PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Figrindan
01-01-06, 01:05
This board is not like your local computer user group, or mouseketeers, or any other group. We HAVE to be terse with noobs in case they're lazy uncle Leo in disguise. If only you -- I mean they -- would quit taking it so personally...
Now, about that Pon info, you damn show-off... On second thought, you just keep it. I bet she's a worn out old hag by now. Besides, I've graduated from the AMP game anyway

Seva Lurker
01-01-06, 09:50
Computergeek8

You have obviously lurked for a while, partaking of the info that others have gone out and gotten. Fine, that is what this board is about. By lurking, you have seen that most of the more senior members don't take kindly to a single digit poster jumping in and asking for explicit info. Especially information that is readiliy available if one takes a bit of time to look.

I am sure that LE knows and reads this board frequently, but they probably know more just by being on the street 8 hours a day than we do. But for certain things, they have been known to pose as mongers to get info on some of the girls.

So if you want to continue as a lurker rather than a working to become a valuable contributor, that is your perogitive. But if you have lurked for a while, then you also know that newbies who post valid info or ask inteligent well phrased questios, showing they have at least tried are helped.

I guess the thing is that the senior members have put in the time, effort, spent the money, not to mention in many cases risked arrest to gather the info we see here. To have a first time poster pop in with the impression the world owes them everything does not go over well. What have they done to deserve special treatment? Will they continue to expect it all the time. This is a tit for tat board, give and you shall receive.

Continue your lurking and enjoying the fruits of others work. Just think about it for a bit.

AKFourtySeven
01-01-06, 12:10
I think I saw Pon about a year and a half ago.She was at a 7-11 down the road from an amp.Does she have a birthmark on her cheek?

MoonView
01-03-06, 10:31
**Hey Jackson my-man...what's a guy got to do to get senior status around here, I'm going almost broke trying!...:'> Happy New Year!!

MnV

Hi moonview,

Please read the Forum FAQ.

Thanks,

Jackson[/QUOTE]

Hi Jackson;
You love me...you love me...you really love me!!
Thank you for "senior honors"!

MnV

Sushi Boy
01-03-06, 15:31
Its amazing how hostile you all are towards "newbies", something that ALL of you were at one time. But thats okay, I've never posted here before and probably never will again. But to put my .02 in, I discovered where Pon has been for the last year and a half (although she goes by a different name), and have been enjoying her skills quite a bit. But I'm not about to tell you guys. After all, with all of your experience and board savvy you can find out on your own. And if not, oh well. She has recently moved on to another place, which I've gotten that info as well, but guess what, you arent getting that info either. So go ahead and flame away, I won't respond, I'm gonna be too busy seeing Pon.
Wow, you are so cool. You know where Pon is, but won't share. Oh well, I guess I will just have to settle for the other 2000 AMP workers in the area...oh what will I do...*sigh*

If you didn't want a reponse, then why post in the first place? You obviously need some sort of validation in the world and this is the only way you can get it. Good luck with that. And feel free to continue to reap the rewards of the intel the rest of us provide you, despite your lack of contribution.

Have fun with Pon!

LexLuther
01-03-06, 19:03
Computergeek8 is just being a dickwad. He most likely has no idea where Pon is. Just his way of punishing us because he feels we are unkind to Newbies. It's laughable really. But he's probably about 18 y.o. Typical behavior for a young pimply twerp.

Lex

Wayward One
01-04-06, 02:44
This index covers reports of Nova AMPS as found here on the board from January 2005 to December 2005.

Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.

Listings follow the format:
Provider - date of report - reviewers handle (*)

* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.

2005's Reviews
===========

HWC (36)
===
Sue - 12/30/05 - moonview (+)
Angie - 12/28/05 - NCMGR (+)
Angie - 12/17/05 - Benefactor9 (+)
Angie - 12/16/05 - moonview (+)
Sue - 12/15/05 - BigGuyXXL (+)
April - 12/5/05 - moonview (+)
Dodo - 12/3/05 - TOm Thumbs (+)
June - 12/2/05 - moonview (+)
Eye - 12/2/05 - Benefactor9 (?)
June - 11/30/05 - The Speaker (+)
April - 11/28/05 - Benefactor9 (+)
I - 11/26/05 - Tom Thumbs (+)
June - 11/15/05 - Jim Rob (+)
??? - 11/06/05 - Benefactor9 (+)
Angie - 11/06/05 - Tom Thumbs (+)
June - 11//05 - Steelerman (+)
Angie - 10/31/05 - Benefactor9 (+)
Meena - 10/28/05 - Asian Shark (-)
June - 10/4/05 - Harley Dude 29 (+)
Bebe - 9/26/05 - Omeyer (NA)
Jay - 9/6/05 - Narwhal (+)
Kelly - 8/31/05 - new man (-)
Yoko - 8/10/05 - zoomster (+)
Joon - 7/26/05 - zoomster (+)
Yumi - 7/21/05 - Asian Shark (+)
June - 7/12/05 - L Knit (-)
Mimi - 6/28/05 - Harley Dude 29 (+)
Michelle - 5/24/05 - Vamonger (+)
Michelle - 5/19/05 - Creeper (+)
Yumi - 5/13/05 - Asian Shark (+) [Yumi thread]
Loo-Mee - 4/26/05 - Zoomster (+)
Umee - 4/22/05 - Narwahl (+)
Michelle - 3/25/05 - Asian Shark (?)
??? - 3/6/05 - kraft22 (?)
??? - 3/3/05 - Jim Rob (+)
Candy - 2/28/05 - Narwahl (+)
Coco - 1/3/05 - L Knit (?)

Sakura (13)
======
Bobbie - 12/30/05 - zoomster (-)
Yoyo - 12/24/05 - sevalurker (?)
Hanna - 11/3/05 - zoomster (-)
??? - 10/8/05 - zoomster (?)
Gina - 9/20/05 - Vamonger (-)
Angie - 9/9/05 - Vamonger (-)
Angie - 9/2/05 - Apollo40 (+)
Angie - 8/31/05 - new guy (+)
Kay - 7/7/05 - Dlrxboy (+) [SAkura in Woodbridge thread]
Kay - 6/27/05 - Kevluc (+)
Mena - 4/27/05 - Harley Dude 29 (+)
Sunny - 4/23/05 - Vamonger (+)
Mena - 3/26/05 - Vamonger (+) [Sakura in Woodbridge thread]

Champs (10)
======
Candy - 12/5/05 - Dlrzboy (-)
Gina - 11/11/05 - Vamonger (+)
Mia - 11/2/05 - Tjayy (?)
Mimi - 10/13/05 - Vamonger (+)
Hannah - 10/10/05 - Dlrzboy (-)
Maya - 9/3/05 - Dlrzboy (+)
Candy - 8/22/05 - Dlrzboy (+)
Lilly - 6/13/05 - Dlrzboy (+)
Gina - 5/17/05 - Dlrzboy (+)
Maya - 2/20/05 - Robux (+)

Soo-Goung (9)
=========
Katie - 12/15/05 - Love AMPS (+)
Happy - 11/14/05 - Member #4302 (+)
Koko - 11/13/05 - Bcssylf (+)
Happy - 10/4/05 - Love AMPs (+)
Vivian - 7/6/05 - Narwahl (+)
Chen - 4/13/05 - Narwahl (+)
Kim - 4/11/05 - Omeyer (-)
Coco - 4/2/05 - Narwahl (+)
Coco - 4/1/05 - Harley Dude29 (+)

Kim's (8)
=====
She-she - 12/17/05 - Tom Thumbs (+)
Laura - 11/3/05 - Wayward One (+)
Bebe - 10/14/05 - Wayward One (+)
N/A - 10/7/05 - Ready (?)
Bebe - 10/6/05 - sslc1 (+)
??? - 10/6/05 - sslc1 (-)
??? - 5/19/05 - Ready (-)
??? - 5/5/05 - sslc1 (+)

St*r Salon (8)
==========
Cissy - 9/8/05 - Wayward One (+)
NaNa - 6/8/05 - The Speaker (+)
Candy - 5/18/05 - Khunron (-)
Sue - 5/12/05 - Wayward One (+)
Jackie - 5/5/05 - Harley Dude 29 (?)
Bebe - 4/19/05 - Wayward One (+)
Julie - 3/28/05 - Wayward One (+)
Gina - 1/9/05 - Ustrongman (-)

Sunstar (5)
=======
??? - 11/24/05 - Tom Thumbs (?)
Sue - 9/26/05 - How You Know (-)
Sue - 9/18/05 - Member #4032 (?)
??? - 9/9/05 - zoomster (?)
??? - 8/26/05 - Jim Rob (-)

Ivy Therapy (5)
===========
Jenny - 9/24/05 - Asian Shark (-)
Jenny - 9/18/05 - Mack287 (+)
??? - 6/10/05 - Bysshe (-)
??? - 3/24/05 - Jim Rob (-)
??? - 3/22/05 - Wayward One (+)

K Accupressure (4)
==============
Yung - 6/6/05 - Spa Jim (?) [K Accupressure thread]
??? - 6/5/05 - Harley Dude 29 (?) [K Accupressure thread]
??? - 5/26/05 - Silverdolphin (?)
Yung - 4/29/05 - Banker Boy (+)

SWC (4)
===
Joon - 11/14/05 - Mister Fusion (?)
Young - 11/4/05 - Gulliver (?)
??? - 10/8/05 - sslc1 (+)
J - 9/28/05 - Woodstock (+)

SWAN (Eagle) (4)
============
Jay - 10/2/05 - Wayward One (?)
Switched to SWAN - 8/5/05 - Wayward One
Closed - 6/9/05 - Wayward One :(
??? - 3/22/05 - Wayward One (-)
Tishka - 3/22/05 - Wayward One (+)
Cissy - 3/22/05 - Wayward One (+)

Best (4)
====
Hunju - 9/29/05 - Spa Jim (-)
Sue - 9/18/05 - Member #4032 (?)
Hunju - 9/18/05 - Member #4032 (-)
Sunny - 3/3/05 - Jim Rob (?)

Youngs (3)
======
??? - 12/26/05 - firebird71 (+)
??? - 4/27/05 - Jethro (-)
Coco - 1/4/05 - Member #2704 (-)

Chinese Condos (3)
==============
Qi qi - 11/08/05 - Gulliver (-)
Report on dc board - Kiki - 11//05 -
Koko - 9/17/05 - Wayward One (+)

Port Royal (3)
==========
Gina - 9/26/05 - How You Know (-)
Mola - 9/26/05 - How You Know (?)
Ginger - 7/7/05 - How You Know (?)

Herndon Spa (3)
===========
Yung - 9/9/05 - zoomster (?)
??? - 4/4/05 - Phule (-)
Young - 3/15/05 - Banker Boy (-)

Angel Therapeutic (3)
=================
Mimi - 8/22/05 - Amplvr (+)
Michelle - 7/15/05 - Banker Boy (+)
Sue - 5/2/05 - Wayward One (+)

Ginko
=====
Candy - 11/2/05 - Gulliver (+)
Tiffany - 6/16/05 - Vamonger (?)

Kinja
=====
??? - 8/4/05 - zoomster (?)
??? - 6/24/05 - Jim Boradio (?)

Honto
=====
??? - 4/29/05 - Dudeman-12 (-)
??? - 4/18/05 - Jet (-)

Dominion (Shamrock, etc.)
=========================
N/A - 2/15/05 - Sushi Boy (?)
Stephanie - 1/5/05 - Sushi Boy (+)

Moonlight Spa (LMP)
=============
Ruby - 8/23/05 - Chrisser (+) [Latinas in NOVA thread]

???(LMP)
========
Natala - 8/23/05 - Chrisser (?) [Latinas in NOVA thread]

Crestwood Spa (Manassas)
========================
??? - 3/14/05 - Monty Python (?)

Royal (DC)
==========
Apple - 3/25/05 - Crazy Dick (-)

??? (on rte 1)
===
??? - 6/17/05 - Jim Boradio (-)

CLOSED LOCATIONS
++++++++++++++++

Sapphire Spa (incall)
============
Monica - 5/4/05 - Sushiboy (+)

Thai Angels (incall)
===========
Sonya - 8/12/05 - LoveLOS (+)
JJ - 7/30/05 - LoveLOS (+)
JJ - 7/14/05 - Vamonger (+)
JJ - 7/12/05 - Lowjack (+)

AHP
===
??? - 3/25/05 - Rev333 (+)

TK Therapy
==========
Closed - 4/6/05 - Member #2704 :(

American
========
7623 Fullerton Rd
SPRINGFIELD, VA 22153
703-451-2040
Closing - 5/5/05 - Vamonger

Wayward One

All described acts should be read as interactive fiction.

Harley Dude 29
01-04-06, 20:28
There was a new spa in the paper on Monday, so I thought it may be worth a whirl since it was located near the Vienna Metro. I called and and talked to a guy that first told me it was in Tysons Corner, but when I asked about the address on Virginia Center Blvd, he confirmed it was there. He gave lots of conflicting information about who may be available, told me it was by appointment only and that he had an opening in about 1.5 hours. I couldnt make that so asked about later and he said they only needed a 30 minute time frame to get ready.

I scoped out the area and it just didn't seem right. I retreated and then did some research. The number comes back to Puzzy Katz, and no good reviews on them other than rip offs and bait and switch. So it looks like a bullet was dodged. Anyone else have intel on this joint?

Phule
01-06-06, 09:57
Not sure about that specific place but I had a run in with Puzzy Katz about 6 months ago and is was really bad. Supposed to be 160 for full, got there and she wanted 200 for a rug and tug.

There was a new spa in the paper on Monday, so I thought it may be worth a whirl since it was located near the Vienna Metro. I called and and talked to a guy that first told me it was in Tysons Corner, but when I asked about the address on Virginia Center Blvd, he confirmed it was there. He gave lots of conflicting information about who may be available, told me it was by appointment only and that he had an opening in about 1.5 hours. I couldnt make that so asked about later and he said they only needed a 30 minute time frame to get ready.

I scoped out the area and it just didn't seem right. I retreated and then did some research. The number comes back to Puzzy Katz, and no good reviews on them other than rip offs and bait and switch. So it looks like a bullet was dodged. Anyone else have intel on this joint?

Boon Heed
01-07-06, 22:12
I saw an ad last week in the Post for a place on Backlick Rd in Annandale VA. After a little research I see that it used to be called Cherub. Anyone been there before? Just curious before I check it out myself.

Dave GD
01-07-06, 23:16
Here is the 2006 start

Sleazebum
01-08-06, 11:24
This is my first post here. I am known as JungleJimBowie over on TBD and recently discovered the forums here. This site seems much more informative than TBD so I came over here.

Yesterday I went to HWC in Woodbridge and had the best session with SUE that anyone could ever want. She does it ALL and oes it all VERY well!

Also, HWC now has a VIP card where the 8th visit is free of house charges.

Rates - $60 for room and $100 for the session

Everything available and expertly done!

JJ

Sushi Boy
01-09-06, 13:31
Welcome Jungle Jim!
I am familiar with you on TBD. I think you will find much more info here especially for AMP's

This is my first post here. I am known as JungleJimBowie over on TBD and recently discovered the forums here. This site seems much more informative than TBD so I came over here.

Yesterday I went to HWC in Woodbridge and had the best session with SUE that anyone could ever want. She does it ALL and oes it all VERY well!

Also, HWC now has a VIP card where the 8th visit is free of house charges.

Rates - $60 for room and $100 for the session

Everything available and expertly done!

JJ

Ustrongman
01-09-06, 18:24
I saw an ad last week in the Post for a place on Backlick Rd in Annandale VA. After a little research I see that it used to be called Cherub. Anyone been there before? Just curious before I check it out myself.

I donated an hour of my time at Backlick a couple of weeks ago. I forgot the name of the middle aged lady that gave me a massage that rated a 5, but I assume that degree of service is to be expected by any of the providers there. What was worse, beside the standard NOVA 45 minute hour, and the infamous NOVA outcome, was that I had to give myself the shower !!! Every nook and cranny, including the nether region, was paid special attention to.

Can anyone tell me if *STAR* is still operational? Feel free to PM me to help keep the innocent happy.

BTW, she was too preoccupied to even consider calling me by name!

Harley Dude 29
01-09-06, 19:33
I keep not learning from things that are nice, round, sweet, and wet. So I figured I would try Sun Star again. I will say that it was improved over my last time there with a nice setting with smooth music and a nice lady named Cindy. The TS was very mechanical but attention was paid to the right area. Then back to the room with a very nice massage that will rival any spa out there. Cindy is very small with a nice ass and no tits, but wonderful hands. She moved on to a wonderful rub with a great explosion that filled both her hands. She seemed totally surprised that she got that reaction. She did really relax after that, so it seems apparent that she was very worried about who she was rubbing.

Likes Fun Peep
01-10-06, 14:13
I guess the lurking has ended for me. I've had two recent visits to NoVA amps. Both to HWC and both with Sue. The first time the massage was pretty much non-existant. The second time it was after the main event. The TS is very good and gets all the important spots very well which helps foretell what else is going to happen. Sue is the first NoVA provider that has ventured to the "dark side". I'd give her performance a 8 but looks a 6. She must also have some kind of nail clipping fetish, the first time she wanted to clip my fingernails. They weren't long. The second time she wanted to clip my toenails, which I'll admit were about due for a clipping. I don't like other people clipping my nails so I turned her down.

