PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Tyson Mikel
02-06-06, 00:24
Yo people, cant beleive no -one has been to CL in a months time. I am tonight and will report soon

Sleeping Bag
02-14-06, 00:30
Read the report and watch the video on this about couple of girls on Craigslist...
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1596778&page=1

Makes you wonder how many girls on Craigslist are in this kind of situation. Man, I'm all for f**ing and good fun and stuff, but, dang, not when it's like this. Especially if they're illegal. Makes me wanna beat the s*** out of the retard pimps who gotta do this. I'm horny, but I got heart. If I ever run into one of these s***bags who treats girls like this news report found, I'll beat the living daylights out of them.

peace...

The Sleeping Bag

Sleeping Bag
02-23-06, 20:08
Hooked up with Monique. Rather strange episode. First, she wanted me to book the hotel, which she said she'd deduct from the total price. So I obliged. When she arrived, however, she said that the total price was for bj only. And that the hotel price was additional if I wanted f/s. But I can tell that this young 19 yr old was desperate for $$$ and was very naive in trying to con guys, and she had a sweet way of trying to do it. I just had to laugh at the whole situation.

She is desperately lonely for male companionship and just a guy to show her compassion. She says she has a bf, but I think he must either be a total jerk or ignores her. She's got body bruises all over her otherwise very sweet and nice body that I can tell he must be beating on her. She tried to fish more $$$ from me, but rather than getting ticked off or blowing at her, I just sweetly said I don't have any more and she sweetly said nevermind. And we continued on with great fun.

She's very new to the whole business. Very innocent and naive. Tries to con guys for more $, but looks like a 5 yr old robbing a bank - you know she has no clue and is only doing it cuz her bf is forcing her or she's just desperate for $. I really felt very sorry for her.

What tops the weirdness factor is that the room is booked under my name, and she wanted to keep the room for herself for the entire night. Very, very weird.

The sex was great. She really gets into it. She has great personality and great attitude. And performance. If you're sweet with her, she warms up very nicely. But her attempts to ROB you are her issues. At least, she confesses that she's new to the business and has no clue what to do. So I told her about treating her clients well, and then the clients will spread good news about her. If she treats her clients bad, then they will spread bad reports about her. So I can see the desire in her to want to be a good "hostess" but was desperate for more $.

After we were done, her ride was not available. So I dropped her off where she needed to be.

Treat her nice, guys. She's new to the business and sweetness will win her heart over. Don't blow your stack if she tries to ROB u of more $. Just work with her, and she'll be butter in your hands.

Peace.

Rawwy4
02-23-06, 23:12
Sleeping,

How can I help her become better? PM me, thanks.

Wy4

Sleeping Bag
03-26-06, 12:32
Sleeping,

How can I help her become better? PM me, thanks.

Wy4

Just keep your cool.

Member #1783
04-13-06, 10:40
Scheduled a half hour with Sunny--I call her ahead to make sure she allowed facials and she said "below the eyes." A perfect target--I haven't cum in a week.

She's pretty fat and not very good looking, but long story short I get a little CBJ and then mount her for the facial. I ask her if she likes facials--she says no, which is perfect as facials are most fun when they gross out the victim. She tells me where I am allowed to shoot and it is below her chin only. I tell her if she tilts her head forward it will minimize the chance I will miss.

So she does, and the grimace on her face while she's preparing for it is great, so I pretend to jerk off for a bit so I can see her scrunched up face. Classic. Then I shoot one right up her nose (by moving in close), and then cover her hair, eyes, forehead, with the rest. HAHA! I apologize for my lack of control but she doesn't believe it.

She runs off, and I hear her breathing deeply in the bathroom, moaning. Unfortunately I don't hear any sobs. I am a terrible person--I wanted to feel like a big ruthless guy so I took a random unsuspecting 40-year-old and plastered her in cum. But it felt good.

I called her later to apologize, (well really to hear her talk about it), but she just said thanks and hung up.

Damage: $125
Memories: Priceless

Sleeping Bag
08-11-06, 02:48
Went to see Mimi (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/192589516.html). Over the phone, she said bareback was included with the price. Also, when I asked her how long of a time was the 1.5 for, she said as long as I want. She sounded really cute over the phone.

Well, found out in person, she's very strict. She said she did not know what bareback meant. OK, she speaks very little english, so I'll grant her that. Than she rushes me to finish quickly. When I reminded her that she had told me over the phone that I could take as long as I want, she claimed that she never said that.

Whatever... She's cute and has a lot of rules.

Member #6586
08-12-06, 03:30
It's assholes like 1783 that fuck up any good will providers may have towards us johns. Even though they are ****** they are people too.

SB,

Sorry to hear you got jobbed with the old say one thing on the phone do another when you lay your money down. It's costs so much to have fun that when I interface with a new provider I have her reconfirm what we agreed to on the phone before I lay a nickel down. If they squawk I walk....one thing I do is line-up three back ups in case your first choice is a dud. You do have to be prepared to walk out with your $$$ and I have a couple of times.

Horne
08-12-06, 17:04
You sound like a rapist and should seek help. I don't think what you have done is what the majority of members here are seeking.

Sleeping Bag
08-28-06, 05:01
It seems that every girl has a different take on what PSE is. Can someone here lay it straight what PSE entails? I know from the abbreviations what it stands for. What I need help is in know what exactly is it. Does it mean bareback or protected? etc.

Member #6586
08-28-06, 17:46
I visited one girl before with the "PSE" accronym and it was covered FS, BBBJ but the PSE part entailed her really getting into it i.e. moaning, groaning, changing positions.

