PDA

View Full Version : Utr

TheRogue099
08-25-22, 20:00
Well, guess this forum needed a UTR thread. I couldn't find one.

Anyway, UTR mentioned September 8. If interested.

TheRogue099
08-31-22, 22:52

Anyway, UTR mentioned September 8. If interested.A spot opened up. Inquire witihn.

TheRogue099
09-04-22, 10:00
Just been informed that in addition to the 8th. She is available Saturday. September 10 also.

Inquire within. Thanks.

TheRogue099
09-09-22, 09:09

Anyway, UTR mentioned September 8. If interested.To the gents that saw her yesterday. Thanks - She mentioned you were all respectful and a treat. She had fun.

She still has a morning slot available on the 10th - then will be gone for awhile...

Jay Twogo
09-10-22, 17:16
To the gents that saw her yesterday. Thanks - She mentioned you were all respectful and a treat. She had fun.

She still has a morning slot available on the 10th - then will be gone for awhile...I was fortunate to be able to spend some time with Rogues UTR this week. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Tall and lean with a great rack and beautiful eyes. Friendly, communicative and smart. Oh and talented.

She is new to this so still getting comfortable in the role I think, but she is a keeper.

She travels a bit, so may not be available for a few weeks, but I look forward to a rematch when she is. Props to Rogue for bringing her our way.

TheRogue099
09-15-22, 13:12
UTR just reached out and will be in town on the 22nd and 24th of September. Mornings / Afternoons. Incall Only.

Inquire within.

TheRogue099
09-19-22, 12:11
UTR just reached out and will be in town on the 22nd and 24th of September. Mornings / Afternoons. Incall Only.

Inquire within.1 Morning available both days.

TheRogue099
09-20-22, 14:13
Sorry, she had to cancel this week.

Monday, September 26 she is available.

Rockit
09-20-22, 16:35
Want to start by thanking TheRogue for starting this thread. It's a great day as a former retired Tampa UTR who had great reviews and a large following has resurfaced again in Palm Harbor. She's actually been testing the waters over on your side of the bay for a few weeks as a SUTR (super UTR). Some USASG Senior Members have already seen her and it went so well, she decided it is time to come out as an UTR again. There is no plans to advertise on any sites and she will not be sharing any full facial pics. You could say she is a USASG exclusive!

She is an amazing sexy, smart, funny, experienced 36 year old provider that stands 5'8", 136#, very perky boobs with short blonde hair. And brothers, those stats are real and verified personally by me. She has a quite, private home incall that is very monger friendly close to you in Palm Harbor. She does not do QV as she wants to take some time to get to know her clients and provide a real, passionate UTR type session, so please don't ask for a quick visit. HH is $$ and a FH is $$$ 5. She may do outcall, but transportation both ways and an extra $. 5 is needed for her to consider. Standard visits include LFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. But here is where it gets really interesting brothers, she is willing to expand her menu and provide customized sessions as she gets to know you. Outstanding!

Brother, please understand a few things. She is an UTR for a reason. She does not do this full time and has a very active life away from the hobby. We all know UTR providers can be a bit tough to get a hold of and schedule due to not being full time. Please be understanding and have some patience with her. It is well worth the effort. Many Seniors have ghosted UTR providers of late. That's why TheRouge is handling his current one the way he is. (Awesome job BTW TheRogue). This provider is hoping she doesn't have to go that route, but if she gets ghosted a few times, she might. The attached pics were taken yesterday, Sunday the 19th. She has requested only Senior members with current reviews should request her contact via PM. As always, please don't shoot the messenger and YMMV. Gentleman, please welcome, or should I say, please welcome back to the Bay Area the amazing Coco!

TheRogue099
09-20-22, 17:09
UTR just reached out and will be in town on the 26th of September. Mornings / Afternoons. Incall Only.

Inquire within.Sorry for the delay Thanks.

ManateeFresh
09-20-22, 19:17
Want to start by thanking TheRogue for starting this thread. It's a great day as a former retired Tampa UTR who had great reviews and a large following has resurfaced again in Palm Harbor. She's actually been testing the waters over on your side of the bay for a few weeks as a SUTR (super UTR). Some USASG Senior Members have already seen her and it went so well, she decided it is time to come out as an UTR again. There is no plans to advertise on any sites and she will not be sharing any full facial pics. You could say she is a USASG exclusive!

