PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Gabewolfe
01-08-06, 07:53
Hello fellow mongers,

Original Sacramento resident now living out of state will be back in May for a family visit. Would like to hook up with a warm body a few times, discretely, while I am there.

If any of you know a lady that will bbbjcim, drop me a line.

Thanks and happy mongering.

Gabe

Big Poppa II
01-19-06, 02:01
Visited SST, .4 for 30 min, massage not too bad. Was actually 25. Was offered HJ for .6.

Declined as thought was too much. Sounded upset but that is life, we need to keep prices down.

Be safe.

Fairwinds
08-23-06, 20:12
Went to the Bali on Monday morning and had an good massage followed by f/s by a young Korean masseuse. Highly recommend this place. I have gone there 3 or 4 times in the last 3 years and each time I've had an excellent girl and excellent service.

Ezinho
09-15-06, 02:08
Today I had a chance to drive around some really crappy parts of town, so thought I would check-in to this site. Had a chance to check out both Stockton Blvd and well as Folsom Blvd, around Mid-afternoon. There were a few ugly skanks out on Stockton, but other than that, nothing. And the amount of cops out in force was crazy, it seemed every block had a squad car patroling the area, for what I'm not sure...

Then made my way to Folsom Blvd, looked like there were a couple girls working around the Cordova Inn, also as I drove by there was a group of black men entering with a couple of black girls, have no idea what was going down, but that motel seemed busy for some reason. A couple more working girls seemed to be out along that part of Folsom as well.

Also drove by a stip club called Rick's Showgirls, in an industrial part of Rancho Cordova (near the Sheraton I think). How are the strip clubs in this town, any quality take-out possible? I can understand why this thread is dead, Sac is such a boring town! Can't wait to move the hell outta here.

Member #3923
09-15-06, 11:47
Today I had a chance to drive around some really crappy parts of town, so thought I would check-in to this site. Had a chance to check out both Stockton Blvd and well as Folsom Blvd, around Mid-afternoon. There were a few ugly skanks out on Stockton, but other than that, nothing. And the amount of cops out in force was crazy, it seemed every block had a squad car patroling the area, for what I'm not sure...

Then made my way to Folsom Blvd, looked like there were a couple girls working around the Cordova Inn, also as I drove by there was a group of black men entering with a couple of black girls, have no idea what was going down, but that motel seemed busy for some reason. A couple more working girls seemed to be out along that part of Folsom as well.

Also drove by a stip club called Rick's Showgirls, in an industrial part of Rancho Cordova (near the Sheraton I think). How are the strip clubs in this town, any quality take-out possible? I can understand why this thread is dead, Sac is such a boring town! Can't wait to move the hell outta here.
I was a faithful parton of Showgirls when i lived out there. When i was there, it was easily the best strip club in town. The others were either topless only or full of skanks. Enjoy!

Cool
09-18-06, 21:40
I don't recall seeing working girls on Folsom. Maybe I'm overlooking something. Seems more likely to see working girls in West Sac.

Ezinho
09-19-06, 12:17
I don't recall seeing working girls on Folsom. Maybe I'm overlooking something. Seems more likely to see working girls in West Sac.Yeah there seem to be a couple around that area, not a lot though, it's real hit and miss, I'll try to take some more pics. Although I think that area is technically Rancho Cordova, not Sacramento? Sorry, but I'm not too familair with this area. But there does seem to be less police presence there than on Stockton Blvd.

Where in West Sac, on W. Capitol blvd? Maybe I will check West Sac out and try to snap some pics there too. Anywhere else I should check? Just let me know and I'll check it out sometime.

PearlMan
09-19-06, 13:58
Based on your report I went to the Bali and had one of the best experiences ever at an AMP. The place is clean and neat, and the girls are cute and happy. The only thing missing is a table shower (a favorite of mine).

Cheers

Cool
09-21-06, 22:06
Yeah there seem to be a couple around that area, not a lot though, it's real hit and miss, I'll try to take some more pics. Although I think that area is technically Rancho Cordova, not Sacramento? Sorry, but I'm not too familair with this area. But there does seem to be less police presence there than on Stockton Blvd.

Where in West Sac, on W. Capitol blvd? Maybe I will check West Sac out and try to snap some pics there too. Anywhere else I should check? Just let me know and I'll check it out sometime.

Yes on W. Capitol. But it has LE and not many girls. That area on Folsom is Rancho Cordova. You can try the Northside but I'm not familiar with the North Side.

Black Treechas
09-26-06, 00:22
I also have never seen any on Folsom. As for W. Cap, I think its been dead for a few years. If you get a room at the adult motel, I'm sure one or two will also be staying there. But very few on the street.

I was cruising around a few weeks ago on a saturday night. Plenty of LE presence on Broadway and Stockton, saw three or four get pulled over, two went off in cuffs...looked more like dealers though than hobbyists.

But when the girls seemed to show up on Broadway at the same time LE presence backed off. I think they are a lot more organized than we might think, and are very aware of shift changes.

I did not partake, so nothing to report there.

BigFredDude
10-16-06, 20:19
I'm new to the area and checked out the Broadway/Stockton area. I cruised Stockton a bit north and south of Broadway and saw absolutely no action. I then headed west on Broadway and saw only one BSW about 3 blocks from Stockton. This was after dark, so it was difficult to see what she looked like. I stopped by during the afternoon a couple of days later and so nothing at all. Am I in the right place?

Ezinho
10-19-06, 21:24
Am I in the right place?Not if you're in Sacramento, you're not!

Well, enough of the joking. I was on Stockton Blvd. early this evening, and like BigFred, I saw only one BSW the entire time. As usual the cops were out in force making sure no one was having sex.

Hey, what's up with this Cabaret place? Is it just a bar, or something more?

Black Treechas
10-20-06, 01:39
I've been by the Cabaret a few times, I think its closed up permanentantly.

The SW's in the stockton/broadway area seem to keep a very low profile nowadays. Just a few years ago they were plentiful and easily found.

However, it seems they come out as soon as LE dissappears. I have a feeling they are very aware of shift changes. Must have someone watching for them, or getting an inside tip-off. If you're there in the wee hours, like 2 or 3 AM, you'll likely find some.

If you can't wait that long, try the side streets off of broadway, north of the stockton/broadway jct. Someplace in between Stockton and Broadway, there is a little mom and pop market, some SW's hang out around it during daylight hours. The city almost shut that store down several years ago because of SW's using it as their daytime stroll.
At night, you'll also see drug dealers in the streets, a few blocks east of broadway. This is not hobbyist-friendly territory. I have not seen any dealers on the west side of broadway.
These are also residential neighborhoods. I do feel guilty about cruising through them, I sure would not like to have mongers cruising through if I resided there.
I've rarely seen any SW's on the part of stockton that is north of the stockton/broadway jct.
The best part of stockton seems to be south of Fruitridge, north of Florin, on the west side of the blvd. There are motels and side streets to turn on.
Also try MLK blvd, for the first few blocks off of Broadway.
Try the park along 38th, west of Broadway.
There is one motel on Stockton Blvd north of Fruitridge, called River City, or something like that. Park there for a bit on a side street, I'm sure you'll see someone eventually.
There is also a good stroll way to the north, but can't remember the street...Del Paso maybe?? Look for Lee's massage parlor, I believe that is the street...and the stroll was a bit west of it. There is an adult book store, and the stroll is on the streets just south of that book store. Seemed like lots to chose from and less LE presence.
Or just try Lee's...no table shower there, but I had fun when I went there.

Good luck hobbying.

Black Treechas
10-20-06, 01:42
On Broadway, the stroll is from Stockton all the way to Albrama...(or however you spell it).

