PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

raidernation
01-09-06, 03:25
SM is picking up. Just got back from dropping off a visitor aka Cindylicious. Looks 8+, Attitude 9, Service 9

Lots of fun, enjoys what she does, likes 420. No ROB here. Real deal and real nice! Can't say enough good things. Double Pop for $150.

Only here for about a week, so get while the gettings good!

Jazzngolf
01-17-06, 22:15
Was cruisin' down Lincoln the other night, trying to decide on whether or not to partake of the SM AMP scene or the street scene and and it was pretty slim pickins on the stroll until I came across a pretty hot lookin WSW, blonde with a pony tail on the west side of the street walking north. I was about to turn around and in the next 2 blocks, I passed 3 black & Whites, obviously following the only game in town. It appears LE is very prevalent in the area and I would advise mongers, especially out of towners that might not be as familiar with the area to proceed with caution.

Likesitsmooth
02-02-06, 16:39
I rode the tract last night between 11 - 12 and things were hoppin'. Both providers and LE were very active from Wash to Rose. Saw 5 or 6 BSW and 1 HSW spotted 2 I fancied and made a couple of safe circles to watch how things were going down. I parked discretely on a side street and watched as no less than 6 vehicles were pulled over within 15 mins. LE never seemed concerned with the girls so I bided my time and waited for a clearing. Scooped up a 21yr old named Tweety. We did the traditional personal examination to establish neither of us was LE and negotiated .4 for CBJ. Not overly friendly, but decent service. Finished up, zipped up, and dropped her off seeing plenty of action still happening. Keep your head and you can get your head.

Monster Cock
02-04-06, 03:29
With tax refund money to burn in hand ... got the urge around 9pm ... plan was to swing by the zone on Lincoln (just north of Venice) and see what was around. If nothing, I had two back ups: Nadia/Tammi from CL (by LAX) or LS / LP for some AMP action.

To my pleasant surprise there were six or seven SWs walking up and down Lincoln! Most were black girls. The one WSW was nasty looking, drugged out and scary. At first I thought she might be some kind of pimp-go-between for the BSWs. I'm still not sure she isn't.

All looked under 25, if not 18 - 21. One BSW in particular caught my eye. She was wearing a pink jacket. Thin, tight jeans showing off a nice ass ... wow, I had to have it. I'm still thinking about it! As Will Ferrell's character says in ANCHORMAN, "You have a breathtaking heine .. I mean that thing's good .. I wanna be friends with it".

I made the rookie mistake of coming off as overzealous. She did not respond to me, except to walk away.

Since there was nothing else out there that interested me ... on to Plan B.

Booking an appt with Nadia/Tammi at night is a real pain in the ass. She's never free it seems. Always with the "call me in an hour" ... Whatever, on to Plan C.

On the Way to Le Sun, I cruised East on Century Blvd. GHOST TOWN. The Inglewood PD sweeps have been very effective. There was nothing on the street at all. Too bad Inglewood can't just create a Red Light Zone and tax the hoes ... but if they did that they might be able to afford to pave the fucking roads and we can't have decent roads in Ingle'hood. Inglewood has the WORST roads in LA - potholes everywhere. More potholes than on James Woods' face. My rims were screaming they were so afraid.

Anyway, got to Le Sun at around 10:25pm - just made it .. (till next time, Nadia/Tammi) .. beat another monger to the door. Looked at the selection: impressive. Better than usual I'd say. One hot Korean girl and one hot Latina: being a litle bored with Asians of late I went for the Latina. This girl has an absoutely GORGEOUS face - Latin Pam Anderson. Huge fake knockers, also a tribute to Tommy Lee's ex. From the waist up she is an abosolute dream girl. Waist down ..? Well, not horrible, but not model material. I was disappointed when she took off her jeans. It would be a good time had to go back and visit her and just get a nice BJ.

So she gave me the laziest, most horrible massage ever .. but who cares.

Kind of a mechanical suck and fuck, but she was so gorgeous I almost didn't mind. In hindsight (listen up mongers) I would have prolonged the bj part of it (maybe made that the only thing I asked for). She's a big girl (not fat, but tall and athletic and with gigantic cans) and I'm used to spinners, so that (for me) was a little awkward.

Also, I came too fast (damn) and the ride was over before it truly began.

I would repeat, but go for BJ and maybe pop a vitamin V beforehand to feel like I got my money's worth. Standard 100 fs.

Her name/call-sign is "Lilly". She's Puerto Rican and only works on Fridays. She says she's been there 2 years, which was a turn off (can't she just lie to me?). 2 years ... 10 guys a day/week ... shit that's over a thousand guys in two years. There weren't a thousand guys in my entire high school!

Anyone hit that little black chick on Lincoln yet?

Monster Cock
02-19-06, 23:19
Obvious undercover cop posing as a hooker on Lincoln, north of Venice (right next to 7-11). Glued to one corner. I observed her for 10 minutes from across the street next to a van that was probably full of cops, donugts and recording gear.

Needless to say, she did not look like a "typical" SW. I would never pick up a WSW (would never pick up an SW these days, too risky) because the UC-LE probability is just too high.

Over the last couple of weeks, the BSWs I've seen on Lincoln are for real, but they seem to quickly attract cops and/or are being watched. So be very careful if you plan to partake in this, in this area.

Member #3980
03-14-06, 18:18
The area is still littered with various sw's at night. Saw a couple as far as Pico/ 10fwy last week, very unusual and in all likelihood some out of town sw's visiting SM.

I do not see anyone south of Venice blvd anymore and I do not know why. Angel was always found in this area a while back but is nowhere to be found nowadays.

Cyber Fly
03-15-06, 22:41
Some of the AMP's in the area are weak but others I have found are good, which ones are the best?

Jazzngolf
03-16-06, 00:11
Since this is your first post, perhaps you would be better off starting by giving some information since you have found some AMP's that are good, and then asking others on the board to give their input.
Some of the AMP's in the area are weak but others I have found are good, which ones are the best?

Monster Cock
03-17-06, 20:02
Have seen SWs on Lincoln (Between Washingoton and a few blocks north of Venice) all week. One Latina is really attractive, except for the fact that she has a tummy. Otherwise, she's really good looking (tall and except for that tummy has a nice bod).

Also seen several BSWs in this area. They are better at blending in now, but they are out there. I saw these girls walking the track in the afternoon. Didn't stop for any. Let us know if you bag one of them.

Member #3980
03-20-06, 03:18
Anyone else see the redhead wsw with the Fuck-Me boots and the white skirt so short you could see her little ass cheeks peeking out from underneath?

I think I have seen her on Lincoln once before a long time ago. Probably about 19-21 y/o, nice body and a cute face. I'm not into girls with short hair, but she was still good looking.

Did anyone actually pick her up? I was just about to swoop her up when LE spotted her and turned around to stop her. SW's are common on Lincoln but I swear LE is 50x more likely to stop a wsw than a bsw. I see it all the time.

Ghrui
03-20-06, 12:31
Yeah LE is a problem on lincoln they seems to do a lot of patrols there but you can still get some action there

I wish there were more WSW which is more my taste than BSW.

What time you guys monger? I usually there around 22: 00 to 23: 00 depends on the day when I finish work.

I wonder if there is better action in other parts of the day I should check.

Sucker Bill
03-22-06, 21:29
Description: Tall (5'8"), pressed blonde hair about to her shoulders, 35 y.o., wearing a red jacket and a hat that made her look very Australian. Dressed sort of "outback", too. Seemed nice at first, but service was SHIT! Sucked for 2 minutes, then told me she was sick of sucking dick. Bit**ed about EVERYTHING, even the six-block car ride, and almost got us busted by insisting we park in a secure parking lot where apartment security was coming in just when I insisted we leave. Didn't even get my nut.

Member #3962
03-25-06, 04:08
Hey Guys,

I was in town on business this week and happened to meet up with Melanie last night on Lincoln, about one block north of Washington Blvd. She is a BSW, about 5' 2'' and 90-100 pounds with about a 32'' (or smaller) waist and nice B cups...a real spinner. She also has long straight hair and was wearing a very tight pink mini with matching pink top. One thing to note is that every time i've seen her she is carrying a gold purse. I was staying at the Ramada on Washington and had seen her out during the afternoons walking near the 7-11.

I didn't rent a car on this trip (I work close to the office) so when I was out walking at about 8pm last night I happened to notice her again walking north on Lincoln. I quickly crossed the street and intercepted her just before the liquor store at the bus stop. When I approached her she was very cautious, I asked her what she was up to and she replied that she was heading home from a friends house and just waiting to catch the bus. She wouldn't look at me and was very shy so I began to think that maybe I had made a mistake. She certainly came across as an innocent young girl, which only increased my horniness, so I just straight-out asked her if she was interested in making some extra money. Her response to that still made me think she was a civilian girl, but she didn't seem offended so I kept it up. Long story short, she finally just asked me if I would walk into the liquor store with her and touch her tits. Of course I obliged.

She came back to my room at the Ramada and said she wanted $100, I came back with $60 and she agreed. She quickly undressed, told me to sit down on the bed and began to get me up. After slipping the condom on and sitting on my cock, she said "you have 20 minutes". Then, after getting a nice rhythm going she stops, gets up and inspects the condom. She did this a few times and finally the condom DID break (self-fulfilling prophecy?), then proceeded to accuse me of breaking it intentionally. After calming her down, we went back at it. I asked her if we could do doggy on our knees (I hate standing) and she said "no, the way we are doing it is just fine". I reached under to grab her tits and she said, "don't touch me". She kept asking if I had come yet, I kept telling her that it was going to take me longer if she kept asking. Finally, she just turned around and said, "you are taking my time and I am missing calls. Unless you give me another $20 we are through". I told her that I never carry a lot of cash on me and didn't have it (I did, but there was NO WAY I was handing over more money). I decided I wasn't having any fun with her hostile attitude and cut my losses.

Her phone was ringing off the hook, and she kept answering by the name of Honey. I asked her if she only worked the street, she replied that she mainly works off of Craigs List as Honey. She seemed more cheerful when we were just talking, and told me I should look her up on CL when I come back into town (not a chance). She basically seems like a nice, shy girl with a hot body, clean clothes and hair and no apparent drug problem. The attitude comes out during sex, I just can't figure out why some of these girls get into this work if they hate it (and us) so much.

Anyway, to get a visual of her check her out here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/144992371.html

Don't let the looks fool, you she is not a very good time.

Dripper
03-26-06, 13:04
Avenue: Thanks for your report on the SM action. Sounds like you handled everything properly, and Honey just has a severe case of attitude. Your post made me think about a fundamental delusion that clouds the judgment of most mongers. While successful providers are often able to convince us that they like their line of work, in my experience it is an exceedingly rare provider that actually does. This is particularly so with providers who don't suffer from a substance abuse problem. Providers are often at the end of their economic and emotional ropes, and this is a revenue source of last resort. This makes it all the more remarkable that they are able to convince us otherwise. We should not delude ourselves that they have any enthusiasm for having sex with us, but rather should understand that this is work (and distasteful work at that) for them, and entertainment for us. Just as we don't believe for a minute that Tom Cruise can save the world in Mission Impossible III, nor should we believe a provider is doing anything more than servicing us. When we think otherwise, our guard comes down, our risks go way up, and something usually hits the fan. Dripper.

Speck
03-27-06, 23:56
You will rarely have a problem with a pimped girl like this if you just pay what she asks for rather than negotiate. I've gotten in lots of arguments on the Los Angeles boards, but really there are somethings you should not expect. A cute girl like that simply is not going to be decent to you for $60

Avenue: Thanks for your report on the SM action. Sounds like you handled everything properly, and Honey just has a severe case of attitude. Your post made me think about a fundamental delusion that clouds the judgment of most mongers. While successful providers are often able to convince us that they like their line of work, in my experience it is an exceedingly rare provider that actually does. This is particularly so with providers who don't suffer from a substance abuse problem. Providers are often at the end of their economic and emotional ropes, and this is a revenue source of last resort. This makes it all the more remarkable that they are able to convince us otherwise. We should not delude ourselves that they have any enthusiasm for having sex with us, but rather should understand that this is work (and distasteful work at that) for them, and entertainment for us. Just as we don't believe for a minute that Tom Cruise can save the world in Mission Impossible III, nor should we believe a provider is doing anything more than servicing us. When we think otherwise, our guard comes down, our risks go way up, and something usually hits the fan. Dripper.

Member #3962
03-28-06, 04:21
You will rarely have a problem with a pimped girl like this if you just pay what she asks for rather than negotiate. I've gotten in lots of arguments on the Los Angeles boards, but really there are somethings you should not expect. A cute girl like that simply is not going to be decent to you for $60I do get your point, and I can see pros and cons for both sides of the argument. However, I have to say that in this case I highly doubt she would have been decent to me or anyone else for the $100 she was asking, either. Unfortunately some girls are just like that no matter what you pay.

The good thing is that I saw plenty of others out walking Lincoln while I was down there, and i'll be back for business again in a few weeks so hopefully I will have a better report for you all.

Member #3980
03-28-06, 06:34
Speck hits the nail on the head.

Exactly what I thought when I read the report. Honey is absolutely pimped, by the same pimp as Barbie. Short-changing them is a double whammy, as they have 2 men screw them in this situation. They only agree out of desperation.

AJ

Flip_Dog
04-04-06, 20:08
Some of the AMP's in the area are weak but others I have found are good, which ones are the best?Geez, same deal with the other forums -- you're posting the same question around all the the boards with very little to show on your end. LE or monger, you do your own homework... no one here is dumb enough to roll over and make things easy for you; at best we help a brother out but that's far outweighed by the worst that could happen, which is another crackdown further injuring the hobby.

The learning curve is time-consuming for a reason - to keep non-hobbyists out. A real monger, no matter how new to the hobby, would be horny enough to do whatever it takes without depending on others to introduce them to the ins and outs.

Cyber Fly
04-07-06, 18:26
Geez, same deal with the other forums -- you're posting the same question around all the the boards with very little to show on your end. LE or monger, you do your own homework... no one here is dumb enough to roll over and make things easy for you; at best we help a brother out but that's far outweighed by the worst that could happen, which is another crackdown further injuring the hobby.

The learning curve is time-consuming for a reason - to keep non-hobbyists out. A real monger, no matter how new to the hobby, would be horny enough to do whatever it takes without depending on others to introduce them to the ins and outs.I was just trying to learn how to post u ASS! I've been to 2 spots in SM Toyko at Lincoln and Pico which was good but i don't like walking in there b/c it's to out in the open. The other place was Japanese bath, or something like that on Pico next to McDonalds.

Flip_Dog
04-09-06, 04:56
I was just trying to learn how to post u ASS! I've been to 2 spots in SM Toyko at Lincoln and Pico which was good but i don't like walking in there b/c it's to out in the open. The other place was Japanese bath, or something like that on Pico next to McDonalds.Sorry, don't think so. "Which ones are best?" DOES NOT sound like you are "learning to post" -- they sound like you need information. Why is that?

If you are trying to convince people here you are interested in mongering, spend more time reading and less time blowing hot air. No one is here to just "help you" -- if you were really serious about this hobby you would understand that things are dangerous right now and it's not worth the risk. I guess you need a rundown of all the "best places" right? Business names and phone numbers, addresses and names of providers in an easy-to read list?

