PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Spa

Mongerholic
10-01-22, 06:31
Formally known as Plus Spa. This place is beautifully renovated and I was pleasantly surprised to see Mini from Angel Relaxation. There may be another provider, but didn't bother inquiring. Mini checks all my boxes.

Hunt638
10-11-22, 20:05
Oh shit if that really happens I mean I love her more than Yuna!! More than Donna from Tokyo's spa!! Better than star from Tokyo!! Better than Victoria from Pine tree!! Better than Kelly from Ichiban!! Better than Dallas!! Better than Cam!! Hot skinny Julie mama I will destroy my bank account for that girl if she really honestly comes back I will be tripping very hard I don't think that's really going to happen but that's what one of the girls told me, That lady has zero body fat she is gorgeous reminds me a lot of Kelly from Ichiban that is a hard tossup to tell you the truth.

Restless1728
10-11-22, 21:41
Oh shit if that really happens I mean I love her more than Yuna!! More than Donna from Tokyo's spa!! Better than star from Tokyo!! Better than Victoria from Pine tree!! Better than Kelly from Ichiban!! Better than Dallas!! Better than Cam!! Hot skinny Julie mama I will destroy my bank account for that girl if she really honestly comes back I will be tripping very hard I don't think that's really going to happen but that's what one of the girls told me, That lady has zero body fat she is gorgeous reminds me a lot of Kelly from Ichiban that is a hard tossup to tell you the truth.Heard the same, but thought it was just a joke. Never had a thing for really tall girls, but would like to try too!

TrialnError
10-12-22, 00:37
Heard the same, but thought it was just a joke. Never had a thing for really tall girls, but would like to try too!So who's the mama at this place? Julie is not the mama here? Maybe she might bring over some AR talent and new talent. Sounds like she already got Mini to come back.

Asstro
10-12-22, 13:13
Formally known as Plus Spa. This place is beautifully renovated and I was pleasantly surprised to see Mini from Angel Relaxation. There may be another provider, but didn't bother inquiring. Mini checks all my boxes.Mini went vacation already. Only get one white girl, scary.

BoyWithLuv
10-12-22, 14:27
I called to reacquaint myself with Mini, mama told me that she's on vacation. She was hesitant to give out the other girl / s names since I have never been there.

MegaRat
10-12-22, 17:31
Mini went vacation already. Only get one white girl, scary.Why scary? The white girl no good? She old or not good looking?

The Quiz
10-13-22, 14:22
Why scary? The white girl no good? She old or not good looking?So the snow bunny is not worth checking out?

Hunt638
10-15-22, 01:28
Well, I'm just saying if anyone can accomplish that and they die five minutes afterwards well their life was worth living. They lived the best possible life to me that's heavan within itself but anyway, I don't think I'll ever get to make an appointment with beautiful Julie mama when she was over at Angel spa I tried to give her $2000 one day when I had a lot of money I could not get her to budge. She refused to work and I honestly think she will never work again. I hope someone is able to get with her. Maybe some young stud in here and make her change your mind maybe if somebody on this thread has already gotten together with her in the last few months I don't know, but if they did so lucky. ,

Sam H
10-15-22, 20:51
Can someone please send me a PM or post a link for the ad for this place. Can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Blake123
10-16-22, 05:37
Can someone please send me a PM or post a link for the ad for this place. Can't seem to find it.

Thanks.It used to be called Plus Spa. https://massagejoints.com/location/plus-spa-7068.
Go up the stairway to the right.

MegaRat
10-16-22, 07:12
So the snow bunny is not worth checking out?Not sure yet. Maybe I'll give her a try and report sometime later in the future.

Johnny14
10-16-22, 22:29
Well, I'm just saying if anyone can accomplish that and they die five minutes afterwards well their life was worth living. They lived the best possible life to me that's heavan within itself but anyway, I don't think I'll ever get to make an appointment with beautiful Julie mama when she was over at Angel spa I tried to give her $2000 one day when I had a lot of money I could not get her to budge. She refused to work and I honestly think she will never work again. I hope someone is able to get with her. Maybe some young stud in here and make her change your mind maybe if somebody on this thread has already gotten together with her in the last few months I don't know, but if they did so lucky. ,I think she may except a couple bottles of Souju or fine Champaign during the upcoming holidays just like what my friend did last year, but he was at first wanted to get a provider drunk but she only drank light beer. So he gave that Champaign bottle to mama Julie and another mama. So maybe you could drop it off and say you had to go to a company party. Then come back in a couple hours when Julie is drunk and more willing to spread them legs and request you see her for a "special gift", than stiff Chagi for her pussy.

LargeRocket69
10-17-22, 01:06
It used to be called Plus Spa. https://massagejoints.com/location/plus-spa-7068.
Go up the stairway to the right.So Julie bought the place from the Plus Spa owner? No wonder last time I tried calling the Plus Spa number, it went straight to VM.

Hunt638
10-19-22, 20:51
Her tits are perfect. She said man-made, but I swear to God they feel as real as they could be they must be saline. They are not silicone. So yes, I will say Julie mama has rules so if you're not into some rules thing, that's going to maybe mess you up. But besides having rules, she is really really good I mean just to have her on top of you with her big beautiful tits bouncing and then to bend her over and look at her perfect ass and skinny skinny waist zero body fat. She is 59. Long brown hair, and now she has a tan. She's been going to the beach or something but she has a very good tan. When she comes back in this room, I will ask how much she weighs how much you wear jewelry to five nights at. She is 110 pounds but looks like Sports Illustrated girl, so basically it is cover service, but it is still a supermodel and if you like having a supermodel girl next to you then I think it's well worth it and there you have it, so I will be back again soon to spend all my money you better make appointment I think she only does maybe one or two per day she don't like to work very much.

Restless1728
10-19-22, 21:28
I've only known her as mama at Angel. Knew she was hot, but had no idea how much so until today! She would be my favorite in any bikini contest! Very accommodating and passionate! If she offers the same, she will be very busy! Don't snooze on this opportunity or you may miss your chance forever!

StripedFashion
10-19-22, 23:21
Her tits are perfect. She said man-made, but I swear to God they feel as real as they could be they must be saline. They are not silicone. So yes, I will say Julie mama has rules so if you're not into some rules thing, that's going to maybe mess you up. But besides having rules, she is really really good I mean just to have her on top of you with her big beautiful tits bouncing and then to bend her over and look at her perfect ass and skinny skinny waist zero body fat. She is 59. Long brown hair, and now she has a tan. She's been going to the beach or something but she has a very good tan. When she comes back in this room, I will ask how much she weighs how much you wear jewelry to five nights at. She is 110 pounds but looks like Sports Illustrated girl, so basically it is cover service, but it is still a supermodel and if you like having a supermodel girl next to you then I think it's well worth it and there you have it, so I will be back again soon to spend all my money you better make appointment I think she only does maybe one or two per day she don't like to work very much.Well, wow. Holy shit. The floodgate is now open!

First Earth, Wind & Fire coming back to town and now this. "Reasons" to run for the bun. Hunt, can you tell us about Julie's do's and do nots? I'm already thinking no kissing, all covered and no body fluid / saliva exchange of any kind, which is fine by me. Slim pickin these days anyway.

I envy all the mongers that got to see Julie in back in her younger days when she was a full blown GFE. Like many of the Angel regulars, I was intrigued by Julie's height and beauty when I was in the clubhouse. Even asked Mini and some of the other girls if she provided and they said, no she is mama only. Now I Finally have a chance to see her.

I would be lying if I told you I didn't drop what I was doing when I saw this report, ran to my phone and booked a time this weekend. I am excited to climb and fuck this tall sexy Korean beauty.

Maruchan
10-20-22, 02:28
Her tits are perfect. She said man-made, but I swear to God they feel as real as they could be they must be saline. They are not silicone. So yes, I will say Julie mama has rules so if you're not into some rules thing, that's going to maybe mess you up. But besides having rules, she is really really good I mean just to have her on top of you with her big beautiful tits bouncing and then to bend her over and look at her perfect ass and skinny skinny waist zero body fat. She is 59. Long brown hair, and now she has a tan. She's been going to the beach or something but she has a very good tan. When she comes back in this room, I will ask how much she weighs how much you wear jewelry to five nights at. She is 110 pounds but looks like Sports Illustrated girl, so basically it is cover service, but it is still a supermodel and if you like having a supermodel girl next to you then I think it's well worth it and there you have it, so I will be back again soon to spend all my money you better make appointment I think she only does maybe one or two per day she don't like to work very much.What rules? Also, she is going by Julie there?

Hunt638
10-20-22, 02:44
What rules? Also, she is going by Julie there?, but you can cum on her perfect tits.

Restless1728
10-20-22, 13:05
Well, wow. Holy shit. The floodgate is now open!

First Earth, Wind & Fire coming back to town and now this. "Reasons" to run for the bun. Hunt, can you tell us about Julie's do's and do nots? I'm already thinking no kissing, all covered and no body fluid / saliva exchange of any kind, which is fine by me. Slim pickin these days anyway.

I envy all the mongers that got to see Julie in back in her younger days when she was a full blown GFE. Like many of the Angel regulars, I was intrigued by Julie's height and beauty when I was in the clubhouse. Even asked Mini and some of the other girls if she provided and they said, no she is mama only. Now I Finally have a chance to see her.

I would be lying if I told you I didn't drop what I was doing when I saw this report, ran to my phone and booked a time this weekend. I am excited to climb and fuck this tall sexy Korean beauty.She is all covered, peck kissing, pretty sure no ass (didn't ask), but everything else was accepted with enthusiasm! Have fun!

Ck813
10-20-22, 17:01
Does anyone have a pic of this Julie? I would like to try. One report said she is 59. Back in the day it was all covered BBBJ and CFS, no DFK no GFE. Could fuck like a crazy man and fuck hard. No two pops, no specials even though go there twice a week, no extras. Go in pick girl, go shower no nuru, go back room suck and fuck. Cum, then get decent massage.