Horne
11-05-06, 21:31
Asia has been running a lot of ads lately on CL. http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ers/230394877.html
Stay away from this conning little *****. Upseller and rip off. She has a drug problem and her incall place is filthy.

Cool
11-21-06, 23:00
My friend's computer is broke so he wanted me to post a report. My friend said on Sat. Night around midnight their were no SWs on Stockton and LE was light.

Cool
11-22-06, 22:56
I just got off the phone with my buddy and he told me that there was no girls out on Stockton Tues. night around 10 pm. Strangely he said he saw a BSW around 20 years old that was a 5.5 on the SW scale with an 7 body giving vehicles the eye on Folsom Blvd in front of Walmart on Sunday around noon. I myself have never seen a SW on Folsom before.

Ezinho
11-24-06, 21:16
I just got off the phone with my buddy and he told me that there was no girls out on Stockton Tues. night around 10 pm. Strangely he said he saw a BSW around 20 years old that was a 5.5 on the SW scale with an 7 body giving vehicles the eye on Folsom Blvd in front of Walmart on Sunday around noon. I myself have never seen a SW on Folsom before.Yeah I have seen a couple SWs on Folsom Blvd. but it's really hit and miss. I think I saw the same BSW your buddy saw around 1 pm or so, she looked ok. You might want to check out the area around the Cordova Inn, Jack in the Box and Walmart, that's one place to look. Also, around the E-Z Stop gas station, and the side street that it's on where there are some apartment buildings.

Stockton Blvd. has been completely dead lately, not just of SWs but in general, even the transients are gone. Maybe it's because of the cold weather, it's been cold as balls lately.

You'd have to be pretty hard up to go with what few SWs there are around here. Then again, in you live in Sac, you probably are hard up.

I would recommend for all of us that live in this area (well, the three of us that post on this forum) to check out Southwest Airlines dot com, buy a ticket to San Diego for $49, and just go to TJ. Makes much more sense to me.

Muggs
12-18-06, 00:55
Hello fellow mongers,

Iuse to live in the Sac area and was there two weeks ago for a visit. Went through the old haunts, West Sac and Stockton. West Sac was full of LE compared to when I lived there.

Stockton was a little slow, but they were out. I partaked in a BSW on Stockton closer to the Motel 6. I saw more of them on that side of Florin compared to the other side.

Hey...when did they close Florin Mall!??

Qeast
02-22-07, 01:12
Several years ago, the AMPs were pretty good—not as good as SF, but decent. I was looking through the SN&R. A lot of the old AMPs are still around, but are they any good? I'm asking because SF AMPs have been hit or miss since BT, and I'm not interested in wasting time or money.

Ezinho
03-15-07, 18:50
Hey everyone, been out of the country for the last couple of months, now I'm back and looks like the Sac thread is still dead as usual. Nothing much to add really, I was at the UCD Med Center today and afterwards drove down Stockton. Was suprised to find a few girls out, all BSWs. I snapped a bunch of pics, but unfortunatley only one came out decent. This girl came out of the Best Six Motel on Stockton Blvd, and I snapped this pic as she was walking by my car. To the guys on the other boards who take many SW pics, I don't know how you do it, it's very difficult to drive and snap photos at the same time.

C'mon guys, lets get some more posts on this board!

Ezinho
03-31-07, 23:40
Geez, so many posts here, I don't know which one to respond to first.

Anyways, here's my contribution for this month. I drove down Stockton Blvd. today, late afternoon/early evening. I would venture to say that there were 4-5 police cars for every one SW that I saw out. Also, at many of the motels on Stockton, there were busts going on, a couple places looked more like Police Stations than motels. Whether it was for drugs, prostitution, or both, I don't know, and I didn't stick around to find out. I snapped some pics of a couple of the busts, but other than that, nothing.

Oh, I know the cops read this website from time to time, so if you guys could take five minutes out of your busy schedule of busting hookers and Johns, and find the asshole who broke into my car and stole my CD changer, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Sac PD!

adultj
04-08-07, 16:24
Stopped by the place on 47th in south Sac. I had the vienamese lady. She was older, but she had some nice D-cups. Give a lame massage and fuck, but the cbj was nice. 40/60. I may go back to see if there is better talent there.

Chica Luv
04-10-07, 00:52
Saw HOTTIE from CL. "STARR". Complete GFE, very sweet and sexy. Her photos DO NOT do her justice. She had her photos taken that way mainly because she doesn't want anyone local (friends & family) to reconize her.

Spring Roll
04-28-07, 06:21
Just left the gentle men's club. My first time there. The girls are five to seven in appearance. Didn't really see any tens, nines, or even eights. Spent an hour there before I finally gave in to buying a dance from a thick asian girl who just recently moved here from San Francisco for a Jackson and a Lincoln who's name started with an M and I received a full nude show. Normal price for a full nude dance is two Jacksons and a single Jackson for topless. It was nearing closing time and she was not getting paid. I bought only one dance from her and told her no more for the night. She knew I had enough money on my person's to buy at least two more private dances from her. I told her it was really not that great and I wanted more for my money. So she gave me a HJ for three Jacksons. She would not give me her number though. She is one of those girls that will only call you. The HJ was not that good. Just a HJ and no BJ. She did mention that she makes house calls. Her typical fare is $$$ for FS but I am certian she will do it for less because she has dropped her price every single time I have challenged it.

Ezinho
05-01-07, 18:13
Just left the gentle men's club. The "gentle men's club"? Huh? Does this club have a name? And you can get extras there as well? I haven't been to many strip clubs in Sac so I'm no expert, but I was under the impression that extras were not available at the Sac clubs. I think Gold Club Centerfolds has a VIP room though, can you get extras in there?

Drove down Stockton Blvd. briefly today, nothing really to report, it looked like a couple of girls were woking out of the River City motel, but that's all I saw. BTW, who does Vice think they are fooling driving around in the white, unmarked Crown Victorias with 10,000 antennas on the roof? Is anyone actually fooled by that?

Drove down West Capitol Blvd. in West Sac as well; tons of motels, but no action, at least not visible.

Spring Roll
05-03-07, 20:44
The "gentle men's club"? Huh? Does this club have a name? And you can get extras there as well? I haven't been to many strip clubs in Sac so I'm no expert, but I was under the impression that extras were not available at the Sac clubs. I think Gold Club Centerfolds has a VIP room though, can you get extras in there?

Drove down Stockton Blvd. briefly today, nothing really to report, it looked like a couple of girls were woking out of the River City motel, but that's all I saw. BTW, who does Vice think they are fooling driving around in the white, unmarked Crown Victorias with 10,000 antennas on the roof? Is anyone actually fooled by that?

Drove down West Capitol Blvd. in West Sac as well; tons of motels, but no action, at least not visible.The area code I provided only has one strip club. I was trying to be discreet. And no, I did not get any extras in the club. It was more like outside. There is no such thing as true private rooms anymore. So I understand why you feel Sac is lacking.

Ezinho
06-06-07, 21:24
The area code I provided only has one strip club. I was trying to be discreet. And no, I did not get any extras in the club. It was more like outside. There is no such thing as true private rooms anymore. So I understand why you feel Sac is lacking.Yuba City has a strip club? Where is it, in someone's barn?

Just posting my monthly report so the Sac thread won't be completely dead. Nothing new to report this month. West Sac seems to have quite a few no-tels on the main street, and they look pretty cheap and sleazy. Anyone have any info on West Sac; which no-tel is the sleaziest (i.e. best)?