Sleeping Bag
08-29-06, 02:14
well, went to go visit amp on sutter. not korean, but mostly chinese, i think. they set me with candy. there were 2 other girls, and one was cuter and younger looking, but they gave me some bs excuse that she was too tired. so i settled with candy, a close 2nd. turned out that candy was better than expected. definitely the massage is better than any korean amp i've visited. i'm definitely returning. she excelled at the table shower. really scrubbed me down good.

Then, the massage. WOW! my back feels great. just the massage alone is worth the $. it is .65 for 45 min. just their standard fee. no negotiating it. the extra, however, is negatiable. she asked for $.65 more, but i talked her down to $.25. and wow, she really got into it. i couldn't tell, however, if she was screaming in pain or in pleasure. her face looked like it could be expressed either way. So i stopped and then she screamed at me to keep going! so i obliged. her bj needs improvement, but she makes up for a great mish and doggy.

she freaking calls me superman and my dick supercock. haha! well, definitely a trip worth returning.

one ghetto thing though is that the place kinda smells well... ghetto. smells of light urine in the place. but service is a 9/10.

ciao!

Speedy53
08-30-06, 10:12
While out here visiting some relatives, I thought I would check out the board and see how the other mongers spend their time on the west coast.

I can honestly say that the report by 1738 was the weirdest that have encountered. I agree with Allen Eire, in the fact that these providers are people also.

I am from the Deep South, and we still treat our providers with respect. It goes a long way for repeat performances.

Sp 53

Salaryman
09-02-06, 18:07
Hi guys,

I'll be in SF on Thursday and Friday and wonder if you can help me to locate a reliable provider who would come to my hotel late at night. Am happy to pay USD 200 an hour for FS.

SM

Sleeping Bag
09-03-06, 03:07
Went to San Jose and met with Coco off of Stevens Creek. I have to say, "Wow!" She a 8/10 in looks and a 10/10 in performance. She really got into it. BBBJ, C/mish and doggy, and then let me BBBJCIM. Then she gave me a good massage session on my back and neck that made me melt in her hands. All for $.6 total.

I'm a definite repeater.

Member #6586
09-04-06, 01:22
Sleeping Bag,

I respect you as a regular contributor but I find it really hard to beleive a gal 8/10 in looks provided all that service for $60....come on now did you embelish just a little?

Salaryman,

Get real pal, you have two posts and you are already trolling for info? Go to Craigslist.com peruse the ladies for hire, call some, pick one, then report back here:)

Sleeping Bag
09-07-06, 00:39
Sleeping Bag,

I respect you as a regular contributor but I find it really hard to beleive a gal 8/10 in looks provided all that service for $60....come on now did you embelish just a little?

Salaryman,

Get real pal, you have two posts and you are already trolling for info? Go to Craigslist.com peruse the ladies for hire, call some, pick one, then report back here:)

Review the abbreviations (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897) again to discover that $.6 does not mean 60 dollars.

Peace!

Horne
09-07-06, 09:40
Went to San Jose and met with Coco off of Stevens Creek. I have to say, "Wow!" She a 8/10 in looks and a 10/10 in performance. She really got into it. BBBJ, C/mish and doggy, and then let me BBBJCIM. Then she gave me a good massage session on my back and neck that made me melt in her hands. All for $.6 total.

I'm a definite repeater.

Coco is real, been there, did that and will be back. Hard to believe that there are still some asian girls in the Bay area for $.40 -$.60 as good as Coco but they are there. Altho a lot of the AMP's place ads on CL for $$ just keep looking, some real gems for less with as good or better service. Don't you just love the indy's?

Member #6586
09-11-06, 03:28
Sorry about that SB I was not keeping up on my abreviations.

Youran Ahole
09-23-06, 11:52
You couldn't be more wrong! When I ran off to the bathroom, and you heard heavy breathing? I was cumming so hard! Your tiny penis and your diapers had me so turned on, I could barely hold myself back! I wish I could thank your mom personally for creating yet another prick. God knows there aren't enough of those allready. Keep up the good work 1783!! You're number one!

Sincerely, Sunny

aka Youran Ahole

Scheduled a half hour with Sunny--I call her ahead to make sure she allowed facials and she said "below the eyes." A perfect target--I haven't cum in a week.

She's pretty fat and not very good looking, but long story short I get a little CBJ and then mount her for the facial. I ask her if she likes facials--she says no, which is perfect as facials are most fun when they gross out the victim. She tells me where I am allowed to shoot and it is below her chin only. I tell her if she tilts her head forward it will minimize the chance I will miss.

So she does, and the grimace on her face while she's preparing for it is great, so I pretend to jerk off for a bit so I can see her scrunched up face. Classic. Then I shoot one right up her nose (by moving in close), and then cover her hair, eyes, forehead, with the rest. HAHA! I apologize for my lack of control but she doesn't believe it.

She runs off, and I hear her breathing deeply in the bathroom, moaning. Unfortunately I don't hear any sobs. I am a terrible person--I wanted to feel like a big ruthless guy so I took a random unsuspecting 40-year-old and plastered her in cum. But it felt good.

I called her later to apologize, (well really to hear her talk about it), but she just said thanks and hung up.

Damage: $125
Memories: Priceless

J Ride
01-04-07, 14:40
You guys are killing me here.... Where the hell are all the reports?

Anyway, I an encounter with a super hot CL provider recently. Her name is EVA. Search her name in CL. She's Filipina, about 19 or 20 years old. She's tiny but has big, soft titties. She's definately not fat; I hate fat girls. She has a really nice disposition; friendly and non-business. You guys should give her a try. My only gripe would be that she likes to stroll in late. Have fun!