At the moment you are a random visitor with nothing to give and everything to gain; which could mean you're LE or some schmuck looking for a quick way to bust a nut -- neither of which protect the hobby. There are guys who have spent years posting here.. I run a search on your name and get NADA.

Flip-

Member #3827
04-10-06, 02:15
I've been lurking around for a while and had my first AMP experience this weekend at a certain spot on Pico. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was restless one night and went for a drive. Showed up just before 10. 30. They were closing up but the mamasan saw me flash some cash and I was in for. 50. She let me to the back room and told me to take off my clothes and lay face down w/ a towel.

Few minutes later this amazon looking japanese woman walked in. She had to be almost 6' tall and looked like a line- backer! I thought she was tranny at first until I got a good look of her stuff.

After a couple minutes of decent massage, I started rubbing her ass. And she told me to flip over and stroked the monkey for a few seconds. Probably to confirm I wasn't LE. She used some universal sign language to ask if I was down for a BJ and pointed to my clothes so I could get the cash. I indicated I wanted more and she was reluntanct and said the mamasan had warned her against it. 12 later she produces a rubber from her mouth and is slurps like a pro before getting on for cowgirl. She claims she's never had a shaft so big so it turn her a few minutes to adjust to Jr. 2 minutes later I can tell I'm wearing her out so she asks that we do mish so she can relax. I drive it home and she feels bottom out and before I can bust a nut, the ho comes on my dick with tears in her eyrs! She tells me to slow down cause she's afraid someone will hear. I pay her no mind an drive it home until I get my half ass expensive nut.

She quickly asks me to pull out. I take the hat off and she suggest that we hook up at my place sometime so we can be as loud as we want. She tells me to get dressed, leaves to go to the ladies room and come back with her number. We'll see if I call. She was my first asian fuck, not the best of by any means-I prefer Latinas- but you never know when the mood might strike.

Flip_Dog
04-10-06, 16:19
I was just trying to learn how to post u ASS! I've been to 2 spots in SM Toyko at Lincoln and Pico which was good but I don't like walking in there b/c it's to out in the open. The other place was Japanese bath, or something like that on Pico next to McDonalds.I should also point out that one place you mentioned has a back door, while the other place is not a bath, nor does it have "bath" in the title, are you sure you've "been there" like you claim? Your info is inaccurate, 1/10 for effort (I'll give you a point for the odd language and abbreviations making your "review" sound genuine).

Vlad De Sade
04-15-06, 04:33
Flip Dog,

Thanks for locking down the SM board. F**king LE & lame mongers they never cease to amaze me... W/the SFV dead, Inglewood always hot, Baldwin Park now having drama and SM barely getting out of last years busts WTF are some people thinking!

Lets be smarter than the man. Protect our hobby at all costs. We cant give away anything during these troubling times of aggressive LE tactics. PM the vital intel to trusted members only. I know that sucks for newbies. So F**king what. We are at war w/an enemy who has almost unlimited resources. And the support of the political idiots who push these draconian measures in city council meetings... We are in some serious s**t IMHO!

Please, dont destroy this last little area of KAMPing fun!

Laterz, V da Sadist

Flip_Dog
04-16-06, 03:19
Flip Dog,

Thanks for locking down the SM board. F**king LE & lame mongers they never cease to amaze me... W/the SFV dead, Inglewood always hot, Baldwin Park now having drama and SM barely getting out of last years busts WTF are some people thinking! tThanks, it means a lot to hear a senior member say it. I've learned so much and had so many great moments in this hobby over the years, I really believe it becomes weaker or stronger based on how much effort we put into taking care of it. We can directly affect the quality of services, the cost of the hobby, and whether it will be around better or worse in the future, or not at all.

Based on the latest stuff to come down, we're losing some great providers and probably haven't seen the end of it.

Stay safe,

Flip Dog

Mikey Likey
04-30-06, 17:58
I have lost track of Jeannie, who is one of my all-time favorites from Ginja and then worked at Tokyo Massage on Pico off of Lincoln. Does anyone know where she is working now? Jeannie was always real sweet and made me feel like a welcomed guest with every session I had with her.

Speaking of Ginja, who gives the best GFE there these days? I have heard nice things about Sophia. Sorry to sound like such a novice but I have been out of the AMP loop for awhile.

Monster Cock
05-07-06, 03:03
BSW sighting on Lincoln, at a bus stop right next to the 7-11, North of Venice, South of Rose.

Nice looking BSW, mid-20s, was scooped up by some horny Hispanic dude in an El Camino. I didn't get closer than 20 yards or so, but she looked good from that distance (nice body).

Did a few laps of the track, saw her back out again near same spot about 10 mins later. Sure enough, she was gone within seconds of second sighting.

She was the only hoe I noticed working. This hoe was on the down-low too - wearing jeans and a plain jacket, no clear heels or hot pants or anything obvious. To the trained eye though, most definately a hoe.

No LE activity whatsoever. Light traffic in general. This was around 11pm on Sat night.

MC

Member #3962
05-13-06, 19:35
Hey Hey Everyone,

I was back in town for work again and decided to head out on foot on the Lincoln stroll this past Thursday night. About a block or two north of Venice Blvd, I happened to walk right past a nice looking BSW standing on a quiet corner in tight hip-hugging jeans, black top and white coat. I made the approach, made some small talk and she asked me if I wanted to date. After all appropriate checks, we agreed to $100 and headed back to my room.

She originally said her name was Erica, aged 20, about 5'6'' with nice B cups and thin, curvy body (just like I like 'em). Also said she was down from Frisco with her "boyfriend" and will be staying at the Super 7 (?) on Lincoln near Venice for about another week or so. She was very friendly, patient, full of smiles and seemed to like the small talk - all-in-all just an easy-going girl.

It wasn't until we got to my room and took the clothes off that I realized she was pregnant (she said about six months), I honestly could not tell with her clothes on and she still had a pretty nice body from the back. We got down to business with a CBJ and then a good ride from behind, again she was patient and did not rush. I guess if there had to be a downside, she said that the pregnancy made her very dry and we had some difficulty getting everything to go in - she had to get me up a few times as I kept losing the erection until she was able to accomodate. I'd definitely recommend picking up some lube if you snag her.

When everything was done she called a cab and gave her name as Tiffany, so evidently she goes by both Erica and Tiffany on the street. Again, very nice girl, said she is open to anything but greek and will allow full access to anything during play.

Also, one thing to note: the police were ALL OVER Lincoln Thursday night. One cop drove by while Erica and I were making small talk and flashed his search light on us. We immediately turned, stopped the chatter and started walking and there was nothing they could do. Personally, I don't think I would have chanced a pick-up in a vehicle that night.

Have fun.

Ave

Likesitsmooth
05-23-06, 19:13
I was driving down Lincoln coming back from lunch when I spied a sweet little spinner BSW in a white tank top and little shorts making her way down the boulevard. Afternoon traffic was decent so I drove a couple blocks down and circled my way around just in time to see her cross my path. I turned down the next side street and caught her eye. She was a little cautious, but got in immediately, jackpot! I recognized her from CL's list, she advertises as 18yr old Honey. We did our LE check as I drove away and we negotiated from $.6 to $.4 for a CBJ. We found ourselves a nice little street down by Penmar and got comfortable. The sky was blue, the sun was on my face, and this sexy little hottie was slurping away like the pro that she is. Finished up way too quickly, dropped her off and was on my way.

Monster Cock
06-15-06, 19:03
I was driving down Lincoln coming back from lunch when I spied a sweet little spinner BSW in a white tank top and little shorts making her way down the boulevard. Afternoon traffic was decent so I drove a couple blocks down and circled my way around just in time to see her cross my path. I turned down the next side street and caught her eye. She was a little cautious, but got in immediately, jackpot! I recognized her from CL's list, she advertises as 18yr old Honey. We did our LE check as I drove away and we negotiated from $.6 to $.4 for a CBJ. We found ourselves a nice little street down by Penmar and got comfortable. The sky was blue, the sun was on my face, and this sexy little hottie was slurping away like the pro that she is. Finished up way too quickly, dropped her off and was on my way.

saw a BSW today at about 1pm who matches this description. She was crossing Venice Blvd heading north onto Lincoln.

Member #3962
06-17-06, 04:20
Hey Guys,

I was in town again for business and walked the Lincoln stroll pretty much every night this past week. There is another BSW similar in body-type to Honey out walking. I actually passed her last night on Lincoln just north of Washinton near the liquor store. It was about midnight and no one was around and as I walked past her, I looked her in the eye and said "hello" but she only looked at me and walked on. I did not pursue at that point and just kept going. Later, I was further up Lincoln in Venice and saw her again, this time surrounded by what looked like pimps all over the place.

Speaking of Honey, I was out walking last Monday night about 10pm on Lincoln (again by the liquor store) and saw her hanging at the bus stop dressed in all black. Sitting with her was a WSW, seemed kind of tall with blonde hair. I walked past them both and the blonde shot me a long glance as I walked by, but there was a lot of traffic and I just didn't want to stop and chat.

I'm going to ask you guys, where is the stroll near Lincoln? My impression is that most SW's strictly stroll on Lincoln, but what about Venice Blvd or other areas nearby? Anyone had any success with picking up girls on Washington heading either toward Venice Beach or Culver City?

This past week was an adventure for me on foot in Venice, believe it or not I had NO IDEA how bad the area can be at night. I would be rolling along and see cars pull over and people would come out of the shadows for what I believe were drug deals, seemed like plenty of pimps around too. Nobody seemed to pay me any mind, but I didn't hang around for them long enough to want to know what I was doing, either. I would just like to find a new area off of Lincoln if possible.

I'll be flying back in town all next week for work, if anyone can supply me with good information I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!

'til then...

Ave

Member #3962
07-08-06, 20:42
Hello Everyone,

I was in town yet again this past week and am happy to report my findings.

On Tuesday night at about 11pm or so, I was walking north up Lincoln about one block from Washington and walked right past a very slender, young-looking BSW with long straight hair. She was sucking away on a lollipop and looking into opposing traffic as she walked. She caught me by surprise as I rounded a corner so I uttered a very quick "hello" to which she replied, "what's up". There was a lot of traffic, and a police car had just driven by so I thought it wise to keep walking. I had noticed this hottie on my previous excursions before.

After a few blocks of walking, I decided to head back and went to Walgreens on the corner of Lincoln/Washington. Upon leaving and heading back toward Venice Beach, I was alerted to what looked like a young BSW with shorter hair dressed in white running up Washington. I quickly crossed the street and intercepted her as she was getting on her phone, then I offered a quick "hello, want to hang out for a bit?". She didn't answer and kept walking, I stood there and admired her young body from the rear and shook my head.

I crossed the street again, and immediately came across the other BSW that I saw earlier on the other side of Washington. There was no traffic and it was late, so I yelled across to her as quietly as I could, "Hello there, want to hang out for a bit?". She stopped, looked across at me and I promptly waved to her to cross the street. She smiled and came right over, I walked to the back of one of the buildings (looked like it used to be a bank, right next to the Ramada) and met her there. She was quiet, said her name was Kaya and was smiling broadly. I was taken aback by her absolute beauty - nice teeth, big smile and very tight, slim body (just like I like them). I can't exactly call her a spinner as she was at least 5' 8'' tall...just an all-around hottie.

We immediately got close - she rubbed right up against me and asked me why I called her over. I complimented her on her looks and tight body, we exchanged laughs and were pretty comfortable. I asked her if she wanted to hang out, that I have a room down the street. She asked if I was a cop, and I immediately slipped my hand down her pants, "would a cop do THIS??"

We agreed on $100, then stood there for several minutes just caressing and fondling each other. I couldn't believe my catch of the night.

Before leaving, I wanted to verify her age and she is 19...though honestly she does look younger.

I met her at my room about 20 minutes later, she came in and I had her model off her body for me before the clothes came off. She was SO HOT, I just couldn't get enough. She said the night was slow and didn't seem to be in a hurry. Soon, her nice B cups came out of their bra, then I took off her panties and had her lay on the bed. We started with uncovered BJ which was very good, then I did something I don't normally do with SW's: I went down on her for several minutes and had her moaning with delight, and she asked me to keep going!

The reason I did this is because she smelled nice, was not freaking out on anything and looked very clean. She was either very new or very part-time. I only put her clit in my mouth and went to town after an area-inspection.

Next, I flipped her over and went covered doggy-style. Honestly, this was one of the best doggy sessions i've ever had - she was tight, into it and her body was just simply amazing. I came hard and was very satisfied. She never once complained about time and was easy-going. I told her that if she continues to do business in this manner that guys will be coming back for more and she may not have to actually stroll very often after a while.

After our session, I asked if she works the area a lot and she said that she pretty much only strolls Lincoln. I told her that I will be back in town and she wanted to see me again so we made some plans.

I am amazed at the talent out on Linclon when I do find it. No crack ******, crazy, dirty bitches or overt signs of trouble. Just low-key young BSW's with hot bodies and reasonably good attitude.

Ave

Member #3962
07-23-06, 21:21
Hello Everyone,

I was in town yet again last week, went strolling every night but saw almost nothing...very surprising for such nice weather. Did seem to be a lot of police, but nothing too much more than usual.

On Thursday night I finally saw a BSW, HWP in a green short dress and cornrows talking on her Nextel at the corner where the Methodist church is on Lincoln. Frankly, she caught me by surprise and she was pretty engrossed in her talk. Traffic was heavy with lots of local pedestrian traffic so I didn't chance it. I walked around the block and when I got back to the corner there were many neighborhood people with their dogs - t was as if there was a a dog show going on in the church - no sign of the BSW so I figured either she decided to change locations or got picked up in the small time that it took me to walk around the block.

Went further up to Ralphs and passed an okay looking BSW with wide hips and unhappy facial expression, when I attempted to look her dead in the eye she just looked down at her feet and walked by me. There was a shorter man across the street keeping an eye on things, I got the eerie feeling that it was her pimp. I decided to pass and call it a night.

Literally here, kids, that was my week. Dead, dead, dead. I made two attempts to call Kaya and LVM for her, when she dialed me back I lost my connection and dropped the call so I never managed to get with her. I'll be back in town tomorrow night for the remainder of the week, hopefully I'll have better luck.

Milwaukee
08-10-06, 04:27
Any updates on the AMP situation in Santa Monica?

Flip_Dog
08-15-06, 18:15
Any updates on the AMP situation in Santa Monica?The update for someone with two posts is: YOU GET NO UPDATE. Make some contributions first or everyone here has to make assumptions about who you are and why you're so interested in the 'activity' here in Santa Monica.

Troll elsewhere, the info you're asking for is being exchanged along trusted networks and not on an open message board where it could be used to damage the hobby.

flipD

Milwaukee
08-17-06, 06:17
Gold and Ginja are closed. Gold was open for a while after the AMP busts, but has closed again.

Member #3962
08-18-06, 03:32
WOW, hope I didn't do too much "damage" with my posts. Ha ha ha

BuddhaHead
08-19-06, 11:10
Gold and Ginja are closed. Gold was open for a while after the AMP busts, but has closed again.

Any updates on the AMP situation in Santa Monica?

So you know the "AMP situation". Why ask in the 1st place? The number of posts about AMPs and a few phone calls tells the situation.