Black Treechas
06-07-07, 02:24
West Sac was a significant stroll, but several years ago it was patrolled heavily, cleaned up, and one low cost apt. complex that housed a lot of the sw's was razed, or burned, to the ground. It has not been the same in a long time. In the dark hours, you might find some walking around the parking areas for the ball park. Its rare you'll find a sw right in west sac. A few will reside in the motels that have adult movies, but management at those motels sure do not encourage it.

BigFredDude
07-07-07, 00:34
Was in Sacto last night and decided to check out the action on Watt Ave. Initially I spied a WSW with long, wavy, dark brown hair dressed in black tight pants, a black crop top, and red fuck me heels walking along the road. She had a stunning figure and was quite pretty. She was drinking a ciup of coffee and talking on her phone. When she finished the call, I tried to pick her up, but she was being picky. She walked up to McDonalds and then turned around. After not getting her attention a few times, I headed to the other side of I80 and see watt was happening there. Nothing was working over there, so I headed back to see if the lady in black was still out, but saw her not. I did find another WSW, who was dressed somewhat down, and pulled a right turn in front of her up a quiet street. Another monger made the turn after me and then pulled a U-turn. The cute girl walked past him and up to my car. She hopped in and accepted a ride from me. She did a meager LE check and told me her name was Diana. I asked for a blow job and she quoted $.4; I offered $.2; we agreed to meet in the middle. I made a few turns and parked on a dark street not too near some houses. She did a nice job and made me pop very strongly. The only thing that would have made it a better encounter would be to have her talk a little bit more -- a little small talk would have helped. Oh well. Overall a great time.

Of course, this is just the fantasy ramblings of an old man.

Larks Tongue
07-08-07, 19:00
Was in Sacto last night and decided to check out the action on Watt Ave. Initially I spied a WSW with long, wavy, dark brown hair dressed in black tight pants, a black crop top, and red fuck me heels walking along the road. She had a stunning figure and was quite pretty. She was drinking a ciup of coffee and talking on her phone. When she finished the call, I tried to pick her up, but she was being picky. She walked up to McDonalds and then turned around. After not getting her attention a few times, I headed to the other side of I80 and see watt was happening there. Nothing was working over there, so I headed back to see if the lady in black was still out, but saw her not. I did find another WSW, who was dressed somewhat down, and pulled a right turn in front of her up a quiet street. Another monger made the turn after me and then pulled a U-turn. The cute girl walked past him and up to my car. She hopped in and accepted a ride from me. She did a meager LE check and told me her name was Diana. I asked for a blow job and she quoted $.4; I offered $.2; we agreed to meet in the middle. I made a few turns and parked on a dark street not too near some houses. She did a nice job and made me pop very strongly. The only thing that would have made it a better encounter would be to have her talk a little bit more -- a little small talk would have helped. Oh well. Overall a great time.

Good to see things still happening since my times driving on Auburn Bl looking for action back in the mid 90's.

Be safe out there.

Luvyoungskanks
07-09-07, 18:11

Hey man

Thanx for the report, sacto has been dead the last few times I passed thru(stockton, broadway, del paso heights and downtown near jave city on capital) i'll try watt next time.

Ezinho
11-06-07, 21:57
I was a faithful parton of Showgirls when i lived out there. When i was there, it was easily the best strip club in town. The others were either topless only or full of skanks. Enjoy!Just an FYI to anyone that reads this thread, Ricks Showgirls in Rancho Cordova is now Deja Vu Showgirls.

The Flatline
11-07-07, 17:15
Just an FYI to anyone that reads this thread, Ricks Showgirls in Rancho Cordova is now Deja Vu Showgirls.

No kidding... I always liked the place if I had to hang out and kill time for an evening. A lot of the time you could get a great conversation started with a pretty girl, and to my amazement they could actually hold a decent conversation.

Maybe the mileage will increase with the change. That would be the only thing that would make the place rock.

Oral Traveler
01-19-08, 03:26
Decided to spring for a Craiglist girl. Chose Kayla http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ers/543049831.html
I requested a GFE and she said she specializes in GFE but always covered. She showed up and looked much better than her photo. about 5'7'', lean and muscular, long legs (I'm getting another hard on just talking about it) small perfect breasts and flawless skin. Just what the Dr. ordered. We started by her strattaling me and making out. I slowly removed her clothes, playing with everything I could get my hands on. If I hit a good spot she would stick her tongue further in my mouth. Yea a real GFE. Well you get the idea. From there we 69ed, cowgirl, sidesaddle, CBJ, and I finished by romoving the condom and mounting her incredable ass and using her cheeks to finish off. All in about 40 minutes for .100. She did not watch the clock and we set another date for next week. I would recommed her highly.

Pattayadiver
04-08-08, 16:30
Well I hope I am not messing things up by posting here. Hehe. I went by Golden Touch after seeing their cl ad. .6 for the hour and .4 for the tip. Middle aged chinese lady. Decent massage followed by a nice hand shake. Touching up top was fine but nothing below the waist. If anyone has any info to share please pm me. Thanks
CS

John in Tampa
05-11-08, 17:13
Greetings,

Can anyone help out a visiting senior member? I'll be pleased to reciprocate if you make it to my town.

I am in town on business and looking for an AMP. If you know of one to recommend, could you pleaselet me know here, or via private message?

thanks in advance,

John

John in Tampa
05-11-08, 17:16
I visit an MP today called "One and Only Massage" on Marconi just east of Watt. I had a beautiful attendant with a slight Russian accent. Unfortunately, there was no HE, although the massage was very good.

Are there some better establishments to try out there?

Please let me know by PM...

thanks in advance.
John

Ezinho
05-12-08, 21:49
I visit an MP today called "One and Only Massage" on Marconi just east of Watt. I had a beautiful attendant with a slight Russian accent. Unfortunately, there was no HE, although the massage was very good.

Are there some better establishments to try out there?

Please let me know by PM...

thanks in advance.

JohnIt's safe to say that the RMPs here in Sacramento offer legitimate massages and nothing else. Good massages though, like you mentioned. The largest Russian popualtion in the United States is here in Sac, so there are many RMPs in the area.

I guess if you want more, you'd have to try an AMP. Wish I could help but I refuse to monger in this country, only international for me. Try doing a search on google for AMPs in Sacramento and see what you come up with. I'd post the site here but I don't think it's allowed.

Good luck trying to get laid in this boring-ass town, and report back if you're successful!

The Flatline
07-16-08, 04:37
Just an FYI to anyone that reads this thread, Ricks Showgirls in Rancho Cordova is now Deja Vu Showgirls.

I hit this place up for old time's sake the other night. Pretty dead. The place has been completely Deja Vu-ized. Meaning there's meters on the dance "slots" and cameras everywhere. Zero extras, but then again it's always been that way.

Still had a good chat with 3 or 4 girls while I was there, it's still a very kick back mellow place. I never had a problem with scamming me for dances before, but after swearing off strip clubs in LA (except for King Henry) it was really, really nice to not have to worry about some broad trying to pump you for an extra 20.

I was never once asked for a tip, and the tip I did give out for a good, albeit vanilla lap dance got me about 45 minutes of her sitting snuggled up with me talking, which was quite nice.

I have reason to believe though that some girls provide extras. Probably the less attractive ones. One of the girls came back from the smoke room horrified saying she had found a used condom back there. So there is something going on, just no clue who, what, and for how much.

Ericsacto
08-02-08, 00:16
It looks like Sacramento is still not a good place for some massage parlor fun. :(

http://www.sacbee.com/crime/story/1105479.html

Three female employees of the Velvet Touch massage parlor were arrested Tuesday afternoon after they allegedly solicited undercover law enforcement officers for prostitution, authorities said Wednesday.