Million was tops, Yuri was tops, Junko was tops I can't remember much. Is this Julie younger then 59, amd this good? Not much girls are worth a CBJ no DFK amd cfs anymore. DFK and BBBJ is all pretty much available now.

RoadRally2
10-20-22, 17:31
Julie was a sexy mama San at Angel, of course just mama. But damn curious to try. Hopefully I can gather up enough funds to sample, but the young girls draining my accounts. When / where was she servicing customers before? Must have been at least a few years back? Maybe look up some past reviews.

Hunt638
10-20-22, 19:06
110 lbs!! Shave pussy! Yes you can lick it, nice D size tits!! Fell very real but she says there not, flawless skin! Flat stomach!! No french kissing,cover service, cum on tits ok! Hot sexy face with beautiful along the fucking hair! And worth every damn penny just stare at her naked!!yes I will be back soon, drain my bank for this one.

CoffeeMocha
10-20-22, 19:39
110 lbs!! Shave pussy! Yes you can lick it, nice D size tits!! Fell very real but she says there not, flawless skin! Flat stomach!! No french kissing,cover service, cum on tits ok! Hot sexy face with beautiful along the fucking hair! And worth every damn penny just stare at her naked!!yes I will be back soon, drain my bank for this one.No kissing. That is a downer.

Caihua
10-20-22, 21:24
110 lbs!! Shave pussy! Yes you can lick it, nice D size tits!! Fell very real but she says there not, flawless skin! Flat stomach!! No french kissing,cover service, cum on tits ok! Hot sexy face with beautiful along the fucking hair! And worth every damn penny just stare at her naked!!yes I will be back soon, drain my bank for this one.The only downside is that Julie mama has flat ass. But her F cup breast make up for it.

DrSexMachine
10-21-22, 14:17
I want to see this Julie too now. Is she better than my favorites Bella, Rebecca, and Tiara? Also when is that Mini girl coming back, keep hearing about her, I want to try her too.

Johnny14
10-21-22, 19:15
I want to see this Julie too now. Is she better than my favorites Bella, Rebecca, and Tiara? Also when is that Mini girl coming back, keep hearing about her, I want to try her too.I made an appointment with this Julie and was disappointed, tall skinny Korean with fake tits that is no way as big as the photos. Told her I was expecting someone else and left. Don't know why all the big hipe about her. Bella, Joy are way better.

StripedFashion
10-21-22, 20:29
She is all covered, peck kissing, pretty sure no ass (didn't ask), but everything else was accepted with enthusiasm! Have fun!Negative, Ghost Rider! Julie was a no go. Was hoping to get to see her before the stampede but I guess not.

Stopped by the shop today for my appointment and mama said Julie was out sick. Kind of wished mama called to tell me instead of hearing the bad news at their front door but shit happens. TBH I smelled a rat but who knows maybe Julie was really out sick. Maybe I'm just salty cause of the drive out to town for nothing and leaving blue balled. This being only my 2nd "planned" mongering session this entire year (other was Lemon at Asia). I called to confirm beforehand, too.

Other interesting non-monger musings was walking around Atkinson a bit to kill time beforehand. I stood at the corner of Kahaka Drive just downstairs of the Convention Center for some shade. There were some vagrants about. A guy on a bicycle, a I think Samoan or Micro dude in a flannel and a white chick with tattoos on a skateboard. Chick came up to me and was asking me questions to feel me out. I wasn't sure if she was trying to sell me shit or seeing if I was an undercover. Then she demanded I give her my hat. Course I told her hell no and she went ranting about my defiance, standing my ground and other chronic headlines in meth head news. With her height, complexion and light colored eyes she could have easily been a model if she wanted too. Instead she chooses to live that ratchet lifestyle that's all too common on that side of town.

Today was a bust indeed.

Maruchan
10-22-22, 01:42
I made an appointment with this Julie and was disappointed, tall skinny Korean with fake tits that is no way as big as the photos. Told her I was expecting someone else and left. Don't know why all the big hipe about her. Bella, Joy are way better.Better. Just in looks right?

ExitOnly
10-22-22, 02:52
Negative, Ghost Rider! Julie was a no go. Was hoping to get to see her before the stampede but I guess not.

Stopped by the shop today for my appointment and mama said Julie was out sick. Kind of wished mama called to tell me instead of hearing the bad news at their front door but shit happens. TBH I smelled a rat but who knows maybe Julie was really out sick. Maybe I'm just salty cause of the drive out to town for nothing and leaving blue balled. This being only my 2nd "planned" mongering session this entire year (other was Lemon at Asia). I called to confirm beforehand, too.

Other interesting non-monger musings was walking around Atkinson a bit to kill time beforehand. I stood at the corner of Kahaka Drive just downstairs of the Convention Center for some shade. There were some vagrants about. A guy on a bicycle, a I think Samoan or Micro dude in a flannel and a white chick with tattoos on a skateboard. Chick came up to me and was asking me questions to feel me out. I wasn't sure if she was trying to sell me shit or seeing if I was an undercover. Then she demanded I give her my hat. Course I told her hell no and she went ranting about my defiance, standing my ground and other chronic headlines in meth head news. With her height, complexion and light colored eyes she could have easily been a model if she wanted too. Instead she chooses to live that ratchet lifestyle that's all too common on that side of town.

Today was a bust indeed.Just as well, I tried to book an appiontment with mama Julie but whoever answered the phone kept telling me to call back. Lucky I didn't have to make the drive to town for nothing.

JimBoyden
10-22-22, 06:46
Current link to ad? Those posted don't work.

StripedFashion
10-22-22, 12:19
Just as well, I tried to book an appiontment with mama Julie but whoever answered the phone kept telling me to call back. Lucky I didn't have to make the drive to town for nothing.My guess is Aunt Flo from that famous Red Wedding scene in GOT came to visit this week.

CoffeeMocha
10-22-22, 14:41
Is Joyy working? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.

GofasBits
10-22-22, 17:01
Current link to ad? Those posted don't work.Plus Spa went the way of the Dodo bird. It's now Crystal Spa. Look for their ad in bedpage. Number starts with 942. GL!

Johnny14
10-22-22, 18:35
Better. Just in looks right?I made an appointment at 4 pm with Julie, but mama said to hang out in room, she's coming. After 10 minutes this "Julie" showed up, looks very similar to that Pepsi a Korean who used to work at the Osaka Spa in Keamoku. No way 5 foot 9, more like 5 ft 4 and skinny. Maybe she was a bait and switch? Not planning of going back to find out.

Suksukboi808
10-22-22, 21:53
Just as well, I tried to book an appiontment with mama Julie but whoever answered the phone kept telling me to call back. Lucky I didn't have to make the drive to town for nothing.So the mama Julie is the go to provider here? Just curious since I live in walking distance to the place.

Bottom Out
10-22-22, 22:06
When Julie is not working who else is there? Sounds like it was Mini, Julie, and a mystery white girl. Reading this thread, Mini is on vacation, Julie is sick, and maybe got a white girl.

TrialnError
10-22-22, 22:17
Is Joyy working? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.I don't think so. If Julie is the new owner then I think she has a whole new staff working under her.

Mongerholic
10-23-22, 15:23
Current line up is Mama Julie, Mika, and Mini when not on vacation.

Lealea1
10-24-22, 22:08
Current line up is Mama Julie, Mika, and Mini when not on vacation.Is this Mika from angle formerly Kimi Mika?

Museki
10-25-22, 00:51
Is this Mika from angle formerly Kimi Mika?Where's angle?

PostOfficeMan
10-25-22, 02:28
Where's angle?I'm sure he meant Angel (Angel Relaxation).

Is this Mika from angle formerly Kimi Mika?I hope it's the AR Mika who had the tattoos, I would like to see her again, I liked her at AR. Anyone know when Mini returns?

GhostRecon
10-26-22, 01:43
Negative, Ghost Rider! Julie was a no go. Was hoping to get to see her before the stampede but I guess not.

Today was a bust indeed.

I called today to see if it was the Mika from AR, mama said it is. Julie was back in the lineup today, so maybe she really was sick. Mini comes back December like you told me.

CoffeeMocha
10-26-22, 07:54
I called today to see if it was the Mika from AR, mama said it is. Julie was back in the lineup today, so maybe she really was sick. Mini comes back December like you told me.How About Lily?

Lealea1
10-27-22, 15:38
Could somebody PM me their contact or at least a few digits so I can re find it i8 n my phone I lost track of it. Thanks a bunch.

StripedFashion
10-30-22, 17:33
I called today to see if it was the Mika from AR, mama said it is. Julie was back in the lineup today, so maybe she really was sick. Mini comes back December like you told me.Mika with the tattoos? She was my first Angel session. I remember smelling her pussy juices gush when I was pounding her in mish. Nice and warm with a teeny, tiny tad bit of funk. Just the way I like it. Great attitude and her body spray smelled like Roses. Even if I saw her smoking in front, prior.

Wating for more Mama Julie reports. Funny how this thread went quiet after the hype of her being back on as a provider.

CoffeeMocha
10-30-22, 23:11
Mika with the tattoos? She was my first Angel session. I remember smelling her pussy juices gush when I was pounding her in mish. Nice and warm with a teeny, tiny tad bit of funk. Just the way I like it. Great attitude and her body spray smelled like Roses. Even if I saw her smoking in front, prior.

Wating for more Mama Julie reports. Funny how this thread went quiet after the hype of her being back on as a provider.Mike has the body, boobs, and Ass. She is tanned, which is nice as well. But her face was so-so. But she is good in service as well.

Museki
10-31-22, 13:43
Mike has the body, boobs, and Ass. She is tanned, which is nice as well. But her face was so-so. But she is good in service as well.Better or worse than Nicole at LB?

CoffeeMocha
10-31-22, 16:15
Better or worse than Nicole at LB?Nicole has the better face than Mika. IMHO. Mika looks older than Nicole. Nicole doesn't look old.

