PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle Sites

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Bugs2112
07-22-22, 18:15
Anyone ever have luck with a professional cuddler?

I have an appointment set up with a promising looking one at her hotel.

Wondering what to expect.

Ballsagna
07-22-22, 19:18
I've been on cuddle comfort on and off for a few years. I've had some good success on there. Sometimes a pro gets on the website but typically they get banned fairly quickly because some dope reports them to the website operators that they are offering more services.

But generally, it is 100% YMMV, all depending on the connection you have with them. Cuddling is a sort of intimate thing and it is sensual being up against each other, and oftentimes it naturally leads to more. Usually on first meeting, I try to hang out and have a drink (s) with them to relax and just have fun talking and telling stories. It can be a little awkward if something happens between the two of you, and then when its time to pay them. Do you pay them normal cuddle rate or give extra as tip? Honestly, I've just paid normal cuddle rate with no tip even when it gets wild. But to prevent that from occurring, you can also pay upfront upon arrival, that way you don't have to worry about whether to tip or not.

I don't believe than many women on the cuddle websites are openly offering more, but they are human and if they are having fun and connecting with you, things happen.

Wondering what to expect.

Jay1646
07-23-22, 07:58
I've been on cuddle comfort on and off for a few years. I've had some good success on there. Sometimes a pro gets on the website but typically they get banned fairly quickly because some dope reports them to the website operators that they are offering more services.

But generally, it is 100% YMMV, all depending on the connection you have with them. Cuddling is a sort of intimate thing and it is sensual being up against each other, and oftentimes it naturally leads to more. Usually on first meeting, I try to hang out and have a drink (s) with them to relax and just have fun talking and telling stories. It can be a little awkward if something happens between the two of you, and then when its time to pay them. Do you pay them normal cuddle rate or give extra as tip? Honestly, I've just paid normal cuddle rate with no tip even when it gets wild. But to prevent that from occurring, you can also pay upfront upon arrival, that way you don't have to worry about whether to tip or not.

I don't believe than many women on the cuddle websites are openly offering more, but they are human and if they are having fun and connecting with you, things happen.+2 couldn't have said it better.

It is super awkward when it's time to leave after you just got done having sex and it's time to pay. I don't want the girl thinking I feel she's a prostitute. But we did agree on the session and price beforehand.

CC is a big YMMV site, what one cuddler does to me, she might not do to you. I think guys biggest mistake on here is being too horny and aggressive in conversation and expectation.

I don't go into any session expecting sex or talking about extras.

Just laying back having good conversations, it's the women who initiate.

Out of 5 different cuddlers, I've had sex with 3 of them, and one of them turned into a relationship. All were "Pro's" I've had no luck with getting with an "enthusiast".

Bertil
07-23-22, 10:17

Wondering what to expect.There's a few different cuddle sites I came across. Does this one offer the most talent or all they all around the same?

Bugs2112
07-23-22, 10:28
I have no idea. I signed up for one a few years ago on a lark and forgot about it. Someone sent me a message a few days ago and we set something up.

I make a report on my experience.

There's a few different cuddle sites I came across. Does this one offer the most talent or all they all around the same?

Bugs2112
07-23-22, 18:50
Really sweet AA, everything covered, never discussed a tip (only that there would be one).

Said she's leaving town tomorrow.

I have no idea. I signed up for one a few years ago on a lark and forgot about it. Someone sent me a message a few days ago and we set something up.

I make a report on my experience.

FistChalk
07-23-22, 19:10
LOL is this inspired by the discussion on reddit?

MrJhonny
07-23-22, 21:31
Ohh I never heard of this, sounds interesting, what are good websites for this?

Wondering what to expect..

ShadowMover
07-24-22, 07:02
Ohh I never heard of this, sounds interesting, what are good websites for this?

.Adult females cuddlers, sites will pop up I tryed it one time years ago with some kissing and touching only on the outside of her clothes.

Never went back, but I may gove it a shot again. I can't remember the cost.

UtahLedgend2
07-24-22, 09:05
In NC and Florida. More misses than hits. I would say 7 to 5 years. Then Covid came and I stopped.

Ballsagna
07-25-22, 18:04
Everyone I have seen from the cuddling site is a "Pro" as in professional cuddler that charges for cuddling.

When I mentioned Pro in my earlier post, I should have clarified that I meant a Pro as in a pay for play pro that is a majority of what is discussed in our forums. These types of Pros do exist on the site, but the ones that overtly offer up more often get banned sooner or later.

I have not ever been able to meet an "enthusiast" cuddler that simply cuddles for free.

Similar to Jay, I never go in with expectations of more happening. If me and the cuddler are having a good time, and something happens. Great. If nothing happens, no worries, and I just appreciate the time together. I think alot guys on the site are pushy with wanting more, which may not be the right approach for cuddling websites.

+2 couldn't have said it better.

It is super awkward when it's time to leave after you just got done having sex and it's time to pay. I don't want the girl thinking I feel she's a prostitute. But we did agree on the session and price beforehand.

CC is a big YMMV site, what one cuddler does to me, she might not do to you. I think guys biggest mistake on here is being too horny and aggressive in conversation and expectation.

I don't go into any session expecting sex or talking about extras.

Just laying back having good conversations, it's the women who initiate.

Out of 5 different cuddlers, I've had sex with 3 of them, and one of them turned into a relationship. All were "Pro's" I've had no luck with getting with an "enthusiast".

Squid Jigs
08-09-22, 13:27
Thanks to the creators of this thread! I never seriously thought about going for a cuddle with possibly more on the table until I saw these posts.

I looked around and signed up on a couple of sites. CuddleComfort offered the best info for searches and doesn't make you pay extra to read messages like Cuddle Up does. (Those messages most likely from bots).

During a boring afternoon at work I did the research. I chose wisely, asked for a meeting, got accepted, had a half hour massage and one hour cuddle that ended with HE. All in one day. For 150.

And she invited me back to try a triple with her cuddle partner in crime.

SJ.

EddyGoyo
08-09-22, 15:00
Was your success with a pro? I'm looking forward to my first cuddle session and see where it goes.

PM your recommendation.

Thanks to the creators of this thread! I never seriously thought about going for a cuddle with possibly more on the table until I saw these posts.

I looked around and signed up on a couple of sites. CuddleComfort offered the best info for searches and doesn't make you pay extra to read messages like Cuddle Up does. (Those messages most likely from bots).

During a boring afternoon at work I did the research. I chose wisely, asked for a meeting, got accepted, had a half hour massage and one hour cuddle that ended with HE. All in one day. For 150..

Ren67
08-09-22, 15:55

During a boring afternoon at work I did the research. I chose wisely, asked for a meeting, got accepted, had a half hour massage and one hour cuddle that ended with HE. All in one day. For 150.

And she invited me back to try a triple with her cuddle partner in crime..Interesting, going to look into this.

Ecias0234
08-09-22, 20:25
Who did you see? PM, please, if you feel ok with it.

And she invited me back to try a triple with her cuddle partner in crime.

SJ.

Eustisflman
08-09-22, 20:48
Nothing that even remotely interested me, outside the ones that clearly state several times only platonic, and have logged in, in the last few weeks.

OnTheGoInMco
08-27-22, 17:28
I've had really good luck with cuddle sites both in Orlando and while traveling in different parts of the US, so I wanted to share some things I have learned if you want to try this offshoot of the hobby.

- It is incredibly YMMV. You have to be OK with a normal straight cuddle session. Think of it as a way to get some good reviews on the cuddle sites if you don't get any extras.

- Do not hint that you want extras in any way on the cuddle sites or while texting the girls. Even girls that I had good luck with all mentioned that they don't like it when guys hint and will frequently block or report them.

- The girl is in charge! Let her lead the session and be comfortable with you. When you start a session most girls will ask what position you want to cuddle in first. Let her decide. Saying something like "What do you feel comfortable with" will help her feel safe and know she is in charge.

- Do not grind. Once again, let her make the first move. Patience is a virtue! If you get hard it is OK to mention it and apologize and see how she reacts.

- Look good and smell good. Think of it as you are going on a date. You want her to be interested in you and WANT to take it further.

- Don't stress too much about what they put in their profiles, ones with huge disclaimers about no sex have fooled around and ones without cleavage pics have jumped on top of me. I personally ignore non-pros because they seem to be filled with time wasters and lots of back and forth.

The cuddle girls seem to break down to three groups in my experience.

50% - girls that will not do anything except cuddle. No extras, no nothing. Cuddling can still be fun and refreshing but you will not get anything at all.

25% - girls that are basically sex workers. These are ones that will expect extra $$ for extras. This could be anything from a HJ to FS to a naked cuddle with you being allowed to grind against her. But be prepared with extra cash. One of the ones I had fun with a few times offered for a "topless cuddle" for an extra $100 on the first session. She then allowed me to grind on her pussy to completion later on. Most will be obvious about the upcharge when they feel comfortable with you.

25% - this is the fun group. Girls that may be willing to fool around because they get turned on or like you and do not expect (or sometimes even want) extra $$. You will notice the signs with this group. They will start to gently hump your leg or give you kisses right by your lips. But let them guide the session. I had one that would only let me go down on her, no service to me at all! Money can get akward with this group because they clearly aren't SW. I generally give them a few extra bucks as a "tip" or "for their extra time" since these sessions will almost always run long.

Hope this helps!

Bugs2112
08-28-22, 08:19
My experience was great, easy set up, met her at her hotel and took care of the donation up front (she advertised as pro).

She asked how I wanted to cuddle and we laid spooned on the bed me behind her as we chatted about our lives. My hand was right up under her breast and I just casually moved it up and asked if it was okay if I touched her there. She said that was fine if there would be a tip. I agreed and up came the shirt and bra. We continued the same way chatting and me fondling her breat for about 20 minutes when I whispered in her ear if she'd remove the rest of her clothes. She said"You want to play?" Boom we got down to multiple positions with 2 pops.

Money was never discussed, I gave her $. 5 and she never even counted it. A nice hug and a promise to see her again when she's back in town.

I've had really good luck with cuddle sites both in Orlando and while traveling in different parts of the US, so I wanted to share some things I have learned if you want to try this offshoot of the hobby.

- It is incredibly YMMV. You have to be OK with a normal straight cuddle session. Think of it as a way to get some good reviews on the cuddle sites if you don't get any extras.

- Do not hint that you want extras in any way on the cuddle sites or while texting the girls. Even girls that I had good luck with all mentioned that they don't like it when guys hint and will frequently block or report them.

- The girl is in charge! Let her lead the session and be comfortable with you. When you start a session most girls will ask what position you want to cuddle in first. Let her decide. Saying something like "What do you feel comfortable with" will help her feel safe and know she is in charge.

- Do not grind. Once again, let her make the first move. Patience is a virtue! If you get hard it is OK to mention it and apologize and see how she reacts.

- Look good and smell good. Think of it as you are going on a date. You want her to be interested in you and WANT to take it further.