The parlor, in the 1600 block of Fulton Avenue, was visited Tuesday by agents from the Sacramento County Sheriff Department's Special Investigations Intelligence Bureau, sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Tim Curran said.

Vitrea
09-04-08, 13:52
I did not do much research before I headed here. There is not much going on on this forum anyway. I went here taking suggestion from a local friend.

There is a cover change and a mandatory $9 soft drink. They do not sell alcohol here as it is a "nude" club but the dances are nude only on the stage. Lap dances are topless. At 9 PM I hit the shift change. The day shift is Skanky. I almost took off but the bouncer talked me into staying a few more minutes. The night shift is not bad. I saw at least three really cute girls and that, I was told, is a lot for this town.

The dances are $10 on the floor and $30 "VIP." The floor dances are worthless. I tried angela whose body-odor almost made me throw up.

I tipped the first hottie I saw and talked her into coming and seeing me. He name is Monica. Tall brunette of mixed european heritage, one of the parents from a country that is known the world over for strippers. She is smart and articulate and knows what makes a man happy. We had a good time in VIP. I say "we" because she left the booth happy also.

BTW, this club has two for one dances every hour. That night, I had more money than time so I did not wait but they may be worth waiting for you you have nothing better to do.

On a side note, I don't know why some clubs do this "two for one thing". I run a large business and I know a thing or two about running a business. Setting the dance price high and offering this two for one thing never made good business sense to me, especially in a bar that does not serve alcohol. Al least if you serve alcohol, guys will loosen up and get suckered into paying for the high priced dances and not wait for the top of the hour or they will have some thing to do while they "wait". Anyway.....

Da Bot
09-11-08, 11:24
Was in town last week and drove west to an AMP in a burb. Two girls available, one thick Thai, one heavy Chinese or Korean, both in their 30s. Thai is a 6, Chinese/Korean a 5. I was horny, I chose the Thai. Decent B cups, not fat.

Paid for an hour massage. Lousy massage, no damage, but not much benefit. Afterward it was "what else you want?" Negotiated terms, then it was standard for AMPs: CBJ, CG, RCG, mish to complete.

L 6
B 7
A 8

Standard fees

Akman
09-24-08, 12:58
It's safe to say that the RMPs here in Sacramento offer legitimate massages and nothing else. Good massages though, like you mentioned. The largest Russian popualtion in the United States is here in Sac, so there are many RMPs in the area.

I guess if you want more, you'd have to try an AMP. Wish I could help but I refuse to monger in this country, only international for me. Try doing a search on google for AMPs in Sacramento and see what you come up with. I'd post the site here but I don't think it's allowed.

Good luck trying to get laid in this boring-ass town, and report back if you're successful!I was on a trip to sac and went into a RMP. Nice massage. Nothing more.

Next time I'll check around for a nice AMP.

Proverted
12-09-08, 02:05
I will coming to Sacramento for the xmas holidays. I have search through the post and it seems pretty slow. Would some one please PM me with some amp or sw intel. Thanks in advance

Proverted
12-31-08, 01:48
I will report what I have found, though I wonder if any one is out there???

Heavenly Sky on Arden. Russian massage by an nice, but over weight girl. Decent massage-only.

Perfect Massage (I think) on Hazel by Madison. OK massage. Nice, but heavy girl with nice hand shake finish.

I did find a place that I will return to. Bad massage, but beautiful girl and great service. Senior members, PM for details

Proverted
01-04-09, 02:23
If you want a very good massage by a cute russian girl, go to Bliss. Strickly legit.
Ruby on Fulton gave a decent rub with hints, but no score for me.

Chica Luv
02-15-09, 15:03
Not sure where else to post this one.

Was in the Stockton area not long ago and had a GREAT time with a great lady.

This lady is unbelievable! She has a body (a real body) that most 19 years old girls would love to have. Add to that, she has the experience that only maturity can bring. Her attitude was very relaxing and fun.

To copy a phrase, "My baby loves love, and she knows how to use it".

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=87692

Senior members can PM for details & phone

Johnny Smith
02-18-09, 23:07
Decided to spring for a Craiglist girl. Chose Kayla http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ers/543049831.html

I requested a GFE and she said she specializes in GFE but always covered. She showed up and looked much better than her photo. about 5'7'', lean and muscular, long legs (I'm getting another hard on just talking about it) small perfect breasts and flawless skin. Just what the Dr. ordered. We started by her strattaling me and making out. I slowly removed her clothes, playing with everything I could get my hands on. If I hit a good spot she would stick her tongue further in my mouth. Yea a real GFE. Well you get the idea. From there we 69ed, cowgirl, sidesaddle, CBJ, and I finished by romoving the condom and mounting her incredable ass and using her cheeks to finish off. All in about 40 minutes for .100. She did not watch the clock and we set another date for next week. I would recommed her highly.Is this her again?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ers/1040665454.html

This link will probably expire after a few days.

Just want to confirm. She has also logged on CL with Amber Fine.

TheBanker001
04-10-09, 03:27
I went to Ruby tonight on Fulton and had an amazing massage but strictly therapeutic. Bummer, could have been fun. Oh well, I am wrapping up a two day trip to Sacramento, realizing that there are limitations to the good time to be had.

John in Tampa
04-28-09, 16:47
Hi,

I travel to Sacto about once a year or so on business. I'll be there next week.

I have researched the thread exhaustively, but see very little to go on. Can someone please PM me with some suggestions for a MP worth visiting? Everytime I have tried to strike out on my own, I have ended up with a nice legit massage, but nothing beyond that.

Thanks in advance (I am more than willing to share intel on the Tampa area if anyone is interested).

thanks,
John

Amp Hunting
05-13-09, 03:06
Hello all,

I am always hunting for new AMPs in the Sacramento area. I am always seeing new ones spring up but an leary to go out of fear of waisting money. I know there aren't any sure things but I would like to increase my chances. Will someone please pm me to help out. I am really just interested in a HJ.

Thanks,

The AMP Hunter: O

Gnome
05-16-09, 16:56
Hello all,

I am always hunting for new AMPs in the Sacramento area. I am always seeing new ones spring up but an leary to go out of fear of waisting money. I know there aren't any sure things but I would like to increase my chances. Will someone please pm me to help out. I am really just interested in a HJ.

Thanks,

The AMP Hunter: O

Then why don't you just give yourself one?

Gnome out

John in Tampa
05-21-09, 14:40
Thank you to those who helped out with information during my recent trip to your fair city. I'll be pleased to make a few suggestions if you ever find yourself in Minneapolis or Tampa.

I promised I'd report any activity. I didn't hit any MPs in the end, but just farmed CL and TER, with mixed results.

JT

Dick North
06-19-09, 19:09
Plan to travel to Sacramento next week and visit El Dorado Hills area. Any strip club action along the way worth visiting? Would appreciate any help.
DN

Gnome
06-24-09, 01:11
Plan to travel to Sacramento next week and visit El Dorado Hills area. Any strip club action along the way worth visiting? Would appreciate any help.
DN

Dick,
Nothing, best going west to SF.

Gnome out

Dick North
06-24-09, 17:11
Dick,
Nothing, best going west to SF.

Gnome out
Much appreciated. I did a little checking and found a place in Rancho Cordova.
Gold Club Centerfolds or something like that. Unfortunately, as I believe you just suggested, the reviews are pretty much that the place is a ripoff.
I may stop in just to check it out and will let you know.

If you guys ever get to AZ, try Candy Store in Tucson ($5-$7 tables) and everything on the menu ... incredible place. In Phoenix the tables are $10 and action can be excellent, but takes a little more work.

