PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Cres Prophet2
05-01-14, 17:32
Right near the Pep Boys I saw one of the nicest WSW that I have seen in a long time.

If you happened to meet up with Sky while she was in the area, this girl is hot the same way. I briefly spoke with her. She goes by Samantha. I tried to get her number but she felt the need to walk away as she rattled it off.

Hopefully someone will be able to do a LASER.

Cres Prophet2
05-04-14, 01:01
Anyone else see the WSW crew working holt early evening tonight?

Me neither...

I so wish.

Misfit
05-05-14, 03:09
Well look what the cat dragged in. Took some time off away from the hobby. I see nobody took the time to keep posting pics in the Pomona thread. I was quite sure that Cres would continue to keep posting his shots. But I guess it takes quite dedication & time consuming long hours on a regular basis. To be a regular poster on any thread on this site. Anyway, I even had an idea of writing a book about my adventures in Pomona. Talk about a novel with 3/4 of the content being nothing more than illustrations. I'm sure you "mongers" would like to know the true story behind my retirement.

Kidding aside, just wanted to stop by the old site & say hey to those who know me.

Misfit.

Misfit
05-05-14, 03:35
Right near the Pep Boys I saw one of the nicest WSW that I have seen in a long time.

If you happened to meet up with Sky while she was in the area, this girl is hot the same way. I briefly spoke with her. She goes by Samantha. I tried to get her number but she felt the need to walk away as she rattled it off.

Hopefully someone will be able to do a LASER.Hey dude, how's it hanging? Is this the WSW you are talking about? Back when I met up with her on the Track she had strawberry blonde hair & a great attitude. Here are a couple of shots of her. By the way, what the hell is a LASER? Your going to have to explain that terminology to me.

Misfit.

Cres Prophet2
05-05-14, 20:12
Hey dude, how's it hanging? Is this the WSW you are talking about? Back when I met up with her on the Track she had strawberry blonde hair & a great attitude. Here are a couple of shots of her. By the way, what the hell is a LASER? Your going to have to explain that terminology to me.

Misfit.Pretty sure that is a different Sky.

LASER.

L. Looks.

A. Attitude.

S. Service.

E. Experience.

Are. Repeat.

Short abbreviated summary of girl.

Dolato
05-05-14, 20:24
Pretty sure that is a different Sky.

LASER.

L. Looks.

A. Attitude.

S. Service.

E. Experience.

Are. Repeat.

Short abbreviated summary of girl.I believe the E is for Expense in a LASER.

A PLEASER has the extra E for English speaking skills.

Cres Prophet2
05-05-14, 22:27
I believe the E is for Expense in a LASER.

A PLEASER has the extra E for English speaking skills.Yep.

Expense.

Socalasian
05-06-14, 11:08
Cres Prophet and Misfit going back and forth in the forum? Wow, flashback time... Thought it was Throwback Thursday or something.

Glad to see you guys here- been a while? Or am I just missing your posts?

A long time coming "Happy Hunting" to you both!

SoCal.

Cres Prophet2
05-06-14, 20:12
Cres Prophet and Misfit going back and forth in the forum? Wow, flashback time... Thought it was Throwback Thursday or something.

Glad to see you guys here- been a while? Or am I just missing your posts?

A long time coming "Happy Hunting" to you both!

SoCal.The hunting has been pretty slim and I've been too damn busy to really look much. A few regulars have been helping out.

Bushman426
05-07-14, 16:02
Well look what the cat dragged in. Took some time off away from the hobby. I see nobody took the time to keep posting pics in the Pomona thread. I was quite sure that Cres would continue to keep posting his shots. But I guess it takes quite dedication & time consuming long hours on a regular basis. To be a regular poster on any thread on this site. Anyway, I even had an idea of writing a book about my adventures in Pomona. Talk about a novel with 3/4 of the content being nothing more than illustrations. I'm sure you "mongers" would like to know the true story behind my retirement.

Kidding aside, just wanted to stop by the old site & say hey to those who know me.

Misfit.Hi Misfit! I had been wondering what had happened to you. You were one of my mentors on this site. You and a few others showed me how it was to really contribute.

Stop teasing and tell us already. FYI, I'd buy your book!

Cres Prophet2
05-08-14, 02:44

Hopefully someone will be able to do a LASER.Passing through today, around 5 ish, I see this same WSW. She isn't going with anyone trying to pick her up. I'm not sure what the deal was as she just walked past the various people that circled the block for her.

I tried to get her with the same results. I did find a BSW that exuded **** and delivered.

Overfiend
05-08-14, 04:08
Because she is expensive as fuck. Stared at me while I waited, walked over, pulled up her shirt and let me grab her tits. Wanted a bill. LE drove by and she said shit and walked off. I think she was very selective on who she will approach as she wants her price. I too am waiting for a report on her.

Passing through today, around 5 ish, I see this same WSW. She isn't going with anyone trying to pick her up. I'm not sure what the deal was as she just walked past the various people that circled the block for her.

I tried to get her with the same results. I did find a BSW that exuded **** and delivered.

Cres Prophet2
05-08-14, 13:15
Because she is expensive as fuck. Stared at me while I waited, walked over, pulled up her shirt and let me grab her tits. Wanted a bill. LE drove by and she said shit and walked off. I think she was very selective on who she will approach as she wants her price. I too am waiting for a report on her.Tanks for the info. What I saw was her not even approaching vehicles.

The first time I spoke with her, I was short of what she wanted. I just might have given it to her yesterday if she would have even stopped.

Cres Prophet2
05-09-14, 21:45
Passed through and saw about 6 BSW, 1 WSW and 1 LSW.

About 2 BSW were decent, the rest not so. The LSW is a tranny.

Cres Prophet2
05-22-14, 01:37
Pomona PD threw a huge cock block on the SW scene on Monday. Cops were everywhere and had the hottest young WSW on the sidewalk with two squad cars.

I don't know if they took her in or released her, but I didn't see her afterwards. Too bad, as she was. HOT.

NaughtyCarrie
05-22-14, 02:43
Pomona PD threw a huge cock block on the SW scene on Monday. Cops were everywhere and had the hottest young WSW on the sidewalk with two squad cars.

I don't know if they took her in or released her, but I didn't see her afterwards. Too bad, as she was. HOT.I was thinking of stopping out that way but that made me think twice. Ten to one they took her. I know for sure that your a goner with a crown vic. They just hop at and take you.

Kisses Carrie.

Cres Prophet2
05-22-14, 14:12
I was thinking of stopping out that way but that made me think twice. Ten to one they took her. I know for sure that your a goner with a crown vic. They just hop at and take you.

Kisses Carrie.It seems like once every month or two they are active with regards to the girls. The PD is always out in the morning, but they seem to be interested in writing speeding and other tickets to generate cash.

The Tall Man
05-22-14, 23:01
Listen this is no shit, this was my fist time back to check this Holt track since about 10 or 11 years ago. Not much has changed. In a period of about 2 hours saw a total of 7 SW, Black, Latino and White. Nothing too interesting for me, just burnt up a half tank-full of gas.

The Tall Man.

Cres Prophet2
05-23-14, 00:18
Listen this is no shit, this was my fist time back to check this Holt track since about 10 or 11 years ago. Not much has changed. In a period of about 2 hours saw a total of 7 SW, Black, Latino and White. Nothing too interesting for me, just burnt up a half tank-full of gas.

The Tall Man.I think I saw Carrie out there tonight. She loos like she'd be a great visual from the back on the knees.

I believe that I also saw Samantha.

Cres Prophet2
06-03-14, 19:22
I was in the area and decided to do a small amount of cruising. Most of the girls I saw were BSW; I'm guessing I saw about a total of 9. Most of them were about a 5 on the SW scale.

I did see a skinny BSW with hair that was mostly dyed blonde wearing pink shorts. She had an amazing rack on her. About DD sized or so. I didn't have the time or I would have at least gotten her number. Anyone else know about her?

Member #5046
06-06-14, 23:42
I have been semi retired from cruising the tracks since it seems safer to get my relief down in Tijuana. But today business took me to Holt and it seemed a bit lively. I counted about 9 girls. Of special interest were 2 girls with the shortest shorts I have ever seen, the ass cheeks were just hanging out. To bad Misfit and his camera are no longer patroling Holt or we would have some nice photos to look at.

Calvet
06-25-14, 13:30
Sorry this late about 3 pm went down Holt and Mission nothing on Mission or Holt 3 WSW 3 BSW one BSW yellow dress thin cute one BSW flower dress cute both about 25 yo thin 3 le out tbl at motel unmarked at another motel so just left didn't have any $ but wanted to look.

Calvet
07-02-14, 14:37
Yesterday about 12 pm. 3 blonde WSW. 5 BSW. 2 LSW.

Wild Wood
07-13-14, 22:07
Made a couple of passes along Holt today on my way to Los Angeles hoping to see the BSW w / the DD rack or the hot WSW in reports recently. Crickets. Not a single SW on the block. Oh well.

Brick Tamland
07-30-14, 09:57
Was in this area for work yesterday and saw 3 girls. Didn't have time to partake but I did the Latina tranny mentioned before, at least I think she was. Didn't have time to confirm but seemed so in talking to her. I got digits for any who's interested.