She is an amazing sexy, smart, funny, experienced 36 year old provider that stands 5'8", 136#, very perky boobs with short blonde hair. And brothers, those stats are real and verified personally by me. She has a quite, private home incall that is very monger friendly close to you in Palm Harbor. She does not do QV as she wants to take some time to get to know her clients and provide a real, passionate UTR type session, so please don't ask for a quick visit. HH is $$ and a FH is $$$ 5. She may do outcall, but transportation both ways and an extra $. 5 is needed for her to consider. Standard visits include LFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. But here is where it gets really interesting brothers, she is willing to expand her menu and provide customized sessions as she gets to know you. Outstanding!

Brother, please understand a few things. She is an UTR for a reason. She does not do this full time and has a very active life away from the hobby. We all know UTR providers can be a bit tough to get a hold of and schedule due to not being full time. Please be understanding and have some patience with her. It is well worth the effort. Many Seniors have ghosted UTR providers of late. That's why TheRouge is handling his current one the way he is. (Awesome job BTW TheRogue). This provider is hoping she doesn't have to go that route, but if she gets ghosted a few times, she might. The attached pics were taken yesterday, Sunday the 19th. She has requested only Senior members with current reviews should request her contact via PM. As always, please don't shoot the messenger and YMMV. Gentleman, please welcome, or should I say, please welcome back to the Bay Area the amazing Coco!Yes sir, I endorse this sweet lady. Her sessions are very sensual and overall satisfying. I'll have to get that contact info myself to set up a future visit.

RichardFliehr
09-21-22, 07:29
Our good friend, Rockit, introduced me to this lovely UTR in a dream I had a couple of weeks ago, and she did not disappoint! Safe, clean, quiet incall location off the beaten path. When I arrived, she was wearing cutoff jean shorts and a white t-shirt that showed off her perky breasts. She was smiling and shaking her ass for me. I liked her instantly!

We took the dream to the bedroom, and she has a great body and incredible mic skills. BBBJ was divin! Enjoyed a hot 69 with her as well, and she tasted so good! Started with cg, then mish, and then K9. She made me cum very hard to end the dream.

Coco has a great personality, makes you feel at ease, and is a Rockstar in the bedroom! All of these qualities have me wanting to experience her more, and I will be repeating this dream as often as I can!

GhostRider50
09-21-22, 11:36
Our good friend, Rockit, introduced me to this lovely UTR in a dream I had a couple of weeks ago, and she did not disappoint! Safe, clean, quiet incall location off the beaten path. When I arrived, she was wearing cutoff jean shorts and a white t-shirt that showed off her perky breasts. She was smiling and shaking her ass for me. I liked her instantly!

We took the dream to the bedroom, and she has a great body and incredible mic skills. BBBJ was divin! Enjoyed a hot 69 with her as well, and she tasted so good! Started with cg, then mish, and then K9. She made me cum very hard to end the dream.

Coco has a great personality, makes you feel at ease, and is a Rockstar in the bedroom! All of these qualities have me wanting to experience her more, and I will be repeating this dream as often as I can!I have seen her a couple times myself, and echo all said. She has a safe incall, clean room (at a house), enjoys her work. There are none better along the coast.

M Fever
09-22-22, 16:34
Instructed not to discuss her on forums.

Coco has a great personality, makes you feel at ease, and is a Rockstar in the bedroom! All of these qualities have me wanting to experience her more, and I will be repeating this dream as often as I can!.

M Fever
09-23-22, 09:14
Instructed not to discuss her on forums.

.Ok her rule has changed it's been explained to me. Ok to review just no posting number or photo.

TheRogue099
09-23-22, 19:01
Ok her rule has changed it's been explained to me. Ok to review just no posting number or photo.Which is why they are called UTRs. Reviews are ok but names and numbers are a no no.

Guys that reviewed my UTR did a super job. "TheRogues" UTR is a good reference.

Bill Ho
09-24-22, 09:16
If UTR Coco is a member here and reads this, she can PM me with her info, if she has need for another admirer. Bill Ho.

RichardFliehr
09-24-22, 14:48
I know she's UTR, but I've seen her, things went well, and I'm being ghosted by her now. My time is limited, so if you're in a similar situation, I do not recommend her or any other UTR for that matter. I am going back to my sure things. Chasing her is not worth the effort when your time is constrained.

