PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

BlueScott
01-02-06, 22:30
Sorry, Most of my posts have been on the international boards. I have to admit to very little experience in the good 'ol USA over concerns of LE. If you want info on the clubs in Prague, Amsterdam, Nurnberg, etc I can help you out, but I'm just starting to slowly test the US market. I didn't mean to offend, just trying to do some research so that I might have something to share in the future. I only play while travelling so I don't have much time to get a feel for the local scene.

OC Man
01-10-06, 00:44
So guys. All I need is schedules.

Heidi:
Coco:

Last trip, Coco was no longer "behing In&Out" and only at CA (the helpful Mamasan tells me)

Any other "suggestions of superior quality" would be welcum.

OC man

Three X
01-11-06, 00:57
Well I was feeling horny like always so I decided to go to a CAMP in Yucaipa. Now, I had been there about 2 years back so I thought it was cool. So I called ahead and asked who was working. I was told that Linda and Lisa where working so I went on down.

I parked in the rear of the building and thought I was going to have a "okay" time.

I walked inside the shop and I saw Lisa at the counter. She is a very thin girl on mamasan duty. I gave her $60 bucks and then proceeded thur the main door. Then I heard from the new girl "Bu Shaofee" (BAD TIP)! Now I thought to myself "She didn't just say that"! Then she said it again "Bu Shaofee"! The mamasan tried to talked to talk with her then she said it again.

Then the shit hit the fan:

3xfromwsg : What the fuck did you say?
Mama/Lisa: We speak Chinese!

3Xfromwsg : I know what the fuck she said bad tip! I go to school in walnut you think I don't know Chinese! The mama eyes got big and she moved the fuck out of my way.
Mama/Lisa: Sorry!

3Xfromwsg: That ***** is surpose to say sorry!
Linda: With Chinese accent: "I Sorry"

3Xfromwsg: ***** you ain't sorry or you wouldn't have said it. What the fuck is your problem. Do you have a fucken problem?
Mama/Lisa : She said sorry!

3Xfromwsg: Ask this ***** what the fuck is her problem?
Mama/Lisa: Sorry!

3Xfromwsg: I am a fucking American you are some fucking immragant that no Chinese wants in China and you treat like shit becasue I'm not white. Just because you suck so white mans dick doesn't get you the right to treat me like shit. What the fuck is your problem?
Linda: I sorry!

3Xfromwsg: What the fuck is your problem?
Linda: I sorry!

Mama/Lisa: She said sorry!
3Xfromwsg: Your think I'm sorry is gonna fix thei shit with me, you are dealing with a black man here. I ain't white or Chinese thatshit ain't gonna work with me. What the fuck is her problem. Take your ass back to China nobaby ask your fucken ass to come here. I am a fucking American and you want to treat me like this. I have XX years her and you have married some white guy and think you are better that me. My mother never gave knoeone a BJ for a fucken greencard I am a real fucken American.
Linda: I'm sorry!

3Xfromwsg: What the fuck is your problem? Why do you what dumb ass Americans to visit your country and you don't what to live there yourself. You stupid ***** I'M SORRY AIN'T GOING TO FIX IT! I am calling the police. I called my homeboy instead (also a HOBBYIEST)!

Then Linda started to cry! I left because someone next door maybe thought I was beating up these Chinese women. I heard an Ambulance outside with the siren on. The location is between a check cashing and nail salon in Yucaipa, with one way out.

I spoke to my homeboy and told him what happen. He told me to get out of there which I did! I called the shop and asked.

3Xfromwsg: on my cell: WHAT THE FUCK IS HER PROBLEM?
Mama/Lisa: She go home now!

3Xfromwsg: Don't you hear me WHAT THE FUCK IS HER PROBLEM?
Mama/Lisa: Were are sorry she go home now!

3Xfromwsg: I didn't call the police!
Mama/Lisa: I call the police!

3Xfromwsg: No I didn't call the police. But, what the fuck is her problem?
Mama/Lisa: She new girl that work for the owner.

3Xfromwsg: I've been here before with a older fat lady and I never had a problem here.
Mama/Lisa: """"""""LAUGHING"""""""""

3Xfromwsg: What is so fucken funny? Americans don't think this shit is funny! What the fuck is your problem?
Mama/Lisa: Sorry! I am part owner the other lady has another buisness, trucking buisness!

(These Massage girls are making money boys)

3Xfromwsg: Oh!
Mama/Lisa: I calle the other owner and we give you free massage and dinner. Come on back that!

3Xfromwsg: That's alright next time!
Mama/Lisa: Come on back!

3Xfromwsg: No, I am on the freeway.
Mama/Lisa: Please next time free 30 minutes massage and dinner!

3Xfromwsg: Okay

30 minutes later

626XXXXXXX Caller: Hello You seem to have had a problem with my wife.
3Xfromwsg: Yeah you wife said "BU Shaofee" and tried to use Chinese to cover it up!

626XXXXXXX Caller: What does that mean?
3Xfromwsg: Do you speak Chinese?

626XXXXXXX Caller: No, I American!
3Xfromwsg: She said bad tip! Saying I'm a bad tipper!

626XXXXXXX Caller: What?
3Xfromwsg: I'm black and dshe toght I was a bad tipper! I had $500 in my pocket and she called me a bad tipper.

626XXXXXXX Caller: Oh my god she can't do that! She's sorry!
3Xfromwsg: She ain't sorry and you better learn Chinese and watch your back. You don't know what or if she is ploting against you. My class strated a Mt Sac this week.

626XXXXXXX Caller: Yeah I Should!
3Xfromwsg: How did you meet her at a MP?

626XXXXXXX Caller: No my neighbor was dating a Chinese girl so I dated his girlfriends best friend.
3Xfromwsg: Where did she worked before in a restaurant?

626XXXXXXX Caller: Yeah how did you know? Hey did you.....
3Xfromwsg: I didn't even get in the door. I don't think she does not at that place.

626XXXXXXX Caller: Okay!
3Xfromwsg: Do you know how much money she make or how much she sends home to Chinese?

626XXXXXXX Caller: No!
3Xfromwsg She should be making at lease $4000 to $6000 tax free at a HJ place in this area and your don't know! If she is making that what does she need you for. Is her kid her yet?

626XXXXXXX Caller: Yeah he came in July of this year.
3Xfromwsg: I don't know here maybe there is true love but watch out!

626XXXXXXX Caller: I heard bad things!
3Xfromwsg: Cya!

NOTE: He called me later and gave me his email address? And I still haven't got my free massage and meal!

Three X out!

Arizona Jack
01-11-06, 20:46
3X, that is priceless! It probably scared the crap out of them to find a brother who understands Chinese....

Member #5605
01-11-06, 20:57
Went to see "Gina" at OS, who I had a good encounter with (and posted about it). Since she was not there today (in spite of the fact that she said she is there "Mon, Tues., & Wed.!"), I decided to partake of what was there. In came "Angie", a real cutie-with the worst attitude I have ever had in a provider! No Nipple sucking, no DATY, barely a covered bj, and then the mish. All over too fast since she was not enthusiasitc at all. Someone needs to tell these AMP's that they, and specific providers within them ARE being "reviewed" and the appropriate judgements made! 40/60 was the loss-and it was that indeed. I will not be going to OS for a long time!

Vulcan76
01-12-06, 03:55
OS does seem to be worsening in the service department. I had the displeasure of being with Yumi a couple of week ago. First thing she said to me as she walked into the door was "Ah, I'm so tired." Mind you, her English really sucked so it took me a while to understand her. Anyway, since I'm a nice guy, I got suckered into her whole being tired charade and ended up not getting a massage AT ALL. The the main course was mediocre at best because she was "too tired". Halfhearted CBJ then mish and that was it. Damage 40/60 and she had the nerve to count it. If I wanted a dead fish I would've gone to J-Town.

senior1
01-12-06, 17:24
Three X,

Is this the one on County Line Road - with parking in the back? I had heard that it was closed?

Thanks

Stew2
01-14-06, 02:29
No I think 3X is referring to one on Yucaipa BLvd. Near 4th st. They never supplied anything more than HJ so far as I could tell, so I don't know what all the excitement is about.

Indeed, I believe the one you are referring to on County Line Rd is closed - went by recently and did not see it.

Three X,

Is this the one on County Line Road - with parking in the back? I had heard that it was closed?

Thanks

Dirk Diggler
01-15-06, 19:51
Long time without a report from me. I was in love and had a steady girlfriend for about 6 months. Dumped her last week, however, so back to mongering!!! This is much funner anyway! Yeah!

Visited JS, and what a surprise! Absolutely no familiar faces. I had some "chink" named "MINK" (I think). Ha, ah, ha. I rhyme!!

Anyway, proceeded with a very lame 5 min massage, flop, and then said "what you want". I indicated "everything, What else?" Asked " how much you give". I said, "depends on what you provide".

She gave me a mediocre CBJ while I played with her nice titties. Nutted in her mouth (covered). And handed her $20 on way out (Total time with me was about 20 min. so I thought this was fair). Asked me for $60-$80, I laughed and walked out. Don't think I will be going back.

Dirk Diggler

Stew2
01-16-06, 15:35
I had some "chink" named "MINK" (I think). Ha, ah, ha. I rhyme!!

Dirk Diggler

Hey Dirk - you might want to reconsider your use of derogatory language.

IE Mongo
01-17-06, 01:36
I drove by JS yesterday during the afternoon and there were no "Open" lights on. Went by there today about 6:30 and still no lights. There were also 3 LE cars on the side of the building.

Did anybody see any reports in the papers? I saw nothing in the SB Sun.

Three X
01-17-06, 19:42
Lao Ma

First, I don't have anger issues!

Her husband didn't seen to mind what I said. That place is not for FS and I had been there before. The mamasan knew that the girl fucked up so she offered me a free massage, with I took yesterday.

I really enjoy your post on that other site they're great!

Lao Ma
01-17-06, 23:16
I deleted my post - it was over the top harsh. Sorry, living in China sometimes drives me a little nuts.

Usx4627
01-21-06, 19:43
Stopped in at Valley Massage on Friday afternoon. I was serviced by Kathy today. Although she is not SUPERSTAR material the girl sure knows how to please. I was lucky to get the big room, so after a quick shower I was sitting on the sofa when she entered. She quickly went to work on a BBBJTCIM which was pretty nice. After a quick spit the cum in a towel and mouth wash rinse I was directed to the padded area on the floor. I received a very relaxing massage and another pop from a well oiled handjob. Two pops, 45 minutes, 130 skins. Life is good!

Popncim
01-23-06, 00:54
She quickly went to work on a BBBJTCIM which was pretty nice. After a quick spit the cum in a towel and mouth wash rinse I was directed to the padded area on the floor. I received a very relaxing massage and another pop from a well oiled handjob. Two pops, 45 minutes, 130 skins. Life is good!Sometimes we do get our money's worth! That's the way it should be.

The providers that give this kind of service, know we'll keep coming back.

Was her name Ping, by any chance?

3pops

Usx4627
01-25-06, 02:26
Sometimes we do get our money's worth! That's the way it should be.

The providers that give this kind of service, know we'll keep coming back.

Was her name Ping, by any chance?

3popsNo This was Kathy. Is Ping someone else there?? I know of Kathy, May, Koko, and Angie (whom I haven't tried yet, but she is on the to do list) Give me some info on this Ping. THX

Misfit
01-25-06, 06:40
Hey Dirk - you might want to reconsider your use of derogatory language.

Alright inquiring minds want to know, what the hell is a "chink"?

Misfit

Three X
01-25-06, 11:47
Some of the best hobbyiest I know are Asian and most of my favorite providers are Asian. Please lets not use such words.

Three X

Blubalz
01-25-06, 13:01
Went to one of the places over there and saw Sofie. Ok looking gal that did a nice massage. On the flip she asked the usual question: "how much you pay me?" I said "$60", then the usual look of surprise with the response "at least $80".

I decided to try a new strategy and said. "what do I get for $80?", she smiles and I say, " do I get DFK?" she says "no". Do I get "Daty", she say "No, Do I get, BL, FIV, FIA?, do I get anything other that FS?" she says "NO".

So I say, "Why would I pay $80?"

A little later I left and paid her $60 on the way out

BTW- I hope the PC monitors are not going to come out of the woodwork. Are we really going to get PC in here?. If a monger wants to call someone a chink, gook, spick or some other name, do you really care? You can call me an asshole but it won't matter cuz I've been called alot worse than that and still have a smile on my face.

Popncim
01-25-06, 17:21
No This was Kathy. Is Ping someone else there?? I know of Kathy, May, Koko, and Angie (whom I haven't tried yet, but she is on the to do list) Give me some info on this Ping. THXI lost track of Ping. She provided similar service as your post mentioned. Last time I saw her was in a Montrose AMP (recently busted) and she said she would be working in Sanberdo area. She was a keeper.
I don't travel into LA area as often any more, but watch the local action on the boards. Hope to get back that way soon.

Stew2
01-25-06, 20:47
BTW- I hope the PC monitors are not going to come out of the woodwork. Are we really going to get PC in here?. If a monger wants to call someone a chink, gook, spick or some other name, do you really care? You can call me an asshole but it won't matter cuz I've been called alot worse than that and still have a smile on my face.

Yes, I care. There are all kinds of guys on this board - speaking respectfully about a person's nationality or race or religious background is just a way of treating each other (and the women we are writing about) with some degree of decency and civility. If you decide not to do that, I hope I will not be the only one to object. Call it PC if you want.

Oc Amper
01-26-06, 03:09
I would agree with this. I think we all know better than to use the N word. The others, we should treat them with with the same kind of respect.

Yes, I care. There are all kinds of guys on this board - speaking respectfully about a person's nationality or race or religious background is just a way of treating each other (and the women we are writing about) with some degree of decency and civility. If you decide not to do that, I hope I will not be the only one to object. Call it PC if you want.

Blubalz
01-26-06, 09:30

I love guys like. A true hypocrite. Wants to speak of decency and civility while he's on this board reviewing hookers. Guys like this are probably married but feel it's ok to cheat but I do it respectfully.

A person gains respect from what they do, not say. The woman we write about are postitiutes. I should respect them?? Gimme a break

Woohoo59
01-27-06, 03:16
Stopped by CA for a relaxing massage.

Heidi is nice ;-)

Misfit
01-27-06, 06:37

Well I guess that answers my question, I thought it was similar to calling a prostitute a "puta" but I see it's not. Anyway I hope we don't get all bent over on being politically correct up in here.

Misfit

Stew2
01-27-06, 08:00
I love guys like. A true hypocrite. Wants to speak of decency and civility while he's on this board reviewing hookers. Guys like this are probably married but feel it's ok to cheat but I do it respectfully.

A person gains respect from what they do, not say. The woman we write about are postitiutes. I should respect them?? Gimme a break

I'm not going to get all excited, or let this go on indefinitely, so this is my last comment., You can have the last word if you like.

This is a pretty transparent attempt to defend demeaning treatment of people (even if only in words) by going on the offensive and attacking the person raising the question rather than his point. Whether or not I am a hypocrite is irrelevant to whether my objection to racist slurs is correct - being a hypocrite means word and action don't match. You can't tell from that which is the mistake. A hypocrite's actions may be wrong and his words right. I stand by my rejection of using derogatory language to refer to people, whether or not I turn out to be less than perfect myself.

And yes, even prostitutes can be treated respectfully. You might try it.

senior1
01-27-06, 17:16
Stew 2

Amen - couldn't have said it better. Nothing worng in treating others as you would like to be treated. You will never be able to explain that to some - assumes a certain level of intelligence exists.

Adventurous1
01-28-06, 05:19
Went to see "Gina" at OS, who I had a good encounter with (and posted about it). Since she was not there today (in spite of the fact that she said she is there "Mon, Tues., & Wed.!"), I decided to partake of what was there. In came "Angie", a real cutie-with the worst attitude I have ever had in a provider! No Nipple sucking, no DATY, barely a covered bj, and then the mish. All over too fast since she was not enthusiasitc at all. Someone needs to tell these AMP's that they, and specific providers within them ARE being "reviewed" and the appropriate judgements made! 40/60 was the loss-and it was that indeed. I will not be going to OS for a long time!