J Ride

P.S. Remember to be nice!

ReallyaNiceGuy
01-19-07, 01:48
;
I saw this post from and older Asian woman offering a Prostate massage with BBBJ. I'd never experienced a true Prostate massage so I thought it might be fun. She did not post a number so I wrote her, she replied back and we set an appointment.

She is Korean, 42 years old, a little heavy but overall nice shape. Very nice lady, easy going and delivered as promised. Actually she delivered more. The massage was nice but to tell you the truth it really didn't do anything sexually for me. I never even got hard.

On the other hand the BBBJ was great. Both with and without Prostate massage. Finished with CIM. Nice.

I was with her about 2 and a half hours and she never rushed me or the session.

Mike

Sleeping Bag
01-20-07, 05:21
Saw Trisha the other day. The pic is not her. She even admits that. She is close to the pic, though. She would be a very hot one, but she's really on some heavy drugs or alcohol or something. Very naive. But she's sweet. She will do her best to milk more $$$ from you. But it's like watching a 10 year old trying to rob a bank - it's kinda funny to see.

Anyways, she enjoy talking alot and sharing her life story. If you're looking for a quickie or don't have the time to hear drama stories, then don't see this girl. But if you want some good conversation and don't mind letting her use some of your paid time to hear her story, she'll give a great bang. And great bang, she was.

But she's got major pimp who also kept calling her every 30 seconds. He was seriously annoying. She kept having to run in and out of her place to where the pimp was and she'd come back in and chat more.

She smelled like she didn't shower for days. Her kitty really needed washing. But she didn't seem to care. She was in her own world of wanting to share her life story and looked really out of it. But on the other hand, she's sweet and if you're patient and kind to her, she gives great attitude into the service. And she's pretty cute. Like I said, the pictures are phonies, but she's pretty close to the pictures.

Once is enough for me with her.

Peace!
Anyways, see her at your discretion.

Member #4802
01-31-07, 15:44
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/271030914.html

I was bored and horny on my last night in SF, so I started surfing Craigslist. Emailed a few providers, and Kitty got back to me quickly, so we started a conversation via email. As her ad promised, she sent me a G-rated picture of herself -- she's a very cute, girl next door type. Told her what I was looking for that night, which was basically a nude massage with an uncovered oral finish. She said she could provide this, and agreed to be at my hotel door within half an hour. True to her word, she was; and after a quick run across the street to the Rite Aid to get some massage oil, she came back and the fun started.

Kitty wasn't real familiar with the concept of a body to body massage, but once I explained it to her, she ran with it. We both stripped naked and I got my first look at her body. She's about my age, and in roughly my physical shape -- good, not perfect. A little sag in her chest, an extra pound or two around the middle. Still, nothing that was a turn off.

I get the feeling that she hasn't been doing this very long, she's a little unsure of herself. And since I don't visit providers too often, I'm not 100% confident with the process either, so it was a little awkward at first. But we got over that pretty quickly.

I got face down on the bed, Kitty oiled her hands with the KY warming lube, and gave me a nice massage, paying special attention to my ass and thighs, and teasing my balls from behind. She actually worked some of the tension out of my back and shoulders as well, working on my backside for probably 20-25 minutes total. She straddled me part of the time, dipping down to nibble on my neck and earlobes while grinding her crotch against my ass. Very nice.

Eventually, she had me flip over, she knelt between my legs, and started a warm, wet, and wonderful uncovered BJ. Her hands were very good at stroking my shaft and caressing my balls, and I was in heaven. After about 10 minutes of this, she must have forgotten that I wanted to finish orally and didn't want F/S. She looked up at me, licking the head of my cock, and asked if I wanted to put on a condom. The look on my face must have answered her question, and she immediately returned to business.

Kitty was good at slowing the pace when necessary, preventing me from reaching the point of no return right away. I was pretty wound up, and if she had been one of those providers looking to make a quick getaway, she probably could have been done with me within a few minutes. Fortunately, she prolonged the experience for me, slowing down and then speeding up.

Eventually, after 15 minutes or so, I was ready to explode and she sucked me faster and faster, pumping the base of my shaft. When I climaxed, she took the first spurt in her mouth, and then pulled off, pumping my cock as I shot the rest over her hand and chin. She let the first spurt drool back out of the corner of her mouth, too, I think.

Afterwards, she got me a washcloth from the bathroom and cuddled in the bed with me for a few minutes before dressing and leaving. A great time, best BBBJTC I've had from a provider. I would repeat.

Sv420
02-03-07, 00:07
This CL listing is flagged down by CL staff. Can you send me contact info through PM?

I was bored and horny on my last night in SF, so I started surfing Craigslist. Emailed a few providers, and Kitty got back to me quickly, so we started a conversation via email. As her ad promised, she sent me a G-rated picture of herself -- she's a very cute, girl next door type. Told her what I was looking for that night, which was basically a nude massage with an uncovered oral finish. She said she could provide this, and agreed to be at my hotel door within half an hour. True to her word, she was; and after a quick run across the street to the Rite Aid to get some massage oil, she came back and the fun started.

Kitty wasn't real familiar with the concept of a body to body massage, but once I explained it to her, she ran with it. We both stripped naked and I got my first look at her body. She's about my age, and in roughly my physical shape -- good, not perfect. A little sag in her chest, an extra pound or two around the middle. Still, nothing that was a turn off.

I get the feeling that she hasn't been doing this very long, she's a little unsure of herself. And since I don't visit providers too often, I'm not 100% confident with the process either, so it was a little awkward at first. But we got over that pretty quickly.

