PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

BigGuy
01-13-05, 16:47
Just wanted to let everyone know, the"Hotsheet Girls" website no longer works. Also I have not found any new issues at the news racks around town.

Not that the girls in it were worth the $$. I think they stopped due to the lawsuit with the city of Goleta. Now the only websites I get are for high $$ girls out of L.A. Looks like it's back to the AMPs in Oxnard!!

Good luck, BIGGUY
Mesa Yo!

SBCurious
02-19-05, 07:15
I didn't get a good look. I was freaked out by the really big guy who was standing right in front of her, and kind of gave up.

But. Thursday night I saw what looked like a really hot blonde on haley. Standing in front of that restaraunt that they hang out at. Anyone else see her? Anyone else been with her? Any good?

How is the mp on state street just north of Las Positas? Has anyone visited? I went in one time. But, right when I was going back with the woman (who quoted me 100 for fs) a guy walked in to the place and all the way to the back. I wasn't up for that. So, I got out of there.

Any reports out there?

Pea Nut
03-11-05, 21:55
Hello, folks,

there is new establishment in Goleta, advertising as OK spa on News Press. Wondering if any one has something to share with us about it. I have been in SB for some time, loving AMP. But always have to drive to Oxnard some exitements recently. hopefully more to share with fellow mongers on this board.

Peace

Broke down (like a asshole) and went to the mercado Fri 3/5. Saw julie, 40 for 1/2 hr. Ended up paying 100 thinking I was gonna get a great lay. It really was'nt worth it. I really should have saved the $ and hit one of the amps in inglewood instead.

Cobra Comander

Tsboy69
03-20-05, 07:00
Had a session with Michelle in Santa Maria this week. C provider, around 5'5", so-so face, so-so bod, so-so session.

Started off with a weak massage despite asking for a harder massage, poor technique. Upon the flip we negotiated FS for $. It's too much, but Oxnard is 80 mi.+ down south.

The CBJ to start was not very good. Putting my cock in her mouth and not seemingly doing anything is not too exciting. We started in Cowgirl, but our rocking was making the table creak alot. She pulled down the towel and we ended up on the floor. I had not done that since high school, it was interesting at best.

She said she had been working for a week, I would not repeat if she answered the door.

L: 5.5
Body: 5
Tits: fake and not so good looking
Service: 6
Overpriced compared to Oxnard. Oh well.

Gudel
03-29-05, 20:54
I took one for the team, I went to the OK Spa.

This OK Spa is a legit place, 30 for 30, 60 for 60. I ended up going to WW.

Morro Bay? Santa Maria? You sure play REALLY FAR from Santa Barbara!

Hello, folks,

there is new establishment in Goleta, advertising as OK spa on News Press. Wondering if any one has something to share with us about it. I have been in SB for some time, loving AMP. But always have to drive to Oxnard some exitements recently. hopefully more to share with fellow mongers on this board.

Peace

SBCurious
03-31-05, 06:09
I guess I will repost. I accidentally posted this over at the old board. Looks like my OK question has already been answered.

Does anyone have any experience contacting the women in the Independent classifieds section? There is quite a few. They all quote around 180. Which seems high, since who knows what they actually offer.

Also. Craig's List? Lots of ads there. Anyone try any of them out? I have thought about it. Just haven't made the plunge yet.

Streetwalker situation seems the same. Mostly men dressed up. They do a good job of looking the part, some of the time. I will say that.

Three X
04-02-05, 18:51
Have any on you seen Chinese Judy from Carp lately?

Bob Five Head
04-03-05, 02:15
I've been to that place in Morro Bay twice now. The first time I did the whole massage thing with nothing. Then at the end the lady either was putting some pwoder on me or taking some oil off ( I can't remember) when she grabbed my dick and jerked me off as I saw able to get some tit.

The next time there was a different lady that looked like she would be good for something but wasn't, and I left there unsatisfied.

porkproduct
04-06-05, 11:19
Long time lurker, first time poster.

It's not that there is no action in SB, it's just kind of sleepy and predictable. Not much happening on Haley these days, so the AMPs are the scene, and there's just not a lot of talent to go around.