E1775
08-09-14, 01:08
Had a great time with WSW Benihana a few weeks ago. Great CBJ in a parking lot, looked run down but very cute up close and very upbeat. Looks like she's wandered away from a nice home. Rarely in the area but was wondering if anybody still sees her around? only got the CBJ because it was that week, definitely want to get the full course. 5'7"ish, very skinny WSW, said she's usually out around noon. Can't walk a block without getting picked up. Very nice.

Hardly Seek
08-24-14, 02:54
Just came from Holt and there was a check point around the area where there is usually action. Look out!

Red Wreck
08-26-14, 00:59
Cruised the track around 7. Pickings were slim around then. Around 8 bam SW were out 4 on one corner near the wells Fargo all BSWs. About 8-10 more from Towne to East End. More BSWs. There were 3 WSW 2 blonde one brunette. Wanted to pick up this WSW blonde in a gteen skirt. Couldn't get her tho. Called up my ATF Daisy. Awesome little black spinner who gives killer CBJ. Trade digits?

Cres Prophet2
10-02-14, 14:03
I passed through Pomona around 8:00 this morning. In the area of Holt and Indian Hill there were 3 BSW.

One was very dark and the other two were more cocoa colored. They were about 6 to 8 on the SW scale.

There is some life out there.

Cres Prophet2
10-08-14, 19:32
I several SW out there today.

I also saw 1 motor bike cop and 3 patrol cars with some poor bastard sitting on the sidewalk with a WSW that I couldn't get a good look at. The bit I saw was nice, but who knows.

I didn't have my good camera with me, but grabbed a few low quality pics of 2 girls I saw walking.

Courious G
10-26-14, 01:44
Friday late evening, early night around 10:00 Holt Blvd. Spotted two SWs walking together WSW & BSW both fairly young, blonde younger looking however (we'll get to that soon). Both approached car and asked for ride to Jack in the Box. Saw that the blonde WSW was a bit on the younger side, I skipped all together.

Cruised a bit, and finally a mid 30's LSW hops in for a HJ. Nothing fancy. So then she proceedes to tell me that the SWs on the street are concerned that I may be bacon as I am clean cut, no tatoo, etc. So we get talking and I mention about the SWs couple, and in passing mentioned that one was blonde. "Oh, you mean the 16 yrs old one?" she asks. Now guys, I have a problem with whoever has introduced and keeps this young girl to life on the street (if indeed she is 16), but equally I have a problem with anyone picking her up. Not only is this illegal, but this crosses the line into pedophilia. I simply refuse for myself to even talk to any unless at least mid to late 20's. Do NOT encourage them along this path; from talking to them is a hard, lonely and most of the time violent path. Do NOT even talk, let alone pick them up. Hopefully this is a lesson for the pimps out there, too. The more I think about this the madder it gets me.

Anyhow, back to mid 30's WSW damage. 5, and I do not want to hear anything about high pay etc. It was past 11:00 by now and she's talking about going to Sepulveda. Man, rough life they have.

Someone put a title to this post, I can't right now.

CG.

Funfunfun69
11-08-14, 22:55
Not sure if any of you even remember my posts here. I still check in from time to time to check out the pics but I quit mongering over two years ago. Glad I did as it never really suited me and now I have a girlfriend and get really great sex and don't have to be paranoid of catching diseases or getting robbed or arrested by the po po.

Nice to see Cres still posting pic's up. Is Baldy still around on the LA forums? I miss reading about his crazy strip club and streetwalker adventures.

Stay safe all.

Courious G
11-14-14, 02:16
Hope none of you were out at noon today, better yet hope none of you got a ticket for staying in the fast line on Holt and forcing the fire department trucks thru the center divider. Pomona's finest on a motorcyle showed up right away, pulled his a__ over and promptly wrote a well deserved ticket. I made a you-turn and to see the driver. Man, I was wrong: it was not an asian (sorry for the stereotype, but more than often it does apply). I wish so many times the cops would send the fire truck or ambulance thru and have a cohort of motorcycle officers behind and impart tickets. Now that's the way to ballance the city budget!! Sorry for the rant but I just had to.

Non-the-less be careful, the young one was still out and someone tried to pick her up. Do your homework a bit and run thru the track before picking someone up: she was followed from afar by the bacon. You're one lucky guy: picking her up would have possibly meant a felony (mandatory jail) and a lifetime of registering as a sex offender (rightfully so might I add).

CG.

Cres Prophet2
11-16-14, 20:53
Who picked up an alleged under age girl? I know it wasn't me, as I stay completely away from any youngish girls.

Courious G
11-18-14, 01:33
Who picked up an alleged under age girl? I know it wasn't me, as I stay completely away from any youngish girls.Really no one. At least for the time I was there about 1. 5 hrs (includes late lunch time).

CG.

Member #5046
11-20-14, 12:11
Cruised Holt around dusk last night. I was out for about an hour. Saw the usual BSW's, but nothing that peaked my interest. Just as I was about to give up I came across a fairly cute blonde in a short skirt and boots, over by the Asian market. I only wanted a BJ. She said 40 and I countered with 30 she said lets go, and we found a spot. Great service and a great personality. She said she was only in the area temporarily while she took care of some business.

E1775
11-24-14, 23:25
Hope none of you were out at noon today, better yet hope none of you got a ticket for staying in the fast line on Holt and forcing the fire department trucks thru the center divider. Pomona's finest on a motorcyle showed up right away, pulled his a__ over and promptly wrote a well deserved ticket. I made a you-turn and to see the driver. Man, I was wrong: it was not an asian (sorry for the stereotype, but more than often it does apply). I wish so many times the cops would send the fire truck or ambulance thru and have a cohort of motorcycle officers behind and impart tickets. Now that's the way to ballance the city budget!! Sorry for the rant but I just had to.

Non-the-less be careful, the young one was still out and someone tried to pick her up. Do your homework a bit and run thru the track before picking someone up: she was followed from afar by the bacon. You're one lucky guy: picking her up would have possibly meant a felony (mandatory jail) and a lifetime of registering as a sex offender (rightfully so might I add).

CG.I saw her out there around noonish. She does look quite fresh as far as years, but looks pretty worn out and very ghetto. Looked like just what I was looking for from the back, but as soon as she approached I was out. Also some VERY sketchy people around watching. Saw her in a back alley, but upon leaving there was a white guy in a car with tatted up fists and arms, didn't look like a monger who was waiting. Also saw a very nosy guy on the other corner watching her, but he looked like a neighbor maybe. Not sure what's up but I saw quite a few white gang banger looking guys all tatted up all over Holt. Never saw them before, also never seen so many knuckle tattoos.

Cres Prophet2
12-01-14, 19:16
Crystal is a WSW with auburn hair. Has a Tinkerbell tattoo as her tramp stamp.

I saw her out in red sweats today, but not on Holt. She was walking north on Garey, up near La Verne Avenue.

I'm guessing that she was coming from the Holt area. Holt has been nothing but BSW lately, so it would be nice to see something different out there as most of the BSW I have seen aren't worth picking up IMO. The best lucking BSW that I've seen in a while was a few weeks ago and she looked like she could have possiby been underage. I don't need that headache.

Cres Prophet2
12-02-14, 18:40
It's raining pretty steady and what do I see?

I BSW walking down Holt. She has partially dyed red hair that is soaked, a jacket that is soaked, and wearing sheer patterened leggings with nothing underneath.

Her face was a tiny bit rough, but the body was good. Why couldn't she be out on a day that isn't pissing down from above?

Cres Prophet2
12-17-14, 01:05
Sorry I cock blocked someone on Monday. I saw Brook walking and circled the block.

She was talking to someone when I rolled up. She walked away and hopped right in. She said she'd rather be with someone she knew.

Brook is a 20 ish BSW that is a 6 or 7 on the SW scale with an 8 or 9 body. Great natural tits, round ass and good attitude.

Cres Prophet2
01-06-15, 20:00
There were 3 pretty nice SW out there today.

On the west side of Holt, there was the auburn hair WSW Crystal. She was out all day today as I saw here out in red sweats in the morning. She's pretty good looking, good body and a slightly quirky sense of humor. All around a pretty cool girls. The first time I met her, I asked what her name was. Her response was "It doesn't matter. Call me Toy". Later in the day she was in stretch pants and wearing pumps. I've never seen so many idiot drivers making it completely obvious that they were trying to pick her up. As far as I can tell she walked by everyone, and I don't blame her as it was a cop magnet.

On the east side of Holt I saw a BSW and WSW team. The WSW was about a 6 or 7 with dyed red hair and a pretty tight body. The BSW was wearing one of the shortest dresses I have seen and her ass cheeks looked pretty good. Her face was probably about a 6, but the mammoth tits on a body that wasn't obese knocked her right up to an 8 or so. This was another case of a ton of guys making horrid turns to try and get them to get in. Everyone was too obvious and the girls kept walking. I did eventually see them get into a white SUV at some point. I wanted to motorboat that BSW; maybe another time.

I have Crystals number.

Courious G
01-06-15, 21:24
Spotted a 20 yr old last Friday 9 ish late evening and asked for an HJ. 0. 4 damage agrees, we head for the backstreets. Told her to pull a cover (nothing w / o) and she proceeded, but soldier fell asleep due to lack of enthusiazm. After a brief try to rekindle the activity, she's like "I'm done, let me out". Really? 0. 4 for 8-9 minutes including travel time? Avoid Rosa at all costs.

