PDA

View Full Version : Brooke, jackie, scarlet

ChicagoKid5
09-25-22, 15:18
Anyone know of jackie brooke or scarlet from.

MCE are around independent? Or any of the MCE girls independent? I don't book with MCE anymore and the market on tryst isn't great to me.

Bill Underwood
10-24-22, 14:21
I just saw Brooke's pic on Seeking. I reached out to her as I was a consistent client but she blocked me as soon as she recognized my photo. This was just in the last week.

Anyone know of jackie brooke or scarlet from.

MCE are around independent? Or any of the MCE girls independent? I don't book with MCE anymore and the market on tryst isn't great to me.

Tkow70
10-24-22, 20:13
I just saw Brooke's pic on Seeking. I reached out to her as I was a consistent client but she blocked me as soon as she recognized my photo. This was just in the last week.I'd love to se Brioke again. Can you DM her #?

Bill Underwood
10-24-22, 23:13
Check on Seeking. She has her age listed as 24 although she is obviously older but looks great.

I'd love to se Brioke again. Can you DM her #?

ChicagoKid5
10-29-22, 12:09
Check on Seeking. She has her age listed as 24 although she is obviously older but looks great.Whats the username on seeking?

Bill Underwood
10-29-22, 15:50
Whats the username on seeking?I wish I had wrote it down or taken a screenshot of the profile. I did not expect to get blocked so quickly but if you do a search of recent profiles that are 24 in Chicago, it should be a short list unless she took the profile down.

ChicagoKid5
10-30-22, 14:00
I wish I had wrote it down or taken a screenshot of the profile. I did not expect to get blocked so quickly but if you do a search of recent profiles that are 24 in Chicago, it should be a short list unless she took the profile down.I didn't recognize her on there she may have taken down.

Bill Underwood
07-30-23, 21:17
Looks like she is moving to Naples.