PDA

View Full Version : Pali Relaxation

Pages : [1] 2 3

RedBaron411
10-05-22, 19:39
Thread starter.

Got tired of searching the massage parlor thread for information on this place. Apologies for clogging the forum with yet another user thread.

Here's their lastest ad. No experience with either of these two girls but would like to when funds become available.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22570360.html

Monsta808
10-05-22, 21:58
Wanted to Check out the new Talent at this Place gave Mama a Text and asked to see Vivila, I was just here 2 weeks ago to see the Columbian Camila and had some good Times, so I wanted to see the new Talent that Just arrived. Got lead to the Room and got introduced to her, and was totally Surprised it was the Girl in the Pictures. We got to Talking and she asked if I Wanted to shower and I said Yes, we both got undressed and went into the Shower. She cleaned my front and back then got on her knees and gave me a slow BBBJ in the Shower. Nice preview, got dried up and then went Back to the Room. No Kissing on her lips was allowed but she let me kiss everywhere else. She started with a nice BBBJ deep throat, then some DATY, 69 then started FS in CG, RCG, Mish then Finished in Doggy all positions was CFS. When in 69 ans she was on top she let play with her Starfish. Vivila said she was 24 and Korean from L. A. So English was not a problem. Totally chill, easygoing, no rush, body was Slender and nice Natural C cup, medium Ariola Titties. Her Clit was real sensitive but never complained, just told me be Gentle. Overall Good Experience, she is young and fresh but her service was overall pretty Awesome. I was Surprised to be Honest. L8, S9 and A9. I would Repeat with her. Paid 2* She even Cuddled with me a While after the Deed, that was nice. Then I Showered again.

Met Mary on the Way in the Bathroom, she is Short and Sexy, nice Sexy Butt. Already made a appointment to see her Tomorrow. Mary's pics are her, the First Two on the Add, she just has Brunette Hair now, She was wearing a White 2 piece Lingerie she looked Pretty Sexy to me but YMMV. She looked to be in her 20's too. GL. Monger on. Ill see how it Goes with Mary Tomorrow. I asked Mama if I could get a 4 hand and she told me Ok.

https://hawaiianclub168.com

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22570360.html

TrialnError
10-06-22, 14:09
Wanted to Check out the new Talent at this Place gave Mama a Text and asked to see Vivila, I was just here 2 weeks ago to see the Columbian Camila and had some good Times, so I wanted to see the new Talent that Just arrived. Got lead to the Room and got introduced to her, and was totally Surprised it was the Girl in the Pictures. We got to Talking and she asked if I Wanted to shower and I said Yes, we both got undressed and went into the Shower. She cleaned my front and back then got on her knees and gave me a slow BBBJ in the Shower. Nice preview, got dried up and then went Back to the Room. No Kissing on her lips was allowed but she let me kiss everywhere else. She started with a nice BBBJ deep throat, then some DATY, 69 then started FS in CG, RCG, Mish then Finished in Doggy all positions was CFS. When in 69 ans she was on top she let play with her Starfish. Vivila said she was 24 and Korean from L. A. So English was not a problem. Totally chill, easygoing, no rush, body was Slender and nice Natural C cup, medium Ariola Titties. Her Clit was real sensitive but never complained, just told me be Gentle. Overall Good Experience, she is young and fresh but her service was overall pretty Awesome. I was Surprised to be Honest. L8, S9 and A9. I would Repeat with her. Paid 2* She even Cuddled with me a While after the Deed, that was nice. Then I Showered again.

Met Mary on the Way in the Bathroom, she is Short and Sexy, nice Sexy Butt. Already made a appointment to see her Tomorrow. Mary's pics are her, the First Two on the Add, she just has Brunette Hair now, She was wearing a White 2 piece Lingerie she looked Pretty Sexy to me but YMMV. She looked to be in her 20's too. GL. Monger on. Ill see how it Goes with Mary Tomorrow. I asked Mama if I could get a 4 hand and she told me Ok.

https://hawaiianclub168.com

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22570360.htmlFinally some reports on the new girls at Pali. I'm going to try and see if I can make time for one of the girls this weekend. Both seem like my type. Any idea how long both will be there for?

Monsta808
10-06-22, 19:54
Finally some reports on the new girls at Pali. I'm going to try and see if I can make time for one of the girls this weekend. Both seem like my type. Any idea how long both will be there for?They Said they should be here 10 more Days.

TrialnError
10-07-22, 15:02
They Said they should be here 10 more Days.I appreciate the info, looking forward to your review on Mary.

HNLparlot
10-07-22, 15:35
I appreciate the info, looking forward to your review on Mary.Mary have been here before back to 2-3 months ago. I would said L 8 s 8.5 A 7.5.

TacoManHichu
10-07-22, 19:38
Mary have been here before back to 2-3 months ago. I would said L 8 s 8.5 A 7.5.How was her service.

Lknfrpssy
10-08-22, 12:47
You the man RBinfo.

Dan1388
10-08-22, 20:20
How was her service.Mary's service was LAS 7/6/6 you can get more bang for your buck at Lemons or Asia.

Stacey Kane23
10-12-22, 17:49
Had a sesh with Vivila. Concur with previous poster—she is the girl in the pics. Pali is usually good about using real pics. Sometimes touched up but this one was as good as the pics. Real soft boobs, almost C, decent BBBJ but a smidge 5% teeth, normally that's a real downer but otherwise it was very good overall. Willing to please quite a bit. Fully bald and tasty.

CFS and relaxing time after, not rushed at all. I'd totally see her again. LAS 9/9/9.

Kbsomthin2
10-12-22, 18:40
Been wanting to check them out but there's construction going on in front and a bunch of workers there. How do you mongers manage the walk down the steep driveway of shame?

Had a sesh with Vivila. Concur with previous postershe is the girl in the pics. Pali is usually good about using real pics. Sometimes touched up but this one was as good as the pics. Real soft boobs, almost C, decent BBBJ but a smidge 5% teeth, normally that's a real downer but otherwise it was very good overall. Willing to please quite a bit. Fully bald and tasty.

CFS and relaxing time after, not rushed at all. I'd totally see her again. LAS 9/9/9.

Big Gulp
10-13-22, 05:49
Been wanting to check them out but there's construction going on in front and a bunch of workers there. How do you mongers manage the walk down the steep driveway of shame?No be shame. Walk past with a smile knowing you going see a hot girl. Then have a bigger smile when leaving knowing you banged a hot girl.

TrialnError
10-13-22, 05:52
Mary have been here before back to 2-3 months ago. I would said L 8 s 8.5 A 7.5.Is this the same Mary that was at Hunnewell last summer?

The Quiz
10-13-22, 14:24
Had a sesh with Vivila. Concur with previous postershe is the girl in the pics. Pali is usually good about using real pics. Sometimes touched up but this one was as good as the pics. Real soft boobs, almost C, decent BBBJ but a smidge 5% teeth, normally that's a real downer but otherwise it was very good overall. Willing to please quite a bit. Fully bald and tasty.

CFS and relaxing time after, not rushed at all. I'd totally see her again. LAS 9/9/9.Very tempted to try her out now. Would you say she's one of the top girls to see right now?

Stacey Kane23
10-13-22, 19:28
Very tempted to try her out now. Would you say she's one of the top girls to see right now?She was my type, may not be everyone's. Natural well proportioned top, shaved kitty are huge pluses in my book. CFS a minus.

There's plenty greats out there right now- Nicole, Lemon, Leii, nana, Yuna, Bella, etc. We're not hurting for talent right now.

LilNikka808
10-14-22, 00:28
Can some pm me the location please. Or at least general location. Mahaloz.

CoffeeMocha
10-14-22, 13:42
She was my type, may not be everyone's. Natural well proportioned top, shaved kitty are huge pluses in my book. CFS a minus.

There's plenty greats out there right now- Nicole, Lemon, Leii, nana, Yuna, Bella, etc. We're not hurting for talent right now.Lemon is on vacation. Do you know when she will be back? Much Mahalo. PM is okay.

MattK1991
10-14-22, 21:35
How's the interior? Dirty or clean?

Dvsmind
10-14-22, 23:12
Asked for vivila early morning and confirmed. Got directions and waited at the construction parking. Steep hill to the spot, felt like neighbors watching as I walked down. Got directions to which room. I think I got Mary instead, but she looked nice so just went with it. Pretty girl about 5'3 with some real C's. Showered already so straight to Massage with light rimming. Turned over skipped BJ wanted to bang her. Covered CG then doggy, mish, back to doggy and pop. She was great. L /8 S /8 A /8. 5. $$. 2. Want to repeat but that hill and parking stops me from going again.

Stinkfinga
10-15-22, 05:27
Lemon is on vacation. Do you know when she will be back? Much Mahalo. PM is okay.Lemon or Sonya? Sonya still here waiting for you at Kylies place. Go get them tiger!128047;.

TrialnError
10-17-22, 01:14
Asked for vivila early morning and confirmed. Got directions and waited at the construction parking. Steep hill to the spot, felt like neighbors watching as I walked down. Got directions to which room. I think I got Mary instead, but she looked nice so just went with it. Pretty girl about 5'3 with some real C's. Showered already so straight to Massage with light rimming. Turned over skipped BJ wanted to bang her. Covered CG then doggy, mish, back to doggy and pop. She was great. L /8 S /8 A /8. 5. $$. 2. Want to repeat but that hill and parking stops me from going again.What gave you the impression you got the wrong girl? I think Vivila was described taller than Mary and the pics are close resemblance or their actual pics with some touch ups. Anyways, main thing is you still found her attractive and had a good time. I hope they are still there when I get there.

Dvsmind
10-17-22, 12:28
What gave you the impression you got the wrong girl? I think Vivila was described taller than Mary and the pics are close resemblance or their actual pics with some touch ups. Anyways, main thing is you still found her attractive and had a good time. I hope they are still there when I get there.She said she was Chinese, Vivila is Korean in the ad.

RedBaron411
10-17-22, 15:18
Just heard two new ones start this week. I have no experience with them and can't verify anything, just passing along information.

https://hawaiianclub168.com/

I hope to see one if them when funds are available.

Stacey Kane23
10-17-22, 19:36
Lemon is on vacation. Do you know when she will be back? Much Mahalo. PM is okay.She said you're banned from seeing her. What did you do?

CoffeeMocha
10-17-22, 20:29
She said you're banned from seeing her. What did you do?Looks like I will be seeing more of Bella since I'm banned from seeing Lemon. Too bad for me. I just got a pay raise.

JTaka
10-18-22, 09:20
How's the interior? Dirty or clean?It's a brand new house. The interior is very new and everything was nice and clean.

I saw Vivila. She was the girl in the picture. Even had that tattoo on her leg. Very pretty. Great soft natural tits. She said she would be back in June. I would repeat.

Monsta808
10-18-22, 19:46
Went to the Pali / Kalihi House and visited Fei Fei, Small Tiny petite Spinner, it is the Girl in pictures but she was not Wearing Make Up. To me she still Looked Hot. Brunette Hair, Fair Skin, C cups with Triangle cut Pubes, no Hair by the Lips or Clit. Showered together got the BBBJ preview in the shower after the Top to Bottom cleaning. She even started to put her FIA, when washing my Behind. Got to the Room Started with a nice Back Massage, then turned over and she told me to suck on her Titties, then started to FIV from the Rear. Then BBBJ, 69, more BBBJ and 69 them started to CFS in Mish, CG, RCG Finished in Flat Doggy. Small girl could take a Pounding. Never complained once and was super friendly and Chill. Showered together again then got Dressed. Never was Rushed and Paid 2* Went into the Kitchen and chilled and talked story a little with Mama. Saw Min Min she looked like a Younger Tan Paula. She looked Tall and Slim, I could hear her customer Pounding the Crap out of her, when I was chilling in the Kitchen Lmaooo, Go Getem Hammah who ever that was! I would repeat with Fei Fei. She said she's 25 and will be here 10 more Days. Get on it! Before she leaves!

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22577681.html

CommandoSoulja
10-18-22, 22:14
Thanks for the report. Sounds like her English was really good?

Went to the Pali / Kalihi House and visited Fei Fei, Small Tiny petite Spinner, it is the Girl in pictures but she was not Wearing Make Up. To me she still Looked Hot. Brunette Hair, Fair Skin, C cups with Triangle cut Pubes, no Hair by the Lips or Clit. Showered together got the BBBJ preview in the shower after the Top to Bottom cleaning. She even started to put her FIA, when washing my Behind. Got to the Room Started with a nice Back Massage, then turned over and she told me to suck on her Titties, then started to FIV from the Rear. Then BBBJ, 69, more BBBJ and 69 them started to CFS in Mish, CG, RCG Finished in Flat Doggy. Small girl could take a Pounding. Never complained once and was super friendly and Chill. Showered together again then got Dressed. Never was Rushed and Paid 2* Went into the Kitchen and chilled and talked story a little with Mama. Saw Min Min she looked like a Younger Tan Paula. She looked Tall and Slim, I could hear her customer Pounding the Crap out of her, when I was chilling in the Kitchen Lmaooo, Go Getem Hammah who ever that was! I would repeat with Fei Fei. She said she's 25 and will be here 10 more Days. Get on it! Before she leaves!

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22577681.html

TrialnError
10-19-22, 00:14

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22577681.htmlFun read, excellent review, A+. Seems as you have plowed through the last rotation and now this one, keep up the good work! I guess I missed out on Vivila and Mary but I'll be there for Fei Fei. Paula fans should maybe check out Min Min.

Monsta808
10-19-22, 17:13
Thanks for the report. Sounds like her English was really good?Her English is good enough. If she wants to communicate she uses the phone interpreter.

Monsta808
10-19-22, 17:20
Fun read, excellent review, A+. Seems as you have plowed through the last rotation and now this one, keep up the good work! I guess I missed out on Vivila and Mary but I'll be there for Fei Fei. Paula fans should maybe check out Min Min.If you're into the tall, long legs type than Min Min is your girl.

