PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

El Putero
03-24-06, 01:53
On a recent trip to San Diego, I visited El Cajon Boulevard to see what was going on. And what a disappointment it was. As reported by someone else, since SD is so close to TJ, why bother using the local street action and risk being arrested? Nevertheless, I enjoyed scouting out the area for a little while. Firstly, I drove back and forth (east and west) along ECB from I-15 east to just beyond 73rd St. In the late afternoon saw an average looking WSW probably in her mid twenties. She was walking and talking on her cell phone and gave me the “yes” nod when she saw me looking at her. Being in a strange town I was not about to ask for her companionship. Later that same day, about 10PM to midnight, I drove the same area and found only one BSW. The next morning I travel ECB from I- 15 west, past I-805 to just beyond the Carl Jrs. hamburger restaurant. At one time, while out of my car, I was approached by a youngish woman who clamed to be homeless. I assume she would do almost anything for money. Later that morning I saw one WSW and one BSW near an auto parts store in the same area. Both were dressed like typical streetwalkers, I saw one of these two get into a car with a man and drive off. Dressed the way they were it was too obvious what they were doing, and I find this a bit unusual. I then went back to the east side of I-15 and saw a young Asian woman walking back and forth near a Bank of America. Deciding to learn more, I parked the car and walked toward her acting as if I were looking for something. She asked me if I was lost, and I told her that I was looking for a hotel. After a few more words she then came to the conclusion that I was a cop. I told her I wasn’t, but she didn’t believe me and told me that I should be better trained. I didn’t bother trying to change her mind, but I wondered if she could spot a real police officer. ECB does not appear to be a safe place for a car date. If using this area I suggest finding a “No-tell” hotel. There are a few cheap motels/hotels in the area, and hopefully they are “guest” friendly

Funfunfun69
04-21-06, 01:36
I thought I would post this in this section, since the other is all about ECB.

There were about 6 to 8 BSW's out in National City today along NC blvd. A couple of them looked to be 8's or so, and wearing short skirts...yum yum. If you like hot chocolate, this was the place to be. I did see a young black male walking nearby, which I thought may have been a pimp.

I won't bother saying what time of day this was, that would be to much info.

Happy hunting.

Roamin Roman
10-02-06, 02:02
Found myself in SD area for a couple days this past week and decided to scout the local talent a bit. Drove to ECB, in the area just west of the 805, parked at the nearby KFC, then got out and strolled for a couple blocks. Not the best area for 10pm, of course, but appeared safe enough.

Saw one WSW strolling the south side of ECB, hanging out near a payphone on the side of a building. I paralleled her on the other side (slightly behind her pace) for about half a block, at which point she approached some fellow who was crossing at the light. When she reached the side I was on, I passed by slowly and heard her to say, "Can't you spare it, please? I'm 45 years old, for cripes sake." She had dark hair, was about 5'-5" tall, probably in the range of 140#, and had a decent pair of globes on her. Overall, about a 6 or 7. I kept walking south on ECB for a little ways, then turned back.

On the way back, I was passed by a BSW whom I had seen back near the KFC when I began my stroll. She gave me a glance when I passed, but not wanting to engage any of the SWs that night, I just gave her a passing smile and didn't look back. She was quite tall, perhaps about 6'-4", maybe 120#, with dark curly hair and almost no rack at all. Cute enough, probably in the range of 7 to 8. Guestimate her age at about 22. (Made a mental note to look for this one on the next trip out to SD.)

There was at least one other SW plying her trade within 3 blocks west of ECB, but the action was otherwise fairly light. Did not see any LE, but was not familiar enough with the area to be certain. If you need a pickup in a pinch, this area might serve the need. However, I'd suggest walking rather than driving, in order to scope the LE and the talent. Parking along that stretch was not a problem at that hour.

Joe Coodidge
10-02-06, 08:49
On the way back, I was passed by a BSW whom I had seen back near the KFC when I began my stroll. She gave me a glance when I passed, but not wanting to engage any of the SWs that night, I just gave her a passing smile and didn't look back. She was quite tall, perhaps about 6'-4", maybe 120#, with dark curly hair and almost no rack at all. Cute enough, probably in the range of 7 to 8. Guestimate her age at about 22. (Made a mental note to look for this one on the next trip out to SD.)

Humm, a woman who is 6'4" amd no rack... Sure it was not a dude?

Hizark21
10-03-06, 03:45
ECB is fairly safe and the cops have been low key recently. The cops do crack down from time to time. The main thing is to drive a good distance from ECB. ECB has been 80% bsw's for several years now. The rest are chunky fat wsw's with a occasional hot wsw. You were probably cruising a little late. The best time to cruise is from 7:30-9:30 pm.

AzinDude
10-04-06, 03:05
There is no KFC on ECB, the only KFC is on University, and that area is notorious for Tranny people.

AzinDude
10-04-06, 03:08
Amend that. There is one KFC on ECB and thats way down there by 46th street.

I think you are talking bout the Churchs chicken place?

Botmfeedr
12-11-06, 14:37
Sunday morning around 1 am, frontage road near hotel and 8th street. Observed LSW exiting car and walking south towards Jack in the box. Turned around and parked at corner, she stopped and waited a couple of minutes then walked over, she got in and we talked, worked the deal and she gave me directions to her place and cell#. This was a little different but I thought I'd give it a try.

Followed her directions and wound up on ECB at the Days Inn. called her when I arrived and she invited me in.

She is Latina around 23, large c cup with nice mid section and ass. Very accomadating. Agreed on 100 for FS 2 pops. Great service, excellent attitude, definitely worth the extra drive.

Traper99
12-12-06, 14:42
What did she look like? Was she a 7? Did she make you use a glove for oral? How much time did you guys agree to? Did you go beyond the time allowed? Do you have contact info (you can send that thru email for security reasons)?

Thanks for the post.

Clicker619
12-12-06, 18:15
What happen to the reports since Oct 4th?

Diegoman619
12-12-06, 21:17
If I live on University, would it be kosher if I just went up to a SW and asked her to come to my place. You think she would charge more? This is why I like CL; I just call, already know the price (on some shown) when I call and they come. With SW I hear they are cheap but the factor would be asking the wrong person. I had a friend do that and get yelled at in front of a crowd. Wish to avoid that embarrassment. If anyone has any numbers for girls that give BBBJ for $1. Or less please let me know.

Needsmore
12-13-06, 16:15
What happen to the reports since Oct 4th?I got confused at first too. The general reports thread is where most of the sw reports have been posted and that is where the recent reports are. Until recently, there was no activity on this thread since the 10/4 posting.

Hizark21
12-13-06, 18:56
Cruised ECB briefly around 2pm. Saw only few bsw's and usual fat skanks. Hopefully my vehicle will be running so I can do more cruising.

Quismo
12-19-06, 20:39
Drove down ECB from around Texas up past Parks and back. Saw a beautiful BSW with ginormous tatas at ECB & 30th at 2:30pm. Saw a pair (1 WSW, 1 BSW) just past 35th. Nothing too special but defintely dressed the part. The blondie was wearing all pink. Saw a BSW at a bus stop way up past parks. Looked young and pretty, no chest to speak of wearing a pink bikini top under her coat. Saw another pair (1 WSW, 1 BSW) at College and ECB on my way back down. WSW was maybe a 4, didn't get a good look at the BSW but noticed she did have dyed red hair. Both dressed the part fo suh. Of course I saw a couple of scary skanky looking druggies looking for anything and anybody but I ain't counting those. Did see a tall blond in a brown track suit up near fairmont that may have been working but looked waaay strung out. After a stop at the grocery store I was home by 4pm.

Love this site. So glad I found it. Anyone got any info on Osaka on Adams? Should I give it a go and if so any advice?

Thank you all and HAPPY HUNTING :)

Malodr
12-20-06, 20:30
Sunday morning around 1 am, frontage road near hotel and 8th street. Observed LSW exiting car and walking south towards Jack in the box. Turned around and parked at corner, she stopped and waited a couple of minutes then walked over, she got in and we talked, worked the deal and she gave me directions to her place and cell#. This was a little different but I thought I'd give it a try.

Followed her directions and wound up on ECB at the Days Inn. called her when I arrived and she invited me in.

She is Latina around 23, large c cup with nice mid section and ass. Very accomadating. Agreed on 100 for FS 2 pops. Great service, excellent attitude, definitely worth the extra drive.I was there in October and afternoons there were many out and about.

Malodr
12-23-06, 13:53
I enjoyed checking out the girls from the terrace.

Malodr
01-01-07, 17:39
Here are views from my hotel.

Malodr
01-01-07, 17:40
Some more views.

Malodr
01-01-07, 17:42
More shots.

Member #4513
01-01-07, 20:41

She is Latina around 23, large c cup with nice mid section and ass. Very accomadating. Agreed on 100 for FS 2 pops. Great service, excellent attitude, definitely worth the extra drive.

You went from National City up to ECB? Why would SW cruise in NC and send her johns to ECB for the hook up? If it were me, that would have red lights flashing all over it, I wouldnt make that drive for a sw when I could take her around the corner, or somewhere closer! Things that make you go hummm

BigFredDude
01-02-07, 18:27
I cruised the track in Notional Citiy today at around noon. I saw a thick BSW in a white skin-tight outfit talking up some drivers. I also saw a slim, reasonably attractive BSW waiting on a bus bench. I made a u-turn, but whe was way too animated in her bahavior for me to take a chance on stopping for her. I made the block and saw a very thick WSW.

One interesting event happened before the cruise. I had an errand in San Ysidro (which was the reason I had the opportunity to cruise NC) and stopped at the Mickey-D's on W. San Ysidro Blvd., just east of Dairy Mart Rd. When I came out, a brunette woman was walking across the parking lot towards the motel there. Nothing outrageous in her dress made me notice her; she was just someone there. She turned and looked towards me just as I was climbing into my car. I looked back at her and she slowed down -- way down. If I had nodded, I am sure she would have come over and gotten into my car. She just gave that look. She's a WSW with long wavy brown hair. If she had been a bit prettier, I would have taken it farther.

Hey! Let's be safe out there.

Tomas 90
03-06-07, 05:58
Hi everybody. Can someone tell me where to find som nice girls in San Diego?

Is there any massage center? Can I find them on eny street?

All suggestions are welcome!

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Germany.

T

NY Brick
09-28-07, 07:33
Did not have spend too much time Thursday nite as there was little activity, however....

A drop dead gorgeous bsw was working yesterday. Goes by name of Shyne. Seeing a long leggy, perched high upon the largest stripper high heel platforms, was stunning yesterday, walking between the 805 and the little gas station.

Almost never see them dressed this provacatively on ECB. Actually, hooked up with as she walked up a side street.

Car dated and wished I hadn't. She was absolutely fantastic! Great personality, super beautiful long legs, & facially pretty. Not sure how long she's in town for, though she works all over [ Fresno, AZ, & LA].

Katie Kumms
10-30-07, 19:25
Hey guys,

I'm Katie. I live in El Cajon City (down the street from main) so if your in the area and looking for a good time with a great girl call me to set up an appointment or meeting place.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin] (make sure to let me know you got my number off of usa sex guide) heres a few pics hope you like!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

WebDog
10-31-07, 12:30
Hey guys,

I'm Katie. I live in El Cajon City(down the street from main) so if your in the area and looking for a good time with a great girl call me to set up an appointment or meeting place.

619 3416809 (make sure to let me know you got my number off of usa sex guide) heres a few pics hope you like!
thought your name was "Mercedez"? Bet your friends call you "Pimp."

WebDog
10-31-07, 12:38
Below is a report on 'her' from another board, but I am 99% sure that it is her pimp posting on here. The same details are advertised for "Mercedez" and "Katie" throughout OC and SD counties.

BEWARE!! KATIE IS A ROB 619-341-6809 - w4mm
KATIE IS A ROB 619-341-6809 - w4mm - 19.
orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/412776376.html - 3k

Propilot
10-31-07, 21:30
It is really quite a shame that this woman is a ROB. If her front is as good
as her ass she would/could have made a lot of money. These girls
do not comprehend the concept of how much MORE money they can make
if there were legit. Most mongers do not mind paying a little more for quality
attention and quality ass. Now, thanks to the good members of this forum,
her and her pimp get none of our hard earned money for free.

Propilot-over and out.

