PDA

View Full Version : Utr Serena

BigStud47
07-20-22, 23:21
Ok guys I have a brand new Utr to introduce to you. I finally worked up the courage to ask if I could share her with my good friends. Located in the Melbourne / Eau gallie area. She does work a real job so time is limited. She does offer GFE, daty, dfk etc no Greek. Just spent a wonderful hh with her the took some nice pics to share with you guys as you'll see no face pics. Senior members only and when given her number your required to give her your screen name, mainly for safety issues after certain issues with other utrs and I will only say this once DO NOT TRY TO SHARE YOUR PARTY FAVORS, if I find out you tried I will blast you on here. Serena's had some issues in her life she's working on correcting them. She's only offering in call or car dates no outcalls don't ask. I've been seeing her for past two months. Please respect her request. Ok you know what to do.

Bs.

Can't get pics to load so those that have my info can get the pics that way.

JayJayTwo
07-21-22, 09:05
What else can you tell us about her? Approximate age? Height and weight? General location for the incall? Does she have a donation structure figured out? Thanks in advance, looks like another nice find, BS!

BKoobs
07-21-22, 09:30
Ok guys I have a brand new Utr to introduce to you. I finally worked up the courage to ask if I could share her with my good friends. Located in the Melbourne / Eau gallie area. She does work a real job so time is limited. She does offer GFE, daty, dfk etc no Greek. Just spent a wonderful hh with her the took some nice pics to share with you guys as you'll see no face pics. Senior members only and when given her number your required to give her your screen name, mainly for safety issues after certain issues with other utrs and I will only say this once DO NOT TRY TO SHARE YOUR PARTY FAVORS, if I find out you tried I will blast you on here. Serena's had some issues in her life she's working on correcting them. She's only offering in call or car dates no outcalls don't ask. I've been seeing her for past two months. Please respect her request. Ok you know what to do..I will take her digits please sir.

BigStud47
07-21-22, 09:46
What else can you tell us about her? Approximate age? Height and weight? General location for the incall? Does she have a donation structure figured out? Thanks in advance, looks like another nice find, BS!She's 30 spinner style lake Washington area 80/120/180 !!

Bs.

JayJayTwo
07-21-22, 11:18
She's 30 spinner style lake Washington area 80/120/180 !!

Bs.I like all of that! Looks like I'll be needing to reach out to Serena sometime soon!

BigD334
07-21-22, 14:01
Your inbox is full.

BigStud47
07-21-22, 14:07
Your inbox is full.Ok good now.

SitbacRelax
07-22-22, 12:41
Meet up with this late morning. Very calm and cool relax feel with her. Very pretty noboobs but a nice ass and pussy. We got undressed layed down talked a little about what she wants to do talked about her becoming a utr and she said maybe she will post I told I would not and just enjoy being a utr. All the while when we are talking she is working my shaft slowly. She gets up and start to give me one of the best bbbjs I've had in a long time almost wanted her to just do that today cause it was feeling really good she did a great job not the best I've had but right up there. I ask if she like her pussy licked and again she says I like everything but my ass played with I said well let me eat. She has a well maintained Bush which I just love.

We do this for a while all the time she is moaning as she liked it flipped her around on all 4's admired the view for a moment and then went in honestly didn't last long shame on me for not cleaning the pipes before the visit but oh well. Treat this lady nice fellas she is very sweet and chill lady. Big stud is the gate keeper I can't hand out any info. .

GiddyD
07-22-22, 13:19
Had the pleasure of meeting this beauty yesterday. I texted her to introduce myself and see if there was an opening, the coms were slow at first but she texted me and said I can see you now and I was off to the races. I got to the place in a nice part of town, got to the door and received a warm welcome. Serena is very pretty and down to earth, we were both a little nervous but once we got comfortable we jived really well. She started off with a very nice BBBJ while I gave her tight little butt a few light spankings until I switched over and had DATY this got off to a slow start until I found what made her squirm until she couldn't take it anymore. We embraced for a few before it was time to suit up for the main event. I took her in Mish and went at it slow then fast and repeated until I was spent. She was nice and wet when I got in and was nice and tight. Once I finished we both cleaned up and I was on my way.

I had a great time. She has a rocking body, with a little Bush and a real laid back attitude and really friendly. I will be back again for sure. BigStud, thank you again for another awesome friend to the hobby. The man is a asset!