If you want the Petite, Spinner than Fei Fei is your Type. But YMMV.

Kumuman
10-19-22, 23:39
If you're into the tall, long legs type than Min Min is your girl.

If you want the Petite, Spinner than Fei Fei is your Type. But YMMV.Mahalo for the report. Are the prices similar to SF LV HNWL 200 for 30 min, 260 for 45,300 for! Hour.

MrNua
10-20-22, 13:54
If you're into the tall, long legs type than Min Min is your girl.

If you want the Petite, Spinner than Fei Fei is your Type. But YMMV.Thanks for the great report. In your opinion who has the prettier face?

Ck813
10-20-22, 15:49
You guys are okay with paying $300 for best service? Man soon I will be whacking off more or buying some fake pussy and blow up doll. $300 a pop, that is plenty OT.

Must have plenty fuckers out there can pay this even inflation days.

Monsta808
10-20-22, 16:10
Mahalo for the report. Are the prices similar to SF LV HNWL 200 for 30 min, 260 for 45,300 for! Hour.https://hawaiianclub168.com/

Monsta808
10-20-22, 16:18
Thanks for the great report. In your opinion who has the prettier face?Both were pretty, but to me Fei Fei looked good without Makeup. Min Min was Tall Slender and was more Tan. But I just briefly said Hi, and saw her putting on her Bikini. FEI FEI L 8.5 / MIN MIN L 7.0.

CoffeeMocha
10-20-22, 18:29
Both were pretty, but to me Fei Fei looked good without Makeup. Min Min was Tall Slender and was more Tan. But I just briefly said Hi, and saw her putting on her Bikini. FEI FEI L 8.5 / MIN MIN L 7.0.On that Hawaiianclub website, it says that No kiss for MinMin. That is a downer for me.

Johnny14
10-20-22, 19:37
You guys are okay with paying $300 for best service? Man soon I will be whacking off more or buying some fake pussy and blow up doll. $300 a pop, that is plenty OT.

Must have plenty fuckers out there can pay this even inflation days.Soon, those Japanese android sex dolls with AI interface will be mass produced complete with muscle control pussy and temperature controlled electronics. No drama, can go all night, no stink pussy, all you can eat buffet no need spend money except for the rental fee. Just don't let your Alabama anaconda guys gang bang it, stretch and break it.

Lknfrpssy
10-20-22, 19:55
Both were pretty, but to me Fei Fei looked good without Makeup. Min Min was Tall Slender and was more Tan. But I just briefly said Hi, and saw her putting on her Bikini. FEI FEI L 8.5 / MIN MIN L 7.0.Did they fix their scheduling? I hate driving there and end up being bumped because they double booked. The original Pali location had non-stop traffic.

LaLaaloha
10-20-22, 20:09
Both were pretty, but to me Fei Fei looked good without Makeup. Min Min was Tall Slender and was more Tan. But I just briefly said Hi, and saw her putting on her Bikini. FEI FEI L 8.5 / MIN MIN L 7.0.Ennnnnn. Compare to love spa Mika and Momo in my doubles session I would say better choice at love. Mika LAS 9/9/9 Momo 8. 5/9/9 . But YMMV. Good luck boy!

DrSexMachine
10-21-22, 14:19
Ennnnnn. Compare to love spa Mika and Momo in my doubles session I would say better choice at love. Mika LAS 9/9/9 Momo 8. 5/9/9 . But YMMV. Good luck boy!If someone wants to loan me some money I will try Fei Fei, Min Min, Mika, and Momo and give an accurate feedback as to who's the best girl to see out of the four.

MrNua
10-21-22, 14:43
If someone wants to loan me some money I will try Fei Fei, Min Min, Mika, and Momo and give an accurate feedback as to who's the best girl to see out of the four.LOL! You and me both. I wish!

MrNua
10-21-22, 14:46
Ennnnnn. Compare to love spa Mika and Momo in my doubles session I would say better choice at love. Mika LAS 9/9/9 Momo 8. 5/9/9 . But YMMV. Good luck boy!Thanks, this awesome and very helpful. If you happened to see Tiffany while she was here, how does Mika compare to Tiffany? Mahalo plenty!

MrNua
10-21-22, 14:50
Both were pretty, but to me Fei Fei looked good without Makeup. Min Min was Tall Slender and was more Tan. But I just briefly said Hi, and saw her putting on her Bikini. FEI FEI L 8.5 / MIN MIN L 7.0.That is the way I was leaning, from the pics and the body type. I usually like petite spinners, but a tall, slim, long legged experience intrigued me. If you happened to see Tiffany at Love, how do FeiFei and MinMin compare to her? Much appreciated.

YoungMonger808
10-21-22, 16:01
Did they fix their scheduling? I hate driving there and end up being bumped because they double booked. The original Pali location had non-stop traffic.This is the reason why I stopped going here.

Restless1728
10-21-22, 16:43
Thanks, this awesome and very helpful. If you happened to see Tiffany while she was here, how does Mika compare to Tiffany? Mahalo plenty!To me if Tiffany is a 9, Momo is an 8, and Mika is a 7.5.

HowlettJames
10-21-22, 19:46
https://hawaiianclub168.com/Can anyone confirm that that's what they actually look like? Or is this fake pictures to draw us in?

SnatchThat
10-21-22, 20:40
Can anyone confirm that that's what they actually look like? Or is this fake pictures to draw us in?Minmin is not close at all, Feifei looks similar meaning it is her in the pictures but it is photo touched up to look more impressive. Both are great on service, neither really gets you at attention.

Monsta808
10-21-22, 22:59
This is the reason why I stopped going here.If I go to a MP its usually Daytime, M-F between 10 am and 2 pm. So its usually not that Busy. I Just park my Car, and walk down the Hill.

I usually call to make appointments here, a hour before, and if they don't have the time I want, I just go another Day or go somewhere else.

OldTimer808
10-25-22, 07:54
Can some pm me the location please. Or at least general location. Mahaloz.Can someone PM me the location also? I'm concerned about the walk of shame if there's is still construction going on nearby.

GofasBits
10-25-22, 08:57
Can someone PM me the location also? I'm concerned about the walk of shame if there's is still construction going on nearby.I don't understand why you guys don't contact them. They'll give you the address if you make an appointment. GL!

Lknfrpssy
10-25-22, 13:50
Can someone PM me the location also? I'm concerned about the walk of shame if there's is still construction going on nearby.They'll also get your license plate number. I park on a side street off of Houghtailing and walk up.

Lknfrpssy
10-27-22, 00:32
To me if Tiffany is a 9, Momo is an 8, and Mika is a 7.5.I agree. I see Thai girls on Instagram who are nowhere near as pretty as Tiffany.

ChigB724
10-27-22, 17:24
This is my third visited feifei, and she said her last day leave on 30th, feifei is around 21 years old, very cute and short smaller girl with real natural C size. She doing amazing job to me, shower together first and on BBBJ tits sucking, long 69 not rush and cplaying doggie Cover on we have few positions until unload all the thing on her big ass top. She is a very fun and nice girl here. Loved smaller pussy. L 8 S8 A9.

ChigB724
11-02-22, 14:19
Sounds pali get new girls, viko is the same one back from couple months before?

But I'd real interested in F breast.

Geoisland
11-03-22, 15:26
Saw Viko today and was very pleased.

Cute, petite and fit with a great rack (either large b's or c's).

BBBJ was out of this world. Had to stop her so I could enjoy the rest.

All standard positions seemed available.

Geo.

CoffeeMocha
11-04-22, 18:07
If you are going to advertise, please use real pictures. Just blur the face or just show the body but not the face. No one wants to see fake pictures. Thanks.

Sidekick501
11-04-22, 21:39
Saw this lovely c-girl a couple of days ago. Stacked with the F sized fun bags but not fat as us typical that are stacked. She's not Chinese girl skinny, but nicely shaped. Pictures are fairly representative of her, but no, Asian escort houses and AMPs don't use real pictures. I think Ivy of Empire days made it a requirement, and look what happened to Empire. It's easy for LE identify and make arrests if the girl in the picture is advertising questionable activity. Only higher priced escorts use real pics as they also have the resources to heavily screen (thus the 600 and up prices). Maybe they could use blurred images but that's an ownership question. Anyway I digress. The dimensions of Shanshan in their ad are accurate.

She's typical of Pali and love spa service, looks and quality c-girls. BBBJ, daty, CFS, multiple positions, showers with you before and after. Caring and customer service oriented as all Chinese girls are. It's difficult for to me afford and justify 700 for an escort when the Pali girls are just as good, and I can afford to see them on a regular basis. I don't have smileys monger budget (wish I did).

Enjoy our access to these Chinese beauties while we can. You never know when all they stop coming here.

T6650
11-10-22, 12:21
https://hawaiianclub168.com/I would be curious if the Chinese text in these adds says the same as the English. It does seem a bit longer but who knows. I know menus in Chinese restaurants can be a lot different in the two languages. Anyone who can tell us?

Bono888
11-10-22, 13:21
It's pretty much the same as English. If you want to see, you can use a google lens feature on your smart phone to translate any language instantly. Just got to select the "translate" feature when using the app, point the camera to the text you want to translate and it'll do it automatically. Good Luck.

I would be curious if the Chinese text in these adds says the same as the English. It does seem a bit longer but who knows. I know menus in Chinese restaurants can be a lot different in the two languages. Anyone who can tell us?

Mr Poke
11-10-22, 15:11
They just use fancy names (lingo) for certain positions.

I would be curious if the Chinese text in these adds says the same as the English. It does seem a bit longer but who knows. I know menus in Chinese restaurants can be a lot different in the two languages. Anyone who can tell us?

AnonHiGuy
11-11-22, 21:04
Looks like new talent has arrived. Anyone sample?

Monsta808
11-14-22, 23:06
I saw the new Girl Bella today, Girl is same as the one in the Add just in the Add she was wearing more Make up. When I saw her today she was Fair Skinned, Taller than I expected and Make up was more Natural, Natural B / C Cups with a Cute Butt. Super Nice Young Girl, really Friendly. English was Ok but understood me well enough. She said she's Korean / Chinese, and will be here for 10 Days or so. First we Showered together, she cleaned my Back and Front then got on her knees for the BBBJ preview in the Shower. Very Nice, got back to the room she dried me off, then started to kiss me all over and sucking, I was worried I was going to have Hickeys, then started with a Slow BBBJ, then DATY, then 69. She has a full Triangle Bush in the Fron, but the Lips area was Trimmed. Then started in standing Doggy, then CG, RCG and then Finished in Mish. Girl could Handle a pounding, felt like the Faster and Harder I Went she got more into it. Finished with CIPCFS. After we laid Down and she just Cuddled with me a While, then she Gave me a Nice massage on my Back and Legs. After that, we Showered again together and she cleaned me up Again. L7. 5, A9, S9. Super Sweet Girl, Super Chill No Rush whatsoever and had the Full hour at 2* Paid with Venmo. Mama told me they moving soon to a legit MP with Table Shower in Town. And a new girl Coming tomorrow night and will Start on Wednesday, she said the New Girl is real Pretty as well. I would repeat with Bella, she was really service oriented, but was also Young, Tight and Firm.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22591917.html

HowlettJames
11-15-22, 23:46
Went to try and set something up however the location they gave me seems like a private residence in a neighborhood. Is that normal? I typically avoid things like that. Please give advice if the place is legit!

GofasBits
11-16-22, 09:34
Went to try and set something up however the location they gave me seems like a private residence in a neighborhood. Is that normal? I typically avoid things like that. Please give advice if the place is legit!You got to RTFF. There's been so many post in regards to this. Bottom line is if you don't feel safe don't go. GL!

Sam H
11-16-22, 15:58
Anybody can say if photos of Shanshan in the new ad are valid, or closes to valid?

Monsta808
11-16-22, 19:46
Anybody can say if photos of Shanshan in the new ad are valid, or closes to valid?This is the New Add.

Monsta808
11-16-22, 23:23
Seen Lemon Today, not to be mistaken with Lemon at Asia Spa. She's 22 years Old, Young and Petite. She was wearing White Lingerie, She has Man Made Cs with long Nips. She wears Fake lashes, and has a Cute Smile. Super Friendly, very pleasing. Took a shower together but no BBBJ preview, but as soon as we dried off in the Room, she began a long 15 min BBBJ, and then some serious Ball Licking. Then moved into some 69, then started CFS in Mish, then Doggy, then CG and Finished in Doggy. We laid down for a bit then she asked me if I wanted to go again in 5 Min. I was Tired so I passed, she massaged me until we took another Shower. Don't know if a second Pop is always available so YMMV. Before we showered she asked me again if I wanted a second Hour but I told her later this week. L 7. 5, A 8. 0, S 9. 0. She was a Brunette, Petite Spinner, With a Triangle Bush and Clean Shaved Lips. Cute Girl and she was Super Horny, Energizer Bunny. Saw Bella in the Hallway, told her Hi and Left.

The Quiz
11-16-22, 23:48
This is the New Add.

Anybody can say if photos of Shanshan in the new ad are valid, or closes to valid?I don't see a Shanshan but see a delicious Lemon. So we got a fresh young Lemon here, wonder how she compares to the Lemon at Asia Spa.

