PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holiday Spa

SalemDude
07-21-22, 10:48
Stopped in here the other day with anticipation of FS fun as in previous visits albeit several months.

2 reasonably attractive girls there that were fun and flirty but once underway was firmly informed that they were under new ownership and the only thing available was a HE which was fun enough.

Even after we were done I asked if boom-boom might be available on a future visit and she reinforced what she had mentioned at the start of our visit.

Having said all that, a recent post indicated that the girls from Happy Holiday had opened a new place on Market?? And I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience of this? It would be nice to reconnect with those girls as it was always a good time.

HankChristine
07-21-22, 22:29
We're they asking more than. 4 extra?

Stopped in here the other day with anticipation of FS fun as in previous visits albeit several months.

2 reasonably attractive girls there that were fun and flirty but once underway was firmly informed that they were under new ownership and the only thing available was a HE which was fun enough.

Even after we were done I asked if boom-boom might be available on a future visit and she reinforced what she had mentioned at the start of our visit.

Having said all that, a recent post indicated that the girls from Happy Holiday had opened a new place on Market?? And I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience of this? It would be nice to reconnect with those girls as it was always a good time.

Robert265
07-22-22, 01:57

Having said all that, a recent post indicated that the girls from Happy Holiday had opened a new place on Market?? And I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience of this? It would be nice to reconnect with those girls as it was always a good time.Coco is there on Market, so should be same as before.

Jj503
07-22-22, 09:42
I'm surprised to hear this about that location. I am interested to hear from others to see if everyone is getting this same info. I'm surprised they could stay in businesses at that location with limited extras.

SalemDude
07-24-22, 00:36
We're they asking more than. 4 extra?The rate was the same - 40 for a HJ so 100 all in with house fee.

SalemDude
07-24-22, 00:37
Coco is there on Market, so should be same as before.Where is the location on Market? By the Shilo in that office complex? I drove by there the other day and didn't see any signage.

WarpFactor69
07-24-22, 10:47

Having said all that, a recent post indicated that the girls from Happy Holiday had opened a new place on Market?? And I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience of this? It would be nice to reconnect with those girls as it was always a good time.If you don't mind the suggestion, you may get more of a response if you post this in the massage section.

SalemDude
07-24-22, 12:32
If you don't mind the suggestion, you may get more of a response if you post this in the massage section.Agreed!!

That was my original intention but somehow I generated a whole separate thread.

Thanks for the suggestion however, I'll just re-post it in the right place as this probably doesn't even get noticed at the bottom of the page.