PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Air Cooled
01-22-06, 00:49
I was in Ventura for a few hours today, and had the chance to cruise Thompson and the Avenue several times, covering both the early day and early evening times.

Uncle LEO everywhere. And one b&w just sitting on Thompson about half a block up from the liquor store on Kalorama. Two of Ventura's "finest" just sitting and staring straight ahead. Great use of taxpayer resources, since I could tell the city is virtually crime-free so they can pay attention to the important stuff (friend's 350Z was burgled just off of the Ave earlier in the week).

Didn't really spot anything, although the weather was so nice there was plenty of civilian eye candy out and about. Just not the pay-for-play day I was hoping for ...

AC

Tky Joe
02-02-06, 02:06
Just went to the 39.99 per hour massage. Good massage, great hands but she wanted .40 for a HJ. Not negotiable.

If you want a good cheap massage, this is the place

Slideguy
02-03-06, 20:19
Was on the Avenue on Tuesday and saw Jenna across from the barn. She's a white girl a little thick but shapely. We checked out a secluded outdoor spot. It was .8 for everything. BBBJ and F/S. Ended with more BBBJ and popped on her chin and chest. Asked if she would be interested in an evening date and she said she'd give me her cell number. So hope to see her again out on the ave.

Jwv2006
04-18-06, 18:49
Found this site recently and thought I would take a drive around town to see what is out there.

Saw a possible on the corner of Kalorama and Thompson standing behind the low wall in front of the hotel on the NE corner. Cute but plump in blue t-shirt and black pants.

Up Kalorama to Main and I saw a possible walk down Main to the bus stop...dark hair and a little too masculine looking for my taste.

Drove up the Avenue and don't have anything worthwhile to report, but I'm new to the hunt and the area.

BTW, went back by the first girl on my way back from the ave and she was still there, but talking to a guy who was pointing towards the hotel. Around the block and she was still there, but the guy was gone. When the light changed, she started heading West towards the park.

Malo
05-01-06, 18:13
Has anyone tried the new AMP on Main Street? They have an ad in the Santa Barbara paper.

LuvDaPuss
05-01-06, 22:28
Well Mr Malo, as a matter of fact I have. Gave it a try yesterday and it was an underwhelming experience. I suspected as much from previous "new" amps. They start out with big expectations and soon figure out just how competititive a business it is. This one (call it Arby's) is not bad. The facility is actually very nice. Obvious someone has put some bucks in it. Probably 5 or 6 rooms, very nice table shower room, in-room lavatories look like they came out of a 4 star hotel. All new, nice and painted. Wait--- you want to hear abour the service?
Chinese provider, late twenties, mimimal english, face = 7, bod = 7. Now the details;
constantly leaving the room to answer the door;
did not bring condom into the room;
would not give bbbj;
allowed me to play with her wares, which were nice;
had the impression that had I brought a condom she wouldn't have given fs;
Fairly good handshake for which I left her a whopping $40.
So what have we learned today kids? Best to let them stew for a while in that expensive new facility until they get more hungry and competitive. As the payments keep going out and little money comes in, they will either adapt or go under. Necessity keeps us all on the top of our game now doesn't it?

Malo
05-02-06, 00:29
Hey LuvDaPuss,

Thanks for the report, I'll give it a try down the road and report back.

Malo
05-26-06, 10:30
Hey LuvDaPuss,

Well I gave it a month. Had about the same experience as you. Hopefully it will get better soon.

LuvDaPuss
06-01-06, 23:01
Suppose this is the right forum to post regarding Moorpark. Close enough anyway. Been seeing ads for new amps and decided to check out 530 New LA avenue in Moorpark. Nice looking place with the right hours so wtf. First clue should have been a dude at the front desk. Went for the massage any way with Lisa. Good massage and didn't seem to mind when I tossed the towel. Would almost get close to junior then back off. Ended up disappointed without even a handshake. Too bad. It has the look of the new place by Arby's. The layout, some of the fixtures, and the pipes suspended above the massage bed especially. Oh well, team I hope you appreciate the one I just took for you......LDP

Friendly Tiger
06-08-06, 20:40
I had a similar experience with this place. It has legit, written all over it. LOL

Jwv2006
06-22-06, 11:32
A couple of options in the past two months came up at various times

1) A very cute (9) latino with nice petite figure seen in the area of Kwiky mart. Time was around 2000 or so during the week. Pulled into a nearby parking lot and waited. Sure enough. After LE checks she got in and proceeded to receive a BBBJ. Would love to see her again.

2) On the ave on a recent Sat afternoon, tall, older white female. Nice BBBJ for $20.

Recent cruising showed little LE, but no options either. ANyone else having any luck? Are there other areas I should know about.

Hobby knob
06-27-06, 15:36
Went to Arbys today.No, not that one, the real one for lunch. I noticed an handmade a-frame style sign out on the side walk by the street.

Business must not be too good. Maybe getting close to time for me to give them a try!

Hobby knob
07-19-06, 02:12
went there today. very underwhelming experience compared to the 'nard.

Girl was very attractive and had an awesome body IMHO. but did not have cover. Said if I brought one, we could use it next time. got a SWBJ. the Sw stuck to jr as she pulled it off. OUCH!

She kept getting calls and even made 2 calls during the "massage" part.

Also negotiations were up front. wanted $. I did not pay that much. As I left, she kept telling me "I always get $".

i was not impressed. Its too bad coz I really dug her body.

Webcams
07-21-06, 21:35
From the Paper

THOUSAND OAKS - Nine women were arrested and six massage parlors closed in a crackdown on prostitution following a six-month investigation, authorities said Thursday.

And more arrests are expected in the case being investigated by the Thousand Oaks police and Ventura County sheriff's departments and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency.

The accusations include pandering, immigration violations and misdemeanor massage license violations.

Although the standard fee for a massage was $40 to $60, some men paid separate fees - referred to as "tips" - for sexual services, investigators said.

"The prostitutes will often receive this payment in the form of a `tip' from their customers after the sexual act in an attempt to avoid the elements of prostitution," sheriff's Sgt. Mike De Los Santos said.

He said it was important to crack down on such illegal sex businesses because they typically lead to more vice-related crime.

"If you have five of them, you will end up getting 10 of them," he said.

Some of those arrested were Chinese nationals living illegally in the United States. "People who are lured to this country for illicit purposes are often treated like a commodity, making them vulnerable to all kinds of exploitation," said ICE Agent David Wales. "ICE is committed to working with its local law enforcement partners to dismantle criminal enterprises like this one that threaten not only the welfare of those involved, but also the quality of life in our communities," he said.

The arrests were made when search warrants were served June 14 and Wednesday, and the people taken into custody were from various parts of Southern California, including Granada Hills, Moorpark, Camarillo, Santa Paula, Rosemead, Pasadena and Alhambra. They include:

Yan Jun Hu, 39, of Granada Hills, the owner of the Asian Wellness Center, 166 N. Moorpark Road, who was arrested on suspicion of pandering.

Shuying Qi, 43, of Moorpark, the owner of Chinese Acupuncture Center, 1337 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., and Reflexology Plus, 5565 Lindero Canyon Road, on suspicion of pandering.

Gui Yun Yang, 42, of Camarillo, the owner of the Oriental Health Center, 1459 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., on suspicion of conspiracy to commit prostitution and keeping a house of prostitution.

Two misdemeanor arrests were also made at the HWA Rong Chinese Medical Clinic at 951 S. Westlake Blvd. Another arrest on suspicion of failing to obtain a license was made in connection with the former Asian Health Center Spa on Thousand Oaks Boulevard that recently closed.

Phillippe
08-20-06, 03:39
>Besides this Ventura county stuff, there's been at least 3-4
>significant busts in LA in the last several weeks
>
>Thank god they didn't release names or pictures, my mom would
>have murdered me

Ventura police report five arrests in prostitution sting

By Staff reports
August 19, 2006

Five Ventura County men were arrested Friday in Ventura on suspicion of soliciting prostitutes after police set up a sting operation because of complaints of illegal activity in the area, officials said.

The Ventura Police Department reported the sting was set up from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thompson Boulevard between Hurst Avenue and Ash Street.

Authorities said they had received several complaints from businesses and homeowners about prostitution and drug activities in the area.