AnonHiGuy
11-17-22, 13:59
Seen Lemon Today, not to be mistaken with Lemon at Asia Spa. She's 22 years Old, Young and Petite. She was wearing White Lingerie, She has Man Made Cs with long Nips. She wears Fake lashes, and has a Cute Smile. Super Friendly, very pleasing. Took a shower together but no BBBJ preview, but as soon as we dried off in the Room, she began a long 15 min BBBJ, and then some serious Ball Licking. Then moved into some 69, then started CFS in Mish, then Doggy, then CG and Finished in Doggy. We laid down for a bit then she asked me if I wanted to go again in 5 Min. I was Tired so I passed, she massaged me until we took another Shower. Don't know if a second Pop is always available so YMMV. Before we showered she asked me again if I wanted a second Hour but I told her later this week. L 7. 5, A 8. 0, S 9. 0. She was a Brunette, Petite Spinner, With a Triangle Bush and Clean Shaved Lips. Cute Girl and she was Super Horny, Energizer Bunny. Saw Bella in the Hallway, told her Hi and Left.Does she look close to the photos?

SixtyNiner69
11-27-22, 17:34
Took a break from the norm decided to see lemon today she was just okay nothing special I would say early to mid 30's service was just okay with would not repeat too used to services from my girl Lily she has been really hard to beat lately have fun fellow mongers stay safe.

LargeRocket69
11-27-22, 17:47
Took a break from the norm decided to see lemon today she was just okay nothing special I would say early to mid 30's service was just okay with would not repeat too used to services from my girl Lily she has been really hard to beat lately have fun fellow mongers stay safe.Almost thought I was reading a report from Asia Spa. So her looks were just okay? Did you get a look at Bella?

LegendLuvr
12-02-22, 00:10
Has anyone tried the new girls?

Kealee29
12-02-22, 12:27
Has anyone checked out Ana or Dena we all know they aren't the ones in the photos but curious to know performance and looks wise are they close.

Sidekick501
12-03-22, 19:26
Has anyone checked out Ana or Dena we all know they aren't the ones in the photos but curious to know performance and looks wise are they close.Was told that the pics of Dena are hers, and Anna's are a close resemblance. I recall someone asking where the young k-girls were. These two would fit the bill. Most of the young k-girls that used to grace our shores all left for the mainland a long time ago. I'll go and check them out after payday. I hope we get more k-girls visits in the near future. I definitely miss all the k-pop all stars that used to live here.

Dan1388
12-03-22, 20:04
Saw Dena the other day, LAS 6/7/6.

Showered together, very brief bbj in shower. Service was just okay, she can't take a pounding at all and was hooking my legs so I couldn't get in all the way. I was also her first appointment for the day so I imagine it gets worse the later it gets. Would not repeat. Dena is around late twenties, I saw the other girl and she looked older like late 30's early 40's.

The Quiz
12-03-22, 22:19

Showered together, very brief bbj in shower. Service was just okay, she can't take a pounding at all and was hooking my legs so I couldn't get in all the way. I was also her first appointment for the day so I imagine it gets worse the later it gets. Would not repeat. Dena is around late twenties, I saw the other girl and she looked older like late 30's early 40's.Good looking out and not shilling. I'll pass on these two as well.

HNLparlot
12-03-22, 22:46
Was told that the pics of Dena are hers, and Anna's are a close resemblance. I recall someone asking where the young k-girls were. These two would fit the bill. Most of the young k-girls that used to grace our shores all left for the mainland a long time ago. I'll go and check them out after payday. I hope we get more k-girls visits in the near future. I definitely miss all the k-pop all stars that used to live here.

https://hawaiianclub168.com/According the first pics of the link that is Malaysia actress Cathryn Lee. You can search a lot information about her. So fake.

Doggiestyle98
12-04-22, 00:12

Showered together, very brief bbj in shower. Service was just okay, she can't take a pounding at all and was hooking my legs so I couldn't get in all the way. I was also her first appointment for the day so I imagine it gets worse the later it gets. Would not repeat. Dena is around late twenties, I saw the other girl and she looked older like late 30's early 40's.Dan,

Thank you for the reporting on Pali. Was planning to see Dena. Now. Pass. Thanks for looking out for brother mongers!

Doggie.

SnatchThat
12-04-22, 01:38
Both are not like their pictures at all. Both are not korean at all. Who looks prettier to the eye maybe would be Anna but who was better service is Dena. Who would I pick of the 2, Dena.

BoyWithLuv
12-04-22, 22:34
Both are not like their pictures at all. Both are not korean at all. Who looks prettier to the eye maybe would be Anna but who was better service is Dena. Who would I pick of the 2, Dena.How would you rate the 4 new girls you seen, Dena, Anna at Pali, and Tiffany, and Ayoung at Lemon Blossom? How do they compare to say someone like Mini (AR, Crystal Spa) in looks?

ChigB724
12-04-22, 22:50
Just got an appointment with new girl Dena.

She's a young beautiful girl had a very silky smooth skin, she's speaking Good English, easy going and friendly, she looks had special eyes.

And was a very good GFE experience as she is accommodating for the most part DFK BBBJ. She loves to DFk. Doesn't rush and lets you take in charge. Spent almost 60 minutes in various positions and she didn't complain about session being too long.

She said she's coming from South Korea, stay in town two weeks, lets you experience her body.

200 rose with very good experience at SF, I used to paid 3 with for cum two times.

Sidekick501
12-07-22, 23:59
Got paid, so true to my word I'm reporting back. I will agree that the pics they use aren't her. I think someone said that's SOP. It's not just here, but many of the places I've been that rely on online advertising. The only AMP / aamp that I've been to that regularly used real pics was empire. Anyway I digress. Since there was already reports on Deena, I went with Anna. She's Chinese, I would say 30's MILF, shoulder length black hair, 5'2 or so, white skin, and cute. What struck me right away was her breasts. They were probably a c cup, big enough, and natural. Soft as pillows, so if they were fake, the surgeon did an awesome job.

She joined me in the stand-up shower and scrubbed me clean. She paid particular attention to my ass. When they clean it that well, usually the girls have plans to do more. After the scrub down and towel service, she directed me to lie on my stomach as she was going to massage me. She proceeded to give me a decent rub down, then did the warm water kissing all over my back and legs (that warm water thing that c-girls are known for.

She then directed me to make doggie position. I didn't quite understand what she wanted at first, so she had to explain a couple of times. Mind you her English isn't great and my mandarin is non existent. I eventually got it, and she got to work. She cleaned me a little bit more and began the DATO. I'm a straight Middle aged guy so anything involving anal play on me gets me concerned. For the sake of the braduhood. TOFTT.

I didn't really care for the probing tongue but then she added a slow, gentle massage stroke of junior. Oh this is why the other team likes this. I went as long as I could to hold out, then I had to take a pause. She then had me get on my knees and proceeded to suck the life out of junior. I then returned the favor by DATY to calm me down. Finally the cover went on and went to work multiple positions. When completed, she cleaned me off and gave me another rubdown. I did the 300 version. I'm not sure what you get for 200. The DATO and simultaneous stroke was a unique experience. I've never had that from a c girl. Actually any provider. I had to do some pounding to reaffirm the manhood. I had fun and sneaking in and out of the Pali house at night is pretty easy and discreet.

On the way out I saw Dena eating and I said hi. Young, skinny Chinese, pretty. She looked similar to the ad.

BScotti
12-09-22, 17:25
Got paid, so true to my word I'm reporting back. I will agree that the pics they use aren't her. I think someone said that's SOP. It's not just here, but many of the places I've been that rely on online advertising. The only AMP / aamp that I've been to that regularly used real pics was empire. Anyway I digress. Since there was already reports on Deena, I went with Anna. She's Chinese, I would say 30's MILF, shoulder length black hair, 5'2 or so, white skin, and cute. What struck me right away was her breasts. They were probably a c cup, big enough, and natural. Soft as pillows, so if they were fake, the surgeon did an awesome job.

She joined me in the stand-up shower and scrubbed me clean. She paid particular attention to my ass. When they clean it that well, usually the girls have plans to do more. After the scrub down and towel service, she directed me to lie on my stomach as she was going to massage me. She proceeded to give me a decent rub down, then did the warm water kissing all over my back and legs (that warm water thing that c-girls are known for.

She then directed me to make doggie position. I didn't quite understand what she wanted at first, so she had to explain a couple of times. Mind you her English isn't great and my mandarin is non existent. I eventually got it, and she got to work. She cleaned me a little bit more and began the DATO. I'm a straight Middle aged guy so anything involving anal play on me gets me concerned. For the sake of the braduhood. TOFTT.

I didn't really care for the probing tongue but then she added a slow, gentle massage stroke of junior. Oh this is why the other team likes this. I went as long as I could to hold out, then I had to take a pause. She then had me get on my knees and proceeded to suck the life out of junior. I then returned the favor by DATY to calm me down. Finally the cover went on and went to work multiple positions. When completed, she cleaned me off and gave me another rubdown. I did the 300 version. I'm not sure what you get for 200. The DATO and simultaneous stroke was a unique experience. I've never had that from a c girl. Actually any provider. I had to do some pounding to reaffirm the manhood. I had fun and sneaking in and out of the Pali house at night is pretty easy and discreet.

On the way out I saw Dena eating and I said hi. Young, skinny Chinese, pretty. She looked similar to the ad.Thanks for the report at Anna. Based off looks, which one would you pick? There are mixed reviews on Dena, but ShigB's review looks a bit shill.

Sadly I can only go during the day and do the walk of shame with all the construction guys there.

Dan1388
12-09-22, 20:19
Thanks for the report at Anna. Based off looks, which one would you pick? There are mixed reviews on Dena, but ShigB's review looks a bit shill.

Sadly I can only go during the day and do the walk of shame with all the construction guys there.ShigB's juuuuust might be a shill LOL.

Big Gulp
12-09-22, 23:55
Thanks for the report at Anna. Based off looks, which one would you pick? There are mixed reviews on Dena, but ShigB's review looks a bit shill.

Sadly I can only go during the day and do the walk of shame with all the construction guys there.Don't be shame. The construction guys probably rather do what you're doing at the house than what they are doing.

Sidekick501
12-10-22, 06:25

Sadly I can only go during the day and do the walk of shame with all the construction guys there.If you are basing your choice on looks (either civilians or pros) always choose youth. You probably can't go wrong with youth and beauty (unless you expect them to treat you like a BF). Young girls have a very difficult time pretending to be in love with you. Older women can, but it's an acquired skill. Older women are more likely to be willing to please. Younger women grace you with their presence. Dena is young and a cutie.

As for the construction workers, don't sweat it. I'm sure they all are customers after work is done. If you go there during the day, park around the corner, put on the face mask and sunglasses, and walk right in looking incognito.

Waerqw
12-17-22, 01:21
Can someone pm me the location? Sounds interesting, just want to know if its more pali or kalihi area.

LegendLuvr
12-17-22, 01:41
Can someone pm me the location? Sounds interesting, just want to know if its more pali or kalihi area.Makanani by Kam, the school and shopping center.

PauMoku
12-17-22, 02:46
Makanani by Kam, the school and shopping center.I thought they changed location. I went about a year ago and the place was on Makanani, with covered parking provided.

AceDoe
12-17-22, 15:30
Anyone planning on visiting the new girls soon?

Lknfrpssy
12-17-22, 17:16
Miko and Mimi are in the site now. Pics if Miko look good. Someone TOFTT.

GofasBits
12-18-22, 05:43
Miko and Mimi are in the site now. Pics if Miko look good. Someone TOFTT.If it's the same girl using the same pics she's a returnee. Honestly can't comment on her service as I don't remember if it was worth a repeat. I would say pics are close IIRC. GL!

AnonHiGuy
12-18-22, 14:35
Miko and Mimi are in the site now. Pics if Miko look good. Someone TOFTT.FWIW when I ask if the pics are 100% real (as they note on the ad) and if not I will leave the appointment they refuse to answer, totally dodging the question. I get that most use fake or doctored up photos, but don't put text on there that says "100% real" if they aren't.

MakaKiller
12-18-22, 17:34
FWIW when I ask if the pics are 100% real (as they note on the ad) and if not I will leave the appointment they refuse to answer, totally dodging the question. I get that most use fake or doctored up photos, but don't put text on there that says "100% real" if they aren't.FWIW I have come to assume that all pics are not of the provider / s unless proven otherwise. They can technically claim that the pics are "real" but they may not necessarily be those of the advertised provider. Chumming or palu for mongers. Stay Safe gentlemen.

SnatchThat
12-18-22, 20:23
Seen both Miko and Mimi what they look like. Mimi was here couple months ago, she was the tall one last time they had her. So you're not missing much. Miko, does resembled her pictures but those teeth put her way below the scale. Plus, I think I am going to pause this location as now it is problematic for me. I wouldn't want to be caught with what I saw going on at the place.

Big Gulp
12-19-22, 12:28
Seen both Miko and Mimi what they look like. Mimi was here couple months ago, she was the tall one last time they had her. So you're not missing much. Miko, does resembled her pictures but those teeth put her way below the scale. Plus, I think I am going to pause this location as now it is problematic for me. I wouldn't want to be caught with what I saw going on at the place.What did you see there?

Ck813
12-19-22, 15:06
From my experience the $$ version is not worth it. If you are going here plan on spending $$$ or don't go. No DFK, shitty BBBJ and a dead fish cfs experience. The provider is still nice but they know how to turn it on for another $.

ImBatman808
12-19-22, 19:21
From my experience the $$ version is not worth it. If you are going here plan on spending $$$ or don't go. No DFK, shitty BBBJ and a dead fish cfs experience. The provider is still nice but they know how to turn it on for another $.I got bad service here from Mina a while back even though it was $$$. Visited her because of the reviews saying awesome service, but it was the opposite.

StickyWeed
12-19-22, 20:09
Seen both Miko and Mimi what they look like. Mimi was here couple months ago, she was the tall one last time they had her. So you're not missing much. Miko, does resembled her pictures but those teeth put her way below the scale. Plus, I think I am going to pause this location as now it is problematic for me. I wouldn't want to be caught with what I saw going on at the place.DM is good. I was thinking about checking this place out but I'm always a little sketched out with these Chinese connection places, especially if they guarantee a certain type of service. My belief is that the girl should dictate what she wants to do.

