PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Phast Lane
02-17-06, 19:27
Hi, can someone update Redlands?

Are Redlands Therapy or Asian Accupressure still open?

I heard lots of places were closed down last year, what is left??

Cheers

Phast Lane
02-17-06, 19:39

Cheers

Lahobbyiest
02-20-06, 14:25

CheersThey are all close except some place named Hana Acu! It is Korean but willn't last long!

PM me for more info!

Misfit
03-09-06, 06:37
Well since the closest thing to Yucaipa is Redlands I will post in here. I had some time to kill so I drove my ass down to Yucaipa Blvd. since I have not been out there in quite a few months. I found out Healing Hands Acu-Therapy was shut-down & now is some sort of insurance office. So I kept driving down the blvd to the old Balance & Harmony just to find out it had a "For Rent" sign out front. Looked thru the window & there was no signs of life anywhere, completely vacant. I have had some amazing memories at this place in the past. Damn Im going to miss this place, nice, quiet, & out in the middle of nowhere. Anyway anyone know the where abouts of Sunshine? I heard a rumor she got married but she usually always returns back to work.

Misfit

Blitz Dog
05-12-06, 21:02
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know about a spot i hit 3 times in Pomona its on holt in Pomona and it has several nice looking girls that provide A+ service BUT beware their are some bad apples, OR so I have read but I havent met. I can recommend Betty and Vivia (sounded like that).

If you say Blitzdog sent you you will get a discount on the entrance.

Peace and Release

Blitzdog

Gamma Ray 007
08-26-06, 14:43
There's a place on Colton Blvd near Texas in Redlands that just popped up with ads in the the local paper advertising the table shower.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=29468050&ck=2969303889&tab=B2C&ycat=8106973&city=Redlands&state=CA&uzip=92373&country=us&msa=6780&cs=4&ed=kAuPw61o2TygOQZ.joGzqrqd1vw5l63clRJwayDisPGxYQ--&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0

Well, I took one for the team there the other day. It's discrete, and after paying $60 for 45 minutes (with table shower) I undressed in a nice room, went next door for the table shower. It was my first, and I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but got a mild neck-to-toe scrub with a washcloth draped over the tallywhacker area at all time. No action in that area at all from the nice "auntie" type who did the deed.

Then back to the massage room for a nice (but lightweight) massage. The masseuse kept me covered from head to toes at all times, there was nothing teasing whatsoever, and just when I was expecting the flip she announced, "all done!" "All done?" --and the $40 I left on the table was for THAT!?

Well, next time back to the usual haunts on VB.

Stew2
08-27-06, 18:25
There's a place on Colton Blvd near Texas in Redlands that just popped up with ads in the the local paper advertising the table shower.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=29468050&ck=2969303889&tab=B2C&ycat=8106973&city=Redlands&state=CA&uzip=92373&country=us&msa=6780&cs=4&ed=kAuPw61o2TygOQZ.joGzqrqd1vw5l63clRJwayDisPGxYQ--&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0

Well, I took one for the team there the other day. It's discrete, and after paying $60 for 45 minutes (with table shower) I undressed in a nice room, went next door for the table shower. It was my first, and I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but got a mild neck-to-toe scrub with a washcloth draped over the tallywhacker area at all time. No action in that area at all from the nice "auntie" type who did the deed.

Then back to the massage room for a nice (but lightweight) massage. The masseuse kept me covered from head to toes at all times, there was nothing teasing whatsoever, and just when I was expecting the flip she announced, "all done!" "All done?" --and the $40 I left on the table was for THAT!?

Well, next time back to the usual haunts on VB.

Well, this is the same place I posted about in 2005 (see the archive). By the way, I wouldn't bother putting out a tip in advance anywhere - if she offers extras, they can be negotiated. Tipping without an agreed service is like tipping in a restaurant before you know what the service will be like.

Head Sprung
08-27-06, 19:32
I've been to that same place Gamma and had the same results. Except after the table shower and the massage she asked me for a tip and she provided no extras. I kept asking her for a simple HJ and she kept saying no that her boss might walk in. So I told her I wasnt going to give her a tip and she told me never to come back again. I told her I wasnt with her attitude and walked out.

Member #5605
08-28-06, 00:14
Now that the word is out on it, it won't last long! Though I wonder how these "legit" places DO last as long as they appear to, when there are no "happy endings" at them!