Vamonger
01-10-06, 21:20
I'm pleased to bring you the first NOVA report for 2006 and it is very positive. After some lackluster providers @ my favorite institution in latter 2005, I wanted to see if a new year had brought in some new talent. I initially drew the large breasted YoYo who had returned from vacation. Ok, but a little too meaty for me. As I was the only one there, asked to see the other 2. Next was Happy who had a great body, but, well, kinda had a manly face IMHO. Ok, last chance. In walks the youthful and very cute Louie. Blonde highlights and trim with what I later found out were enhanced C+ cups that looked pretty natural. Louie has a great body and a fantastic attitude.

As I really had just come from home and a shower, I did a quick sink side wipe down as we began to talk. Louie is very friendly and laughs alot. She have a pretty nice massage, as we talked about all sorts of things. Seems she has only been @ Sakura for a few weeks and only in the DC area for some 2 months. She is originally from Florida and when I asked where she worked before, she said DC. Hmmm, did you work at Downtown I ask? Bingo! She worked there in November. Said it was ok, but hours were too long. Confirmed with a search on the guide that she was positvely reviewed at DT in November.

I will not go into detail here. But my friends, she is very, very good at a very desirable skill. I would have to say THE best I've had from an AMP provider. Louie provided all round great service and promised me that she would be staying at Sakura for some time to come. I actually hesitated posting this as I’m a greedy bastard and would love to keep this one for myself. Please use this information for good. PM me if you really want details.

Looks 8.5
Attitude 9.0
Service 9.5 (nobody is perfect)

VAM

Harry Dude
01-12-06, 20:30
Stopped by this place again (they advertise in the Post every now and then) for a quick massage two days ago. House fee 70 for an hour.

Was asked: Would you like a shower? And I said Yes Please, as I thought it would be a table shower. However she simply pointed me to a regular shower and left me alone. After the shower, she asked: Would you like to go to the sauna? However the sauna was no warmer than the rest of the place!

So we got started on the massage, which was fairly ok. After a while she asked: Is there anything else you would like massaged? I removed the towel and said Yes Please. Then she said (and this was new to me, and I've been doing this hobby for about 4 years): Well, you start it.

I was puzzled. She obviously mean that I should start tugging it myself. Which I did. And then she stepped in and took over.

Anyway, I am not returning. Her attitude was poor, did not even pretend to be nice.

Gulliver
01-13-06, 00:27
Went by this place last night and there was a eviction notice taped to the door by the Fairfax County sherrifs office Guess another one bites the dust in VA. Anyway ended up at HWC and had a wonderful session with Sue I found her to be very attractive in a natural way and was very friendly. As usual the place was hoppin but I still got a full hour. Details from BGXXL were right on the money. Left the standard fare. Will return to see Sue 7.5 looks, 8.5 service.

Was always holding out that AHP would return only because it is close but guess I should forget that to its now a furniture store.

Sleazebum
01-14-06, 15:23
Where can I find a really good, low cost to free, deep throated French expert that has their own facility in NoVa?

Email me if you prefer. I am searching for quality at the lowest expense.

JJ

Yellofvr
01-14-06, 21:20
You guys need a 2006 thread. Happy New Year Mongers and Lurkers!!

Yellofvr
01-14-06, 21:24
Yes, I'm mildly retarted. Let me apologize to all the NOVA AMPers for my inability to read your threads properly. Crap, this is what happens when the Redskins lose and you decide to drink by yourself.

fvr

Hondo Lane
01-15-06, 01:25
Eva says she is 19 yo; however, I think that she is closer to 22. She has very good technique; however, she is not gfe. Nice, nice, nice bod. $160 for half hour; $220 hour; second pop requires tip.

She likes to be spanked, have her hair pulled and have the fellow take charge. Not a problem.

I give her a 7 on overall escort scale: 6 on attitude and 8 on looks. Her pics really do not do her justice.

Seva Lurker
01-15-06, 09:02
Actually when one looks at the NOVA forum, there are TWO 2006 threads. So Yellofvr, that wasn't a drunken blur you saw when you poseted. :)

Hopefully we can decide on one or the other and let the unused one die an ingloruious death. AS this thread is only three posts about a new thread and Hondo's escort experience and the other has a couple of meaninful disussion, lets use the one started by DaveGD.

Personally I don't care which, let's just use one or the other but not both.

Yellofvr, found this shot googling based on another post. Would you really mind if this redskin lost???? :D As she probably is not working, I edited her face, but the site where I did find it shows her face which is cute, she could wake up next to me anytime she wanted too.

Seva Lurker
01-15-06, 09:09
Hey folks, I was searching the new reports and came a cross an interesting point on the NOVA board. We now have TWO 2006 threads. This one has the most posts (by two) and the most ON TOPIC posts. What say we watch ourselves and only use this thread.

Keeping posts together helps make a task like Wayward One did at the end of 2005 much easier. That was an excellant post on the AMPs. but missed a couple of posts in another thread. No big deal for the effort he put into it.

Anyway, really doesn't matter one way or the other except to make things a bit easier to find.

When in the formum index for NOVA, pick the thread started by DaveGD

Loop Vet
01-15-06, 18:01
I like your style, Hondo Lane, I like your style...

Dcnova
01-18-06, 15:53
Saw old skank in front of 7-11 on Rt 1.

She is older and skankier than ever.

Fuekn 'orrible

I did not even consider it.

I was even thinking of calling LE, just to get rid of ugly on the streets.

Dtaylor1972
01-19-06, 17:28
Not sure about that specific place but I had a run in with Puzzy Katz about 6 months ago and is was really bad. Supposed to be 160 for full, got there and she wanted 200 for a rug and tug.They have been around for years using that name, as well as a few minor changes and variations. They have also used the same pics - all with younger, mostly petite white females.

They have a few ads on eros-dc, and MANY on ********. They also put ads in the city paper.

Mostly low cost - 200 or less, which gets you little to no service.

Do your research on TBD or TER - and save yourself a loss.

Benefactor9
01-20-06, 08:41
Last Friday - I had a visit with Mickey. She is slim and not as short as most of the other masseuses. During the TS (that hit all the right places), her attitude wasn't so relaxed and cool that I had come to expect from the girls at HWC. But I chatted her up with my dazzling personality and my charming wit, and she warmed up. By the end of the massage, she was smiling and opening up more. The massage was decent, nothing spectacular and under those clothes was a very very nice body. I was impressed. The full session got a thumbs up from me, but ymmv.

Thursday - I visited with Sue. She remembered me and gave me a big hug and LOTS of kisses. Was I a long lost boyfriend? Or was it merely because her name appeared on my VIP card from two months ago? The TS was fantastic, and I almost thought she was gonna tug me right there, but I'm glad she didn't. The massage left a lot to be desired in the acupressure arena, but it quickly slipped into something more desirable. The full deal involved some Asian, some CG, a lot of mish, and a brilliant twisted version of "Blue Moon" that you will never forget. Sue gets a gold star at HWC!

Also, Sue clipped my toenails. That's the weirdest thing since the girl cleaned out my years last summer. Wicked nice.

Sleazebum
01-20-06, 21:25
Several years ago I took a chance on this bunch and was totally ripped off. Bait and switch, no performance, the whole scam.

Last year I got stupid again and tried them again. The only change was the price had gone up for the same rip off.

AVOID this bunch!

JJ

Zoomster
01-21-06, 14:14
I stopped by Sakura the other day and was happy to find that things have improved since my last visit. Indeed, I was attended by Happy, who lived up to her namesake. She asked for the tip up front. I am usually leery of doing so, but in this case I got my money's worth. After the table shower, she provided a short but sensuous massage, followed by some good fun. Happy has a nice body and nice personality, and I will definitely repeat.

I have been down route 1 three or four times after 9 p.m. since my last report. I haven't seen anything of note, except for the usual in front of Target. She seems to disappear when the store closes at 10, but one night she was wandering around after 11.

The old AHP is ironically now a mattress store. Mongers can still lie down inside if they're feeling nostalgic.

Dcnova: the old skank also hangs out in front of the 7-11 on nearby Huntington by the metro station. I'm beginning to wonder if she is a pimp rather than a SW.

Tom Thumbs
01-21-06, 14:59
just wanted to sing a tribute to mamasun here goes

wo wo mamasun
wo wo mamasun
wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo mamasun
wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo mamasun
wo wo mamasun
wo wo mamasun

Thank you

Tjayy
01-23-06, 18:20
I was wondering if anyone had been to Best or K latley.The last time I was at either one they had an older chubby lady doing the massage.If one of them got some new help I might go again. I just don't feel like driving to Woodbridge or D.C.

Sleazebum
01-24-06, 14:08
About two months ago I stopped in at K and got an absolutely wonderful massage from "Kim". I don't think anything extra is available there except a handshake but the massage was truly notable!

Went to BEST last year and it was so bad I never went back again. I don't remember the details, just that it was not good.

JJ

Jim Rob
01-25-06, 22:35
Today around noon I was driving down Rt 1 and went by the Virginia Lodge. I notice some LE at the hotel and just wanted to warn my fellow mongers if a girl tell you to meet her at that place, don't go.

The one LE had long hair and a huge dark goatee. he looked like a biker, but was in a police windbreaker and I watched him get in a marked car with another officer and leave. So just watch out guys

Toshiosamma
01-26-06, 08:53
I heard from one of the girls that Soo Goung had a close call over this past weekend, and that they had closed early to avoid getting stung. Keep your eyes open, gentlemen.

Seva Lurker
01-26-06, 17:46
Jim Rob has a valid point here. the key word being to "meet" you. If the girl doesn't get in, don't negotiate, don't talk, just keep on trucking. For their safety, LE won't get in your car. It's dumb to talk business at the corner anyway, nothing like telling the world what you are doing. Let them jump in and make your getaway quickly. If you can't come to terms in the car, dumb the lady at the next available corner.

It's business and if she don't like, too bad.

BigTigger
01-26-06, 21:50
Last Friday - I had a visit with Mickey. She is slim and not as short as most of the other masseuses. During the TS (that hit all the right places), her attitude wasn't so relaxed and cool that I had come to expect from the girls at HWC. But I chatted her up with my dazzling personality and my charming wit, and she warmed up. By the end of the massage, she was smiling and opening up more. The massage was decent, nothing spectacular and under those clothes was a very very nice body. I was impressed. The full session got a thumbs up from me, but ymmv.

Thursday - I visited with Sue. She remembered me and gave me a big hug and LOTS of kisses. Was I a long lost boyfriend? Or was it merely because her name appeared on my VIP card from two months ago? The TS was fantastic, and I almost thought she was gonna tug me right there, but I'm glad she didn't. The massage left a lot to be desired in the acupressure arena, but it quickly slipped into something more desirable. The full deal involved some Asian, some CG, a lot of mish, and a brilliant twisted version of "Blue Moon" that you will never forget. Sue gets a gold star at HWC!

Also, Sue clipped my toenails. That's the weirdest thing since the girl cleaned out my years last summer. Wicked nice.I've had this offerred to me a few times also. It's a nice jesture, but it does seem kinda odd. But, hey maybe they are getting ready for ordinance changes and want to have another "service" to use as a front. :)

BigTig

Dlrzboy
01-26-06, 23:17
OK, Although Champions does not have a good atmosphere, the providers had generally taken good care of me. So I gave it an adequate grade, until now. The last 3 times, the girls asked for $160 at the start. Although I usually go for Fully Satisfactory service, but I reward for services rendered, well. This is not a ticket. I paid twice, as I really wanted the session to relax. But the girls were just so-so, in looks, attitude and enjoyment. Confirms the rule--pay only after services are sat. The other day the shower was out, so I was going to have to prepay for nasty parts. I don't think so. I saved the money.

Gulliver
01-29-06, 01:26
Stopped by Last week and asked for Young thinking I was getting the young from last time well that was not the case a new young came in and she was a little older then the first but was a true looker I would give her a 8. Off to the table shower which was good with all areas covered then back in the room really good massage then the last 10 minutes her clothes fell off then she gave me a handshake and warm towel clean up. I dressed then left standard fare . I would have to say she is better than the first even better then Jae. I would return to see her.

G Travels

chooser
01-29-06, 14:30
Yellofvr, found this shot googling based on another post. Would you really mind if this redskin lost???? :D As she probably is not working, I edited her face, but the site where I did find it shows her face which is cute, she could wake up next to me anytime she wanted too.Can you give us the site where you got the picture? Thanks.

BigGuyXXL
01-31-06, 11:51
Was cruising down Rt 1 last night but I think I was a bit early - not to mention it was raining. I am still new at the cruising part but will probably just head to HWC next time.

I thought about some past Rt 1 reports when I saw the pic below.

Safe Hunting -

BigGuy

Sleazebum
02-05-06, 16:04
Yesterday AND today I made the trip down to Lake Ridge to see our favorite back adjustment specialists.

BOTH days when I rolled into the parkng lot there were TWO LE vehicles parked where I usually park!

So with a heavy heart and even heavier chest, I wheeled around and left.

Is there something going on?? I just might have to make the trip DOWNTONW this week instead.

JJ

Boberati
02-10-06, 22:55
This probably goes without saying, but I thought I should save you all a trip (all but the most desperate that is). Checked both of these places out today as I live nearby. Was greeted by extremely unattractive ladies at both locations and then offered the options of more unattractive ladies. And I don't just mean older, or overweight or ugly, but really all of those things combined. I left each one quickly and quietly.

If any AMP owners out there are listening, please try to understand this - almost every man that goes to an AMP is interested in Asian women, with Asian features and Asian qualities. This means younger and attractive looking, petite or slim, no enhanced breasts, etc. This is what gets us off, no matter how good their hand or their pussies or their mouthes are.

In pure economic terms, the more men you get off the more money you make. Sound simple?

BigTigger
02-11-06, 17:00
I had a great session with "Happy" at Sakura today.

Happy IMHO is a fine example of an Asian MILF (Mom I would Like to F...........find). She would look great in Jeans, business wear, swim wear ... you name it. She's pretty, but not stunning. But you could see she was a knockout when she was younger. I would guess her age to be around 42-46. She has natural B-cups and the typical petite asian build, except she has some definition in her butt and hips. Very sexy!

Her attitude is great and I was really pleased with her service. She claims that she's only been there two weeks. Of course I don't belive that.

I was a very surprised that she didn't even offer to help me get dressed. But in spite of that, she was very warm, engaging and active.

During the session, her maturity and experience was a definite asset. I've never been there before, but I followed the script and never had to discuss/negotiate. I gave her the house fee for 1 hour before asking, the tip on the table before she got back giving boss lady the house tip.

She shower was very thorough ( If I could get Coco's shower with Happy's servrice...whew! I'd be broke!), and she didn't even pretend to give me a massage. On my stomach she started with the sensual light rubbing, body against body. She then moved to do some great rimming from the 69 positions. Since I was on my stomach, I could not really enjoy the view that came with this.

Next came the flip, and we went immediately into 69 with her putting the condom on from this portion of the session onward. She seemed to enjoy my oral skills and there wasn't any odor or that yucky lube that some provides put in before they come back.

Finally on to the main event. Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Missionary and finished with doggie. Both she and I were pacing ourselves during each of these positions. This was great because I did not feel rushed and she didn't try to finish me off real quick from the CG position like many do. The big finish was during the doggie position and she seemed to enjoy it all as much as I did. She even lingered in the doggie for a few after I finished. This was real GFE like.

I had given the standard 5 Jackson tip earlier, but I gave her an extra $10 for the good rim job and attitude.

BigTig

AMPlvr
02-11-06, 17:09
Don't ask why-but I prefer the less desirable and older/old providers-also live near Honto and Angels-I had heard Honto wants $80 per hour and very suspicious of first-timers-true? My last time at Angels (Aug05) I had a fairly attractive (by my standards-but I have no standards now that I think about it) named Mimi.
Anyone else have additional info on Honto-pls use private message feature!
I go to Logan's often and the parking lot usually has several cars at Angels even after everything else has closed-so maybe they have satisfied customers somewhere out there -but obviously don't use this message board.

NcMgr
02-11-06, 23:35
Yesterday AND today I made the trip down to Lake Ridge to see our favorite back adjustment specialists.

BOTH days when I rolled into the parkng lot there were TWO LE vehicles parked where I usually park!

So with a heavy heart and even heavier chest, I wheeled around and left.

Is there something going on?? I just might have to make the trip DOWNTONW this week instead.

JJI've not been to HWC for awhile, anyone see LE there?

Sleazebum
02-12-06, 19:29
I've not been to HWC for awhile, anyone see LE there?When I was last there, I saw two LE vehicles parked right there in front of the walkway to HWC. Saw them there on both Saturday and Sunday that week. I did NOT see any uniforms around and the vehicles were empty from what I could tell.

I did not stick around there either day after seeing these vehicles!

I HOPE all is well with HWC because it is my all time favorite place for weekend stress relief!

Anybody been there? Is is okay?

JJ

Boberati
02-13-06, 03:00
Don't ask why-but I prefer the less desirable and older/old providers-also live near Honto and Angels-I had heard Honto wants $80 per hour and very suspicious of first-timers-true? My last time at Angels (Aug05) I had a fairly attractive (by my standards-but I have no standards now that I think about it) named Mimi.

Anyone else have additional info on Honto-pls use private message feature!
I go to Logan's often and the parking lot usually has several cars at Angels even after everything else has closed-so maybe they have satisfied customers somewhere out there -but obviously don't use this message board.Have not been to Honto - maybe I just hit them at the wrong time. Agreed that older providers can be amazing and sexy as well, to recall some of my better experiences. Did follow Friday up with a great experience with Jenny at 14K in DC. See my post on the DC board.