Museki
10-31-22, 20:14
Nicole has the better face than Mika. IMHO. Mika looks older than Nicole. Nicole doesn't look old.Thanks for the info!

CoffeeMocha
11-04-22, 18:05
If you are going to advertise, please use real pictures. Just blur the face or just show the body but not the face. No one wants to see fake pictures. Thanks.

GhostRecon
11-11-22, 21:42
After mentioning Mini to a fellow brother on here, it got me thinking about her again, can't wait till she comes back next month.

GhostRecon
11-11-22, 21:52
After mentioning Mini to a fellow brother on here, it got me thinking about her again, can't wait till she comes back next month.Since Crayon Pop reminds me of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpI718pe2MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna90t2je-4

GregBangoGang0
11-11-22, 23:00
Mika with the tattoos? She was my first Angel session. I remember smelling her pussy juices gush when I was pounding her in mish. Nice and warm with a teeny, tiny tad bit of funk. Just the way I like it. Great attitude and her body spray smelled like Roses. Even if I saw her smoking in front, prior.

Wating for more Mama Julie reports. Funny how this thread went quiet after the hype of her being back on as a provider.Yes she is a freak. That funk you smelled was our juices from the session previous to your time with her.

The Quiz
11-13-22, 06:55
Yes she is a freak. That funk you smelled was our juices from the session previous to your time with her.That day, it was me, then SF, then you though.

Maruchan
11-27-22, 00:17
I have met julie when she was mama at AR so I am interested.

Unfortunately, I've tried calling several times and the mama there keeps telling me to call back at different times, and it gets later and later. Has anyone had a session with her recently? Just wondering how often she is actually there.

LargeRocket69
11-27-22, 17:43
I have met julie when she was mama at AR so I am interested.

Unfortunately, I've tried calling several times and the mama there keeps telling me to call back at different times, and it gets later and later. Has anyone had a session with her recently? Just wondering how often she is actually there.I don't think she's there the whole time. She probably comes in and works when she feels like it. I think she probably is only working till they can get more workers there.

Maruchan
11-28-22, 00:04
I don't think she's there the whole time. She probably comes in and works when she feels like it. I think she probably is only working till they can get more workers there.You are probably right. Tried again and got the same runaround. Sadly, I think I will stop trying already.

RoadRally2
11-28-22, 08:52
You are probably right. Tried again and got the same runaround. Sadly, I think I will stop trying already.Have you tried just poking your head in? You might get lucky and if you've seen her before at AR she would probably see you if she was around. But random number calling maybe hesitant.

Maruchan
11-29-22, 00:33
Have you tried just poking your head in? You might get lucky and if you've seen her before at AR she would probably see you if she was around. But random number calling maybe hesitant.Nah. Lately I haven't seen the open sign so don't know how "open" they are. I've seen her several times before at AR, but I doubt she would remember me (lots of people walked through that entrance).

BoyWithLuv
12-01-22, 05:16
Is it still just Julie and Mika? Too bad it sounds like it's hard to get an appointment with Julie. Isn't Mini supposed to be returning soon?

Honolulu Yobo
12-01-22, 14:54
Try getting an appointment after 6 PM.

I was told to come / call at that time.

Is it still just Julie and Mika? Too bad it sounds like it's hard to get an appointment with Julie. Isn't Mini supposed to be returning soon?

Maruchan
12-02-22, 00:34
Try getting an appointment after 6 PM.

I was told to come / call at that time.Did you get the actual appointment?

When I called, I got "call after noon", "call at 2", "call at 3", "call at 5".

On more than one day.

GhostRecon
12-02-22, 23:34
According to mama, Mini supposed to return sometime next week. Only Julie and Mika are currently working.

SmallKine
12-09-22, 00:13
Here's a link to the Crystal Spa bedpage ad: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/grand-opening-young-k-girls/22603058.html.

I have not visited so I do not know how the girls are. Phone and address in the ad.

CheapCharlie
12-09-22, 06:35
Here's a link to the Crystal Spa bedpage ad: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/grand-opening-young-k-girls/22603058.html.

I have not visited so I do not know how the girls are. Phone and address in the ad.I swear some of those pics look like Jessie Jiang.

H Mobius
12-09-22, 23:04
Only Julie and Mika are currently working.Remember when AMPs had a platoon of girls in their lobby for you to choose from / they choose you? Are there no places like that anymore?

ExitOnly
12-10-22, 01:02
Remember when AMPs had a platoon of girls in their lobby for you to choose from / they choose you? Are there no places like that anymore?It seems that Lobby fish tanks and line-ups are a thing of the past. Good new is Mini should be back tomorrow. I hope.

LastHurrah
12-10-22, 21:27
]Did you get the actual appointment?

When I called, I got "call after noon", "call at 2", "call at 3", "call at 5".

On more than one day. [ / QUOTE].

Me too. I tried calling a few times but she was never available. Oh well. Maybe I'll get lucky eventually.

GhostRecon
12-17-22, 18:48
I know some of us have been patiently waiting for Mini to return. Well it's official, my other favorite girl has returned. Welcome back Mini!

Have fun SF and RH, I know both of you have been waiting for her return. Stay safe and Happy Holidays.

GhostRecon
12-24-22, 01:20
I know some of us have been patiently waiting for Mini to return. Well it's official, my other favorite girl has returned. Welcome back Mini!

Have fun SF and RH, I know both of you have been waiting for her return. Stay safe and Happy Holidays.Bumping this up for Mini.

Local1234
12-24-22, 09:01
Bumping this up for Mini.Welcome back Mini.

StripedFashion
12-24-22, 18:00
Just called to set up an appointment with Mini earlier and she's already gone, guys. Missed her again!

Ajarn
12-24-22, 22:00
Welcome back Mini.She's on vacation and will be back next year, hopefully along with a first timer. Now it's just Julie and Mika for the time being.

GhostRecon
12-25-22, 02:42
Just called to set up an appointment with Mini earlier and she's already gone, guys. Missed her again!

She's on vacation and will be back next year, hopefully along with a first timer. Now it's just Julie and Mika for the time being.Yup, tried to get an appointment with either Mini at Crystal or Jayy at Blue Star. Mini is on vacation and Jayy wasn't working today. Was going to go see Kiku but her last appointment was at 5 and I was still shopping. Guess it wasn't meant to be today.

Ajarn
12-25-22, 07:32
Yup, tried to get an appointment with either Mini at Crystal or Jayy at Blue Star. Mini is on vacation and Jayy wasn't working today. Was going to go see Kiku but her last appointment was at 5 and I was still shopping. Guess it wasn't meant to be today.Curious why you didn't choose Julie when you found out Mini was absent. Seems if you like Mini, you'd also like Julie. They share many similarities.

Azngy
01-02-23, 14:50
Reunited with Julie. She is still tall, 5'9" with D's, and was beautifully made up. Pleasantly surprised with the make up and outfit, as I had gotten used to the natural mama look from Angel. Shower, massage, and CFS play, standards positions to finish. Enjoyed the session. Face 7.5, body 7.5, attitude 9, service 8.

The Quiz
01-02-23, 20:08
Reunited with Julie. She is still tall, 5'9" with D's, and was beautifully made up. Pleasantly surprised with the make up and outfit, as I had gotten used to the natural mama look from Angel. Shower, massage, and CFS play, standards positions to finish. Enjoyed the session. Face 7.5, body 7.5, attitude 9, service 8.Glad she's still tall and didn't shrink.

LocaLoppa
01-03-23, 11:09
Bro--did she get new bolt ons large ones? Don't recall her having huge tits that wrap around my dick for titty fuck. Did she BBBJ? DATY? Mahalo.

Reunited with Julie. She is still tall, 5'9" with D's, and was beautifully made up. Pleasantly surprised with the make up and outfit, as I had gotten used to the natural mama look from Angel. Shower, massage, and CFS play, standards positions to finish. Enjoyed the session. Face 7.5, body 7.5, attitude 9, service 8.

Azngy
01-03-23, 12:09
Bro--did she get new bolt ons large ones? Don't recall her having huge tits that wrap around my dick for titty fuck. Did she BBBJ? DATY? Mahalo.Same bolt ons that she's had for a while, difficult to tell that they're mm, but she said they were. Allows DATY and does CBJ.

BoyWithLuv
01-03-23, 12:12
Bro--did she get new bolt ons large ones? Don't recall her having huge tits that wrap around my dick for titty fuck. Did she BBBJ? DATY? Mahalo.I think Mika is the only one there that does BBBJ. Julie and Mini are all covered but service is still good from them. Mini is like a way younger version of Yuna.

Ajarn
01-03-23, 19:27
Reunited with Julie. She is still tall, 5'9" with D's, and was beautifully made up. Pleasantly surprised with the make up and outfit, as I had gotten used to the natural mama look from Angel. Shower, massage, and CFS play, standards positions to finish. Enjoyed the session. Face 7.5, body 7.5, attitude 9, service 8.I was a little worried about seeing Julie again because she came across as an untouchable angel before but now she looks like a provider. I was surprised at her appearance and expressed amazement at her deep tan. She said she's always had a tan and was even darker before but I didn't notice it because she dressed differently as a mamasan.

Ajarn
01-03-23, 19:32
I think Mika is the only one there that does BBBJ. Julie and Mini are all covered but service is still good from them. Mini is like a way younger version of Yuna.Wow! I would've never realized any resemblance between Mini and Yuna!

BoyWithLuv
01-04-23, 00:23
Wow! I would've never realized any resemblance between Mini and Yuna!Haha, they don't look like, facewise. They both spinners and are good looking for their respective age.

LocaLoppa
01-04-23, 02:02
Bro--mahalo for the response. Mini sounds interesting as the younger version of Yuna. Yuna is a great fucking machine. I'm okay with CFS if she sucks and fucks and DFK, daty like Yuna, and is younger with more energy if that is possible.

Same bolt ons that she's had for a while, difficult to tell that they're mm, but she said they were. Allows DATY and does CBJ.