I have tried every provider at the Health Clinic (next to the Hamburger Habit) in Goleta, and find CiCi the most lively of the bunch. She is wide eyed and perky and happy to provide a fairly energetic cbj and cfs. There is a fair amount of turnover, as Chinese women from LA and Orange County seem to appear and disappear regularly. I'm not sure what kind of work they have done before they got to Goleta, but they don't seem highly skilled at this profession. As other have noted on this and other boards, the younger women (6s and 7s) have the looks but little "touch".

A word of advice to first time customers? Bring your own cover if you want something more than rub n' tug. There's nothing like the saran wrap bj to put you off AMPs for a while!

porkproduct
04-09-05, 04:03
Out of desperation and boredom I stopped by the Mercado again after a loing absence. In the past I have found that the providers there have either been completely clueless or full of attitude. I happened to hit three "college" girls in a row, each of whom clearly thought she doing me an enormous favor. So, I saw "LeeLee", another brand new arrival from China. She spoke virtually no English and was typically clumsy and clueless. After a fairly good massage, the flip, and sign for hj. I told her I wanted everything and got up to get my cover (no saran wrap this time!). She nodded and pulled up her blouse. Nice B cup rack and perky rosebud nips, but she never took off her top, or her sweat pants. When we got rolling, she tugged her pants down around her ankles. It was kind of like screwing my gym teacher between halves of a basketball game. Unfortunately, her box was as ripe as a gym teacher's sweatsuit, and the aroma did not enhance our fumbling mish. On the other hand, after a few minutes of pumping, she began to really get into it, and ended with wide mouthed moaning and squealing...very satisfactory! She came with a huge smile, revealing a gold tooth, and thanked me as much as I thanked her.

LeeLee is about 28, reasonable toned, and a 5 or 6. Attitude 7. She'd be a great provider if we had time to train her, but she'll probably be gone soon...Mercado's providers usually are.

I did see a very cute Chinese girl as I left, about 25 with short hair? Any reports out there on her?

travelman59
04-13-05, 03:30
Has anybody been at the Chinese Massage at the end of Orange Ave?. I've ever seen it before and it has a "Grand Opening" sign on the window and also a BIG and very colorful sign up front, kind of strange for an AMP .

porkproduct
04-18-05, 02:12
I am pleased to report that CiCi is still working and still just as eager and responsive. She's only in town on the weekends, but she remains my favorite local provider. Not only is she the only one who seems to enjoy it all (bj, daty, fs), she has a great "touch" and talks dirty just at the right time.

I had a great visit this weekend and look forward to stopping in again soon!

porkproduct
04-22-05, 20:22
I had time to hit The Habit again and had a very sweet taller Chinese provider named Amy. After a good massage (I always go for the hard masage...it makes the soft touch all the softer later on), Amy was very willing to assist me in finding a place to put my nicely stiffened wand. She likes having her rosebud nips tongued and gets very vocal in asking to be porked. I truly enjoy a nice loud exclamation of appreciation after years of being shushed at AMPs. Amy likes to grab at my hips and pull me in as far as she can. I've been able to last for a while, but when she starts fingering herself while I'm in her, I start to rocket. She doesn't like to give bjs, but she does get down to business. I'll be back for more. As always, I bring my own cover.

porkproduct
04-24-05, 00:26
Comander Cobra's instincts remain superb! The neon massage sign at the new place near the Sizzler was like catnip to me, but I went expecting to take on for the team at yet another tug n' rub. Surprise, surprise!

I was met at the door by a reasonably attractive petite Kgirl who seemed to be the mamasan. She took my 40 bucks and in a moment, a truly foxy, very small, tight body came into the very clean, very nice room to start the massage.

Her name is "JC", pronounced "Jesse", and she gives a really good hard massage. She climbed up on the table, which I like, putting her legs between mine as she worked on my butt. By the time she began fondling the boys, I was more than ready to flip. JC isn't completely fluent, but she speaks some English and has a good sense of humor. She though it was cute, for example, to make me moan by lightly stroking the taint and sacks. She asked if I wanted a hj; I asked for "everything". She held up one finger, I nodded yes, and she stripped for action.

JC is petite, A cup, probably barely five feet tall. She has a pretty face and a spiffy hairdo, layered and streaked...altogether one of the nicest looking providers I've seen in a long time. I'm not good at guessing ages, but I'd say she's late 20's, early 30's. She is truly toned, a hard body, shaved and sweet smelling. She has a scar on her stomach, but otherwise is totally tasty.

