PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Oldtimer
02-02-07, 06:17
merc...yep. have you been called yet? lol.

interesting story, man. thanks for sharing. btw...notice the wsg comment once again in print? also interesting.

i have to say, if anyone knowingly gets involved with minors, i have no sympathy. damn shame a good place got knocked down, but i don't ever remember seeing anyone who looked that young.

merc//your on a list with all the other "high profile" customers, so don't
worry about it. the only thing that can happen is you'll get requests from
politicians to contribue to their campaigns, like maybe bill for hilary :d

stoner, don't think she was **** when she was there. this story sure
confirms the pyt's from boston.

Stoner
02-05-07, 13:08
ot! you sunnovabitch! how are yah! pm me when you get a chance.

it does very much explain the pyts. at least a some of them that switched in and out. others were "recruited". i won't go into that, but i know about that from 1st hand info.

as for ****...i find it impossible to beleive. never saw a chick that even smacked of under 18, let alone 14 as the article seems to trumpet. kittery was known for having old hags.

Jimmj1210
02-13-07, 19:44
Finally got myself ripped off, so figure at least put it out here. Tiffany, who advertises in advocate. Ad cites a spectacular figure, discrete incall 38d2836 etc etc. Turns out maybe a b, had a reduction. Belly looked quite bloated, like few months pregnant, or she is just overweight down there or maybe even had a kid recently. Session starts normal, ok but nothing great, just as going to get into it, she gets phonecall from her “mother” that she has to take. Seems the “landlord” is coming over, I’ve got to go he’s going to evict her or get authorities, etc. I could see it coming as she's talking on phone.I ask for money back $$ she says no, she gonna need it to move to motel room etc etc. I know it’s ripoff but not gonna be able to do anything about it, especially if/when her boyfriend/landlord shows up. She even has nerve to tell me she’ll give me price break if I call in few days when she’s in motel. She’s in meriden area, also works berlin tpke motels in and outcall. Advertises tall blonde, is in her 30s, has had ad for past month or two at least. At least no violence, just loss of pride plus money. Definitely avoid at all costs.

SR Only
02-17-07, 17:03
http://www.courant.com/news/local/ec/hc-verspa0217.artfeb17,0,5816732.story

Women Plead Guilty To Prostitution

Police Investigation At Spa Led To Arrests

By DAVID OWENS
Courant Staff Writer

February 17 2007

VERNON -- Two women arrested in November after an undercover police investigation into a Vernon spa have pleaded guilty to prostitution.

xxx-xxxx-xxxx xxxxxxxxx, 63, and xxxxx xxxxxxxxx, 53, both of 655 Talcottville Road, each pleaded guilty to two counts of prostitution Wednesday in Superior Court in Rockville.

xxxxxxxxx received a one-year suspended sentence and three years of probation. xxxxxxxxx, who is part-owner of the spa, received a two-year suspended sentence and three years of probation. xxxxxxxxx also had a prior prostitution arrest. Under the terms of her probation, xxxxxxxxx must sell her interest in the spa within 90 days, Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Leaming said.

During their probation, both women are barred from work at the New Seoul Spa or any other business that offers spa services. Any employment must be approved by state probation authorities, Leaming said.

Vernon police conducted a two-month undercover investigation of the spa at 151 Talcottville Road after receiving a complaint from a legitimate massage therapist.

Police said that prostitution appeared to be the spa's only business.

One undercover officer described a massage he received as painful. The officer asked the woman massaging him where she got her training, according to arrest warrant applications for the women. "Right here," the woman responded.

The undercover officers paid $50 for a massage, which lasted 20 to 30 minutes. In some cases the woman who gave them the massage would then offer to masturbate the officers for a "tip" that ranged from $20 to $40.

One officer inquired if more extensive prostitution services were available and the woman responded, "Hand is all, nothing else. You go to another place for that stuff," according to an arrest warrant application.

Contact David Owens at The Courant.
Copyright 2007, Hartford Courant

Mighty Spearsman
02-18-07, 14:05
Women Plead Guilty To Prostitution

Police Investigation At Spa Led To Arrests

February 17, 2007

VERNON -- Two women arrested in November after an undercover police investigation into a Vernon spa have pleaded guilty to prostitution.

xxx-xxxx-xxxx xxxxxxxxx, 63, and xxxxx xxxxxxxxx, 53, both of 655 Talcottville Road, each pleaded guilty to two counts of prostitution Wednesday in Superior Court in Rockville.

xxxxxxxxx received a one-year suspended sentence and three years of probation. xxxxxxxxx, who is part-owner of the spa, received a two-year suspended sentence and three years of probation. xxxxxxxxx also ha d a prior prostitution arrest. Under the terms of her probation, xxxxxxxxx must sell her interest in the spa within 90 days, Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Leaming said.

During their probation, both women are barred from work at the New Seoul Spa or any other business that offers spa services. Any employment must be approved by state probation authorities, Leaming said.

Vernon police conducted a two-month undercover investigation of the spa at 151 Talcottville Road after receiving a complaint from a legitimate massage therapist.

Police said that prostitution appeared to be the spa's only business.

One undercover officer described a massage he received as painful. The officer asked the woman massaging him where she got her training, according to arrest warrant applications for the women. "Right here," the woman responded.

The undercover officers paid $50 for a massage, which lasted 20 to 30 minutes. In some cases the woman who gave them the massage would then offer to masturbate the officers for a "tip" that ranged from $20 to $40.

One officer inquired if more extensive prostitution services were available and the woman responded, "Hand is all, nothing else. You go to another place for that stuff," according to an arrest warrant application.
Very frustrating, and total BS. These women are not prostitutes, and certainly not criminals!

And the police are totally wrong - one could get a great massage at this place, and nothing more, and walk out feeling that the $50 they had paid was well-spent. "Painful?" - that just doesn't jive with my experience as a customer at this spa.

My only other thought is that the ladies were pressured into pleading guilty in order to avoid hassles from immigration. The authorities can always find something to nit-pick over even if one's immigration papers are totally in order.

What a shame.

Counting my posts on the International Sex Guide (spinoff from USA SG), this is my 1,001st post. Shame it has to be on such an unpleasant subject.

Virile Vito
02-21-07, 17:08
Very frustrating, and total BS. These women are not prostitutes, and certainly not criminals!

And the police are totally wrong - one could get a great massage at this place, and nothing more, and walk out feeling that the $50 they had paid was well-spent. "Painful?" - that just doesn't jive with my experience as a customer at this spa.

My only other thought is that the ladies were pressured into pleading guilty in order to avoid hassles from immigration. The authorities can always find something to nit-pick over even if one's immigration papers are totally in order.

What a shame.

Counting my posts on the International Sex Guide (spinoff from USA SG), this is my 1,001st post. Shame it has to be on such an unpleasant subject.

Mighty Spearsman,

Well said. Considering that the charges were for prostitution, for the cops and media to even bring up the massage is just an ignorant crock of shit. I have received massages elsewhere that felt like border-line torture but felt better for days because of them.

You may well be right about the immigration, but given the ladies' apparent situations, it is a lot easier for them to threaten those sorts of actions than to actually realize them - if the women had a good lawyer. Whoever the lawyer was in this case, I certainly would not him defending me.

Vito

Pecker Pete
02-23-07, 12:11
Tina ad is in the Advocate. What a waste of time and $$$. Massge and CBJ were a 5 at best, her place is a dump and she is a skank. SHe asked me to finfer fuck her, but I need my fingers, they would probably fall of in her!

Stay away from TinaB!

Carl White
02-24-07, 12:55
Thanks Pecker Pete. You saved me. That's what this forum is for.

Cool Bone
03-02-07, 22:03
Has anyone seen this girl?

This Ad is form this weeks Advocate.

A S I A N 32C -23 -32 Dominant, Kinky, Sexy 5’2", 110 lbs, Petite 860-331-5092 IN/OUT

I called her and she said it would be 275 outcall but here is the thing. It's 2 girls..her and an Asian friend.Does anyone know if they are legit?

Nutbuster5
03-16-07, 16:17
Anything happening on the streets?

Garthy
03-16-07, 20:23
Has anyone seen this girl?

This Ad is form this weeks Advocate.

Does anyone know if they are legit?

It's a set-up for either a web-cam business or (worse) a credit card theft scam. She emailed me back that she "wants to cam first-- you don't even need a web-cam" you just have to put your credit card information into a third party server.

AS IF!

It would be nice, but like SO MUCH on CL, it's bullshit.

Jimmj1210
03-20-07, 17:57
I know lots of reviews are fake. Question is really whether any of them are real, especially the portion available if you not paying member. I posted a mediocre review on someone a while back, and it never came thru. I followed guidelines, wasn't too explicit etc etc. Did something mess up or are they just all faked by the providers who pay to join? Any comments anyone?

Funemail11
03-21-07, 07:50
I have posted a few on TER without paying. All but my first review went without a problem. My first review didn't have a URL that worked. So I think at least here in CT it seems to work as planned.

Stoner
03-21-07, 16:39
I've posted reviews under TER under pseudonyms. It does work...functionally.

You have a few key issues with TER review process.

1. It could be faked. By agency, friend, or provider herself.
2. It could be a shill from a legitimate client.
3. It could be faked...by a competitor.
4. It could be intentionally twisted downwards to discourage business for a lady. A client wanted BBBJ and she refused and sent him packing. He goes up and posts a nice fake one that says she wretched and this and that.

When looking at reviews: look at volume over time and by who. Don't look at individual ones unless you just want a good funny read for the night.

But being honest with you...I've never trusted reviews there even though I've done a few of my own. A good review system is completely anonymous and those who review are free of bias. A good mathematically sound review is based on volume. Its like trying to determine the average MPG you do as you drive...but you measure only once or twice along the way. You need more data. The volume is not there on TER. Its not there unless every gent who meets her puts a review.

IMO, very very few gents do a TER review. Unless a provider made it mandatory for gents to review...or gave incentives for reviews (good and bad) it just ain't gonna happen.

Goodlyken
03-22-07, 15:57
I've also posted under other names...

When going to a provider I've taken a great deal of time to research not just there.

However, anyone I've seen on reference of TER and my other inquiries has been spot on accurate.

Buyer beware as always.

DoItRight
03-24-07, 11:22
Hello to all,

Has anyone have info on which streets has the good girls?

I'm looking to get picked up, tired of the skanks, thank you.

Be safe

P.S. Things are hot in Meriden so becareful if in that area looking.

Jack Ryan
03-24-07, 21:59
Hello to all,

Has anyone have info on which streets has the good girls?

I'm looking to get picked up, tired of the skanks, thank you.

Be safe

P.S. Things are hot in Meriden so becareful if in that area looking.Just read the forum. All the information is here just read. I hope to read a few posts from you.

Jack

Stoner
03-25-07, 01:30
Tried an advocate ad recent. I've not done the Advocates in a long damn time. But I've been curious about whats going on, so I dabbled.

Met up with a sweet agency recently. I talked to the agency owner for a bit, as we have had dealings in the past when they used to work for another agency.

They set me up with a Brazillian girl at first.

Met up with this "brazillian". She's darker than I am and more American looking. :) I just love agencies. Always a zoo. Check it.

I enter the room and, though the girl is "cute" I would rate her a 4.5 on the Stoner scale. A bit too heavy, and just not put together well. Her eyes were killer though with her light green contacts. But there was no way in hell she's brazillian.

"Um, honey...you are not from Brazil."
"yes, yes I am! I'm just a dark skinned brazillian."
"Oh. I see. Um, where in Brazil are you from? Near Argentina?"
"No, my family is a little further south of Argentina."

I smile. I'm considering leaving, but this is too much fun to leave just yet.

"Can I use the bathroom?"
"Um! No."
"Why can't I use the bathroom? Is someone in there?"
"Um...yes. You can choose her if you want?"

I open the door to the bathroom, and there is this thick light skinned black girl in there. I almost ROFLMAO. Instead, I smirk.

"Ok dolls. I'll have to come back another time. Take care!"

Pulled my 180, quite happily.

----

I talk with the agency owner later and she apologizes. "I should have told you that she's a dark skinned brazilian".

I roll my eyes. "Ok. How can you make it up to me. Its got to be good! Listen, I'm looking for a nice, thin, latina. A passionate girl. Can you fix me up?"

She thinks about it for a moment and says, sure. Call me tomorrow.

So I call the next day. Too my surprise, she answers the phone and greets me by the "stage" name I gave her. Took me off guard.

So the next is exactly as promised, she states. "I think you'll like her."

Now, I know enough that some of you guys who lurk know this chick as SOON as mention a certain detail.

So I meet this latina. I'm blown away cause the girl is actually very cute! Well kept, well manicured. Very healthy looking. Bright eyes. Large c cups. Real next girl latina looking. Nice (but thin) ass. (Not quite my taste as you know). But most of all...she's got somethin' bakin in the oven! Probably about 3 or 4 months. She plays it off at first then admits it.

A rare treat for me. So, I pull out my doctor bag, and get to work administering the Stoner Certification, 12 step test.

Not completely up to par, as she was lacking energy (obviously), but still very flexible and enjoyed herself twice. (Steel, I tried to ring the bell as many times as you can, but dammit, my stethescope ran out after tappin' that from the rear too hard.)

The menu was otherwise on diet restriction, everything covered. No problem from me since thats the way I prefer to roll.

Half hour damage, $140. We went for the whole hour and no complaints and was happy to get my $40 tip in the end.

A few hints are placed in this report. If you don't get it, PM me. Those I know, I will fill in the blanks for you.

Bubba261
03-25-07, 22:45
I have posted a few on TER without paying. All but my first review went without a problem. My first review didn't have a URL that worked. So I think at least here in CT it seems to work as planned.

Considering the fact that TER was shut down about 2 months ago, this whole discussion is moot, wouldn't you say?

Stoner
03-26-07, 00:56
Umm...I could be wrong. But its back up...

Pervboy
03-27-07, 12:01
Anyone have info on bella who posts on hcl.She has a vegas prefix.

DoItRight
03-27-07, 16:45
Just read the forum. All the information is here just read. I hope to read a few posts from you.

JackJack I will let you know A.S.A.P. I need to find the streets first ok. BE SAFE.

Wolfman Jack
03-29-07, 22:17
Anyone else been following this? I wonder if we know who "Ms. J" is. Although Mr. Torres' story was inconsistant at first, I'm sure he was just too scared to tell the truth, but did eventually come clean. I'm really hoping the jury doesn't believe the heroin addict's story.

Credibility At Issue In Sexual Assault Trial

March 29, 2007

By TINA A. BROWN, Courant Staff Writer

The guilt or innocence of Miguel Torres, accused of attempted sexual assault, comes down to a question of credibility, both the prosecutor and defense attorney told a jury Wednesday during closing arguments in Superior Court in Hartford.

If jurors believe the state's witness, Assistant State's Attorney Robin Krawczyk told the panel, that should be enough to convict.

But defense lawyer Robert Pickering urged the jury to acquit Torres, describing the witness as an aggressive drug addict and prostitute who stabbed Torres because he did not perform a sex act fast enough.

The woman, identified in court as Ms. J, testified that she was a prostitute and a drug addict. She said she stabbed Torres in self-defense because he had pinned her down and wouldn't let her go.

Torres, 40, of Hartford, was charged with second-degree kidnapping, third-degree assault, and attempted first-degree sexual assault as a result of the encounter in June 2005 in his Zion Street apartment.

Both sides agreed that Torres hired Ms. J for $30, and both sides agreed that Ms. J stabbed Torres in the shoulder. But they disagreed whether Torres attempted to rape Ms. J after she asked him to stop.

"She didn't like the foreplay, the precursor to sexual intercourse," Krawczyk told the jury. "She said stop. Keep your money."

Krawczyk said Torres pinned down Ms. J, wrestled her and choked her before she broke away and stabbed him. "Those are the facts that you can believe," the prosecutor said.

Pickering told jurors they should doubt Ms. J's motives for stabbing Torres. He characterized her as an impatient, drug-addicted prostitute who asked Torres "are we there yet" as they walked the 30 minutes from Wethersfield Avenue, where they met, to Torres' apartment. Once in the apartment, Pickering said, Ms. J refused to eat food Torres offered and said, "Let's get on with it."

Pickering said she was anxious to take Torres' money so she could buy heroin.

The defense lawyer acknowledged that Torres lied to police when he told them he had been stabbed by four or five black men. But when pressed, Torres told the truth, he said.

"He signed a consent to search his house," the defense lawyer said. "Is that a guilty mind? ... He was the only one bleeding in the place," Pickering said. He added that Ms. J lied to hospital officials when they asked if she used illegal drugs.