Asian Shark
02-13-06, 14:27
Went to HWC Yesterday afternoon. I was only one there when I arrived around 3:00pm. Asked for Mickey and mamasan told me that she was gone and explained that most of girls only last about 6 weeks. I was disappinted but was looking forward to see a new girl. In walks a girl name Young. She was about 5ft 1 with small frame. ENhanced boobs and she did have nice tight small ass I liked. I did not think she was a great looking girl. Usual TS and 10 minutes of massage and went to main event. She did start with Asian which was a bit surprise because I have not yet gotten Asian from HWC before. It was Ok overall, not a great session. I had much better session with Mickey before.

Looks: 6
Performance: 6.5
Body: 7
Have fun !!!!

Asian Shark

Baltimonger
02-14-06, 14:27
Cops protect, receive services
Officers probing massage parlors gather sexual favors as evidence
By Tom Jackman, Washington Post
(Is this the writer's real name, or a sign of what he's into?)

They enter the massage parlors as undercover detectives. They leave as satisfied customers.

In Spotsylvania County, Va., as part of a campaign by the sheriff's office to root out prostitution in the massage parlor business, detectives have been receiving sexual services from "masseuses." During several visits to an establishment called Moon Spa last month, detectives allowed women to perform sexual acts on them on four occasions and once left a $350 tip, according to court papers.

Spotsylvania Sheriff Howard Smith said the practice is not new and that only unmarried detectives are assigned to such cases. Most prostitutes are careful not to say anything incriminating, so sexual contact is necessary, he said.

"If I thought we could get the conviction without that, we wouldn't allow it," Smith said. "If you want to make em, this has to be done."

But numerous police and legal experts said they were not aware of other law enforcement agencies in the country allowing sexual contact in prostitution investigations.

"It's insane," said Charles Key Sr., a retired Baltimore police lieutenant who trains police officers and federal agents across the country. "If you allow officers to go through with the act, they've violated the law. You don't get an exception for participating in a violation of law."

Harry "Hap" Connors, chairman of the Spotsylvania Board of Supervisors, was not aware county investigators were having sexual contact with suspects. "I guess it gives a whole new meaning to the term 'protect and serve,'" he said.

Typically, a verbal agreement to provide services, plus an overt act such as undressing or producing a condom, will support a charge of soliciting prostitution, according to prosecutors, defense attorneys, police officials and law professors.

Key and others said undercover officers need only obtain an offer of sex-for-money to make a case. "Most of the time, they can get (prostitutes) far enough where there's a solicitation," Key said.

Jon Gould, a criminal law professor at George Mason University, said, "I've never heard of that anywhere else in any police department. You don't have to go through with the act to prove (solicitation)." He said it is an improper use of taxpayer dollars.

Smith said most "professionals" know better than to name an explicit act and a price. Smith and Spotsylvania Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Thomas Shaia likened the situation to investigators buying drugs from a drug dealer. But police officials and prosecutors in many jurisdictions said buying drugs is not analogous; officers purchase drugs for evidence, but don't use them.

Smith said his department's approach was not a secret, since detectives had testified to similar experiences in trials of other massage parlor operators.

Spotsylvania sheriff's deputies have shut down several massage parlors with the help of the Virginia attorney general's office, specifically its Financial Crime Intelligence Center.

Virginia Attorney General Robert McDonnell (R) declined to discuss the investigative techniques. "This investigation is a matter for local law enforcement," spokesman Tucker Martin said.

Key, the former Baltimore lieutenant, noted he would have concerns for the officers' health and psychological well-being, in addition to legal issues.

Asian Shark
02-14-06, 14:35
Mongers

Is this mean there are other AMPS in Fredericksburg or is this " Moon Spa" is the last AMP in this area ????

Asian Shark

Seva Lurker
02-14-06, 17:11
I saw the same report (more or less) in the Daily Press today (Newport News).

http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/virginia/dp-sou--undercoversex0213feb13,0,1209833.story?coll=dp-headlines-virginia

Sounds a great deal like entrapment. As prostitution is illegal does this mean the deputies commited a crime to gather evidence? I wonder if any of them were married so we can add adultery to the mix. If they get divorced will the county pay the alimony as the 'deed' was done in the line of duty?

Sounds like the GWB Jr. legacy is alive and well in VA. Illegal wire taps, illegal activity. What next, will a law officer kill someone to prove that someone paid them to do it?

Baltimonger
02-14-06, 17:50
Sounds a great deal like entrapment. As prostitution is illegal does this mean the deputies commited a crime to gather evidence? I wonder if any of them were married so we can add adultery to the mix. If they get divorced will the county pay the alimony as the 'deed' was done in the line of duty?

Actually, no it's not entrapment. Entrapment is coersing someone into committing a crime they might not otherwise have committed. In the street scene, we have all heard many a SW at one time or another ask RUacop? If the cop answers no to the question, this doesn't provide her with a legal defense based on entrapment. She was going to commit the crime of agreeing to perform a sex act for money with someone, whether it was the cop, or someone else. The Supreme Court has long ago decided this is/was the case. I have never, ever offered money for sex from an AMP girl. That doesn't mean that I didn't get a lot more than a massage and table shower. I lay out my 5 Jacks, she sees them, and knows what special services I want. This is not entrapment either. Since it is an industry standard, and understood what the money on the little table means, the girl will perform the full services allowable by the establishment, and the money speaks for itself. If LE is going this far to make a collar, it shouldn't be for prostitution. It should be for tax evasion, licensing, immigration, and possible RICO (organized crime) violations. In this case, LE is going way above and beyond what is absolutely necessary to get convictions.

However, there is no legal basis for denying LE the right to in effect, commit crimes in the process of their investigation. The drug trade is a good example: LEO1 buys drugs with money whose serial numbers are recorded. LEO2 comes by a little later, and arrests the dealer. The serial numbers are later matched up, and the cash is used as evidence, even if there are no drugs recovered on the person of the suspect. The odds that, let's say, 5 of the recorded bills are found in the posession of the dealer, but he had nothing to do with completing a drug deal with LEO1 are astronomical, considering the amount of bills in circulation at any given time.

As for the last question:
No. They are only using non-married LEO's.

Sushi Boy
02-15-06, 11:07
I was on Old Keen Mill Road yesterday, running some errands, and I remembered that I had seen a Post ad for a massage parlour nearby...after some recon, I found it. I go in, and the place looks like a legit massage place, but there was korean all over the place and the woman at the front desk was korean. Rates were high, and she was not willing to negotiate, so I took a half hour at $50 :(
I will not do that again. I broke my own damn rule. Anyways, it was an excellent massage and absolutely no type of happy ending, nor was there even a hint of it. I can't remember the womans name, she was about 40-45, and not a looker, so I don't plan on investing any more time or money to see if extras are available.

Unclejed
02-16-06, 18:33
I was on Old Keen Mill Road yesterday, running some errands, and I remembered that I had seen a Post ad for a massage parlour nearby...after some recon, I found it. I go in, and the place looks like a legit massage place, but there was korean all over the place and the woman at the front desk was korean. Rates were high, and she was not willing to negotiate, so I took a half hour at $50 :(
I will not do that again. I broke my own damn rule. Anyways, it was an excellent massage and absolutely no type of happy ending, nor was there even a hint of it. I can't remember the womans name, she was about 40-45, and not a looker, so I don't plan on investing any more time or money to see if extras are available.Thanks for taking one for the team!

Sleazebum
02-19-06, 14:46
GENERAL DISCLAIMER - This is just a FANTASY, right??? Sure it is!

So, the heavy chest overwhelmed the paranoia today and I made the trek back down to Woodbridgeand HWC. I am SO GLAD I did!

Met the truly beautiful CONNIE who gave me a really complete TS then back to the room where she immediately got "comfortable" and provided one of the best B2B massages ever. Slow then fast, soft then hard, teasing then dead on. EXCELLENT The Russians arrived for a total once over as well!

Over we go! The Russians were soon joined by the French followed by several Asians too! All wonderful!

The CG, then RCG, the MIS, finally bowwow for the big finish! Off for the hot towel, clean up, dressing and so on.

Got my VIP card stamped, took two candies and floated back home.

Sue was also available but since I saw her last time I ventrued into the unknown. Two very different girls but both totally WONDERFUL!

She made this old fart feel young again!!

Connie is taller than most, natural C-cup, slim elsewhere. Beautiful long, straight hair, perfect butt. Nice teeth and a wonderful smile too! Very sweet person in general.

You want more detail?? Go there and create your own fantasy!

JJ

Zoomster
02-20-06, 17:09
I stopped by Sakura the other night and had a session with May. Her English is not very good, but her therapy skills were just fine. I thought I was going to get the standard shower, but she skipped it and jumped straight to the massage. As things were getting interesting, she tried to maneuver me into some strange position. I was clueless as to what she was trying to do - she gave me an annoyed look and asked if it was a first timer. I was amused and tried to explain to her that different girls have different "techniques." She didn't understand me, of course. Regardless, the session ended with my complete satisfaction, bizarre contortions and all.

As to LE hanging out in front of our favorite AMPs: I once left Sakura to find a cruiser parked by the entrance. I figured it was obvious why I was there, so I just casually walked to my car and drove off, never once looking over. They didn't try to stop me. If that downstairs emporium was still open, I would have ducked inside and exited through their front entrance. Oh well.

hi1962
02-21-06, 15:19
I had to join this forum to express my opinion because after reading some of the reports on AMPS I know why so many have been closed down and the ones left are so expensive, (you guys make it easy for LE). The people leaving the reports say they enjoy the experience but tell the story for all on the WWW to see. For example, I found this website by typing "escorts" in my browser. Since it's that easy don't you think LE and such are reading your stories which may lead to further investigation? The acronyms used are so easy I have already figured out most of them. If I was LE and had something against AMPS I would use this website for my info. Why don't we just use this site for info on bad experiences and where not to go? We can even share info on good places but just not so graphic. I'm a long time fan of AMPs since I grew up in Greensboro, NC,been married to two asians, and am in the military traveling to Guam and Southeast Asia and I hate to see them disappear everywhere like they have in Greensboro. By the way, I had a bad experience at VIP in Youngsville NC, (my only bad experience at an AMP). The lights were on too bright, (all older ladys), but I went anyway. I had Young who stared at me in a funny way during TS. After a weak massage she said "all finished". After some discussion about my better massage experiences she made it clear that she was done and nothing I said worked so I left. I could tell she was very suspicious of me because she kept asking questions, (where you from, where you going, how old are you?, etc.). So I'm still stressed out which is why I'm venting.

Seva Lurker
02-21-06, 17:42
hi1962,

You make some very valid points. But as has been pointed out here in several previous posts, it is a mixed bag. The USASG is a path for obtaining information. If we don't post our experiences, then we don't know who or what is available.

I think we all realize that LE is aware of this board and reads what is happening. The thing is what are LE's prioities and what will the local population accept. When we look at the AMP locations in NOVA, most are in Prince WIlliam County and they make the occasional attempt to close them down. Why PWC? I really don't know other than the Marines have a large base in PWC. Now would you rather have your daughter being harassed by a bunch of horny Marines or have the AMPS?

Other than South Eas VA, it seems that most places that have a large military population tend to have numerous AMPS. Large poupluation cneters (DC, LA, NY) all have fairly robust P4P (MPs, SWs, etc). It is a toleration factor. When the action gets to the point where it is so blatantly obvious and obnoxious then the locals pust their 'elected' officials to do something.

Now does LE know where the AMPS are? Probably better than all but the most jaded AMP fan in NOVA. They are on the streets 8 hours a day. If there are ladies on the street, they see them before we do. LE knows all the places where the ladies take their 'cusotomers' So are we telling LE anything they really do not know? Not really. Can anything LE sees here be used to legally make a bust. Most likely not.

But anyway, welcome to the forum and post your results if you get any.

Harley Dude 29
02-21-06, 20:26
I stopped by Sakura the other night and had a session with May. Her English is not very good, but her therapy skills were just fine. I thought I was going to get the standard shower, but she skipped it and jumped straight to the massage. As things were getting interesting, she tried to maneuver me into some strange position. I was clueless as to what she was trying to do - she gave me an annoyed look and asked if it was a first timer. I was amused and tried to explain to her that different girls have different "techniques." She didn't understand me, of course. Regardless, the session ended with my complete satisfaction, bizarre contortions and all.

As to LE hanging out in front of our favorite AMPs: I once left Sakura to find a cruiser parked by the entrance. I figured it was obvious why I was there, so I just casually walked to my car and drove off, never once looking over. They didn't try to stop me. If that downstairs emporium was still open, I would have ducked inside and exited through their front entrance. Oh well.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. May recently. She said she was Korean, but she looked more spanish to me. Did I miss something, or are my eyes playing tricks on me??? She is one fine lady though.

MoonView
02-22-06, 10:42
Made my first stop to Sakura and was pleased to find "Happy" happily waiting for me at the door. She truly lived up to her moniker, as I left very HAPPY!!

Look to other posts for details, as keeping low key seems to be the unfortunate reality we live in right now.

Lastly - thanks Vamonger for the excellent directions, if I hadn't seen them(your post), it would have taken me forever to find this hideaway.

Be safe...be smart!
MnV

Zoomster
02-22-06, 13:50
Harley Dude 29, I also wondered if May was Korean. I have met a few Korean women, though, who lacked obvious Asian features. Maybe she has a non-Asian parent? Anyhow, I certainly wouldn't object to any Latina ladies meeting my therapeutic needs.

Seva Lurker, your post is spot on. I would add that most AMPs are so obscurely located that most local residents or passersby never see them. In a sense they help dampen or eliminate the far more noticeable presence of SWs, one less hassle for LE.

Nice 499
02-22-06, 22:03
Went to Young's the other day and was greeted by Yoko. She is about 35 and had a shapely body. She seemed very scared and nervous about recent events in the news related to LE. You could even see the fear in her face. She repeatedly asked me what the other girls had done for me in the past. The TS was good and the massge OK. She only provided HJ and told me repeatedly she didn't want any trouble. In the end, she confided in me that she was extremely scared. I think she will probably loosen up if I go back and see her a second time and she realizes I was not LE.

Nice 499

MoonView
02-23-06, 17:48
My 2nd trip to Sakura produced May as my orientation guide.

She is full figured(in that Latino kind of way, as previously mentioned) but still is rather cute for a mix.

The contortion move also previously mention is really no big deal but does fit in nicely with her aka! ...Is that a sucking sound I hear?

She's worth a trip just for the experience but once or twice through, and you might want to look elsewhere of a true GFE, but as always YMMV.

For those keeping score: Rating (+), albeit temperatus.

MnV

Vamonger
02-24-06, 17:47
Glad to be of service. Hope all safely enjoy this small jewel in PW County.

VAM

Made my first stop to Sakura and was pleased to find "Happy" happily waiting for me at the door. She truly lived up to her moniker, as I left very HAPPY!!

Look to other posts for details, as keeping low key seems to be the unfortunate reality we live in right now.

Lastly - thanks Vamonger for the excellent directions, if I hadn't seen them(your post), it would have taken me forever to find this hideaway.

Be safe...be smart!
MnV

Sleazebum
02-27-06, 21:27
WTF!

Why is it I never hear about these places until after they have made the evening news?

Are there any more of these places out there? How do I get the chance to visit one before it is shut down?

OH WELL! If anyone of you know, please tell me. Regular email or private messsage here would be great!!

JJ

LexLuther
02-28-06, 11:01
hi1962,

If you are in the military as you say, it's possible that your appearance may make some AMP ladies think you are LE (short haircut, too cleanshaven, etc.). You can't have it both ways. If you want to monger, try letting your hair grow a bit and chill out some so you don't make the girls too nervous.

You can't blame the regulars here for getting the AMP's shutdown. We try to be discrete but if it were not for the sharing of some info, the AMP's would go out of business. They don't get government subsidies. No customers, no profits!

Lex has a feeling Youngsville may have been your first AMP experience and that you are fairly young. There are a lot of experienced mongers here from whom you may learn some things. Open your mind and your eyes and do more listening before you start telling others what to do or how to do it.

Lex

Sushi Boy
02-28-06, 11:34
WTF!

Why is it I never hear about these places until after they have made the evening news?

Are there any more of these places out there? How do I get the chance to visit one before it is shut down?

OH WELL! If anyone of you know, please tell me. Regular email or private messsage here would be great!!

JJ
It wasn't all that secret...they advertised on CL and not worth the time and money.

AKFourtySeven
02-28-06, 13:28
So, are you stating that HWC was shut down?Its the only one that fits the desription.

*It wasn't all that secret. They advertised on CL and not worth the time and money.*

I went to Kims and got a great massage from nineh.Pronounced Nine-eh.They don't do FS there but you do get a great massage.

Omeyer
02-28-06, 17:17
"Brothel Shutdown in Woodbridge!! "

Who got shut down?

Jim Rob
02-28-06, 18:40
WTF!

JJ

I was going to say the same thing about the brothel. But I was thinking and just seems to me if they would make AMP"S legal. they could tax them and have the health dept check the girls and the place and make sure everything is kosher. It's like that book everyone poops, well everyone has sex. So make it safe and make money for taxing it and take it out of the streets and stop ruining some guys life for getting horny

Rev333
02-28-06, 19:20
if you goto these amps, most of the girls will ask you about yourself so they canfigure out if your LE, when they start doing this, tell them your military and show them your id. this will usually increase there comfort level greatly so then you may be able to get what your looking for.