She slipped on the cover I'd brought (byoc) and sucked me hard. Again, a nasty bj, close to a face f.... Then she climbed on the bed and started moaning herself when the tongue action began. By the time I inserted the porkage, she was nicely moist and quite ready. I shifted to doggy and got a huge kick of plunging in while grabbing her gorgeous ass. I tugged at her clit while I porked and nutted good and hard and long.

Totally Satisfying Saturday in Goleta!

Looks = 8, Service 8, Attutude 10. Usual Goleta prices 40/100 and bring your own balloon .

porkproduct
04-24-05, 13:49
I've had a few PMs asking about the Sizzler. It's been in operation for a few weeks, lots of new office refurbishing going on around it. The parking lot is just short of Hollister and Kellog, near the car lots. The space is freshly painted, fresh linoleum, kind of stark, but clean. I only saw the mamasan (cute enough) and JC (totally tasty), but JC told me that she takes off on Wednesdays, so there must be some others in the rotation. She asked if I used The Habit and suggested there had been some LE appearances there.

News to me. Aany info out there? I'm not sure what the difference between SB and Goleta might be in terms of LE presence. I've seen several SB AMPs go down, but I don't know whether the "K Suite" on Hollister and the Aero Comino just folded up or had to shut down. In any case, I'm mightly glad to have another option short of the 'Nard.

BigGuy
04-25-05, 21:39
Finally, I found the new site for Jackson's WSG!!
I was stuck at the .com site that seems to have taken over Jackson's original start page, and redirects you.
Now that i've found the new link i'll be posting again soon.

Good luck to all, BIGGUY

Mesa yo!

Saheeb
04-26-05, 01:52
All,

I know that this is a stretch but could anyone recommend any black providers in the Santa Barbara/Goleta area? I am all AMPed out. Any experiences with Britiney or Tracey Jones from the Independent.

Much appreciated.

Saheeb

porkproduct
04-30-05, 19:31
I found myself back at the Sizzler ready to try the tasty JC again. She is so petite and so cute that I was ready to sizzle right from the start. As she did last time, JC climbed up on the table, kneeled between my legs and gave me a great ass massage, sliding down to the floor to reach up and fondle the boys and tease the taint.

On the flip she was more than ready to drop those tight jeans, pull off the thong, and lift off that tight top. She moved right in to a sloppy bj and was happy to let me dive into some serious daty. She looked great as I plunged into mish at first, and even better from behind as I switched to doggy. I held on for many delicious minutes until she reached up under to stroke my nuts while I stroked. She cleaned me up gently and hugged me all the way to the door.

Another good day in Goleta!

porkproduct
05-07-05, 05:20
Anyone out there visited the AMP near the Sizzler? I'd love to know if there are providers other than JC working and would be very interested in knowing what the quality of service has been.

I made the trek to the 'Nard this week (disappointing - see that board), just to find a little variety, but I'd love to stay close to home if we have some good talent nearby.

Foreplay
05-10-05, 12:52
I must have had a senior moment. Stopped by the Health Center and got Jacky thinking it was JC. I went back and checked the most recent posts and realized I screwed up. Anyway, I got a less than memorable experience. She remained fully clothed and wouldn't budge about getting familiar. I did get a decent massage but by the time I flipped was not very turned on. I will mosey on down the road.

porkproduct
05-13-05, 01:52
I just posted an account of a very disappointing visit to the A-1 on the Oxnard board and thought I'd better mention my resolution to stick around Goleta for a while. My last visit to the WW was notably crumby, the Kgirl at the A-1 was one of the most offensive providers I have ever found, and the girls at the Habit and the Sizzler are looking better by the hour!

I got off fairly easy on price at the A-1, about 40 less than up here, but the experience was really unpleasant.

Here's hoping the quality stays good at home!

Gudel
05-16-05, 18:55
So I hit this place across Toyota, man, there were lots of traffic here even around 10pm. I guess it's people coming out from sizzler. I couldn't enter from the back but this place is big. I saw a bald guy in the office as I came in, and I got Sophia. She didn't take off her clothes though, kind of a bummer. Oh yeah, this place has slippery floor too, must've been the wax. Caution, this chick will try to negotiate first, don't let your dick do the talking! the whole thing was .40/.80, with BYOC.

porkproduct
05-18-05, 21:45
I posted on the Oxnard board an account of a fantastic experience with Kelly at St.Mary's. She is new to Oxnard and to St. Mary's and is, by far, the most responsive, sensual, total GFE experience that I have had since moving to California. The price is so right (50/60) and the service so nut blastingly good that I am aching to head down south again.