- Don't stress too much about what they put in their profiles, ones with huge disclaimers about no sex have fooled around and ones without cleavage pics have jumped on top of me. I personally ignore non-pros because they seem to be filled with time wasters and lots of back and forth.

50% - girls that will not do anything except cuddle. No extras, no nothing. Cuddling can still be fun and refreshing but you will not get anything at all.

25% - girls that are basically sex workers. These are ones that will expect extra $$ for extras. This could be anything from a HJ to FS to a naked cuddle with you being allowed to grind against her. But be prepared with extra cash. One of the ones I had fun with a few times offered for a "topless cuddle" for an extra $100 on the first session. She then allowed me to grind on her pussy to completion later on. Most will be obvious about the upcharge when they feel comfortable with you.

25% - this is the fun group. Girls that may be willing to fool around because they get turned on or like you and do not expect (or sometimes even want) extra $$. You will notice the signs with this group. They will start to gently hump your leg or give you kisses right by your lips. But let them guide the session. I had one that would only let me go down on her, no service to me at all! Money can get akward with this group because they clearly aren't SW. I generally give them a few extra bucks as a "tip" or "for their extra time" since these sessions will almost always run long.

Hope this helps!

Jordang
08-28-22, 09:04
My experience was great, easy set up, met her at her hotel and took care of the donation up front (she advertised as pro).

She asked how I wanted to cuddle and we laid spooned on the bed me behind her as we chatted about our lives. My hand was right up under her breast and I just casually moved it up and asked if it was okay if I touched her there. She said that was fine if there would be a tip. I agreed and up came the shirt and bra. We continued the same way chatting and me fondling her breat for about 20 minutes when I whispered in her ear if she'd remove the rest of her clothes. She said"You want to play?" Boom we got down to multiple positions with 2 pops.

Money was never discussed, I gave her $. 5 and she never even counted it. A nice hug and a promise to see her again when she's back in town.Who and what site? Link?

Squid Jigs
08-29-22, 15:07
Excellent advice, OntheGo!

In short, be a perfect gentleman on your first date with her. If she wants more while cuddling she'll show you. On my first cuddle I was very cautious, then she started rubbing my arm to direct where to go. A week later I was cuddling and making lazy circles on another gal's stomach, getting close to her breasts. After a couple of passes, she picked up my hand and dropped it on her breast. No mixed messages there. I let out a laugh because it reminded me of an experience I had with "heavy petting" when I was a teenager.

Go with the flow. If she wants to talk, you talk. Better still, if you can, make her laugh. If she wants to switch cuddling positions often, let her. Don't let her get bored. Ask her if she is comfortable if she doesn't ask you first. And if she says no to more, act like you don't mind. She might only be postponing it, and taking note how you react. And remember with some girls, they might be just playing games.

One cuddler told me a guy who smelled bad tried to snuggle up close face to face right away. She was turned off right away and it was an awkward few minutes before they just quit. Don't be that guy.

SJ.

Hope this helps!

Heywood2020
08-30-22, 18:45
You al are making me curious about this option. Can anyone PM me a few recommendations of cuddlers? Going to begin looking now. Thanks !

GDriver
08-30-22, 23:32
Just signed up for CC. Any recommendations?

OnTheGoInMco
08-31-22, 00:22
Hey GDriver and Heywood2020. I'm going to PM you with some thoughts. It is incredibly YMMV so what worked for me may not work for you. My current fav is taking a break from the site so I don't have a direct suggestion but I can try to help!

Whydou Care
08-31-22, 09:37
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/winter-park-cuddle-therapy/7526864833.html

She said 1 per hr was curious if anyone hit this yet?

MachoManSavage
08-31-22, 13:44
Hey GDriver and Heywood2020. I'm going to PM you with some thoughts. It is incredibly YMMV so what worked for me may not work for you. My current fav is taking a break from the site so I don't have a direct suggestion but I can try to help!Also just signed up for CC and made some requests. Any more info would help immensely.

TheDaddy718
08-31-22, 15:14
Also just signed up for CC and made some requests. Any more info would help immensely.Just signed up too. Looks like there are very slim pickings in Orlando.

Whiskeysours
09-01-22, 00:47
Those of us who've gotten some extra cuddle action understand the importance of keeping things low key. These are ladies who have jobs, families, and for the most part not SWs. If we're going to trade intel let's keep it via PM!

LatinOrl
09-01-22, 02:13
Wise words have been spoken.

Those of us who've gotten some extra cuddle action understand the importance of keeping things low key. These are ladies who have jobs, families, and for the most part not SWs. If we're going to trade intel let's keep it via PM!

IAmAshamed
09-02-22, 17:02
She wants a pic of you before you get a pic of her. Good luck with that.

She said 1 per hr was curious if anyone hit this yet?

Captainv
09-03-22, 13:25
Just send a pic of someone that looks similar to you.

She wants a pic of you before you get a pic of her. Good luck with that.

IAmAshamed
09-03-22, 17:52
I sent one and she never sent one back. Not sure how she expects to gain business.

Just send a pic of someone that looks similar to you.

Whiskeysours
09-03-22, 23:53
I sent one and she never sent one back. Not sure how she expects to gain business.Probably a bogus ad.

WadeUncle
09-05-22, 12:26
Obviously YMMV, but I've been on a particular one for about 4 years and more often than not it's not just cuddling.

WillPayForFun
09-05-22, 14:14
Obviously YMMV, but I've been on a particular one for about 4 years and more often than not it's not just cuddling.To share which site it is?

Rdoxsix3
09-05-22, 18:29
Those of us who've gotten some extra cuddle action understand the importance of keeping things low key. These are ladies who have jobs, families, and for the most part not SWs. If we're going to trade intel let's keep it via PM!So hey fellow mongers it is a YMMV kinda thing t do this.

I started towards end of July early August it's the pro's you'll want to.

Get most say platonic but we all know what happens behind close doors.

But there are strictly platonic ones out there also.

When looking click the girls pics for more pics of them. I was more AMPs.

Before finding this and like the idea of holding & cuddling the girl.

Now I found a couple of girls with help from another monger and believe.

I hit a jackpot they are partners and will do doubles the going rate in this area.

Is about 90-100 an hr the girls I go to don't watch the clock too much just got to.

Done by next appt. You have to be very patient don't push & Be A Gentleman my.

Second visit They were pinching my nips bumping into junior making circles around.

Nips and letting me roam otc & ITV and HE. Be safe and good luck.

Heywood2020
09-06-22, 11:31
Is anyone going to post any actual experiences? With names of the girl and sites so we can be more informed? This genera stuff is fine, but intel of who to schedule with would be great. Just sayin.

Bugs2112
09-06-22, 12:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

DPiddy
09-06-22, 12:25
This info would be best over PM. Public info will fuck up this niche.

Is anyone going to post any actual experiences? With names of the girl and sites so we can be more informed? This genera stuff is fine, but intel of who to schedule with would be great. Just sayin.

Heywood2020
09-07-22, 10:25
Details are best under PM I agree. Links and ads are shared in every forum. Just trying to determine if this avenue has any talent worth pursuing.

This info would be best over PM. Public info will fuck up this niche.

Creideiki
09-07-22, 17:08
Excellent advice, OntheGo!

In short, be a perfect gentleman on your first date with her. If she wants more while cuddling she'll show you. On my first cuddle I was very cautious, then she started rubbing my arm to direct where to go. A week later I was cuddling and making lazy circles on another gal's stomach, getting close to her breasts. After a couple of passes, she picked up my hand and dropped it on her breast. No mixed messages there. I let out a laugh because it reminded me of an experience I had with "heavy petting" when I was a teenager.

Go with the flow. If she wants to talk, you talk. Better still, if you can, make her laugh. If she wants to switch cuddling positions often, let her. Don't let her get bored. Ask her if she is comfortable if she doesn't ask you first. And if she says no to more, act like you don't mind. She might only be postponing it, and taking note how you react. And remember with some girls, they might be just playing games.

One cuddler told me a guy who smelled bad tried to snuggle up close face to face right away. She was turned off right away and it was an awkward few minutes before they just quit. Don't be that guy.

SJ.I've used cuddle sites since 2016 and YMMV definitely applies. The best approach is to expect a good cuddle session and only a good cuddle session. If you want more right away, you need to look elsewhere.

Ren67
09-08-22, 13:41

She said 1 per hr was curious if anyone hit this yet?Afternoon fellas,

Ad is flagged now and gone but, I did check this ad last week. Located in WP, nice area. Place is well kept. Nice lady mid 30's. Cute BBW, She did send a pic after you send. COMMS were good. Session was 85. She wore small shorts tank top. We just snuggled up and talked. She likes to press up against you with her ass. Have not been for a second session but I may return. It was refreshing honestly. As always YMMV.

GuessWho22
09-20-22, 13:08
407xxxx995 is the number for her.

Afternoon fellas,

Ad is flagged now and gone but, I did check this ad last week. Located in WP, nice area. Place is well kept. Nice lady mid 30's. Cute BBW, She did send a pic after you send. COMMS were good. Session was 85. She wore small shorts tank top. We just snuggled up and talked. She likes to press up against you with her ass. Have not been for a second session but I may return. It was refreshing honestly. As always YMMV.

BJ2020
09-26-22, 01:37
According to a friend, there's one out there that is down with it all. With Cuddle sites you need a "legit" BS type of profile.

Then what happens, happens. PM me if you're a senior and want details.

AMrGentleman
10-02-22, 04:36
Afternoon fellas,

Ad is flagged now and gone but, I did check this ad last week. Located in WP, nice area. Place is well kept. Nice lady mid 30's. Cute BBW, She did send a pic after you send. COMMS were good. Session was 85. She wore small shorts tank top. We just snuggled up and talked. She likes to press up against you with her ass. Have not been for a second session but I may return. It was refreshing honestly. As always YMMV.Hi, just curious how you are able to catch any postings on Craigslist? Just frequent enough searching or does anyone have any nerdy thing set up where a new post with certain keywords pings out or something? What keywords to look for or just looking at gallery postings and get lucky sometimes?

Coozie
10-02-22, 18:57
Hi, just curious how you are able to catch any postings on Craigslist? Just frequent enough searching or does anyone have any nerdy thing set up where a new post with certain keywords pings out or something? What keywords to look for or just looking at gallery postings and get lucky sometimes?You have to check often, as in multiple times a day. Start on the resumes page, then go to services. Under services, check beauty, creative and household. If you make a habit of checking these pages regularly, the players will start to stand out.

JamFoFL
10-02-22, 20:52
You have to check often, as in multiple times a day. Start on the resumes page, then go to services. Under services, check beauty, creative and household. If you make a habit of checking these pages regularly, the players will start to stand out.Coozie,

Thanks for sharing that information!

I must be a bit of an idiot. When I go to the resumes page and then services, I don't have any areas where I can check the items you mentions. All I can do is sort by date or education. Am I going to the wrong place?

