PDA

View Full Version : Manscaping & HE

RockNRoll72
07-11-22, 21:39
Hey mongers,

Finally found someone a while back who had no issue shaving my member then giving it some tender love & care. I'd be happy to trade info over PM. She's in Hollywood, near Highland & Fountain. Be warned, she's a bit out there but had an overall pleasant experience.

- RnR.

EdCarbone
02-06-23, 18:27
Hey mongers,

Finally found someone a while back who had no issue shaving my member then giving it some tender love & care. I'd be happy to trade info over PM. She's in Hollywood, near Highland & Fountain. Be warned, she's a bit out there but had an overall pleasant experience.

- RnR.Hey, tried to DM you, but your mailbox is full. Thanks.

RockNRoll72
02-06-23, 21:54
Hey, tried to DM you, but your mailbox is full. Thanks.Sorry about that!

Here's the link to her craigslist ad.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bts/d/los-angeles-hair-removal-body-grooming/7585679225.html

PlayerN818
02-07-23, 10:23
Sorry about that!

Here's the link to her craigslist ad.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bts/d/los-angeles-hair-removal-body-grooming/7585679225.htmlMight I inquire the damage amount? As well, "out there" in what way? Just nutty? We talking gnomes help her with her chakra alignment, or the govt is implanting microchips? I mean, I'd be offering up my favorite appendage to her as she wields a razor, so. . .

RockNRoll72
02-07-23, 21:47
Might I inquire the damage amount? As well, "out there" in what way? Just nutty? We talking gnomes help her with her chakra alignment, or the govt is implanting microchips? I mean, I'd be offering up my favorite appendage to her as she wields a razor, so. . .Not quite microchips and gearing more toward Chakras. Lots of rules, def veering into grandma with too much plastic surgery.

I think sugaring is. 80 and shaving is. 60 - but I can't quite recall exact prices. Ended up dropping about 1. 40 and it was worth it for the quality of service and tug. She made me do some stretches and shit beforehand so that I wouldn't "be dizzy on the table" something like that.

Discovered the Medical Spa in Reseda and haven't been motivated to go back since!

- RnR.

PlayerN818
02-08-23, 11:15
Not quite microchips and gearing more toward Chakras. Lots of rules, def veering into grandma with too much plastic surgery.

I think sugaring is. 80 and shaving is. 60 - but I can't quite recall exact prices. Ended up dropping about 1. 40 and it was worth it for the quality of service and tug. She made me do some stretches and shit beforehand so that I wouldn't "be dizzy on the table" something like that.

Discovered the Medical Spa in Reseda and haven't been motivated to go back since!

- RnR.Was wondering if the Reseda spot offered the same treatment. Is it the same office that used to be a massage place?

RockNRoll72
02-10-23, 06:11
Was wondering if the Reseda spot offered the same treatment. Is it the same office that used to be a massage place?My guess is that it was being that the rooms are set up almost identically but with much better lighting. When I went, I asked if there was a shower available and was told yes. I was surprised to find a table shower when I showed up.

- RnR.

BigCountry818
02-26-23, 00:21
No luck so far finding it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

EdCarbone
03-06-23, 17:58
Not quite microchips and gearing more toward Chakras. Lots of rules, def veering into grandma with too much plastic surgery.
- RnR.Tried her out. 1 hr massage for. 8 and it doesn't matter what type you want, you get a pokey-shaking-rub with a few seconds of actual massage here and there. She is probably 60+ with large rock hard melons and a slim figure. She spends about 10 minutes talking and mixing the lotion so it's fresh for you. Constantly reminding you to breath her way. Near the end she went to wash her hands, came back and said I was done. I asked if we could do more and she said no because I opened her bathroom mirror cabinet (I did not. It was probably partly open and when I opened the bathroom door, the pressure pushed it open further). She said no more because I must be schizophrenic and looking for drugs. This went on for five minutes with me trying to explain that I didn't. Then she revealed that her "spirit guide" told her that my spirit guide opened the cabinet because it wants my attention. Luckily for me it turns out she is a healer and "great kahuna" and communicates with her spirit guide regularly, which she described for 10 minutes. Needless to say I realized I needed to get her in contact with my spirit guide, which is actually my flagpole, and though it's large, it cannot open bathroom mirror cabinets. For the next 15 minutes she educated me on Blackrock and how it's taken over the world and Governor Newsom is in on it because he broke Elon Musk and then brough him back and controls him. Finally she told me what I knew was coming at some point: the elite have been moving out into space. Sadly she didn't reveal any information on space aliens. I happened to look down at my flagpole during this and it was trying to convince my balls to detach from my body and make a run for it. Finally after agreeing to everything while maintaining contact with her intense and insane eyes, she gave a HE. Took off her clothes and let me touch all, but not too much on the kitty. Rock hard boobs were not fun. Technique was good and had my first prostrate (didn't work for me) and had to finish myself. Tip was. 6. Never going back. Or within 10 square miles just to be safe. If any of you are brave enough, see if you can get her take on space aliens.