Vlad De Sade
08-20-06, 03:37
Newbies,

Everything is gone...

Now YOU know. Let Santa Monica RIP too!!!

Peace, V da Sadist

P.S. If anybody finds any "real KAMP" fun keep it off da radar...

JassLuvr
08-20-06, 22:46
Newbies,

Everything is gone...

Now YOU know. Let Santa Monica RIP too!!!

Peace, V da Sadist

P.S. If anybody finds any "real KAMP" fun keep it off da radar...

Thank you!

Everyone please pay attention.

The SM KAMP scene is closed down.

Tokyo, Ginja, etc are all gone and will not be re-opening.

Please do not post anything about SM on this board.

Any questions send a PM to a trusted Sr. Member

chemical
08-21-06, 01:22
I agree with the PM thing, but I seriously doubt the recent closings has anything to do with this board. Hell, hardly anything has been posted about them lately anyhow.

The shit at those joints was just really freakin obvious, that's all. All on major streets highly visible to all surrounding businesses and people, and all probably pretty popular. And they were popular because they were obvious. When you see tons of dudes shuffling in and out of these all hours of the day...even at friggin 10 at night or whatever, and see young Asian chicks saying goodbye to them at the door dressed in slinky nightgowns you don't need to read this or any board to know what is happening. Busting them is easy and always will be easy.

Just like the streetwalkers on Century used to be before the law finally shut that shit down. Everyone knew what was going on, just no one decided to do anything about it. Finally someone did, probably because everyone and their mother knew about them. Pretending any of this was a secret is just...pretend.

It sucks, but then again it doesn't. MPs are shady all across the country, and they wont be getting any less shady any time soon. The sad fact is that most MPs aren't ever going to make any money being legitimate unless they actually provide good massages from skilled therapists. Skilled therapists probably cost too much money for most little MP owners, and STILL doesn't make as much money since you wont get as many frequent return customers.

Closing the popular obvious joints helps the city send some kind of message and prevents the casual Joe Schmoe from stopping in out of curiosity. But check out a listing for MPs in Santa Monica...there are TONS of smaller ones that probably aren't nearly as obvious, that have been shady for just as long. Only peeps that try to actually seek them out will use em, and I'm sure these are the lowest priority of em all for LE. People don't care about what they don't see.

Patbutter
08-21-06, 23:03
I agree with the PM thing, but I seriously doubt the recent closings has anything to do with this board. Hell, hardly anything has been posted about them lately anyhow.

The shit at those joints was just really freakin obvious, that's all. All on major streets highly visible to all surrounding businesses and people, and all probably pretty popular. And they were popular because they were obvious. When you see tons of dudes shuffling in and out of these all hours of the day...even at friggin 10 at night or whatever, and see young Asian chicks saying goodbye to them at the door dressed in slinky nightgowns you don't need to read this or any board to know what is happening. Busting them is easy and always will be easy.

Just like the streetwalkers on Century used to be before the law finally shut that shit down. Everyone knew what was going on, just no one decided to do anything about it. Finally someone did, probably because everyone and their mother knew about them. Pretending any of this was a secret is just...pretend.

It sucks, but then again it doesn't. MPs are shady all across the country, and they wont be getting any less shady any time soon. The sad fact is that most MPs aren't ever going to make any money being legitimate unless they actually provide good massages from skilled therapists. Skilled therapists probably cost too much money for most little MP owners, and STILL doesn't make as much money since you wont get as many frequent return customers.

Closing the popular obvious joints helps the city send some kind of message and prevents the casual Joe Schmoe from stopping in out of curiosity. But check out a listing for MPs in Santa Monica...there are TONS of smaller ones that probably aren't nearly as obvious, that have been shady for just as long. Only peeps that try to actually seek them out will use em, and I'm sure these are the lowest priority of em all for LE. People don't care about what they don't see.Mostly agree, especially about the point that posts here have nothing to do with these places closing. But these places have been obvious for 5+ years. If they were closed by LE, it's not because LE "suddenly" discovered these places - they've known about them for years and may have just recently received complaints. And anyone who says "Santa Monica RIP" is clueless about what's going on there: I was serviced at an "obvious" AMP on SM BLVD last night with no sign of concern on their part and also saw 2 other very visible places open for business. I didn't even drive by to see which of the other 5-10 places not on SM blvd are still open.

PB

Vlad De Sade
08-22-06, 01:55
Bro,

We all know whats up (& still available) in SM... We dont gotta post it though. Understood.

Respect the thread. Its quiet for a reason. Maybe if people think its dead it wont even appear on the radar!

Why do I still gotta explain this...

Peace, V da Sadist

Patbutter
08-23-06, 04:19
Why do I still gotta explain this...

eace, V da SadistNothing to explain. We have a simple difference of opinion. I think many on this board are irrationally paranoid about posting info here. There is a s**tload of info on these places on another website, up and running for 4+ years, which LE is certainly aware of and I am not allowed to name here - yet somehow the vast majority of the AMPs reviewed there remain open. That (pay) site averages maybe 20-30 provider reviews/day in LA and OC and includes such details as names, ages, looks, bra size, pubic hair style... of providers, details of services provided by each provider (yes everything, like FS, DATY, CBJ vs BBBJ), addresses and phone numbers of all the MPs. Just search for massage or reviews on CL erotic, where the website is advertised.

Since the attitude here is one of paranoia, I post my reviews on the other site and get my info there. Unfortunately I've had to scale back my expectations of what I'll learn here about AMPs, (though there is still occasionally some good info about them here as well as strip clubs, CL providers, and other services). Fine - I can live with that. I have another great source of info already.

PB

JassLuvr
08-23-06, 10:52
Obviously this is just my opinion but...

I agree with all of the posters who have said that posting on public boards does not cause the AMPs to be raided or shut down.

I think that complaints from neighbors is the biggest cause.

I don't think that LE is really attempting to stop the hobby. I do think that they are after the untaxed $$$$ and in some cases the human trafficking.

BUT... I know for a fact that data gathered from these sites helps to give them supporting facts/info to make their case either in court or in the press.

My only desire is to not be part of the group that enables LE.

We can certainly help each other with lots of relevent information without also adding nails to the coffin of the hobby.

my 2cents

Friendly Tiger
08-24-06, 22:17
We have a simple difference of opinion. I think many on this board are irrationally paranoid about posting info here. There is a s**tload of info on these places on another website, up and running for 4+ years, which LE is certainly aware of and I am not allowed to name here - yet somehow the vast majority of the AMPs reviewed there remain open. That (pay) site averages maybe 20-30 provider reviews/day in LA and OC and includes such details as names, ages, looks, bra size, pubic hair style... of providers, details of services provided by each provider (yes everything, like FS, DATY, CBJ vs BBBJ), addresses and phone numbers of all the MPs. Just search for massage or reviews on CL erotic, where the website is advertised.I agree with Jass, that neighbor/business complaints are the catalyst, but posting detailed reviews add fuel to the incriminating fires. If there are complaints about two MP's, one with tons of detailed reviews, the other having no detailed reviews, wantta bet which one is likely to go down first?

Two wrongs, don't make it right. We can't stop other sites from being reckless, but we can do what we feel is right, i.e., not link all the details in public. JMHO

jimbehr2000
08-25-06, 02:29
If there are complaints about two MP's, one with tons of detailed reviews, the other having no detailed reviews, wantta bet which one is likely to go down first?

Tiger, The number of reviews has nothing to do with the probability of a bust imho. LE can very easily find out which AMPs are naughty and nice. All they need to do is send someone in there to get an offer for illegal services. The high profile places with high customer turnover, nosy neighbors, and illegal workers will always get busted more than the other low key AMPs with older, legal girls.

AMPs were busted by LE long before the internet. The info we post here probably isn't admissable in a court room. The paranoia here is totally unfounded.

Friendly Tiger
08-25-06, 10:15
Truth is, none of us here know the answer to this question. But on the chance that it might help LE, my practice is to do no harm to providers, while helping my fellow mongers.

Therefore I will continue to not post all the details in public. Each person here will do what they feel is right.

Peace

JassLuvr
08-25-06, 10:48
[/QUOTE] The info we post here probably isn't admissable in a court room. The paranoia here is totally unfounded.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to disagree with you BUT... the info that is posted here IS and CAN BE admissable in court. Almost every bust that has taken place (especially the big and spectacular ones) have used evidence obtained from the internet as supportive documentation when they request their warrants.

Of course, by the time it gets to the trial or plea bargaining no one really gives a crap any longer and they are down to just a few simple issues.

Patbutter
08-25-06, 16:16
I'm sorry to disagree with you BUT... the info that is posted here IS and CAN BE admissable in court. Almost every bust that has taken place (especially the big and spectacular ones) have used evidence obtained from the internet as supportive documentation when they request their warrants.

Of course, by the time it gets to the trial or plea bargaining no one really gives a crap any longer and they are down to just a few simple issues.[/QUOTE]

Getting a warrant is different from admissability in court. Getting a warrant requires lower standard of evidence (probable cause) than admissability in court where proof beyond a reasonable doubt is needed. Posts here are NOT admissable in court - they are hearsay.

I have posted before my discussion with former LE on why you are wasting your time worrying about posting info here. See http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=437315&postcount=463

But I'm tired of arguing this point and as mentioned have another source of info. I have PMed some members here who have requested it more info about the other site. Those of us who want to exchange info will do so there. The rest can monger with much more limited information. Good luck.

PB

jimbehr2000
08-26-06, 00:56
This paranoia is unique to the Santa Monica board. To each his own, but I enjoy sharing information as is done on other boards in the USA guide.

I hope you guys will change your mind and post info but I respect your decision. I just don't think this board is well served by that decision.

Vlad De Sade
08-26-06, 01:59
Mongers,

I have to say I have fed the paranoia here for one reason.

I have watched LE investigate, attack & finally destroy all the "real Kamps" in my beloved SFV.

Then I watched the first wave of attacks in SM over a year ago.

Then I watched LE cleanup both the sw scene & the amp scene w/a vengeance in Inglewood.

As I saw LE continue attacking my old reliable SB & Sunset strolls.

And then just recently LE again attacks the "real Kamps" in SM.

Finally, LE goes after Baldwin Park & other parts of the SGV scene.

I see a pattern here. And its not good.

LE is after us at the request of the LA chief of police, various city councils, religious freaks, over zealous vice departments, etc...

We must be smarter than the man! Keep it off the radar. And dont make it easy for them as they destroy our hobby.

Use the PM feature it works wonderfully.

So Yeah, I have guarded SM w/all my passion. Its a place where I can still escape into the arms a fly K girl for an hour or two of bliss...

I will not contribute openly to the destruction of the last PEARL left in So Cal for mongering.

SM is special lets keep it that way for as long as possible.

Peace, V da Sadist

chemical
08-26-06, 03:57
What's interesting is that while no specifics are being posted, it's not like vagueness is helping matters at all. What's been said here makes SM seem like a goldmine ripe for busting. :p Sure no specific mps are mentioned, but there are enough around here that's it not exactly hard to find out where to look.

But who cares. Done posting about this. Did some investigating this week, and things still seem ok in my book so all is well. :)

Friendly Tiger
08-26-06, 11:14
This paranoia is unique to the Santa Monica board...

...I enjoy sharing information as is done on other boards in the USA guide.Both of these statements are inaccurate, at least for SoCal forums. I believe >90% of the LA based USASG Seniors exchange details, only via pm's.

St Stephen
08-26-06, 14:03
Mr de sade has a point. I've watched the same pattern he has. It can also be applied to the O.C. If I were in vice I would make my job easier by reading the boards and perhaps even creating one. Let's at least make it hard for them. Make them do research. Let's not hand them the name, address, and probable cause to investigate, and eventually shut down. The Baldwin Park closings have totally put a damper on my activity. The problem is they can do nothing about real crime, gangs, drugs, terrorism, and illegal immigration so they need positive press from somewhere, especially in an election year. Guys, quit acting like a bunch of boys in a high school gym, comparing notes. Be cool, use the pm, not that that guarantees anything, and be careful.

Patbutter
08-26-06, 16:15
Both of these statements are inaccurate, at least for SoCal forums. I believe >90% of the LA based USASG Seniors exchange details, only via pm's.Take a look at San Bernadino and Oxnard MP boards - much more info posted there. Also check out LA strip clubs and CL reviews - guys talk about which clubs and which girls they bang all the time. All here on USASG.

Anyway, no need for "non-senior" members to be deprived of info. The attempts to keep all the info off the radar screen are a waste of time and effort when other guys are posting many many details on at least one other website

PB

Speck
08-26-06, 18:26
Getting a warrant is different from admissability in court. Getting a warrant requires lower standard of evidence (probable cause) than admissability in court where proof beyond a reasonable doubt is needed. Posts here are NOT admissable in court - they are hearsay.

I don't know why you are posting false information here.

The internet posting would be used at a trial to show why LE is putting an undercover officer in the MP's and as supporting evidence of the activities conducted there. Heresay has nothing to do with this issue.

Heresay is if someone testifies "I was told by person Y that person Z said so and so".

Speck
08-26-06, 18:28
What's interesting is that while no specifics are being posted, it's not like vagueness is helping matters at all. What's been said here makes SM seem like a goldmine ripe for busting. :p Sure no specific mps are mentioned, but there are enough around here that's it not exactly hard to find out where to look.

But who cares. Done posting about this. Did some investigating this week, and things still seem ok in my book so all is well. :)

As far as LE using internet posts as support for conducting undercover investigations on MP's, vagueness is critical.

Dame Leeman
08-26-06, 19:48
The only thing that worries me is the fact that these bust are now joint operations with immigration and on large scales. I think we all remember the huge one in California last year. I've heard from an extremly credible source "in the biz" that they hit up New York this year in the same fashion. They could be alternating west coast/east coast or it could be a temp thing. Anyway, Santa Monica is not dead you just have explore. Everyone else has done a good job explaining why Santa Monica isn't dead.

Webcams
09-01-06, 00:47
The only thing that worries me is the fact that these bust are now joint operations with immigration and on large scales.....I am so glad that Immigration is rounding up these evil terrorist's, I wouldn't feel safe until everyone of these amps were shut down.

After all it is true that Amps were responsible for Sept 11th.

Most terrorist's are young asian women working at amps.

Several classified reports suggest that the United States largest threat is from Amps.

I believe the Threat Level was actually raised last week after reports of Latinas and asians plotting to provide BJ's.

Correcting that last statement it was raised because Bush saw his poll numbers drop Yet Again.

(Chimp ask's ehh can they go negative )

A new report on ABC Nightly News Showed thousands of Asian girls propositioning men outside of Home Depots across the nation.

Racial profiling reveals arab men to be less a threat then asian and latino amp workers.

IRS Reports that the few thousand amps nationwide pay less in taxes then the roughly ten MILLION Illegal aliens.

Airlines forced to remove all liquid's and gels due to the threat they might be used in amp's.

Airlines now required to ask passengers if they are carrying bombs if there luggage has been with them and if they plan on working or visiting amps.
(That questioning worked great on Sept 11th by the way.)

Police report biggest crime threat to city Amp's.

Police also report guns are bad because if every law abiding citizen had one crime would drop and they wouldn't be able to scare people into raising there budgets.

With so many more important things to worry about why is it our government is so concerned with what we hear and what we say what we watch Gay marriage flag burning and other bullshit issues?