I got face down on the bed, Kitty oiled her hands with the KY warming lube, and gave me a nice massage, paying special attention to my ass and thighs, and teasing my balls from behind. She actually worked some of the tension out of my back and shoulders as well, working on my backside for probably 20-25 minutes total. She straddled me part of the time, dipping down to nibble on my neck and earlobes while grinding her crotch against my ass. Very nice.

Eventually, she had me flip over, she knelt between my legs, and started a warm, wet, and wonderful uncovered BJ. Her hands were very good at stroking my shaft and caressing my balls, and I was in heaven. After about 10 minutes of this, she must have forgotten that I wanted to finish orally and didn't want F/S. She looked up at me, licking the head of my cock, and asked if I wanted to put on a condom. The look on my face must have answered her question, and she immediately returned to business.

Kitty was good at slowing the pace when necessary, preventing me from reaching the point of no return right away. I was pretty wound up, and if she had been one of those providers looking to make a quick getaway, she probably could have been done with me within a few minutes. Fortunately, she prolonged the experience for me, slowing down and then speeding up.

Eventually, after 15 minutes or so, I was ready to explode and she sucked me faster and faster, pumping the base of my shaft. When I climaxed, she took the first spurt in her mouth, and then pulled off, pumping my cock as I shot the rest over her hand and chin. She let the first spurt drool back out of the corner of her mouth, too, I think.

Afterwards, she got me a washcloth from the bathroom and cuddled in the bed with me for a few minutes before dressing and leaving. A great time, best BBBJTC I've had from a provider. I would repeat.

Member #1783
02-07-07, 00:59
On the merits of this review, I also saw Kitty just now. As Eric mentioned, kinda cute, extremely compliant with my sometimes unsavory demands (long, rough, BJ with two facials and a rimjob). You'll have a much more enjoyable time with her if you treat her like a lady, appreciate her for who she is. If you are just looking for a hole you probably won't get as much out of her as she can give.

One weird thing is that she seemed a bit jumpy, and had me go back to my hotel to get part of the money (I had left it at the hotel) and then go take her to buy weed from some "legit" place on Howard. I was thinking with the little head and agreed. Perhaps she was more compliant with my somewhat extreme demands because of this.

I was bored and horny on my last night in SF, so I started surfing Craigslist. Emailed a few providers, and Kitty got back to me quickly, so we started a conversation via email....

Member #4802
02-07-07, 12:43
One weird thing is that she seemed a bit jumpy, and had me go back to my hotel to get part of the money (I had left it at the hotel) and then go take her to buy weed from some "legit" place on Howard. I was thinking with the little head and agreed. Perhaps she was more compliant with my somewhat extreme demands because of this.Weed, huh? Yeah, that is kind of surprising and weird. She may be working as a provider for the drug money, then.

I also haven't seen her ad on CL lately, searching with the usual keywords I'd used to find her initially. Did you see a CL ad, or just contact her directly?

Dcamper
02-10-07, 08:32
Anyone have any reports on Elaine, outcall CMT, who advertises Night Massages on craigslist?

LE Watcher
02-13-07, 01:59
Links for her are gone. Anyone know how to get hold of her? I'll be up there tomorrow and she sounds like a winner.

Sleeping Bag
02-17-07, 15:25
Maybe I'm confusing Dino from Jetsons with this Dyna chick I saw, but they both have one thing in common... woof-woof.

OK, I'm being too mean. Her personality fluctuates between likeable and jerk (female version of the b-word, which this system will display it as *****). She switches very easily between the two. She's wayyyyy fatter than the pics - don't trust the pics. And she does everything covered, but does take facials. Even FIV, she told me to wrap my fingers... I thought to myself, "weirdo."

She cut the session off shorter than what I paid for by coming up with some lame excuse that her friends were waiting on her.

On the plus side, her pussy is really tight. She's only 21 and has been in the business for less than a year. So she is still learning.

I do not recommend Dyna, unless you're into fat, weird personality chicks.

J Ride
02-24-07, 15:55
Banged Layla on Craigslist a few weeks ago. She has both legit and phony pictures in her ad. The real picture is of her with a tit hanging out taking a picture in front of the bathroom mirror. She is a little chubbier than I normally like, but she makes up for it with a cute face and natural, huge, soft titties. By the way, she if filipino and about 19 years old. For $. 6 she gave me two pops. The first one she straddled me cow girl and I finished in mish. The second she gave me a BBBJ with cim. I really didn't expect either bb or cim, but it was a very welcome surprise. I made her work too, because my battery doesn't recharge as quickly as it used to (though I'm young. Too much pussy). She works out of fremont and hayward. Very nice, no pimp, still has a twang of innocence about her which makes her company pleasant.

J Rid

Sleeping Bag
04-07-07, 13:01
I reported over in San Jose "General" about Britney. She's got an ad on both RB and CL. Stay away from this ROB. You can read my full report here(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=515810&postcount=62).

peace

Member #4802
04-30-07, 16:44
Those of you who'd asked about Kitty a couple months ago, after my review and one other, she's popped back up on CL again today:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/321795281.html

Probably one of these providers that works only when she's in need of the cash. Still, if you're looking for an appointment TODAY, she's offering quite a deal.

LeroyLaCroy
05-02-07, 18:19
Can one of you local experts help me out on this one? I see several of the CL ladies say they will go to a residence or "The Hot Tubs" but not hotels. Where are these Hot Tubs located? Anyone have the 411 or a link for me?

Sincerely Appreciate the help,

LeroyLaCroy

Gogagoga
05-03-07, 18:13
Hot Tubs is located on 2200 Van Ness, between Broadway and Vallejo http://www.thehottubs.com/

Can one of you local experts help me out on this one? I see several of the CL ladies say they will go to a residence or "The Hot Tubs" but not hotels. Where are these Hot Tubs located? Anyone have the 411 or a link for me?

