long ago and had some fun times.

I know I'm not a senior member, but I try to contribute where I can. If you feel like parting with Tammi's info after checking a few of my posts- feel free to PM me. I prefer to hunt as anonymously as possible locally, so I have little to report on the SW scene. The escort scene is another story. Play safe and good hunting!

Zepplin
06-27-06, 17:01
I was in town this weekend but only had a few min to cruise but got lucky quick. Got off i 20 & brr and saw some good looking ass walking real fast away from me. About an 8 from the back. Pulled up beside and she jumped right in. Face wasn't near as good but decided to go ahead.

Tracy is late 30s early 40s thin reddish hair small chest med to sm bod. She gave a good bbbj & spit for .2 plus .1 for tip. Good service. She gave me her friends phone # but I didn't have time to try her again. Till next time,

Z

Amosskittow
06-28-06, 16:53
Young (mid 20's) brunette escort. Quite attractive. Good service and attitude. New to the biz. Going rate for good escorts around here. Treat her really nice! I can even point you to a website with accurate pics.

I'm not going to do this "You gotta be a Senior member with the Secret Handshake" crap. I'll part with this info to any local member with a track record on here, senior or not, that shows he actually plays the game. You can also give me an alias on another board to track if you have one. If you only have a post or two, sorry, that won't cut it. If you have a posting record that comes across as crass, violent, or disrespectful to women: won't happen. I'm not, and won't be her pimp, just a satisfied customer trying to help a girl out. PM me.

Amosskittow
06-28-06, 16:58
I'll be back to see this one myself!

Amosskittow
06-29-06, 12:05
Absolutely barren on Two Notch. North Main had one BSW sitting on a bus bench with bright red pants and a black top. Looked Ok, but not good enough for me to stop. Not really a BSW chaser myself. She was up the street a block on a corner in the stance on my trip back down NM. Also, a bus had just passed by, so I knoew she wasn't really waiting for one. Saw something interesting on BRR in front of a motel- a hot looking probable LSW or light skinned BSW. Look great at a glance, but much male company about at the moment. Went out flipped around and everyone had vanished. Likely working. Absolutely nothing on BuRR.

Headed back to the barn.

Amosskittow
06-29-06, 12:55
I *get* 90% of the abbreviations on here, but what is an "ROB"? Seen it used in a couple of different contexts.

Diver3
06-29-06, 16:25
I *get* 90% of the abbreviations on here, but what is an "ROB"? Seen it used in a couple of different contexts.

Exactly what it says... as in robbed.. ripped off, taken, jobbed, whatever....

Diver3

LexLuther
06-30-06, 06:44
Gents,

It's obvious neither of you have used those buttons at the top of the page. There is one for "Abbreviations". If you did, you would see that ROB means Rip Off *****."

Lex

Diver3
06-30-06, 12:26
Gents,

It's obvious neither of you have used those buttons at the top of the page. There is one for "Abbreviations". If you did, you would see that ROB means Rip Off *****."

Lex

Unfortunately, it is not an abbreviation.. virtually none of them are....

They would correctly be called "Acronym's".

So I just told him the truth.

LexLuther
07-01-06, 07:45
Diver3,

I stand rebuked. The meaning of the acronym ROB can be found by pressing the button marked Abbreviations.

Lex

Amosskittow
07-01-06, 10:23
Diver3,

I stand rebuked. The meaning of the acronym ROB can be found by pressing the button marked Abbreviations.

LexMy highly trained eyes missed that menu- I usually stop at the photos! There are a LOT more acronyms here than my other hunting grounds!

Awatcher
07-02-06, 14:40
Was out this morning saw bsw on main she was wearing pink shorts and pink top. Maybe a 4. Went brr saw nothing.

Amosskittow
07-03-06, 23:33
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5108939

Knot Sure
07-05-06, 17:59
Saw a fairly cute WSW today on Two Notch but by the time I had turned around to give her a second look there was a member of Columbia's finest cruising by so decided it was time to head on to lunch.

scbiker
07-06-06, 15:33
Cruised BRR today, saw what appeared to be an extremely cute redhead standing outside one of the "well-known" motels. About shoulder length, tight jeans and low-cut top. She was yapping on a cell phone and pacing back and forth a bit. I pulled into a parking spot somewhat close. She did glance over a few times, and I waved. She began to strut over, but another vehicle pulled in and she veered off and got into it. Not sure if she was "working" or not, but if she is, she is an 8+ in the wsw scale....

Anybody know anything?

Craptacular
07-08-06, 02:24
Well, me drogies, it's the crap man here again with a warning about a provider who has sadly taken up residence in one of the favorite local AMP's.

I arrived and paid the house. The mamasan directed me to a room right away, which is weird, considering the providers for my past visits have always met me at the door. Not sensing anything amiss as of yet, your intrepid hero waited a few moments and was rewarded with the appearance of his heroine. She was about a 3 in the face, but the rest looked to be a solid 8 or so. However, I was kind of put off immediately by her manner. She had this kind of corny joking thing going on that raised my hackles a bit. Anyway, after a few weird moments, she led me to the table shower.

Things went downhill pretty quickly from there.

The TS was rushed, the water just a tad too hot. Seriously, EASING into a hot bath is nice, but having scorching water tossed onto one's person takes the kind of epidermal fortitude I happen to lack. I was cleaned thoroughly, but not very comfortably. During this fortunately brief interlude I came to know my attacker as "Sushi". No kidding. The joke was nicely supplemented by her hacking laugh (somewhere between a chortle and a smoker's cough) and her buck teeth.

Nevertheless, I was in need of relaxation, not having partaken in some time, so I persevered. Good things come to those who wait, I'm told, but I'm still waiting right now (two days later).

Anyway, she led me back to the room and immediately wanted to know what kind of service I wanted. I made my intentions known, and, in due time, I learned the additional pricing: $1.80.

Now, at this point, me drogies, I know yer askin' yerself, "Hey, why didn't the last son of Craptaculon 5 just walk himself back out that front door?" Well, you know how it is...need + immediate availability divided by available cash = Craptacular doing what the not so nice lady wanted. I really wanted for this thing to work out. It'd been a while, you see.

