PDA

View Full Version : Adult book store NEW.

RPJ1980
08-25-22, 00:58
Post adult book store updates here...post your experiences.......etc.

Choirboy69
08-26-22, 20:30
Went out airport Wednesday night.

Got a great lap dance and got to watch another couple enjoying each other plus a few guys.

Great night.

We were in couples room so limited but next time plan to visit viewing room.

Crowd was on older side except for ladies.

RPJ1980
09-03-22, 22:11
Went out airport Wednesday night.

Got a great lap dance and got to watch another couple enjoying each other plus a few guys.

Great night.

We were in couples room so limited but next time plan to visit viewing room.

Crowd was on older side except for ladies.How big are the rooms?

Choirboy69
09-07-22, 16:36
How big are the rooms?

Viewing room is large with several chairs and sofas, probably could easily handle 30 or more people if there were ever that many there.

Couples room is smaller but 2 large room with furniture could handle several couples at the same time.

Cost to get in.

RPJ1980
09-09-22, 17:35
How big are the rooms?

Viewing room is large with several chairs and sofas, probably could easily handle 30 or more people if there were ever that many there.

Couples room is smaller but 2 large room with furniture could handle several couples at the same time.

Cost to get in.That on airport?

Ever been to the 1 on Woodville rd? Whats that like.

AnotherRC123
09-13-22, 14:02
I've tried stopping by a few times with no luck. Stopped in when I see cars and its nothing but dudes.

Jackbb
12-26-22, 17:22
Where's the new bookstore located?

Newbie419
10-04-23, 00:49
Hey I've never been to an adult book store and I am curious. What should I expect if I go? Is there a cover charge to get in? Is it just guys or are there women there too? What are the best nights to go? What is the best one to go to for straight males? Sorry for all the questions but I like to know what to expect. I like little surprises.