Sincerely Appreciate the help,

LeroyLaCroy

Member #4802
06-14-07, 23:25
Had a session with Kali today:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/352035588.html

She was easy to schedule last-minute, she works out of an apartment building several blocks from Union Square. An easy walk from my hotel, especially on a gorgeous day.

$185 for a one-hour massage. She gets topless on the flip side. Massage technique is amazing, and the finish is absolutely wonderful. She brought me right to the edge several times, never quite sure when she was going to finish the job. When she finally did, I saw stars.

Highly recommended, and I would repeat. PM me if you need more info.

Guuuud
06-15-07, 02:00
She got really good pics on her ad, not sure if that her real look:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ers/352443374.html

Has anybody tried her, please let us know.

Thanks

Pierre9867
06-28-07, 17:18
Well it was another day just browsing through the CL. Trying to find someone different or new and bang there she blows. Never seen her before. Pictures were not perfessional. But she did look real hot. I called her up and from the phone conversation she was a real find. Not trying to rush me off the phone. See thats the start if she will rush you once your there. We went through the basic screen process and she said she only does incalls do to no car and that she's new to the area. O. K. It was worth a shot. She has no reviews becuase get this. She doesnt know about the rb. She only post on the CL and backpages. Well when I got there she was everything I wanted nice figure. Toes done. She had on nice perfume. Had a porno on in the background. Nice outfit. School girl. My favorite. She had green eyes that looked so good when she was looking up at me while we. Anyway she gave me great service for my multipal hr. I told her I would give her a review becuase she is real a good find. Happy hunting if you want she said its o. K to post her number. Her name is melody and her number is 408-830-4989 you have to go to the s. F. Bay area CL. Go to the. T. San Jose and type in 4989 in the seach colum and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Benover
07-14-07, 05:43
Had a session with Kali today:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/352035588.html

She was easy to schedule last-minute, she works out of an apartment building several blocks from Union Square. An easy walk from my hotel, especially on a gorgeous day.

$185 for a one-hour massage. She gets topless on the flip side. Massage technique is amazing, and the finish is absolutely wonderful. She brought me right to the edge several times, never quite sure when she was going to finish the job. When she finally did, I saw stars.

Highly recommended, and I would repeat. PM me if you need more info. Did you get full-service?

Tsuji
08-04-07, 23:45
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/389529609.html

Hi all, I'm heading to San Jose for a conference this Mon & Tue. I've been researching your forum for a well review provider. I found an old review for Trina in San Jose. Looks hot, but today I saw the same pic but for an Erica here in San Diego? Twins or did she migrate or someone here just using her pics. I'm hoping not to fall for a fake pictures. Thanks all. Good hunting.

Sleeping Bag
09-05-07, 18:16
OK, guys. I ran into this CL posting on Brooke: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ers/413397257.html.

Then I was bored and went to other cities to see their CL postings. Over in D.C., I ran into a posting on a girl name Amber: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ers/414694767.html.

So, what do you guys think? Similar girls? Definitely similar style of photo and similar backdrop.

S Times
09-07-07, 01:26
OK, guys. I ran into this CL posting on Brooke: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ers/413397257.html.

Then I was bored and went to other cities to see their CL postings. Over in D.C., I ran into a posting on a girl name Amber: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ers/414694767.html.

So, what do you guys think? Similar girls? Definitely similar style of photo and similar backdrop.Probably same agent using stock pics.

Sleeping Bag
09-07-07, 07:11
Probably same agent using stock pics.

I posted this on the DC forum (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3843), and those guys are on top of it. One monger says that these two stock pics and a 3rd one are 5.0.

Sleeping Bag
09-22-07, 03:49
Saw this ad (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ers/428641965.html), and called. The mamasan who answered didn't speak a lick of English. But she understood me. After 3 minutes of repeatedly asking her for address, she finally gave it to me.

I then arrived at the address, and mamasan answers the door. She starts ranting at me in Chinese, which I don't understand. She then invites me to sit down in the living room where 2 other guys were waiting in line ahead of me. I told mamasan I'd return later. About 3 hours later, I show up again. This time, no waiting.

I went straight to one of the available girls. The rest is typical AMP story.
As in other AMPs, this girl says that my cock was the biggest she ever had. She said that not only was her pussy hurting, but her tummy also. lol. I laughed so hard after she said that.

Overall, a decent experience.

Peace...

Riverman2
10-31-07, 20:20
I'm 40 year old white male staying in the SF area on business and decided to check out Craig's List.

I am partial to asian women and they had quite a few listed. Don't know for sure, but it seems to me that most of the photos are not the actual woman. In fact, after calling one ad, I specifically asked about this and was informed that "they are photos of similar women. " Oh, well, I decided to take a chance, but I kept my expectations low.

Since I could not rely on the veracity of the ads, I narrowed down the selections by geography since this area can be a real pain in the ass to drive around in. If I was going to get ripped off, I wanted didn't want to be stuck in traffic for a couple of hours for the pleasure.

So I called the number for Niki described a 24 year old 34c-24-34. I was directed to an apartment within 15 minutes of my hotel an hour after my call for my one hour session. Perfect.

Was greeted at the door by "Niki. " Well, no suprise she was not 24, but somewhere between 38 and 44. Still, her body was just as described and she was quite pretty. Having patronized my share of AMP's around the country, I did not lose hope as I have found that asian women age remarkably well and some of the older ones really know what they are doing.