Azngy
01-04-23, 13:17
I was a little worried about seeing Julie again because she came across as an untouchable angel before but now she looks like a provider. I was surprised at her appearance and expressed amazement at her deep tan. She said she's always had a tan and was even darker before but I didn't notice it because she dressed differently as a mamasan.Make up and attire really changes things up a lot, and, the deep tan too.

Hunt638
01-05-23, 02:49
So I've been in this game since 2006, Starting in 2008 2009,2010 2011, I was a consistent $200 per day habit because of a trust fund that came my way. So I'm 54 and I started to take it easy starting around 2014. , I'm 54 years old), but yes, I was here when Empire was here, I was here for Tokyo, I was here when Mayflower was here, I went to all those places on Ward Avenue. I went to the places on Young Street. I went to all the places at Centry Center. , so let's talk about Julie, she is 5,9 inch, 110 pounds, for sure size the tits maybe double D,fake but nice, super super perfect skin absolutely perfect face with a small nose small beautiful mouth absolutely perfect teeth absolutely 100% perfect hair, Flat, I mean real flat stomach, yes, her ass is small, but my God her pussy and her butt hole are so perfect so in fucking her from behind, it's just the best in the world, once again I'm 54 I am about 150 pounds because I do that hot yoga every day and have been doing it since 2006, so let's be real Julie Supermodel has some rules. Let's start with the good yes, you can lick her pussy. Yes, she will suck your cock but with a cover yes you can suck her tits. No you cannot put your dick in her ass and no, she's not into kissing, so yeah, her service is nowhere near what other girls give, however if you want to look at something super hot and just jack off over her tits or over her ass or on her stomach then this is the way to go because you're not going to find any checks on this island that are in this category and I've seen most of these girls, no, her ass is not fat but if you like long tall, beautiful hair, beautiful skin looks like from Sports Illustrated. This is the way to go so what I normally do is fuck her in all different positions take the condom off, and she jacks me off and then maybe I try to jack off all over her stomach or her ass that's the way it goes. So that's about it man I don't know what to say except it's like looking at a real supermodel. , some guy goes in there and says her face is may be a seven, and another says her body is maybe only an eight. So if you want to say, her service is maybe only seven or maybe her attitude is only a seven, or 6 I understand. I'm not going to argue, but her face and her luxe are fucking 100% perfect. So that's about it I like looking at her and eating her pussy and I like to cum all over those tits and I like shooting a load on her ass every now and then because my money is not the same as it was back in the good old days.

Caihua
01-05-23, 16:07
I was a little worried about seeing Julie again because she came across as an untouchable angel before but now she looks like a provider. I was surprised at her appearance and expressed amazement at her deep tan. She said she's always had a tan and was even darker before but I didn't notice it because she dressed differently as a mamasan.I had Sex with the same Julie at 2003 at VIP when Ruby was the owner. There were many other hotties there before but they all gone.

Azngy
01-07-23, 14:41
Decided to see Mika again, last time was at AR.

She's well reviewed in the AR thread. Korean, so-so face (IMO), probably in her late 40's, about 5'3"ish, good thick with mm C's and a nice butt. Tatted on the back with an arm sleeve.

Friendly and chatty during the shower and session. Did some dirty talk during the deed to add to the experience.

Service was decent. Not spectacular, kind of middle of the road, but not mechanical or rushed. Ran through BBBJ, CFS in CG, RCG, MISH, and DS.

Hunt638
01-07-23, 18:19
I had Sex with the same Julie at 2003 at VIP when Ruby was the owner. There were many other hotties there before but they all gone.OK the girl was 17 years old. She wasn't even near hawaii why at that time but nice try. , Julia is a super nice lady. You could go down there and ask her if she remembers you.

PostOfficeMan
01-07-23, 21:59
I got to deliver some nice love to all 3 in the last few week. Very satisfied with my time with Julie, Mini, and Mika. All 3 are attractive. Probably the youngest crew in the traditional AMP scene, not counting places like Love Spa, SF, Pali.

ThrowQazAway
01-08-23, 07:30

She's well reviewed in the AR thread. Korean, so-so face (IMO), probably in her late 40's, about 5'3"ish, good thick with mm C's and a nice butt. Tatted on the back with an arm sleeve.

Friendly and chatty during the shower and session. Did some dirty talk during the deed to add to the experience.

Service was decent. Not spectacular, kind of middle of the road, but not mechanical or rushed. Ran through BBBJ, CFS in CG, RCG, MISH, and DS.Hey man, you know where I could find her ad or something like that? Thanks!

CoffeeMocha
01-08-23, 16:20

Service was decent. Not spectacular, kind of middle of the road, but not mechanical or rushed. Ran through BBBJ, CFS in CG, RCG, MISH, and DS.Face was a downer for me. But she has nice big boobs, her body is athletic type, nice ass, and she is tanned. If only her face was prettier, she would have been on my rotation.

Azngy
01-09-23, 12:11
Hey man, you know where I could find her ad or something like that? Thanks!Crystal Spa has ads in bedpage, as I recall.

Lealea1
01-12-23, 21:21
Mama says there's a Gigi in the line up. Anybody know who she might be referring or if she's any good. Side note, Mika back this weekend says mama. People have consistently said Mika doesn't have a pretty face but in my opinion she has a very pretty face. Way back when Mika first started as Kimi she was soooo pretty. She's no youngster anymore but I've always found her very pretty all around. Consistent service over the years. I've always liked her. In 2005 she was one of the hottest girls working. If she could deepthroat I'd see her every week. LOL.

TrialnError
01-12-23, 23:04
Mama says there's a Gigi in the line up. Anybody know who she might be referring or if she's any good. Side note, Mika back this weekend says mama. People have consistently said Mika doesn't have a pretty face but in my opinion she has a very pretty face. Way back when Mika first started as Kimi she was soooo pretty. She's no youngster anymore but I've always found her very pretty all around. Consistent service over the years. I've always liked her. In 2005 she was one of the hottest girls working. If she could deepthroat I'd see her every week. LOL.Was Mika tatted back then too or no? I think she's still nice looking for her age.

Lealea1
01-13-23, 16:14
Was Mika tatted back then too or no? I think she's still nice looking for her age.She always had a few then added the sleeve I think.

Local1234
01-14-23, 17:14
She always had a few then added the sleeve I think.She's super dope.

Spinnerholic
01-28-23, 10:17
Is this the new Crystal Spa ad? On Atkinson? The old Rejuve spot? TIA.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/grand-opening-young-k-girls/22850818.html

Azngy
01-28-23, 15:54

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/grand-opening-young-k-girls/22850818.htmlIt's the old Plus Spa location, Ala Moana.

GofasBits
01-28-23, 16:33

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/grand-opening-young-k-girls/22850818.htmlThat's the ad. It clearly lists the address on the bottom of the ad. Why would you ask if it's in the old Rejuve spot, which is nowhere near their location? GL!

Stangman808
01-28-23, 17:17

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/grand-opening-young-k-girls/22850818.htmlAt the bottom of the ad it states the address is 435 Atkinson Dr, 2nd floor.

Enona1
01-28-23, 20:36

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/grand-opening-young-k-girls/22850818.htmlRejuve was on Beretania.

Shima44
01-28-23, 21:34
I called couldn't get through. Anybody know the current lineup?. Thanks.

SnatchThat
01-29-23, 00:32
OK the girl was 17 years old. She wasn't even near hawaii why at that time but nice try. , Julia is a super nice lady. You could go down there and ask her if she remembers you.If she were working in 2003 she would not have been 17 years old she would have been 21-22 but she wasn't working in 2003 as I recall she started more around steadily around 2005-2006 or 2006-2007 and if she did work earlier as some girls dip in and out then become regulars which could have happened regardless she was not 17 in 2003 she was over 21 for sure.

Spinnerholic
01-29-23, 06:52

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/grand-opening-young-k-girls/22850818.html

It's the old Plus Spa location, Ala Moana.

That's the ad. It clearly lists the address on the bottom of the ad. Why would you ask if it's in the old Rejuve spot, which is nowhere near their location? GL!

At the bottom of the ad it states the address is 435 Atkinson Dr, 2nd floor.

Rejuve was on Beretania.Oops. Sorry guys. Brain fart. I meant Plus Spa.

The Quiz
01-29-23, 16:27
Did Mini return? What is the lineup?

MikeKpi
02-01-23, 11:54
Never tried here before. How old this girl Mini look like? Any girls here on the younger side. Under 30 or early 30's?

TrialnError
02-01-23, 12:32
Never tried here before. How old this girl Mini look like? Any girls here on the younger side. Under 30 or early 30's?I'd say Mini might be the youngest here, probably mid to late 30's looking. Julie and Mika probably in their mid to late 40's.

Surf808HI
02-01-23, 15:08
I heard there is a new Korean girl Coconut there. Anyone tried her? Look, age, weight, height etc? Is she juicy? TIA.

HNLparlot
02-01-23, 19:58
Anyone know when mini back here?

I lost her contact. Anyone have her contact please pm. Mahalo.

DrSexMachine
02-04-23, 15:07
I heard there is a new Korean girl Coconut there. Anyone tried her? Look, age, weight, height etc? Is she juicy? TIA.Did you ever find out anything about Coconut? Still no reports on her. Also for those wondering, I asked mama about Mini and she's still not back yet.

ToniMulato
02-04-23, 15:51
I remember Juli from AR.

I Know she's cute and all, but Is she a rush job? Or can she take the pounding for 45 minutes straight?

Azngy
02-11-23, 14:40
I remember Juli from AR.

I Know she's cute and all, but Is she a rush job? Or can she take the pounding for 45 minutes straight?She wasn't a rush job with my session. No complaints there. Not sure about 45 minutes straight though.