Again. Thanks for the information and so sorry to bother!

Coozie
10-02-22, 21:41
Coozie,

Thanks for sharing that information!

I must be a bit of an idiot. When I go to the resumes page and then services, I don't have any areas where I can check the items you mentions. All I can do is sort by date or education. Am I going to the wrong place?

Again. Thanks for the information and so sorry to bother!At the top of the page, there will be a drop down that will allow you to visit the individual services pages. If you are on your phone, it might be easier to go to the front page and navigate from there.

Here are the direct links to the pages.

Resumes.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/rrr?

Services. Beauty.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/bts?

Services. Creative.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/crs?

Services. Household.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/hss?

I don't bother with keyword searches. I just set to gallery and scroll through and see what is there. If a picture or a subject line catches my attention, I will open the ad and see what it says. For example, on creative services, there is a photo of some chick's ass from Sept 12.

If you search cuddle, it is nothing but pets for sale.

Bertil
10-03-22, 15:13
At the top of the page, there will be a drop down that will allow you to visit the individual services pages. If you are on your phone, it might be easier to go to the front page and navigate from there.

Resumes.

Services. Beauty.

Services. Creative.

Services. Household.

I don't bother with keyword searches. I just set to gallery and scroll through and see what is there. If a picture or a subject line catches my attention, I will open the ad and see what it says. For example, on creative services, there is a photo of some chick's ass from Sept 12.

If you search cuddle, it is nothing but pets for sale.I wonder if this one cleans the house along with the pipes?

https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d/orlando-cleaning-lady-50-for-1br-1ba/7540812598.html

Captainv
10-03-22, 18:53
Posted this ad? https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d/shave-my-back-for-pay/7540546159.html.

I wonder if this one cleans the house along with the pipes?

https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d/orlando-cleaning-lady-50-for-1br-1ba/7540812598.html

JamFoFL
10-03-22, 20:38
At the top of the page, there will be a drop down that will allow you to visit the individual services pages. If you are on your phone, it might be easier to go to the front page and navigate from there.

Resumes.

Services. Beauty.

Services. Creative.

Services. Household.

If you search cuddle, it is nothing but pets for sale.I very much appreciate the direction and knowledge, Coozie! I hope I can return the favor someday!

Stay safe!

Lrpilot
10-03-22, 22:32
Ugh! I decided to give one of the Cuddle sites a try using the advice in this forum. I contacted one of the "pros". It was 85 Mario coins for an hour. Literally, nothing happened besides cuddling and some talking. She even fell asleep a few times for a few minutes. All it resulted in was a tease with no hint of anything extra. I feel like this endeavor on those sites is a HUGE YMMV situation and will be a bigger waste of money than a titty bar!

BKoobs
10-04-22, 14:17
I wonder if this one cleans the house along with the pipes?

https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d/orlando-cleaning-lady-50-for-1br-1ba/7540812598.htmlShe is cute. Has anyone inquired and asked yet? Curious to know myself.

Bertil
10-04-22, 14:17
Posted this ad? https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d/shave-my-back-for-pay/7540546159.html.LOL. I don't know but I can use a shaving myself. If the monger that posted that up gets a good hit let me know!!

Smith123
10-06-22, 18:43
She is cute. Has anyone inquired and asked yet? Curious to know myself.I messaged her talked to her made it very known just cleaning, I even offered extra roses for topless or atleast lingere cleaning and she was like just cleaning.

Member #6429
10-06-22, 23:09
I messaged her talked to her made it very known just cleaning, I even offered extra roses for topless or atleast lingere cleaning and she was like just cleaning.I have a feeling a ton of mongers reached out because she seemed a little annoyed by me asking. And I'm like what did you expect you posted more photos of you then cleaning stuff.

Nightowl21
10-06-22, 23:39
I messaged her talked to her made it very known just cleaning, I even offered extra roses for topless or atleast lingere cleaning and she was like just cleaning.Dam. Guess I misunderstood the part where she says "never afraid to get on my hands and knees to clean smaller areas".

HitmanLeet
10-07-22, 14:09
LOL you're not the only one who misunderstood that. I think she blocked me LOL.

Dam. Guess I misunderstood the part where she says "never afraid to get on my hands and knees to clean smaller areas".

Jordang
10-07-22, 17:15
GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort

Whiskeysours
10-07-22, 18:17
GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/GabicomfortHey brother, clear your mailbox.

JackOutlaw
10-07-22, 19:54

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/GabicomfortHow was the session, any extra curricular?

HyperPiper
10-08-22, 02:08

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/GabicomfortWhat's the experience like with her? Inbox me the details. She's a looker.

JackOutlaw
10-08-22, 20:08
Hey GDriver and Heywood2020. I'm going to PM you with some thoughts. It is incredibly YMMV so what worked for me may not work for you. My current fav is taking a break from the site so I don't have a direct suggestion but I can try to help!Would you be able to PM me any recommendations? I realize people don't want to put cuddlers on blast in the forums but this whole thing is kinda pointless if we aren't sharing valuable info!

AMrGentleman
10-09-22, 00:46

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/GabicomfortGod bless you.

DrEsoteric
10-09-22, 14:30

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/GabicomfortLooks like the cuddle comfort admin has blocked links followed from USASG. Copy paste still works.

Whiskeysours
10-09-22, 23:00
Had a session that proves YMMV with the cuddle site. Beautiful woman, great reviews. She confirmed that platonic can mean many different things to different people LOL.

Bugs2112
10-10-22, 02:23
Platonic just means no romantic feelings, nothing about financial transactions.

Had a session that proves YMMV with the cuddle site. Beautiful woman, great reviews. She confirmed that platonic can mean many different things to different people LOL.

Jdfewf
10-10-22, 09:10
Your post makes me think you haven't seen her in a while. She has been living closer to Disney Springs for at least the last few months. But for the others wondering, she was / is on SA prior.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort

LatinLuvr
10-10-22, 10:33
What's the experience like with her? Inbox me the details. She's a looker.I too would like details please.

Ballsagna
10-10-22, 20:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Neji101
10-11-22, 00:20

The cuddle girls seem to break down to three groups in my experience.These tips are absolute golden I have yet to try cuddle but it seems like an AMP thing without the business locations and its more organized than CL. With that said the first session isn't always jackpot got to keep this in mind for sure.

JobsForAngel
10-11-22, 08:33

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/GabicomfortYour box is still full. Can you provide some details as well. Appreciate it.

JackOutlaw
10-11-22, 13:26
What exactly am I allowed to post? First I ask for intel and get blasted for it, then I post intel and get blasted for it. Then the person who blasted me gets deleted for blasting me and yet my post gets deleted? What exactly are the rules here? I have PM'd you with no response, if you'd prefer to delete this as well and respond to me in PM that would be great. But so far I've gotten nothing but shit on in this thread and only this thread and I'd like some clarity as to why.

Plex10
10-16-22, 21:40
Hoping to try this out sometime this week. If anyone wants to PM me someone they've had luck with that would be appreciated.

Mikaeles
10-17-22, 12:23
So had a session this last week for a cuddle. Contacted her very easy to setup. Booked for a two hour cuddle. She arrived at my hotel and she looked great smelled great was wearing tight yoga pants and tank top. I was in a pair of sweatshorts and tshirt. She asked if she could use the bathroom first. She went into the bathroom and left the door open while she peed talking to me I'm thinking wow this may go pretty well. She came out asked what position I wanted to cuddle first. Told her you pick first she said spoon me I freaked out because I already had an erection but I laid down behind her put my arm around her stomach keeping some space. She drove herself back into me I said sorry I'm hard she said it happens no worries. And hour in she asked if I'd mind if she took her yoga pants off they were making her sweat. I said no problem I don't mind. She took off her yoga pants to show me she had no panties on laid down in front of me wiggling her ass against me. I ask can I take my pants off as well she said if you do it's extra but she doesn't mind. I didn't ask how much and kicked them off. Before I could put my arm around her she was scooting down to give me a BJ. She let me play with her a little and lick her but told me no full sex. I was happy with it. I asked her if she'd be okay with me posting about it she said she didn't mind me posting but she is selective with who she does what with so not to post who she is sorry but at the moment I can't share her she said to me 95% of her sessions are cuddle only she just felt in-line with me and enjoyed my energy. Whatever that means. Anyways I'm seeing her again this week for another two hours let's see how it goes this time. BTW she is a very hippy looking skinny dreadlocks white girl but like she said herself she needs a connection with a person to go further.

Razorr99
10-18-22, 11:59
I have a session with this member later this week. Has anyone seen her that would have any info or advice? I will report my experiences after the session.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensual

Plex10
10-18-22, 20:40
I have a session with this member later this week. Has anyone seen her that would have any info or advice? I will report my experiences after the session.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensualI haven't but she's on my list. Hope things go great!

Ballsagna
10-18-22, 21:27
I tried to PM you about her but your mailbox is full. Message me if you want and I can tell you about my experience with her, which was a while (over a year) ago.

LatinLuvr
10-19-22, 00:08

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensualPM me. I've been seeing her for years.

Ren67
10-19-22, 07:39
I tried to PM you about her but your mailbox is full. Message me if you want and I can tell you about my experience with her, which was a while (over a year) ago.Clear your mail tried to send you a message.

JackOutlaw
10-19-22, 23:22
So had a session this last week for a cuddle. Contacted her very easy to setup. Booked for a two hour cuddle. She arrived at my hotel and she looked great smelled great was wearing tight yoga pants and tank top. I was in a pair of sweatshorts and tshirt. She asked if she could use the bathroom first. She went into the bathroom and left the door open while she peed talking to me I'm thinking wow this may go pretty well. She came out asked what position I wanted to cuddle first. Told her you pick first she said spoon me I freaked out because I already had an erection but I laid down behind her put my arm around her stomach keeping some space. She drove herself back into me I said sorry I'm hard she said it happens no worries. And hour in she asked if I'd mind if she took her yoga pants off they were making her sweat. I said no problem I don't mind. She took off her yoga pants to show me she had no panties on laid down in front of me wiggling her ass against me. I ask can I take my pants off as well she said if you do it's extra but she doesn't mind. I didn't ask how much and kicked them off. Before I could put my arm around her she was scooting down to give me a BJ. She let me play with her a little and lick her but told me no full sex. I was happy with it. I asked her if she'd be okay with me posting about it she said she didn't mind me posting but she is selective with who she does what with so not to post who she is sorry but at the moment I can't share her she said to me 95% of her sessions are cuddle only she just felt in-line with me and enjoyed my energy. Whatever that means. Anyways I'm seeing her again this week for another two hours let's see how it goes this time. BTW she is a very hippy looking skinny dreadlocks white girl but like she said herself she needs a connection with a person to go further.I won't ask you her name since she wants to be UTR, but the description you gave doesn't match any cuddlers in Orlando. If you're using Cuddle Comfort, that is.