Why do I have to pay so much in taxes so we can send my hard earned money to other fucking country's ?

Religion, it is one Big reason we will in the end kill mankind.

Fuck Catholics Fuck jesus both the illegal and the fictional bible character
fuck taxes fuck public schools fuck retards and cripples fuck the FCC and Fuck you if you are to stupid to get it!

Fuck this Place It's Bullshit I'm Outta Here!

Kampfire
09-11-06, 14:01
I just thought i would share some of the kamp info I come across in my travels.

http://www.projo.com/ri/providence/content/projo-20060816-brothels_.75d85af.html

Vlad De Sade
09-12-06, 02:55
Damn, I love modern day slave traders too!!!

Seriously, I hate traveling far distances for sweet yellow tang.

These guys make all of my dreams come true w/out the long flights...

Lets hear it for all the hot Kgirl chicks who dream of a better life in the good old USA.

God bless America, land of the free, home of the pimped!!!

Peace, V da Sadist

Success Story
09-27-06, 21:57
Is it still required to show your drivers license in Santa Monica MPs.

Haven't been there in 8-years.

Any way around it. Say extra $ to mms.

Patbutter
10-02-06, 23:06
Is it still required to show your drivers license in Santa Monica MPs.

Haven't been there in 8-years.

Any way around it. Say extra $ to mms.It seem to vary depending on which you go to, but most do insist on license.

Mikey Likey
11-14-06, 19:26
I have driven down Overland Ave so many times and spotted their neon sign. So I thought, what the Hell, I'll check this place out. I parked my car on the street and went inside. I was greeted by a friendly Mamasan named Happy. She asked, "How long?" and I answered, "Half Hour." She said, "Forty Dollars." So I asked her if I could pick which girl that I wanted. She would not let me see but assurred me that they were pretty and young.

That was a no go for me. I figured that I would try to see if the place was legit before spending any money. Since I could not see the girls, I asked the Mamasan if she did massage and told her that she was very pretty. She seemed surprised and flattered but didn't answer yes or no. She mentioned that the available girl was younger and prettier than her. I said, "She might be younger but I'm sure you're better." She asked, "What would you like; Swedish or oil massage?" I answered that I wanted a soft massage. She smiled and glided her fingertips across my arm. I looked at her and slowly circled behind her. I began rubbing her shoulders and she asked, "You give me massage?" I said, "That and much more." Then I slowly reached around and got two hands of titties. I was a little nervous about doing this, and I remind you this is all occurring at the front desk. Mamasan liked it and grabbed my cock. After a few seconds, she said, "Forty Dollars."

Well, I got the information that I was looking for, I think. I told the Mamasan that I was going to my car to get some cash. She said, "Come right back." I went to my car, got in, and drove away. My conclusion was that this place is not legit and open for fun.

Has anyone ever been to this place and could add some info? If you are not comfortable posting here, could you please PM me and recommend a girl since they are not on display? Thank you.

One more thing; am I the only one that has a fantasy of bypassing all the young girls and dropping the hammer on the Mamasan? Anyone ever take an unexpecting Mamasan to "Space Mountain?" Happy wasn't young or hot but she sure was nice and seemed eager to please and wasn't ugly either.

Friendly Tiger
11-15-06, 10:37
Mikey, why didn't you follow her lead, and stay to play? You gather a lot more 411 after you complete the deed. JMO. :)

Mikey Likey
11-15-06, 16:49
Mikey, we didn't you follow her lead, and stay to play? You gather a lot more 411 after you complete the deed. JMO. :)It was kind of a "What the Hell" kind of thing to be forward with the Mamasan and my real goal was to meet some cute girls.

Is there anyone who can give some information about the acupressure place on Overland Ave please?

JassLuvr
11-15-06, 19:28
I see that you've posted in both LA and Santa Monica.
If you don't mind, I think it's better suited for LA.

FedEx
11-17-06, 21:52
Hey Mikey,

Last year I have posted an experience, where I did a Korean MMS in her late 40's twice over 2 days. Read my "Casa Mia Stories" on the following link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=395216#post395216

Have fun!

Fedex

I have driven down Overland Ave so many times and spotted their neon sign. So I thought, what the Hell, I'll check this place out. I parked my car on the street and went inside. I was greeted by a friendly Mamasan named Happy. She asked, "How long?" and I answered, "Half Hour." She said, "Forty Dollars." So I asked her if I could pick which girl that I wanted. She would not let me see but assurred me that they were pretty and young.

That was a no go for me. I figured that I would try to see if the place was legit before spending any money. Since I could not see the girls, I asked the Mamasan if she did massage and told her that she was very pretty. She seemed surprised and flattered but didn't answer yes or no. She mentioned that the available girl was younger and prettier than her. I said, "She might be younger but I'm sure you're better." She asked, "What would you like; Swedish or oil massage?" I answered that I wanted a soft massage. She smiled and glided her fingertips across my arm. I looked at her and slowly circled behind her. I began rubbing her shoulders and she asked, "You give me massage?" I said, "That and much more." Then I slowly reached around and got two hands of titties. I was a little nervous about doing this, and I remind you this is all occurring at the front desk. Mamasan liked it and grabbed my cock. After a few seconds, she said, "Forty Dollars."

Well, I got the information that I was looking for, I think. I told the Mamasan that I was going to my car to get some cash. She said, "Come right back." I went to my car, got in, and drove away. My conclusion was that this place is not legit and open for fun.

Has anyone ever been to this place and could add some info? If you are not comfortable posting here, could you please PM me and recommend a girl since they are not on display? Thank you.

One more thing; am I the only one that has a fantasy of bypassing all the young girls and dropping the hammer on the Mamasan? Anyone ever take an unexpecting Mamasan to "Space Mountain?" Happy wasn't young or hot but she sure was nice and seemed eager to please and wasn't ugly either.

Mikey Likey
11-17-06, 23:26
Hey Mikey,

Last year I have posted an experience, where I did a Korean MMS in her late 40's twice over 2 days. Read my "Casa Mia Stories" on the following link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=395216#post395216

Have fun!

FedexDamn. That was an awesome story. Anyone else come across an attractive Mamasan that was willing to deliver the goods?

Since action is slow here, I decided to share a story from about 7 - 8ths ago when the Haskell / Vanowen corner had 2 AMP's (Misty Botanical on the NW side and Casa Mia on the SW side, may they R.I.P.).

The Botanical was a hit & miss, offered one Latins & one K-girl (I met some of the former Topanga Therapy girls such as Jane there) and it was owned by the same person who ran an AMP on Balboa / Vanowen behind the gas staion near the video store (another R.I.P.). This Balboa place was more closed than open and eventually went down as Venus Therapy.

Casa Mia, however, was a slam dunk. The first 4 times I have been there I had 4 different K-girls, all GFE who offered DFK, DATY, some BBBJ and very enthusiastic. However, there was no continuation, as the girl were moved on to other locations, so I could not repeat with the same girl.

When I performed DATY on the 4th K-girl I have met there, slim & skinny Jeannie, she was watching me eating her trimmed kitten and told me she appreciates my efforts to please her. Then she said she was more into women, but that she would be pleasing herself that night memorizing me down there... Never heard anything similar from a provider, but that was an interesting one...

But the real weird stuff happened on my fifth visit. I asked for that Jeannie and of course she was not available. They had only one K-girl on the premises that Saturday around 10:30am. She gets in, she is ugly and has a mean face. I touch her boobs lightly and ask her to bring cover. She tells me HJ is 60, bj is 80 and fs is 100. I said no way, I was paying 60 - 70 tops for fs in the SFV at that time. She was giving me bad vibes, so I told her I'll pass and that I would like to speak to the MMS. She tries to salvage the situation and offers me FS for 90 which I decline again and send her away.

In comes the MMS, which is in her late 40's but still looks nice. I tell her I did not like that girl and she says maybe next time and help me with my sweatshirt, but all the time she is standig VERY VERY close to me, touching my shoulder, my arms, etc. So I ask her if she was available and she says yes. She goes to bring cover and off we go: she was giving ne great BBBJ and I rewarded her with DATY and good pounding. She claimed to have climaxed twice and smiled at me non-stop, saying multiple times - you made me very happy. I thought she did not have a man in along time. Gave her 60 and went home happy.

2 days later i called for her again and came to see her again (she agreed on the phone for only $20 tip, as I was very low on funds, so I bang her again for total of 60) and she didn't bring cover to the room. She asked me to BBFS her and come on her belly, which I declined and sent her to bring cover.

After that, she was transferred and the place was closed...

CougarXR7
11-18-06, 09:37
Damn. That was an awesome story. Anyone else come across an attractive Mamasan that was willing to deliver the goods?I don't have anything like that. However, there was this little place on Santa Monica Bl. that I was a regular at. The mamasan always used to insist on giving me the table shower herself. During that time she would always play with my soldier to keep it at attention, while I busied myself with her ass and titties ( what little she had- lol ) .

It all started on my very first visit there. While the provider was giving me the shower, mamasan casually walked in to ask her something. She looked at my hard-on, said something to the gal in Korean, the girl blushed, and they both giggled. Mama fondled my balls and slapped my ass as she walked out the door. After that she always washed me herself.

There's no way I could seriously consider doing her, though. She had no curves at all, and her face looked like leather. She was very sweet however.

Mikey Likey
11-18-06, 23:33
Is there any chance places that have been closed down like Ginja or Tokyo Massage will ever be re-opened? If not, I wonder what businesses will take over those buildings. There's going to be a lot of cum to chisel off the ceiling.

Likesitsmooth
01-21-07, 19:21
Cruising home down lincoln I have come up with 2 solid nuggets on different nights. 1st night I passed a BSW dressed in regular street clothes, but had that look so I cirlced around and caught up with her. Unique is a sweet girl from, transplant from Vegas and a solid 8 in looks. 4 for oral with good technique and even some DT! I think she also works CL. 2nd night I saw another young BSW dressed down, but had the look. Janessa is another sweetheart from Vegas. Smart, funny and a decent attitude. We went to my place and had a nice 1/2&1/2 session for. 8. Keep your eyes open and treat them right.

Nzca Guy
01-30-07, 13:07
Be carefull out there places are going to start getting busted.

http://www.smdp.com/site/archives/012707.pdf

AMPaddict
02-01-07, 23:21

http://www.smdp.com/site/archives/012707.pdfThe commie Soviet Monica and the ugly FemiNAZIS are back at it again.

B Malibu
02-03-07, 03:50

http://www.smdp.com/site/archives/012707.pdfCan't these guys find anything better to write about? Gimmie a freakin' break! Nothing more than smoke-screens and a waste of taxpayer money going towards the efforts of "legitamizing" the massage industry. Please!

For pete's sake, there's shady business practices going on all around us. I was laughing at Burke Williams' managers comments about his MT's safety. Props to any dude who's tried to get a tug at one of those places! LOL.

What people don't realize, is that the state as a whole doesn't give a shit where these places pop up, 'cause the cities are the one's handing out the business licenses. It's almost as if they create a problem, then announce the problem to the public, then act like the heros for busting them. Wait, didn't the city allow the establishment to operate in the first place? Oh wait, these places pay licensing fees and taxes = revenue for the city.

Conclusion: Places get busted, close up shop, re-open in a few days, or simply move to a neighboring city.

People talk about loopholes, blah, blah, blah... but, if they really wanted these places terminated for good, legislation would be written in clear text that made it simple to understand.

SantaMonicMan
02-17-07, 18:12
Hi,

I know where all the AMPs are in SM, but I've heard about apartment AMPs, mainly on a "West LA" thread under Los Angeles here. Could someone PM me with some tips on how to find an apartment AMP?

Thanks

Flip_Dog
02-21-07, 19:45
This is a tough call, since you only have a few posts you can understand why guys here are not going to roll over and put the info out.

For the un-initiated, the hobby survives as the result of trust between the people in it to keep things secure. Take a few for the team, post some experiences and you may get some info back.

Hi,

I know where all the AMPs are in SM, but I've heard about apartment AMPs, mainly on a "West LA" thread under Los Angeles here. Could someone PM me with some tips on how to find an apartment AMP?

Thanks

Courtrat
03-13-07, 18:59
Mamiko (I think that is the spelling). Massage was lame. No action. Fugly chick. They even ask for your driver's license first. Don't bother.

Bt9906
03-18-07, 13:50
I checked out mimiko. First time I arrived, the old lady in the front was going to take my money when this 40yr korean lady came out and asked me to come back later, says they're busy. She was old and fugly. So I left.

I then checked out this place on Lincon, near Santa Monica. Sun massage I think. Had this really REALLY old and fast korean lady. One look at her and the only thing I can stand is to get a regular massage from her. What a waste of money!

Went back to Mimiko. This time, didn't even get thru the door. The old lady said, "we still busy, sorry", close the door. WTF?

Mimiko = not recommended
Sun Massage = not recommended

Mikey Likey
03-19-07, 00:09
I used to go to Mimiko before I was going to Ginja. After Ginja closed down, I went back to Mimiko and the mamasan was extremely rude. Must be the same one that you saw. Unusual way of doing business if you crave success. I haven't been back since. God, I miss Ginja. The mamasans were always so nice to me and the girls were hot as Hell. If only I could track Jasmine(model beautiful but a little distant) or Jeannie(not as hot but real sweet girl) down.

B Malibu
03-19-07, 02:32
You guys should try OSM on the Blvd. just west of the hospital.

Kampfire
03-20-07, 15:46
I may have some info for you Mikey. PM me. Keep on kamp'n!

I used to go to Mimiko before I was going to Ginja. After Ginja closed down, I went back to Mimiko and the mamasan was extremely rude. Must be the same one that you saw. Unusual way of doing business if you crave success. I haven't been back since. God, I miss Ginja. The mamasans were always so nice to me and the girls were hot as Hell. If only I could track Jasmine(model beautiful but a little distant) or Jeannie(not as hot but real sweet girl) down.

Allover
03-21-07, 02:55
I believe the AMP at 30th and Pico is called Tokyo. I drove by a few times this week and noticed it was closed. Does anybody know what happened? Legal troubles? I loved that place.

Mikey Likey
03-21-07, 15:54
You know, I just can't see the upside of closing down all these AMPs. It's not like us guys are going to become celibate. An AMP is a nice low key place for us to go have consensual sex and no one gets hurt. Myself and most of you are probably gentlemen but some guys are scumbags that will do anything to get laid like raping, kidnapping, slipping ruffies into drinks, and maybe worse crimes than those. Why take away a place for guys to peacefully and quietly drain the old custard hose?

Kampfire
03-21-07, 22:48
Beside that, you get to zone it, keep it up to code, and tax it! It's a win-win situation. It's the oldest profession in the world, you know it's NOT going away. Contain it, clean it up, and capitalize on it. Talk about BANK! I know, i know, but the morality police can dfk my starfish like jasmine.

ps- On a side note.You guys ever read "Ain't nobody's business if you do" by Peter McWilliams? If you haven't, check it out, you'll love it.

Keep on amp'n!

You know, I just can't see the upside of closing down all these AMPs. It's not like us guys are going to become celibate. An AMP is a nice low key place for us to go have consensual sex and no one gets hurt. Myself and most of you are probably gentlemen but some guys are scumbags that will do anything to get laid like raping, kidnapping, slipping ruffies into drinks, and maybe worse crimes than those. Why take away a place for guys to peacefully and quietly drain the old custard hose?

