PDA

View Full Version : Mongering Tips Part 8 - Don't overpay Regulars

TailGunner1
09-24-22, 01:19
Tips 1-7 are on the Central Jersey General Forum. I figure I will start posting them here to reach a wider audience.

If you have seen a girl at least a half a dozen times in a relatively short span and are still paying her full rate you are not a smart monger.

"But Tailgun, she really treats me good". Shut up dummy. Of course she treats you good. You are a frequent return customer and you haven't robbed or killed her. You also probably show up freshly washed and treat her with respect and have never flaked on her. You are an easy low risk call for her. That counts for something so put it to use. Offer her 140-160 for the hr and say you expect the same great service. Make up an excuse you are low on funds or something and don't want to do a SS or HH. You want the usual amount of time and service at the lower rate. I have NEVER had a regular turn me down. Don't underestimate the affect of you being a good low drama low risk call for these girls. They prefer that and will take less. You can even get her rate down lower as long as you are a good regular.

Now here is how I get the real deep discounts. I am talking half to a quarter of their normal rate. When they text or call you asking you to see them they are dialing for dollars. They need money bad. They need their fix. They have reached out to you, and probably a dozen other guys, because you are the easy safe calls. This is when you are in control. The white knights will run right to her and pay her full rate and probably throw extra money at her. That is stupidity. You are going to get a discount. So say she texts you asking how you are doing or whatever. She doesn't give a shit about that. She is looking for you to come over to make some money. When she does that you say you would love to see her but funds are low. Offer her half her normal rate. She will probably take it. If she doesn't tell her you will see her in another month or so when you have the full rate. Chances are she will change her mind immediately and say yes. You have stated what you supposedly can only pay and cannot pay any higher. Once she realized that and the fact that the 11 other assholes she messaged can't see her tonight she will probably take your offer. And that will be the rate you will always pay going forward or go even lower if you can. I have had a few who are 50-80 for a full hr. I have one I can get down to 40 on occasion. These are not short stays. These are full hours great service. You want to be nice and offer her her full rate again? Go ahead but make it for a multi hour call.

Never underestimate you being a good, reliable safe call for them and stop paying a premium for that.