As her ad had touted her massage skills, I expected this to be similar to the AMP experience, just in a private apartment. This was pretty much the scene. She offered a shower, but I declined as had just showered at my hotel (I had anticipated this and had showered earlier so that it wouldn't eat into my session time).

I took off my clothes and she directed me to lie face down on the bed. She was dressed in a skimpy black bra and thong. She proceeded to give a much needed and rather decent back massage. She then did my arms, but, and feet, then had me flip over. Next she caressed my legs then started giving my pole the attention it deserved.

After caressing my balls and penis with a light fingered touch, she proceeded to a decent BBBJ. Unlike probably most guys, I don't really enjoy BJ's from sex workers for some reason, and covered sex isn't my favorite either. The fact is, I like a nice hand job from an attractive woman as it itself feels good as well as the fact that I have access to her body so that my hands can roam.

To Nikis great credit the session was completely unrushed and she progressively built my pleasure by alternating beteen hand action, mouth action, sucking my nipples and me sucking her nipples and I had complete hand access to her nice firm soft body.

At some point, her bra came off, but not the thong (fine with me).

What I liked about this situation versus the typical AMP experience is that it was completely unrushed and I walked out after a full hour with my plumping thoroughly flushed. All in all, not bad, and I have certainly done worse.

Ratings: Face-6. 5 Body-8 Service-9. Damages: 160 gringo pesos.

Jung At Heart
11-20-07, 00:48
Badly in need of a sexual treat, I got on the phone to an escort service that came up on Yahoo, not far from where I am staying on the peninsula with my cousin. The service, Pleasure Playmates, is based in Menlo Park but only seems to have women working for them out of the East Bay.

When I called, I asked for an Asian girl, but they said she would not be available for an hour, so I asked about someone else. The pleasant and helpful woman at the service had a woman call me--from Oakland. She had never heard of the city I was living in, a bad sign and said it would be 350 an hour because of her long trip down.

I hated to wait and make her go through the traffic so I declined and called the service to say thanks but no thanks. Moments later I get a call from a woman named Angela, who said she'd do me for $200 for an hour, but she was in Pleasant Hill and on her way to San Francisco--to see a friend.

We set a time an hour and a half later, and I called her. She was at the Marriot in San Francisco, she said and would take another hour. Would I wait? "Sure, " I said. "Come on down. "

I had planned to get a hotel room for privacy, but my cousin decided to split and let me have the master bed room. I am guessing that was enough for Angela to pass. She would call and say she was stuck in traffic--sounded like she was in a bar telling the person next to her to shut up while she talked on the phone.

Two hours later, the service called to ask if she had arrived, because they hadn't been able to reach her. They guessed she had just backed out and offered to send another girl, again from the east bay--"but it will only be 30 minutes. It's near Hayward and that's near the San Mateo Bridge and that's near you, right? " Well, yes and no. With no traffic it would take 45 minutes at least and it was Sunday evening. She wanted $300 an hour.

At which point, my cousin offered that Craig's list is cheaper. Although there are a zillion local ads, 80 percent of the phone numbers were Marin, Alameda, Oakland or Santa Clara County numbers. More distances and not THAT cheap. Pissed off and determined to get my rocks off, I decided on an incall ad instead that offered two girls for $280 an hour or one for $160.

Having never done a real FMF, I thought fuck it, literally. I decided to go for the special. There are a number of these ads from the same operator on Craigs list and it seems mostly the girls are Chinese and I'm guessing all from Singapore, with each girl or pair of girls in one ad sharing one apartment in the San Mateo or Redwood Shores area.

I went to see Crysta and Brissa, both Singapore Chinese in an apartment in San Mateo. The operator didn't want to give me the address until I was there, but I have no cell phone so she gave in, providing I show up spot on time. She has to call the girls to say it's OK to open the door when someone knocks.

I learned this because I showed up early, the door was not answered so I went to a nearby mall, found a payphone, called their handler, returned and was happily ushered in. The photos in the ad are fairly accurate.

Brissa, maybe 38-42 in age with nice boobs and a sultry look greeted me at the door in a black negligee, panties and bra--a good look for her with her bright red lipstick. She has been around and is a wonderful contrast to her young partner Crysta.

Crysta is tall and chubby with nice boobs and an infectious smile--she also has a surgical scar on her abdomen if that is a putoff to you. I'm guessing she is about 28. Despite being from Singapore, she speaks almost no English. Brissa's English is pretty good and she is the senior partner of the duo.

Crysta showered with me and both teamed up to give me a massage with fairly good technique for women in their trade. I told them I had to flip over because my erection was too painful for me to continue to lie on my stomach and they went to work on my cock.

Crysta's cock sucking is pretty basic although her mouth is large and her tongue energetic, but Brissa is a PRO. On the other hand, Crysta is so gosh darm cute I couldn't resist eating out her hairy pussy and had her sit on my face while Brissa swallowed me with superb skill.

The combination of Crysta's enthusiasm and Brissa's mouth brought me off in record time and they reversed roles. I instructed Brissa to squat on my face by telling her I loved to eat. To which she said, "Me too! "

Crysta's technique, however, sucks--so to speak--and Brissa was coaching her while squating on my face.

I think Brissa used a disinfectant in her pussy because she tasted like an industrial-strength antibacterial mouthwash. I had them go back to the first way and that didn't bring me off so I fucked both of them. It appeared that fucking is on the menu only if you ask for it. However, when I said, who wants to ride, the condoms came out of hiding in a flash. Brissa instructed Crysa on the proper technique for getting one on and then asked me who I wanted to fuck. I picked Brissa, but I should have started with Crysta.