She's on Fridays and Saturdays, but will be working during the next week, as a regular girl (Diana) is out.

Check the Oxnard board for a blow-by-blow.

Monger 2
06-04-05, 01:33
Mongers,

Almost every Amp in SB/Goleta provides needed services, which in my case is a good relaxing rub and HR for less than $ total-tip+fee. I tried the OK once, but sign on door said "busy, come back in half hr" while several guys in the garage across the street heavily scrutinized me. Habit has just too many people eating lunch across the driveway watching for my comfort. But Habit and every other place in town provides bare necessities.

Newspress Service ads tend to offer necessities as well, but some have attitude. Natasha is great until HR, then she is done- Never left tip, but she charges $. Bobbi has huge tits and great attitude and HR, but more than a few Lbs- Sandra has some sanitation issues. Hannah has been ddiscussed earlier in this board.

All in all, things have been looking up in the SB-G area lately.

Of course, if need be, the Nard is down the road.

Monger on!

Tsboy69
06-07-05, 05:19
Stopped by a bit ago in the late afternoon. The center is moderatly busy and I had to wait until the two chicks from the salon next door were done smoking and sitting on the planters right outside the entrance.

Got in and Sophia let me in and took the $40. I asked for JC, but she was off. Sophia was about 5'5" - in her mid 40's. medium/thin build, nice B+ titties - ok face - a little hint of a butt - chinese.

Got undressed, left the $60 change from the $ for entrance on the counter. No mention of any shower. She started massage and was fair at best - no pressure. boo.

Started teasing a bit, she needs to work on that - upon the flip asked for FS, but Aunt Flo was in town. Ended up with a Saran Wrap BJ and BBHJ for $60 - she wanted $80 - ha.

The BJ was so-so - just up and down, I got bored - she lifted up her top and allowed me to feel her up. I took away the wrap and motioned to her to finish the BJ, but she would have none of that - oh well.

Her HJ was as so-so as her BJ - I saw that time was soon running out, so I thought of prettier girls and finished. She said that next time we could FS, she did have a thick pad on. Damage was $40 + $60 tip. I'm not sure I would repeat with her - interested though in JC. Maybe next time.

Happy Hunting

Pea Nut
06-07-05, 19:59
Today got the aftertoon off so I went to the natural healing to try out their new table shower. Paid .4 for half hour. Got the girl named Sasha, or sth like that. The table shower was so-so. She speaks very little English, she complained all way through the shower. The massage was ok. Upon the turn-over, i wanted a BJ. She didn't understand, and refused to touch my jounier. When I ready to leave, she stopped me at the door and asked for TIP. what a bummer! I left nothing and I don't think that I will repeat this place for a really long time.

BTW. I learned that JC at the sizzler place went back to china, and probably won't work there again.

SBCurious
06-08-05, 18:07
Mongers,

Bobbi has huge tits and great attitude and HR, but more than a few Lbs- Sandra has some sanitation issues.
Do you have any more info about these two? Where do they advertise? What do they offer? What do they look like? What do they charge?

Thanks for any help.

Dario
06-09-05, 09:22
Used the Independent coupon for a free table shower at the "New" MP in ElMercado. After waiting for over 20 minutes, greeted by decent looking late 20's - 30-ish Chinese girl, strap-ons, tight tee, no bra, white skirt. No name, no ack/aplogy for the delay. I was told 5-10 minutes. After taking me to the room, she immediately said "We work for tips". Not a good sign. Then I waited 5 more minutes. She says 80 for a HJ in the shower room. Too much. She tells me how pretty she is, and worth every penny. I tell her I'll try it. She wouldn't tell me her name. Her service was very unenthusiastic. She seemed more worried about getting me out of there than anything. I complained, and she gave me 20 back. I won't go back. I heard JC went to China for a month, but may be back. I sure hope so.

Malo
06-27-05, 17:25
Anyone out there tried Frances who has an ad in the SB newspaper. PM me if you have.

