PDA

View Full Version : Rants, Raves and Stupid Shit

Newbie58
11-08-22, 23:16
From DaReal86:

Danbury does not have a rant section but maybe admin will create one and move this post over to there. I have a serious question for some of you mongers (you know who you are). What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Seriously, why are you guys showing working girls this site for? You guys expect some free pussy or something? You won't get anything from showing any girl this site besides possible LEO involvement if they make any type of police report. Seriously some of you guys are air heads and need to smarten up. You know who you are don't play dumb or maybe you just are a dumbass. If I'm sharing info with you (which I will be selective of who I share with now) it should only be to you.

Newbie58
11-08-22, 23:20
From Dickcheney:

Couldn't agree with you more. Only thing I can think of is a few break rule #1 and develop a relationship with these girls. I read some reports and I can't believe what some open up to these girls about, and sometimes vice versa. I've had members threaten me and tell me they've told girls about the few negative reports I've submitted. I've had member message me about a post and a girl they were seeing saw it and I for the life of me can't figure out how the topic even came up between the two.

I don't think this post is a rant rather than advice. With these girls, cops, and many situations in life saying less is more. Any information volunteered can only hurt you in the future.

MadPlaid
11-09-22, 08:19
From Dickcheney:

Couldn't agree with you more. Only thing I can think of is a few break rule #1 and develop a relationship with these girls. I read some reports and I can't believe what some open up to these girls about, and sometimes vice versa. I've had members threaten me and tell me they've told girls about the few negative reports I've submitted. I've had member message me about a post and a girl they were seeing saw it and I for the life of me can't figure out how the topic even came up between the two.

I don't think this post is a rant rather than advice. With these girls, cops, and many situations in life saying less is more. Any information volunteered can only hurt you in the future.This is all great advice. I try to keep things as elusive as possible. Between here and whatever business I'm doing. I don't tell these girls any personal info about myself. Imagine thinking the girl is into YOU and then some crackhead strung out appears at your job?

I patron the bars more than stg and have a great relationship with a bunch of the girls there but still keep things private. Even between them and here when people ask me the damage I can't be 100% exact because I don't need any guy going to see a girl anywhere, mentioning this place and saying someone in here said you only charged him "this". Think how easy it would be for the girl to figure out who you are if she is charging you differently. Why ruin good things?

Guys need to grow up, wake up and realize this is either about a weird addiction, recreational fun, or both and nothing more.

Gonzo456
02-13-23, 11:38
Is it me or has anyone else also experienced more ghosting from these girls? I've written off some of the 'more reliable' because of their ghosting including Deb, CJ, Diamond. The only ones that don't seem to ghost are the asians. Are they so busy or making so much money that they can afford to ghost? I'm just looking for someone that I can see on a reliable basis.

TwinSnow99
02-13-23, 14:47
Is it me or has anyone else also experienced more ghosting from these girls? I've written off some of the 'more reliable' because of their ghosting including Deb, CJ, Diamond. The only ones that don't seem to ghost are the asians. Are they so busy or making so much money that they can afford to ghost? I'm just looking for someone that I can see on a reliable basis.I can't speak for Diamond, but Deb is high volume and sees 8+ guys a day. She's most likely too busy or with a client to respond to everyone.

CJ is a heavy user who I'm surprised is still alive. She most likely has weird sleeping hours.

ChadZ1212
07-04-23, 10:50
Gents,

Got me thinking. As the leader of the Hartford Sex Parlor forum, why not do the same for the Danbury forum. Moving forward, we are known as the Danbury Sex Parlor forum. In addition, I will assume the responsibility as the leader of the DSP forum, Make sense? I rather Fuck than pop popcorn, drive by, debate who did / said what. Anyone disagree? Didn't think so.

With all this said, let's get out and enjoy ourselves. It's Independence Day, let's be independent, no skin, all natural.

Gents, a toast. Too the new Danbury Sex Parlor Forum and your new leader.

Good luck.

This is Chad.

Misc23
07-04-23, 20:51
Gents,

Got me thinking. As the leader of the Hartford Sex Parlor forum, why not do the same for the Danbury forum. Moving forward, we are known as the Danbury Sex Parlor forum. In addition, I will assume the responsibility as the leader of the DSP forum, Make sense? I rather Fuck than pop popcorn, drive by, debate who did / said what. Anyone disagree? Didn't think so.

With all this said, let's get out and enjoy ourselves. It's Independence Day, let's be independent, no skin, all natural.