DN

PS. Gnome, your response to the one-poster looking for 'amp action' was great.
I believe that we both detected an odor of bacon from his post.

Dick North
06-27-09, 23:37
Well ... where shall I begin? I just returned from Sacramento and on Thursday evening 6/25 I visited Centerfolds (Rancho Cordova) at about 7 pm.
I entered and was told that the cover was $20.00 and that table dances were $10.00. Ok I paid it and found a nice quiet table to relax. Only it wasn't quiet long as a stream of girls kept approaching my table with the usual lines 'Hi! What's your name? Have you been here before?
Well .. being the wise monger that I am, I decided to wait and I discharged each girl one by one for an hour. Some btw were stunners. Most between 6 - 8.
Anyway, a black chick got up to dance and she looked hot. She eventually came over and we talked. She was very nice and offered to leave if I wanted to be alone. I said 'No way ... you are nice sit down and we will talk'.
Anyway, I finally got to check out the back room vip area with 'Passion'.
Well, this girl was very hot and when I left she had an 'O' and I had some strange wet stains on my shorts.

Nuff said, I think that the negative reports about this place are from newbies who do not know how to manage themselves or the girls.

My total damage was $.3 (for 10 dances) including tips to the drink chick.

I was interested in the Sacramento situation. As I understand it, all topless places lost their liquor licenses and now all that remains are the nude clubs.

Pretty weird. but I would return to Centerfolds. Just watch your wallets guys!
DN

Chica Luv
08-16-09, 17:25
Well ... where shall I begin? I just returned from Sacramento and on Thursday evening 6/25 I visited Centerfolds (Rancho Cordova) at about 7 pm.

I entered and was told that the cover was $20.00 and that table dances were $10.00. Ok I paid it and found a nice quiet table to relax. Only it wasn't quiet long as a stream of girls kept approaching my table with the usual lines 'Hi! What's your name? Have you been here before?

Well .. being the wise monger that I am, I decided to wait and I discharged each girl one by one for an hour. Some btw were stunners. Most between 6 - 8.
Anyway, a black chick got up to dance and she looked hot. She eventually came over and we talked. She was very nice and offered to leave if I wanted to be alone. I said 'No way ... you are nice sit down and we will talk'.

Anyway, I finally got to check out the back room vip area with 'Passion'.

Well, this girl was very hot and when I left she had an 'O' and I had some strange wet stains on my shorts.

Nuff said, I think that the negative reports about this place are from newbies who do not know how to manage themselves or the girls.

My total damage was $.3 (for 10 dances) including tips to the drink chick.

I was interested in the Sacramento situation. As I understand it, all topless places lost their liquor licenses and now all that remains are the nude clubs.

Pretty weird. but I would return to Centerfolds. Just watch your wallets guys!
DNDn,

Thanks for the report. Like you, I LOVE the Candy Store in TUS. Nothing like it! I visited a similiar club on Sunrise south of Hwy 50 last week. Had several dances from three different girls, but no one even seemed interested in making the high dollar score.

I also have tried four different MP's with no action. However, the girls advertising on MRB are all about business. Although, most advertise in the 200 range, MANY will settle for 80. What's not to like.

But, I still miss Tucson and Nogales

Darts
08-24-09, 11:04
Hi gang;

Unbeliveable, while cruizing Sacramento on friday I ran into one of the hottest chicks ive met. she used to be in salinas and now i find her in Sac.

Great looking blonde, will turn you every way but loose. PM me I've got her digits.

Be safe

Motobone
09-16-09, 02:38
Hi gang;

Unbeliveable, while cruizing Sacramento on friday I ran into one of the hottest chicks ive met. she used to be in salinas and now i find her in Sac.

Great looking blonde, will turn you every way but loose. PM me I've got her digits.

Be safeGot any more info? WSW, BSW? Any pics or stories would be appreciated.

Be safe,

Moto

Nodak Boy
09-25-09, 13:23

I didn't frequent this forum, but did keep up with the Embers forum on StripClubList. I was there in Sac for about a year and I had the best time at Embers with a girl named Sasha. Sasha was exactly my type of girl. Brunette (at the time later blonde I was told), fake tits (not to my liking real ones only), a great personality, and would often sit down with me for the longest tim for a dance every now and then. Embers was a rat hole but that mattered none to me. There were some hotter girls there, but Sasha fit me just right, spent most Tuesdays and Thursdays there. I later saw on SCL that Sasha has moved to Lincoln to be with a former beau and that Embers had closed. Couldn't understand why it closed until now. Thanks DN.

Yowzaa
10-05-09, 18:21
Looks like "Street Walkers" thread is dead so I'll post this here.
Bleach blonde hair, short shorts, etc. This was today, she was out all day.
She was walking the area of Stockton/Mack in front of the Motel 6. She was propositioning everyone who glanced her way.
She was also walking down the side street where the CHP building is and has a constant flow of CHP officers pulling in/out. She seemed legit though, talking to others hanging out, didn't see of any signs of a sting. I should've asked her rates for you guys.

Saw a really cute latina a block or two up the road on Stockton last week, young too. Is this area normally this hot?

Ricman Tan
10-17-09, 03:04
Hey guys, I usually post in Orange County, but met Sequoia while I was up in Sac last week. If you need her number PM me
http://theblackdiamondintertainment.com/july_diamond

Jack Reacher
01-31-10, 19:36
Hey guys, I usually post in Orange County, but met Sequoia while I was up in Sac last week. If you need her number PM me
http://theblackdiamondintertainment.com/july_diamondLink is not active.

John in Tampa
05-02-10, 19:34
Any recommendations? Any ATF that is must see while in town?

PM if you prefer. I'd love to know who I should call...

JT

Alan Cain
08-05-10, 19:28
I'm going to find myself with some business in Sacramento.

If anyone has any info please PM me.

NukeyNuke
08-24-10, 19:45
Sr Member here from the east coast.

Looking for really good AMP in the immediate Sacramento Area. I see lots of them but don't know which have ALL of the bells and whistles.

Please PM only....

Thanks! I'll return the favor for those of you headed to DC or Baltimore. PM me if you need help when in my neck of the woods.

-Nuke

Jay Travels
09-25-10, 00:55
I will be in Sacramento next week. I'm looking for info on any adult entertainment. SWs, Strip Joints, Jack Shacks, etc. I'v read the RTFF but geez it seems really dead. I'm a newbie on the board so I understand if you don't want to share anything.

I jumped over to the reno board thinking I might give reno a try on my visit. Never been to an american brothel. But geez that seems like a really bad idea after reading that dead forum.

Thanks. I'll post my experience. Worst case I will try BP.

Looking For Sw
09-26-10, 17:12
I will be in Sacramento next week. I'm looking for info on any adult entertainment. SWs, Strip Joints, Jack Shacks, etc. I'v read the RTFF but geez it seems really dead. I'm a newbie on the board so I understand if you don't want to share anything.

I jumped over to the reno board thinking I might give reno a try on my visit. Never been to an american brothel. But geez that seems like a really bad idea after reading that dead forum.

Check out Watt Ave north of 80, first street on the left hand side, hit and miss, most of the time ht.

You can also check out Stockton BLVD, again hit and miss, but their is action there.
Best of luck and be safe.

Jay Travels
09-27-10, 23:45

Check out Watt Ave north of 80, first street on the left hand side, hit and miss, most of the time ht.

