PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #5605
01-22-06, 17:38
I met "Shaodow" today at the DAV Thrift Store parking lot (where she can be found), and found her to be a pleasant experience. In her 40's, she was a good experience (took her to El Diablo motel at 5th and Mt. Vernon). .40 was the entire experience. Baseline overall is more miss then hit recently.

Monger X
04-05-06, 14:08
Did a cruise on Baseline Sat afternoon, not much going on so came back later in the evening. Maybe 5-6 BSW couple of scary looking WSW. Was calling it a night when I spotted Ana, 5-3 short dark hair, pouty lower lip and tatts on her hands and wrists. She gets in and quotes .20 for BBBJ so off we went. When we got to her spot she asked what I was looking for so I reminded her and she quotes .30. I reminded her of her previous quote and she was "oh..ok" starts to do the deed and quickly stops saying she never does it without a hat and do I have one. Told her no just finish with a HJ. She freaked a bit when I popped saying he never did that before and then used every tissue and napkin I had to clean her hand. Drove her back and dropped her off. TOFTT, definitely one to avoid.

Heavy Dog
06-09-06, 22:30
I saw a BSW and a LSW on 4th and G st near the Central City Motel. This was around 10am. It appears that they were working, but I had a delivery to make and could not stop to partake. Last week, saw a BSW on G st near AM/PM convience store at the corner of 5th St. at about 9am. Hope This Helps.

Monger X
06-11-06, 12:12
Weds night cruised Baseline around 8-8:30. First time in a while I've seen more tha the 2-4 skanky SWs out and about. Spotted a WSW walking towards Mt. View. Pulled into a parking lot, she got in and we did the cop check. Said her name was Barbara. Decent looking blonde WSW early 30's.

Quoted .30 for BBBJTCIM and off we went. Got to the usual spot and up came the top and bra for some sucking and fondling on a luscious set of 38 D's. Got down to business and she was really into what she did. Really sweet gal with an excellent attitude. Said she only comes out once or twice a week.

As a side note: read in the local paper that LE was out Thursday night and arrested suspected prostitutes along a stretch of Baseline that included part of the Operation Phoenix area. Arrests there along with some more arrests in the 5th and G area got 9 women and one man dressed as a woman.

Be careful!

Member #5605
07-26-06, 21:48
If anyone comes across Tammy (a now PAROLED SW!) of Baseline and Waterman fame, let me know, since I am a bit miffed, she is not letting me be her first "post-prison lay" (probably cause I am not a fellow "hype"!). She is supposed to have paroled "back to West Valley" on Tuesday. No show at that locale. Nothing doing at B & W in any case. Thanks, Mayor Morris!

Monger X
09-22-06, 11:11
Cruised Baseline last night as I didnt feel like driving to Holt. (Turns out that may have been a good idea.) Arrived about 8:45 PM noticed a higher amount of WSW/LSW than usual. Didn't see ANY BSW which was downright strange!
About 9:00 LE made a very strong presence. Drove around a bit and no sign of a sting; just heavy patrol along the corridor from G to a block past Waterman. Lots of ID checks on pedestrians. Seemed like every time I was ready to swoop LE would pop out from around a corner. Both SB city and county were on the prowl, both cruisers and motorcycle units. There must have been an incentive of a donut for every documented stop. Guess there was no "real" crime to be addressed in their fine city last night. Ya right.

RalleyMonkey
10-03-06, 03:02
I was out this way the other night so I thought i would cruise baseline to see what was out there. It was around ten thirty pm. I drove back and forth once. I never saw a cop but also didn't see much action. I didnt feel like being out there for long and was about to quit when i saw a white woman near the staterbros. on waterman. She was standing by the bus stop and gave me the look. I pulled into the shopping center and she came and hopped in my car. She was an older white female and had a nice rack but was far from hot. She said her name was lisa. We did the cop check then negotiated .30 for a bbbj. we found a dark spot and she went to work. She was good at what she did. She seemed really nice and said she is only out there on the weekends. Afterward she cleaned up and I dropped her off at the donut shop.

Member #5605
10-03-06, 16:03
I wonder if ol' buck toothed Tammy is back out there. I guess this area (Baseline/Waterman) will never quite lose its luster for SW's (as long as the Donut Shop and Stater's are there!). The odd thing is that there is some court "injunction" against SW's working WEST of Waterman (on Baseline), but not EAST-so maybe they are all moving "east".

I was out this way the other night so I thought i would cruise baseline to see what was out there. It was around ten thirty pm. I drove back and forth once. I never saw a cop but also didn't see much action. I didnt feel like being out there for long and was about to quit when i saw a white woman near the staterbros. on waterman. She was standing by the bus stop and gave me the look. I pulled into the shopping center and she came and hopped in my car. She was an older white female and had a nice rack but was far from hot. She said her name was lisa. We did the cop check then negotiated .30 for a bbbj. we found a dark spot and she went to work. She was good at what she did. She seemed really nice and said she is only out there on the weekends. Afterward she cleaned up and I dropped her off at the donut shop.

Monger X
11-03-06, 16:30
The odd thing is that there is some court "injunction" against SW's working WEST of Waterman (on Baseline), but not EAST-so maybe they are all moving "east".

I may be wrong but I believe thats part of the mayor's Operation Phoenix program. I know that Baseline is one of the boundaries and I think either Sierra or Mt View is the south end.

Needed to be up early a couple days ago and decided to cruise Baseline. Not much out either SW or LE. Did find a WSW, Shannon, looking for "a ride" at a bus stop near Waterman. Early-mid 30s straight blond hair past her shoulders. Gets in and we do a quick LE check. Said she just got out after 16 months in the county hotel for shoplifting. Guess they fed her well there as she was kinda big. Got to a nice quiet spot and I was informed that the .30 bus fare I gave her would get me very well taken care of. Excellent skilled BBBJTCIM, asked how I liked it and was very open to encouragement. She asked me to drop her at the donut shop. Said she didn't have a phone but was out early every day. Not the most beautiful to look at (but worlds better than another older tall WSW with no front teeth) but attitude and performance made up for it. Definitely would repeat.

Snwbdr
11-06-06, 19:37
Cruised sat nite, but it was late, around midnight. Saw one kinda chunky LSW, and another one but I couldn't tell what race she was. No LE really. I'll have to check it out more earlier in the night.

Head Sprung
01-29-07, 01:13
I was bored last night so I headed to Baseline to see if anything was out there. After maybe about cruising for a half and hour around 1230 I finally saw a girl near the autozone past stater bros. I picked her up and she said her name was Maria. After a quick check we drive behind the stater bros. and she quotes me .2 for a bbbj. She is around 5'3 average body. She gave an awesome job and after I was done she wanted to do more she said for free. I was shocked because that was something I have never heard a girl tell me. We drove to another part of town and parked in an apartment parking lot. We were there for over an hour while she gave another fantastic bbbj. I couldnt believe she actually wasnt going to charge me for the second one. I ended up giving her my number and she said next time we should get a room. She said she is usually out around the evening time around 10 to 1 on the weekends.

Member #5605
02-02-07, 00:53
I'd love to get this one's number since I am heading to SB this weekend, and Tammy is nowhere to be found!

I was bored last night so I headed to Baseline to see if anything was out there. After maybe about cruising for a half and hour around 1230 I finally saw a girl near the autozone past stater bros. I picked her up and she said her name was Maria. After a quick check we drive behind the stater bros. and she quotes me .2 for a bbbj. She is around 5'3 average body. She gave an awesome job and after I was done she wanted to do more she said for free. I was shocked because that was something I have never heard a girl tell me. We drove to another part of town and parked in an apartment parking lot. We were there for over an hour while she gave another fantastic bbbj. I couldnt believe she actually wasnt going to charge me for the second one. I ended up giving her my number and she said next time we should get a room. She said she is usually out around the evening time around 10 to 1 on the weekends.

Head Sprung
02-08-07, 15:22
I'd love to get this one's number since I am heading to SB this weekend, and Tammy is nowhere to be found!
I asked for her number Redneck but she told me she didnt have a phone. So I gave her my number and we were supposed to hook up the next day but she never called me.

Member #5605
02-09-07, 02:30
I asked for her number Redneck but she told me she didnt have a phone. So I gave her my number and we were supposed to hook up the next day but she never called me.I hate it when that happens! When they are decent looking, and never call you, or are not available at a number, they give you!

Head Sprung
04-22-07, 19:08
Last night I took a cruise down Baseline and spotted Maria again. I had posted a previous report about her and how she was just mind blowing the way she got into it. She said she remembered me and got in but this time she wanted me to take her to someones house on the way. Bad move! I told her that I wasnt a taxi cab and that I would drop her off after we were done. She said she wanted to go there first and then said we can do business. I then began to think with my other head even though the other one had other things on his mind. I dropped her off at the house she wanted to go to and just took off after that. Has anybody else ever had one of these girls try to take them around like your some kind of taxi cab? I got ripped off doing this a few years back when I gave this girl the money up front and she told me to take her to some house and she would be right back. Yeah right! She never came out again so I learned my lesson right there!

NeedToKnow
04-28-07, 13:08
Long time lurker and first post. Cruised down on baseline Friday afternoon. Slim pickins as usual but did pick up a petite BSW wearing black halter and jeans. Got in the car she said she's very nervous and doesnt usually work. Anyway got a quick bbjcim for. 2 she said she needed gas money to get home. She said LE is mostly on baseline near the freeway side so she stays near waterman.

NeedToKnow
04-28-07, 13:15
For some reason my first post did not get posted. Anyway to repeat myself, I picked up a petite BSW on Baseline near Waterman Friday afternoon. She said she was very nervous and doesn't normally work there. Got a quick bbjcim for .20 she said she needed gas money. Good attitude no drama. No LE seen.

Snwbdr
05-09-07, 20:06
Cruised sat nite around midnite. Saw about 5-6 BSW's. Nothing I wanted to partake in. Just when I was about to call it a nite, there came this little white cutie wearing all pink. Cars were pulling up left and right, but she didn't get in any of em, so I thought maybe (just maybe) she wasn't a SW. But WTF was a 18ish year old white girl doing walking around THAT part of SB that late at nite. She crossed into the SB parking lot and it was mayhem. Mongers left and right trying to pick her up, but she didn't get into anybody's car. I saw her talking to one of the BSW's so I kinda figured she was one of em. Ohh well coulda been wrong

BTW- 5-0 all over the place

Head Sprung
05-11-07, 14:11
Cruised sat nite around midnite. Saw about 5-6 BSW's. Nothing I wanted to partake in. Just when I was about to call it a nite, there came this little white cutie wearing all pink. Cars were pulling up left and right, but she didn't get in any of em, so I thought maybe (just maybe) she wasn't a SW. But WTF was a 18ish year old white girl doing walking around THAT part of SB that late at nite. She crossed into the SB parking lot and it was mayhem. Mongers left and right trying to pick her up, but she didn't get into anybody's car. I saw her talking to one of the BSW's so I kinda figured she was one of em. Ohh well coulda been wrong

BTW- 5-0 all over the place
hey snwbdr i have seen that girl too on a sat nite. I tried to pick her up twice, once in the stater bros parking lot and once down near the autozone. When i tried to pick her up near the autozone there was nobody around so i figured she would get in. She came up to my car and we talked but she said she was going to her friends house. Yeah right! I think she is out just to get attention.

NeedToKnow
06-11-07, 16:43
Did a quick drive by on baseline around noon today. I saw two super hot looking (and young) latina walking around but my amateur instincts tell me taht they were probably NOT working. Besides that didn't see much else. Did see a few cruisers roaming around though.

NeedToKnow
07-01-07, 17:30
Drove through baseline this afternoon around 1ish. The first time I went through didn't see any actions nor LE. At the end of the baseline cruise (by the supermarket) I did see a pregnant LSW walking up with a drink in her hand, not my cup of tea anyway she got picked up by an SUV right after I made the you. Drove back down baseline and was about to hop on the freeway, looked down on one of the side streets and saw a smoking hot, I mean tall, slender, long dark hair with a skimpy top and pants and a baseball cap walking away from baseline. I was on the opposite side of the street so I thought I make a right turn and make a you back to check her out. Right after I made the right turn, BAM I see 3 cruisers heading towards me. Immediately I thought that hot chick must've been some sort of a bait with her buddies watching her back. I just calmly cruissed passed the LE's and high tailed out of there. Another case of when on the streets, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. A lady of her caliber would not waste her time walking down Baseline in 90 degree weather unless it's a setup.

NeedToKnow
07-17-07, 15:48
Anyway. More street reports for anyone that still reads this. Did a cruise down baseline noonish today. Actually saw lots of action, mostly BSW and a few LSW. LE presence is HEAVY as always on baseline. Most of the action were about 3-5 at best so didn't partake. Probably saw 6-7 girls working. Half of them though just stand under the shade and stare at traffic. Seems too obvious for pickup for me. I read here that one of the rules for safe mongering is try not to pick up girls who are NOT walking since most of the decoys stay near their backup. Still, good to see some action out.

NeedToKnow
08-20-07, 23:33
Cruised baseline Friday night around 9ish. Lots of traffic around and lots of people out and about on the streets. There were a few BSW and a couple LSW but mostly of lower than low quality. Lots of LE that seem to be just cruising up and down baseline. Don't think I'll be doing business here anytime soon.

RalleyMonkey
09-11-07, 02:05
I was in the area on Monday so I decided to use a free pass I had to flesh on hospitality. It was about 7 o clock when I got there and the place was pretty empty. Probably about five girls working. I got talked into going into vip by a hot indian girl (3 songs for 120). I don't remember her name. Anyways once we get in there. She tells me they are going to get shutdown this week. Then she offers me extras. She wanted 280 for her naughtier dance and 400 for her naughtiest dance. She was hot but I wasn't about to spend that much. So she finished the three songs and I left. She did let my hand's roam and there was a lot of grinding.

After leaving I cruised baseline and I saw a lot and I mean a lot of cops so I left.

By now the small head was talking and I ended up at taipei massage in fontana on valley. I got there right before close and I had hana. She was cute but a little older. Nice little body. Short massage. Flip. Discussion about donation. I offer 6 she took it. I did the deed quick and was on my way. She told me to come back earlier next time. Anyways that was my big night of fun.

ZonaMonger
09-11-07, 21:35
I was in the area on Monday so I decided to use a free pass I had to flesh on hospitality. It was about 7 o clock when I got there and the place was pretty empty. Probably about five girls working. I got talked into going into vip by a hot indian girl (3 songs for 120). I don't remember her name. Anyways once we get in there. She tells me they are going to get shutdown this week. Then she offers me extras. She wanted 280 for her naughtier dance and 400 for her naughtiest dance. She was hot but I wasn't about to spend that much.

I work in SB and have thought about Flesh, but I don't do the strip club thing, just in TJ where its full contact...but damn the price at flesh is HIGH. I spend alot in TJ but for a quickie in the vip for 400, not even I would do that. I've gotten into the Royal habit and need to venture out. I need a new place with nasty, very nasty asians. Yumi at royal is nasty, but I want to look at a hottie that is nasty, not yumi. I need to get out more locally.......

B Malibu
09-12-07, 04:43
I work in SB and have thought about Flesh, but I don't do the strip club thing, just in TJ where its full contact...but damn the price at flesh is HIGH. I spend alot in TJ but for a quickie in the vip for 400, not even I would do that. I've gotten into the Royal habit and need to venture out. I need a new place with nasty, very nasty asians. Yumi at royal is nasty, but I want to look at a hottie that is nasty, not yumi. I need to get out more locally.......
I throw up in my mouth everytime I hear Yumi's name.