Well, she took my gift and disappeared to that mysterious place of preparation, returning to reveal that she was indeed on the solid end of the 10 scale elsewhere minus the face, so my hopes (and various other things) arose.

What comes up must come down, they say.

She applied the appropriate covering to the usual area--but manually. I've always had the old oral application at this place in the past, but I wasn't quibbling yet. A CBJ is a CBJ, right?

Wrong. It lasted about thirty seconds. Then, oddly, she wiped the covered area with a towel, applied a bit of lotion (lotion?!) and invited me to proceed in the most conservative and least interesting way imaginable.

Well, I entered upon this new endeavor, but the activity was just as unimaginative as the positioning. After what seemed like a minute, she had me move to a more satisfying position, but this, alas, ended far too soon as well.

Finally, after less than five minutes had passed, she had me flat upon the table again, manipulating me. Well, I'd had enough, so I ended things there. But it didn't end there, oh no...

A quick note here: A skilled provider knows when relaxation reaches it's fullest and moves to contain the situation. Let it be known that "Sushi" was at the end manipulating me with wild abandon, not preparing for the eventuality that was about to erupt.

So it was, that whilst I was relaxing to my fullest, what felt like the greatest splotch of...well, you know...the stuff of dreams...made it's way through her hands and flew directly into my right eye. Between my own...stuff...and the bleach-smelling washcloth she used to clean my eye, my ocular health was on the downswing for several hours afterward.

Afterwards, she invited me to visit again. Your intrepid hero managed what he thought approximated a smile and assured her weakly that he would.

Frankly, gentlemen, I'm a bit afraid to go back. After the horror stories I've read about recently here, I'm afraid this place is on the downswing.

A few points:

1) I was obviously played on the cash side here. It used to be that two bucks (house and otherwise) got you the ts, a nice massage, and a nice fs dream. I've noticed that amount edging up on the "otherwise" side. Last time I was there I got the 1.40 after a bit of haggling, so I was prepared for opening bids to be a bit high, but #%@##$...

2) My last provider at this place took a nice length of time w/ me and seemed interested in making me happy, not getting me out the door. I guess they might have been busy this time, but again...#%@##$...

3) What's the protocol on complaining to the mamasan? Anyone have any experience with this?

4) Also, I've never been given a choice before (though I've requested providers I've heard mentioned here and elsewhere), but I wonder if it would be polite to request a chance to choose.

Comments?

Anyway, as I said in the title, DO NOT try the fish.

Have a craptacular weekend.

Bubba777
07-09-06, 00:13
Well, me drogies, it's the crap man here again with a warning about a provider who has sadly taken up residence in one of the favorite local AMP's.

I arrived and paid the house. The mamasan directed me to a room right away, which is weird, considering the providers for my past visits have always met me at the door. Not sensing anything amiss as of yet, your intrepid hero waited a few moments and was rewarded with the appearance of his heroine. She was about a 3 in the face, but the rest looked to be a solid 8 or so. However, I was kind of put off immediately by her manner. She had this kind of corny joking thing going on that raised my hackles a bit. Anyway, after a few weird moments, she led me to the table shower.

Things went downhill pretty quickly from there.

The TS was rushed, the water just a tad too hot. Seriously, EASING into a hot bath is nice, but having scorching water tossed onto one's person takes the kind of epidermal fortitude I happen to lack. I was cleaned thoroughly, but not very comfortably. During this fortunately brief interlude I came to know my attacker as "Sushi". No kidding. The joke was nicely supplemented by her hacking laugh (somewhere between a chortle and a smoker's cough) and her buck teeth.

Nevertheless, I was in need of relaxation, not having partaken in some time, so I persevered. Good things come to those who wait, I'm told, but I'm still waiting right now (two days later).

Anyway, she led me back to the room and immediately wanted to know what kind of service I wanted. I made my intentions known, and, in due time, I learned the additional pricing: $1.80.

Now, at this point, me drogies, I know yer askin' yerself, "Hey, why didn't the last son of Craptaculon 5 just walk himself back out that front door?" Well, you know how it is...need + immediate availability divided by available cash = Craptacular doing what the not so nice lady wanted. I really wanted for this thing to work out. It'd been a while, you see.

Well, she took my gift and disappeared to that mysterious place of preparation, returning to reveal that she was indeed on the solid end of the 10 scale elsewhere minus the face, so my hopes (and various other things) arose.

What comes up must come down, they say.

She applied the appropriate covering to the usual area--but manually. I've always had the old oral application at this place in the past, but I wasn't quibbling yet. A CBJ is a CBJ, right?

Wrong. It lasted about thirty seconds. Then, oddly, she wiped the covered area with a towel, applied a bit of lotion (lotion?!) and invited me to proceed in the most conservative and least interesting way imaginable.

Well, I entered upon this new endeavor, but the activity was just as unimaginative as the positioning. After what seemed like a minute, she had me move to a more satisfying position, but this, alas, ended far too soon as well.

Finally, after less than five minutes had passed, she had me flat upon the table again, manipulating me. Well, I'd had enough, so I ended things there. But it didn't end there, oh no...

A quick note here: A skilled provider knows when relaxation reaches it's fullest and moves to contain the situation. Let it be known that "Sushi" was at the end manipulating me with wild abandon, not preparing for the eventuality that was about to erupt.

So it was, that whilst I was relaxing to my fullest, what felt like the greatest splotch of...well, you know...the stuff of dreams...made it's way through her hands and flew directly into my right eye. Between my own...stuff...and the bleach-smelling washcloth she used to clean my eye, my ocular health was on the downswing for several hours afterward.

Afterwards, she invited me to visit again. Your intrepid hero managed what he thought approximated a smile and assured her weakly that he would.

Frankly, gentlemen, I'm a bit afraid to go back. After the horror stories I've read about recently here, I'm afraid this place is on the downswing.

A few points:

1) I was obviously played on the cash side here. It used to be that two bucks (house and otherwise) got you the ts, a nice massage, and a nice fs dream. I've noticed that amount edging up on the "otherwise" side. Last time I was there I got the 1.40 after a bit of haggling, so I was prepared for opening bids to be a bit high, but #%@##$...