You can also check out Stockton BLVD, again hit and miss, but their is action there.
Best of luck and be safe.Well as promised I'm reporting back on my experience. I hit the areas that my fellow newbie mentioned but did not have a lot of luck. Definitely saw some potential SWs but LE was out and about. The real secret to Sacramento is the myredbook website. Just google it. Lots of providers. I found a lady on BP then cross-referenced her on myredbook. Great experience. I will post it in the BP section.

Enjoy,

Jay

Looking For Sw
09-28-10, 20:06
Well as promised I'm reporting back on my experience. I hit the areas that my fellow newbie mentioned but did not have a lot of luck. Definitely saw some potential SWs but LE was out and about. The real secret to Sacramento is the myredbook website. Just google it. Lots of providers. I found a lady on BP then cross-referenced her on myredbook. Great experience. I will post it in the BP section.

Enjoy,

JayI said it was a hit and miss, some days are better than others.

Ezinho
02-10-11, 12:21
Hey Sac board, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any girls that give a good, cheap BBBJ in Sacramento? I currently know of one girl in the Arden area that I've seen a couple times now, but I'm looking for some others. Anyone willing to trade info on here via PM? I can supply a pic as well.

eocowboy
02-14-11, 00:29
I hit every stroll listed on these forums. I saw maybe two BSW and that was it. At 1 AM I was beat and went to bed. Next AM I hit an AMP with much success. I am submitting a review in the MP section. I was shocked how poor the street action was. However, we have no AMP's in Oregon and I like them a lot. So, not a bad trip

Ezinho
03-15-11, 16:36
Looking for really good AMP in the immediate Sacramento Area. I see lots of them but don't know which have ALL of the bells and whistles.

Not really an AMP, but in the Natomas area, there are two to three Korean girls working out of an apartment. I've been twice now, with a different girl each time, and the service is comparable to a soapland / anma in Japan / Korea. About the same price too, once you calculate the exchange rate. The girl I saw today was better than the first, who told me she was leaving for Los Angeles soon, so she's probably gone by now anyways. I'm mentioning this because she told me business was slow and the money is better in LA.

This is probably the best Asian action here in Sacramento, so I hope others can check them out as well so they have a reason to stay in town and not leave.

PM me for more info.

Danny2
03-21-11, 17:20
Any good spots in Sac? On my way up for business any recomendations?

Ky Comfort
03-23-11, 23:08
Hi Guys,

I'm coming out to your fair city next week and wondered if you could point me in a good direction.

Really like redheads and Asian ladies but like women in general.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ky Comfort
03-30-11, 20:53
Well came to town and did some looking around and found Lena on my red book. Answered her phone. Was doing a $ 1/2hr rate. She had good reviews on that page.

She arrived dressed nice but not to a point she stood out in the hotel. Supper nice lady and great personality. Great body. Very perky B cups. Spinner but not so skinny you can see the bones sticking out. Great little ass. Very clean.

Did the you show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Both had fun and she headed on her way.

Only one down side, only one shot allowed on the goal.

Understand you can get MSOG for. 4 additional and that she will speak Greek for. 5 more.

Take Care

El Lobo
04-06-11, 15:33
Hi Fellow Mongers!

I am coming to Sacramento next week and would really like to find a cum **** to occupy my free nights while I am there.

Anybody have some good leads on one or more of these special type of providers please send me a private message with their contact phone # and details like web sites if they have one and of course, their photos are always appreciaited.

Stay cool and stay free!

El Lobo

Magikal Massag
08-11-11, 23:36
I was visiting you city recently when a lot lizard knocked on my door at the truck stop on Stockton. She was a BSW rating about a 2. I passed. But now I am awake in this dream and I go cruising the internet and notice a massage parlor advertising nearby for a $40 one hour massage. Well I went as I have been working hard and needed a massage. The lady there greeted me and a heavyset (for Asian that is. Marilyn Monroe heavy though) took me to a room. The massage was a bit light and she said she was new.

Well as I flipped my towel fell and she helped me get it back. She rubbed my now big friend. She asked if I wanted a HJ. Well it took a bit of dreaming but a $ got me FS. She did make me not do a full penetration in this dream as I am larger than average bear. But last AMP the girl barely let me get the tip in. At least here she took 2/3 of me in this dream.

I don't think I will dream of Asian ladies again as I prefer full penetration. So last dream of AMP's I think. But I was able to get her to FS me. Happy dreams guys. Maybe if I had waited longer a better Lot Lizard would have come to my dreams but the one there was more a nightmare.

Keep the wheels rolling and the shiny side up

MsterE
05-13-12, 23:22
Does anyone have sex in SAC anymore?

Tanaka
05-14-12, 23:54
Does anyone have sex in SAC anymore?Two words: Watt North. I was there some time ago. The area was pretty inactive until 10 pm, when I was about to leave, and all of a sudden it was filled with SW's from 6 to 10 on a 10 scale. Picked up a hot young girl. 40 for a short time. 20 for BJ.

Redd619
06-03-12, 17:28
Not sure if this is the best place to post this.

If you want a great time with a sexy intelligent free spirit who fucks like a porn star, go on redbook and look for GypsyLadyM. She's travelling up the west coast. I met her when she was down here in San Diego and have stayed in touch with her. She's in SLO now and could use some funds. She is a LOT of fun. I'm trying to talk her into relocating to SD when she finishes her coastal tour.

Maxim V
06-05-12, 02:45
Will be visiting you town, would like a good massage with HE, can you guys point me in the right direction?

MsterE
06-06-12, 02:06
Will be visiting you town, would like a good massage with HE, can you guys point me in the right direction?Try driving around Marconi. Or search google for shops off / on Marconi.

Ezinho
06-28-12, 02:09
Will be visiting you town, would like a good massage with HE, can you guys point me in the right direction?Do a search for Carmen2pleaseyou. She offers what you're looking for.

Ezinho
10-06-12, 13:37
Will be visiting you town, would like a good massage with HE, can you guys point me in the right direction?Another good one to try would be alystarr69. A fun girl that gives a massage and HJ or Russian ending. I've seen her a couple times now. Very good price too.

Lola Bunnie
11-01-14, 23:58
Hi I'm Lola. Be and I am a new provider I am tryign to post a ad here but was wondering how do I register for a forum advertiser account.

This is a Forum Advertiser account.

A2

A Bubba Here
11-07-14, 13:42
Hi all. I will be visiting Sacramento next week and looking for a young,19-25, white, woman to take me to the "happy place". Please PM me with info.

Thank You,

Bubba.

ScienceGuy1
10-30-15, 18:00
Wondering how many providers get on here, read and reply.

New career has me in Sacramento quite a bit and I'm looking for someone that isn't a drama queen or that constantly upsells.

Last time through was a disaster with a provider that seemed okay.

Thought I would post this and see what kind of response I get.

Happy traveling everyone.

RStevens12
11-16-15, 16:14
Visiting the city. Any good recommendations on good "business trip hook up" bars, clubs, hotel lounges? Especially mid week? With a more middle aged business vibe? Dancing? Etc.

Thanks.

X Factor414
12-02-15, 02:25
Guys, why is it so dead in the Sac forum? I know there's got to be mongers here.

LE issues, just don't feel like sharing, what is it?

TheLustLife
08-29-17, 16:12
Any one know of any girls that allow BBFS and are comfortable filming (faces aren't needed in the film)?

Jay Malibu
09-19-17, 19:40
I know Sacramento seems to be void of mongers. I mostly use seekingarrangements.com. I was visiting your fair city not long ago and ran into this rippoff artist.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/223936f3-5d52-22d4-9453-d63c6d275838

I have only been taken once and this is the low-life that did it. She wanted to meet at my hotel. Had $ out. She had me naked and split. Be careful. She's not nearly as good looking in person as her pics and they may not even be her. Following that bad experience I tried an AMP or two. There seems to be on on almost every block. Awesome AMP experience made up for the ripoff.