Vurp!

Misfit
09-14-07, 07:53
Who in their fucking right mind would pay 400 for a quickie in the vip room at a strip club. Sure as hell not me.

Misfit

NeedToKnow
09-21-07, 15:51
Was driving down waterman for some errands and spotted a busty latina walking down with a tight tank top and short shorts. Made the eye contact and she got in after a couple passes. She said she just woke up from a party and she's still hung over. She wanted me to get a room at first but I told her I wanted something quick. Then she gave me her digits and told me to call her in a couple hrs and meet her at her place (she wanted to get cleaned up). Anyway she showed me her tits (by far the best assets on her) and I got to grab her tits and rub her legs but thats about it as I dropped her off. She said her name is chris or rica and she's 27. Not sure if I'll give her a call but I do have the digits PM me if you wanna give it a try.

Rwitt1974
10-07-07, 20:01
I cruised Baseline last night. Saw a skinny LSW. Decent in the looks department. Pulled onto a side road, she came up, asked if I was looking for a date. I said, hop in. We did the touch check. And drove off to an area which I know is safe. I went for the standard BBBJCIM, and she agreed to 20. Deal. She sucked me great, and allowed her pussy to be fingered while she sucked me off. Which is great, cause I need to play with something to get off. :.) Anyways. She BBBJ to completion, then spit out the door. I like cim, and I don't care if it's spit or swallow. :.)

Anyways, great BBBJCIM, great girl, great deal.

PS. Got the digits, and will trade for other info on skinny or small SW in the IE. Hit me up guys, if you want to trade info.

Rwitt1974
10-07-07, 20:14
I cruised Baseline last night. Saw a skinny LSW. Decent in the looks department. Pulled onto a side road, she came up, asked if I was looking for a date. I said, hop in. We did the touch check. And drove off to an area which I know is safe. I went for the standard BBBJCIM, and she agreed to 20. Deal. She sucked me great, and allowed her pussy to be fingered while she sucked me off. Which is great, cause I need to play with something to get off. :.) Anyways. She BBBJ to completion, then spit out the door. I like cim, and I don't care if it's spit or swallow. :.)

Anyways, great BBBJCIM, great girl, great deal.

PS. Got the digits, and will trade for other info on skinny or small SW in the IE. Hit me up guys, if you want to trade info.

Rwitt1974
10-07-07, 20:26
I cruised Baseline last night, and ran across a nice and skinny LSW. Pulled over on side road, she came around the corner, up to the window, and asked if I was looking for a date. So I told her to hop in the car. She did, and we did the normal, touching check. She touched me, I touched her (inside clothing). We agreed to a BBBJCIM for 20. So we drove to a spot that I knew was safe. I told her that it's easier if I can finger her pussy while she does the deed, and she was kewl with it. So she dropped her pants, and I I did the same. She started sucking me, and I reached around to play with her pussy. Found out she was nicely shaven, and no stumps either. So she continued to suck me, as I fingered her, eventually sticking 2 fingers in her as well. She continued and sucked me to completion, and took it all in her mouth, then opened the door, and spit. We got all zipped back up, and started driving back to drop her off where I picked her up at. On the way, she hooked me up with the digits, and I dropped her off.

Definetly will be seeing her again. Great in the BBBJCIM department. Great in the personality department. Decent in the looks department. :.)

Anyways. If anyone wants the digits, lets swap for swap. I am looking for other skinny or small, great BBBJCIM, SW's (WSW, LSW, BSW). So hit me up, if you want to exchange some info.

Gawan
04-21-08, 04:38
Ok, I'm all alone. For all you campers (lurkers) I'm going to share. Pearl is her name and a quick CBJ is her game. Picked her up on Mt. V. Did the usual check. She's a very sweet older LSW, petite and nice little boobies. I picked her up when she was just starting her shift. Very fresh. She smelled real clean. When I final found the place to park the mobile motel it down to business. She knew how to do it, and do it well. When Mr. Happy finally finished his standing ovation, she pulled away so fast it was like a gymnastic dismount. That kinda ruined the extra pulses. I could've pumped out a few more seconds of gasm. But all-in-all I would visit her again.

Baseline is an LE risk, but the surrounding areas are worth cruzing.

Bob Costas
05-31-08, 12:57
I will be in the SB area visiting family in July/August. I know Waterman is one of the strolls, but would like some details. Where to start(intersection)? Where to stop? What time to look? General rates? Who and/or what to avoid? Any info on Baseline?

Thanks,

Bob

Majasa
06-01-08, 03:02
There is nothing in San Bernardino unless I'm blind!

I will be in the SB area visiting family in July/August. I know Waterman is one of the strolls, but would like some details. Where to start(intersection)? Where to stop? What time to look? General rates? Who and/or what to avoid? Any info on Baseline?

Thanks,

Bob

NeedToKnow
06-01-08, 20:26
There is nothing in San Bernardino unless I'm blind!Took a drive couple of weeks ago and I did find plenty of SW's. Started down Mt Vernon (was informed by some others on this board that there were some action on Mt Vernon going towards Baseline), did see a few older BSW's and a LSW. Then went on Baseline (generally between the freeway and past Stater). Saw maybe 4-5 mostly BSW's but I have not had the balls to pick up SW's for a while so didn't partake. Didn't see anyone else pickup either. Report back and let us know.

Inlander
06-03-08, 22:20

Thanks,

Bob

I travel through San Bernadino several times a month at various hours. I haven't seen much action for almost a year now.

There is a significant amount of action on Craigslist; I don't do the list yet, so I can't help you there. Some of the ads look pretty good, though.

I've seen sw's on Baseline and by the bus depot area. I haven't seen any I would consider picking up. All old/drugged-out, REAL heavyweights, etc. LE has shown a noticeable presence at all hours of day and night. I guess they have done a good job of eliminating the street activity.

I would suggest partaking of some of the best massage parlors around for some of the best prices around. Much safer, a real bed, services/prices determined in advance.

Let us know what you happen across.

Inlander

Carefulsoldier
06-28-08, 11:04
I'll be in Barstow form july7th till the 18th...where is all the hot spots and attractions? can any one help me here?

Carefulsoldier

Carefulsoldier
07-09-08, 14:26
Ok I did my research and barstow I thought was to be completely dead till low and behold on CL one chickie had a post there so I called her we set up a time and place. I met her at her place she greeted me in a black teddy she closed the door behind me and popped out her huge tits she asked If i wanted to relax and sit down so I did for 60 kisses I got a nice slow bbbj and she swallowed too. I got her digits and her e-mail addy for the seniors here if your interested.there would have been pictures but ma damn batteries died.

Carefulsoldier
07-13-08, 04:54
I dont know if any one has reported befor but Barstow is off the hook with SW.I was out picking a date up(OBC) and as im driving down main st. OMG theres like 20 of them one really caught my eye Nice looking blond with long hair and short shirt and Ultra mini skirt.her skin looked so clear you could tell she was D/D free. Makes my area back home in DC look dead..happy hunting my fellow mongers.

carefulsoldier

Head Sprung
07-21-08, 15:54
Cruised baseline around 3:30am and saw a handfull of BSW near waterman and baseline. One looked pretty good, very slim in her tight jeans but not worth picking up. Alot of them were hanging around a bunch of their gangster guy friends probably to keep an eye on each other in case LE cruised by. Maybe saw one LE cruiser in the half hour I was out there.

Danintx
08-12-08, 21:58
I picked up a little skinny BSW on Baseline near ave H. Had the worst BJ of my life. Charge 25 and expected a tip. Wanted to call dopeman with my cellphone, no way little mama. She looked ok, I give apperance a 6 skills 1. I saw a lot out today maybe 10 in a two hour time span, most were with pimps, and some were very scraggaly if thats a word. Im going to quit partaking in BSW pleasures unless I know them from the past. I hate to be that way because I love black women, and Im black, but they have too much bullcrap to deal with.When im in the IE i usally stay in Fontana. Does anything go on in Fontana.

Be careful and happy hunting.

Inlander
08-23-08, 09:26
Fontana has what I would consider some of the best MP action anywhere. The prices are still reasonable compared to other areas.

On further thought, some of the parlors I'm referring to may be in Bloomington or Rialto, which both are right next door to Fontana. RTF in the massage section.

If it is street action you want, especially black, try Pomona. On the board, it sounds like it is hit-or-miss these days, but I have some very fond memories from Holt. I haven't cruised there much with the higher gas prices.

Again, RTF and get lucky.

Inlander

I picked up a little skinny BSW on Baseline near ave H. Had the worst BJ of my life. Charge 25 and expected a tip. Wanted to call dopeman with my cellphone, no way little mama. She looked ok, I give apperance a 6 skills 1. I saw a lot out today maybe 10 in a two hour time span, most were with pimps, and some were very scraggaly if thats a word. Im going to quit partaking in BSW pleasures unless I know them from the past. I hate to be that way because I love black women, and Im black, but they have too much bullcrap to deal with.When im in the IE i usally stay in Fontana. Does anything go on in Fontana.

Be careful and happy hunting.

Fuck Tramps
10-13-08, 18:51
Baseline is pretty much dead, but I did see a plus-sized BSW on the corner of E st. And baseline. But this was clearly a smoker this chick she was wearing shorts and somthing over them that looked like a skirt. But she was talking to a crumb bum pimp, and the kicker is she had no shoes on just a few pairs of dirty socks. Other than that I saw what looked like a SW but she was walking with a pack of people.

C-safe

Fuck Trapms

Fuck Tramps
10-18-08, 02:45
I was cruizin' down waterman turned down baseline. Nothing, then out of nowhere this hot lsw is posted lookin bomb. So i go past her to the next light to Whip a b*tch and ohhh shit there is two cops a tow truck and a dude gettin gaffled. So needless to fukin say i brought my dumb-ass home.

And even though its not in SB. I saw what i assumed to be a fukin sting over on the U and the streets named after states. (I very well could be wrong it may have just been a really curious unmarked LE car with those light above the mirrors parked a block or two away from a stationary coservatively dressed sw.)

Fuck Tramps
10-18-08, 06:49
I went lurking because I thought maybe I cruise to early. What do you know I see 3 WSW at the doughnut shop on the corner 2 looked pretty good and 1 was overweight. I also saw what seemed like their pimp in a tinted full-sized truck in the parking lot. There was a fat BSW across the street at the chicken spot. Heading west on baseline there was a fat BSW at almost every bus stop. And one LSW at a bus stop and I was contemplating picking her up and just as I get to her uncle LEO starts to hassle her and makes her leave the bus stop, so I jetted. Then I checked the truckstop on valley, no lizards dammit. So I headed home. Why can't we get street prices on CL, Though prices are dropping.

C-safe

Fuck Tramps

Fuck Tramps
10-22-08, 04:09
I saw 3 bsw's on baseline between waterman and E st. But i wouldn't fuk wit nobody near E and Baseline cuz its a whole new risk in a school zone.

I also seen one more good tight looking chick a block or two east of medical center and baseline. She was doing that walk out in the street to the median halfway across and then walk back to get your attention bit. ( like they do on western in South central later at night.) But i had some luck in Moreno Valley so i had just got my oil changed. Otherwise i would have definatley hit up the last one.

C-safe

Fuck Tramps

Fuck Tramps
10-23-08, 02:12
I cruised baseline for five minutes, just startin my first pass. and the bird put the fukin light on me. (a fukin helicopter out of nowhere no cop cars i was comin of a side street and there was 3 girls on the corner i let them cross and a fukin spotlight is now on me literally) Then i go down baselinei'm like blocks from where this happened i'm at the bridge and spotlight again almost all the way to riverside ave. WHAT THE FUK DID I DO???? Do i have a giant monger badge on my pos monger-moble.

Fuck baseline

C-safe

Fuck Tramps

Black Treechas
10-24-08, 16:58
I cruised baseline 5 or 6 times in the wee hours Friday. Saw 7 or 8 out, a few glued to their pimps. No one hassles me, saw very few LE. Got out and talked to one for 10 to 15 minutes, no one hassled me.
Tried the dounuts at the all nite donut place. Bought two, took two bites and threw them away. What a belly bomb, a cinder block might be easier on your digestive track.

Where are the other tracks?

Fuck Tramps
10-24-08, 18:45
I cruised baseline 5 or 6 times in the wee hours Friday. Saw 7 or 8 out, a few glued to their pimps. No one hassles me, saw very few LE. Got out and talked to one for 10 to 15 minutes, no one hassled me.

Tried the dounuts at the all nite donut place. Bought two, took two bites and threw them away. What a belly bomb, a cinder block might be easier on your digestive track.

Where are the other tracks?Baselin is bottom of the barrel and its friday baseline will have LE everywhere. Try university in riverside and holt in pomona.

Head Sprung
10-24-08, 22:02
Cruised Baseline today between 3 and 5pm and saw alot of eye candy. Mostly lsw and bsw. One caught my eye on Baseline and Gst. This latina was just standing underneath a tree giving me the look when I drove by. I was gonna stop but this stupid guy on a bike was standing behind her just gazing at her. I drove by like 3 more times and he kept looking at me like dont u stop for her. So I made my way out to Baseline again and saw a lsw with huge tatas walking with some tight jeans. The top she was wearing was cut so low when she walked they would bounce like they were gonna pop out of her shirt. I was gonna stop but one look at her face she had a huge nose like a seahawk! After that my appetite was ruined so I ended up going home empty.

Fuck Tramps
10-25-08, 03:08
Baseline was dead as of 11pm or all the girls were "busy" I did see two Blimps (Black pimps) inside the masters doughnut shop. (how ironic) I saw one chubby WSW outside the shop but she disappeared so I left. I saw onlw one BSW about a block or so from E st. Standing in the middle of a side street and I passed. So I headed home empty handed.

C-safe

Fuck Tramps

BlackMask
10-30-08, 11:07
I tried cruising baseline for the last couple of days and for the most part it is dead. I see SWs every now and then (mostly WSW and BSW) but I saw nothing I would partake with, ranged from 2-5, alot of crack heads. The one time I saw a BSW that peaked my interest (about a 7) she ended up being harassed by LE. Leo seems to be very agressive on baseline.

So I've decided the street game isn't for me, too many risk. I'll stick to MPs and CL.

Happy Hunting

Deadbishop
10-30-08, 12:54
Thinking about heading down to BL&W just to poke around. Is this 'the stroll"?

Black Treechas
10-31-08, 15:54
Also noticed a bit of a stroll around 6th and H, by some cheap motels. And a few walking on H between baseline and 6th.

In the late afternoon, baseline was just crawling with them. Reminded me of a stroll in an eastern city back in the old days.

At night, they petered out a bit.

I did see 4 or 5 cars pulled over at various times. Maybe they were just speeding. I made quite a few passes, no one bothered me.

Fuck Tramps
11-24-08, 05:10
I cruized Basline sat around midnight and it was super dead. I only saw like 5-6 BSW, only two I tried to pickup but as soon as i make the turn, they're gone.

Tonight I saw a few good ones but i passed in hopes of finding somthing better. And you know what happens when you do that, they vanish. I was out tonight from 11:30pm to like 1. I also saw a decent looking crackhead sw on H and 5th just this side of the bridge.