SECOND RECENT QUOTE---OS does seem to be worsening in the service department. I had the displeasure of being with Yumi a couple of week ago. First thing she said to me as she walked into the door was "Ah, I'm so tired." Mind you, her English really sucked so it took me a while to understand her. Anyway, since I'm a nice guy, I got suckered into her whole being tired charade and ended up not getting a massage AT ALL. The the main course was mediocre at best because she was "too tired". Halfhearted CBJ then mish and that was it. Damage 40/60 and she had the nerve to count it. If I wanted a dead fish I would've gone to J-Town--QUOTE

I have been going to OS for15 years and always loved it so I was surprised to see the two reorts above and decided to check it out for myself. I have moved out of state so only get there now about twice a yesr.

IT'S TRUE.....BUMMER. The girls in this place are not sweet and GFE anymore as reported. They are slam, bam, no thank you maam now. I complained to mamsan because she knows me well and she said she would take care of me next time.....I really don't know if there will be a next time.

Usx4627
01-29-06, 15:49
Stopped in yesterday at Valley Massage with expectations of another stellar performance with Kathy only to find out she has retired. According to the girls there she has enough money and is stable enough to make it.

So time to find a new provider. I opted for May this time. I have used her services from time to time. She is a little older, maybe mid to late 30's, but very friendly and really rather attractive. Nice slim body, good T and A, and gives a better than average massage, which after all is the real reason we go to these places, right?

so good massage, great rim job, (if that's your thing you must give her a try) and little DATY, nice and fresh in the right places. Mish to completion. 40/60 and no complaints here.

Dennis
01-30-06, 23:00
I know I am only a Jr member but I am looking for a girl that is good at rimjobs. Can someone point me to the right one?

Long Duck Dong II
02-01-06, 07:24
I know I am only a Jr member but I am looking for a girl that is good at rimjobs. Can someone point me to the right one?

Dennis. Did you even read the threads before asking this question??? Maybe do this, and you won't need to ask it huh?

Misfit
02-03-06, 06:29
IT'S TRUE.....BUMMER. The girls in this place are not sweet and GFE anymore as reported. They are slam, bam, no thank you maam now. I complained to mamsan because she knows me well and she said she would take care of me next time.....I really don't know if there will be a next time.

Damn I sure do miss providers like Sandy (GFE) & JoAnn (a true nympho) who use to work here. Now this place needs to get better & younger talent like before.

Misfit

Honda2005
02-07-06, 02:49
03.FEB.06

Stopped by for a visit. Standard .4 for door fee. I hadn't been here in a few months, they now have a sign-in sheet. I took a shower and waited for my masseuse. As every one knows, the ladies here are older, mid-30's to mid-40's.

First came in Yoko, short and fat, I asked if anyone else was available, and she went out and in came Joann about a minute later. She was better, her hair was made up and her make-up was nice. She was late 30's, early 40's.

While on my stomach, she starts a good massage on my back, legs and arms for about 10+ minutes. She then starts teasing my ass, my balls and my dick for a few minutes, gives me a nice hard-on!

She asked me to turn over, and asked what I want, I say BJ and feel her tit. She then pulls up her dress under her bra and lets me rub her tits. I lay back and let her suck on me, she gives excellent head! Covered, nice and deep ;-)

After a few minutes I tell her I want to fuck her, she stops and we switch to mish, then to doggy. I stop and tell her to suck me off and she takes off the cover and finishes me off with a HJ and a finger teasing my ass instead. It worked for me, a fat spurt on my stomach and on her hand. She goes and gets a warm towel and cleans me up.

She works M,Tu,Thur & F.

Her fee:.6

Honda

Usx4627
02-10-06, 19:14
I stopped in at Valley on Thursday night and had another well provided session with May, but on the way out I ran into another younger and much prettier girl there only to be reffered to as the "New Girl". She was way smokin'. Perhaps on my next visit I will try the new talent and give another report.

Since JS has closed down and the service at OS is declining I think that Valley might become the hot spot on Valley Bl.

Lahobbyiest
02-11-06, 22:58
I am new to this board. I was wondering if any of you knew where she was! She worked in Moreno Valley with Mia! She was a little fat but gave good service. The place where she worked was on Sunnymead.

If you have any info contact me via PM/IM!

Head Sprung
02-13-06, 01:05
I am new to this board. I was wondering if any of you knew where she was! She worked in Moreno Valley with Mia! She was a little fat but gave good service. The place where she worked was on Sunnymead.

If you have any info contact me via PM/IM!That place where she worked at has been closed for about a year now. Choi gave excellent service, sometimes she wouldnt charge me anything to come in she would just ask for a tip. Thats probably why it closed down. Mia is working in one of the places on Valley Blvd. I dont know which one though.

Viper92552
02-13-06, 13:38
That place where she worked at has been closed for about a year now. Choi gave excellent service, sometimes she wouldnt charge me anything to come in she would just ask for a tip. Thats probably why it closed down. Mia is working in one of the places on Valley Blvd. I dont know which one though.Mia is at Tai Pei on Valley!

Misfit
02-15-06, 05:43
Since JS has closed down and the service at OS is declining I think that Valley might become the hot spot on Valley Bl.

JS closed down? Damn I havent been back to this place in over a year, ever since Sachiko & Diane no longer work there. Was it raided or was it because lack of business?

Misfit

Lahobbyiest
02-15-06, 11:10
I believe they were raided then they reopened then they were busted again.

OC Man
02-16-06, 03:18
God, what a sweetie. Covered everything, but DATY was yummy!

So guys. All I need is schedules.

Heidi:
Coco:

Last trip, Coco was no longer "behing In&Out" and only at CA (the helpful Mamasan tells me)

Any other "suggestions of superior quality" would be welcum.

OC man

Woohoo59
02-17-06, 17:38
God, what a sweetie. Covered everything, but DATY was yummy!

Coco is back at CA or at the burger location?

Horn Dog 7
02-17-06, 19:36
I understand that it was a Health Department bust. At least that is what a buddy of mine told me. Not 100% sure though...

I believe they were raided then they reopened then they were busted again.

Usx4627
02-19-06, 03:28
JS closed down? Damn I havent been back to this place in over a year, ever since Sachiko & Diane no longer work there. Was it raided or was it because lack of business?

MisfitNot too sure why it closed down, but for whatever reason it has been closed for about 3 weeks now. I noticed it when it was mentioned on the board, and since I'm a fave of Valley, I'm really not sure. If I notice it opening again, I will post the news.

But this brings me to my favorite place on Vallley. Stopped in on Friday night and was escourted to my favorite room. For those of you who have not been here, they have 3 rooms. Two are regular rooms, like the #2 and #3 bedroom of a house, while my favorite is the master bedroon with an attached bathroom and shower. The room is much bigger and has a sofa and a love seat inside and the massage pad laid out on the floor.

I pay the usual $40 and ask who is working tonight. I was thinking about the "New Girl" but second guessed myself and asked for May again. Mamasan said she was busy and asked if I'd like to try the new girl. Ever since the new girl started working there, about 3 weeks now, Mamasan has been pushing her on me. I could swear I told Mamasan I would wait for May and she said OK and left me to my shower. I went in a finished the shower and came into the massage room when a knock came on the door and the new girl walks in. It was impossible to say no to her. This woman is way HOT. Beautiful face, long black hair, perfect body, great booty and ample breasts. She itroduces herself and we have a little chit chat before we start the session. She was born in Japan, raised in Korea and came here about 5 years ago. Speaks near perfect english. She is the total package, I don't expect her to last too long here. I have certain requests, that's why I like to stay with the same provider, they know how to take care of me. The massage was OK, nothing great and the extras were satisfactory, nothing mindblowing, but she is so damn pretty it's real hard not to enjoy yourself.

For me it was totally worth it and I will probably try her again a few more times to see if the service gets better with repete business. The total was 40/60.

OC Man
02-19-06, 04:09
Burger!

CA has been taking me 2x lately! poor service (new mgmt???)

Coco is back at CA or at the burger location?

Member #5605
02-19-06, 12:47
At the risk of overwhelming a good thing, I can finally post about a POSITIVE encounter at an AMP in Blookington (Royal-which I had never been to before!). Saw "Tammie" who was a 9 in looks, and 8 in performance, and for what showld be the "standard" price! I will definetly be returning to this one (assuming she stays there!).

Member #5605
02-19-06, 12:49
What is this "burger location"? And what does it have to do with an AMP? CA (assuming its Colton Accu). has become of questionable quality recently.

Burger!

CA has been taking me 2x lately! poor service (new mgmt???)

Misfit
02-20-06, 06:56
What is this "burger location"? And what does it have to do with an AMP? CA (assuming its Colton Accu). has become of questionable quality recently.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the "burger location" is Tokyo Accu behind the In-n-Out.

Misfit

Lahobbyiest
02-20-06, 14:23
Not too sure why it closed down, but for whatever reason it has been closed for about 3 weeks now. I noticed it when it was mentioned on the board, and since I'm a fave of Valley, I'm really not sure. If I notice it opening again, I will post the news.

But this brings me to my favorite place on Vallley. Stopped in on Friday night and was escourted to my favorite room. For those of you who have not been here, they have 3 rooms. Two are regular rooms, like the #2 and #3 bedroom of a house, while my favorite is the master bedroon with an attached bathroom and shower. The room is much bigger and has a sofa and a love seat inside and the massage pad laid out on the floor.

I pay the usual $40 and ask who is working tonight. I was thinking about the "New Girl" but second guessed myself and asked for May again. Mamasan said she was busy and asked if I'd like to try the new girl. Ever since the new girl started working there, about 3 weeks now, Mamasan has been pushing her on me. I could swear I told Mamasan I would wait for May and she said OK and left me to my shower. I went in a finished the shower and came into the massage room when a knock came on the door and the new girl walks in. It was impossible to say no to her. This woman is way HOT. Beautiful face, long black hair, perfect body, great booty and ample breasts. She itroduces herself and we have a little chit chat before we start the session. She was born in Japan, raised in Korea and came here about 5 years ago. Speaks near perfect english. She is the total package, I don't expect her to last too long here. I have certain requests, that's why I like to stay with the same provider, they know how to take care of me. The massage was OK, nothing great and the extras were satisfactory, nothing mindblowing, but she is so damn pretty it's real hard not to enjoy yourself.

For me it was totally worth it and I will probably try her again a few more times to see if the service gets better with repete business. The total was 40/60.Did you see Anna? I saw her she was alright but wanted $80 but I gave her $60!

Keep the I.E. cheap!

Horn Dog 7
02-20-06, 21:31
Bingo! That's the one. However I have always had bad luck at "Tokyo" with the girls that work there. Oh Well!

H.D.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the "burger location" is Tokyo Accu behind the In-n-Out.

Misfit

Usx4627
02-22-06, 14:21
At the risk of overwhelming a good thing, I can finally post about a POSITIVE encounter at an AMP in Blookington (Royal-which I had never been to before!). Saw "Tammie" who was a 9 in looks, and 8 in performance, and for what showld be the "standard" price! I will definetly be returning to this one (assuming she stays there!).So inquiring minds want to know, what was the "standard" price?

Victor1
02-26-06, 13:04
Went to Valley to check out May whom the mamasan said was working and available. Watch out for this mamasan as she sent in someone else initially claiming to be May but was not. Having never seen May, I couldn't object until we talked afterward. Feel cheated as this imposter was below average in looks and service. Paid minimal because of the deception.

Guy909
02-28-06, 18:15
I had April at the new hotspot- i have had her before. low marks in the looks department but gave enthusistic service (bbbj), played/licked the fellas and seemed to get into her work. She never mentioned price and didnt count it as I left, she just said "come see me again soon" . Sometimes service wins out over looks but this one is a bit chubby and not the prettiest (i'm trying to be nice).

Guy

edit for spelling

charminfun
02-28-06, 18:47
What's going on here. Many appeared to closed. Is there a crackdown going on?

MailboxMan
03-02-06, 21:10
What's going on here. Many appeared to closed. Is there a crackdown going on?I hope not. Called one of my favorite place and no answer?

Lahobbyiest
03-03-06, 12:49
Calimesa Accu was busted on Sunday.

They arrested a 47 year old Chinese woman.

Sybian Control
03-03-06, 13:08
New to AMP thought I would give it a try as other hobbies are getting too pricey. Had heard about Tai Pai. Saw Jackie. Older but had a very good time. She never mentioned money. Didn't count before I left so 60/80.

Member #5605
03-04-06, 00:56
So inquiring minds want to know, what was the "standard" price? .4 to the house, and .6 to her! Seen her twice now, and she can be addicting! Why can't there be any this good in the 951?

bandgeeksohni
03-08-06, 02:28
After a long day, needed to relax, tried colton accu next to the indian restaurant but no one was there. Upon new reviews of Royal I visited. Tiffany wasn't there but Bebe was, mid 30's 7 in looks but 9 in service.

Member #5605
03-08-06, 23:14
A seconding of Royal today resulting in seeing "Nancy", who proved to be infinitely more enthusiastic then "Tiffany", but not as great in the looks. Seeing as how Colton Accu. is gone, and the "Mt. Vernon" place around the corner, is "on vacation", I think Bloomington is now all there is!

After a long day, needed to relax, tried colton accu next to the indian restaurant but no one was there. Upon new reviews of Royal I visited. Tiffany wasn't there but Bebe was, mid 30's 7 in looks but 9 in service.

Misfit
03-09-06, 06:56
I went by JS today but it was still closed. I ended up going to OS but it was packed during the afternoon rush. Anybody recommend a good provider who gives good bbbj or rimjob?

Misfit

Usx4627
03-09-06, 16:50
I went by JS today but it was still closed. I ended up going to OS but it was packed during the afternoon rush. Anybody recommend a good provider who gives good bbbj or rimjob?

MisfitMay at Valley is the rimjob queen.

Flu Shot
03-16-06, 01:58
She is old and fat. Great attitude and if you stay on your stomach, it is all good. Turnover and you have to see what you are getting. Tough to keep at attention when you see her in action. Maybe I should have asked her to turn off the light.

Member #1332
03-16-06, 10:52
So I lost track f this forum, haven't posted in awhile and haven't been up that way for AMP action. But, does anyone know if Heidi is still around?

Usx4627
03-18-06, 01:03
She is old and fat. Great attitude and if you stay on your stomach, it is all good. Turnover and you have to see what you are getting. Tough to keep at attention when you see her in action. Maybe I should have asked her to turn off the light.She might be in her mid to late thrities and she's about 5'5" and 120. If you think that's old and fat, OK. But I think you got the 'ol switcharoo.

Mphelper909
03-23-06, 01:25
She might be in her mid to late thrities and she's about 5'5" and 120. If you think that's old and fat, OK. But I think you got the 'ol switcharoo.The May I know is in her fortys and is about 150 pounds. The mamasain there does do switcharoo, maybe you got the switcharoo?

Usx4627
03-26-06, 01:00
Mphelper,

I've been going to Valley off and on now for about 5 years. I know most of the girls in there. Cathy (now retired), May, Coco, April (big gal), Angie (long since retired), Chanel (gone too). And a few more I never got the names of. There was a recent one named Jenny. I saw only once and was very pleased. I went back two weeks in a row and Mamasan stated she was sick. Whatever that means. Has anybody seen Jenny lately? Please post.

Flu Shot
04-05-06, 00:38
The May I know is in her fortys and is about 150 pounds. The mamasain there does do switcharoo, maybe you got the switcharoo?That is exactly what happened. I specifically asked for young and got a post menopausal chick that likes to lick down low.

No Zanax
04-06-06, 20:30
Went to Royal. Nice change, for once. Tammy. Enthusiastic. Nice Body. Didn't count the tip. She said she usually doesn't work tues, but was called in.

Don't know what happened to JM, haven't been there in 6-8 months, anyway. The latests reviews of OM are pretty much on the money. A while back, maybe 3 months or more, I had Yumi and got pretty good service, so I was suprised to see a bad review of her, but my visit was at least 3 months ago, maybe longer. A few weeks back, I went to OM again, didn't see Yumi. And I guess Joanne is gone? Too bad. She was a favorite of mine. I really miss the days of Satchiko and Joanne, who really put the 'service' into service.