Bootleg Benny
06-30-05, 17:45
Man does it suck to live in this area, all we have is AMP with average to ugly looking women. In addition the women from LA want to charge an arm and a leg just to come here to beautiful Santa Barbara as is if it incredibly far. I guess all we have in this area is Sandra(www.sandralexander.com) now that Zara moved to the Fresno area. Sandra is awesome but I like variety you know, not to mention her donation of 300 is not too bad I just cannot see her too often. Have any of you guys tried and any success with Craigslist? I thought about the independent but I am to cynical as I think most of those ads are posted by upsellers who dont provide full service.

BigZR
07-02-05, 16:11
Man does it suck to live in this area, all we have is AMP with average to ugly looking women. In addition the women from LA want to charge an arm and a leg just to come here to beautiful Santa Barbara as is if it incredibly far. I guess all we have in this area is Sandra(www.sandralexander.com) now that Zara moved to the Fresno area. Sandra is awesome but I like variety you know, not to mention her donation of 300 is not too bad I just cannot see her too often. Have any of you guys tried and any success with Craigslist? I thought about the independent but I am to cynical as I think most of those ads are posted by upsellers who dont provide full service.Should be: http://www.sandraalexander.com/

Bootleg Benny
07-14-05, 19:45
Hey I was wondering if any of you guys had seen "Lynn". She advertises often in the SB Independent? I am contemplating seeing her but just wondering if any of you experienced hobbyist had seen her.

porkproduct
07-16-05, 22:24
I thought I had hit the low point at the El Mercado "health" center with the saran wrap bj, but a provider named "Jennifer" hit a new low today. I'd been toying with the idea of driving down to LA for some of the goodies available on CL, and just got lazy and cheap, and figured I'd save on gas, drop by the Mercado and take the cbj and fs for a 40/100 tab.

I'd had a pretty good ride last week with a brand new (surprise) girl named "Lulu", and I like the mirrors next to the table because I can watch myself driving the pork home. In any case, bad jodgment, back to Upper State Street, meet yet another (surprise) new girl, "Jennifer", stripped for the table shower, and found out she didn't know how to operate the shower nozzle. She sprayed me with cold water, head and face, until I said , "Let's just go on back to the room." Lousy massage, but some promise as she started playfully putting her finger up my butt.

I climbed down and asked her to strip, but she said Aunt Flo had come to town. All she could do was cbj. I had brought the cover, thankfully, which she made me slide on, and without any preliminaries, put a rubber glove on her hand, coated it with oil, and stuck up my rosy red while she gave the lamest cbj I can remember. I kept saying, "are you actually sucking?" because I felt nothing, except for the ramming finger trying to tear me a new one.

Not a lot of "touch" from Jennifer, who rushed me to finish. I had to stroke myself in her mouth, as she continued to jab at my intestines.

Jennifer speaks virtually no English. She's pretty enough, witha nice set of C cup perky cans, but, Ouch! what a waste!

Bootleg Benny
07-22-05, 20:00
That's why I say being in this area sucks with a capital S. I have had some success though from Craigslist LA section, I found one Latina BBW college student who came to Santa Barbara to see me a few weeks ago for an intense 1hr BBBJtcwcoht even those I "accidentally"Bursted all over her face and hair. Too bad when she posted a recent ad and I replied, she said it was "not worth it to travel back to SB for only 160(which is what we agreed to last time). I said okay but I am sure when she is hard up for cash she willing be singing and sucking a new tune. You would think with all the college poon (UCSB and SBCC) there would be more providers.

Greetings,

FYI, there is a new section in the Forum specifically for posting reviews of Craigslist advertisers.

Please look for this new section in the Forum's Table of Contents, under "Craigslist Reviews"

Thanks,

Jackson

BeachDude_805
08-17-05, 16:51
Hey guys,

I found this ad; http://www.sexyescortads.com/escort-82-29796.html Does anybody have any dealings with her? Judging by her pictures and services, I think I might soon!

Happy Hunting

BigGuy
08-28-05, 18:54
O.K.,
I was bored sat. afternoon so I decieded to go to "El Mercado" for a little fun. Usual "been here before?,40 for half hour" routine from the mamasan.