CG.

Cres Prophet2
01-06-15, 22:42

On the west side of Holt, there was the auburn hair WSW Crystal. She was out all day today as I saw here out in red sweats in the morning. She's pretty good looking, good body and a slightly quirky sense of humor. All around a pretty cool girls. The first time I met her, I asked what her name was. Her response was "It doesn't matter. Call me Toy".

I have Crystals number.I forgot to mention that she only does BBBJ and not CBJ, even if you will be having CFS.

Cres Prophet2
01-09-15, 15:36
I forgot to mention that she only does BBBJ and not CBJ, even if you will be having CFS.I haven't taken my good camera out in quite a long time, but here is a picture I got of Crystal from behind with a cheapo cell camera.

Cres Prophet2
01-21-15, 19:37
Shaping to be a lot of girls out there. I grabbed some pics while I was in the area.

This BSW is Brooke. Great attitude, nice natural tits. So far every experience has been positive with her.

Cres Prophet2
01-21-15, 19:38
A variety of BSW were out there and I grabbed a couple of other pics.

Cres Prophet2
01-21-15, 19:41
I saw at least 2 WSW out there and they seemed to know each other.

The one in the pink sweater goes by Alexandra or something similar; I don't know about the one in purple. I saw Alexandra get picked up by someone in a truck and disappear for a while but came back to meet the other WSW.

There was a LSW down near Indian Hill, but she disappeared pretty quickly.

Peach Skoal
01-21-15, 20:27
I saw at least 2 WSW out there and they seemed to know each other.

The one in the pink sweater goes by Alexandra or something similar; I don't know about the one in purple. I saw Alexandra get picked up by someone in a truck and disappear for a while but came back to meet the other WSW.

There was a LSW down near Indian Hill, but she disappeared pretty quickly.Very nice Cres. Thank you for the pics.

The WSW looks kinda nice.

Pudgy68
01-26-15, 15:44
Very nice Cres. Thank you for the pics.

The WSW looks kinda nice.Thanks for the pics. Everytime I make a trip out there, its for nothing. I'm lucky if I see 5 SWs. Its pretty far for me to drive, but ill have to do a day trip one day.

RubMeToo
02-02-15, 07:28
Be careful in Pomona for a while.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/20150201/pomona-police-arrest-4-on-suspicion-of-prostitution-5-on-suspicion-of-solicitation

Hargow20
02-02-15, 10:59
I would not be surprised if LE conducted a sting targeting guys in the near future. Just use due caution all.

Be careful in Pomona for a while.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/20150201/pomona-police-arrest-4-on-suspicion-of-prostitution-5-on-suspicion-of-solicitation

Sucker Bill
02-10-15, 23:21

On the west side of Holt, there was the auburn hair WSW Crystal. She was out all day today as I saw here out in red sweats in the morning. She's pretty good looking, good body and a slightly quirky sense of humor. All around a pretty cool girls. The first time I met her, I asked what her name was. Her response was "It doesn't matter. Call me Toy". Later in the day she was in stretch pants and wearing pumps. I've never seen so many idiot drivers making it completely obvious that they were trying to pick her up. As far as I can tell she walked by everyone, and I don't blame her as it was a cop magnet.

I have Crystals number.It's been a couple of years, but I used to pick up a very pretty Crystal on Holt. She had dark hair and a firm ass and was about 32. I thought she moved up north to her sister's. Is this the same girl?

Sucker Bill
02-10-15, 23:24
I was in the area today and cruised Holt around 9:30 AM and there was nothing.

I cruised again about 12:30 PM and there was one BSW near Jack in the Box and a few more blocks west there was a brunette WSW about 35 with some nice ripe titties. Pretty, like a sexy rocker mom, but a big gut like she was pregnant. Looked pretty good in jeans and a low-cut t-shirt, smiled when she walked past me, but I wasn't able to partake at this time.

I only saw one cop cruising.

Cres Prophet2
02-10-15, 23:55
It's been a couple of years, but I used to pick up a very pretty Crystal on Holt. She had dark hair and a firm ass and was about 32. I thought she moved up north to her sister's. Is this the same girl?No. This one is in her late 20's.

ComeCumGo
02-11-15, 05:18
I was out there around 6 pm and counted twelve and I'm sure some were busy when I passed. I scooped up a BSW in black tights and red shirt. She said she's out here for a week from the east coast. Very sexy girl, short and petite with a fat ass the way I like. CBJ, Mish, and doggy for a bill. She was tight and responsive, didn't do the usual rush job. Maybe I can imagine she was enjoying herself as much as I was. There was also a tall BSW, slim with brown tights and black top that I wanted to try but didn't have the energy after the first girl. I do have her digits, but aside from just being a cute check with a fat ass and tight kitty, there's nothing remarkable. I would repeat just on the fact she's a real SW. It's getting harder to tell these days.

Cres Prophet2
02-19-15, 18:54
I passed through and I saw 3 good looking SW.

I two BSW that looked to be in the area of young 20 something. One was amply stacked with some great curves and the other had a killer rear.

The 3rd was WSW Crystal and she was in almost all pink. She has about the most perfectly formed natural see cups that I have seen.

No time to partake today. I didn't see Pomona PD, but I did see one Sheriff vehicle very briefly.

UrBuckFuddy
02-25-15, 03:04
I'm visiting the area for a few days. I went out cruising Holt and didn't see anyone. Maybe I was in the wrong area. Would someone please give me an idea of what area of Holt to go to. PM me if necessary. Thanks, UBF.

Hargow20
02-25-15, 03:30
I have not cruised Holt in awhile, but I would say 1-3 miles in either direction from the airport. The action in Pomona has been fairly sporadic in recent years. So you are better off cruising Fig if you have time.

I'm visiting the area for a few days. I went out cruising Holt and didn't see anyone. Maybe I was in the wrong area. Would someone please give me an idea of what area of Holt to go to. PM me if necessary. Thanks, UBF.

Cres Prophet2
02-25-15, 13:32
I'm visiting the area for a few days. I went out cruising Holt and didn't see anyone. Maybe I was in the wrong area. Would someone please give me an idea of what area of Holt to go to. PM me if necessary. Thanks, UBF.The main area would be Holt from around Garey to Indian Hill.

The extended would be from the 71 freeway to about Mountain or Central.

The area near the airport has been pretty dead for a while.

Bj Header
03-18-15, 09:27
Saw this BSW walking along Holt near Towne. Didn't pick her up but damn!

Cres Prophet2
03-21-15, 22:50
It's been a couple of years, but I used to pick up a very pretty Crystal on Holt. She had dark hair and a firm ass and was about 32. I thought she moved up north to her sister's. Is this the same girl?Like so many before her, she's gone ninja and disappeared. Too bad as she had the most perfect natural tits that I have ever seen.

I would have liked one more session with this one.

Cres Prophet2
03-24-15, 18:10
Holt & Hershey.

2 "WSW" on the corner that aren't walking. They aren't really dressed the part and everything screams decoy.

Cops and the mobile command center is around the corner.

Marlowe
03-24-15, 18:44
Holt & Hershey.

2 "WSW" on the corner that aren't walking. They aren't really dressed the part and everything screams decoy.

Cops and the mobile command center is around the corner.You forgot to mention the tow trucks in the parking lot of the shopping center. Yes, a lot of these stings are pretty obvious, and yet people still get caught. A waste of taxpayer's $ if you ask me.

Cres Prophet2
03-24-15, 19:06
You forgot to mention the tow trucks in the parking lot of the shopping center. Yes, a lot of these stings are pretty obvious, and yet people still get caught. A waste of taxpayer's $ if you ask me.There was a young WSW that was actually working. She'll likely get picked up to try and make the decoys the only thing out there.

Marlowe
03-24-15, 20:10
There was a young WSW that was actually working. She'll likely get picked up to try and make the decoys the only thing out there.Or they already busted her, and are letting her "work" until they are ready to take her in, because her presence helps make the decoys more believable? These stings are getting slicker and slicker in terms of the decoys used.

Marlowe
03-24-15, 20:12
There was a young WSW that was actually working. She'll likely get picked up to try and make the decoys the only thing out there.Or they already busted her, and are using her as bait to help make their decoys seem more believable. These stings have been getting slicker and slicker.

Overfiend
03-25-15, 01:39
The funny part is. The sting is always in the same location.

Or they already busted her, and are using her as bait to help make their decoys seem more believable. These stings have been getting slicker and slicker.

Cres Prophet2
03-27-15, 18:30
I passed through a short while ago and there were 8 BSW out there and 1 WSW. The WSW looks like girl Alexandra I posted about several weeks ago. Alex is dressed low key with big sunglasses on.

At one point a group of 3 BSW were hanging at Clark and Holt. They were gone about 45 minutes late. That is such a horrible spot as there are about 5 cameras at that intersection.

Alex is decent looking, though the last time I spoke with her, she wants to much for her services. About 3 of the BSW were good looking, the rest followed the bell curve on the left descending down slope.

No sign of WSW Crystal or any LSW or ASW.

Cres Prophet2
03-27-15, 18:32
The funny part is. The sting is always in the same location.I spoke with a BSW that I've seen on occasion about the sting. She said that her and her friends stayed away that day because they had heard from another girl that the 2 white decoys looked like cops and that they had also seen the area set up to process people arrested.