2) My last provider at this place took a nice length of time w/ me and seemed interested in making me happy, not getting me out the door. I guess they might have been busy this time, but again...#%@##$...

3) What's the protocol on complaining to the mamasan? Anyone have any experience with this?

4) Also, I've never been given a choice before (though I've requested providers I've heard mentioned here and elsewhere), but I wonder if it would be polite to request a chance to choose.

Comments?

Anyway, as I said in the title, DO NOT try the fish.

Have a craptacular weekend.

Comments? Put down the crack pipe.

I agree with you. Corny joking raises my hackles too.

Just teasing :) Which AMP?

Kabo Sport
07-10-06, 06:54
Hello all
I was surprised yesterday.
New here of course, but I saw a WSW on Two Notch Rd Sunday about 5:00PM.
In Kershaw County.
I'm way out in Kershaw County, looking at apartments, driving through the country. Driving near the Kershaw / Richland county line, pastures and fields on each side. There was Janet, 40+ WSW out in the middle of nowhere. Got the look - picked this one up due to the surprise factor. Back to the hotel for a so-so BBBJCIM for .2 and a pack of smokes.
I wasn't on a cruise - so no photos. You gents would not really care for a photo of this well worn WSW anyway. This one lives in the first little ville in the county, I won't bother to seek her out again. She did point out a house jus off of the highway where girls crash - the owner lets them stay there for exchange - I did spot a possible as I returned. Additional post on this if it develops.
I was just surprised to get the "look" way out in Kershaw. You never know.
have fun
Kabo

Amosskittow
07-10-06, 22:52
Just about dusk! I was out scouting and saw one lone probable BSW and was about to head home and suddenly there were BSW's all over the place! None I would stop and pick up, but I was amazed at the transformation in a short time. Saw two WSW's and was about to let the little man take over. Made a couple of passes to get a look- one actually looked pretty decent from the road(sandy blonde, nice smile, 30ish)- and on the last pass was about to scoop when Leo pulled out half a block in front of me. That was the end of that dream. So, I headed home.

On the way home I spotted another probable WSW(Hot little brunette) in a high traffic area where, shall we say, she stuck out like a sore thumb. I cut the block and she had been scooped, apparently.

PWhipped
07-12-06, 11:09
I tried 3 times to send you some info in Columbia, no arrow is shown on you PM to me but I replied 2-3 times, I dod not save sent messages as I will run out of space. I you did not get the info, let me know and I will do it again.

Also was asking about a lady on a site , goes by Amy, long haired single mom, anyone know of her??

Thanks to all, Wet Dreams PW

Amosskittow
07-12-06, 14:18
I tried 3 times to send you some info in Columbia, no arrow is shown on you PM to me but I replied 2-3 times, I dod not save sent messages as I will run out of space. I you did not get the info, let me know and I will do it again.

Also was asking about a lady on a site , goes by Amy, long haired single mom, anyone know of her??

Thanks to all, Wet Dreams PWHaven't received anything from you since 7/7 when you asked. Glad to see you got the info. Will send you another way to contact with info via pm. Let me know if it fails to come through. haven't heard of an Amy- would like to know what you turn up. May have a line in a few weeks on a new one in the Pee Dee. Will report later on what I find.

Fluffyboy
07-12-06, 14:59

I swear she looks like an escort named Celeste that used to work out of Spartanburg....same facial features, same obscuring of the eyes, same single mom story with incall only.

I lusted after her for quite a while, especially after she got implants. Never saw her, though...to pricey. She had excellent reviews on some of the escort boards that provide such. She dropped out of sight 8-12 months ago, then Amy Kay showed up a few weeks ago in Greenville. If she's the same one, looks like she might have gained a few pounds, but still HOT!

I think she might have been associated with another Spartanburg escort named Shay (hotshay4u). She also has dropped out of sight in the last 12 months or so.

Boyd68
07-12-06, 16:43
Cruised the normal areas today between 10:00am and 11:30am. Saw 1 BSW and 2 WSWs on 2notch. Both WSWs were picked up by the time I circled around. One was a rough looking blonde, the other was a small brunette. The small one was not bad ~5-6 on the SW scale. BSW was a little rough for me as well.

Absoluetely nothing on Main. On BRR did see one of the regulars, blonde pony tail getting in a car near I-26.

Perhaps things are picking up!

Take care....

Boyd

Romey
07-15-06, 08:26
Stopped in yesterday to see Yoomi, my favorite girl at New Energy. I have to tell you, her massage is worth the price of admission alone. Anyway we had a great session that lasted 1.5 hours. One of the things I like about her is that she does not ware those stupid bicycle pants. She always has on some sort of skimpy outfit. I have found that the best time to see her, is to be the first client of the day. Although, the last time I was there they were very busy and I had to wait a half hour, but she did not try to rush me and I got the same great service. It will be a sad day when she is not longer here.
Romey

Inglewood
07-24-06, 17:49
Went to NE last week. Had June??. Older provider but lots of fun. Had best looking pair I've ever seen on a woman her age (all natural). Average shower...average massage, and then one finger finish. Allowed hands to roam at will. In fact as her finger worked to a finish...mine was doing the same to her. Wanted to see Yumi...but you take what ya get. All in all would not turn down June next time. She really got into it!

OneNut
07-24-06, 18:42
Well, this place seems about in line with the aromatherapy places that are no more. The pricing seems about the same. Of course, I am presuming that you got FS, Spiff. I'll occasionally spend money like that, but only for FS, and only for an exquisite provider.

And speaking of saving the almighty dollar, I ask again: what's the deal with the street scene? I understand that's a great way to have some fun with your spare change, but I never have any luck. Well, I do see some providers, but they're not very attractive to me.

For my money, the best consistent bang for your buck has to be 4S.

Anyways, I guess I have to agree with Spiff on the convenience factor. Further, I've found that the outcall deal is a toss-up. You don't know what you're going to get. Accurate descriptions, my ass.

But, back to Solace, let's get a little more info, Spiff. Did you get the impression that a hobbyist might get a choice of provider? Also, I haven't driven by...is it in a location that'll draw down the wrath of LE? If it's Lexington County, I think this place may not last long. I know the county line is right in that area, and Richland County seems a little less uptight about these things.