PS as usual lots of LEO and this weekend a lot of tow trucks. I even saw a flatbed towtruck puckup a sw.(You know he had a good time lots of room in a towtruck)

C-safe and if the price is right

Fuck Tramps

Fuck Tramps
11-26-08, 03:43
I was cruizin around baseline and some cops got on my ass, so I made a left on E st. And they kept going. I was like fuck this I'm headed home but I see this SW on E and 9th at a bus stop. So I made a pass or two and wondered why this SW was stil there but whatever I make the block and pull up and before I can even get a word out before they can even really make eye contact my right foot just slams on the skinny pedal. It was a fukin guy. Buyer beware we have tranny on E st and 9 th.

Latnlykr
12-25-08, 20:06
Cruised baseline seen a couple BSWs, LSW & WSW only probably had a weird feeling and kept seeing a white suv making similar turns and stops. I did a couple of circle back and he kept appearing. Maybe I'm just paranoid but have to put it out there.

BlackMask
12-28-08, 18:42
For the last week I've been seeing this thick WSW with blonde hair walk baseline. Last Sunday I tried to pick her up by she passed me up for the pt crusier behind him. Has anybody been with her and how was the experience.

BlackMask
05-06-09, 12:20
Yesterday I had a day off work and decided to check out baseline between 11a-1pm. It was the track between waterman and h st. It's been a while since I scoped out the action there. I guess I've been missing out. I spotted at least 7 SW's 6 BSW and one WSW ranging from 8-2. The WSW was fine as hell but I was having a cash flow issue and couldn't partake. LEO was all over though and it made things a little uneasy for me.

Kicker
05-08-09, 01:34
Baseline is never dead. We just have to be smarter about it!

Member #5605
06-07-09, 17:59
I wonder whatever happened to 'ol "buck-toothed" Tammy that used to mainly be around Baseline & Waterman. Last I heard of her, she went to prison, got out, and hasn't been seen/heard from since. Anyone know who I am referring to?

Head Sprung
06-28-09, 23:22
Finally scored out on Baseline in a long time. Im mainly cruising the U in Riverside but decided to change things up. Found this LSW named Jueda off of Baseline and one of the little streets before Arrowhead. She was wearing a very tight little skirt and a tight top. She had really massive tatas and loved to show them! Found a nice spot and gave a really good BBBJ! Since I was taking too long and enjoying the moment she decided to pull out her tatas and play with them in front of me. When i finally blew the damage was .2 for everything. She usually hangs out around the late evening hours so she says.

bandgeeksohni
07-01-09, 04:54
I've read reports about baseline decided to check out the track during the day time, saw a wsw on Monday, she was busy talking to a friend and was ignoring all cares stopping next to her.

Fast forward to Tuesday approached track during my lunch break, sure enough same wsw workinf again, picked her up, her name is Jessica and she is cool as hell. She led me to a great spot, settled for a cbj for 30 roses, she took her time, had a great attitude, a rare non rush experience.

She's average in the looks department but off the charts as far as skill and attitude and makes you feel totally comfortable.

Also other sw working, some with cell phone, but I was nervous about picking them up.

Good Luck Gentlemen.

BlackMask
07-20-09, 10:34
Finally scored out on Baseline in a long time. I'm mainly cruising the you in Riverside but decided to change things up. Found this LSW named Jueda off of Baseline and one of the little streets before Arrowhead. She was wearing a very tight little skirt and a tight top. She had really massive tatas and loved to show them! Found a nice spot and gave a really good BBBJ! Since I was taking too long and enjoying the moment she decided to pull out her tatas and play with them in front of me. When I finally blew the damage was.2 for everything. She usually hangs out around the late evening hours so she says.Thanks to Head Sprung called jueda and picked her up from where she was staying near mt. Vernon. She's in her 40's, packing some extra poundage and would say she's about a 5. She had some huge tatas and she played with them right in front of me. We went to a park on 6th street found a secluded spot and she proceeded to give me a nice BBBJCIM. Damage was.2 + tip and dropped her off back near her place. PM me for digits and say D sent you.

Camaro69
10-14-09, 08:37
I've been lookin on this site for a long time now. You know getting tips and I have to say these are sum great advice and finally I had to post one but its not a positive one.

I used to live foothill by all the hotels. I used to get sum action there so I decided to go back there. Last week found this BSW wering white and pulled up to her, she got in she said.4 I said koo so we went behind a mexican bar and she did her thing BBBJ but she stopped about 5 min into it and said thats enough and got out. I was pissed so I just left. Thats the last time I get a BSW on foothill need to go somewhere else. Hey Blackmask maybe I can get them digits from your last experience I know I haven't been postin but thought I give it a shot by askin.

Head Sprung
10-18-09, 21:15
I've been lookin on this site for a long time now. You know getting tips and I have to say these are sum great advice and finally I had to post one but its not a positive one.

I used to live foothill by all the hotels. I used to get sum action there so I decided to go back there. Last week found this BSW wering white and pulled up to her, she got in she said.4 I said koo so we went behind a mexican bar and she did her thing BBBJ but she stopped about 5 min into it and said thats enough and got out. I was pissed so I just left. Thats the last time I get a BSW on foothill need to go somewhere else. Hey Blackmask maybe I can get them digits from your last experience I know I haven't been postin but thought I give it a shot by askin.

Thats the reason why I dont mess with the BSW! Most of them are just ROBS!

Jenker
10-20-09, 03:35
When dealing with sw in general you have to be careful. Usually when they ask for the money before it's a bad sign. I assume thats what happened with camaro. I visit SB occasionally, was just wondering where is the action.

Thanks for any info.

BlackMask
10-23-09, 10:25
Thats the reason why I don't mess with the BSW! Most of them are just ROBS! Yeah I've come to the same conclusion. Picked up a BSW off of baseline Monday night and all she did was complain as soon as she jumped in my car. Even questioned my ethnicity. When it was time to do the do she asked for the donation upfront and then tried to upsell. When I started to pull jr out she claimed she didn't have any condoms and wanted me to go to the store to get some. I told her to just get out and keep the.20. I have had enough at that point.

Treading Water
10-23-09, 15:26
she did her thing BBBJ but she stopped about 5 min into it and said thats enough and got out. I was pissed so I just left. Thats the last time I get a BSW on foothill need to go somewhere else.I got robbed on Foothill a while back. Maybe the same BSW. I wish I coulda got a pic so I could post it to warn everybody. At least you got something. I made the mistake of giving her the cash first and she bolted as soon as we parked. Live and learn.

Camaro69
10-28-09, 07:25
The place that I picked her up was by the AmPm and the Wigwam Motel. By the way when I get a SW, they always ask $ up front. But that was the first time that happen to me in that area. A lot of the SW already knew me because I used to live by there but that was the first time I saw her.

Big Yuc
11-25-09, 05:42
Was reading a little of this board and said to my self hey I live close by, just a city over, so had some time tonight around 11. Went over highland and took a couple laps and all I saw was a LSW and a BSW over by the coner sex shop. And trust me they were looking bad really bad. But it is a tue so I'll probably check it out durring the weekend. Because I useally take the long drive to OC to see my BP hottie and see whats out there on HB, because the pickings are alot better.

Safe hunting!

The Godsend
11-26-09, 07:56
Hit Baseline from 8 am until about 1 or 2 pm, and you will the young fly hoes down around there... A few smokers too, but you will see some real work out too...

Big Yuc
11-27-09, 17:36
Hit Baseline from 8 am until about 1 or 2 pm, and you will the young fly hoes down around there. A few smokers too, but you will see some real work out too. Thanks, goodlookin out. Maybe you going to drop off a few out this way before heading out to OC. Don't worry still going to get my biz out in oc. Thanks

Whoopster
12-24-09, 12:27
Can anyone provide a referal to a good criminal defense lawyer with experience defending sex related crimes? Please pm me with a reference if you know someone experienced and based in Riverside. Thank you.

Radische
12-28-09, 03:54
Can anyone provide a referal to a good criminal defense lawyer with experience defending sex related crimes? Please pm me with a reference if you know someone experienced and based in Riverside. Thank you.Tell us about it!

Big Yuc
12-29-09, 14:49
Was out last night trying to get some food after a long day, was about 10 pm was on foothill and mt vernon and made a left on my way to the amapola tacos and saw a WSW on mt vernon. She had long dirty blonde hair was kind of on the thick side and in her mid 30's. Drove about a block and at 9th st on the east bound bus stop saw a LSW in her late 30's kind of cute was wearing minni skirt and had some nice legs, you got to remember it was in the low 40's last night. Did a you and on my way to her, saw the WSW get picked up. As I drove by to get a better look at the LSW I desided not to partake. Reason being I prefer them alot younger, thats just me. As I drove by she stood up and started to take a stroll, so I kept driving and then saw someone drive up to her and she was gone. Maybe next time, hopfully in there 20's.

Safe hunting

The Godsend
01-11-10, 16:17
There has been some consistent activity on Baseline, even later than normal. Especially around Baseline and G st. Not referring to crack and meth heads, but some younger nice looking ones. I still only let mine work out there from 8 am until the afternoon, a little after 1 pm, sometimes up to 3 pm.

Black Treechas
04-28-10, 02:12
By the run down motels on foothill, just east of Cherry..there was a very cute one in a short white skirt patrolling in front of the motels...this was sunday afternoon. I was a bit worried about a sting, so I did not pull right up to her...instead, circled back to a mexican bar right next to these motels. Parked, and went into the bar, hoping she would come into the bar. She never did. There were a few cute latinas showing a lot of cleavage in the bar, but I couldn't tell the players from the spectators without a program. I stayed for about 10 minutes, none of them approached me, so I left. The cutie in the short skirt was not seen by me again...I suppose one of you picked her up?? have digits?

Diogenes420
05-06-10, 16:35
So I sometimes check out the track on Baseline, 1 or 2 meth heads here and there, nothing worth picking up. Was wondering is this the only track in SanBernardino? I always have to go to Holt for action. Wanna save gas lol.

Let me know.

Noobie On The Rise!

Diogenes420
05-12-10, 12:01
So I hit up the track on Baseline again yesterday in the evening before it was dark. The quality was up from last time I checked. 2 LSW & 4 BSW & 1WSW. They wore short shorts with the cheeks showing., or some tight jeans. The quality of SW's go up & down, lately its been gettn better. Didn't see any LE around that time, until it was dark around 10:00. Everytime I go the end of the track and head back the cute ones are always gone LOL. No rush though. Better luck next time.

Cmon guys let's hear your reports, I seen a couple of girls get picked up, it could be you. LOL anyways just wanted to report on the quality lately on baseline. 6/10. 8/10.

BlackMask
06-05-10, 16:00
Today after work decided to check out baseline, lately its been either dead or have a couple of base heads walking. Went down baseline from h st to waterman. To my surprise right off of g st near Gus I spotted a group of BSW ranging from 6-4, not great but acceptable. There was a car wash going on in the parking lot so I didn't stop. Strolled down till I got to the tacos mexico and fellas I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, I spotted a solid 9. On baseline! BSW medium complexion thick in the hips and large boobs wearing some shorts shorts with a tight red shirt with blonde hair and stunner shades. It was too good to be true and I thought she was a civilian but I turned back down the next street hoping to catch her and sure as you know it she was gone. Thats when I figured she was working because some lucky bastard already scooped her up. So I made it my mission to find her. I went up and down baseline with no luck and finally spotted her around e st. I tried to pick her up twice first on f st. And then on g st. Where the group of BSW were still waiting. She probably thought I was a pimp and didn't stop to chat. Thats when some other lucky hobbyist got to her. I tried to wait but she never came back and I figured leo would be roaming soon so I headed home.

Fellas if you were one of those lucky ones and got a ph#, hook a brotha up!

Ayanei Paradis
06-10-10, 17:45
I be over there from time to time last time they did a little semi sweep but it was a few weeks ago. i know it be more cute girls out i be wit a couple of cute ones when we work. but we look better than all of the other ones out. what i dont like is that the guys are super cheap so i spend most of the day just sayin "no" and "are you serious", or "well go to her then if she will give you 1/2 and 1/2 for $12". lol. but other than that there are some rare breaks on baseline that actually turn out pretty decent. but not worth spendin more than a couple hours out for.

Black Treechas
10-29-10, 23:47
And where abouts on riverside would I find a stroll?

Any other suggestions?

Black Treechas
10-30-10, 00:01
I believe I saw two on foothill on my way back from Diamonds. But they did not seem to want to make eye contact.

Made a zillion passes on baseline a few nights. Not much there. Found one with a heart of gold, very nice person. And another was a disaster.

Found an adult store with video booths that will accomodate couples (for those who hate car dating, like me.

Head Sprung
11-02-10, 10:56
I believe I saw two on foothill on my way back from Diamonds. But they did not seem to want to make eye contact.

Made a zillion passes on baseline a few nights. Not much there. Found one with a heart of gold, very nice person. And another was a disaster.

Found an adult store with video booths that will accomodate couples (for those who hate car dating, like me. Cruised baseline the other day around 10am and picked up a LSW named Debbie. She was wearing a brown tank top some tight blue jeans and some high heel black boots. Very nice lady with no rush. Asked for.30 but ended up giving her.20 for BBBJCIM. I couldn't believe when she swallowed the whole load like a champ. Afterwards she licked her lips and said yummy! There were alot out around that time mostly BSW and LSW. Stay away from the adult bookstores though. Those are mostly a scene that I'm not into if you know what I mean.

Dirty Old Guy
11-03-10, 20:15
Sprung,

I agree with you on the regular stuff that goes on in the adult bookstores. Not my scene either. But, there is a bookstore on Baseline east of Waterman that allows couples into their arcade (management knows what's going on. It can be a more comfortable spot to "do business off the street" if a "in the car quickie" is not what you want. Just an FYI.

Cruised baseline the other day around 10am and picked up a LSW named Debbie. She was wearing a brown tank top some tight blue jeans and some high heel black boots. Very nice lady with no rush. Asked for.30 but ended up giving her.20 for BBBJCIM. I couldn't believe when she swallowed the whole load like a champ. Afterwards she licked her lips and said yummy! There were alot out around that time mostly BSW and LSW. Stay away from the adult bookstores though. Those are mostly a scene that I'm not into if you know what I mean.

Chambon68
11-04-10, 02:25
It's the Pomona track.

And where abouts on riverside would I find a stroll?

Any other suggestions?

BlackMask
11-15-10, 16:51
Decided to check out baseline today started from waterman to h st. Spotted 2 WSW before e st. Got to g st. Near the burger place and saw a group of 6 BSW ranging from 3. 6. Wanted to scoop one up she was wearing a black wig with shades on wearing tight shorts that showed off her booty however, they were drawing way too much attention to themselves so I bailed. Drove back towards waterman and spotted a lovely blonde light skin BSW / LSW maybe mixed in a tight blue dress with nice assets, I started to attempt the grab but somebody got to her before I did. Started to see if the group was still around but I noticed LE starting to pick up so I bailed.

Did anybody see the BSW / LSW in the blue dress and does anybody have a #

Blackmask

Amija
12-13-10, 21:39
Hey guys. 1st time posting.

I drove down Mt. V heading home around 3 pm from work today and saw a couple of BSWs and what appeared to be a LSW, out and about. One BSW was in her twenties with a fine figure 7-8, I would have tried stopping if not in my work vehicle.

The other BSW was just a plain OLD Skank, but that is just my opinion.

The LSW? Was pretending to be way younger than what she was, in a tight mini with ankle boots. Probably a 3-4 on my scale.