Lt. Jerry Thurston said this particular sting did not involve drugs but that drugs and prostitution are "usually interconnected. A lot of times people do one in order to gain money for the purchase of drugs."

Men who are arrested for soliciting prostitution are usually cited and released, Thurston said.

LuvDaPuss
08-20-06, 18:38
Good day, Gents -

Notice the busts are on SW's and the like when it comes to dear old Oxnard and Ventura? As long as the AMP's are low key they have no reason to mess things up.
Went to Yin/Yang yesterday. Got all the humpin and pumpin I could handle from Judy. Somewhat older but knows how to please. 60/hr + 70 for a job well done and I was out of there with a big smile on my face.
Personally I never even look for SW's as they are just too nasty, even from a distance. And they are a blight on the neighborhood.

Spank Me
08-20-06, 21:49
Begging to differ...Ventura wants to bust the JOHNS, not the SWs ... John's got the money to fund their LE wishes, but SWs don't. Either way, this means two things for us...1 - Be even more careful, and 2 - the action's still out there!! woo hoo!

Good day, Gents -

Notice the busts are on SW's and the like when it comes to dear old Oxnard and Ventura?

LuvDaPuss
08-21-06, 21:54
Yeah but be careful or you will really get spanked!!

Hobby knob
08-24-06, 20:06
Had a bad then decent then excellent visit with a real "hotty" at a non-reviewed place today. They were very paranoid and with recent busts, i don't care to make a "public" post. Any well known contributors may PM me and I will share the details.

LuvDaPuss
09-03-06, 14:23
Greetings Gents - Had a good time with Lisa at yin yang yesterday. At first I thought I had drawn Judy, a nice gal but rather old and shall we say "non-hygenic". The reason they look alike is they are sisters. So we are getting the whole fam-damily into the biz now. The skills may be genetic also as she was a good one. Gave a great massage, lots of hard pressure in the right places. Tried to do the "you so big its my first time routine" with me but soon realized that I was born at night, not last night. Good cbj and then tried to bargain beforethe fun really began. Not this time honey.
Eventually I acted like I was going to leave disgusted and she gave me what I wanted, bent over the table, then mish to finish. Don't let the youthful routine fool you, she has been around. Sorry to sound so much like a grouch, but at times they push thier line of BS way too far and we let them get away with it. Remember the golden rule, he who has the gold makes the rules. We can walk away at any time and only be down $40 or $60 to that point and they have to stay there and take the heat from the MMS.

Be careful out there............LDP

Spank Me
09-04-06, 03:11
Greetings Gents - Had a good time with Lisa at yin yang yesterday. ..........LDPYin Yang?

LuvDaPuss
09-04-06, 13:23
RTFF dude, or at least the Yahoo yellow pages or Star classifieds...........LDP

Spank Me
09-05-06, 03:23
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LuvDaPuss
09-24-06, 12:21
Visited yin yang yesterday and was surprisingly disappointed. Drew Lisa, whom in previous reports I had a lot of respect for as far as skills go. It was in the morning, and apparently a busy morning, maybe in part because of my report! Well, about 5 minutes into it big sister Judy comes in and exchanges a few Korean words and then Lisa begins to proposition me. She says they are so busy this morning that she wants to give me 20 back and only let me stay 1/2 hour. Do the math, $40 x 2 > 1 x $60. Any of you mongers ever tried getting any money back for any reason from one of these places? Good luck because its NFL (not f**cking likely).
Needless to say that this threw off my whole anticipation and rythm for the experience and it went quickly downhill from there. Rush, rush, rush and it was such a waste of time. Hate it when they try to pull that sort of shit.
However it is always a good reminder that to them this is only a business and time is money. This is true whether you are a first timer or a regular. Its just that I feel so.....so......[sob, sniffle, sob] so violated and that my feelings are so insignificant to them [boo hoo hoo]. They just regard me as a piece of meat and only want my money! And all along I thought they respected me as a real person with hopes and dreams and lots of potential for bringing world peace....... OK, I'm over it now...............LDP

Friendly Tiger
09-25-06, 09:51
Nice act. LOL ;)

Pussy Luvr
09-25-06, 10:28
. . . Any of you mongers ever tried getting any money back for any reason from one of these places? Good luck because its NFL (not f**cking likely). . .LDP

Actually yes. Not only have I got my money back but I didn't even have to ask for it, it was offered several times. The usual scenario was when the girl just wasn't going to work out. IE, she's too fugly, starts to quote her pricelist, acts too restrictive or is just a plain b*tch. Of course, when I go into someplace where I been to before or have good intel on, on don't wait long to make my intentions known to the girl. Also, if I'm at a place where I'm known and going to see someone new, I will tell the mamasan to inform the girl that I'm a regular.

You really don't have to take the BS. What I do is tell the girl to send in the mamasan or if it was bad enough that I'm out of the mood, I'll just get dressed and walk out of the room. I've done this at least a half dozen times. When it happens I'll sometimes be offered another girl first. Sometimes the original girl will come back with a fresh new attitude. Sometimes $$. A few weeks ago I booted one cause she wouldn't kiss or do DATY.

These places like to keep happy customers. That's true for any business but especially for places like theses. Just don't start a scene and don't wait until your session is almost over, then you really have no recourse than to leave an appropriately small tip. It helps to be a regular customer so that they know you and appreciate your business.

Pussy Luvr

LuvDaPuss
10-05-06, 20:36
Golly PL, talk about a buzz kill............LDP

Hobby knob
10-06-06, 02:10
Went there today, got a different girl then my usual. Very different results. Got Aimee. Won't go into the details, but a very uninspired session.

Maybe good for some parts of so cal, but well below the standards of the area.

I should have asked for my money back! LOL

LuvDaPuss
10-08-06, 14:27
Massage Therapy - Classy Blonde
Swedish Massage
Silky Touch
By Appt

Saw this new one in the Star. Look up the digits if you are willing to take one for the team. We are all cheering for a hero to step up and get the 411. I usually would but am short on do-ra-me............LDP

Friendly Tiger
11-10-06, 10:20
I've been playing mostly in the sfv, but in the future, looks like I'll be spending a lot more time in Ventura county.

Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange 411. :)

Monger 2
11-14-06, 01:31
Massage Therapy - Classy Blonde
Swedish Massage
Silky Touch
By Appt

Saw this new one in the Star. Look up the digits if you are willing to take one for the team. We are all cheering for a hero to step up and get the 411. I usually would but am short on do-ra-me............LDPThis is probably the same Michelle that advertised in News Press. She met in hotel, 2 call system. 1.00 for nice massage and HJ but she is older lady, probably late 40's, and last time I saw her she was in a paranoid and weird mood. She did have a nice C+ rack. She may have been having a bad day, but life is too short for head games. Ymmv

Monger 2

The Flatline
11-25-06, 07:10
That place seems way too public and open for some reason. Maybe it's because it's got a wide storefront, or more likely it's across the street from Ventura's mall. Then again you could park in the mall and walk across the street so you're not pulling up in front of the AMP. Wasn't able to bring myself to TOFTT a while back and now I'm glad I didn't.

Went there today, got a different girl then my usual. Very different results. Got Aimee. Won't go into the details, but a very uninspired session.

Maybe good for some parts of so cal, but well below the standards of the area.

I should have asked for my money back! LOL

Canceled
12-01-06, 01:56
Picked up an sw named Barbara a few days ago. Was on my way to the Bikini Bar around 1100, when I passed her and saw her eyes having the "I am working look". I turned around and picked her up. She was over weight, but mainly in the belly. She had on nice makeup, and did not seem like a crack head, which is a good thing. Her boobs were nice an firm, which I found surprising because of her chunkiness. Cost was 24 deneros for a bbbj and some tit sucking, regular price was 30 but I only had 24. She wasn't rushing or anything, probably because it was a slow night and nobody was out. One of the best sw's I have picked up, and quite a bargain!

I got a number, but I think her number is out of minutes. If anyone would like to trade a number or if you just want it then pm me. You must have a few posts up already though. I just found my password recently, so it has been a while since my last post.