JackOutlaw
10-19-22, 23:23

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensualI had a session with her, it was nice but maybe could've gone further. Pm for details, I'd love to know how your session goes. I may see her again depending.

UtahLedgend2
10-20-22, 10:11
This lady is in Orlando Friday to Sunday at a Hotel. I have not seen this lady.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softteddy33

Plex10
10-20-22, 11:43

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softteddy33I assume she messaged you as well. I can't see her this week but sounds like there def fun to be had.

SwaggyD
10-20-22, 11:45
Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.

JackOutlaw
10-20-22, 12:04
Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.Gabi is extremely YMMV, PM for details.

JackOutlaw
10-20-22, 12:07
I assume she messaged you as well. I can't see her this week but sounds like there def fun to be had.Yup she messaged me too, she's definitely looking for business LOL. Never had a session with her, but she is giving off WG vibes.

LatinOrl
10-20-22, 12:10
So far comms are hit or miss, I have message her on the site but she takes long to reply at times. Every time I mention a booking she goes silent. This is my experience so far but there have been posts of her below.

Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.

Coozie
10-20-22, 12:24

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softteddy33She has messaged me four or five times in the past few months and I am in Tampa. I have always ignored her messages because I don't find her attractive. I would put high odds on her being a player. Though.

AnonMike56
10-20-22, 12:45
Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.Same PM me as well.

PapiCholo
10-20-22, 13:06
Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.

TheDaddy718
10-20-22, 13:13
She has messaged me four or five times in the past few months and I am in Tampa. I have always ignored her messages because I don't find her attractive. I would put high odds on her being a player. Though.She definitely seems like she's selling more than just cuddling, but I haven't tried her out.

Anyone have any info on ZenChrissy?

CDieselD
10-20-22, 13:41
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MorganMont81

Anyone met this one? Would be interested in hearing details. Thanks.

AnonMike56
10-20-22, 16:53
Has anyone ever gotten a cuddle session with her https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pastygirl#about-tab.

HyperPiper
10-20-22, 17:06
Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.Send me your novel as well lmao.

AnonMike56
10-20-22, 17:37
Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.Can I get that novel 2.

SwaggyD
10-20-22, 18:16
Thanks to all those who tried to pm me I've deleted some messages I'll message you individually, hopefully there's good news I'm looking forward to reading that novel LOL.

WillPayForFun
10-20-22, 18:20
Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.I placed my Amazon order for your novel and looking forward to reading it. I appreciate you sharing PC.

Ballsagna
10-20-22, 18:57
I believe ZenChrissy is also a bodyrub girl, so that may provide some insight.

https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2268403

She definitely seems like she's selling more than just cuddling, but I haven't tried her out.

Anyone have any info on ZenChrissy?

JackOutlaw
10-20-22, 19:05

https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2268403I'm so stupid. I never realized that Alexa and ZenChrissy are the same person LMAO. So there you go. A confirmed extra-curricular cuddler. I'll have to try her sometime.

DPiddy
10-21-22, 01:05
I've tried to schedule with her some time ago, but she flaked. I tried scheduling her tonight and she did the same thing. Waste of time.

JackOutlaw
10-21-22, 08:14
Getting a lot of messages about Gabi (understandable) so without going into too much detail, I will post my intel here:

Gabi used to be on SA (she may still be on there, I don't have the patience to check) so she is more of a Sugar Baby than a Working Girl. I do not know the last time she offered any services / extras, but when she did it was between the $$ range. Umbrella included.

My sessions with her have been some over-the-pants rubbing / grinding but that was after we talked for a while. Nothing was prepositioned. During our talks she says a lot of guys who reach out are creepy and she declines so just be normal. If you do try to get extras, make sure you have the $$ but other than that I cannot guarantee that you'll get anything more than a cuddle. Her priorities seem to have shifted from a year ago when she was on SA. If you like a challenge, go for it. If you're looking for a desperate cuddler who will give you a discounted HE, going to have to try someone else.

WadeUncle
10-21-22, 09:24
She has messaged me four or five times in the past few months and I am in Tampa. I have always ignored her messages because I don't find her attractive. I would put high odds on her being a player. Though.I've seen her and it was a good time. You all are smart enough to understand.

WadeUncle
10-21-22, 11:26
I've tried to schedule with her some time ago, but she flaked. I tried scheduling her tonight and she did the same thing. Waste of time.Her body rub sessions earn her more than her cuddles so she's always going to the highest bidder.

WadeUncle
10-21-22, 11:27
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MorganMont81

Anyone met this one? Would be interested in hearing details. Thanks.Just a cuddle for me. A great cuddle though. I do plan on seeing her again. Could be different for you gentlemen.

JackOutlaw
10-21-22, 11:44
Getting a lot of messages about Gabi (understandable) so without going into too much detail, I will post my intel here:

Gabi used to be on SA (she may still be on there, I don't have the patience to check) so she is more of a Sugar Baby than a Working Girl. I do not know the last time she offered any services / extras, but when she did it was between the $$ range. Umbrella included.

My sessions with her have been some over-the-pants rubbing / grinding but that was after we talked for a while. Nothing was prepositioned. During our talks she says a lot of guys who reach out are creepy and she declines so just be normal. If you do try to get extras, make sure you have the $$ but other than that I cannot guarantee that you'll get anything more than a cuddle. Her priorities seem to have shifted from a year ago when she was on SA. If you like a challenge, go for it. If you're looking for a desperate cuddler who will give you a discounted HE, going to have to try someone else.Idk why it looks like my post was edited, but I did not mean " I typed $$ $$ as in 400.

Bertil
10-21-22, 13:38
I'm thinking of signing up but are the sites free? Is it a pay for credits to chat type of site or monthly fees? Just wondering.

Plex10
10-21-22, 13:41
I'm thinking of signing up but are the sites free? Is it a pay for credits to chat type of site or monthly fees? Just wondering.There seems to be about 3 sites, but the most popular is CuddleComfort. Its free so far for me, I can send messages etc.

HyperPiper
10-21-22, 13:47
I'm thinking of signing up but are the sites free? Is it a pay for credits to chat type of site or monthly fees? Just wondering.CuddleComfort is free as Plex said. I was able to talk to 1-2 people on there.

Bertil
10-21-22, 15:41
There seems to be about 3 sites, but the most popular is CuddleComfort. Its free so far for me, I can send messages etc.

CuddleComfort is free as Plex said. I was able to talk to 1-2 people on there.Sounds good thanks fellas! Will have to give it a shot.

Maurice113
10-21-22, 22:59
First post here. I'm in the ST. Pete area myself. However I respect the cuddle game up here. In my experience and opinion you can read between the subliminal messages and thirst trap pictures of cleavage and when they show you thier tongue rings / piercing when they stick Thier tongue out. However with that being said you must not be pushy and have no expectations of anything going further than a cuddle. They are not stupid and no full well most of us want extras. I've had a 75% success rate due to being patient, respectful, and accommodating.

Plex10
10-22-22, 21:47
First post here. I'm in the ST. Pete area myself. However I respect the cuddle game up here. In my experience and opinion you can read between the subliminal messages and thirst trap pictures of cleavage and when they show you thier tongue rings / piercing when they stick Thier tongue out. However with that being said you must not be pushy and have no expectations of anything going further than a cuddle. They are not stupid and no full well most of us want extras. I've had a 75% success rate due to being patient, respectful, and accommodating.I think someone compared the cuddle scene to bodyrubs. Going in for one thing but hoping for the other. Cuddling is VERY Intimate compared to bodyrubs. Its quite diffcult to be patient while rubbing you're junk against her, rubbing her lower back down to thighs, and intertwining your legs with hers. Two warms bodies. Doing this for a full hour is tough man, one would hope something comes out of it.

Finding one that you can get extras with, especially FS is huge win.Good luck out there.

WadeUncle
10-24-22, 21:54
I think someone compared the cuddle scene to bodyrubs. Going in for one thing but hoping for the other. Cuddling is VERY Intimate compared to bodyrubs. Its quite diffcult to be patient while rubbing you're junk against her, rubbing her lower back down to thighs, and intertwining your legs with hers. Two warms bodies. Doing this for a full hour is tough man, one would hope something comes out of it.

Finding one that you can get extras with, especially FS is huge win.Good luck out there.I've been cuddling for about 4 years and the experiences have run the gamut. I've seen a lot of them. I've had a really good time with plenty. My first experience was lovely and while it was just a cuddle, by the second visit she was allowing me to self-serve in front of her. My second experience she offered to go topless for extra but didn't do FS. My third experience she wouldn't do anything during the session but at the end ask me if there was anywhere I needed to be and we did FS. She became my booty call for 1. 5 years.

I've had cuddlers fight for my attention. I've had some I thought were down and weren't at all. I've had some talk about nothing but guys being too creepy and as soon as I lay down their all over me.

There are some pros doing it. Those are the ones I'm likely to give you all a heads up about, but most are moms and wives and for one reason or another are missing something from their significant others. I'm not going to put their business on this board.

My best advice is to go in with no expectations on every encounter. That way you don't get disappointed.

AmgPhilly63
10-24-22, 22:18
I've smashed no less than 10 girls from CC. I'd say it's about 60% are down to at least make out with you as long as your not a slob.

LatinLuvr
10-24-22, 23:25
I've been cuddling for about 4 years and the experiences have run the gamut. I've seen a lot of them. I've had a really good time with plenty. My first experience was lovely and while it was just a cuddle, by the second visit she was allowing me to self-serve in front of her. My second experience she offered to go topless for extra but didn't do FS. My third experience she wouldn't do anything during the session but at the end ask me if there was anywhere I needed to be and we did FS. She became my booty call for 1. 5 years.

I've had cuddlers fight for my attention. I've had some I thought were down and weren't at all. I've had some talk about nothing but guys being too creepy and as soon as I lay down their all over me.

There are some pros doing it. Those are the ones I'm likely to give you all a heads up about, but most are moms and wives and for one reason or another are missing something from their significant others. I'm not going to put their business on this board.

My best advice is to go in with no expectations on every encounter. That way you don't get disappointed.Well said.

LatinLuvr
10-25-22, 11:01
I've scheduled a time with her but if anyone has seen her before I'd love a recap feel free to PM me.

Bertil
10-25-22, 14:12
I signed up and was browsing the site but damn there's not much talent on there to choose from. I saw a few girls on there that I recognized from Seeking and an escort. This one right here will let you bareback her for sure.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cp25gf

Just make sure you throw her in the shower. From what I remember her hygiene was not the best.

Johnny Raw
10-25-22, 22:14
I've scheduled a time with her but if anyone has seen her before I'd love a recap feel free to PM me.Let us know how it goes. I have a trip planned to Orlando in a few weeks and if she's down, I'm down.

Riphamiltonyes
10-30-22, 06:49

https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2268403Anyone willing to pm a review? Happy to pm my experiences with others as well.