Before Wednesday's closing arguments, Torres' mother, Nilda, asked Judge Joseph Koletsky for permission to speak with her son in open court. She held out two bottles of psychiatric medications prescribed to Torres and reminded her son in Spanish that he was bipolar and was diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was a boy.

The jury's deliberations are expected to resume today.

Member #3948
03-30-07, 07:21
I say definately innocent because in the story it says the prostitute said "keep your money". Never and I mean never has a sw who was ripping yop off, giving good service or whatever has said to me never mind keep the cash. Especially an addict. Addicts who are jonsing would sell their kid to get some "medicine" as they call it.

The guy is shurly (don't call me Shurly) stupid for taking a sw to his apt. SW are capable of anything and will do or promis whatever youy want to hear to get their high. If you get stabbed for $30 so be it they got their "medicine". Sorry comes later when they are not jonsing.....

Learn from othere mistakes brothers and sisters...

Steel Blue

SR Only
03-30-07, 16:18
The guy is shurly (don't call me Shurly) stupid...
Steel Blue

Shirley, you jest!

Pervboy
03-31-07, 02:52
Can somebody please tell me anything about bella on hcl.If not i might have to take one for the team.

Jimmj1210
03-31-07, 04:48
There is girl on *********, she is out of northeastern PA comes to Hartford every once in a while for a couple of days. Wasn't able to set appointment. Personal trainer type, spectacular body in photos at least, mid to late 20s, half-causcasian, seemed kinda pricey but not out of this world if I remember right. Anybody actually see her or know of her?

Member #3948
03-31-07, 07:45
Please do take one for the team there are several on there as of late that I am thinking of giving a try. Bella being one of them. BUT Keep keep in mind I trust CL less than a newbie here with one post.

Steel Blue

Can somebody please tell me anything about bella on hcl.If not i might have to take one for the team.

Craven Morehed
03-31-07, 09:58

Pervboy Go to HCL and do a search for "Bella" there are some reviews there. Who knows if the person writing the review is real or some other
provider knocking her. You can't tell with craig's list, heck I'd like to call all of them but I don't have money to burn and also don't want to end being part of a sting.

Pervboy
03-31-07, 14:49
Dont really trust the reviews on hcl but that bella makes me a little horny.Plus the fact they just busted some girl on cl makes me nervous.I had an appointment with victoria from taylors but they cancelled because something happened and now she is no longer with the company.I guess if i do take one for the team i definitely will post it.

Oldtimer
03-31-07, 22:10
There is girl on *********, she is out of northeastern PA comes to Hartford every once in a while for a couple of days. Wasn't able to set appointment. Personal trainer type, spectacular body in photos at least, mid to late 20s, half-causcasian, seemed kinda pricey but not out of this world if I remember right. Anybody actually see her or know of her?

Go for it! :cool: OT

Wanderer
03-31-07, 23:53
Shirley, you jest!

He's not jesting, and Never call him shirley.. His name is Glenda :D

Runs, Ducks, and covers!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Mighty Spearsman
04-01-07, 14:17
There was one strange phrase in Wolfman Jack's post (below) about the Miguel Torres trial that caught my eye:

"they walked the 30 minutes from Wethersfield Avenue, where they met, to Torres' apartment."

30 minutes? It's somewhat hard to believe that a hooker would walk that long with a john who she didn't know previously. Heck, many drug addict hookers would have trouble walking 30 minutes anywhere! She must have really needed her fix.

Glowbal
04-07-07, 19:04
Did a little tour late this afternoon, and there was a lot of ladies and a few faggots out there today. Babour had a several BSW but 5's, siguorny ashley ward had over half a dozen, mixed w, s, be, and some new faces, new to me anyways. I was going to stop but lots of parked LE? Weathersfield was hoping. I saw 4 or 5 fair lookers, I was going to stop and give it a chance. I never stop down there as it's to busy. I go to circle around when I make the turn, here comes several faggots/trannny? Doing the wave Trying to flag me down, Time to go, I keep going straight when I see a very clean well dressed Red head give me the eye, I gave her a nod and she waves, but I got that feeling somethings not wrong. She is dressed to well, hair makeup etc, too classy. Maybe I got spooked by the faggs, I don't know, so to be safe I moved on to hunt another day. I admit I haven't seen that much out there in a long time.

E J Sluggo
04-08-07, 23:40
Sex-For-Money Dispute May Be Tied To Slashings
April 8, 2007
The Hartford Courant

HARTFORD -- A slashing Friday may have been caused by a man's failure to pay a prostitute, police said.

The incident happened in a car on Spring Street Friday, Lt. Daniel DePinto said.

At about 6 p.m., police received a call from St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, where a woman was being treated for slash wounds to her hands, he said. The woman told police she had been in a discussion with a man about sex for money, DePinto said.

At some time that evening, a man with a knife wound to his neck had been treated at Hartford Hospital and released, he said. Police believe the slashings are related.

The man was described as black, bald and about 5 feet 8. He was wearing blue jeans and a plaid shirt, and he was driving a Chrysler PT Cruiser, DePinto said.

Police are continuing their investigation.

The Novice
04-08-07, 23:55
Did a little tour late this afternoon, and there was a lot of ladies and a few faggots out there today. Babour had a several BSW but 5's, siguorny ashley ward had over half a dozen, mixed w, s, be, and some new faces, new to me anyways. I was going to stop but lots of parked LE? Weathersfield was hoping. I saw 4 or 5 fair lookers, I was going to stop and give it a chance. I never stop down there as it's to busy. I go to circle around when I make the turn, here comes several faggots/trannny? Doing the wave Trying to flag me down, Time to go, I keep going straight when I see a very clean well dressed Red head give me the eye, I gave her a nod and she waves, but I got that feeling somethings not wrong. She is dressed to well, hair makeup etc, too classy. Maybe I got spooked by the faggs, I don't know, so to be safe I moved on to hunt another day. I admit I haven't seen that much out there in a long time.
well dressed redhead? Is Sarah back? Otherwise possibly Laurie? Saturday afternoons seem to be picking up!

Prophoto
04-09-07, 00:03
Was she wearing big Long Island sun glasses? I've been wondering about her too.

Stoner
04-09-07, 08:58
PT Cruiser? Damn...that could be me! LOL.

Bar Guy
04-09-07, 09:01
PT Cruiser? Damn...that could be me! LOL.

Not a PT.

I had you figured for a BMW at the least.

Glowbal
04-09-07, 14:31
The redhead on Weathersfield was not wearing glasses of any kind. I'm still
kicking myself for not stopping. Still you have to go with your gut.

E J Sluggo
04-09-07, 23:14
PT Cruiser? Damn...that could be me! LOL.I was worried it WAS you! I thought I've heard you described as a bald black man.

Prophoto
04-09-07, 23:53
I saw her (lady with sunglasses) again this morning. I got the look but kept of driving knowing I was going to Ansonia today. I think she camps out close to Brown street.

Stoner
04-10-07, 11:37
El Sluggo, are there any more black guys that still have hair? :) Not at my age, at least. LOL. But only I sport the PT Cruiser when I hit the streets. Only I. :)

The hospital stay was fine, but the food sucked, and the nurses didn't.

Garthy
04-10-07, 14:15
I was worried it WAS you! I thought I've heard you described as a bald black man.

I heard the girl described as "a nappy-headed ho."

Bubba261
04-10-07, 19:52
I heard the girl described as "a nappy-headed ho."You're suspended for two weeks!

I just wonder if Sharpton apologized when he went on and on for almost a year about Tawana Brawley?

CTHuskie
04-11-07, 15:59
Anyone sample the "Mochalicious" ad on Craigs List Hartford?

Any reports?

CTBatmann38
04-11-07, 17:16
I toftt. Her website is:

http://www.vanessastouch.com/

The pics are somewhat dated, and she has gained some weight. She scored an 8 on TER, so thought her webpage might not be completely accurate. It was my second time seeing her, and the first time it was strictly a r/t situation. I am sorry to report the second time was a r/t situation. I was with her well more than an hour, but FS was not possible. It seems the website is accurate.

Stay safe.

Sarang Haeyo
04-11-07, 19:28
I toftt. Her website is:

http://www.vanessastouch.com/

The pics are somewhat dated, and she has gained some weight. She scored an 8 on TER, so thought her webpage might not be completely accurate. It was my second time seeing her, and the first time it was strictly a r/t situation. I am sorry to report the second time was a r/t situation. I was with her well more than an hour, but FS was not possible. It seems the website is accurate.

Stay safe.
After viewing that website I think I'd rather just roll back and forth on a medicine ball and afterwards jerk MYSELF off.
A little too much BS for me.
SH

Tampx
04-11-07, 20:07
Wow

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/309851526.html

Does anyone have any info?

Icyman
04-13-07, 12:23
After viewing that website I think I'd rather just roll back and forth on a medicine ball and afterwards jerk MYSELF off.

A little too much BS for me.

SHI was also drawn in by her website photos and TER reviews. The massage was average and the finish was certainly well-done, but overall not worth the $$ and did not live up to the hype (which you will have to listen to if you visit). Definitely no add-ons avail. Though she is pleasant in person, SH offers a much better solution.

Goodlyken
04-18-07, 10:22
What's the word on this infrequent CL advertiser? I know some have spoken of her in the last month or so but no reports.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/314050826.html

Be safe all.

Goodlyken
04-18-07, 10:24
Wow

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/309851526.html

Does anyone have any info?

One CL "review" warned others away claiming this beauty to be a he/she.

No personal experience but she does look inviting now doesn't she?!

That is all.

stoxnbonds
04-19-07, 00:37
Anyone tried this service? I've never seen or heard of it before, so it could be fairly new. The website at least seems to be professional-looking. I'm guessing it's local with the 860 number. No escort pictures yet -- not a good sign. Can we safely conclude that for now their escorts are, hmmm, fugly?

http://www.exotickittyescorts.com/home.htm

Stox

Carl White
04-19-07, 15:22
I'm gonna get the 5 day service. It's only $12,000!

DoItRight
04-19-07, 19:34
WOW, I thought TUBS was expensive, these girls get 4bucks for an hour. I have to wonder how many men leave tips. BE SAFE

Wolfman Jack
04-26-07, 19:32
On my way home, stopped to get something to eat on Franklin, and drove up Wethersfield to catch the highway by the Convention Center. I got a weird vibe, and saw some very strange things happening on Wethersfield Ave...........looks like all the murders, illegal guns, and drug dealers have all been apprehended over off Garden and Albany, so vice can focus on the REAL crimes now that the weather is getting a little warmer. Good job HPD!!! :rolleyes:

How many shootings and murders happened off Albany Ave this past weekend? I've lost track, and it's only April. Priorities, boys in blue, priorities. Popcorn headlines won't change the fact that warzone off Garden St and all points north is any better off.

I also like the way Eddie Perez prettied up Park St., but hasn't done a thing about the Upper Albany area. What a joke.

Tampx
04-26-07, 19:37
O BTW, Liz is back for a bit (yea she is indecisivide but $ talks) if you interested pm me.

Avojo1
04-27-07, 11:29
O BTW, Liz is back for a bit (yea she is indecisivide but $ talks) if you interested pm me.

Tampx, I have seen her in the past, she was a 1.25 girl just a while ago who used to adv. in the Advocate with no time limits. She is a lot of fun but I don't think she is worth her new bill since in comparison to most of the other high end girls I have seen around hereand in Boston. Check out Eros for same price and 3X quality if you're shopping that range. Just my 2 cents. No digs meant to anyone.

avojo takin it slow.

Virile Vito
04-27-07, 16:41
Another Blast from the Past is back - Kayla in the Advocate. Advertises as 20yrs old, 5-4, 115, blonde hair, blue eyes. Tiny, tight and white, pretty much the same as the last time she was around. Here is a report from the Vito Archives, for the information of any who may be tempted:

Of course, Kayla was the first of several attempted Advocate listings to actually pick up the phone. Set up an incall appointment and we agreed that I'd be there in ten minutes. Arrived, called and she was gone. Said she'd be back in 15 minutes, so I waited. Around two hours and several back and forth calls later, we finally got down to it. I paid for the 1/2 hr, which I think was around $125 then and probably more now. Like alot of these younger Advocate/CL types, her technique was mediocre and her attitude was hurry up and get out. The concept of providing decent service to gain a good rep and regular business never occurs to them. Kayla turned out to be not just tight, but too tight - she was in pain and finished me by hand. L/A/S = 7.5/2/3

The Advocate menu always looks tempting, but if you find a listing that is timely, accurate and provides good value and service, be assured that it is the exception. It took me many tries to finally swear off being suckered in by these Advocate ads - caveat emptor!

Blue Heart
04-27-07, 17:56
I've been out for a while, so I apologize that this is 2 years old.

My experience with the advocate was pretty decent. She advertised as "Playboy Bunny" though I saw her on TER as Bunny. Anyways, I called, left a voice mail and didn't get a call until the next day. While at work. She was friendly, chatty, and sweet so we set it up for that night at 3 for the hour.

Easy to get to locale, called her to let her know I was in the area, waited 15 minutes for a call back. Thought she might have forgotten. Anyways, she called me back and drive me into her place, I knocked and she answered. Short at 5'2, blonde, large be cups. She talked for a while, telling me about this band she was starting. Oh, she was a former stripper at the Gold Club. Pretty good time to be had, followed by a long conversation afterwards.

Anyone out there ever meet with this one?

Jimmj1210
04-28-07, 06:22
Another Blast from the Past is back - Kayla in the Advocate. Advertises as 20yrs old, 5-4, 115, blonde hair, blue eyes. Tiny, tight and white, pretty much the same as the last time she was around. Here is a report from the Vito Archives, for the information of any who may be tempted:

Of course, Kayla was the first of several attempted Advocate listings to actually pick up the phone. Set up an incall appointment and we agreed that I'd be there in ten minutes. Arrived, called and she was gone. Said she'd be back in 15 minutes, so I waited. Around two hours and several back and forth calls later, we finally got down to it. I paid for the 1/2 hr, which I think was around $125 then and probably more now. Like alot of these younger Advocate/CL types, her technique was mediocre and her attitude was hurry up and get out. The concept of providing decent service to gain a good rep and regular business never occurs to them. Kayla turned out to be not just tight, but too tight - she was in pain and finished me by hand. L/A/S = 7.5/2/3

The Advocate menu always looks tempting, but if you find a listing that is timely, accurate and provides good value and service, be assured that it is the exception. It took me many tries to finally swear off being suckered in by these Advocate ads - caveat emptor!Vito,

Thanks for the reviews. Can't agree more about what you said about younger advocate types. To me, any of the crew who work out of days inn on brainard invariably of that type. Often they not there (or busy) when you show up in parking lot, and get lot of b.s. about they;ll be back in 15 mins etc. Or you get in, maybe even choice of 2 girls, but are in huge rush to get you out of there. Once asked to take shower they were out of clean towels so many guys thru there already. Finally learned just to avoid anyone who works out of there young even if good price. Descriptions invariably bad also, things such as fake ethnicity (guess they figure you won't notice) or upsize cupsize by 1 or 2 categories (again, guess you won't notice).

Tampx
04-28-07, 14:48
Tampx, I have seen her in the past, she was a 1.25 girl just a while ago who used to adv. in the Advocate with no time limits. She is a lot of fun but I don't think she is worth her new bill since in comparison to most of the other high end girls I have seen around hereand in Boston. Check out Eros for same price and 3X quality if you're shopping that range. Just my 2 cents. No digs meant to anyone.

avojo takin it slow.She was NEVER is the advocate or at 1.25, so you are completely wrong about her.

Bob Johnson
04-30-07, 10:49
While we are talking Advocate ads, one I've had some luck with just says
"lets have some fun" or someting low key like that. her # is 508-1*** she dosn't work all the time, so if you see the add, thats wthe time to call.

Jjj123
04-30-07, 12:55
Feedback from anyone who has experienced services from the following Advocate ad would be appreciated:

EROTIC MASSAGE or DOMINATION By Mature BBW 1-413-775-XXXX

Bad Dawg
05-01-07, 01:06
Feedback from anyone who has experienced services from the following Advocate ad would be appreciated:

Hi J,

For a low post guy, it's better if you give your feedback first, for appreciation and to provide some truzst.

Bseeks
05-01-07, 09:42
Hi J,

For a low post guy, it's better if you give your feedback first, for appreciation and to provide some truzst.

Particularly having been a member since Christmas, having posted only four times and every time to ask for information, never to provide information.