Katie Kumms
11-04-07, 00:46
Wow you guys are crazy! Yes I go by mercedez on tz because that is a old name I used to go by. Pimp? I'm an INDEPENDANT provider I do this because I can't always pay all my bills, my 9-5 doesn't pay that much. And to propilot my front is just as good as my ass! Believe what you want to. I don't depend on you guys just needed a little help for rent. I am not a rob, so please don't call me one. You havent even had the chance of meeting me let alone dated me. Its cool though take it how you want to.

Katie

Katie Kumms
11-04-07, 00:56
It is really quite a shame that this woman is a ROB. If her front is as good as her ass she would/could have made a lot of money. These girls do not comprehend the concept of how much MORE money they can make if there were legit. Most mongers do not mind paying a little more for quality attention and quality ass. Now, thanks to the good members of this forum, her and her pimp get none of our hard earned money for free.

Propilot-over and out. You shouldn't speak about people you don't even know, CL is known for girls hating on other girls. I am big competion I guess for some girls. If you let someone who hasent even met me tell you I am a rob your missing out. Believe who you want to, but you stiil havent met me to know if I am legit. As far as that pimp shit goes you fellas are sadly mistaken! I would never give my money away to a guy when I have a child, rent and bills to take care of. Katie

Tsuji
11-04-07, 14:06
You shouldn't speak about people you don't even know, CL is known for girls hating on other girls. I am big competion I guess for some girls. If you let someone who hasent even met me tell you I am a rob your missing out. Believe who you want to, but you stiil havent met me to know if I am legit. As far as that pimp shit goes you fellas are sadly mistaken! I would never give my money away to a guy when I have a child, rent and bills to take care of. KatieHere is katie's front if any is curious.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/439441303.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/439327074.html

Propilot
11-04-07, 20:06
You are right to assume that if I do not know you, then I should not judge you. You must understand that there must have been some reason that a monger would label you a ROB. Would you like to explain?. If not I would like to give you the opportunity to redeem yourself to the USASEXGUIDE community. When you get the chance, come to Washington DC (without your pimp). If your pimp comes with you to my door, I will not answer. If your pimp knocks on my door during our session, he will not like the response. If I am satisfied with our session, I will apologize to the USASEXGUDE community
about my assessment of you. As an added bonus ,if I am satisfied and impressed with you performance, I will reimburse your plane fare. I will even
fly you back to San Diego myself, if you desire. Either way you win, if you accept. If not, then your credibility on USASEXGUIDE will take a tremendous hit. Your call.

Propilot-over and out.

WebDog
11-04-07, 20:38
First of all, Ms Kumms, you have got me all wrong.

No one wants you to be real more than me. The Katie from Buena Park who posts in OC CL twenty times in a single day, those are some damn sexy pix! $60 for BJ or $120 for a HHR -- I would hit that every day. I am in OC or SD county at least once a month for work, so you know I would hit that.

But when I see you post so much and no one has seen you except for a shill named James21 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=576770&postcount=478(we can assume "James21" is you or your pimp).

Under the circumstances I have to assume those pix are too good to be true. No gem like that would go without a review. And no one that good with such reasonable prices would have to post literally 20 times a day as you do (or someone does for you).

Yet the only realistic sounding reviews I could find all brand you (or Katie or Mercedez) as a total ROB.

Pix and price too good to be true + bad reviews + posting 20 times a day = sounds like an amateur pimp trying to ruin someone's day.

Again, no one wishes you were real more than I do, but I just don't even see it is worth TOFTT on this, as the likelihood of being ripped off or worse seems near 100%

But I will modify Propilot's call to action on this -- take a picture with that cute smile and those beautiful boobs holding up the name of tonight's Patriots/Colts game.

Otherwise, I have got to assume that you are precisely what you appear to be.

BTW - of the 5 postings you've made tonight on CL, you seem to be using pix of two different girls.

Clicker619
11-14-07, 16:42
Lots of activity at night plus LE. Mostly bsws and some pretty nice ones. There's a light skinned bsw in town. I saw 2 wsws; one blond and one brunette. The blond was not slowing down for anyone. She might have been new. She was just walking back and forth real fast but not talking to anyone or getting into any cars.

Hizark21
11-14-07, 20:38
I have never been able to figure out those picky SW's. What's the point of being of walking on track if you only go with 1 guy or never go with anyone. When Olivia was in town earlier this year, she would only go with one guy all evening. If the SW's price was reasonable, these fussy SW's would get a lot dates.

Clicker619
11-15-07, 18:35
I think if the girl is new to the area or new to the game, she will only pick up a few mongers if any at all. They need to get used to the area. The blond I saw was walking as if she was trying to burn off a few pounds. She was constantly looking over her shoulder at mongers trying to get her attention. She would j-walk to avoid pimps.

I have never been able to figure out those picky SW's. What's the point of being of walking on track if you only go with 1 guy or never go with anyone. When Olivia was in town earlier this year, she would only go with one guy all evening. If the SW's price was reasonable, these fussy SW's would get a lot dates.

Hizark21
11-15-07, 22:30
I think most of the picky SW's think they are worth a lot and try and survive on 1 or 2 tricks a day.

Mark_Simon
12-23-07, 20:28
Here are a couple of pics I took over the last month or so. Sorry for the crappy pics. Partly camera's fault and part mine.

Mark_Simon
12-23-07, 20:38
more pics from the last month

Clicker619
12-23-07, 23:22
Where is that picture taken with the girl in the turquoise sweats?

Here are a couple of pics I took over the last month or so. Sorry for the crappy pics. Partly camera's fault and part mine.

D Cooper76
12-24-07, 02:42
Hey Mark,

Thanks for your effort, pics are always appreciated.

Mark_Simon
12-24-07, 11:40
805 north onramp. All on ECB

Where is that picture taken with the girl in the turquoise sweats?

Mzdiamond
01-01-08, 23:14
Do you guys perfer dates on ecb, hotel or a residence? I'm just curious because I sometimes be on ecb and I have a residence when I can take dates into heres apic.

Marlowe
01-02-08, 02:10
Do you guys perfer dates on ecb, hotel or a residence? I'm just curious because I sometimes be on ecb and I have a residence when I can take dates into heres apic.

Damn, you are cute. If that is your real pic, that is. Do you ever make any road trips to LA or SFV?

Mzdiamond
01-02-08, 08:05
Yes I do I try and get to LA as much as I can I'm also on sdasp I seen your pics on there also I love them!

Damn, you are cute. If that is your real pic, that is. Do you ever make any road trips to LA or SFV?

Beauty Scout
01-02-08, 13:08
Do you guys perfer dates on ecb, hotel or a residence? I'm just curious because I sometimes be on ecb and I have a residence when I can take dates into heres apic.Hi Diamond,

You may not recall who I am.

And that's the way I like to keep it.

But I've had you a couple times.

First time, yeah, I was horney, but left disappoited.

But, perhaps, maybe I was too wasted.

So I thought.

Second time, I was sober and horny, but still, no show, left disappointed.

And I wasn't the least bit impressed with the services.

$100/hh.

Business wise, you're pretty good at it.

Posting on craigslist up to twenty times each day.

For a whole year now.

And walking the track when money/calls stop coming in.

Good for you. Hope you're a rich bi. T. Ch by now.

For the mongers in San Diego that may be tempted to see Diamond, here is what you can expect once you're ready to do her:

Yeah, she's cute.
Petite nice figure, nice tits, lickable pussy.
Pretty face and all.

But, what good that's it do?

If you can't sample/taste the merchandise?

I mean I spend $100 for 30 mins.

And I expect some decent return.

Im in my mid forties.

Im clean cut.

Not overweight.

Reasonably fit.

Easy going,

Can still get good pussy for free.

And last time I checked (every 4 months) I was STD free,

Shower everyday blah, blah.

But here are HER rules:

Only light touching, no fingers in/on her pussy at all.
Forget about DATY, or sucking/licking on nipples, that is.....priceless.
I can almost feel the pimp-will materializing.
You only paid for hh, you've got 8 mins. left.
Everything covered.
At the end, on second visit when unable to cumm I was suprised you actually gave me a bare hand job, I could almost see the surgical gloves coming in.

In sumary, if you're a guy who likes to visit the museum and marvel and admire gems from behind a glass enclosure, and paying good money for it.

Then go see diamond.

This is a picture she e-mailed me a few monts ago.

Marlowe
01-02-08, 23:25
Yes I do I try and get to LA as much as I can I'm also on sdasp I seen your pics on there also I love them!

What the hell is sdasp? If you get to LA PM me and we can set something up.

Member #3956
01-03-08, 00:25
What the hell is sdasp?it is just like CL.

http://www.sdasp.org/

Member #2041
01-03-08, 00:50
What the hell is sdasp?

It's a TER wannabe forum based in San Diego. And actually, it's S_C_A_S_P if you're trying to find it - without the dashes. SDASP is a subforum of S_C_A_S_P.

NY Brick
01-03-08, 00:53
Lots of gals to choose from on this night! All sizes, shapes, etc. Counted as many 15 diff. sw's walking from just west of the 15 fwy to the Liquor Store several blocks past the 805 Fwy. Most were BSW's. Sadly, I wouldn't any of them in the 9-10 category! One good one was in a "jeans" outfit with heels and somewhat slender. But only a "7" in my book. Otherwise, the gals were not all that appealing. Good luck!

Marlowe
01-03-08, 02:39
It's a TER wannabe forum based in San Diego. And actually, it's S_C_A_S_P if you're trying to find it - without the dashes. SDASP is a subforum of S_C_A_S_P.

Ok, then who is it that stole my name and is using it with some pix on this site? I obviously am not on a site that I never heard of, sorry about that mzdiamond (but you are still very cute).

Mzdiamond
01-03-08, 05:32
thanks baby but theres a provider with the same name on that site my mistake

Ok, then who is it that stole my name and is using it with some pix on this site? I obviously am not on a site that I never heard of, sorry about that mzdiamond (but you are still very cute).

Blubalz
01-05-08, 11:17
thanks baby but theres a provider with the same name on that site my mistake

I've seen Diamond a few times. Great body, nice personality and took care of me just fine. She goes to the LAX area on weekends sometimes and since I live between SD and LAX, it works out well.

BTW- whats with the write up by be Beauty Scout. Write paragraphs if your going to post here. You took up 1/2 the freaken page.

Mzdiamond
01-05-08, 16:32
Aww thank you I plan on taking another trip but up to the LAX area but I'm not sure.

I've seen Diamond a few times. Great body, nice personality and took care of me just fine. She goes to the LAX area on weekends sometimes and since I live between SD and LAX, it works out well.

BTW- whats with the write up by be Beauty Scout. Write paragraphs if your going to post here. You took up 1/2 the freaken page.

Mzdiamond
01-06-08, 01:24
Well I'm on my way out to see what the traffic is like tonight

Mzdiamond
01-06-08, 05:16
Went out around 930 t many cops was out to night and it aint even Tuesday whats up with that?

Pat Bateman
01-06-08, 07:31
***** is going to become a pay site. She's (smartly) looking for a new avenue to explore for online advertising. I've seen Diamond a few times, and while there is no GFE and certainly not much in the way of emotion, she has an amazing body, will dress to impress, and is responsive to a good attitude (suprise). For $ you want her to pretend to be everything she's not? Look at the pimped land whales walking ECB and compare the service/price to what Diamond provides.

If you haven't seen her in person, she simply has one of the most amazing natural figures you will see on any female. Built like a model white girl. No falsies. Long legs. She gets texts and e-mails all day from people wanting to rip her off, and has to deal with pimps and violent johns on the regular.

Seriously, a legit reviewed provider comes here and poses a simple question and you guys jump all over her? Keep getting those $30 HJs from crackheads, guys.

Joe Coodidge
01-06-08, 12:52
Went out around 930 t many cops was out to night and it aint even Tuesday whats up with that?

Are your pictures posted anywhere?

J

Hizark21
01-06-08, 13:23
It's hard to tell because there is always a lot of cops on ECB.

Mzdiamond
01-06-08, 17:36
Thanks pat your such a sweetheart but I do sometimes go out there just because and to also find some girls that are willing to get off the streets but thats up to them but I don't have any pics but heres a couple I can put up here and yes these are my real pictures they are real and 100% accurate enjoy!

Joe Coodidge
01-06-08, 23:34
Thanks pat your such a sweetheart but I do sometimes go out there just because and to also find some girls that are willing to get off the streets but thats up to them but I don't have any pics but heres a couple I can put up here and yes these are my real pictures they are real and 100% accurate enjoy!

All I can say is "WOW".

