PDA

View Full Version : Fet

LastsLonger
08-30-22, 16:36
Anyone on there, quite enjoyable.

PenilePerson15
08-30-22, 20:49
Anyone on there, quite enjoyable.Quite an amazing place and I used to spend a lot of time there. It takes some effort to get laid but once you establish yourself the floodgates will open. Haven't been there much post Covid and my only hang ups have been women who get emotionally attached and women who do not like hanging with married guys. Kind of a narrow needle to thread but doable with time and effort. As with most, a numbers game and you have to be crystal clear about your intentions AND your kinks, but it could lead to free or low cost sex and many of these chicks fuck like animals, literally!

JamesAndrews
08-31-22, 09:28
Quite an amazing place and I used to spend a lot of time there. It takes some effort to get laid but once you establish yourself the floodgates will open. Haven't been there much post Covid and my only hang ups have been women who get emotionally attached and women who do not like hanging with married guys. Kind of a narrow needle to thread but doable with time and effort. As with most, a numbers game and you have to be crystal clear about your intentions AND your kinks, but it could lead to free or low cost sex and many of these chicks fuck like animals, literally!What is fet?

LastsLonger
08-31-22, 12:45
What is fet?Fetlife.

I may make a meet and greet tonight. First Lady I met this was the scenario:

Come on over to my property. Love to meet ya!

I drive to Elk River area, ok house, huge land. She's running around in a swimsuit with animals in the yard. She said let's go for a walk, I will show the property. Lady yells out from the house, I am naked who's here wit you. She responds just a friend we won't come in. (Find out that is the husbands GF? LOL!

Go on the tour, about 75 yards into it, she says would you like to play with my tits I worry the swimsuit for you! I go of course. She pulls out a tit, and I sample the fabulous nipple! About 20 more yards, there is a chair on the corner of a walk path. She asks, can I touch you. Umm of course you can! Quickly she says take off your clothes and sit on the chair. Well alrighty then. Solid 5 minutes and then fireworks! I had to work to hold it for 5, she was impressive!

That may no the the norm, but it is a heck of a start!

DeepInGreek
08-31-22, 23:07
Fetlife.

I may make a meet and greet tonight. First Lady I met this was the scenario:

Come on over to my property. Love to meet ya!

I drive to Elk River area, ok house, huge land. She's running around in a swimsuit with animals in the yard. She said let's go for a walk, I will show the property. Lady yells out from the house, I am naked who's here wit you. She responds just a friend we won't come in. (Find out that is the husbands GF? LOL!

Go on the tour, about 75 yards into it, she says would you like to play with my tits I worry the swimsuit for you! I go of course. She pulls out a tit, and I sample the fabulous nipple! About 20 more yards, there is a chair on the corner of a walk path. She asks, can I touch you. Umm of course you can! Quickly she says take off your clothes and sit on the chair. Well alrighty then. Solid 5 minutes and then fireworks! I had to work to hold it for 5, she was impressive!

That may no the the norm, but it is a heck of a start!Please keep us posted on your progress. This sounds interesting.

PenilePerson15
09-01-22, 00:48
Please keep us posted on your progress. This sounds interesting.That does sound interesting, and hilarious!

I should have also mentioned that group sex is common. I'm not a gangbang guy but those are readily available within Fetlife, and in a lot of cases you have to attend a "munch" or meet and greet to essentially get cleared for admission to a gangbang. Basically just show up, be personable and normal, don't be a bigot, and make sure they know you are normal, and all is fine. I've been to munches and met women there, but never pulled trigger on gangbangs, just not my thing.

LastsLonger
09-02-22, 09:30
To a Hump day and Massage party on Wednesday for my first meeting. Didn't participate more voyeur and got there earlier before a lot if action started. But, great people honestly, good time, and got to see some great action and visuals for couples and others getting it on.

Truly enjoyed, I will attend more in the future when time allows, but getting to meet people in this environment may be my jam LOL! So far so good, and you do get consensual action without a fee. Also, numerous chances do potentially take care of some hot wife while husband is watching. .

Happtrav
09-02-22, 13:46
I have had a few positive meets and fun experiences on Fet.

But be warned most woman are Downright ugly and obese. Then there were the ones that are owned by men, Wow!

Also, forget about finding anyone younger than 30 years. There is way too much drama on Fet.

If you can think it, I have done it.

Fet is not for the weak of heart.

PublicCumGuy
07-10-23, 06:15
Getting verified is the biggest hurdle. Once you are though it's pretty fun. I've been to two parties, one hotel party started pretty slow, but I was able to get naked and ended up with my fist deep in a large woman's pussy, that was followed by a mediocre blow job. Second party was crowded but fun people. More of a voyeur there watching a few couples have sex before heading for the door.

I will definitely do more in the future.