I'm waiting on the table and this beautiful girl comes in, she starts with a light back rub, and after only about five min. she says "flip over" so I comply and she asks "what do you want?" I say everything, she says she can't because "no condom" I tell her no problem I brought one with me! the she says.....(hold on to your seat!!) o.k. it will be 250!!!!!

I told her all I had was 120 (BIG MISTAKE!!) and asked if we could do it for that much. She says "NO" but for 120 she'll play with "little BIGGUY" and I can play with her twins, and she would lose the clothes and show me her kitty.

Since she was HOT! and already had "little BIGGUY" in her hands, my little brain did all the thinking and I said O.K. Now,I know what you all are thinking, and you all are right, 120 is way too much for a HJ.but like I said, "little BIGGUY" was doing all the thinking!

Now for the details, Asian girl, mid 20's looking,body in perfect shape, nice fake rack big C cups,great ass, and a cute little pussy. She has long black hair, and IMHO she was very hot looking. She told me her name was "Beverly" and that I should bring more money next time, and come back to see her. She said she works mon, tues, this week.

She was definitely very sexy, wearing a too tight top showing off the twins, no bra,and a short skirt and g-string underneath! She was talking dirty while shaking hands with the little fellow, and was getting into the mood(great acting!!)Even though I would like to nail her, 250 is just WAY TOO MUCH, I could get any Oxnard girl twice with that much, including door fees, and still have enough left for McD's after!!!

Anyway, I just thought you guys would like to know!

Good luck, BIGGUY
Mesa Yo!

Gudel
08-29-05, 21:26
Has anyone tried OK massage by the SB taxi? Last time I went there I took one for the team. I was hoping things changed a bit.

Sticks
08-31-05, 18:16
Answered ad in Independent. she turned out to be a bit more full figured then she described on phone. She was a great massuese and did the full body thing nicely till release. She is pro and about 37 i'd say. maybe a little younger. I am not such a great judge anymore. Overall I'd rate her a 6 for looks and 7 for service but 200 was a bit much. Welcome to SB I guess.

BigGuy
09-01-05, 02:04
As per Jacksons request, Iv'e posted my report in the Craigslist reviews, Santa Barbara, CA. section. Go there to read all about my latest adventure!

Good luck, BIGGUY
Mesa Yo!

Monger 2
09-08-05, 01:18
Ad in Newspress for "Excellence Massage Therapy" is great massage, but too legit. Even still, 1 hr was .65. Had to go back to FB for happy ending.

Air Cooled
09-09-05, 12:59
Because Santa Maria doesn't have gangs, theft, robberies, rapes, and other violent crimes (yeah, right),the Keystone edition police department decided to go after a very low-key MP. The article, from the Santa Maria Times, states "neighbor complaints", but that's BS- it's merely a way for chicken s*** cops to avoid doing any real police work and get their thrills:

(names of accused removed by me)

Parlor busted for alleged solicitation

Police arrested and cited employees of a local massage parlor Wednesday on suspicion of soliciting customers for prostitution and related charges, police said.

Police made the bust in 1400 block of North Broadway Wednesday afternoon based on several complaints of area residents.

Members of the Narcotics Suppression Team arrested XX XXX XXX, 43, on suspicion of soliciting prostitution and maintaining a house of ill fame and cited XX XXXXX XXX, 43, and XX XX XXXX, 34, on suspicion of obstructing justice and living in a house of ill fame. All are Santa Maria residents, police said.

Wang tried to flee the scene while Kuo hid in the bathroom and attempted to destroy evidence, said Lt. Kendall Greene.

The bust was the third prostitution investigation at massage parlors that Santa Maria Police have made this year. In each case, employees were suspected of soliciting customers for sexual acts, police said.

Monger 2
09-09-05, 22:14
Gents,

2 reports off NP. Started day, had appointment with "Sunny" (Maseuse in bikini") but she flaked out. She called hors later with lame excuse.