GhostRider50
09-24-22, 15:53
She is losing her current location, hope she stays close to the coast.

TheRogue099
09-24-22, 21:51
I know she's UTR, but I've seen her, things went well, and I'm being ghosted by her now. My time is limited, so if you're in a similar situation, I do not recommend her or any other UTR for that matter. I am going back to my sure things. Chasing her is not worth the effort when your time is constrained.I have found UTR's can't be at someones "beck and call" 24/7 - They have private lives and RL work outside of "this. " So, if one doesn't get back to me right away, I understand because it goes with the territory.

Lonelyknight1
09-26-22, 07:38
Accidentally posted in Tampa UTR so also posting here.

Thanks to Rockit, I was able to meet Coco. I had a great time. She seemed just as much in to me as I was in to her. Incall was safe, and easy to get to. She looks great in person, and had a great attitude. We never discussed session length, donation, or services so I used Rockit's post as guidance. Can confirm additional services are available, but YMMV. I am respecting her privacy and not saying to much more, but I highly recommend seeing her. Thanks again.

TheRogue099
09-26-22, 19:11
Just received a message. She will be available Wednesday October 5th.

She also mentioned she would have a Saturday availability later in October. No date set.

So, if you are interested for the 5th. Reach out.

Thanks!

TheRogue099
10-03-22, 10:09
Just received a message. She will be available Wednesday October 5th.

She also mentioned she would have a Saturday availability later in October. No date set.

So, if you are interested for the 5th. Reach out.

Thanks!Lunchtime spot Available.

LengthyFriend
10-14-22, 18:32
Hey, I was wondering if someone could PM me Coco's digits I'd loveeee to meet her.

TheRogue099
10-22-22, 12:04
UTR will be visiting on Saturday October 29th.

Inquire within if your budget is NOT restricted.

Thanks!

TheRogue099
10-22-22, 14:55
UTR will be visiting on Saturday October 29th.

Inquire within if your budget is NOT restricted.

Thanks!October 29th. Sorry.

TheRogue099
11-07-22, 16:22
UTR available this week.

Inquire within. Clearwater area.

JustReloading1
11-08-22, 15:24
UTR available this week.

Inquire within. Clearwater area.I'm interested, please PM me details.

TheRogue099
12-19-22, 11:15
New UTR available and stopping by the Clearwater area Thursday December 22 only!

If your budget is restricted. No need to reach out.

All others feel free to reach out.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
01-04-23, 12:17
Thursday. January 5th 2 pm On. Tampa area.

Sunday. January 8th. Clearwater area.

Inquire within only if your budget is not restricted.

TheRogue099
01-05-23, 16:28
Sunday. January 8th. Clearwater area.

Inquire within only if your budget is not restricted.Mid morning spot available on Sunday (Clearwater) if interested.

TheRogue099
02-10-23, 23:09
UTR available this weekend Sunday / Monday and Tuesday.

Riverview area.

Inquire within.

TheRogue099
02-27-23, 06:08
She let me know that she is available Thursday March 2.

Inquire if you are interested.

Riverview area.

TheRogue099
04-25-23, 20:28
Earlier post said May. LOL. It's April.

This Wed through Sunday.

Ooops. Again, restricted budgets need not inquire.

Thanks.

Lonelyknight1
04-27-23, 08:39

This Wed through Sunday.

Thanks.I got to meet another one of Rogue's UTRs, and had a great time! This one is not your standard blonde Barbie doll. She is sexy, tatted, and pierced. She was absolutely sweet and delivered a complete GFE. I could have spent a lot more time with her MSOG, but unfortunately I was limited on time. Rogue sure knows how to find some incredible girls. As always, discretion is requested and he is their keeper. Contact Rogue to set it up. Have fun.

Lpmrhahn
04-27-23, 11:56
I got to meet another one of Rogue's UTRs, and had a great time! This one is not your standard blonde Barbie doll. She is sexy, tatted, and pierced. She was absolutely sweet and delivered a complete GFE. I could have spent a lot more time with her MSOG, but unfortunately I was limited on time. Rogue sure knows how to find some incredible girls. As always, discretion is requested and he is their keeper. Contact Rogue to set it up. Have fun.She sounds awesome, completely my type!

Zync1
04-28-23, 14:29
Sent PM for info.

This Wed through Sunday.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
05-11-23, 09:51
Have a visiting UTR that's available on Sunday 5/14 only!