Rev333

PS: usually i dont give a newbie such a trade secret but being as your still wet behind the ears, ill give you that little bit of guidance

hi1962
02-28-06, 21:59
You should be a little nicer to a fellow monger. I know where you like to hang. I wonder if they ever throw out those scrub things they use for TS? I've got a pretty bad skin disorder right now that I think I may have got at VIP. It could be shingles or something. Also, have you ever had a girl try and wipe your face and mouth with a washcloth? Don't want to imagine where that things been. Do you think HWC has ever used that accupressure table that's in the first room on the right? kinda freaky looking. And I love what Soo Goung has done in the shower room with the gray rock looking floor.

Some of the statements made contradict yourself. It was said that the reason some AMPs can stay open is because they are discrete and in obsolete places. At the same time you post graphic details, (location, services, etc) for all the WWW to see. Hmmmm. Just tell mamason that her place is being discribed like that on the internet and see how much she appreciates it. That's all I was trying to say. By the way, I wish I was young and didn't have the AMP fever. I don't even want to think about the money I've spent in them over the years and like I said before, not many bad experiences. Also, growing the hair long is not an option right now.

Sushi Boy
03-01-06, 10:37
I was going to say the same thing about the brothel. But I was thinking and just seems to me if they would make AMP"S legal. they could tax them and have the health dept check the girls and the place and make sure everything is kosher. It's like that book everyone poops, well everyone has sex. So make it safe and make money for taxing it and take it out of the streets and stop ruining some guys life for getting horny
Bim Bob,

You are thinking logically, therefore, it will never happen.

NcMgr
03-01-06, 19:56
I googled this and got the following info from the Potomac News:

"There were allegedly two prostitutes working in a house located at 1820 Hylton Ave., just off Occoquan Road, according to information obtained by police and recorded in an affidavit. A search of the Hylton Avenue house led to the arrest of one man who police believe was helping run the operation, according to the affidavit."

Sleazebum
03-02-06, 18:33
I don't know about the other people here but everything I post is my fantasy!

When I go to HWC it is specifically to use the torture beds AKA acupressure beds for an old back injury and the treatment is VERY painful but it works!

To keep my mind off the pain, I have my fantasies about the attendants.

Don't you?

JJ

;-)

Creeper
03-02-06, 20:59
I'm heading up to N. Virgina early next week and am hoping to visit my favorite place in Woodbridge, HWC (see my prevoius reports of past visits). Anyway, I havn't seen any posts on HWC in 3 weeks or so and was hoping all was well. From reading the Forum, I guess there has been some heat on AMP's in the Woodbridge area lately. Any info would be appriciated.

Creeper

Zoomster
03-03-06, 12:49
Last week I was in the Manassas area and decided to check out Champion Tanning on my way home. I passed the place twice before I finally spotted it in a small strip mall of five or six stores. It is actually rather conveniently located on Centreville Road just over the county line from Fairfax. Anyhow, the tanning salon lived up to its reputation on this board: it is a dive, with a fat guy chain smoking cigarettes in the lobby watching t.v. If you don't want your clothes to smell of cigarette smoke, you should probably avoid this joint. He asked what service I wanted. I mumbled something about a sore back, he scribbled something in a log, then went in the back for a moment. Out came Jisoong (I think), 35 - 40ish, who led me to a room for therapy. We passed a tanning bed on the way sitting out in the open. Jisoong provided excellent service - after a long and relaxing shower, some energetic therapy followed, capped by a ten minute back massage she promised would have me sleeping like a baby (sure enough, I fell right to sleep when I got home). Despite the smoke, dingy atmosphere, and paper thin walls that allow you to hear every little - sometimes loud - noise in the place, it has a sort of sleazy charm to it. Though not on par with HCW or Sakura, it is worth a repeat visit.

LexLuther
03-03-06, 20:28
Zoomster,

Now that's a good report! I think we all got the idea of the flavor of the place and nobody goes to jail or anything.

Good job!

Lex

Vamonger
03-03-06, 23:18
Well called ahead to confirm a slot with the previously reviewed Louie. Upon entry, however I was told that Louie was on a long vacation. I drew May who was quite a treat.

Dressed in a slinky black dress, May is tall with long hair, enhanced C+ breasts and a killer body. May is very pretty with really non-Korean facial features IMHO...almost more Indian/Malay if you ask me.

TS was good and back to the room for some neck/shoulder massage. PM for details, but service was good. Only downside was the doorbell probably going off 3-5 times in 35mins. Mamasan was banging on the door at the 35-40 minute mark, which had never happened there before. I'd definately see May again.

Looks: 8.75
Attitude: 7.5 (a bit rushed at times)
Service: 8.0

Sleazebum
03-04-06, 14:50
Just got back from a therapy session with May at Sakura.

DAMN! Just go see her yourself!

Just do it and do it soon because she says she will not be around for very long.

JUST GO SEE HER NOW!

I need to go take a nap now.

JJ

Zoomster
03-04-06, 17:14
Thank you, LexLuther. It is a tough job keeping everyone informed on the various therapeutic options available in Northern Virginia, but I will keep plugging on.

LexLuther wrote:
Zoomster,

Now that's a good report! I think we all got the idea of the flavor of the place and nobody goes to jail or anything.

Good job!

Lex

NcMgr
03-05-06, 21:57
Paid a visit to HWC Friday. All seems to be well there, for those who might be concerned.

AMPlvr
03-06-06, 16:42
Went to SunStar - she said $80 for an hour-I said I ain't rich and offered $70 - wasn't enough-walked out. Went to Angels in Sterling (3p 3/6)-said to come back in an hour-went home and pulled up my favorite porn website and jerked-off- saved beaucoup dollars. Need more info on NOVA AMPs other than HWC / Sakura / Champions-Please!

Vamonger
03-06-06, 21:48
Pretty cute huh? Do you agree that she looks something other than Korean? When she opens her mouth though, you know she's Korean though, LOL. The accent boys, the accent.

VAM

Just got back from a therapy session with May at Sakura.

DAMN! Just go see her yourself!

Just do it and do it soon because she says she will not be around for very long.

JUST GO SEE HER NOW!

I need to go take a nap now.

JJ

Benefactor9
03-07-06, 09:53
I went to HWC the evening before last, and met up with Jen (mamas an called her Jenny). I had not seen her before, and she is new to this area. She is a couple inches taller than the other girls, which I like when I am in a mood, and her eyes are very pretty. Her lips are a little puffy, and I cannot tell if that is natural or some form of collagen. I want to think that they are natural, because her breasts certainly are.

There are no details that I can give that you all haven’t heard a hundred times over, but I will say that the TS was complete and enjoyable, and the B2B massage was very pleasant. Extra activities were noted on my VIP Card by the C-not I spent.

I liked Jen, and if she is available next time I go there. I will certainly see her.

Also, I hear that Coco is back after a long hiatus. It has been so long, in fact, that I cannot remember whether or not I like Coco. Guess I’ll have to try her and find out!

I googled this and got the following info from the Potomac News:

"There were allegedly two prostitutes working in a house located at 1820 Hylton Ave., just off Occoquan Road, according to information obtained by police and recorded in an affidavit. A search of the Hylton Avenue house led to the arrest of one man who police believe was helping run the operation, according to the affidavit."A quick maps.google search shows that this is a single-family home in a subdivision backed up to I-95 in Woodbridge. How romantic!

Sleazebum
03-07-06, 12:36
Pretty cute huh? Do you agree that she looks something other than Korean? When she opens her mouth though, you know she's Korean though, LOL. The accent boys, the accent.

VAMShe does look like a mix. I asked her where she is from and she told me Suwon. Suwon is very near several American military installations so it would not surprise me if she was fathered by one of us, rather by some American GI. She also told me she is 24 years old SO, who amongst us was in or aroound Suwon Korea about 25 years ago???

She is absolutely beautiful! All over too!

JJ

Asian Shark
03-10-06, 10:06
As Benefactor mentioned earlier about Jenny. She is defenite re-do. I will see her again next time I go to HWC. But I do want to try May, as few mongers mentioned about her being very hot. Selection in HWC has gotten much better with a new girl seems to come in every few weeks. Maybe one day HWC will be compared to Downtown and other great AMP in DC.

Oh well, I could always dream....

Its so much better for me to be around northern Virginia and not deal with long haul and traffic.

Asian Shark

Dlrzboy
03-12-06, 14:59
Stopped in to take care of my sore back, and saw TIna. I almost left when she introduced herself. She is not the youngest, or even attractive, lady I have meet at a NOVA AMP. HWC wins that ratings game every week over Champions. However, I needed the therapy, so... Passable TS, but she was absolutely wonderful in the back therapy session. When I left, I was totally drained of tension, and she enthusiastically and fully worked out all the stiffness. There was a really cute long haired young lady walking through, but Tina was excellent in the technical area. Champions is not that nice, but it is just too convenient to pass up, and the service was good.

Creeper
03-13-06, 20:13
I made my yearly journey up to N. Virgina and of course HWC. I'll make this report quick - I meet Sue and full menu was availible at standard costs. She was very fun and enthusiastic. Nice body, but lacking slightly in the face.

Looks - 5
Body - 8
Attitude - 9
Service - 9

A another good time at HWC!

On a serious note... these girls won't give a BBBJ but don't hesitate to stick there tounge half-way up your colon.... does that make any sense?

MoonView
03-13-06, 22:04
Ran into Sue... a great lunch companion, see other reviews for specifics or PM me if you can't find any; site non-contributors need not apply.

In any event, she's off to the homeland next week, gone for a month or more, so if you are a fan of her talents, you've been forewarned, which is really the purpose of this posting!

This has been a public service announcement.

MnV

Sleazebum
03-14-06, 12:47
Fellas! I sure hope you do not think these girls go "asian" in a "bareback" way! They are far too health aware to do something that stupid.

If you get the chance to see what they bring in for the session you will see either two raincoats or one raincoat and a dental dam. They are protecting themselves (and us) from all the nastiness we could possibly spread to each other.

So, don't sweat it! She is not taking stupid chances! The chances of either us or them catching anything more than a cold from each other are very slim!

JJ

Zoomster
03-14-06, 18:56
I stopped by Sakura the other day and was attended by Loomi. I recognized her from HWC last summer - she is thin, cute, and very talented. She said she has only been at Sakura for a week or so. Another reason to frequent this fine establishment.

kraft22
03-16-06, 19:34
I have not posted in a while, but I had to share this.
I was reading the City Paper the other day and saw an ad for a young Asian girl massage in Alexandria, so what the heck I called and setup an appointment.
The directions where to an Apartment across from the BJ's club (where I was told to park). I then called again to get the specific Apt #401. I show up at the door and a nice looking early 40's looking Asian lady lets me in a moves me towards the back bedroom. She asks me for 120 upfront for massage. I asked who was doing the massagie ..her ?? She smiles and says one girl will massage my back and she will come back and massage my front. This is a first for me having been to numerous massage joints like this in the area. I asked to she the first girl and she says pay first. I was getting a bad vibe for the whole scene and she just said you want massage or not ...then asked me to leave.
Well on my way out there was a curtain into another part of the apartment so instead of following the lady to the door I walked through the curtain and into the Kitchen / living area where there was some guy sleeping on the couch and another asian lady. Then I just turned and walked out.
I have no idea what this place is a front for, if you are feeling adventurous check it out. Read closely for the address and number.
One Eight Zero South Van Dorn Street Seven Zero Three Five Eight Seven Four Six Eight Three

MoonView
03-17-06, 10:15
I have not posted in a while, but I had to share this.
I was reading the City Paper the other day and saw an ad for a young Asian girl massage in Alexandria, so what the heck I called and setup an appointment.
The directions where to an Apartment across from the BJ's club (where I was told to park). I then called again to get the specific Apt #401. I show up at the door and a nice looking early 40's looking Asian lady lets me in a moves me towards the back bedroom. She asks me for 120 upfront for massage. I asked who was doing the massagie ..her ?? She smiles and says one girl will massage my back and she will come back and massage my front. This is a first for me having been to numerous massage joints like this in the area. I asked to she the first girl and she says pay first. I was getting a bad vibe for the whole scene and she just said you want massage or not ...then asked me to leave.
Well on my way out there was a curtain into another part of the apartment so instead of following the lady to the door I walked through the curtain and into the Kitchen / living area where there was some guy sleeping on the couch and another asian lady. Then I just turned and walked out.
I have no idea what this place is a front for, if you are feeling adventurous check it out. Read closely for the address and number.
One Eight Zero South Van Dorn Street Seven Zero Three Five Eight Seven Four Six Eight Three

Kraft22,

They have been around for a while, though for the most part under the radar, sometimes closed sometimes not(a call before a visit is prudent)...they seem to do most of their advertising in personals.

Net...net...their service is sub par and their prices are high(including expected tip)! Plus the fact that the shower facilities are not at all optimal. I'd pass if I were you and get to one of the many spas in the area. YMMV.

MnV

Tom Thumbs
03-25-06, 17:13
What the hell is wrong with you!

The HWC discount cards!

you know HWC is the best thing we got going around here, you think if you get a discount your getting something!!! a little 60 bucks after what 8 visits

forget the 60 bucks tell the girls you don't want them to sign the card meaning you like HWC so much you don't want a discount that will mean alot more to HWC then a little 60 bucks, think about it!

HWC THREE NEW GIRLS JUNE, TINA, E

Check um out!

BigTigger
03-25-06, 21:32
I went to see Happy and ended up with May. I was a little bummed because I called and asked if Happy was there and was told yes. But I'm definitely a May fan now. The session was great, she is definitely as described by the other mongers on the board.

She's pretty and gives great service. She prefers body to body missionary and seems to really get off on that. This was after many of the other positions.

She has a easy to get along with personality and she at least had me believe that I helped her get a few O's herself. Who cares if she was faking!

BigTig

Zoomster
03-30-06, 15:38
I stopped by Sakura last week and had a new girl, Kari, as my therapist. She is a bit older, probably late 30s-early 40s, but from the neck down you don't notice. She has a nice chest, though I couldn't tell if they were real or not. After a shower, she jumped straight to the strenuous part of the therapy, skipping the basic massage. I didn't mind, as she was quite skilled in this specific area. She has a friendly personality and a decent conversationalist. If you don't mind a slightly older provider, definitely check her out.

Love AMPs
04-02-06, 09:49
Years ago, when I first moved to NOVA, I discovered AHP and found their services to be better than average. For nostalgia, I thought I'd pay them a visit on Friday. I was shocked and dismayed that they are no longer in business. There appears to be a restaurant in their location (lots of round tables with chairs), but no signs indicating the name or kind of restaurant. Alas, AHP is no longer. By the way, right next door to this new restaurant is a place called Serenity Club. Does anyone know what this establishment does?

Feeling the need for something Asian, I drove down Richmond Highway to Soo Goung. I got there around 1PM and rang the doorbell. Mamasan opens the door while talking on her cell phone. Tells me "we busy now come back later". I asked her what time they won't be busy and she said "maybe 2 hour". I didn't have that much time so I went home without. Word to the wise: Lunch time around an AMP seems to be one of their busier times.

It's too bad that there aren't more AMPs in the Dunfries area. It looks like there's enough business (at least around lunch time) to support another establishment.

Zoomster
04-03-06, 15:04
Love AMPs, I thought AHP became a mattress and furniture store. I don't know about this Serenity Club, though I'm now curious. Also, has anyone been to a place that sits on the corner of Popkins Lane and Richmond Highway that advertises as a chiropractor with massage therapy and accupuncture services available? I don't think anyone has mentioned it on this board before.

A John
04-03-06, 15:20
Love AMPs, I thought AHP became a mattress and furniture store. I don't know about this Serenity Club, though I'm now curious. Also, has anyone been to a place that sits on the corner of Popkins Lane and Richmond Highway that advertises as a chiropractor with massage therapy and accupuncture services available? I don't think anyone has mentioned it on this board before.Zoom,

A friend of mine said they closed the place down on the corner next to the serenity club my understanding is this serenity club is a Alcoholics Anonymous club. I've seen the sign on Popkins but I don't know what's going on. There's another place it's a Korean bar on the same side of the street as Smittys lumberyard across the street from Mac`s I stopped in their one night when there was a bunch of cars there about eight or nine Hotties big $$$ . The place was full of Korean businessmen. I had a coupled drinks and split. Let me know what you find out about Popkins

SoSoundGuy
04-03-06, 17:38
Going to be in the NOVa area next week and am looking for some local intel. I will be staying in Fairfax, is there anything going on there as far as AMPs or local SW action. If you can help a brother monger out by either PMing or posting here it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Vamonger
04-03-06, 19:54
Going to be in the NOVa area next week and am looking for some local intel. I will be staying in Fairfax, is there anything going on there as far as AMPs or local SW action. If you can help a brother monger out by either PMing or posting here it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Check your PM SSG.

VAM

Bronze Hornet
04-03-06, 23:32
After several years of contemplating meeting this lady with the alluring name of "Jessie YumYum" (http://www.jessieyumyum.com/) I decided to go for it as a means of celebrating several great business deals. I called her, met her reasonable security requirements and was grated a meet.

I met this extremely hot and passionate lady near Centreville. She has an easy to find, very secure and easy to find incall location.