Hunt638
02-15-23, 02:54
Wow, let's go with the good part, 25 , pussy is small pussy is clean. A little bit of razor stubble. Real tits. Size D I think, now it's all covered, you cannot lick her ass. You may not finger that asshole you can't even think about getting your cock near it, trying to give her $300 for a girlfriend experience she said no!! No kissing, blow job is covered, (you have to pay 220 upfront, the girl is not skinny. She is definitely chunky. , the girl is definitely under 5',5" so anyway I thought maybe if I'm nice to this girl she's going to give me a special service (absolutely not.) This is not a girlfriend experience and if I have to pay $220 I want to see Julie. , to me she is a perfect 10 however Julie will not allow you to kiss her Julie or make you wear a cover. Julie will not take $1000 for girlfriend experience. These are facts I have tried her in my book is a little bit hotter than Yuna, this place is all covered.

Even if you want to shell out over 500 bucks, they're not going to budge, if you want girlfriend experience this is not the place for you, so that's what I'm trying to tell you and if anyone tries to tell you different, I wouldn't believe them, no I love Julie I'm very very much in love with Julie mama however, even if I gave her $2000 she's not going to treat me with no girlfriend experience I can't kiss her. I cannot stick my tongue up her little asshole I cannot cum on her face she's not going to do bareback, blow job, etc. Etc. Etc. But I do love Juli mama. She is a perfect 10 skinny big tits super tall, it's a real disappointment, I would spend $2000 to be able to fuck Julie mama and kiss her like a real girlfriend but it's never going to happen.

TrialnError
02-18-23, 16:23
Wow, let's go with the good part, 25 , pussy is small pussy is clean. A little bit of razor stubble. Real tits. Size D I think, now it's all covered, you cannot lick her ass. You may not finger that asshole you can't even think about getting your cock near it, trying to give her $300 for a girlfriend experience she said no!! No kissing, blow job is covered, (you have to pay 220 upfront, the girl is not skinny. She is definitely chunky. , the girl is definitely under 5',5" so anyway I thought maybe if I'm nice to this girl she's going to give me a special service (absolutely not.) This is not a girlfriend experience and if I have to pay $220 I want to see Julie. , to me she is a perfect 10 however Julie will not allow you to kiss her Julie or make you wear a cover. Julie will not take $1000 for girlfriend experience. These are facts I have tried her in my book is a little bit hotter than Yuna, this place is all covered.

Even if you want to shell out over 500 bucks, they're not going to budge, if you want girlfriend experience this is not the place for you, so that's what I'm trying to tell you and if anyone tries to tell you different, I wouldn't believe them, no I love Julie I'm very very much in love with Julie mama however, even if I gave her $2000 she's not going to treat me with no girlfriend experience I can't kiss her. I cannot stick my tongue up her little asshole I cannot cum on her face she's not going to do bareback, blow job, etc. Etc. Etc. But I do love Juli mama. She is a perfect 10 skinny big tits super tall, it's a real disappointment, I would spend $2000 to be able to fuck Julie mama and kiss her like a real girlfriend but it's never going to happen.Well, mahalo for toftt, probably your experience is a reason Coconut wasn't getting any reviews before.

As for Julie, doesn't she have a bf going back to her AR days? The service you want is reserved for him I assume. Lucky guy.

BoyWithLuv
02-20-23, 20:55
Anyone know when Mini is supposed to return here?

Ichiro Cho
03-20-23, 18:12
Can anyone comment on the current lineup?

Thank you in advance.

Mongerholic
04-07-23, 19:01
Anyone know when Mini is supposed to return here?Mini is now known as Romi at Angel Relaxation.

Restless1728
04-08-23, 05:38
Julie takes my breath away! Seeing her in street clothes was such turn! Just like the movie she's TGTBT! She'll be available for a little while and b back after a short vacation. In the meantime she has a younger girl working. I think her name was eve? She falls I little short on the current talent, however she can fuck! I was enjoying her so much I asked her if she wanted me to come? She said "no I want to make you come!" She proceeded to mount me and with her vice nani milked me like no one I can remember remember! So if that's what you enjoy, she's your girl!

Hunt638
04-09-23, 14:45
I would give her $2000 for a girlfriend experience, but she's not going to do that no matter how hard I try so the best thing you can do is look at her jack off that's about it lick her hot pussy, I have to wear a cover, etc. Etc. But she is a dream.

The Quiz
05-01-23, 16:23
Did Mini ever return here? Any new talent?

MakaKiller
05-03-23, 05:43
Mini is now known as Romi at Angel Relaxation.Romi who is in rotation at Angel is def not Mini. Been with both more than once and although there are similarities they are def not the same provider. Also I don't think that Mini will return to Angel since her bff Julie is at Crystal. Stay Safe.

River Raid
05-04-23, 19:12
Romi who is in rotation at Angel is def not Mini. Been with both more than once and although there are similarities they are def not the same provider. Also I don't think that Mini will return to Angel since her bff Julie is at Crystal. Stay Safe.Where is she now?

MidnightMonger
05-08-23, 15:25
Stopped by recently and was greeted by a tall thin Korean. Think she must have been the mama as she went off and found me Eve. She was ok looking, not totally my type but I am not fussy. Said she had only been there a few weeks. Started with a TS where she remained fully clothed. I have had much better. Things did not get any better from there. I will not repeat!

Ichiro Cho
05-09-23, 23:31
I would give her $2000 for a girlfriend experience, but she's not going to do that no matter how hard I try so the best thing you can do is look at her jack off that's about it lick her hot pussy, I have to wear a cover, etc. Etc. But she is a dream.Is this the same Juli that worked with the legendary Kelly from Ichiban?

TrialnError
05-09-23, 23:42
Is this the same Juli that worked with the legendary Kelly from Ichiban?I don't think she is, this Julie has been worker then mama / co-owner of Angel Relaxation for at least the last 5-10 years. Now she's worker / mama / owner of Crystal Spa.

Honoice
05-13-23, 17:37
Is this the same Juli that worked with the legendary Kelly from Ichiban?This Julie started work at Angel VIP at 2012 when Ruby and June was the owner Of VIP. That was more than 10 years ago.

Loveasianhi
05-25-23, 06:21
This place is on my list to visit, can't go for awhile, hopefully girls are still around.

Honoice
05-25-23, 18:32
This place is on my list to visit, can't go for awhile, hopefully girls are still around.Why you can't go for a while?

NightWing24
05-29-23, 06:15
Does KT So really work here? If so, I would definitely make some visits.

Darksidez
05-29-23, 19:32
Does KT So really work here? If so, I would definitely make some visits.LOL. Ditto that.

PostOfficeMan
05-30-23, 00:04
Anyone know when Mini is supposed to return? Seems like she's been away for an extra long time.

Restless1728
06-06-23, 14:53
Wow sometimes it amazes me how we get such great effort in bed from amazingly beautiful women! She is soo sexy and beautiful yet works so hard to please! She's going to start working more so don't snooze this opportunity!

The Quiz
06-07-23, 23:03
I had a session with Mika recently. Hadn't see her since Angel Relaxation days. Still great service and good looking MILF for sure. She's got tattoos if you're into that which I normally don't but on her it looks good. Julie was looking nice as usual and they still don't know when Mini will return.

Eaglefire
06-07-23, 23:24
Does Crystal require an appointment or are walk-ins ok? I went to Happiness the other day and was asked if I had an appointment, I didn't but was still able to see someone. Just looking to avoid any issue going to Crystal.

GofasBits
06-07-23, 23:39
Does Crystal require an appointment or are walk-ins ok? I went to Happiness the other day and was asked if I had an appointment, I didn't but was still able to see someone. Just looking to avoid any issue going to Crystal.Make an appointment if you want to avoid issues. Otherwise you're rolling the dice. GL!

Lealea1
06-08-23, 15:04
She is hot hot hot. Service is great. I was impressed with her enthusiastic DT. What a gem. Sweet as could be. I am always a sucker for perfect large tan tits and she is a specimen for great boobs. My new ATF. That is all.

Mariner98
06-15-23, 00:19
It has been awhile that I have gotten out in the scene. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and customer service here. Mika is very nice, fit and beautiful for me. I had a good time and would definitely repeat. Exceptional body and great personality.

Hunt638
06-26-23, 00:46
So if you happen to be white, if you happen to be over 50, if you happen to be 5,10" and only 150 Lb, in shape not fat, have money and supper nice to her, well guess what she's going to tell you (get lost) , LOL facts!! She has some Asian boyfriend, watching her, telling her who she can and cannot see, I am on the do not see list for what reason I don't know I've been nothing but nice and try to overpay her, now her service is nothing near to what Yuna or Lemon do, Juli has lots of rules, for starters, don't be a white guy has money, and who is not fat, that's going to get you thrown out,all cover no kiss, don't lick or even touch my b hole, lots more rules, basically a lot of no, no and some more no, on the up side she is 100% supermodel, right out of the Sports Illustrated, so just to see her nude is worth 200 , but be warned on the service, I only had her twice she is so very hot, so sad no GFE.

YoungMonger808
06-26-23, 18:35
How old is this Julie lady?

Restless1728
06-26-23, 20:49
So if you happen to be white, if you happen to be over 50, if you happen to be 5,10" and only 150 Lb, in shape not fat, have money and supper nice to her, well guess what she's going to tell you (get lost) , LOL facts!! She has some Asian boyfriend, watching her, telling her who she can and cannot see, I am on the do not see list for what reason I don't know I've been nothing but nice and try to overpay her, now her service is nothing near to what Yuna or Lemon do, Juli has lots of rules, for starters, don't be a white guy has money, and who is not fat, that's going to get you thrown out,all cover no kiss, don't lick or even touch my b hole, lots more rules, basically a lot of no, no and some more no, on the up side she is 100% supermodel, right out of the Sports Illustrated, so just to see her nude is worth 200 , but be warned on the service, I only had her twice she is so very hot, so sad no GFE.Much has been said about her boyfriend. With 100% confidence I can say no one is telling Julie what she can or cannot do. Idk why your not getting better service, but it's not bc of your looks or race. My suggestion is to slow down and let her warm up to you. She is covered, but she can play like the best! And yeah, if I were going to make a blow up doll, she's the one I would ask to make the mold!