Talk about a big waste of money.

Cres Prophet2
04-01-15, 19:18
There were a lot of SW out there today; about 8 BSW but there was also a red headed WSW and a LSW.

Around the corner from East End Liquor there were 4 BSW; 2 of them were really good looking with nice bodies. All four were attracting what I thought was too much attention.

A bit earlier I saw an early 20's BSW that was about 5 feet tall with very nicely proportioned T&A in a full length dress. I didn't like the area she was walking, so I didn't even stop to get her number.

Summer like weather is seeming to bring them out.

Cres Prophet2
04-07-15, 02:04
There were 2 BSW that I saw on Holt.

One of them is Brooke that I have pictured previously.

The 2nd was thin, had long hair that about halfway down was dyed a bright red. This chick had a banging body and had one of the prettiest faces I have seen on a BSW. I didn't get her number as she wouldn't budge off her price for CBJ and I wouldn't offer to raise the going rate, though I was tempted.

Ump1969
04-14-15, 14:28
Or they already busted her, and are using her as bait to help make their decoys seem more believable. These stings have been getting slicker and slicker.From Illinois, but sometimes visit your area and keep up with thread. There is also another possibility. In my area, I have heard about girls selling out their colleagues. So the rats are allowed to operate,. It's getting hard to find girls not cracked up. Many would rat on their own mothers to get a fix and avoid jail. I always advise being nice to SW's you use. That's how you get tips about upcoming trouble and girls protecting their own arses.

Panda734
04-16-15, 12:21
First time taking pictures I hope it's not my last let me know if you guys have any tips.

Panda734
04-20-15, 15:14
Only saw these 4 when I was down by holy. They disappear quickly.

MrJose
04-20-15, 23:33
First time taking pictures I hope it's not my last let me know if you guys have any tips.Good. Job.

ChrisPoontang
04-21-15, 02:37
First time taking pictures I hope it's not my last let me know if you guys have any tips.Here are a few tips:

1 - Use the fastest glass possible. Fast meaning large aperture (I. E. F2. 8).

2 - Use lenses with stabilization. Nikon calls theirs "VR" and Canon calls theirs "IS".

3 - Rotate the images before you upload them.

4 - Take lots and lots of pics as only few good ones will come out.

Ivonnahumpalot
04-21-15, 13:36
Here are a few tips:

1 - Use the fastest glass possible. Fast meaning large aperture (I. E. F2. 8).

2 - Use lenses with stabilization. Nikon calls theirs "VR" and Canon calls theirs "IS".

3 - Rotate the images before you upload them.

4 - Take lots and lots of pics as only few good ones will come out.Chris is right, you can rotate images with Windows picture viewer which is universally available on almost all windows devices. You can do basic crops with Paint which is also universally available, or if you use MS Office you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager which gives a few more editing options like contrast, brightness, mid color etc. It has preset image resizing so if you select the "Small Internet" preset it will always be within USASG image size limits. Photoshop is great for models, but not at all needed if you like taking pics and posting. Set up your camera to take multiple images (up to 12 at a time I think) when holding down the shoot button, then you should end up with a good image to work with every shot. Word of warning, watch out these SW girls can get pissy about getting photographed sometimes if they see you, as their pimps have them convinced it's LE taking pics not mongers. Get a good tint going and make sure the coast is clear before you hoist your big ass camera and lens as SW can appear out of nowhere and call you in.

Ivonnahumpalot
04-21-15, 14:15
Here's a crummy phone camera picture with no flash taken at night on SB. I used WPV to rotate it upright, then Paint to crop it and finally used MPM to auto correct and resized it "Web-Small". With better equipment you will do much better but you can at least get a feel for the subject. Right click for date and time stamp.

Cres Prophet2
04-29-15, 02:50
Shaping to be a lot of girls out there. I grabbed some pics while I was in the area.

This BSW is Brooke. Great attitude, nice natural tits. So far every experience has been positive with her.Have met up with Brooke many times since this report.

She always tries to rush the CBJ, though this hasn't been a problem for me. For whatever reason, she gets me really hard after a short bit.

I need to get her into a room at some places for a more relaxed setting.

Of course, I'd rather find the missing WSW Crystal for a hotel session. Ah dreams.

Pudgy68
04-29-15, 13:43
First time taking pictures I hope it's not my last let me know if you guys have any tips.Good job with the pics. Keep it up.

From the looks of the thread, is Pomona kicking up a notch?

Citrus1999
05-01-15, 14:23
Cruising down Holt yesterday around 12:30 pm, saw a hot little ebony walker wearing pink sports bra and short shorts strolling up and down with her ear buds in. She was the hottest thing I've ever seen on Holt. I stalked her for about 30 minutes up and down Holt trying to get her attention but ultimately was not able to pick her up (I'm super discrete so usually lurking in side streets waiting for girls to walk up to me). Anyway I've never wanted to bang a SW this badly, like ever. Anyone seen her or have any info to share?

Cres Prophet2
05-04-15, 02:41
Cruising down Holt yesterday around 12:30 pm, saw a hot little ebony walker wearing pink sports bra and short shorts strolling up and down with her ear buds in. She was the hottest thing I've ever seen on Holt. I stalked her for about 30 minutes up and down Holt trying to get her attention but ultimately was not able to pick her up (I'm super discrete so usually lurking in side streets waiting for girls to walk up to me). Anyway I've never wanted to bang a SW this badly, like ever. Anyone seen her or have any info to share?I think I may have seen the same girl Friday. Red yoga pants, black top and the tightest body I have seen on any SW.

WSW Crystal may have the best tits I have ever seen, but this BSW had the total package. Her face was about a 7, with everything else at a 10.

Citrus1999
05-04-15, 18:22
I think I may have seen the same girl Friday. Red yoga pants, black top and the tightest body I have seen on any SW.

WSW Crystal may have the best tits I have ever seen, but this BSW had the total package. Her face was about a 7, with everything else at a 10.Yeah possibly, I should've snapped some pictures. Definitely had the opportunity since I chased her around for almost an hour.

What time was this? Any luck with her?

Pudgy68
05-11-15, 19:14
On Saturday, I had an HX meeting with one of my regulars. She was doing her IC in Ontario off of Holt. Holt?? I've been reading here how the track is starting to get some action, so I thought it would be a good night to do some Hobbying and some recon. I originally wanted to do recon before and after the meeting, but the Time Gods didn't allow a Before recon. Only had time for the After.

If the Before was anything close to the After, I'm glad I didn't waste the gas. I left my meeting around 8:45 pm in the Holt / Vineyard area and headed West on Holt.

There was nothing for a long time. I driving along the street, I started to reminisce about my past exploits on the Holt Track. We are talking late 80's to the early 2000's. A lot of action would start from Reservoir to San Antionio. I mean lots of action, mostly BSWs but there were LSW there too. One great memory was going to town on a thin BSW named Tweety in the Superior Market parking lot. It was the side of the store so there was not a lot of foot traffic. Again, many moons ago.

Back to this past Saturday, On my first trek down Holt, I only saw 2 SWs, one BSW and a WSW on Washington Ave. The WSW was pregnant, but the BSW was thick. I was trying to check out to see if she had a thick girls rack, but she was facing the side of the road where I couldn't see. I turn up Arboleda Way, the street where the park is at, and get caught up in that mini labyrinth. I spent 10 min trying to get back on Holt so I can see the BSW. By the time I get there, she is gone. Oh well. After that is when I make my way to Mission via Reservoir. Down Mission, yes, Mission, there used to be some activity on that street also. By the way, there used to be a strip bar on Mission and Central. Now its a gay bar?? From Mission, I turn up San Antionio to get back on Holt. Lo and behold, a train crossing SA. Great. I wait for the train and can't wait to get home.

Going down Holt again, it's 9:40 pm and I'm hoping there is more eye candy. I get a thin BSW and a LSW, thin. Not worth a flip.

I was a very eye opening experience to go down that track again. Would I go again? Only if I had time late at night and was close to the area.

Happy Hunting.

P.

Cres Prophet2
05-12-15, 17:10
Going down Holt again, it's 9:40 pm and I'm hoping there is more eye candy. I get a thin BSW and a LSW, thin. Not worth a flip.

I was a very eye opening experience to go down that track again. Would I go again? Only if I had time late at night and was close to the area.

Happy Hunting.

P.It's been a long time since I've been out on Holt at night. It seems to be more of a day time thing.

MaestroZ
05-13-15, 05:11
The glory days of Holt (Hole) Blvd are pretty much over but if you are consistent and cruise often you might hit gold. Most of the time when I see some lookers I happen to be rushing somewhere or with a companion. Its just my damn luck but of course there have been lucky times. Persistence pays. Be careful out there. Be wise and be safe.