GofasBits
12-21-22, 22:59
Seen both Miko and Mimi what they look like. Mimi was here couple months ago, she was the tall one last time they had her. So you're not missing much. Miko, does resembled her pictures but those teeth put her way below the scale. Plus, I think I am going to pause this location as now it is problematic for me. I wouldn't want to be caught with what I saw going on at the place.Got to clear your inbox or delete some other messages.

Russo
01-04-23, 22:03
Saw line up. Mimi civo and beibei. Beibei picture on site looks somewhat like her. She has some huge tits but was definitely not g's as advertised. I have a friend who truly has natural f's but hers are more huge than beibei. Civo picture was not her although somewhat resemble it. Beibei and Civo definitely share something in common. Their teeth were would be what would drop my rating of them. Beibei L from 8 to 6. Civo L would be from 7 to 5. Civo doesn't have c tits. More like a B. Anywho. Out of the lineup, I chose Mimi. She's tall and I'd say looks way better than the others Mimi L is 7. Anyway, I digress.

I ended up choosing Beibei. Went to room then went to bathroom. She helped me in the shower. A lot of massaging of the gents with soap then rinse off. Back to room. Normal activities. Can take a pounding. Her tits were nice and fluffy like pillows. Times up, went to shower and out the door. I did notice that their pricing on their site changed a bit. Take a looks gents. L6 A8 (quite friendly) S8. The shower before the deed added +1 to it otherwise it would be 7.

Russo
01-05-23, 15:13
Saw line up. Mimi civo and beibei. Beibei picture on site looks somewhat like her. She has some huge tits but was definitely not g's as advertised. I have a friend who truly has natural f's but hers are more huge than beibei. Civo picture was not her although somewhat resemble it. Beibei and Civo definitely share something in common. Their teeth were would be what would drop my rating of them. Beibei L from 8 to 6. Civo L would be from 7 to 5. Civo doesn't have c tits. More like a B. Anywho. Out of the lineup, I chose Mimi. She's tall and I'd say looks way better than the others Mimi L is 7. Anyway, I digress.

I ended up choosing Beibei. Went to room then went to bathroom. She helped me in the shower. A lot of massaging of the gents with soap then rinse off. Back to room. Normal activities. Can take a pounding. Her tits were nice and fluffy like pillows. Times up, went to shower and out the door. I did notice that their pricing on their site changed a bit. Take a looks gents. L6 A8 (quite friendly) S8. The shower before the deed added +1 to it otherwise it would be 7.Sorry for confusion. It was early in the morning. But I chose beibei. Out of the lineup, as for looks I would have gone with Mimi. But I ended up choosing beibei for the fun bags.

Dan1388
01-07-23, 21:24
Sorry for confusion. It was early in the morning. But I chose beibei. Out of the lineup, as for looks I would have gone with Mimi. But I ended up choosing beibei for the fun bags.About how old would you say Civo and Beibei looked?

BScotti
01-07-23, 21:38

I ended up choosing Beibei. Went to room then went to bathroom. She helped me in the shower. A lot of massaging of the gents with soap then rinse off. Back to room. Normal activities. Can take a pounding. Her tits were nice and fluffy like pillows. Times up, went to shower and out the door. I did notice that their pricing on their site changed a bit. Take a looks gents. L6 A8 (quite friendly) S8. The shower before the deed added +1 to it otherwise it would be 7.What did you pay? Like you said, pricing is all weird now on their page.

Also did they change location? Website says Kalakaua ave now.

RoadRally2
01-07-23, 22:28
What did you pay? Like you said, pricing is all weird now on their page.

Also did they change location? Website says Kalakaua ave now.Wow good eye. The pricing did change and the address

JDorian
01-08-23, 03:06
Wow good eye. The pricing did change and the addressI was told that they moved to the kapiolani area, but haven't had the opportunity to visit so can't say how the new rotation is. I'm getting hit by post Christmas bills so it might be a minute before I can visit. Call them and they will tell you exactly where they are. Just be happy that we are getting more options. We got Pali House, Crystal Palace, love spa, lemon blossom, Angel, Asia, Blue Star, etc. I haven't visited Happiness since happy passed (still sad about that).

It's far better than three years ago. Hoping that our scene continues to approves. I don't want to relive 2019-2021 era. That was pretty bleak. We've had visiting escorts returning for some time, but I don't have the funds to see them on a regular basis. Those prices are hitting 800 now.

Let's support our local AMPs when we can. It can only get better if we do. Being overly critical isn't helping anyone. It's not 2015 anymore, so don't expect that level of quality or service. I'm just happy affordable options are re-emerging.

ClaraForever
01-08-23, 13:40
I was told that they moved to the kapiolani area, but haven't had the opportunity to visit so can't say how the new rotation is. I'm getting hit by post Christmas bills so it might be a minute before I can visit. Call them and they will tell you exactly where they are. Just be happy that we are getting more options. We got Pali House, Crystal Palace, love spa, lemon blossom, Angel, Asia, Blue Star, etc. I haven't visited Happiness since happy passed (still sad about that).

It's far better than three years ago. Hoping that our scene continues to approves. I don't want to relive 2019-2021 era. That was pretty bleak. We've had visiting escorts returning for some time, but I don't have the funds to see them on a regular basis. Those prices are hitting 800 now.

Let's support our local AMPs when we can. It can only get better if we do. Being overly critical isn't helping anyone. It's not 2015 anymore, so don't expect that level of quality or service. I'm just happy affordable options are re-emerging.Some girls complain that they can not invite their friends to Hawaii, especially Korean places. Because Hawaii is too notorious as avoid spot. High expectation, low payment, too much bb pressure at the first encounter. Well grandmas may come, but with bad reputation, younger talents will not come when they have choices in mainland. And who knows? Winter is slow season in many mainland places, spring is coming weather is getting warmer, left over AMP girls in Hawaii may fly to mainland back.

Patonko
01-08-23, 14:00
Saw Beibei yesterday. Will say she is not the girl in the photos but she is still very attractive, I would go as far as saying she's as cute as the girl in the photos. And she does have some huge breasts, she told me EE when I asked.

After I arrived Beibei came into the room. She asked for payment first and I obliged. Based on the new website's prices I paid $3. After she returned we went to the shower. I asked for a BBBJ preview and she obliged. After shower went back to the room with more BBBJ. If you're a fan of a nice long BBBJ Beibei is the girl for you. Cover on and we go at it, missionary, doggy and cowgirl. She can really take a pounding. I asked if I could CIM and she declined, so I came on her big beautiful titties. She commented that it was "a lot" and kept saying "wow" as she cleaned herself up. Back to the shower, quick kiss goodbye and I left. I gave her a $20 tip for being so cute.

Overall I give the experience a 7. Beibei is hot af and I never felt rushed. Only con is that she seemed a little nervous and detached the whole time, wasn't as "into it" as some of the more experienced girls. And no CIM, which is a favorite of mine. Still she's hot, doesn't try to rush you and is overall a really sweet girl. On a side note, a previous reviewer mentioned her teeth detracted from her looks. I didn't get a good look but they didn't look too bad for me. I've dated SW's straight up missing teeth so Beibei's dental situation wasn't of note to me.

L: 8.

A: 7.

S: 8.

NormalDude2002
01-08-23, 18:45
About how old would you say Civo and Beibei looked?Saw Civo not that long ago. Not her in the pics. She does look relatively young. Like under 25 young.

Performance was lacking, doesn't seem like she wants to be there.

I guess for us in Oahu we get choice of old and good service or young and lame service. Had been a while since I had someone that young. Gone are the days of both. Thing about the old ones some of them been in the game a long time and some days their effort is lacking too from being tired.

SnatchThat
01-09-23, 00:32
Got to clear your inbox or delete some other messages.All clear now.

Dan1388
01-09-23, 02:31
Saw Civo not that long ago. Not her in the pics. She does look relatively young. Like under 25 young.

Performance was lacking, doesn't seem like she wants to be there.

I guess for us in Oahu we get choice of old and good service or young and lame service. Had been a while since I had someone that young. Gone are the days of both. Thing about the old ones some of them been in the game a long time and some days their effort is lacking too from being tired.Thanks for the update about Civo. $80 HF. Service needs to be damn spectacular. They need talent equivalent to their high process.

ChigB724
01-12-23, 18:34
Three ladies choose from Yesterd and I picked with Civo, she's looks young around 24 or 25, skinny and short, I was pay 2 $$ for yesterday, this morning booked Breibei, of course Beibei was more hot I'd like, just payed 3 $$ soft natural E was table nuru. Never try Mimi, she's not my type, plan to see Beibei again a low my time.

Russo
01-13-23, 11:32
Three ladies choose from Yesterd and I picked with Civo, she's looks young around 24 or 25, skinny and short, I was pay 2 $$ for yesterday, this morning booked Breibei, of course Beibei was more hot I'd like, just payed 3 $$ soft natural E was table nuru. Never try Mimi, she's not my type, plan to see Beibei again a low my time.Admin, by no means am I attacking the poster. However, this user seems to only post in pali and it seems like it's the mama who wrote out the reviews. If not mama, the mamas friend. Looking back at the earlier posts, the Engrish went from proper grammar to FOB grammar. I mean, I get it trying to promote the shop, but come on now.

NormalDude2002
01-13-23, 12:02
Admin, by no means am I attacking the poster. However, this user seems to only post in pali and it seems like it's the mama who wrote out the reviews. If not mama, the mamas friend. Looking back at the earlier posts, the Engrish went from proper grammar to FOB grammar. I mean, I get it trying to promote the shop, but come on now.Theres a momma and even a dude that works there, who knows could be.

Russo
01-13-23, 12:34
Theres a momma and even a dude that works there, who knows could be.It's obviously multiple (2 or more) people using the account. I mean just really look at the language. The English went from "Hi Hello" to "eye Herro".

YoungMonger808
01-13-23, 20:41
Saw Beibei yesterday. Will say she is not the girl in the photos but she is still very attractive, I would go as far as saying she's as cute as the girl in the photos. And she does have some huge breasts, she told me EE when I asked.

After I arrived Beibei came into the room. She asked for payment first and I obliged. Based on the new website's prices I paid $3. After she returned we went to the shower. I asked for a BBBJ preview and she obliged. After shower went back to the room with more BBBJ. If you're a fan of a nice long BBBJ Beibei is the girl for you. Cover on and we go at it, missionary, doggy and cowgirl. She can really take a pounding. I asked if I could CIM and she declined, so I came on her big beautiful titties. She commented that it was "a lot" and kept saying "wow" as she cleaned herself up. Back to the shower, quick kiss goodbye and I left. I gave her a $20 tip for being so cute.

Overall I give the experience a 7. Beibei is hot af and I never felt rushed. Only con is that she seemed a little nervous and detached the whole time, wasn't as "into it" as some of the more experienced girls. And no CIM, which is a favorite of mine. Still she's hot, doesn't try to rush you and is overall a really sweet girl. On a side note, a previous reviewer mentioned her teeth detracted from her looks. I didn't get a good look but they didn't look too bad for me. I've dated SW's straight up missing teeth so Beibei's dental situation wasn't of note to me.

A: 7.

S: 8.Concur with pretty much everything on this post with a few exceptions.

Menu price is $$. 6 now instead of $$.

Cim was allowed but immediately spit it out afterwards LOL.

TrialnError
01-15-23, 01:44
Concur with pretty much everything on this post with a few exceptions.

Menu price is $$. 6 now instead of $$.

Cim was allowed but immediately spit it out afterwards LOL.So 260 is the standard price and not 200? At least she allowed CIM, for that price, she should.

YoungMonger808
01-15-23, 02:42
So 260 is the standard price and not 200? At least she allowed CIM, for that price, she should.Based off the menu,. 8 for hf, $. 4 for service. 4 for GFE is how the momma explained the price and the charge.

If you do 45 mins with non GFE, it'll be $$.

Jujubean504
01-18-23, 19:23
Anyone have the number for them? The website has the phone blank. Thanks!

H Mobius
01-19-23, 05:50
Anyone have the number for them? The website has the phone blank. Thanks!https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki/22855310.html

KuiKui2
01-19-23, 16:22
Had the chance to meet Selili and selected 1 hr ABC from their new menu. Huge smile at the front door, cute face, pretty eyes, real friendly personality. Her table shower nuru was incredible. Face down at first, she lathered me up and away she went. Lots of focus on the sensitive detailed parts. Had me flip, lathered me up, and climbed on. She was so sensuous with great eye contact. Almost lost it on the table. Rinsed off with some BB preview and back to the room. Great BBBJ with passion and hunger. Did great things with the tip of her tongue. CFS with me on top where she let me dictate the pace and action. Very responsive with some DFK along the way. Sensuous and sultry with some edging. Almost tantric. At some point she re positioned her legs to squeeze on me and started giving it back as much as I was enjoying her. Couldn't hold back any longer. Took her time with the dismount. Actually pulled me back down to stay connected. Intimate cuddling and conversation after. Shower to clean up and checked out at the full 60 minutes. Paid 3 $$ up front and didn't ask for change. Definite repeat for as many days a I can find. 8/10/10.