Sarang Haeyo
05-01-07, 09:47

EROTIC MASSAGE or DOMINATION By Mature BBW 1-413-775-XXXX I was All-State until my playing surface became unfavorable but if I was still active I'd tell you this: Take One For The (fucking) Team!!!!

Garthy
05-01-07, 17:34

First off, BBW is already a turn off.

And, in CL here are some translations:

Petite = fat

Slim = fat

Athletic = fat

Skinny = fat

Curvy = oh my god, I'm FAT

Busty = holy shit am I FAT!

BBW = I'm so fucking FAT!!!! (and I smell too)

just so you know...

KantDelay
05-01-07, 19:13
Gents - more words of wisdom by Garthy. Take note.

God that was funny - LOL

Blue Heart
05-01-07, 20:21
First off, BBW is already a turn off.

And, in CL here are some translations:

Petite = fat

Slim = fat

Athletic = fat

Skinny = fat

Curvy = oh my god, I'm FAT

Busty = holy shit am I FAT!

BBW = I'm so fucking FAT!!!! (and I smell too)

just so you know...You know, some of us like em fat. And smelly.

I was with this bbw in another state just to the north of us and I pulled her pants down and promptly instructed her to get in the shower so I could "watch".

She got the stink out and it was all good.

She tossed a mean salad too. She cooked everything the chef told her to.

Stoner
05-01-07, 22:36
Ah...some good discussion.

I can give hearty certifications for a few, Stacey who is a long time CLer as well as advocate...and Nikki, "amateur porn star". Neither is GFE, but if you like some lite milk chocolate, then they are good finds.

Now here is my question of the day:
Has Dee lost weight or are those old pics. I'm sorely tempted just for old times sake. She was a fun boat to rock and a sweet attitude. :)

Luther
05-02-07, 06:33
Has Dee lost weight or are those old pics. I'm sorely tempted just for old times sake. She was a fun boat to rock and a sweet attitude.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago, The pics are old..........she has put on a few pounds.........but the service was fine..........and she does not hold back or rush.

SR Only
05-02-07, 09:07
From today's Courant (front page):
http://www.courant.com/news/nationworld/hc-escorts.artmay02,0,4491337.story?coll=hc-headlines-custom2

Blue Heart
05-02-07, 16:55

I can give hearty certifications for a few, Stacey who is a long time CLer as well as advocate...and Nikki, "amateur porn star". Neither is GFE, but if you like some lite milk chocolate, then they are good finds.

Has Dee lost weight or are those old pics. I'm sorely tempted just for old times sake. She was a fun boat to rock and a sweet attitude. :)Stoner,

Nikki - is that the same Nikki from a certain website that I don't want to name here in the open? I knew of a Nikki who worked for a local stripper service and she was away doing porn when I wanted to book her for a bachelor party.

If that's the case, I may have to say hello.

Wanderer
05-02-07, 20:43
From today's Courant (front page):
http://www.courant.com/news/nationworld/hc-escorts.artmay02,0,4491337.story?coll=hc-headlines-custom2

Yeah, Especially after the "Washington Madam" began naming names of high ranking politicos.

Well, in some ways, it's about time they were "Outted" while playing "Oh, Sex is bad! We must
Stop Prostitution! I've Never paid for Sex! I am a law abiding, Chasted married man! I would never
cheat on my wife!"-types.. You know, the Rush-Alikes? The ones who claim they're squeaky
clean, but in reality are just as much into illicite actions, enjoy a little action on the side, and probably
even go as far as live-out their kinks, that their wives won't. 'Bout bloody time they were
told they aren't as pure as Ivory Snow.

But, welcome to the age of hyper politics. Where they clammer for the votes, seeking support from
the reich..err.. Right. (sorry, slipped.) Even now, I'm being bombarded with ads for presidential candidates,
via email. (Hello?? Doesn't anyone follow the "Do Not Spam" non-mailing lists?)
(Worse thing is, from ALL Parties!)

But, they'll do anything to get voted in, reclaim their seat, or keep in their office to spread
their lies, while saying "Oh Yes, I will do exactly as you want me to.", only to leave everyone
behind, and fill their own agenda, and when they're caught, beg forgiveness.

Thankfully, I have no dirty laundry. I'm a normal human, with a normal life, and yes,
even a normal need for companionship, and if it involves making love to a woman I'm not
married to, so be it! Yes, i could be fired from my job if my life was truely public. Unfortunately,
that's how the religious/political reich.. err.. right (sorry, did it again) puts people under
the microscope. Yet, they themselves live identical lives, and have the same weaknesses, but
refuse to let it be known.

Sorry, It's been a few weeks.. damn dry season, and work is driving me bonkers too!

Stepping off the soap-box.

Wander --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Wolfman Jack
05-03-07, 00:11
You won't find me anywhere near the usual locations for the time being, and if you all were smart, you'd steer clear as well.

The Novice
05-03-07, 18:07

Has Dee lost weight or are those old pics. I'm sorely tempted just for old times sake. She was a fun boat to rock and a sweet attitude. :)

Alas those are old pics. Nonetheless anytime with Dee has always been well (and completely) spent. Stoner I encourage you to pay a return visit; you know how she loves to welcome old friends! :)

Hobo Bob
05-09-07, 16:58
Hey fellas, I picked up a crack head wiht fire engine red head hair for a CIM BBBJ for 30 on Whethersfield Ave.

I hate it when they get in and say "drive" and then break out the crack stem.

Shes gotta nice body, but a few too many miles. HIGH RISK. check the car after she gets out to make sure you arent left holding her bag. literally.

However, the service was enthusiastic.

The Hobo.

Seymore
05-09-07, 20:25
Pick up one known abusers that I had been dealing off and on with for several years would not hesitate to AR or BBBJWS awsome skills, never exposed any of her short comings (crack habit). LEO pulls up on us while we are doing the deed; shines the spot on us and orders us to exit the car. After the questioning routine he searches the car for suspision purposes and finds a glass pipe , copper brillo and 1 half vial of crack under the passenger seat. I do not smoke crack and she denied that these items belong to her. Long story short I had to dance through flaming hoops to get out of that situation. Its a grap shoot when you are mongering.

Hey fellas, I picked up a crack head wiht fire engine red head hair for a CIM BBBJ for 30 on Whethersfield Ave.

Shes gotta nice body, but a few too many miles. HIGH RISK. check the car after she gets out to make sure you arent left holding her bag. literally.

The Hobo.

Wolfman Jack
05-09-07, 20:43

The Hobo.

She stands out like a sore thumb. Did she have her friends cell phone with her? It won't be long before she's back in Niantic. She just got out not too long ago. She's a nice person when not fucked up, but she seems like the type that will go nuts on you if you refuse to drive her to her dealers house after the deed is done. I agree, be careful and use your best judgement.

Wanderer
05-09-07, 20:43

The Hobo.

had one SERIOUSLY scarey moment with one girl, ages ago.. she gets in the car, CBJ, exits..
I went down the road, when I felt something sticking me in the back. when I reached back, I heard
a crack! when I pulled my hand back, I was cut. Jammed into the seat,e between the cushions,
was a glass pipe. Obvious for what.. burned end. and, Dumbo me, I managed to break it, and
cut myself. Needless to say, stopped at a gas station (outside hartford) with restrooms, cleaned my
hand up. (no serious cuts, Thankfully!) got the pipe out of the seat without breaking it further,
and discarded it.

Had one girl tell me about one trick she had, where she tried reverse CG'ing the guy in the car,
when she felt something wet on her breast. It turned out to be the guy's hand, but wasn't sure where
the wetness was coming from. When she got back to her appartment, she found
her entire front covered in blood. Then, she went looking for her crack pipe. GONE. Thinking the guy
must've cut himself on the pipe, or something.. totally scared her away from ever smoking crack again!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Wolfman Jack
05-09-07, 20:45
Pick up one known abusers that I had been dealing off and on with for several years would not hesitate to AR or BBBJWS awsome skills, never exposed any of her short comings (crack habit). LEO pulls up on us while we are doing the deed; shines the spot on us and orders us to exit the car. After the questioning routine he searches the car for suspision purposes and finds a glass pipe , copper brillo and 1 half vial of crack under the passenger seat. I do not smoke crack and she denied that these items belong to her. Long story short I had to dance through flaming hoops to get out of that situation. Its a grap shoot when you are mongering.

Glad you came out of that ok. That really could've turned out ugly if the cop was in a bad mood or wanted to impress his Sargeant. Who was the girl? If you don't want to say in the open forum, feel free to PM.

The Novice
05-10-07, 18:06

The Hobo.

I have a personal fave frequently on the upper end of Wethersfield; claims no drugs, but who can you trust. She is a bit older. PM if you care to compare notes.

Jenny Jones
05-10-07, 22:17
Had the luxery of seeing Cassie, a younger blond, leather jacket wearing, cutie. On Wethersfield. Haven't seen her in a bit. I'm wondering is she is the same redhead. Names starts with see. Kind of impersonable and nothing to brag about.

Nutbuster5
05-13-07, 19:35
Picked up an old friend Angie on Niles and Sigourney today. She's still looking good but is starting to get a little worn. Says she is planning to move to Puerto Rico soon. Provided another great bbbjcim for $20.

Wsgman
05-18-07, 14:41
I saw her several times 2-3 years ago, she probably is 23 now.
1.3 & 2.

For a young lady she was always nice to me. Always seemed to have phone problems. She does answer, but unless you get her, her mail box is always full. I have set up two appointments in recent weeks, both times upon arrival we never met up because of the phone issue. I hate sitting in the parking lot waiting.

Yes she was very tight. Always started carefully on top after a few licks and CBJ. No doggie, but would do missionary once she losened up. She loved receiving oral.

The Advocate menu always looks tempting, but if you find a listing that is timely, accurate and provides good value and service, be assured that it is the exception. It took me many tries to finally swear off being suckered in by these Advocate ads - caveat emptor!

Wolfman Jack
05-24-07, 00:03
Observing tonight, the south end had a wide variety, from fuglies to semi-ok, as well as a Channel 3 truck getting ready to go live next to Buckley High. I didn't want to see my ugly mug on television, so I went home to catch up on my web surfing. :)

Setialphafive
05-25-07, 01:19
Can anyone tell me how Kahootz (East Hartford) has been recently? I used to go there regularly prior to 2002 and it was fantastic. Since then I have moved far away and rarely get back to CT. I hop into Kahootz probably about once a year now, however the last time I went back it seemed to go down hill quite a bit. There were only a few girls there and they seemed to be agressively monitoring all the lap dances. And I think they finally added a cover charge.

Wolfman Jack
05-25-07, 19:57
Can anyone tell me how Kahootz (East Hartford) has been recently? I used to go there regularly prior to 2002 and it was fantastic. Since then I have moved far away and rarely get back to CT. I hop into Kahootz probably about once a year now, however the last time I went back it seemed to go down hill quite a bit. There were only a few girls there and they seemed to be agressively monitoring all the lap dances. And I think they finally added a cover charge.

They have a cover charge after 7pm. Not sure of the quality of girls because I don't waste time there, I head straight for EB.

Blue Heart
05-25-07, 20:56
Can anyone tell me how Kahootz (East Hartford) has been recently? I used to go there regularly prior to 2002 and it was fantastic. Since then I have moved far away and rarely get back to CT. I hop into Kahootz probably about once a year now, however the last time I went back it seemed to go down hill quite a bit. There were only a few girls there and they seemed to be agressively monitoring all the lap dances. And I think they finally added a cover charge.I was there in October of 2005. Quite the lineup that night. I don't like the stage area.

Now, this was the night of my Stag and my friend gave me 100 bucks, so I blew it on a lap dance from this hot ass brazilian. I kept asking her for more but she said I would have to come back one more time for that to happen. Never did.

Now, dancing on the stage was Brinn and Susie. I asked Brinn if she works outside of the club and she told me to give her my number. I did, she called a few days later - actually while I was driving with my SO. Anyways, I called back and spoke to Susie for what was like an hour - she though I was someone else for a while. I told her I was interested in coming to see her in Enfield and she said she'd call me back. Brinn called me later on and I asked how much, she asked how much was I thinking, I said 2 and she said more like 15 for the both of us. I said what about just one and she said 6. Way too high for me.

Add to that I got a text message a few days later from a friend of there's offering herself for 5.

ANyways, when I was there I liked what I saw for the most part.

Bad Dawg
05-25-07, 23:14

'Down hill a bit?" You don't miss a beat, Kahoots shoulda been closed a couple years ago. For more quotes and details on this check the Vernon forum. I agree with Wolfie, shoot over to EB's and don't waste your time or money.

JMG
05-26-07, 10:42
I asked how much, she asked how much was I thinking, I said 2 and she said more like 15 for the both of us. I said what about just one and she said 6. Way too high for me.

Add to that I got a text message a few days later from a friend of there's offering herself for 5.

Dayum. Why is it that strippers always think their pooter is made of gold? Geez.

Wolfman Jack
05-26-07, 17:17
Dayum. Why is it that strippers always think their pooter is made of gold? Geez.

No shit, I had to read that three times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. $1,500.00?? She obviously must've been high on the happy candy when she called. Let's see, a 10-day Caribbean cruise, or an hour with some skanks who think way to highly of themselves.....

Setialphafive
05-27-07, 23:37
'Down hill a bit?" You don't miss a beat, Kahoots shoulda been closed a couple years ago. For more quotes and details on this check the Vernon forum. I agree with Wolfie, shoot over to EB's and don't waste your time or money.Very good advice, thanks! After checking out EB's I doubt I will be back at Kahootz too much. It is nice to finally have an alternative when I am visiting ct.

Stoner
05-29-07, 09:28
Did you tell her you had a Porsche that matches your bank account? LOL.
Did you tell her your name is Blue Steel or something?

Member #3948
05-29-07, 09:49
Did you tell her you had a Porsche that matches your bank account? LOL.

Did you tell her your name is Blue Steel or something?My name mentioned and they automatically know they will get paid only what they are worth. Currently the going rate for quality poo in my book is $60 for the hour. Possibly 100 and that is only if they are a solid 8 or better. An outstanding bj is worth 40, 80 if there are two of them. By the way these rates are for the "private stock" stuff. If we are talking sw then cut everything in half.

It's a buyers market at the moment.

Steel Blue

MrGopher
06-06-07, 17:02
Reverse Sting taking place as we speak on Wethersfield ave Stonington St area!

Wolfman Jack
06-06-07, 20:10
Reverse Sting taking place as we speak on Wethersfield ave Stonington St area!

Interesting. My intel failed me this time to inform me beforehand, but it has been since confirmed. Wolfie dodges another bullet.

Blue Heart
06-06-07, 20:39
Reverse Sting taking place as we speak on Wethersfield ave Stonington St area!Forgive the "noobiness" of this, but what is a "reverse" sting?

Sarang Haeyo
06-07-07, 08:18
Forgive the "noobiness" of this, but what is a "reverse" sting?
LE posing as pros, pinching johns.
Sting: LE posing as johns, pinching pros.

Also: when you inject your venom into the wasp.

Icyman
06-07-07, 16:47
It seems Crista is giving retirement a go. http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/346662585.html

The Novice
06-07-07, 18:44
There's a girl Jenna who advertises in Advocate. Saw her couple of weeks ago hartford motel. Ad says 36c and dancer's body. She fibs. Probably an A cup, at most a small B. She is tall, but certainly not toned, not fat either but at most a 5 in looks. Everything quick, she nice enough but bossy and she just trying to get rid of you and on to the next customer. Definitely a waste of money and would never go back.

I should have RTFF. I met the aforementioned Jenna a while ago when she worked at a local SC (I guess she does have a dancer's body, but have you seen the bodies dancing these days?) and have had her digits in my phone. In the "call or erase" mode I decided to call and make a date. Cut and paste of the quoted report would be perfect. Should have RTFF and saved a few dollars! At least now I can erase :)

Still The Novice!

Soxfan04
06-08-07, 00:32
It seems Crista is giving retirement a go. http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/346662585.html

Yeah, I spoke to her just before Memorial Day weekend and she told me a little about the situation. It seems like there've been some new developments though. The marriage news is, well, new. In any case, I hope it all works out for her like she wants it to.

Roger Beep
06-08-07, 22:56
Hi,

I was driving the WA on several times and several days last week up and down but I really saw only one or two SW"s. None of them very appealing.

Can you fellows recommed a " best time" to monger or is this the whole offer RB.

Goodlyken
06-13-07, 07:37
I'm not so familiar with Hartford, so, could I get some 411 on the short stay places in Hartford that are safe and no-tell?
IM if you prefer.