Brissa tries hard but is not a good actress. Calling me "darling" over and over while fucking had no effect on my arousal level and only served to accentuate that it was an act. Crysta was a little tighter and really loves to fuck, however. While fucking one, the other would massage my balls and asshole--Brissa appears to really like this but I wish she would trim her nails before she fingered my asshole. The irritation distracted from the great feeling I got from the anal fingering.

I still didn't come and asked Brissa to go down on me again. Which she did, but no second pop. Damn. They were worried about running late saying the operator would charge them more.

They hustled me into and out of the shower and I tipped them $20 each.

No second pop although I was on the edge and in a state of high excitement most of the time. Still, both are real nice and a real GFE, that is if you have two gfs at once and they are both into you. I had a real good time and will consider going back again.

Brissa: Looks 6, technique 8, enthusiasm 7

Crysa: Looks 7, technicue 5, enthusiasm 9

If you want to try, hurry. They will leave the U. S. To return to Singapore in time for Chinese New Year in February.

On the other hand. I noticed another woman listed by--I am guessing--the same operator that is really a bomb.

Eugenek14
01-14-08, 20:22
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/535342437.html. 250 an hour with msog. I am going to the Bay in a week or two and was wondering if someone wanted to take advantage. Please share the knowledge.

Dag Wood
03-02-08, 00:48
Hiya guys,

I need to be a good consumer here. I was in SF last week (Feb 20-21) on business and gave Craigslist a flyer (I should have relied on sf redbook, and will definitely do that next time). Anyway, I came up with Mei, short, round & Filipina mix, who came to my hotel (downtown off Market) but took an extra hour longer than promised to arrive, and upsold like crazy, $100 became $200, and I shoulda said no (but you know how it is). Anyway, everything was hurry, hurry, a CBJ was accomplished, but the whole thing amounted to about 20 minutes of contact (which makes it about $20 a minute, a sad lesson). Anyway, unless you like the hurryup and like 'them short and brown, I would skip this one (and definitely look in sf redbook instead, a much safer place to be than CL). I did redeem the business trip the next night by going to Nikki's AMP. And thanks to everyone for the advice about that. But I'll compliment Nikki's in the AMP thread. Hope this is helpful!

Comcast1
03-13-08, 20:19
Any of you guys know this girl? She supposed to be from your area but she is posting on CL in Memphis so I thought as fine as she is some os you guys would know her. PM me if you do or let me know where I can find reviews.

Tnbootyseeker
06-09-08, 22:04
Any one know this provider? She is advertising in New Orleans.

SF listing

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/ers/eby?query=5310&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&neighborhood=

NO listing

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/711911289.html

Pics dont look the same to me.

Alibi
06-20-08, 02:03
I am in town from Chicago and had Delilah come over:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/725786178.html

"Hi Gentlemen!

I'm delivering the FINEST in a super sensual full
body massage tailored just for you!Specializing
in the wonderful art of EROTIC massage,I incorporate
sizzling and stimulating CMT style techniques along
with my very own intuitive touch guaranteed to drive
you WILD!

I'm an ultra petite and *curvalicious*,honey blonde
haired,green eyed bohemian beauty..Very sleek and
stylish...no tattoos or piercings...early 30's....

Full Body Sensual Massage $160
(One Fabulous Hour +)415.306.1029
Longer Sessions Available Too! "

From the time I talked to her on the phone, I knew we would have a good time, becuase she was very easy going and nice. When she showed up, she was is mid 30s maybe, super tight body, nice natural C cups, super clean, gave a great massage (for 1.25 hours, no clock watching) in lingere, still just a really nice girl, no talk about money (she didn't even look at ir or pick it up until she was leaving) and the ending was fantastic.

I don't think anything more than a massage and a handshake is available (didn't try, but that's the sense I get), but if that is your thing, you are not going to do much better than her.

Looks -8
Body - 9
Attitude-10
Massage-9
Release-9

Chowder
10-28-08, 02:38
This one was a waste of time and money ($$).

Great set of tits - but you can't touch them.

Rub my balls with the lotion bottle.

Covers her bush with her hand and you can't do good pentration.

Keeps an eye on the time.

Call me boys! Jessica 5'4 115 lbs 38C-24-35 Your place only! *82 4 1 5 3 06 3 66 6

Sabor
10-29-08, 16:46
Sorry to hear she was a rob. I've been contemplating in giving her a call. She has some mixed reviews on Redbook and looks sexy but not worth it. Credit yourself with a TOFTT Chowder!

Be safe!

CityDweller
10-31-08, 07:34
Good Morning fellow mongers. Was hoping someone could help a brother out with a recommendation of a great GFE girl. Ideally non-asian as that I can get at either CEO or many other fine establishments. Looking to mix it up a bit and the information on RB is just too much and overwhelming. Appreciate it in advance, as I'll be out there for work next week.

Thanks again and happy mongering!

Viper92552
11-06-08, 22:26
www.poshlistings.com
http://stumblehere.com
http://www.oddbark.com
www.freeified.com
www.webcosmo.com
We are all know Craigslist is have problems use this is instead.

I am not the owner nor do I have a interest in the site

Spaulding Gray
02-25-09, 08:00
Just bumping a thread to see if I am posting accurately.

================================================

To facilitate the need for Members to post test messages, I created a special section in the Forum specifically for this purpose. This "Test Message" section is listed under the Site Administration section of the Forum, under "Test Messages".

Please use this specially created section to post Test Messages in the future.