Anyways, have a craptacular weekend.I have to tell you that after leaving SC a year or so ago I am missing it badly. The move to El Paso was OK with the dancers in the strip clubs but I just don't trust the SW's there. I am now in NM and there is very, very, little in the way of mongering here.

I am going to check out a place I heard of in Colorado Springs this fall. I hope to return to SC for a visit and some mongering late fall or early spring. Keep up the posting! Your reports encourage me to return.

Warhawk
07-25-06, 09:44
Got bored last night so went for a drive. Saw the chunky redhead on bridge over 26 in BRR area but she is just not for me. Headed ovet to the TN side of town hoping to find Margie with the polishing skills again but no such luck. Afraid she might be on a county vacation after LE's sweep earlier in the month. Saw a rough blonde sw but she was already "in negotiations" and just not up to my standards. Maybe better luck next week in Spartanburg. Stay safe and good hunting.

Fiddy
07-25-06, 23:01
Is there any fun to be had in this city? I moved down here a year and a half ago and I drive on Two Notch all the time and I've never seen squat. What time is 4S open until? I live by there so I guess I should at least check out the talent but it sounds like it mostly oldies but no goodies. There anybody there now worth the money and trip?

PWhipped
07-26-06, 10:57
I you have lived there for 1 1/2 yrs, surely you already know 4 S hours. Simple, look for the "OPEN" light/sign(grin). In the past they have had some really HOTTTT ladies there. And for the other info also, I hate to say this , BUT, it is Justified, RTFFF. Then ask!!!!

Wet Dreams, PW

Is there any fun to be had in this city? I moved down here a year and a half ago and I drive on Two Notch all the time and I've never seen squat. What time is 4S open until? I live by there so I guess I should at least check out the talent but it sounds like it mostly oldies but no goodies. There anybody there now worth the money and trip?

Knot Sure
07-26-06, 16:53
Was over by the Columbia airport this week and noticed that there were three or four ladies hanging around the various hotels by the interstate. Took one of them up on her offer. Not great looking but not bad either, was mid 30s white brown hair. Hell but I can't remember her name to save my life. Not a bad experience $30 for a BBBJ and covered FS in her room. She said that she changed rooms and hotels regularly so no info to help out further. Simply suggest looking if your in the area and you might find a good option.

Fiddy
07-26-06, 17:39
My post was asking if there was anyone at 4S who is good. And I read the fuc#*ng so don't talk chit with me. There hasn't been anything about individuals there for a long time. You got 1920 posts on a message board? Holy smokes man, you gotta get out more. Now let me ask again to anyone else, is there anyone any good at 4S right now?

Ruthless
07-27-06, 06:16
Atta boy, Fiddy. Don't take any crap from the people you're begging for information. I mean, we owe you all the info we have, right? Why don't you turn around, step outside, come back in, and try again?

SC Oral Guy
07-27-06, 08:02
My post was asking if there was anyone at 4S who is good. And I read the fuc#*ng so don't talk chit with me. There hasn't been anything about individuals there for a long time. You got 1920 posts on a message board? Holy smokes man, you gotta get out more. Now let me ask again to anyone else, is there anyone any good at 4S right now?

Fiddy first let me ask you what do you have to contribute? A year and a half and you havent see anything on Two Notch I think you aint looking. I get to Columbia a few times a week and hit two Notch and I spot them most every time.

Number one you dont know where to look or didnt RTFF or number 2 you dont live in Columbia SC or number 3 your a total idot. Ill bet its number 3 or number 4 your to lazy to do any of your own searching, you have 2 posts and come on here and ask questions about who is good at 4S yes ruthless is correct Why don't you turn around, step outside, come back in, and try again?

SC Oral Guy

Jimpur
07-27-06, 09:13
Dam Fiddy Boy you got my best buddy SCOG hot and it sounds like ruthless is talking to you to. But man you even have MY BUD PW go in aciton two.
well SCOG you know I dont say much. But you are right on this one. OUCH HE STUBB HIS TOE. PW give me A call. see you later steve...

Awatcher
07-27-06, 10:46
Did some looking on tuesday. found bsw on side street near Main st. not to bad looking, skinny with small breasts. She flashed them for me nice nipples. not muck else out there

Fiddy
07-27-06, 16:55
Your right I don't live in ghettoville, er Columbia, and I've driven on Two Notch many times and like most people on this board have stated there isn't much going on. Not that I'd pay for some trash off the street anyway. I'm not some loser who makes 2,000 posts on a message board and talks about paying 20 bones for hoes that make Star Jones look attractive. If you chumps don't want to help, out no biggie. Keep on pickin up the scraps.

Smut Villian
07-27-06, 20:28
You know, pissing off established and respected members of the forum (e.g. PWhipped) is probably not a good way to get the informaton you seek. I also see that you've only got a couple of posts to your credit; I'm not accusing you of anything, but that fact might make some members suspicious of you being LE (yeah, it's an open secret that they tend to lurk around the forum digging for data for their next sting operation).

This place usually works on a give-and-take basis (especially for new members). What I mean is, if you've got some info then you share it - this puts you in the good graces of everyone here, and may even help alleviate suspicions of you being a LE wolf in sheep's clothing. If you heed this advice then, the next time you request a little intel, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how helpful everyone will be. At least, that's been my experience thus far.

SC Hobby
07-28-06, 18:45
You just admitted to two lies by stating you dont live in Columbia. In your post, you clearly state that you live in Columbia and state later that you live near four seasons.

Diver3
07-28-06, 19:13
You just admitted to two lies by stating you dont live in Columbia. In your post, you clearly state that you live in Columbia and state later that you live near four seasons.

He's an F*'n dweeb that hasn't a clue.

If he RTFF it is obvious that he hasn't a clue what any of it means!