Ok, I have my first report out of the way, so now a question. How do you go about negotiating with the girls listed on redbook or BP? I saw a report where one negotiated a fine latina down to 60 for a 1/2 hour. How does one get so lucky?

Noluv Fourhoz
12-18-10, 21:29
Hey guys. 1st time posting.

I drove down Mt. V heading home around 3 pm from work today and saw a couple of BSWs and what appeared to be a LSW, out and about. One BSW was in her twenties with a fine figure 7-8, I would have tried stopping if not in my work vehicle.

The other BSW was just a plain OLD Skank, but that is just my opinion.

The LSW? Was pretending to be way younger than what she was, in a tight mini with ankle boots. Probably a 3-4 on my scale.

Ok, I have my first report out of the way, so now a question. How do you go about negotiating with the girls listed on redbook or BP? I saw a report where one negotiated a fine latina down to 60 for a 1/2 hour. How does one get so lucky? You just have to try. Seen more than one chick from these streets simply take some glamor shots and double their prices in online ads. It's like an MSRP. Except it seems to stand for Man She's Really Pricey.

Seafor
01-29-11, 15:57
Found this girl Tyra while in SB near G st. Very nice. Got right in the car and did the LE check by touching and letting me touch the nice and shaved kitty. Went for. 5, plus. 3 for a room, she went in and got it so no need for I'd, but she said she knew the desk guy there. CBJ, mish, k9, allowed greek for another. 4, and was cool with a few pictures, but no face shots. Everything covered, no exceptions.

Caddy7
02-10-11, 15:56
Found this girl Tyra while in SB near G st. Very nice. Got right in the car and did the LE check by touching and letting me touch the nice and shaved kitty. Went for. 5, plus. 3 for a room, she went in and got it so no need for I'd, but she said she knew the desk guy there. CBJ, mish, k9, allowed greek for another. 4, and was cool with a few pictures, but no face shots. Everything covered, no exceptions.

122136She looks hot, exactly my type! Could you point me in the right direction? Any digits?

Seafor
02-14-11, 02:03
Caddy: Man, I wish I had those digits, but I didn't think about getting them until we had already parted ways since I was still mind-blown. Which leads me to tonight's work of fiction.

The hero of this tale was cruising the track on BL, looking for one of his favorite girls, Tyra. After about 3 hours and not seeing her, he decided to try another ebony girl in a short purple dress. He managed to pick her up after two misses with other mongers picking her up first. Got her by the sushi joint. Shey was very friendly, and hopped right in the car. She's a bit older, but still has a bangin' body. I'd put her in her late 30's-ish. Immediately did the LE check of pulling up the dress and pulling aside some black panties and let our guy touch it. She wanted. 6 for any action, a bit high, but I talked her down to. 45 for a CBJ car date. Asked about any BB action, and got the response I wanted: "No sweetie, I only do that for $1, 000, 000. A house paid in full, a car paid in full and then we could." Our guy only does things safe, so that worked for me.

Parked under a darkened street lamp, she went to work, just leaned over and started doing a great CBJ. I mean, I never felt like my "little me" might be in danger of actually BEING swallowed before. It was great. Until everyone in the damned neighborhood started coming out of their houses and deciding to stand around on the sidewalk. =/I told her the people-factor was getting a bit uncomfotable and she said "let's go find another spot."

So a few blocks around in the dilapidated jungle that is San Bernardino, we found a little alley / street, again with the CBJ, and then she hopped on top. A little bit of that action, and the it was to the other seat with me on top in a kindof modified-front-seat-but-any-way-to-get-it-in-there mish action. She let me finger her a bit first, and she was even tight on my finger. Once I was in, she was grinding and moaning softly, gripping me with her legs tight and had a hand massaging the back of my neck. I swear it only took about a minute for me to feel a couple things "tighten up" and get ready to finish. And at the exact moment I was in the middle jets of CROSSING THE FINISH LINE, I looked out the back window to see the horrid flashes of Red and Blue getting ready to come around the corner. Cousin Leo was on the prowl, and though I doubt he was looking for us, it'd be mighty inconvenient to give him a free catch of the night. I flew back into the driver's seat as though jerked by a rope. Shey had her dress and panties just as fast, and she said "Drive, but go easy, don't speed away honey." Started the car as Cousin Leo was turning the corner, and quickly made a right down the street we were in front of. A quick left and a right later, we were on the main road by the 215. She pulled out a jar of sanitizer and took the glove off me with a napkin, splashing me with a good douse of the stuff saying "Damn what a rush, that was great, I'm shaking, we MADE it. Let me get you cleaned up." I asked for a kitty-cat camera pic and she said sure, but DAMMIT the iphone pic just would not come out for $hit in the dark =. She had me drop her off at her place, and gave me a card with the digits. .1 for an hour, unlimited pops, everything covered, no greek. I drove out of San Bernardino with one thought in mind."the BL track is back."

What a great inspiration for a fiction sequence. Senior Members PM me for the totally fictional digits.

Avalon777
04-12-11, 10:13
Pardon my ignorance guys but what is an LE check and how is it done? I've usually done the BP ads and the MPs; this thread seems interesting but I will definitely be nervous and scared as hell if I try it.

LCSisme
04-13-11, 17:20
Pardon my ignorance guys but what is an LE check and how is it done? I've usually done the BP ads and the MPs; this thread seems interesting but I will definitely be nervous and scared as hell if I try it.The girl will ask you to touch her and then ask to touch you.

Danny2
04-13-11, 19:06
Pardon my ignorance guys but what is an LE check and how is it done? I've usually done the BP ads and the MPs; this thread seems interesting but I will definitely be nervous and scared as hell if I try it.LE check: you ask to see her badge! Just joking!

Like LCSisme said "she touch you touch"

Avalon777
04-13-11, 22:00
Thanks for the info. I just actually drove through BL today I think I saw some BSW but LE was present. Has anyone ever got 2 SW with another guy with him so they can both enjoy? Maybe someone should give field trips around the track.

ComeCumGo
04-14-11, 16:43
I have also had girls ask to see my meat. Of course they don't use those exact words.

ComeCumGo
04-16-11, 05:33
Speaking of SW's, I have noticed a lot of activity on Baseline from G st down to Waterman recently, and not just crackheads, but actual OC / Hollywood quality SW's, the best time I have noticed are the hours between 4pm. 8pm. Last time I was around was the past weekend, and there were close to 20 girls total. I sampled the goods of a skinny BSW, the service was great, but she did some magic and made my iPhone disappear, but left me with another one that was either defected or fake altogether. Goes by the name of little Mama or somethin like that. I would beware of that one, but I saw a few others that I would love to sample.

LCSisme
04-18-11, 01:40
Thanks for the info. I just actually drove through BL today I think I saw some BSW but LE was present. Has anyone ever got 2 SW with another guy with him so they can both enjoy? Maybe someone should give field trips around the track.Best way to get ripped off is to take TWO hookers to your room.

Dizzywhatsup
06-06-11, 18:40
Saw a long legged BSW in a short leather skirt standing around in the rain last night on mt vernon between baseline and highland (closer to baseline)

Noluv Fourhoz
09-03-11, 22:54
Watch out for a BSW named Tasha. About 5'7", thick, milk chocolate, buttaface with hair on the nappy side and slighty exaggerated hips and what could be construed as a phat ass. Used to be a diaper booty but she's lost some weight. She has a very noticeable scar going down her cheek / neck. Symbolic of a thug life. She also deals and may call her 'homieloverpimp' to try to get you robbed or worse. Only quick thinking and reflexes saved me. Usually hangs between Sierra and Waterman on Baseline but I've seen her once or twice by Gus Jr's also. Just say no and move on to more legitimate talent.

Mr Watts
09-06-11, 09:24
Took a drive down LBB last night around 10 on my way home. Since it was Monday, it was fairly dry, about 10 SW's out. 3 of them were a group of LSW and Mixed SW's that I can't ever seem to pick up. I start from the 105 and make my way down to the 91 and I spot a cute BSW by KFC, but no luck. So I make my way back down to the 105. I make a right on the side street across from the carwash, and spot a Mixed SW, half Black and Mexican. Young. 5'4", nice B Cups, and a nice ass. Suprised that she talked to me, most light skinned ones think I'm apimp. She hop in and we do the check and then I begin negotiations. She wanted 50, I countered with 20 and we ultimately settled on $27. Got a very good CBJ. Got her digits and will definately be usin them. She didn't seem like a regular, and she wasn't. She said she usually works Baseline in San Bernadino and she has a room in Riverside. But she came out here because they're doing too many stings on them out there. Said one of her regulars set her up. Seniors can PM me for the info.

Seafor
09-29-11, 13:04
Cruised down the BL track in the afternoon Tuesday. Not looking to play, just look since I was on my way to a meeting. Saw a H-O-T BSW in a little dress walking between Sierra and G (the better half of the track, imo). She waved and gave me a "Hi baby", and it was all I could do to not call and postpone the meeting a bit to tap that. Figured I'd come back afterwards, and I did, but she was gone. After that, there wasn't much but a few crack heads and one reasonably good looking WSW bu G st, circled to see about picking her up, but the "Well, aren't you going to come do this business" look and gesture I got from her as I did waved me off (Bad attitude sensor was going off).

You can find an occasional gem in BL, but just be on the lookout for LE and the Rob / rollers. It's a rough track to play, be careful!

Chambon68
10-13-11, 02:23
Cruised down the SB track Monday afternoon, first time in SB but went there looking for a hot BSW I originally saw at LBB last month. I had her digits from way back, finally got hold of her. Said she was in SB, near G st. I got to say, for a small track San Bernardino sure gets lots of Leo attention. Located Jade in the vicinity of food joint, was wearing hot pink shorts. She saw me and I was about to pick her up when all of a sudden she saw a BW on the street half a block behind me (yes, my blind spot). She walked past me and kept going. Needless to say, mission aborted, or rather postponed. As it turns out, she had a room not too far from the track so we met there instead.

She is young and hot, apple bottom with a nice tight butt. Not camera shy, as long as face does not show in pics. CBJ, RCG. Nice time had by my favorite monger. IE rates applied.

Street picture was from LBB.

WhenWhen
10-13-11, 23:52
Nice report. She's a good lookin hot ebony chick. Next time, let's see some of her beautiful ass in doggie ready style. Great job.

Cruised down the SB track Monday afternoon, first time in SB but went there looking for a hot BSW I originally saw at LBB last month. I had her digits from way back, finally got hold of her. Said she was in SB, near G st. I got to say, for a small track San Bernardino sure gets lots of Leo attention. Located Jade in the vicinity of food joint, was wearing hot pink shorts. She saw me and I was about to pick her up when all of a sudden she saw a BW on the street half a block behind me (yes, my blind spot). She walked past me and kept going. Needless to say, mission aborted, or rather postponed. As it turns out, she had a room not too far from the track so we met there instead.

She is young and hot, apple bottom with a nice tight butt. Not camera shy, as long as face does not show in pics. CBJ, RCG. Nice time had by my favorite monger. IE rates applied.

Street picture was from LBB.

DickFittswell3
10-18-11, 16:22
Anyone know exact location?

http://www.sbsun.com/breakingnews/ci_19131799?source=rss

BlackMask
10-21-11, 00:58
Anyone know exact location?

http://www.sbsun.com/breakingnews/ci_19131799?source=rssLooks like it was a city wide sweep, including online stings. I say stay out of San Bernardino till after elections

DickFittswell3
10-24-11, 15:16
Looks like it was a city wide sweep, including online stings. I say stay out of San Bernardino till after electionsI drove by Baseline from the 215 to Waterman on Friday & counted a total of 6 (5 BSW / 1WSW) on the drive.

Seafor
12-28-11, 02:02
Well I was just minding my own business, not deciding if I wanted to eat taco's or sushi, so I scoped around while my stomach was deciding. When I went down BL to WM around 5:30pm, Saw a beautiful BSW walking by 711 and since she was the hottest one out there, I figured a decoy, but she was walking for blocks, so chanced it. Turns out it was one of my atf's Tyra. Didn't bother with a LE check because she knew me, and it's been several months since our last visit.

We went to a seedy motel off the track, was. 2 for the room (I gave her the $ for the room and she got it). She was a little nervous about the camera, but I promised her no face shots. I planned on some kind of Baldy / Misfit porno debut, but she makes it waayyy to hard to operate a camera while she's working, so I cut the video short (not going to post it because it looks like youtube UFO alien sighting footage, grainy and shaking like a leaf).

It was a .8 for "everything" (plus the room) A bit pricey, but I tipped her extra for pics and video. Nice and slobbery CBJ, as the cover went on, and she gets into her work in a very good way. About 5 minutes of this, and she hopped on top for some cg. Did that for a little while, just to watch her bounce up and down. She got to moaning and asked if I wanted to go K9 before greek. I was way ready for it and she backs up hard while she grinds on ya'. This girl loves to fuck. She was moaning and whimpering, with interspersed pleas to "fuck me hard" (the genuine ones, not clock watcher bulshit style). I was having a great time, and right before I was going to pull out and put it in her ass, That all too familiar tightening prelude built up like a grenade and I splashed half-a-hot tub into the cover still inside her. Damn I wanted to tap that ass, but it will have to wait to next time. Which will be shortly. She agreed to have some referrals from a few of my friends, though she does not choose to see african-american men (so she tells me anyways, but who knows). Trusted senior members please PM me for more info.

On another note, be careful out there, LE was hiding around all kinds of little apartments, sidestreets, and on BL itself, so be careful.

Of course, this being the internet, everything above this line is total fiction, and any resemblance to real people or places is purely coincidental.

Caddy7
01-30-12, 17:04
Was there early morning Thursday, saw 3 BSW just before daybreak. Picked a skinny one with a nice booty, the way I like it. .45 plus an hour room.

Felt kind of dissapointed as I was promissed some grk but as we were going for it she "remembered" that she had no lube? Asked me if I had some haha, no I don't carry that on my way to work so that became a nogo. O well the rest was good! (CBJ, mish, Doggy).

BabesForMe
02-01-12, 11:46
Theres still alot of girls out working on foothill and baseline, saw a LSW about a. 8

Chambon68
03-13-12, 02:47
Run into LSW Monica near the burger place.

Nice legs, small top. OK service but tried to rush CBJ.

Only 1 position covered. I myself had to rush before.

I lost interest after detecting odor. Would not recommend.

BlackMask
04-22-12, 17:40
Checked out Baseline for the first time in a long time and there a nice little WSW with pink hair. Tried to get her attention but had to abort mission. Anybody have her Ph #.

Seafor
07-21-12, 01:32
Out in force around BL and E. Complete with tow trucks, and wholesale pullovers. Driver safety checks probably. Watch out

Mongoose7
11-05-12, 19:56
It was poppin! Boy was I shocked to see what I saw; D Leo was present but wasn't killing business.

cheapguy
12-06-12, 01:41
Avoid Baseline Thur, Dec 6

Charle
12-08-12, 07:27
Avoid Baseline Thur, Dec 6What's happening on that particular date? Sting?

cheapguy
12-11-12, 02:39
What's happening on that particular date? Sting?Yes, sting

Diogenes420
12-20-12, 00:56
Finally found a girl today after a couple of days of sifting through all the Bullshit on baseline. By bullshit I mean the (fat, wickedly ugly, bums)

Morning to mid afternoon is hard to find a gem. Gems are all I look for and spend my money on. Found a LSW about 5'5 Skinny, Pretty face, Great attitude always a +.22yrs old goes by the name samantha. Paid. 3 for CBJ. She didn't look like a typical SW which turned me on even more. She didn't rush and took her time with me which made me extra hard, felt like the real thing haha. Can't say it was the best I've had but I always appreciate a hot chick going down on me how she did. She is close to my age so we got along really well. I seen her on my way to work. I'm thinking of seeing her again afterwards if she is still there. LOL. On baseline you never know what you will find. I'm a long time lurker, this is my first post ever. Count on more posts from me on baseline as its my home track. Baseline shines at night, and early morning. Holt is dead at night usually, baseline is always alive to those who arent in the know. Leo is rarely doing anything about the SW's on baseline. The only time they do is when the district chief does a drive through of baseline. And thats hardly ever. LOL.