Clearwater / Largo Area.

Inquire within.

FYI. Don't ask for any other availability date she is visiting for 1 day.

NeeditWantit
05-20-23, 15:20
Had a great time with her this week. She's back in action. Super chill and friendly in a clean / safe incall (her place) near 275 & Gandy. I'm posting this in Tampa for more visibility as she wants to improve on her regulars. She also does not post any more which is why I'm adding her to the UTR section. This is an old link:

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-642-4209

Contact info is the same, pics are old. She's since put on some covid weight. She's not fat but heavier, and her tits have grown nicely which is a huge improvement from before. There's no evidence of candy and services were great. Nice BBBJ, DFK, FIV, and CFS any position you want for $. 5 or $$hr. She has a regular job so planning ahead is required.

TheRogue099
05-21-23, 17:51
She's back passing through the Clearwater / Largo area this week and will be available from 11 am to 6 pm.

Inquire if interested.

Lonelyknight1
05-24-23, 08:27
She's back passing through the Clearwater / Largo area this week and will be available from 11 am to 6 pm.

Inquire if interested.Had a great time with Rogue's latest UTR. She covers the whole alphabet, BBBJ GFE MSOG ect. Her fave is BBBJ and we put her gag reflexes to the test. She made a point to ask what I was in to, and tries hard to make sure you're satisfied. As always, Rogue is a pure gentlemen, and wants to make sure you get your money's worth. She is available all week so contact Rogue to set up.

HandfulMe
05-26-23, 14:01
Looking for a good stable UTR with a quite place in upper / mid Pinellas or Pasco. My go to had to go back to Korea. If anyone has someone they are wiling to share, please PM me? Thanks guys!

TheRogue099
05-27-23, 12:49

Inquire if interested.She is planning on staying a few more days.

Reach out if interested.

AlphaMale1
06-06-23, 12:45
I've been seeing this girl for a couple of months now. Former strip clubs bartender (tried dancing, wasn't her thing). She is trying out * right now. She is very pick on who she will see, and she isn't cheap. She wants just a select few, trustworthy types that she can see somewhat regularly. She is a true GFE spinner with a perfect set of bolt-ons. She's only 21, so still learning the biz. I usually toss her 3 bills, which is about her minimum. That gets my an hour of unbridled fun. Her English is limited. Check her page out. If you're interested, I'll give you the code word she'll respond to. This is not a sprint with her, you will need some game to build trust. Still if you got great game, know some Spanish, you should have no issues. Remember she is young and a bit naive. She is also a bit shy, but when you do get to experience her, you will think all your stars have aligned. Hit me up if interested.

https://onlyfans.com/succubus_l

PtDeep51
06-06-23, 20:53
I've been seeing this girl for a couple of months now. Former strip clubs bartender (tried dancing, wasn't her thing). She is trying out * right now. She is very pick on who she will see, and she isn't cheap. She wants just a select few, trustworthy types that she can see somewhat regularly. She is a true GFE spinner with a perfect set of bolt-ons. She's only 21, so still learning the biz. I usually toss her 3 bills, which is about her minimum. That gets my an hour of unbridled fun. Her English is limited. Check her page out. If you're interested, I'll give you the code word she'll respond to. This is not a sprint with her, you will need some game to build trust. Still if you got great game, know some Spanish, you should have no issues. Remember she is young and a bit naive. She is also a bit shy, but when you do get to experience her, you will think all your stars have aligned. Hit me up if interested.

https://onlyfans.com/succubus_lI had subscribed to her account on OF and I hit her up a couple times. Almost had something about a month ago, but never worked out.

I asked her again if I can set something up today and she came back with, "that's not possible now". I guess I scared her away.

Tantra6969
06-07-23, 11:55
Had a great time with her this week. She's back in action. Super chill and friendly in a clean / safe incall (her place) near 275 & Gandy. I'm posting this in Tampa for more visibility as she wants to improve on her regulars. She also does not post any more which is why I'm adding her to the UTR section. This is an old link:

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-642-4209

Contact info is the same, pics are old. She's since put on some covid weight. She's not fat but heavier, and her tits have grown nicely which is a huge improvement from before. There's no evidence of candy and services were great. Nice BBBJ, DFK, FIV, and CFS any position you want for $. 5 or $$hr. She has a regular job so planning ahead is required.Tried her number in ads for the past week and no joy. Anyone else have any luck?