Thanks and be safe

JMG
06-13-07, 09:25
I'm not so familiar with Hartford, so, could I get some 411 on the short stay places in Hartford that are safe and no-tell?
IM if you prefer.

Thanks and be safe

There are a bunch south of town on the Berlin Tpke. 5th Ave., USA and Flamingo Inn immediately spring to mind. And the Grantmoor, of course...

Mighty Spearsman
06-13-07, 14:57
There are a bunch south of town on the Berlin Tpke. 5th Ave., USA and Flamingo Inn immediately spring to mind. And the Grantmoor, of course...
I think the Grantmoor has closed?? But JM is right, there are many inexpensive motels on the Berlin Turnpike that have been welcoming sex-seekers since the 1960s.

Another option is the Motel 6 on the Wethersfield/Rocky Hill line, exit 24 off of I-91, I've used this place a couple of times.

There's an old worn-out motel on Main Street in East Hartford, but the place is a dump.

There are also a couple of motels in the North Meadows section of Hartford, right off of I-91, but they tend to be more expensive, plus their parking lots are often staked out by cops looking for drug dealers. You might not know this, but the headquarters for the Hartford Police Dept. is about 200 yards away in the same area. My advice would be to avoid the Hartford motels as much as possible.

Bubba261
06-13-07, 18:09
I think the Grantmoor has closed?? But JM is right, there are many inexpensive motels on the Berlin Turnpike that have been welcoming sex-seekers since the 1960s.

Another option is the Motel 6 on the Wethersfield/Rocky Hill line, exit 24 off of I-91, I've used this place a couple of times.

There's an old worn-out motel on Main Street in East Hartford, but the place is a dump.

There are also a couple of motels in the North Meadows section of Hartford, right off of I-91, but they tend to be more expensive, plus their parking lots are often staked out by cops looking for drug dealers. You might not know this, but the headquarters for the Hartford Police Dept. is about 200 yards away in the same area. My advice would be to avoid the Hartford motels as much as possible.

It appears that the Grantmoor is still open, but they've sold off (or cancelled lease?) on a huge part of their parking lot, construction of new stores going on there. Even if not closed, having stores that much closer to the goings on is going to put a cramp on their illicit business.

Wolfman Jack
06-13-07, 18:35
Hi,

I was driving the WA on several times and several days last week up and down but I really saw only one or two SW"s. None of them very appealing.

Can you fellows recommed a " best time" to monger or is this the whole offer RB.

Unless you like the decor of a certain building on Jennings Road, I really hope you're not out looking tonight. Again, all the drug dealers, and illegal guns must all be off the streets as I see real crime is being focused on again!!

Spanky05
06-13-07, 19:07
IM if you prefer.

Thanks and be safeI've always been a big fan of the USA Motel. It's on the southbound side of the turnpike just past Dunkin Donuts. They have you fill-out an info card but they don't verify the information with an ID or anything and they don't confirm the license plate of your vehicle. It's $40 for 2 hours. They have free porn, clean rooms, and big showers.

Carl White
06-14-07, 16:40
Spanky,
Can you narrow it down a little more? Is it in Newington, Berlin or Meriden. Sounds like a good place.

Wolfman Jack
06-14-07, 16:55
Word is our friend with the red hair (you'd know her if you saw her) got picked up in last nights roundup.

Kind of funny how they're keeping these hush-hush, no press releases to the media, or no mention of all these stings on their website. New HPD policy from Chief Roberts?

Stoner
06-15-07, 11:57
Cats out of the bag, on the USA. Damn you, folks! :)

Eastcoasterbub
06-15-07, 22:57
Spanky,
Can you narrow it down a little more? Is it in Newington, Berlin or Meriden. Sounds like a good place.

Newington, and I confirm that I wasn't asked for ID, either.

DrN

Spanky05
06-18-07, 07:19
Spanky,

Can you narrow it down a little more? Is it in Newington, Berlin or Meriden. Sounds like a good place.As already confirmed: Newington.

Jimmj1210
06-20-07, 16:58
Anybody had any experience with or just heard of either of the following? Talked to them both recently, but want to check first. Both advertising in Advocate

First is woman who advertises regularly, mature sexy kick ass curves ***0032. She seems nice, said she’s 47, will meet at home once she knows you. However, she was vague or even evasive when I asked her about her looks. Likewise, was a little vague about her location as to whether it was near or further away from Hartford .

Second one is Katie 21 in advocate. She seemed very nice over phone, gave me the normal description of a great build and looks. The thing is, as I’ve posted before, she working out of that particular south end motel that lot of the younger ones seem to use and that I have invariably had disappointing experiences with, so I’m hesitant to waste more $ and time there

Bar Guy
06-21-07, 06:38
First is woman who advertises regularly, mature sexy kick ass curves ***0032. She seems nice, said she’s 47, will meet at home once she knows you. However, she was vague or even evasive when I asked her about her looks. Likewise, was a little vague about her location as to whether it was near or further away from Hartford .

She is Rachel, reviewed on TER. She also has a website http://www.sweetheartinconnecticut.com/bio.html.

She is pleasant but very flabby. She will give you the full hour.

KantDelay
06-21-07, 07:34
I've seen Katie - even went with her twice because she is cute enough - but totally lackluster. I wouldn't repeat and therefore would not recommend. I think your gut impression about this hotel and the girls who work out of it is right. MHO

Tomb8871
06-22-07, 18:08
Decided to partake of prettywoman, who I’ve seen advertising regularly in Advocate. Have mixed feelings about whether it was worth it or not. She meets you in her home which is near highway in meriden/Wallingford area. She claimed to be mid 40s-that is clearly a stretch, I’d say early to mid 50s. She claims centerfold body, that also a stretch. Great boobs (fake but great looking and feeling), good legs, very nice blonde hair. However, very short, almost squat, that makes her build look a bit funny. Also stomach bad, as expected of older woman who has had kids. Session was nice and unrushed, and she knows her stuff. One big downside to me at least is that she is, or at least doesn’t seem to be, very smart, and that’s putting it kindly. Can’t keep up much of a conversation beyond sex. Puts on porn on her tv in bedroom and that is waaay too much the focus of her attention and conversation. So, if you like that, you’ll love the session. Also, while clearly a more comfortable setting that a motel, she meets you at top of her stairs by bedroom. Doesn’t offer you shower, drink of anything even water, etc. It’s just get down to business and she’s pretty unabashed about her profession. Wasn’t exactly my definition of a gfe, but I can see where some may like her, others might not.

Nutbuster5
06-22-07, 23:15
Picked up a nice looking thick ass bsw, Monica tonight on Wethersfield. She gave a great bbbjcim for 20. Got the number and will see her for a motel date. Not much out there but Monica was a great find. Can't wait to get her doggystyle.

DoItRight
06-23-07, 12:38
HARTFORD, there are not many girl's to find any more, unless im looking in the wrong places. I for the most part end up going to an AMP, which cost more $$$$,, any locations i found some girl's that were far and few were on the berlin turnpike. BE SAFE,

Jimmj1210
06-23-07, 16:23
I've seen Katie - even went with her twice because she is cute enough - but totally lackluster. I wouldn't repeat and therefore would not recommend. I think your gut impression about this hotel and the girls who work out of it is right. MHOThanks much. After I posted, I realized phone number was same as for mercedes (also used another name too) who I saw a while ago and wrote review here-definitely avoid. I think Katie might have been the name of the girlfriend who waited in the bathroom the whole time. Lackluster seems to be a good term for a lot of them at that place.

Jimmj1210
06-23-07, 16:24

She is Rachel, reviewed on TER. She also has a website http://www.sweetheartinconnecticut.com/bio.html.

She is pleasant but very flabby. She will give you the full hour.Thanks to both you and stoner for answering. At least she's honest on the website with some real pics that sort of confirm what you say about looks.

Jimmj1210
06-26-07, 17:46
Saw a girl who advertises now and then in advocate, no description whatsoever, usually comfortable incall or discrete, comfy incall, something like that. Phone xxx1861. Tpke motel. Mid 30s, very cute/pretty face, nice hair smile eyes, tan. Somewhat thick in middle, could stand to lose about 20-25 lbs I guess all from stomach, hips, ass. Nice boobs though. Intelligent and good conversation. Big on massaging each other. Claims not to be rushing you, but after a bit is constantly trying to grab you to make hard and get down to business. Now, here's the pro0blem. She has hangup about touching her boobs, she lets you but tries to limit or shield. Admits to it, tells you they sensitive, but no way is she pregnant. So, somewhere halfway between gfe and rush job. If not for the boob thing, think I'the see again, but that just a dealbreaker for me, especially for $$. I think some will like, some won't.

Shaky Legs
06-26-07, 22:08
Cruised the South and North between 8 and 9:30 this evening. South was pretty much dead for SW as there was a decided presence of LE in a couple areas. I had to pull over at one point and let a cruiser with his siren blaring go by. (almost pissed my pants.....bastards.) Saw three of them at a house on Maple. Then noticed 2 cruisers parked on Lisbon of all places.

So, headed north...

Saw a few fuglies and a couple twitchy BSWs out on Albany but, nothing worthwhile to me. Did see a tallish skinny blonde before I headed home. Would of investigated further but, time was running low. Never did get over to Ash/Sig/Niles area. I don't much like scouting for more than an hour or two as I feel it leads me to be less cautious which can, of course, be a very bad thing.

Seems like I can't get the timing down in Hartford these days as I had basically the same experience on Saturday afternoon. Hope you guys are having better luck than I.

Be Safe,
Shaky

The Novice
07-01-07, 19:03
I am sure phone boning is taking on a new meaning. The chat line is full of females (girls -> women) all too happy to ease tensions for the hard working males. A few offer legit massage. Some are just horny. Case in point.

Was heading into work recently chatting on the way when I get a message inviting me to stop by on my way in. I had seen her about a year ago for a tepid bbbj but headed over anyway. Not there 10 minutes and it's hug, cuddle, bbbj, dfk, daty, mish, cg, and a few other positions I have seen along the way. Enthusiam is rare so I was taken aback, but enjoyed immensely. Her skills have improved btw. She was pushing for a 2nd pop from me, but out of raincoats. I was happy to provide her one though (too oral for my own good and unlike bald the dancers I see too much of, was totally natural), wet, sweet , and loud. Just the way I like it. Total costs.........$0. I left her something anyway for old times sake, but nothing requested!

Could not get pic of bush, but assigned this one to her contact on my cell, so look forward to hearing from her again!

Have a happy 4th all!

Matty69
07-04-07, 22:56
I must say, I was quite surprised as to the number of girls out tonight with the rain. Cruised through around 8-10, saw a bunch of fuglies and about two halfway decent girls in the Weth area. Nothing worth my time. LE was moderate, less than I expected to be honest.

Tinocct
07-05-07, 20:26
Well, this could be a long one though I will try to keep it short. Joined the forum last summer and thought this was the greatest group for those in this hobby. Late summer (August) I was crusing around the south end and saw a beautiful blonde friend going by the name Alisha (her real name was Er..). She jumped in on Wethersfield, did the normal checks and took a ride down to a nice little spot.

Now being a newbie I did was not paranoid enough! As she started to perform, undercover LE walked up behind us an caught us in the act. That is all it was as we seemed to stick to the same story though they threw on the charge you don't want them to.

Nonetheless, after about an hour of the good cop bad cop routine, they just arrested us both and I spent a few hours at Jennings Rd.

Now being new to the board, I recalled reading a detailed account of what happens. The report nailed it to the tee. Went to Community Court, received the normal 10 days CS, class, & testing. While it was one of the worse 10 days of my life, I made it through and am happy to say my record is clean. I'd like to thank who posted what to expect, it made things a bit easier.

Now, this has brought on some major challenges as I still love the prowl but am WAY to nervous to trust my judgement, since it was so bad. I keep looking for that old friend in Hartford but never see her (eventually maybe). See many others but am a bit gun shy to take that chance again -- too much could be lost!

I travel quite a bit throughout CT and have some great experiences and finds and figured I would start to give back to you guys. Be safe and have fun!

Tino

Matty69
07-05-07, 23:44
Well, this could be a long one though I will try to keep it short. Joined the forum last summer and thought this was the greatest group for those in this hobby. Late summer (August) I was crusing around the south end and saw a beautiful blonde friend going by the name Alisha (her real name was Er..). She jumped in on Wethersfield, did the normal checks and took a ride down to a nice little spot.

Now being a newbie I did was not paranoid enough! As she started to perform, undercover LE walked up behind us an caught us in the act. That is all it was as we seemed to stick to the same story though they threw on the charge you don't want them to.

Nonetheless, after about an hour of the good cop bad cop routine, they just arrested us both and I spent a few hours at Jennings Rd.

Now being new to the board, I recalled reading a detailed account of what happens. The report nailed it to the tee. Went to Community Court, received the normal 10 days CS, class, & testing. While it was one of the worse 10 days of my life, I made it through and am happy to say my record is clean. I'd like to thank who posted what to expect, it made things a bit easier.

Now, this has brought on some major challenges as I still love the prowl but am WAY to nervous to trust my judgement, since it was so bad. I keep looking for that old friend in Hartford but never see her (eventually maybe). See many others but am a bit gun shy to take that chance again -- too much could be lost!

I travel quite a bit throughout CT and have some great experiences and finds and figured I would start to give back to you guys. Be safe and have fun!

TinoTino, sorry to hear of your misfourtunes, i'm glad everything turned out ok for the most part. It just shows you can never be to careful, especially as of late. I've seen some crazy shit out here lately.

A couple days ago I was making the rounds, and spotted a undercover hidding in a driveway directly across the street from a well known monger street. If you weren't paying attention, the area looked clear and there were several girls around, yet he had a perfect view of you.

One piece of advice, before you ever pick up anything, I don't care how once in a lifetime it is, make the stroll a couple times. You'll be amazed how much you can miss.

Stay safe, good luck!

GordonFreeman
07-18-07, 22:48
I just did a quick loop around Hartford. As far as girls definetly working, I saw a WSW and a HSW around c-town on Wethersfield and a tall BSW on Broad just off NB ave. Of course, I would not recommend actually picking up any of these girls.

Prophoto
07-19-07, 00:04
I'm pretty sure about this but I had a bsw walk past me on Church & High st today. We exchanged the look and she said "hi" to me as I passed by. I felt like she was waiting for me to say "whats up". I had just come from a client meeting and was not about to $hit in my own backyard if you know what I mean. Or risk getting taken down in the middle of the city. She was tall and lean, clean looking, longer black hair, sun glasses and walked with a slight limp. Wearing tight jeans over her long legs with a white tee shirt. I'd say a solid 6.5 or 7 in my books. I've never seen a sw that close to the inner city. Maybe I need to open my eyes more.

Stoner
07-19-07, 13:24
Just read your report, Tinno. Thanks for sharing that.

You are right to be gun shy and not trust your judgement just yet. Give yourself time if this is truly what you wish to do. You could sober up and just recognize that its a dangerous game and get out while the getting is good. You may not have a record, but you can be damn sure that your plate is flagged, as well as your license. These are cops, after all, not Supreme Court Justices. Can't blame them for doing their job.

In the end you asked for some input, I think. If you are still open, I'll offer some from my own experiences. Many others could say the exact same things and have plenty of even better advice to share. Hell, they may even be freaking with your old friend as you read this. :)

1. Keep reading the boards and contributing. What you'll find is that sometimes going with a "known" chick thats been mentioned on the board is worth it. Let others take the heat off of you a bit. Let them TOFFT. If and when you do sight them on the streets, you know who you are dealing with. Don't be shocked if your old friend isn't already mentioned on this board, or if one of the guys knows her. You may find and contact her from the comfort of your own very home. :)

2. Develop contacts. Though I still cruise cause I love the streets and the smell of hot crack in the air, I don't pick up at all any more. Just keep a few "go to" girls that you can keep track of. One such girl is more than sufficient, to start with. Just cause she's on the streets doesn't mean you need to pick her off of the streets all the time. By maintaining that one good contact through her constant moving, losing a number, losing her cell, getting a new one, moving, living with a friend, etc, etc, etc...you can keep up with what you need without the issue of getting tapped.

3. Pay attention to the wildlife. They know when something bad is going down or has gone down, or will gone down. The locals, I am referring to. You probably are an out of towner. You see some guy on the road and don't know if he's a local, or an uncle. (If you don't know what Uncle is, ask). The other flora in the area know. As Gordon said, drive around and see what is what. Uncles aren't ghosts. They set up in broad daylight, and when they take down, its an ongoing op. They aren't doing it all to get one guy for a misdemeanor...they are looking to net as many as they can in a pre-set # of hours. The locals know. It doesn't hurt to get to know some if you get a chance. I've had some wonderful times getting to know the locals and what not. Hint...I find going shopping at C-Town incredibly helpful sometimes.