LuvDaPuss
12-27-06, 20:58
Found an ad for 2408 in the local rag and decided to take my own advice and check it out for the team, hopefully not to "take one". Brand new place in plain sight but very hard to notice. Went in and all is new and typical looking. Lady there by herself named Mai, mid-30's, B-cup, somewhat pleasant demeanor and attitude. $60/hr so figured OK so far. Told her I wanted a strong massage and she certainly gave me all that for about 1/2 hour. On the flip she asked what I want and I told her all of it. Then she says $140 and I laughed. Told her just a handshake would be fine and she did that quite well for $40.
Like all of the new places they just need to be empty and get hungry for a while and they will either disappear or come around to reality. This one may need 6 to 9 months. Would definitely go back for the massage but the extras are way too pricey........LDP

Member #2819
01-08-07, 10:41
I was vacationing in Ventura and tried FTR (Arby's) and had a smokin hot Lisa. Paid the house fee and she gave very nice soft massage, then the flip, she asked what I wanted I pointed to everything she asked how much I had, told her .7 and she said motioned handshake, I said everything. She wanted 1.4, I laughed and said maybe next time if it was good. She said handshake only, I said for .3 and she took her top off and and she had the nicest 34B's but would not let me lick or suck them only play with them. She wouldn't take her top off either. I wish i could return and get to know her better because she is one of the hottest AMP gals I have met. She also gave the best Handshake I have ever had.

Priapizm
01-10-07, 18:51
Which one is FTR?

Member #2819
01-11-07, 10:47
Which one is FTR?

The one by Arby's diagonal from Pacific View Mall (Main & Mills)

LuvDaPuss
02-09-07, 00:37
Well yeah I TOFTT today so let me make it at least a little bit worth it. Got a CL listing for a Moorpark girl. Turns out Jenny is her name. Ad says 120 special and nothing else is discussed (such as duration??). Get there and she is the same as the pics and she is probably 24 ish but you can see why she hides her face in the pics as it is not her best feature. Boldly asks for the 150 in advance saying the 120 was a one day special (still no mention of duration).

The massage was mechanical and mediocre at best. Then the flip and she goes right for jr with a handful of oil. He wasn't even awake much less standing at attention. Went to sample the nice looking C's staring at me and "no, not on the first time". What a gyp!! Oh well, at least there won't be a next time and if you are smart there won't be too many more first times.

So jr finally does his thing and she gives the paper towels to me to clean up! Then she sits down and stares at me. After a minute I look at her and say " are we finished?" and she says yeah, half an hour. Double gyp!!

So team, save your hard earned do-ra-me and avoid this little waste of time...........LDP

Conejo Joe
02-09-07, 03:48
Here is her last post: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ers/273858712.html

See my review here: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=469009&postcount=71

She's been around since last summer. Poor service IMHO. I tried twice, she didn't lighten up the 2nd time. There were quite a few mediocre reviews of her on CL Ventura. AMP will get you better service for the $.

LuvDaPuss
02-09-07, 21:24
Yo Joe - Sure wish I had RTFF before donating to her college fund. In the grand scheme of things I've been had for more so it's no biggy. Kind of feel bad for her. Don't think she is really comfortable doing this and doesn't seem tough enough to be. Hope she wises up soon. I'm sure McDonalds will be hiring in the near future.........LDP

The Flatline
02-11-07, 20:40
Yo Joe - Sure wish I had RTFF before donating to her college fund. In the grand scheme of things I've been had for more so it's no biggy. Kind of feel bad for her. Don't think she is really comfortable doing this and doesn't seem tough enough to be. Hope she wises up soon. I'm sure McDonalds will be hiring in the near future.........LDPWow. I *almost* went for her and scheduled something with her about a week ago. Emailed her, talked to her, and then decided not to at the last second.

Glad I did now. Too bad, she has a nice body.

Hampster
02-17-07, 16:29
Does anybody have a review of Mona from Craigslist?

The Flatline
02-19-07, 18:28
Does anybody have a review of Mona from Craigslist?More detail? Link action? There's no Mona at CL that I could search for in the ventura boards.

Malo
02-20-07, 16:19
Does anybody have a review of Mona from Craigslist?Take a look on thatmall, she's got an ad there.

Hampster
02-20-07, 20:37
Try this link, (I know that it says Santa Barbara but she's in Ventura):

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/ers/280241171.html

More detail? Link action? There's no Mona at CL that I could search for in the ventura boards.

The Flatline
02-21-07, 20:47

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/ers/280241171.htmlOh okay she posts all over the place in ventura, but she doesn't put her name in those posts.

Hot looking body. She posts an awful lot, so she's either got someone working for her or she has a *lot* of free time on her hands usually.

The Flatline
03-06-07, 14:51
Was in the mood for some attention the other night at around 8:30, but didn't want to drive down to oxnard. I had seen this place that was simply called "Massage" across the street from Yasmeen's Indian joint (Bout a block west of Yin Yang), and decided to TOFTT since I hadn't seen any reviews for it. Parked in back, walked around, got in for 40 (which is nice since most places are upping the price). Mamasan looked harried (late 40's I'd guess, okay body, probably a 6 overall) but showed me to room. I asked for a shower and she said yes but it would be 10 minutes (thick accent). I asked where the shower room was, went down and did my business. Table in the shower room for table showers, which I guess she thought I was asking for when I really just wanted to hose down.

Place was clean, smelled nice, new carpet, and had bath robes which was a nice touch. I get back from my shower to hear the guy in the room next to me pop (let that be a warning). Few minutes later mamasan comes in for warm towels and about 5 minutes after that comes back apologetic. She said that she had 2 girls that night, and that they both went home early and it was just her.

Anyway down to business. She gave me a decent massage, and shortly before the flip, had to go let someone else in and told him ten minute wait. She came back, flipped, and got straight to business. Was only in the mood for a handshake so I wasn't disappointed. Warm towel, the usual MO, albeit a little rushed. Tipped her 40, to which she actually seemed rather surprised and thankful. Asked me to come back again soon so that I could get a table shower from one of the girls.

I'm going to venture and say bring your own wrapper since it's ventura. Still, nice place, hopefully the girls are decent. I'll make a return visit and let you all know how it goes.

Spank Me
03-07-07, 04:24

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/ers/280241171.html

Ok, so there's a lot of dicussion identifying Mona, but does anyone actually have a review of her? I've called her last year, she sounds nice, but I"m still leary...especially since I haven't seen any feedback on TER or here. Wouldn't want to end up with an expensive 'hurry up' girl, ya'know?

Conejo Joe
03-07-07, 13:51
Ok, so there's a lot of dicussion identifying Mona, but does anyone actually have a review of her? I've called her last year, she sounds nice, but I"m still leary...especially since I haven't seen any feedback on TER or here. Wouldn't want to end up with an expensive 'hurry up' girl, ya'know?I've called her as well, but haven't made the jump. She does seem nice on the phone.

I noticed another Ventura girl (1.2/hh), any experience? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ers/289939821.html

HoT~!.!.!.!.oOoOoooBUSTY Oohhhh.!.!.!.!~SexY - w4m
Certified & Professional CMT
Relax UNwind and ENJOY a completely nude full body to body all erotic sensual all about you happy ending massage satisfying all your desire needs!
private upscale discreet comfortable VENTURA INCALL ONLY~$120 1/2 hour massage
Chase*82(805)653-0039 NO BLOCKED CALLS/NO EMAILS

Malo
03-13-07, 00:14
She does have a review on TER, Mona area code 805. Nice massage and hand release.

Hampster
03-13-07, 22:09
Does anyone know if she's for real?

http://ventura.craigslist.org/ers/293393847.html

Spank Me
03-14-07, 02:22
Does anyone know if she's for real?

http://ventura.craigslist.org/ers/293393847.html
Boy, that sure looks like some dude posted some pics of his ex-gf and her phone number in order to harrass her. I think that kind of stuff is a serious offense nowadays....

Spank Me
03-14-07, 02:23
She does have a review on TER, Mona area code 805. Nice massage and hand release.
I've looked before & looked again, but nothing comes up on TER. .... but +$$ for a HJ?? no thanks.

Rubberband Man
03-16-07, 04:10
I don't know if this is the right forum to post not much activity. But anyone have any experience at O Spa on Main St?

Thanks,

Rubber

The Flatline
03-16-07, 20:01
I don't know if this is the right forum to post not much activity. But anyone have any experience at O Spa on Main St?