OldGamer
07-22-22, 21:52
Happy and a little jealous of the guys able to see this one, but got ghosted. Set up the meeting yesterday, sent confirm this afternoon everything was scheduled and the text about an hour and a half before crickets. Still haven't heard anything 3 hours after so yeah I guess shit happens right?

Stay safe and party hard.

Og.

Willie24
07-23-22, 06:40
Happy and a little jealous of the guys able to see this one, but got ghosted. Set up the meeting yesterday, sent confirm this afternoon everything was scheduled and the text about an hour and a half before crickets. Still haven't heard anything 3 hours after so yeah I guess shit happens right?

Og.Same here! Trying for three days to set something up! She seemed interested, then crickets before session. Typical of Brevard providers, UTRS or otherwise. Thank goodness there are reliable ones out there like Krys, Julia, Skinny Heather, Liberty'O etc. At least these women know how to please, be professional and handle themselves courteously! Same old story I suppose, put a little coin in their pockets and they start believing their own press releases and really don't know how to develop what I call the UTR Business Model! Too bad, she sounded like she would be fun! Keep trying BS! We all appreciate your efforts!

BigStud47
07-23-22, 08:56
Same here! Trying for three days to set something up! She seemed interested, then crickets before session. Typical of Brevard providers, UTRS or otherwise. Thank goodness there are reliable ones out there like Krys, Julia, Skinny Heather, Liberty'O etc. At least these women know how to please, be professional and handle themselves courteously! Same old story I suppose, put a little coin in their pockets and they start believing their own press releases and really don't know how to develop what I call the UTR Business Model! Too bad, she sounded like she would be fun! Keep trying BS! We all appreciate your efforts!So as it is I brought to the board hoping for great intentions on her part, but I am also joining oldgamer and Willie with the ghosting from Serena. Oh well she could have been set good but I think I know what she readily chose once given a few coins. I know her history and stuff that's going on with her so I know what's happened on.

Sorry guys I tried again!

Bs.

OldGamer
07-23-22, 10:29
So as it is I brought to the board hoping for great intentions on her part, but I am also joining oldgamer and Willie with the ghosting from Serena. Oh well she could have been set good but I think I know what she readily chose once given a few coins. I know her history and stuff that's going on with her so I know what's happened on.

Bs.Not blaming you brother. All anyone can do with UTRs is give them a shot through the board. We do it to try and keep them safe by introducing them to a few members and see how it goes. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. It's all up to them after the text or phone call.

Og.

Pbfla321
07-24-22, 07:03
So as it is I brought to the board hoping for great intentions on her part, but I am also joining oldgamer and Willie with the ghosting from Serena. Oh well she could have been set good but I think I know what she readily chose once given a few coins. I know her history and stuff that's going on with her so I know what's happened on.

Bs.Not your fault, you were nice enough to have shared her with us. You did your part and I am truly grateful an humble. Sad that it gets like this. I myself am still looking for that solid one and only UTR. I've had much better luck with the UTR's recently when it comes to actually getting some action. But hate when they do this.

HardHat69
07-25-22, 11:12

Bs.Well damn! I didn't even get at chance to make an appointment before she went away. Props to BS for trying to bring another one in though. We need more choices.

SitbacRelax
07-27-22, 09:53
Just a FYI I reached out to her today she is still around. Now her comm skills suck but that had not stopped us from seeing others. Maybe worth another shot I guess. I'm going to try and see her again this afternoon. Enjoy and thanks BS for bringing her to the forum.

BigStud47
07-27-22, 10:07
So I would like to know where I posted that Serena was not doing meet ups anymore? Please show me where I wrote that cause your totally wrong!

Smh.

Bs.

HardHat69
07-27-22, 11:23

Bs.Could be a misinterpretation of this. And the various reports of ghosting.

BigStud47
07-27-22, 11:56
Could be a misinterpretation of this. And the various reports of ghosting.Still active guys have to understand she had a real job also please be patient with her and no 50 million questions!

Bs.

Tdrag
07-27-22, 18:33
So just like most of you it's been tough to get up with Serena like BS she definitely works and has ghosted even me a few times but she reached out and apologized and we finally got a time that matched. Arrived at her place and was pleasantly surprised she's cute and a spinner woohoo. We get to room get comfortable chat for a bit. Then off to the races. Great BJ that I enjoyed and that's not even my thing. So in my experience not many girl actually push back when we're in doggie but oh Serena got into it and I was like shit gone ahead and do your thing. Super tight and I know she enjoyed it just as much as I did we tried a few other positions and it got so good I just couldn't hold out anymore. She's a must see if you can link up be patient cause it's worth the price of admission.