Upon arrival I was met at the door by Jessie, a strikingly beautiful blonde godess with jade green eyes, an incredible figure (34D-22-34) . I quickly laid down an envelope containing the stated donation for 1 hour of her time ($$$) as I wanted to make no errors that would cause any concerns on her part about me since this was our first meeting.

She then offered me the use of her shower which I gladly accepted (and later realized that the shower in process is mandatory prior to spending time with this lovely vixen).

After the shower I joined her on her couch were we cuddled and talked, but briefly as I could not keep my hands from caressing her silky smooth skin. She was wearing a sexy bra and thong panties which were driving me crazy.

After a brief moment of passion exchange like two high school kids she suggested we continue to the bed room.

I would like to be descriptive her with exhaustive details, but the level of class of this lady warrants that I say she responds to how she is treated. When one treats her like the lady she is she will release the tigress in her that will repeatedly curl toes and dilate pupils precipitating the release of primal groans from those that have ventured this far.

Those that I know and are known by those that I know may PM me for more details.

I realize her required donation is heavy compared to others reviewed here but the wonderful time with her justified sharing this information. Also, I felt that my fellow brethren may want to know that a prime choice is nearby should they choose to treat themselves with unrushed luxury. Looks 9.5 out of a possible 10 and performance a solid 10 out of a possible 10.

When I left I was so contented that I decided to not make my normal AMP visits (later for that) and headed for home.

During this travel time I was contacted by Hondo who decided to debrief me just in case my post coitus euphoria had prevented me from getting back to make this post.

Bronzie Out

LexLuther
04-04-06, 09:32
Hornet,

I looked at her site. One question I have is whether or not her bazoomba's are the genuine article or are they artificially enhanced?

Thanks.

Lex

Bronze Hornet
04-04-06, 12:03
Lex

They are enhanced.

BH

BouncermanJ
04-05-06, 15:29
I had a great dream last night about June and HWC. It all happend like this:

Mamasan didn't take the Fee up front, which surprised me. June came in and then on to TS.

TS was short but very nice with appropriate attention to special areas.

Massage was non-existant, June just went for the gusto. No Tip request,no fee

June was very cute w/nice B's andcute ass.

She was very energetic and enthusiastic as well aws talented.

I got out of there for $.20

WTF???

Service 10
Face 9
Body 10
Overall rating---10

This is my first report with many to follow. (I hope)

Jim Rob
04-05-06, 17:09
Love AMPs, I thought AHP became a mattress and furniture store. I don't know about this Serenity Club, though I'm now curious. Also, has anyone been to a place that sits on the corner of Popkins Lane and Richmond Highway that advertises as a chiropractor with massage therapy and accupuncture services available? I don't think anyone has mentioned it on this board before.

Hey fellow monger, that place is legit. It's seventy for an hour and the person hours are from noon till 6 and it's legit. Also did read about 30 of our brothers getting busted on RT 1 in a sting. Funny how one of hotels in the sting is the same hotel I reported on and saw the biker looking cop leaving from. Well be careful and how about those amp's rates in Nova now, they have gone up at some places 80 and hour now

Love AMPs
04-06-06, 08:33
Hey fellow monger, that place is legit. It's seventy for an hour and the person hours are from noon till 6 and it's legit. Also did read about 30 of our brothers getting busted on RT 1 in a sting. Funny how one of hotels in the sting is the same hotel I reported on and saw the biker looking cop leaving from. Well be careful and how about those amp's rates in Nova now, they have gone up at some places 80 and hour now

Just wanted to add my .02 to Popkins Lane. If it's the business on the NE corner of the intersection, it's totally legit.

Funny thing happened a few years ago when AHP was still in business. I wandered in and Mamasan told me that all the girls were busy. Being new to the area (and not feeling like waiting for my turn) I asked her if there were any other places nearby where I could get a massage. You can imagine my excitement when Mamasan told me about this place on Popkins.

So I drive up there full of anticipation, walk in the door but this place doesn't look like any AMP I've ever visited. I casually inquired about massage appointments, rates, etc and hightailed it out of there. It was very obvious this place was legit.

Mamasan was right -- they do offer massages. But it wasn't what I had in mind.

Zoomster
04-06-06, 12:44

I had a scare on route 1 late in January. It was around 9 p.m. and I spotted a BSW I had never seen before strolling in front of Target. I picked her up and she said she was from Las Vegas and was in town only for a couple of days. We found a spot and she proceeded to a CBJ, when all of a sudden there were flashing police lights bathing my car. I just about had a heart attack. It turned out that a squad car had pulled someone over about twenty yards from where I was parked. The girl quietly slipped out and disappeared and I left a few moments later. A few nights later I tried to pick up one of the regulars, but she gave me some serious attitude. Following these back-to-back incidents, I decided route 1 wasn't worth the hassle. I do occassionally travel through the area, and if I see anything I will report it, but I don't plan on indulging myself.

The Speaker
04-07-06, 00:16
I went by Star Therapy off of Backlick road the other day and was surprised that they were still open! I wanted to get a massage but all the girl or girls was busy. They take the last customers at 10:00 pm. I guess its best to call ahead of time and get an appointment. Has anyone received a massage from Star Therapy lately?

Tom Thumbs
04-07-06, 04:45
After several years of contemplating meeting this lady with the alluring name of "Jessie YumYum" (http://www.jessieyumyum.com/) I decided to go for it as a means of celebrating several great business deals. I called her, met her reasonable security requirements and was grated a meet.

I met this extremely hot and passionate lady near Centreville. She has an easy to find, very secure and easy to find incall location.

Upon arrival I was met at the door by Jessie, a strikingly beautiful blonde godess with jade green eyes, an incredible figure (34D-22-34) . I quickly laid down an envelope containing the stated donation for 1 hour of her time ($$$) as I wanted to make no errors that would cause any concerns on her part about me since this was our first meeting.

She then offered me the use of her shower which I gladly accepted (and later realized that the shower in process is mandatory prior to spending time with this lovely vixen).

After the shower I joined her on her couch were we cuddled and talked, but briefly as I could not keep my hands from caressing her silky smooth skin. She was wearing a sexy bra and thong panties which were driving me crazy.

After a brief moment of passion exchange like two high school kids she suggested we continue to the bed room.

I would like to be descriptive her with exhaustive details, but the level of class of this lady warrants that I say she responds to how she is treated. When one treats her like the lady she is she will release the tigress in her that will repeatedly curl toes and dilate pupils precipitating the release of primal groans from those that have ventured this far.

Those that I know and are known by those that I know may PM me for more details.

I realize her required donation is heavy compared to others reviewed here but the wonderful time with her justified sharing this information. Also, I felt that my fellow brethren may want to know that a prime choice is nearby should they choose to treat themselves with unrushed luxury. Looks 9.5 out of a possible 10 and performance a solid 10 out of a possible 10.

When I left I was so contented that I decided to not make my normal AMP visits (later for that) and headed for home.

During this travel time I was contacted by Hondo who decided to debrief me just in case my post coitus euphoria had prevented me from getting back to make this post.

Bronzie OutYears ago I used to go to Jessie, but her price is to high.

Wayward One
04-07-06, 12:06
I went by Star Therapy off of Backlick road the other day and was surprised that they were still open! I wanted to get a massage but all the girl or girls was busy. They take the last customers at 10:00 pm. I guess its best to call ahead of time and get an appointment. Has anyone received a massage from Star Therapy lately?

Yes, and the house fee has gone up to .7$.

Wayward One

BTW, I've been turned away from there 6 times, and mamasan knows me. (2 times were because of the time of night).

Harley Dude 29
04-09-06, 15:22
A question about Star has been answered. They are open and in full working order. It has been a long time since I was there, but had excellent luck last time. Tried again today, and saw Sissy, who has only been there 2 weeks- the ususal answer.

This was my second time there, and both were equal to standard DC fare, and Sissy was a really sexy lady, and very playful. The TS was very thorough and exhilerating. The total experience is worth a repeat.

On negative- both times, the mamasan makes you feel like crap when you arrive, so just tough it out past that and you will be fine.

Prince Frodo
04-09-06, 17:57
I have gone to a massage location in Tysons that was called 5 Star Girls, or something like that. I always had a great time. No FS but the girls were your all American girl next door type (better looking than most) and I always left very happy. Their phone is no longer operational. Does anybody have any idea if they have been reincarnated as a different name and number?

Herb Al
04-10-06, 00:25
I've been to this place once before, just wondering if it's still open and if someone could send me their phone number by PM.

Thanks.

- Al

Go Slow
04-14-06, 15:36
Met June- who I believe has been stationed here in the past.

She is short and very average-looking. TS was complete. All drills were performed. Have read that she can been very rushed- but not the case here. OK time.

Looks: 6
Attitude: 8
Service: 7
Overall: 7

Benefactor9
04-17-06, 03:00
I visited HWC on Saturday morning. I brought mamasan an Easter card with some cash inside for her to buy her favorite wine....whatever it may be. She told me I shouldn't have.

June was the girl I picked. She was not rushed, and she was in a great mood. I hadn't seen her for quite some time, and we barely remembered each other. She is good friends with two of the other amp girls who regularly put this town on their tour which includes LA and NY.

There was a great TS and the B2B massage was exactly what I needed at the time. I'll skip the details of the wrap-up, as everyone knows by now what happens. It was very pleasant, her body was delightful, she got herself an O, and she stayed for conversation afterwards during a relaxing cleanup.

Addendum: June did tell me that Kinja was closed because of LE. I never go by there since the one lame experience I had with Bonnie last year (which was FS, but rather uncomfortable). One of these days I will actually get past the front door for SooGong or Sakura and see May or Michelle.

Sleazebum
04-19-06, 21:27
Why is it that everyone nowadays seems obsessed with shaved genitals? All of the nudie pics I run across (accidently, of course!) have everyone shaved bald in the nether regions, both male and female!

I think our favoite clam has always looked much more appealing with a beard!

Who ever went out looking to trap a bald beaver?

Or maybe I am just an old fat after all.

JJ

Go Slow
04-25-06, 10:37
I'd second Moonview's report. My exploratory trip yielded the same results. Body is kind of chubby, a 5 and face was a 7. All moves were demonstrated, including AV, but very rushed. I was literally in and out the door in less than 30 minutes- including shower. Service grades out to a 6. YMMV, but the price/ earnings index will deter me from buying this stock.

My 2nd trip to Sakura produced May as my orientation guide.

She is full figured(in that Latino kind of way, as previously mentioned) but still is rather cute for a mix.

The contortion move also previously mention is really no big deal but does fit in nicely with her aka! ...Is that a sucking sound I hear?

She's worth a trip just for the experience but once or twice through, and you might want to look elsewhere of a true GFE, but as always YMMV.

For those keeping score: Rating (+), albeit temperatus.

MnV

Zoomster
04-26-06, 15:28
I stopped for lunch at a McDonalds's on Route 1 today. After my leisurely meal, I headed up towards Alexandria when I did a double take - a young lady in tight pink pants revealing a very shapely rear end was walking in the opposite direction, past the Fairhaven 7-11. She appeared to be Latino and was listening to an iPod. Her outfit left little to the imagination, with a tattoo on her abdomen. I swung around and spotted her again standing by the Eckard's up the street. She was definitely working - she waved to a couple of honking cars, and one guy pulled over. This girl was by far the hottest thing I have yet to see on Richmond Highway (maybe too hot, I don't know). I haven't been out in this area for a while, so I don't know if she is a new regular or just passing through. I also saw Kiki up near Target - her hair is braided now, business must be good.

Jim Rob
04-26-06, 17:18
Route 1. You know I travel that area a lot with work. ALexandria is a very hot area now with LE. I wouldn't chance it with that Mexican girl. If she looked too hot, Most likely LE. Any girls walking are mostly crack heads or addicts of some type. A hot put together girl is too risky. That's such a busy area with LE and just even other commuters, it's not a good area to monger. I feel like best luck now is with CL, but that's getting hot too, from what i'm told. It's best to see a provider who has been reviewed. Today I did see what looked like an unmarked LE, park near the virginia inn.

Also went to check out K's in chantilly, the price is 80 an hour! That place is too high and the girls too old and nasty. For amps, I won't pay more then 60 to get in the door.

Dcnova
05-13-06, 01:26
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/Reports%202006/040406solicitprosupd.htm

Update: Arrests in Prostitution Sting

Officers conducted an operation to address street prostitution in the Alexandria area. The afternoon of Friday, March 24, female undercover officers patrolled outside of Alexandria Motel and Brookside Motel located on Richmond Highway. Officers were solicited for prostitution and 30 people were cited for a total of 32 charges.

Frank M
05-15-06, 06:36
I did have the chance to get with Eve a few weeks back. I was in town for a night and was going to head to Dupont Circle but the weather turned bad so I called Eve. I liked her pics on CL so I decided to give her a try. She came to my hotel in Alexandria. On time, dressed nice and very professional. She makes a point to tell you she is massage only. That was no problem. Her massage is great, her body is real nice and the touch from her, and of her, was worth the visit. She also does incall in the OH area of Maryland. She live alone so there should be no interuptions. I will see her again.
Also, good finish.....

Tom Thumbs
05-15-06, 15:41
New asian rub and tug in reston they advertise on CL just one girl but a guy takes the call 8. 5 to get in. 5 tip for the tug, nice girl I give her a 7 rating, the thing about it after a few visits one might be able to talk her into more

It's ok

L Knit
05-17-06, 15:38
Hey all mongers, I am relocating to manassas next week and was wondering if there is anything available around Manassas, dumfries, etc. Incalls, SW's, car dating, etc. Thanks

MrSunnyHills
05-18-06, 10:40
New asian rub and tug in reston they advertise on CL just one girl but a guy takes the call 8. 5 to get in. 5 tip for the tug, nice girl I give her a 7 rating, the thing about it after a few visits one might be able to talk her into more

It's okBased on the 8 in the quote, was it .5 to get in and .5 tip, or 85 to get in? Also, was the rub decent? Appx how long? Mutual touching allowed? Thx, MrS

Tom Thumbs
05-18-06, 17:04
Based on the 8 in the quote, was it .5 to get in and .5 tip, or 85 to get in? Also, was the rub decent? Appx how long? Mutual touching allowed? Thx, MrSIts ok nice rub, rub her all you want she love's it, I think one might be able to get more after a few visits.

Aug Rider
05-18-06, 19:41
Just checking the radar, are you guys telling me there's NADA sw in F'burg? C'mon! I'm going to be stuck there in the near future and you have nobody to soothe the pain? As high as gas is rising, I have to go to Richmond or DC? Unbelieveable.

Stay wrapped

Figrindan
05-20-06, 22:03
Last time this city boy checked, Frostburg was in Maryland, so you'll have to ask on another board.
8-)

A John
05-20-06, 22:11
Fig,

You need to get out of the city a little bit more about 20 miles. There's a little place called Fredericksburg. I think that's where he's referring to.

No harm intended.

Happy Hunting

AJ

Last time this city boy checked, Frostburg was in Maryland, so you'll have to ask on another board.
8-)

Sleazebum
05-20-06, 22:44
Every hear of Fredericksburg, VA?

NcMgr
05-20-06, 22:46
Is this Fredericksburg?

Aug Rider
05-21-06, 21:54
Yep. I was trying to prescreen the area to know if I need to save gas money to travel out of the area. Frostburg. LOL Anyway, any action there?

Stay wrapped

Figrindan
05-21-06, 23:59
Jeez people, I know he was talking about Fredericksburg, I was trying to make a joke while at the same time point out you local yokels' bad habit of creating what you think are "cool" abbreviations for no good reason.
Another one that I've heard is G'town. The person meant Germantown MD!!!

Frank M
05-23-06, 19:30
I am looking for any info for a great lady who offered massage in Tysons Corners. Her name is Jasmine. I was a regular for a year but had to leave for work. On my return I find that she no longer has an ad in the Washingtonian and her cell number is diconnected. If any one has info on her I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Frank

Benefactor9
05-27-06, 11:39
There is a new girl at HWC. I had her as my masseuse a few weekends ago. She was unable to pronounce her name, so it was very difficult for me decipher "Cherry" from what she was saying.

Kinda cute, but her face isn't like June, Angie, or Michelle. Mediochre TS. Good training. Nice tuft of hair in the right spot. Completion any way I wanted it.

Mixed review for Cherry. I think I will ask for a different gal the next time.

Robert1744
05-31-06, 22:27
I don't know what was going on, but 5-0 had Rt. 1 locked down tonight. I saw an unmarked car idling across from Target, one down by the Southern Motel and two others in various dark stretches along Rt. 1.

Obviously, there was no action to be had. I haven't seen Kikky or Amy in forever and they were two of my faves. Does anyone know if they're still out there?

FYI- I was out cruising a week ago Monday and saw definite action down by the Southern Motel. 'Twas odd though. The girl was definitely working but she would not make eye contact for a date with me. Saw her get picked up twice and then gave up. It was a petite white girl, probably late 20's with long brown hair, she kept going back and forth between the motel and 7-11. Anyone seen her?

Rick81
06-03-06, 14:36
I've been to this place once before, just wondering if it's still open and if someone could send me their phone number by PM.

Thanks.

- AlBut what is a Chinese condo?

Benefactor9
06-04-06, 22:49
I almost forgot to mention Lily from tonight. She is at Soo Gong and is Japanese as opposed to the regular Korean gals.

The TS was minimal, but the training afterwards was fully enjoyable. I recommend this woman.. she is a little taller than most at 5'8", so if you have issues with that, I say you need to suck eggs.