JDorian
01-20-23, 05:24
Had the chance to meet Selili and selected 1 hr ABC from their new menu. Huge smile at the front door, cute face, pretty eyes, real friendly personality. Her table shower nuru was incredible. Face down at first, she lathered me up and away she went. Lots of focus on the sensitive detailed parts. Had me flip, lathered me up, and climbed on. She was so sensuous with great eye contact. Almost lost it on the table. Rinsed off with some BB preview and back to the room. Great BBBJ with passion and hunger. Did great things with the tip of her tongue. CFS with me on top where she let me dictate the pace and action. Very responsive with some DFK along the way. Sensuous and sultry with some edging. Almost tantric. At some point she re positioned her legs to squeeze on me and started giving it back as much as I was enjoying her. Couldn't hold back any longer. Took her time with the dismount. Actually pulled me back down to stay connected. Intimate cuddling and conversation after. Shower to clean up and checked out at the full 60 minutes. Paid 3 $$ up front and didn't ask for change. Definite repeat for as many days a I can find. 8/10/10.I had a very similar experience with Selili. Pics of her aren't really her, but I wasn't disappointed when I met her. She has a traditional C-girl look. Squarish jaw, pretty dark eyes, and long silky black hair. She's about 5'3 or 4, I'm not good at judging weight, but she's fit looking. As for age, she's Chinese so I've been wrong before as Asian girls hide their age well. I'm guessing late 20's or early 30's. Still younger than most of the options we have going on right now. When I made my appointment, they sent me the menu. I chose options A, B, C. That was 60 minutes, GFE, and BTB table shower. She's very skilled at the TS. I had to fight off the urge as I took the one shot option. So lots of edging (similar to this monger's experience). BBBJ, DATY, PTP rub, and DFK.

The intensity of her DFK is of course YMMV, but because I warned her up, and we had a degree of chemistry, it transitioned to some intense GFE / DFK. I lasted as long as I could, but she went to the heavy moaning, and yes mission accomplished. It was CFS, but still fun. The BTB TS was a treat. I haven't experienced that for a while. Selili is here for another week, so if you want to see her, do it soon.

Oh and the new Pali location is very discreet. It's about as UTR as you can get but also in plain sight. No walk of shame, you can slip and out of that place with no problem, conveniently located with lots of parking.

Support your local AMPs gents. The downturn in the local economy is affecting all of our AMPs. I'm doing my best to keep all of our AMPs afloat. As for scores, it's all subjective, but I would agree with Kui2's assessment.

Almost forgot, as I was leaving I got a glimpse of a tall skinny Chinese girl wearing a guys dress shirt like robe. She looked pretty good. I asked who she was, and was told Long long. Hopefully I can see her before she leaves.

Kung Hei Fat Choy fellas. Go get some Chinese this weekend.

Jujubean504
01-20-23, 15:30
Finally got a chance to check out this place. The new location is much more convenient than the old. The only thing is that it shares a hallway with looks like doctors office. Went at night so nobody was there. I wanted to try Selili but I got Mini. She's very nice and good size man made chest. My room was tiny but off to the shower and simple rinse and wash no TS. Back to the room she started with boob rub on the back. I conversed mainly in Chinese with her and her voice sounded like mini mouse. So bubbly and cheerful it was interesting. Got BBBJ with some water technique. Very nice! The. The standard CFS in mish and dog. After that rinsed again. Total time was an hour. She's definitely nice attitude but I was looking for someone who DFK. Wasn't offered a menu but paid $$.

ImBatman808
01-26-23, 01:27
Picture of her does not match at all. Yes she looks to be younger at mid 20's to early 30's. I would give her face a 4-5. Body a 5. As or Bs is accurate though. Attitude I'm not sure. Service is junk. BBBJ was short, barley any DFK, complained about my size and refused to do a standard position, and out the door about half the time earlier then supposed to. Previous review of her minus the shill review is generous on her looks imo. I know it's a YMMV with these girls though as I see a couple of positive reviews with the current rotation at Pali minus the shill review. On the bright side plesant enough girl with the conversation and believe I passed by Mimi. Older but very nice looking MILF with pretty face and slender. New location is close to Happiness, ample parking, and discreet.

Waerqw
01-26-23, 02:50
Asked for long long a few hours in advance and was made to wait about 45 minutes for her after I showed up

Ajarn
01-27-23, 19:15
Asked for long long a few hours in advance and was made to wait about 45 minutes for her after I showed upYou should've known you're in for a long wait.

Waerqw
01-28-23, 00:30
You should've known you're in for a long wait.They double book often?

Big Gulp
01-28-23, 05:37
They double book often?Not sure about the double book part but I think Ajarn was having fun word playing with her name. You said you saw long long and he said you should've expected to have to wait a long time, LOL.

YoungMonger808
01-28-23, 15:43
They double book often?They do double book often.

SnatchThat
01-29-23, 00:33
They do double book often.And when you get there oops sorry busy.

Ezaker
01-29-23, 03:19
Yaya is definitely a cutie and a freak in the sheets.

I alway go for the 2 pop option to make my travel worthwhile. She greeted me at the door. Very bubbly and excited to get going. Her face resembles the pics but not 100% she is really cute though. Off tonthe stand-up shower where she did a quick BBBJ preview and buttered me up with the you're so handsome marry me card, I get it all the time with these C-girl so maybe it's true LOL. Then Back to the bedroom. She went off, BBBJ w / the load of bls and then she cleaned my whole body with her tongue. Switched to 69 and I couldn't get a good angle but she seemed to enjoy it. She got on top Cfs, rcg, cg, mish and then I couldn't hold it. Rested for a min, then we chilled for about 5 min conversating over google translate. She asked me if I seen anyone else and if I go often. Then she asked if she was the best I ever had in the AMPs. She actually is the best lately. Then she went down for some BBBJ to get me up again, it didn't take long. Then this time I had her lay down while I daty. Oh she came about 3 times and told me to fuck her NOW! Went back in mish and she came again! Back to flat doggie and ended in side doggie where she came again. You can tell when a lady cums when the tone of the moan become more of a groan LOL. And when I exploded in her, we both collapsed and catch our breaths. She then said 5 times. I said what?. 5 times I. Then she made this gesture like her punani exploded. I knew what she was talking about, I counted LOL. I had a blast! Treat her right gentlemen.

S: 9.

A: 9.

Zoink
01-29-23, 06:31
Yaya is definitely a cutie and a freak in the sheets.Ezaker, Are the pics of Yaya acurate?

Sidekick501
01-29-23, 06:49
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/22861103.html

I also was told that Yaya was fine and highly recommended. I don't have any experience with her so can't say, but it's nice to hear a positive review from a senior. I'll go when funds are available. I hope to go soon.

LivininDa808
01-29-23, 14:32
Ezaker, Are the pics of Yaya acurate?The photo is of Lucy Park. Checkout her IG account.

TrialnError
01-29-23, 16:20
Ezaker, Are the pics of Yaya acurate?He mentioned she resembles the pic but not 100% so the pics are not of her. She still sounds cute if she resembles the pic.

Sam H
01-29-23, 17:28
Don't see her in the new ad.

H Mobius
01-29-23, 21:33
Don't see her in the new ad.They said BeiBei left a while ago and won't be back.

ImBatman808
02-01-23, 23:36
Face is 5-6 and appears to be early 30's. Body is skinny-out of shape, not too bad. Not too friendly and didn't want to talk even with translate app. Might be because of the langugage barrier. Chose the $$ option. BBBJ around 5 mins. Out the door earlier at like 15 mins instead of 45 mins that is said on menu. No massage offered like the menu states before or after. Check out their menu on what it gets you. They want you to go for the $$$ option for 69. I wonder if I would have gotten the other services listed at $$$. Should have went to the normal AMPs and gotten more service instead. Yes, they do have more younger than the normal AMPs, but the girls at normal AMPs have better looks regardless of age and service. Saw Long Long on the way out and her face-looks is lower than Yaya. Maybe I would have gotten better service at the $$$, but maybe not as Mina at $$$ at old location was bad. Even SF/Love Spa is better than this place. At least they don't cut my time even with their bait and switch at times. I'm done with this place at least for a while. YMMV.

WonHungLow
02-04-23, 00:00
Face is 5-6 and appears to be early 30's. Body is skinny-out of shape, not too bad. Not too friendly and didn't want to talk even with translate app. Might be because of the langugage barrier. Chose the $$ option. BBBJ around 5 mins. Out the door earlier at like 15 mins instead of 45 mins that is said on menu. No massage offered like the menu states before or after. Check out their menu on what it gets you. They want you to go for the $$$ option for 69. I wonder if I would have gotten the other services listed at $$$. Should have went to the normal AMPs and gotten more service instead. Yes, they do have more younger than the normal AMPs, but the girls at normal AMPs have better looks regardless of age and service. Saw Long Long on the way out and her face-looks is lower than Yaya. Maybe I would have gotten better service at the $$$, but maybe not as Mina at $$$ at old location was bad. Even SF/Love Spa is better than this place. At least they don't cut my time even with their bait and switch at times. I'm done with this place at least for a while. YMMV.Wow Bruddah Thanks for the heads up. What a ripoff. Pass on this place.

GofasBits
02-04-23, 00:58
Face is 5-6 and appears to be early 30's. Body is skinny-out of shape, not too bad. Not too friendly and didn't want to talk even with translate app. Might be because of the langugage barrier. Chose the $$ option. BBBJ around 5 mins. Out the door earlier at like 15 mins instead of 45 mins that is said on menu. No massage offered like the menu states before or after. Check out their menu on what it gets you. They want you to go for the $$$ option for 69. I wonder if I would have gotten the other services listed at $$$. Should have went to the normal AMPs and gotten more service instead. Yes, they do have more younger than the normal AMPs, but the girls at normal AMPs have better looks regardless of age and service. Saw Long Long on the way out and her face-looks is lower than Yaya. Maybe I would have gotten better service at the $$$, but maybe not as Mina at $$$ at old location was bad. Even SF/Love Spa is better than this place. At least they don't cut my time even with their bait and switch at times. I'm done with this place at least for a while. YMMV.Sorry to hear about the extremely short time service. Dunno if management cares or not what kind of service the girls provide even though they have a list on their site. Maybe they do because now Yaya isn't in their ad anymore. Unless it's just coincidentally time for a new girl to rotate in. It's always buyer beware and YMMV, but shitty when it feels like you always getting the crap end of YMMV. GL!

Bottom Out
02-04-23, 16:01
Don't see her in the new ad.When was Bei Bei here? Did you get to see her, how would you rate her?

KuiKui2
02-04-23, 16:19
The pictures are not her. She is the same cute Mary from a previous tour last fall. Great big smile, warm hug, and oh those gorgeous eyes. Visited with her several times on her last stay. Gentlemen, if you love the slow burn like I do and find it intoxicating, this sultry lady is fire. Literally no motion is wasted with her as she moves with passionate intent. Lots of the usual activities, but with a slow smoldering like pace. Time with her almost stands still for me. After riding the edge for some time, she shows off her Kegels, and that was plenty enough for me. Good conversation through translator, although her voice, even speaking Chinese and some broken English matches her sultry looks. Think Asian version of Vanessa Marcil in The Rock. Caressing the whole time through and even during the after shower. Actually went OT some 15 minutes as we got into some good convo. Sounds like she's going to be in and out for a few weeks. Be nice to her gentlemen.

The Quiz
02-05-23, 00:36
The pictures are not her. She is the same cute Mary from a previous tour last fall. Great big smile, warm hug, and oh those gorgeous eyes. Visited with her several times on her last stay. Gentlemen, if you love the slow burn like I do and find it intoxicating, this sultry lady is fire. Literally no motion is wasted with her as she moves with passionate intent. Lots of the usual activities, but with a slow smoldering like pace. Time with her almost stands still for me. After riding the edge for some time, she shows off her Kegels, and that was plenty enough for me. Good conversation through translator, although her voice, even speaking Chinese and some broken English matches her sultry looks. Think Asian version of Vanessa Marcil in The Rock. Caressing the whole time through and even during the after shower. Actually went OT some 15 minutes as we got into some good convo. Sounds like she's going to be in and out for a few weeks. Be nice to her gentlemen.Is this the same Mary who was working at Hunnewell when they were located near Piikoi a few years back? That Mary was taller like 5'6", nice face, slim body, friendly personality, good BBBJ, and could take a pounding w / no complaints.

KuiKui2
02-05-23, 06:05
Is this the same Mary who was working at Hunnewell when they were located near Piikoi a few years back? That Mary was taller like 5'6", nice face, slim body, friendly personality, good BBBJ, and could take a pounding w / no complaints.Can't say. Only met her last fall.

NightWing24
02-17-23, 12:35
Where is their new location? Haven't had time to stop, and the last time they were still located at the top of the hill. PM is fine.

TheThinker808
02-17-23, 20:57
Where is their new location? Haven't had time to stop, and the last time they were still located at the top of the hill. PM is fine.If you get their new location can you let me know the number and new place good sir?

BScotti
02-17-23, 21:23
Where is their new location? Haven't had time to stop, and the last time they were still located at the top of the hill. PM is fine.Here's their latest ads. They're on Kalakaua ave near CC.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/22943056.html

Randy0511
02-18-23, 07:27
I went to see Mary got Coco, she is cute. Offers a different service set than what I was expecting. She asked for XXX + 20 for 2 times. She treated me like I was less than human. I am guessing she is used to bdsm idk. Standard 10 minute BBBJ with CFS. I followed up with some more BBBJ which she was very reluctant to do. She definitely did not want BBBJCIM and did not want to even finish she rushed me and then told me it was time once I popped the first time. Save your money there are better places got a lot better service with better girls for less kala. Check this place out if you want better service https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/by-pacific-honda-china-town/22937902.html 8084286384. L-8 A-5 S-5 no massage to speak of so if that is your thing avoid.

Waerqw
02-18-23, 15:57
I went to see Mary got Coco, she is cute. Offers a different service set than what I was expecting. She asked for XXX + 20 for 2 times. She treated me like I was less than human. I am guessing she is used to bdsm idk. Standard 10 minute BBBJ with CFS. I followed up with some more BBBJ which she was very reluctant to do. She definitely did not want BBBJCIM and did not want to even finish she rushed me and then told me it was time once I popped the first time. Save your money there are better places got a lot better service with better girls for less kala. Check this place out if you want better service https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/by-pacific-honda-china-town/22937902.html 8084286384. L-8 A-5 S-5 no massage to speak of so if that is your thing avoid.I had similar from coco and long long. Maybe not really the talking part, she only said a few words. Luckily before my first appointment they told me 2 bills, so that's what I paid each time. They gave me the jackhammer at like 15 minutes. Sounds like extra tip doesn't get you anywhere, they just want to push volume.

