PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

Browns85
11-03-22, 15:18
Is Hannah back at OGD or still absent.

DickyDoo
11-06-22, 15:27
Is Hannah back at OGD or still absent.She was there Saturday.

Searcher55
01-28-23, 16:58
So, this idea I just came up we all maybe know a chick down on her luck, or maybe a slutty flirty girlfriend or, maybe flirty wife of one of your friends, or Hell even a sister of one of your buddies lmao. What $ amount do you think these types would take for a night or few hours of fun? Lets say she's broke bored and in need of $ too? Or just would fuck to buy a new outfit. Could a hookup site be created from all this knowledge too? (the girl would have to know as well etc.).

Blbl1234
01-30-23, 20:36
So, this idea I just came up we all maybe know a chick down on her luck, or maybe a slutty flirty girlfriend or, maybe flirty wife of one of your friends, or Hell even a sister of one of your buddies lmao. What $ amount do you think these types would take for a night or few hours of fun? Lets say she's broke bored and in need of $ too? Or just would fuck to buy a new outfit. Could a hookup site be created from all this knowledge too? (the girl would have to know as well etc.).It's called seeking.com YMMV since there are all types on that site.

Skerts2
01-31-23, 14:21
So, this idea I just came up we all maybe know a chick down on her luck, or maybe a slutty flirty girlfriend or, maybe flirty wife of one of your friends, or Hell even a sister of one of your buddies lmao. What $ amount do you think these types would take for a night or few hours of fun? Lets say she's broke bored and in need of $ too? Or just would fuck to buy a new outfit. Could a hookup site be created from all this knowledge too? (the girl would have to know as well etc.).Pre-covid they bought $200 outfits. Now with inflation those dresses for bored girls are 3-400 for some reason. They must be paying crazy shipping costs 🙄. As stated already YMMV and a huge amount are more bored than broke so they enjoy the attention of 50 guys messaging for 3-4 days then disappear. Takes some patience to actually go shopping.

DickyDoo
02-07-23, 15:52
Is Hannah back at OGD or still absent.She is back, but has been told to limit what she does in the main room. Told to take to VIP.