Member #6595
10-30-22, 20:45
Let us know how it goes. I have a trip planned to Orlando in a few weeks and if she's down, I'm down.She can be a challenge to get in contact with. I sent one message that she responded to a month later saying she would like to speak by phone. It's already been another week, but yet we haven't even been able to get that set up yet.

LatinLuvr
10-31-22, 12:26
Let us know how it goes. I have a trip planned to Orlando in a few weeks and if she's down, I'm down.She is cuddle only. No grinding, no hands in private areas just cuddles. She didn't seem to mind my hard on. She also let me rub the booty a bit but that's it. She is a good cuddle tho so maybe more on multiple visits idk.

AfternoonDLite
10-31-22, 18:16
Has any one had a visit with this little cutie? She goes.

Out of her way to say no sexual advances, but gives off a different vibe (in the pics). I will probably book a visit with her next week when I get back to town. Thanks and keep safe.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pmedina24

Gander0101
11-01-22, 06:31
I've scheduled a time with her but if anyone has seen her before I'd love a recap feel free to PM me.Wow cuddle only. She must have changed her ways. Back in the day she was a popular otown Ho that was up for everything.

Plex10
11-01-22, 10:34
Has any one had a visit with this little cutie? She goes.

Out of her way to say no sexual advances, but gives off a different vibe (in the pics). I will probably book a visit with her next week when I get back to town. Thanks and keep safe.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pmedina24I don't see any sexual vibes in her pics honestly. Does she look attractive, YES. I think most try to look appealing to the eyes to attract guys. Doesn't mean anything else is offered tho.

JBig007
11-01-22, 21:06
I assume she messaged you as well. I can't see her this week but sounds like there def fun to be had.I received a text from her a couple of times. We text a few times and she included extra pics. Seems she was in between Clearwater and Orlando. I wasn't available on the weekends but I am definitely interested in seeing her as well as Gabi.

ImmCat
11-01-22, 21:38
She is cuddle only. No grinding, no hands in private areas just cuddles. She didn't seem to mind my hard on. She also let me rub the booty a bit but that's it. She is a good cuddle tho so maybe more on multiple visits idk.Can confirm, cuddle only. Frustratingly so.

Whiskeysours
11-02-22, 07:51
Wow cuddle only. She must have changed her ways. Back in the day she was a popular otown Ho that was up for everything.We're talking about CaribbeanQueen right? Been thinking about reaching out, anyone else seen her back in the day and can report? PM if prefer.

Johnny Raw
11-02-22, 09:17
We're talking about CaribbeanQueen right? Been thinking about reaching out, anyone else seen her back in the day and can report? PM if prefer.I second this request. Suckas gots to know.

GuessWho22
11-02-22, 12:10
I reached out to warmnsensual. She also does body rubs, can anyone confirm and is she worth it?

Coozie
11-02-22, 14:13
Here's one in Tampa, also advertising for housecleaning on Craigslist.

I have received BBBJ or more from several ladies who only advertised on Craigslist for housecleaning. She has posted similar ads in the past but it has been a few months since the last post.

I had one housecleaning lady go off on me in an email once saying I only clean, nothing else. I never suggested anything but evidently enough guys are hitting them up for sex in their initial message that she quickly figured out the reality of Craigslist ads. She deleted her ad within a day and never returned.

Since these ads don't stay up for more than a few weeks at the longest, she included a photo from her cuddle site ad. Most of her cuddle site photos are the same just different color shorts. If she was just about cleaning, she wouldn't be posting a photo of her body in shorts and a half tshirt. The same could be said about her cuddle site profile.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/bambolinabriny

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/res/d/night-and-weekend-woman-housecleaner/7552536579.html

Johnny Raw
11-12-22, 21:48
She got got. Banned.

https://adultsearch.com/florida/orlando/body-rubs/2268403

DrP60
11-12-22, 22:50
She got got. Banned.Lots of energy, just not sure if the ROI is worth it 😳.

Whydou Care
11-13-22, 09:33
Anyone try Loving_Embrace interesting, was in Deltona now Lakemary PM if you have. Thanks.

Plex10
11-13-22, 13:12
Anyone try Loving_Embrace interesting, was in Deltona now Lakemary PM if you have. Thanks.Haven't seen her but, Says she does double cuddle for a first time visit. Wondering if that includes the 1 hr fee. If so, might but worth checking out.

LatinOrl
11-13-22, 14:07
So I have been speaking with her and have a session schedule with her today. Her rate is more like just to bring clients to chat, the double cuddle is $$ and she has 3 different friends / other cuddlers that will do the session. She also provides a massage for an additional. 6 during the 1 hr session which I passed for now.

Latin Orl.

Haven't seen her but, Says she does double cuddle for a first time visit. Wondering if that includes the 1 hr fee. If so, might but worth checking out.

FireBreather
11-13-22, 15:46
Anyone try Loving_Embrace interesting, was in Deltona now Lakemary PM if you have. Thanks.I'd be appreciative for a PM as well. Good location for me.

LatinOrl
11-13-22, 15:53
I'd be appreciative for a PM as well. Good location for me.Have a session schedule, will report after.

MrBreeder2
11-13-22, 16:08
Does anyone who travels frequently have Chicago or Midwest recs?

AnonMike56
11-13-22, 21:27
Anyone try Loving_Embrace interesting, was in Deltona now Lakemary PM if you have. Thanks.Would also like a pm if someone finds out.

JimDandy8392
11-14-22, 10:06
Would also like a pm if someone finds out.Seeing her today.

LatinLuvr
11-14-22, 22:53
Seeing her today.Did you end up seeing her? How did it go? Feel free to pm me.

LatinOrl
11-15-22, 18:58
Here is another option if you want to cuddle, the ad might imply some extras might be available.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/kissimmee-body-rubs-cuddling-bikini/7557826353.html

Latin.

JohnSmith1855
11-15-22, 20:21
Here is another option if you want to cuddle, the ad might imply some extras might be available.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/kissimmee-body-rubs-cuddling-bikini/7557826353.html

Latin.Well actually she is on Cuddle Comfort her profile status reads "cp25 gf's account has been temporarily paused".

Ballsagna
11-15-22, 23:09
She's also on SA as a sugar baby, or least there was previously some discussion about her.

Well actually she is on Cuddle Comfort her profile status reads "cp25 gf's account has been temporarily paused".

Whiskeysours
11-15-22, 23:26
If you had to guess the percentage of cuddlers who bang their clients what would you say, 50%, 75%, higher? Or is it just one or two hoes?

PapiCholo
11-15-22, 23:28
If you had to guess the percentage of cuddlers who bang their clients what would you say, 50%, 75%, higher? Or is it just one or two hoes?I'm 1 for 1 so far. It took two visits to crack the code but I was able to reach nirvana with her.

Ballsagna
11-16-22, 01:31
Generally, I would say a much lower percentage actually offer it up as an option to all their clients. I really think it is more of a YMMV situation depending on your ability to connect with them and also excite them. But for sure there are some that just simply offer it up for some tips.

A few years ago when I started with the cuddling, I had a much higher closing percentage, probably around 75%. But now, it's actually been a little while since I've closed the deal with a new cuddler. Cuddling has gotten too popular recently and girls are charging more and offering less, and I think they are now more skeptical of guys' intentions.

If you had to guess the percentage of cuddlers who bang their clients what would you say, 50%, 75%, higher? Or is it just one or two hoes?

HyperPiper
11-16-22, 21:43
I booked her for this weekend and wanted to know if there's anything I should be aware of? Someone messaged me about her but if there's any more info on her. Any tips or anything would be appreciated!

Bertil
11-16-22, 22:37
She's also on SA as a sugar baby, or least there was previously some discussion about her.She also did not want to suck cock when I met her because of the precum. But she allowed BBFS with CIP go figure.

JackOutlaw
11-16-22, 22:48
If you had to guess the percentage of cuddlers who bang their clients what would you say, 50%, 75%, higher? Or is it just one or two hoes?It's YMMV with cuddling, I'd say the percentage of cuddlers who are ACTUAL SWs is maybe 5-10%? The rest usually start out as genuinely platonic until they find a guy who is charismatic and bold enough to push boundaries. Then it comes down to preference. There are a lot of cuddlers especially on CC who will straight up end a session and report you if you even hint at "skin to skin" contact. Your best bet is to start platonic with all of them (unless you know for a fact that they are a SW like cp25, SoftTeddy, or ZenChrissy) and just play the slow game. Pay attention to any signals. Honestly, cuddling is great for honing your skills or learning to be more in tune with a woman's body. When you finally do unlock the gate, it is so satisfying. Of course, there are quicker and cheaper ways to get the rocks off, but the thrill of the hunt is undeniable.

Johnny Raw
11-16-22, 23:43
CP's in Marietta, Ga. Now.

She also did not want to suck cock when I met her because of the precum. But she allowed BBFS with CIP go figure.

JackOutlaw
11-18-22, 23:43
A lot of "I'm thinking of booking so-and-so" and "I have a session with her" and yet no one leaves a report. Guys, with cuddlers you are not really going to find intel from members unless the cuddler is known from another site. You'll have to provide what your experience is. It's almost all TOFTT. Got a ton of dudes messaging me about cuddlers, just book a session and find out for yourself. This is an incredibly inconsistent market.

JackOutlaw
11-20-22, 06:44
I've smashed no less than 10 girls from CC. I'd say it's about 60% are down to at least make out with you as long as your not a slob.Do you care to give any intel or experiences, reviews, accounts, anything?

WadeUncle
11-20-22, 13:15
I've had quite a bit of success with girls who were on cuddle sites and are still there. I'm reluctant to review most of them because they generally aren't pros. Most have real jobs and real families and I'm respecting their privacy in the way they're respecting mine. It is YMMV. There are some pros on there and they've pretty much been reviewed here already. This might not be the best way for some of us to get what we want and that's ok.

JackOutlaw
11-20-22, 14:21
I've had quite a bit of success with girls who were on cuddle sites and are still there. I'm reluctant to review most of them because they generally aren't pros. Most have real jobs and real families and I'm respecting their privacy in the way they're respecting mine. It is YMMV. There are some pros on there and they've pretty much been reviewed here already. This might not be the best way for some of us to get what we want and that's ok.This might as well be the UTR thread. I've said in the past, there's not really a great point to this thread because of the reasons you stated. Most of the girls are YMMV, some of them are genuinely nice ladies who you wouldn't want to put out there while others are pros who couldn't care less. Hell, even with some pros, their rates vary from client to client based on howuch they like the dude. Some will get charged ridiculously high while others get benefits with no charge (I know from experience). It's a futile endeavor to give / get any real info and the only way to know is to simply book a session yourself. Or skip all the BS and go to an AMP or other for the same price, consistent (mostly) experience, and less mystery.

Jordang
11-20-22, 15:50
If you are paying them, they are pros. Heck, CC even calls them "pro. ".

The only reason to not provide a review here is because part of you believes you got something that the gent before or after you didn't due to a combination of your looks and charm.