Good luck.

This is Chad.Chad, thank you for stepping up. Here's one for Danbury: saw Bella / Sonia brackish MILF. A little talkative, but for the price was a solid performance. Would repeat! Chad. Light up Bridgeport too! Let's get some pretty girls for a good rate in here.

Roxy2020
07-05-23, 00:13
Gents,

Good luck.

This is Chad.Good Initiative, lets get going.

Newbie58
07-05-23, 17:15
Just how many IDs does this guy have? Rhetorical.

Dickcheney
07-06-23, 01:37
Just how many IDs does this guy have? Rhetorical.Don't worry he's taking a shot at me from the mp section. Not sure why, I actually connected the guy with the info he requested. This is getting weird.

ChadZ1212
07-07-23, 08:31
Outstanding, this is what sex parlors are all about. Helping members get laid.

I know some members know her. Special shout out to Leah. Damm, she's good.

This is Chad.

Chad, thank you for stepping up. Here's one for Danbury: saw Bella / Sonia brackish MILF. A little talkative, but for the price was a solid performance. Would repeat! Chad. Light up Bridgeport too! Let's get some pretty girls for a good rate in here.

Country Club
07-07-23, 16:40
Whatever this guy is allowed to write in the massage parlor thread, don't take the advice. You'll def be out $, no provider or act that exists, and even getting robbed or arrested. Not joking look at the mess he made in Hartford section. There is a reason he reports in Rants and Stupid Shit, bc it's all 100% Grade A BS. You've been warned.

ChadZ1212
08-05-23, 22:42
Gents.

Now that you guys are looking into embarking on a squeeze and FFF. As the leader of the DSP forum, I would like to enlighten members of potential troubles that could impose major issues for your life style.

After your selected provider leaves. Check closet for teddies, dresses, etc. Check bathroom draws for make-up, that's a kick in the teeth if found. Check your mud room for shoes. Check your laundry room for hanging bra's and string undies. If she drinks a lot, keep your wine cellar locked.

Tag, color code clothing hangers per lady and move to a separate section in your home. Dress sizes will differ from Asians, Euro, AA, PR, Indians. However shoe sizes for Asians seem to be the same, size 6. It is what it is.

My experience. One of the famous Asians was scheduled for a visit. Unfortunately I didn't tag her clothing properly, not good. I didn't know what dresses was hers. Luckily, I received a new dress in the mail for another Asian. I said, why wear those old dresses? Look what I got you? New dress. Response, oh I like. Happy as pig in shit. All's well again. Bottom line, keep things separate and tag properly.

To be clear, we are in this together. No member will be left behind. We all share the same intel and expect the same results, FFF. Gents, Feel free to reach out to me anytime.

ChadZ1212
08-06-23, 12:02
Gents,

You would think your lustrous leader would think of everything. Well, goes to show you things can be overlooked.

I had one lovely AA over. Anyways, she looked in the bathroom trash can, of all places and saw things that was not hers. Of course, here comes the interrogation.

B: Who was over Chad?

C: Most recent my house keeper.

B: She has Victoria Secret bag?

C: Well she brings her lunch in bags, not sure of the labels. Beside you saw her here. What bag did she have? You pay attention to details better than I do.

C: Baby what are you accusing me of?

B: No, nothing, sorry.

Now, I know what you guys are thinking. Chad is everything ok? Did you get laid? Yes, everything is fine men, I keep control, I got laid.

Lesson gents, double triple check everything every place. When she's drilling you, stay calm, look innocent, turn the conversation back on her. Simple.

Chad.

ChadZ1212
09-05-23, 06:55
Gents,

Recently I made the recommendation to get a squeeze vs. GFE at parlors. Women are looking for the same as we are, sex, good sex. Plus it's guaranteed, no pimps, no rip offs. Doesn't make sense to pay for hugs. First, I suggest have a few and rank them.

I'll give you guys a recent example.

You guys all know I was with the Puerto Rican, found her in a grocery store. Now I have the Asian. Rotate them quickly, don't keep them around long, they get comfortable and might cause problems when they don't want to leave. Cost is minimal, food, maybe wine, MSOG, GFE and more. Think of it this way.

BJ before breakfast.

Pussy licking before lunch.

Fuck at Five.

Tit sucking at Six.

And of course, everyone's favorite The 77 Sunset Strip.

Makes sense?

Good luck gents.

Chad.