Thanks,

RubberYeah, the place smells funky. Went in about 45 minutes before close and got rushed. Only wanted a handshake so it was cool. The woman had a conversation with my male bits though in whatever her native tongue was. It was... well... kind of creepy.

LuvDaPuss
03-18-07, 16:41
Hey Rubber man - that place has been around since the dinosaurs roamed wild. I think some of the gals there were at the grand opening! That may be a little mean, but typically they are definitely from the geriatric crowd. Occasionally there is a quite refreshing exception. Until recently there was Julia, a real credit the profession that I would match up with anyone in the area as far as skills and work ethic. But alas, she is extinct now like most of her predesessors........LDP

Rubberband Man
03-21-07, 01:43
Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I'm staying clear from there.

Been looking though past post and been trying to hook up with street walkers but haven't had any luck on thompson or ventura ave. Any help?

Thanks,

Be safe,

Rubber

The Flatline
03-21-07, 03:07
Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I'm staying clear from there.

Been looking though past post and been trying to hook up with street walkers but haven't had any luck on thompson or ventura ave. Any help?

Thanks,

Be safe,

RubberI think you're gonna be SOL looking for SWs in ventura/oxnard. Stick to the AMPs or head into at least the valley to get your action.

Asiangreeklvr
05-14-07, 17:43
Soooo Ventura SW's are all over... They are on Main, they are on the Avenue, They are near Kalorama. They are near japanese massage. I picked one up yesterday - google eyed looking girl. Gave a great bbbjcim. .2 and I was gone.

Happy hunting.

The Flatline
05-14-07, 21:26
Soooo Ventura SW's are all over... They are on Main, they are on the Avenue, They are near Kalorama. They are near japanese massage. I picked one up yesterday - google eyed looking girl. Gave a great bbbjcim. .2 and I was gone.

Happy hunting.

Any particular time? They look like standard working girls with high heels and working clothes?

Asiangreeklvr
05-15-07, 16:47
Never standard.... That day has come and gone. This is the new day of the regular clothed gal. Look for the popular places once you know what you are looking for. This is the girl that may be walking by herself, slowly, with nobody else, as if she has no particular place to go. You slow down roll your window down noticebly and nod...

flash forward 20 minutes to you blowing your load in a notel somewhere...

Rubberband Man
05-17-07, 06:55
Asiangreek,

Atlast! There is some action. I experienced probably the same gal you are refering to just a few day ago too. You beat me to a report. Ha ha.

Just happend to be crusing and sure enough she was chilling on the corner. Flag her down and in minutes blew my load at a near by notel.

Happy hunting.

Hope this action continues.

Peace

Hellman5
05-19-07, 16:41
I hate to be the messenger of bad news, but there is an article in the Ventura Reporter about a sting operation in Ventura on Thomson Blvd. They busted 3 guys and their names are in the paper.

It's too bad that Ventura LE can't find a better way of spending tax payer money than fucking up the lives of a few guys that wanted to get their rocks off. Be careful out there.

Larks Tongue
05-20-07, 22:41
I hate to be the messenger of bad news, but there is an article in the Ventura Reporter about a sting operation in Ventura on Thomson Blvd. They busted 3 guys and their names are in the paper.

It's too bad that Ventura LE can't find a better way of spending tax payer money than fucking up the lives of a few guys that wanted to get their rocks off. Be careful out there.

Totally agree. Why can't they use that manpower to protect our borders or from the thieves in Washington that sell out to the corporations.

The Flatline
05-21-07, 02:12
Totally agree. Why can't they use that manpower to protect our borders or from the thieves in Washington that sell out to the corporations.

Simple. It's easy, low-risk "crime prevention" that makes it look like they're doing an amazing job.

Tracking down murderers, as in one very real life example I had to endure, takes too much time, and if it's screwed up it's too high profile. It's easier to bust people for tags & SWs and not for other stuff.

OCspanker
05-29-07, 23:08
Hey so I hobby down here in the orange county. But am heading up that way for some work stuff next week. Overnighter. Any tips on areas etc. Thanks!

Will gladly return the favor if any of you are down this way.

Ventura
06-02-07, 15:38
Looking in Ventura for a massage?

The Flatline
06-03-07, 00:30
Looking in Ventura for a massage?

Phone book. Under "massage" there's dozens of places in ventura/oxnard.

Boner Jams 03
09-13-07, 03:47
Haven't been there in a while, but used to get some good mileage on the lap dances there. I'm talking about the dollar dances that you get sitting at the tables, just keep giving them a dollar at a time and $3-$5 would last you about as long as one song at the Rhino. There's no nudity but they let you touch a lot and they grind good. I had one of the dancers that they bring in from LA on Thurs-Sat agree to meet me after hours but she never returned my call. I wouldn't recommend going there by yourself if you're not Mexican. Anybody been there lately?

Air Cooled
09-13-07, 13:58
Haven't been there in a while, but used to get some good mileage on the lap dances there. I'm talking about the dollar dances that you get sitting at the tables, just keep giving them a dollar at a time and $3-$5 would last you about as long as one song at the Rhino. There's no nudity but they let you touch a lot and they grind good. I had one of the dancers that they bring in from LA on Thurs-Sat agree to meet me after hours but she never returned my call. I wouldn't recommend going there by yourself if you're not Mexican. Anybody been there lately?

Aye. Was there ~2 months ago or so.

Early weekday afternoon. Cute beertender, and the sole dancer on stage was a stocky latina, mid 30-s, I'd guess.

Agree, it's a good bang for the buck. Spent <$10 at the rail, she asked me after a few songs (they keep them up dancing a loooong time) if I wanted a lap dance. Since it was slow, my buddy (we're both white boys, but got no hassles- yes, primarily a hispanic place. Don't wear your "Raiders SUCK!" shirt) was watching some garbage on the tv, I said sure. For $20, I got over two songs worth of significant grindage and up-close gyno shots.

The lap area isn't the most private, but it's dim enough.

Repeat? Ehh, maybe. If I wanted a break from cruising around for the rare sw, it's as good a place as any.

AC

Canceled
09-27-07, 01:18
I go into the bikini bar about once every three months, just to see if they will ever get good looking girls in there. For the last year there is always one white slightly tore up looking girl and a 40 year old latina mother. None of them really do it for me, but I go up and tip just for fun.

I went yesterday for my routine checkup, and there was actually a really hot looking dancer there! She was an in shape latina, looked like she was a jogger or soccer player. There was also another new girl there who was not that pretty, but better looking then the stock white and older chicks.

She asked for a lap dance and I accepted not knowing what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised! Lots of grabbing and touching, some nascar, ass slapping, and boob squeezes. 20 bucks for about 5 minutes was a deal. No nudity, but I pulled the bra cups down from time to time to take a peak.

Place still kind of sucks, alright for about one beer then I am over it. Alot of friends go to PJs, but I don't think lap dances or pussy/titty peaks are allowed.

Canceled
09-28-07, 17:58
I tend to cruise the thompson area to look for SWs pretty regularly. I usually don't pick them up because alot of them are crack ***** looking, but the last week I was horny and picked up a black SW that looked good from far but up close was far from good. I said what the hell, and continued to a spot I have gone to before.

Along the way, this girl starts saying crazy crack head things! Stuff that doesn't even make sense. At this point I am actually kind of scared and far from wanting a BJ. I ended up giving her 10 bucks then dropping her off. How crazy!

Rubberband Man
10-05-07, 06:45
Canceled,

Saw your report on Ventura SW. Just cruised thompson a few days ago wed I think it was. Saw a black SW on Thompson. Maybe it was the same one?

Was really horny and about to pick her up but decieded not to after your report.

She was skinny and kinda short.

Maybe it was a close call?

Be safe

Canceled
10-09-07, 01:34
Very possibly could have been the same girl, rubberband man, but there really are alot of SWs on that section of town and you never can tell.

Saw a white SW the other day around 5pm, on the corner of Kalarama by the Kwiki mart. She was standing with her hands on her hips and her legs in a wide/beyond-shoulder-width stance. Looked cute, had huge boobs without a bra, and was blonde. Thought about picking her up, but I am taking a break from picking up sws for a bit.(read oxnard post)

5pm to around 10:30 are good times to expect to see SWs on thompson. One of the motels near the kwiki mart is closed right now, so the supply may have shrunk. I have read reports on here and in the newspapers that LE busts are usually all around 12-2pm in the afternoon in this area, so I would be wary around those times.