Back to Newspress, saw ad for "Full Body Massage, Classy Elegant Brunette", and hit the jackpot. This is for a number for a service, and I was referred to a coed named Summer. Walked in, she was watching tube with two tatooed dudes, but they left no problem. Got comfortable- she got comfortable, tight body, "Hardwood Floors" (new abbrev for me!), tight body, albeit flat. Cost $$ for massage, nice rub, Started HJ let me FIV, FUTB, very nice. Asked for full service, got usual reply "that costs extra", negotiated down to $.5 extra. Extraordinary. Nice break from the AMPs where I admit I have most of my mongering experience. Of couse $$$.5 is at least 3 good Amp trips

To give it some ratings,
Body 9
Tits 2
Massage 4
HJ 4
CG 9
Attitude 9

Webcams
09-13-05, 21:32
XX XX XXXX, 34, on suspicion of obstructing justice and living in a house of ill fame. All are Santa Maria residents, police said......
while Kuo hid in the bathroom and attempted to destroy evidence, said Lt. Kendall Greene.
Living In a House Of Ill Fame? I didn't even know that was a crime?
How much evidence can you really destroy except maybe rubbers?

Santa Maria is not a major prostitution area seems kinda wierd the cops would even bother with a little amp. Whatever floats there piggie sticks I guess.

Gudel
09-18-05, 00:18
I hit the place by Sizzer a few days ago. They have a new girl. She's okay, nothing special, but that butt is hard! :)
It's the usual 4/8.

Gudel
09-18-05, 04:10
I was going to OK Spa, but they seem to be closed on Saturday. I'm not sure their hours, perhaps they changed from last time I was there.

Instead, I went to the place by Habit tonight. Diana was there, apparently she recognized me from last time. It was just CBJ as she said she has her period. It was 4/6 and it was okay, nothing special. I wanted to go to Oxnard, but it was getting late and $3/gallon prevented me from doing so.
At this place, I think the best time to visit is at night, just for mongers who don't want to be seen.

Junkyman
09-18-05, 15:10
Hi,

Can you tell me where it is? And how much does it cost please? Thank you.

I hit the place by Sizzer a few days ago. They have a new girl. She's okay, nothing special, but that butt is hard! :)
It's the usual 4/8.

BeachDude_805
09-19-05, 13:42
I was checking to see if any of you guys have had luck with the ladies that advertize in The Independent adult section? I haven't had much luck looking for reviews.

Thanks and happy hunting!

Monger 2
09-22-05, 00:09
Hi,

Can you tell me where it is? And how much does it cost please? Thank you.Dude, Read the post. Think about the meaning of the word Sizzler. It shouldn't take long to check all the locations in Santa Barbara and Goleta. If you are not able to find it, maybe a higher spirit is keeping you from trouble. Perhaps you would prefer amp location referred to the closest Dunkin Donuts? Webcams should be able to give you directions if you need them

Junkyman
09-26-05, 01:15
Thank you, I find it today, I just move here couple months ago, so I don't know the area that well yet. But thank you.

BeachDude_805
10-13-05, 13:59
I just picked up an issue of the Coast News, a freebee in the 5 Cities area. There is an article that the cops had a prostitution sting and arrested eight men and women on October 6 and 7 in San Luis Obispo. Guess that explains why some of the ladies Voice Mail boxes are full! And this isn't the first time they have done stings. What a shame, with this and the recent busts of AMP in Santa Maria, this area is getting drier. And who would of thought that was possible! Behave and be safe.

Bus Nut
10-15-05, 11:02
Hi, all!

Usually post in San Diego and Oceanside boards, but last weekend my wife and I stayed n Santa Barbara Sunday night.

We went for a walk, out on the wharf (the one that burned a few years ago) and there a couple of 30ish females smoking by the door. One said "Hi" and gave me a look that spoke volumes. I just said "hi" and my wife and I went on walking.

A couple of hours later I went out to get ice cream for my wife, I bumped into the one that said "Hi" and she asked where I was staying. I mentioned that I had someone with me, she said she knew and we parted at that point.

Don't know what was on her mind but if it was mongering I would have been interested - if I had been alone.

Don't hear much other than AMP stuff up here. so I am not sure what I was really seeing. She was quite good looking and had a nice pair of ta-tas!

Bus Nut

Gudel
10-15-05, 22:53
I went to the Sizzler's place last week, I got Jesse/JC this one, this time it was just regular HJ, with standard damage. I think it was her time of the month. Now there is another new girl there, I saw her as I was leaving. I haven't seen her before so I'll come back and give her a try.