RoadRally2
02-19-23, 19:15
Thanks for posting report. This place very YMMV. Seems like service depends on the girl more then how much you pay. Had a few experience like recent reports with previous girls. And also had the top 2-3 experiences I've had on island since Covid. So YMMV and hope they get some good ones again.

H Mobius
02-20-23, 17:10
I went to see Mary got Coco.Happened to me with different girls and maybe different circumstances. There seems to be a few days delay after a girl leaves and their ad is updated, but they don't tell you this when you book an appointment. This way they get you to come on down and stick you with someone else in the hopes you will stay and give them money.

It's a pretty good parlor but the way the girls are programmed to function according to the boss's menu (which they have cranked up the rates without notice) is not to my liking. I once pecked the girl on the lips because I gave-in to her charms and boom she wanted another 40 bucks.

On the other hand, another girl initiated the DFK and did not mention it; this was the B & S girl but I was pleasant about it versus giving her a hard time for something that was not her fault. Patience is key with girls such as these who may be under a lot of stress. Along those lines, they do go out for things like shopping; another possible cause for switching girls.

Jujubean504
02-25-23, 15:03
Anyone try the new lineup yet? I want to visit yukiki seeing if anyone got reviews yet.

KuiKui2
02-26-23, 01:31
Anyone try the new lineup yet? I want to visit yukiki seeing if anyone got reviews yet.Saw Koely. Had to see the girl behind those amazing black and white pics. Pictures are real albeit dated. Tried hard to please, just struggled for connection. Was introduced to Yukiki on the way out. Very friendly and inviting. On the heavier side, but pics are real. Not sure if friendliness was product of them being rather slow.

Dan1388
02-26-23, 22:07
Saw Koely. Had to see the girl behind those amazing black and white pics. Pictures are real albeit dated. Tried hard to please, just struggled for connection. Was introduced to Yukiki on the way out. Very friendly and inviting. On the heavier side, but pics are real. Not sure if friendliness was product of them being rather slow.About how do you think Koely and Yukiki are? How was the service? I'm debating on whether I should give this place another shot. Recent experiences were not worth the $300.

Thanks in advance.

KuiKui2
02-27-23, 12:37
About how do you think Koely and Yukiki are? How was the service? I'm debating on whether I should give this place another shot. Recent experiences were not worth the $300.

Thanks in advance.I would guess Koely to be early thirties, Yukiki probably mid twenties. Service with Koely was good, just too mechanical for me. Shower and preview was good, was playful at the start. Had some water play skills on the back side, BBBJ was good, and long 69. She seemed overly conscious about her bottle of Listerine. Lost count of how many times she tapped that thing, but did so after every trick. Kind of a momentum killer. She went CG for a few strokes and told me I was too hard and wanted to change to mish. LOL. First time for everything I guess. She was responsive and finished there. Convo was a little challenged after, lost her playfulness but didn't rush me out. Not a repeat.

Jujubean504
02-27-23, 22:06
Saw the pics and I wanted to try Yukiki. She looks younger than the usual provider early 30's. Cute and very nice girl. Photos are of her but it's through a filter so got to add some pounds to it. Already showered so opted to just get started. The boobs were reason I wanted to see her. Very nice and big. Probably real as it doesn't defy gravity when laying down. She did a quick wipe down and did the cat bath. BBBJ was good and cover went on and into cg we go. Switch to mish and sadly did not last very long. Spent the rest of the time talking story with her. Will definitely try to repeat, I believe she leaves on the 2nd. Opted for the $$ service and it was still good. Total time was 45 min but I had to leave anyway. I think she was the only one working at noon as I had to wait 10 min and when I left there was another waiting. Shoots.

KuiKui2
03-03-23, 23:42
Allow me to introduce you to Pali's latest gem. For me, the last this good came in July of last year. Coincidentally the last time I was given a preview before the preview. The pictures are studio, but it's her. Radiant smile and a passionate kiss before she started undressing me. Some initial preview that caught me off guard. I knew then this was a special gal. Ordered up a regular shower, as this was a first meet, but was shocked to be taken to the table. Oh her TS skills were off the hook. Thought we were going to do it right there. Soaped me up and nuru in places and with parts l never imagined. Second preview, and the words that come to mind is sultry PSE. More DFK at the room and a lot of the usual activities. She started ACG and man this gal can bring it. There was no slow down in her. She was so dexterous. Kept up the ACG while DFK. I can usually take it deep into the clock, but not with this experience and lost it. Some caressing and convo through translator before she starts fondling. I of course respond, and she starts at it again with more BBBJ. This gal is blowing my mind. I didn't order up MSOG, but there we went. Picked up w the ACG and DFK. LOL this time I handled better. Enjoyed a couple other postures before losing it again. Second shower and some translator convo. If you can roll with it, this gal has a great personality and jokes back. Tipped her extra with the remnants of my wallet, not nearly enough for what she did, and left feeling like I did back in July. On top of the world! Going to break a lot of piggies for this gal as she has just assumed ATF for me. Said she is scheduled through the middle of the month. Pali has brought in gem. Be good to her gentlemen, she deserves it and I'm betting she has friends.

Dan1388
03-04-23, 21:10
Allow me to introduce you to Pali's latest gem. For me, the last this good came in July of last year. Coincidentally the last time I was given a preview before the preview. The pictures are studio, but it's her. Radiant smile and a passionate kiss before she started undressing me. Some initial preview that caught me off guard. I knew then this was a special gal. Ordered up a regular shower, as this was a first meet, but was shocked to be taken to the table. Oh her TS skills were off the hook. Thought we were going to do it right there. Soaped me up and nuru in places and with parts l never imagined. Second preview, and the words that come to mind is sultry PSE. More DFK at the room and a lot of the usual activities. She started ACG and man this gal can bring it. There was no slow down in her. She was so dexterous. Kept up the ACG while DFK. I can usually take it deep into the clock, but not with this experience and lost it. Some caressing and convo through translator before she starts fondling. I of course respond, and she starts at it again with more BBBJ. This gal is blowing my mind. I didn't order up MSOG, but there we went. Picked up w the ACG and DFK. LOL this time I handled better. Enjoyed a couple other postures before losing it again. Second shower and some translator convo. If you can roll with it, this gal has a great personality and jokes back. Tipped her extra with the remnants of my wallet, not nearly enough for what she did, and left feeling like I did back in July. On top of the world! Going to break a lot of piggies for this gal as she has just assumed ATF for me. Said she is scheduled through the middle of the month. Pali has brought in gem. Be good to her gentlemen, she deserves it and I'm betting she has friends.Is the description of Linny on the website accurate? Description sounds great but Pali seems to really exaggerate.

DrSexMachine
03-05-23, 00:52
Allow me to introduce you to Pali's latest gem. For me, the last this good came in July of last year. Coincidentally the last time I was given a preview before the preview. The pictures are studio, but it's her. Radiant smile and a passionate kiss before she started undressing me. Some initial preview that caught me off guard. I knew then this was a special gal. Ordered up a regular shower, as this was a first meet, but was shocked to be taken to the table. Oh her TS skills were off the hook. Thought we were going to do it right there. Soaped me up and nuru in places and with parts l never imagined. Second preview, and the words that come to mind is sultry PSE. More DFK at the room and a lot of the usual activities. She started ACG and man this gal can bring it. There was no slow down in her. She was so dexterous. Kept up the ACG while DFK. I can usually take it deep into the clock, but not with this experience and lost it. Some caressing and convo through translator before she starts fondling. I of course respond, and she starts at it again with more BBBJ. This gal is blowing my mind. I didn't order up MSOG, but there we went. Picked up w the ACG and DFK. LOL this time I handled better. Enjoyed a couple other postures before losing it again. Second shower and some translator convo. If you can roll with it, this gal has a great personality and jokes back. Tipped her extra with the remnants of my wallet, not nearly enough for what she did, and left feeling like I did back in July. On top of the world! Going to break a lot of piggies for this gal as she has just assumed ATF for me. Said she is scheduled through the middle of the month. Pali has brought in gem. Be good to her gentlemen, she deserves it and I'm betting she has friends.Good report. How tall is she? Is she slender or bigger? Can she speak any English or is it all Chinese and I have to use that translator app?

KuiKui2
03-05-23, 12:19
Is the description of Linny on the website accurate? Description sounds great but Pali seems to really exaggerate.She is as described and petite. Five one or two and 100/105 max.

GL.

KuiKui2
03-05-23, 12:24
Good report. How tall is she? Is she slender or bigger? Can she speak any English or is it all Chinese and I have to use that translator app?She is slender and petite. 5'1" maybe. Yes translator for conversation but she's good at it. All the non verbal communication along the way needs no translation.

GL.

KuiKui2
03-05-23, 21:13
Is the description of Linny on the website accurate? Description sounds great but Pali seems to really exaggerate.In my experiences, Pali seems to have a +5 kind of rule of thumb. If the site says 21, I would say 26 is not unreasonable.

GL.

OhGodRandy
03-06-23, 22:13
Went to check out the new location, it is located near Palama market. Parking is convenient but did see a sign that it is paid parking after 7 PM and you could run into people while walking into the spa. Almost ran into a monger after the shower and after I was leaving the spa. I was led into the room and waited a few minutes for Emimi to come in. The pictures listed on the website are a poor representation of her but she does look average in the AMP world I would say she is in her 30's, she is a little curvy and has a few tattoos. Her English was good overall and we could communicate before and after the session. Menu was as advertised, DFK, BBBJ, shower together, massage, and nice little cuddle session after. Overall Emimi and I didn't make a connection so I wouldn't repeat.

DrSexMachine
03-07-23, 01:16
I've never been with her but seen her name and how popular she was in the Empire thread. Since Lulu came back would Wara come back?

DrSexMachine
03-07-23, 01:17
She is slender and petite. 5'1" maybe. Yes translator for conversation but she's good at it. All the non verbal communication along the way needs no translation.

GL.She sounds like my type, I will visit her soon.

DaaBoy
03-07-23, 06:11
So I went to check out Linny based on the report. Was really weird. Made an appt for 4 pm. Got a text later asking if I can come at 3:30 and I said sure. Then when I got there I got another text asking if I can come at 5 pm. I was like, WTF no I had an appt for 4 pm and came early because you asked me too.

Then when I finally got in, the mama said the girls will be here soon. So then I was like, my appt is will Linny right and the mama says no, you go with Emimi. I was like no, I want the girl with the blonde hair and she say that is Emimi. I said, no Linny is the one with the blonde hair in the ad. She pulls our her phone and I guess double checks and then goes ok, you wait another 5 - 10 minutes.

At this point I was going to leave, but I remember the report saying Linny is a cute, young spinner who delivers so I decided to wait. After about 10 minutes, a knock at the door and a head peeks in.

The girl walks in with black hair, but she was really cute. At a quick glance she almost looked like Kristen Kreuk's second cousin (just at a quick glance). Chinese girl, but with a bit of hapa features. I thought she was really attractive and of course when she asked 'am I ok' and siad yes!

I asked what her name was and she said Linny, but honestly I didn't even care at that point. I liked what I saw, but she doesn't look like the pic in the ad. I'd almost say she looks better (or different, depending on your taste).

Service was good. Started with a B2 B and then moved to a BBBJ and 69. She has a nice shaved pussy, tasted delicious. CG, Mish then pop. She does DFK as well. Overall pretty standard service.

L: 8-8. 5. She's about 5-1 and petite. Nice body with around maybe A or small B sized boobs. A tiny bit of sag but nice regardless. Very cute girl. One thing she did that kind of got me was she had her hair up when giving head, but when she jumped on for CG she let her hair down and did that wave thing to loosen up her hair. I dunno, but I almost shot my load when she did that, so sexy!

Again, looks wise I don't know if that's actually her in the ad, but it doesn't look like it to me. She actually looks better and again, has sort of a hapa'ish look to her.

Her hair is black and I'd guess her age to be in the mid 20's. Her teeth are also straight and white which seems odd to mention but I've been with some with some jacked up grills that I walked out on.

A: 10. She's has a very cute and fun personality. Doesn't speak much English but seems to understand enough of it. Still had to use the translator. Overall she's very pleasant to be around, not overly chatty, but she did seem to enjoy being with me. Overall really nice girl.

S: 9 Pretty standard AMP service but she does DFK and seems to enjoy it.

Aside from the scheduling part, overall it was worth it. She's one of the more attractive provides I've been with, but in addition to that I liked her personality a lot as well so for me the overall experience was one of the better ones I've had.

I'd definitely repeat but she's only here for 10 more days.

DaaBoy
03-07-23, 18:07
Went to check out the new location, it is located near Palama market. Parking is convenient but did see a sign that it is paid parking after 7 PM and you could run into people while walking into the spa. Almost ran into a monger after the shower and after I was leaving the spa. I was led into the room and waited a few minutes for Emimi to come in. The pictures listed on the website are a poor representation of her but she does look average in the AMP world I would say she is in her 30's, she is a little curvy and has a few tattoos. Her English was good overall and we could communicate before and after the session. Menu was as advertised, DFK, BBBJ, shower together, massage, and nice little cuddle session after. Overall Emimi and I didn't make a connection so I wouldn't repeat.When I went to see Linny, I saw Emimi in passing as well. For what it's worth to those thinking of going, I'd have to agree in terms of looks with OGR's post. Nothing physically wrong with her, but I'm happy I chose Linny (or whoever it was I got) instead.

OhGodRandy
03-07-23, 22:58
So I went to check out Linny based on the report. Was really weird. Made an appt for 4 pm. Got a text later asking if I can come at 3:30 and I said sure. Then when I got there I got another text asking if I can come at 5 pm. I was like, WTF no I had an appt for 4 pm and came early because you asked me too.