Gon' divin'

Fiddy
07-28-06, 21:12
Is there any fun to be had in this city? I moved down here a year and a half ago and I drive on Two Notch all the time and I've never seen squat. What time is 4S open until? I live by there so I guess I should at least check out the talent but it sounds like it mostly oldies but no goodies. There anybody there now worth the money and trip?Cmon dumb facks, do you see anywhere in the post where it says I live in Columbia? You guys sound like the people I manage at work, you probably make about as much too which is why your scrounging around for the $20 bargain basement used hoe bags. Yes I do live near 4S. Near is a relative term. I live 10 minutes away. Theres a lot of cities that are within a 10 minute drive of 4S. (Blythewood, Pontiac, Elgin. Shall I go on dumb facks? ) I've already gotten the info I need via pm from two people. Ya'll go watch some NASCAR now and say to Uncle Jessie for me. Out.

PWhipped
07-28-06, 21:57
Here is another of your LIE's, you said you were asking WHO was there, NOOOO, RTFF, here is is, "What time is 4S open" I gave you a truthfull answer, as they vary with time. Go just f+++ off and go away. PW

Warhawk
07-29-06, 17:41
After seeing Knot Sure's post I road over toward the airport and while at the gas station saw a wsw hanging out on the motel stairs. Blonde,decent build, 30s over all around a 7. She waved and I waved back finished my business and drove over. For .25 got bbbjcim! She may have been an overall 7 but she's a goddess on her knees. Gave the name "Michelle" she too says she moves around the area hotels. Thanks for the good tip Knot Sure!

Amosskittow
07-30-06, 22:27
I go on vacation and all kinds of stuff breaks loose! Sounds like I need to "go west" to check things out ont that side of town. Maybe catch a flight? Please PM any specific intel if you will.

Knot Sure
07-31-06, 15:58
Glad my report helped at least a little.

StreetDater
07-31-06, 17:44
Hey everybody,

I finally decided to go ahead and register after enjoying the site for a few years now. I have a good bit of experience in "street dating" as I call it. First in Miami, and now in the Cola. area for the past 15 years . I was a regular guest at the Carriage House. Those were the days!!! Lately I have been doing a good bit of driving. The reports on the Airport area are correct. Saw a WSW hanging around the Shoneys parking lot. Blonde , a bit chunky. She could have been the same one mentioned in previous posts. Of course, she was gone by the time it took me to turn around. Thats ok, sometimes I just like to look. My trolling takes me from the Rosewood area ( dead right now, but had action a month ago) to Broad and Bush River area motels, and now the Airport seems to be the spot. I will most likely go out for a run later night and post a report.

Peace

Romey
08-04-06, 16:46
Stopped at New Energy today and had a session with June. She told me that Yooumi is most likely gone for good. Did not to where just that the owner said she would not be back. My time with June was fine. The massage is Ok and the finish was fine. Allows the hands to roam freely.
Romey

Kabo Sport
08-06-06, 18:29
Hello all
Had a free weekend - drove around a bit.
Checked out the Airport area motel - no luck but did spot a possible in one of the rooms peeking out.
Called the room - no answer. I commonly do this to have a chat - see what's up.
I'll go back Sun night for a follow-up.
On to Two Notch - found a provider working from a room. Not bad. 'Chocolate' - claims 33 yr old - BSW. Fit, petite, clean. Said she has worked out of this spot for a month.
.3 for full service (covered of course) and she said "sure - list me on the forum". Trusted members can PM me for details.
Please note - at this time I can only access the forum a couple of times a week.
Photos on the next visit
Kabo

Mixman11
08-07-06, 17:58
Anyone have any luck on Harden St. by 5 points?

StreetDater
08-07-06, 18:08
Have seen a few around Bush River Rd., between City Gas and Fuddruckers. A wsw with curly blonde hair. Looked good. The HoJo seems to be holding some as well. I might just try out new energy tonight.

Happy Hunting

Mixman11
08-09-06, 01:14
How late are girls out at night? Most of the posts report on day time activity.

Knot Sure
08-09-06, 18:26
Regarding the question of how late the girls are out. I haven't really been out and about much in the late evenings to see what the availablility of providers is after that hour. But in general terms my take on the situation is that Two Notch is a REALLY SCARY place late at night so I would strongly advise against trolling there. Bush and Broad River Roads are a little safer in the late night hours but still not exactly that parts of town that I would want to be spending much time on late at night.

Amosskittow
08-09-06, 21:38
The Notch and North Main become decidedly dangerous the later you are out there.

On another note- I may have some intel about a new spot developing. Its a very small, concentrated area and I'm not certain I should pinpoint it and put it on the Leo radar. Not that they could miss it as its in a heavily traveled area. I've only seen the signs and have not partaken. Post it or keep it B/C?

StreetDater
08-10-06, 18:37
Post it. Please!

Smut Villian
08-10-06, 21:08
The Notch and North Main become decidedly dangerous the later you are out there.

On another note- I may have some intel about a new spot developing. Its a very small, concentrated area and I'm not certain I should pinpoint it and put it on the Leo radar. Not that they could miss it as its in a heavily traveled area. I've only seen the signs and have not partaken. Post it or keep it B/C?
Well I guess that's up to you, but I'm sure that the local beat cops who patrol the area are already well aware of what's going on there. Hell, they already know about most (but not all) the spots we mention in this forum. It's just that the problems start when the provider/monger activities start getting too obvious and widespread in an area, otherwise it's usually "out of sight - out of mind". A little discretion on the part of the mongers and providers may help keep the heat down. I base my opinion on (for example) how a few of these AMPs seem to operate for years with little or no LE heat, or how a handful of strip clubs in the area are notorious for VIP extras but are still in business years later; those places are relatively unmolested because in most cases the activity isn't "out there" for everyone to see.

Cuddle Up
08-11-06, 00:04
Try to keep it under wraps - for a while at least.

Amosskittow
08-12-06, 09:54
Its a small area that doesn't typically contain what I'm looking for, but it has been consistent for the last several weeks.

If you are a contributor- PM me. Going to let it settle for a while and see if it continues. Not trying to be mysterious or dramatic, just don't want to point Leo over there.

Amosskittow
08-12-06, 23:56
That there is also a little stroll near Gaston. Apparently the girls live in a trailer park tucked somewhere off the road. (Go figure- a trailer park in Gaston! Will wonders never cease.) A provider friend recounted that they walk 321 nearby. Not sure exactly where as I haven't been out there in person. She said she had scouted the girls for new talent- but they have been too rough for her. Pretty bruised and scabbed over. This provider occasionally "rescues" promising young ladies and teaches them the ropes of moving up to internet escorting. There is also a street in the Gaston area with cameras installed that is notorious as a dealer hang out. She said to drive fast through there 'cause if you poke along the boys will congregate in the road with baseball bats and you'll likely get your @ss beat or worse.