Have Fun mongering, DIO

Seafor
01-05-13, 23:58
Well there was kindof a balancing act of Leo and girls. Leo was just sitting and watching until evening, ten some lights and pullovers started happening. Selection was nice though. Usual BSW mix, with one hot spinner type in white butt-higher pants, and later in shorts. Smoking hot WSW off G and BL, but might have been jailbait or a sting. Black dress looked TGTBT. Saw one older Asw, and tried to pickup near F, but another monger got to her first.

Ended up not partaking because Leo started getting all Agro in the area, so left. Maybe next time though.

Safe Mongering!

Angel Pena
01-31-13, 01:27
I have never been to SB track how is it?

Kallef
02-28-13, 03:10
Had some work nearby. And had good experience a couple months back. Cautious always cautious. Around 4:00 pm saw too skinny BSW's a little too obvious with hand waiving. Big turn off if you like low profile. No Leo's obvious. Maybe the city's bankruptcy will put coos where they are needed. Then good looking BSW walking sees me. We eye & I scoop her in a nearby parking lot. We agree to BBBJCIM for 6 and find a safe spot. No rush, pretty face. Claimed 20 & believable. Worthy of repeat, said shell br back in LA. Got digits hope to see Daisy again.

Ofeelie
03-10-13, 17:50
Took a few laps around 12:45pm and saw 4-6 BSW. Not into that so I didn't partake.

JuanJeremy
03-13-13, 18:48
A whole gaggle of SW's by George's! Mostly BBW BSW's and one LSW's. Nothing caught my eye so I bounced. There were about 4 other girls that you can't see in the pic. I guess the warmer weather is bringing the girls out to play!

JuanJeremy
03-13-13, 18:51
A whole gaggle of SW's by george's! Mostly BSW's and one LSW a few BBW's, there were a few more that I didn't catch in the pic too! Nothing really caught my eye so I bounced.

Angel Pena
03-15-13, 03:11
Was there today between 2-330 about 4 BSW one LSW and a few WSW. Talked to a few but they all weren't into BBBJ so I left.

Angel Pena
03-15-13, 19:04
I was there today between 11-1230. There were a few nice BSW out, but I don't like that all of them prefer CBJ. Maybe I don't try to barter enough but most want 120 for it! GTFOH! LOL. It's a damn shame to waste those big lips I seen to a condom! LOL

Mongoose7
03-15-13, 22:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Angel Pena
03-26-13, 14:28
I'm here now and uncle Leo looks like they're on a mission today. Just seen 2 unmarked cars, one a van, and two marked cars. So be on the look out!

RuztyNutts
03-30-13, 01:45
She runs ads on backpage.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/happy-hour-sexy-thick-n-ready-for-ur-call-18/27413254

Young lady, cool and friendly, she walks on Baseline in the afternoons, a little chubby and a great personality, picked her up about a year ago in Highland, had a great time, nice pretty rack and enjoyed BBBJ, but unfortinately she had started flowing when we were together. Would like to hook up with her again, she's friendly and a real cutie.

Dirty Old Guy
03-30-13, 08:18
Ruzty,

Since you say you'd like to hook up with her again, give her a call (her number is in her ad) and hook up. We'll be waiting for your report to see if anything has changed in the year since you last saw her.

Dirty

She runs ads on backpage.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/happy-hour-sexy-thick-n-ready-for-ur-call-18/27413254

Young lady, cool and friendly, she walks on Baseline in the afternoons, a little chubby and a great personality, picked her up about a year ago in Highland, had a great time, nice pretty rack and enjoyed BBBJ, but unfortinately she had started flowing when we were together. Would like to hook up with her again, she's friendly and a real cutie.

JuanJeremy
04-16-13, 19:35
Was cruisin BL today when I saw a very, cute, petite, little olive skinned girl walking, so I pulled over and she gave me the look.

So I stopped just to see what what the deal was. She came up and I signaled her to get in (I don't do the "through the window" thing) She hoped in and I gave her a quick LE check, all good and she tells me to whip it out! So I obliged and she starts stroking it!

At this point I'm fairly certain Uncle LEO didn't put her out on the street. So we drove and she told me her donation (.3 for CBJ or. 7 for full service) I decided to opt for the CBJ.

We cruise for a bit to find a spot, she's very friendly and has a very bubbly personality. Find a spot, park, count cash in front of her and put it in a place where she can see and she starts going to town. She's moaning and really seeming to enjoy herself, which is a nice surprise allot of girls just go through the motions. She started slow and started working up speed. She was cool with me rubbing her down under, she just asked if my hands were clean so I pointed to the hand sanitizer and she replied "You're awesome!" she continues with the fantastic CBJ! I came a little and just kept going for a while after that and then I figured I had already got my moneys worth so I told her I would finish the job and she pulls out her perky tits and asks if I want to kiss them puts them in my face and as I'm kissing her tits she thanks me! Then she asks if I want to see her play with herself? I say of course and she's really getting into it. I blow my load, she sucks it a little more and then she says "next time we NEED to fuck!"

Needless to say she is a fantastic provider and a true pleasure! Her name is Nichole and she said she'll be around for a bit. If you see her you should stop! I have her, in case any of my fellow mongers are interested PM me.

Autobot78
04-17-13, 21:24
Where is a place to look when your walking.

Autobot78
04-17-13, 21:27
Was cruisin BL today when I saw a very, cute, petite, little olive skinned girl walking, so I pulled over and she gave me the look.

So I stopped just to see what what the deal was. She came up and I signaled her to get in (I don't do the "through the window" thing) She hoped in and I gave her a quick LE check, all good and she tells me to whip it out! So I obliged and she starts stroking it!

At this point I'm fairly certain Uncle LEO didn't put her out on the street. So we drove and she told me her donation (.3 for CBJ or. 7 for full service) I decided to opt for the CBJ.

We cruise for a bit to find a spot, she's very friendly and has a very bubbly personality. Find a spot, park, count cash in front of her and put it in a place where she can see and she starts going to town. She's moaning and really seeming to enjoy herself, which is a nice surprise allot of girls just go through the motions. She started slow and started working up speed. She was cool with me rubbing her down under, she just asked if my hands were clean so I pointed to the hand sanitizer and she replied "You're awesome!" she continues with the fantastic CBJ! I came a little and just kept going for a while after that and then I figured I had already got my moneys worth so I told her I would finish the job and she pulls out her perky tits and asks if I want to kiss them puts them in my face and as I'm kissing her tits she thanks me! Then she asks if I want to see her play with herself? I say of course and she's really getting into it. I blow my load, she sucks it a little more and then she says "next time we NEED to fuck!"

Needless to say she is a fantastic provider and a true pleasure! Her name is Nichole and she said she'll be around for a bit. If you see her you should stop! I have her, in case any of my fellow mongers are interested PM me.Did you get her name?

FourIncher
04-23-13, 13:32
Been cruising BL recently just to scope out whats new or if there is any action going on. Driving last week I noticed a couple BSW during the afternoon. It was 6pm. MON. Tues I saw a few BSW and one long legged WSW in a purple skin tight dress. Very skinny but I was looking for some big bolts to play with. None of them caught my eye but I kept driving around just cause I'm nosey. LE was present and kept seeing to many pass by so I took off. Went back wed to only find one BSW on the whole stroll. Maybe they were already picked up by mongers? The only one was about 5'9 and pretty heavy set. I'm not really into the tall and big section so I bounced. FRI. I returned to the track to find a bigger number of SW. The majority were BSW and 2 WSW. The WSW were pretty hefty and their were a handful of slim and sexy dressed BSW. Looked TGTBT. Ill let you fellow mongers in a secret I have done the AMPs thing but yet picked up a SW. I find it exotic and hot but can't seem to get the courage to actually stop next to one and pick her up. LE just intimidates me. (I guess they're doing their job). Anyways I scoped out the talent and I must say its popping and some good lookers. Through out the week I kept seeing the majority of them in the gjr or rac parking lots. I kept thinking itll be easier to pick one up from their or is that to obvious for LE? Well any who, I didn't go near the track during the weekend but was there around 9pm mon and OMG! The stroll was bombarded with SW. You had thin, thick, short, tall and all colors. I found so many petite BSW that I wanted to try out. I kept driving around to see if any would be in the smaller street. I found two them talking so I parked across the street. I kept hitting the break lights to see if I Can get one of their attention. I did. They noticed but did not make any intent to cross over to me on the smaller street. Do you really have to go and pick them up? They don't walk to you? Anyways I wasnt able to get any attention so I left. Needless to say BL is alive and kickin strong right now for my fellow mongers. I saw plenty of the SW's getting picked up but I couldn't manage to find the balls to do so myself. One thing before I end this informational post (hopefully informational) I definitely feel weirded out to give any attention to those that whistle or scream "hey baby" or "want a date hunny". Are these the ones you have to watch out for bcause they draw attention?

Mongoose7
04-24-13, 04:02
They know what you are there for! The ones in packs are more secure to approach and ask. You just have to time it right if you spot a single SW. And yes MOST will not cross bigger streets just to come to you especially if you're flashing (trust me I've tried). One thing that helps is to catch them while they're walking down the sidewalk. About 50-100 yards before they are going to hit the corner of a small side street, wave and get there attention without lowering your window, and point that you want to pick them up around the corner. Hope this helps, and don't forget to do an LE check! You have to do your recon before you make your approach.

Angel Pena
04-25-13, 16:04
A lot of LE activity Right now. So be careful

FourIncher
04-26-13, 16:22
Thanks for the advice Mongoose.

I was there last night to check it out again. Hardly any lookers. Didn't have time anyways. Question for fellow mongers.

Would the girls give you phone numbers if your just passing by for a later date? I know you can get one after a date. I'm talking about Rolling down a window and asking for a number so you can arrange a date later. Is that a No, No?

They know what you are there for! The ones in packs are more secure to approach and ask. You just have to time it right if you spot a single SW. And yes MOST will not cross bigger streets just to come to you especially if you're flashing (trust me I've tried). One thing that helps is to catch them while they're walking down the sidewalk. About 50-100 yards before they are going to hit the corner of a small side street, wave and get there attention without lowering your window, and point that you want to pick them up around the corner. Hope this helps, and don't forget to do an LE check! You have to do your recon before you make your approach.

JuanJeremy
04-28-13, 03:09
Some will, some won't. I've done this a couple times when I see a looker but don't have time to do the deed. YMMV.

Thanks for the advice Mongoose.

I was there last night to check it out again. Hardly any lookers. Didn't have time anyways. Question for fellow mongers.

Would the girls give you phone numbers if your just passing by for a later date? I know you can get one after a date. I'm talking about Rolling down a window and asking for a number so you can arrange a date later. Is that a No, No?

Mongoose7
04-28-13, 21:19
I've asked for numbers before a date, especially when I want to check what else is out there. Some have given me their numbers, some won't. So yes it does depend on how you approach them and how the night looks on their part. I find it to be BS when they try to get you to get a room for them, under no circumstances would I ever do that.

FourIncher
04-29-13, 13:46
I've asked for numbers before a date, especially when I want to check what else is out there. Some have given me their numbers, some won't. So yes it does depend on how you approach them and how the night looks on their part. I find it to be BS when they try to get you to get a room for them, under no circumstances would I ever do that.Yeah, I wouldn't agree to get or pay for a room either. It sets up mongers to a variety of negative scenarios that can play out. I believe in Murphy's law.

Anyways thank you for the advice.

To my fellow mongers I guess LE has seen the abundance of activity on BL and went full force Friday night. I saw alot of them creeping in the smaller streets. Saw two fellow mongers being harassed by LE. Saturday afternoon to evening was pretty slow. I think Le swept the stroll pretty good. I will post if I see any action tonight.

P. S.

I live extremely near by so I check out the stroll constantly.

Mongoose7
05-01-13, 18:30
There was decent activity, I reconned and it looked pretty safe but the SW's were constantly moving up and down B. Then, when doing the Stoddard loop around I saw a BnW parked in one of those empty parking lots when you approach North, with the lights off. It was just really out of place to be parked there. When I approched the few SW's (W and B) at the corner, the one WSW looked super out of place, she was an idiot undercover obviously. Just how she walked onto the street off the curb to "get my attention", she looked at / into my vehicle as a fucking intelligence spy opposed to a SW providing a service (rookie). Anyways I dipped out and came across my usual friend and when I dropped her off I saw these TWO HOT ASS GIRLS. They were both wearing pumps, tall, lean and curvy. Both in skimpy black leather looking outfits; one appeared mixed and the other was latina looking. They were easily 9-10 on the SW scale, I just literally got done busting a nut but got horny as f*ck instantly when I saw them. I busted a U to creep on them to try to confirm if they were SW's or just hot ass hoes walking at night. When I caught up they crossed the street and were walking East on Baseline with some gay looking latin guy, I was like WTF? They going to some underground salsa joint? LOL, anyways I didn't know what to make of it, But if they weren't with that "bodyguard" I so wanted to ask and see if they had phone numbers (see perfect example of when to ask! LOL).

Inlander
05-05-13, 19:27
I haven't mongered in a while. I had to go to an early work related meeting in San Bernadino Saturday. 5/4, and ended up on Baseline about 10:30 A. M. I didn't expect to see anything that time of morning; I was just reminiscing about the 'Good Old Days' when I caught a whiff of florescent pink out of the corner of my eye. A quick glance in the rear view mirror proved confusing: Did Hugh H. Really lose a bunny in SanBerdoo? I raced around the block and slowed as I approached her. She didn't make eye contact and acted like she didn't even know my eyes were popping out of my head devouring her. Okay, not a hooker, but I want another look just because. She is 5'9" or 5'10" and looks and walks like a model. This time I slow again knowing it is eye candy only when she coyly turns her head, gives the slightest of waves, and a wink! WTF? Around the block one more time, I U-turn and park on the next cross street. She walked right up to the driver window. Now I'm thinking she looks too good, may be LE, but I did not see anything resembling LEO anywhere in my 3 times around the block. She looked so good I just asked her to get into to the car (which she did with legs splayed and a nice breastly display). I didn't figure she could be LEO, so off we went to park. She asked for 50, I offered 40 for 1/2 and 1/2 and we started getting at it in the car. Now, my new car is a little smaller, I'm a little older and my body doesn't bend as much as it used to, and I quickly realized this wasn't going to be the dream encounter I was eagerly looking forward to."You are so hot, you deserve better than this", I said,"Lets get a room and enjoy our time together". (Truth is, I deserve better, and I am going to do everything possible to fully enjoy this encounter). Once in the room, we sort of petted like teenagers (no kissing on the lips allowed) and started undressing each other. We discussed her rules (no kissing on the lips, no back door, nothing rough, everything covered). I dined at the "Y" and sushi was not on the menu. This was clean and fresh, and she actually responded! She is 19, and either a very good actress or she is NOT a pro. Her attitude says 'new to the game', she is in no hurry, multiple positions multiple times is no problem, and her BJ is awesome with the corner-of-the-mouth piercings. I finally exploded like I haven't done since my 40's! (I'm over 60 and climbing). I'm grinning ear-to-ear, and decided to push my luck for photos."No problem" was the response, so enjoy a few of them here. Total damage was 40 + room + 13. Yeah, an odd amount, I know, but it was all I had since I wasn't planning on mongering. The 13 was a tip for more 'friendly' attention, and it was well spent. I have Kasshay's digits, and will share with senior members who are willing to reciprocate in the future. I don't monger so much anymore, but I get the urge once in a while, and it would be nice to know I have friends in the right places.