3. This is last is important, imo. Never play anywhere NEAR the regular spots. Find a good one of your own, and enjoy it. Find a few while you are just driving the area. Look for tell tale signs of others knowing the spot.

For instance, the girls loved going to this senior citizen building not to far from the Weth stroll. Not sure if they still do, but its a sheltered parking spot, with a single drive way in or out. Condoms litter the spot. Though i've freaked enough times there that Karma should have caught up with my ass back when, I eventually I wised up and quit it and other "known" spots and found others places to go. Heck, there is one spot that's out in the open near the a housing project. The girls love the spot, but remember...their convienence is NOT worth the price of admission to Jennings.

The girls will protest, but its worth the extra time, effort, etc. I've honestly dropped the ladies back at their post when I couldn't find a decent spot without a single transact except a $5 for her time or whatever. You have to keep the big head thinking for as long as possible.

Member #3948
07-19-07, 17:55
The most dangerous time for any monger is when he is comfortable. If you feel like you are at home with the remote in hand look out cause that is when shit will hit the fan.

Never park where you can get cought or the girl wants you to go. F -conveniance. A close spot is a bad spot...

Steel Blue

Newtster69
07-19-07, 18:06
Hey there guys. Friday was on the prowl around wethersfield ave. And found a HSW named Theresa. She looked pretty good working that lollipop. Took her to a short stay and 60 got me 2 pops. BBBJCIM and cfs. Not too bad for SW looks. She was flat chested and there were some stretch marks but not a bad find all in all.

Newt

Wolfman Jack
07-19-07, 20:48
I know both of those spots that you mention, Stoner. I won't go to either one for the fear of getting caught. I have a few spots that I will go to, and usually when I explain to the girl that it's for both of our best interests, they usually see things my way. If they protest, I'll tell them I'm dropping them off, and throw them a few bucks for their "precious" time. :rolleyes:

Tinocct
07-19-07, 21:40
I appreciate the help. The addiction is amazing, its great just being on the streets, the chase is great.

Left for vacation last week and stopped into Bridgeport on my way out of state, must say, I enjoyed myself at Teddies without 90% of the risk. Met a new girl just over from Italy, she spoke NO English but knew how to do her job. I left smiling without a simple "chow".

Interesting enough, I go through Middletown quite a bit and I have seen many sightings over the past week.

Thanks again for the great advice, I'll keep sharing any news I get and appreciate all the news you guys pass on (hence the trip to teddies! ).

Garthy
07-20-07, 00:28
I appreciate the help. The addiction is amazing, its great just being on the streets, the chase is great.

Left for vacation last week and stopped into Bridgeport on my way out of state, must say, I enjoyed myself at Teddies without 90% of the risk. Met a new girl just over from Italy, she spoke NO English but knew how to do her job. I left smiling without a simple "chow".

Interesting enough, I go through Middletown quite a bit and I have seen many sightings over the past week.

Thanks again for the great advice, I'll keep sharing any news I get and appreciate all the news you guys pass on (hence the trip to teddies! ).

"ciao" is the word you are looking for.
"Chow" is a utensile that Saranga Haeyo's wife cooks with (or a pet food).

Sarang Haeyo
07-20-07, 08:13
"ciao" is the word you are looking for.
"Chow" is a utensile that Saranga Haeyo's wife cooks with (or a pet food).
Can't help it can you?

As long as we're getting technical: it's Sarang (no 'a').

Keep up the good work.

Shakedown
07-20-07, 11:59
Hey there guys. Friday was on the prowl around wethersfield ave. And found a HSW named Theresa. She looked pretty good working that lollipop. Took her to a short stay and 60 got me 2 pops. BBBJCIM and cfs. Not too bad for SW looks. She was flat chested and there were some stretch marks but not a bad find all in all.

Newt
Hey Newster you must be the one who scooped her up as I was circling around. I ran into her on Monday. I agree she isn't bad looking for a SW. By rule I never do FS on first pick up but her looks spurred my interest and would consider it. Her skills were decent but I was a bit turned off by her lack of stamina. Complained that her jaw hurt. She asked " You aren't one of those that takes forever to cum?". I said, "if you keep stopping I might be." She replied "Well just hurry up".
This really ruined it for me but as I said when she wasn't complaining the technique was good. No phone at this time but she would rather meet that way then walking the streets. If able to get a number I will pass it on.

Peace

Garthy
07-20-07, 12:14
Can't help it can you?

As long as we're getting technical: it's Sarang (no 'a').

Keep up the good work.

That terminal "a" was just late night typing.

You know how I covet!

Sarang Haeyo
07-20-07, 12:52
That terminal "a" was just late night typing.

You know how I covet!
What exactly is it you covet?

My wife??? Get your own K-girl!!!

I know the pickings are getting slim around here but she's not the only one.
She IS one of the younger girls who was in the business.

Eat your heart out!!!

Bad Dawg
07-21-07, 00:17

You are right to be gun shy and not trust your judgement just yet. Give yourself time if this is truly what you wish to do. You could sober up and just recognize that its a dangerous game and get out while the getting is good. You may not have a record, but you can be damn sure that your plate is flagged, as well as your license. These are cops, after all, not Supreme Court Justices. Can't blame them for doing their job.

In the end you asked for some input, I think. If you are still open, I'll offer some from my own experiences. Many others could say the exact same things and have plenty of even better advice to share. Hell, they may even be freaking with your old friend as you read this. :)

1. Keep reading the boards and contributing. What you'll find is that sometimes going with a "known" chick thats been mentioned on the board is worth it. Let others take the heat off of you a bit. Let them TOFFT. If and when you do sight them on the streets, you know who you are dealing with. Don't be shocked if your old friend isn't already mentioned on this board, or if one of the guys knows her. You may find and contact her from the comfort of your own very home. :)

2. Develop contacts. Though I still cruise cause I love the streets and the smell of hot crack in the air, I don't pick up at all any more. Just keep a few "go to" girls that you can keep track of. One such girl is more than sufficient, to start with. Just cause she's on the streets doesn't mean you need to pick her off of the streets all the time. By maintaining that one good contact through her constant moving, losing a number, losing her cell, getting a new one, moving, living with a friend, etc, etc, etc...you can keep up with what you need without the issue of getting tapped.

3. Pay attention to the wildlife. They know when something bad is going down or has gone down, or will gone down. The locals, I am referring to. You probably are an out of towner. You see some guy on the road and don't know if he's a local, or an uncle. (If you don't know what Uncle is, ask). The other flora in the area know. As Gordon said, drive around and see what is what. Uncles aren't ghosts. They set up in broad daylight, and when they take down, its an ongoing op. They aren't doing it all to get one guy for a misdemeanor...they are looking to net as many as they can in a pre-set # of hours. The locals know. It doesn't hurt to get to know some if you get a chance. I've had some wonderful times getting to know the locals and what not. Hint...I find going shopping at C-Town incredibly helpful sometimes.

3. This is last is important, imo. Never play anywhere NEAR the regular spots. Find a good one of your own, and enjoy it. Find a few while you are just driving the area. Look for tell tale signs of others knowing the spot.

For instance, the girls loved going to this senior citizen building not to far from the Weth stroll. Not sure if they still do, but its a sheltered parking spot, with a single drive way in or out. Condoms litter the spot. Though i've freaked enough times there that Karma should have caught up with my ass back when, I eventually I wised up and quit it and other "known" spots and found others places to go. Heck, there is one spot that's out in the open near the a housing project. The girls love the spot, but remember...their convienence is NOT worth the price of admission to Jennings.

The girls will protest, but its worth the extra time, effort, etc. I've honestly dropped the ladies back at their post when I couldn't find a decent spot without a single transact except a $5 for her time or whatever. You have to keep the big head thinking for as long as possible.

Stoner, you have once again outdone yourself with this practical advice and overview, not only for getting the best experience, but also for all our safety, if you're not already mentioned, I nominate your post here for a report of distinction.

Wolfman Jack
07-25-07, 18:23
another prostitution sting in the Capital City. I'm almost positive I saw HPD's vice squad on Wethersfield Ave on my way home a little while ago. Keep up the good work HPD!

Btw, have you people made any arrests in the murders of those two young men that were shot in the head execution style, with bags over their heads, on Capital Ave a few weeks ago?

Shakedown
07-26-07, 10:35
another prostitution sting in the Capital City. I'm almost positive I saw HPD's vice squad on Wethersfield Ave on my way home a little while ago. Keep up the good work HPD!

Btw, have you people made any arrests in the murders of those two young men that were shot in the head execution style, with bags over their heads, on Capital Ave a few weeks ago?

Hey Wolfman....Any more info on this possible sting... Was it a reverse sting or did it appear they were after the girls??

Newtster69
07-26-07, 16:20
Hey there guys,

5am this morning on my way to work there were 2 SW on the Ave. One was a tall light skinned girl never seen her before. Not sure if she was H or W but was light skinned in the 5 am light. As I drove by she stopped on the sidewalk looked at me and threw her hands up in the air and yelled "hey". After reading about the HPD cleaning up the area yesterday I was a wee bit leary. Keep it safe out there guys.

Wolfman Jack
07-26-07, 18:53
Hey Wolfman....Any more info on this possible sting... Was it a reverse sting or did it appear they were after the girls??

No, not reverse. They were going right after the girls. Most were fugly's anyway, so maybe they were actually doing us a public service by getting them off the street. :D

Shakedown
07-27-07, 11:20
I saw in Courant listed that 5 SW were caught up in the operation Wolfman spoke of. I did notice there was a woman age 22 named A***** that was picked up. I hope this was not the Theresa that Newtster and I reviewed. I haven't seen her around in a while...anyone else seen her?

For obvious reasons the area has been quiet..a few straggelers but not much to speak of.

Has anyone here ever seen Taylor from CL???

Newtster69
07-27-07, 19:07
I did notice there was a woman age 22 named A***** that was picked up. I hope this was not the Theresa that Newtster and I reviewed. I haven't seen her around in a while...anyone else seen her?She gave me her real name and it started with an L so if that info she gave me was legit then hopefully not her. I haven't seen her either. I have a few friends who live in the area. I'll have them look around for her.

Newt

Bulldog1965
07-27-07, 22:01
I saw in Courant listed that 5 SW were caught up in the operation Wolfman spoke of. I did notice there was a woman age 22 named A***** that was picked up. I hope this was not the Theresa that Newtster and I reviewed. I haven't seen her around in a while...anyone else seen her?

For obvious reasons the area has been quiet..a few straggelers but not much to speak of.

Has anyone here ever seen Taylor from CL???If your looking for college girl Taylor with reduced rate s for new clients she is a hot number. She offers a great time. Depending on what you want rates may vary. Thats only if you want more than regular fs. She has a nice body and pretty face.

Only down side is that she has too much body art.Other than that she is a lot of fun.

Wolfman Jack
07-28-07, 00:00

Has anyone here ever seen Taylor from CL???

Here's the article:

5 Charged With Prostitution

July 27, 2007

HARTFORD - -- City police conducting a prostitution detail Wednesday arrested five women on prostitution charges.

The detail, which took place at about 6 p.m. on Wethersfield Avenue, was conducted by officers from the Hartford Police Department's Southeast and Southwest narcotics squads.

Z.A., 40, was charged with prostitution, two counts of interfering with an officer and failure to appear, Hartford police spokeswoman Nancy Mulroy said. Antomprieti was in custody, with bail set at $10,500.

Charged with prostitution and held with bail set at $10,000, Mulroy said, were S W, 28, of Hartford; A P, 22, of no certain address; C V, 46, of Hartford; and J C, 47, of Windsor.

Jimmj1210
07-28-07, 11:16
I did see Taylor recently at reduced rate. She advertising as blonde college girl, which I believe is true, something like 27 yo which also seems right. Also the 36c seems right and they're natural and nice.

That all being said, was kinda disappointed. Works out of tpke motel, decent enough place. When she undressed I realized it was the same one I saw a few years ago, just different hair color, name, and phone number. How, you ask? Tons of body art, including 1 boob totally covered. Something you just don't forget. If you like that thing, imagine it was good, but I think just made a pretty girl a lot less attractive. More importantly, I guess at reduced rates she gives reduced effort. Was very mechanical, no attempt whatsoever at GFE, she has one goal in mind and that's it. No hugging or doing what you ask for other than the basic position. Reduced is $ and half, regular $ more. No way I would ever pay the full, don't think was worth it at reduced. She is intelligent and nice as far as it goes. Good body, mediocre performance. Very similar to the younger ones at brainard rd. Who I try to avoid.

Bulldog1965
07-28-07, 18:40
I did see Taylor recently at reduced rate. She advertising as blonde college girl, which I believe is true, something like 27 yo which also seems right. Also the 36c seems right and they're natural and nice.

That all being said, was kinda disappointed. Works out of tpke motel, decent enough place. When she undressed I realized it was the same one I saw a few years ago, just different hair color, name, and phone number. How, you ask? Tons of body art, including 1 boob totally covered. Something you just don't forget. If you like that thing, imagine it was good, but I think just made a pretty girl a lot less attractive. More importantly, I guess at reduced rates she gives reduced effort. Was very mechanical, no attempt whatsoever at GFE, she has one goal in mind and that's it. No hugging or doing what you ask for other than the basic position. Reduced is $ and half, regular $ more. No way I would ever pay the full, don't think was worth it at reduced. She is intelligent and nice as far as it goes. Good body, mediocre performance. Very similar to the younger ones at brainard rd. Who I try to avoid.Is it possible you saw her on a busy day. Usually she is a lot more fun. Icaught her like that once. It was the end of long day. She did make up for it on next visit. I guess ymmv like all others. Guess she is human after all.

Wolfman Jack
07-29-07, 18:52
Yesterday, there were quite a few roaming around the south end. I guess the stings of last week weren't as successful as they would have liked. One blonde with long hair, sunglasses, and jeans, along with a bag of her belongings (or stolen possessions) was working the area near Brown and Weth., and an older WSW with reddish short hair was also working the same area, although she mainly stayed near a side street. There were also a few near Wyllis.

Needless to say, none of them met my standards and wouldn't consider letting any of them anywhere near my vehicle.

Tom1326
07-30-07, 14:12
I just recently saw Taylor. As soon as I walked in the room, I recognized her from a couple years past when she was working as "Melania."

If I had known that Taylor was Melania I never would have made the appointment with Taylor. It was mediocre at best the first time around with Melania and no better the second time around with Taylor. The only thing I will give her is she appears to have lost some weight between visits such that she looks a bit better. But she is VERY mechanical and as far from GFE as you can get. I would not intentionally repeat.

Have fun; stay safe.

The Novice
08-01-07, 18:01
I guess this is the time for confusion and multiples.

There are 2 Jenna's around now.

The elder Jenna is a 29 yo trolling Quest for business. There have been 1 or 2 inquiries here. She is 5'8" about 140. Dirty blonde hair in a perm. Big let down in the body. Claims 34c; could be no more than a b, but i never saw her out of the sundress. No ass to speak of, but I will allow that the dress was unflattering. Looks are a bit below average, maybe 4 - 6 on sw scale. I met her for last call and we did spend about an hour at her place a few blocks away. Full body massage and more is available, but price is too high given poor curb appeal. She does kiss nicely, so if the massage is nice, should run just a bit less than amp. I may yet sample if negotiations are open.

The junior Jenna is back on CL.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/387096918.html

Former/part-time dancer. Reviewed earlier by me (6/7/7) and others. Claims GFE but tends to rush. I recall valuing the lap dance (3 songs at K=EH) better than the fs because there was more and better foreplay in the booth. She suggests that 30 mins was too short, but I suspect she is just like that.

be safe all
TN

Down Low
08-04-07, 01:27
. . .if you catch her right anything goes: rough, languages, you name it. She likes to party. Price drops if you see her more than once or have something else to offer. I'd give her looks maybe a 7 . . .She's worth a spin if Enfield is convenient. # is 392-8512.
Anybody else have any reviews on this one? Talked to her on the chat-line and she seems pretty nice. Trying to see if she's worth the investment.

Wolfman Jack
08-07-07, 11:48
The next time you're cruisng down Niles St, keep this in mind. Granted, this can/will be happening anywhere, but all I'm saying is keep your eyes and ears always peeled and be aware of everyone in your surroundings.

Hartford Police Arrest Man With Gun

By HILDA MUÑOZ | The Hartford Courant
8:32 AM EDT, August 7, 2007

Vice and narcotics investigators conducting surveillance on Niles Street in Hartford on Monday night arrested a man who had a fully-loaded shot gun, police said.