Can't verify either tale- the thought is if I was going to publically point one place out to Leo, I'd also point out something they can tackle and actually do some good. Be interesting to see what, if any action comes from this.

Why post this and not more detail on the other spot? I CAN verify the spot in the first post exists. I've seen it first hand. This one is based on hearsay. Perhaps it will be verified as well. If so, hopefully Leo will point his limited resources in the area towards a possible threat to public safety. That, admittedly, is also hearsay. The source does live in the area, is a provider, and knows what to look for. Hopefully this will clear up some of the questions that may be raised.

Craptacular
08-13-06, 18:54
Well, it's been an eventful couple of weeks, fellas with a selection of many poor fictional adventures, but there was a happy ending...

A couple of weekends ago I called Nicole's, a local escort service. Normally, I wouldn't list the actual name, but in this case, I don't care what happens to them.

I set up a date for incall late, but I was told it'd be about thirty minutes for the provider to be ready. So I wasted a little time driving around. Thirty minutes go by and I call back. The operator assures me everything is a go...the provider is just delayed. I wait another forty-five minutes. Finally, I call back and get a different operator...and she has no idea what I am talking about. I wasted over an hour waiting for nothing. I was, to say the least, a bit upset. If the original operator had just told me nothing was available, I'd have been okay with that, if disappointed. However, she had to give me a stellar description, make me wait forever, and then never call back.

The next night, I called another service and actually did get to see the provider. She was okay, a 6 or 7 and fairly nice. However, I got nothing but straight mish, with anything else costing a bit more than the two bucks I'd already laid down. Mediocre, at best.

As a result, I think I'm done with the services. Crappy service, or no service at all, it seems...

Anyway, this last week I tried trolling a bit on the street scene. Bad move. Got robbed on Two Notch. I agree with the other recent posts--avoid these areas...there's a reason LE patrols there so much, and it has nothing to do with our hobby. Also, everything that dresses in women's clothing out there is not necessarily women. Stay away.

Well, thoroughly upset about the previous night's hijinks, I decided to try S. I had a great time with B, a 9 at the least. Just like Spiff a few weeks ago, I had a nice massage and a good conversation with B. before getting down to business.

S. was a very professional setup, though pricey. We actually had a long talk about the industry and she told me they wanted to maintain a certain degree of quality, hence the price and the limited hours. They only have a few providers that rotate, and she said that because of the limitations they've placed on themselves, they've had to turn some hobbyists away when they're all in session. They're also pretty selective of who they will provide to.

Thanks to my recent experiences, I'm more than willing to put up with their rules, for their security and ours. You may pay a bit more, but you'll definitely get your money's worth. Also, they aren't pushy about the level of service you request, and hence the amount you pay. Those that don't want fs can get manual assistance for less. The house fee is .6, fs is an additional 2.00. I imagine all other services range in between.

This place is a valuable resource, so let's be protective of it, guys. I mentioned the forum and she said that some other of you had been by. If so, you undoubtedly value this new place as much as I do. They're doing their part by being selective of their clientele. They're also not accepting any providers that partake of deleterious substances, something which has been the downfall of plenty of other of places here recently. That seems to be a key element that draws LE in, so I'm glad it's not allowed. Let's just make sure we do our part, so everybody can continue to enjoy themselves.

Anyways, hope your dreams end as well as mine finally did...

Craptacular

Big Guy Eight
08-14-06, 11:17
I'm having really good luck with the escort.com website and have made several contacts that have turned out really great.

The general rate for an hour for incall is 2.5, but it is safe and I have yet to be sorry.

Just a thought for you mongers who don't want to pick up sw's. I gave that up a long time ago except in my small home town where I have come across a little petite BSW who really knows how to F... and S... for 0.25, and she's clean and has her own apartment.

BGE

Fast Oldie
08-14-06, 17:39
Are there any providers who would consider daytime incall in Greenwood for a generous senior citizen who needs to stay close to home, because time and driving are a problem.

Fast Oldie

Jimmy Smits
08-15-06, 21:12
I've been here for about two years and with the exception of the SW scene I've been to pretty much all the establishments in Columbia and Bennettsville.

Lately I've been pretty disappointed in the Columbia scene. The services are charging 1.8 to 2.0 for chicks I could pick up for free at a bar any weekend night. They are mostly fat, tatoos, bad teeth, and no GFE. I tried one from Craigslist tonight called "beautiful" (she has a 954 #). Got to her room off BRR and she says it's 2.0 for the hour, only one cup of coffee, no GFE and that it's up to me make sure I use her to get off as she's not there to enjoy it. I told her no thanks and left. She had a black chick working with her staying in the room next door. She was nasty. Tons of tats, had her kids in the room (I could hear them crying), and just generally fugly.

Last week it was one of the services listed in the FT. Chick was nothing as described. At least 10 years older, 50 pounds heavier, and not attractive at all. Needless to say I told her no thanks as well and she got all pissed about it.

I have been trying to contact Ashley for the past week and have not heard back from her.

Is there any decent, younger (under 25), cute, GFE providers in Columbia that are reliable and 2.0 or less for a FULL hour (multiple cups of coffee)?

Am I expecting too much?

I've also tried the airport stroll with no luck at all.

Went to HB last week as well and the girl (Yasmine) was cute, it was about 11AM and she gave me the sob story about how she was poor, needed the $$, etc. However, there was no interest on her part in anything extra to be offered. Needless to say I paid my $50 for two lap dances and ate that lesson the hard way.

Ok..rant is over...however, I am still looking for someone who will meet my needs.

Iva Bigun
08-15-06, 22:15
Man, I don't know if you have sampled this or not, but you need to take a trip to SP before Saturday and spend time with Ivana. She is 42, but has the body of someone half that age. A true GFE. Will allow you more than one cup of coffee as long as you stay in the time limit. And tight. VERY tight.