Then when I finally got in, the mama said the girls will be here soon. So then I was like, my appt is will Linny right and the mama says no, you go with Emimi. I was like no, I want the girl with the blonde hair and she say that is Emimi. I said, no Linny is the one with the blonde hair in the ad. She pulls our her phone and I guess double checks and then goes ok, you wait another 5 - 10 minutes.

At this point I was going to leave, but I remember the report saying Linny is a cute, young spinner who delivers so I decided to wait. After about 10 minutes, a knock at the door and a head peeks in.

The girl walks in with black hair, but she was really cute. At a quick glance she almost looked like Kristen Kreuk's second cousin (just at a quick glance). Chinese girl, but with a bit of hapa features. I thought she was really attractive and of course when she asked 'am I ok' and siad yes!

I asked what her name was and she said Linny, but honestly I didn't even care at that point. I liked what I saw, but she doesn't look like the pic in the ad. I'd almost say she looks better (or different, depending on your taste).

Service was good. Started with a B2 B and then moved to a BBBJ and 69. She has a nice shaved pussy, tasted delicious. CG, Mish then pop. She does DFK as well. Overall pretty standard service.

L: 8-8. 5. She's about 5-1 and petite.
When I went to see Linny, I saw Emimi in passing as well. For what it's worth to those thinking of going, I'd have to agree in terms of looks with OGR's post. Nothing physically wrong with her, but I'm happy I chose Linny (or whoever it was I got) instead.The girl you did see was Linny, I made a visit with her yesterday after seeing Emimi the other day. Although when I was visiting Emimi I did see a girl with blonde hair, which I thought was Linny but I guess that's Mary or a different girl not listed. Might have to visit the blonde hair girl.

Only thing to report other then what you posted is that she did let me BBBJCIM, offered table shower and MSOG when I didn't order it.

The Quiz
03-08-23, 17:50
The girl you did see was Linny, I made a visit with her yesterday after seeing Emimi the other day. Although when I was visiting Emimi I did see a girl with blonde hair, which I thought was Linny but I guess that's Mary or a different girl not listed. Might have to visit the blonde hair girl.

Only thing to report other then what you posted is that she did let me BBBJCIM, offered table shower and MSOG when I didn't order it.Linny sounds like a winner. Was there any upcharge for the BBBJCIM or MSOG?

OldTimer808
03-08-23, 18:46
What's the protocol for this place? I had a missed appointment because I didn't know where it was in the building. I don't bring my phone to these places so couldn't call or text. You can DM me.

OhGodRandy
03-08-23, 22:27
Linny sounds like a winner. Was there any upcharge for the BBBJCIM or MSOG?I only paid the $$$ for BBBJCIM, MSOG and everything else.

RedRaider66
03-09-23, 11:15
Went to check out the new location, it is located near Palama market. Parking is convenient but did see a sign that it is paid parking after 7 PM and you could run into people while walking into the spa. Almost ran into a monger after the shower and after I was leaving the spa. I was led into the room and waited a few minutes for Emimi to come in. The pictures listed on the website are a poor representation of her but she does look average in the AMP world I would say she is in her 30's, she is a little curvy and has a few tattoos. Her English was good overall and we could communicate before and after the session. Menu was as advertised, DFK, BBBJ, shower together, massage, and nice little cuddle session after. Overall Emimi and I didn't make a connection so I wouldn't repeat.Which Palama Market? Is it the one by Happiness?

JDorian
03-10-23, 15:13
The girl you did see was Linny, I made a visit with her yesterday after seeing Emimi the other day. Although when I was visiting Emimi I did see a girl with blonde hair, which I thought was Linny but I guess that's Mary or a different girl not listed. Might have to visit the blonde hair girl.

Only thing to report other than what you posted is that she did let me BBBJCIM, offered table shower and MSOG when I didn't order it.I saw Mary after striking out with Lemon at Asia and Nicole at Lemon Blossom. The pictures of her in their ads and website may be her. They use a photoshop blurred affect so it's hard to tell if it's really her, but the pics are a fair representation of her. Like in their website, she's 5 feet, probably 100 lbs, very petite, blonde highlights but definitely dark haired, with a slim and soft body. She provided an excellent GFE. Took a shower with me and washed me down very nicely and sensually. Lots of light French kisses throughout. BBBJ, DATY, and CFS for me. Her English proficiency is on par with my ability to speak mandarin. However, her language translation app was amazing. I'm not sure if that was google translate or a Chinese language app, but I really need to download that one.

She's from Singapore. That's my first one from Singapore. On the way out I saw a really attractive Asian girl who said I. She had jet black hair, so must have been Emiemi since other fellas on here said Linny is blonde. Close resemblance to her ad pic, but not sure if the pic is real, but the girl is very attractive. Mary is here for a couple of weeks so you guys have time. I paid the 300 rate to get the full GFE Pali experience, YMMV. Not sure what 200 gets you.

All things being equal, I'm happy to have options.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-wakiki/22951410.html

KuiKui2
03-10-23, 20:13
I saw Mary after striking out with Lemon at Asia and Nicole at Lemon Blossom. The pictures of her in their ads and website may be her. They use a photoshop blurred affect so it's hard to tell if it's really her, but the pics are a fair representation of her. Like in their website, she's 5 feet, probably 100 lbs, very petite, blonde highlights but definitely dark haired, with a slim and soft body. She provided an excellent GFE. Took a shower with me and washed me down very nicely and sensually. Lots of light French kisses throughout. BBBJ, DATY, and CFS for me. Her English proficiency is on par with my ability to speak mandarin. However, her language translation app was amazing. I'm not sure if that was google translate or a Chinese language app, but I really need to download that one.

She's from Singapore. That's my first one from Singapore. On the way out I saw a really attractive Asian girl who said I. She had jet black hair, so must have been Emiemi since other fellas on here said Linny is blonde. Close resemblance to her ad pic, but not sure if the pic is real, but the girl is very attractive. Mary is here for a couple of weeks so you guys have time. I paid the 300 rate to get the full GFE Pali experience, YMMV. Not sure what 200 gets you.

All things being equal, I'm happy to have options.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-wakiki/22951410.htmlWas the girl you saw going out taller than Mary? Linny has darker hair now than in her pics w some residual highlight and is a tad more petite than Mary. I was contemplating seeing Emimi but for a couple lukewarm posts about her here.

JDorian
03-10-23, 22:05
Was the girl you saw going out taller than Mary? Linny has darker hair now than in her pics w some residual highlight and is a tad more petite than Mary. I was contemplating seeing Emimi but for a couple lukewarm posts about her here.If Linny is no longer blonde, then I have no clue. It was either Linny or Emiemi. Mary and the other girl were about the same height, but I didn't pay too much attention. It was in passing, with me thinking, "hey this girl is pretty cute. "

She said hi, and I responded back with a hi and a smile. I forgot to add that Mary had blonde hair tips, but otherwise black hair. I probably should have asked, but I thought about it after I left. Oh well. Someone go check it out and let us know.

OhGodRandy
03-17-23, 06:28
Went to go check out the new girls early this afternoon after seeing two new faces on the website. Wanted to check out Pearl, pretty face, nice butt and good size natural breasts. Website says she is 5'4 but she is probably 5'7 Had a trimmed up jungle, I would say she is in her 30's. Overall service was standard, downfall was short 1 minute BBBJ and a minute of CG. What brought the service up was how tight she was, probably one of the tightest girls I have been with in my 10 years of mongering in Hawaii. She seemed really into it during the session. Would recommend seeing her soon if you like tight holes before the other mongers stretch it out.

KuiKui2
03-17-23, 19:17
Overall service was standard, downfall was short 1 minute BBBJ and a minute of CG. For only a minute of BBBJ? Or is that a figure of speech? Did you do the $$ or 3 $ option?

TIA.

Lknfrpssy
03-17-23, 23:23
She's the only one who looks close to her pics. I saw two other ladies who both appeared to be at lease early forties. Cici has smooth white milky skin and super light colored arreolas. Nice BBBJ and her pussy felt good. She was worth the two bills that I paid.

BScotti
03-21-23, 00:07
Just wondering if anyone try going to the back door with Mary?

If so, how was it?

LegendLuvr
03-22-23, 00:45
Just wondering if anyone try going to the back door with Mary?

If so, how was it?I'd like to know about the greek tour also.

LivininDa808
03-22-23, 09:09
I'd like to know about the greek tour also.Somebody mentioned on another thread it was +4 bills in addition to the standard fees. Hopefully someone else can verify the actual cost.

PoonPounder808
03-22-23, 11:13
Somebody mentioned on another thread it was +4 bills in addition to the standard fees. Hopefully someone else can verify the actual cost.I was quoted 250-300 for BBFS and 400 for anal.

You are welcome.

PoonPounder808
03-22-23, 22:41
I was quoted 250-300 for BBFS and 400 for anal.

You are welcome.Sorry guys, should have mentioned I did not partake, waiting to see any reviews on if she can handle over average size, girth, and a true hard pounding. I might not even fit her pussy much less her ass.

Panda B
03-23-23, 10:41
I was quoted 250-300 for BBFS and 400 for anal.

You are welcome.That's on top of the 200 or 300 for the session? 550-700 total? I can't imagine anyone partaking at those rates.

PoonPounder808
03-23-23, 11:15
That's on top of the 200 or 300 for the session? 550-700 total? I can't imagine anyone partaking at those rates.SMFH. Total, I quoted the total.

KuiKui2
03-23-23, 13:03
That's on top of the 200 or 300 for the session? 550-700 total? I can't imagine anyone partaking at those rates.During her last tour, she quoted me 3 $ extra for BBFS right before the cover went on. So yeah would have been 6 $ total. Can't imagine that has changed much.

LegendLuvr
03-23-23, 22:55
During her last tour, she quoted me 3 $ extra for BBFS right before the cover went on. So yeah would have been 6 $ total. Can't imagine that has changed much.Is she a pretty spinner?

KuiKui2
03-24-23, 00:39
Is she a pretty spinner?I'd put her at 5' 2"/3", about 105/110 max. She does have a softer body. She is very pretty, very sensual and gives an excellent GFE. Probably need the $$$ option to go there.

GL.

GofasBits
03-24-23, 00:48
SMFH. Total, I quoted the total.Wait. I'm confused as s* right now. So let's hear it from Poonpounder himself. What was the all inclusive total (hf+girl fee) that you were quoted for BBFS from Mary? I'm reading 300 for BBFS and an extra 100 for Greek. If that's right then where are these people getting the extra 300. Although Kuikui2 said his quotes were extra on top of the "normal" service fee. Are LivinDa808 & Panda B jumping to conclusions about the total fee?

PoonPounder808
03-24-23, 10:39
Wait. I'm confused as s* right now. So let's hear it from Poonpounder himself. What was the all inclusive total (hf+girl fee) that you were quoted for BBFS from Mary? I'm reading 300 for BBFS and an extra 100 for Greek. If that's right then where are these people getting the extra 300. Although Kuikui2 said his quotes were extra on top of the "normal" service fee. Are LivinDa808 & Panda B jumping to conclusions about the total fee?I was quoted by the booker. 200 regular FS + 100 for BBFS + another 100 for Greek. Now, that could be a mistake on the bookers part. I didn't go as when I asked about her being able to handle a man of size the booker quoted not sure. I was waiting for a review but there really hasn't been. So if I do go, I'm taking only 400, Shoving it in both holes bare, and leaving that. Only concern is that it might not fit.

Lknfrpssy
03-24-23, 23:29
The booker said that anal was available. Mary asked for $300. I pointed to the backside and she said no and pointed to her vagina. I took that as no anal available. Oh well, at least I saved money for my next session.

SixtyNiner69
03-25-23, 05:57
Anyone partake in this one? Service attitude. Pm is fine.

OhGodRandy
03-25-23, 14:28
Anyone partake in this one? Service attitude. Pm is fine.Service was good, I don't like massages and we both agreed to skip it and get in on the action. Takes a pounding with no complaints, and allowed me to finish BBBJCIM. Body was a little too slim for my likings, little bit of a stomach and a decent ass.

WonHungLow
03-25-23, 23:48
The booker said that anal was available. Mary asked for $300. I pointed to the backside and she said no and pointed to her vagina. I took that as no anal available. Oh well, at least I saved money for my next session.I guess its YMMV as I just saw their new ad and Mary is advertising BBFS and ANAL. Maybe depends on how big because she's small frame.

PoonPounder808
03-26-23, 01:12
The booker said that anal was available. Mary asked for $300. I pointed to the backside and she said no and pointed to her vagina. I took that as no anal available. Oh well, at least I saved money for my next session.Thanks for the update. I doubt I would fit. How tall, what weight do you think she is? I've heard 5'0-5'2 and 100-115 lbs. While there are some that size that can fit me, most can't or at least won't be happy with me after 20-30 min LOL.

Lknfrpssy
03-26-23, 19:19
Thanks for the update. I doubt I would fit. How tall, what weight do you think she is? I've heard 5'0-5'2 and 100-115 lbs. While there are some that size that can fit me, most can't or at least won't be happy with me after 20-30 min LOL.She's at least 115 pounds and no way 100. She has a pretty, exotic face, kinda like but prettier than Luxx. Just my opinion. Soft Cs, could be manmade. She uses astroglide for lube, so I thought that anal was possible.

Lknfrpssy
03-26-23, 19:23
I just checked their pali168 ad. They whited out anal.