So went to bikini bar again and have confirmed a rumor about extras from the girls. Another new cute mexican lady was dancing and letting her big titted nipples slip out of her top and she was getting all wild. She spoke no english so I really couldn't talk to her very well, but another guy there asked her in spanish and she said to " talk to me later".

I ended up having a chat with the guy and he says that on saturdays really good looking girls come in from out of town and some of them also do extras. So it is possible. I am pretty sure the extras are after hours though. There is a lot of spanish going on in this joint, so be prepared to be asked questions in spanish.

Rubberband Man
10-10-07, 22:14
What time does bikini bar close? I tired to go the other day but they were closed I think it was around 1030 ish. I'd like to try.

Hopefully some better SW show up. Its definetly a hit and miss at times

Be safe!

Canceled
10-21-07, 17:28
I think the Bikini bar closes at different hours depending on the day. On sundays it closes between 10-11. Weekdays closes around 12. I think the latest it can stay open is 1:00.

Went there this Saturday and the place was packed! Tons of people! I would never have guessed. There were about 6 girls working, all decent looking with a few 7-8's. Got a couple lap dances then split. Was investigating the "after hours" rumors, but had no real success. These girls are really busy with the amount of customers, the only way to maybe get a word in would be near closing.

This place is alot cooler then it used to be. It reminds me of mexico, just because everyone is speaking spanish. I think next time I am going to go with some buddies.

Dirtyone
10-23-07, 11:34
Very possibly could have been the same girl, rubberband man, but there really are alot of SWs on that section of town and you never can tell.

Saw a white SW the other day around 5pm, on the corner of Kalarama by the Kwiki mart. She was standing with her hands on her hips and her legs in a wide/beyond-shoulder-width stance. Looked cute, had huge boobs without a bra, and was blonde. Thought about picking her up, but I am taking a break from picking up sws for a bit.(read oxnard post)

5pm to around 10:30 are good times to expect to see SWs on thompson. One of the motels near the kwiki mart is closed right now, so the supply may have shrunk. I have read reports on here and in the newspapers that LE busts are usually all around 12-2pm in the afternoon in this area, so I would be wary around those times.

So went to bikini bar again and have confirmed a rumor about extras from the girls. Another new cute mexican lady was dancing and letting her big titted nipples slip out of her top and she was getting all wild. She spoke no english so I really couldn't talk to her very well, but another guy there asked her in spanish and she said to " talk to me later".

I ended up having a chat with the guy and he says that on saturdays really good looking girls come in from out of town and some of them also do extras. So it is possible. I am pretty sure the extras are after hours though. There is a lot of spanish going on in this joint, so be prepared to be asked questions in spanish.Saw your girl out there again by the kwiki mart about 9:30 am and decided to stop for quick bbbj after she lifted up her shirt and flashed me as I passed by. You are right about the huge tits. She got in the car finished me off and she asked for $.3. Well worth it based on skill but not much to look at.

Rubberband Man
10-24-07, 00:00
Dirtyone,

Wow I'm supprised you were able to pickup especially that early in the morning. And her flashing? Wouldn't that attract LE in a heart beat? I cruised by the kiwky around 8ish pm didin't see anything. Hopefully I see the WSW around some time. Maybe I have to try in the morning. Hahah

Be safe mongers!

Dirtyone
10-24-07, 20:02
9:30 am LE is probably still eating breakfast haha

Driving around I saw the WSW walking out of the cunstruction zone behind the kwiki mart (if you know where im talking about) there was a truck inside the gate and saw her walk out. Didnt know what she had been up to but it was obvious she wasn't sleping there. She was wearing shorts and a white tank top. As I passed I lowered the window and talked to her. She flashed those big titties and it was over from there.

After it was over, I noticed a third WSW coming from the motel across from the Kwiki Mart! I thought I hit big but had to get going. As for LE didn't see much going by.

Hope this helps

Rubberband Man
10-25-07, 20:28
Cruised by the kwiky mart around 11am saw a BSW with jean shorts and a red bra on. Got lots of stoppers. Doubled back around and she was already gone. I think someone with a white work truck, must have been on lunch break. Ahhaah. Hope if was one of you fellow mongers!

Seems like action is picking up. Saw another SW last night on ash st. On the corner kinda laying low, but you could definetly tell. Got picked up real quick. Didn't see anything else.

Peace

Pixmxr
11-21-07, 18:57
Visited Summer from CL in Newberry Park yesterday. Easy going but the baby thing is getting the best of her. Okay for a short session, ask for the 'special' and don't over pay.

Pixmxr
11-21-07, 18:59
While visiting Summer she said she worked with Nicky from CL. Called Nicky after my Summer session and wished I had tried her. Both are on the up and up, Summer just needs to have the kid.

Ritchey Rich
11-25-07, 03:02
I've seen both Summer (pre-prego) and Nicky when they were working in SCV. I had a better time with Summer. When saw Nicky her coochie wasnt smelling to well.

New Monger06
01-19-08, 21:52
Ok so I TOFTT and hit up Handy on Main St next to the leather shop. Stay away she was in her 40's and as much as I hate to say it it was the first legitimate message of my mongering career. Was a good strong message and every time I expected the flip it didn't come and when it did it as allot of tease and nothing else. Just got home and trying to decide take care of myself or head back out and pray it doesn't happen again.

Boner Jams 03
03-27-08, 03:12
I posted a report of my experience with a girl that advertised on CL in the Craigslist forum for Santa Barbara. If you want to see my review, I think it's the latest one for that board.

Anyways, the girl I got was going by the name of Jenni at the time and now she's advertising as Candy on CL for Ventura County, 805-641-1540. She has a current picture up, but the one she had when I got her didn't really look like her although she's not that bad looking for a girl that does this sort of thing. Overall, had a crazy yet bad experience with her. Your mileage may vary (YMMV). You can read the review and decide if you would want to try her out.

I just wanted to know if someone else got her recently and if her service got better. I went there during the fourth quarter of this year's Superbowl and was getting blown by her while watching the last 2 minutes of the game.

--BJams 03

Canceled
03-30-08, 16:08
So the verdict is in, alot of those chicks over at the Bikini bar offer "offsite" services. I talked to a few people who have done it and said it was decent. I would recommend going a couple times and getting some lap dances before asking if they would like to "hang out" sometime.

Also the mexican bar across the street from stix on thompson has 1-5 dollar lap dances on Sat and Fri nights. These chicks also can be had after hours.

The laps are in the open with grabbing and everything, just give them a dollar every time they pull there string out and the ride goes on. About 5 bucks for 2 minutes.

Everyone speaks spanish mainly, but don't worry, it doesn't matter.

Boner Jams 03
04-01-08, 04:50
Also the mexican bar across the street from stix on thompson has 1-5 dollar lap dances on Sat and Fri nights. These chicks also can be had after hours.Stiix is on Main Street. Is the bar right across from Stiix on Main or is it on Thompson just up the road from Stiix? Do you know the name of the bar and have you been there any other night besides Sat and Fri. Bikini Bar used to give out $1 floor dances, but they stopped that as more people got the $20 lap dances.

I remember one time playing pool at Stiix and these two hot latinas walked in and just sat at one of the side tables. There was a big group of Mexicans that kind of looked like immigrants playing at one table and I assumed those ladies were there to pick up some of them. These two girls looked like the kind of girls that you see in seedy joints in TJ. They were pretty and all, but they seemed TJ-ish from what they were wearing. I wanted to walk up to them, but I assumed they didn't speak too much English and my Spanish is probably worse than their English. Anyways, I wondered where they came from and now I know that they probably were from the bar you mentioned.

I want to check out this place now, so any more info you can give would greatly be appreciated. I'll probably have to bring my friend who is from Mexico and speaks Spanish the first time I go there just so the people in the bar will know that I'm cool.

BJams 03

Canceled
04-03-08, 17:16
Your right stix and the bar are on main street, not thompson.

The bars name is something like, Viarta Bay. Not entirely sure.