Gamma Ray 007
10-18-06, 18:00
Well, this is the same place I posted about in 2005 (see the archive). By the way, I wouldn't bother putting out a tip in advance anywhere - if she offers extras, they can be negotiated. Tipping without an agreed service is like tipping in a restaurant before you know what the service will be like.Ordinarily I would agree with you, but this seemed to be the "open sesame" at the AMP's in the area W. of SB. I would leave the appropriate number of twenties on the table in the corner, the provider would take one look, and all was smooth sailing after that. I guess I can't use that experience as a universal rule! You just have to learn some things by experience--like the real meaning and purpose of "make yourself comfortable!"

Jack Nyourbox
10-19-06, 17:35
Anyone have any luck with the spa off alabama behind the dennys just north of the 10? I looked on here but didn't see anything. Im in town for the night and was hoping for some heads up before I take the dive. Thanks

Stew2
10-20-06, 02:22
Anyone have any luck with the spa off alabama behind the dennys just north of the 10? I looked on here but didn't see anything. Im in town for the night and was hoping for some heads up before I take the dive. Thanks

Jack it's an old one (if you are referring to Old World Spa) - haven't been in a number of years, but for a long time it was "manned" by an older Korean woman who provided, but not much you wanted. In general, Redlands is not a good bet - police clamp down on any real activity. Better bet to head to the amps on Valley out in Fontana/Bloomington area (see San Bernardino forum).

Dennis
11-08-06, 22:17
Jack it's an old one (if you are referring to Old World Spa) - haven't been in a number of years, but for a long time it was "manned" by an older Korean woman who provided, but not much you wanted. In general, Redlands is not a good bet - police clamp down on any real activity. Better bet to head to the amps on Valley out in Fontana/Bloomington area (see San Bernardino forum).Redland and Loma Linda used to be good. As said the police shut most of the places down. The place that were left where legit and if any activity did take place it was with only know customers.

Gamma Ray 007
11-30-06, 17:44
I went to the one on Yucaipa blvd not far from 4th. I signed up for an hour which included a GREAT table shower--lots of soap and scrubbing, and no messing around with a towel.

The massage (by Amy) was one of those lousy lightweight jobs with lots of finger brushing, and on the flip I brought up (in universal sign language) the topic of a HJ. Amy was holding out for $80, then $60, and didn't budge from that. I offered $40, and I assumed that her beginning the job and letting me feel her boobs meant her acceptance. After the cleanup she was very annoyed that I was sticking at $40. It pretty much ruined the whole experience (I guess I'm a sentimentalist!).

I was hoping to find a good alternative to the Bloomington places, but nothing comes close--yet.

Stew2
12-01-06, 04:30
you are right Gamma - this place is not a real substitute for the Bloomington places - it has never offered anything more than a HJ. But the table shower is killer - maybe the best around, and if you get Lilly, the massage is decent and in my experience there is no silly negotiation like you reported with Amy.

I went to the one on Yucaipa blvd not far from 4th. I signed up for an hour which included a GREAT table shower--lots of soap and scrubbing, and no messing around with a towel.

The massage (by Amy) was one of those lousy lightweight jobs with lots of finger brushing, and on the flip I brought up (in universal sign language) the topic of a HJ. Amy was holding out for $80, then $60, and didn't budge from that. I offered $40, and I assumed that her beginning the job and letting me feel her boobs meant her acceptance. After the cleanup she was very annoyed that I was sticking at $40. It pretty much ruined the whole experience (I guess I'm a sentimentalist!).

I was hoping to find a good alternative to the Bloomington places, but nothing comes close--yet.

Gamma Ray 007
12-09-06, 21:38
you are right Gamma - this place is not a real substitute for the Bloomington places - it has never offered anything more than a HJ. But the table shower is killer - maybe the best around, and if you get Lilly, the massage is decent and in my experience there is no silly negotiation like you reported with Amy.Hey, that's great to know! Is there a chance of having the massage first/table shower (with soapy finish) afterwards?

Stew2
12-11-06, 02:48
Hey, that's great to know! Is there a chance of having the massage first/table shower (with soapy finish) afterwards?

indeed, that is quite available - I was offered exactly that option last time I was there. Enjoy.

Dirk Diggler
12-16-06, 20:37
First time at this joint, across the street from Sayaka, on Mt. Vernon,Colton. Mamasan asked $50 cover charge, I countered with $40 and she accepted. This is the same mamasan that used to work at Tokyo Accu in Fontana, behind In-N-OUT, guess she remembered me!

Asked for Jackie, but she looked confused?! WTF??

In came a thin, short, toned spinner named "ebony". Poor english skills, but immediately acted friendly and gave a short massage. I flipped over and she asked 1 bill upfront for "sucky fucky". I countered with $80 and held my ground. Reluctantly, she accepted. Gave nice CBJ, MISH, Doggy, and Mish and then with me standing up and her with on her back with legs on my shoulders. I finished in this position while playing with her pierced clit.

