PDA

View Full Version : MILFs

Drooo
09-07-22, 10:32
So a weird thing happened, 2 different girls (I don't know either of them & it's my 2nd acct I use to check out hotties) hit me up on Insta late last night asking if I want to get together and smash. She sent me some photos and she's a BBW but she's cute. I asked what's the catch she said she's not looking for any money, she's just lonely and horny. If it weren't so late I might have gone over there. She's not too far away, but my spider sense was warning me not to go. Hmmmmm.

SaltyDog
09-07-22, 11:34
So a weird thing happened, 2 different girls (I don't know either of them & it's my 2nd acct I use to check out hotties) hit me up on Insta late last night asking if I want to get together and smash. She sent me some photos and she's a BBW but she's cute. I asked what's the catch she said she's not looking for any money, she's just lonely and horny. If it weren't so late I might have gone over there. She's not too far away, but my spider sense was warning me not to go. Hmmmmm.Why didn't you tell her you'd hit it in the mot? Good to see what the areas like first I think. I've known so many pretty bbw. I found it tough getting it in though. Big butt usually comes with a big belly.

NeedaBBBJCIM
09-07-22, 17:48
I'm interested and let me know as I d like to play with her and how d I d try to pay you back let me know. I'm interested in finding local women like that. Hopefully match schedules and types of sex acts etc.

So a weird thing happened, 2 different girls (I don't know either of them & it's my 2nd acct I use to check out hotties) hit me up on Insta late last night asking if I want to get together and smash. She sent me some photos and she's a BBW but she's cute. I asked what's the catch she said she's not looking for any money, she's just lonely and horny. If it weren't so late I might have gone over there. She's not too far away, but my spider sense was warning me not to go. Hmmmmm.

Drooo
09-08-22, 01:44
Okay so here is what happened, the first one I abstained from due to my spidey sense. The other one was a scam. After conversing with her for a few minutes she wanted me to come over right now and hook up. The catch. She wanted a $50 stream card for her kids to keep them busy while we do the deed. Ummmmmm no thanks. Such a scam and a waste of my time.

SaltyDog
09-08-22, 16:57
Okay so here is what happened, the first one I abstained from due to my spidey sense. The other one was a scam. After conversing with her for a few minutes she wanted me to come over right now and hook up. The catch. She wanted a $50 stream card for her kids to keep them busy while we do the deed. Ummmmmm no thanks. Such a scam and a waste of my time.Good thing you didn't send a card to her. That scam is getting old now I hope guys do t fall for this one.

PogeyBait
10-18-23, 12:28
Okay so here is what happened, the first one I abstained from due to my spidey sense. The other one was a scam. After conversing with her for a few minutes she wanted me to come over right now and hook up. The catch. She wanted a $50 stream card for her kids to keep them busy while we do the deed. Ummmmmm no thanks. Such a scam and a waste of my time.Dodged a bullet on that one bro. Thanks for the let know. For everyone reading and perhaps are new to this or new to ad sites where we find our lovely ladies, if they every require a deposit, don't fucking do it. It's not real, it's not safe and your little head doing the thinking is just going to skimp you of money and possibly put in a situation where you are blackmailed. Be safe and do your homework, gentleman.