Allover
03-22-07, 00:17
The women and religious freaks run this country. They don't want us enjoying ourselves.

Kampfire
03-22-07, 17:43
In case any of you missed the news. Just trying to keep a brother informed.

L.A. Times article:

Six charged after O.C. investigation turns up ring of 10 brothels
By H.G. Reza, Times Staff Writer
2:31 PM PDT, March 22, 2007

Six people were in custody today and charged with pimping and operating 10 brothels staffed by Chinese prostitutes.

Law enforcement officials said the ring was broken up after a three-year investigation by local and federal agencies in the largest such investigation in Orange County. The ring, which police suspect may have included 30 brothels, also allegedly operated in Los Angeles and Riverside counties.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR THE RECORD:
An earlier version of this story said that police broke up a prostitution ring of more than 30 brothels, but the correct number is 10. Police suspect the ring could be as large as 30 houses of prostitution.—

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The brothels, operated by five Chinese nationals and an American, were advertised as acupuncture centers and massage parlors, but sex was the only service offered, Orange County Dist. Atty. Tony Rackauckas said at a news conference today.

In an apparent effort to economize, customers were asked to use plastic food wrap instead of condoms. Jian Shi, a 49-year-old Montebello resident and ringleader, purchased 7,500 square feet of plastic wrap over a two-month period, said Rackauckas.

"I really don't think about [plastic food wrap] in the same way anymore," the district attorney said.

Anaheim police Capt. Joe Reiss said 15 of the massage parlors and acupuncture centers allegedly run by Shi were in that city and 16 were elsewhere in Orange, Riverside and Los Angeles counties.

William J. Hayes, an investigator with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said the prostitutes were willing participants. Federal officials are checking the immigration status of those involved, who authorities said are ethnic Chinese. Ten women who are Chinese citizens have been charged with misdemeanor counts of prostitution, authorities said.

The others arrested were Hong Jun Bai, 42, of Rowland Heights; Guo Hua Chen, 56, Monterey Park; and Xueyan Yu, 49, Huntington Beach. Also arrested were John Couch, 46, and his wife, Yu Mei Cheng-Couch, 38, of San Clemente. The Couches allegedly operated a brothel in Dana Point.

hgreza@latimes.com

Epoch
03-24-07, 02:01
You can be reasonably sure that if you haven't been offered saran wrap in the last two months your favorite place wasn't hit.

Doubter4444
03-29-07, 19:47
I went to Skin Paradise the other day, at least I think it called that. Lincoln atOcean Park, been there many times, it's not great, but it is my old stand by, and while all the other places were going down, it never got busted (knocking on wood.) Papasan very nice, kinda pricey, but I dig the table shower myself. I'm from back east and don't find many on this coast. Anyway, good shower, and my regular made it friendly (sometime she finishes me off there if all I request is a handy or BJ (bb since I kinda know her). This time into the room, decent massage, a little soft rubbing and the flip. I opted for the hand job. (I was short on cash) rubbed her pussy, and she was quick enough to whip out her tits as necessary. All in all, it's an OK place, thought lacking in that one young hottie that would make it great.

Flip_Dog
04-09-07, 20:43
Brother, just a warning.

I am a member of another amp review site (I won't list the name but I know some of you have seen it) that lately has been the subject on these boards of poor and/or misleading info.

Once in a while I search for my real name on Google, I know, it's an ego thing but you'd be surprised that employers and even prospective dates/partners search for your name when checking into your past.

I was surprised to discover that MY REAL NAME in the results on Google as a member of this amp review site! Not my username, my actual name. Note that I was a paying member of the aforementioned site for several years because the info was decent and accurate once upon a time. I have not renewed.

Now there is no way for me to change or delete my 'account' on this site... there are no buttons I can see to allow me to do this. Maybe I was a fool for using my real name when I registered years ago but if I'm not mistaken, you need your real name to pay for a membership when using a credit card or any other form of payment.

If you were a member of this site, you guys should check to see if your name shows up on Google -- I'm dreading the possibility that a coworker, a friend or even my spouse could some day see this info.

Good luck,

Flip

==============================================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. The poster IS NOT talking about any problem with the USASexGuide.info Forum.

2. We DO NOT know your real name and it is not in our database.

3. There is NO POSSIBILITY that this sort of thing could happen due to your participation in this Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Allover
04-10-07, 01:20
Flip thanks for the warning. I sincerely hope you have a very common name. That might help you escape some heat.

LTK
04-10-07, 02:16
I am currently a member of this amp board and have had the same result by Googling my name!!! I can't believe this. This is an outrage!!! I don't know if this has anything to do with this site's recent makeover, but I will defiinitely contact the site manager to fix this problem immediately!! Everyone out there whose a member of this same board needs to contact the site manager and demand they fix this mistake NOW!!

Fidodoody
04-10-07, 02:34
I can only hope that at some point, Google and any other engine which pulled this information gets around to updating those pages, so as to overwrite your real name. The site seems to have realized the problem and removed it.

It's hard to miss the fact that the site is using a fairly commonplace Discussion Board. As a result, I can tell you this, if you visit said forum, then add the following to the end of the URL:

?az=user&saz=change_profile

And you will gain access to the page to remove your name from the record.

I was surprised to discover that MY REAL NAME in the results on Google as a member of this amp review site! Not my username, my actual name. Note that I was a paying member of the aforementioned site for several years because the info was decent and accurate once upon a time. I have not renewed.

Now there is no way for me to change or delete my 'account' on this site... there are no buttons I can see to allow me to do this. Maybe I was a fool for using my real name when I registered years ago but if I'm not mistaken, you need your real name to pay for a membership when using a credit card or any other form of payment.

B Malibu
04-10-07, 02:42
I am currently a member of this amp board and have had the same result by Googling my name!!! I can't believe this. This is an outrage!!! I don't know if this has anything to do with this site's recent makeover, but I will defiinitely contact the site manager to fix this problem immediately!! Everyone out there whose a member of this same board needs to contact the site manager and demand they fix this mistake NOW!!How are they gonna' "fix it" after your name has been globally disseminated?

LTK
04-10-07, 05:53
I'm not internet / computer literate. What does "globally disseminated" mean?

Flip_Dog
04-10-07, 17:34
I'm not internet / computer literate. What does "globally disseminated" mean?Globally disseminated means the data you see on Google on other search engines is a copy of the original page -- a copy will not change immediately even if the original page is deleted or removed.

Changes are reflected on search engines after some delay (if at all) -- Google makes updates itself fairly often but the problem is that other search engines around the world may save a copy of the review page with your name on it forever, and that copied info keeps getting added to new results long after the original info has been changed.

The short answer is, even if the review site changes or deletes the listing with our personal info on it, there are now copies of the listing floating around and links to it on web pages around the world that could continue to appear for a very long time.

Flip_Dog

JassLuvr
04-10-07, 23:42
Isn't this information too important to be relegated to the SM thread?

Can it be moved up to a more global thread, so that everyone can benefit from this info?

Nother Monger
04-11-07, 01:02
I am currently a member of this amp board and have had the same result by Googling my name!!! I can't believe this. This is an outrage!!! I don't know if this has anything to do with this site's recent makeover, but I will defiinitely contact the site manager to fix this problem immediately!! Everyone out there whose a member of this same board needs to contact the site manager and demand they fix this mistake NOW!!

He needs to update his site some and turn off web-spider (indexing) from the websites.

http://searchengineland.com/070305-204850.php

or

http://googleblog.********.com/2007/02/robots-exclusion-protocol.html

I'll email the webmaster a copy of those links..

Flip_Dog
04-12-07, 02:26
Isn't this information too important to be relegated to the SM thread?

Can it be moved up to a more global thread, so that everyone can benefit from this info?I agree, it should be moved. I wonder if an admin can help us out. I looked for a bigger thread but there are only specific 'city' threads and not a general discussion thread. I just consider Santa Monica my 'home thread' :)

I just checked and confidential info is still showing up. Grrr.

FD

Fidodoody
04-25-07, 02:02
I just checked and confidential info is still showing up. Grrr.I sent feedback to the admin. He got back to me telling me he had hired someone to take care of the situation. And behold. When I checked yesterday, Google had removed the offending pages from their search engine.

Doubter4444
06-22-07, 19:38
What's happened on this board, is there so little action?

I'll add my 2 cents then.

I've moved her from back east and love the weather, but the mongering is a bit hit and miss for sure.

But real hit:

I visited a place on pico. On a random chance in the afternoon. I talked in and saw only the Mammasan, no providers.

Mammasan asked for and took my DL (what's up with that? ), showed me to a room and brought it back as I was undressing.

After the usual 5 min wait I was expecting your average 40 yo asian and resigned my self to it, in fact I was figuring I just spent. 50 on what was going to be a shit massage and no relief. Then in walks JoJo. Hot, skinny, tight body, great see cup tits with nice nips. Long hair. About a 7 face, nice attitude. Not a ton of english, but enough.

Things were looking up.

Started on the back then, I ran my hand up her thigh, both to gauge interest and to let her know I'm not a cop. That's my story anyway.

She started to rub her breasts on my back and gave me a couple of hot little breaths to the back of my neck. I liked it. Did the flip. Asked me how much I tipped last time. Said. 80. Nice hand action, covered BJ (bummer) did not ask to lose the lid, and then she mounted me CG. Hot and tight. I came in seconds. Or what felt like it, anyway. We got into a couple of positions and then I could not hold it. It had been a long time, honest! She brought the hot towel, cleaned me up and told me to come back tomorrow, as I'the have more stamina, and she'the give me a real treat. Don't know what that meant, but I haven't returned as of yet. Damage: 50 for the house 80 for the tip.

Anyway: face 7-8

Service: 7

Place: 4 it's a bit skanky

Good parking and rear entrance, so that helps.

Monster Cock
06-23-07, 01:58
Saw an obvious Undercover LE posing as a street hoe on Lincoln, just above Venice Blvd at 9:45pm today.

Pulled in for a closer inspection. The woman looked Hispanic, about 30. Was bundled up, wearing jeans and just looked more like an office worker than a street hoe. She was GLUED to the corner (one block above Venice).

As I pulled in to take a closer look, I started to see the other Undercover Cops who were camped out.

There was a guy pretending to be waiting for a bus - white, sunglasses (at almost 10pm), pretending to listen to an ipod like thing (out of one ear). Paid no attention to the "hoe" walking around him (if it were me or you, we'd be checking her out).

Another guy in an unmarked rental car (beige forgettable car like a Dodge Neon or something like that). This idiot was parked around the corner, obviously keeping tabs on the bait.

I was tempted to ask her "excuse me ... is there a Duncan Donuts nearby?" but thought better of it and circled across the street to watch the dramady unfold.

sure enough no less than 2 minutes later some jackass in a pickup truck pulls up to her and starts rapping.

i see her get into the truck. (EDIT: i am not 100 percent positive she got in, i believe she did. i was across the street and did not see this part of the scene unfold exactly).

on cue, the guy pretending to wait for a bus (i knew it!) springs into action and starts quickly walking down the side street, toward a back alley the pick up has pulled into). then the unmarked car zooms over there as well.

in a FLASH, three black-and-whites come from nowhere and scream around the corner, lights flashing. in a few seconds it is all over. poor sucker is going to have a rough weekend -- try explaining that to your wife! losing your ride will be the least of your problems ..

i drove across the street to see the cops talking to the undercover agent, who i nod and smile at as i stroll by. didn't see the busted monger but his truck was blocked off and he was definitely under arrest.

LESSON: use some common sense fellas! that girl was so obviously a cop this bust boiled down to an IQ test! you are not going to see your office's secretary turning tricks on Lincoln after work. if she doesn't seem like the type who would suck a cock for the rent or a hit of the pipe -- she ISNT THE TYPE -- drive away!

in other news an interesting story on CNN i thought i'd share: http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/06/22/sex.drug.report.ap/index.html

Hizark21
06-23-07, 03:32
I was really surprised to hear that the decoy got into the guys car. The only other time I heard of this is when a decoy got into the guys car and drove to the motel across the street. Just pays to be careful.

What really surprises me is that cops are running a sting when there is so little action in Santa Monica. Sometimes the cops will run sting even when there is only 1 or 2 sw's for months.

Monster Cock
06-23-07, 04:43
I was really surprised to hear that the decoy got into the guys car. The only other time I heard of this is when a decoy got into the guys car and drove to the motel across the street. Just pays to be careful.

What really surprises me is that cops are running a sting when there is so little action in Santa Monica. Sometimes the cops will run sting even when there is only 1 or 2 sw's for months.

there was a small window when my view was blocked by a car in front of me. i thought the decoy did get in the car, but i did not see it. i saw the truck and the decoy and then neither (just the truck pulling away) .. so i assumed she got in. its possible she did not, but she was at the scene when all hell broke loose a few seconds later as i drove by.

Hizark21
06-23-07, 04:46
Chances are that she told him to meet her in the alley.

Monster Cock
06-23-07, 22:10
Chances are that she told him to meet her in the alley.

you may be correct. in any event, it was quite a scene!

Monster Cock
06-23-07, 22:15
that area surrounding Lincoln, North of Venice, is pretty high rent (despite the decrepit appearance of Lincoln itself) .. and i have noticed some daytime SW action picking up in the last few weeks. a few residents who are paying a shit load for their rent/mortgage/property taxes probably complained and that's all it took for LAPD to do something. versus, crappier areas such as LBB, where the city doesn't give a fuck about the residents and the residents are more accepting that SWs come with living in the hood.

Mikey Likey
07-16-07, 23:50
Went to Oriental Shiatsu on SM Bl and 19th looking for Angie but was told that she's "on vacation." Also asked for Nicole or Chanel but neither are there anymore. Sophia was there but I wanted to get who I came for and didn't want to go too far down on the depth chart. Has there been any busts there or any other major drama? I thought about going to Mimiko's but I hate the way that place is run(bitchy Mamasan who knocks on the door at the 29 minute mark).

Santa Monica KAMP scene has dried up so much that I am almost to the point of going to Chinese West LA rub and tugs.

Jokeman55
07-17-07, 00:53
Went to Oriental Shiatsu on SM Bl and 19th looking for Angie but was told that she's "on vacation." Also asked for Nicole or Chanel but neither are there anymore. Sophia was there but I wanted to get who I came for and didn't want to go too far down on the depth chart. Has there been any busts there or any other major drama? I thought about going to Mimiko's but I hate the way that place is run(bitchy Mamasan who knocks on the door at the 29 minute mark).

Santa Monica KAMP scene has dried up so much that I am almost to the point of going to Chinese West LA rub and tugs.I was there for the first time a month ago, had a good time with Cherry. Cute gal, round B's, brief breast massage before we got down to business. BTW, do you use your real ID or where did you get a fake one?

michael30
07-18-07, 04:23
There are two places near 29th and pico... I went to the one on the south side of the street a couple of years ago and had a good time (althoug she was a little more hairy than I prefer :) ). Anyone been to either one lately?

Mikey Likey
07-20-07, 02:39
Santa Monica KAMP scene has dried up so much that I am almost to the point of going to Chinese West LA rub and tugs.