FakBoy
03-29-23, 07:47
Mama took me to a room and then Mary came in shortly after. It was the opening hour and I wanted someone to please my wood. It looked like Mary just came off of shower since her hair was still wet. Talked a but about menu and stuff and then to the shower. We had shower together then on to the room. I was not there for massage so before she told me to lay down I started caressing my hand over her body. She knew what I wanted so she got on the knee and started praying the wood BBBJ. It lasted for about 10 minutes. After she was done worshipping on knees, she put on the cover and went to mish. Kitty was clean and tight for me. She did said slowly and I obliged. After a while she said she wants to be on a top and that was it. She jumped in as if she was a bull rider. 5 min of her pounding and I was out. The cover came off and went to shower again then back to room. I booked for 1 hr and it was only about 40 or so min. I was not expecting but she started BBBJ again and I roamed around her hello kitty land. That was about 5 min and then I started knocking my wood on the hello kitty door but she said $ to enter again. I was already pleased enough for the day so I said next time. Overall, it was a great experience.

Ogohunter
04-01-23, 15:23
Any information on Aisren? Been longing for authentic kimchee since all the Korean places shut down.

Lknfrpssy
04-03-23, 19:49
The first ad pic looks like her but made up and in the best pose. Nothing outstanding. Her pussy is tight though.

YogiBear007
04-03-23, 22:37
The first ad pic looks like her but made up and in the best pose. Nothing outstanding. Her pussy is tight though.That's not her. She using someone else pics. That's inrong2 on Instagram. She's a import model.

Lknfrpssy
04-04-23, 21:17
That's not her. She using someone else pics. That's inrong2 on Instagram. She's a import model.Did you reverse search the first pic too. It looks a little like her.

JackIki
04-11-23, 16:39
Hi folks,

I wonder have any tried aisren! This girl show up at pali pretty long time, but without any reports, I really curious about her service! It going to so appreciate if your guys sharing experience with her!

Noahlee105
04-11-23, 18:41
Hi folks,

I wonder have any tried aisren! This girl show up at pali pretty long time, but without any reports, I really curious about her service! It going to so appreciate if your guys sharing experience with her!Tried Aisren the other day, she is not Korean but does do bbfscip tho. She looks like she's in her 40's not a spinner but decent looking. Her butt is small but cute. Her service is petty good will let you DFK and DATO but her mouth does taste like cigarettes. L6 A4 S9.

JackIki
04-11-23, 21:32
Tried Aisren the other day, she is not Korean but does do bbfscip tho. She looks like she's in her 40's not a spinner but decent looking. Her butt is small but cute. Her service is petty good will let you DFK and DATO but her mouth does taste like cigarettes. L6 A4 S9.Thank you so much for your sharing bro!

Keye33
04-12-23, 17:41
Tried Aisren the other day, she is not Korean but does do bbfscip tho. She looks like she's in her 40's not a spinner but decent looking. Her butt is small but cute. Her service is petty good will let you DFK and DATO but her mouth does taste like cigarettes. L6 A4 S9.Mahalos for the intel! Which menu option did you have to select (aka how much did you have to shell out) get the BBFS?

Noahlee105
04-12-23, 19:27
Mahalos for the intel! Which menu option did you have to select (aka how much did you have to shell out) get the BBFS?45 min= $$.

GofasBits
04-12-23, 21:23
45 min= $$.Is that correct? 2 for 45 minutes of BBFS? If that's correct she'll will be the newest village bicycle.

DArab
04-17-23, 01:15
Went and tried Sebia, she's completely tweaked out, twitching, shaking, stuttering. It's pretty much just a street walker for $200 an hour, pictures are probably her, but her body without clothes is very unappealing and theirs a reason they blurred her face.

LegendLuvr
04-20-23, 17:59
Has anyone tried Niko or Seibia but the pics and ads are usually bogus.

Mandalorian45
04-21-23, 03:04
Went and tried Sebia, she's completely tweaked out, twitching, shaking, stuttering. It's pretty much just a street walker for $200 an hour, pictures are probably her, but her body without clothes is very unappealing and theirs a reason they blurred her face.Wow. Thanks for letting us know. Avoid this one for sure. Definitely pass on this one. Ewwwww.

Lknfrpssy
04-21-23, 22:21
Spinner! Could barely feel her when she was riding me. Her pussy is snug. The second pic looks like her. She's mid-30's.

Noahlee105
04-21-23, 22:24
Braddah this girl's looks is 11/10 but service is 5/10. She looks exactly how she does in the pictures. Her Ass is a solid 10 and her boobs are real C's. Her attitude is mediocre at best and her BBBJ skills are terrible and short less than a minute. She can't take a pounding like the Asian girls there as well. Her nani is tight AF and super wet. Her ass is hauna but the stink went away after I licked it a few times before she stopped me. We started with a shower back to the room BBBJ, DS, Missionary, CG, RCG, and pop!

All in all 7/10 good fun!

2 $.

AssEaterNow
04-22-23, 23:16
Whoa you licked her stank ass? Did it taste like shet? Russian shet?

I heard she's on Kalakaua Avenue working out is an independent spa on the down low.

AE.

Braddah this girl's looks is 11/10 but service is 5/10. She looks exactly how she does in the pictures. Her Ass is a solid 10 and her boobs are real C's. Her attitude is mediocre at best and her BBBJ skills are terrible and short less than a minute. She can't take a pounding like the Asian girls there as well. Her nani is tight AF and super wet. Her ass is hauna but the stink went away after I licked it a few times before she stopped me. We started with a shower back to the room BBBJ, DS, Missionary, CG, RCG, and pop!

2 $.

TrialnError
04-23-23, 22:42

I heard she's on Kalakaua Avenue working out is an independent spa on the down low.

AE.No lie, you'd taste that stank ass, AssEater.

MikeKpi
04-24-23, 05:34
Went and tried Sebia, she's completely tweaked out, twitching, shaking, stuttering. It's pretty much just a street walker for $200 an hour, pictures are probably her, but her body without clothes is very unappealing and theirs a reason they blurred her face.Is she a white Caucasian girl? How old she look? And why did they blue out her face? Do I need to bring a paper bag? LOL.

MikeKpi
04-24-23, 05:36

2 $.Where is this Pali AMP located? You can post it here or DM me. Thanks.

Botoman
04-24-23, 08:11
Went and tried Sebia, she's completely tweaked out, twitching, shaking, stuttering. It's pretty much just a street walker for $200 an hour, pictures are probably her, but her body without clothes is very unappealing and theirs a reason they blurred her face.Where can see pics?

YoungMonger808
04-24-23, 15:32
Anyone try the white girl there?

GofasBits
04-24-23, 17:24
Anyone try the white girl there?Which one are you talking about? Most recently there were 2 there at the same time. If you check out their website both are no longer being advertised. Both had reviews written about them if you're still curious. GL!

Ajarn
04-24-23, 19:15
Mahalos for the intel! Which menu option did you have to select (aka how much did you have to shell out) get the BBFS?The price for the BBFS option is on the menu.

Where can see pics?On their website.

Which one are you talking about? Most recently there were 2 there at the same time. If you check out their website both are no longer being advertised. Both had reviews written about them if you're still curious. GL!Both white gifts are there.

Those pics of July (Juli) might not be her cause she doesn't have black hair, but she is a true spinner.

When you enter the unit, there is a small room. You leave your shoes there and choose a course. Then you will be led to a hallway, which is the pic on the website. The shower is located in the room at the end of the hall, which you can see In the pic. The room I was in was really small.

YoungMonger808
04-24-23, 20:15
Which one are you talking about? Most recently there were 2 there at the same time. If you check out their website both are no longer being advertised. Both had reviews written about them if you're still curious. GL!Natalia? The body Pic looks good and real but last time I went there were the face was blurred it was a butterface.

AssEaterNow
04-24-23, 23:52
Called momma and got an appointment with provider named Oyoshi at the new location-of course momma sent me fake pic, when I arrived Oyoshi was literally malnourished, bone sticking out at her hips and back and scary in the redlight- I won't reveal the new pricing but I will say this- it will be slow once the word gets out on their new graduated options price menu. Prices are skyrocketing- and service was L5 A9 S6- she legit Japanese 35-37 yo.

Can someone run a couple burgers & fries to her in the meantime?

AE.

KuiKui2
04-25-23, 03:38
I was double booked for the third time and was wondering if any others experienced the same or is mama / owner sending me a message? Looking like 3 strikes and you're out.

Honoice
04-26-23, 23:11
I was double booked for the third time and was wondering if any others experienced the same or is mama / owner sending me a message? Looking like 3 strikes and you're out.First come first serve. They are too busy to reserve for you when busy. Mama do not Want to loose any money. She will squeeze in any one.

KuiKui2
04-27-23, 11:33
First come first serve. They are too busy to reserve for you when busy. Mama do not Want to loose any money. She will squeeze in any one.If what you say is true, I'm guessing many others have experienced the same. Too bad, I've had some really good experiences here, even at the old place. I'm thinking I'll be taking my time and money to another place that appreciates their long term and loyal customers.

PaliMonger
04-27-23, 14:32

AE.Where can I find her?

Ajarn
04-27-23, 15:56
Where can I find her?Try reading the title of this thread.

LegendLuvr
04-27-23, 18:24
Try reading the title of this thread.Not to mention his user name.

SnatchThat
04-29-23, 02:46
2 of 4 of the girls working are hits, the others are misses. Niko, and July are the hits and the misses are Natalia and Ayako. Niko does look like her pictures and she has make up caked on when you see her. Niko photos are touched up. July, not her photos but young and slender. Natalia is just sub par from salt lake. Ayaho is just a very elderly japanese woman.

LegendLuvr
04-29-23, 21:15
2 of 4 of the girls working are hits, the others are misses. Niko, and July are the hits and the misses are Natalia and Ayako. Niko does look like her pictures and she has make up caked on when you see her. Niko photos are touched up. July, not her photos but young and slender. Natalia is just sub par from salt lake. Ayaho is just a very elderly japanese woman.Is July younger and prettier than Niko?

Big Gulp
04-29-23, 21:30
Is July younger and prettier than Niko?I'd wait for August.

AwabiLover
04-29-23, 22:54
I'd wait for August.I prefer May or June. August is too close to the fall. Things starts to dry out.

SnatchThat
04-30-23, 20:58
Is July younger and prettier than Niko?July is young and slender. Do what you will with this info.

Big Gulp
04-30-23, 23:03
July is young and slender. Do what you will with this info.Maybe coin flip? Probably Niko based on looks.

RoadRally2
05-01-23, 15:53
Last time I went here, my ladyboy radar definitely went off. These tall skinny girls with Adam apple

Some of the new girls look ok, but has anyone sampled / confirmed if girl or not.

ImBatman808
05-01-23, 19:38
It's been a while since I had a good experience with Pali. I give credit where it is due even with the previous experiences here. My best at Pali was with Meli. Pictures used for Emila are her. Pretty face, skinny, nice naturals, no ass. Age advertised is fake of course like other Chinese places. Friendly. Overall great service. Got the full hour. Translator app used here and there, but communication no problem. Had a great time with her before and after the deed. Hope I get more good service from the current team. Wouldn't mind repeating with Emila. Recommend.

PostOfficeMan
05-02-23, 18:12
It's been a while since I had a good experience with Pali. I give credit where it is due even with the previous experiences here. My best at Pali was with Meli. Pictures used for Emila are her. Pretty face, skinny, nice naturals, no ass. Age advertised is fake of course like other Chinese places. Friendly. Overall great service. Got the full hour. Translator app used here and there, but communication no problem. Had a great time with her before and after the deed. Hope I get more good service from the current team. Wouldn't mind repeating with Emila. Recommend.Good report on Emila, how's the rest of the roster?

FanBb224
05-08-23, 17:36
Anyone tried this new girl at Pali yet? Can you share your experience? TIA.

ImBatman808
05-09-23, 18:40
Good report on Emila, how's the rest of the roster?Only saw Emila here recently. Planning to see a different girl and hoping for the best.

JDorian
05-09-23, 19:55
Just discovered that the lot at Pali has a scan code for night parking. It's a dollar an hour with the parking scan. There's a sign that states that cars parked in their lot after hours can be ticketed or towed. I usually park on the street or at Donqui if I go there at night. Day mongers need not worry. Parking free and safe during the day.

PaliMonger
05-15-23, 23:28
Not to mention his user name.Yea, read the message I'm responding too.

MightyMouse808
05-17-23, 01:28
Did Pali close? They're not posting anything and their website is no longer active.

DaaBoy
05-17-23, 17:48
Let me start off, I didn't partake. I had an appointment but decided not to proceed after seeing her in person. This is more for anyone looking to see her and was interested in her looks.

She is quite petite with nice sized boobs. Spinner, flat butt but overall a very nice body if you like smaller chicks. Her pics in the ad are her, but 10 years ago. She's definitely in her 30's. She's not ugly, but not a head turner either. I was 50/50 about going through with it, but the age thing was what ultimately made me decide to cancel. Again, she's not old but older than what I was expecting.

Looks wise I'd give her a 7 or 6. 5.

Body I'd give a 8 - 10 depending on your preference for petite girls.

She does seem very sweet though and speaks English well enough. Hope this helps anyone looking to try.

LegendLuvr
05-19-23, 11:37
Anyone tried this new girl at Pali yet? Can you share your experience? TIA.She was here three years ago. Search her name in this thread.

LegendLuvr
05-19-23, 11:41
Her name may have been spelled differently three years ago.

LegendLuvr
05-19-23, 11:56
Anyone tried this new girl at Pali yet? Can you share your experience? TIA.There's a report on her in the massage parlor thread 35993.

SnatchThat
05-20-23, 02:52
I saw niuniu both times past and present, and her service has definitely improved. She is exactly as pictured. Also might be a golden opportunity for people. You know what they say cash is king LOL. I think with the tree situation from last week it has created a vacuum sort of thus good customers are needed and great customer service is in store. I say go and get your experience on.

Loveasianhi
05-20-23, 12:41
Emila. Good looking girl and decent BBBJ, that's about it for pros. Maybe been working too long with no rest? No kissing, didn't want her nipples touched, very limited daty, just sensed that she was sore from all the pounding by others. Will not repeat for me.