I get not getting into an acronym game in this thread but since we all know why we are here, at least provide a go / no-go review. Similar to how we would handle some licensed masseuses / establishments.

WadeUncle
11-20-22, 15:53
If you are paying them, they are pros. Heck, CC even calls them "pro. ".

The only reason to not provide a review here is because part of you believes you got something that the gent before or after you didn't due to a combination of your looks and charm.

I get not getting into an acronym game in this thread but since we all know why we are here, at least provide a go / no-go review. Similar to how we would handle some licensed masseuses / establishments.I haven't paid all of them and some have turned into ongoing non-paid situation. Regardless. No one owes anyone on this board any information. I'll continue to provide information I'm comfortable providing and if anyone has an issue with that, that's a personal choice you'll have to work out yourself.

AnonMike56
12-05-22, 00:38
Anyone have any luck with Gabi looking to book soon pm me.

Labowski
12-05-22, 12:01
Anyone have any luck with Gabi looking to book soon pm me.She is pretty much only cuddling unless you have very deep pockets. I was able to convince her and yes it was great but. I was already there when we discussed donation. It was $$ Listened to the little head.

Whiskeysours
12-05-22, 12:16
Appreciate exchanging PMs with some of you gents on a lot of these pros. It confirms what's already been said here, that there's a lot of screwing and extracurriculars going on behind closed doors. The innocent looking ones could turn out to be freaky, you just never know. Also safe to say that we shouldn't feel special cause if she's banging you she's probably spreading them legs wide for others! Be safe out there.

Theiikg89
12-07-22, 14:36
Seeing her today.How did it go? I'm thinking about booking? I seen your review on her cc page.

Jordang
12-08-22, 21:26
Scheduled to see her this weekend at her downtown incall (hotel).

She messaged me and was quick to send her phone number instead of chatting. Her English on the phone was more than servicable. She asked what I wanted but I declined to get into specifics. She offered to spend the first 20 min on a massage.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Mariana93

RobertJdn
12-09-22, 11:45
Anyone see Effectshonit? DM if you want.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/effectshonit

Carrots
12-12-22, 16:14
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Marlyn

Saw her a couple times, great personality and cuddle buddy. Pics are accurate. She doesn't wear makeup during sessions, but personally don't think she needs it. Extras are available, but not worth it IMO. Basic HE for $$. Might help if you are fluent in Spanish as her English is very limited.

Ren67
12-12-22, 21:30
I see her account is deactivated. What ever happened there?

Ren67
12-12-22, 21:33
Anyone see Effectshonit? DM if you want.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/effectshonitI haven't seen her but I am pretty sure she also advertises on adult search under body rubs. I think she was using the name Brea? Not a 100% though.

CDieselD
12-13-22, 09:42
Scheduled to see her this weekend at her downtown incall (hotel).

She messaged me and was quick to send her phone number instead of chatting. Her English on the phone was more than servicable. She asked what I wanted but I declined to get into specifics. She offered to spend the first 20 min on a massage.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Mariana93Following up to see if there was anything notable, feel free to dm.

AfternoonDLite
12-13-22, 12:48
Just wondering if any one has seen or heard from her. I mostly want to know if her in call is safe? I know that she is not Orlando, but some of y'all may think she is worth the drive. Feel free to DM if preferred.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Daisycuddle

Thank you and stay safe.

Explorer407
12-13-22, 14:37
Can someone PM and tell me about their experience with GabiComfort? Thanks.

Cdmail32
12-13-22, 17:47
I meet up with her and she is straight to the point. Not sure why she doesn't just post on STG, LOL. Her incall is safe and she only sees people during the day.

Just wondering if any one has seen or heard from her. I mostly want to know if her in call is safe? I know that she is not Orlando, but some of y'all may think she is worth the drive. Feel free to DM if preferred.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Daisycuddle

Thank you and stay safe.

LouisHernandez
12-14-22, 14:00
Check out this one:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Brittney_CO

Obviously super hot but do you see any FS possibilities? I'm not in this for anything less than that. For a girl this hot I would be willing to try a few sessions to get to FS. I'm 47 and in good shape / reasonably good looking.

She does say:

*Strictly platonic, no exceptions.

JackOutlaw
12-15-22, 05:45
Check out this one:

Obviously super hot but do you see any FS possibilities? I'm not in this for anything less than that. For a girl this hot I would be willing to try a few sessions to get to FS. I'm 47 and in good shape / reasonably good looking.

She does say:

*Strictly platonic, no exceptions.How exactly are we going to give you info on some chick who lives in Colorado. Are you lost?

Coozie
12-15-22, 12:21
Check out this one:

She does say:

*Strictly platonic, no exceptions.The answers are in this thread, if you read through it and take the time to understand what guys have written. One that is probably the most important. If you go to see a cuddle chick with the expectation that you will hook up, it likely isn't going to go well and you are going to be disappointed. Someone said that in this thread and that person is correct.

As for this chick in Colorado, she has been on the cuddle site for two and a half years. A few things come to mind, the first being that she's probably hooked up with at least one guy during that time. She's been on the site for a long time; she knows why guys are coming to see her. There was a girl on the cuddle site in Jacksonville, who has since deleted her account, who basically put a rant on her profile back in August complaining that pretty much every guy was putting the move on her and that many were blatantly asking about sex in their initial messages. I doubt she is the only one who experience this. If you have game, make her feel comfortable and take the time to figure out how to unlock her, then you can probably hook up with her in some way if you are persistent. She looks like a head case so if you figure her out, it could be fun. She also only has five karma posts which makes me wonder if she is overly controlling or frigid. Only way to find out is to roll the dice and go see her. Good luck!

This one is also in Denver. Her profile screams player.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cc_mardeau

Bjceb
12-15-22, 13:26
Imagine that a guy wanting and hoping for sex with a girl that is willing to lay in bed and touch each other. Shocking!

Stay safe and have fun!

The answers are in this thread, if you read through it and take the time to understand what guys have written. One that is probably the most important. If you go to see a cuddle chick with the expectation that you will hook up, it likely isn't going to go well and you are going to be disappointed. Someone said that in this thread and that person is correct.

As for this chick in Colorado, she has been on the cuddle site for two and a half years. A few things come to mind, the first being that she's probably hooked up with at least one guy during that time. She's been on the site for a long time; she knows why guys are coming to see her. There was a girl on the cuddle site in Jacksonville, who has since deleted her account, who basically put a rant on her profile back in August complaining that pretty much every guy was putting the move on her and that many were blatantly asking about sex in their initial messages. I doubt she is the only one who experience this. If you have game, make her feel comfortable and take the time to figure out how to unlock her, then you can probably hook up with her in some way if you are persistent. She looks like a head case so if you figure her out, it could be fun. She also only has five karma posts which makes me wonder if she is overly controlling or frigid. Only way to find out is to roll the dice and go see her. Good luck!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cc_mardeau

LouisHernandez
12-16-22, 15:13
The answers are in this thread, if you read through it and take the time to understand what guys have written. One that is probably the most important. If you go to see a cuddle chick with the expectation that you will hook up, it likely isn't going to go well and you are going to be disappointed. Someone said that in this thread and that person is correct.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cc_mardeauGood summary. I've messaged two girls so far and no response. Then I've gotten messages out of the blue from 2 girls simply b / c I viewed their profile. I'm thinking the ones a little more proactive are more likely to be "unlocked" as you say. Thoughts?

GuessWho22
12-22-22, 11:28
She's back on. I saw her. She gave me a BBBJ and a body rub. She did say that her happy endings depend on the client.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Marlyn

Saw her a couple times, great personality and cuddle buddy. Pics are accurate. She doesn't wear makeup during sessions, but personally don't think she needs it. Extras are available, but not worth it IMO. Basic HE for $$. Might help if you are fluent in Spanish as her English is very limited.

Cameraeyez
12-22-22, 15:12
Has anyone had experience with EMS_Cuddles? She has 24 Karma and all of the them are glowing reviews. Just want to see if anyone on here has had any experience with her and can shed some light on your experience. Please feel free to PM me any details.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ems_cuddles

Bertil
12-22-22, 20:44
She's back on. I saw her. She gave me a BBBJ and a body rub. She did say that her happy endings depend on the client.When I tried to hit her up she said she would not be back in Orlando for a few months. But I figured she would be a decent time just from our interaction.

ThaaAtOne
12-24-22, 01:04
She's back on. I saw her. She gave me a BBBJ and a body rub. She did say that her happy endings depend on the client.She has changed her handle to Jade_Queen. Young Colombian girl who travels to different cities with her sister (Mariana93). Had a sesh with her while she was in Orlando. The hotel room was a mess. Kinda turned off when I got there. Loves strong cuddles. Doesn't allow roaming hands. She quoted $$ extra for HJ. Don't think I'll repeat.

ThaaAtOne
12-24-22, 01:06
Has anyone had experience with EMS_Cuddles? She has 24 Karma and all of the them are glowing reviews. Just want to see if anyone on here has had any experience with her and can shed some light on your experience. Please feel free to PM me any details.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ems_cuddlesLevel headed girl. Strictly platonic. No codes to be broken here. Def not into any extras.

JackOutlaw
12-24-22, 08:50
She's back on. I saw her. She gave me a BBBJ and a body rub. She did say that her happy endings depend on the client.Your title said "Re: Warmnsensual" but you replied to a post talking about Marlyn / Jade_Queen. So who exactly are you talking about? Warmnsensual and Marlyn are two different people.

Whydou Care
12-27-22, 09:00
Anyone have any cuddles with this one? Says guest only.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/KayAdam1188

ThaaAtOne
12-28-22, 00:43
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/JbLove

Let me preface this by saying, you need A LOT of patience with this one. Communication is poor and it's hard to get her to commit. But once you do, lots of fun can be had. And you KNOW the kinda fun I'm talking about LOL.

Ballsagna
12-28-22, 00:55
I hung out with her a couple times like 2 years ago. She also had some ads for bodyrubs at that time I believe going by the name of Ruby.

She is big on upselling, which I found to be a complete turnoff. First time was okay since she was upfront about asking for a tip. Second time I met her, she wanted to shower first and then smoke a cig and then partake in some party favors. And when it was time to cuddle, after 5 minutes she said the time was up.

She kept texting me after that to meet but I never responded again. At that time, she was cute with a thick sexy body, but the upselling and lack of consideration was not my style. Maybe she changed, but when I met her, she was all about the money (I don't blame her for that) but she lacked consideration and manners which I find to be off-putting.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/JbLove

Let me preface this by saying, you need A LOT of patience with this one. Communication is poor and it's hard to get her to commit. But once you do, lots of fun can be had. And you KNOW the kinda fun I'm talking about LOL.

Whydou Care
01-06-23, 06:26
Anyone have and intel on this one? She is coming to orlando and left me a message.