Illinois
10-14-17, 18:34
Going to be out in Nor Cal at times. This site seems dead out here. Where does one research in cal? Private message me any info please. If you ever come to st louis you will be rewarded! Thanks everyone!

Hammerhead2
01-19-20, 21:06
Got a message that Ter is back and open to the US. However, it doesn't respond (yet) to "forgot my password" requests.

BigBoDonk
10-27-20, 21:49
Hi, I am planing to travel to Sac area, do you guys have any sex parties / gang bangs there?

BrianMulane
10-31-20, 08:44
Hi, I am planing to travel to Sac area, do you guys have any sex parties / gang bangs there?Thi is the worst market in the country for fun. You're on you own.

Ezinho
10-31-20, 23:11
Oh, I don't know if Sacramento is the worst in the country. Salt Lake City is really bad for mongering, among other things. Maybe Sac has the worst mongering in California, that might be true.

I used to see a girl from private delights, Nefertiti20, who would throw "stripper parties" but she stopped doing them in Sacramento because there wasn't enough interest here. She would host them in San Jose instead because there were more guys that would attend and they would pay more as well.

I'm sure someone is throwing parties here in Sac but no one shares info on here. This might be the most tight-lipped section on the USASG!

Thi is the worst market in the country for fun. You're on you own.

HappyCamper70
12-02-20, 23:29
Thi is the worst market in the country for fun. You're on you own.I wouldn't say that, I've been to plenty of worse places in the country than Sac to play.

BrianMulane
02-15-21, 21:54
I have lived all over the country. Sac maybe isn't the worst, but its in the running.

I wouldn't say that, I've been to plenty of worse places in the country than Sac to play.

Ezinho
02-24-21, 04:53
Has anyone ever picked up a working girl at Thunder Valley? I usually only go during the afternoons to play some video poker but I've been hanging out with an AMP girl the last few nights and she loves to blow her HJ tips at the baccarat tables. Anyway, I noticed some girls during the late night / early morning that are clearly working girls. I've seen providers post ads saying they're located at TV but has anyone ever picked up a WG from the casino floor? Is a car date doable in that parking lot?

BrianMulane
02-26-21, 03:04
Cameras are all over the casino and parking lot. Would advise going off premise.

Has anyone ever picked up a working girl at Thunder Valley? I usually only go during the afternoons to play some video poker but I've been hanging out with an AMP girl the last few nights and she loves to blow her HJ tips at the baccarat tables. Anyway, I noticed some girls during the late night / early morning that are clearly working girls. I've seen providers post ads saying they're located at TV but has anyone ever picked up a WG from the casino floor? Is a car date doable in that parking lot?

GagooMan
02-26-21, 23:03
Cameras are all over the casino and parking lot. Would advise going off premise.If the women are acting normal and spending money they aren't going to chase people away. If they just hang around and aren't spending money they might get chased away.

DavidDown
07-12-21, 14:50
Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of active good gangbang clubs in the area or interested in getting one going.

BrianMulane
07-14-21, 22:48
I've been a member in a few different cities and its always a lot of fun.

Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of active good gangbang clubs in the area or interested in getting one going.

GagooMan
07-15-21, 23:27
Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of active good gangbang clubs in the area or interested in getting one going.You provide a good looking woman and we'll supply the bang.

DavidDown
07-19-21, 11:29
You provide a good looking woman and we'll supply the bang.Alright, if you are interested in starting a group, please send me a MP.

Luvyoungskanks
07-27-21, 14:10
Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of active good gangbang clubs in the area or interested in getting one going.I'm am also interested in this.

Sontaja
07-27-21, 15:35
I'm am also interested in this.Me too. Please message me.

DavidDown
07-28-21, 11:50
Me too. Please message me.I'm going to get one going in September when I'm back in the area. If you want to be included, send me a PM.

Lebba
09-06-21, 02:21
I'm new to Sac but it seems these threads aren't used very much. That's a shame when you are trying to get familiar with the area. Is there a reason for low activity?

Ezinho
09-11-21, 22:36
I'm going to get one going in September when I'm back in the area. If you want to be included, send me a PM.Any update on this gangbang group you were going to get started? I might be interested depending on who the chick is.

Gollum85
11-29-21, 00:27
Cameras are all over the casino and parking lot. Would advise going off premise.Yes. A couple years back. Smoking g hot 25 year old. She is my regular and I won't share.

GymEscape
12-02-21, 10:36
A lot of other cities have forums discussing sugar baby websites, such as Seeking Arrangements. Are there others on here who use sugar baby sites who would be interested in a similar forum for Sacramento? I know I would be.

ClosetPervert9
12-27-21, 22:11
I'm new to Sac but it seems these threads aren't used very much. That's a shame when you are trying to get familiar with the area. Is there a reason for low activity?Most likely due to low membership. It seems that more people are looking for info rather than leaving info. That said, Sac is very 'active'.

StonerFreak
12-28-21, 03:03
I'm new to Sac but it seems these threads aren't used very much. That's a shame when you are trying to get familiar with the area. Is there a reason for low activity?This forum has threads going back to 2006. There's a lot of info here that is still valid.

Luvyoungskanks
02-02-22, 18:14
So I went to a gangbang this morning through something called fetlife it was awesome it was like a real life porn movie, when the door opened at the hotel where event happened The first thing I saw was this dude pounding this cute blonde unmercifully all the while she had a smile on her face, upstairs was a hot petite Filipino girl in a DP, it was awesome and so check it out fetlife, unless you're racist if you're racist you may not care much for the company, black white men having a really good time with two beautiful women just awesome.

Pmanhere
02-02-22, 18:28
So I went to a gangbang this morning through something called fetlife it was awesome it was like a real life porn movie, when the door opened at the hotel where event happened The first thing I saw was this dude pounding this cute blonde unmercifully all the while she had a smile on her face, upstairs was a hot petite Filipino girl in a DP, it was awesome and so check it out fetlife, unless you're racist if you're racist you may not care much for the company, black white men having a really good time with two beautiful women just awesome.I need to revisit my Fetlife account. Only hooked up with one lady while I was traveling to Vegas. She wanted to get face fucked and swallow loads. Besides that I tried finding action on the site but just found a lot of women who weren't my type or into action I wasn't. Was the GB bare or condoms?

JonnyBoy916
02-14-22, 16:09
I don't need it to pop but I like to have it if I'm having a fun night with multiple pops. Does anybody have a good over the counter option. Maybe a gas station pill that actually works.

Ezinho
02-15-22, 01:56
I don't need it to pop but I like to have it if I'm having a fun night with multiple pops. Does anybody have a good over the counter option. Maybe a gas station pill that actually works.I've never tried the gas station dick pills, I've seen them but I always thought they were fake. Do they really work?

I've got a few boxes of generic sildenafil I ordered online I can spare if you're interested. They were made in India and work real well. I got them from all day chemist. PM me if you are interested. 40 bucks for a box of four pills.

SfoDavid67
02-22-22, 21:43
I don't need it to pop but I like to have it if I'm having a fun night with multiple pops. Does anybody have a good over the counter option. Maybe a gas station pill that actually works.I tried one once from a gas station and it was horrible, heart rate skyrocketed, massive headache, shakes, kept me awake for over a day. Almost went to emergency room.

PowerToTheMax3
02-28-22, 15:45
I've never tried the gas station dick pills, I've seen them but I always thought they were fake. Do they really work?