So I went to a Chinese West LA rub and tug. It was on Santa Monica Bl just east of Beverly Glen Bl. It was in a courtyard building that had a security door with a buzzer. I rang the buzzer and was let in. There were no customers so the girl waited outside of the door to walk me in. From a distance, she didn't look too bad but every step I took toward her became more horrible. Unfortunately, I was too polite to turn around and walk away.

When I finally got to the door, I could see that she was still unattractive but seemed like a very nice girl. She smiled at me with a set of teeth that reminded me of Billy Bob Thornton from the movie U-Turn. Yuck!

Still I opted for the hour massage and handed her $60. She was cool and said, "For you, only 50." She led me into a room where I took my clothes off and waited for her. While waiting, my mind started racing and I was trying to think of some way that I can make myself attracted to her. I thought, "Hmmm, she's thin. Maybe she looks better naked."

She came in and we immediately started fondling each other. I was able to get her completely naked within 10 minutes. Normally this would be a good thing but geez, what a nightmare. She's flat chested but had droopy boobs all at the same time. She also had a little paunch belly that I wasn't expecting. Last but not least, her pussy was really hairy and wrapped around her asshole almost to her tailbone. I thought for the first time in my life that I would actually ask a woman to put her clothes back on. I have pretty low standards for fucking woman and believe it all feels the same with the lights off but this was really a test of testicular fortitude.

So we're both naked now and I laid down and told her to start massaging me. She thinks I'm really into her so she's at the head of the table leaning over rubbing the middle of my back with her twat shoved in my face. It's hairy, it's nasty, it doesn't smell though so I start rubbing it. She seemed to enjoy it and was getting wet. I couldn't help but think that I was doing her a favor.

I grew tired of this quickly and told her to work on my lower body. This was better. She has decent hands. She worked her way up to my butt and then reached around to fondle my package. Things started to pick up a little. She was now using 2 hands; one for my cock and balls and the other working my taint and butthole. She felt a little bold and tried to sneak a digit up my asshole. Normally I would be cool with this but I had eaten 3 chili dogs and washed them down with 4 Coors Lights 2 hours prior. I didn't want to leave her with a handful of molten hot diarrhea so I had her stop.

I rolled over and told her to suck my dick. She seemed shy about it. I don't know if it's that she's Chinese and speaks zero English or if it is just not on the menu. I tried to talk her into it but I was not very smooth. I pointed at it and said, "It's good! You like it!" She approached me and I thought that I convinced her with the lamest dialogue ever. Hey, she doesn't speak English, what else was I going to say? She sat on the table, leaned her head over, and was licking my cock up and down and was sucking my balls nicely. I was getting worked up and begged her to swallow me up. She looked at me and shook her head. She got up and walked toward a bottle of baby oil on a table. She walked back over holding the bottle and I thought I was only getting a hand job. I asked her one more time for oral but then gave up.

I relaxed and let her take charge. She oiled up her hands and gave me a really nice hand job. She took her time and didn't rush me at all. I held back as long as I could and then shot my load all over the place uncontrollably. Damn, not bad. I did have my eyes closed most of the time though but she has a nice touch.

After I came, she went to the bathroom to clean up and I got up to get my clothes. She came back with some hot towels and told me to wait while she cleaned me up. She also helped me on with my clothes. Like I said before, she was very nice. I tipped her $40 based on her attitude and service which was both above average. She was so thrilled to get the tip that she jumped in my arms, wrapped her legs around me, and started kissing me on the lips. I put her back down and she spoke the only English I heard the whole hour; "I... work... every... day. You come back." I said sure but I knew I was lying.

If only she was better looking.

Normally I wouldn't give so many details but I am not exactly recommending this place and have chosen not to give the girl's name.

< Attn LE: This story is not only fiction but total bullshit. >

Allover
07-20-07, 18:54
The place you went to on the south side of the street has been closed for almost six months. They had a good looking Viet girl that served the dual role of provider and mamasan. They closed suddenly and I lost track of her. I'd love to know where she works now.

Monster Cock
07-20-07, 19:59
There are two places near 29th and pico... I went to the one on the south side of the street a couple of years ago and had a good time (althoug she was a little more hairy than I prefer :) ). Anyone been to either one lately?

MP scene changes too fast .... anything from "a couple of years ago" is pretty irrelevant to what's going on now ...

Rookie9183
08-21-07, 03:57
I am posting for a friend of mine, so that he can remain anonomous. I personally read this board just for entertainment. So that my friend can get some intell he has asked me to post for him (so that he can never be traced). He may or may not do the same for me on this or any other board.

Anyway, here is some intell as a couple of members, actually 3 separate, did not want to exchange info via pm with me yet. I know I have never posted, but I did offer info (from my friend of course), so that I could receive info for my friend. Anyway, here is info for all. Both my friend and I have received info from the board, so I know it is the least I could do (on behalf of both of us).

Anyway, Lincoln Blvd runs North and South from Santa Monica to Venice and beyond. Today there was a young, attractive, Native American SW walking in a very low key outfit, cute, a little sexy, but you wouldn't know she was a SW unless you saw her walking for a while. My friend had dated her before and so he asked her for a date today. He loved it, CBJ, full service both mish and k9, so he said. He said that the best part about the whole experience was that she would both lick and suck on the boys quite a bit (at his request), and even did this while giving him a HJ at the end to completion. This girl is on CL and my friend did see her ID (as she does look young) and she is legal, early twenties. This girl is from out of town and says she will be in town for a little longer (she comes and goes). She does an incall, but she walks Lincoln up to about 7pm or darkness. If anyone wants more info, PM me, but I am thinking anyone who wants to could see her anyway, probably tomorrow. Otherwise Lincoln has been pretty dead, there are a few SWs hear and there, but mostly well below average, and not always out there.

Anyway, this is all per my friend. Oh, by the way, also look out for vice. A few weeks ago an Asian SW poser (obvious vice cop) was out on Lincoln trying to bait people into propositioning her. She wouldn't get in a car. She was on the East Side of Lincoln where just about all of the vice traps my friend and I have seen over the years. This one happened to be barely north of Venice Blvd, they just about always are, but it was barely north of Venice Blvd, most of them are half way to Rose. I would imagine asking anyone if they want a ride is perfectly legal, but I am not an attorney. Also, drive up and down any track before you offer anyone a ride. In the case of this vice sting, a black and white was sitting back hiding (like in a speed trap), closely monitoring their fellow female officer's movements.

Hope this post helps. I would love to be able to give my friend info on either Tammy's whereabouts (last I heard Gardena, but my friend says they always say she doesn't show up or call), or the whereabouts of the MP in Whittier that has the J-Lo type Ann. Showdown, I have info you will want, I know this from reading your post, if you will just respond to my PM.

Thanks,

Play safe everyone.

Mikey Likey
10-04-07, 01:28
Been trying to call Mimiko Massage(on Santa Monica Bl just east of 26th) for almost a week and the phone has not been answered. Were they shut down by law enforcement? Any recent LE activity in SM in regard to AMPs?

Be careful out there fellas.

Patbutter
10-04-07, 12:57
Been trying to call Mimiko Massage(on Santa Monica Bl just east of 26th) for almost a week and the phone has not been answered. Were they shut down by law enforcement? Any recent LE activity in SM in regard to AMPs?

Be careful out there fellas.

I've stopped by there a few times in the past few weeks and it's always closed. Went to Oriental Shiatsu down the street and noticed no more lotion in the room. Also, the girl I saw at OS seemed to do more extensive questioning of whom I had seen in the past at the AMP. Seems that LE has been cracking down in Inglewood and recently closed an AAMP in Irvine. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened at Mimiko, but I haven't heard anything.

Jokeman55
10-05-07, 00:14
I've gone to OSM twice in the last six months, no lotion then either. I'll be going again in a week or two, I'll report back then. (And bring my own baby oil.)

Superhawk
10-15-07, 12:54
So I went to a Chinese West LA rub and tug. It was on.Dude, that was some seriously funny sh*t!

Mikey Likey
12-09-07, 19:51
If you ever go to Oriental Shiatsu on SM & 19th, do not ask for Nicole. I know she is very good looking and has a great body but she is cold as ice. If you pay for 30 minutes, she will try to knock out her business quickly and push you out the door at the 20 minute mark. She rushed the Hell out of me and there weren't even any other customers waiting.

I am not the only one who has experienced this. I saw her 6 months ago back when her reviews(on an unnamed site) were fairly decent; good but not great. I was roped in by the reports of her appearance. But her service has drastically gone downhill as her recent reviews reflect. There are people that have chalked up their bad experience with Nicole to it being their first time with her. When making a return visit, she was even more rushed.

Nicole makes Jasmine, formerly of Ginja, seem like a GFE. Jasmine might have been distant but she never rushed me.

Vulva Nut
12-11-07, 02:10
I've seen her in the past (last year) on two occasions, the first time she looked a little wasted-ish, but I realized it was part of the act, along with the slutty expression and dancing/writhing up against the wall, wanting to be taken there. The second time about two weeks later she remembered me and it was almost gfe. But from all accounts (recent reviews on another board), she certainly seems burned out right now. Oh well.

I would also advise you to avoid Cindy as well if she still works there. She is quite beautiful but I also got a rush job and lots of limits (re daty and pen.) --worst of all, perhaps, was she pulled away at the finale of CFS in mid-O!). I am not alone in this overall experience with her.

Generally speaking, I have had a higher proportion of marginally negative experiences (mostly rush and limits, scripts) here than any other place I go.

Papaya Lover
02-02-08, 16:04
Went here last Saturday looking for Sophie but found out she only works on Sundays now. Had a provider named Michelle. She didn't talk much so I didn't feel any connection with her. Fair massage, good technique with applying the cover with her mouth (had to check with my hand to make sure it was there).

She was average cute, heavy eye makeup, powder on her face to cover some blemishes. Liked to kiss, though. L:6.5 S:7 A:7

It was a mediocre experience, especially when hoping to see Sophie, whom I had a PSE the last time I saw her.

Next time I think I'll try the place on Broadway and 5th. Any recommendations?

Vitrea
04-11-08, 21:47
I was there on a weekday afternoon. After I got there, I realized that I have been to this place a couple of time before but that was a while ago. Mamasan is a chain smoker and in between puffs informed me that there are four girls working but two are busy. SIgned up half hour for $50. I wanted to take a shower. I was led to the shower in the back but there were three chicks hanging out, two of them smoking. I hesitated for a second but I undressed in front of them. i had no choice actually and it was quite funny. BTW, mamasan refused to show the girl before she took my $50 and would not even tell the girls name.

Cindy walks in. She is beautiful but cold. I did not have much time. I agreed to BJ for $80. I made a week attempt at $60 but no go. She agreed to a reverse massage but turns out that it is with her clothes on. She gave me a week massage. She let me fondle her tits and ass while tugged on me with her teeth. I had no interest in kissing a Korean pro but I asked her anyway if she kisses. She said," you think I am crazy"? It was pretty funny.

This is the problem with KMPs. The chicks are hot but the service is mostly lousy. I had may be one very good KMP service provider...

FYI: I stopped by at the "Lincoln accupressure" place at the NE corner of Santa Monica and Lincoln. Mamasan would not show me the girl unless I paid first. I walked. She was yelling behind me, "those are the new rules. If somebody do different..no good...they breaking the rules". Whatever babe.

Can anyone PM me or post a decent Chinese massage plus finish place in LA. Thanks a bunch.

Vitrea
04-17-08, 02:49
My experience was a bit different from the previous poster. I enjoyed this one way more than Cindy. She had a good attitude. She did not discuss tip up front. Her massage was average but not bad for a KMP. Her release technique was quite good with a pretend 69. I would see her again.

IMHO, L=7, S=7, A =8.

On my way out I saw Nicole. She is hot.

Mikey Likey
04-19-08, 00:42
My experience was a bit different from the previous poster. I enjoyed this one way more than Cindy. She had a good attitude. She did not discuss tip up front. Her massage was average but not bad for a KMP. Her release technique was quite good with a pretend 69. I would see her again.

IMHO, L=7, S=7, A =8.

On my way out I saw Nicole. She is hot.

Nicole is hot but terrible. She will rush you out of there in 15 minutes. Santa Monica used to be a massage parlor paradise but it sucks now. Ginja, like Disneyland, was the happiest place on earth.

Be careful out there, fellas. With less parlors open, there is a greater chance of getting busted. With less supply of girls, the ones left will try to play games offering less service for a higher price. It's better to get nothing extra than pay 120 for hurried full service. Be a man. Don't let them get away with that.

Rotoplumber
04-19-08, 01:40
Nicole is hot but terrible. She will rush you out of there in 15 minutes. Santa Monica used to be a massage parlor paradise but it sucks now. Ginja, like Disneyland, was the happiest place on earth.

Be careful out there, fellas. With less parlors open, there is a greater chance of getting busted. With less supply of girls, the ones left will try to play games offering less service for a higher price. It's better to get nothing extra than pay 120 for hurried full service. Be a man. Don't let them get away with that.I visited Nicole last week. Mikey is right, she's not very good. ever since she cut her hair short, her attitude left along with it.

Mikey Likey
04-20-08, 17:46
I visited Nicole last week. Mikey is right, she's not very good. ever since she cut her hair short, her attitude left along with it.

I saw her over 6 months ago when I had my bad experience. Her hair was still long. She was a knockout but got right down to business when she came in the room after she was secure I wasn't a cop.

Question: Is Mimiko officially closed? I mean closed closed, not just for awhile.

Bobby O
04-20-08, 20:37
Question: Is Mimiko officially closed? I mean closed closed, not just for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Mimiko is officially closed. Let's observe a moment of silence in memory of a great AMP.

Mikey Likey
04-21-08, 21:23
Mimiko is officially closed. Let's observe a moment of silence in memory of a great AMP.

Anybody know where Jesse went off to? If so, could you please PM me?

AMPaddict
11-03-08, 14:16
No reports at all.

Is the AMP scene totally dead?

Vlad De Sade
11-04-08, 02:04
Ampster,

We just don't post openly about it...

YOU remember when SMPD destroyed all our favorites?

YOU may not.

It sucked!

LE also destroyed my beloved SFV, and BP, Inglehood, and yes SM too.

So long story short we know where to find the Asian strange we just don't mine gold for the SMPD anymore...

Peace, da I Sadist

C Side
12-14-08, 03:46
an incall or outcall session. If you do incall I'm located on the Westside near Wilshire & Veteran. My outcalls are done within 25 miles of Beverly Hills. All you have to do now is CALL ME......I give very nice massages that are designed to relax and destress you. Bye,bye

ANGIE

(310)359-5575 or (310)487-3599

http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/angiethan

Went to this one above last night. It was a basic massage, hardly anything to write home about. No extras were had but it was my first time. IMHO it is legit as I tried to let the hands roam and it didn't get me anywhere. It was a bit on the pricey side .85

Hi, my name is KELLY,

I am a sexy professional masseuse...

You get the best of both worlds!

I offer the right blend of therapeutic and sensual release you need to unwind, and take all your aches away.

My incall location is private with relaxing table, and relaxing sensual atmosphere...

Come Release all of your stress and let my magical hands take you to euphoria...

Rates starting @ 110/hr for a luxurious therapeutic VIP massage...90 min sessions available too.Went to visit this one today. Massage was decent. Allows touching on the outside only on her ass. Set. Looks are exactly like she post on her ******* page. The HE is good takes her time. This was also my first time with this one too. Overall experience was satisfactory. Total damage $. 25.