Rockit
06-07-23, 21:38
FYI! Strawberry has lost access to her 9421 contact today. She's got a new number and I'll PM anyone who I've PMed before. Ha, just give me a hot minute. LOL! She's also requested a new code word be given to Seniors. If you've seen her before, might want to let her know some details so she can save you as a former client.

BobbyKgb
06-09-23, 07:35
Tried her number in ads for the past week and no joy. Anyone else have any luck?I text her, and asked if she was seeing clients again, and she flat out told me no.

Tantra6969
06-09-23, 18:02
Fairly new UTR. About 5' B-C Cups. Not slim spinner but soft and sexual. Cute young GFE type with LFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Light FIV, CFS and seems to enjoy the experience and gets very wet! Friend of Astrid and seems to have learned the art of BBBJ from the master. Looking for some good guys to entertain. Directions Take the 727 to 201st St to 7387. She will send you pics and her rates. Treat her nice and she will reciprocate with an awesome Dream!

DtForMe
06-09-23, 21:05
Sr members I have a hottie for you treat her right. Goes by Tiffany will share with contributing members. BBBJ cim is on the list.

AlphaMale1
06-11-23, 16:32
I confronted Nelly about why she ain't connecting with some of you and she gave me some lame excuse about her phone. I kept digging in to bs, and I believe she is just trying to promote her OF, and was trying to get me to captain her. So, I apologize and can no longer recommend her. It's sucks, because she is hot, she liked raw and wild, full GFE. I'm not one to be trying to be someone's SD. I like variety what to much. A couple of you did have a little success reaching her through her site, I'd say, your choice to continue or not, but I personally wouldn't pay to do so. I do have her digits, if anyone wants to take a stab, buy you'll have to do it Spanish, and I doubt you'll get much response.

At least I got a couple of home movies out of it, LOL. A good one in the park and one in a motel. Perhaps I'll throw them up on pornhub, LOL.

DtForMe
06-11-23, 18:54
Mailbox if full. Send me her # ill take a shot.

I confronted Nelly about why she ain't connecting with some of you and she gave me some lame excuse about her phone. I kept digging in to bs, and I believe she is just trying to promote her OF, and was trying to get me to captain her. So, I apologize and can no longer recommend her. It's sucks, because she is hot, she liked raw and wild, full GFE. I'm not one to be trying to be someone's SD. I like variety what to much. A couple of you did have a little success reaching her through her site, I'd say, your choice to continue or not, but I personally wouldn't pay to do so. I do have her digits, if anyone wants to take a stab, buy you'll have to do it Spanish, and I doubt you'll get much response.

At least I got a couple of home movies out of it, LOL. A good one in the park and one in a motel. Perhaps I'll throw them up on pornhub, LOL.

Derk Briscoe
06-23-23, 17:21
Well I'm back LOL. Been a very long time so over the last 3 years I've seen a lot of nice UTR providers as that's my thing. I have a nice lady in the clearwater area. Nice tits maybe 36 c. But her real talent is that she loves sex. This isn't necessarily a money thing. Email me and ill pass along info to a few. She wants to try a couple guys from here to see if its something she wants to pursue. I have no stake in this, she's a nice lady who is just financially strapped I guess. Ask me she's a nympho, nothing off the table as far as I've seen. Although I'm somewhat plain LOL please don't ask me for pics or other info. Ask her ill forward to first 4 guys and go from there. I have others but I want to see how this goes. Also admin, please let me know if what I've written is OK and not in violation of anything.

Riley4511
06-24-23, 06:21
Well I'm back LOL. Been a very long time so over the last 3 years I've seen a lot of nice UTR providers as that's my thing. I have a nice lady in the clearwater area. Nice tits maybe 36 c. But her real talent is that she loves sex. This isn't necessarily a money thing. Email me and ill pass along info to a few. She wants to try a couple guys from here to see if its something she wants to pursue. I have no stake in this, she's a nice lady who is just financially strapped I guess. Ask me she's a nympho, nothing off the table as far as I've seen. Although I'm somewhat plain LOL please don't ask me for pics or other info. Ask her ill forward to first 4 guys and go from there. I have others but I want to see how this goes. Also admin, please let me know if what I've written is OK and not in violation of anything.Thanks for your post and offer to share. Any contact info is appreciated.