Kgam1797
06-26-23, 22:46
I've been trying to set up an appointment with Julie for some time now. Every time I call, the mama tells me she is not working. When I ask what days does Julie come in, she says she doesn't know. Does Julie have a schedule? Any advice on how to set this up?

ClaraForever
06-27-23, 11:50
Much has been said about her boyfriend. With 100% confidence I can say no one is telling Julie what she can or cannot do. Idk why your not getting better service, but it's not bc of your looks or race. My suggestion is to slow down and let her warm up to you. She is covered, but she can play like the best! And yeah, if I were going to make a blow up doll, she's the one I would ask to make the mold!I think he before said he tried to give 500 dollars to Donna but Donna rejected seeing him. And he before complained one tall skinny girl left Hawaii for good cause she did not see him ever again.

Maybe those accidents can be hints?

Restless1728
06-27-23, 19:43
I've been trying to set up an appointment with Julie for some time now. Every time I call, the mama tells me she is not working. When I ask what days does Julie come in, she says she doesn't know. Does Julie have a schedule? Any advice on how to set this up?Unfortunately mama is not blowing you off, she really doesn't know. Best advice is to call early on the day you want to see her and be flexible. And post something to earn some cred. Then maybe someone will vouch for you in the future. Good luck!

PostOfficeMan
06-27-23, 20:15
Unfortunately mama is not blowing you off, she really doesn't know. Best advice is to call early on the day you want to see her and be flexible. And post something to earn some cred. Then maybe someone will vouch for you in the future. Good luck!It also helps if you've been with one of her girls before. I've been with Mini and Mika at AR and Julie remembers so I think that helps. It could be she's also selective with who she sees kinda like Yas at Osaka but maybe not as bad.

Honolulu Yobo
07-12-23, 22:05
Does anyone know what time that Julie is available from?

I want to try her.

Museki
07-13-23, 13:53
Does anyone know what time that Julie is available from?

I want to try her.You just got to keep calling and eventually you'll get an appointment. I hear she's working more now and I think she is worth the effort, one of the best looking providers I've seen in a long time.

Youngers
07-13-23, 20:45
You just got to keep calling and eventually you'll get an appointment. I hear she's working more now and I think she is worth the effort, one of the best looking providers I've seen in a long time.I call and call and call. Nada.

MakaKiller
07-17-23, 02:17
I call and call and call. Nada.Hmm. Maybe that big ass BF if hers put his foot down and put an end to her tricking. Sharing is not caring. Stay Safe this week.

Johnny14
07-17-23, 20:30
Hmm. Maybe that big ass BF if hers put his foot down and put an end to her tricking. Sharing is not caring. Stay Safe this week.Maybe Julie feels unsatisfied with the current BF unable to keep her happy between the sheets? Would be interesting if he can provide and support the current lifestyle of mama Julie or once she decides to dump him and return to her "investment" in due time.

Lealea1
08-10-23, 14:38
Mika vacation. It's Julie and Sugar. Which Sugar is this? Anyone know? Worth a try?

Honolulu Yobo
08-10-23, 21:56
What time does Julie usually work? I want to see her.

Mika vacation. It's Julie and Sugar. Which Sugar is this? Anyone know? Worth a try?

Restless1728
09-28-23, 17:05
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/young-korean-girls/23068243.html

Saw Julie fresh from taking it easy for a few months. She has a "Wonder Woman" body, perfectly tanned skin along with a gorgeous face! I enjoyed her passion, it made the experience so memorable! She was relaxed and such a joy to be with! Julie's motivated to work, so for those wanting to meet her now would be a good time!

Honolulu Yobo
10-04-23, 10:33
I think this is the Sugar that was at Ume, and at Happiness as Onee.

Her picture from Ume is in the Crystal Ad.

TrialnError
10-04-23, 13:17

Her picture from Ume is in the Crystal Ad.I think this Sugar was the one who worked at Flower Spa. She had mixed reviews and didn't last long there. Or highly possible that it's another girl using the same name. Also remember Julie doesn't allow bb action at her business.

SurfRider808
10-04-23, 13:45
I think this Sugar was the one who worked at Flower Spa. She had mixed reviews and didn't last long there. Or highly possible that it's another girl using the same name. Also remember Julie doesn't allow bb action at her business.If l remember right. The Onee that work at Happiness was actually Shiny. She changed her name for some reason.

Lealea1
10-05-23, 14:34
If l remember right. The Onee that work at Happiness was actually Shiny. She changed her name for some reason.This Sugar is the old Coco from Seven. Only a few people will remember her as Coco. Mika and her always have stuck together over the years. If anyone tries please report back.

Lealea1
10-05-23, 14:36

Her picture from Ume is in the Crystal Ad.Anyone remember Coco from Seven? That's her.

GofasBits
10-05-23, 22:13
If l remember right. The Onee that work at Happiness was actually Shiny. She changed her name for some reason.IIRC Shiny never went by Sugar at Happiness. She always went by Sugar during and after she left Happiness for Tokyo / Ume spa.

RadioHazard
10-06-23, 06:34
Anyone remember Coco from Seven? That's her.But will Chanel from Seven show up there. ? lets hope so.

Lealea1
10-06-23, 16:18
But will Chanel from Seven show up there. ? lets hope so.We can only hope but I really doubt it. Chanel was a superstar. Over the years I've tried to convince Kimi (Mika) that she could blow up and make massive skrill if she only changed her service model to the Chanel style but Mika just can't do it. Mika is too jaded and although she's generally pleasant I swear she has some type of mild brain damage and just is unable to do anything new or orient her service to her customers in a way that would benefit her.

WomenLover2
10-06-23, 16:32
I wonder if Apple from Seven will be coming here too.

Apple is pretty, tall and has a nice personality.

She worked at Seven with Coco.

Does anyone know where she is now?

Maybe retired?

Ronnie5
10-06-23, 18:05
So I sugar from Tokyo / Ume spa here or not? I thought she was last seen at Lemon blossom a short while back. I saw her at Tokyo as Sugar and would love to see her again.

Craps
10-06-23, 20:16

Maybe retired?Most Likely Retired, Unlikely she be returning, looks like Michelle Wei (the golfer) she operated the best run shop here (Seven and Sakura).

Toke care her customers and providers well. No less then 1 hour great service (no knocks) Really missed The Apple.

Another is Hana at Fantasia with The Mama (The BitXch) My Pal ride around in her BMW converable, might still be in jail in New York.

Hana was very pretty, great body, and charming great service, etc. LMSO it was located across the Police Station back of the furniture store.

WomenLover2
10-06-23, 20:43
Most Likely Retired, Unlikely she be returning, looks like Michelle Wei (the golfer) she operated the best run shop here (Seven and Sakura).

Toke care her customers and providers well. No less then 1 hour great service (no knocks) Really missed The Apple.

Another is Hana at Fantasia with The Mama (The BitXch) My Pal ride around in her BMW converable, might still be in jail in New York.

Hana was very pretty, great body, and charming great service, etc. LMSO it was located across the Police Station back of the furniture store.Thank you for sharing. I miss Apple too. Although she was the Mama at Seven she would allow me to see her for a session.

Lealea1
10-06-23, 21:02
Most Likely Retired, Unlikely she be returning, looks like Michelle Wei (the golfer) she operated the best run shop here (Seven and Sakura).

Hana was very pretty, great body, and charming great service, etc. LMSO it was located across the Police Station back of the furniture store.Hana was the prettiest, most charming, absolute gem of a woman. I miss that girl!

Lealea1
10-06-23, 21:13

Maybe retired?I heard Apple found a sugar daddy and got married and retired forever. But yeah that old crew was the best! Kimi, Coco. Apple, Channel, and Cherry who became Joy who is seldom seen now all worked together and kind of stuck together over the years. Hotties every one of them. Million, Local Filipina Joy, Ivy, and few others I can't remember the names now but remember the girls. We never had it so good as Lavender in 2009-2011. Imagine walking into a place now and there are 8 smoking hot woman sitting on the bench ready to roll. Damn I miss them! LOL. Who remembers the little short petite local asian girl with the thigh tattoo? And the tiny little hapa black chick with the perfect giant round ass and tiny tits? Wow that place was off the hook. Mahalo Spa above Camelot was awesome too. Had those super young ones that were just amazing.

GofasBits
10-06-23, 21:26
But yeah that old crew was the best! Kimi, Coco. Apple, Channel, and Cherry who became Joy who is seldom seen now all worked together and kind of stuck together over the years.Just curious, but is this the same Joyy as Plus spa / Nirvana / Pink?

Craps
10-06-23, 22:09
I heard Apple found a sugar daddy and got married and retired forever. But yeah that old crew was the best! Kimi, Coco. Apple, Channel, and Cherry who became Joy who is seldom seen now all worked together and kind of stuck together over the years. Hotties every one of them. Million, Local Filipina Joy, Ivy, and few others I can't remember the names now but remember the girls. We never had it so good as Lavender in 2009-2011. Imagine walking into a place now and there are 8 smoking hot woman sitting on the bench ready to roll. Damn I miss them! LOL. Who remembers the little short petite local asian girl with the thigh tattoo? And the tiny little hapa black chick with the perfect giant round ass and tiny tits? Wow that place was off the hook. Mahalo Spa above Camelot was awesome too. Had those super young ones that were just amazing.OH YA Lavender too, Man we had it good back then, remember Jun owner provider at ichiban and Apple started together at Navana Lefted to open up there own shop, CC Chinese Girls was good too back then 2000--2015 good 15 year run, must have had 20 shops in the building.

Some thing was like a club house, hang around and eat with the girls and other mongos. ( Lunch not Pussy )))

Any body remember Central and Richies ????

Lealea1
10-06-23, 22:42
Just curious, but is this the same Joyy as Plus spa / Nirvana / Pink?Another girl told me she is still around but really really low profile and just does regulars.