WhenWhen
05-05-13, 21:22
Great job. Love the pics. She has a great little ass.

I haven't mongered in a while. I had to go to an early work related meeting in San Bernadino Saturday. 5/4, and ended up on Baseline about 10:30 am I didn't expect to see anything that time of morning; I was just reminiscing about the 'Good Old Days' when I caught a whiff of florescent pink out of the corner of my eye. A quick glance in the rear view mirror proved confusing: Did Hugh H. Really lose a bunny in SanBerdoo? I raced around the block and slowed as I approached her. She didn't make eye contact and acted like she didn't even know my eyes were popping out of my head devouring her. Okay, not a hooker, but I want another look just because. She is 5'9" or 5'10" and looks and walks like a model. This time I slow again knowing it is eye candy only when she coyly turns her head, gives the slightest of waves, and a wink! WTF? Around the block one more time, I U-turn and park on the next cross street. She walked right up to the driver window. Now I'm thinking she looks too good, may be LE, but I did not see anything resembling LEO anywhere in my 3 times around the block. She looked so good I just asked her to get into to the car (which she did with legs splayed and a nice breastly display). I didn't figure she could be LEO, so off we went to park. She asked for 50, I offered 40 for 1/2 and 1/2 and we started getting at it in the car. Now, my new car is a little smaller, I'm a little older and my body doesn't bend as much as it used to, and I quickly realized this wasn't going to be the dream encounter I was eagerly looking forward to."You are so hot, you deserve better than this", I said,"Lets get a room and enjoy our time together". (Truth is, I deserve better, and I am going to do everything possible to fully enjoy this encounter). Once in the room, we sort of petted like teenagers (no kissing on the lips allowed) and started undressing each other. We discussed her rules (no kissing on the lips, no back door, nothing rough, everything covered). I dined at the "Y" and sushi was not on the menu. This was clean and fresh, and she actually responded! She is 19, and either a very good actress or she is NOT a pro. Her attitude says 'new to the game', she is in no hurry, multiple positions multiple times is no problem, and her BJ is awesome with the corner-of-the-mouth piercings. I finally exploded like I haven't done since my 40's! (I'm over 60 and climbing). I'm grinning ear-to-ear, and decided to push my luck for photos."No problem" was the response, so enjoy a few of them here. Total damage was 40 + room + 13. Yeah, an odd amount, I know, but it was all I had since I wasn't planning on mongering. The 13 was a tip for more 'friendly' attention, and it was well spent. I have Kasshay's digits, and will share with senior members who are willing to reciprocate in the future. I don't monger so much anymore, but I get the urge once in a while, and it would be nice to know I have friends in the right places.

Cloud5162
05-08-13, 20:54
Went to casino late Tuesday night and decide to take the baseline to see if there is anything going on. This is around 4am.

Spotted a cute BSW, park in the alley and she came and asked me if I want a date. Hop in my car, did a Le check, all good to go.

Quote me 40 for BJ and I think it's a great price and that's the only thing I want anyway at the moment. However it is CBJ.

We got in the backseat and pull my pants down and she started sucking. She is very good at what she does and best of all, no complain and takes good direction. Usually I'm really hard to cum just by BJ especially CBJ so after awhile I just told her I would jerky self while watching her play herself and she is cool with that.

Overall great experience for the buck.

She gave me her number and said she will be in town until summer so I can hook up with her anytime I want before she goes back to Vegas.

Baseline track is kinda far from me but I'm willing to share her info (with her consent) to you know who you are!

Doesn't have to be senior but got to be a contributor to this forum.

Let me know.

Angel Pena
05-17-13, 19:11
Who's down to cruise baseline with me tonight?

Mongoose7
05-18-13, 20:01
Who's down to cruise baseline with me tonight?How was it last night?

I was tempted to join you on the adventure but I am not sure how pairing up would work?

Member #4439
05-18-13, 22:59
She's really hot, I was eating at Whatta Steak on Baseline yesterday and saw her. Pics don't do her justice, I was really tempted to get her attention.

Member #4439
05-18-13, 23:18
She's really hot, I was eating at Whatta Steak on Baseline yesterday and saw her. Pics don't do her justice, I was really tempted to get her attention.

Angel Pena
05-19-13, 16:56
How was it last night?

I was tempted to join you on the adventure but I am not sure how pairing up would work?Nobody wanted to ride! LOL

Mongoose7
05-19-13, 21:07
Nobody wanted to ride! LOLThe way I see it, double bust if things go wrong! LOL

Angel Pena
05-20-13, 13:42
The way I see it, double bust if things go wrong! LOLTrue! LOL, but we both aren't new to the game and always cross the T's and dot the I's!

Radische
05-20-13, 21:13
True! LOL, but we both aren't new to the game and always cross the T's and dot the I's!Particularly when you are signing your name to the piece of paper that the very nice officer presents to you.

Mongoose7
05-20-13, 22:50
Particularly when you are signing your name to the piece of paper that the very nice officer presents to you.For the SW scene, it's every man for themselves LOL. No way can mongers pair up for the prowl. Although it would be fun to have a sidekick to laugh, creep, and bullshit with but I'd rather be accountable only for my actions and not for someone elses. Because you know anyone will snitch or rat to cover their own ass.

Ofeelie
05-22-13, 00:44
For the SW scene, it's every man for themselves LOL. No way can mongers pair up for the prowl. Although it would be fun to have a sidekick to laugh, creep, and bullshit with but I'd rather be accountable only for my actions and not for someone elses. Because you know anyone will snitch or rat to cover their own ass.Back in the early 90's, I cruised with a buddy of mine and we were picking up SW's together. Sometimes I would get him one.

And drive around whilst they went at in in the bed of his truck. To cut it short, it can be done.

Mongoose7
05-22-13, 19:08
Back in the early 90's, I cruised with a buddy of mine and we were picking up SW's together. Sometimes I would get him one.

And drive around whilst they went at in in the bed of his truck. To cut it short, it can be done.Back in the 80's I would ride my bicycle with my buddy. He would be going at it with a SW on the handle bars while I pedaled.

James64
05-23-13, 01:55
Cruised around 5PM. Lots of BSWs. One really hot shorter LSW. Dirty blonde shoulder-length hair. Nice rack. Clean looking. She might have been part Asian. Tried to swing around to pick her up, but there was too much LE cruising around. Anyone seen this girl? (not that my description's very good).

Mongoose7
05-27-13, 19:13
Cruised around 11 pm, there wasn't shit out there. There was two heavier set LSW trying to get attention but they were haggard and did NOT appeal to me. Cruised for about an hour and a half, but it was dead. Maybe Weekend nights like Friday and Saturday are not good nights to pick up do to LE? Maybe 5-8 o clock is when SW are out. Can someone help me out?

Angel Pena
05-28-13, 13:26
Cruised around 11 pm, there wasn't shit out there. There was two heavier set LSW trying to get attention but they were haggard and did NOT appeal to me. Cruised for about an hour and a half, but it was dead. Maybe Weekend nights like Friday and Saturday are not good nights to pick up do to LE? Maybe 5-8 o clock is when SW are out. Can someone help me out?I have found that between 12-330 there's a lot of action out there!

BigBrwnDik
06-15-13, 03:41
Hows the scene looking out on the dino-looking for a girl with big tits no moatter be / w/l SW just need a great head nurse

Mongoose7
06-16-13, 01:57
After a failed attempt to meet up with a BP 18 year old hot but scamming puerto rican girl in SB, I decided to check out the SW scene during the afternoon.

I cruised and there was mild action, I saw quite a few blonde SW which I haven't seen before. Of course the raggidy BSW were out that seemed drugged out. Then, one HOT barely legal cutie blonde in ripped booty shorts crossed the intersection by George's burgers or whatever its called. She looked so innocent and ready to f*ck! JACKPOT!

I busted a U and when I got to her some other monger got to her first (BARELY MISSED HER, PISSED OFF!) It was a huge loss. Killed time to see if she would turn up again but no luck. Saw a LSW walking that frequently posts on BP named Angel. Scooped up and it was. 8 for full service, she was maybe a 5-6 in looks and her service was whatever. Just needed to nut and she did the job.

If anyone has info of the lost SW please PM me, hopefully her number. Barely legal cutie pie blonde WSW, nice tanned skin. Looks like she barely graduated HS.

Hillside808
06-20-13, 11:32
Where is the streetwalker? Location, any suggestions on where to look. Want to see whats out there.

Angel Pena
06-20-13, 15:25
Out here right now, a few stragglers but none my type! Any of my senior members got digits of ladies out here inbox me! I will be out ere for awhile and report if any hotties show!

Mongoose7
06-26-13, 23:01
Lousy Sunday afternoon, not much out there. Only one that tickled my fancy was a very dark BSW who happened to be named Chocolate. She has a nice tight little soft body, funny thing is that she carries hand sanitzer with her. FS for. 8 and has a pretty cool personality. Not bad at all but would most likely not repeat just because there isn't anything special about the meeting.

Mongoose7
07-03-13, 20:39
BSW with coke bottle body from Vegas in town. She had a defensive / alert attitude (she had pepper spray and claimed to have a taser) , after she cooled off and realized it was business she seemed to have a pretty good personality. Overpriced, damage was $ for car date and it wasn't even a good time. She posts on BP, with a 702 number.

L-7 SW scale.

A-7.

S-6.

E-5.

R-Nope.

Saw quite a few BSW walkers and a couple WSW but it was hard to get at them, LEO was out as well. I ventured down towards the hotel areas and there was a new loop down there, it was a treat but also much more shadier with guys / pimps / thugs / civilians / crackheads mixed in with the SW's. I saw one HOT ASS brunette WSW in heels and a boosteeay, but some other monger got to her first. I was so mad, I hope to see her out again.

Angel Pena
07-12-13, 17:10
Who's down to tag team one of these young girls?

RuztyNutts
07-13-13, 19:19
Was out for a ride last night around 11:00 pm and cruised Mt. Vernon north to Baseline, no action on Mt Vernon, haven't seen much in that area for quite some time, but once on Baseline, just east on of the 215, saw about 10-15 B&L SW, but more LE than girls, just at Gus Jr's parking lot there were 4 black and whites, questioning 3 girls, had the girls sitting at the curb, saw about 8 PD's so I continued driving saw a lone BSW walking pretty fast southbound on F st, continued a block further and 3 more black and whites in a parking lot at across from San Bernardino Adult School, so I thought it would be best to depart the area, LE was pretty heavy and wouldn't want to push my luck, hope the streets are clear this evening, could use a nice latina tonite. Be careful.

GolferSphen
07-13-13, 20:19
Hello,

I am new to the forum but a long time hobbiest.

I am wondering where in the area are the SW's at. I do have some references on HX if that makes any difference.

GolferSphen
07-13-13, 20:24
Hello,

I am new to the forum but not to the hobby. I have been an active member of HX for a while.

Anyways, I miss trolling for SW's. Where in the area can I find some?

Angel Pena
07-16-13, 15:54
Hello,

I am new to the forum but not to the hobby. I have been an active member of HX for a while.

Anyways, I miss trolling for SW's. Where in the area can I find some?Send me a pm

BigBrwnDik
07-22-13, 07:18
Does anyone know of a bookstore that has women on the other end of a gloryhole? Seen in other cities where women are in art. Would like to know if anyone knows of a gh in the ie with girls? Or ladies that like to work them all the info is apprecated.

Tjinla2001
07-22-13, 13:41
Does anyone know of a bookstore that has women on the other end of a gloryhole? Seen in other cities where women are in art. Would like to know if anyone knows of a gh in the ie with girls? Or ladies that like to work them all the info is apprecated.There used to be glory holes in all the bookstores, but there were never any women at the other end unless you consider a transvestite a woman.

Rwitt1974
07-31-13, 20:06
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013) 2pm.

Rwitt1974
07-31-13, 20:08
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013at2pm).2 Girls (Unknown)

Rwitt1974
07-31-13, 20:11
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013at2pm). BSW 1 (Unknown)

Rwitt1974
07-31-13, 20:18
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013at2pm). BSW 2 (Unknown)

Rwitt1974
07-31-13, 20:21
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013at2pm).2 Girls (Unknown)

Rwitt1974
07-31-13, 20:24
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013at2pm). BSW 3 (Unknown)

Rwitt1974
07-31-13, 20:32
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013at2pm). BSW 4 (Unknown)

This BSW was kind enough to give me a little peak at her ass & pussy, and let me take some pictures.

Rwitt1974
07-31-13, 20:34
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013at2pm). BSW 5 (Unknown)

This BSW was kind enough to give me a little peak at her ass & pussy, and let me take some pictures.

Angel Pena
08-01-13, 13:21
Baseline Action Today (July 31, 2013at2pm). BSW 3 (Unknown)This one will do you raw if you ask

Marlowe
08-01-13, 14:44
This one will do you raw if you askThe one in the jean shorts or the one in the gym shorts? The one in the jean shorts looks doable.

Angel Pena
08-01-13, 15:26
The one in the jean shorts or the one in the gym shorts? The one in the jean shorts looks doable.The one with the royal blue shorts

Rwitt1974
08-01-13, 23:31
BSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline & H Street) August 1st. 2013 at 4pm (Unknown)

Rwitt1974
08-01-13, 23:33
BSW 2 (Unknown) (Baseline & G Street) August 1st. 2013 at 4pm

Rwitt1974
08-01-13, 23:38
WSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline & Waterman Ave) August 1st. 2013 at 4pm

Angel Pena
08-02-13, 17:52
Heading there now, who wants to try to do one of these chicas? Inbox me

Angel Pena
08-02-13, 18:10
Heading there now, who wants to try to do one of these chicas? Inbox meTypo LOL DP one of these chicas?

JuanJeremy
08-02-13, 19:31
Uncle LEO is rolling hard out here. I've seen at least 5 people pulled over in the loop, LE from Redlands, Upland, sheriffs, SBPD, under covers and more. You've been warned.

BlackMask
08-03-13, 11:39
Uncle LEO is rolling hard out here. I've seen at least 5 people pulled over in the loop, LE from Redlands, Upland, sheriffs, SBPD, under covers and more. You've been warned.It was insane! However I should have known better when I saw the free HIV testing trailer out there earlier. However G St between BL and 5th had stragglers. I know for myself though, hobbying seems too dangerous right now.

Rwitt1974
08-03-13, 12:46
WSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline & G Street) August 2nd. 2013 at 4pm

Rwitt1974
08-03-13, 12:53
BSW 4 (Unknown) (6th St & H Street) August 1st. 2013 at 4pmBSW 4 (Unknown) (6th St & H Street) August 2nd. 2013 at 4pm.