Cres Prophet2
05-19-15, 12:32
Cruising down Holt yesterday around 12:30 pm, saw a hot little ebony walker wearing pink sports bra and short shorts strolling up and down with her ear buds in. She was the hottest thing I've ever seen on Holt. I stalked her for about 30 minutes up and down Holt trying to get her attention but ultimately was not able to pick her up (I'm super discrete so usually lurking in side streets waiting for girls to walk up to me). Anyway I've never wanted to bang a SW this badly, like ever. Anyone seen her or have any info to share?I'm not positive, but I think that this is the girl that I saw on Holt the next day.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/150-outcalls-ie-hazel-cinnamon-skin/53154272

Brick Tamland
05-22-15, 07:09
I made a loop down Holt yesterday morning around 7 ish, had some work in the area. I saw several working girls. Got the wave a couple of times. Decided on one, but when I got back to where she was she was gone. I don't think I like that time of day for cruising though as there were a lot of school kids walking to school and I felt kinda creepy when I'd be staring trying to figure out if she was working and she turned out to be a student, LOL.

I did find a nice little gem later on in Ontario, but I'm not sure if this is the place to post about her. Let me know what page I should use.

MaestroZ
05-22-15, 19:25
I made a loop down Holt yesterday morning around 7 ish, had some work in the area. I saw several working girls. Got the wave a couple of times. Decided on one, but when I got back to where she was she was gone. I don't think I like that time of day for cruising though as there were a lot of school kids walking to school and I felt kinda creepy when I'd be staring trying to figure out if she was working and she turned out to be a student, LOL.

I did find a nice little gem later on in Ontario, but I'm not sure if this is the place to post about her. Let me know what page I should use.This is the right area post. Share.

Brick Tamland
05-24-15, 21:40
This is the right area post. Share.So, here's a BP ad I found for the girl I picked up. She was walking near where I was working. Wasn't sure she was working, but finally made the scoop. She gave a very nice car BBBJ for 30. Tried to hook up with her later for an hour and all of a sudden her rates jumped to 175 an hour, so I passed on the repeat. I picked her up at E 4th St and I-10. Not sure if that's a regular area, but that's near where she's staying and where I found her. Good luck! I think she'd be a lot of fun and I know she gives good head!

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/scarlett/51881923

Cyphers
05-28-15, 16:14
Hey guys, so I've move up from San Diego and was told about the action on Holt. I guessing mongering up here is going to be a bit different then Tijuana. LOL any advice? And who to stay away from on Holt? Thanks in advance.

Hargow20
06-01-15, 01:18
Have not cruised Pomona in quite awhile. If you follow this forum you will see that the action on Holt is fairly sporadic these days. The appears to be a bit better than SD, but not by much. LE in Pomona has been very aggressive in recent years. LE does conduct the occasional sting which is be expected. I lived up there I would make the occasional pass if it was not to far out the way. San Bernadino seems more promising. Or heading to Orange county or Figueroa if you feel like spending the gas money.

Hey guys, so I've move up from San Diego and was told about the action on Holt. I guessing mongering up here is going to be a bit different then Tijuana. LOL any advice? And who to stay away from on Holt? Thanks in advance.

SettleDown
06-01-15, 19:19
Since I'm in the area decided to hit Holt last night, there was a little action out, not much but some. What I say. One bag lady shopping cart in all. 1 WSW. 2/3 BSW.

And one LSW who was on a side street, oh and did I mention I saw uncle LEO who made it his business to shine his spot light on a car who had turned down the side street by the LSW. Other than that, things were a bit dead. Don't know how much longer I'm going to be out here on the West Coast, but I can't wait to get back to the East. Well fellows as I.

Say back home, have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.

Citrus1999
06-02-15, 15:45
I'm not positive, but I think that this is the girl that I saw on Holt the next day.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/150-outcalls-ie-hazel-cinnamon-skin/53154272The girl I saw looked even younger, with a thinner built if I remember correctly. But I wouldn't kick this one out of bed either.

Cres Prophet2
06-03-15, 01:53
The girl I saw looked even younger, with a thinner built if I remember correctly. But I wouldn't kick this one out of bed either.Next time, I will not pass her up.

Calvet
06-16-15, 23:02
Checked out holt. No money. But had time. 2 bag ladies. 2 BSW. Nothing I would try. Tried mission. Nothing. Maybe it was too hot.

Cres Prophet2
07-01-15, 21:27
I saw several SW out and they were all BSW.

The upside was that they were all pretty good looking. I didn't partake of any of the ones I saw.

E1775
07-14-15, 00:07
So I was in class today, and someone I know told me about his adventure today on Holt. About 1 pmish, driving down and didn't see much until he saw a cute BSW with nice juicy booty popping out of her booty shorts. YES! So he went to pick her up. He went to take her to an apt carport he hasn't used in a long time figuring they should be safe by now when he realized he was being followed by a silver Nissan Altima. When he went to turn around the driver of the Altima got out pretending to be talking on his phone, but a few blocks later my friend saw the Altima driving right on his ass with a cell phone out either taking pics or video. Friend said fuck this and made a last second quick lane change into a left turn lane on East End. The Altima had to keep going. Friend drove up east end to drop the girl off and bam, Altima is there right behind him again. BSW was on her phone complaining to someone that this guy keeps following her and starts to walk away. Friend thought that was it but when the BSW left the car the Altima came screeching right in front of friends car, kind of crooked and blocking friend from driving forward. Out came a big, 20-25 yo, maybe 6' 210 lb Hispanic male with a bail bondsman shirt on and he came straight for friends window. Friend said fuck this, threw it in reverse and sped around the Altima while the guy got back in his car. Took off down the street and he says the Altima was actually no shit chasing him. Shits crazy. Anybody hear about this? Maybe a scam where the guy pops Up and filming you when you park and BSW jumps out with $$? Or maybe some fed up jealous catholic local? Undercovers? Vigilante website? No clue. Friend is just wondering if a bailbondsman can run plates and cause any probs. Shits fucked up. People watch out for cars tailing you and take care, can't believe how uptight some people are about something so natural.

Hargow20
07-14-15, 03:02
From a legal perspective the bail bondsman has no right to stop you unless he makes it clear that the girl was wanted. The other thing is that he cannot make a citizens arrest since you did commit a felony. The video & pics is meaningless since he did not catch you in the act. Trying to block someone with their car could possibly constitute unlawful detention which is a felondy. But I am uncertain about this. In the end there is probably not much to worry about this.

So I was in class today, and someone I know told me about his adventure today on Holt. About 1 pmish, driving down and didn't see much until he saw a cute BSW with nice juicy booty popping out of her booty shorts. YES! So he went to pick her up. He went to take her to an apt carport he hasn't used in a long time figuring they should be safe by now when he realized he was being followed by a silver Nissan Altima. When he went to turn around the driver of the Altima got out pretending to be talking on his phone, but a few blocks later my friend saw the Altima driving right on his ass with a cell phone out either taking pics or video. Friend said fuck this and made a last second quick lane change into a left turn lane on East End. The Altima had to keep going. Friend drove up east end to drop the girl off and bam, Altima is there right behind him again. BSW was on her phone complaining to someone that this guy keeps following her and starts to walk away. Friend thought that was it but when the BSW left the car the Altima came screeching right in front of friends car, kind of crooked and blocking friend from driving forward. Out came a big, 20-25 yo, maybe 6' 210 lb Hispanic male with a bail bondsman shirt on and he came straight for friends window. Friend said fuck this, threw it in reverse and sped around the Altima while the guy got back in his car. Took off down the street and he says the Altima was actually no shit chasing him. Shits crazy. Anybody hear about this? Maybe a scam where the guy pops Up and filming you when you park and BSW jumps out with $$? Or maybe some fed up jealous catholic local? Undercovers? Vigilante website? No clue. Friend is just wondering if a bailbondsman can run plates and cause any probs. Shits fucked up. People watch out for cars tailing you and take care, can't believe how uptight some people are about something so natural.

RyuSuzuki
07-14-15, 15:57
Sorry, I hope you mean, did not commit a felony. A bail bondsman has no authority over a regular citizen that is not on his list. They cannot do crap to anybody else. I think the hispanic dude watched one too many cop shows on tv and wanted to play po-po. He might have had video of you picking a ho (which shows nothing), but you could have called the police to get his ass arrested for impersonating a cop. Although, I would have just hi-tailed it out of there too.

From a legal perspective the bail bondsman has no right to stop you unless he makes it clear that the girl was wanted. The other thing is that he cannot make a citizens arrest since you did commit a felony. The video & pics is meaningless since he did not catch you in the act. Trying to block someone with their car could possibly constitute unlawful detention which is a felony. But I am uncertain about this. In the end there is probably not much to worry about this.

Spongee62
07-15-15, 19:03
Around 3 pm on Holt between Towne and San Antonio, I have seen at least 3 bsws and 1 LSW.

The LSW caught my attention because I didn't think she was a SW until I saw her using a car mirror to apply make up. Then all of a sudden two cars fought for her attention until she picked one. I don't partake in SW's but am in the area a lot and thought I would pass the intel.