I've been on valley on a few other occasions, but nothing worthwhile to report. I've been spending most of my time looking for potential part-timers on the street. Not a lot of action, but I like to cruise.

Anyway, Tammy- looks/attitude/performance 8/9/8.

Keep it cheap
No Z

Member #5605
04-07-06, 00:19
Wish I had been able to get to Royal on Tuesday if Tammy was there. Since she is so small, and cute and all. As it is, I got there Wed, and saw "CiCi". As good as "Nancy", or "Tammy", with the same price (40/60). Royal has it "going on" ;), and is worthy of visiting for the time being.

member 1618
04-07-06, 18:26
When to royal today. Had Cindy, 24, 36d's. About 120lbs. Very pretty. With fantastic body. (She claimed they were real, but they looked to perfect to me to be real). Anyway had a kickass massage, 69, cbj, cg, doggie, mish. To completion. She is a real sweatheart. She stated that she is only there on Fri, Sat, Sun. A real looker. Very into her work also. 40/60. Looks 9, attitude 9, service 9.

No Zanax
04-08-06, 02:10
By any chance, Red, was Ci-Ci somewhat older(mid-late thirties)? Maybe Chinese rather than the usual Korean?

Lahobbyiest
04-08-06, 12:06
What Chinese Cici are you looking for?

I know a few Cici's that are Chinese that work is SGV!

Jeff 71
04-12-06, 10:58
1. Japanese Spa (19059 Valley) is closed.

2. Oriental Spa (17955 Valley) is locked. Security guy plus one are in the parking lot. After knocking, and waiting 2 minutes, I was escorted in, shown around, and escorted out. At least MMS plus one cutie were there, but not taking customers. WTF? One intersting observation - inside they have a partially kicked in door sitting in the hallway. WTF???

3. Valley Massage (17846 Valley) is open. A good job done by May. I would have pegged her at 40yo & 130 lbs. But note, when estimating weight, it matters whether you are talking about a 5'7" white girl or a 5'1" oriental. There is no slimmness in May.

4. Okinawa Spa (18875 Valley) is open. MMS is all there is. Oh, and about eight cats (as in hairy roaming felines). MMS must be 60 yo. And the place stinks (as in smells bad). And I am not fussy, can take the kimchee. Bailed.

5. Royal Massage (____ Valley?) I did not see. Why did I not RTFF? I coulda had a much better time. RTFF. RTFF. RTFF.

Thanks everybody.

charminfun
04-12-06, 12:51
There appears to be a crackdown on MPs. All the colton locations are closed too except BC on washington st. but no more nice girls there. I went to the redlands location and got a Hj from a latin attendant and a fat caucasian.
There is one just opened in H st in SB check out ad in PE. Sounds like run by asians too when I called. Switched to browsing CL in/out chicks but of course more bucks. A few new locations in riverside are also in the ads. If anyone has tried it pls post here. Find myself getting my kicks in vegas. Still fine affordable in/out providers there.

Three X
04-13-06, 00:35
Oriental Spa (17955 Valley) is locked. Security guy plus one are in the parking lot. After knocking, and waiting 2 minutes, I was escorted in, shown around, and escorted out. At least MMS plus one cutie were there, but not taking customers. WTF? One intersting observation - inside they have a partially kicked in door sitting in the hallway. WTF???

They were raided 2 days ago!

Three X
04-13-06, 00:43
There appears to be a crackdown on MPs. All the colton locations are closed too except BC on washington st. but no more nice girls there. I went to the redlands location and got a Hj from a latin attendant and a fat caucasian.
There is one just opened in H st in SB check out ad in PE. Sounds like run by asians too when I called. Switched to browsing CL in/out chicks but of course more bucks. A few new locations in riverside are also in the ads. If anyone has tried it pls post here. Find myself getting my kicks in vegas. Still fine affordable in/out providers there.

Le Sun and La Paz were busted too!

All of the Koreans have went down and the Chinese are just rising everywhere!

Viper92552
04-13-06, 10:35
The Korean MP's are networked!

They have a old system that just doesn't work anymore! They are sort of like the General Motors of massage! The Chinese are more like flexible because their network is loose and there are no long term ties!

The great Korean MP day are over!

Le Sun busted
La Paz busted

Golden Flower in SF is Gone too!

From Redbook
I've been tracking some of the BT cases using the federal PACER(Public Access to Court Electronic Records) system and found a recently(3/23) filed 121 count, felony indictment against Tony Lau, Golden Flower proprietor. It's 12 pages long and pretty well explains the demise of Golden Flower.

He's apparently pleaded not guilty on all counts of the five alleged offenses. On the surface, it reads like a living hell for him. I also saw the 74 count indictment against the Suk Hee owners. One obvious foundation in both cases is the "Doe" names of the alien witnesses against the accused, in case you're wondering if any former RAs are around.

Some of the stats are mind boggling - >33000 wire taps, most in Korean; 29 defendants named in a single indictment; 4553 pages of discovery, and counting ...

PACER - http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov

Slickman
04-13-06, 11:10
Oriental Spa (17955 Valley) is locked. Security guy plus one are in the parking lot. After knocking, and waiting 2 minutes, I was escorted in, shown around, and escorted out.

This sounds like you were invited in to view a crime scene. Why did they let you in just to escort you out? Why do they have a "security guy plus one"? Why not just lock the door like J-Spa? Did they offer you anything when you went in?

Three X
04-13-06, 15:48
This sounds like you were invited in to view a crime scene. Why did they let you in just to escort you out? Why do they have a "security guy plus one"? Why not just lock the door like J-Spa? Did they offer you anything when you went in?

Dude I wasn't there!

I just posted some stuff from another board!

Mphelper909
04-14-06, 01:02
FYI. Os Spa is still open. I was just there tonight and it look like buisness as normal.

Arizona Jack
04-14-06, 12:23
What do you expect when we elect a Bible thumper as President? The Justice Department has been working overtime to "protect" us from easy sex and "protect" those unskilled Asian gals from being "exploited" - i.e. making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year doing nothing harder than f**king.

I sure hope the next guy loves pussy as much as old Bill C.

PlaneGuy
04-14-06, 20:48
What do you expect when we elect a Bible thumper as President? The Justice Department has been working overtime to "protect" us from easy sex and "protect" those unskilled Asian gals from being "exploited" - i.e. making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year doing nothing harder than f**king.

I sure hope the next guy loves pussy as much as old Bill C.

See my post at http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=429985&postcount=158 to hear me pontificate on this subject.

Viper92552
04-15-06, 01:30
That's right boys! Becareful out there!

Dirk Diggler
04-19-06, 21:55
So I decided to stop sitting back and finally go check out this place to see what all the hype was really about. I was pleasantly greeted by the Mamasan at the door who escorted me to the room. "YOU SHOWER," she said. "$40 30 min." I handed over the dough and proceed to take a nice, hot relaxing shower. Laid back and waited for "pretty girl" to come in.

To my surprise I was excited about Cindy's looks. 25 yr old, about 5"2' 125 lbs. natural huge hooters ~C Cups, slim waist, bit of a flat ass, pretty asian face, and soft white complexion. The best part was her pussy. It had a nice length of pubic hair, large labia and clit just like I love. Oh I would have loved to have eaten that **** hole so much!!!

She gave good massage and teased the boys, then came the flop, CBJ made Mr. Johnson salut and stand tall! We did cg, mish, doggy, and then mish again with me pounding her hard and rubbing on her clit. She really got into it and I don't think she could handle the 9inches and girth I pack. "very sensitive" she said as she orgasamed and I nutted inside of her pussy.

Cleaned me up with a warm towel. She could barely walk. Handed her $60 tip, she seemed satisfied. Payed at the end, and we never talked about providing FS or how much it would be. It just all "Naturally Evolved". Will definitely be back for more of this pussy.

Out!
Dirk Diggler

No Zanax
04-19-06, 22:32
What Chinese Cici are you looking for?

I know a few Cici's that are Chinese that work is SGV!

I only knew one that worked in the high desert for a while. Then we dated for a while. Been about 2 years, I guess. She left the biz, as far as I knew...

Lahobbyiest
04-20-06, 12:33
Dude if it is the same Cici! She goes by Didi now and has a agency in Pasedena area.

Is she older looking with a fucked up attitude?

Does she go to the Casinos alot?

Does she drive a Ford Explorer?

Does she have a Benz also?

Does she have a friend named Maggie aka Gigi?

Did her other BF work at a Casino, I think Morango?

Lahobbyiest

No Zanax
04-21-06, 00:54
No, pretty sure she's not the one. Also, I didn't know that nick(c-c) was used that much- I guess I'll have to get up off my ass and find out for myself.

Alright, time to go, Denver's calling... ;)

Goodale69
04-23-06, 02:33
Hey Guys,

I'm new here and just visited my first AMP! It was a good experience but I got a traffic ticket on the way there. Stopped by Royal about 6pm on Friday. Paid $40 at the door and was led to the first room on the left. I think her name was Kim. She was pretty half Japanese and half Korean. She appeared to be around 30-years old. Thin with nice firm breasts, but with a little pooch.

She started with a nice back massage and then eventually made it to the front. The massage was not too bad. She then put my hand on her breast and breathed lightly on my neck. We went with covered CG and mish. I guess I have been spending too much time in wackingland lately and she really had to work on me. Then time was up, paid $60 and left.

Two questions:

1. Is there any place where you can see what you are getting like Chicago Club or Adelitas in TJ?

2. Also, are there vehicle forfeiture laws in Bloomington? I own my car outright and don't have a spouse on the title, which I heard makes it easier to loose your car. Would it help to park a block down and then walk?

Longrod
04-24-06, 05:35
Living in Orange County ... decided to take the plunge on a Sunday night and see what all the fuss is about. Glad I did!

Driving to Cherry Rd/Valley Rd just N of 10 Fwy in Bloomington I found a tract of AMPs and finally located Royal at 17780 Valley Road. Parked in front (a sign says there is parking behind this converted house building), paid the $40 door fee and mamasan led me to the end of the hallway. A converted bedroom was clean, equipped with sturdy massage table and sported mirrors both at the table's head and along side. Sure does add to the anticipated fantasy.

Before I could settle down on the table in my birthday suit a knock on the door and in enters Bibi. My jaw drops as this lady is beautiful. A short Q & A ensues, I state that I took a shower just prior to driving over, and Bibi promises to return in a few minutes.

This fairly tall Korean lady seems about late 20s in age, has pretty face, sexy hairdo (kinda like Farrah Fawcett ... for you guys that remember the 1970s), when starting the massage the mirrors revealed an awesome backside when that denim skirt rose up. Naturally I just had to explore what was under the skirt. Gee, nothing except a shaven puss that I just had to further explore.

Looks = 9+ (at least).

Soon after the backrub began we both started groping each other and then we were off to the races. The rest was heaven.

Enthusiasm = 9+ (at least)
Service = 9+ (at least)

Looking in the mirror after the festivities I could see my face was all red (a royal flush?) indicating a very good time.

I tipped $80 (I know $60 is standard but I had a good time) and everybody (mamasan, myself and Bibi) all left each other with lots of smiles. Bibi's schedule is Fri-Tues. Hope to return soon.

OC Man
04-26-06, 15:29
Dreamed I paid the $40 door fee and mamasan led me to the end of the hallway. took a shower (Good thing cause I think I arrived during lunch)

Kim arrived after about 10 Minutes. A short Q & A and she starts to massage (not bad)

Dark teeth with braces (at least she's doing something about her appearance) starting the massage and I placed a hand all over under her skirt. Seems like she needed more convincing, so I slipped a ffinger under the panties...DING DING ...that was what worked...She came back & we 69 till I busted! (Nice) She seemed to really get into it!

Looks = 6+ (minus 2 for teeth).

I tipped .5 (I know less is standard for oral but I had a good time)

Misfit
04-28-06, 05:31
Went to VM in Bloomington to see May but it was her day off so I ended up with a korean woman named April. Got a rubdown, good rimjob, BBBJ with some ball lickin, RCG, Doggy, Mish & finished me off with some Russian as I creamed her chest. She is a bit on the older side but at least she got the job done. 40/60

Misfit

Victor1
05-01-06, 23:10
OS has a new crop of older women, I mean much older women. None of the regulars are there. Perhaps another licensing check by the authorities. I heard there was one a bit before JS closed, but I also heard that was not the reason why JS closed. Perhaps new blood will be arriving soon to OS.

Eddie Munster
05-02-06, 14:23
Sorry to hear that. Last year OS was the best place! They always had a beautiful young girl there for me. Oh, well.

Longrod
05-02-06, 15:23
Had been to Nagoya once a couple of months ago and had Laura. Not exactly your fantasy type lady ... but on the way out I spotted one who had promise.

Stopped by on a Sunday thinking a session with a new provider would just have to be better. Got Yoko.

What was I thinking? The Vitamin V was already kicking in, I was too polite to hurt someone's feelings today so I just kept my eyes closed and pretended it was the person I wanted it to be.

Yoko. Bad looking lady. The kind prisons bring in to cure sex offenders.

After the session, on the way back to the car, I concluded I got to scratch this AMP off my list.

The search continues. For the perfect AMP.

Member #1268
05-08-06, 23:17
Just back from a trip to the Inland Empire. Went to my old place, Royal Massage on Valley. New owner, new staff. Best I ever had, three thumps up for Bibi.

Member #1268

Elmerjo
05-09-06, 13:05
Just back from a trip to the Inland Empire. Went to my old place, Royal Massage on Valley. New owner, new staff. Best I ever had, three thumps up for Bibi.

Member #1268I've never cared too much for Bibi. She used to work at Colton. Killer body but she was always trying to rush too much. Very mechanical. I have enjoyed Tammy much more than Bibi.

Marvelous88
05-10-06, 20:53
[QUOTE=Longrod]Living in Orange County. Decided to take the plunge on a Sunday night and see what all the fuss is about. Glad I did!

Longrod thanks for the heads up on Bibi and Royal. I followed your lead and went Monday and had a great time with her. I did not feel rushed at all; devoured maybe but not rushed! She told me she had worked at JS also and that they'll be opening again soon.

I was passing through Oxnard two weeks ago and had a similar time at O Spa on Savier. Highly recommend the young and very sweet Soonie if you are in the area.

Marvelous

Mphelper909
05-11-06, 00:14
Anyone know where the young girls went to, like Surgar, may, Jay? The mama there said they went back to Korea, but I think otherwise. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Member #1268
05-11-06, 00:29
I've never cared too much for Bibi. She used to work at Colton. Killer body but she was always trying to rush too much. Very mechanical. I have enjoyed Tammy much more than Bibi.

Don't know what to say. Paid for 30 minutes and was there for an hour with no rush. She wasn't "mechanical" at all. Are you sure we are talking about the same lady?

Member #1268

Victor1
05-11-06, 10:15
It depends on her mood. She's been short, almost rude, and then on another visit has been extra nice and taking her time.

Elmerjo
05-11-06, 12:33
Don't know what to say. Paid for 30 minutes and was there for an hour with no rush. She wasn't "mechanical" at all. Are you sure we are talking about the same lady?

Member #1268It must not be the same one. I only caught a glimpse of her when I was leaving after my session with Tammy. Does anyone who's been with her remember her as working at Colton?

Head Sprung
05-11-06, 20:41
I remember Bibi from Colton and Mo Val. She always had a great attitude when I saw her. She even let me put it in her other hole once!

Dirk Diggler
05-12-06, 16:17
Another "Royal" visit. Too bad Bibi and Tammi were not working. Mamasan hooked me up Shishi. Nice , young, thin, attractive Korean Chick with about B size tits. Did the 5 min massage thing, then I flipped over. NO mention of price or what other services was wanted. She just assumed we would fuck, and that we did!!! She did not want to do doggy style, so I made her pay for it...!!! Pounded her missionary, CG, RCG, missionary again, CG again and finally nutted. She gave a very good cbj with slurrping and ball sucking. Overall, a better than average experience with an attractive young girl. Unrushed and relaxing, but not quite GFE. However, this is probably better than getting a SW.