If you are at stix, just look right across the street and the bar is pretty much right there. If you are still having a hard time look for were there is an increased influx of cars parked on the street opposite stix. The place gets pretty packed so alot of cars park out front.

Air Cooled
04-17-08, 12:55
I'm going to be in town on the 27th and 28th of this month, and other than my reason for being there which is all of 2 hours, I'll have free time on my hands and a motel room.

It's been a while since I've been in Ventura (great town), so what's happening there now? I know Oxnard is chock full o' MPs down the road, but let's say just Ventura old-town. Are the streetwalkers still walking? Is CL any more/less reliable than it is anywhere else? I know about the "bikini bar" and Snookys ...

Also any watering holes in the old section of the city worth checking out? I've done a bit of time at the Sans Souci bar , but would like a change in venue- possibly with "opportunities".

Thanks.

AC

Craig53
04-24-08, 16:07
Your right stix and the bar are on main street, not thompson.

The bars name is something like, Viarta Bay. Not entirely sure.

If you are at stix, just look right across the street and the bar is pretty much right there. If you are still having a hard time look for were there is an increased influx of cars parked on the street opposite stix. The place gets pretty packed so alot of cars park out front.I want to go check it out somwtime. So it is a bikini bar with lap dances? Can anyone confirm that. I just may check it out myself and report here.

J Ben
04-26-08, 19:41
I want to go check it out somwtime. So it is a bikini bar with lap dances? Can anyone confirm that. I just may check it out myself and report here.Yes. Basically the place serves 2 types of beers. Either corona in a bottle, or Dos Equis on Tap. Very inexpensive, dirty (like it should be), dim, pool tables.

Now for the girls and lap dances:

There is no stage, dances are on the floor, $2 gives you a good lap dance, you can even touch. You can go to the back for a private lap dance which is a little more, and its awesome. If the girl and the price is right, you could get your dick wet but this needs to be talked about with the girl (happens after hours).

Go and have fun. Its on Main Street across from Stix and it is called Vallartas.

The girls from the Bikini Bar on Ventura Ave go to Vallartas after the bikini bar is closed, and girls from out of town come in as well. Last time I was there, there were about 7. 10 girls. Raunchy, rated 6. 9's.

Justimd
06-03-08, 00:54
A couple questions

1 are you talking about the indian resturant it was the only place close to Stiix. It was dead at about 930 but that was a Monday so I assume that doesnt work in ventura. Is it only Friday and Saturday night if so what time does it start to get exciting?

2 Also what are the hrs for the Bikini bar

Thanks

Yes. Basically the place serves 2 types of beers. Either corona in a bottle, or Dos Equis on Tap. Very inexpensive, dirty (like it should be), dim, pool tables.

There is no stage, dances are on the floor, $2 gives you a good lap dance, you can even touch. You can go to the back for a private lap dance which is a little more, and its awesome. If the girl and the price is right, you could get your dick wet but this needs to be talked about with the girl (happens after hours).

Go and have fun. Its on Main Street across from Stix and it is called Vallartas.

The girls from the Bikini Bar on Ventura Ave go to Vallartas after the bikini bar is closed, and girls from out of town come in as well. Last time I was there, there were about 7. 10 girls. Raunchy, rated 6. 9's.

Boner Jams 03
06-29-08, 05:21
Yes. Basically the place serves 2 types of beers. Either corona in a bottle, or Dos Equis on Tap. Very inexpensive, dirty (like it should be), dim, pool tables.

I go to Bikinis once in a while and the customers and staff are cool to non-latinos. What's the attitude towards "gringos" at Vallarta. I'm not expecting trouble at that place, but I just want to sure I'm not going to get punked by some dude who is looking for trouble. I guess I can always bring a couple of my Mexican friends so that the patrons will know I'm somewhat cool.

The Flatline
07-02-08, 03:40
I go to Bikinis once in a while and the customers and staff are cool to non-latinos. What's the attitude towards "gringos" at Vallarta. I'm not expecting trouble at that place, but I just want to sure I'm not going to get punked by some dude who is looking for trouble. I guess I can always bring a couple of my Mexican friends so that the patrons will know I'm somewhat cool.

I hit up the Bikini last week for shits & giggles, and was rather happily surprised.

Just a hint, order a bottle from the bar, the stuff they have on tap tastes old or not well cared for.

The girls are rather attractive if you like latinos, and while it may only be a bikini bar (with a camera to boot in the dance room) you get pretty damn high mileage for 20 bucks. I've gotten less mileage for twice that at a normal strip club. If it's true that several of these girls do "housecalls" then I could seriously go for some of that...

The Flatline
08-15-08, 16:50
Hit the Bikini Bar last Monday on a whim. Kind of wish I hadn't.

Ordered a beer, and again, there were some cute girls shaking their booty. However, it seems like the women weren't really into working. One girl on the stage, and *maybe* one girl out on the floor. I saw maybe 3 lap dances the entire time. Never had one of the working girls talk to me, which was a first. Kind of disappointing, but I got out for 20 bucks in stage tips and a beer. Could have been worse.

LuvDaPuss
08-17-08, 15:11
Junior was a bit restless a few nights ago so I went out late [9:15ish] to find an amp that was still open. Figured that I should stay in Ventura so I could shop local. One of the new places was open but I would have had to wait 30 minutes and that didn't fly. So I ended up at 2410 [??near Stix] as they were closing and agreed to .50 for 45 minutes. About 10 minutes into it another girl opened the door and started talking in Chinese[?]. This struck me as somewhat rude but let it go. 3 minutes later she does it again and so I made the comment that if you open the door you have to come in and help. Well, having nothing better to do she took me up on it!! As I was still on my stomach she came in and took over my legs as the first girl stayed on my back. I knew this was going to be good as they began to tease and chatter away. On the flip one girl asked me how much tip. I didn't answer as this really annoys me and kills the mood. So they just kept on taking turns blowing me and rubbing on junior. True to form he couldn't hold out very long and after about 10 minutes blew his baby batter on both of them. They were quite good so I tipped them .6 each and they were both happy with that.
I doubt that they would do this if requested but the timing was just right and it was totally spontaneous, which goes to show that the sun shines even on a dogs ass once in a while.........LDP

LuvDaPuss
08-18-08, 15:03
Well sometimes things just don't go right at all. Went to the new place on the main drag [709] determined to see if this was legit or not. Could not really tell from the ads or from the outside, and thought it to be a coin toss. Went in for the $42/hr advertised price hoping for the best. Got the mms with lots of miles on her so figured that the massage would at least be good and it certainly was. She didn't make a big deal when I tossed the sheet so I thought that maybe there could be some hand action as I didn't really want anything else. Not to be, as it turned out. With near zero English she showed me a sign that says don't ask for anything sexual. Oh well, I'm sure the team appreciates me taking this one for them.

Something hilarious happened on the way out though. As I was getting dressed and about to leave she showed me another sign that read something to the effect that a minimum tip is $12. 50! What a hoot! Not that she didn't earn it with the good massage but I was low on cash and knew I needed to go to another place down the street to get finished off. So I tossed her a $10 and left. Safe to say its a waste of time but one benefit is that I saw a new little lunch place right next door that I definitely want to try called Bernadettes.

You're welcome, team and be safe out there. LDP

Canceled
08-26-08, 22:31
Went to both these clubs this past saturday. The bikini bar was packed!!! I got a beer and waited to see if my usual girl was around so I could get a lap dance. She wasn't there that night, so I got a dance from the girl with braces and a few extra pounds.(she wasn't so chubby even 6 months ago, guess weight can get a person fast). Went in and gave her 20 bucks for a high mileage lap dance. The dance lasted at least 5 minutes, with stick grabbing, upper fondling, and she even undid her bra and got those puppies out. The funny thing was that there were like 2 other people getting lap dances in that same little room, they were also having a great time!

This place is a great bang for the buck, especially if you like drinking beer and getting good lapdances. I am a friendly face there now, so I am going to see what is up with the extras. I have been wanting to ask for some time, but never really had the extra cash at those instances. I also heard that one of the girls quoted 300 bucks to meet later in the night from a guy I was met there once. He wasn't even a regular. Big and really overweight. She may have given him a high figure, but we will see.