Air Cooled
10-16-05, 13:37
I just picked up an issue of the Coast News, a freebee in the 5 Cities area. There is an article that the cops had a prostitution sting and arrested eight men and women on October 6 and 7 in San Luis Obispo. Guess that explains why some of the ladies Voice Mail boxes are full! And this isn't the first time they have done stings. What a shame, with this and the recent busts of AMP in Santa Maria, this area is getting drier. And who would of thought that was possible! Behave and be safe.

Yep. Since local LE has the gang and meth problem all under control, they have plenty of resources to dedicate to our huge prostitution problem. I feel a lot safer knowing I can go get a massage without risk to my delicate sensibilities.

God bless those brave officers, doing the dirtiest, most dangerous work of all!

AC

Asiangreeklvr
10-19-05, 13:25
I have visited most of the AMP's in SB and Goleta. Anyone had any luck with greek in this area?

IMHO opinion, I have had the best fun at the amp by the sizzler in goleta.

Luci, and Misha have been my favs. I have noticed though that their girls change quite often. It seems weekly at times. Anyone had a really hot tight skinny, young girl lately in SB or Goleta?

Calif71
10-23-05, 11:12
Went to the CAMP in Grover Beach, strictly a HJ with no FS. They will let your digits play but thats it. Friedly Chinese girls.

Gudel
11-07-05, 21:22
I went to this place again last week. I got Tina for HJ, looks like a 30 something, nice titties and firm ass.
It seems that this place now only offer HJ. For the last couple times, I've only had HJ's. The ladies all wore jeans. Anyone else getting FS lately, within the last two weeks?

Look Lompoc
12-07-05, 03:47
637-1899. Not a bad deal. She is really a nice person and if you take the time to chat with her for a few moments, treat her as a person, next thing you know, your knee deep in pussy, BJ pussy, back to BJ and blow it in her mouth for the final bang. I see her once every two weeks. If you call her, let her know Alan sent you. She does not advertise.

Nice body, pretty face and hair. Unfortunately, one eye has problems. You quickly get over that though as she can suck and everything else. Anyone know of girls in Lompoc?

Look Lompoc
12-07-05, 03:58
I was checking to see if any of you guys have had luck with the ladies that advertize in The Independent adult section? I haven't had much luck looking for reviews.

Thanks and happy hunting!I have and haven't. The one stating upclose and in your face is a complete tease and not worth the money. She also says she looks like selma something, the movie star. YEAH RIGHT!

I did find one girl who is no longer advertising and she is wonderful. $$.25 for her time. You two then mingle and start the forplay. If she likes you, your good to go. SHE LOVES SEX. If not, stripasage....email me if you want to know more.

[Email Address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Monger 2
12-15-05, 02:59
Went to Sizzler, got "April", kind of chunky but nice. She asked if I been there before, I said yes, she said she never saw me. I asked her how long she had been there and she said 1 week- OK. On to business, gave .4 for half hr, got lame massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted, I go for HJ. She asked how much I usually pay and I said 0.4. She said she needed 0.6 with the big guy in her hand. I agreed. OK HJ, but in hindsight I should have said I only had 0.4. I paid partly out of fear of her yelling in parking lot at me being cheap.

This is not a good trend for SB AMPs, hope it doesn't spread.

Monger on

BigGuy
12-22-05, 18:48
Just wondering if anyone has tried "Kaylani", "Asia", or even "Sasha" from Craigslist? I would love to, but my wallet is really light because of x-mas!

I should be able to afford something after new year's, but I was just wondering who's the best girl to go with??

Good luck, and Happy hunting in 2006!

BIGGUY

Rubberband Man
12-26-05, 18:32
Any one have any good reports for sw action on Hailey?

I've heard about it but never really gone up there.

Thanks

Sbcabud
12-26-05, 19:38
Just a message to Monger2 and everybody else in SB.

When you people pay 60 for a HJ you could be starting a new trend. There is absolutly no reason to pay that much for a HJ How hard up can you be?.

sbcabud

Gudel
12-29-05, 02:36
Just wondering if anyone has tried "Kaylani", "Asia", or even "Sasha" from Craigslist? I would love to, but my wallet is really light because of x-mas!

I should be able to afford something after new year's, but I was just wondering who's the best girl to go with??

Good luck, and Happy hunting in 2006!

BIGGUY

Try them out and let us know. :)
I have couple leads so far from the list, but they're not ones you mentioned. I'll do something about that most likely next month. One has to be really careful about this, as it could be a set up.