Not much to report on. But its something.

Lift Her Up
12-27-08, 21:11
I read with grief the report of Mimiko’s closing. The fine women there gave me sweet relief from 1985 through 1989. In my first post in this forum, I’d like to honor "Monika, " my last provider at Mimiko.

======

July, 1989. Six weeks after a needed but earthquake-y break-up. Up the short steps and knock on the door of the pre-World War II Mimiko house. Papasan answers, "Massagee? " Pay for 45 minutes. Papasan calls to the staff, like I’m in a sushi restaurant. [Until the recent post here, I thought he was Japanese, but I guess they were all Korean. ] Into the south-side room, and onto the west-facing table. Seven tens on the small table, under the lamp. Undress, placing my clothes carefully on the chair, and a rubber under the pillow. I lie face down; my image to my left in the mirror.

Not too long, and in she comes. Youth, 5’4"? She latches the bolt at waist height, then reaches up and latches the upper bolt. We will have privacy. As her arm goes up, her breast presses out through her leotard, slightly.

"You’re really pretty! " as I often say, feigning a slight surprise, but this time I didn’t have to fake it. "What’s your name? " "Monika. "

I part my legs slightly to assure her of what I’d like. Her hands move up and down my legs, but more up than down. I feel the blood gathering in my little friend. A few brushes against the sack and I’m as hard as I can be. I will not doubt the tension, plungings, and release to follow.

After a while Monica asks me to turn over. Now on my left, her hands run over me, and she walks down around to my right. Gently leaning over, her tongue comes out, and licks once up along the right side. I reach for the rubber. "Safer, " I whisper.

I open the package and she looks at it with theatrical awe: eyes a little wider, lips more open, a half-step back. I make sure the rubber’s aimed the right way and roll it down on. Still with this look of dread (a look I’d never seen with another provider), she pulls the leotard off and hops up on the table. I lift up, and she slides under me, legs opening. In. Moisture, cradling, ribbed sensations stroking my shaft. I am welcomed inside. I am acceptable.

The Asian providers had a way of nudging me to thrust faster and faster, coming way before I wanted to. This time I was determined to hold back, and move gently in and out. But Monica, raises her feet, and starts tapping her heels against the small of my back, right, left, right, left, as if she were struggling against me, but actually urging me faster. Just a few taps, and the seeds shoot out of me. I sag and she smiles.

======

While the above is not of use for the immediate goals of this forum, bringing us together with the women who seek us out, perhaps it will make fun reading, and perhaps help the odd provider who lingers here too.

--Lift Her Up

AMPaddict
12-29-08, 13:54
I read with grief the report of Mimiko’s closing. The fine women there gave me sweet relief from 1985 through 1989. In my first post in this forum, I’d like to honor "Monika, " my last provider at Mimiko.

======

... July, 1989. .......................................................

======

While the above is not of use for the immediate goals of this forum, bringing us together with the women who seek us out, perhaps it will make fun reading, and perhaps help the odd provider who lingers here too.

--Lift Her UpThanks for the good memories. I actually remember "Monica".

Happy New Year to all the Mongers. Hoping 2009 will be better then 2008 (not that difficult is is?)

ampaddict

Hargow20
01-01-09, 08:07
Someone indicated that the SW action had picked up in Santa Monica...?

StreetWise
01-24-09, 12:28
I had my worst ever mongering experience last night. Found a CL ad that sounded promising. Had a picture of a girl with a smoking body, and the pic looked authentic. That is to say, it looked like an amateur shot, not professional. I called the number and the girl tells me she's in Santa Monica. So I head down there to her hotel room.

When she opens the door I see she's a little older than I expected, but her body looked good, so I went in. The room smelled a little, but whatever. We start to have fun. We get on the bed and and start going at it, when I notice a few bad smells. One is coming from her, the other is unidentified. I realize there's a wet spot on the bed. Actually, there's several wet spots and I can't seem to avoid them. I realize some of them are probably guy juice and some of them are urine. Meanwhile, the stench from this woman is growing. I'm on a bed with my junk in a stinky snatch, and I'm getting urine and cum on me. I'm on the verge of puking, so I pull out and run over to the sink to throw out the rubber and wash up. Guess what? There's blood on the rubber. Could this get any worse?

I throw out the rubber and become aware that my hands have this stench on them. So I grab some soap and start washing my hands when I see that there is hair all over the sink. Not a little, a lot. Like she's been pulling her hair out or something. So I wash and wash and I can't get rid of all the odor. Finally, I just put on my clothes and got the hell out of there. No matter how much I wash my hands, I can't get rid of all the odor. And every time I smell it, I want to puke.

Watch out boys, sometimes this hobby is just too damn risky.

Vulva Nut
01-26-09, 17:51
Holy Sh*t, Street, that is positively haunting! Just reading it gives me the willies. You may want to give some of our fellow mongers a clue as to who it is, so they do not make the same mistake.

Good luck.

Shake it off!

Ricoswank
01-28-09, 02:03
I had my worst ever mongering experience last night. Found a CL ad that sounded promising. Had a picture of a girl with a smoking body, and the pic looked authentic. That is to say, it looked like an amateur shot, not professional. I called the number and the girl tells me she's in Santa Monica. So I head down there to her hotel room.

When she opens the door I see she's a little older than I expected, but her body looked good, so I went in. The room smelled a little, but whatever. We start to have fun. We get on the bed and and start going at it, when I notice a few bad smells. One is coming from her, the other is unidentified. I realize there's a wet spot on the bed. Actually, there's several wet spots and I can't seem to avoid them. I realize some of them are probably guy juice and some of them are urine. Meanwhile, the stench from this woman is growing. I'm on a bed with my junk in a stinky snatch, and I'm getting urine and cum on me. I'm on the verge of puking, so I pull out and run over to the sink to throw out the rubber and wash up. Guess what? There's blood on the rubber. Could this get any worse?

I throw out the rubber and become aware that my hands have this stench on them. So I grab some soap and start washing my hands when I see that there is hair all over the sink. Not a little, a lot. Like she's been pulling her hair out or something. So I wash and wash and I can't get rid of all the odor. Finally, I just put on my clothes and got the hell out of there. No matter how much I wash my hands, I can't get rid of all the odor. And every time I smell it, I want to puke.

Watch out boys, sometimes this hobby is just too damn risky.That is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. The part about Guy Juice, classic! hahahaha.

I've had an experience like that. Not as bad, but similar. Nothing worse than lying in guy juice! This is a very risky hobby. hahahaha

Vlad De Sade
01-31-09, 04:15
Mongers,

I just randomly cruised over here.

From month to month I check in here to make sure the Kamp scene is still off da radar...

Well thank U Streetwise for quite a laugh tonight!

IMHO, that was one of the funniest, most honest, posts I have read during this short new year.

Stay safe boys while U mine any & all dangerously smelly pussies that can lay in wait for us unsuspecting mongers...

And I thought not getting arrested, robbed or killed was my biggest concern on the hunt.

Now I gotta add a s**t load of hand wipes, perfumes & wet wipes to my Dr bag of tricks!

LOL!

Peace, da I Sadist

BenderOver
01-31-09, 12:42

Watch out boys, sometimes this hobby is just too damn risky.

You got the double wammy. On the rag and in the middle of a yeast infection. How nasty is that?!?

In a similar fashion, I stopped by a strip club for a quick lunch lap dance in the middle of a work day one time. The girl offered me FS in the vip, so I partook. She took off my pants, gave me a bbbj, and I proceeded to bang her mish. When I was done, the front bottom end of my shirt was covered with her juices, which is usually not a big deal. Just happened that she was yeasting, and the wet spot smelled like a dead skunk! I had to call in to work with some bullshit excuse telling them I had an emergency incident at lunch and had to go home.

At home, I had to launder that shirt 3 times to get the smell out. WTF is with chick's pussy's that can harbor something so putrid?

When you get to the point that you're able to identify that smell with a yeast infection, it gets no better. I was at a restaurant with some buds starving for some dinner. The waitress walks up to our table, and I smell the distinct (distink) odor of a yeast infection between her legs. Goddamn, lost my appetite on the spot.

Bender

Tjinla2001
02-03-09, 20:32
Does anyone know if the legendary Sony is still around and doing crazy bbfs? Let's hope not.

JassLuvr
02-04-09, 17:23
Does anyone know if the legendary Sony is still around and doing crazy bbfs? Let's hope not.
TJ, I saw her at the same place (2nd floor) in Oct. She's still as good looking as ever and just as wild.

Dick Stiiff
02-20-09, 00:43
I get to visit the City of Angeles once a month or so, and saw her this week. Walked in mid afternoon and asked for Sony. Paid entry, and led to room by MMS. Placed smelled like lunch was just served.

Sony came in and wanted to know how I knew her name. Told her I was in two years ago. She was quite surprised I remembered her name, and is suspicious. She says, "no way you remember my name that long..."

After only a few minutes of a so so massage, there was someone talking in the hall. She left the room for a minute, talked to MMS, but came quickly. She resumed the so so massage for a minute and MMS yells again. Sony asks if I mind waiting 5 minutes. I was is no hurry, so what the heck?

Sure enough, she is back in five minutes and tells me I get the "extra special massage" today for being so nice. Gee.

She does seem to enjoy her work and is very enthusiastic. I thoroughly enjoyed my extra special massage. So much so that I did not make it past the BBBJ. I do not engage in FS in preference of the manual and oral arts, so I cannot confirm BBFS, but it appears to on the menu.

She laid next to me and told me to rest up for round two. I know I am normally not good for a second cup, but I let her try. It would have been an insult not to accept...

D

TJ, I saw her at the same place (2nd floor) in Oct. She's still as good looking as ever and just as wild.

Mr Sixty
04-21-09, 15:52
Last time I was in a Santa Monica AMP, in summer '06, the mamasan asked to see a copy of my drivers license as I paid the entry fee. I reluctantly showed it to her, and she took it and made a Xerox copy! At the time, I assumed the place was legit, so I didn't really care, but 10 minutes later, the pretty, young masseuse asked me to flip and gave me an incredible BJ. When she was done, she continued with the massage, and I realized (as in, she made it a point to reveal to me) she was wearing no panties under her very short dress.

So now, my copied ID is in the records for a place known to provide BJ and probably FS, which given the busts in SM over the last couple of years, makes me a bit unhappy.

So my question is: Do SM AMPs still have this weird practice of copying your driver's license? Has anyone here ever tried saying, "Oops, I don't have mine with me?" (For many years, places in the SFV asked you to sign in with an address, but they didn't care if you signed as George W. Bush on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.)

I know that there are no AMPs providing extras in the SM area right now, but I'll be working in the area all next week, and I figured I could use a legit massage... as long as I don't end up in the record books again!

Craig53
04-22-09, 10:59
Last time I was in a Santa Monica AMP, in summer '06, the mamasan asked to see a copy of my drivers license as I paid the entry fee. I reluctantly showed it to her, and she took it and made a Xerox copy! At the time, I assumed the place was legit, so I didn't really care, but 10 minutes later, the pretty, young masseuse asked me to flip and gave me an incredible BJ. When she was done, she continued with the massage, and I realized (as in, she made it a point to reveal to me) she was wearing no panties under her very short dress.

So now, my copied ID is in the records for a place known to provide BJ and probably FS, which given the busts in SM over the last couple of years, makes me a bit unhappy.

So my question is: Do SM AMPs still have this weird practice of copying your driver's license? Has anyone here ever tried saying, "Oops, I don't have mine with me?" (For many years, places in the SFV asked you to sign in with an address, but they didn't care if you signed as George W. Bush on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.)

I know that there are no AMPs providing extras in the SM area right now, but I'll be working in the area all next week, and I figured I could use a legit massage... as long as I don't end up in the record books again!

All my years of going to AMPS I've never heard of such a thing. I'm sure most of us here haven't. NEVER have them Xerox your driver's license. That's so wrong in many ways. Being that it's not a legit business you can get identity theft or marked by LE. Yes you should have just said you don't have one. I'd rather get denied than have your worries about it today.

It makes me wonder why she even asked for it. Maybe it was her way of screening you from being LE. Maybe you look under 21? I would have asked the reason. If you are unsure of anything ASK.

All in all it's a learning experience. Even if they have your information doesn't mean you are guilty and LE has no proof of any bad doing. Heck they don't know if you had a legit massage or not. Stand your ground and deny, deny, deny. Well that is if you ever get contacted by LE. But seriously I wouldn't worry about it besides checking your credit from time to time just to be certain nobody is using your name.

Be safe and take care.

Craig53

JassLuvr
04-22-09, 12:30

SM law is that all massage establishments need to verify identity via a govt. ID. Most do not comply with the law with regulars. All will demand to see the ID of 1st timers. The do not Xerox them. They do show them around to the other girls to see if anyone knows anything about you. On occasion they will copy the info by hand in the event there is a problem with you during the session.

Mr Sixty
04-22-09, 15:51
sm law is that all massage establishments need to verify identity via a govt. id. most do not comply with the law with regulars. all will demand to see the id of 1st timers. the do not xerox them. they do show them around to the other girls to see if anyone knows anything about you. on occasion they will copy the info by hand in the event there is a problem with you during the session.

thanks jassluvr & craig...

i'm not really that worried about my info from two years ago, but i definitely won't make that mistake again. the mms at this place said, very politely, "may i see your id?" i handed it to her, and she blithely walked away with it, put it into an office copier and copied it. i said, "why did you do that?" and she said, "we are required by the city." maybe she was too lazy to write it down... maybe she was worried i would be a problem. no way with my gray hair do i look ****, and i was wearing business clothes, so i definitely didn't *look* like trouble. i just hope the paper got tossed in the trash with the used condom. :)

(sci-fi concept: amps freeze your dna, save it with your id, and you are later sued for paternity by some girl you never met. or accused of a crime. or both. yowzeh. that could be a scary thing to deal with!)

Rubberband Man
05-02-09, 22:18
Paid a visit to OA last Sunday, always have really great service there, havnt been there in over a year but here is the report.

I paid 50 entry, they still have the same mms. Got a nice looking k girl named beautiful. Strange name but whatever.

Thought it was going to be a good service cuase during the beginning of the massage she let my hands roam free. They let me suck on her nice rack.

Then she ask for $ up front. Total turn off and when I offered 80 she whinned like a little school girl. So pretty much after that she took the money and what proceded was a bad service. 2 sec cbj, two positions, and then she said hurry up and wouldn't let me bang anymore and finished me off HJ style.

Really bad experience. Sucks. Won't be back for awhile. Why do providers give poor service when they know we probably won't be back.

Oh well.

Rubber

Member #4870
05-05-09, 23:43
Am hearing some good buzz on sasha at an AMP joint in santa monica.

Going to have to check out soon.

Dick Stiiff
05-13-09, 18:30
I will be in Santa Monica this weekend. Need a volunteer to check out Sasha? I promise to give it my all and report back.

Danny

Am hearing some good buzz on sasha at an AMP joint in santa monica.

Going to have to check out soon.

Patbutter
05-14-09, 21:07
Paid a visit to OA last Sunday, always have really great service there, havnt been there in over a year but here is the report.