Zoomster
06-06-06, 01:20
One of two murder suspects who escaped from a DC jail over the weekend was caught holing up in the Virginia Lodge on Route 1 in Alexandria. The police busted in the door of room 159 after he was identified by the check-in clerk (according to channel 9). There have been reports on this board of possible SW sting operations centering on this hotel. Be careful out there. And speaking of route 1, twice last week I was in the area just after dark and saw absolutely nothing. Over the winter, there was usually something going on late despite the cold. Too bad, as identifying possible suspects along Richmond Highway always made for an interesting drive.

Swpc10
06-06-06, 13:08
Recently visited Rebecca, advertises in the City Paper. Massage services and fetish. Bills herself as mature, and she is, but OK.

I took a full body massage and add on of a bit of probing. Awesome release, I thought I would never stop.

Steep at 1.2 for basic +.4 for probing.

Dlrzboy
06-06-06, 21:39
I don't know what was going on, but 5-0 had Rt. 1 locked down tonight. I saw an unmarked car idling across from Target, one down by the Southern Motel and two others in various dark stretches along Rt. 1.

Obviously, there was no action to be had. I haven't seen Kikky or Amy in forever and they were two of my faves. Does anyone know if they're still out there?

FYI- I was out cruising a week ago Monday and saw definite action down by the Southern Motel. 'Twas odd though. The girl was definitely working but she would not make eye contact for a date with me. Saw her get picked up twice and then gave up. It was a petite white girl, probably late 20's with long brown hair, she kept going back and forth between the motel and 7-11. Anyone seen her?

Think she was walking along rt 1 yesterday. VERY CUTE, with headphones and low riders. She would not make eye contact, and I tried several times. Wish I could have made contact. She was almost too good not to be an LE plant. But she was really bait. Hope that she is legit.

Zoomster
06-07-06, 15:55
My last post may have been premature about the lack of action on Route 1. I had some free time this afternoon and decided to scope things out in the daylight. Walking down towards Denny's (the one between Target and Wal-Mart) was a good looking black girl in jeans. I spotted her again about fifteen minutes later walking past the car dealership. Closer to Target, there was a smoking hot Latino girl on the island in the middle of the road in front of the cat clinic. She wore a mini-skirt with a cell phone pressed to her ear, making quite a scene. By the time I could pull around, she was gone. She was almost too obvious for my comfort. There were two other girls I spotted later also near Target. One was definitely Latino, in tight jeans and carrying a large purse. She was in front of the Arthur Treachers. I lost sight of her, but when I finished another loop fifteen minutes later, she was at the nearby bus stop. Even though she was talking to a guy who was waiting for the bus, she returned my look when I drove past. There was yet another girl in a short skirt walking down the access lane in front of Target.

I didn't try to indulge, since I found it suspicious that within a half-hour there were three possible SWs I had never seen before congregating by Target. Yet on Route 1, it is often feast or famine (usually famine) - in the past I have seen three or four girls out on one day, then hardly anything in the following weeks. Maybe this was just one of those days. Also, when considering the large Latino population in the area, it only seems natural that some of them would partake of the world's oldest profession.

MoonView
06-07-06, 16:57
My last post may have been premature about the lack of action on Route 1. I had some free time this afternoon and decided to scope things out in the daylight. Walking down towards Denny's (the one between Target and Wal-Mart) was a good looking black girl in jeans. I spotted her again about fifteen minutes later walking past the car dealership. Closer to Target, there was a smoking hot Latino girl on the island in the middle of the road in front of the cat clinic. She wore a mini-skirt with a cell phone pressed to her ear, making quite a scene. By the time I could pull around, she was gone. She was almost too obvious for my comfort. There were two other girls I spotted later also near Target. One was definitely Latino, in tight jeans and carrying a large purse. She was in front of the Arthur Treachers. I lost sight of her, but when I finished another loop fifteen minutes later, she was at the nearby bus stop. Even though she was talking to a guy who was waiting for the bus, she returned my look when I drove past. There was yet another girl in a short skirt walking down the access lane in front of Target.

I didn't try to indulge, since I found it suspicious that within a half-hour there were three possible SWs I had never seen before congregating by Target. Yet on Route 1, it is often feast or famine (usually famine) - in the past I have seen three or four girls out on one day, then hardly anything in the following weeks. Maybe this was just one of those days. Also, when considering the large Latino population in the area, it only seems natural that some of them would partake of the world's oldest profession.

Zoom,

We must have been out at the same time. I saw the very same Latino(very hot looking), drove up to her as she walked by Arthur T's from Target but got a really bad vibe from her as I passed her. Can't put my finger on it, but she was way to much of a spectacle and seemed to be trying way to hard to be noticed. I had to just drive on bye...better safe than sorry I guess!

Seems the hot weather has brought some action to Rt1(finally), up till now it's been really dead other than one scraggle-tooth WSW, that isn't half bad at her job but the teeth are hard to look at without getting grossed out!

MnV

Benefactor9
06-07-06, 19:19
I am adding my two cents here from an observers standpoint, as I have never picked up a SW on this continent.

In the past 6 months, it seems to me that there has been more and more observations of SWs on Route 1. This coincides with a series of busts on that strip.

It leads me to believe that LE is reading this board and using it to focus on the ladies working that area of our interest. The smoking hot gals and attention-getters all seem to be obvious traps to me.

This certainly means I will not be trying out SWs in NoVa any time soon.

Again, these is just the picture I see and may not be worth a hoot.

Zoomster
06-08-06, 12:15
You may be right, Benefactor. I wonder with all the new construction in the area if LE is under pressure to clean things up. But then again there are often girls just passing through the area who ply their trade for a day or two and move on, as well as the large and impoverished local Latino population.

MoonView, I haven't met your toothless friend yet. I'm glad that you were able to give her a dental probing.

L Knit
06-15-06, 15:59
Hey, mongers, just checking in. Moved to Manassas and cant find anything. No SW's, No Providers, No reputable AMP's. Any Ideas???? any info would be apprecialted. Centreville would be good too. I have seen Jessie Yum Yum and yes she's awesome but I cant afford her on a regular basis. Thanks!!

Seva Lurker
06-15-06, 17:33
I think Zoomster is closer to the mark than is Benefactor. Both present valid points but I think we are becoming paranoid about LE reading the board.

Yes, they do read the board, but the majority of their info comes from being out on the street 40 hours a week. Even a blind man would start to recognize the regulars after a while.

Norfolk is having a similar problem with new construction in what used to be a fairly good mongering area. Now the yuppies are moving in and they don't want the girls or the drugs they are after in their front (or is that back) yard.

Try to keep in mind that the main purpose of this board is to share information. It is up to each poster to decide how much to say. But if we stop posting because we think LE is getting smart from this, then even without a bust, LE has won. We have been intimidated.

Just be smart in your posts and watch what you are doing when you are out mongering.

Secret2
06-18-06, 11:35
Did anyone else see the sting on Duke str. at beauregard st near the shoppers food warehouse just west of I-395. It was about 4 pm. There were two white women in short shirts flauting themselves. One was a blonde. I never knew there was action in that area of town.

Dlrzboy
06-22-06, 22:03
I often check out Rt 1 Alex at mid day. Nada for some time. One cute girl at a bus stop, but must have been a legit. Help! LE must be working this hard. Is this an election year?

Zoomster
06-24-06, 09:18
There was what looked like a hispanic SW standing across the street from the Huntington 7-11 the other night around 9 p.m. She had a cell phone to her ear and was dressed to kill. By the time I looped around she was already gone. I also saw a WSW hanging around with the old hag in front of the Fairhaven 7-11. I haven't seen Kiki in front of Target in ages, though.

Squonk64
10-02-06, 04:52
If your name is Steve, you live in Lorton with Charlotte, PM me...

Your number got "confiscated"...

Eerock
10-02-06, 10:51
I often check out Rt 1 Alex at mid day. Nada for some time. One cute girl at a bus stop, but must have been a legit. Help! LE must be working this hard. Is this an election year?By electing state and county government officials and legislators in odd years, and federal in even, VA has elections every year.

Piehole
10-02-06, 22:44
At midday. Todays drive-by (or should i say repeated drive-bys) didn't reveal a thing. Lots of people out and about but nobody who needed rides.

Pie

Dudeman-12
11-16-06, 09:21
Visited Blue Gems in Tysons Corner, Va. After Black Wednesday and not wanting to take risks in DC plus HWC and Sakura being way out of my way decided to go check out Blue Gems.

Decent private viewing a little steep in price but very nice ladies and once again YMMV.

PM me if you need more details

Dudeman-12

MrSunnyHills
11-19-06, 16:00
Citypaper had an add for a Thai in Alexandria. Gave it a try - decent massage, although too much oil. She looked pretty decent. 0.7 for the massage. Then, after touching all the usual places, she asks for .6 more for topless. I negotiate down a bit, and there is pretty decent hj. More massage until the hour was up. I'm curious whether more is available if I return. I'll let you know. Don't know whether this belongs in MP, since she's independent.

Malthor
12-05-06, 21:01
I know, poor form--newbie with a request. I do intend, however, to begin to repay my debt to this community with this information.

I was wondering whether anyone had information on a good (i.e. not seedy, reasonably clean, cheap) no-tell for some mid-day romp action with a "non-pro".

Feel free to PM or reply (the info could be useful to others). I have RTFF and searched the forum but could not find anything.

I would prefer Fairfax/Tysons area although Springfield/Alexandria might work. And I am aware of the some of the ones referenced on Rt. 1 SW scene. That is not what I had in mind.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to be able to provide my first report about locating, arranging, and dating my "non-pro".

Malthor
12-17-06, 00:00
In response to my own inquiry, a little digging and some side visits revealed that the Wolf Trap Inn in Vienna is not a bad place for a discreet rendevouz. Reasonably priced and hassle free.

With respect to the non-pro hook up, my ad on Craigslist got a couple responses. I pursued one (SierraMist). Total nightmare. She probably was more a pro than not, just one that doesn't advertise. After exchanging emails for three days, we set up a meet at the hotel. She bailed the night of with the excuse that she became uncomfortable meeting at a hotel, which was her idea to begin with!? I had orginially offered a Starbucks or some other public place for the initial meeting. In any case, I apologize for not having much info, but your mileage may vary. She quoted $$.5/hr.

FYI, I also did some research on keeping information anonymous, especially with respect to phone calls. I came across jangl.com, which I set up and tried to use. She never participated, but it seems like it could work and add a layer of anonymity for those of us that need it.

Benefactor9
12-21-06, 22:57
The door on her motel room hung open after dark. It was a room attached to a garage. A man was standing outside when I walked up. He had been speaking to her but walked away as I approached.

At the doorway I said, "Hello, Angie. I am Ben."

"Come inside."

She was lying on the bed in jeans and a tshirt. She was watching television.

"A friend sent me," I said.

Cut marks were on the inside of her arms.

"How much were you looking to spend?"

There was a forty on the dresser sitting in a plastic bag.

"Not much."

I looked at the window. A crusty old air conditioner was mounted there.

"I would like fifty, but I need at least thirty-five to pay for rent. I like to drink and have a problem with the powder. Also, I need five bucks for cigarettes. Did you bring a condom?"

I had brought one. We undressed, and she began sucking my cock at the side of the bed. Stretch marks adorned her belly, but her action was good.

We got into the full penetration, and the doggie was going like it should.

"I don't do anal, but if you pay enough I will."

I didn't respond to the invitation. We finished up, and I gave her a Christmas bonus after flushing the condom.

Getting dressed, we made smalltalk and walked outside. Several guys were fixing up their ride. She hollered to them.

"I'm going to pay my rent!"

They all hoot and hollered at us.

Good times.

Hugh Jardon
12-22-06, 21:01
WTF was that?

Rev333
12-22-06, 23:48
copy that Benofactor, not a bad ride but i paid 30, havent seen her since she move to that place.

rev333

Spaman2
01-27-07, 00:04
This is the first of a series of five reports.

Visited "K Accupressure" in Chantilly. Very old provider, I did not bother to get her name. Easily in her fifties. Tableshower, massage, I started my own HJ and she would not assist in any way. Very lame. Avoid. All providers there seem to be in AARP.

Spaman2
01-27-07, 00:07
Report number two, visited best therapeutic in Chantilly, got "young", she took my $50 donation and did not do ANYTHING! Avoid! Total ripoff.

Spaman2
01-27-07, 00:10
Report number 3 of 5.

Visited the white BBW girl who posts on CL about once a week advertising car dates in REston (mainly), and also does surrounding areas. Swallows, absolutely huge jugs DDDD cup (really they are huge), pretty big gut, somewhat cute face, good attitude, swallows, sweet, does what she is told. I would not want FS with her.

Spaman2
01-27-07, 00:18
This is report number 5 of 5, and this is the main reason I am posting, cause this girl was great and really worth it!

Name is Diamond Kiss, she works out of College Park. Great body, great attitude, very young. Immaculate room. She is a little bit taller than her pictures. She advertises on cl. Hands behind the back doggystyle was off the hook. She does anything you ask her to (within reason I am sure) and very polite and submissive. Not jaded yet! Cbj but was damn good. No swallow, but you won't want it when you see her in action FS. Treat this one good fellas. Hit it.

Kluvr
01-31-07, 19:49
Report number two, visited best therapeutic in Chantilly, got "young", she took my $50 donation and did not do ANYTHING! Avoid! Total ripoff.

Concur, at best it's a therapeutic rub and a tug, but no roaming or anything else, no way, Jose....

Spaman2
02-03-07, 02:17
I saw lady who advertises seldom on cl, and also on city vibe. She is latina, friendly enough on the phone. When I got to her hotel in centreville the room was clean, but I am pretty sure she was smoking crack because the window was open and she was acting a little spacey, but very pleasant. She is about 40. Short, about 5 foot, little flabby, gave decent BBBJ, did some fake moaning, she could not get me off so I finished off by myself.

Stay away, not worth the money.

I am really looking for a young (18-21), drug-free really hot latina with a really good attitude who does FS, and is in the area often. I don't need kissing, I really don't know why some of you dudes get into kissing a girl who has sucked thousands of dicks! :)

VanDriver
02-03-07, 09:47
This is report number 5 of 5, and this is the main reason I am posting, cause this girl was great and really worth it!

Name is Diamond Kiss, she works out of College Park. Great body, great attitude, very young. Immaculate room. She is a little bit taller than her pictures. She advertises on cl. Hands behind the back doggystyle was off the hook. She does anything you ask her to (within reason I am sure) and very polite and submissive. Not jaded yet! Cbj but was damn good. No swallow, but you won't want it when you see her in action FS. Treat this one good fellas. Hit it.

Shouldn't this be posted in the PG County section for Maryland? Or, is there a College Park, VA?

Van

Spaman2
02-05-07, 23:25
Yesterday I saw Sasha Martell who gets great reviews, but she unfortunatley uses doctored photos, she looks much different in person - not good.

Face 5
Body 6
Service 8
BBBJ 9
FS 9
Attitude 9 - very positive but not energetic
she will do cim

Diamond Kiss does both VA and MD, I have seen her at both.

Spaman2
02-05-07, 23:26
Here is photo of Sasha Martell

Benchseats Rock
02-06-07, 04:27
Just in case you missed it, SJC has had a recent run in with this one over here in Baltimore. I have to admit that even though she isn't remotely close to my cup of tea, after reading her ads for so god damned long now I had developed something of a curiosity... which was promptly taken care of as soon as I read the part of the review that said 5'2 180lbs. Ugh... (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=500498&postcount=3122)

Monger On,

Jim Rob
02-06-07, 19:42
I saw lady who advertises seldom on cl, and also on city vibe. She is latina, friendly enough on the phone. When I got to her hotel in centreville the room was clean, but I am pretty sure she was smoking crack because the window was open and she was acting a little spacey, but very pleasant. She is about 40. Short, about 5 foot, little flabby, gave decent BBBJ, did some fake moaning, she could not get me off so I finished off by myself.

Stay away, not worth the money.

I am really looking for a young (18-21), drug-free really hot latina with a really good attitude who does FS, and is in the area often. I don't need kissing, I really don't know why some of you dudes get into kissing a girl who has sucked thousands of dicks! :)

I've consider before seeing Stevie, I'm shocked to hear she's a crack head and 40. I saw the add and it was 27yr old, but I always figure they lie about a few years and not that much, and how did you get a face pic of her?

Hugh Jardon
02-07-07, 14:18
Jim she sent it to my email one time a few months ago when I asked her.

BSR yeah she has been posting consitently forever. I think she is doing a lot of self-reviews because the hype is way more then the reality. I seriously could not get the image of her true face out of my mind, it was so weird seeing how dark the lady is compared to her lightened photos. it is weird. she is at least 210 in my estimation.
5'2", 210 pounds? Holy s***!!!! That's beyond a BBW, that's a genuine porker!

Drew Park
02-07-07, 19:16
5'2", 210 pounds? Holy s***!!!! That's beyond a BBW, that's a genuine porker!

Should BBW = Big Bloated Whale?

Benchseats Rock
02-07-07, 20:00
Should BBW = Big Bloated Whale?

Maybe I'm wired a bit differently but I always think of Big Beautiful Wookie.

Jake Jj 1492
02-07-07, 20:18
Maybe I'm wired a bit differently but I always think of Big Beautiful Wookie.

So that's what wookies look like under their fur? Eek!

Spaman2
02-15-07, 00:42
I saw a toe-popper Jasmine. BBBJCIM. Car date. Sucked it great, long and slow. Totally unrushed. superb techique. lots of deepthroat. Swallowed.