Total damage $40/60 and she was pleased. Helped me even put my socks and shoes on. What great service!! I love the orient!

Dirk Diggler

Woohoo59
05-19-06, 15:46
Went to Royal on Wednesday. Asked for Bibi but she was off. Ended up with Kim. Fairly attractive looks, service was mediocre with a bit of rushing. Eh.

On the way out I saw a young, thin girl who I assume is Shishi. She struck me as a young, asian version of Winona Ryder. I'll try her next time.

Jkdman909
05-19-06, 23:47
Hi,

I usually always go for fs. But if I decide to only get oral. Would most gurls accept. 4 as a tip?

Longrod
05-22-06, 01:19
Got in the car and drove from Orange County to get some more ROYAL treatment. The drive takes about 45 minutes, which is just perfect for the little blue pill to kick in and do its magic.

Had Bibi last time so asked mamasan for a new girl. Mamasan said "Sure".

Gotta like this place's intent to please. Reminds me of some all-time great AMPs that once existed in Southgate (LA county) and run by the Korean crowd. Significant because those places put a premium on great service and no price haggling by the ladies. Royal rates with the best of those places.

In came Cindy. Cindy is from KoreaTown in the city of Los Angeles and cut from the same mold ... young, a body to die for, very GFE in attitude, and the demeanor of a real sex kitten.

Made intros w/Cindy, embraced, a little kissing and hand roving on her backside ... "I don't believe I'm feeling any panties" I said, "this is going to be good!".

I remove the towel, lay down on the massage table, I can't take my eyes off Cindy in the mirrors surrounding the rubdown table. Gosh this petite spinner looks great.

I'm thinking C cups and I think they are REAL.

The sensuous massage is starting to get me aroused, those C's pop out from a flimsy dress. Nips bigger than silver dollars sitting at the end of some mighty firm, perky knockers, and Cindy is giggling with amusement at my salivating desire for her.

It just kept getting better and better over the entire half-hour.

Guys, if a young beautiful hardbody sweety that pampers you like a sex toy with giggles and all for 30 minutes for a $40 door fee plus reasonable tip (and appreciatively received with a "Thank you") interests you ... Royal is the place.

Cindy is there weekends = Fri/Sat/Sun.

Dada63
05-23-06, 00:10
I tried going to Royal and OS. Got turned away at both with some obvious lies. Sucks.

MailboxMan
05-23-06, 15:47
I tried going to Royal and OS. Got turned away at both with some obvious lies. Sucks.Were they busy? Anyone know whats going on with all the MPs closing like Colton?

senior1
05-25-06, 22:49
Took a cruise down Baseline/Waterman looking for some of the regulars and saw nothing but LE. Cars were being stopped for what appeared to be no reason. Didn't stay long! Seems to be a lot of LE activity.

SexyMiky
05-28-06, 19:39
Saw her Saturday had a good time,she has a fine body beleive previous posts.
She has bracess but i didnt feel it during the CBJ :) comes to the room wearing pink and yes no panties and no Bra :) Dont discuss tips just give her the usual . she does what she has to do and you give what she deserv.

Longrod
06-02-06, 06:59
Enjoyed my first time experience at Valley MP.

The converted house has ample parking within its confines and you enter in the back. Elderly mamasan showed me to a large room, furnished with 2 sofas, massage mattress, all the usual comfort amenities found in a MP plus an attached bathroom complete with a locker room type walk-in shower, The shower stall was especially nice when taking an after-the-fact shower with my massuese helper pampering me toward complete cleanliness.

Coco entered the room. Nice looking Korean lady. Seems to be early 30's in age with cute smile and huge hooters. The massage was nice and the extra service was friendly and fun.

Coco took good care of me from start to finish. The shower, the help in dressing me back to my original outfit, the goodbye kisses ... just a nice time spent with a real sweetie.

Highly recemmend. The normal tip received with an appreciative "Thank you". Valley MP is on the 17800 block of Valley Rd in Bloomington and Coco is there on Thursdays and Fridays.

Usx4627
06-04-06, 20:21
Stopped in at Royal about 830 on Friday night and Mamasan turned me away and said to come back later. I was kinda surprised at this because I have been there on numerous occasions and I thought I was kinda known, but who knows. So I ended up at Valley. The Mamasan there definently knows me and showed me to the big room. As I was going in I noticed that May had just finished a session so I asked Mamasan who else was working tonight. She said for me to try the new girl and I said what the heck, send her in. I took a longer than usual shower, it was a long day at work, and soon after I finished Leiah came in.

I'd say she was late 20's and rather tall and built nicely. She started of with a massage and asked how I would like it. I told her not too hard not too soft and for the next 20 minutes I received a really nice massage.

When she was coming to the conclusion of the prelims she started with some nice soft touchs and kisses on the backside, reaching between my legs and teasing the little guys. After getting fully erect I rolled over and she pulled up her dress and took her thong off. I have to admit she was built very nicely.

She got on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air as to invite me in for some doggy, but I had my mind on some DATY. Which she kindly refused, stating that she had just recently stopped her period and wasen't feeling too fresh. So on to missionary and some nice, slow long thrusts which over the next few minutes incresed to some rather energetic pounding until the climax about 10 minutes later.

Not a bad session but I really wanted to get the kitty. Hence my withholding back a Jackson on the tip. She inquired "is this what you usually pay". And I told her no but I usually get what I want, that's why my tip may have seemed a little sub par for her. I told her if I come back and we hook up again she might warrent a better tip.

The massage was nice, the teasing was nice the sex was nice but not complete. Maybe next time I'll get the whole package. Overall a 7.5 but as usual YMMV.

Dirk Diggler
06-05-06, 20:15
Ok, I hope this doesn't turn out like JSpa and Satchiko last year, but Bibi is all that plus more! Asked me how I knew her. "Internet web site?," she asked. I just smiled and said "A friend recommended me."

With that out of the way, she gave me a good 5-10 min massage, massaging my balls from behind. "Turn over" she said, and I obliged. She started sucking my balls bareback and did a wonderful CBJCIMTC. Never saw her put on the wrapper, but slipped it on with her mouth! Very tallented. We did 69 and I licked that kitty until she was soaking wet.

I really wanted to stick it in her, but I nutted too soon! "YOU COME FAST" she said! No, not really, but she did excite me to fast orgasm.

Highly recommend this place. Hope LE doesn't read this and busts this place.

Usual fee $40/$40 oral (NO FS)

Dirk Diggler

PS. Is it true that one of you mongers has had her GREEK style before? I need a confirmation on this. I would LOVE!!!! to do this!!!!

Head Sprung
06-06-06, 00:57
Yes Dirk I had tried her Greek style when she worked at CA. Of course I knew her since she worked in Mo Val so she was more willing to let me do it since I knew her for a long time. The damage was .80 but it was well worth it!

Johnny Sokko
06-07-06, 15:27
What city is royal in ? I'm going to fontana tonight thought I'd stop in there.

Big Hick
06-08-06, 00:00
I went to Royal this weekend and saw Cindy. Probably early 30's, good size real hooters, and very attentive to the details. The massage was OK, I actually enjoy a hard massage, and then the fun started. Did the usual positions, I didn't like her doggie style because she kept back into my cock and didn't let me thrust away. She finished me off by hand and I gave her the usual .60.

There seems to be a ton of AMPs on Valley. Are the other ones any good? Also I can't believe some of you guys like to DATY at a AMP, but hey to each his own.

Goodale69
06-11-06, 01:47
What city is royal in ? I'm going to fontana tonight thought I'd stop in there.Royal is in Bloomington on Valley between Cedar and Sierra, about a block north of the I-10.

Longrod
06-17-06, 09:39
The third time is the charm!

Having visited Nagoya on two previous occasions, and being served by providers better suited to being "the cleaning lady", I had basically written off this establishment.

Today I wanted some action but wasn't sure I could do the FS deed, so I set my sights on a relaxing HJ.

The choices were twofold:

#1] I could visit an overpriced joint in my home county (Orange), lay naked on a massage table while a young massuese with all her clothes on makes me beg for some extras ... to the tune of $60

or

#2] for the same $60 tip price I could drive a little ways, visited a joint that doesn't play games but rather gets right down to business (she too gets naked within minutes of entering the room) ... and we both could have some mutual exploratory fun

Gee, what is there to think about?

I got in the car and started driving. After the $40 door fee I told mamasan who I had seen previously ... wanted a new girl.

Into the room walks Angie.

Hey, to my surprise, nice looking K-lady. Pretty face, very curvy in all the right places, about mid 30s in age ... rating-wise somewhere between a 7-8 (that's a very good rating - given the age - the 9s and 10s are usually reserved for the young 20s hardbody spinners).

Great service, we both had a good time, very friendly woman.

I'll be back !!

Plasma Spray
06-18-06, 05:40
Saw Cindy. The braces kind of scare me a bit (LOL)!

She got curves in the right places and was very friendly.

Lame massage but did OK with everything else. Multi position.
I still liked the hay-day of Gold Seas!

Misfit
06-22-06, 05:53
Went to VM to see May, she told me she was Japanese & was 34 yrs. old but I think she has to be much older. Anyway gave me a rubdown & a really good 10min. rimjob. This girl really knows how to dig for gold with a lot of tongue penetration. Fliped over for a good BBBJTCIM, got a wet towel clean up & she even helped me get dressed. 40/40

Misfit

Longrod
06-24-06, 01:02
Went to Valley Massage in Bloomington hoping for a repeat with Coco (Coco works Thursdays and Friday but mamasan said she was sick this Friday) but it was not meant to be.

Also was hoping to get the honeymoon suite, the large room with a walk-in shower stall off to the side. Struck out on that one too.

Did get Leah for my massuese and that made the trip on a very hot inland empire day a real treat.

Leah is about 30ish (I'm horrible at guessing ladies ages but Leah looked to be either late 20's or early 30's), very pretty Korean face, with nice curly black hair that looks very sexy, B-cups that are real and curvy in all the right places.

This very friendly lady has a beautiful smile and trust me, the pre-flip festivities were as tantalizingly great as I ever had. Leah's after-the-flip festivities weren't too shabby either as we both gave and got a very good time.

Great service, nice looking lady, mutually adventurous and playful ... a good time was had by all.

Leah works Mondays and Fridays. Highly recommend!

Dirk Diggler
06-25-06, 23:37
Cindy was awesome today. Nice massage with caressing of the balls from behind. The flip, then some good CBJ with ball sucking. Her tits are very, very nice. She rode me, then we flipped for some missionary, then finished up doggy. Excellent service. Left satisfied. Usual cost $40/$60. Bibi was off, but Cindy was just as good.

Dirk diggler

Monger X
07-01-06, 00:57
Just got back from a wonderful session at Royal also with Cindy. Could tell it was her from the braces. Decent massage and lots of attention to "the boys" from behind. After the flip, a good CBJ followed by CG with some titty sucking and mish. The moans were obviously fake but the overall experience was good. Said she works Fri-Sun. Usual damage, 40/60.

Member #5605
07-01-06, 20:43
I was in the area, so I thought I'd stop by Royal, and see what all the hype was about regarding "Cindy". Well, aside from a great set of tits, that she did NOT like having sucked on!), her performance was less then enthusiastic, and I am sad to say, that in spite of all the good experiences, and previous endorsements I have given this establishmet, a repeat visit to THIS "worker" will NOT be repeated. I should have asked for "Shenshe", or who ever the skinny spinner was that wore a Levi skirt all the time. Cindy (who claims she is "25") was NOT worth the damage (40/60) the vist entailed.

Longrod
07-02-06, 23:00
Went to Valley Massage in Bloomington (no, not the San Fernando valley, it's in the inland empire around San Bernadino) on Sunday. Was curious about whom my massuese would be.

Let's see, been with Coco who works Thursdays and Fridays (except 4th week of the month) and Leah who works Mondays and Fridays (except 2nd week of the month). Is reporting a provider's monthly menstrual period non-working week of the month, i.e. is that too much information (TMI) to divulge ??

I was of the opinion that Coco was, uh, to the max!
I thought Leah was totally awesome!

Today my provider was Jeannie, a 40ish K-town in Los Angeles mother of 3 who is a real pro.

Not a "gag me with a spoon type" but not a GFE either (too quick, too mechanical).

The before the flip stuff, h-m-m-m. I thought I was at the proctologist's.
I didn't complain while it was happening but in retrospect, it's been a while since I suffered from premature ejaculation.

Would I recommend Jeannie to other mongers?

Not bad looking, albeit older, has big (real) boobs, friendly in a massage parlor sort of way, was a bit rushed (she only works Sundays), asked how much I was gonna tip her (that was a first at Valley), maybe because Jeannie only works one day a week, a bit too mechanical, I got the "it will be better next time" promise.

So, would I recommend Jeannie to others?

"Like, I don't know".

Guess it depends what you're looking for for a $60 tip.

Big Hick
07-03-06, 19:34
I have to second Redneck's opinion on Cindy. She wasn't bad, but her style wasn't for me. I like to be more in control of the thrusting and she kept backing into me, forcing me to stop. I had her finish me off by hand since I couldn't bust one with the whole stopping thing.

I guess hicks and rednecks have a lot in common.

Bob Mantis
07-04-06, 01:12
Well, because so many of the good AMPs in the LA area have been shut down, I decided to venture out San Bernandino way. First I tried Valley Massage, but too many mongers beat me there, and the mamasan told me to come back later (there were 5 cars in the parking lot already). So, I hopped back in my car, drove the few hundred feet to Royal. There, again, I was disappointed to see that there were a lot of monger mobiles parked. Mostly big SUVs. I guess everyone's on Independence Day holiday.

Anyway, got in, had to wait a short while, then got Kay. I guess Cindy is in high demand. Kay is a Korean, probably early to mid 40's (If I didn't know Korean women already, I would have guessed early 30's, but I'm better at guessing their ages, since I have been around them for a while.). Not bad looking, nice natural B/C's. Okay bod. Showered by myself. OK CBJ, cowgirl (nice), mish, doggy, and I came. Standard AMP fare. Not sure I would repeat with Kay. Not that she wasn't attractive or didn't do her job. Just a bit too passive for me.

Plasma Spray
07-04-06, 04:16
Or are the providers all seem to get much older?

What happened to all the early TWEENIES?

I guess I have to head down to TJ? Anyone up to it this coming Saturday?

PS

Rockett Man
07-04-06, 12:54
Plasma, you are right. I read a lot of posts about "wow she was YOUNG." Some of these I've then found out later are around 35 yo!! So, I guess young is relative.

Personally, if someone says "wow she is young" I am thinking around 20 yo. Maybe we should try and better guess ages, and state this estimate when we post instead of just saying "YOUNG," which is of course relative.

Or are the providers all seem to get much older?

What happened to all the early TWEENIES?

I guess I have to head down to TJ? Anyone up to it this coming Saturday?

PS

Bob Mantis
07-04-06, 13:20
The problem is that Asian women of about 18 years of age look to us like kids, by which I mean too young. I actually find the 30-somethings Koreans quite to my liking. But, I'm an oldster, so maybe my poor eyesight leads me to have lower standards.

Big Hick
07-10-06, 01:22
I have to second Bob Mantis' review of Kay. I just saw her today and even though the mission was accomplished, I didn't enjoy it as much as the other girls I've seen there. I know it's all acting, but I still enjoy it a little enthuiasm.

I would probably pass next time if I get her, Royal is too far of a drive for me just for OK.

Jazzngolf
07-10-06, 01:44
Headed to Royal for a session on Friday, asked for Bibi...mamasan said she was on vacation...so instead got serviced by Shishi...I thought was good service. Was pleasantly surprised by some rimming, then CBJ and on to the main event. Nothing spectacular but good service and the price was right. She indicated that Bibi was on a long vacation and not to expect her back antime soon. Anybody have any more 411 on that?

Viper92552
07-10-06, 10:29
Headed to Royal for a session on Friday, asked for Bibi...mamasan said she was on vacation...so instead got serviced by Shishi...I thought was good service. Was pleasantly surprised by some rimming, then CBJ and on to the main event. Nothing spectacular but good service and the price was right. She indicated that Bibi was on a long vacation and not to expect her back antime soon. Anybody have any more 411 on that?