Here she is again. This time she let me get some good pictures.

Rwitt1974
08-03-13, 12:54
BSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline at Staters) August 1st. 2013 at 4pm

WhenWhen
08-04-13, 23:15
Love the pics, but you should blur out the car a bit. Especially the plates.

BSW 4 (Unknown) (6th St & H Street) August 1st. 2013 at 4pm

JuanJeremy
08-31-13, 22:44
I was getting some gas of BL, close to WM and I see this girl walk by with an unbelievable ass and she's wearing some tight, tiny shorts, her ass was covered but just barely! White girl, brown hair, breasts are about a B to a C, a few tattoos that I could see. She doesn't say anything, doesn't look, no wave, nothing. So I assumed she wasn't a working girl, but her ass was so phenomenal that I decided to swing around to take a second look, this time she sees me and says "why are you following me, this is the fourth time I've seen you?" mind you this only the second time I've seen her, trust me I would have noticed that ass! Hahaha

Anyways I tell her I this is only the second time I've seen her, she was a bit defensive at first, but anyways, I talked to her for a sec, then she turns to walk away but turns back and asks me for a ride to 7-11! I told her "Are F&$ing kidding me! You just acted like I'm stalking you and now you're asking for a ride, bwahahaha" this chick is decently hot so after some more teasing I agree to give her a ride. We're making small talk and I ask her name and she tells me "Star", then I asked her what she does, she then tells me she's a working girl! I was kinda surprised but I was starting to think that considering her name was Star! LOL. I asked her how much she tells me. 6, so I tell her let's do it.

She didn't have a room so we headed back to my place, we get inside I drop the loot in an obvious place, she picks it up and we walk to the bedroom.

We get in and we undress (she has quite a few tattoos, BTW) and she puts the hat on and starts going to town! CBJ, was decent, not exceptional but not bad. I was sitting on the bed and she was bent over in front of the mirror doors, so I got a nice view while she was doing the deed. This went on for about 5-10mins. Then she asks what I want next, so I tell her to get on the bed, on her knees, she complies and I get to work! Very tight kitty, and her ass is to die for! I'm more of a breast man myself, but good god she had an ass! LOL.

That went on for about another 10, then we switch to mish, she is a bit distant and checked her phone a few times. A bit off a turn-off but she was pretty hot so I didn't mind, definitely not GFE. That lasted another 10 mins or so, then I blow and go for a little bit longer. She never once said a thing about time, or asked if I was getting close, which was nice because I can't stand clock watchers!

So we're getting dressed and I asked if she "smokes", she says yeah so we burn one and chill for a bit longer and she tells me she's also a "dancer", can't remember the club. Didn't seem in a big hurry to leave, but hey, that's why we pay them, right! Lmao.

All in all very cool chick, pretty hot, no rush, for a damn decent price (.6). I would definitely recommend her, I have her number and I asked if could pass along to some of my fellow mongers, she said yes. So send me a PM if you want her.

Mongoose7
09-04-13, 19:04
I was getting some gas of BL, close to WM and I see this girl walk by with an unbelievable ass and she's wearing some tight, tiny shorts, her ass was covered but just barely! White girl, brown hair, breasts are about a B to a C, a few tattoos that I could see. She doesn't say anything, doesn't look, no wave, nothing. So I assumed she wasn't a working girl, but her ass was so phenomenal that I decided to swing around to take a second look, this time she sees me and says "why are you following me, this is the fourth time I've seen you?" mind you this only the second time I've seen her, trust me I would have noticed that ass! Hahaha

Anyways I tell her I this is only the second time I've seen her, she was a bit defensive at first, but anyways, I talked to her for a sec, then she turns to walk away but turns back and asks me for a ride to 7-11! I told her "Are F&$ing kidding me! You just acted like I'm stalking you and now you're asking for a ride, bwahahaha" this chick is decently hot so after some more teasing I agree to give her a ride. We're making small talk and I ask her name and she tells me "Star", then I asked her what she does, she then tells me she's a working girl! I was kinda surprised but I was starting to think that considering her name was Star! LOL. I asked her how much she tells me. 6, so I tell her let's do it.

She didn't have a room so we headed back to my place, we get inside I drop the loot in an obvious place, she picks it up and we walk to the bedroom.

We get in and we undress (she has quite a few tattoos, BTW) and she puts the hat on and starts going to town! CBJ, was decent, not exceptional but not bad. I was sitting on the bed and she was bent over in front of the mirror doors, so I got a nice view while she was doing the deed. This went on for about 5-10mins. Then she asks what I want next, so I tell her to get on the bed, on her knees, she complies and I get to work! Very tight kitty, and her ass is to die for! I'm more of a breast man myself, but good god she had an ass! LOL.

That went on for about another 10, then we switch to mish, she is a bit distant and checked her phone a few times. A bit off a turn-off but she was pretty hot so I didn't mind, definitely not GFE. That lasted another 10 mins or so, then I blow and go for a little bit longer. She never once said a thing about time, or asked if I was getting close, which was nice because I can't stand clock watchers!

So we're getting dressed and I asked if she "smokes", she says yeah so we burn one and chill for a bit longer and she tells me she's also a "dancer", can't remember the club. Didn't seem in a big hurry to leave, but hey, that's why we pay them, right! Lmao.

All in all very cool chick, pretty hot, no rush, for a damn decent price (.6). I would definitely recommend her, I have her number and I asked if could pass along to some of my fellow mongers, she said yes. So send me a PM if you want her.Finally, A gentleman putting in some work for the rest of the team! LOL.

RomDawg
09-05-13, 14:23

Spoke to this chic, she said she's at the motel 6 near CSSB, anyone have any info on her? She said. 80 for hour unrushed GFE and had no problem with bb FS. Seem like a good deal but risky.

Mongoose7
09-11-13, 00:44
Rolled in around 8 pm and the SW's started coming out. Came across a BSW named Kiera from Ohio that was wearing a red dress, blonde highlights, short, curvy thick, with a nice ass almost popping out her dress. Had to scoop her up, agreed to. 5 for FS but gave her .6 because no change. She was pretty quite on the ride to a parking location. After small talk to make her mellow out she eventually lightened up and came around. Cool nice girl, found a spot after a couple nosy pedestrians and bad locations LOL. Had a great time, she took doggie like a champ. Dropped her off and noticed the solid SW action building up on baseline. Must have seen atleast 8 SW's. One latina, mostly BSW's, and one thick white SW.

I saw one mixed BSW that seriously looked asian. I had just got done busting and dropping off kiera, I instantly got horny. Tried scooping her or atleast gettting her number but couldn't get close to her. She was wearing big loop earings and a shiny necklace, tall and lean, puffy hair, ligh skinned but asian looking eyes.

Anyways I had seen a blonde young looking WSW at that george's burger when creeping on the hot mixed BSW. Saw the WSW walk into the burger joint during the multiple loops. After a couple laps ended, WSW was walking down on baseline, signaled for her to meet around a corner and she hopped in. She ended being a LSW, named hannah (can't remember LOL). Her skin is fucked up when naked, a bunch of acne which had me a little worried. She's 21 and fairly pretty. Went to a motel down by 6th, somewhat calm but kinda ghetto. Dropped her back off after FS for. 6 not as down as Kiera though. Suprised the little one got back up within the hour. Anyways, fun night solid action on Monday nights.

One BSW was wearing a see through black dress, with amazing coke bottle curves. Straight, long black hair with JUICY, THICK, tight thighs and ass, too bad I went for hannah because that chocolate ass just had to be tapped LOL.

Rwitt1974
09-14-13, 18:04
BSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline) September 13. 2013 at 2pm.

Rwitt1974
09-14-13, 18:06
BSW 2 (Unknown) (Baseline) September 13. 2013 at 2pm.

Rwitt1974
09-14-13, 18:07
BSW 3 (Unknown) (Baseline) September 13. 2013 at 2pm

Rwitt1974
09-14-13, 18:09
BSW's 4 and 5 (Unknown) (G Street and 5th Street) September 13. 2013 at 2pm

Rwitt1974
09-14-13, 18:18
BSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline) September14th. 2013 at 2pm

Rwitt1974
09-14-13, 18:20
WSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline) September14th. 2013 at 2pm

BlackMask
09-15-13, 11:03
WSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline) September14th. 2013 at 2pmDid anyone manage to scoop her up? I saw her yesterday but she look TGTBT.

Overfiend
09-15-13, 23:33
WSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline) September14th. 2013 at 2pmThat is a nice lookin treat. Anyone got the 411 on her?

Rwitt1974
09-24-13, 17:30
Rwitt1974, I love the paparazzi style pic's. But IMHO posting a pic of a brother mongers car is a no, no. I like to think there's an unwritten rule that you don't out a fellow monger (posting pic's or describing his car in a post) Honestly, how many guys would feel comfortable having a pic of them making the scoop?

Just my two cents.

John Wise.Sounds good. No arguing there.

PS. I figured that you couldn't see anybody, nor could you see any license plates, so I figured it was okay.

But for now on, I will be a little more thoughtfull.

JuanJeremy
09-26-13, 21:27
Was scoping for talent about a week ago, and there was a whole gaggle of girls out and about.

One cute, petite WSW caught my eye. Wearing short shorts and a nice ass, pretty cute face. So I pull over, giver her the eye and she comes over to the car and says "80, is that ok?" a bit high for BL but this chick is much better than the girls you usually see on BL, so I agreed.

She get's in I give her the LE check, no prob. We chat as we're driving to the "notell", said she normally works in Long Beach but cops have been hassling her so she sought out greener pastures. (not sure if that's really SB! Hahaha)

Anyways, she tells me she's from Vermont or some other place back east, and that she's only been doing this for a month. =) She looks pretty young and didn't appear to have allot of mileage on her so it could be true.

We get to the place, I put the money on the table we both make ourselves comfortable. She has a very nice ass, small breasts, overall a nice shape, I'd say an 8.

She caresses me a bit and I her, then she asks mish or doggy? Start with some doggy and she seems to be enjoying herself, we switch and she's rubbing herself and moaning as we're doing the deed, very hot!

Finish up and I tried to get her to take some pics but it was a no go, sorry guys!

Not GFE, and a little distant at first but all and all had a great time and have been thinking of giving it another go sometime soon while she's still around.

She's on BL in the afternoons, little dirty blonde with a leopard print tattoo on one of her arms, can't miss her! Seen her a few times out there lately but she normally gets swooped up pretty quick so you'll need to act fast!

Happy Hunting!

JuanJeremy
09-26-13, 21:44
Was scoping for talent about a week ago, and there was a whole gaggle of girls out and about.

One cute, petite WSW caught my eye. Wearing short shorts and a nice ass, pretty cute face. So I pull over, giver her the eye and she comes over to the car and says "80, is that ok?" a bit high for BL but this chick is much better than the girls you usually see on BL, so I agreed.

She get's in I give her the LE check, no prob. We chat as we're driving to the "notell", said she normally works in Long Beach but cops have been hassling her so she sought out greener pastures. (not sure if that's really SB! Hahaha)

Anyways, she tells me she's from Vermont or some other place back east, and that she's only been doing this for a month. =) She looks pretty young and didn't appear to have allot of mileage on her so it could be true.

We get to the place, I put the money on the table we both make ourselves comfortable. She has a very nice ass, small breasts, overall a nice shape, I'd say an 8.

She caresses me a bit and I her, then she asks mish or doggy? Start with some doggy and she seems to be enjoying herself, we switch and she's rubbing herself and moaning as we're doing the deed, very hot!

Finish up and I tried to get her to take some pics but it was a no go, sorry guys!

Not GFE, and a little distant at first but all and all had a great time and have been thinking of giving it another go sometime soon while she's still around.

She's on BL in the afternoons, little dirty blonde with a leopard print tattoo on one of her arms, can't miss her! Seen her a few times out there lately but she normally gets swooped up pretty quick so you'll need to act fast!

Happy Hunting!

Mongoose7
09-30-13, 19:22

Happy Hunting!I'm pretty this is the same one. She gives off the impression that she was a stripper at one point, just her look / hair / body. She's smoking for a SW, nice tanned skinned. She kinda had a cut on her ankle, maybe same WSW? She has a great menu, just ask her and she will let you know. YMMV, she's willing to negotiate prices.

Also an Update, the WSW that I had said her name was Hannah I found on BP. Her name is Natasha, she is hispanic and can speak spanish. Has a tat on her lower back that says Alan, and a lot of acne on her back. Here is her link.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/u_n_r_u_s_h_e-_d-_-_-h_o_t-_-_-b_e_a_u_t_y-_-21/27634421

HoeCruzing
10-01-13, 17:27

Happy Hunting!Where on BL can I go fishing around? Ita going to be my first time out there!

Mongoose7
10-01-13, 19:57
Where on BL can I go fishing around? Ita going to be my first time out there!On Baseline guy!

JuanJeremy
10-03-13, 17:56
I'm pretty this is the same one. She gives off the impression that she was a stripper at one point, just her look / hair / body. She's smoking for a SW, nice tanned skinned. She kinda had a cut on her ankle, maybe same WSW? She has a great menu, just ask her and she will let you know. YMMV, she's willing to negotiate prices.

Also an Update, the WSW that I had said her name was Hannah I found on BP. Her name is Natasha, she is hispanic and can speak spanish. Has a tat on her lower back that says Alan, and a lot of acne on her back. Here is her link.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/u_n_r_u_s_h_e-_d-_-_-h_o_t-_-_-b_e_a_u_t_y-_-21/27634421If she has a cheetah print tattoo on her arm, that's her. She's a little hottie!

Saw her again the other day, I normally don't repeat but I'm glad I did! Much more GFE the second time, she seemed to really enjoy herself the second time (not sure if she was faking or not, don't really care! Lmao)

She even told me she was going to be hanging at a local bar later and invited me out, I had prior engagements so I had to decline.

If you see her out and about, she's definitely worth stopping!

I snagged a couple of pics as she walked away (kind of crappy quality but beggars can't be choosers!

JuanJeremy
10-03-13, 18:01
Did anyone manage to scoop her up? I saw her yesterday but she look TGTBT.I found out she's a friend of the girl with the cheetah tattoo. They're out here together, so without actually having been on a date with her I'd say it's pretty safe.

Mongoose7
10-04-13, 15:37
If she has a cheetah print tattoo on her arm, that's her. She's a little hottie!

Saw her again the other day, I normally don't repeat but I'm glad I did! Much more GFE the second time, she seemed to really enjoy herself the second time (not sure if she was faking or not, don't really care! Lmao)

She even told me she was going to be hanging at a local bar later and invited me out, I had prior engagements so I had to decline.

If you see her out and about, she's definitely worth stopping!

I snagged a couple of pics as she walked away (kind of crappy quality but beggars can't be choosers!Yeah it's her, I recognize the hair and her stance LOL. Yeah she's awesome, banging body.

GolferSphen
10-09-13, 23:03
Around 6:30 or so, I was driving down BL around E street, and found a hot little WSW with beautiful blond hair and nice natural full C cup tits. She hoped in, and drove down near G and 5th to her hotel.

Her body was beautiful, nice shaved kitty, and s small scar on her back from where she was stabbed there on BL about a year prior. She is from Chicago, and normally works the streets near Hollywood. She was a bit mechanical, but dam that body.

She started with a covered BJ, moved on to doggie, and well that is all she wrote.

Total damage 0.6.

I am being brain dead and can't remember her name, but she had on black leggings and a yellow wife beater t-shirt and white bra under carrying a black umbrella.