Thanks BS great find.

Tdrag.

BKoobs
07-28-22, 08:28
Just a FYI I reached out to her today she is still around. Now her comm skills suck but that had not stopped us from seeing others. Maybe worth another shot I guess. I'm going to try and see her again this afternoon. Enjoy and thanks BS for bringing her to the forum.Would love her digits please.

OldGamer
07-31-22, 22:17
After 3 tries. 2 ghosts, one canceled last minute. Both ghosts were lame excuses with oh my cell was locked and just got it unlocked at 4 am. Family emergency, haven't heard that one a thousand times before. Not wasting anymore time on this one myself so if you had luck and continue to see her, great but can not condone the behavior she's showing this early in the game. As previously stated, not blaming BS at all. He opened the door it was up to her after that.

Og.

HardHat69
08-01-22, 07:22
Ya I'm getting all at excuses also. Totally bs I really think she's on the candy, as some issues with her kid and it all makes senses of why her daughter was taken from her when her husband was arrested!Another one bites the dust. Oh well, next...

JayJayTwo
08-01-22, 09:20
Appears I was one of the lucky ones! I reached out to Serena, she replied quickly, we set up a meeting for maybe an hour later. At the scheduled time, I sent a text letting her know I was on the way. Another text that I was 5 minutes out and then again as I pulled into the parking lot. Serena replied every time, zero communication issues. She gave me her unit number as I arrived and met me at the front door. BS already provided a physical description and posed a pic, so not a lot of need to get into that. I would say though, just a matter of how one defines things, I don't know that I'd call Serena a spinner. Perhaps this is, at least in part, due to me being not exactly tall myself. For me, part of the definition of a spinner is being fairly short, maybe 5'4" or shorter. I'd guess Serena is a bit taller than that. Don't misunderstand me, she's not large in anyway, just taller than I had envisioned. Also, perhaps just a one-off, but she didn't have any covers. For me, she's attractive, her location is damn near ideal and the donation structure is reasonable. I'd definitely see her again, though I'll probably bring my own covers just in case! As always, thanks BS for bringing her to the board!

BigStud47
08-01-22, 18:59
Appears I was one of the lucky ones! I reached out to Serena, she replied quickly, we set up a meeting for maybe an hour later. At the scheduled time, I sent a text letting her know I was on the way. Another text that I was 5 minutes out and then again as I pulled into the parking lot. Serena replied every time, zero communication issues. She gave me her unit number as I arrived and met me at the front door. BS already provided a physical description and posed a pic, so not a lot of need to get into that. I would say though, just a matter of how one defines things, I don't know that I'd call Serena a spinner. Perhaps this is, at least in part, due to me being not exactly tall myself. For me, part of the definition of a spinner is being fairly short, maybe 5'4" or shorter. I'd guess Serena is a bit taller than that. Don't misunderstand me, she's not large in anyway, just taller than I had envisioned. Also, perhaps just a one-off, but she didn't have any covers. For me, she's attractive, her location is damn near ideal and the donation structure is reasonable. I'd definitely see her again, though I'll probably bring my own covers just in case! As always, thanks BS for bringing her to the board!Well this is the third time I've tried to see my UTR since I brought her to the board. So I'm not sure how this is going to work out for her.

Bs.

Pbfla321
08-01-22, 23:16
Well this is the third time I've tried to see my UTR since I brought her to the board. So I'm not sure how this is going to work out for her.

Bs.She texts me whenever she must be ready or has time. I don't mind getting the text from her cause it's not often. But I'm only to assume that would be the best time to see. Unfortunately whenever she's texted me I have been busy.

HardHat69
08-02-22, 10:03
Well this is the third time I've tried to see my UTR since I brought her to the board. So I'm not sure how this is going to work out for her.

Bs.

She texts me whenever she must be ready or has time. I don't mind getting the text from her cause it's not often. But I'm only to assume that would be the best time to see. Unfortunately whenever she's texted me I have been busy.It sounds like she is going to have to improve her communications and scheduling, or I would not expect it go go well at all for her. I guess if you are one of the lucky ones it works for, and she is worth it, then super!

HardHat69
08-02-22, 11:53
So yesterday Julia walked out after a few hours then today Kylie (Serena) was to start and guess what she no showed, I feel Serena is now a queen of ghosting and excuses. Bs is a no fly zone on her now. Be cautious with her guys!

Bs.Not looking good.

BigStud47
08-02-22, 21:26
Got to love the guys who like to run there mouths to providers. Smh.