The valarta bay bar was fun too that night. I don't like it as much as bikini bar, because at the bay there are a lot more fights that go on. Also seems like there might be some type of shady shit going on there that is going on behind the scenes. Got dollar laps from some latinas, and a personal lap in the back area. High mileage lap with upper fondling, but no stick.

Overall, Bikini Bar has a more inviting vibe, while the Bay has cheap ass lap dances. I even think they have trannies there some nights! It was kind of weird the first time I saw em. They don't give lap dances(which is good), but I saw some guys going out and getting extras through out the night. Why is being a tranny so popular in mexican culture? Who knows. A little too weird for me.

Rubberband Man
09-20-08, 02:39
Went to Bikini Bar from some good reports here and decided to check it out. Went on a Friday night. Was pretty busy.

Got a lap dance from a shorty with nice bolt-ons. Although it was 20 bucks like people have reported but it only lasted 1 song! What gives? There were other people in the room getting thier grind on. So I went in when they were in there and then I left before they were finished! I was so pissed I felt scammed. I'm wondering if YMMV at this place. And still waiting to hear if someone actually has had after hours with anyone at this place?

I'm not going back unless poeple can give me some insight as to why I was so dissed?

Thanks

Air Cooled
01-26-09, 16:59
Last Friday I was in Ventura on some other business which took about 5 minutes to complete. Decided to spend a little time, and maybe find a little action. Spent a lot of time, got very little action.

Started in the early afternoon. Cruised up and down the Ave. multiple times, over by the liquor store, and looped through again. It seems as if the hotel that I remember being a hub of activity has all but shut down the easy street access and the girls that would shuttle between it and the liquor store. New owners? City clamp down? Bummer.

At any rate, the only thing I encountered was on the Ave. and she was at least 50, very plain, but with the typical sw gait to her walk. Seeing how the pickens were slim and I was horny (and the bikini bar appeared closed) I headed down a side street, over what seemed like a mile to the next to loop around, and caught up with her. Asked her if she wanted a ride, and she countered with the "do you want to party?", "I'm just trying to make some money" sorta thing. I figured she was way too unattractive to be LE, was way too mobile, but I wasn't going to ask her a fourth time if she wanted a ride. Who knows, maybe she thought I was LE? At any rate, left her there and continued driving. Saw her a couple more times on my passes, but that was it.

Got some sushi, then had a couple drinks at the Sans Souci. Was contemplating seeing a movie to kill some time, but decided to walk the drinks off and check out the local stores. My mind was still on the little guy getting his, so I made one more mega-pass of all the known areas.

Nada. So, I checked my phone for AMPs, and found what seemed to be a promising ad on Craigslist. Can't remember the name of the place, but it was quite a bit east (?) on Main Street. Parked my car in front, and entered. Typical AMP fare, and I thought the worst that could happen is I might actually get a decent massage.

No mamasan, but a mid-30's girl greeted me and showed me to the room. Way too light of a touch for a legit rub, so I let my hands wander as she stood in front of me. No resistance, and better yet, no slap in the face. She asked me to turn over, got a pillow for me to lay my head.

Then she negotiated. Made the gesture for a handy, but I shook my head, pointed to her lips, and said "that". Didn't seem to phase her, and she excused herself for just a minute. On her return, she presented the dreaded Saran Wrap. I've had one of these before, and while not horrible it's disconcerting that my baloney was getting the same treatment as the sandwich in her fridge. Beggars not being choosers, I pushed my dignity aside and got sealed for freshness; look, it clings! no leaks!

Decent time, and tipped .6 which seemed to go over okay. Apparently business has been very slow so even a smaller tip went a long way.

AC

Harry Heidelberg
02-10-09, 05:45
Hello,

Has anyone seen a blonde called Angel, who has lots of tattoos.

Late 40's but looks younger.

Thanks

Craig53
02-10-09, 14:27
Ventura temporarily bans new massage businesses

By Kevin Clerici (Contact)
Originally published 11:59 p.m., February 9, 2009
Updated 11:59 p.m., February 9, 2009

The Ventura City Council on Monday overwhelmingly embraced a temporary moratorium on new massage establishments and therapist permits in an effort to crack down on prostitution rings masquerading as massage centers.

The council voted 7-0 on a six-month moratorium to give the city time to comply with new statewide rules and work with legitimate therapists and owners to craft regulations aimed at weeding out parlors offering sex.

The ban takes effect immediately and exempts massage therapists who attend a local, accredited school.

“It’s easier to open a massage parlor in this town than a pizza parlor,” City Councilman Brian Brennan said. “I think we need to step up and make a difference.”

Ventura currently has 56 licensed massage businesses, many located along Main Street in midtown, as well as 300 licensed technicians.

In the past two years, more than a dozen new massage establishments have opened in the city, and applications for massage technician licenses have jumped nearly 30 percent, City Attorney Ariel Calonne said.

Calonne said some centers appear to be operating sexually oriented massage businesses. Many of the recent applicants are from the San Gabriel Valley and Los Angeles County, where greater enforcement of prostitution and human trafficking laws may have driven people to outlying areas, he said.

In July, two women were arrested at a Ventura massage business in the 3900 block of East Main Street as part of an undercover investigation by a Los Angeles Police Department prostitution unit, police said.

One woman was arrested on suspicion of soliciting prostitution. The other, the business owner, was accused of supervising prostitution. The LAPD investigation targeted the Ventura business because the owner was linked to establishments in Los Angeles where similar arrests had occurred. City code enforcement inspections also have found therapists working naked and some therapists from out of town who appeared to be sleeping at their places of business, officials said.

Local therapists, massage business owners and massage school administrators praised the temporary ban, saying it would help legitimate, trained professionals to get their credentials to practice without being associated with the adult entertainment industry. No one spoke against it.

Applicants currently in the city’s licensing pipeline or individuals who graduate from a “locally accredited massage school” would be exempt from the ban. City licensing officials say they periodically receive diplomas that appear printed from a home computer and from massage schools they can’t verify as bona fide.

Permit renewals would not be affected.

New statewide licensing takes effect Sept. 1. The law creates the Massage Therapy Organization, which will grant state certification to massage therapists who’ve had 250 or more hours of training and who pass an exam on ethics, anatomy and techniques. State certification will supersede all local laws, relieving practitioners of multiple permit hassles and giving consumers a state stamp of approval to look for.

The state law still allows some local regulation, Calonne said, and the local working group of licensed professionals will help develop new zoning, health and safety measures to weed out bad apples.

Residents have complained about some massage parlors’ late hours, which new city rules could limit. “I think you’ll find people don’t get therapeutic massages at 2 in the morning,” Calonne said.

Other city requirements could include reasonable attire, good personal hygiene and cleanliness.

Ventura police have not made any recent arrests and say they don’t have the resources for extensive sting operations.

But police officials said the department has reason to believe many of the new establishments are offering illegal sex, pointing to citizen complaints and anonymous tips.

The Flatline
02-11-09, 23:40
Interesting.

It's just Ventura City though, so once again the business will flow to Oxnard I imagine.

3900 block eh? Wonder if that was the place near Arby's. There's also another one directly across the street from Big 5 that it could have been too.

Slimjd99
02-14-09, 18:39
Interesting.

It's just Ventura City though, so once again the business will flow to Oxnard I imagine.

3900 block eh? Wonder if that was the place near Arby's. There's also another one directly across the street from Big 5 that it could have been too.3900 block sounds like the Miracle place. WTF is LAPD doing out here? Don't they have enough crime in LA to keep them busy?

Hobby knob
02-15-09, 11:51
Interesting.

3900 block eh? Wonder if that was the place near Arby's. There's also another one directly across the street from Big 5 that it could have been too.3900 on Mapquest looks like the place by fast signs, but I don't know if they were open last July. Plus the place seems pretty legit. (in my 2 visits)

NOW, Arbys is very near there, I used to do the MMS quiet regularly and she told me she had another place in LA, AND I drove by there on a Sunday(I think) in July and there were two uniformed officers standing out front of the place.

I posted a report and a question about it here, but pulled the post on the advice of a friend. so i'm pretty sure its arbys

The Flatline
02-15-09, 22:36
3900 on Mapquest looks like the place by fast signs, but I don't know if they were open last July. Plus the place seems pretty legit. (in my 2 visits)

NOW, Arbys is very near there, I used to do the MMS quiet regularly and she told me she had another place in LA, AND I drove by there on a Sunday(I think) in July and there were two uniformed officers standing out front of the place.