Have a good day!

Nhswm
06-24-23, 13:51
Well I'm back LOL. Been a very long time so over the last 3 years I've seen a lot of nice UTR providers as that's my thing. I have a nice lady in the clearwater area. Nice tits maybe 36 c. But her real talent is that she loves sex. This isn't necessarily a money thing. Email me and ill pass along info to a few. She wants to try a couple guys from here to see if its something she wants to pursue. I have no stake in this, she's a nice lady who is just financially strapped I guess. Ask me she's a nympho, nothing off the table as far as I've seen. Although I'm somewhat plain LOL please don't ask me for pics or other info. Ask her ill forward to first 4 guys and go from there. I have others but I want to see how this goes. Also admin, please let me know if what I've written is OK and not in violation of anything.I probably missed being in the first four.

When I've done this I've always put in a qualifier. Like 100+ posts with decent intel.

Thanks OWOA -.

Nhswm
06-26-23, 17:51
Fairly new UTR. About 5' B-C Cups. Not slim spinner but soft and sexual. Cute young GFE type with LFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Light FIV, CFS and seems to enjoy the experience and gets very wet! Friend of Astrid and seems to have learned the art of BBBJ from the master. Looking for some good guys to entertain. Directions Take the 727 to 201st St to 7387. She will send you pics and her rates. Treat her nice and she will reciprocate with an awesome Dream!I haven't seen another review of her.

Has anyone paid her a visit?

Zync1
06-27-23, 08:29
I haven't seen another review of her.

Has anyone paid her a visit?I chatted with her once. She didn't have much availability. Judging by her FB page, she's got a lot going on at home.

Tantra6969
06-28-23, 07:42
I haven't seen another review of her.

Has anyone paid her a visit?She recently went out and advertised. Looks like a new # as well.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275370282

Bkbh1
07-05-23, 17:38
She recently went out and advertised. Looks like a new # as well.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275370282Her and I've been chatting, but in just a couple days she has changed hotels.

Op1954
07-08-23, 14:15
I've been quiet on this one but I thought I'd post this. I thought there would be plenty of posts about her.

She is nice, cute, and talented. The First post on her describes her accurately.

However, she overbooks, sets a timer, and then stops to answer her phone. She was also not ready at the appointed time. As she was getting ready she laughed about Astrid's habit of doing that. However, in my experience, Astrid never had someone waiting at the door at the end of my HH when she ran long. Which she always did.

Amber originally got me pictures and her donations almost immediately. Once she got on EA her comms are poor.

DonkCament
07-12-23, 08:07
Here is Coco, a nice Pale PAWG & a friend of KK's for those that have seen my.

Posts. She is a fresh UTR face eager to meet new clients & regulars. Currently.

Located in tarpon springs with her own incall. She is avail for solo & doubles.

With KK. Rates are reasonable, Greek is NOT on the menu. PM me for her contact.

Info.

HandfulMe
07-12-23, 20:35
Looking for a good stable UTR with a quite place in upper / mid Pinellas or Pasco. My go to had to go back to Korea. If anyone has someone they are wiling to share, please PM me? Thanks guys!

M Fever
07-13-23, 11:24
Looking for a good stable UTR with a quite place in upper / mid Pinellas or Pasco. My go to had to go back to Korea. If anyone has someone they are wiling to share, please PM me? Thanks guys!+1 too! Since Coco in Palm Harbor left It's been dry with safe nice cool no drama UTR's in the area. It's been tough to hook with the ones that popped up in Tampa / Brandon but they're gone now too. .

M Fever
07-13-23, 11:25
Here is Coco, a nice Pale PAWG & a friend of KK's for those that have seen my.

Posts. She is a fresh UTR face eager to meet new clients & regulars. Currently.

Located in tarpon springs with her own incall. She is avail for solo & doubles.

With KK. Rates are reasonable, Greek is NOT on the menu. PM me for her contact.

Info.Not UTR anymore she's posting on Listcrawler and others now.

DcStatic
07-21-23, 21:52
Her and I've been chatting, but in just a couple days she has changed hotels.Apparently she's married found her facebook LOL.

Dude is a cuck LOL.

Snook 32
07-22-23, 17:45
Apparently she's married found her facebook LOL.

Dude is a cuck LOL.Pm please LOL.

TheRogue099
09-19-23, 02:20
I am away, she wants to play.