RockNRoll72
04-17-23, 16:15
No luck so far finding it. Any assistance would be appreciated.Looks like ads are back up. Curious to know if any of my fellow mongers have visited recently?

- RnR.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bts/d/reseda-reseda-medical-spa/7610595273.html

BigCountry818
04-24-23, 07:06
Looks like ads are back up. Curious to know if any of my fellow mongers have visited recently?

- RnR.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bts/d/reseda-reseda-medical-spa/7610595273.htmlFound the secluded location. My first wax. She was very nice and very gentle with me. I will be returning. I did not see the table shower but will ask about it next time.

EdCarbone
04-24-23, 18:50
Found the secluded location. My first wax. She was very nice and very gentle with me. I will be returning. I did not see the table shower but will ask about it next time.Thanks. Any details? Was there a HE?? Damage? How much was the wax itself?

BigCountry818
04-25-23, 08:10
Thanks. Any details? Was there a HE?? Damage? How much was the wax itself?Paid $ for the wax job. I Asked for some oil on the area which I guess is code for "a HJ please". She took care of me and and I tipped her the standard HJ tip. A very nice experience.

PlayerN818
04-26-23, 09:02
Paid $ for the wax job. I Asked for some oil on the area which I guess is code for "a HJ please". She took care of me and and I tipped her the standard HJ tip. A very nice experience.How painful is the actual waxing?

BigCountry818
04-27-23, 11:34
How painful is the actual waxing?If you've never been waxed before then you should watch that scene from the 40 Year Old Virgin movie. It's eye opening but manageable. If you are a pussy you won't like it. It's like getting a band aid yanked off. FROM YOUR PRIVATES. LOL.

AsianPussy
07-04-23, 19:35
Any recommendations for any good place in the valley or LA proper?

I had a good place in the OC, but she moved to vegas.

PlayerN818
07-05-23, 08:57

I had a good place in the OC, but she moved to vegas.You could, I dunno, read the thread?

HiKeke
07-22-23, 10:26

I had a good place in the OC, but she moved to vegas.https://www.sexyglowaesthetics.com/

RockNRoll72
08-22-23, 02:59
https://www.sexyglowaesthetics.com/A few have reported luck with her but I don't know how true this is. She actually does a pretty good job on the grooming aspect so I've been a few times to see her and not once has she made a move.

- RnR.

WhoreMaster 91
08-22-23, 07:53
A few have reported luck with her but I don't know how true this is. She actually does a pretty good job on the grooming aspect so I've been a few times to see her and not once has she made a move.

- RnR.Why does she look like a TS?

Inheri 69
08-23-23, 14:11
Why does she look like a TS?Lots of work done. In person she's very sweet and intelligent, but I agree you don't get those vibes from her online posts.

But as others have said, she's a professional skin care lady mostly.

RockItAllNite
12-10-23, 10:04
Does anyone have any recommendations for a Nail salon with pretty girls that do Manicures and pedicures for men. Looking for some attractive eye candy while being pampered.

WhoreMaster 91
12-11-23, 07:51
Does anyone have any recommendations for a Nail salon with pretty girls that do Manicures and pedicures for men. Looking for some attractive eye candy while being pampered.I'm looking for one that offer HJ or even FS!

Inheri 69
12-11-23, 18:09
I'm looking for one that offer HJ or even FS!I've seen these services requested on here and various other sites before, but I've never seen a reply saying they know someone that provides it. Maybe the sex work market hasn't expanded to nail care yet.

WhoreMaster 91
12-13-23, 07:24
I've seen these services requested on here and various other sites before, but I've never seen a reply saying they know someone that provides it. Maybe the sex work market hasn't expanded to nail care yet.There was a FS viet salon couple years ago but she retired.

RockItAllNite
12-13-23, 08:58
There was a FS viet salon couple years ago but she retired.What about Mani and Pedi without extra services, by a hot girl?

WhoreMaster 91
12-14-23, 08:15
What about Mani and Pedi without extra services, by a hot girl?Natalie Nails in Whittier had that girl that offered extras, The place is still there nobody knows now if extras available or girls!

RockItAllNite
01-11-24, 10:35
Natalie Nails in Whittier had that girl that offered extras, The place is still there nobody knows now if extras available or girls!Are any located in the San Fernando Valley area or even Los Angeles Mid-Wilshire, Ktown, WLA? They don't even have to offer extras as long as they are "eye candy" and do a good job.