Try it. You'll like it, especially when she is talking to you in english and switches to spanish in the middle of a word.

Later,

Iva B

Amosskittow
08-15-06, 22:57
I've been here for about two years and with the exception of the SW scene I've been to pretty much all the establishments in Columbia and Bennettsville.

Lately I've been pretty disappointed in the Columbia scene. The services are charging 1.8 to 2.0 for chicks I could pick up for free at a bar any weekend night. They are mostly fat, tatoos, bad teeth, and no GFE. I tried one from Craigslist tonight called "beautiful" (she has a 954 #). Got to her room off BRR and she says it's 2.0 for the hour, only one cup of coffee, no GFE and that it's up to me make sure I use her to get off as she's not there to enjoy it. I told her no thanks and left. She had a black chick working with her staying in the room next door. She was nasty. Tons of tats, had her kids in the room (I could hear them crying), and just generally fugly.

Last week it was one of the services listed in the FT. Chick was nothing as described. At least 10 years older, 50 pounds heavier, and not attractive at all. Needless to say I told her no thanks as well and she got all pissed about it.

I have been trying to contact Ashley for the past week and have not heard back from her.

Is there any decent, younger (under 25), cute, GFE providers in Columbia that are reliable and 2.0 or less for a FULL hour (multiple cups of coffee)?

Am I expecting too much?

I've also tried the airport stroll with no luck at all.

Went to HB last week as well and the girl (Yasmine) was cute, it was about 11AM and she gave me the sob story about how she was poor, needed the $$, etc. However, there was no interest on her part in anything extra to be offered. Needless to say I paid my $50 for two lap dances and ate that lesson the hard way.

Ok..rant is over...however, I am still looking for someone who will meet my needs.I hear ya- Columbia is feast or famine. Mostly famine. I haven't seen a thing by the Airport, either. Staying AWAY from Two Notch at present even to windows shop. Too risky. The under-25 girls are generally flaky around here. Ashley has become hard to connect with and Savannah, that I found during the summer has taken down her ad. Azaria Brooks is about 25 and will treat you right. Almost always reliable. Azaria's buddys have all dried up on her at present. Can't think of anybody else in that age range at the moment.

Doctor D
08-21-06, 21:30
Stopped at New Energy today and had a session with June. She told me that Yooumi is most likely gone for good. Did not to where just that the owner said she would not be back. My time with June was fine. The massage is Ok and the finish was fine. Allows the hands to roam freely.
Romey

What sad news! I have been away this summer and was looking forward to going back to Yumi sp? for a session this week sometime. Any idea if she is working elsewhere in Cola? She has a shool age child here as I recall.

Does anyone have any other good recommendations for massage providers in the area?

Dr D

Hunter2Pgp
08-21-06, 22:08
Has anyone been lately? Its been almost a year since I checked it out. PM any good stories.

Jimmy Smits
08-22-06, 06:25
The tats turn me off or maybe I'd consider her.

Doctor D
08-22-06, 07:02
Man, I don't know if you have sampled this or not, but you need to take a trip to SP before Saturday and spend time with Ivana. She is 42, but has the body of someone half that age. A true GFE. Will allow you more than one cup of coffee as long as you stay in the time limit. And tight. VERY tight.

Try it. You'll like it, especially when she is talking to you in english and switches to spanish in the middle of a word.

Later,

Iva B

can you please clarify: sp =? and how does one contact Ivana or find more information on her?
Dr D

Allen
08-22-06, 07:58
hi all i moved here from west virginia recently. Yesterday i hit most of the spots mentioned here except the Two Notch area and came up empty.. nothing on bush river or broad river or out towards the airport.. but i'll keep looking.... anything else i'm missing?..thanks.. AL

Amosskittow
08-22-06, 16:33
The tats turn me off or maybe I'd consider her.I used to think the same thing- but I got used to them. I barely notice 'em now! Just think of the tats as bad wallpaper on one room of an otherwise nice house!

Doc- SP = Shady Pines, a place over north of Darlington. Use infospace to find the number. Its a long drive, but sometimes well worth it, especially for the lady Iva B. mentioned. Read/search the Bennettsville forum, get the # and call to make sure somebody good is working. Its all pretty good, and sometimes its great! The place is a dump from the outside and in the lobby/counter area. In back its OK.

Bud911
08-23-06, 14:10
Speaking of Tats, just think of them as Tramp Stamps, and you will be OK!

While driving out Two Notch Rd. Monday night I spotted a WSW on the sidewalk near the Food Lion. She gave me the look and I went on down the hill and turned around because she didn't seem so bad from a distance. I came back up the hill and she waved at me, so I turned in the entrance to the Food Lion and parked in the middle of the lot to see if she would approach. Immediately two pickup trucks entered the lot and parked. I got spooked and left and saw the WSW walking up the hill again. I guess it was not LE but I went on and left the area anyway. She was around 40-ish I would guess, large sagging chest, and about a 7 or so on the scale. I didn't get the close up look that I wanted, so I could be way off on the rating.

Smut Villian
08-23-06, 20:13
I'm starting to see some possible action on Shakespeare Rd., on the stretch between the Exxon and the mall. Saw a WSW today, about a 6 or 7 - not really sure if she was actually working but she sure did give "the look" as I drove by, and her rear was switching like she was selling it (damn I love that "SW walk"!). I couldn't take advantage at the time, as I was on my way back to the office. Seems like the fifth encounter I've seen on that particular street this week, but the area may be hit-or-miss. Most of this has been going down early-to-late afternoon, but if you decide to try it out then be very careful; the Richland County Sheriff's HQ is on the other end of that street.

Amosskittow
08-23-06, 21:37
As I had become greatly frustrated by a no show/no call from an escort on Monday, I got into my wheels and departed to see if anything could be stirred up and to try to get rid of my frustration. The results were not what I wanted. Airport area- nada. Bush River and Broad River- not a thing. Two Notch- saw one skinny petite BSW, approached from behind and I swear she was walking like a duck! Arms swinging wide, toes pointed out, big exaggerated steps. Comical! Looked like she had a broomstick up her behind. I cruised by and got the look and a wave. I waved back and kept going.