Lots of facial peircings also, and very nice tattoo on low back, great tan.

Looks=9
Service=8
cost 7= (damage $40 + $80, but could have been worse, i.e. $150)

PEACE

Dirk Diggler

Where is Latina Jackie with those luscious hooters???? Anyone???

Snwbdr
12-17-06, 22:40
At J&S sports massage on Cooley.

You were close.

First time at this joint, across the street from Sayaka, on Mt. Vernon,Colton. Mamasan asked $50 cover charge, I countered with $40 and she accepted. This is the same mamasan that used to work at Tokyo Accu in Fontana, behind In-N-OUT, guess she remembered me!

Asked for Jackie, but she looked confused?! WTF??

In came a thin, short, toned spinner named "ebony". Poor english skills, but immediately acted friendly and gave a short massage. I flipped over and she asked 1 bill upfront for "sucky fucky". I countered with $80 and held my ground. Reluctantly, she accepted. Gave nice CBJ, MISH, Doggy, and Mish and then with me standing up and her with on her back with legs on my shoulders. I finished in this position while playing with her pierced clit.

Lots of facial peircings also, and very nice tattoo on low back, great tan.

Looks=9
Service=8
cost 7= (damage $40 + $80, but could have been worse, i.e. $150)

PEACE

Dirk Diggler

Where is Latina Jackie with those luscious hooters? Anyone?

Recklessfun
08-14-07, 16:40
Should have read the posts before going. No change from the previous post. No flip, no nothing. Sheet on the whole time even when I tried to pull it off.

I tried to get something started but no luck.

Buyer beware.

Head Sprung
08-14-07, 21:13
Should have read the posts before going. No change from the previous post. No flip, no nothing. Sheet on the whole time even when I tried to pull it off.

I tried to get something started but no luck.

Buyer beware.
I had some luck there once but I think it wasnt called "Kings". It was during the table shower (dont know if they still have it there). I cant remember the girls name but when she was giving me a scrub down my little soldier sprang into action. She noticed it and told me " You poor baby! Let me take care of that for you!" She took the towel off and gave me a nice hj. After that I went back and it was Kings with no extras at all. I wonder how these places stay in business when they are never busy. Maybe the rookies go there.

Majasa
10-26-07, 22:48
Anyone know anything about a Grand Opening of a Thai Massage near Orange and Brockton?

Pwing101
10-28-07, 19:07
My first ever visit to a massage palor came last week to a Thia massage shop on orange just north of colton. Very friendly. Parking in the rear. Paid $50 for hour long massage. I took shower, alone, . Wrapped in towel and was taken to massage area. I was the only one there but massage area was not private. I wouldn't know a good massage from a bad one but threre was lots of pullling and streatching. Girl was cute but not sexy. She wore pants, blouse and "socks" when I was on my back she only massaged my shoulders, neck and heard, and then my feet. I want to go back and get her again. Any suggestions on how I should ask for more service?

Donkie Luv
11-12-07, 00:59
My first ever visit to a massage palor came last week to a Thia massage shop on orange just north of colton. Very friendly. Parking in the rear. Paid $50 for hour long massage. I took shower, alone, . Wrapped in towel and was taken to massage area. I was the only one there but massage area was not private. I wouldn't know a good massage from a bad one but threre was lots of pullling and streatching. Girl was cute but not sexy. She wore pants, blouse and "socks" when I was on my back she only massaged my shoulders, neck and heard, and then my feet. I want to go back and get her again. Any suggestions on how I should ask for more service?I've never gotten anything more than a massage in a place that doesn't have private rooms. And the women never wore pants. But if you want to try her again, take your towel off and lay on the table nude next time.

Gamma Ray 007
11-26-07, 21:51
My first ever visit to a massage palor came last week to a Thia massage shop on orange just north of colton.I assume you mean "Thai" massage, right? I've been looking for one and will definitely try this one--and only for the massage! I've never seen a bona-fide Thai massage place (often "traditional" Thai massage is the term used) that is not 100% squeaky clean legit, but there's always a first time. I suggest you give "Thai" massage places a pass and head for Bloomington until you've had a few.

Eddie Munster
12-15-07, 19:38
I had some luck there once but I think it wasnt called "Kings". It was during the table shower (dont know if they still have it there). I cant remember the girls name but when she was giving me a scrub down my little soldier sprang into action. She noticed it and told me " You poor baby! Let me take care of that for you!" She took the towel off and gave me a nice hj. After that I went back and it was Kings with no extras at all. I wonder how these places stay in business when they are never busy. Maybe the rookies go there.