If three is not your powerball selection when you fill out your lotto card then there is no need to inquire. LOL.

Thanks.

Monger247
09-22-23, 20:54

If three is not your powerball selection when you fill out your lotto card then there is no need to inquire. LOL.

Thanks.I had the pleasure of meeting this smokin' hot lady while she was passing through Orlando on the way to Clearwater. She is GFE all the way and if you are fond of tatts, you will be in heaven. I was amazed when I saw her but having participated in some of the shenanigans Rogue has put on I knew he wouldn't steer me wrong. Those of you whom have partied with Rogue know his friends are top notch. If you know you know.

I'll have to see her again before she disappears from our area. I for one glad she is here for a short and fun time because I would be going broke.

Zync1
09-24-23, 19:10
Visited with Rogue's UTR today and WOW. Not surprising though, he always brings top talent. This one is damn hot, tatted, and enjoys what she does. If you don't see her, you are missing out!

Thanks.

FloridaAssman
09-25-23, 19:31

Thanks.I had the pleasure of meeting Rogue for the first time this evening and sampling his newest UTR. He is a gentleman and a stand up guy and his new UTR is an absolute smoke show with a real down to earth and pleasing personality. I'm glad she is only visiting for a week. My wallet would take a major hit if she was here full time. If you have the funds to go see this one I guarantee you are going to have a wonderful time. Full on GFE, very enthusiastic, speaks Greek for a reasonable upcharge, can take it harder than you will be able to give it to her, all with a smile and great eye contact.

Law Dawg
09-26-23, 17:15
This girl was fun and screams sex. I had great time with her last night. She is great kisser and totally GFE. Hot stripper look with tats pierced kitty, tips and banging body. I'm glad she doesn't live here or I'd be broke. Will try and see her again before leaves.

JamesJ10
09-27-23, 09:53
The Rogue came through big time with this one. Tall Hot Blonde, GFE / PSE. Not a clock watcher at all. Definitely worth the cost of admission. The other reviews say it all.

BobNone
09-28-23, 12:07
I echo everyone else's comments. High quality.

TheRogue099
10-06-23, 09:49
Have a friend making a pitstop on her way to Miami.

Should be here by 7 pm. If interested. Reach out.

Shep5822
10-06-23, 12:59

Should be here by 7 pm. If interested. Reach out.DM'd excited to coordinate.

Monger247
10-09-23, 11:25

Should be here by 7 pm. If interested. Reach out.I think I was the only one to have fun with this UTR. I enjoyed my session completely. Thanks to The rogue for continuing to bring in top notch UTR. She was a newbie and I hope she decides to stick around.

Shep5822
10-09-23, 13:25
I think I was the only one to have fun with this UTR. I enjoyed my session completely. Thanks to The rogue for continuing to bring in top notch UTR. She was a newbie and I hope she decides to stick around.Rogue appreciate how responsive you were as well, albeit my afternoon got hijacked with a home emergency I absolutely will reach out next time you bring talent in.

Monger247
10-27-23, 08:12
I've been seeing this prego girl low key for a little while now. She has decided to expand her client list and I'm doing her a solid to get the word out for all you guys especially the one with pregnancy fetish.

She is legit and currently needs the help hence the expansion of her client list. If you're interested just inbox me for the info.

ImASlut069
10-27-23, 18:51
I've been seeing this prego girl low key for a little while now. She has decided to expand her client list and I'm doing her a solid to get the word out for all you guys especially the one with pregnancy fetish.

She is legit and currently needs the help hence the expansion of her client list. If you're interested just inbox me for the info.Does she offer Greek? I just have a hard time slamming it into some pregnant chicks pussy. Feel the poor kid will come out looking like a golf ball with dimples all over it's head. I will say though, they seem to get exceptionally wet when wet preggo. Like flowing river wet.

TheRogue099
10-27-23, 20:43

She is legit and currently needs the help hence the expansion of her client list. If you're interested just inbox me for the info.Well, she just expanded her client list by 1. Had the opportunity to meet this young Philly. All covered (my choice). Multiple positions with no complaints. A little shy at 1st but warms up.

I'll repeat.

RobbinHoodz
10-28-23, 06:17
Well, she just expanded her client list by 1. Had the opportunity to meet this young Philly. All covered (my choice). Multiple positions with no complaints. A little shy at 1st but warms up.