J

Mzdiamond
01-06-08, 23:35
I mean I haven't been out there in a few days because I was sick but I went out last night and I was surprised to see the cops out on a Saturday I talked to this really cute black girl and she said that they been out since Thursday and that it was unusual but hey I don't know about it realy because I'm not out there like that alot.

It's hard to tell because there is always a lot of cops on ECB.

Mzdiamond
01-06-08, 23:36
I have more if you guys want to see.

All I can say is "WOW".

J

Dpilzbo
01-07-08, 23:20
I'd like to see more

I'll be in SD later this week but I won't have a car to cruise and see some of the ladies mentioned on this thread. LOL. I'll be at the Marriott in Mission Valley. I am not familiar with the area but if anyone is willing to give me some tips to what I am close to I would appreciate it. I think I am close to one of the massage places (SD Finest-not the official name but I have it saved somewhere) but that's all I can tell. Of course the trolley to TJ is very close. But that's a story I'll have for the sister board!

Thanks guys and thank YOU Mzdiamond!

DP

Baldy Cruiser
01-08-08, 01:15
I have more if you guys want to see.
Please...more pics. the whole country apreciates them. Your body is PERFECT!!!

Come up to LAX, I need to see you!!

BALDY CRUISER

Mzdiamond
01-08-08, 05:20
I'll be more than happy to share some more but I'm not sure when I'll be up there but it will be soon I usually stay at the travel lodge off century and aviation.

Please...more pics. the whole country apreciates them. Your body is PERFECT!!!

Come up to LAX, I need to see you!!

BALDY CRUISER

Lascivious
01-08-08, 15:22
I have it from impecable sources that Diamond is legit, with a great body, service and attitude. I have read tons of reviews of her.

Those pics are really her. That is one kick ass body. If you like BSW's she is a great choice if her prices conform to the going stroll rates.

Too bad more girls don't come on here.

Mark_Simon
01-08-08, 23:06
hell ya
Mz diamond looks pretty hot. I'd be all over that booty if I saw her out. Mz diamond- come out early, early morning or around 3 in afternoon.

Mzdiamond
01-09-08, 00:59
How early? I usually come out around 10pm, and 3am I walk from 49th and ecb to 33rd and ecb and stick around and go back home

hell ya
Mz diamond looks pretty hot. I'd be all over that booty if I saw her out. Mz diamond- come out early, early morning or around 3 in afternoon.

Mzdiamond
01-09-08, 03:09
Here's Some Pics For You Handsome Guys Out There.

Mark_Simon
01-10-08, 00:07
u out there around 6 in morn?

How early? I usually come out around 10pm, and 3am I walk from 49th and ecb to 33rd and ecb and stick around and go back home

Mzdiamond
01-10-08, 00:34
No usually 4-530 I am I go out about 330 and stay til about 430 5 o clock sometimes pm me I'll give you my number because I'm always up cause I be posting on CL so I'm up til 645am.

u out there around 6 in morn?

Marlowe
01-10-08, 03:31
No usually 4-530 I am I go out about 330 and stay til about 430 5 o clock sometimes pm me I'll give you my number because I'm always up cause I be posting on CL so I'm up til 645am.

If you are posting on CL, then maybe you should let them know about it! I checked, even did a search using your "name" and got nothing.

I don't know guys, her pix are great, but it's looking more and more like an LE sting scam every moment.

Mzdiamond
01-10-08, 04:42
Wow realy type in 5206 on CL I have reviews on SDASP and 2 pages of reviews on TER if you read most recent post there are 2 SDASP member on here that can vouch for me I got references if you need them sweetheart I do tell plenty of girls that I talked to I work off CL its their choice and maybe if you searched you would of asked my number for better results before assuming I'm LE type in Diamond 619 398 5206 on the reviews on TER the number is also 619 398 5206 and 619 278 8530 do your research and ask me questions before assuming sweetie.

If you are posting on CL, then maybe you should let them know about it! I checked, even did a search using your "name" and got nothing.

I don't know guys, her pix are great, but it's looking more and more like an LE sting scam every moment.

Clicker619
01-10-08, 16:35
Ever hear of PMing?

Mzdiamond
01-10-08, 23:05
Yes but then again my number is all over CL and other sites.

Ever hear of PMing?

Clicker619
01-11-08, 18:17
Your number is in more places that I'd care to look. I think some of the previous messages should be diverted to PMing.

This thread is named "Streetwalker Reports".

Yes but then again my number is all over CL and other sites.

Malodr
01-14-08, 21:37
Is there still action there. when I was there last year there was some action.

Member #2041
01-15-08, 03:34
Really guys, give Ms Diamond a break. She's a legit provider with a kick ass body, who is well known on several venues. Why must you treat her like she's a damn criminal? She's not GFE, but she's also not $200/30 $300/60, which with her looks, she would be if she were GFE.

Just because some of you are used to dating $60 crack hos doesn't mean that every lady out there is one.

Pat Bateman
01-15-08, 05:40
Really guys, give Ms Diamond a break. She's a legit provider with a kick ass body, who is well known on several venues. Why must you treat her like she's a damn criminal? She's not GFE, but she's also not $200/30 $300/60, which with her looks, she would be if she were GFE.

Just because some of you are used to dating $60 crack hos doesn't mean that every lady out there is one.LMAO. Well said. Do a search on CL for her name "Diamond" and she'll pop up. She is not a rob, nor LE.

Bus Nut
01-16-08, 14:27
Monday was a chance for me to spend the day cruising. I had a rental car that I had already paid for the fuel in, no sense letting the rental car company get the fuel I had already paid for.

Cruise went from El Cajon City, down ECB, over to Nasty City, down Broadway through CV, then up the coast to Oceanside and Escondido. Results for each area are in their respective folders.

10:00 AM to about 11:15 AM.

Possible Pacific Islander type at 70th/ECB. Something didn't sit right. Possibly a TV/TS because things just seemed a bit off.

Blonde WSW with neck length hair and bodacious tatas wearing a very revealing outfit 1 blk E. of 62nd. Was interested but she got scooped up by another monger. She flashed me as they passed me.

BSW spinner on ECB @ 52nd.

LSW with back length hair 2 blks E of 33rd on ECB. Again, she was scooped up before I could make contact.

Short BSW at the 805.

Tall BSW at Ohio and ECB.

Handicapped older BSW @ Ohio and ECB. She had a cane.

40ish WSW, brunette, possibly preggo, 2 blks E of Texas.

Hizark21
01-16-08, 15:26
It's good to hear that there is still some action on east ECB. I have not cruised there in awhile since I find the action I need on west ECB. What was the age of blond you saw and how you rate her...??

Bug Me Not 62
01-16-08, 23:44
Anybody have any luck off Imperial or Ocean View? This area is semi-run down, seems like the kind of area that would have some street action, but I don't know the area that well. I've not seen any confirmed SW's down there, but seems like a good evening getaway from downtown.

Does the area get any action? Where?

Hizark21
01-17-08, 13:12
I have never heard of or seen any action in Imperial Beach. Occasionally some SW's tell me they live in IB however. These days 99% of the action is on west ECB.

Bug Me Not 62
01-18-08, 00:32
I was speaking of Imperial Ave, in Sherman Heights.

Point taken, however.

Hizark21
01-18-08, 18:47
I have seen 1 or 2 bsw's on Imperial av, but I have not cruised there in 4 or 5 years.

Bus Nut
01-18-08, 22:36
Hizark, she was about 25 or so. 5 foot 2 or less, long waist length hair. I'd give her a 7 but the tatas were a 9.5!

BigBoy1967
02-18-08, 03:18
Got a call from Andrea/Diamond today. Told me she was arrested on Thursday and she found out there have been over 150 arrests lately. This has to explain the lack of activity.

Whoopster
02-20-08, 02:16
I trekked down there from Oside on Sunday by way of Escondido. Both were dead so I thought I'd do better goin' South. Unfortunately there wasn't much there either. After a while I cruised up to around 50th or so and saw a decent looking SW. Her name was Star and she was one of the worst SW experiences I've ever had.

I don't need to bore you all with details, all I can say is she's rather light skinned BSW with several piercings on her upper lip. A session with her is about 5 minutes, so you better be ready to nut as soon as she gets in. Better yet, just skip her and find someone else, anyone else.

Whoopster

Hizark21
02-20-08, 02:59
This is ridiculous, there has been less than 20-30 SW's in SD in past few months. The cops have been fairly low key taking names of new SW's and arresting a SW from time to time.

BigBoy1967
02-20-08, 11:04
All I can tell you is what she told me. I have never seen the action this dead. Girls who usually are always around aren't. She was arrested and in a car with three other girls. I saw her paperwork. I had seen Nadia/ Cookie she told me she would be here a month. Tried calling her and she has not called me back and she always calls me back. I tend to believe Diamond.

Bus Nut
02-20-08, 19:34
Talked to an old friend "Debbie" from Oceanside a couple days ago. She worked ECB & ECC a while.

She networked with a lot of people over the years and said she has gotten about 15 calls from providers asking if she can help with bail.

Can't help but wonder if there is a major enforcement going on.

One source I have says Uncle used to say a lot in his store, but now says little. Junior started to chat with storekeeper, Uncle advised him to "plead the 5th" which the storekeeper assumed meant to shut up about current events.

To me this implies something big is about to go down, or already is happening. Lot's of people I network with are saying a lot of people are being pulled over for bulls**t stuff, their cars looked at and photographed, then let go.

My mom had it happen to her this weekend. She drives a beater truck. Makes you wonder.

Stay safe and alert!

Hizark21
02-20-08, 23:46
I cruise ECB on a regular basis and the LE enforcement has been fairly low. The other factor to consider is that Jan & Feb are typically slow months. The number of SW's is about the same as it has been for the past 2 or 3 years.

But be careful because LE will run stings when the action is slow.

Seek899
02-21-08, 14:30
Excellent head's up from Bus and Bigboy. I've been out on ECB for the last several weeks and can confirm a much stronger than usual LE presence, including them pulling over a lot more cars than usual, It has to be for BS stuff. Last week I saw Diamond driving around but not getting out of her car. She's pretty good at the game and if they tagged her, I'm sure LE got a lot of others. After reading the posts,it makes sense now. Either something bigger is going on or they are making every effort to send a message. I've seen some cops really reading the riot act to those they pulled over. Maybe its because of complaints from the local business, maybe election time, maybe extra money in the coffers for overtime. Who knows. If you go out on ECB, make sure you don't give LE any reason to pull you over (registration, brake light, naked hooker in the car). What a waste of money. Its a losing effort 'cause the girls will come back but be extra careful for now. Newbies should read Jackson's rules of mongering on the front page. Some lessons you don't want to learn the hard way.

Action is slim to none during the days and the several nights I went out. Yesterday all I saw was several young bsws and a couple of chubby wsws who were not out for long. I also saw an undercover with his badge out on one of the back streets. Monday, I did see a fine young blond in a miniskirt but she would get picked up very quickly. Anyone know her?

Against the odds, last week, I hook up with a very hot lsw from LA named Alejandra. By Denny's around 6 pm. She looked like Karli but with more curves. Very nice and sexy accent. She was decked out in a mini and heels and was difficult to pick up because she and her bsw friend were the only ones out and she was getting a lot of attention. Ordinarily, I would not take the risk but this time was well worth it. I have not seen her since and assume she was either arrested or run off. Even the low profile girls are getting hassled lately so the ones that dress the part don't stick around long.

Talked to an old friend "Debbie" from Oceanside a couple days ago. She worked ECB & ECC a while.

She networked with a lot of people over the years and said she has gotten about 15 calls from providers asking if she can help with bail.

Can't help but wonder if there is a major enforcement going on.

One source I have says Uncle used to say a lot in his store, but now says little. Junior started to chat with storekeeper, Uncle advised him to "plead the 5th" which the storekeeper assumed meant to shut up about current events.

To me this implies something big is about to go down, or already is happening. Lot's of people I network with are saying a lot of people are being pulled over for bulls**t stuff, their cars looked at and photographed, then let go.

My mom had it happen to her this weekend. She drives a beater truck. Makes you wonder.

Stay safe and alert!

AsianFan
02-22-08, 09:37
There seems to be a concerted effort all over Southern CA lately to hit SWs, AMPs and AAMPs, it's probably election related, but up here I've noticed more mention of FBI and ICE or DHS. Some of these girls make no secret that they are crossing state lines to work, this can ratchet up the interest by LE, plus lots of talk in the press about human trafficking, real or not. LE seems to be pretty focused these days.