Thaddeus Allen, 23, of 18 Niles Street, is charged with carrying a dangerous weapon and interfering with police.

Around 11:15 p.m. Monday, investigators spotted Allen who they believed was concealing a shot gun. Allen led the detectives on a foot chase before he was caught, police said. Investigators found a 12-gauge shot gun with a pistol grip in his front pant leg, police said.

DoItRight
08-09-07, 11:42
Hello Hartford,

I just wanted to let you guy's know that american in bridgeport is a really nice place to go when your feeling down, LOL, I been to other places but this place is very clean and up to par never are you rushed, when you pay for. 30min you recieve your full time and than some. There is one price you pay and the lady does not ask for extra money from you, that is such a relieve in it's self, LOL.

Anyways be safe.

Shaky Legs
08-09-07, 23:02
Just got back from cruising the South End where I observed at least 6 cars pulled over at various spots along Wethersfield Ave. Also saw cruisers parked in several of the mini markets up and down Weth, NB, Maple and Broad. You know the ones. The ones the girls always want us to drop them off at after a ride. Not sure if this is related to drugs or whoring but, you may wanna skip it for tonight gents. I did see several SW out but, I didn't recognize them and there was no way in Hell I would be stopping for a new face tonight.

Be Safe,
Shaky

Garthy
08-12-07, 08:36
A little birdy tells me this Jenna has bbfs on the menu. Anyone have any experience with that with her? Sounds great if you're looking for a disease or already have one!

If you bring a syringe full of horse and share it with her, you get a discount. Maybe you can play a round of Russian Roulette with her too?

Wolfman Jack
08-15-07, 20:40
Yes, the Vice Cream men were out again on this hot summer night cleaning up the Webster and Weth. area of our little friends in their little ding dong carts. Hopefully they got all the GFT's and manly looking beasts that were out. If so, good job HPD, I salute you!

And I pray that my new friend "Alexa" was home with her soon to be ex-husband, and not out tonight.

Shakedown
08-17-07, 12:01
Yes, the Vice Cream men were out again on this hot summer night cleaning up the Webster and Weth. area of our little friends in their little ding dong carts. Hopefully they got all the GFT's and manly looking beasts that were out. If so, good job HPD, I salute you!

And I pray that my new friend "Alexa" was home with her soon to be ex-husband, and not out tonight.

Wolfman - Are you keeping secrets from us or did I miss your report on Alexa? When and if appropriate please share about this new friend.

Wolfman Jack
08-18-07, 06:20
Wolfman - Are you keeping secrets from us or did I miss your report on Alexa? When and if appropriate please share about this new friend.

I guess I must've forgotten to report. :)

She's a woman I met late last week. If you remember Erin from a few years ago, you have "Alexia", except a few years younger, and smaller boobs. I haven't seen her out since, and as usual, no phone.

Mack Daddy II
08-20-07, 12:32
I haven't done the Hartford stroll in a while so I decided to see if there was any action on a Sunday evening. I was driving down Webster Ave when I spotted this blonde girl who give me the look. I pulled over and she got in, and the first thing i notice to was pregnant. She told me her name is Tiffany. She is a cute girl mid 20, with a stud in her nose. She told me she was trying me make her rent. If she wasn't 4 months pregnant i would have gone for FS, but a BJ would do.

We found a spot and he has a great technique which had eyes rolling in the back of my head. She worked me for a long time before giving up and jacking me off. Even the HJ was awesome. Thank goodness i keep wet ones in the car. I left a big mess in her hands.. She asked for .20 but i gave her a tip. I guess i am a sucker for mom's to be. She is has a phone but has to get it turned on hopefully later in the week.. but we know how that goes

be safe
Mack

Nutbuster5
08-20-07, 16:52
I haven't done the Hartford stroll in a while so I decided to see if there was any action on a Sunday evening. I was driving down Webster Ave when I spotted this blonde girl who give me the look. I pulled over and she got in, and the first thing i notice to was pregnant. She told me her name is Tiffany. She is a cute girl mid 20, with a stud in her nose. She told me she was trying me make her rent. If she wasn't 4 months pregnant i would have gone for FS, but a BJ would do.

We found a spot and he has a great technique which had eyes rolling in the back of my head. She worked me for a long time before giving up and jacking me off. Even the HJ was awesome. Thank goodness i keep wet ones in the car. I left a big mess in her hands.. She asked for .20 but i gave her a tip. I guess i am a sucker for mom's to be. She is has a phone but has to get it turned on hopefully later in the week.. but we know how that goes

be safe
Mack
I too have sampled Tiffany in the past and I must agree with Mack Daddy in saying she does have good oral skils, too bad she is pregnant and is still using H even though she says she is not.

Jimmj1210
08-25-07, 14:47
Saw kate recently. She advertises in advocate, meets guys in enfield motel, has massachussets phone number and ad says for over 40 only and just says something like attractive brunette, but gives no details. She won't give age, but I'the guess 50-55. Performance is real good and accomodating, although she does have her routine and limits. Not totally gfe, but reasonably close. Nice person, intelligent, not rushed. Physically is slender, but not a hardbody and shows her age in muscle tone around the middle. Would recommend her to anyone who likes older and values things I mention above.

Boston Monger
08-31-07, 16:39
yep, was in the area and did a daylight stroll ion the Weth. area. That park on the corner of Main is a trip. Did not partake and can not imagine this place at night.

Oldtimer
08-31-07, 18:53
HOT BLONDE 36DD 130lbs 5’8. FS. Outcall Hartford/Wtby. By Appt Only 7 Days/wk $300 - hr. * $200 - 1/2 hr. Price Neg. 860-883-5874

Any info on this Advocate Advertiser? PM only. TIA :cool: OT

Tuna Seeker
09-01-07, 14:07
It's kinda like Roxbury @ night isn't it? hahaha. I haven't lived in Boston in a long time but thats what I'd compare it to.

yep, was in the area and did a daylight stroll ion the Weth. area. That park on the corner of Main is a trip. Did not partake and can not imagine this place at night.

Quester
09-01-07, 21:56
Hi All,

New to the area and saw an Advocate ad for Gorgeous In Garters. I checked out the website but didn't get much info.

Any feedback on this one?

Boston Monger
09-04-07, 10:11
It's kinda like Roxbury @ night isn't it? hahaha. I haven't lived in Boston in a long time but thats what I'd compare it to.

Harford had that blend of white trash and blacks. Plus, it felt awkward being there, like you had no business being there.

Oldtimer
09-04-07, 11:44
Hi All,

New to the area and saw an Advocate ad for Gorgeous In Garters. I checked out the website but didn't get much info.

Any feedback on this one?

Save your money! Gives massage in sexy outfit which stays on.
Been around over 10 years now. Good looking chick, guess she finds guys
who'll pay her price for a sensual H/J, if that's how you want to spend your money. :cool: OT

Prophoto
09-04-07, 17:31
OT's right. Your money can be better spent elsewhere. She'd def sexy but at a high price. She's pretty cautious too. Which I don't blame her.

Mighty Spearsman
09-12-07, 14:07

In the end you asked for some input, I think. If you are still open, I'll offer some from my own experiences...
Better late than never, but hey I don't live in CT any more and am behind in my reading.

Outstanding post by Stoner. One additional piece of advice that Stoner and I both discussed on the board here a few years ago, which is:

If you're out on the street and spot an SW, but you're nervous about the situation, there's nothing wrong with just parking your car up the road and observing things for a few minutes. As long as you're not parked in front of a fire hydrant, there's nothing illegal about parking your car on the side of the road. This way, you can watch the scene for a few minutes and then decide whether to make a move or bail out.

In the unlikely event that a cop comes up to your car and asks you why you're parked there, just tell him that you had pulled over to the side of the road to answer your cell phone, since it's illegal to drive and hold a cell phone to your ear and use it at the same time. Of course you need to actually have a cell phone in order to use this excuse :)

Fania Man
09-12-07, 17:56
Hi all,

I will be in Hartford this Saturday afternoon for a few hours. Late afternoon, early evening to late evening maybe and would like to have a bit of fun while there.

Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks

KantDelay
09-13-07, 19:20
Hey - I hit a nice time on CL today. I have spoken to her a few times in the past but could never get over to east hartford. She has her own incall, in a quiet apartment complex. Real easy to get to. She has great reviews on TER and all were really accurate. For instance - most say she is a 6 but her attitude and performance a 9. I totally agree. She is a latino mammi with a real nice demeanor and she goes the extra mile. I got bbbj then covered fs in multiple positions. Never rushed - helped clean up - had a nice time. We laughed at all the drama going on the hartford CL. She has posted there for a while and seems to stay out of the fray. I omit saying who she is because she has a kid and uses her own place so I do not want to draw unwanted attention to her. If you don't know who I mean PM me and if I know your posts I'll pass on the info. Oh yeah - perfect pricing too. Later

GordonFreeman
09-23-07, 21:28
Just got pack from a pass through Hartford. Nothing in the south end. BSW on Niles. Decent looking blond WSW working Albany near Edwards. Scoop her up before she ends up back in Niantic.

KantDelay
09-26-07, 22:49
So this one is for the books - my book anyway. I called an advocate ad and got through to the girl. She was like $$ for the $.6 for the half. I was nice and said no thanks, I'll move on. She wanted to know what I would spend - so I threw $.25 out and she said she could do that. Hmmmm. Ok. She was at the motel 6 in rocky hill. On my way there she calls me three times to see where I am - ok, almost there hang on. Something telling me to back off - little head in control. So I get there and notice a guy standing near the back of the KFC but I push on. She answers the door and I go in. All seemed fine - so I lock the door and bolt it - just something I've done to feel a bit safer. She then says - money up front please. Well, ok - I put it on the table. She jumps up, grabs it, counts it and put it in her bag. Then she was like get comfortable. I was like ok - you too. She doesn't but I lay back on the bed and she starts rubbing my arms. Her phones - two of them mind you - are ringing off the hook and she is answering them - giving people directions and setting up outcalls. I'm trying to take her top off and she is moving away. Then she hangs up the phone and said turn over. I said No thanks. Another phone call. She keeps telling me to flip - I said No. While she is on the phone I get up and say I'm outta here. You're too busy on the phone. I'll tell you what I'll give you twenty-five and I'll be on my way. She said - No refunds. I didn't lose my cool. I said - look, don't be a scam artist, I'll give you the twenyy-five and take my change and be on my way. You're too busy. No go. She said, "I'll call my boy to come here." Do it. I said. So she does. Don't ask me what I'm thinking but I stayed. I open the door to the room and look out for him. Here comes the KFC kid. He's like What's up? I said, I'm outta here - your girl is too busy to do it right so I'm leaving. I'll take my cash and go. Nope - she bought the room. I said, "No she didn't. She told me she's been here all day." We're just looking at each other. He says, "What did you expect - sex?" I said, "No that would be illegal, she was too busy on her phone, I can't stay and I want my cash back. How much was the room?" She says, "80" Fine - give me the rest - I figured I pushed it far enough now. He looked at me surprised. We stared a bit and he said to her - give it to him. So she did. I said, "What a joke." This pissed him off, but I really didn't care (don't ask me why - I really didn't know what would happen when he showed up, but I did position myself in the parking lot so we would be seen, not behind the closed door). So, I took my "change" and left. Sorry for the long report - her name was Nya. Short latina - like 5'2" said she was twenty. Her number - believe it or not I lost - but was 860-331-XXXX under exotic bunnies. I will find it, but figure she has more than one number. Careful fellas - I wrote off my losses, but really took a chance doing so looking back on it. I do figure they expect us just to walk out and not fight it, but I guarantee they didn't expect me to stand around and talk with the KFC guy either.

Sorry for the long post - tell me if this was an inappropriate post. Just wanted to warn everyone. - kantdelay

Bubba261
09-26-07, 23:29
So this one is for the books -

Sorry for the long post - tell me if this was an inappropriate post. Just wanted to warn everyone. - kantdelay

Definitely NOT an inappropriate post. I'm just wondering how much cash you saved other USG members!

You've got some set to confront both of them the way you did - I'm jealous, I'd be shitting in my pants and getting out of there as fast as I could!

You know, after leaving I would have called the Wethersfied police (it's in Wethersfield, just across the line from Rocky Hill) - they don't go for stuff like that in their town, and they're tough cookies. We don't need c-ts like that screwing it up for the up-and-up women. "Exotic bunny" my ass!!!

Great job, thanks for the heads up!!

WhenWhen
09-26-07, 23:56
thanks for calling this ***** out - this is the kind of info that is all too rare.

So this one is for the books - my book anyway. I called an advocate ad and got through to the girl. She was like $$ for the $.6 for the half. I was nice and said no thanks, I'll move on. She wanted to know what I would spend - so I threw $.25 out and she said she could do that. Hmmmm. Ok. She was at the motel 6 in rocky hill. On my way there she calls me three times to see where I am - ok, almost there hang on. Something telling me to back off - little head in control. So I get there and notice a guy standing near the back of the KFC but I push on. She answers the door and I go in. All seemed fine - so I lock the door and bolt it - just something I've done to feel a bit safer. She then says - money up front please. Well, ok - I put it on the table. She jumps up, grabs it, counts it and put it in her bag. Then she was like get comfortable. I was like ok - you too. She doesn't but I lay back on the bed and she starts rubbing my arms. Her phones - two of them mind you - are ringing off the hook and she is answering them - giving people directions and setting up outcalls. I'm trying to take her top off and she is moving away. Then she hangs up the phone and said turn over. I said No thanks. Another phone call. She keeps telling me to flip - I said No. While she is on the phone I get up and say I'm outta here. You're too busy on the phone. I'll tell you what I'll give you twenty-five and I'll be on my way. She said - No refunds. I didn't lose my cool. I said - look, don't be a scam artist, I'll give you the twenyy-five and take my change and be on my way. You're too busy. No go. She said, "I'll call my boy to come here." Do it. I said. So she does. Don't ask me what I'm thinking but I stayed. I open the door to the room and look out for him. Here comes the KFC kid. He's like What's up? I said, I'm outta here - your girl is too busy to do it right so I'm leaving. I'll take my cash and go. Nope - she bought the room. I said, "No she didn't. She told me she's been here all day." We're just looking at each other. He says, "What did you expect - sex?" I said, "No that would be illegal, she was too busy on her phone, I can't stay and I want my cash back. How much was the room?" She says, "80" Fine - give me the rest - I figured I pushed it far enough now. He looked at me surprised. We stared a bit and he said to her - give it to him. So she did. I said, "What a joke." This pissed him off, but I really didn't care (don't ask me why - I really didn't know what would happen when he showed up, but I did position myself in the parking lot so we would be seen, not behind the closed door). So, I took my "change" and left. Sorry for the long report - her name was Nya. Short latina - like 5'2" said she was twenty. Her number - believe it or not I lost - but was 860-331-XXXX under exotic bunnies. I will find it, but figure she has more than one number. Careful fellas - I wrote off my losses, but really took a chance doing so looking back on it. I do figure they expect us just to walk out and not fight it, but I guarantee they didn't expect me to stand around and talk with the KFC guy either.

Prophoto
09-27-07, 01:53
Excellent report Kant. It's not the first time I've heard of shady dealings in that part of town. Most importantly you didn't get messed up and end up in the Hospital. Thats a BIG set your swinging. Thanks for sharing.

King Lucky
09-27-07, 09:02
People need to stand up to ROBs and their guy friends. Keep it up.

Happy Paesan
09-27-07, 14:51
This may be the one that was trying to scam KantDelay..

I found the ad on Hartford's Craig's list

oriental/spanish rare and ready to play - w4m - 22

looking for wm with an exotic craving. extremeley pretty. 5'4 38d 22 32 call me 860-331-3870.

KantDelay
09-27-07, 22:12
I felt like crap for not spotting it sooner, but I really appreciate the support from you guys. Hang in there and stay safe. I'm going to get back on that horse and knock some boots...... ;-)

MHO
09-28-07, 09:41
A most valuable post, thanks.

MHO
09-29-07, 13:31
After reading the current thread and browsing the CL ads, it seems that I might have been seeing a girl that is somehow linked with the girl in Kantdelay's post (maybe). I have never had a problem the girl I was seeing, actually thought she was a pretty good time. Seems like it might be time to move on to something new.