She BBFS my asian friend so watch out!

She could have something.

Member #5605
07-10-06, 14:38
Just a reminder not to get too "attached" to a given provider, or even a LOCATION for that matter, as the turnover (i.e. "vacations", etc.) is continuous! Whomever is running these providers sure does not want the "same faces" to be at a given location too long (besides, have you ever asked, where they live, and you always here "L.A.-Koreatown"!). I truly doubt a 60 mile commute gets made daily from LA to the IE!

Viper92552
07-10-06, 15:10

My friend called me this morning and his dick was dripping!

Jazzngolf
07-10-06, 21:08
Well obviously your friend shouldn't have gone BB. As for me, while I appreciate your apparent concern, I was wrapped for everything, it wasn't requested or offered, so I am not worried. Not sure why anyone with half a brain would go BBFS with a hooker anyway.

Horn Dog 7
07-14-06, 21:39
Well obviously your friend shouldn't have gone BB. As for me, while I appreciate your apparent concern, I was wrapped for everything, it wasn't requested or offered, so I am not worried. Not sure why anyone with half a brain would go BBFS with a hooker anyway.

I agree with you, however sometimes the "little head" gets to making the decisions when it comes to BB or not, and then you find youurself in a little trouble once in a while...

H.D.

OC Man
07-15-06, 16:59
Coco was off :( but two latinas came to my room one after the other in a line up ....Mamasan treats me right!

Took the first short girl with cartoon-like gi-normous titties. I forget her name (Theresa?)

It was a fun view doing mish...but she had this bad thing about BJ.

tongue on the tip swirling....that's it.?!
weird...but she kept going. I would not Repeat with this one... and what's this with .5 + "$" ???? jeeze....may as well stay in LA. poor service

Majasa
07-15-06, 19:02
I stopped going to Tokyo awhile back when I had a bad experience when my regular Jackie was not there. I admit I didn't mind paying the $50 house plus giving her $100 because she was worth it. She was not there that day and another good looking chick demanded $100 and I have never paid any other MP girls a bill on the first visit not knowing what I would get. She told me all the girls get $100. There was no negotiating and the mood was gone so I told her I wouldn't pay that much and I got up to leave the nice mamsan tried to give me a fat chick that of course would take less but I was already pissed off and she told me to come back again but I never have. Don't they know 5 more amps down the street have better looking talent and are more than happy to take $60? Hopefully the mamasan fired that *****! None of the girls there except Jackie were ever GFE, just mechanical anyways, probably because they were mostly latinas. I love latinas, but the amp providers have never provided service remotely close to asains. Why is that?

Coco was off :( but two latinas came to my room one after the other in a line up ....Mamasan treats me right!

Took the first short girl with cartoon-like gi-normous titties. I forget her name (Theresa?)

It was a fun view doing mish...but she had this bad thing about BJ.

tongue on the tip swirling....that's it.

Weird, but she kept going. I would not Repeat with this one... and what's this with .5 + "$" ???? jeeze....may as ell stay in LA. poor service

Usx4627
07-20-06, 20:22
I was sitting in the San Bernardino Courthouse today (got stuck in jury duty) when I came across an article in the San Bernardino Sun about two MP busts. Looks like Le Sun, which is located on Baseline just east of Riverside Ave, behind the Blockbuster Video Store and The Tanning Salon on Riverside Ave just south of Merril St. were both staked out and UC went in and busted everybody. The article states they expect the places to be shut down in a few days. Be careful guys when out there doing your favorite hobby. Bloomington is just down the street and around the corner.

Viper92552
07-21-06, 01:48
http://sbsun.com/ci_4071936

Police raid Rialto businesses
Sex acts suspected
Robert Rogers, Staff Writer

Video of the Raid
http://lang.sbsun.com/video/072006_massage.mov

Sun Accupressure
247 E. Base Line
Riato

and

Rialto Tanning and Accupressure
625 S. Riverside Ave.
Riato

Photo Gallery: Raid on suspected brothel
Video: Raid on suspected brothel

RIALTO - Police on Wednesday capped a monthlong investigation that included disguising officers as sex solicitors by raiding two local massage parlors suspected of operating houses of prostitution.

Eight officers, four cloaked in black ski masks so as not to compromise their status as deep-cover operatives, burst into the dimly lit parlors with search warrants.

They sifted, room-by-room, through caches of oils, condoms, client lists and feminine-hygiene products while a lone female officer interrogated female employees.

Two women, a 21-year-old and a 41-year-old, were cited for prostitution and released. Two other women and two men, including the legal owners, face more serious charges of pimping and pandering and operating a brothel based on undercover intelligence gathering, Rialto police Sgt. Andrew Karol said.

No customers were found in the course of the raids at Sun Accupressure at 247 E. Base Line and Rialto Tanning and Accupressure at 625 S. Riverside Ave.

"It's just a gamble. We can't be sure when guys are going to be here," said Karol, who led the multidepartment operation.

Deputy City Attorney Kathy Gandara and City Finances Manager Onyx Brown worked with police, providing information about the businesses. Gandara said she filed a complaint on the city's behalf and expects a Superior Court judge to order both businesses closed at a Monday hearing.

Det. Paul Stella, who has investigated both locations for about a month, said information gathered previously and Wednesday leaves no doubt.

"First, we had undercovers go in and gather what they needed. Now you look around and see the different lubricants, the cleaning solutions and the condoms," he said. "These are full-blown houses of prostitution."

A masked officer, who asked that his identity be kept secret because of his work, said he visited the S. Riverside Avenue business twice in the past month, and both times was groped in the groin area and offered sex.

Police said their investigation began on a tip from a local business owner. Police laid out strategies in a preraid briefing session at detective headquarters about noon. Stella was able to sketch detailed floor plans of both locations based on information provided by officers who had gone undercover.

The strike strategy was the same in both raids: Sgt. Karol, clothed in a T-shirt and jeans, posed as a customer and asked for a massage. When doors accessing hallways

Advertisement
Click Here!

lined with candle-lit massage rooms were opened, he relayed a signal via a cell phone in his pocket to raid teams waiting outside.

The second time, it didn't work quite so smoothly.

"The girl in the back peeked out and just went straight back," Karol said. Meanwhile, masked police with guns drawn waited behind a wall for the signal. Customers leaving a nearby fast-food outlet and mechanic shop gawked and pointed when they saw the strike force.

Karol finally gave the signal and police sprinted into the establishment. They found a stash of condoms in the room in which the woman was hiding and a surveillance system in the front office that likely alerted the woman at the front desk to the police presence.

Once inside, the businesses were similar. Each had a narrow hallway lined with rooms that contained elevated massage tables, white towels and sometimes mirrors. Typically the only other furniture were nightstands clustered with oils, lotions and rubbing alcohol.

Both had kitchens, showers and sleeping quarters in addition to massage rooms, which shared the musky smells and lighted votive candles.

Both also had scantily-clad women who ducked their heads low with hands cuffed behind their backs while police conducted their searches.

"They look scared," Karol said. "Our female officer determined these girls aren't wearing anything under their dresses."

Councilman Ed Scott commended the raids late Wednesday.

"There's no place for that type of activity in our city," Scott said.

"We don't want that image. And more importantly, these places tend to take advantage of and exploit young women, and that's unacceptable."

Clubber55
07-21-06, 03:19
I wonder how much tax payer dollars were wasted on this "multi-departmental, monthlong" operation. LE focuses on bs like this while terrorists are busy plotting our destruction. Makes me feel secure. NOT!

BigBadLou305
07-21-06, 07:57
im glad those women got busted

Mphelper909
07-21-06, 10:22
im glad those women got bustedWhy are you glad they were busted?

Did they give you bad service or something?

Victor1
07-21-06, 10:29
As for that article in the paper, I seriously doubt that these women "offered sex" as they likely didn't even speak English. Was told of a story some years ago by a provider regarding UC performing their "investigation" over and over again, to full completion, and then testifying that they only visited once and rejected an "offer for sex. " What a job these men have. I heard it stated that this in NOT a vicimless crime, that these estabilishments are magnets for drugs and other illegal activity.come on! The guys frequenting these places that I have seen are far from the type that engage in "other illegal activity. " These women don't offer or use illegal substances. Street walkers may be another story, but not these places.

Lucky Luke
07-21-06, 14:21
These cops behaved like they went for some terrorist arrest with guns and bullet proof vest. What a misuse of the vest.

Rockett Man
07-21-06, 16:33
looks like bigbad is from florida - I don't think he's been to the SB in Cali. yeah really, why would you be happy that they got busted? not cool.

im glad those women got busted

Giani
07-21-06, 22:20
Thanks for posting this emblematic video of lame, impotent police action at, what is unfortunatly, its best.

Talk about pumping up a NOTHING bust for maximum effect for the media! Wow--they found open condom wrappers. Really glad to be protected from THOSE! And the unfortunate women who barely speak English--are these REALLY the people who threaten our society?

How about the neo-cons who support the bombing of civilians in Lebanon--are these women really a greater danger to civilization than those who support the eradication of nearly defenseless families? Or the gun sales people who supply the means of violence to anti-social misfits?

Sorry--got into a snit here...

Our entire society will be improved when we recognize so-called law enforcement vice/drug task forces as low IQ adolescents in search of meaning for their meaningless lives...

More to be pitied than be scorned.

Giani

http://sbsun.com/ci_4071936

Police raid Rialto businesses
Sex acts suspected
Robert Rogers, Staff Writer

Video of the Raid
http://lang.sbsun.com/video/072006_massage.mov

Sun Accupressure
247 E. Base Line
Riato

and

Rialto Tanning and Accupressure
625 S. Riverside Ave.
Riato

Photo Gallery: Raid on suspected brothel
Video: Raid on suspected brothel

RIALTO - Police on Wednesday capped a monthlong investigation that included disguising officers as sex solicitors by raiding two local massage parlors suspected of operating houses of prostitution.

Eight officers, four cloaked in black ski masks so as not to compromise their status as deep-cover operatives, burst into the dimly lit parlors with search warrants.

They sifted, room-by-room, through caches of oils, condoms, client lists and feminine-hygiene products while a lone female officer interrogated female employees.

Two women, a 21-year-old and a 41-year-old, were cited for prostitution and released. Two other women and two men, including the legal owners, face more serious charges of pimping and pandering and operating a brothel based on undercover intelligence gathering, Rialto police Sgt. Andrew Karol said.

No customers were found in the course of the raids at Sun Accupressure at 247 E. Base Line and Rialto Tanning and Accupressure at 625 S. Riverside Ave.

"It's just a gamble. We can't be sure when guys are going to be here," said Karol, who led the multidepartment operation.

Deputy City Attorney Kathy Gandara and City Finances Manager Onyx Brown worked with police, providing information about the businesses. Gandara said she filed a complaint on the city's behalf and expects a Superior Court judge to order both businesses closed at a Monday hearing.

Det. Paul Stella, who has investigated both locations for about a month, said information gathered previously and Wednesday leaves no doubt.

"First, we had undercovers go in and gather what they needed. Now you look around and see the different lubricants, the cleaning solutions and the condoms," he said. "These are full-blown houses of prostitution."

A masked officer, who asked that his identity be kept secret because of his work, said he visited the S. Riverside Avenue business twice in the past month, and both times was groped in the groin area and offered sex.

Police said their investigation began on a tip from a local business owner. Police laid out strategies in a preraid briefing session at detective headquarters about noon. Stella was able to sketch detailed floor plans of both locations based on information provided by officers who had gone undercover.

The strike strategy was the same in both raids: Sgt. Karol, clothed in a T-shirt and jeans, posed as a customer and asked for a massage. When doors accessing hallways

Advertisement
Click Here!

lined with candle-lit massage rooms were opened, he relayed a signal via a cell phone in his pocket to raid teams waiting outside.

The second time, it didn't work quite so smoothly.

"The girl in the back peeked out and just went straight back," Karol said. Meanwhile, masked police with guns drawn waited behind a wall for the signal. Customers leaving a nearby fast-food outlet and mechanic shop gawked and pointed when they saw the strike force.

Karol finally gave the signal and police sprinted into the establishment. They found a stash of condoms in the room in which the woman was hiding and a surveillance system in the front office that likely alerted the woman at the front desk to the police presence.

Once inside, the businesses were similar. Each had a narrow hallway lined with rooms that contained elevated massage tables, white towels and sometimes mirrors. Typically the only other furniture were nightstands clustered with oils, lotions and rubbing alcohol.

Both had kitchens, showers and sleeping quarters in addition to massage rooms, which shared the musky smells and lighted votive candles.

Both also had scantily-clad women who ducked their heads low with hands cuffed behind their backs while police conducted their searches.

"They look scared," Karol said. "Our female officer determined these girls aren't wearing anything under their dresses."

Councilman Ed Scott commended the raids late Wednesday.

"There's no place for that type of activity in our city," Scott said.

"We don't want that image. And more importantly, these places tend to take advantage of and exploit young women, and that's unacceptable."

Jazzngolf
07-21-06, 23:55
I was with you until you decided to use the forum for your own leftest political agenda. Please try to keep to the topic at hand which is something we can all agree on. I thought you made a great point about how assinine the whole bust was. Unfortunately, you disgressed.

Stormrider
07-22-06, 01:34
Why are you glad they were busted?

Did they give you bad service or something?

He's just the resident poster child for Lexapro. Just like a huge zit, don't pick at it and irritate it any further, and it will go away.

BigBadLou305
07-22-06, 04:43
I was with you until you decided to use the forum for your own leftest political agenda. Please try to keep to the topic at hand which is something we can all agree on. I thought you made a great point about how assinine the whole bust was. Unfortunately, you disgressed.

you're the one thats stupid. of couse it's funny. It's easy not to get busted these days. cops cant catch a fly.

Muzak
07-24-06, 03:10
I was out on business in Upland on Friday and decided to test the MP waters as I had not mongered in the area for a couple of years. I had heard about a place with Latina providers in the building across from Sakura on Foothill. I went in and was greeted by a short white man. He told me that they only had latinas and that they only did "aroma therapy" only. He proceeded to tell me that if I wanted a "massage" I would have to go across to Sakura. I've mongered enough in the OC to know that Aroma Therapy usually turns out to be an expensive "legit" experience with little if any extras. Anybody have info on this place and whether it is worth a shot?

Wanderer
07-24-06, 18:36
You're in somewhat good company, with the same problems out here on the eastern coast.
Several Spas and AMPs were busted out in Waterbury, CT a few months back, leaving a lot of us high & dry as well..
Yeah, the politicos seem to bask in glory, that "Oh-Yes, These places give us a bad name, The women were scared, and probably
exploited" (Hey, lumbering-Jacka$$! they're scared, because they're being arrested, Get a CLUE!)
(Lumbering-Jacka$$= Any politico.. I.E. Republican-Democrat, or Elephant (big, LOUD, supposedly smart) Donkey (figure this out with the obvious))

On average, the majority of these places DO-NOT exploit the women, on majority the women enjoy their work.

But, it seems to be the new politico-tool.. bust the AMPs, but usually AFTER they've had their fun.

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!
(picked-up the thread, from the photo gallery)

Mphelper909
07-24-06, 21:22
I was out on business in Upland on Friday and decided to test the MP waters as I had not mongered in the area for a couple of years. I had heard about a place with Latina providers in the building across from Sakura on Foothill. I went in and was greeted by a short white man. He told me that they only had latinas and that they only did "aroma therapy" only. He proceeded to tell me that if I wanted a "massage" I would have to go across to Sakura. I've mongered enough in the OC to know that Aroma Therapy usually turns out to be an expensive "legit" experience with little if any extras. Anybody have info on this place and whether it is worth a shot?The place you are talking about is the former Tropical spa and had legal problems with Sakura a few years back. I guess there was some rule that massage parlors can not be so close to each other so typical had to change to aroma therapy. They are really cautious , but do provide service there. I do not partially car for the place but to each there own.

Barrymywood
07-26-06, 00:05
im glad those women got bustedLou is Florida's resident dildo. If you read his posts, you'll see that he's just an antogonistic asswipe that tries to piss people off and never posts anything worthwhile.

Most of his posts are just ramblings.