Excellent head's up from Bus and Bigboy. I've been out on ECB for the last several weeks and can confirm a much stronger than usual LE presence, including them pulling over a lot more cars than usual, It has to be for BS stuff. Last week I saw Diamond driving around but not getting out of her car. She's pretty good at the game and if they tagged her, I'm sure LE got a lot of others. After reading the posts,it makes sense now. Either something bigger is going on or they are making every effort to send a message. I've seen some cops really reading the riot act to those they pulled over. Maybe its because of complaints from the local business, maybe election time, maybe extra money in the coffers for overtime. Who knows. If you go out on ECB, make sure you don't give LE any reason to pull you over (registration, brake light, naked hooker in the car). What a waste of money. Its a losing effort 'cause the girls will come back but be extra careful for now. Newbies should read Jackson's rules of mongering on the front page. Some lessons you don't want to learn the hard way.

Action is slim to none during the days and the several nights I went out. Yesterday all I saw was several young bsws and a couple of chubby wsws who were not out for long. I also saw an undercover with his badge out on one of the back streets. Monday, I did see a fine young blond in a miniskirt but she would get picked up very quickly. Anyone know her?

Against the odds, last week, I hook up with a very hot lsw from LA named Alejandra. By Denny's around 6 pm. She looked like Karli but with more curves. Very nice and sexy accent. She was decked out in a mini and heels and was difficult to pick up because she and her bsw friend were the only ones out and she was getting a lot of attention. Ordinarily, I would not take the risk but this time was well worth it. I have not seen her since and assume she was either arrested or run off. Even the low profile girls are getting hassled lately so the ones that dress the part don't stick around long.

Hizark21
02-22-08, 13:04
I have not seen any FBI or ICE on ECB. I cruised last night and there was little if any LE around.

The SW's have moved from state to state for years. This is because a lot of the girls have warrants or restraining orders in various cities. The other factor is that the girls go where the most money is.

Cruiser 69
02-22-08, 13:45
The other factor is that the girls go where the most money is.

OMFG

Are you kidding me?? By your own admission you are running the best girls out of town and telling us to do the same. You only want supermodels, demand that they take a face painting, risking a hair full of goo for the night and want it all for a song. Take your own advice and realize that the girls will just move to a better city if you keep demanding 1990 prices.

Hizark21
02-22-08, 15:18
Look it's the SW's choice if they stay or go....! All SW's are looking for more money it's part of the game. So I am not chasing the girls out of town.

Another thing to remember is that the cops have a reputation for cracking down on SW's. The cops cracked down fairly hard after they installed the video cameras.

BigBoy1967
02-22-08, 20:25
Was up in LA earlier this week. Cruised by the airport and there was nothing. Cruised pch in Lomita saw one girl working. On the way back down cruised Harbor and nothing. I absolutely that there is an area wide crackdown. I also agree with clicker that we can contribute to the scarcity if we prescribe to hizark approach to things.

Mark_Simon
02-23-08, 00:25
I think Im done with SW in SD. too much bullshit from the girls as well as the risk of getting busted. My TJ skills seem to be fine tuned where I am getting GFE sessions almost each time. I had porn star sex last night for 60 bucks with a hot ass latina. Why would I mess with fucking some ho in the back of my car for that price.

Joe Monger
02-23-08, 01:17
OMFG

Are you kidding me?? By your own admission you are running the best girls out of town and telling us to do the same. You only want supermodels, demand that they take a face painting, risking a hair full of goo for the night and want it all for a song. Take your own advice and realize that the girls will just move to a better city if you keep demanding 1990 prices.

ROFLMAO! Wow...Hizark just got owned.

I agree with Cruiser BTW.

Hizark21
02-23-08, 05:09
You guys need to go back and look at past posts from previous winters in Jan-Feb. You will see that the action has been slow for at least 2 or 3 years. This winter is no different from others. The only difference last year was that the action picked up so late. Hopefully we will not see a repeat of this. I think the action is beginning to pick up and will increase if the weather is good.

Cruiser 69
02-27-08, 19:13
Here are a couple WSW's I saw today.

Hizark21
02-28-08, 01:33
I saw that one blond last night. I spoke with her and the cops were questioning her a few minutes later.

Seek899
02-28-08, 15:10
Danni was out earlier this week. Cops stopped her but she came back out. What a bod. Things like this make the dry times and recent BS bearable.

IcedOut
02-28-08, 15:20
Danni was out earlier this week. Cops stopped her but she came back out. What a bod. Things like this make the dry times and recent BS bearable.Holy shit, don't you guys have CL in Seattle. What the hell is this broad doing on the street? Shes incredible

How much did you pay, I woulda gone as high as. 6 for that ass.

Monger Forever
02-28-08, 15:41
Danni was out earlier this week. Cops stopped her but she came back out. What a bod. Things like this make the dry times and recent BS bearable.

She is lucky I am not at that body shop I would never get any work done I would be doing her day and night. Damn that girl is fine as hell.

Tanboat05
02-28-08, 18:39

Whoa. DATY material. In a heartbeat.

Giani
02-28-08, 19:16
So... do you KNOW Danni? Could she be as good as she looks? Those of us in the grip of winter in the midwest are salivating.

I took the liberty of making a collage of your three pix and posted them on "Monger Pix as Art" Hope you don't mind.

Here is the URL of that post:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=623007#post623007

Giani

BigBoy1967
02-28-08, 22:54
She is that good looking. She also partners with two other knock outs. Karli who she no longer partners with and her new partner Jess who is the best looking out of the three. Check cl San diego for more pictures of them they are the real deal. Danni is cool as well.

Mark_Simon
02-28-08, 23:24
I saw her as well earlier this week. I got a pic also, but not nearly as clear as yours. On my pic she is standing away from the camera and you can you the light signal (green) and the crosswalk sign. She was fien as hell and got scooped up real fast when I saw her.

I doubt she would of done anything for .6. Maybe get a rushed CBJ

I woulda gone as high as. 6 for that ass.

Hizark21
02-29-08, 03:15
Has anyone seen Karli on ECB recently..?? I have not seen Karli in a few months.

TisDownBelow
02-29-08, 03:22
I saw her as well earlier this week. I got a pic also, but not nearly as clear as yours. On my pic she is standing away from the camera and you can you the light signal (green) and the crosswalk sign. She was fien as hell and got scooped up real fast when I saw her.

I doubt she would of done anything for .6. Maybe get a rushed CBJQuite contrary. Be nice to her and she'll surprise you. She always does a pretty good cbj for. 4 whenever I see her. Takes off her entire top and all if you ask. (she's got a nice set of implants now. Look great! )

TisDownBelow
02-29-08, 03:24
She is that good looking. She also partners with two other knock outs. Karli who she no longer partners with and her new partner Jess who is the best looking out of the three. Check cl San diego for more pictures of them they are the real deal. Danni is cool as well.Any links/pics to jess? she told me about her but was reluctant to talk too much about her. Said she was really ghetto?

I couldn't find anything on CL.

Seek899
02-29-08, 12:09
I don't mind at all. Nice Work. There was a question about Karli in another thread below and my guess is that we won't see her on ECB anymore. She skyrocketed her rates to $350 last time she was in town and partnered with another high end girl. To me, Danni is the cream of the ECB crop this year.

I took the liberty of making a collage of your three pix and posted them on "Monger Pix as Art" Hope you don't mind.

BigBoy1967
02-29-08, 12:13
P. M for a way to see her pictures. They have been posting on CL san diego and another site. As for Karli, she has met up with another high end provider from another site and seems to be working that end now.

Cruiser 69
03-02-08, 20:39
I want to say thanks to Seek and the others for your posts on Danni. I belong to a local site similar to this but street girls are not mentioned. A fellow hobbyist asked about Danni's friend Jess and although I had never dated her I had seen her on ECB. I posted a report that I thought she was legitimate since I had seen her with Danni on ECB and damn did the shit hit the fan. The first report was from Danni saying that her and Jess don't walk on ECB. The next few posts were from well meaning hobbyists posting that they thought I was joking.

Rather than start drama I asked that my post be deleted. Well I guess that wasn't good enough for the owner so he banned me from the site for 5 days for "poor taste in humor". Then posted on how he can't prevent "stupidity" and berated me for posting unfounded statements. I looked through my SW pics but all of the pics of Danni were a couple months old and I noticed that there were no recent posts about Danni on here so I figured there was no way of convincing the other site that Danni does still stroll the blvd. I have been out a few times in the last week to try and get some more pics of her but the only time I saw her my batteries died just before I could get a pic and by the time I got new ones she had dissapeared.

I am not sure if I will try to contact tthe other site owner to show him that I am neither stupid nor a liar but I don't know if it would do any good. My first impulse was to be pissed and prove my side of the story but I'm not sure if it would work or even be worth my time.

As far as my personal experience with Danni I have dated her off ECB as well as CL and while she is deffinetly a looker and I LOVE the pierced nipples I think she is a little pricey for the service she gives. Although if TisDownBelow can get a good topless CBJ for .4 maybe I will give her another shot. Has anyone felt the new aftermarket breasts? Are they your typical hard implants or did she spend wisely and go for the under muscle job?

TisDownBelow
03-03-08, 21:11
I want to say thanks to Seek and the others for your posts on Danni. I belong to a local site similar to this but street girls are not mentioned. A fellow hobbyist asked about Danni's friend Jess and although I had never dated her I had seen her on ECB. I posted a report that I thought she was legitimate since I had seen her with Danni on ECB and damn did the shit hit the fan. The first report was from Danni saying that her and Jess don't walk on ECB. The next few posts were from well meaning hobbyists posting that they thought I was joking.

Rather than start drama I asked that my post be deleted. Well I guess that wasn't good enough for the owner so he banned me from the site for 5 days for "poor taste in humor". Then posted on how he can't prevent "stupidity" and berated me for posting unfounded statements. I looked through my SW pics but all of the pics of Danni were a couple months old and I noticed that there were no recent posts about Danni on here so I figured there was no way of convincing the other site that Danni does still stroll the blvd. I have been out a few times in the last week to try and get some more pics of her but the only time I saw her my batteries died just before I could get a pic and by the time I got new ones she had dissapeared.

I am not sure if I will try to contact tthe other site owner to show him that I am neither stupid nor a liar but I don't know if it would do any good. My first impulse was to be pissed and prove my side of the story but I'm not sure if it would work or even be worth my time.

As far as my personal experience with Danni I have dated her off ECB as well as CL and while she is deffinetly a looker and I LOVE the pierced nipples I think she is a little pricey for the service she gives. Although if TisDownBelow can get a good topless CBJ for .4 maybe I will give her another shot. Has anyone felt the new aftermarket breasts? Are they your typical hard implants or did she spend wisely and go for the under muscle job?When that site changed to a montly charge site, I didn't even bother to try it for a month. Although the reviews are good most of the girls that post on there overcharge when you can find most of them on ECB. (danni is a perfect example)

You can defitnetly tell her implants are the typical ones after one quick squeeze. Danni can be iffy, so YMMV.

Can anyone PM me a picture of her friend jess?

Mark_Simon
03-07-08, 00:49
Well I got to take that back. I saw Danni and picked her up today. She is very nice and those boobs are awesome. 40 for cbj and let me play with dem boobs.

Quite contrary. Be nice to her and she'll surprise you. She always does a pretty good cbj for. 4 whenever I see her. Takes off her entire top and all if you ask. (she's got a nice set of implants now. Look great! )

Latinosd
03-07-08, 05:53
Where did you pick up Danni?

BigBoy1967
03-09-08, 16:57
I saw Danni, Diamond (white) and a couple of other blondes I have not seen before. Ran a quick errand came back and all four were gone. Don't know if they were picked up or ran off. I was only gone about 20 minutes. The two blondes were pretty good looking. One reminded me of Jasmine who is still around but doesn't do the blade anymore.

Happy hunting.

Hizark21
03-09-08, 21:42
It's surprising to hear that the action picked this afternoon. Sundays are generally slow unless the there is action has been busy for awhile. Hopefully this a sign that the action is picking up again.

Are you referring to Diamond/Andrea...? Please give a description of the other blonds you saw on ECB..?

Was this the blond you saw (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50942 ).

