PDA

View Full Version : Most Hookup Sites Now Suck

Klance
10-04-22, 10:59
Many of you are aware of this already, but it appears, based upon my recent experiences and online reviews, almost all the major hook-up / sugar baby sites e. G. Secret Benefits, What's Your Price, Adult Friend Finder and even Plenty of Fish totally suck in 2022. The combination of bots and few real women means you're pretty much throwing your money away. I'd love to be proved wrong. The only site that may work is Seeking, but I refuse to pay their prices and honestly I don't have the time or energy to weed through all the 20 somethings with GPS.

There was a period around 2009 till maybe 2016 that those sites worked, but given the horrible pickings on Skip and the sites I mentioned I'm honestly not sure what direction to go in. So I guess my question is where can you look now? Are cyber hookups dead? It would appear mongers are back to looking in real life for UTRs, FWBs, fuck buddies, etc. If you were never strong in picking up women in real life the good times and easy pickings are over.