Drug free young Indian girl (20).

Face 5
Body 5
BBBJCIM 11
Attitude 8 (quiet, focused on service)

AMPlvr
02-15-07, 11:48
I saw a toe-popper Jasmine. BBBJCIM. Car date. Sucked it great, long and slow. Totally unrushed. superb techique. lots of deepthroat. Swallowed.

Face 5
Body 5
BBBJCIM 11
Attitude 8 (quiet, focused on service)Does she do in-call? Pls PM to let me know how I can contact her ASAP!

How about her rates?

Thanks

Trick Williams
02-15-07, 17:34
Spaman2,
I was always curious about this chic... I see her posts on CL all the time... Thought it was a little suspicious cause of all the stings going on... Is she just giving BJ's.

Dragster
02-15-07, 17:46
Looks like a bed to me but looks like she can sucks ben and jerry's ice cream through a coffee straw![

QUOTE=Spaman2]I saw a toe-popper Jasmine. BBBJCIM. Car date. Sucked it great, long and slow. Totally unrushed. superb techique. lots of deepthroat. Swallowed.

Face 5
Body 5
BBBJCIM 11
Attitude 8 (quiet, focused on service)[/QUOTE]

WhenWhen
02-16-07, 00:37
who took the picture? Was this using a timer? Pretty Unusual. Hmmm..

QUOTE=Spaman2]I saw a toe-popper Jasmine. BBBJCIM. Car date. Sucked it great, long and slow. Totally unrushed. superb techique. lots of deepthroat. Swallowed.

Face 5
Body 5
BBBJCIM 11
Attitude 8 (quiet, focused on service)[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Walking Dead
02-16-07, 01:01
I have never personally been with Jasmine, but I have had my eye on her ever since she came on to the CL scene about six months ago.

I believe she probably lives in Chantilly, but usually cannot host, so it’s your car or your place. I think she occasionally rents a hotel room to operate out of Falls Church.

For what they are worth, her reviews on CL generally extol that she has excellent oral skills.

As far as what she is willing to do, I remember her taking a lot of heat when she first started for offering bare back anal !!! That only lasted about a month, but I think it speaks to the possibilities.

Below are the rates from her latest CL add, as well as the link:

“would you like to experience a fun filled, non rushed, earth shattering experience with a all natural thick and curvy, brown eyed, voluptuous breasted, vixen

LETS PLAY!
offers ( NON NEGIOTIABLE )
Blows only -80 (solatary)
15minutes - 100 (solatary) FS
30 minutes- 160 (multiple) FS
60 minutes- 200 (multiple) FS

EMAIL TO SET UP APTS!

or im me on yahoo messenger - jasmineinchantilly2007

ps: with out a car so pick me up and lets have some fun!”

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ers/278917046.html

Dead

Jim Rob
02-16-07, 17:38
I''ve never seen her , but have too notice her adds for a while and have talked to her on the phone before.. She offers FS bb and will let you finish in her, My feelings on her, is that she might be a little retarded.

Trick Williams
02-16-07, 18:00
I''ve never seen her , but have too notice her adds for a while and have talked to her on the phone before.. She offers FS bb and will let you finish in her, My feelings on her, is that she might be a little retarded.

Yeah and it sounds like shes trying to burn us mongers... Bareback anal??? WTF is her problem??? Ill bet anything she has that "monster".

Benchseats Rock
02-16-07, 18:20
Ill bet anything she has that "monster".

At least she'll lose that extra weight soon enough...

Wrap your shit.

AMPlvr
02-16-07, 21:01
Friday 6pm
"Jennifer"
.8 at door! (wow-wow-we-wa "Borat")
Sit down shower 5 (on scale 1-5)
Service 5 (DATY)
Attitude 4
Looks 4
Massage non-existant
Time 45min
Finish 5
Tip .6
Overall 4

SWCruiser
02-20-07, 18:12
Hooked up with Jasmine a few weeks ago. Not much to add that hasn't been posted. Met her in a church parking lot that must be near her home (I think she lives in the basement of her parent's house). Her face isn't heinous (see the photos posted earlier), but she looks kind bowling ballish when you see her full on - she's goota be under 5 feet tall. Not my type for anything other than a bj, and that she defintely knows how to do well and bare. Probably some of the best road head I've had in recent memory. Down to the root and drank every drop. She's nice, if a little immature, to speak to. With pickings so slim out here in Loudoun Co., you can't beat her for price and service.

Prototype
02-27-07, 21:28
Was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the place in Tyson's Corner. Secret Temptation? They have a website just add . com They post ads on BD but I have not seen any intel on this place at all.

Sgt Lurker
03-03-07, 15:24
I have been RTFF and I am still looking for advice. I will be in Fairfax Sun - Tues , that means 2 nights and I want at least 2 good times without blowing a month's wages. Any suggestions?

I monger in Atlanta mostly, but have also reviewed in other cities.

Thanks for any suggesitons.

Happy Hunting,

SGT Lurker

Pcpc1688
03-03-07, 16:02
Was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the place in Tyson's Corner. Secret Temptation? They have a website just add . com They post ads on BD but I have not seen any intel on this place at all.Heard it was rub and tug yourself. Just a show only.

Pcpc1688
03-03-07, 16:07
Should BBW = Big Bloated Whale?Blimp Bloated *****= BBW, it amazes me that anyone would pay $$ for any BBW frankly. Maybe Im jaded but I think the Blimp Bloated ****** should pay us.

PC out

Drew Park
03-03-07, 17:34
Was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the place in Tyson's Corner. Secret Temptation?

Non-full service private viewing.

Crazy Jim Wood
03-04-07, 14:29
Heard it was rub and tug yourself. Just a show only.
Is lubricant & towel etc provided? Are all of the staff ok with customer's self fulfillment? Is it girl in the room or some type of viewing through a window?

CJW

Drew Park
03-04-07, 14:39
Is lubricant & towel etc provided? Are all of the staff ok with customer's self fulfillment? Is it girl in the room or some type of viewing through a window?

No windows involved. You and her in the same room, together. Let's just say the rub and tug is "assisted..."

Sleazebum
03-04-07, 22:35
We must never attack another's taste in sex partners!

Just because I tend to go for Asians, and some other guy might go for blacks, or latinas. And another guy might like the big ones does NOT give me the right to slam him OR the big girls he might prefer!

If I do not want to see a big girl, I will simply not contact one. If he is not interested in a spinner, he does not have to contact one.

I have no right to put down some else's tastes any more than someone else has a right to put down mine.

SHEESH....

JJ

Blimp Bloated *****= BBW, it amazes me that anyone would pay $$ for any BBW frankly. Maybe Im jaded but I think the Blimp Bloated ****** should pay us.

PC out

Pcpc1688
03-05-07, 13:48
We must never attack another's taste in sex partners!

Just because I tend to go for Asians, and some other guy might go for blacks, or latinas. And another guy might like the big ones does NOT give me the right to slam him OR the big girls he might prefer!

If I do not want to see a big girl, I will simply not contact one. If he is not interested in a spinner, he does not have to contact one.

I have no right to put down some else's tastes any more than someone else has a right to put down mine.

SHEESH.

JJSorry about that guys. Didnt mean to offend but thats JHMO. I have gotten some of the best bbbjs from BBWs but the ones that advertise on CL and other places just make me want to puke.

JJ, I apologize if it hurt your feelings.

PC

Sleazebum
03-05-07, 19:13
I appreciate and accept the apology but you should have offered it to the entire group rather than me.

No offense taken nor meant.

I do not really care for the big ones either, but, if someone else does - that's fine with me.

PEACE...

JJ

Sorry about that guys. Didnt mean to offend but thats JHMO. I have gotten some of the best bbbjs from BBWs but the ones that advertise on CL and other places just make me want to puke.

JJ, I apologize if it hurt your feelings.

PC

Crazy Jim Wood
03-05-07, 19:48
All right! Thanks for the the 411. Are the rates similar to rates for equivalent service at an AMP?

Just checked the website, looks like 1.2 for .5 hr/2 for the hr. Hopefully there are not additional tips required in order to achieve satisfaction?

No windows involved. You and her in the same room, together. Let's just say the rub and tug is "assisted..."

Drew Park
03-05-07, 20:05
All right! Thanks for the the 411. Are the rates similar to rates for equivalent service at an AMP?

Just checked the website, looks like 1.2 for .5 hr/2 for the hr. Hopefully there are not additional tips required in order to achieve satisfaction?

Let's just say the experience is similar to one in most NOVA AMPs ;^)

Crazy Jim Wood
03-06-07, 15:07
Thanks
Jimbo

Let's just say the experience is similar to one in most NOVA AMPs ;^)

VanDriver
03-07-07, 16:14
I have been trying to get invited to meet the ladies of AP but the gatekeeper on the telephone repeatedly denies me access.

So, I am asking, based upon my contributions to the board, for one of my esteemed colleagues who has gained access to assist me in my quest.

Please PM so we can discuss.

There is a new lady there that I HAVE to see before she leaves!

Van

Frank M
03-27-07, 17:52
I have always thought how great it would be to have a "thumb" drive (USB Flash drive for the technical folks) that I could use to run programs from. Nothing would exacute from the host computer. Well, today at Radio Shack I found such a device. It is a 2 gig. SanDisck Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive which has USB compatable programs which exacute from the thumb drive. Availabe programs include Chat (Works with Yahoo Messanger, MSN and others), web browsers (Fire Fox) , Heatseek (Adult page web browser), games, etc. It is on sale at RS for 29.95.
It can also be locked via a password so no one else can get access to the contents of the drive.
So now I have a sense of security from my SO finding out about my free time activities.

Dubliner
06-01-07, 14:53
If you have not checked out My Wild Vacation yet, the you owe it to your self!!

Go to www.mywildvacation.com at let your mouse wander.

Now all I'm waiting for is to have my leave request approved!!

Peace!

Dubliner

Trusted members may PM me for additional links and more detailed information & photos.

Aman Tuleev
06-18-07, 22:47
Dear mongers,

I have a question about Arlington area. I meet a pretty girl by ad on CL. She is mixed asian/european. She is married. She is working in Arlington area, near the Foreign Service Institute. The problem is - she has 2 hour window once a week at day time, so we can meet only at that time. We can not meet at evening - she is married, and her hubby is watching her. I met her twice, come to restaurant and we had some mediocre fun in my car. She is very promising and talanted.

Question is : Is there good/nonexpensive motel/hotel next to Arlington Blvd, where I can rent room on hour basis. Of course, it should be clean and safe.

Thanks for everything!

Be Safe,
Aman

Novaguy30
07-13-07, 18:46
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/09/dc.madam.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Sen. David Vitter, R-Louisiana, apologized Monday night for "a very serious sin in my past" after his telephone number appeared among those associated with an escort service operated by the so-called "D.C. Madam."

Sen. David Vitter apologized after his telephone number appeared among those linked to the "D.C. Madam."

Vitter's spokesman, Joel Digrado, confirmed the statement in an e-mail sent to The Associated Press.

"This was a very serious sin in my past for which I am, of course, completely responsible," Vitter said in the statement. "Several years ago, I asked for and received forgiveness from God and my wife in confession and marriage counseling. Out of respect for my family, I will keep my discussion of the matter there -- with God and them. But I certainly offer my deep and sincere apologies to all I have disappointed and let down in any way."

The statement containing Vitter's apology said his telephone number was on old phone records of Pamela Martin and Associates before he ran for the Senate.

Deborah Jeane Palfrey was accused in federal court of racketeering by running a prostitution ring that netted more than $2 million over 13 years, beginning in 1993. She contends, however, that her escort service, Pamela Martin and Associates, was a legitimate business.

Vitter, 46, a Republican in his first Senate term, was elected to the Senate in 2004. He represented Louisiana's 1st Congressional District in the House from 1999 to 2004.

Vitter and his wife, Wendy, live in Metairie, Louisiana, with their four children.

Skambete
07-18-07, 19:32
Was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the place in Tyson's Corner. Secret Temptation? They have a website just add . com They post ads on BD but I have not seen any intel on this place at all.I know a girl who works there - she was recently busted by LEO for touching an undercover's butt through his pants. She's spending $3K on a lawyer to get off. The policy is that they technically can't touch you, but whatever happens behind closed doors, happens behind closed doors & they don't talk about it with each other because that can get them fired. Just go to an AMP.

Akilla21
07-28-07, 03:52

Name is Diamond Kiss, she works out of College Park. Great body, great attitude, very young. Immaculate room. She is a little bit taller than her pictures. She advertises on cl. Hands behind the back doggystyle was off the hook. She does anything you ask her to (within reason I am sure) and very polite and submissive. Not jaded yet! Cbj but was damn good. No swallow, but you won't want it when you see her in action FS. Treat this one good fellas. Hit it.Dogg,

You never left a contact number for her. Can you send dat to me @ [Email address deleted by Admin]-- that one is nice!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Brdcsttech
10-10-07, 19:29
Dear mongers,

I have a question about Arlington area. I meet a pretty girl by ad on CL. She is mixed asian/european. She is married. She is working in Arlington area, near the Foreign Service Institute. The problem is - she has 2 hour window once a week at day time, so we can meet only at that time. We can not meet at evening - she is married, and her hubby is watching her. I met her twice, come to restaurant and we had some mediocre fun in my car. She is very promising and talanted.

Question is : Is there good/nonexpensive motel/hotel next to Arlington Blvd, where I can rent room on hour basis. Of course, it should be clean and safe.

Thanks for everything!

Be Safe,
AmanI am in a similar situation. I am not limited to Arlington County though. Can anyone suggest a place in Arlington, Alexandria, or Falls Church that fits the bill?

Thanks.

Low Jack
10-11-07, 07:43
Dear mongers,

Thanks for everything!

Be Safe,
Aman

There are tons of hole in the wall places in Arlington. What location? Rosslyn, Ballston, Crystal City...

Brdcsttech
10-11-07, 08:24
There are tons of hole in the wall places in Arlington. What location? Rosslyn, Ballston, Crystal City...What do you have for Crystal City?

Aman Tuleev
10-12-07, 23:15
There are tons of hole in the wall places in Arlington. What location? Rosslyn, Ballston, Crystal City...
Thanks, Jack!

She dropped me soon. So, I do not need it anymore.

Be safe,
Aman

Dcnova
11-24-07, 14:19
I know of one good one, who is on CL - reliable and safe. I would recommend. She is OK.

Although I am not a 'trusted member" I have an idea who is and I would be happy to pass along such info to a few of you gents.

Possibly Maybe
01-09-08, 16:21
Was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the place in Tyson's Corner. Secret Temptation? They have a website just add . com They post ads on BD but I have not seen any intel on this place at all.I go here a lot. The girls there are very attractive in my opinion and very sweet. It's not a full service place however. it's not a self rub and tug. lube and towels are provided.

Sleazebum
01-29-08, 15:59
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/540076210.html

JJ

Possibly Maybe
02-01-08, 14:48
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/540076210.html

JJThat's awesome.

Sleazebum
02-01-08, 20:11
I am just wondering if this site will be archived like it was in years past or not.

Anyone know (or care)?

JJ

Magiks
06-04-08, 02:35
Got suckered into an all nighter, it happens sometimes in my line of work. When its happened in the past I have sometimes managed to indulge in the hobby at some point in the night but tonight is not one of them nights. Cry. So I figured if I cant do it, maybe I can at least talk about doing it here.

I been in the hobby for a long time now but financially I just cant do it more then a few times a year. My first experiences were the SWs that ran 13-14th streets back in the 90s? I followed the track pretty closely over the next few years but LE was everywhere and the times I felt safe enough to stop were few and far between.

Eventually I made my way to Baltimore. The Block introduced a whole new world for me. I got caught up in it. Got into the game. And I paid for it in a big way. I told myself I was done.

Tried to clean up my act but fate intervened and moved me to NYC. It was the last few years before Rudi shut the place down and OMG Times Square. Times freakin Square. I guess I wasnt quite done after all.

After NY I ventured south and found myself in Texas. Texas is where I found my passion. The massage parlor. Yay. No more stopping in traffic. No more hourly motels. No more parking outside of (and walking into) obvious places of loose morals.

Back in DC now and I am still in the hobby. MPs are still my fave and when I do partake its almost certainly there. I may post a few reviews tonight. Pad the post count some. Hope you dont mind the blog just wanted my first post to be something that wouldn't draw the RTFF crowd.

Sleeping Bag
11-04-08, 23:54
Obama for President! May the SW's and MP's and strip bars and all mongers run free and naked...

=p

Lovejugs
11-25-08, 17:55
Has anyone seen this girl? I have watched her for over a year on CL. I know she is a beast, but I have a lactation fetish. And she was pregnant last fall and had her baby early this spring. If I am not mistaken I remember someone posting somewhere that they thought she was retarded(for real). Something about she did BBFS and that is how she got pregnant. She didn't know to tell the guy to pull out. I have also read allegations of her being LE, although I can't say if the poster was for real. I did contact her once and she was saying she didn't drive but we could do it out in her dog kennel at the house. WTF?!?! Plus I asked her to send me a pic of her lactating and it looked like she just put a couple of drops of store bought milk on her breasts. Any help would be appreciated. Or if you know of any other providers that offer HEAVY milk. Later.

Lovejugs

Sleazebum
11-26-08, 08:14
While I have never touched this one, I fully believe she has something very wrong in the head.

She was doing BBFS with anyone who had the very low fee she asked and that is probably how she got the baby. It looks like she is doing it again so unless you want her to have your baby you probably should stay far away!