BigBoy1967
03-10-08, 04:45
Yes it was andrea/diamond. I already explained one girl looked like jazmin the skinny blonde that used to work the area quite a bit a couple of years ago. Fairly tall and skinny. It was not her, she is still occasionally in the area but works CL and a couple of other sites and does not walk the track anymore. The other blond was decent looking, not much to write home about. I forgot to mention I did notice a good looking girl from behind. She was latina she went into the liquor/conv. Store on cherokee and el cajon. I went in to get a look and it was the columbian girl that advertises one hour incall only specials on CL. She has a 626 area code. She has a nice body but she has a terrible complexion. That stopped me in my tracks.

Mark_Simon
03-10-08, 23:52
ECB near those couple of small car dealerships.

Where did you pick up Danni?

NY Brick
03-11-08, 08:30
Excuse me, but that blonde in the crossing the street pic. looks terrible! I guess just personal choice, but I wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole. She has absolutely no sex appeal.

Hizark21
03-11-08, 16:18
I agree she is not good looking and I never said the blond was good looking. I was simply trying to get a idea who was out there.

NY Brick
03-11-08, 18:16
No worries...just wanted to make sure we were on the same page....I don't know know about others, but I'd rather see pics posted of hot looking opportunities that exist, though the ludicrous nature of streetwalking is certainly reflected in that picture of that god-awful looking blonde we are discussing!

Hizark21
03-11-08, 18:39
I am always amazed at the ugly skanks that guys pick up. I often wonder why some of fat sw's are even working.

Craig53
03-12-08, 10:40
I am always amazed at the ugly skanks that guys pick up. I often wonder why some of fat sw's are even working.Hahaha you read my mind.

Latinosd
03-12-08, 16:29
What does ECB mean?

Hizark21
03-13-08, 11:51
ECB (El Cajon blvd)

Dirtydogmutt
03-14-08, 12:14
I saw the pictures of Danni and she looks good.

What is a good time to see her out on ECB and what intersection does she hang out at? Or if she is on CL, how can I find her ad?

Cruiser 69
03-18-08, 23:33
I cruised briefly this evening between about 6 and 7. There were a few girls out but definetly not a great night. There was a few BSW's and a couple WSW's but the only one I thought was ok was a WSW wearing a plaid mini skirt. I think it was Lovely but her hair was died red so I wasnt sure.

Hizark21
03-19-08, 12:19
Look as though all the good action is in the northwest for now. Check out the Seattle and Portland sections Hopefully the action will pick up this week.

Hizark21
03-20-08, 01:41
Cruised ECB around 7pm. Saw this one LSW that looked like Jess. I also saw this other LSW with a red top. I tried stopping for her, but could not get in a good position. Both girls were about a 7.8 or so. I had a engagement in mission valley so I left for a few hours. Got back to ECB around 9pm and both lsw's were gone.

I did not see any other SW's were worth picking up. Also cruised up to east ECB and the action was completely dead.

Mark_Simon
03-21-08, 00:10
I saw both of those girls. They looked pretty hot. One of them was out today as well

Cruised ECB around 7pm. Saw this one LSW that looked like Jess. I also saw this other LSW with a red top. I tried stopping for her, but could not get in a good position. Both girls were about a 7.8 or so. I had a engagement in mission valley so I left for a few hours. Got back to ECB around 9pm and both lsw's were gone.

I did not see any other SW's were worth picking up. Also cruised up to east ECB and the action was completely dead.

Hizark21
03-21-08, 02:55
Cruised ECB this evening around 6:30 till around 9pm. Met this one flaky lsw named Rosita near Hollywood video. She got in but was a bit reluctant to do the check. She then said she was nervous and got out. Rosita was kind of hot about a 7.7 or so.Also saw this one older blond with long hair by 35th & ECB. She was ok, but only about a 7 or so.

A lot of the SW left around 7:45 or so. I stuck around in the hopes the action would pick up. I was a bit surprised since LE has been about normal. It's quite possible that the SWs are still scared from last week.

Clicker619
03-21-08, 15:02
I saw both of those girls. They looked pretty hot. One of them was out today as well

If it's the same Jess I talked to, she's Italian and works with Danni. She is Slender with tan complexion and brown hair just below the shoulders. I detected a strong business sense in her and just cut her loose. Danni is more personable.

Hizark21
03-21-08, 15:48
Yes this is the same Jess. Nice personality, but her bj skills were lacking it was very rushed. Jess told me she is Italian, but I would looks Latino.

mark_simon
The girl with the red top was fairly hot. She did seem a bit picky however.

Dick North
03-21-08, 20:16
Yes this is the same Jess. Nice personality, but her bj skills were lacking it was very rushed. Jess told me she is Italian, but I would looks Latino.

mark_simon
The girl with the red top was fairly hot. She did seem a bit picky however.
Just checking in ... Sorry that I could not offer a 'Cruise Report'
DN

Hizark21
03-22-08, 05:27
You are free like everyone else to post where they want on the forum.

Hizark21
03-22-08, 05:39
Cruised ECB around 7pm. Saw 2 new blonds out. There was this one petite blond with long blond hair by Chasers. She was with this other tall blond with big bones. The shorter blond was about a 7.7 or so. I went back out around 11pm and she was still out. I finally got her to come over and talk after pulling over 7 or 8 times. She told me she was from Vegas and was asking $100 min for anything. I also that fussy LSW Rosita by Jack in the box. She must have gotten in and out of 5 cars. I also saw this one brunette by Wendy's around 1am. I was a bit surprised to see some new action since Fridays are usually dead. I normally don't cruise this late. I am wondering if some of the SW's are leaving ECB around 7:30 and coming back out around 10 or 11pm.

NY Brick
03-22-08, 08:41
Hizark, how do you end up rating sw's a "7.7" or "7.8 " for example ? Is a 7.8 that much better than a 7.7 ? Why not simply "round it up" or "down" to 6 or 8 ? Just curious on your math ? LOL!

Misfit
03-22-08, 08:52
Hizark, how do you end up rating sw's a "7.7" or "7.8 " for example ? Is a 7.8 that much better than a 7.7 ? Why not simply "round it up" or "down" to 6 or 8 ? Just curious on your math ? LOL!

I think we need to buy Hizark a new calculator so he can find it easier to round up his ratings.

Dick North, look at the "energiser bunny" go. Someone must stop it.

Misfit

Hizark21
03-23-08, 02:56
Ratings
6 a SW that I would would not go with
7 a SW that is barely good enough to do
7.5 a SW that is average but ok looking.
7.8 Good, but not great looking.

Hizark21
03-24-08, 01:21
Went to friends for dinner that lives near ECB so I cruised for a bit.

Was not really expecting much, but I was just hoping the action picked up. Saw that one blond
(http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=50942 ) and she is pregnant as ever. So chances are she will be gone for awhile. Also saw 2 or 3 other cows.

Headed on up east ECB and saw this other fugly blond by Papa Johns. I pulled in the parking lot and left. She got upset. Headed on home around 9:30pm

Hizark21
03-25-08, 03:19
Was in the area this evening so I took a brief cruise at 7:30 and 10pm. The action was quite slow only saw a few bsw's. This is normal for a Monday. Hopefully this is not a bad omen for this week.

Hizark21
03-27-08, 02:55
Cruised last night and met this one brunette named Nicole by Wendy's. Got a bj for $40. The bj was ok, but not great. Nicole is about a 7.5 or so, but a bit on the thick side. Nicole is very friendly, but I would probably not repeat. I was in need of some action and things have been slow so this is only reason I picked her up.

Nicole also mentioned that she worked up in the LA area and that there was some WSW's up on Sepulveda and Holt. Nicole did not mention how good looking they were however. Nicole also told me the cops ran a sting last Friday night by Hollywood video. I have not seen any stings recently, but I would be surprised.

Met this older blond by 73rd and ecb by Papa Johns. Kept on cruising. Not sure if east ECB is picking up. If anyone has seen any SW's worth picking up please post.

Cruised ECB briefly around 9pm and the action quite dead.

Clicker619
03-28-08, 16:20
Ratings
6 a SW that I would would not go with
7 a SW that is barely good enough to do
7.5 a SW that is average but ok looking.
7.8 Good, but not great looking.
8How about posting random pics of girls (not necessarily SWs) and rating them with your scale?

Shawn D
04-02-08, 18:40
Hey fellow mongers. Can you help me? I am looking for some good places to pick up SW. I am staying at the hyatt down town and I keep reading ECB. What is that refering to?

Hizark21
04-03-08, 01:37
Have not been cruising much recently. Cruised ECB briefly on Saturday afternoon around 12pm. The action was fairly dead only saw 1 bsw.

Cruised briefly around 8pm. I was feeling sick and wanted to head on home to bed. Only saw 1 or 2 bsw. Gased up by Texas and saw this bsw and this other blond. The blond was only about a 6.8 or so.

NY Brick
04-03-08, 05:12
Dude, saw same blonde. Thought she was 6.3 ? 6.8 is too high!

Clicker619
04-03-08, 17:31
Pretty dead out there lately, but I've only been doing quick pass-throughs. I saw a slender blond that looked older; possibly a 4.3. The BSWs were making their way out but they were all sub 4s. I usually don't post anything below a 7.6 but I figure I add to the forum. LE activity is high. They seem to stop anything with legs. I propose we all just stop cruising and make it look like ecb is not a strip. Maybe the prices will get better and the LEO will go away for awhile?

BigBoy1967
04-03-08, 22:34
Just went for a cruise from sdsu all the way to Texas saw two girls. A latina about 30 on bus bench near the papa john's on 70th then saw a bsw near carls jr. Think I saw asian trina at a rat hole hotel on El Cajon Blvd about 56th. Hooked up with Bunnie on cl. She used to go by Nadia. Little black spinner. Really like her. The picture is not her, but she is cute and she will warm up to you.

Good luck.

Shawn D
04-04-08, 00:05
Staying downtown near the gas lamp. Can anyone help me with walkers near the downtoan area. I don't have a car so I will need to walk from my hotel. Please help.

Hizark21
04-04-08, 13:48
Sorry, but there has not been any SW's in downtown in years. Your best bet is to rent a car and cruise ECB.

Clicker619
04-04-08, 17:07
Staying downtown near the gas lamp. Can anyone help me with walkers near the downtoan area. I don't have a car so I will need to walk from my hotel. Please help.

Get a vehicle and map out El Cajon Blvd bordered by Texas St and I-15 in the city of San Diego. Happy hunting.

Member #3956
04-05-08, 01:43
Get a vehicle and map out El Cajon Blvd bordered by Texas St and I-15 in the city of San Diego. Happy hunting.If no vehicle hop on the trolly and take it to the border. Walk across and then taxi to Adilitas. Have a couple cold ones, pick out a good one, bang her for 45 minutes, taxi back to the border, walk back across, trolly back to downtown. All legal, no LE issues and total cost will be less than a hundred bucks.

Hizark21
04-05-08, 12:06
Cruised briefly around 8:30. Did see much action. Only saw 2 bsw's. I have not been cruising much recently due to some car problems.

It's still a bit of mystery why the action slowed down so much after the Superbowl. LE enforcement has been about average, but there has been no real heavy crack downs recently.

Hizark21
04-06-08, 15:06
Has anyone been cruising this weekend...?

Hizark21
04-08-08, 01:25
Cruised ECB around 6pm for awhile. Saw this one new petite brunette Sara across from Hollywood video. Sara was asking $50 for a bj, I was still feeing a bit sick so I got her ph# and kept on cruising. Sara thinks she is hot, but she is only about a 7.8 or so. Also cruised up east ECB, but the action was dead. There was that other pregnant blond near Kragen auto parts.

Hopefully the action tonight is a good omen for the rest of the week.

Around 7pm my car started acting up so I headed on home. Luckily it was just a loose nut on the EGR pipe. I may cruise tomorrow if I am feeling better.

Hizark21
04-09-08, 01:44
Cruised for awhile this evening and the action picked up a bit. Met this one new blond named Candy by Hollywood video. Candy was about a 9 or so, but she was asking $50 for a cbj. I offered her $60 for a bj and facial, but she refused. $50 is just to much for a cbj. Most cbj's are slightly above average or poor. There has been only 3 or 4 SW's that give great CBJ's.
Candy told me she is from San Francisco and comes out about once a month. This was the only time I saw Candy so she is another one trick a day girl.