Whiskeysours
01-06-23, 11:59
Anyone have and intel on this one? She is coming to orlando and left me a message.Might also make sense to check the boards from wherever she's visiting from.

Whydou Care
01-06-23, 12:52
Might also make sense to check the boards from wherever she's visiting from.I have and not many area's even have a cuddle site I searched the city boards for cuddle and name with nothing helpful also have posted in areas with no response.

ArturoFuente
01-07-23, 10:50
Anyone have and intel on this one? She is coming to orlando and left me a message.I communicated with her prior to her last visit. When I alluded to the fact that I might want more, her response was along the lines of "we can talk about it". I ended up not pulling the trigger due to other commitments but it seems she probably has a menu.

TIA for sharing any intel you gain.

AF.

Lokosaso
01-11-23, 06:09
Have seen her before and continued relationship with her. She has a fat ass and nice tits only bad was her breath isn't that fresh, other than that she's a great fuck and a good time, her baby daddy just died so menu should be wide open as she has a bus load of kids, money talks with this one, the times I fucked her she wasnt so fresh in all of her orifices that's why I stopped seeing her, kinda like she was being came in daily then going out and having her own fun kinda nasty if you think into it I just couldn't take it.

I hung out with her a couple times like 2 years ago. She also had some ads for bodyrubs at that time I believe going by the name of Ruby.

She is big on upselling, which I found to be a complete turnoff. First time was okay since she was upfront about asking for a tip. Second time I met her, she wanted to shower first and then smoke a cig and then partake in some party favors. And when it was time to cuddle, after 5 minutes she said the time was up.

She kept texting me after that to meet but I never responded again. At that time, she was cute with a thick sexy body, but the upselling and lack of consideration was not my style. Maybe she changed, but when I met her, she was all about the money (I don't blame her for that) but she lacked consideration and manners which I find to be off-putting.

Whydou Care
01-18-23, 12:56
Looks like some new cuddlers in the last month now. Yara45 , kerlinda to name a few plus a few who are visiting.

ThaaAtOne
01-18-23, 18:38
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Lola25

Looks familiar, but can't figure it out. Will try to get in communication with her. Based off pictures, seems like fun could be had.

Whydou Care
01-25-23, 12:15
Yara45 looks new I left message but haven't heard back.

Plex10
01-25-23, 12:49
Any intel on this one? Seems like fun.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LizzyLee

RedWhiteBlue
01-25-23, 13:42

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LizzyLeeIt's been at least three years since I met her on SA. She is very easy going. Definitely fun to be had.

OdinsBeard78
01-25-23, 16:49
I had made an appointment with her a few days back. We confirmed the date and she even confirmed the day before. The morning of I don't hear from her but I decided to drive to winter park just in case maybe she was getting ready and didn't want to miss my time. Total waste of time. No call no show until 3 hours after the appointment time when she says she got called into work late the night before and over slept. No I'm sorry no lets make it up. Maybe it was an off day for her but I would expect at the least an offer to reschedule quickly. Guess she doesn't need my $$.

Anyway, she's also on SA now with a similar name on her profile. Same pictures on each profile.

As always YMMV and idk, I love thick girls so I may try again because I'm dumb.

ThaaAtOne
01-25-23, 23:28
I had made an appointment with her a few days back. We confirmed the date and she even confirmed the day before....Love her look and kinda enjoy fooling around with chunky girls. But she is cold af & not very personable (via messages). So, I kinda left her on read.

ThaaAtOne
01-25-23, 23:29

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LizzyLee

It's been at least three years since I met her on SA. She is very easy going. Definitely fun to be had.Lots of fun to be had.

WadeUncle
01-26-23, 10:43
Lots of fun to be had.I can confirm this as well.

Plex10
01-26-23, 14:11
Lots of fun to be had.

I can confirm this as well.Seems like she's only doing doubles, I'll inquire maybe take the plunge.

Kstron
01-27-23, 05:45
Anyone has info on her?

ThaaAtOne
01-29-23, 11:53
Anyone has info on her?https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Loving_Embrace

Where my OG massage parlor patrons at? I'm 90% certain Loving Embrace & Effectshonit are the the sisters of the family HandzofGold (lily). Anyway, Loving Embrace does duos with her sister at their Lake Mary town home. They both have strong hands and give great massages. Enjoyed their vibe.

Jordang
01-29-23, 11:53
Anyone has info on her?One of the reasons I logged on here was to ask if she and embrace_comfort are the same person or partners. Similar name and both in Lake Mary.

Jordang
01-29-23, 11:58
I am working to set up a session with Donnas.

She is a real person. We talked on the phone. Sexy accent that was hard to place and she coyly wouldn't say or didn't understand where it was from and just said this is her third country. We were unable to make times work. She wasnt available to come to me in time and wanted to have me come to a hotel she was booking later on but it fell through when her other session didn't materialize.

Anyway, her photo is clearly fake and she wouldn't send me one so that is why I haven't booked yet. I will meet her but only at her location where I can walk if she isn't attractive.

Whydou Care
01-29-23, 12:18
I am working to set up a session with Donnas.

She is a real person. We talked on the phone. Sexy accent that was hard to place and she coyly wouldn't say or didn't understand where it was from and just said this is her third country. We were unable to make times work. She wasnt available to come to me in time and wanted to have me come to a hotel she was booking later on but it fell through when her other session didn't materialize.

Anyway, her photo is clearly fake and she wouldn't send me one so that is why I haven't booked yet. I will meet her but only at her location where I can walk if she isn't attractive.Tried to reach you.

ThaaAtOne
01-29-23, 12:47
One of the reasons I logged on here was to ask if she and embrace_comfort are the same person or partners. Similar name and both in Lake Mary.Not the same person, but they are related.

BigAce20
01-29-23, 12:58
Has anyone been able to schedule with EnergyHealer1? I can't ever seem to book her with her schedule constantly changing.

Jordang
01-29-23, 14:26
Tried to reach you.Just made room. Thanks!

FireBreather
01-29-23, 16:11
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Loving_Embrace

Where my OG massage parlor patrons at? I'm 90% certain Loving Embrace & Effectshonit are the the sisters of the family HandzofGold (lily). Anyway, Loving Embrace does duos with her sister at their Lake Mary town home. They both have strong hands and give great massages. Enjoyed their vibe.Any extras with the duo's?

Kstron
01-29-23, 19:50
Any extras with the duo's?That's what I really wanted to know LOL.

ThaaAtOne
01-30-23, 00:04
Any extras with the duo's?

That's what I really wanted to know LOL.Seen them 3 times, each time gets better and better. While I haven't had extra fun, I think it'll be available.

ThaaAtOne
01-30-23, 00:34
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Lola25

Looks familiar, but can't figure it out. Will try to get in communication with her. Based off pictures, seems like fun could be had.Does anyone recognize this one?

Plex10
01-30-23, 11:36
Chatted with this one a few months back when she opened an account. Never pulled the trigger. Haven't had a cuddle session in a few months, hoping to find one that's worth it.

Anyone seen her?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/milkncookies

Jordang
01-30-23, 18:40
Seen them 3 times, each time gets better and better. While I haven't had extra fun, I think it'll be available.No disrespect but if you've seen them 3 times, each time gets better, and still no extras.

How bad was the first time?

ThaaAtOne
01-30-23, 19:26
No disrespect but if you've seen them 3 times, each time gets better, and still no extras.

How bad was the first time?None taken. I'm methodical when it comes to CC. Have been successful with all providers on CC for the exception of 1. That's a high batting avg which I'll take every single time.

First session was a feeler. Gave a great massage on a table the moved to a bed. The other two times got better with hints of getting extra

LatinLuvr
02-06-23, 13:44
Had anyone sen her lately? I've noticed she just logged back on after a while of not being on the site. I wasnt sure if someone was keeping her busy or not. Any intel would be great. You can Pm me.

Whydou Care
02-08-23, 06:55
She reached out in town this weekend, anyone meet her already with info?

Kstron
02-08-23, 11:53
She reached out in town this weekend, anyone meet her already with info?I haven't but looking at older post about her she's basically an escort.

ThaaAtOne
02-09-23, 20:43
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kendra1990

No mileage whatsoever. While she is new to CC, seems this isn't her first rodeo with cuddling. She'll make it seem like more is available, but Kendra wants quick cash.

LatinLuvr
02-10-23, 13:29
Has anyone seen ether of these two? I'm scheduling with them both for next week but wanted to ask first to see what to expect. If there are any extras to be had or any fun at all. You can PM if you'd like.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/thequeenvikki

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sheena123

Jordang
02-11-23, 13:26
Not sure what we have here.

+ cute photos.

- requires a paid video session first.

+ great reviews.

- could be wrong but no reviews include actual cuddling.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snoozycuddles

Whiskeysours
02-11-23, 16:17
Not sure what we have here.

+ cute photos.

- requires a paid video session first.

+ great reviews.

- could be wrong but no reviews include actual cuddling.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snoozycuddlesThat's probably her deal. Charge dudes to do a paid video intro and forget the actual cuddling. Pretty slick.

MikeAlex
02-12-23, 22:11
Hey guys, I actually did a search on google for one of the cuddlers names and this thread popped up.

I'm actually from the Palm Beach county area, unfortunately they don't have this topic in that section Orlando is close enough.

It looks like the main site you guys are looking at is: cuddlecomfort.com.

Here are some other options below.

And by the way, if anyone has had any success with any girls on CC please message me.

I'm really curious about the following girls from CC if anyone has any info:

Softteddy33.

Here are some other sites I would recommend checking out:

cuddleup.com (you can do a 15 day trial for $20).

Cuddlecompanions. Org (you deposit when you are ready to book).

Sexyjobs.com*.

This site is an adult job board, it's been around for a very long time.

Girls post daily on this site, many times they are looking to make money ASAP and might negotiate.

This site has gotten very strict over the years, so if you discuss "business" with the girl don't do it in their messaging system, do it outside via text, email, etc.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Kstron
02-13-23, 07:32
Hey guys, I actually did a search on google for one of the cuddlers names and this thread popped up.

I'm actually from the Palm Beach county area, unfortunately they don't have this topic in that section Orlando is close enough.

It looks like the main site you guys are looking at is: cuddlecomfort.com.

Here are some other options below.

And by the way, if anyone has had any success with any girls on CC please message me.

I'm really curious about the following girls from CC if anyone has any info:

Softteddy33.

Here are some other sites I would recommend checking out:

cuddleup.com (you can do a 15 day trial for $20).

Cuddlecompanions. Org (you deposit when you are ready to book).

Sexyjobs.com*.

This site is an adult job board, it's been around for a very long time.

Girls post daily on this site, many times they are looking to make money ASAP and might negotiate.

This site has gotten very strict over the years, so if you discuss "business" with the girl don't do it in their messaging system, do it outside via text, email, etc.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.If you look up more about her she's basically an escort from what I gathered.

MikeAlex
02-13-23, 20:16
Kstron. Thanks for the info. I searched her name on the forum and actually didn't find a whole lot of details.