KantDelay
09-29-07, 13:41
MHO - I'm pretty positive your number isn't the one I saw. I've looked back a few advocates and found 5092 as the number which I think it might be. It's funny - I'd hate to put the wrong number out and screw someone who is "legit" - lol. Anyway, this one seems to be the one. Hope that helps - just keep your eyes open and stay safe. BTW - had a good time at PM in bridgeport on friday. All was good and made up for the hartford experience. - later

Prophoto
09-29-07, 22:44
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/435837935.html

Thought you all might want to see this. Talks of a raid at the M6 tonight.
Could be BS, Could not be BS.

Jimmj1210
10-11-07, 16:12
Had posted review a few months ago, either here or meriden or both. Girl in meriden apartment ripoff artist, once just got started she gets call from "mom" warning of landlord coming over, etc hustled out door no refund and lot of b. S. Story. She's advertising again past couple of weeks in advocate 203-440-xxxx using name angel something like erotic busty blonde 38d (no way). Avoid like the plague.

Have recently had separate appointments set up with ezmeralda and a different "angel" friend of famous crista. Different details, but call a few hours later to do specifics, no answer nor do they call back over next few phone calls. Guess that isn't surprising given nature of job, but if either is reading this it's no way to get a reliable clientele.

The Novice
10-12-07, 12:20
...Have recently had separate appointments set up with ezmeralda and a different "angel" friend of famous crista. Different details, but call a few hours later to do specifics, no answer nor do they call back over next few phone calls. Guess that isn't surprising given nature of job, but if either is reading this it's no way to get a reliable clientele...
I can second the hit or miss nature of dealing with Angel of CL. She had originally only wanted a few people to see on a semi regular basis and may have found that. I have been unable to set up anything for her in over a month. The usual excuses: running late; stopping to get something; decided not to "work" today, whatever. The sad news is that her service is far above average, so I put this one down as a loss! :(

Matty69
10-14-07, 01:28
Took the stroll early Sunday, nothing special out in either side of town. Saw plenty of le out and about. Finally settled on Maria, 20 something HSW on the southend. cbj, standard fee. Nothing special.

Hope some of you had better luck, stay safe.

Crista Lynn
10-14-07, 13:38
Just wanted to say good bye. I'm back with my hubby to be and we're moving to florida. I cleaned up and sobered up. Sorry about angel not being realible, but what can I say? It was a blast living the life and I wouldn't trade any of what I lived with yall.

Crista

I can second the hit or miss nature of dealing with Angel of CL. She had originally only wanted a few people to see on a semi regular basis and may have found that. I have been unable to set up anything for her in over a month. The usual excuses: running late; stopping to get something; decided not to "work" today, whatever. The sad news is that her service is far above average, so I put this one down as a loss!

GordonFreeman
10-14-07, 19:00
Is Crista's friend Angel also a post-op or a natural female?

Tom1326
10-15-07, 11:44
Is Crista's friend Angel also a post-op or a natural female?

Natural female with some enhancements up top.

The Novice
10-15-07, 13:17
Just wanted to say good bye. I'm back with my hubby to be and we're moving to florida. I cleaned up and sobered up. Sorry about angel not being realible, but what can I say? It was a blast living the life and I wouldn't trade any of what I lived with yall.

Crista

Hey Crista,

No need to apologize for Angel. Congratulations on your retirement and have a great life. Was a pleasure knowing you!

TN

Crista Lynn
10-16-07, 10:30
Whats this angel "also" a post op crap? I still havent said that any of it was ever ture or not. Just that I am a woman, and that's all.

Thanks a bunch for being a part of my life. I wish you all plenty of pussy and good stories to tell, I shant forget mine, or the billions of orgasms I've shared with all of ya'll.

Hey, I counted all the people I ever fucked.

1076 people. How's that compare to your scores? I'll never forget my middletown apt. The one in Meriden sucked.

Peace

Crista Lynn

Nfamous
10-28-07, 04:41
Why is it so quiet around Hartford? Is there not any good mongering stories goin on? What happened to the 'good ole days'? I havent been out in so long, for the area has me 'spooked' now.

Any quality suggestions?

JMG
10-31-07, 15:48
Anyone here know anything about this incident? What kind of lowlife coward does this crap? This is bullshit. If anyone knows this asshole, drop a dime on him...

Not a good turn of events -- especially for the poor woman, but also for the hobby in general.

I am an ambulance driver, who is also a hobbiest here.
A very pretty woman who is on craigslist was rapped severely this afternoon.
She was at the motel 6 had a laptop and was on craiglist page when we entered the room. The man drives a green wagon with CT plates. If anyone has seen a white middle aged man driving a green wagon please send me an e-mail, I will keep all e-mails confidential. I want to help catch this guy. The girl was severely traumatized

GordonFreeman
10-31-07, 17:13
Anyone here know anything about this incident? What kind of lowlife coward does this crap? This is bullshit. If anyone knows this asshole, drop a dime on him...

Not a good turn of events -- especially for the poor woman, but also for the hobby in general.

My only comment is that Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics hate being called ambulance drivers. I am not saying that it is not true, just that it may not have come from an EMT staffing the ambulance.

JMG
10-31-07, 17:49
My only comment is that Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics hate being called ambulance drivers. I am not saying that it is not true, just that it may not have come from an EMT staffing the ambulance.

Good point, GF. I am also wondering, if this is true, why would the guy want to "out" himself as a hobbiest on CL? Surely SOMEONE who works with him reads CL and would be able to connect the dots to ID the original poster.

But on the chance that it's real.... if anyone sees anything in the media, link to it here.

Wildguyct
11-01-07, 11:46
While shopping at the mall over the weekend I saw a very cute young girl and we played the ye games before she came over and said HI.

Ended up getting some pizza and chatting, come to find out that she does some private dancing and she was more than happy to give me a show in the bathroom.

I called her yesterday and stopped by her place for the full dance.

Anyone else finding girls in strange places in the Hartford area? I am sad that all of the best spots are gone, but I guess things have adapted to be less obvious.

Wolfman Jack
11-01-07, 13:02

I have my reservations regarding the validity of that supposed incident. Anything that's posted on CL has to be taken with a grain of salt. Nobody, not even an "ambulance driver", would risk outing himself with a post like that if it was true.

Tom1326
11-01-07, 18:50
If you have lots and lots of money to burn, you could see Ms. Harley Davis (a self-proclaimed porn star; A.K.A. Dannaca Grey) for only $1000 per hour when she visits Hartford on 11/5.

I kid you not. $1000 per hour. Here is the link to her ad on eros:

http://www.erosboston.com/files/us-harley4-harley1.htm

I think I will take a pass.

- Safety first, gentlemen.

Joe Zog
11-03-07, 14:01
If you have lots and lots of money to burn, you could see Ms. Harley Davis (a self-proclaimed porn star; A.K.A. Dannaca Grey) for only $1000 per hour when she visits Hartford on 11/5.

I kid you not. $1000 per hour. Here is the link to her ad on eros:

http://www.erosboston.com/files/us-harley4-harley1.htm

I think I will take a pass.

- Safety first, gentlemen.Must be magic pussy !

Spoon Man
11-03-07, 17:38
Must be magic pussy !I don't think that I would pay a grand for this or Selma Hayek's tang either!

Tom1326
11-04-07, 11:28
As posted on the Boston chat room, there was a porn star asking for $1300 per hour. (But it was cash only so I couldn't do it. Yeah, right.)

If you wanted a four hour minimum session, she would reduce the price however to only $1000 per hour.

Here is the link:

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/463043249.html

Comcast1
11-04-07, 11:34
As posted on the Boston chat room, there was a porn star asking for $1300 per hour. (But it was cash only so I couldn't do it. Yeah, right.)

If you wanted a four hour minimum session, she would reduce the price however to only $1000 per hour.

Here is the link:

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/463043249.htmlShe's just fishing for that right sucker to try her & soon as he shows up the robbers know he has at least $1300 on him if not more & off to the next town.Its a scam because at the same time I've seen the same ads in different cities.

Aski Rn
11-04-07, 12:14
I don't think that I would pay a grand for this or Selma Hayek's tang either!If Salma Hayek is up for a grand, then you better start saving :)

Msex Herve
11-08-07, 22:11
1) Driving on Webster area, Picked up a short-haired (light in color), WSW. She suggested a hotel on TP. 4 BBBJ and FS (. 2 for room). Nasty bod. Like water, no tone at all. Nearly threw up after FS during clean-up. She was being visited by her monthy friend "flo" and didn't tell me (it was dark in the room). My little guy was brownish red and smelled something fierce. The smell made me gag three times while cleaning up.

2) Blond on Weth ave 4:00PMish. MAryann? Mary-something? Absolutely phenomenal BBBJTCIM. Great bod, thong. Next time FS for sure.

Member #3948
11-09-07, 07:07
1) Driving on Webster area, Picked up a short-haired (light in color), WSW. She suggested a hotel on TP. 4 BBBJ and FS (. 2 for room). Nasty bod. Like water, no tone at all. Nearly threw up after FS during clean-up. She was being visited by her monthy friend "flo" and didn't tell me (it was dark in the room). My little guy was brownish red and smelled something fierce. The smell made me gag three times while cleaning up.

2) Blond on Weth ave 4:00PMish. MAryann? Mary-something? Absolutely phenomenal BBBJTCIM. Great bod, thong. Next time FS for sure.

Decent report except I would like to suggest you wear a condom when you f these women. Some here would even warn you to wear one when getting a bj. You will be around longer if you do.....

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
11-12-07, 13:12

How would you have liked to have been the woman who blew him after his first encounter? No way you're cleaning up enough after that experience.

I was going to begin to start considering thinking about maybe possibly patronizing SW's (not really) but this post convinced me otherwise.

Dude: here's hoping you can't afford the AMP scene! PM me, I'll PAY YOU to stay away from the girls.

When In Vegas
11-13-07, 09:51
Just goes to show you. They will take any chance for a score. I'm sure the girl knew she was on the rag but had no qualms about putting you at such risk. You can't be too careful. Good luck Msex. You should go to a clinic or Dr to get checked out.

Garthy
11-20-07, 18:09
Visited the famous Z. I like that she now has her own place in a safe location. Granted, her body is not really my type (a little larger than I prefer), but damn does that girl aim to please. She really is now more into the PSE thing. Wants her hair pulled and into dirty talk and multiple positions. She still gives an amazing "bang for the buck." Definately is on the best values in CT for providers!

Carl White
11-21-07, 18:24
Garthy,
Can you elaborate (without anyone getting into trouble).
Who is "Z". She sounds interesting.

Garthy
11-21-07, 19:58
Ezmerelda from CL

Tommy13
11-21-07, 20:02
I've been with her a few times and each time was nice. About what I'd expect for the asked for donation. It's nice that she's generally well groomed and clean but she always gave me two shots and liked greek salads. Haven't seen her in a long time though, the time and effort for me to go up to where she had an incall wasn't worth it.

But if she's into the PSE thing then maybe I'll look her up again.

Sixonenct
11-22-07, 17:55
Best bang for ya buck.

She use to have a nice little crew of girls too.

Wolfman Jack
12-26-07, 12:22
Driving home from holiday festivites, noticed there were quite a few working girls yesterday. Looks like civil servants, emergency personnel, and some retailers weren't the only ones working on Christmas.

Sarang Haeyo
01-05-08, 11:21
I have to tell you guys about something I think is really cool; maybe you SW fans can grab one of your favorite girls and take her to this.

There's an exhibit at the Civic Center called 'Bodies Revealed'. I don't know if cadaver is the right word but this exhibit has bodies, organs, fetuses etc. all preserved via a polymer process. All of the things on display are actual human parts. The bodies have been stripped of the skin, showing muscles, tendons, organs etc. I found this amazing. The bodies are from The People's Republic of China and according to one of the guides, all the work done to preserve these things was done in China.

I went to see it with my favorite Asian provider. She was as fascinated as I was by the whole thing.

Afterwards we went to Ichiban on Farmington Avenue. Total damage for the evening was $120.00 with about $50.00 going to the Civic Center.

When we got home, my provider had had such a good time that she told me, "You get more than one hour tonight honey." So we proceeded with some mutual touching, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, mish, CG, RCG, side-pocket, all finished off with a wild doggy ride (her favorite so she doesn't have to look at my face).

Later on, I told her I was very impressed with her performance, and asked her if it was alright to give her digits to some trusted Senior Members on this site. She responded with a playful Korean punch to the side of my head and said, "No honey."

Of course that last paragraph is complete BS but I felt I had to work in some kind of sex report. You know how it's been in here lately.

'Bodies Revealed' is at the CC until 23 March.

Garthy
01-05-08, 11:37
I have to tell you guys about something I think is really cool; maybe you SW fans can grab one of your favorite girls and take her to this.

There's an exhibit at the Civic Center called 'Bodies Revealed'. I don't know if cadaver is the right word but this exhibit has bodies, organs, fetuses etc. all preserved via a polymer process. All of the things on display are actual human parts. The bodies have been stripped of the skin, showing muscles, tendons, organs etc. I found this amazing. The bodies are from The People's Republic of China and according to one of the guides, all the work done to preserve these things was done in China.

I went to see it with my favorite Asian provider. She was as fascinated as I was by the whole thing.

Afterwards we went to Ichiban on Farmington Avenue. Total damage for the evening was $120.00 with about $50.00 going to the Civic Center.

When we got home, my provider had had such a good time that she told me, "You get more than one hour tonight honey." So we proceeded with some mutual touching, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, mish, CG, RCG, side-pocket, all finished off with a wild doggy ride (her favorite so she doesn't have to look at my face).

Later on, I told her I was very impressed with her performance, and asked her if it was alright to give her digits to some trusted Senior Members on this site. She responded with a playful Korean punch to the side of my head and said, "No honey."

Of course that last paragraph is complete BS but I felt I had to work in some kind of sex report. You know how it's been in here lately.

Saw it at the South Street Seaport and it cost me almost C-note for admission. Unfortunately, there is a lot of controversy about the acquisition of the cadavers for the exhibit. Evidently many of the healthy, young exhibits (and especially the multiple pregnant models in various levels of development) were not actually people who donated their bodies to the greater good of humanity. They were political prisoners or people with ideas that ran contrary to the Chinese government. Scary thought... (An excerpt of one article follow, but there are many-- Google it if you doubt me).

"None of the people who once inhabited the bodies in Bodies gave their consent to be used this way, and that has made some folks profoundly uneasy. Their doubts are compounded by China's record of human rights abuses, including the harvesting of transplant organs from executed prisoners.

"We don't know how these people died or why they died, and I don't think Premier knows, either," she said, referring to the company, Premier Exhibitions of Atlanta, that is presenting the show. "Before we put our stamp of approval on it, there should be a high burden of proof on Premier."

There is another exhibit that was in Boston that evidently did a good job documenting where their cadevers came from "Bodies World" and "Bodies World 2" but they surprisingly had a lot less young cadavers and no pregnant ones...

It is a cool exhibit. A little disturbing not because of the dissections, but because of the "artsy" presentations of the dissections. Using human bodies in this manner does leave one feeling with an odd sense of ambilavence.

But look at how I use human bodies! Oh the irony!

PS: Sarang you are no cheap date!

Bbbss
01-05-08, 18:59

There's an exhibit at the Civic Center called 'Bodies Revealed'. I don't know if cadaver is the right word but this exhibit has bodies, organs, fetuses etc. All preserved via a polymer process. All of the things on display are actual human parts. The bodies have been stripped of the skin, showing muscles, tendons, organs etc. I found this amazing. The bodies are from The People's Republic of China and according to one of the guides, all the work done to preserve these things was done in China.

Afterwards we went to Ichiban on Farmington Avenue. Total damage for the evening was $120. 00 with about $50. 00 going to the Civic Center.

When we got home, my provider had had such a good time that she told me, "You get more than one hour tonight honey. " So we proceeded with some mutual touching, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, mish, CG, RCG, side-pocket, all finished off with a wild doggy ride (her favorite so she doesn't have to look at my face).

Later on, I told her I was very impressed with her performance, and asked her if it was alright to give her digits to some trusted Senior Members on this site. She responded with a playful Korean punch to the side of my head and said, "No honey. "

'Bodies Revealed' is at the CC until 23 March. We went Thursday night. She wasn't supposed to be back for another week. Surprise, surprise. She walks through the door about 8:15 New Years Eve.

Glad to see her but she needs to give me a heads up.

Let me make the bed and clean up the beer cans. And I was smoking in the house. "Honey. No good". More importantly. You all know what site I was on when I heard the door. 'Are you sure you want to log out? '. Uummm. Yes!

After a brief scolding it was the usual. My ATF K-Girl home for the holiday. Life can be damn pleasant at times.

Anyway. Back to 'Bodies Revealed'.