Mongoose7
07-17-15, 23:12
So I was in class today, and someone I know told me about his adventure today on Holt. About 1 pmish, driving down and didn't see much until he saw a cute BSW with nice juicy booty popping out of her booty shorts. YES! So he went to pick her up. He went to take her to an apt carport he hasn't used in a long time figuring they should be safe by now when he realized he was being followed by a silver Nissan Altima. When he went to turn around the driver of the Altima got out pretending to be talking on his phone, but a few blocks later my friend saw the Altima driving right on his ass with a cell phone out either taking pics or video. Friend said fuck this and made a last second quick lane change into a left turn lane on East End. The Altima had to keep going. Friend drove up east end to drop the girl off and bam, Altima is there right behind him again. BSW was on her phone complaining to someone that this guy keeps following her and starts to walk away. Friend thought that was it but when the BSW left the car the Altima came screeching right in front of friends car, kind of crooked and blocking friend from driving forward. Out came a big, 20-25 yo, maybe 6' 210 lb Hispanic male with a bail bondsman shirt on and he came straight for friends window. Friend said fuck this, threw it in reverse and sped around the Altima while the guy got back in his car. Took off down the street and he says the Altima was actually no shit chasing him. Shits crazy. Anybody hear about this? Maybe a scam where the guy pops Up and filming you when you park and BSW jumps out with $$? Or maybe some fed up jealous catholic local? Undercovers? Vigilante website? No clue. Friend is just wondering if a bailbondsman can run plates and cause any probs. Shits fucked up. People watch out for cars tailing you and take care, can't believe how uptight some people are about something so natural.Dude, tell your buddy he should've busted his phone out and recorded him. I know these type of situations make people panic because they're straight up crazy. But these assholes need to be exposed, they're not above the law. They're just wierdos with no life.

Cres Prophet2
07-26-15, 21:48
There wasn't a whole lot of girls out there today. I was just passing through and not really looking, but I did meet up with the lovely Brooke.

Great BSW, non GFE, but always a pleaser in my book.

Bighug723
07-31-15, 02:59
So I was in class today, and someone I know told me about his adventure today on Holt. About 1 pmish, driving down and didn't see much until he saw a cute BSW with nice juicy booty popping out of her booty shorts. YES! So he went to pick her up. He went to take her to an apt carport he hasn't used in a long time figuring they should be safe by now when he realized he was being followed by a silver Nissan Altima. When he went to turn around the driver of the Altima got out pretending to be talking on his phone, but a few blocks later my friend saw the Altima driving right on his ass with a cell phone out either taking pics or video. Friend said fuck this and made a last second quick lane change into a left turn lane on East End. The Altima had to keep going. Friend drove up east end to drop the girl off and bam, Altima is there right behind him again. BSW was on her phone complaining to someone that this guy keeps following her and starts to walk away. Friend thought that was it but when the BSW left the car the Altima came screeching right in front of friends car, kind of crooked and blocking friend from driving forward. Out came a big, 20-25 yo, maybe 6' 210 lb Hispanic male with a bail bondsman shirt on and he came straight for friends window. Friend said fuck this, threw it in reverse and sped around the Altima while the guy got back in his car. Took off down the street and he says the Altima was actually no shit chasing him. Shits crazy. Anybody hear about this? Maybe a scam where the guy pops Up and filming you when you park and BSW jumps out with $$? Or maybe some fed up jealous catholic local? Undercovers? Vigilante website? No clue. Friend is just wondering if a bailbondsman can run plates and cause any probs. Shits fucked up. People watch out for cars tailing you and take care, can't believe how uptight some people are about something so natural.I don't partake anymore, I had an incident in 2012 that forever changed me when, thinking the coast was clear and void of any lurking LEO B&W units, picked up a lady and we drove of, in my rear view mirror, I noticed a older Chevy pick up truck follow me, for several blocks, he kept tailing me and keeping pace with me, when around the corner appears the brown Chevy vice unmarked car, He hits his lights and pulls me over and the white Chevy pulls over too, The man in the older Chevy truck identifies himself as a vice officer, he radioed the Brown Vice unit to pull us over, and the outcome was not a good one. The Pomona PD has a few tricks up their sleeves. Always beware.

Cres Prophet2
07-31-15, 23:55
I don't partake anymore, I had an incident in 2012 that forever changed me when, thinking the coast was clear and void of any lurking LEO B&W units, picked up a lady and we drove of, in my rear view mirror, I noticed a older Chevy pick up truck follow me, for several blocks, he kept tailing me and keeping pace with me, when around the corner appears the brown Chevy vice unmarked car, He hits his lights and pulls me over and the white Chevy pulls over too, The man in the older Chevy truck identifies himself as a vice officer, he radioed the Brown Vice unit to pull us over, and the outcome was not a good one. The Pomona PD has a few tricks up their sleeves. Always beware.Pomona PD has *many* unmarked cars.

Hargow20
08-01-15, 00:33
Seems a bit odd. Typically vice will follow you hoping to catch you in the act with a SW. Even if you are stopped with a SW there is not much they can do unless you or the girl admit to solicitation. If you simply tell them you were giving her a ride this legally protects you. There is case law to support this. Did the vice bust you. ?

I don't partake anymore, I had an incident in 2012 that forever changed me when, thinking the coast was clear and void of any lurking LEO B&W units, picked up a lady and we drove of, in my rear view mirror, I noticed a older Chevy pick up truck follow me, for several blocks, he kept tailing me and keeping pace with me, when around the corner appears the brown Chevy vice unmarked car, He hits his lights and pulls me over and the white Chevy pulls over too, The man in the older Chevy truck identifies himself as a vice officer, he radioed the Brown Vice unit to pull us over, and the outcome was not a good one. The Pomona PD has a few tricks up their sleeves. Always beware.

GroovieFan
08-01-15, 06:50
So I was in class today, and someone I know told me about his adventure today on Holt. About 1 pmish, driving down and didn't see much until he saw a cute BSW with nice juicy booty popping out of her booty shorts. YES! So he went to pick her up. He went to take her to an apt carport he hasn't used in a long time figuring they should be safe by now when he realized he was being followed by a silver Nissan Altima. When he went to turn around the driver of the Altima got out pretending to be talking on his phone, but a few blocks later my friend saw the Altima driving right on his ass with a cell phone out either taking pics or video. Friend said fuck this and made a last second quick lane change into a left turn lane on East End. The Altima had to keep going. Friend drove up east end to drop the girl off and bam, Altima is there right behind him again. BSW was on her phone complaining to someone that this guy keeps following her and starts to walk away. Friend thought that was it but when the BSW left the car the Altima came screeching right in front of friends car, kind of crooked and blocking friend from driving forward. Out came a big, 20-25 yo, maybe 6' 210 lb Hispanic male with a bail bondsman shirt on and he came straight for friends window. Friend said fuck this, threw it in reverse and sped around the Altima while the guy got back in his car. Took off down the street and he says the Altima was actually no shit chasing him. Shits crazy. Anybody hear about this? Maybe a scam where the guy pops Up and filming you when you park and BSW jumps out with $$? Or maybe some fed up jealous catholic local? Undercovers? Vigilante website? No clue. Friend is just wondering if a bailbondsman can run plates and cause any probs. Shits fucked up. People watch out for cars tailing you and take care, can't believe how uptight some people are about something so natural.A bail bondsman would have no business being out there. They are no deputized except to pick up bail jumpers. So you either got the goody two shoes resident or some freak pimp or manager. Shit sucks, as there used to be some prime stuff out there. Used to drive from the long beach area to pomona due to the ability to score.

Peach Skoal
08-05-15, 18:22
Out about noon and saw 6 BSW out between towne and Garey. One of them had hugs tits and one group of 3 had shorts on that were so short, more ass was hanging out than they were covering.

Srt806
08-15-15, 17:57
Was cruising around 2:00. Temperature outside was in the 3 digits so I was expecting to find nothing. Still decided to take my chances and cruised for a while. As soon as I was going to give up saw I can see the park in front of me and to my right a BSW, in the corner by the street. I was turning into holt. Then I saw the LSW in a skirt, she smiled. She was walking by, I decided she was the one. When I caught up to her she was already going behind the outlets, the S F Outlets. I was about to wave to her, when someones else in a white car snaggered up before me. Lucky you sir, I hope you enjoyed her. I am going to keep my eye out for her. She looked to be in her mid 20's Wearing a white top, and denim skirt. Really wished I at least grabbed her #. Other than that total of 2 SW out there. Too hot. Stay hydrated.

ThePussyHunter
09-02-15, 05:45
I was visiting a friend near the Holt track and took a ride. I saw about 7 BSs, 2 LSWs. A handful were decent but the rest were not my type. I was going to take some pics but realized my camera isn't great for night scenes.

Pudgy68
09-09-15, 13:38
I was visiting a friend near the Holt track and took a ride. I saw about 7 BSs, 2 LSWs. A handful were decent but the rest were not my type. I was going to take some pics but realized my camera isn't great for night scenes.You have been going well beyond the call of duty with you pics. Nice to hear there is some action in that area. It's been dead for quite some time now.

IceMan000
10-05-15, 02:18
Hi guys! New to this page. Been seeing SW in pomona area. Wondering how much do they charge?

Jayare1990
10-05-15, 22:03
Hi guys! New to this page. Been seeing SW in pomona area. Wondering how much do they charge?Best pull over and ask them.

Don't negotiate quick, do cop checks. They know.

Hargow20
10-09-15, 03:23
No the best thing to do is to offer them a ride. The cops are actively using the "intent to solicit prostitution" law in CA. Mentioning money could possibly used as a basis for arrest. Just remember that LE has become more aggressive than ever in California.

Hi guys! New to this page. Been seeing SW in pomona area. Wondering how much do they charge?

Sucker Bill
10-10-15, 18:34
I did two Holt cruises this past week and it was very quiet. I cruised Monday night around 8-9 PM and then again Saturday morning around 9-10 AM.

