PDA

View Full Version : Serenity

Bishop8891
07-23-22, 18:58
I visited Serenity Bodywork's yesterday and there is another girl there to help Angela.

She looks very nice. I will stick with Angela for now. Unless someone wants to try the new girl?

Place is getting busier it seems.

Member #6502
07-24-23, 13:23
I visited Serenity Bodywork's yesterday and there is another girl there to help Angela.

She looks very nice. I will stick with Angela for now. Unless someone wants to try the new girl?

Place is getting busier it seems.Sorry you answered by question earlier on the damage. What about the menu? Apologize for repeating question.

KingFisher777
08-04-23, 22:35
Sorry you answered by question earlier on the damage. What about the menu? Apologize for repeating question.OK, so allow me to preface my comments by stating that I am a very good friend of Angela. None of the following is rumor. All of it is fact, according to Angela. As of today, Friday, August 4th, 2023, Angela has officially retired from the massage business, ending her ownership and management of Serenity Bodywork. Angela has now left Cape Cod and relocated in preparation for her upcoming marriage and subsequent entry into a new life as a housewife. For those of you who have enjoyed Angela's massages, you have truly been blessed. Angela was one of a kind, and an amazing woman, someone who I am proud to call my friend. Today I am both sad and happy for her. Sad that she is now gone and happy that she has reached this wonderful status. Let's all wish her well on her new journey. I am not at liberty to comment on the future of this business operation.

KingFisher777
08-05-23, 06:46
Sorry you answered by question earlier on the damage. What about the menu? Apologize for repeating question.As of yesterday, Friday, August 4th, Angela has officially retired from the massage business. She has already left the Cape in preparation for her upcoming marriage and the start of her new career as a housewife. Angela was very special. I am posting this as her friend. Let's wish her well. She will be missed. Not sure what will happen to this spa now.

KingFisher777
08-05-23, 17:39
As of yesterday, Friday, August 4th, Angela has officially retired from the massage business. She has already left the Cape in preparation for her upcoming marriage and the start of her new career as a housewife. Angela was very special. I am posting this as her friend. Let's wish her well. She will be missed. Not sure what will happen to this spa now.OK, so, major mis-communication. I sat for awhile today with Angela. She HAS already officially and permanently retired as a massage provider. She used to give massages. Just not anymore, unless it is her husband. But she will continual to direct operations at the spa as a part-owner. She DOES have an upcoming wedding scheduled an and she then will be a housewife. OK, so maybe Angela may have given you a massage at some point. Maybe several? Support her. Your days of being with Angela are finished. But life goes in at her spa.

KingFisher777
08-08-23, 09:52
OK, so, major mis-communication. I sat for awhile today with Angela. She HAS already officially and permanently retired as a massage provider. She used to give massages. Just not anymore, unless it is her husband. But she will continual to direct operations at the spa as a part-owner. She DOES have an upcoming wedding scheduled an and she then will be a housewife. OK, so maybe Angela may have given you a massage at some point. Maybe several? Support her. Your days of being with Angela are finished. But life goes in at her spa.I stopped by the spa yesterday just to see what is going on. I ran into Angela who was giving her two workers some direction before she left there for the day. Couldn't really talk much because she was "busy" and leaving there. But she did tell me again. No more massages (from her). As of now she is on a two month vacation. It is likely that when she returns to manage her spa, she will have gotten married. Happy for her.