Lou, before you flame my ass here, go back and read your posts. You don't contribute shit. No, I haven't put much here lately either, but I'd bet I scored more pussy in Florida in the two weeks I just spent there than you have this year.
Glenn, do something about this dipshit, please.

Woohoo59
07-28-06, 02:57
I stopped by Royal on Wednesday evening and asked for Shishi. Mamasan informed me she had returned to Korea and wouldnt be back.

Bad Times!

Misfit
07-28-06, 06:41
majasa,

Check your PM.

Misfit

Usx4627
07-29-06, 01:43
I was driving down Valley Blvd. on Friday night and noticed that JS has reopened. I would have stopped in but I had just finished a really outstanding session with Leiah at Valley. If anybody stops in let us know the lineup. I guess we can all hope that Sachiko might return.

Monger X
07-30-06, 03:07
Had a hallucination that I stopped by Royal around 9PM. Told mamasan I wanted someone different this time, got Nana. Nana says she is 24 years old and lives in K-town. A spinner in every sense of the word. About 5'3, black hair just past her shoulders tied in a ponytail. Started with an adequate massage. Off came the dress to reveal a couple of 32A's with the cutest perky little nipples and a neatly trimmed jet black bush. She started nibbling my ears and neck after wiping them down with a nice hot towel. Gentle strokes and caresses on my back, then the flip where she continued to pay attention to the important stuff while sucking and biting my nipples. She applied the hat with her mouth and proceeded to give an excellent CBJ. I tried to return the favor but she politely declined, nor did she care much for any touching. On to mish and proceeded to pound away as she continued to pinch and roll my nips between her fingers, all the while making the right facial expressions and sounds. As I started to get close she started bucking like a wild bronco until I was done. Asked if I was happy and then got another nice hot towel for the cleanup. Best experience I have had to date there. She said she works Fri-Sat-Sun and mamasan confirmed that when I left. Usual damage 40/60.

No Zanax
07-30-06, 06:33
Just visited Royal, 7/28. Was looking for Bibi, and was told by mamasan that she would be back next week.

Saw Cindy instead, and have no complaints. Her enthusiasm wasn't as good as Bibi's, but I'm afraid that level of service is the exception rather than the rule. Great performance, though. Deep cbj, then she straddled and rode me, then mish. I think seeing those braces of hers made me blow my top early. Not the best experience I've ever had, but definately nothing to complain about. Very nice body. 7 or 8 overall. I would definately see her again.

You know, I saw that JS was open again, also...I parked in front, read the forum with my phone, looking for a post about it, didn't see anything, and decided against going in. Maybe I'm paranoid, but you never know.

Keep it Cheap
No Z

Longrod
07-31-06, 22:48
Went Sunday to Nagoya and wondering if the ladies were getting any younger. Mimi was my provider. Fun lady if you're into the older crowd.

Mimi informs me that Laura (my first session) and Angie (my third session and reasonably attractive and fun) have ... bit the dust. Saw Yoko (my second session) on the way out. She could easily qualify for a 25 year gold wristwatch given her age (they never retire the most worthy of the crew).

I'm not going to sit here and write that you should travel a long ways to visit a provider easily into her 40's though Mimi was a fun, albeit older, lady and did provide great service in the 30 minutes we spent on a hot Sunday afternoon.

Nagoya ... friendly service, economical but still lacking the stuff that dreams are made of. Oh well.

Badboy62
08-02-06, 19:35
Ok I know it's my first post but I'm a longtime monger> Ive been up and down Valley for years now, anyway the scoop on JS is the owner was killed in a car accident..so that's why everything there was "on hold" . they are back in biz now. None of the "old" girls are there. I had a very nice "session" with "Jacqueline" (I think that was it) mid to late 30's VERY NICE RACK of natural tit's, BBBJ,CG,Doggie. Nice teasing massage, great "performance", good attitude, and very nice to look at. She works Monday & Tuesday. I didn't see any other girls there. I just told MMS "I've been coming here for years" YMMV but I doubt it. 8^)

Dirk Diggler
08-07-06, 01:09
Yumi was brought to the room. Mamasan said, "Bibi work Mon. Tues Only". Don't know if I believe her!

Well Yumi is not the looker type you expect to see. She is much, much older, fatter, Korean lady. She, however, doesn't waste any time and gets down to business. I laid on the table, and she gave me a real thorough RIM JOB. Flipped over, BBBJ, CBJ, Greek doggy, Greek Missionary, and then I nutted in her ass. All with a cover on Mr. Happy, of course. Blew my load in 15 min. Tipped her $60 and off I was, feeling happy to have had my balls drained.

Not the best looking girl, but the RIM Job and GREEK were totally unexpected and unrequested. Nice change of pace.

Dirk Diggler

H2oboy
08-14-06, 02:16
I went to visit the Paradise in Upland after a 3 year absence. I ended up with the only provider they had for Sunday. Nancy I think her name was. She had to be in her 50's. Sara is still there for those of you who care but she is close to 50 also.

A visit to the Sakura last month yielded Linda. She started shortly after I started going there 15 years ago. Linda also is 50 plus. I talked to the infamous Jeannie with the big boobs who has to be in her 60's by now.

I can't believe that these places have not had an infusion of new blood. I also noticed that there was no business to speak of at either the Paradise or the Sakura. Has anyone seen any new girls (younger providers) at either of these places???

OC Man
08-16-06, 09:07
Had the need on Sunday...Glad I stopped. Youthful mid-30's Connie cam in.
"Is this your first time?"
"Not with MAY" I said.
I don't know if dropping MAY's name did it, but the next thing I know, this little youthful package was rimming up a storm, after some BBBJ and then CBJ, Says I was too big after starting doggie, moved to mish for some semi GFE kisses and tongueing on my lips as I pounded away. Sun, Tues Thurs...Hooray!

OC Man

Cally
08-18-06, 20:16
Long time monger, 2nd post. My original member name was too close to my real name, so couldn't post for fear of being seen.

Anyhow went to Royal today, couldn't bring myself to try the reopened JS, fear of disapointment.

Saw Cindy, I had seen her before and she remembered me. She looked better this time for some reason. I was just glad not to get CiCi ( boring *****), but as someone else said she has returned to Korea, good.

Reasonable massage, straight into CBJ,folloed by CG and mish to finish. .6 as tip. She didn't act like she won the lottery or anything but was ok with the amount.

Negotiator
08-21-06, 03:41
Was near the area so stopped by Valley. Got Room #3. May walked in: small talk, light rubbing of shoulders and neck, then went to town rimming. Turned over and opted for oral. Got BBBJCIM. 40/40.

Any recommendations for someone not more than twice my age?

Thanks!

No Zanax
08-22-06, 04:06
Dirk, you're definately right about Yumi. I had to go find out for myself, so thanks for that post. I don't regret my visit, she definately knows her trade. But don't ask me if I will be requesting her again ;)
the jury's still out on that one.

She...she was enthusiastic. Very enthusiastic. Lets say she did all the things I like, and did them the way I like them done. Its what made the trip
worthwhile. And it makes me wonder whats important in this hobby, the looks, or the action? Because the girls seldom have both, imho. Well
anyway, Yumi definately earned her tip.

Which brings me to a question for any of you willing to answer. I could SWEAR that another Yumi worked Royal. I know I was with a Yumi a
(somewhat long)while back, and she was a typical looker, a little pouch up front, but the whole package was pretty good looking. I thought that this
girl would be the same Yumi(shoulda known it was too good to be true). Definately was not the case- another point Dirk did not understate, lol. So, do I have the location wrong? Or is she gone? The only other place I've visited this year is OM, and that was only because I hadn't RTFF in a while and had yet to discover Royal. Haven't bee back to OM, but I don't know. Maybe that was where I met a good looking Yumi. I could swear it was Royal, though. This year. I don't know. Back when I first saw good reviews of Royal, the only MP's in my vocabulary were JS and OM, and since Valley had begun getting good reviews too, maybe I went there thinking it was Royal.

Anyone?

Keep it Cheap
No Z

Mockylock
08-22-06, 15:04
Hey Zanax,

It was at OS earlier this year that you saw the young and pretty Yumi. I was hoping it was the same girl at Royal also. She could have been a regular if she hadn't gone on "vacation".

Cally
08-22-06, 16:55
Hey Dirk,

Mamasan also told me the same when i asked about Bebe. i wasn't sure to beleive her or not. I can confirm it to be true, same topnotch service. It was a new mamasan, and she questioned me at the window before letting me in.

Member #5605
08-22-06, 16:57
Is it just me, or are all these AMP's owned by the same Asian Mafiosos, who just "circulate" the girls from facility to facility. After all, has anyone ever physically seen these girls who "all live in Koreatown", leave or arrive to an AMP??

Hey Zanax,

It was at OS earlier this year that you saw the young and pretty Yumi. I was hoping it was the same girl at Royal also. She could have been a regular if she hadn't gone on "vacation".

No Zanax
08-22-06, 21:21
Is it just me, or are all these AMP's owned by the same Asian Mafiosos, who just "circulate" the girls from facility to facility. After all, has anyone ever physically seen these girls who "all live in Koreatown", leave or arrive to an AMP??

Only one, Red. But she didn't work down there, she worked in Victorville. We would meet at her work, and leave for a hotel. I dated her for a while, her name was c-c. Any way, she left the biz at about 36. There was a huge language barrier(go figure) so it didn't really work out. We dated a few times after she stopped working at Touch of Asia, but after that I just never called her back. She was going to some school to make dentures.
But she definately left, as the couple times we dated after she left the biz were during 'business hours,' lol.

Thx, Mockylock, thought I was losing my mind.

ZonaMonger
08-22-06, 23:41
I saw Bebe and CeCe at Royal on two previous visits. They were both hot and young. Looked great naked. Yumi was neither of those. But the rim job combined with the BBBJCIM is just so nasty that the yonger girls may take a temporary back seat until I tire of Yumi complelely. I read another report here where she did anal also. I didn't do that, but I did finger her as she did her job on me and she was pushing back on my fingers just about as hard as she could. There is alot to be said for experience. Of course, there is also alot to be said for YOUNG AND HOT!!!

Victor1
08-23-06, 22:38
Tried to call Royal today (Wednesday), but no answer. Too far to just drive by and check it out. Anyone know why?

ZonaMonger
08-24-06, 00:50
Tried to call Royal today (Wednesday), but no answer. Too far to just drive by and check it out. Anyone know why?Its not exactly a big time operation. None of the girls speak english well enough to answer the phone and mamasan was probably in the can tending to her colostomy bag.

Horn Dog 7
08-24-06, 02:18
Tried to call Royal today (Wednesday), but no answer. Too far to just drive by and check it out. Anyone know why?

I was by there today, and it was operating as usual.

H.D.

Johnny Sokko
08-26-06, 17:54
I saw Bebe and CeCe at Royal on two previous visits. They were both hot and young. Looked great naked. Yumi was neither of those. But the rim job combined with the BBBJCIM is just so nasty that the yonger girls may take a temporary back seat until I tire of Yumi complelely. I read another report here where she did anal also. I didn't do that, but I did finger her as she did her job on me and she was pushing back on my fingers just about as hard as she could. There is alot to be said for experience. Of course, there is also alot to be said for YOUNG AND HOT!!!Took a trip to Royal today and saw Yumi. Yes she is a little older. But like Z monger said she has great skills. I did not partake in the backside action but she did offer. After we finished the deed she even gave me a great massade after. Put my shoes and socks back on helped me get dressed. I will go back for more.

Viper92552
08-27-06, 19:57
What happen to the K and K girls in Ontario I heard they were busted 2 months ago if you know of their new location please IM/PM me!

Scotty Bob
08-28-06, 22:34
Hit the Royal last night. Got Nana, not really worth the .60. Rushed with no touching downstairs allowed. Did CBJ with little else.

Had hit 2 weeks ago and got Cindy. Much better with CBJ and a finger Rim for fun. Gave a much better massage and seemed pleased to be there.

Scotty

LatinaLover
08-30-06, 12:23
Yumi was brought to the room. Mamasan said, "Bibi work Mon. Tues Only". Don't know if I believe her!

Well Yumi is not the looker type you expect to see. She is much, much older, fatter, Korean lady. She, however, doesn't waste any time and gets down to business. I laid on the table, and she gave me a real thorough RIM JOB. Flipped over, BBBJ, CBJ, Greek doggy, Greek Missionary, and then I nutted in her ass. All with a cover on Mr. Happy, of course. Blew my load in 15 min. Tipped her $60 and off I was, feeling happy to have had my balls drained.

Not the best looking girl, but the RIM Job and GREEK were totally unexpected and unrequested. Nice change of pace.

Dirk DigglerShe was cool with a $60 tip huh.

Jet Ranger
08-31-06, 04:52
I recently checked out the "new" JS. The TS and large mirrors on the wall are gone, so it's like all the other local places now. I saw Pepsi and had a great time. Highly recommended. PM me for details.

I also recently visited Royal and saw Yumi. She is just as previous reports have described her and has a great attitude. On the way out, I was escorted through the break room and all the other girls there appeared older than the ones I saw at the "new" JS.

During my second visit to the "new" JS, I saw Tammy. A-cups, young, thin, but kind of cute. I paid for the full hour, service was OK, but she complained bitterly when I offered her the standard tip afterwards. I would avoid her at all costs.

Big Hick
09-05-06, 10:57
What is the standard tip in San Bernadino? I usually tip between $60-$80, but lately I've been hearing that some of the girls are complaining at that level.

Monger X
09-05-06, 11:40
What is the standard tip in San Bernadino? I usually tip between $60-$80, but lately I've been hearing that some of the girls are complaining at that level.I've never had any complaints about .60 at Royal. Don't know about any of the others as I've never been to them.

Inlander
09-05-06, 17:41
What is the standard tip in San Bernadino? I usually tip between $60-$80, but lately I've been hearing that some of the girls are complaining at that level.

Please, many of us in the Inland Empire can barely/only afford the .60 tip. I'm sure they would like to raise the tip, as well as the entry fee. If enough of us resist it, we can hold it off for a while. Hey, eventually IT IS going to be $60 to get in, and at least the private AMP price for full service ($.60). However, if we stick together, we can hold that off for a while. Unfortunately, as the population in the Inland Empire grows, so will the price for services. Also unfortunately, as the population grows, so will the 'do-gooders' who encourage the autorities to clamp down on this type of entertainment. Bottom line, prices ARE going to go up. We can stick together and hold'em for a while, but eventually we are going to pay more.

The private AMP's are already spreading to Chino Hills and Rancho Cucamonga. At the same prices as the valley. Why would a girl want to service a guy for .6 or .8 when she can get $.6 without ever leaving home? I don't think we can stop it, but we can stall it for a while, out here.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, SO PLEASE DON'T COME UNGLUED and start a flame. Give us some positive ideas instead. Other suggestions will be eagerly entertained, as long as they save me money...

Inlander

Big Hick
09-05-06, 18:13
I agree that we need to stick together to keep the prices down. It's just the negative vibe I've been getting makes me wonder if others are giving more. I usually keep it to $60 max, unless I go over my time by a lot.

We should form a mongers union to keep the prices in check!

ZonaMonger
09-05-06, 23:52
I usually keep it to $60 max, unless I go over my time by a lot. We should form a mongers union to keep the prices in check!I've started tipping .6 for a good HJ, .8 for BBJ and 1.00+ for FS. The price has been at .6 for many years now. I say, give em a raise!

Viper92552
09-06-06, 00:55
http://www.pe.com/localnews/sanbernardino/stories/bwebsbmassage.5f93586.html

Officers arrest woman at massage parlor

12:02 PM PDT on Friday, August 11, 2006

The Press-Enterprise

Undercover officers arrested a woman at a San Bernardino massage parlor Wednesday after she attempted to solicit an officer, officials said.

Caihua Hu, 47, of Temple City, was arrested inside the A Touch of Asia massage parlor at 416 N. H St., according to a San Bernardino police news release.

She was released after being cited for investigation of solicitation of prostitution, the release said.

Paul LaRocco

plarocco@PE.com

Head Sprung
09-06-06, 01:21
I noticed Colton Accu reopened. I didnt stop because I was too busy. Has anybody got any reviews on it?