Both times it was dead. A few cops, no girls other than a couple that you wouldn't touch. One in front of JITBox at Garvey that looked like Russian Red from Orange Is the New Black wearing a tiny black dress.

IceMan000
10-11-15, 20:19
I don't think I'll be able to do that. I'm just scared to get caught. Sorry. Newbie here. Anyway, do you guys know any place that has milfs? Has always been my fantasy.

No the best thing to do is to offer them a ride. The cops are actively using the "intent to solicit prostitution" law in CA. Mentioning money could possibly used as a basis for arrest. Just remember that LE has become more aggressive than ever in California.

Mr Quicky
11-16-15, 18:08
This is my 2nd trip to Holt ave this month. First trip I got off on Central and left on Holt. After a few miles I have a feeling this could be street walker central. It was something new to the eye. But the environment I could feel it. Saw 3 BSW standing together across from the liquor store. Maybe 3-4 walking solo and waiting at the bus stop. This was 11/7/15. Time of arrival 7:30 pm.

11/15/15.

This time got off on Reservoir st. Left on Holt. Saw a couple. So far on my second trip haven't seen none to my liking. I drove all the way to Temple ave and busted a you. Saw a slim light skinned black chick with long hair, 19 top, standing with a chubby WSW. Turned back. They were about to cross. I was going to make a right. I will never forget her voice. "Baby, can I go with you. " Sweet tone loud voice. I told her I had to go somewhere. She wasn't bad looking at all. She was too skinny for me. And the white chick, lets just forget about it. Parked at walgreens trying to eat my burgers. Saw the same walker I saw before get into some john's car next to me. LOL! Time of arrival 4:35 pm.

Note: Got two sloppy burgers from Macdonalds. Ate 1 and a half. Two tacos from Jack. Got a bad diarrhea. Was going to eat Chinese but did not like the 1 item combo with no drinks for 5 bucks.

Also is there anything on Holt blvd? Right side on Central facing north.

Sucker Bill
11-24-15, 14:34
I did a Holt cruise Monday night around midnight. Gave it four passes from the 71 freeway all the way to the hospital. Some good BSW activity near Ontario town line, but very little else on Holt. One cop cruising and hassling some homeless guys curled up and looking like they were up to something shady. Otherwise pretty quite.

LimaBeansStink
12-04-15, 00:48
Was passing through on Holt and stopped at Valero to gas up. Spotted a nice looking WSW in thigh high boots. She spotted me and I walked over to ask if I wanted a date. She was wearing booty shorts and no panties.

They were a thin fabric short so it was easy to tell she was pantyless. Nice camel-toe and very inviting looking meaty pu**y. She offered. 4 for BJ in car. . 6 for FS in car and 1. 0 for FS back at her place with bed.

Said she has room in Chino on Ramona. Seemed kinda far to drive since I would have had to go to ATM and then off to Chino and then back to Holt. She offered Greek with FS at 1. 0. She was cute with nice tits, ass, blue eyes.

Nice Brunette hair on pale skin. I was tempted but I had no time. Especially tempted after she offered Greek. I didn't attempt to bargain but it sounded like it could go lower. She offered 2 pops for the FS session back at her place.

This was around 7 pm tonight. I should have got digits. Anybody else seen or tried her? She was hiding between cars in front of Cardenas when I spotted her.

Tjinla2001
12-21-15, 17:45
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove references to underage persons.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to underage girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an underage girls, the potential dangers of being caught with underage girls, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post references to underage persons in the Forum. Thanks!

GroovieFan
12-22-15, 06:13
Was passing through on Holt and stopped at Valero to gas up. Spotted a nice looking WSW in thigh high boots. She spotted me and I walked over to ask if I wanted a date. She was wearing booty shorts and no panties.

They were a thin fabric short so it was easy to tell she was pantyless. Nice camel-toe and very inviting looking meaty pu**y. She offered. 4 for BJ in car. . 6 for FS in car and 1. 0 for FS back at her place with bed.

Said she has room in Chino on Ramona. Seemed kinda far to drive since I would have had to go to ATM and then off to Chino and then back to Holt. She offered Greek with FS at 1. 0. She was cute with nice tits, ass, blue eyes.

Nice Brunette hair on pale skin. I was tempted but I had no time. Especially tempted after she offered Greek. I didn't attempt to bargain but it sounded like it could go lower. She offered 2 pops for the FS session back at her place.

This was around 7 pm tonight. I should have got digits. Anybody else seen or tried her? She was hiding between cars in front of Cardenas when I spotted her.Great write up. Wish it had a happy ending LOL. Its never a bad thing to get a number. Never know when you might be back in the area. Or she could travel to you. I miss the great days of a much reduced Le presence 20 years ago. Used to have some pretty talented SW's.

Ab813
12-23-15, 12:22
This is my first cruise, and I know 8 am probably not the best time of day but I overslept and couldn't make it out last night at 12 like I planned. From garey I headed wast and as I expected, only saw bums. But once I passed reservoir it started looking like a track, and lo and behold spotted 2 BSW, one skinny in super tight camel toe white shorts, and one not skinny at all, hanging out close to the taco shop on San Antonio. Looped around, they wouldn't look at me, so I kept going past central, where the track vibe went away quick. No le visible. Wish I had more to report, maybe another time at a better hour of the day.

Srt806
01-27-16, 18:29
Thread seems dead. Lets bring it back to life.

Took a stroll Tuesday Night. For the most part it seemed quite busy. There was about 8 BSW of which at least 5 BSW were by the Super, 1 Redhead, 1 LSW, 1 WSW (BBW) which appeared to not be wearing pants. Couldn't really tell but it look liked she was wearing underwear or something. She had the V going with ass out. I did 2 almost 3 passes through all of holt. I was going for the redhead but as chance might have it she was on the other side and by the time I can turn around she disappeared. 2nd pass saw a cruiser, none undercover, on the intersection waiting at the stop light the cruiser. At the same time the WSW BBW was crossing the street parallel to the cruiser. The cruiser then flashed his light on her for a couple of sec. Stop light turns green he drives off on and looked to be making a you-turn. I drove off and chose not to partake after seeing him turn and decided to head home, which required me to pass by one last time. However on my way back I Saw the WSW (BBW) was still walking and seemed like nothing happened. Still decided not to risk it and went home. I will be out there again hoping in hopes of having a dream with redhead. Stay safe.

Srt806
01-29-16, 16:07
Took another stroll around 730 pm. This time it was the opposite of last. It was pretty dead. 2 BSW, 1 WSW. On my second pass I noticed the WSW on sidewalk by Gas Station with 99 Store. She had some nice booty shorts on showing that nice ass. When I saw her she was way preoccupied on her phone Turned around. She showed me all the people she was in contact with online complaining about how none of them end up making the push to meet her. Overall exp was not bad. Body 7/10. Nice ass. Somewhat cute face. Damage. 4 for CBJ which was okay. Got her digits. When I got home I looked her up and saw she has ad on back page. May repeat. Stay safe.

Mr Quicky
01-30-16, 13:08
Took another stroll around 730 pm. This time it was the opposite of last. It was pretty dead. 2 BSW, 1 WSW. On my second pass I noticed the WSW on sidewalk by Gas Station with 99 Store. She had some nice booty shorts on showing that nice ass. When I saw her she was way preoccupied on her phone Turned around. She showed me all the people she was in contact with online complaining about how none of them end up making the push to meet her. Overall exp was not bad. Body 7/10. Nice ass. Somewhat cute face. Damage. 4 for CBJ which was okay. Got her digits. When I got home I looked her up and saw she has ad on back page. May repeat. Stay safe.Thanks for reporting. Could you post her pic on ad here.

Srt806
02-16-16, 12:13
Thanks for reporting. Could you post her pic on ad here.Yea this is one of her old ad I was able to find http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/9162377164-ontario-airport-incalls-totalknockout-brunettebombshell-qk-specials-80-roses/64500788.

LostNomad2
02-20-16, 20:49
Have been strolling here for several months. Normally is BSW with the occasional WSW and LSW. I personally go for the spinner type. But this is a general report so I will keep it as such. Time of day does affect numbers but there is usually something out any time. I usually stroll between 1 - 8 pm. I have done the long route from the 71 east to Ontario and the short route from White to Indian Hills. Overall, best quality (all, not only spinners) has been between Garey and Indian Hills. I found my go to at Clark. Sadly she is gone now as does happen. This is where I have found most of the non-overworked SWs. The past few weeks I am noticing some TSWs mingling but try to avoid. Personal Preference, not a judgment call. In the last week I have noticed a severe price increase. One BSW offered 18 including place for an hour. Another offered 10 for full menu but +3 for place. My chin hit the floor board. If I wanted to pay that I would go back to the AMPs for a good rub and tug. I could understand if I asked bare or greek or something, but these were presented as your average CFS. I know there are others who do not try to extort but I give as fair warning, buyer beware. On that note it has come to the point that one asked me to change my mind 3 times over 3 hours. She had not found any takers. I hope this gives the appropriate signal that such exorbitant prices will not be effective.

Well there are my thoughts.

Happy mongering.

Mr Quicky
02-21-16, 22:48
Yea this is one of her old ad I was able to find http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/9162377164-ontario-airport-incalls-totalknockout-brunettebombshell-qk-specials-80-roses/64500788.Not bad looking.