LivininDa808
10-06-23, 23:06
But will Chanel from Seven show up there. ? lets hope so.C7 was a rockstar! Beautiful, sweet, sexy and personable she was the complete package. Her business must be doing good otherwise she would've returned to raise more funds.

Honolulu968
10-14-23, 09:03

Girl in the white and red is defiantly Sugar. Did they ripe the picture or is she back.

Johnny14
10-14-23, 15:09

Girl in the white and red is defiantly Sugar. Did they ripe the picture or is she back.Is this the same Sugar who used to work at Ume on Ward Ave at the same time that Momo now Nana the independent at Ala Moana? Sugar also did a short tour at Lemon Blossom, if so then the Crystal picture is when Sugar was in her 20's, she now is over 40 and put on 15-20 pounds. Why they use pictures that are at least 20 years old is beyond reason. I know Haloween is around the corner but Trick or Treat is when you're so drunk, it does not matter what's in front of you in laying that pipe.

Lealea1
10-14-23, 19:54
Is this the same Sugar who used to work at Ume on Ward Ave at the same time that Momo now Nana the independent at Ala Moana? Sugar also did a short tour at Lemon Blossom, if so then the Crystal picture is when Sugar was in her 20's, she now is over 40 and put on 15-20 pounds. Why they use pictures that are at least 20 years old is beyond reason. I know Haloween is around the corner but Trick or Treat is when you're so drunk, it does not matter what's in front of you in laying that pipe.Different girl. This is Sugar used to be Coco from Seven / Lavender. If Ume spa Sugar shows up let me know please.

Johnny14
10-14-23, 21:00
Different girl. This is Sugar used to be Coco from Seven / Lavender. If Ume spa Sugar shows up let me know please.That Sugar I met at LB was a disappointment, she aged and gotten fat from the Ume days of past. I wanted to bolt out after seeing her, but she recognized me so stayed for old time's sake.

Blake123
10-15-23, 05:54

Girl in the white and red is defiantly Sugar. Did they ripe the picture or is she back.I haven't been to this place since the Plus Spa days, so I can't confirm if she is back. But, you are right about the pic. The same pic of Sugar was used in a Happiness ad 8 years ago. I believe she later went to work at Tokyo Spa.

MakaKiller
10-15-23, 10:00
Is this the same Sugar who used to work at Ume on Ward Ave at the same time that Momo now Nana the independent at Ala Moana? Sugar also did a short tour at Lemon Blossom, if so then the Crystal picture is when Sugar was in her 20's, she now is over 40 and put on 15-20 pounds. Why they use pictures that are at least 20 years old is beyond reason. I know Haloween is around the corner but Trick or Treat is when you're so drunk, it does not matter what's in front of you in laying that pipe.Remember her sessions well. Very nice popular provider who had financial interest in Ume spa. Not to be confused with the Sugar at Happiness. Lovely Momo now Nana provided at Ume as well. Your memory is excellent. Stay Safe all.

Hunt638
10-21-23, 00:57
She fell down, it's all top-secret, she won't tell us what happened. Did she hit her head? Did she break her back? Did she break her leg? Nobody knows we don't know if her boyfriend through down the stairs. Nobody knows anything nobody knows if she was drunk or sober. It's all a big mystery. The only thing with no is that she fell down if anyone has something different let us know, God knows if she'll work before Christmas, the hottest, looking Korean girl you're ever going to find in this entire city that it's 100% fact.

Lealea1
10-21-23, 16:51
Remember her sessions well. Very nice popular provider who had financial interest in Ume spa. Not to be confused with the Sugar at Happiness. Lovely Momo now Nana provided at Ume as well. Your memory is excellent. Stay Safe all.This Sugar is not Ume Sugar or Happiness Sugar. Its another Sugar.

Johnny14
10-21-23, 19:04
She fell down, it's all top-secret, she won't tell us what happened. Did she hit her head? Did she break her back? Did she break her leg? Nobody knows we don't know if her boyfriend through down the stairs. Nobody knows anything nobody knows if she was drunk or sober. It's all a big mystery. The only thing with no is that she fell down if anyone has something different let us know, God knows if she'll work before Christmas, the hottest, looking Korean girl you're ever going to find in this entire city that it's 100% fact.Sounds like Julie is a victim of spousal abuse, just hope he's not the type that follows her to the AMP. Catches that unlucky dude laying pipe on "his woman" and empties a full clip. Hard to explain to wife or family when the breadwinner died with his sausage in her bun.

Doctor Man Toy
10-21-23, 20:47
I have never visited Crystal Spa since I discovered Happiness. Are the services similar to Happiness? Can't beat the table shower and round two in the massage rooms.

Hunt638
10-22-23, 02:03
I have never visited Crystal Spa since I discovered Happiness. Are the services similar to Happiness? Can't beat the table shower and round two in the massage rooms., The only thing good about crystals spa is Supermodel, Julie, I mean, just to see her naked, as worth the $220, but if you have been with lemon and yuna, you will have a very hard time reading the porno experience, with no rules, anything goes etc, so if you're into hard-core porno, no rules 🤣, you should stay at Happiness, but if you want to just play with a supermodel with a bunch of rules justice, even with the hottest girl in this town, then I would suggest seeing Juli at least once, I mean, I know she's not going to let me do any of the things I want to do so I basically just have a bend over and I jack off just thinking about shooting a load all inside her small ass.

Mokulii
10-22-23, 02:49
This Sugar is not Ume Sugar or Happiness Sugar. Its another Sugar.The sugar in the referenced picture is. . . Our Beloved Sugar from Kison. I have wanted to go confirm, but I am an old, decrepit man. .

Boysan808
10-22-23, 13:48
Been reading a lot about p ut sugar an you guys trying to guess which sugar it is. Sugar is coco from 7. She looks somewhat the same but as with age is has gained some weight. I think the business has gotten to her cause she not as friendly as she ise to be when she was at 7!

MakaKiller
10-22-23, 14:27
Sounds like Julie is a victim of spousal abuse, just hope he's not the type that follows her to the AMP. Catches that unlucky dude laying pipe on "his woman" and empties a full clip. Hard to explain to wife or family when the breadwinner died with his sausage in her bun.I'm sure he knows exactly where the AMP is and probably which room she provides in. Not sure if you've seen her SO but he's doesn't appear to be someone I would want to get on the wrong side of. Stay Safe.

ClaraForever
10-23-23, 23:47
I have never visited Crystal Spa since I discovered Happiness. Are the services similar to Happiness? Can't beat the table shower and round two in the massage rooms.Crystal spa is set by former VIP / angel staffs where BBFS is strictly banned.

Do not expect more than cover. If you are lucky, you may get short BBBJ. That's all.

Hunt638
10-28-23, 18:40
So I just saw a beautiful Supermodel, Julie, her first day back after her car accident, someone slammed her from behind, she got whiplash and total her car, but she's doing good and she looks great still tall, still skinny, nice, perfect boobs she's 100% runway model. Beautiful girl lots of rules, so anyway, you're going to have a hard time, finding a hotter, looking Korean girl on the entire island, that's why I don't care she has rules because to me 200 bucks just to see her naked as well worth it, she has a new girl from LA that's working there and the girl looks cute not super skinny like Juli but she looks good. I never tried her. The new girls name is Gucci so that's what's happening but hurry up and see Juli before she gets in another car accident. , she told me the crazy big Asian guy that walks around with her sometimes is actually her brother, and just helps her when she hast to shop, well, like I said you're going to have a hard time, finding a better looking Chick in this business and I'd like to see someone prove me wrong.

Hunt638
10-28-23, 23:21
I came there at 11:30. She's looking as beautiful as ever super tall, super skinny, big tits, perfect ass, beautiful face. , so the good news, her boyfriend did not throw her down the stairs, the bad news, some idiot slammed into her car from behind, so she had whiplash, but she's doing good, she's got this new girl named Gucci working for her. I saw her. She ain't skinny but she's not real Fat, so some people might like her. I don't know anything about her service, now Supermodel, Julie has a lot of rules, I just give her 200 bucks so I can see her naked and whatever I can do with her I'm happy but anyway if you want to get the full on porno experience you need to go to another spot I think most of you, you know this, I challenge anyone to find a better looking Korean AMP anywhere in Honolulu. I doubt you will ever find that. , so anyway that's my Report. She told me she's going to work full-time for at least one or two months. We will see about that but I was lucky to get there first that's all I can say.

Hunt638
10-29-23, 03:00
I saw her this morning for some reason they won't allow me to post any details. I don't know what's going on.

Member #6461
11-14-23, 06:35
Anyone been here recently or got any tips for going here as a first timer?

ChrisUcla
11-15-23, 15:30
Anyone been here recently or got any tips for going here as a first timer?Was there just 4 days ago for my first time. Walked across from the Ala Moana Hotel and up the stairs. Kinda liked that there was a metal door that had to be buzzed open so that there would be time for any mongers to get dressed if the popo showed up.

Was shown to a room, then a Korean named Mika showed up. Very nice body with some cool tattoos. She asked if I wanted a massage first or just get right down to it. I said massage and paid the 220. She left with the $ and returned, immediately stripping down naked and got on top of my back. Light massage that was really nothing to write home about. Told me to flip over and immediately went into CBJ, then CG. Switched a couple of positions but her "make me cum baby" got a little annoying. She then got on her hands and knees and finished me in a CBJ with me on my knees. She really had to work at it though and went non stop for at least 10 minutes on the BJ. She just kept going and going and going. All worked out in the end. She's probably 40 but in good shape. Great view while in doggie.

LastHurrah
11-17-23, 02:37
Was there just 4 days ago for my first time. Walked across from the Ala Moana Hotel and up the stairs. Kinda liked that there was a metal door that had to be buzzed open so that there would be time for any mongers to get dressed if the popo showed up.