I paid 50 entry, they still have the same mms. Got a nice looking k girl named beautiful. Strange name but whatever.

Thought it was going to be a good service cuase during the beginning of the massage she let my hands roam free. They let me suck on her nice rack.

Then she ask for $ up front. Total turn off and when I offered 80 she whinned like a little school girl. So pretty much after that she took the money and what proceded was a bad service. 2 sec cbj, two positions, and then she said hurry up and wouldn't let me bang anymore and finished me off HJ style.

Really bad experience. Sucks. Won't be back for awhile. Why do providers give poor service when they know we probably won't be back.

Oh well.

Rubber

In my experience providers in SM pretty much expect a full $ tip. That probably explains the bad service

Dick Stiiff
05-17-09, 12:11
Went back looking for Sony. I couldn't understand mamasan well, but I thought she said she was there. Another provider came in, I asked where is Sony, "she's not working tonight". I should of left. Her name is Linda, Asian, kind of big. Lame massage, lame CBJ, lame everything. She even smelled bad. I lost interest half way through. She said, "you must be tired". Yea, that's it.

Be safe,

Danny

Mojorizing
05-22-09, 12:00
Avoid Katie May, 310/223-0069 adverts in CL Adult.

She upsell's and her driver waits to rough you up.

<<Hi everyone.
I'm a very pretty,
down to earth,
single mother.
I am petite & thin with
Brown Hair w/ blonde streaks
my Availability varies...so just call me. Thanks.
Katie May
(310)223-0069

Giani
05-23-09, 08:35
While I strongly believe we need to protect the identity of quality providers, those that rip us off, scam us by ramping up costs, or threatening us with their 'body guards', need to be exposed. Got no problem with that exposure, and in fact urge all mongers to lay it out for us in all possible detail.

I presume you took the pix? Then why did you fuzz her face?:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75607

If you did not take the pic, you need to mention that you got them from elsewhere.

Giani

Avoid Katie May, 310/223-0069 adverts in CL Adult.

She upsell's and her driver waits to rough you up.

<<Hi everyone.
I'm a very pretty,
down to earth,
single mother.
I am petite & thin with
Brown Hair w/ blonde streaks
my Availability varies...so just call me. Thanks.
Katie May
(310)223-0069

Gordo68
05-23-09, 20:23
It really looks like the last pic is probably from the girl's ad while in the other 2 pics the provider is covering her face with the driver's coat.

Mojorizing
06-02-09, 19:07
Follow up.

I did not 'fuzz' her face, that is from her CL ad in Westside/Marina Del Rey.

I did take the pics. I have more but KM is naked getting dressed and there's some clear views of fists exchanged between driver and I. So I did what TNZ would do, post. I tried to post a 'R. O. B.' in the same section and was declined. It kept reminding me to read the 'TOU' (Terms of use). I must say, the new rules on CL protects the rip off artists more then ever! No chance to give fellow clients a warning.

A PM from 'one of us' sent me a note, he called from a cheap hotel, set up a date and from what I 'heard' got his and my money's worth. Take that.

Go Lakers!

Dick Stiiff
06-05-09, 00:27
Stopped recently. I have had good times there in the past. Found their $10 off coupon in paper. Parked in back, and walked around to the front to enter. Not the cleanest looking place, but not bad. Just an old building. Paid my entry and asked "who's working? " You been here be before? Yes, of course. No line up offered. I got ready, laid out my.60 tip, and Jasmine walks in. She sees the tip and starts the massage. Fairly nice back rub with no teasing at all. Asked me to flip, and asked me what I want. Oral and hand is what I like, but only hand offered, need.20 more she says. It's all I have, recession and all. Good experience, nice lady. Would repeat.

Place - 6
Looks - 7
Service - 7
Total - $

Be safe,
Danny

Watermelon
06-05-09, 21:28
Stopped recently. I have had good times there in the past. Found their $10 off coupon in paper. Parked in back, and walked around to the front to enter. Not the cleanest looking place, but not bad. Just an old building. Paid my entry and asked "who's working? " You been here be before? Yes, of course. No line up offered. I got ready, laid out my.60 tip, and Jasmine walks in. She sees the tip and starts the massage. Fairly nice back rub with no teasing at all. Asked me to flip, and asked me what I want. Oral and hand is what I like, but only hand offered, need.20 more she says. It's all I have, recession and all. Good experience, nice lady. Would repeat.

Place - 6
Looks - 7
Service - 7
Total - $

Be safe,
DannyThe place call Japanese?

Or the lady are Japanese?

Dick Stiiff
06-10-09, 00:13
Melon,

I was referring to a well known place on Pico in west SM called Japanese Spa. Easy to find.

After looking at your 16 posts, you could share a little more on your exploits. You have many recent comments but are stingy with sharing your experiences.

C'mon, give it up. What are your favorite places?

The place call Japanese?

Or the lady are Japanese?

Mojorizing
06-23-09, 23:02
Anyone know this gal? Reports? Pimped? ROB?

Member #4581
06-24-09, 06:44
Anyone know this gal? Reports? Pimped? ROB?

Just out of curosity, where these pictures taken at the Courtyard located at Lincoln and Maxellia?

Weed Streeter
06-30-09, 22:22
Was in town recently - and decided to try the Japanese spot on Pico. Arrived and Mamason asked if I could only do 30 minutes because she was shorthanded. I agreed for the .50 rate. Was presently surprised to meet Jennifer. We don't get the young cute spinners back in Chicago - especially those wearing nighties. Anyways, took a cue from a previous post and left .60 on the table before she came in. She came in, saw the money, and got right to work with a very light touch massage. Not really a massage at all, but very arousing. Loved the reach under approach when she grabbed my little head. She threw on a coat and gave me a great CBJ, which I thought would be it, considering what I paid. Well, 5 minutes into it, she turns over and prepares to mount me cowgirl! I declined because that's not my thing, but damn! For what I paid, there's no way you get this at an AMP in Chicago (personality, looks, nighties, and FS for that price!? She finished me up with the cbj, and I was on my way. Don't get to LA much, but would definitely go back!

To the monger who was frantically searching for his missing phone in there...I hope you found it! :-)

Rope Man
08-03-09, 18:47
I'm in town for business this week staying near SM Blvd. and 20th. I'd be much obliged if any Sr. Members would share any massage or quality SW contacts in the immediate area. Please PM me with info.

If you're ever in Houston or Austin, I can return the favor.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe,
Rope

Cecil Suzuki
08-12-09, 06:33
Was at the SM farmer's market last Wednesday about 10 am Oogling the women and squeezing the fruit when who should I see. She used the name Jenny or Tammy at Ginja and at a place on Washington Blvd. Around ten years ago. Actually, I ran into her at KAMPs all over town. Didn't recognized her at first, but we made eye contact near Harry's Berries. She's cut her hair and gained weight, but still uses that fakey baby voice. She was an expensive but dead fuck. Looks over 50 now.

Just Aguy
09-11-09, 11:16
I'm in Santa Monica tonight. Are any of the AMPs on Lincoln still providing decent service?

Dingman
09-15-09, 23:02
Thank you to everyone who provided info on Japanese spa on Pico between 28th and 29th. Visited Labor Day weekend, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. Arrived both times around 9pm. Plenty of parking in the back, but you will have to walk around the front to enter. Prices are.50/.75/1 for 30/45/60 minutes.

Saturday massage. I ask for the 30 minute massage and admitted to mamasan that it is my first time. She asks for my ID (sees I am from out of town) and shows me to my room. Tells me to undress, but does not give me back my ID (get a little nervous). I say fuck it and strip. I lay down on my back and start getting junior ready. In comes Jasmine and says that I look happy to see her. She hands me my ID, tells me to lie on my stomach, and starts massaging my lower back. She continues down to my ass, then upper legs, and then gives me a reach around. I groan in content and I hear her snicker. After a few minutes of teasing the boys from behind, she asks me if I want everything and we agree on 1. Ok CBJ was followed by mish, doggie, and then finished side fucking (my favorite). Jasmine takes direction really well, was a good lay, and did not rush anything. Asked if she would be there Sunday, but said she would be off for a few days. Recommended Coco. Left through the back directly to the parking lot. In and out in about 35 minutes.

Sunday massage. Again took the 30 minute massage and asked for Coco. Mama recognizes me, but still takes my ID. Pass Coco in the hallway on the way to the room and by the look she gave me, I am guessing that mama said that I had requested her (told her later that Jasmine had recommended her). I strip and start preparing junior. Coco walks in on me, gives me a giggle and hands me my ID. Says she will be right back. When she comes back, she takes over the preparing junior duties and then hops on for a little 69. Then its off to the races. Coco was a better lay than Jasmine and a little bit younger too (I would say late 20s). Coco had the nicer booty, but Jasmine had the better rack. Sunday must have been slow because I talked with Coco for a good 10 minutes after the deed about my vacation. Coco never asked for a tip, but I took care of her. Really nice girl and never felt rushed. Was out the door in about 40 minutes.

Planned to go back on Monday but things did not work out. I would recommend both Jasmine and Coco.

Asnover
10-30-09, 17:38
Have to make a quick trip into Culver City next weekend and would love to make a stop at a recommended AMP. Geography's not great, but am hoping Santa Monica isn't far from Culver City? Feel free to PM me details.

Much appreciated

Tsboy69
11-03-09, 02:30
Have to make a quick trip into Culver City next weekend and would love to make a stop at a recommended AMP. Geography's not great, but am hoping Santa Monica isn't far from Culver City? Feel free to PM me details.

Much appreciated

Culver City is about 7-10 miles from Santa Monica. I don't know where any AMP messages are posted - maybe in the LA section.

Good luck!

Cali Coyote
01-09-10, 19:59
So, I decided to check this place out since I had some time before work. It was early in the morning, but the place was already busy! I parked in the back and walked around to the front. Met up front by mms and asked for 30 min. She checked my ID and took down some random info on a piece of paper. Rates as below, .5 for 30. I could not remember the names of the girls recommended on here, so I took my chances with luck. Not the greatest idea.

I was shown to my room, and told to undress. In walks in tall and skinny, probably early 40s in lingerie. I was not completely impressed, but decided to go ahead. She claimed to be from Japan. Said her name was something like Meeks? I did not really understand--maybe a play on Miko or something. She had natural B, trimmed, and very skinny--almost a bony butt. She was very nice and friendly.

She starts with pretty boring massage, but at least she rubs her rack all over--that was good. She asks me where I was from, and told me I was very handsome--which made me realize that this HAS to be a line that is common at all places. Because I have only been to 3 AMPs total, and all 3 providers have said that to me. Do you guys get that line also? At first I thought it was a way to try and relax me, but now it seems its standard convo to get you to go for FS. Meaning..where are you from? You are handsome. What do you want (want to pay for FS)?

In any case, the massage portion was done quickly, maybe only 5 min or so. She asks what I want, and I thought to myself...sure why not? Agree on full, but she did not go over any rates. Which kinda surprised me. She walks out, and returns with a ton of goodies. She starts with a warm towel as she handles my business. It actually felt really good to have her gently massage the boys with her hands alternating with the heat from the towel. Once she is convinced I am nice and clean, she starts with BBBJ. Man, I totally forgot about her looks at that point. I did not care about her age, because her tongue action was high caliber. I was rock hard right away. She teased with light touches on the under surface, and juggled my boys in synchrony. She moved onto long strokes and really made a good seal on my pole. She provided with the right amount of suction while taking it in deep. I felt my juices flowing badly...and let her keep going as long as I could. I actually could feel a little bit of spasm starting to begin and motioned to her to stop for a second. I spilled a little bit, but held it. She got some on her lips, and smiled as she wiped herself and me with the warm towel. She slips on the hat carefully, and looks for me to motion to begin. I was ready and she gets on CG. She starts slowly, keeping her body at a distance. Almost like she was just stroking the end. As I start to enjoy it, I can feel her pelvis clamping down on me. She definitely has some strength in there. Since I knew she was a little bony for my taste, I decided I did not want to wait for mish or Ds. I was going to let it all ride while she was doing the work. I grabbed her hips and squeezed to motion for a deeper tempo. She got the hint, and took it all the way to the end...and I could feel her grinding down at the pubic bone. She picked up the tempo and moaned at all the right moments. As I blew my load, she really clamped down and seems to be squeezing all the last bit out of me. Felt really great!

She gently started to clean me up, and told me to wait on back. She stepped out and returned with fresh warm towels. She placed a warm towel on my face while she cleaned me thoroughly below. She cleaned my hands and gave me a gentle wipe down on my chest and abdomen. She sat me up, and helped me great dressed.

So, in the end...even though I was not initially that impressed by her looks and age, I was completely satisfied with her performance. It made me realize that although looks matter initially...performance can really make up for it, particularly when the lights are turned down low. So, I gave her a $ tip for effort. She looked a little surprised, as I assume that maybe she does not get this much all of the time from other mongers. I will return to this place, but next time I will make sure to remember the names of the younger providers. If they are there, great--I prefer younger ones for sure. But if they are not available--not the end of the world. Can still have a great time with the other providers.

Whereizit
01-17-10, 23:53
Thanks for being so open about the japanese spa. Easy for a visitor to find! Went past a couple of times at first because I thought there was a cop watching. Turned out to just be a security guy in front the place. 5 for mama 1 for girl. Started with j. Nice C's but kind of rushed service. 2nd time ever at parlor so I guess you just have to learn as you go. Question is 21 too early to start? The girl "seemed" surprised when she walked in and asked me after why I come to these kind of places and to go to meet girls at bars: /. To me just a little more than a strip club and better results

Ezhobby
02-02-10, 16:35
Anyone know if this place is still open?

Their number states it was disconnected.

Dripper
05-25-10, 11:48
Although strictly speaking not in SM, this AMP is close enough geographically to warrant a report in this section.

This healing station posts frequently on BP (and probably CL though not sure). Not too far from Costco in the MDR area.

Typical AMP pricing. The place has a number of rooms, but only one girl working, Micki, when I was there in the middle of the week. After quick shower, she arrived promptly in the room. Although youngish, she was only a 6-7, minimal ink. Started with a soft massage, per my request. Too much phony "oohing and ahhing", but got to the good spots quickly, and the agenda became clear. Returned with the goods, and continued the good spots massage, with liberal assplay. Went to CBJ, CG and RCG, where we finished. Attentive afterward, although complained a little bit about the standard FS tip, given what she thought was extra service.

I tried to get to this place earlier, but it was closed. So, I'm not sure how committed management is to consistent service. It will be work a trip back, I think.

Mikey Likey
05-31-10, 02:14
Are there any attractive Asian GFE Girls On Backpage/City Vibe that charge $200 hr? The lowest I've found is $250 hr.

Leche
06-04-10, 09:48
Check CV, they are good too.

BadDances
06-08-10, 14:57
I have been there. Taking my ID did turn me off. I apparently asked for the wrong girls but what I got was a cute albeit chubby girl. I was dissapointed there was no shower. Kind of liked the idea of a bath but all was available to me being a first time out of towner. She was great and her tight grip really worked my muscles well.

VaPlay
11-07-18, 14:39
Senior member from DC in your area for next few days. Looking for recomendations on cost effective spinners of any nationality, incall outcall SW UTR Indie or AMP. PM or post up. Can help out if traveling to DC Balt. Or Philly. Key words are Cost effective and nice small ass. TIA.