Saw this other older blond that looks good until she gets up close and you realize that she is in her 40's. She was only about a 6 or so. I also met this one LSW by Hollywood video. I have not seen her before and refused to get in my car. I got the feeling that there was a sting happening. There was a F-150 parked in the alley with a girl observing. I also saw this older guy standing outside of Hollywood that looked like. I did not see any other signs of a sting. It's a bit hard to sometimes. When the cops run a sting you will not see signs of cops. In most cases you will not see them in back of the building. These days the cops use unmarked cars to make a bust. So don't let your guard down guys.

The other thing was that was not walking around. I did not see any sign of that brunette Sara.

Headed on up to east ECB and saw this chunky WSW by the towing yard.
Hopefully we will see some more action this week.

Liquor
04-09-08, 09:49
While out grabbing some tacos, I did the cruise along ECB. Saw a couple really nice HSWs within a few blocks of 70th. Couldn't make up my mind so finally settled on a tiny HSW. Turns out she's wasn't really a HSW but rather from Hawaii, currently lives in San Fran and is down doing the stroll. She's on CL also. Took me back to her HoJo motel for the full deed, covered. Wanted $100, settled on $80. Although she had some baby stretch marks on belly, she had a tiny body and A cups, big nipples and a nice big set of mud flaps. Very friendly and polite, recommended. You'll know her when you see the green tinted contact lenses.

Thanks for the info you guys post on the board. It helped this fellow out of town, visiting hobbiest to drop a load of spooge while vising SD.

Hizark21
04-09-08, 14:25
What time did you find this HSW...?

It's good to hear that there is some good action on east ECB. The action has been fairly dead up there for almost a year.It's has seemed as though the action has been picking up there a bit. Just use caution because the La Mesa PD and SDPD crack down from time to time on east ECB.

Hizark21
04-10-08, 02:13
Cruised this evening 7pm for a few hours. Did not see Sara or Candy. Saw this one LSW around 8pm, but she went with someone else. Did not get a good look at her, but she looked good. Kept on cruising, but she did not come out again. Those one trick a day girls just drive me crazy. Around 9pm I saw this other blond by the Zombie lounge. The cops stopped her and drove her off. I tried stopping for her several times, but she ignored me. She looked kind of familiar. My guess is that she had some warrants and or a restraining order. I also cruised up to east ECB around 7:30 and saw these ugly HSW's by Papa Johns. Hopefully these are not the girls that Liquor saw.

Also saw this one ugly brunette by Wendy's. At first she looked ok, so I pulled over. When I saw how hideous she was I left.

Hizark21
04-10-08, 17:38
Just talked to Sara and she is on ECB now.! Hopefully she will be out later. Please don't pay her high prices..!

Lascivious
04-10-08, 18:01
Wow, a nine! That's pretty high praise comming from you. Sounds like things are picking up.

Does she have any ads on the 'net?

Hizark21
04-11-08, 02:08
Cruised for a few hours from 7-9:30. The action was quite disappointing. Saw Candy, but she was only out for 15 minutes and I think she went with someone. Candy looks better in person. In her picture she looks more like a 8 or so. But she is still to expensive for just a cbj. After seeing Candy's picture I am very glad that I did not pay $50 for a cbj. The one thing to remember about expensive SW's is that there will eventually be a good one that is reasonable.

I did talk to this other tall LSW with a nice body by the laundromat. Her face did not attract so I decided to pass.

Lascivious
Yes things are picking up slowly. For now it's the bsw's and and some wsw cows. I have been hoping that the Sara and Candy were a sign that more good WSW's are coming to town. I am probably going to cut back a bit. Gas is way to expensive.

Hizark21
04-12-08, 04:31
Cruised this evening and went with Sara for a bj. Sara is about a 7.8, but the whole experience was quite disappointing. Sara insisted on sticking close to ECB. I reluctantly agreed since I have not had any good action recently. I tried taking Sara a good distance from ECB, but Sara grabbed the steering wheel. Sara insisted on using her hands and did not want to take directions. Sara seems like she is on speed or some other drug. This one SW I will not go with ever again.

Sara told me that the cops were conducting another sting by Hollywood video. I did see on SW by Hollywood video. I drove by Hollywood video, but I did not see evidence of a sting.

Sara told me that the Phoenix cops arrested almost all the SW's and pimps. This is supposedly the reason why Socal is so dead now...?? This kind of makes sense, because if they had outstanding warrants then 1 or 2 months is about right.

Hizark21
04-14-08, 00:58
Had to run a errand in Chula Vista.So I made a quick pass on ECB and gassed up around 3pm. Did not see any SW's out at all. It's hard to tell since I only made one pass.

Hizark21
04-15-08, 14:12
Went to the office last last night and I made a brief cruise on ECB. I saw this thick WSW by the Union76 station. I was in a hurry so I did not have time to stop for her. I left the office around 10pm and action was quite dead.

Hizark21
04-16-08, 01:33
Cruised this evening around 8pm for about a hour or so. Saw this one LSW by Lips she was about a 7 or so I did not pursue her. There was about 3 other BSW's Headed home around 9pm.

Hizark21
04-16-08, 18:51
Was in the area this afternoon so I took a quick cruise on ECB. Saw this one LSW. She was about a 7.3 or so I went on to my destinaton.

Update 7:15pm

I working in the area so decided to cruise some more. Saw this one new brunette by 30th & ECB. I tried picking her up, but traffic was so busy it was hard to get in a good position and someone else got her. Still out here and I am hoping that she is not another one of these one trick a day girls. She was this other blonde in aqua colored top. I did not get a good look at the blond so it's hard to tell.

BigBoy1967
04-16-08, 22:17
There were a lot of girls out today. Danni was out, she was with a larger blonde near Church's. Princess was out near the car wash. There were a bunch of bsw's out. On the west side of the 805 there was a brunette and red head working together, saw a couple more bsw's also spotted what looked like a pretty good looking blond with big hoots wearing a light blue blouse. More action that I have seen in ages. This was about 530pm

Hizark21
04-17-08, 02:26
I saw the same SW's as well. It's really too bad the blond and the brunette did not stay out. I would like to find out if the these SW's were working earlier. When I was out around 1:30 I did not see them. The one good thing is that the action is picking up a bit.

Seek899
04-17-08, 11:57
Is this the blonde with the big hoots? I saw her out two days ago but could not turn around before she disappeared. The pics are not that great but the hoots sure were. She looks like a fun one.

There were a lot of girls out today. Danni was out, she was with a larger blonde near Church's. Princess was out near the car wash. There were a bunch of bsw's out. On the west side of the 805 there was a brunette and red head working together, saw a couple more bsw's also spotted what looked like a pretty good looking blond with big hoots wearing a light blue blouse. More action that I have seen in ages. This was about 530pm

Luv Swallowers
04-17-08, 12:02
I actually had the chick in the red pants in my car. Forget her name but I remember she is from vegas. I only that swallowers. So I gave her the boot! I did hook up w/ some 20 yr old nasty white girl that swallows. Near 35th.

Hizark21
04-17-08, 12:06
I am fairly certain these were the same girls. It's a bit hard to tell because I did not get a real good look at them Traffic was quite heavy so it made it very hard to get in a good position. I was a bit disappointed by the picture, because the girls appeared better looking when I saw them. I believe I have seen this blond before.

Seek899
04-17-08, 12:21
As long as I'm uploading, here are a couple of older photos of Danni and Diamond after her boob job.

Trojan713
04-17-08, 15:10
Cruised around 7pm Wednesday night. Fair amount of talent out --- ended up with Danni at her room in MV. She is a hottie and a sweetheart.

Good times.

BigBoy1967
04-17-08, 15:43
Yeah that was the girl I saw. I have been seeing the red head with her a lot she usually walks with a brunette. This was the first time I saw the blonde. Any one have any experience with any of these girls?

Hizark21
04-18-08, 02:17
I talked to the redhead today, but she a bit to much wear for me. I also met Karli around 7pm. I was thinking of going with Karli, but her last bj was quite lame. I would go with Karli if she let me play with her tits however. Also saw the 3 or 4 bsw's. Cruised East ECB around 7pm and saw another fat wsw by Papa John's.

Around 8pm I tried getting Danni, but she was in fussy mood. I was hoping that the action would pick up. She was with that other fat blond.

Ezinho
04-18-08, 02:22
I talked to the redhead today, but she a bit to much wear for me.I'm sorry, I don't speak Hizarkian, what does this mean?

Hizark21
04-18-08, 03:14
By wear I meant the redhead looks good from a distance, but she is showing signs of aging.

Sc100
04-18-08, 19:24
I'm from L. A and will be heading out to San Diego for a quick errand tonight. Is there is any action late at night at around 12:00 or 1:00 a. M. I saw pics and read about Danni. Would love to date her but I doubt I'll find her. Will I find anything at that time? I'm into WSW's.

Newrelic
04-18-08, 21:06
On Friday afternoon I was near ECB so I took a short cruise. There was quite a bit of talent out.I saw three blonds stopped for one who looked good while driving by. She had an ok body but way too many freckles maybe a 6. When I asked about her place she asked for 2. I quickly said that was more than I had and drove off. That was way over what she was worth. Also saw a brunette in jeans and a red shirt who looked good but she had disappeared by the time I turned around. Wished I could have continued to search but time constraints had me moving on.

Hizark21
04-19-08, 05:28
Cruised ECB briefly around 5pm. Saw that one fat blond being questioned by the cops and 35th & ECB. She may have been with Dani, but I did not get a good look.

Don1010ho
04-19-08, 12:42
Market still doing good during lunch time yesterday. i need help with posting pictures, some how i can not post the pictures any more, it's said "Invalid Post Specified" Any ones?

Hizark21
04-19-08, 16:09
Late night action tends to fluctuate from time to time. There was some SW's out around 12 or 1am a few months ago. I have not cruised this late recently so it's hard to tell. The best cruising time is currently from 5pm to 9pm

Hizark21
04-19-08, 16:23
Market st

This is surprise, I have not seen any action worth picking up on Market in years. About 10 years ago I would see a occasional bsw.

Mark_Simon
04-19-08, 16:47
I banged the blonde with big tits I think on tues or wed. She had on a blue top and I almost crashed while texting and trying to turn around. hooked up for 70 for everyhting. name is jesse and she is from vegas. Tits are 36dd. Has a nice looking pussy

Is this the blonde with the big hoots? I saw her out two days ago but could not turn around before she disappeared. The pics are not that great but the hoots sure were. She looks like a fun one.

Hizark21
04-21-08, 02:29
Went to a friends house for dinner near ECB. I saw this one plain looking dirt blond WSW across from Rudfords around 6:30pm. She was only about a 7.3 or so. I went back out around 8pm she was not around. There was usual SW's that have been around this week. Saw that one thick tall blond by Hollywood. Hopefully we will see some new action this week.

Also spoke to Karli and she told she is in Phoenix and will be back in SD in about a week.

Cruiser 69
04-21-08, 13:17
Well Danni has been out alot over the past few weeks. She seems to be out whenever she is in town. I have mostly seen her during the late afternoon but I have seen her in the evening at least one time. for those of you wanting more pics, here are a few I have taken lately of her.

Cruiser 69
04-21-08, 14:26
In general I think ECB is picking up a little bit. I have been checking things out quite regularly and I can't remember a single time I have not seen at least one girl out. However there is almost never more than a handfull of girls out at any one time.

Most recently I cruised on Sat eve from east ECB to Texas from about 10:30 to midnight. By 70th I saw a couple WSW's one heavy girl and another that looked like a tweeker. Once I was down between 15 and Texas there was about 10 different girls, mostly BSW's but several WSW's as well.

I was also out real early Thur morn about 2 am. There was a few BSW's and heavy WSW Camille.

Several mornings on the way to work I have drove through and seen a couple WSW's but deffinetly nothing hot.

Afternoons have been the best bet but there never seems to be a regular time to find really hot girls.

Here are a few shots I have taken, Enjoy !!

TisDownBelow
04-21-08, 15:33
Anybody got a number for the girl in orange? She's pretty hot! (willing to trade #'s.)

In general I think ECB is picking up a little bit. I have been checking things out quite regularly and I can't remember a single time I have not seen at least one girl out. However there is almost never more than a handfull of girls out at any one time.

Most recently I cruised on Sat eve from east ECB to Texas from about 10:30 to midnight. By 70th I saw a couple WSW's one heavy girl and another that looked like a tweeker. Once I was down between 15 and Texas there was about 10 different girls, mostly BSW's but several WSW's as well.

I was also out real early Thur morn about 2 am. There was a few BSW's and heavy WSW Camille.