I went to King's when they first opened up, because they were doing a free table shower offer (I got it in the mail - I guess that's the first clue as to the legitimacy of the place). The first time I went, there was nothing going on. The place was dead, and mamasan gave me the massage with no extras. For some reason, I went back a second time, and it was mamasan again. This time, though, at the end she gave me an oiled-up HJ. How I look at myself in the mirror after that, I don't know :)

I wouldn't expect anything going there.

I'm going to check out the Thai Massage today; hopefully they do a good massage. Not expecting any more.

Stew2
12-15-07, 20:01
Ity's called Ancient Thai Massage, at 1013 Orange street. Been a couple of times. It is traditional Thai or a mix of swedish/thai -your choice. Pretty good massage, But do not expect any extras... purely legit place.

I assume you mean "Thai" massage, right? I've been looking for one and will definitely try this one--and only for the massage! I've never seen a bona-fide Thai massage place (often "traditional" Thai massage is the term used) that is not 100% squeaky clean legit, but there's always a first time. I suggest you give "Thai" massage places a pass and head for Bloomington until you've had a few.

Donkie Luv
04-04-08, 21:07
Hey- anyone had even a HJ at OWT on Alabama? I've been there three times and the furthest I've gotten is Sara giving me some lube and then helping me take care of myself. I get a different provider there every time and always get a vibe like they want to do more but I just don't know the right password or signal or something.

I know there's places in San Bern and Colton that are a sure bet, but sometimes I want to make sure I get a good massage. Plus, I guess I like the challenge.

Fireandfire
02-18-09, 21:22
Just wondering if someone went to King's Massage in Colton Ave.

Looks legit to me.

Just need some info before TOFTT.

Radische
02-22-09, 03:53
Just wondering if someone went to King's Massage in Colton Ave.

Looks legit to me.

Just need some info before TOFTT.You want a massage? Then it's Kings!

Deadbishop
02-22-09, 17:43
You want a massage? Then it's Kings!In my case, stricktly legit, but YMMV. Good hunting.

Billtwo
11-25-09, 03:53
Has anyone visited this new location on Lugonia ave in Redlands?

The place is called Diamond Spa. Any action?

Donkie Luv
11-28-09, 21:54
Has anyone visited this new location on Lugonia ave in Redlands?

The place is called Diamond Spa. Any action?They have good massages, but it's always been legit for me.

The Situation
10-27-10, 21:13
Looks like there hasn't been any postings in this section for a while.

There is a place I believe it's called Redlands Therapy. Has an American mp type of feel to it. Saw Shawna, who apparently is the owner of the place. She is a 7 in the face, but she has HUGE natural DD tits. They are amazing. Her body is average other than that, not much of an ass. We started the massage as usual and then on the flip I made sure to keep grabbing her ass to shower her I wanted more. She took off her top and I finished as I found out she spoke Russian.

Radische
11-26-10, 01:32
Looks like there hasn't been any postings in this section for a while.

There is a place I believe it's called Redlands Therapy. Has an American mp type of feel to it. Saw Shawna, who apparently is the owner of the place. She is a 7 in the face, but she has HUGE natural DD tits. They are amazing. Her body is average other than that, not much of an ass. We started the massage as usual and then on the flip I made sure to keep grabbing her ass to shower her I wanted more. She took off her top and I finished as I found out she spoke Russian.

Orange Ave?

How much lighter was your wallet after the service?

The Situation
11-28-10, 03:03
Orange Ave?

How much lighter was your wallet after the service? On Orange, in a little strip mall next to the gas station. It was. 4 for the massage and. 4 for the Russian finish. I tipper her after and she seemed okay with it. Great tits. Give her a try and report back.

Bushexplorer
12-14-19, 19:42
Has anyone been to either of the two AMPs in Mentone on Lugonia? They're almost across the street from each other, but look a bit sketchy (actually, most of them look sketchy). I drive by them occasionally but have never stepped in. There's not much up in the Redlands to Yucaipa area. I usually wait until I get into San Diego. Lmk.

Spackle1899
10-22-20, 13:36
Anyone see her lately? She used to provide in Redlands. Hot as hell!

Any info would be appreciated!

LongInTheGame
10-30-20, 19:27
Anyone see her lately? She used to provide in Redlands. Hot as hell!

Any info would be appreciated!Her HX profile has her telephone number. Send a text message and see if she is available.

Spackle1899
11-08-20, 23:04
Her HX profile has her telephone number. Send a text message and see if she is available.Already tried. She doesn't answer.