Who knows what diseases she may be carrying as well?

For lactation, search on CL for a latina named MORGAN working out of Chantilly or Sterling. I think she is leaking some milk. She advertised as such a while back claiming to not be pregnant but that the leaking never stopped from earlier. I guess that means she has a child somewhere.

Be careful out there!!!

JJ

Has anyone seen this girl? I have watched her for over a year on CL. I know she is a beast, but I have a lactation fetish. And she was pregnant last fall and had her baby early this spring. If I am not mistaken I remember someone posting somewhere that they thought she was retarded(for real). Something about she did BBFS and that is how she got pregnant. She didn't know to tell the guy to pull out. I have also read allegations of her being LE, although I can't say if the poster was for real. I did contact her once and she was saying she didn't drive but we could do it out in her dog kennel at the house. WTF?!?! Plus I asked her to send me a pic of her lactating and it looked like she just put a couple of drops of store bought milk on her breasts. Any help would be appreciated. Or if you know of any other providers that offer HEAVY milk. Later.

Lovejugs

Drew Park
11-26-08, 17:00
I have also read allegations of her being LE

Yes, indeed she is LE*

*Large Enough

Member #3960
11-29-08, 02:02
This may be another stupid newbie question, but I was wondering if anyone has had any run ins with older providers? I'm talking late 50's early 60's. Just curious if they are out there. Or not. Not looking for details or anything. Just general info and perhaps contact info?

Drew Park
11-29-08, 19:13
This may be another stupid newbie question, but I was wondering if anyone has had any run ins with older providers? I'm talking late 50's early 60's. Just curious if they are out there. Or not. Not looking for details or anything. Just general info and perhaps contact info?

They're out there. If you scan EROS.COM "Mature" you'll find a handful. Emmanuel has been around for a while under different names. She seems to have a decent reputation. Muguette has been panned by most fellows who have seen her. There are a number of MILFs (or not-so-MILFs...) on Craigslist. Haven't seen anything good or bad about them - - with the exception of PTA Mom who generated some comments on these very pages.

VAmongerman
12-11-08, 16:43
They are indeed out there. Got a cardate BBBJ today from a sweetheart, blonde, probably 45 with manmades. Very passionate obviously not getting anything regular, a single mom, no reviews. Check CL, consider 35 is really 45, 40 == 50, etc. Be nice.

They're out there. If you scan EROS.COM "Mature" you'll find a handful. Emmanuel has been around for a while under different names. She seems to have a decent reputation. Muguette has been panned by most fellows who have seen her. There are a number of MILFs (or not-so-MILFs...) on Craigslist. Haven't seen anything good or bad about them - - with the exception of PTA Mom who generated some comments on these very pages.

Bailey Go
12-12-08, 03:43
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bar/952625388.html

I was actually searching for the nintendo ds and came across this.

What do you guys think?

Bailey Go
12-12-08, 03:53
Since my last encounter, I've put it through my head that I got the thing from the pro. I'm so mad with anxiety and the doctors say you have to wait atleast 3 months for reliable information.

Are the CL friends relatively okay in this department for my dam 2/50? They all seem to want to use their own stuff and not the stuff you bring. What if theyre psycho maniac killers with intentions are to use flawed stuff to get everybody? Is this feeling normal?

Happy holidays if I don't drop in again before then.

Pcpc1688
12-14-08, 19:45
While I have never touched this one, I fully believe she has something very wrong in the head.

She was doing BBFS with anyone who had the very low fee she asked and that is probably how she got the baby. It looks like she is doing it again so unless you want her to have your baby you probably should stay far away!

Who knows what diseases she may be carrying as well?

For lactation, search on CL for a latina named MORGAN working out of Chantilly or Sterling. I think she is leaking some milk. She advertised as such a while back claiming to not be pregnant but that the leaking never stopped from earlier. I guess that means she has a child somewhere.

Be careful out there!!!

JJJJ,

I agree in full. Morgan is very heavy and not what Im into at all. She is a nice person from what I deduced but I would not repeat again.

PC out

Dr Bombay
12-15-08, 04:51
Since my last encounter, I've put it through my head that I got the thing from the pro. I'm so mad with anxiety and the doctors say you have to wait atleast 3 months for reliable information.

Are the CL friends relatively okay in this department for my dam 2/50? They all seem to want to use their own stuff and not the stuff you bring. What if theyre psycho maniac killers with intentions are to use flawed stuff to get everybody? Is this feeling normal?

Happy holidays if I don't drop in again before then.Can someone explain this to me?

nite_runner
12-15-08, 12:29
Can someone explain this to me?

I completely agree, what is this guy talking about? Nintendo and dam 2/50? Must be code for something...

N_R

Drew Park
12-15-08, 18:57

"Are Craigslist girls okay for my $250? They want to use their own condoms and not the ones I bring. What if they are using tainted condoms to poison us?"

Baltimonger
12-15-08, 22:22
Can someone explain this to me?

"Since my last encounter, I've put it through my head that I got the thing from the pro. I'm so mad with anxiety and the doctors say you have to wait atleast 3 months for reliable information."

3 months? Surely talking about the House In Virginia, no doubt.

Wm Forfun
12-31-08, 13:13
K guys, heading to Culpeper this weekend, will be going through winchester/front royal. May go to Fredricksburg, is there anything I can keep an eye out for in these areas? Coming down from pa on the 81 then 66 rte. So if you know the area and can give me a heads up.

VAJimbo
03-28-09, 14:08
I was recently in your area and had a good time; I placed an ad on CL a few days before I was to arrive and received 3 replies, a pro, one that wanted to exchange pictures and the 3rd one replied with a very short post so I figured either normal girl that was thinking about it or BS. I responded to her and she said she was 23, Asian, 5’1”, 100lbs and could meet me at my hotel. I figured I could always walk away if she was not what I wanted or stared playing games.
She showed up right on time by herself and was exactly as she said; I invited her up to my room and could tell she was nervous. Once in the room I offered her some wine and we drank and talked for about an about an hr I figured I may was well make a move on her so I kissed her gently at first and she responded, soon we were into full a DFK and I let my hands start to roam. After 30 min of some heavy kissing and playing with her nice firm breasts (large A or small B cups) I asked her into the bed room. As I helped her out of her cloths I could tell that this girl was firm and toned, she was muscular but not overly so. I could also tell she was inexperienced and a little in need of assurance, but she soon overcame that.
We made love two times that night and again in the am, we showered together and had coffee and a bite to eat and I think she would have stayed even longer if I did not need to go, all and all a good time.
The only bad thing I can say is she did not do oral and only allowed me to dine at the Y for a very short time. 350 for 12.5 hrs (Yes 12.5 hrs for 350 no codes)and she thanked me for letting her stay the night; I will see her again if I can.
So CL\misc romance still has some undiscovered gems, please understand at best: I can ask if she would like to see you so please do not make me feel like a pimp.

Or was this a dream? :)

Pcpc1688
03-28-09, 22:17
I was recently in your area and had a good time; I placed an ad on CL a few days before I was to arrive and received 3 replies, a pro, one that wanted to exchange pictures and the 3rd one replied with a very short post so I figured either normal girl that was thinking about it or BS. I responded to her and she said she was 23, Asian, 5’1”, 100lbs and could meet me at my hotel. I figured I could always walk away if she was not what I wanted or stared playing games.

She showed up right on time by herself and was exactly as she said; I invited her up to my room and could tell she was nervous. Once in the room I offered her some wine and we drank and talked for about an about an hr I figured I may was well make a move on her so I kissed her gently at first and she responded, soon we were into full a DFK and I let my hands start to roam. After 30 min of some heavy kissing and playing with her nice firm breasts (large A or small B cups) I asked her into the bed room. As I helped her out of her cloths I could tell that this girl was firm and toned, she was muscular but not overly so. I could also tell she was inexperienced and a little in need of assurance, but she soon overcame that.

We made love two times that night and again in the am, we showered together and had coffee and a bite to eat and I think she would have stayed even longer if I did not need to go, all and all a good time.

The only bad thing I can say is she did not do oral and only allowed me to dine at the Y for a very short time. 350 for 12.5 hrs (Yes 12.5 hrs for 350 no codes)and she thanked me for letting her stay the night; I will see her again if I can.

So CL\misc romance still has some undiscovered gems, please understand at best: I can ask if she would like to see you so please do not make me feel like a pimp.

Or was this a dream? :)

Quite a fine Dream! I would say that the donation was good consdiering too..
PC out

Dandc07
04-22-09, 17:58
So I found this girl who wants to have multiple guys take turns on her. I invited her to a poker game, but seems like she doesn't want the distraction of a game being played as each took a turn on her, so she suggested we get a room or someone host and have her take everyone one at a time. She won't do anal and is hesitant on oral as of now, but may change. Condoms are a must and must be between 21 and mid 30's or so. I know that eliminates a lot of people on the boards, but if you are 40, but seriously look 30, then reply. Also, the other requirement from he is that everyone is white, or "anglo-saxon" (not my rule, but she can request anything she wants since it's her fantasy).

Anyways, so just to be clear about this, there will be no money involved. She is not a pro and this is all consensual.

If you want more details and want to help make this happen, send me a message.

Black Coffee
04-22-09, 20:51
Is it just me or does something not sound right about E-MP.com. I clicked on it about 4 months ago, signed up for VIP and found it kind of lacking in decent content. One thing that struck me as odd is they will give you a free membership upgrade if YOU send in a photo of the MP's storefront, (why wouldn't the spa owner do that? ), and they assert they spend hours looking for spas/info to add to the site. To go through the phone book or whatever and list places (without their knowlege or consent) that may wish to keep a low profile on a website that implies by its name what may take place there is irresponsible. I know of a place that had problems and the owner was suprised to find out it was listed on the website. It may be used against the spa in court. In another instance, an out of towner left a Penthouse Forum type review of a local AMP with nothing left to the imagination. Add that to E-MP listing with complete address and phone # and they may as well have firebombed the place. I'm sure a FOP meeting is imminent. Indiscreet hobbyists are bad enough without a website adding to the problem.

BC

Bailey Go
04-23-09, 13:35
So I found this girl who wants to have multiple guys take turns on her. I invited her to a poker game, but seems like she doesn't want the distraction of a game being played as each took a turn on her, so she suggested we get a room or someone host and have her take everyone one at a time. She won't do anal and is hesitant on oral as of now, but may change. Condoms are a must and must be between 21 and mid 30's or so. I know that eliminates a lot of people on the boards, but if you are 40, but seriously look 30, then reply. Also, the other requirement from he is that everyone is white, or "anglo-saxon" (not my rule, but she can request anything she wants since it's her fantasy).

Anyways, so just to be clear about this, there will be no money involved. She is not a pro and this is all consensual.

If you want more details and want to help make this happen, send me a message.You know her personally or found an ad?

Pics?

Where at?

Dandc07
04-24-09, 14:57
You know her personally or found an ad?

Pics?

Where at?Well, given the scenario of this, I obviously would not post the location, date and time. If I can't rally the 4 guys, then it won't happen. Right now I am looking for interest to set this up. She has been with groups before too, but not recently and not frequently. She just gets off on the idea of a group of guys that "know" each other take turns on her. I'm sure as a guy, you can sympathize. I bet you wouldn't mind 4 girls taking turns on you, right?

Let me emphasize this again: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA IN THE ORIGINAL POST, DO NOT REPLY. What she is asking for is not negotiable.

Bailey Go
04-24-09, 15:08
Didn't know whether this should be under escort reports or massage parlor so figured I would put it here to prevent misleading people. Feel free to move, admin or mod.

Angelina from therapuetic services told me to come for massage. I got to the apartment building and called to ask which apartment number. No answer. Wait 2 minutes call again. Wait another 2 minutes call again. I start to roll out and now my phone rings. Obviously she saw me. I say "Hi, what apartment number? I'm here at the building". She said "its not an apartment". Okkkkaaaay. Now I'm wondering as to her inteligence here. She then told me she would call me back after speaking to the girls. She said go the building beside the one I was at. I asked her which building. I'm looking around at buildings a little confused now. She then told me the number which is some walking away from my car which made me uncomfortable. I said can I park there. She said "you don't want to get towed honey". She said a girl will be waiting on the third floor. I began to be turned off with all the directions and backtracking like I was looking for treasure. I again asked which building to help clarify. She hung up. Waste of time.

Billwilson69
05-27-09, 12:42
Hi guys,

I found this great petite asian cutie on CL listed under therapuetic services. She gave me a great massage. She was nude the entire time. Nice titties and nice mostly shaven pussy. She works on my back, legs, butt, etc, then on the flip she notices mr happy is quite happy and she starts into a very nice HJ. I ask her if oral is available and she says yes for.4 extra. I had given her.8 for an hour so it was a great deal. She gives a very good BBBJTCIM while I finger her tight wet pussy. Not sure if I could have gotten FS but it was a great massage and oral and I plan to get her to come over a couple times a month. She advertises in CL under therapuetic massage.

Webroswer
05-28-09, 16:12
Does anyone remember Foxchase Cinema in Alexandria? Usually I stick to the internet but Foxchase was interesting. I saw a guy get a BJ right in the row of seats across from me. Ever since they closed shop I've been looking for another theather to go to. But I don't think there are anymore in NOVA? The only other theater is the Apex in Baltimore. I drove past a few times but was reluctant to go in because of all the shady types just loitering around. Don't wanna get robbed. I even posted on the Baltimore site to get some intel, which no one responded. So does anyone know anything about Apex or any other theaters in Nova, or is that scene just over and done with now?

Eerock
05-29-09, 09:40
The late Foxchase was best when a couple would post to the local Yahoo group for it that they were going. It has been awhile but from what I recall from the outside, the Apex does look too scary. Bush River in Maryland about Baltimore has had coed action in the past, but none that I have heard of lately. I'd suggest the Tampa theaters if you are ever down that way, but if you read the forum here for it, the police have pretty much ended the fun down there. Too bad, the one time I was in one one guy sat his wife or gf down in the back row where you just walked up and she would guzzle your load.

Does anyone remember Foxchase Cinema in Alexandria? Usually I stick to the internet but Foxchase was interesting. I saw a guy get a BJ right in the row of seats across from me. Ever since they closed shop I've been looking for another theather to go to. But I don't think there are anymore in NOVA? The only other theater is the Apex in Baltimore. I drove past a few times but was reluctant to go in because of all the shady types just loitering around. Don't wanna get robbed. I even posted on the Baltimore site to get some intel, which no one responded. So does anyone know anything about Apex or any other theaters in Nova, or is that scene just over and done with now?

A John
05-30-09, 13:38
Any info. on this one? I`ve looked everywear I can think of in No. Va. I PM`ed "Billwilson" no responce. Not sure how frequently he comes around, or his credibility? Anyone else have any luck with this one? PM`s are perfered.

Hi guys,

I found this great petite asian cutie on CL listed under therapuetic services. She gave me a great massage. She was nude the entire time. Nice titties and nice mostly shaven pussy. She works on my back, legs, butt, etc, then on the flip she notices mr happy is quite happy and she starts into a very nice HJ. I ask her if oral is available and she says yes for.4 extra. I had given her.8 for an hour so it was a great deal. She gives a very good BBBJTCIM while I finger her tight wet pussy. Not sure if I could have gotten FS but it was a great massage and oral and I plan to get her to come over a couple times a month. She advertises in CL under therapuetic massage.

LatinaLover77
06-16-09, 13:20
Ok, so here's the deal. Ever since I moved to Miami,FL about a year ago I have been on a Latina obsession. Something about the curves of their bodies, dark hair, DAMN it makes my mind spin.

I've been back in PWC for a month now (I'll be here until October) and CAN NOT find any latina's and its driving me freakin crazy! GOD I MISS MIA!

Can one of you Northern VA regular mongers give a guy some help to quench a thirst?! There has to be some place in the area that has an underground latina presence. I know it's not easy looking on RT1 in woodbridge because most of the girls walking around arent working. They are just walking.

For the love of a monger, HELP!

Sleazebum
06-16-09, 15:00
1. If you are caught anywhere doing what you probably want to do, or even if you are NOT doing what you want to do and the place is raided, YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS will be published in the next issue of the newspaper and YOU will be charged with "frequenting a bawdy place" and the charge will also be in the newspaper with your name and address.

2. PWC has been actively chasing out all of the illegal immigrants they can find so the latina count is very low.

3. To be safe, make the rip north to DC at least to do what you want to do.

BE CAREFUL!!

JJ

Ok, so here's the deal. Ever since I moved to Miami,FL about a year ago I have been on a Latina obsession. Something about the curves of their bodies, dark hair, DAMN it makes my mind spin.

I've been back in PWC for a month now (I'll be here until October) and CAN NOT find any latina's and its driving me freakin crazy! GOD I MISS MIA!

Can one of you Northern VA regular mongers give a guy some help to quench a thirst?! There has to be some place in the area that has an underground latina presence. I know it's not easy looking on RT1 in woodbridge because most of the girls walking around arent working. They are just walking.

For the love of a monger, HELP!

Bigboi2010
06-16-09, 20:43

For the love of a monger, HELP!I feel your pain man.

I don't think its happining around here though.

Eerock
06-17-09, 08:49
I feel your pain man.

I don't think its happining around here though.You see some Latinas on CL, or at least you used to. Also, there are bound to be Latinas that serve the Spanish-speaking community, but cracking that code as a gringo would be difficult if not impossible.