Several mornings on the way to work I have drove through and seen a couple WSW's but deffinetly nothing hot.

Afternoons have been the best bet but there never seems to be a regular time to find really hot girls.

Here are a few shots I have taken, Enjoy !!

Hizark21
04-22-08, 04:19
The number of SW's has increased a bit, but the quality of WSW's is still quite disappointing. The SW in the orange jogging outfit is fairly hot. I have not seen her on ECB. When did you see this SW Cruiser69...? Has anyone seen her since..?

The best times to cruise is from later afternoons till around 8:30-9pm.

Kellyt7587
04-22-08, 09:14
Has anyone seen this provider? I am looking for an explosive orgasm and heard she was good but from unreliable sources. Any info on this one or someone who does provide a prostate orgasm?

Member #3956
04-22-08, 10:47

Here are a few shots I have taken, Enjoy !!I'd like a piece of the little BSW in shorts in the last picture.

Seek899
04-22-08, 11:31
Good to know. Hope Jesse comes back soon.

I banged the blonde with big tits I think on tues or wed. She had on a blue top and I almost crashed while texting and trying to turn around. hooked up for 70 for everyhting. name is jesse and she is from vegas. Tits are 36dd. Has a nice looking pussy

Nice pics, Cruiser. The one is orange is Jesse. She used to come to town with Danni but I did not see her this last trip.

Anybody got a number for the girl in orange? She's pretty hot! (willing to trade #'s.)

Things do seem to be picking up the last couple of weeks. Hope it continues.

Hizark21
04-22-08, 16:11
Cruised briefly, but did not see much. I saw this one girl that looked like a potential SW, but she was just walking to Carls Jr and headed back to the laundromat. Had to work late and left the office around midnight. There was a couple of chunky blonds across from laundromat. I will have more time to cruise.

Cruised ECB this morning around 9am on my way to work. Did not see any SW's, but I have never seen any SW's worth picking up in the morning.

Hizark21
04-22-08, 21:38
Out on ECB now and the action is fairly slow so far. There is about 4 or 5 bsw's , no WSW's at all.

Update 11pm
Talked to this that one wsw with the dirty blond hair I saw the other day. This is the same WSW I saw the other day. Also saw this other WSW with dark brown hair with a red streak in it around 9pm. I stopped for her, but she got in someone else's car and did not come out again.

Mark_Simon
04-23-08, 23:43
picked up this black ***** WH0RE the other day named lollypop. 45 for bbbjcim. She had got some nice natural titties. I pick her up again today and she pulls out cover and I tell her no way just, I want it sin condom. Today she refuses, and gives back my money. Who knows with these hoes

Hizark21
04-24-08, 03:48
Met this one redhead by Burger king and she was asking $60 for a bj. Offered her $40 and she refused. I have been with this WSW before and she used to go by the name of Pamela. She used to be a dishwater blond. Pamela is quite skittish and her bj skills were mediocre at best. She is only about 7.5 or so and definitely not worth $60. Pamela is worth $40 for a bj tops. If there was more action then she would be worth $30. The one good thing is that I did facial her on several occasions.

The first time I met her she was wandering aimlessly on ECB.

Hizark21
04-25-08, 01:17
Cruised for a few hours around 8pm. There was not much change from last night. Basically the same SW's. Saw Pamela by Wendy's again.

I also saw this other potential blond WSW by 54th & ECB by the Mcdonalds. I saw her talking to this one guy and I thought she was simply making conversation. He did not look liker boyfriend. So I decided to hang out and observe. Turns out she was just waiting for her friends at the beauty shop. It was worth a try in any case.

Time for a LA trip in a few weeks. I may go to TJ if things don't pick up.

Don1010ho
04-25-08, 10:54
These pictures i took last Friday during lunch time on ECB, anyones recognized them?

Hizark21
04-25-08, 12:01
I have only seen the fat blond. The blond looks kind and the LSW looks kind of hot. It's pretty amazing that I have not seen any of them. They must have come to San Diego together and left the same day. Let's all hope these and more WSW's visit SD. I wonder if some of the action is shifting to the day.

Kind of irritating to spend so much time cruising and not see some of these SW's. But that's the nature of the game now. The action is very sporadic.

TisDownBelow
04-25-08, 13:19
These pictures i took last Friday during lunch time on ECB, anyones recognized them?The girl in the first pic. Stay away, real shitty atitude.

Anybody got a number for the girl in the jeans? Or know when she's normally out?

ILuvIt
04-25-08, 14:37
These pictures i took last Friday during lunch time on ECB, anyones recognized them?

Seeing that blonde in the white with a cruiser in the background would make me a little nervous.

Hizark21
04-25-08, 15:19
Not much to worry about. It probably means they were questioning her or were passing by.

Newrelic
04-25-08, 18:14
The girl in the second picture is the one who quoted me 2.0 for her place. She has lots of freckles and looks like a tweaker. Way over priced IMHO. The girl in jeans the blond was out last Friday around 2. For my tastes she was too big.

Cruiser 69
04-25-08, 19:12

The first one is advertising on CL. My friend also told me he tried to pick her up several times but she ignored him. Seems like a B$%&H.

Here is her ad and one of her pics on CL. Way to much for a CL girl.

Hey guys my name is Chelsea and I need some company ToNiGhT! ! ! (Incalls 200-1/2hr, 250-Hr, 400-2grls)(Outcalls 300-1/2hr, 350-hr,600-2grls) Give me a call to set something up with me any time after 9pm tonight ! ! ! Remember guys I aim only to PLEASE! ! ! Kisses Chelsea *82 702 427 3984

Lascivious
04-25-08, 20:12
Saw a hot BSW dressed to kill. Pics to follow.

She drove off with one guy. I saw her back out a little later. Makes me think that she was not charging too much. Either that or the guys were willing to pay top $ for her.

I saw a few other really hot BSW's, a couple of good looking WSW's and some rather, shall we say, zoftig ones.

At one point there were four on one block on the same side. They were not with each other, walking both directions.

Things are heating up.

Ruprecht
04-25-08, 20:26
It's clear some photo editing has been done around Chelsea's stomach.

Joe Monger
04-26-08, 00:24
The first one is advertising on CL. My friend also told me he tried to pick her up several times but she ignored him. Seems like a B$%&H.

Here is her ad and one of her pics on CL. Way to much for a CL girl.

Hey guys my name is Chelsea and I need some company ToNiGhT! ! ! (Incalls 200-1/2hr, 250-Hr, 400-2grls)(Outcalls 300-1/2hr, 350-hr,600-2grls) Give me a call to set something up with me any time after 9pm tonight ! ! ! Remember guys I aim only to PLEASE! ! ! Kisses Chelsea *82 702 427 3984

I hooked up with this girl while she was walking Harbor is OC. Street prices were, of course, very different than CL prices. I paid 60 for a CBJ which, to be honest, was more than worth it considering how skilled she was. Total porno style BJ with lost of slurping and spitting. She's young and very, very new to the business and has a great attitude. Which means that if you guys are interested you should see her now before she's a typical, bitter, provider six months from now. I'm bummed that she left OC but from what she told me the $ vs. the heat from LE wasn't worth it. As usual you SD motherf---ers have it better than the rest of us.

Joe Monger
04-26-08, 00:25
It's clear some photo editing has been done around Chelsea's stomach.

The photo is 100% accurate from my experience which was a little over two weeks ago. I see no signs of retouching so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ruprecht
04-26-08, 02:51
The blur beneath her breasts is a clear sign that something was done to the photo. Perhaps something was removed from the background, or something was changed and changed back but that blur is unmistakable.

Lascivious
04-26-08, 03:20
Dressed to kill, or fuck.

Lascivious
04-26-08, 03:28
Another with the come-fuck-me-pumps out of frame.

Lascivious
04-26-08, 03:30
WIth the CFMP's in frame.

Az Dude
04-26-08, 03:47
It's clear some photo editing has been done ...

She or 'they' should have watched this:

http://*******.com/3c4w3h

hehehe... stick with it till the end, too
funny!

Hizark21
04-26-08, 03:49
Was out around 5pm and saw a 3 bsw's. Left the office around 8:30 cruised briefly. Saw a couple of BSW's.

Luv Swallowers
04-27-08, 10:42
Yesterday was a great day for me. Around noon across from the burger king I hooked up w/ a 30yr old sexy beach bunny type MILF. Blond hair 5' 7" w/ big tits and very sexy and curvy. Ended up going to her room at a local motel on the circle and fucked her brains out. And of course I made sure she licked up every drop. I even finger fed her the remains of her face. She eagerly ate it all up. BTW she loves to have her big fucken areaolas bitten real hard while riding cowgirl. 420 and msog were also in play. By 1:30pm I was sweaty and worked!

I write this post cause for the most part ECb is full of hustler types that I boot as soon as they start talking. I do not like the ghetto talking girls. But I love the cum swallowers and especially the nasty latinas.

Hizark21
04-27-08, 11:13
Cruised yesterday around 5pm. The action picked up and there was 4 or 5 WSW's out. Saw Candy, that one redhead with the freckles. Talked to Candy and she was asking $100 min. Decided to go with this other new brunette WSW named Nola. Got a lame cbj from Nola for $30. I bought some condoms and then Nola tells me she did not want to suck much, because she did not like the taste of the condoms. Nola has short and is about a 7.8 or so. I am glad I did not spend more then $30 on her. Nola also told me that the cops were cracking down up in Fresno.

Member #3949
04-27-08, 22:38
Okay boys. I was down in San Diego from Thursday evening to Saturday. I ventured on Friday afternoon, around 12:00p.m. on El Cajon Blvd from one end to the other. I did find that the action is quite nice in the 70's. I'm up in the L.A. area and boy you guys had some nice ass legs that way once again. There is one problem though. The bitches didn't want to get in the car with a brother. I'm like, this is the same shit I'm getting in Los Angeles. For those that don't remember me from the other boards. This is sty/slyblack and there is no LE prescence here baby. As I love pussy. That shit I stated above just really pissed a motherfucking brother off big time.

Now, I said let me try another side of town. Better yet, another city. National City that is. I got back on that 805 and got off on Plaza and went to the Blvd we all know. I took a stroll on the street of car dealerships and there were some hoe's out this time around. I even got notice of 32nd street near the base and I was all good then baby. I actually talked to a dope head hooker and her pimp. Shit, we had a good old time and they said that it's real hard for the brothers to pick up some pussy these days because there is a guy going around impersonating a cop and one girl was stabbed by a motherfucker. This is the type of punk that needs an ass whipping. I couldn't get a break. So, I went down to the border and they advised me not to cross because of all the shootings. Low-and-behold, 15 killed on Saturday morning. I'm a crazy mother fucker. If I had my passport I would have went my ass on across, as my dick was asking for pussy. Just wanted to say to all the homies in Diego that you guys have some pussy down there and keep up the good work. Much love. Peace......

Hizark21
04-28-08, 05:32
Was in the area this evening so I took a cruise on ECB aroun 8pm. Met this one exquisite blond by 33rd and ECB named Jennifer. Got a good cbj for $40. Jennifer has a nice personality and is willing to please. Originally she was asking $80, but got down to $40 after some haggling. I wanted to do a facial, but she wanted $100 for that. Jennifer is about a 8.5 and is the best looking I have had this year. I was originally going to just get a ph#, but Jennifer did not have one. I was going to wait a few days, but could not pass her up. She told me used to have brown hair and is out from 1-7 typically. Seems strange since I have never seen her on ECB. Jennifer also told me she works on Sunset. This really surprised me, because there has been very little if any action on Sunset the past few years.

Ed Norton
04-28-08, 11:03
Blcknce,

Your post was well-intended but it was kind of bothersome.

You complain that the women didn't want to get in the car with a brother. Well, maybe there's a reason for that. Maybe it's the rotten attitude shown by the brother. In my culture, if you treat a person with respect, they respect you back. How much respect are you showing towards women when you call them names like this:

• you guys had some nice ass legs
• The bitches didn't want to get in the car
• I love pussy
• there were some hoe's out
• I actually talked to a dope head hooker

As the forum moderator says, "The words "*hore", "*itch" and "*unt" are not allowed because these words are commonly used to denigrate women, and that's not what this website is all about."

Vlad De Sade
04-29-08, 03:19
Mongers,

Try and keep the personal stuff to yourselves.

I know alot of people of all shades and hues who have problems.

Problems: w/LE, $$$ or women...

I, however, do not care about anybody else except for I & I.