Here’s where I thought I had hit it! I went out to Gaston to see if my intel was correct about the little stroll there. First, it’s a ways out there! On the pass going out, I saw nothing. Turned around and was headed back, just past the town towards Cola., when I saw her. A shapely, athletic, tanned brunette. Body of an aerobics instructor. Short Daisy Dukes, tight red top. Longish hair, could almost pass for a Latina. Walking 321 on my side and WORKING it as far as I could tell. Went past and almost lost control- what a pretty face! A 9 on any scale, late 20’s. I was pleased. (More like YESSS!) I pulled off at an abandoned store and waited for her to walk down. I rolled down the window to ask her if she wanted a ride from a short distance away and she smiled and waved, and kept walking on around the corner down a country road. Wha?? I watched to see if she was trying to get me off the main road, but she just kept walking! So, I pulled off in her wake and rolled up to speak. Asked her if the wanted a ride. “No thanks.” she said, “Jist wawkin’.” VERY country. Definitely not Latina. “Are you sure?” I asked. “I’d be glad to drop you anywhere you like.” “No, jist wawking.” She said, “Its good fer yore heart!” I told her it was apparently good for her heart, and legs, too! She laughed and just kept going. I said goodbye and turned around and went on my way. Damn! I thought I had hit the mother lode there for a minute. Just a hot country exercise freak, I guess. Intel on Gaston remains unconfirmed. I remain frustrated.

Allen
08-24-06, 15:30
Hit the normal spots again today.. busch river, broad river,,airport exit... dead all over.....didn't go to 2 notch and those back steets over there not comfortabel going there yet..... Traded emails with prissy after finding her web site... west side in-call.. going to check that out next week if things dont pick up.. shes having a 75/150 special.. AL

Just Lookin
08-24-06, 16:55
I see the post about the shakespeare road area, its getting bad over in there. RC is cleaning up the place and will stop you just if your looking suspicious.

The girl you likely saw is marjorie, she is a regular but not great.

It is so bad lately Im past frustrated. Stuck seeing the same old ones, and thats wearing out fast. Need something new.

Knot Sure
08-24-06, 18:42
your story about the good looking lady just out for a walk made me laugh out loud. What makes it so funny is that I am sure that all of us have been there a time or two. We have seen what looked for sure to be a working girl, but when we stopped and chatted we found out that she was simply a good looking woman who sure knows how to dress to get attention. Sorry you drove away frustrated and better luck next hunting trip!

Hard To Please
08-24-06, 22:29
use to work at that busted little red house, if you know where I mean. And she was from Gaston. In my opinion, she was the best looking one in the house.

StreetDater
08-26-06, 11:38
Not sure what I just saw on my way to dropping off some videos at the Blockbuster on Forest Drive, around the corner from the mall. At the little strip mall across from Zestos a Forest Acres officer had his blue lights on and was talking to a young white lady. The odd thing about it was that there didnt seem to be a car attached to this girl. She was just by herself, not standing by a car or whatever. I'm wondering if she was tricking. She sort of had that glazed over look. Wearing some pink pants that sort of looked like pajama bottoms. Wish I had been 10 minutes earlier , who knows what could have happened. I know it isnt a probable place for SW in that area, but Taylor Street is just a few blocks down the road. And there is some of that element in that hood. Also, been doing a lot of driving lately. All times of the day and have seen almost nothing. Airport seems to have dried up really quick. Nothing going at Bush and Broad Rivers either. I know it is there though. I can smell it. Its just a matter of timing and luck.

Happy Dating to everyone.

Craptacular
08-27-06, 05:56
Yes, my friends, the SW scene is deader than dead, it seems. I've cruised BR and the airport and come up with nada.

As for Two Notch and North Main, I'll say it again: STAY AWAY! The "girls" in these areas are the purveyors of the kind of fun I can do without. There's a reason LE is all over the place in these neighborhoods.

Right now, you've only got a few choices for fs, but you'll have to be willing to pay. I personally am only familiar with S and 4S.

S is very, very good (see my post from around the middle of the month), but pricey and VERY cautious. 4S, if my last visit is any indication, is in decline.

I'm hoping to try some of the independents soon, but I haven't had any luck reaching any of them yet.

Good dreams.

NC Hunter
08-28-06, 09:49
Cruised 2 Notch and area around Gervais around 2am -3:30am and spotted approx 8bsw and 1 wsw. The wsw was in the parking lot of the Bingo place. I say she was a 5, approx 35, 5'6", 140lbs, baggy clothes unable to see the body but an unattractive face.

The BSW's ranged from -2 to7. I settled on April, very light skinned, dark curly hair BSW says she's from GA. Approx 5'3", 120lbs, 34b sagging and nice bubble ass. Settled on $40 for cbj (my choice now days) with anal completion. This girl loves dick in her ass as painful as it seemed to be to her. She begged me to pound her harder as she cried out in pain. Damn this was a turn on which made me nut after two strokes but she would not let me pullmout. She started talking shit about me not being man enough to hurt that ass which got me hard again! This time I reall rammed that ass and I do believe she was not faking it. She begged me to stop but would pull me back in when I attempted to pull out so I pounded her even harder. I could feel her coming as she just let out a weird moan.

She informed me she just had a hit of crack before I picked her up and she loves nothing better than a good ass fuck after a hit. I can't wait to see her again. It's pussy out here it's just a matter of timing and opportunity.

I regret I didn't get the chance to check out Bush River Rd but next time. Be safe and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Warhawk
08-30-06, 22:16
Was driving down 378 in Lexington and pulled up to a stoplight and who was sitting in her convertible Vette next to me but Dallas. As the wife was with me all I could do was look and smile she mouth hello and my name .Don't know if or where she is working but I will have to try and find out! If anyone else finds her location please pass it on.

Romey
08-31-06, 19:12
Anyone have a chance to check her out. I called and she was nice on the phone, said she just moved here from up north and is staying in a motel until she finds a place. As I wanted a sure thing and did not want to wrorry about a bunch of rules, I spent my time with Ashley. This girl can go!
Romey

Hard To Please
08-31-06, 22:52
the Asian on CL in Colatown. I can't find her.

Romey
09-01-06, 07:40
http://columbia.craigslist.org/ers/201439484.html