Thanks,

Jackson

Badlarry76
02-26-09, 12:26
I'm going to be visiting the bay area soon and I've been combing these threads for some info. Judging just by the amount of CL posts, there's got to be a ton of action out there, but not much feedback here. Can anyone PM with massage reviews, or any other monger action out there. I'm gonna find some action, but I'd like to be better informed. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

BL

Italianguy1966
07-15-09, 14:16
I'm visiting SFO next week, and I was in contact with the woman in this ad. Let me know if anyone knows of her or has visited her. I emailed her, and she emailed back right away. She asked me to let her know when I'd like to meet.

Here are her two emails to me:

Hi !@#$,

It's great to hear from you! Yes, I will be available from 7/23 through 7/27. Do you already know what day/time you prefer to schedule with me? Do you have a reference from another provider you have seen? Can you please tell me a little about yourself (line of work, hobbies, stats)?

Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you!

Vanessa
415 724 4427

I responded to that email letting her know that I didn't have any provider references.

She then sent a second email:

Hi !@#$,

Thank you for telling me about yourself & for sharing the photo. You are a handsome devil! I understand you do not have a reference, and I'm okay with working around that. I noted that you will be visiting from 7/23 to 7/27, so when you know your schedule and would like to set up a time and date, please send me an email.

Thank you & have a great week!

Vanessa

Two links for her:

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=44447

http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/alink.pl?ab=www.vanessamassage.com

Yunghung12
09-21-09, 16:56
This one was a waste of time and money ($$).

Great set of tits - but you can't touch them.

Rub my balls with the lotion bottle.

Covers her bush with her hand and you can't do good pentration.

Keeps an eye on the time.

Call me boys! Jessica 5'4 115 lbs 38C-24-35 Your place only! *82 4 1 5 3 06 3 66 6Why would you want someone else to come over your house anyway?

To me thats just asking for problems.

Papaya Lover
12-29-09, 18:35
Stacey is based out of San Francisco but travels frequently. This report is from an experience I had with her recently in Denver.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=142098

I called Stacey and found out she charges $240/hr. I don't usually spend this kind of coin, but I thought I would treat myself. I don't usually go for blonds, but her pictures convinced me to try something new. The pictures are of her, but are several years old. She's in her mid-20s, probably 130-lbs. She's still cute, but just a little heavier. Not someone to see if you're looking for someone slender. She does have nice breasts, though. Her nipples lie flat against her large areolas. It took some oral stimulation to make them erect.

She was clean, smelled nice, and was a nice conversationalist. She allows light kissing but no DATY. Very nice TF. The session lasted as long as it did because we talked a lot in the beginning. She told me once you come, the session's over.

She wasn't ready when I arrived but asked me to wait in the lobby of her hotel. Our session started about 15 minutes late.

I would rate the overall experience as in my top five. Not a GFE, nor a PSE, which I've been lucky enough to experience both, but a really nice time. Value? Well, no regrets but I won't be spending that much again anytime soon. But she's a nice girl.

Lovings
01-15-10, 20:01
Hi,

None of the sites listed have much traffic, according to Alexa. Stumblehere.comis a little better, but has a very small number of escort listings. Probably because they have a strict no-adult policy.

Currently, the only cheap Craigslist-like alternative with "almost anything goes" policy is http://www.Backpage.com, which is a huge national site. It has a couple ad upgrades you might appreciate too. Auto reposting, multi-city ads etc. People in adult entertainment report very good success rates with them.

You can also post ads on several free sites, as well as some paid ones. My full report is here.

http://blog. Lovings.com/20090521/craigslist-update-and-other-adult-classified-services/

(I'm not an employee of http://www.Backpage.com, in fact, they're a direct competitor of my own site. But I've been in the industry for 13+ years, and part of my job description is Adult Internet Marketing.)

Beamer2000
02-21-10, 13:49
I think the number of ads on craigslist for providers has gone down since their start of the phone verification. I found a newer free classifieds web site that doesn't require that, http://www.classifiedsbyzip.com

What I like about them is the search is done by zip codes and how many miles you're willing to travel so you can get more results suited to your needs. Another good thing is the providers can show a thumbnail in the search results, which makes it a lot easier to choose the ad you want to view and also makes it easier to find again.

AlvinYap2020
11-04-11, 16:32
Has anyone here seen Ivy? She used to be at West side Studios in Berkeley. I've searched and found a little info that moved to somewhere else but couldn't find specific info. If you have any 411 on her, please reply or pm me.

TonyAndolleni
07-01-13, 19:20
Sfbay. Craigslist. Org / sfc / res / 3864965974. Html.

Heads up. These are not current pix. She has gained 40-50 and is not worth what she thinks. She will pose nude do HJ nothing else. Not worth the $ IMHO.

Charlsalanhead
07-27-13, 11:59
I think the number of ads on craigslist for providers has gone down since their start of the phone verification. I found a newer free classifieds web site that doesn't require that,

http://www.classifiedsbyzip.com

What I like about them is the search is done by zip codes and how many miles you're willing to travel so you can get more results suited to your needs. Another good thing is the providers can show a thumbnail in the search results, which makes it a lot easier to choose the ad you want to view and also makes it easier to find again.I'm always interested in how other cities do their thing.

In Birmingham, CL is dead. A scam site for lame ass ads. BP rocks with new and old talent every day.

We review big time there. We have a very good bead on the shit providers and the good.

ECCIE is a good review site and us confirmed that contribute have created a few invite only secret Groups on Face Book.

Ted Cummins I'd you care to check out my fake profile and see the friends I play with.

However to get in our Groups one must be invited then the admin must approve it.

Out of the public eye and always PG 13.

We review and post if we are available.

Then message back and forth.

Where does a guy go who is free today?

RGood
03-23-18, 22:17
Well this is dead.