Hargow20
10-10-13, 03:07
At least there is some good action in Socal. Just can't believe things are so dead in SD.

Around 6:30 or so, I was driving down BL around E street, and found a hot little WSW with beautiful blond hair and nice natural full C cup tits. She hoped in, and drove down near G and 5th to her hotel.

Her body was beautiful, nice shaved kitty, and s small scar on her back from where she was stabbed there on BL about a year prior. She is from Chicago, and normally works the streets near Hollywood. She was a bit mechanical, but dam that body.

She started with a covered BJ, moved on to doggie, and well that is all she wrote.

Total damage 0. 6.

I am being brain dead and can't remember her name, but she had on black leggings and a yellow wife beater t-shirt and white bra under carrying a black umbrella.

ThePussyHunter
10-11-13, 15:35
WSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline) September14th. 2013 at 2pmI saw this one walking on the Long Beach Blvd track a few days ago, I thought she was an undercover cop so I did not pick her up. But now I see that she is real.

Ofeelie
10-11-13, 19:07
WSW 1 (Unknown) (Baseline) September14th. 2013 at 2pmGoes by Devine, friend of the cheetah girl. Non GFE, CBJ, but for .80 it was ok.

Got my rocks off, now to try the cheetah girl and Natasha

MushroomMan
10-12-13, 20:11
Goes by Devine, friend of the cheetah girl. Non GFE, CBJ, but for. 80 it was ok.

Got my rocks off, now to try the cheetah girl and NatashaRolled through around 4pm today working out there figure I take a stoll. Saw cheetah girl standing around with a friend but as I went past I noticed the blonde I'm guesiing was devine but she was standing with a breunette spinner wearing a black top. No other details but was anyone out today got info on her. I don't really go street hunting but she seemed worth it. On a side note few other ebony girls around.

Ofeelie
10-20-13, 21:35
Took a lap this afternoon and picked up a WSW I saw for the first time.

On BL. Full P.S.E this time, .20 for a room and .40 for the WSW. Yay.

Angel Pena
10-22-13, 16:11
Took a lap this afternoon and picked up a WSW I saw for the first time.

On BL. Full P.S.E this time, .20 for a room and .40 for the WSW. Yay.Did you get the digits? What did she look like?

Razor1124
10-24-13, 13:04
Has anyone been with a BSW on bl by the name of Niyah? Long legs about 6' very slim with a bubble ass?

Jedi1
12-02-13, 12:59
Hit Baseline and G st last night. I saw a banging LSW with Blonde Hair rite when I got there somebody picked her up and I never saw her again this was right before it got dark. I cruised for a while looking for her. I saw another good looking LSW and a couple WSW along with some nice looking BSW but most of them disapeered after sunset.

Then I found Egypt a very slender BSW (Creole) very light complected pretty face long legs and a bubble but nice be Cups .7 CBJ CFS LFK. I found her on G st just south of Baseline around 8 pm

Bj Header
12-03-13, 20:46
Was in the area on business this morning and saw a BSW heading east on 5th. She was wearing black short shorts and red tank top. She looked like a very very very young 18. I didn't stop but passed her twice to make sure I wasn't seeing her age wrong but looked younger the second pass by. Cops were all over this area as the courts are near by. Good luck trying to pick her up.

Then during lunch saw another BSW on G and 5th wearing a black and white skin tight dress and boots. She was looking at every car passing her but no one picked up.

OnaWalkAbout
12-03-13, 22:39
I was reading the post here to take a shot. I am here for a few days and thought what the hell. Cruised baseline after dark about 6 pm nothing super to report lots of possibles. Then decided I was not going to find what I was looking for tonight so headed back toward my hotel where I see a mid 20's long curly haired LSW in a wife beater and tight pants with the look. I spin around and pull up at waterman and 3rd or 4th she hops in and ask if I'm LEO. I laugh as I had my dick out already. She grabs it and sucks it a bit and says we are good. She says $ for 1/2 and 1/2. I said not from here and don't know you how about .4 for a preview. She agrees we are off to my undisclosed location for what I will say was a great P.S.E experience culminating in dtbbbjcimnqns my favorite. I told her tips where available for good service the better the service the better the tip. I started off with the $.4 then added another $.3 but after the Big Bang finish after the Greek she earned another $.2 and my gratitude. No phone said her name Lucey or something.

Good luck.

And.

Happy hunting.

JaviBoy82
12-27-13, 23:45
Yep, baseline from E to G street and then portions of G st. South of baseline were pretty busy this evening 430 pm-6. I counted at least a dozen BSW, few LSW and a few mixed. Didn't partake but one really caught my attention but I missed her everytime I saw her, and she was definitely a hottie LSW / BSW mix? Maybe just a very light skinned BSW, nice honey smooth complexion, pretty face, banging tight body with curves in the right places..oh man her shorts were crawling up her ass, I really wanted her. She was wearing high. Shorts, furry style boots.There was also a handful of BSW that I would consider but didn't because I just don't know the area good enough yet. One other slender light skinned BSW with nice eyes, hot tight body was strolling too, I'll check this area again, and figured since the weather is warm I would scope out and ended up seeing some nice eye candy along the way. Anyways, happy hunting. Man I got to find out who that babe I had my eye on was! What are your experiences in this area? I'm kind if hesitant because it's kind of a shady area and not sure if I would feel safe if I pulled over somewhere.

Angel Pena
01-03-14, 19:41
About 7-8 of them out now!

Member #1492
01-25-14, 01:25
The pickings are very slim tonight. A lot of mongers but not a lot of choice. Been trolling for about 2 hours since 730. EtoG is no good.

GolferSphen
02-21-14, 01:13
So tonight, I crused BL, and at first I did not see any SW's and so I was on the look out for LE, but there was no LE to be seen. Then to my wonderful surprise, I found Natasha. She is a beautiful blonde 22 year old white girl, maybe around 5' 6" tall. Beautiful small titties (large A cup or maybe small be cup).

Very nice and friendly. Went to her hotel for a CBJ and CFS. Total damage 0.60 (I hope I am posting the damage correct).

Anyways, she was the only walker out that I could see.

Attached should be three pics she allowed me to take, but did not want her face shown

Peach Skoal
02-21-14, 06:31
So tonight, I crused BL, and at first I did not see any SW's and so I was on the look out for LE, but there was no LE to be seen. Then to my wonderful surprise, I found Natasha. She is a beautiful blonde 22 year old white girl, maybe around 5' 6" tall. Beautiful small titties (large A cup or maybe small be cup).

Very nice and friendly. Went to her hotel for a CBJ and CFS. Total damage 0.60 (I hope I am posting the damage correct).

Attached should be three pics she allowed me to take, but did not want her face shownNice find! And you did post it correct.

Nutzoid
02-21-14, 13:05

Attached should be three pics she allowed me to take, but did not want her face shownI hope you got her digits so you can be a repeat customer. Very good find.

LakeShow024
03-14-14, 14:14
Anybody seen this chica around? Supposedly she's always around Baseline and Arrowhead...I might go ahead and give it a go. Just thought I'd like to have a little feedback, if any.

Mongoose7
03-15-14, 20:34
Around 5:30 pm South of Baseline off of G, around 10 BSWs and 2 WSWs on the corners and walking up and down the side streets. Later on in the Night about 4-5 WSWs and BSWs started to dissapear once it got dark.

If you see a younger caramel skinned black girl named Keke stay the fuck away. 21 why / o and has this particular slight accent like her ethnic background is from Trinidad & Tabago or some shit, carribean like. STAY AWAY, she's a crack head. Wouldn't get out of vehichle and the situation had to escalate to get her the fuck out. Luckily it was minimal confrontation but claimed to have pepper spray, scream for help, and report you to LEO. However, she DID have a crack pipe. Retarded immature crack head. About a 6 on the BSW scale, personality was a 2. She needs help with her situation, seriously LOL.

ANY INFO ON A LEAN CURVY HOT DARK SKINNED SW NAMED JUICY? She's from Missouri and was super cool, however had a messed up Motel situation and couldn't do the deed due to nosy ass neighbors. Didn't get the digits but she needed to get fucked hard and deep. Extinuating circumstances caused for no report on this gem. She wear's blue contacts and likes smokes an e-cig. PLEASE SEND HER NUMBER LOL. Highly appreciated. An 8.5 easy on the BSW scale, her personality was a 10.

WSW named Paris, about a 6.5 on the WSW scale, it was dark however. 60 FS but it was rushed and not in a hotel. Would not repeat because a nut needed to get busted. Nothing more LOL.

Mongoose7
03-16-14, 20:19
Around 5:30 pm South of Baseline off of G, around 10 BSWs and 2 WSWs on the corners and walking up and down the side streets. Later on in the Night about 4-5 WSWs and BSWs started to dissapear once it got dark.

If you see a younger caramel skinned black girl named Keke stay the fuck away. 21 why / o and has this particular slight accent like her ethnic background is from Trinidad & Tabago or some shit, carribean like. STAY AWAY, she's a crack head. Wouldn't get out of vehichle and the situation had to escalate to get her the fuck out. Luckily it was minimal confrontation but claimed to have pepper spray, scream for help, and report you to LEO. However, she DID have a crack pipe. Retarded immature crack head. About a 6 on the BSW scale, personality was a 2. She needs help with her situation, seriously LOL.

ANY INFO ON A LEAN CURVY HOT DARK SKINNED SW NAMED JUICY? She's from Missouri and was super cool, however had a messed up Motel situation and couldn't do the deed due to nosy ass neighbors. Didn't get the digits but she needed to get fucked hard and deep. Extinuating circumstances caused for no report on this gem. She wear's blue contacts and likes smokes an e-cig. PLEASE SEND HER NUMBER LOL. Highly appreciated. An 8.5 easy on the BSW scale, her personality was a 10.

WSW named Paris, about a 6.5 on the WSW scale, it was dark however. 60 FS but it was rushed and not in a hotel. Would not repeat because a nut needed to get busted. Nothing more LOL.Found the number for JUICY. Here is her link so you guys can see what she looks like.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ebony-sweetheat-to-please-you-up-all-night-sb-215-fwy-20/39442866

Angel Pena
03-20-14, 15:28
Anybody seen this chica around? Supposedly she's always around Baseline and Arrowhead...I might go ahead and give it a go. Just thought I'd like to have a little feedback, if any.She's legit, gots a real deep throat! A little ghetto tho.

Mongoose7
03-24-14, 20:15
Friday right before rush hour saw two BSW by G and Baseline. HAD to get at them, looped around and signaled to call them over. Boy were they sexy as hell, one approached and she was a solid 8 on the SW scale. Named Ari, she's 21 and had a spinner, curvy, tight body. Went to a secure parking location and total damage was .8 for a particular extra, but usually charges .6 for FS.

L-8.

A-8.5.

S-8.

E-7.5.

Are-Yes!

Saved her digits, rare clean young gem with low mileage and great potential. Stay safe fellow mongers.

Member #4958
03-25-14, 16:07
Hey guys: did some sight seeing on Saturday between 5:30-7:00 pm. Didn't get any numbers but here is what I found on baseline;.

Angel Pena
03-25-14, 16:14
Friday right before rush hour saw two BSW by G and Baseline. HAD to get at them, looped around and signaled to call them over. Boy were they sexy as hell, one approached and she was a solid 8 on the SW scale. Named Ari, she's 21 and had a spinner, curvy, tight body. Went to a secure parking location and total damage was .8 for a particular extra, but usually charges .6 for FS.

L-8.

A-8.5.

S-8.

E-7.5.

Are-Yes!

Saved her digits, rare clean young gem with low mileage and great potential. Stay safe fellow mongers.Hey bro think I can get those digits? How was her service? Message me I got a trade for ya

Thanks.

Peach Skoal
04-03-14, 04:17
Had to be out in the area around lunch and cruised down BL. Did not see much until I came down G and BOOM, one of the hottest WSW I have ever seen. Pink hair bangin body. Her name was Bunni but I was unable to take her for a ride since I had a meeting to get to.

Also quite a bit of LE out watching off G. Be careful out there.

RyuSuzuki
04-19-14, 19:48
Drove strolling around baseline again. There was a DUI (I think) checkpoint on E st north of Baseline so very few LE driving around. But few girls to be found. I spotted a hot girl in the In and Out lot but she got picked up before getting around. No luck the rest of the night. Oh well.

GolferSphen
04-29-14, 22:07
I cruised baseline today around 5:30 pm and it was deader than dead. So very sad.

Sucker Bill
05-03-14, 23:35
I saw a couple of girls on Cedar just south of the 10 freeway. What area is this? The Riverside guys say it's SB, but I didn't see any mention of it on this board. When I am in this area, what are the good areas to cruise besides Baseline? How is the action heading towards Upland?

GolferSphen
05-04-14, 01:11
I saw a couple of girls on Cedar just south of the 10 freeway. What area is this? The Riverside guys say it's SB, but I didn't see any mention of it on this board. When I am in this area, what are the good areas to cruise besides Baseline? How is the action heading towards Upland?Look a map. The 10 freeway in the Inland Empire is not even Riverside County. I-10 and Ceder would be Bloomington.

Closed to upland I think would be Pomona, and there is section for Pomona. I would check that out, and see what and where there is action.

Sucker Bill
05-04-14, 12:19
Look a map. The 10 freeway in the Inland Empire is not even Riverside County. I-10 and Ceder would be Bloomington.

Closed to upland I think would be Pomona, and there is section for Pomona. I would check that out, and see what and where there is action.I already know about Pomona. What I wanted to know is what's the deal on Cedar? Is that a viable track to check out when I'm in the area. And, if I hit Baseline and follow it East, is it worth the travel time back to Upland or is the action on Baseline just around G Street?

Thanks for info.

GolferSphen
05-04-14, 12:45
I already know about Pomona. What I wanted to know is what's the deal on Cedar? Is that a viable track to check out when I'm in the area. And, if I hit Baseline and follow it East, is it worth the travel time back to Upland or is the action on Baseline just around G Street?

Thanks for info.I myself have not heard anything about action on Ceder or anywhere in Bloomington other than maybe massage parlors. I may have to head that way and try it out a few times.

As for Baseline, the action seems to be just east of the 215, around F and G street. The farther east you go, the more tweakers / crackheads you will find. I have not seen any walkers on baseline east of Waterman.

Baseline is mostly BSW with some LSW. Every once in a while you will find a good WSW but that is few and far between.

You said something in one of your posts about "The Wash". Where is this? What city and area of that city?

Sucker Bill
05-05-14, 21:04
You said something in one of your posts about "The Wash". Where is this? What city and area of that city?I have heard of The Wash in Riverside where lots of homeless live. This is an area by the aqueduct off the beaten path. I don't know where it is, but it is supposed to be a huge homeless habitat. I figure they have to come to civilization at some point to get food and maybe hit the streets. I wondered if it was a good source for street action, but I can't find out where it is.

GolferSphen
05-05-14, 21:54
I have heard of The Wash in Riverside where lots of homeless live. This is an area by the aqueduct off the beaten path. I don't know where it is, but it is supposed to be a huge homeless habitat. I figure they have to come to civilization at some point to get food and maybe hit the streets. I wondered if it was a good source for street action, but I can't find out where it is.There is only one thing close to an aqueduct. That is the Gage Canal. But due to where it flows, I can't see there ever being any working girls near it.

What cross / streets is this "Wash" near? I have grown up in Riverside, and never heard of it.