Was shown to a room, then a Korean named Mika showed up. Very nice body with some cool tattoos. She asked if I wanted a massage first or just get right down to it. I said massage and paid the 220. She left with the $ and returned, immediately stripping down naked and got on top of my back. Light massage that was really nothing to write home about. Told me to flip over and immediately went into CBJ, then CG. Switched a couple of positions but her "make me cum baby" got a little annoying. She then got on her hands and knees and finished me in a CBJ with me on my knees. She really had to work at it though and went non stop for at least 10 minutes on the BJ. She just kept going and going and going. All worked out in the end. She's probably 40 but in good shape. Great view while in doggie.Thanks for TOFTT. Pass for me. Seems like overall was a meh session. Not good not bad but leaves you dissatified. Think ill go AY Wong and see 🍎 Apple.

Lealea1
11-25-23, 18:00
Was there just 4 days ago for my first time. Walked across from the Ala Moana Hotel and up the stairs. Kinda liked that there was a metal door that had to be buzzed open so that there would be time for any mongers to get dressed if the popo showed up.

Was shown to a room, then a Korean named Mika showed up. Very nice body with some cool tattoos. She asked if I wanted a massage first or just get right down to it. I said massage and paid the 220. She left with the $ and returned, immediately stripping down naked and got on top of my back. Light massage that was really nothing to write home about. Told me to flip over and immediately went into CBJ, then CG. Switched a couple of positions but her "make me cum baby" got a little annoying. She then got on her hands and knees and finished me in a CBJ with me on my knees. She really had to work at it though and went non stop for at least 10 minutes on the BJ. She just kept going and going and going. All worked out in the end. She's probably 40 but in good shape. Great view while in doggie.Mika is burned out. She's been burned out for about 10 years at least. She's 49! Still looks good but she is checked out and doesn't give any care to her service. It's like a carnival ride that's been in town for too long. It doesn't matter how long you've known her or how hard you try to get her to make your sesion enjoyable or how much you offer her to do it. She's just not there mentally and she doesn't give a shit. 20 years in the biz she's cooked. One day she is just going to disappear and move back home and her attitude is fuck off everyone bye. She may be on antidepressants. She has that feel nothing vibe but still even keeled and not depressed, just blah, and it shows in her service.

Hunt638
01-04-24, 01:18
Superstar, Hot, mama, Juli, she just don't want to work and she can't find any girls that are up to her standard. No tall, long legged skinny Supermodel like her who wants to work at a place, Juli mama can only find Fat girls short girls. No spinner girls not good Juli mama could get $1000 per hour if she did anything that Nicole or Yuna or even lemon, I would drain my bank account to have girlfriend experience with her, anyway, $220 is a deal for covered service with her however she just don't want to work even you offer her $500. She says no even for covered service it don't matter she says no, so you go there you look at Super hot Julie and then you look at her lame ass girls it's like what the fuck is going on? If she was a smart business lady she would just say give me 500 bucks you can be with me or you can be with my lame ass other girls for $200, that's just what a smart business lady would do.

ClaraForever
01-04-24, 19:21
Superstar, Hot, mama, Juli, she just don't want to work and she can't find any girls that are up to her standard. No tall, long legged skinny Supermodel like her who wants to work at a place, Juli mama can only find Fat girls short girls. No spinner girls not good Juli mama could get $1000 per hour if she did anything that Nicole or Yuna or even lemon, I would drain my bank account to have girlfriend experience with her, anyway, $220 is a deal for covered service with her however she just don't want to work even you offer her $500. She says no even for covered service it don't matter she says no, so you go there you look at Super hot Julie and then you look at her lame ass girls it's like what the fuck is going on? If she was a smart business lady she would just say give me 500 bucks you can be with me or you can be with my lame ass other girls for $200, that's just what a smart business lady would do.But the only reason relatively younger and hotter providers could stay at angel spa was they could earn more and no need to deal with BBFS grandpas in Hawaii (which is not easy to find here).

That place is well known for terrible working condition. Some describe as "refugee" camp with insane rules.

When money is not guaranteed, sexy young ones will not be with angel owners.

Hunt638
02-06-24, 01:31
I call up make appointment with Juli mama said come I said I'll be there in seven minutes I show up exactly on time then she said sorry she can't see you now. I said that is unbelievable. All I do is give that Crazy girl money and I'm simple easy I'm 55 years old not like I'm some 20 year-old guy that just pound the shit out of her anyway this is the kind of bullshit you deal with so there's much better places to go to. Unbelievable waste your time waste your money just to get covered service. If you're smart you go to Happiness if you're smart you go to Blue star if you're smart you go to Lemon, send I can about five more places that don't do this type of bullshit to people.

ClaraForever
02-06-24, 12:04
I call up make appointment with Juli mama said come I said I'll be there in seven minutes I show up exactly on time then she said sorry she can't see you now. I said that is unbelievable. All I do is give that Crazy girl money and I'm simple easy I'm 55 years old not like I'm some 20 year-old guy that just pound the shit out of her anyway this is the kind of bullshit you deal with so there's much better places to go to. Unbelievable waste your time waste your money just to get covered service. If you're smart you go to Happiness if you're smart you go to Blue star if you're smart you go to Lemon, send I can about five more places that don't do this type of bullshit to people.Before you said Donna rejected you though you offered 500 USD to her, then you complained one tall skinny girl rejected you cursing then left Hawaii for good.

Why?

Did you ask extra time or discount cause you are regular?

Hunt638
02-06-24, 18:02
Sometimes she's real nice and other days, not so nice,lady is nice, but it sucks when you think you're going to get to see her and then you get there and she changes her mind at the last minute. I've only been with her four or five times max. However what she lacks in her service she makes up for in her stellar looks, most the time I'm just paying to see her naked basically that's about it, if Juli wanted to make $1 million. She could behave like Lemon, or she could act like Yuna, she could work one year have 1 million bucks saved up and never work again in her life. I would pay $1000 to have girlfriend experience with her, but it won't happen even $2000 it won't happen. , so just pay 220, get some covered service from her and just be happy is all one can do at this point,.

T6650
03-02-24, 17:42
I was told by a MS at another AMP that this place had a major bust the other day complete with female cops to handle the physical parts and undercover cop in ski masks to ID the girls who serviced them. It is amazing how quickly these places get up and running.

Honolulu1
03-02-24, 19:56
Wow if it's true, wow silent bust, didn't even hit any of the local news. Interesting. Hono1.

I was told by a MS at another AMP that this place had a major bust the other day complete with female cops to handle the physical parts and undercover cop in ski masks to ID the girls who serviced them. It is amazing how quickly these places get up and running.

ClaraForever
03-02-24, 20:17
Wow if it's true, wow silent bust, didn't even hit any of the local news. Interesting. Hono1.2018-2019.

Nirvana, hula, smile spa, and I think happiness and rejuve also busted with silence.

T6650
03-03-24, 00:31
Wow if it's true, wow silent bust, didn't even hit any of the local news. Interesting. Hono1.I am assuming that you are expressing sarcasm. I did say the info came from a provider but certainly can't and won't ID her exactly. The fact that the bust was not in the Star Advertiser may be department policy or it may be reflective of a failure to find the individual (s) named in the warrant.

ScubaStevehi
03-03-24, 02:17
I was told by a MS at another AMP that this place had a major bust the other day complete with female cops to handle the physical parts and undercover cop in ski masks to ID the girls who serviced them. It is amazing how quickly these places get up and running.MS at one location saying another location had a bust seems like entrepreneurial spirit on her part. Most mamas and working ladies have a vow to not talk about such things because they don't want to spook customers. Breaking that vow means either she is talking shit or doesn't know what she is doing maybe.

Museki
03-08-24, 21:59
Julies back! Just spent a nice time with her and she mentioned she will be working more hours. Apparently it wasn't a "bust" just a welfare check. Guess LE is trying to justify the Fed money.

ClaraForever
03-09-24, 03:02
Julies back! Just spent a nice time with her and she mentioned she will be working more hours. Apparently it wasn't a "bust" just a welfare check. Guess LE is trying to justify the Fed money.Why does LE do that? Is HPD so bored?

Check whether low income men who get cash from government spend that at AMP??

T6650
03-09-24, 13:55
Why does LE do that? Is HPD so bored?

Check whether low income men who get cash from government spend that at AMP??It could be that it was immigration based. Another possible thing is checks for human trafficking but anyone who has ever dealt with middle aged Korean women knows that even the thought of them being pimped is absurd.

Museki
03-09-24, 22:14
It could be that it was immigration based. Another possible thing is checks for human trafficking but anyone who has ever dealt with middle aged Korean women knows that even the thought of them being pimped is absurd.Exactly, checking IDs and immigration status.

Honolulu Yobo
03-10-24, 08:15
So, if these women overstayed their Visa status, would they be considered illegal aliens, and qualify for all the free stuff that the government is giving away?

Exactly, checking IDs and immigration status.

Museki
03-10-24, 23:47
Saw Julie again. What can I say, I can't get enough of her. IMHO looks and body freakin awesome! See her while you can guys but probably better not to call before 10 am.

Hunt638
03-11-24, 00:28
Lucky you, yes, we know it's covered service even at $2000. It's still covered service but for 220. It's worth covered service because she is a Supermodel.

She would be a multimillionaire if she did anything like Yuna or Nicole or Jayy or Sugar or Donna, yep, I would drain my bank account for sure if she was behaving like any of those other girls at Happiness or Lemon scent, but for now, just be happy with the 220 just to see Juli naked.

Museki
03-16-24, 16:24
Lucky you, yes, we know it's covered service even at $2000. It's still covered service but for 220. It's worth covered service because she is a Supermodel.

She would be a multimillionaire if she did anything like Yuna or Nicole or Jayy or Sugar or Donna, yep, I would drain my bank account for sure if she was behaving like any of those other girls at Happiness or Lemon scent, but for now, just be happy with the 220 just to see Juli naked.Total agreement there, IMHO she is definitely worth it. Initially I had read her reviews and was skeptical (some of you guys have really different taste) but when I finally got to see her it was wow. Personally I think she's the best looking out there face and body.