From my engagement through the site she seems pretty cool thus far.

If she is an escort, that wouldn't bother me.

If anyone else has any info on this girl or if anyone can recommend any ebony or Latina cuddlers in the Orlando / south Florida area please PM me!

If you look up more about her she's basically an escort from what I gathered.

MikeAlex
02-13-23, 20:19
Hey guys I have a general question on regarding cuddlecomfort.

Does anyone have an issue where previous messages sent are deleted?

Recently I messaged a few girls, and when I go to my inbox, the messages are gone, deleted.

Also a bunch of girls I Favorited are no longer there.

It seems like an admin is in my account and is deleting stuff.

Has anyone else had similar issues?

Plex10
02-14-23, 16:28
Any intel on this one? Doesn't host but can come to you. Feel free to PM if anything.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/comfort2u93

Kstron
02-14-23, 18:40

No mileage whatsoever. While she is new to CC, seems this isn't her first rodeo with cuddling. She'll make it seem like more is available, but Kendra wants quick cash.Hey, tried to pm you but inbox is full. I basically asked if you can give some pointers to get with cuddlers as you have a high success rate. Going to see loving embrace this weekend so anything helps thanks.

MikeAlex
02-14-23, 21:45
Regarding Kendra1990 on CC, I would personally stay away from her.

I just exchanged some messages with her on the site. First she speaks Spanish then changes to English.

She tells me she's only offering virtual.

I tell her "OK" I'm down.

Then she keeps pushing me to send her pictures and I tell her I don't send pictures, I'm discrete.

And then she starts to annoy me about it.

If I'm paying her up front for a virtual session, a pic shouldn't matter that much.

And if it does, forget it. You got to be careful giving girls pictures now a days.

I've seen girls post guys pictures on Craigslist saying they are scammers, etc then they tell the world that the guy is married, etc.

Trouble. Stay away from sending pics.

Going back to Kendra1990, I don't like her. Maybe your experience will be different.

Hey, tried to pm you but inbox is full. I basically asked if you can give some pointers to get with cuddlers as you have a high success rate. Going to see loving embrace this weekend so anything helps thanks.

No mileage whatsoever. While she is new to CC, seems this isn't her first rodeo with cuddling. She'll make it seem like more is available, but Kendra wants quick cash.

Bugs2112
02-15-23, 17:05
What's the appeal of a virtual session? What happens?

Regarding Kendra1990 on CC, I would personally stay away from her.

I just exchanged some messages with her on the site. First she speaks Spanish then changes to English.

She tells me she's only offering virtual.

I tell her "OK" I'm down.

Then she keeps pushing me to send her pictures and I tell her I don't send pictures, I'm discrete.

And then she starts to annoy me about it.

If I'm paying her up front for a virtual session, a pic shouldn't matter that much.

And if it does, forget it. You got to be careful giving girls pictures now a days.

I've seen girls post guys pictures on Craigslist saying they are scammers, etc then they tell the world that the guy is married, etc..

MikeAlex
02-15-23, 19:52
Bugs. Personally I see virtual sessions as a way to screen girls.

During a virtual session you can read between the lines and figure out how an in-person session would go.

For example, let's say you are doing texting or phone, you can paint a picture in her mind of how a cuddle session would go and get her feedback and response as you go along.

Once you start getting sexual in the virtual, start asking her questions, like what would she do at this point, etc.

You can see how enthusiastic she is also. If she's not really interested or into it, I would personally stay away from that girl in the physical world.

But if the "vibe" is really good on the virtual session and you really feel a connection, you have better odds in the physical world.

This isn't 100% accurate but for me personally it is a good measurement.

Feel free to text me to go deeper on this topic.

What's the appeal of a virtual session? What happens?

Bertil
02-15-23, 20:27
What's the appeal of a virtual session? What happens?I'm not sure. I have done virtual sessions on Chaturbate before. It's a pay per minute service so if it's not going the way you want you can just cancel the session at anytime. I've had fun on there before having the girl do what I want while I stroke my cock. I'll find tiny spinners that can take a thick dildo in their ass while they call my name. Plus it gets recorded on the platform so you can always go back to view it LOL. Anyway it's not for everyone but sometimes when I don't feel like going out it's a good place to find jerk off material. There have been many times that after I was done, I'm like who needs these damn GPS over priced hookers LOL.

Whydou Care
02-22-23, 11:01
Anyone see her yet? I did get to see MichellesTacos.

GoodOneTo2
02-25-23, 09:22
Anyone see her yet? I did get to see MichellesTacos.How did it go with MichelleTacos. PM if needed.

LatinLuvr
02-25-23, 11:43
How did it go with MichelleTacos. PM if needed.I too am interesting in how it went.

NbWill
02-25-23, 12:21
Anyone see her yet? I did get to see MichellesTacos.I spoke with her. She is open to everything, and I mean everything. However, she is quite pricey.

Whiskeysours
02-25-23, 14:24
I spoke with her. She is open to everything, and I mean everything. However, she is quite pricey.Didn't realize she's a pro. Her profile doesn't say anything about fees.

UtahLedgend2
02-25-23, 15:07
What is her link?

I spoke with her. She is open to everything, and I mean everything. However, she is quite pricey.

Bertil
02-25-23, 16:50
I have seen her before but we met off of Seeking Arrangments. Fun girl that likes to drink a lot. I'm not sure what her menu would consist of on the cuddle site but when I met her off seeking everything was allowed except for bareback and Greek. At the time she could not host and I don't remember the price because it's been a while. I'm sure my report is in the archives somewhere but it would take a long ass time to try and find because I believe she used another name back then.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/amanda_leee

Kstron
02-26-23, 01:24
I spoke with her. She is open to everything, and I mean everything. However, she is quite pricey.Did you speak with yara45 or Michelle?

OnTheGoInMco
03-06-23, 16:56
I had a cuddle session with one of the ladies in Lake Mary the other week. They are "sisters" and they cuddle together or separately in the converted garage area of their apartment. It is actually a pretty nice space with a mattress, sheets, lots of pillows and a projector to keep a movie or music on in the background while you cuddle. That being said, I struck out and just had some slightly above average cuddling time. She was very sweet, relaxing and warm but really no hints of extras and none of my usual techniques seemed to work. Could it be possible that more sessions would bring more fun? Sure. But I am not sure it is worth the time or money investment to find out when it is so much fun to try new cuddlers! For example I was just in South Florida and had great luck with a girl who was for certain not a pro. But managed to get her worked up enough about 1/2 way into our 90 minute session that it turned into full GFE. Experiences like that are what keep me trying cuddlers. The thrill of the chase is like no other!

Plex10
03-06-23, 21:14
I had a cuddle session with one of the ladies in Lake Mary the other week. They are "sisters" and they cuddle together or separately in the converted garage area of their apartment. It is actually a pretty nice space with a mattress, sheets, lots of pillows and a projector to keep a movie or music on in the background while you cuddle. That being said, I struck out and just had some slightly above average cuddling time. She was very sweet, relaxing and warm but really no hints of extras and none of my usual techniques seemed to work. Could it be possible that more sessions would bring more fun? Sure. But I am not sure it is worth the time or money investment to find out when it is so much fun to try new cuddlers! For example I was just in South Florida and had great luck with a girl who was for certain not a pro. But managed to get her worked up enough about 1/2 way into our 90 minute session that it turned into full GFE. Experiences like that are what keep me trying cuddlers. The thrill of the chase is like no other!Theres some thrill of cuddling and it actually leading to something else. Walking in to your average working girl with all expectations can get a little dull at times. On the other hand, you run a high risk of leaving with blue balls and precum LOL.

ArturoFuente
03-07-23, 10:34
Your inbox is full, my friend.

Je2010
03-07-23, 12:35
I had a cuddle session with one of the ladies in Lake Mary the other week. They are "sisters" and they cuddle together or separately in the converted garage area of their apartment. It is actually a pretty nice space with a mattress, sheets, lots of pillows and a projector to keep a movie or music on in the background while you cuddle. That being said, I struck out and just had some slightly above average cuddling time. She was very sweet, relaxing and warm but really no hints of extras and none of my usual techniques seemed to work. Could it be possible that more sessions would bring more fun? Sure. But I am not sure it is worth the time or money investment to find out when it is so much fun to try new cuddlers! For example I was just in South Florida and had great luck with a girl who was for certain not a pro. But managed to get her worked up enough about 1/2 way into our 90 minute session that it turned into full GFE. Experiences like that are what keep me trying cuddlers. The thrill of the chase is like no other!Link to the sisters?

ThaaAtOne
03-07-23, 17:39
I had a cuddle session with one of the ladies in Lake Mary the other week. They are "sisters".....I posted about this several months back. Don't let them fool you, these girls are straight hustlers when it comes to making their bag (money). They have been in the massage game for years. Actually, they are sisters or have close relation to the famous Lily (handz of gold).

I now see these girls as a duo for massage. HE's are available too. Albeit, if you're too weak at the negotiation game, they will run all over you and take you for as much as they can get.

My. 02.

Carlosa
03-07-23, 17:43
I posted about this several months back. Don't let them fool you, these girls are straight hustlers when it comes to making their bag (money). They have been in the massage game for years. Actually, they are sisters or have close relation to the famous Lily (handz of gold).

I now see these girls as a duo for massage. HE's are available too. Albeit, if you're too weak at the negotiation game, they will run all over you and take you for as much as they can get.

My. 02.I knew lilly before she moved to ny. She called her sisters thief's. She had marital problems and just booked. You can go to these 2 but need to make sure everything is included first.

IAmAshamed
03-07-23, 19:19
Could not have said it any better myself. It is 100% all a money grab with them. They'll push packages on you non-stop. Never met Lily but I'm glad she dipped.

I posted about this several months back. Don't let them fool you, these girls are straight hustlers when it comes to making their bag (money). They have been in the massage game for years. Actually, they are sisters or have close relation to the famous Lily (handz of gold).

My. 02.

Whiskeysours
03-07-23, 19:33
Your inbox is full, my friend.All clear.

Plex10
03-07-23, 21:22
Anyone see her? Probably has the most friends and Karma I've seen for any cuddler. I'm sure a good bit are probably real deal cuddles, but one has assume there has to be something going on with that much traction. Tried to see her a few weeks ago but she was booked like 4 days out so def high traffic.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sheena123#about-tab.

OnTheGoInMco
03-08-23, 17:32
I spoke with her. She is open to everything, and I mean everything. However, she is quite pricey.Do you have a rough idea of costs? Does she do straight cuddles as well or is she just right to the point in what is offered?

Kstron
03-09-23, 11:17

My. 02.What happy endings do they offer? Specifically loving embrace. Is FS on the table.

NbWill
03-09-23, 15:13
Do you have a rough idea of costs? Does she do straight cuddles as well or is she just right to the point in what is offered?She is open to what you have to offer. Price in line with market.