PearlMan
09-06-06, 19:28
I'll be visiting the San Bernardino area next week.

Table showers are a happy part of the service here (Phoenix) at most of the AMPs, but I do not see them mentioned in your (otherwise excellent) posts.

Could someone suggest a place (or two) with table showers and good service?

Cheers,

PearlMan

Dirk Diggler
09-07-06, 16:19
Had Bibi on Tuesday. Great session. Total GFE. DATY, BBBj, CBJ, Miss, Doggy, DFK, All GOOD!! Tip $60

Will be back again. She enjoyed it too!

Dirk

Badboy62
09-09-06, 06:43
I saw Tammy on Friday, she's a real cutie, but she's like the most BORING girl I've ever met. I hope she finds a different career. Something she LIKES to do. Maybe work in a book store or something else really exciting. If you worked in a book store and someone asked you "where are your selfhelp books?". Would you tell them?

Jerson
09-09-06, 20:11
Had Bibi on Tuesday. Great session. Total GFE. DATY, BBBj, CBJ, Miss, Doggy, DFK, All GOOD!! Tip $60

Will be back again. She enjoyed it too!

DirkAt where? Which spa?

Thanks

Monger X
09-10-06, 01:16
At where? Which spa? ThanksWe were all newbies here at one time..so please accept this piece of advice in the spirit it is intended.

When you have 10 posts and all of them ask questions and none of them offer any reviews of personal experiences it may be difficult to get your questions answered. The premise of this board is information SHARING; you give some you get some in return. There will be times when you have to just try some of the places out; TOFTT if you will. We've all done it. You won't be the first or the last.

The answer to your question can be easily found if you RTF. The search function is excellent and is a very useful tool. That's how most of us got the information we were looking for back when we were new to the board.

Stay safe!

Nigh Stick 11
09-10-06, 22:49
Seems like the action here is fairly dying. Colton Accu's re-opening perked me up, I might try it out tonight. If it's the one with Heidi, I've been very sad since that place closed. Anyhoo, the only good one I enjoyed so far was Nana at Royal, but they've been sorta complaining about the usual tip these days.

Nigh Stick 11
09-11-06, 04:33
Glad to say that CA is alive and kicking once more, with Heidi back in tow. Unfortunately, the 30 minute fee is now 45 instead of 40.

Longrod
09-11-06, 22:18
Went to Royal on Sunday and told mamasan I had already seen Cindy and Bibi and could I have a new girl. I figured it was a more polite way to meet the elusive Tammy or Yumi than just flat out asking for someone I'd never met before.

Instead in walks "Kay" seemingly a mid 30's lady reasonably attractive, B-cup and typically service oriented in the Royal tradition. I had a good time with this vet who works Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and is from ... you guessed it, KoreaTown in LA.

After I left I reflected on the experience a bit more and recalled that "Kay" is "Angie" from Nagoya Spa on Central near Holt (is that Chino Hills?) ... which was my best experience ever at Nagoya.

However ... Nagoya is known for older ladies a bit light in the "knockout" department. If Royal is really a premiere place they shouldn't be recruiting sloppy seconds from Nagoya. Or is it getting harder for the Bloomington AMPs to find ladies willing to provide the goods for the $60 fee?

An alright experience but next time I will just flat out ask for Tammy and check out the Korean beauty.

MailboxMan
09-16-06, 02:10
Glad to say that CA is alive and kicking once more, with Heidi back in tow. Unfortunately, the 30 minute fee is now 45 instead of 40.Can anyone confirm that Heidi is back at CA?

Badboy62
09-16-06, 07:36
I stopped in on Friday, rather than going to JS and running the risk of gettting Tammy again at JS. I went to Royal, MMS asked me "you been here before? " Yes many times. "who you see? " "Yumi and Bebe" "they not here now you need somebody new, Cindy or Kay? " "ummm Cindy I guess" "No I send you Kay" "ok thanks".

I LIKED KAY! That was an Excellent visit, she is a tiger when worked up. I really do think that Royal's girls are the best bang for the buck, figuratively speaking ofcourse.

On my may out the door MMS asked "you have fun? " Yes very much thank you. I swear I think the MMS that was there that day was a MMS at the old JS. I've seen here somewhere before. 4'6" 80 yrs old and wears an apron like something out of Leave it to Beaver. 8^)

Blubalz
09-16-06, 11:14
What the heck has happened to Bloomington, Colton and Ontario?. Just a year or so ago I could get quality 20+ year old service and now it's tough to find someone younger than me and I'm 40.

What's worse, they're asking for more money and we're actually giving OK reviews to some of this trash.

Over the past 6 months I've been to Royal, Oriental, (now that they've re-opened) Colton and Japanese. I have yet to find anything decent. Heck, I was at Colton on Tuesday and Mamasan wanted $50, I decided since they just re-opened I'd give it a shot. I ask for Sophie and of course, she's not there. Ask for someone pretty and young and in comes a hag. I stand up and asked how much for everything and the hag wants $100! For that price I can go to the 626 area code and get a young apt. honey for an hour. I got dressed, walked to the back, got my $50 back from mamasan and split.

We gotta start pushing back and not accepting this crap. If mamasan won't take $40 and the girls not decent and willing to accept $60, leave!

Viper92552
09-16-06, 11:28
What the heck has happened to Bloomington, Colton and Ontario?. Just a year or so ago I could get quality 20+ year old service and now it's tough to find someone younger than me and I'm 40.

What's worse, they're asking for more money and we're actually giving OK reviews to some of this trash.

Over the past 6 months I've been to Royal, Oriental, (now that they've re-opened) Colton and Japanese. I have yet to find anything decent. Heck, I was at Colton on Tuesday and Mamasan wanted $50, I decided since they just re-opened I'd give it a shot. I ask for Sophie and of course, she's not there. Ask for someone pretty and young and in comes a hag. I stand up and asked how much for everything and the hag wants $100! For that price I can go to the 626 area code and get a young apt. honey for an hour. I got dressed, walked to the back, got my $50 back from mamasan and split.

We gotta start pushing back and not accepting this crap. If mamasan won't take $40 and the girls not decent and willing to accept $60, leave!

It is not the IE guys it is the O.C. and L.A. guys that are fucj=king up the rates.

The rates are $60+$60!

Success Story
09-17-06, 10:23
What the heck has happened to Bloomington, Colton and Ontario?. Just a year or so ago I could get quality 20+ year old service and now it's tough to find someone younger than me and I'm 40.A lot of the 20-somethings are here illegally and the places get busted because of it. Usually the 40-somethings have been here a long time with their families and are legal. That's why the young cuties have disappeared 'til things cool down.

Just my opinion.

Shark in OC
09-20-06, 19:10
Took a trip to Royal today and saw Yumi. Yes she is a little older. But like Z monger said she has great skills. I did not partake in the backside action but she did offer. After we finished the deed she even gave me a great massade after. Put my shoes and socks back on helped me get dressed. I will go back for more.

Does this "Yumi" have implants? Teeth not straight, dyed hair?

Inlander
09-20-06, 20:37
Does this "Yumi" have implants? Teeth not straight, dyed hair?

Jeez, you have a way of making her sound real attractive. How much does an average monger have to drink\smoke\inhale before he can enjoy this specimen?

It would be nice to get an accurate description here, either way. I just need to know whether to go there earlier or later in the evening. My standards seem to hit a really low spot in the gutter after I've imbibed enough, and I'm old enough my memory is kind of fuzzy the next day anyway. Timing is everything at my age - both scenarios can be very satisfying.

Inlander

ZonaMonger
09-20-06, 21:07
Jeez, you have a way of making her sound real attractive. How much does an average monger have to drink\smoke\inhale before he can enjoy this specimen?

It would be nice to get an accurate description here, either way. I just need to know whether to go there earlier or later in the evening. My standards seem to hit a really low spot in the gutter after I've imbibed enough, and I'm old enough my memory is kind of fuzzy the next day anyway. Timing is everything at my age - both scenarios can be very satisfying.

InlanderI would advise you to drink, smoke and inhale before visiting Yumi. She is not hidious, but not a 20 y.o. hottie either. But her skills make up for her lack of appeal. I like to imbibe before a session anyway, so its all good no matter who I get.

Shark in OC
09-21-06, 13:01

Inlander

Inlander, your response makes no sense. Anyway, Zonamonger's response makes more sense. To Zonamonger, her implants would give her about a size large C or small D cup, which are huge on her body. She is not really petite, but on the thick side, but perfect hourglass figure, stomach pretty flat. Can you confirm whether you this description fits. She is about 5'1". She hod lipo done last year, and her body is perfect for my taste. No, she does not have "model" good looks, but the best service I have ever had. Perfect provider.

She is Korean, has darker skin than most Koreans. Plucks her eyebrows, which are tattood on now, sort of like hispanic wemon do commonly, which she probably learned from a Latina she used to work with in Inglewood that I know. She has 4 small semetric scars on her back from the liposuction. Very friendly

She has darker skin than most Koreans. She tans a lot.

Anyway, is this enough description?

Thanks.

-Shark-

Inlander
09-21-06, 18:51
Inlander, your response makes no sense. Anyway, Zonamonger's response makes more sense. To Zonamonger, her implants would give her about a size large C or small D cup, which are huge on her body. She is not really petite, but on the thick side, but perfect hourglass figure, stomach pretty flat. Can you confirm whether you this description fits. She is about 5'1". She hod lipo done last year, and her body is perfect for my taste. No, she does not have "model" good looks, but the best service I have ever had. Perfect provider.

She is Korean, has darker skin than most Koreans. Plucks her eyebrows, which are tattood on now, sort of like hispanic wemon do commonly, which she probably learned from a Latina she used to work with in Inglewood that I know. She has 4 small semetric scars on her back from the liposuction. Very friendly

She has darker skin than most Koreans. She tans a lot.

Anyway, is this enough description?

Thanks.

-Shark-

Apparently, my post made good sense to Zonamonger. His reply was sufficient. I won't be going there.

Now, what is your problem?

Inlander

Inlander

Shark in OC
09-21-06, 19:22
Apparently, my post made good sense to Zonamonger. His reply was sufficient. I won't be going there.

Now, what is your problem?

Inlander

Inlander

No problem. How about a simple yes, you think that she is the girl I am looking for, or no, that does not sound like this girl? That's all I ask for as a fellow monger. If you don't know, don't reply.

Thanks for helping a fellow monger out.

Cally
09-22-06, 20:07
Went by and saw Cindy again today, the usual "good service", but just couldn't quite bust one. She heped with lots of effort, various positions and such, till I managed to bust one. Very accomodating and extra effort. Tipped 60 for f/s and then some.

Horn Dog 7
09-22-06, 20:13
A lot of the 20-somethings are here illegally and the places get busted because of it. Usually the 40-somethings have been here a long time with their families and are legal. That's why the young cuties have disappeared 'til things cool down.

Just my opinion.

Success Story,

You are correct here. It may be sometime (if ever) before we see "the 20-somethings" back again. The 40-somethings work for me most of the time. A good example is April at VM. I dig the way she can drain every drop out of me, but she is no "looker!"

HD

Cally
09-27-06, 23:39
Went by today, this evening actually. Mamasan asked "have you been before"..... "yes" .... Who did you see?..... "Bebe, Cindy"......"today you see michelle"...."Ok"

Anyway Michelle comes in, a litttle older (thirtysomething), but doable.

Pretty good service, plenty of teasing, almost rimming, then the flip, straight into BBBJ, CBJ, and then she says you on top, Doggy that's the way I like it.

Good service, she worked hard(Ive spent a little too much time in whacking land lately), but she was a good sport.

Tipped .6, she seemed happy with that, but I gave her another .2 as she had worked quite hard without complaint.

Misfit
09-29-06, 05:50
Zonamonger, if you plan on tipping this way I suggest you stay West of the county line. Cause the standard rates are .20/HJ, .40/BJ & .60/FS. Hell one time I even paid .40 for FS at OS. If you pay them outrages tips like you are doing all they see is a chump & at the same time your fucking it up for the rest of us.

Inlander, I totally agree with you on keeping the IE cheap as long as possible.

Misfit

I've started tipping .6 for a good HJ, .8 for BBJ and 1.00+ for FS. The price has been at .6 for many years now. I say, give em a raise!

Shark in OC
09-29-06, 13:49
Zonamonger, if you plan on tipping this way I suggest you stay West of the county line. Cause the standard rates are .20/HJ, .40/BJ & .60/FS. Hell one time I even paid .40 for FS at OS. If you pay them outrages tips like you are doing all they see is a chump & at the same time your fucking it up for the rest of us.

Inlander, I totally agree with you on keeping the IE cheap as long as possible.

Misfit

Misfit, I heard a rumor that Chanel is working in Hacienda. I am glad you read this thread because you know her. I tried to describe her in my posts below. Do you monger there at all? Do you know where she works out there?

-Shark-

Cally
09-30-06, 02:34
At Carnelian & Baseline, been here a few before, typical HJ Palace but usually a good massage prior to the release. Today not much different, but had a new girl, Amy. Lilly was behind the counter watching T.V and I almost requested her as I have had her before. I went with Amy and she gave a great massage, best ever. She then went onto some excellent teasing before the flip, seemed to last for a good 5 minutes. Proceeded to pretty good HJ and clean up. Tipped .4. She deserved .2 for the massage alone.

MailboxMan
09-30-06, 13:03
Misfit, I heard a rumor that Chanel is working in Hacienda. I am glad you read this thread because you know her. I tried to describe her in my posts below. Do you monger there at all? Do you know where she works out there?

-Shark-Whoa we talking about Chanel from Inglewood? Here is the IE?

Monger X
09-30-06, 15:26
Stopped by in the mid afternoon had a session with Yumi. As previously posted she is not the youngest or most beautiul lady there but she certainly knows how to get the job done. Started with a shower as always, then Yumi joined me in the room. English isn't all that great (or my hearing IS all that bad LOL) so had to ask her to repeat herself a couple times. Starts out with her laying down on my back blowing in my ears followed by a nice massage. As she works her way down she starts a little teasing play with the boys. To my surprise she started doing some AR. Never had this done before and Yumi was really into what she was doing alternating between AR, BLS and BJ. She asks me to flip where she continues with her wonderful talents. Stopped just before I popped when she applied the cover and rode me hard CG till I did and she collapsed on top of me saying it was good for her as well. Said since I took care of her she would take care of me, got a nice warm washcloth and cleaned me up. Then to my surprise she starts in again with the massage which she continued for another 15 or so minutes. Helps me get dressed including putting my shoes on for me. Said she lives in L.A. (of course..where else??) and works Fri Sat Sun. Got more than my 30 minutes worth for the usual 40/60 without any requests for a bigger tip.

Shark in OC
10-01-06, 04:53
Whoa we talking about Chanel from Inglewood? Here is the IE?

That's what I am trying to confirm. Place in Hacienda apparently, sorry no other info. Just starting my research.

-Shark-

MailboxMan
10-03-06, 16:57
That's what I am trying to confirm. Place in Hacienda apparently, sorry no other info. Just starting my research.

-Shark-HH,

Theres only a few MP there. I wonder if we can call them and ask for Chanel, but I would think she prob changed her name.

Shark OC, if you find out, PM you.

Thanks

Shark in OC
10-04-06, 14:17
HH,

Theres only a few MP there. I wonder if we can call them and ask for Chanel, but I would think she prob changed her name.

Shark OC, if you find out, PM you.

Thanks

I know she has gone by the name "NANA" working in Fontana, etc.

Bogus Fool
10-07-06, 13:25
Chanel is apparently studying to get a massage license. It requires several hundred hours of instruction. I guess that is going to be a requirement in most municipalities. If she is at an MP, her schedule would probably be irregular.

Yssup
10-08-06, 18:23
I know she has gone by the name "NANA" working in Fontana, etc.There is a Nana working in bloomington in Royal... shes korean but i dont know if you are referring to her because she has A-cup titties not the ones you guys described. Next time I got I will check for the scars you mentioned though.

Shark in OC
10-10-06, 12:33
There is a Nana working in bloomington in Royal... shes korean but i dont know if you are referring to her because she has A-cup titties not the ones you guys described. Next time I got I will check for the scars you mentioned though.