I posted a report and a question about it here, but pulled the post on the advice of a friend. so i'm pretty sure its arbysMake sense. I knew extras were on the menu, but last I heard it was too pricey.

They've been around what, 2 years or so? They've been there a while.

I heard the place by fast signs was legit too. Maybe not so much...

As I said, it'll just channel more business to Oxnard.

The Flatline
02-15-09, 22:37
3900 block sounds like the Miracle place. WTF is LAPD doing out here? Don't they have enough crime in LA to keep them busy?LAPD has no jurisdiction out here. What happened is that the LA AMP got busted, and the owner also owned something out here. Hence, Ventura got the call, probably from the DA.

Boner Jams 03
09-01-09, 02:03
For those of you who used to go to the Bikini Bar on the Ave, one of their former dancers, Estrella, now dances at the Oxnard Rhino. I caught her on her first night working there a couple of weeks ago and she said she plans to work Thurs (the night I went) and probably Fridays, Saturdays, and one other day of the week.

Pretty much gives the same lap dance that she did at Bikini's except now she's nude. Her english is a hell of a lot better at the Rhino's than at Bikini's. She would pretend she didn't speak english and I would have to try and talk to her in my broken spanish.

Rubberband Man
09-16-09, 00:05
Do my eyes decive me?

Passed by bikini bar today and saw that it has closed down.

It has a for lease sign on the building.

Can anyone else confirm?

Rubber

Craig53
09-16-09, 12:14
Do my eyes decive me?

Passed by bikini bar today and saw that it has closed down.

It has a for lease sign on the building.

Can anyone else confirm?

Rubber

I noticed that too. I drove by there a few weeks ago.

BigGuy
09-17-09, 01:59
A friend, who lives near by the Bikini Bar, told me they had a fire a couple of months ago and the place has been shut down ever since.
He also said he heard they were not going to remodel or re open. I guess another one bites the dust.

BIGGUY

Dgoesinyours
10-20-09, 12:07
Keep it safe out there boys.

16 years old? I wonder what she looked like. I feel bad for her.

http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2009/oct/19/police-arrest-3-in-thousand-oaks-prostitution/

Ventura County Sheriff’s Department investigators reported Monday that they had uncovered a prostitution operation working out of a Thousand Oaks hotel.

Three people are suspected of using the Craigslist Web site to advertise their services and bring customers to the hotel, according to the Sheriff’s Department.

XXXXXXXXXXX, of North Las Vegas and XXXXXXXXXXX, of Las Vegas were arrested Thursday on suspicion of prostitution-related violations at the hotel, said authorities, who did not name the hotel.

A 16-year-old girl from Las Vegas was cited and released to a relative. Her name was withheld because of her age, and authorities said Child Protective Services was notified.

XXXXXXXXXXX was booked into county jail on suspicion of pimping, pandering, child endangerment, conspiracy and providing false information to a peace officer, the Sheriff’s Department said. He was being held in lieu of $160,000 bail, and authorities said he also has outstanding arrest warrants in Los Angeles County.

XXXXXXXXXXX was booked into county jail on suspicion of conspiracy, pandering and child endangerment. She was being held in lieu of $50,000 bail.

Dgoesinyours
10-20-09, 12:12
http://ventura.craigslist.org/ads/1429240688.html

It has a vegas area code on the phone #

Boner Jams 03
10-21-09, 21:04
The girl in the picture in the previous post is a porn star called Gigi Spice (look her up on freeones). I'm pretty sure she's not 16 or else all her scenes and pictures would be illegal. I think she's 21. I did notice quite a few incalls in the Ventura County section of CL that were in Thousand Oaks and the pictures looked like they were no older that 24 y/o. Too bad, I was going to call up one of those incalls in T.O.

http://ventura.craigslist.org/ads/1429240688.html

It has a vegas area code on the phone #

Donalds
06-28-10, 08:26
Just wondering if any adult fun is happening in town (Ventura or Oxnard) for the Forth? I know they ain't no MP sales on (LOL), but maybe the book stores-strip clubs or? Don't want to waste 3 days to play!

AngryAryan
07-25-10, 03:01
Anyone know of any nightclubs where it's primarily Asian girls but Black guys wouldn't be hassled?

WorkNoMore
12-19-12, 20:12
Beware in Vetura County.

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2012/dec/19/6-men-accused-of-soliciting-prostitution-in-simi/

They are out to get us.

Nutzoid
12-20-12, 13:40
Beware in Vetura County.

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2012/dec/19/6-men-accused-of-soliciting-prostitution-in-simi/

They are out to get us.Thanks for the great information. It is really good to be careful at this time. There's a lot of new advertisements out there that look fishy like ROBS and or LEO. We need to be extra careful because we don't want to put ourselves in a bad situation. Especially this time of year. It is best to go with well reviewed or recommended providers at this time.

My guess is the Simi Valley mayor or some official is complaining about the advertisements. Otherwise the police would usually not go after this kind of offense because it's a waste of resources. I would look for them to crack down on the massage parlors again soon. Be safe!

Marcath
12-21-12, 12:30
Thanks for the great information. It is really good to be careful at this time. There's a lot of new advertisements out there that look fishy like ROBS and or LEO. We need to be extra careful because we don't want to put ourselves in a bad situation. Especially this time of year. It is best to go with well reviewed or recommended providers at this time.

My guess is the Simi Valley mayor or some official is complaining about the advertisements. Otherwise the police would usually not go after this kind of offense because it's a waste of resources. I would look for them to crack down on the massage parlors again soon. Be safe!Does anyone know what ad they put up. A screen shot of it would be nice. Or a description. Might help some not become the next.

Remember kids, Google is your friend, use it.

GivingInput
12-28-12, 22:14
Visting the area, arrived a LAX the day after Christmas with visions of blow jobs dancing in my head. Nothing fancy or fine, just looking for a basic release. Had done some advance BP research, so got a car and made the call to Kitty:

http://ventura.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ur-favorite-bbw-is-leaving-soon-huge-titties-bouncing-booty-pretty-face-32/27655856

It was a good call.

Numcore1
12-30-12, 16:30
Visting the area, arrived a LAX the day after Christmas with visions of blow jobs dancing in my head. Nothing fancy or fine, just looking for a basic release. Had done some advance BP research, so got a car and made the call to Kitty:

http://ventura.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ur-favorite-bbw-is-leaving-soon-huge-titties-bouncing-booty-pretty-face-32/27655856

It was a good call.I been trying to see kitty while I was in town but no luck. Hopefully she available for New Year's.

DropFrame
08-10-13, 16:55
I need a notel in or near Port Hueneme. I'm new to the area. What's available?

DropFrame
04-14-14, 19:39
I am looking for a NoTell Motel with hourly rates in the Ventura area. Anywhere close will do.

Dreven71
06-22-15, 00:27
I am looking for a NoTell Motel with hourly rates in the Ventura area. Anywhere close will do.Any updates on these? Inquiring minds want to know. Where are the hourly spots from 1000 Oaks to Ventura, and all points between?

Discreet1965
12-02-16, 16:45
Any updates on these? Inquiring minds want to know. Where are the hourly spots from 1000 Oaks to Ventura, and all points between?No hourly rate ones, but many of them close to Pacific view mall on main street are only $40-50 for the night.

JakeC9
05-20-17, 14:44
Does anyone have any info on Kasmine? She used to come to Ventura all the time. Her phone numbers are no longer active. Did she retire?

Nutzoid
05-28-17, 10:57
Does anyone have any info on Kasmine? She used to come to Ventura all the time. Her phone numbers are no longer active. Did she retire?I didn't care for kasmine's service. Lots of rules, interruptions by the cell and text. Mediocre service and wanted me to pop as quickly as possible as it appeared she overbooked. Typical BP provider actually. Nothing special, below average skills would never repeat.

Marcath
06-01-20, 13:22
If anyone knows of any AMPs that are taking customers on the down low please send me an PM.

Even better, if any of the private providers of massage plus are taking appointments I would love to know.

Thanks.