I've got a few boxes of generic sildenafil I ordered online I can spare if you're interested. They were made in India and work real well. I got them from all day chemist. PM me if you are interested. 40 bucks for a box of four pills.I'd like to try one out.

JonnyBoy916
03-10-22, 20:47
I've never tried the gas station dick pills, I've seen them but I always thought they were fake. Do they really work?

I've got a few boxes of generic sildenafil I ordered online I can spare if you're interested.Thanks for the offer Ezinho, I'm good I can get some but sometimes I have to wait. I just wish they sold them over the counter already. I'd go buy 1 for 40 if I needed one for an all nighter, the option would be nice. I get Viagra being prescription, the one time I took it I was rock hard and felt 21 again but had a massive headache right after my first pop. My friend gets the little white pill I think it's sildenafil. Doesn't get me as rock hard as Viagra but it allows me to recover faster and not get the massive headache. As for the gas station pills idk if they work My brother swears by them but that dudes a tank, he takes a kinds of things I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Throbberx9
03-16-22, 01:24
Hello hobbiests, any of you SacTown dudes k ow of "Lexi"? Technically from Davis. She called me the other day and I lost her number. I sure would like to talk to her again.

She has been out of the game for 2. 5 years for Covid.

She's heavy on the Kink.

Help me out here guys.

MindOverMatter
03-25-22, 07:19
Recently moved home looking to get back in contact, has any of great S. O. B. 's been fortunate enough to enjoy her time? Usually goes by Kaleah or Dreamy Queen.

AridSource
04-16-22, 21:37
Anyone know of any gloryholes in sacramento? M seeking f.

NewKinkshire
07-09-22, 16:22
All her info is in here.

I used her holes myself a few weeks ago. She legit.

https://www.erome.com/LastNightWasEpic18

https://www.imagefap.com/profile/3holedslut18

Jimjamesx
07-11-22, 15:47
All her info is in here.

https://www.imagefap.com/profile/3holedslut18I belive the is a catfish scheme. I texted the girl and had a brief conversation. Then she asked me how big is your cok and I told her 7 in. The she ghosted me. Probably some gay dude looking for big dick pics. Just my experience.

Anty999
07-12-22, 15:04
I belive the is a catfish scheme. I texted the girl and had a brief conversation. Then she asked me how big is your cok and I told her 7 in. The she ghosted me. Probably some gay dude looking for big dick pics. Just my experience.Similar experience for me. She'll talk for a bit and drop off. Chats for bit and seems game but never gives info to meet up.

WilsonnBennett
08-01-22, 16:58
Please note that the ad may not be up by the time of viewing.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/87594006/9169023064

Has anyone gone to see this chick? She is real but I am worried about a rob.

If the ad is down. This is the girl that posts on lc talking about 100 non times FS but changes her ad constantly.

Canuck6234
08-01-22, 19:37
Please note that the ad may not be up by the time of viewing.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/87594006/9169023064

Has anyone gone to see this chick? She is real but I am worried about a rob.

If the ad is down. This is the girl that posts on lc talking about 100 non times FS but changes her ad constantly.I have not seen her but just on the surface this ad seems to be Too Good To Be True.

TridentGum
08-24-22, 01:27
All her info is in here.

https://www.imagefap.com/profile/3holedslut18Come-on dude. Those are stolen pics. That bondage photos been online since at least 2013.

https://rumplove.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/photo-ass-bdsm-brunette-foot-pussy-725161214-jpg/

And the face pic is a really old pic of IG model Angie Verona before she got serious about lifting weights.

https://www.fapgrams.com/v2/post/429/angie-varona-nudes--sex-leaks-4?page=1

https://www.tiktok.com/@angievaronaofficial?lang=en

https://yogahealthsolution.com/60-hot-angie-varona-pictures-that-will-make-you-fantasize-about-her-best-of-comics/

https://www.instagram.com/angievarona/?hl=en

What Me Worry
07-10-23, 20:09
Just wondering if anyone knows of a moneygram agent in the area that will do transactions without requiring an I'd from the sender? Thank you.

Ezinho
10-10-23, 17:40
Can anyone recommend any women that offer bbbjcimws here in Sac? I only know of this one that does cardates in del paso heights: https://tryst.link/online/brany-blowsbetter69.

Seen her for a while now and she's happy to deep throat bare and swallow with no complaints. Looking for the same kind of service from someone new. Nothing too old or fat please, although she doesn't need to be super hot for this kind of service.

Canuck6234
10-10-23, 19:00
Can anyone recommend any women that offer bbbjcimws here in Sac? I only know of this one that does cardates in del paso heights: https://tryst.link/online/brany-blowsbetter69.

Seen her for a while now and she's happy to deep throat bare and swallow with no complaints. Looking for the same kind of service from someone new. Nothing too old or fat please, although she doesn't need to be super hot for this kind of service.This is who I see for BBBJCIMWS. She may be larger now than you prefer, I would class her as a small BBW. As I recall she also is into tit torture, nipple pinching and tit slapping, nothing was too much for her. It has been a minute sonce my last visit. Her PD ad is from August but the listed number is correct.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Sacramento/StaceeBabee

Bluthird
10-12-23, 18:24
Hey buds, I've been out of the loop for a while now. I was mongering in the heyday of Redbook, Backpage and CL. I had a smorgasbord of 'providers' I regularly visited. It was a good run. Then shit happened (feds wise) then along came covid. I had one holdover from Redbook that I continued to see in Folsom, and was even visiting during the pandemic, but one day I went, closed, no forwarding information. Bummer. I did stumble across a review on google for a particular AMP near me. When I read one of the reviews it caught my eye, he said "ask for Mary or Jane" (not the real names) so I took a chance and visited and asked for "Mary" and jackpot. Massage and HE. Been back 2 more times, testing the waters and not even asking for particular person. Both of those resulted in a HE.

Hoping to meet someone here that frequents establishments in Folsom or Orangevale. Or even Rancho Cordova.

Cheers.

Mr Nice Guy13
10-13-23, 18:35
Hey buds, I've been out of the loop for a while now. I was mongering in the heyday of Redbook, Backpage and CL. I had a smorgasbord of 'providers' I regularly visited. It was a good run. Then shit happened (feds wise) then along came covid. I had one holdover from Redbook that I continued to see in Folsom, and was even visiting during the pandemic, but one day I went, closed, no forwarding information. Bummer. I did stumble across a review on google for a particular AMP near me. When I read one of the reviews it caught my eye, he said "ask for Mary or Jane" (not the real names) so I took a chance and visited and asked for "Mary" and jackpot. Massage and HE. Been back 2 more times, testing the waters and not even asking for particular person. Both of those resulted in a HE.

Hoping to meet someone here that frequents establishments in Folsom or Orangevale. Or even Rancho Cordova.

Cheers.I'm out that way and Rancho used to have a few options, but it's a bit of a wasteland now. New spot opened up on sunrise by 50 - GG Spa is one option. Haven't been myself but I've seen suggestive ads for place on Folsom Auburn Rd by the Early Toast place just off greenback. Also Gentle Hands on the OV Folsom border by Big Lots. Happy hunting!

GuardMan
11-25-23, 11:55
Hey Fellas. I'm sure there has to be many of us that are trying out the sugarbaby lifestyle here in Sacramento. I would be great if we could share info and / or experiences in a thread. Does anyone have the capability to add the thread to the forum?

Ezinho
11-25-23, 20:19
Hey Fellas. I'm sure there has to be many of us that are trying out the sugarbaby lifestyle here in Sacramento. I would be great if we could share info and / or experiences in a thread. Does anyone have the capability to add the thread to the forum?Ok, done.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?36084-Sugar-Daddies-amp-Sugar-Babies