Saw the commercial on T. V. And decided it would be cool to check out. Pretty disturbing. Especially the 'Chinese' connection. The Wife spent most of her life in China. Not PRC. But China. Born and spent her first 30 or so years there. While she can follow most of what the guide said some of it, shall we say, gets 'Lost In Translation'. Once she realized what we we're looking at it was time to go. She assumed it was fake. "Nampyon. Masooa". Husband. I'm scared.

Funny thing.

While there I saw another couple like ourselves. Pulled her in tight and loudly said SH's user name. I figure if the dude looks maybe it will be the 'Great One' himself. My new trick to see if the guy reacts. If not. At least she knows. P.S. Means 'I Love You'.

Ended up at China Pan on Farmington Ave. Good food. Too many Scorpion Bowls. Finished the night with BBBJ and CG. Total damage. Around $150. 00.

Would repeat.

Wolfman Jack
01-06-08, 10:14

It's called the XL Center, get your facts straight little man. You should've told me you were going to be in Hartford, I know a few underground places near the Ichiban that traffic in Koreans, that's your thing is it not? I would've hooked you up!! :D

Northland AEG secures historic partnership, affirming Hartford’s status as the US Insurance Capital

Hartford, CT (December 18, 2007) – Northland AEG today announced an agreement with XL Insurance renaming the Hartford Civic Center, the XL Center.

Under the terms of the multi-year, seven figure agreement, XL Insurance receives exclusive naming rights to Connecticut’s largest indoor sports and entertainment facility including logo changes on both the basketball and hockey playing surfaces, tickets, uniforms and stationery; a retrofit of both indoor and outdoor signage; and new atrium graphics. Additionally, a new website www.xlcenter.com will be launched, and all event and facility marketing will feature the XL Center logo.

Northland AEG assumed the management of the facility five months ago when it was awarded the contract by the Connecticut Development Authority (CDA). “It is impressive that XL Insurance and Northland AEG have been able to establish this progressive alliance in such a short period of time, “ said CDA President Marie O’Brien. “It shows commitment from both companies as stakeholders in Hartford’s success and continuing revitalization efforts.”

“Hartford is considered the city where the US insurance industry began and remains a very influential business center for our industry today, “ said John Glancy, Chief Underwriting Officer of XL Insurance’s Global Professional unit, based in Hartford. “We are working with Northland AEG to further develop the appearance of the XL Center. In the coming weeks we look forward to unveiling and celebrating its new name and new look.”

“The renaming of the facility is an ideal opportunity to launch further improvements for the guest experience, “ said Marty Brooks, XL Center General Manager. “We’re already implementing plans to better accommodate our guests and provide updated amenities for the athletes, artists, coaches, promoters, and event organizers. Enhanced employee development programs will also be a key focus. We are honored to have a prestigious company such as XL Insurance make this significant investment in our community.”

The XL Center includes the 16,500 seat Veterans Memorial Coliseum, the Exhibition Hall, 46 Suites, and the Comcast Coliseum Club featuring a full bar, restaurant and in-seat dining. The XL Center will host its first event under the new moniker with a sold-out performance of Miley Cyrus’ Best of Both Worlds Tour (December 19). Cyrus is best known as television’s “Hannah Montana”.

XL Insurance has a long history in Hartford and maintains its office in the city as a strategically central location in the Northeast to conduct worldwide business and access a talented, educated workforce. XL Insurance will formally celebrate the partnership at the ESPN televised UCONN vs. Louisville Basketball game on January 28.

About Northland AEG, LLC Northland AEG is a joint partnership between Northland Investments and AEG Facilities.
Northland AEG LLC began managing the XL Center, formerly known as the Hartford Civic Center, on July 1, 2007 on behalf of the Connecticut Development Authority. Northland AEG LLC is also responsible for the day-to-day business operations of the Hartford Wolf Pack AHL Hockey Team and was chosen by the State of Connecticut Office of Policy and Management (OPM) to manage Rentschler Field Stadium in East Hartford, Connecticut. Rentschler Field is owned by the State of Connecticut.

Northland Investment Corporation is a privately held, fully integrated real estate company focused on the acquisition, development, operation and long-term ownership of real estate throughout the region. Northland is the largest private property owner in downtown Hartford, with a $500 million dollar portfolio investment representing 4.2 million square feet of real estate. Northland’s downtown Hartford portfolio includes Hartford 21, the landmark redevelopment of the former Hartford Civic Center Mall; Goodwin Square, including The Goodwin Hotel; Metro Center; City Place II; the Crosthwaite Building and Trumbull Place.

AEG Facilities provides management, booking and other services for similar sized stadiums and arenas including the Hartford Civic Center. The company, considered the industry leader in venue operations and management, is known for innovation, operational excellence, established management & control and training & delivery of best-in-class service for more than 35 owned or operated venues worldwide.

XL Insurance is the global brand used by member insurers of the XL Capital Ltd (NYSE: XL) group of companies. Through its operating subsidiaries, XL Capital is a leading provider of global insurance and reinsurance coverages and services to industrial, commercial and professional service firms, insurance companies, and other enterprises on a worldwide basis. More information about XL Insurance is available at www.xlinsurance.com and about XL Capital at www.xlcapital.com.

Bubba261
01-06-08, 14:26
It's called the XL Center, get your facts straight little man.

From the "XL Center" website this morning, still called "http://www.hartfordciviccenter.com":

"Along with the Wolf Pack, the Hartford Civic Center continues to be the home away from home for both the University of Connecticut Men and Women's basketball programs."

Additionally, a new website www.xlcenter.com will be launched

www.xlcenter.com gets you "Excel Time Sheet - Simple online timesheet exports to Excel. Try it free."

Hmmm, now what's that about "get your facts straight, little man"?

Wolfman Jack
01-07-08, 14:06
From the "XL Center" website this morning, still called "http://www.hartfordciviccenter.com":

"Along with the Wolf Pack, the Hartford Civic Center continues to be the home away from home for both the University of Connecticut Men and Women's basketball programs."

www.xlcenter.com gets you "Excel Time Sheet - Simple online timesheet exports to Excel. Try it free."

Hmmm, now what's that about "get your facts straight, little man"?

Again acting as Sarang's spokesman? When will you learn?

Here's a little secret in the world of I.T. technology, for the people that aren't able to adapt, such as yourself: Leave the URL as it is for a period of 6-12 months for the idiots, again like yourself, that aren't up with the times.

If you go to the "Hartford Civic Center", you will not find those words anywhere on the building, or inside it, as everyone knows, as per the article and common knowledge, that the naming rights were bought by XL Insurance.

Before you act as spokesman "Bubba261", get your facts straight, and hide your ignorance. :D

Dragonhawk
01-07-08, 14:16
Use this link, that should clear it up.

http://www.hartfordciviccenter.com/

Dragonhawk

Bubba261
01-07-08, 19:06
Again acting as Sarang's spokesman? When will you learn?

Here's a little secret in the world of I.T. technology, for the people that aren't able to adapt, such as yourself: Leave the URL as it is for a period of 6-12 months for the idiots, again like yourself, that aren't up with the times.

If you go to the "Hartford Civic Center", you will not find those words anywhere on the building, or inside it, as everyone knows, as per the article and common knowledge, that the naming rights were bought by XL Insurance.

Before you act as spokesman "Bubba261", get your facts straight, and hide your ignorance. :D

.....yawn!!

Craven Morehed
01-07-08, 20:04

Ah yo maybe you need an "IT" lesson. As Bubba had stated "xlcenter" as a web address gets you a website relating to the MS Excel program and blah blah blah.

So short term fix they brought the "hartfordciviccenter.com from who ever, why because anybody who hasn't been near the the civic center would know about the new name.

And if you google "xl center" the first 3 pages are results about what used to be the hartford civic center. On top of that AEG owns the url until 2017 so I think it may be up a little longer than 6 to 12 months.

Ask anybody in Connecticut over the next 5 years where did the Whalers use to play and I bet 9 times out 10 they will say the civic center.

Heck I think Hartford Civic Center sounds way better than xlcenter anyway, dang I wish the Whalers still played there.

Plus you ignorance shows Wolfie by even replying to Bubba's post you could have let it be but no. I felt the need to clarify when you generalized us as idiots.

Nutbuster5
01-07-08, 21:45
Ah yo maybe you need an "IT" lesson. As Bubba had stated "xlcenter" as a web address gets you a website relating to the MS Excel program and blah blah blah.

So short term fix they brought the "hartfordciviccenter.com from who ever, why because anybody who hasn't been near the the civic center would know about the new name.

And if you google "xl center" the first 3 pages are results about what used to be the hartford civic center. On top of that AEG owns the url until 2017 so I think it may be up a little longer than 6 to 12 months.

Ask anybody in Connecticut over the next 5 years where did the Whalers use to play and I bet 9 times out 10 they will say the civic center.

Heck I think Hartford Civic Center sounds way better than xlcenter anyway, dang I wish the Whalers still played there.

Plus you ignorance shows Wolfie by even replying to Bubba's post you could have let it be but no. I felt the need to clarify when you generalized us as idiots.

What do any of the previous reports have to do with the purpose of this board???? Did anybody pick up a chick at the hartford Civic Center/XL Center???? GO WHALERS!!!!!!!

Bubba261
01-07-08, 22:41
What do any of the previous reports have to do with the purpose of this board???? Did anybody pick up a chick at the hartford Civic Center/XL Center???? GO WHALERS!!!!!!!

Well, at first Sarang DID post about a visit to the Hartford Civic Center (right name or not.....) and then talked about the attention he received as gratitude for the visit. That was in keeping with the purpose of this forum.

Unfortunately, another poster here (who provides little of substance himself) who stalks Sarang had to post ad nauseum about how it's not the Civic Center any more. Little did he know but the building in question is STILL referred to as the Civic Center by 99% of Hartford area residents, and if SH had called it "XL Center" probably no one would have known about what exhibition hall he was talking about.

Yes, a bit off topic as it evolved, but the stalker of CT couldn't care less - all he cared about was "proving a point" and commenting on his man-idol, Sarang Haeyo.

Now, please........let's get back to tits and ass, ok folks?

Thanks.

Tombg
01-09-08, 22:38
Jack,

I would love to get hooked up at these places.

Member #3948
01-10-08, 08:17
Jack,

I would love to get hooked up at these places.

Especially with only 7 posts...

Steel Blue

KantDelay
01-17-08, 09:09
I've been hitting the benji special in the hartford adv a few times now. The girl who answers is not the one you see. I had really good luck with one but not the other. Jackie (the one I wouldn't see again) was very nice and maybe 100lbs wet. She was nice and pplayed really really safe but just not my type. The other one....you could PM me for. She is very cool. All and all for an advocate ad - not too bad. I could see the bait and switch coming into play. They offer 2 girls too but again, not sure what you'd get. YMMV.

Jimmj1210
02-07-08, 19:33
Anybody here either seen her or have reliable info about her? She's been advertising in advocate for a while, with her pic, hot looking blonde. She asks for more than the going high end rate for this area, so wondering if she worth the extra or not. Any info appreciated.

Matty69
02-10-08, 01:42
Did some strolling around early this morning, met up with Valerie on some side streets off Weth. 25yr old wsw, not a bad looking girl from what I seen. She actually had a good personality to her, which of course is what we're all looking for. CBJ for standard fee. I just might have to take this one for a trip to the notel motel when I get some free time.

I'm kinda surprized at how dead this board has been lately, there's been plenty out there. Not much i'd let in my car, but I do see plenty of mongering going on.

Be safe.

Tommy13
02-10-08, 19:15
Anybody here either seen her or have reliable info about her? She's been advertising in advocate for a while, with her pic, hot looking blonde. She asks for more than the going high end rate for this area, so wondering if she worth the extra or not. Any info appreciated.I believe she goes by the name Lana, there is another Lana on CL, and I am nearly certain this is a different woman.

Hotrain used to have a website, not sure if she still does.

Overall she is good value. I'd reccommend. Details in PM to SM only.

Prophoto
02-15-08, 01:24
Sexy CL Redhead wanted way too much money for her services. I made contact but said forget it because of the $$$. My guess is she left town due to inactivity!

Jenny Jones
02-17-08, 00:10
Anyone know what happened to her? Hasn't picked up her phone in a while. Maybe she retired again. No more Kayla, no more Kittie, what is this world coming to?

JMG
02-17-08, 15:02
I haven't heard from Kayla since just before the New Year; we used to be in touch a few times per week... She's pregnant again (!?!) and right about now would be the time she'd be really beginning to show.

My bet is that she's retired, at least until after the kid arrives and things settle back down again, both with regard to folding a newborn into the mix and with getting her bangin' little body back to bangin' condition, to the extent possible. Don't know how she'll hold up physically after kid #3 ...

Anyone know what happened to her? Hasn't picked up her phone in a while. Maybe she retired again. No more Kayla, no more Kittie, what is this world coming to?

KantDelay
02-20-08, 21:58
I saw one, but neither is worth the time or $$. Just an FYI.

GordonFreeman
02-25-08, 19:12
I have not been on the computer for a while. I spotted a BSW on Wethersfield, just south of C-Town. It was around 6:30pm last Tuesday. She was definetly working. I got the nod and the wave.

Stoner
03-03-08, 20:36
She's quite fugly, Gord, face wise. Decent looking from a distance. I drive thru to see the street fauna. Not much going on, but its there.

Wolfman Jack
03-13-08, 15:17
Yep, I had a temporary fall of the wagon last night. My friends know where to find the details.

Mr. Wtby
03-13-08, 21:28
Yep, I had a temporary fall of the wagon last night. My friends know where to find the details.

Wolfie, I enjoyed your tale! Now get back to spreading all that good cheer around this board. Cheers buddy, Mr W

Banditdog
03-20-08, 11:57
I saw her a couple of weeks ago (early March) in downtown Hartford. I had enjoyed her companionship on several previous occasions but nearly a year has passed since I'd last seen her. I was really looking forward to the reunion.

Well in a nut shell, she did not look at all well. She appeared to have put on a substantial amount of weight but more alarmingly she appeared bloated and I'll. Possibly the side effects of drug therapies that I have seen in my job.

I did not stay long. We chatted but I did not broach the subject of her physical appearance. I think she sensed my discomfort. She initiated activity and I went along for the 'ride. '

It was a disappointing and distressing meeting. I should have backed off. I wish her well.

Anybody here either seen her or have reliable info about her? She's been advertising in advocate for a while, with her pic, hot looking blonde. She asks for more than the going high end rate for this area, so wondering if she worth the extra or not. Any info appreciated.

Luther
03-20-08, 15:25
I saw her a couple of weeks ago (early March) in downtown Hartford. I had enjoyed her companionship on several previous occasions but nearly a year has passed since I'd last seen her. I was really looking forward to the reunion.

Well in a nut shell, she did not look at all well. She appeared to have put on a substantial amount of weight but more alarmingly she appeared bloated and I'll. Possibly the side effects of drug therapies that I have seen in my job.

I did not stay long. We chatted but I did not broach the subject of her physical appearance. I think she sensed my discomfort. She initiated activity and I went along for the 'ride. '

It was a disappointing and distressing meeting. I should have backed off. I wish her well.She is a gorgeous woman. There have been rumors of STD's with her that she has left her mark with clients. I do not know for myself, just reposting what has been sent to me.

Banditdog
03-22-08, 08:22
Don't know if you subscribe to escorts-dot-com but just so you know Yana / Rain has many raves posted there. Her most recent review is quite contradictory of the observations I made in my post here a couple of days ago. All I can say is that I knew her well before she had some body work done and had also seen her several times since. She was seriously HOT then! Maybe 10-12 months had passed since until my meeting with her until the first week of March. The woman I saw two weeks ago was as I described in that previous post. Otherwise, I guess it's in the 'eyes of the beholder.

Red P
03-22-08, 20:03
I had an almost identically poor session with Yana in February after a fantastic first visit over a year ago. She's off my list.

It was a disappointing and distressing meeting. I should have backed off. I wish her well.

Tommy13
03-24-08, 19:48
I've been with her twice and had a fun time the first time and a pretty decent time the second go around, but I wouldn't repeat.

As for STDs, does anyone have any ideas of what she's rumored to have spread around? Or was this down to rumors spread against her? This is the first time I've heard of such rumors about her and it's been since August since I've last seen her.

Stoner
03-25-08, 21:38
I had read a while back that it was Herpes. I don't go around spreading rumors, but you seem a bit nervous.

Nothing clears the mind like a clean bill of health. Don't fear getting tested, just in case.

Tommy13
03-25-08, 23:34
I've come back clean. But when one hears of rumors concerning STD's it is always a moment of pause.

Thanks for the concern though.