She has large c cups that look like Ds.

Dirk Diggler
10-11-06, 16:35
I'd hate to draw LE attention to this place, but Bibi is unbelievable! For the price $40/60, she does everything with a great attitude. What a nympho! Did cbj, DATY, reverse CG, and completed with CBJ while doing DATY 69. Awesome experience. Left with a big grin on my face.

Dirk Diggler
Peace!!

Cally
10-11-06, 18:35
Dirk,

I also had a great experience with Bibi. She can also be found at JS on Thursdays.

Foeplay
10-12-06, 10:52
I stopped by on Wednesday night about 8pm. Mamasan asked me if I had ever been there before and I told her not since before it closed down. She said ahh ok, I will bring you a very nice girl. Took a shower and then in walks in a K-girl named Young in a sexy sleek dress and heels. She looked to be in her upper 30's, but her body was pretty good. She had a little cellulite on her stomach but the rest of her was tight and she had 36C implants.

On the flip she stood up and very slowly slipped her dress off so I could see and she had a nice ass. I was excited and she began to lick my balls and then gave me a cbj. Her technique was great and I had to stop her in about 5 minutes because I almost blew. I asked for DATY and she refused and said she wants to feel me inside. She climbs on me and rides on cowgirl. I tried to suck on her boobs and she wouldnt let me and rode harder. Again after about 5 minutes I kick her off because I almost came. She then told me to go doggy and I went until I felt I was going to cum. I pulled the rubber off and she lied down and sucked on my balls until I blasted on her face. Nice time, but really wish it was more GFE.

40/60

Horn Dog 7
10-17-06, 19:32
Dirk,

I also had a great experience with Bibi. She can also be found at JS on Thursdays.

Glad that JS is back at it again, however for me the "fore-skin twins," April and May at VM still tops my list!

HD

Misfit
10-20-06, 06:38

-Shark-

Hey dude, yeah I do some mongering in the IE most of the time. I have not heard anything about her working out here. I really doubt she would want to work out here in the IE, when she can easily make more $ in LA. After all for the excellent service she provided she was well worth tipping her a ben per session. Anyway I will let you know if I find out anything about her.

Misfit

Shark in OC
10-20-06, 12:08
Hey dude, yeah I do some mongering in the IE most of the time. I have not heard anything about her working out here. I really doubt she would want to work out here in the IE, when she can easily make more $ in LA. After all for the excellent service she provided she was well worth tipping her a ben per session. Anyway I will let you know if I find out anything about her.

Misfit

Okay dude, I know she is working in "Hacienda" though. I just don't know any details.

Ausse Salt
10-20-06, 12:45
G'day Mates,

Ye christ! Was readin' yer forums and I can surely see you mates over San Bernadino-way got it made! Sometime you only pay 60 (plus door fee & get full service), I need to move-about from West Virginia over to your towne.

Over Pittsburgh-way price at the chineese AMP joints are 100 & up plus door fee for your action! On me honour, next time I'm headed home "down under" for a walkabout I'll surely come over and have a go before I leave from California.
Hope all you good mates will keep the prices down for us poor blokes. Too right!

### Salty (from over Melbourne-way & now livin' by Wheeling WV)

Viper92552
10-28-06, 11:01
Has anyone seen Cathy in Rancho Cuc?
She is really cute and speak English well.
She only works on Fridays and Saturdays.
She is Chinese and works a parlor in the area.

Guy909
11-02-06, 18:12
I went to JS last week (late post) and saw Sunyi. I know that is not her name as I have seen her at Ryal before. she is the one with the scar on her back and is the rim job queen.

Anyway she starts with a nice massage then pulls the towel off for a great rimmer - I'm not ususally the type to go for it but the vibe was there. I turned over and she did some BLS and CBJ - she was really good at this. I reached for her ass and began to rub it; she looked up and asked "you want ass?" :) who was I to say no! so she gets up slaps some lube on her ass and bends over the table. she seemed to really enjoy it at first then she asked me if I could cum. Not too cool and I wasnt ready so she asked me "how much you pay?" again not cool. I said 60 and she laughed pointing out that I was fucking her in the ass. we agreed on 80 and I continued pounding. I asked for some more head and she obloged and almost got me off, then into mish for a while where she said she was cumming - well true or not it sent me over the edge and I shot.
Afterwards she got me a towel and continued with a GREAT massage comeplete with some chirporatic neck cracking.

This was the first time I had Greek at an AMP, it was nice though her body and face leave some to be desired.
Body =6
face = 5
attidude/performance = 7 (would have been 8.5 had she not haggled half way thru the seeion)

Member #3240
11-02-06, 18:36
Had my first AMP experience today at Royal. I had Joanna [SIC?].

First I have to say WOW what a rack! Huge tits with nice plump nipples.

The rest was as expected. Had a great time and will repeat. (40/60)

Be safe!

Cally
11-03-06, 20:33
Went by JS yesterday, asked for Bebe. Showered and went back to the room, only picked the wrong room. This caused great amusement amongst the ladies, especially when I said my shoes had been stolen. Bebe arrived and she skipped the massage and went straight into GFE with DFK, this girl is a hottie.

The usual good time followed, only thing missed was Greek. Tipped .8, she's worth it.

Snwbdr
11-03-06, 21:39
I don't remember what this place used to be called, but they just reopened a little bit ago after they got busted about 6-8 months back...Anyways had a cute lil asian girl named sugar

CBJ
CG
Mish

40/60. Sweet personality. She works sat-sun-mon-tues

On my way out I saw a hot little latina. Didn't catch her name though

For those that don't know, this place has asian and latinas, the girls never ask for money up front. In fact I've never had a girl mention any price. So be nice to em. I've been going there for quite a while now, and don't wanna see it shut down again.

Dennis
11-08-06, 22:34
I don't remember what this place used to be called, but they just reopened a little bit ago after they got busted about 6-8 months back...Anyways had a cute lil asian girl named sugar

CBJ
CG
Mish

For those that don't know, this place has asian and latinas, the girls never ask for money up front. In fact I've never had a girl mention any price. So be nice to em. I've been going there for quite a while now, and don't wanna see it shut down again.I went there a long time ago before the bust and it was really nice. They are in a safe area which avoids having to goto Valley after dark. I have not been back since. Been nervous about visiting a place that was previously busted.

Cally
11-09-06, 15:47

CBJ
CG
Mish

For those that don't know, this place has asian and latinas, the girls never ask for money up front. In fact I've never had a girl mention any price. So be nice to em. I've been going there for quite a while now, and don't wanna see it shut down again.What place are you talking about? Formerly known as Colton Accu?

Snwbdr
11-09-06, 18:07
I went there a long time ago before the bust and it was really nice. They are in a safe area which avoids having to goto Valley after dark. I have not been back since. Been nervous about visiting a place that was previously busted.It was my favorite spot before the bust. Service is still the same, actually I kinda prefer it post-bust because the traffic is lighter. I think the quality of the latinas (my favorite) has improved. I was kinda sketchy about going back also, but from what the mamasan told me, they haven't had any trouble since reopening.

Dennis
11-09-06, 21:40
It was my favorite spot before the bust. Service is still the same, actually I kinda prefer it post-bust because the traffic is lighter. I think the quality of the latinas (my favorite) has improved. I was kinda sketchy about going back also, but from what the mamasan told me, they haven't had any trouble since reopening.I went back today to see what was going on. I was playing it by ear. I took whatever girl Mamasan sent in. I figured if anyting was offered then I would take it. She was a latina with nice tits and a nice body. It was all good. I will be back but not too soon. The girl told me that sometimes they are very busy. This worries me because a lot of traffic attracts attention. if you know what I mean. I forgot the girl's name.

Majasa
11-09-06, 23:36
What place are you talking about? Formerly known as Colton Accu?Never heard of J&J. I sent a PM with no response on what place he is talking about. I know of Colton Accu on Cooley Ranch and the one on Mt. Vernon nearby but haven't been in awhile due to my ATFs leaving and poor service. This new place sounds good. Guess I'll have to take a cruise and find out myself.

Cally
11-10-06, 10:24
Never heard of J&J. I sent a PM with no response on what place he is talking about. I know of Colton Accu on Cooley Ranch and the one on Mt. Vernon nearby but haven't been in awhile due to my ATFs leaving and poor service. This new place sounds good. Guess I'll have to take a cruise and find out myself.I've never been to one in Colton, spent all my time on Valley, or occasionally at Mission & Central. Yesterday I went to Kyoto on Valley just to see if things have changed, they have'nt. Older heavier provider named "Happy", harsh hurried massage followed by cbj, won't repeat.

Elmerjo
11-10-06, 12:29
Never heard of J&J. I sent a PM with no response on what place he is talking about. I know of Colton Accu on Cooley Ranch and the one on Mt. Vernon nearby but haven't been in awhile due to my ATFs leaving and poor service. This new place sounds good. Guess I'll have to take a cruise and find out myself.All of the reports on the new Colton Accu were saying that they raised the prices to 50/100 and the service has suffered. I have been staying away for this reason. If you decide to TOFTT please report.

Longrod
11-15-06, 15:09
Visited Royal over the weekend. Upon arriving at the door was greeted in friendly way by mamasan who remarked she was glad to see me again ... why I wait so long between visits. Well maybe because I live in Orange County or maybe because ... so many MPs, so little time.

Fellas, you may think of turning on the charm once your provider arrives in the room but you are overlooking a great resource towards good sessions if you dismiss mamasan. Be friendly toward MMS and you will be surprised at how good the next 30 minutes can get. If you had a good session smile at MMS and give the "thumbs up" sign of approval and thank her for her help toward having a good time. She will remember you and next time you'll get her best room and best girl. Works for me!

MMS asked if I wanted to take shower. so I said "Sure, why not" thinking maybe she has a rim-job queen in mind (Yumi? whom I have not met).

No sooner had I returned to the room sporting a towel only aroung the bod and in walks Nana. "Hot babe" is my first reaction and when Nana turns around and strips off that garment and reveals a spinner-like backside I am smiling thinking MMS must like me.

The reason Korean MPs are the best is because the mamasan rules the roost with an iron hand. The ladies are not permitted to haggle over price beforehand and are expected to deliver excellent service (for the house establishment). Why else would a mid20's hottie give enthusiastic service for someone twice her age (I do not exude wealth in my appearance) except that mamasan told her to go to the end room and give him good service.

This place rocks!

Viper92552
11-16-06, 11:18
Visited Royal over the weekend. Upon arriving at the door was greeted in friendly way by mamasan who remarked she was glad to see me again ... why I wait so long between visits. Well maybe because I live in Orange County or maybe because ... so many MPs, so little time.

Fellas, you may think of turning on the charm once your provider arrives in the room but you are overlooking a great resource towards good sessions if you dismiss mamasan. Be friendly toward MMS and you will be surprised at how good the next 30 minutes can get. If you had a good session smile at MMS and give the "thumbs up" sign of approval and thank her for her help toward having a good time. She will remember you and next time you'll get her best room and best girl. Works for me!

MMS asked if I wanted to take shower. so I said "Sure, why not" thinking maybe she has a rim-job queen in mind (Yumi? whom I have not met).

No sooner had I returned to the room sporting a towel only aroung the bod and in walks Nana. "Hot babe" is my first reaction and when Nana turns around and strips off that garment and reveals a spinner-like backside I am smiling thinking MMS must like me.

The reason Korean MPs are the best is because the mamasan rules the roost with an iron hand. The ladies are not permitted to haggle over price beforehand and are expected to deliver excellent service (for the house establishment). Why else would a mid20's hottie give enthusiastic service for someone twice her age (I do not exude wealth in my appearance) except that mamasan told her to go to the end room and give him good service.

This place rocks!

You're right about the mamasans!

Yodaman
11-16-06, 18:30
Once again Longrod is "spot on" Mamasan is the real key to great service, If you find a good place, a small tip to MMS can make it a GREAT place. If you can't bring yourself to tip her, a small gift (candy or Grocery store flowers work very well), anything to bring a smile to her face will make her remember you, it works!

Jet Ranger
11-17-06, 06:39
The last couple of times I was at Royal, the mamasan was really old (probably the oldest mamasan I have ever met), but she was very nice to me and did not rush the girls for time.

My ATF was the former mamasan at JS in their heyday before they closed and changed ownership. I don't get to your area too often, but she seemed to like me and always remembered me and gave me a big hug whenever I visited. She often assigned her newest girls to take care of me, never rushed the girls to finish, and afterwards followed me out the back door to the parking lot to get my assessment of their service.

At other locations, flowers and candy, among other small gifts, both for the mamasan and my favorite providers, has gotten me, among other things, extended free time (up to 2 hours for 1 hour house fee) and/or free naps after a session during heavy rush hour traffic periods when the place wasn't busy, getting fed food and drinks by providers, and hanging out with the girls in their breakroom. YMMV.

Viper92552
11-17-06, 11:56
The mamasan from JS died in a cars crash!

bigzig
11-17-06, 19:08
Just got back from the newly reopened CA. Saw Jackie. Very nice looking latina, with big c cup titties and sand dollar size ariolas, slender with big hips for pounding. CBJ, talked her into 69 which had her squirming and moaning. Mish, doggie, hand job to finish.

Overall session was okay. She just didn't get me very hard or excited like the Royal girls seem to do. Perhaps I'm getting spoiled with the BBBJTCWS. Was not rushed and no talk about money.

Zig

El Mike
11-18-06, 19:35
Hello,

New guy here. I have been curious about massage parlors for a while. Usually all the mongering I do is in tijuana, or CL incall chicks, so I am not new to the hobbie just the massage parlor scene. My curiousity about massage has grown enough that I want to try it out and luckily I found this board which contains lots of great info on where to go and who to look for if I want an good time. My questions are about the procedure I guess, since I have never been to a MP so I don't know how it works. Before I went to tijuana for the first time I did a lot research. I like to be well informed, that way I don't look like a complete first timer when I go. Being well informed paid off when I went to tijuana for the first time, because I knew a lot, so I was able to get around safely and pick up chicas for great rates. I got exactly what I wanted from the chicas and it was all because I was well informed. So in short I want to know the process of how a deal goes down in a MP. From what I read so far from the board this is what happpens:

1. You enter the place and the mamasan approaches you and you pay the usual house fee, which from what I have read so far is $40 for a half hour.

2. You are asked if you want to shower and at this point the mamasan asks you if you have been there before and who you have been with, that way she can pick a girl for you. You are then sent to a room.

-My question here is, does the time you take to shower count against
the half hour you paid for?

3. After you shower you wait for your "masseuse" ;) to come into the room.
- Again does the time you wait count agains the time you paid for?

4. When the girl arrives you get on the massage table face down and the girl starts the massage. When she tells you to turn around, that is when the real fun begins :).

5. You finish and leave.

Does this pretty much cover everything? Can one of you MP vets break it down to something simpler or add to it if I am missing something, or correct me if I am wrong about something. I plan on visiting Royal in Bloomington ASAP, sometime next weekend.

Thanks and happy mongering, be safe guys.

Cally
11-19-06, 16:46
Went by Royal today, Mamasan asked who I would like, I told her no preference as I knew Bebe was not working today and I wanted to try someone different. She said she would send Nana. I showered and waited for Nana, in she came, kinda cute, kinda skinny K.girl. She gave an ok massage folowed by bbbj, acg, doggy and mish. I ended up pinning her legs back and really pounding her for a while, but the look of pain and the noises she was making made me feel guilty. I kept thinking of the San Francisco Chronicle article posted on here, anyway I ended by jacking off myself while she helped out with some fondling of the ballsack. Came on her stomach and tits, she helped me get dressed and I gave her.6 while she was still sitting on the floor. She said "sixty, no!" "you always give sixty" I told her yes I do, do you wany 80, yes. So I gave her .8. I was still feeling guilty.

Mamasan, called me Superman on the way out. Not sure what that was about.

Nigh Stick 11
11-19-06, 23:07
Had Chanel at CA today, blond latina, nice tits, real nice ass, nice tattoos. Gave .6 but she complained very bitterly. Have prices gone up?