I'll repeat.What did she quote you for her time?

Snook 32
10-31-23, 10:41

She is legit and currently needs the help hence the expansion of her client list. If you're interested just inbox me for the info.I sent you a PM, thanks man.

Wnt2RG
11-01-23, 11:57
I sent you PM. Please share details.

Thanks.

Raj.

She is legit and currently needs the help hence the expansion of her client list. If you're interested just inbox me for the info.

Meepymeep
11-03-23, 08:48
Can someone pm me the details for this?

Monger247
11-06-23, 16:43

She is legit and currently needs the help hence the expansion of her client list. If you're interested just inbox me for the info.Just heard from her and she no longer avail. Sorry fellas if you didn't get a chance to see her.

RookieMonger
11-09-23, 23:19
Just heard from her and she no longer avail. Sorry fellas if you didn't get a chance to see her.I tried seeing her but couldn't connect. I wished her well when she texted she was out of the game.

TheRogue099
11-26-23, 01:47
Rut roh. Someone is visiting us again. Must be the sun and the sand.

You know what to do.

Lonelyknight1
11-28-23, 12:32

You know what to do.Gentlemen if you missed out last time this is your chance. This girl is amazing! Absolutely sexy and is an all-timer in the sack!! Forget the swimming pool and spend your Christmas bonus on her!

Monger247
11-29-23, 12:31
This one is not normally in St Pete and a little hard to get a hold of. She'll be in St Pete tomorrow for a couple hours 10 am to 4 pm. If there are interested parties hit me up for the code word and contact information. If you have been to one of "TheRogue099" shindigs hit him up for code word to move to the top of the line for her.

For those who have TheRogue's Kik hit him up there for faster response.

Sharing some information and be safe out there.

PryingEyes13
12-09-23, 01:44

You know what to do.Any chance I could get an intro or scheduling?

DanTheMartian8
12-10-23, 12:41
Any blonde MILF UTR's? Would love to meet someone new besides the same faces that always post. If anyone got some digits then please let me know. Still fairly new so I don't got many connections yet.

AlphaMale1
12-13-23, 10:53
This one is not normally in St Pete and a little hard to get a hold of. She'll be in St Pete tomorrow for a couple hours 10 am to 4 pm. If there are interested parties hit me up for the code word and contact information. If you have been to one of "TheRogue099" shindigs hit him up for code word to move to the top of the line for her.

For those who have TheRogue's Kik hit him up there for faster response.

Sharing some information and be safe out there.Can anyone help out a brother with some digits. Thanks.

Monger247
04-02-24, 00:43
Guys there is a UTR in the St Petersburg Area for the next couple days. Depending on turn out she might stick around. She is available for QV's and HHR session in a private location. Senior Members reach out the contact info. She starts being available noon 4/2. I'm adding a few pictures for the curious parties.

CougarHuntr
04-02-24, 20:43
Guys there is a UTR in the St Petersburg Area for the next couple days. Depending on turn out she might stick around. She is available for QV's and HHR session in a private location. Senior Members reach out the contact info. She starts being available noon 4/2. I'm adding a few pictures for the curious parties.One day I'll be a senior! 😁.

TheRogue099
04-02-24, 21:21
One day I'll be a senior! 😁.I really don't understand "senior status only" BS. I have found that those with little but informative posts, etc are better gentlemen than a Senior Status individual. Senior Status means that you posted 35 times.

Nothing against Monger247 because I know him, it's the others. Cougar, reach out to him it may work out for you.

Monger247
04-12-24, 10:15
If anyone is interested, she's still available. She stated the people that came through have all been super respectable.

Guys there is a UTR in the St Petersburg Area for the next couple days. Depending on turn out she might stick around. She is available for QV's and HHR session in a private location. Senior Members reach out the contact info. She starts being available noon 4/2. I'm adding a few pictures for the curious parties.

BigStud47
04-12-24, 18:34
I have a UTR beautiful MILF blonde. Was very well liked past 3 days over here on space coast area. I'm in the process of bringing her to ST Pete now and will be available for just a few guys Saturday and Sunday. Reach out to me on pm or check out the space coast UTR board and you'll read how to reach me otherwise. Senior members only!

Bs.

UltraHiya
04-13-24, 01:39
If anyone is interested, she's still available. She stated the people that came through have all been super respectable.Not a senior member, but nice pics.