That said; we all come to these boards to either get intel on sw's or on various amps in said locations.

We do not come here to read about mongers w/attitudes and issues. I want to get laid not be anybodys friend. Let go of the normative writing style. Focus on only empirical writing. Just the facts. No personal details of any sort are needed here. I only care about my fellow mongers victories.

Failure, self doubt, self loathing, negativity and prejudice are a waste of time. We all bleed, shit and piss... Get over being black. I have tatts from fifteen years ago all over my body and I get judged everyday for it. Who f**king cares. My skin is my skin. If a b**ch has an issue w/me or judges me I walk... If she thinks she can do better than me I walk... If she fakes, lies or candycoats I walk!!!

Stay strong my black soldier and focus on the most important thing:

GETTING LAID BY FINE ASS GIRLS EVERY CHANCE WE GET!!!

Peace, da Irie Sadist

Dac007
04-29-08, 11:29
Ed, you have got to be kidding me....
In the immortal words of Snoop Doggy Dogg "we don't love them hoes"!!!

Come on man, the guy was just writing on this board. I'm sure he isn't approaching the girls by calling them bitches or hoes. You can hear women referred to using those words on TV/Music everyday yet they are too much for a board that deals with mongering?!?!?! WTF

You talk about denigrating women, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black??? However you try to sugar coat it, this site by it's nature does just that. Don't you think your activites and this site are viewed as denigrating to women by society outside of our little world??

Blcknce was contributing to the board by providing info, which is what it's all about yet you decided to throw him under the fucking bus, I'm a brotha so he actually may have saved me some time by letting me know what is happening on ECB so when I come to SD next weekend I kind of know what to expect. Thank for your input Blcknce!!!

Blcknce,

Your post was well-intended but it was kind of bothersome.

You complain that the women didn't want to get in the car with a brother. Well, maybe there's a reason for that. Maybe it's the rotten attitude shown by the brother. In my culture, if you treat a person with respect, they respect you back. How much respect are you showing towards women when you call them names like this:

• you guys had some nice ass legs
• The bitches didn't want to get in the car
• I love pussy
• there were some hoe's out
• I actually talked to a dope head hooker

As the forum moderator says, "The words "*hore", "*itch" and "*unt" are not allowed because these words are commonly used to denigrate women, and that's not what this website is all about."

Cruiser 69
04-29-08, 14:43
My friend was out cruising yesterday and saw a cute short skinny WSW dressed in a very short white dress. Long dark hair and a spinner body. He picked her up and soon realized she was "katie" that he had seen a week or so before. Her hair had changed and he thought she was "sara" that had been posted about before.

Well he soon found out they are one in the same and while Katie / Sara is very attractive and a hell of a saleman, her services are not worth it. Her service is rushed, lame and full of rules. He had to drop her ass back off.

Check out My post in the CL section for her ECB pic and her fake CL pics.

Cruiser 69
04-29-08, 14:57
My friend told me that Chelsea was out again on Monday and being picky as ever. She even called him officer when he tried to talk to her. He heard her call another guy officer too so she seems to be real paranoid. She was walking with a blonde girl.

Cruiser 69
04-29-08, 15:10
My friend says that Danni was out for a few minutes but got run of by LE real fast. Her big blonde friend was back out after not too long for a good part of the afternoon. For a girl who claims to not walk ECB there sure are a lot of pictures of her on ECB.

Hizark21
04-29-08, 15:52
Sara is attractive, but her poor service and attitude is just not worth bothering with. Jennifer is a way hotter. She has a much nicer personality is very willing to please.

HoneyBoy
04-29-08, 16:56
Well do you have any info on this cum swallower so we can all meet her??

Yesterday was a great day for me. Around noon across from the burger king I hooked up w/ a 30yr old sexy beach bunny type MILF. Blond hair 5' 7" w/ big tits and very sexy and curvy. Ended up going to her room at a local motel on the circle and fucked her brains out. And of course I made sure she licked up every drop. I even finger fed her the remains of her face. She eagerly ate it all up. BTW she loves to have her big fucken areaolas bitten real hard while riding cowgirl. 420 and msog were also in play. By 1:30pm I was sweaty and worked!

I write this post cause for the most part ECb is full of hustler types that I boot as soon as they start talking. I do not like the ghetto talking girls. But I love the cum swallowers and especially the nasty latinas.

Cruiser 69
04-29-08, 17:04
Sara is attractive, but her poor service and attitude is just not worth bothering with. Jennifer is a way hotter. She has a much nicer personality is very willing to please.

Do you have any more info on Jennifer so others can take her for a test drive?

Cruiser 69
04-29-08, 17:09
Here are a few other girls that were out Monday afternoon

Cres Prophet
04-29-08, 19:05
My friend says that Danni was out for a few minutes but got run of by LE real fast. Her big blonde friend was back out after not too long for a good part of the afternoon. For a girl who claims to not walk ECB there sure are a lot of pictures of her on ECB.
Danni looks pretty damn good from these shots.

Booyahusa
04-29-08, 21:08
ECB has gotten hot again!

About a month ago i made a few loops and saw LE everywhere. As you can read in the reports, there's been some good action lately.

Yesterday (Monday) outside Lips I saw 2 BSW (one thin, one big) and then further up by Church's there was a LSW.

The 2 by Lips were out in full force, calling out and stuff. I thought this was a great sign that LE is chill.

Seems like cold chill has been replace by some hot summer days! Looking forward to it.

Member #3949
04-30-08, 01:52
Ed Norton and Cobra Commander. This is the type of stuff why I got off of the other site because there were individuals that were talking a great deal about each other. First, I have a mother and father that's been married for 40+ years and have never called my mother a "*****. " Therefore, I have never called any of these females that word ever to their faces. My parents taught me better morals to open up all doors for all women, whether they're black, white, latin, or any other nationality. To say Hello, not "hey baby. " So, please don't classify me on this board unless you really know a brother. Secondly, I'm up in the Los Angeles area and many guys know that I have been in this game for at least three decades and that's saying a great deal. I've been around the world and the United States for pussy. From New York strolls, to Miami, Memphis, Birmingham, Dallas Fort Worth, the Carolinas, Maryland, Ohio, San Francisco, and Seattle to back down to Atlanta. It's just that I don't talk to too many individuals unless I feel it was a great find. Just ask Bmalibu and Baldy Cruiser. They know about me and my locations and all of my stories are very legit.

Now, being up in Los Angeles can be very bad at times. I was just making a correlation about how there are black females on the Figueroa, Long Beach Blvd, Western, Holt Ave. , Santa Monica Blvd, Sepulveda Blvd, and Colorado Blvd. Stroll that won't give black males a time of day. The one woman that I approached on El Cajon Blvd in the 70's wasn't actually an approach. I stopped at a stop sign on El Cajon and she rolled her eyes at me and kept walking. I had never seen her in my life and didn't say a word to her. I didn't do anything but smile. You were the one that said I might have approached one of these young ladies in a degrading manner. Not so. I had more fun talking to a pimp and his lady on the stroll and she was caucasion.

Lastly, I will say this once again and maybe for the last time. I love pussy and not hitting women, yelling at women, and not giving them too little money where it is so-called warranted. I'm college educated and don't sit up with the homies every single day and waste my life away. I will not. I reapeat. I will not disrespect you and say you two are bad because that would be feeding into the problem we have on these boards: So-called peers just bashing each other instead of focusing on pussy. You can keep on talking about me while I keep telling precise stories on every got damn stroll I find. I don't care if it takes me to the tip of Antartica to get pussy. Just as long as I get it and score and not step on any toes to get it. By the way. I still have love for San Diego. I have relatives down there and you guys do have good-looking women on the strolls. Just one other thing. One of you stated that I was degrading women. Well, isn't this really degrading women by approaching them on the street for sex? Isn't it degrading that we're so-called helping their pimps causes by going after their property? She turns around and gives that money to him and to me it's exploitation. Why don't you talk to the pimp and ask him what he says. Yes, I was in that pimp game back in the day and it wasn't fun because you were always looking after your property. Sorry for the tangent I went off on you guys, but this bashing each other has to stop. And yes. I still have love for all mongerers. Whether you like me or not. Thanks for the love Dac007. Peace.

Hizark21
04-30-08, 05:19
Cruised today around 4pm and there was a lot of action. This one of the few times in recent years where there actually more WSW's than BSW's. The disappointing thing is that it was the same WSW's that have been in SD. Saw Sara, Nola Danni and Karli. I met this other dishwater blond by Rudfords, but she was asking $60 for a bj. Around 6pm I met this one redhead named Nicole by Hollywood video. The bj was really disappointing. The bj was more of handjob than bj. The only good thing was that it was only $40.I was originally cruising in the hopes of finding Jennifer and seeing she had a cell phone by now. I am cutting back unless I get the action I want.

Since the action has picked up so much recently. It's a good idea to use extra caution. I think we are probably going to see another crackdown.

Clicker619
04-30-08, 18:48

Now, being up in Los Angeles can be very bad at times. I was just making a correlation about how there are black females on the Figueroa, Long Beach Blvd, Western, Holt Ave. , Santa Monica Blvd, Sepulveda Blvd, and Colorado Blvd. Stroll that won't give black males a time of day. The one woman that I approached on El Cajon Blvd in the 70's wasn't actually an approach. I stopped at a stop sign on El Cajon and she rolled her eyes at me and kept walking. I had never seen her in my life and didn't say a word to her. I didn't do anything but smile. You were the one that said I might have approached one of these young ladies in a degrading manner. Not so. I had more fun talking to a pimp and his lady on the stroll and she was caucasion.

From talking to the girls, it seems there is rule for them to NEVER date a black man. Their pimps probably push this. They can't even look them in the eye (wreckless eyeballin') or this allows the pimp to take them or their money.

Hizark21
05-01-08, 16:17
Nicole told me that the cops have been cracking down in Vegas. So this could be why the action has picked up so much. Another SW told me that the cops were cracking down in Fresno.

Got Time
05-01-08, 17:22

Danny looks good. I'm down in san diego this weekend and wouldn't mind seeing her.

Hizark21
05-02-08, 01:41
Sorry, but I don't have any more info on Jennifer. I asked her for a ph#, but she does not have a cell phone now. Hopefully she will appear again. The one good thing is that Jennifer is from SD. Jennifer is the hottest SW I have seen all year. So hopefully will stick around. I hope she is not careless and get's arrested.

Hizark21
05-02-08, 17:59
Out on ECB now. Saw Sara and this other tall blond. Have not gotten a good look at her, but she looks to be a about a 7.8 or so. Today I am primarily on a recon mission to get some ph #'s. Probably won't go with any SW's unless they are exceptional.

Update 8:30
Talked to that one tall blond and she was asking $60 min for a bj. She is good, but not great looking. She has some miles and is about 8 or so. Around 6:30 I saw Nicole on ECB. I talked to her and got her ph#. I was not really all that interested because her bj skills are quite poor. With the exception of Jennifer the bj's have been fairly disappointing. The ironic thing is that Jennifer is the best looking and gave the best service. I was hoping to see Jennifer, but I have not seen her recently. My guess is that Jennifer has probably left town by now.

The past week shows that is there is no need to pay high prices..! I have not paid more that $40 all year for a bj.

Joe Coodidge
05-02-08, 21:31
Out on ECB now. Saw Sara and this other blonde. Have not gotten a good look at her, but she looks to be a about a 7.8 or so. Today I am primarily on a recon mission to get some ph #'s. Probably won't go with any SW's unless they are exceptional.

How do you connect to the Internet while mongering? Do you have a laptop?

Just curious.

Joe

Hizark21
05-02-08, 23:22
Yes I do own a laptop. I have SBC DSL and they now have free wifi at all the Starbucks and Mcdonalds. I go to the Starbucks by 30th & ECB. This allows me to kill some time when the action is slow instead of wasting gas. The really great thing is that I can look out the window for any good SW's

Whoopster
05-03-08, 17:29
Hey Hizark, why don't you set up a webcam out the window and save us all some gas money! Just kidding.

I wish there was a way to hack into the city's camera system

Hizark21
05-03-08, 21:37
That's actually a good idea. The gas expenses is killing me. Thinking of buying a moped.

Lascivious
05-03-08, 22:14
Any recent sightings of Jennifer? Is she on CL?

Hizark21
05-04-08, 00:24
Sorry, but I have not seen Jennifer since then. I have not been cruising all that much so it's a bit hard to tell. My guess is that Jennifer is gone by now.