Cres Prophet2
02-22-16, 15:54
I was passing through around noon on Tuesday and I saw this BSW. Tight fit body, no bra with the most incredibly shaped tits I have seen on a girl in a long while. I didn't get her, but I grabbed a couple quick pictures.

On Friday, I saw WSW Crystal near the Garey and Holt. Looks like drugs have knocked her looks down a small bit but she still has a banging body with very nice tits.

Cbonia2
02-22-16, 16:08
I was passing through around noon on Tuesday and I saw this BSW. Tight fit body, no bra with the most incredibly shaped tits I have seen on a girl in a long while. I didn't get her, but I grabbed a couple quick pictures.

On Friday, I saw WSW Crystal near the Garey and Holt. Looks like drugs have knocked her looks down a small bit but she still has a banging body with very nice tits.I live in Pomona, let us know if you partake. Thanks for the report!

Conrad9
02-25-16, 13:31
Might go down for a couple drives around the track today. Best spot for me would easily be between East End and Garey. Will report back tonight if anything good happens. Stay safe!

Conrad9
02-26-16, 00:13
Just got back from a half hour drive around the track. Don't really like going after dark but had some extra time. Started off on East End at 7:30 and drove the track to Garey and back for the half hour. A very dull night on holt is all I can really say. 4 BSW that were okay? Nothing special about them really. They were all tall and slim which is really not my thing. I did spot 2 WSW both the complete opposite being short and a bit on the heavy side. One of the SWS I do recognize seeing a couple times before, very good CBJ (keeps going after you're done) and a very nice personality. Would of picked her up but was really in the mood for something different. Overall pretty blan night on the track. I always find the best times being before sunset with there's still light out, but I'll have to give it a try another day. Not really bummed I've been roaming holt for a while now and I have found absolute gems there so I know they'll be other days. BTW I love this thread so anybody reading let's bring this back! Stay safe everyone.

LostNomad2
02-26-16, 20:24
Just got back from a half hour drive around the track. Don't really like going after dark but had some extra time. Started off on East End at 7:30 and drove the track to Garey and back for the half hour. A very dull night on holt is all I can really say. 4 BSW that were okay? Nothing special about them really. They were all tall and slim which is really not my thing. I did spot 2 WSW both the complete opposite being short and a bit on the heavy side. One of the SWS I do recognize seeing a couple times before, very good CBJ (keeps going after you're done) and a very nice personality. Would of picked her up but was really in the mood for something different. Overall pretty blan night on the track. I always find the best times being before sunset with there's still light out, but I'll have to give it a try another day. Not really bummed I've been roaming holt for a while now and I have found absolute gems there so I know they'll be other days. BTW I love this thread so anybody reading let's bring this back! Stay safe everyone.I have noticed Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to be the regular off days / nights there. Unless they come out after I have already bailed out, which is possible.

E1775
02-26-16, 21:37
Just got back from a half hour drive around the track. Don't really like going after dark but had some extra time. Started off on East End at 7:30 and drove the track to Garey and back for the half hour. A very dull night on holt is all I can really say. 4 BSW that were okay? Nothing special about them really. They were all tall and slim which is really not my thing. I did spot 2 WSW both the complete opposite being short and a bit on the heavy side. One of the SWS I do recognize seeing a couple times before, very good CBJ (keeps going after you're done) and a very nice personality. Would of picked her up but was really in the mood for something different. Overall pretty blan night on the track. I always find the best times being before sunset with there's still light out, but I'll have to give it a try another day. Not really bummed I've been roaming holt for a while now and I have found absolute gems there so I know they'll be other days. BTW I love this thread so anybody reading let's bring this back! Stay safe everyone.This thread could def be more active. How is Crystals Service? I've always wanted to get her, but the one time I got her I almost got towed. Posted a report here a few years ago. There really are some gems on Holt. A few I've had included a super tiny petite LSW with the roundest bubble butt. She was hairy but damn, cute body. Gave me her number and I could just call when I was in the area and I think someone would drop her off onto the track. The other one, was way too cute to be out here, WSW that went by the name of Benihana, or something that sounded a lot like that. Kinda had an olivia wilde look, and was super nice. Gave me her # but I might have gotten a digit wrong because I was awestruck. She might have had a drug issue, but she said she was from calabasas or some nice area, her social skills made me believe her. I'd travel to see her again. Another is a skinny blonde WSW that was regularly on holt about a year or two ago. Looked like she def had a drug problem, but gave a great BBBJ for. 4 . Offered BBFS but I was not down at the time. Forgot her name, maybe ashley but she was in that crackhouse a few blocks from the park on holt and reservoir, kinda miss seeing her face light up when she recognized me, she says a lot of other latinos in the area are too mean. She was from boston or something.

Conrad9
02-27-16, 02:46
I have noticed Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to be the regular off days / nights there. Unless they come out after I have already bailed out, which is possible.Yeah I can totally see that. It's hit an miss but what usually works is going around sunset 4-6 that's the times when I usually always see the best.

Conrad9
02-27-16, 02:50
This thread could def be more active. How is Crystals Service?.It really does! Cause Holt really does have gems in her it's just a matter of taking the time to dig them out. And hmm I've never really been with a Crystal. I've read a lot about her from older post but never seen her. I'll be going down tomorrow afternoon tho for another run. Hopefully I find something worthy of reporting back!

Conrad9
02-29-16, 15:39
Ran the track for about an hour. Started off on Garey at 3 pm pretty dead out a couple BSW but they sorta looked homeless. And homeless ain't really my type. Did snag a photo of by far the best BSW that was out that day. Had cool hair but that slim fit look doesn't entice me enough for a pickup.

Cres Prophet2
03-08-16, 14:00
This thread could def be more active. How is Crystals Service? I've always wanted to get her, but the one time I got her I almost got towed. Posted a report here a few years ago.I remember that report and the apartment building it happened at.

Do you like BBBJ? Hope so as that is how Crystal does it; she doesn't like the latex in her mouth.

It has always been CFS for me.

There was a point where she and I had seen each other pretty often and she would occasionally text me to just talk. In one instance she was just loving the BBBJ and must have worked me for 20 minutes or so. She then turned around and started rubbing her ass and clit around junior and the boys. I believe could have have had BBFS then, but I asked about a condom and that was the last time I had that kind of open invitation.

As I mentioned before, her looks have really taken a hit with the drug use. It's a shame as she is normally a very pretty girl.

Cres Prophet2
03-15-16, 16:16
2 white girls hanging around the corner by florist on Gibbs. South side of Holt.

Unmarked vehicle picking guys up.

Cbonia2
03-16-16, 14:05
2 white girls hanging around the corner by florist on Gibbs. South side of Holt.

Unmarked vehicle picking guys up.Too late for some yesterday!

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5607690/?sub_id=2776250

ChrisPoontang
03-16-16, 15:29
Too late for some yesterday!

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5607690/?sub_id=2776250The alert link shows "This alert has been deactivated and is no longer available. ".

What did it say?

Cbonia2
03-16-16, 16:33
Too late for some yesterday!

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5607690/?sub_id=2776250Looks like LE removed the page I posted. However, yesterday 14 people were unlucky.

Cbonia2
03-18-16, 11:00
The alert link shows "This alert has been deactivated and is no longer available. ".

What did it say?It stated that a crackdown on Holt Ave. In Pomona, yielded 14 arrests for solicitation.

Cres Prophet2
03-18-16, 18:01
It stated that a crackdown on Holt Ave. In Pomona, yielded 14 arrests for solicitation.https://nixle.com/alert/5607798/

Mr Quicky
03-18-16, 23:47
Damn.

But like other mongers say, why are they not after real criminals?

Ivonnahumpalot
03-21-16, 11:38
Damn.

But like other mongers say, why are they not after real criminals?Dear Sgt Bert Sanchez;.

I wanted to thank you for your efforts is snuffing out human trafficing in Pomona. In reviewing the list of women you "rescued", I couldn't help but notice that you were not able to "save" any teens who are typically the victims in this narrative you and your fellow LE allies are advancing. But, I wish to thank you in advance for "rescuing" the following "victims" and am thrilled knowing the tearful and joyous reunions with family that your efforts have made possible are now a reality:

Female, 35, Pomona Resident.

Female, 50, Pomona Resident.

Female, 26, Los Angeles Resident.

Female, 42, Pomona Resident.

Female, 20, Rancho Cucamonga Resident.

Big favor to ask Sgt, when the vice budget is depleted and your boss' re-election is secure, can you post something to let mongers know its business as usual again? Thanks and keep up the good work.

The Tall Man
03-21-16, 12:51
Dear Sgt Bert Sanchez;.

I wanted to thank you for your efforts is snuffing out human trafficing in Pomona. In reviewing the list of women you "rescued", I couldn't help but notice that you were not able to "save" any teens who are typically the victims in this narrative you and your fellow LE allies are advancing. But, I wish to thank you in advance for "rescuing" the following "victims" and am thrilled knowing the tearful and joyous reunions with family that your efforts have made possible are now a reality:

Female, 35, Pomona Resident.

Female, 50, Pomona Resident.

Female, 26, Los Angeles Resident.

Female, 42, Pomona Resident.

Female, 20, Rancho Cucamonga Resident.

Big favor to ask Sgt, when the vice budget is depleted and your boss' re-election is secure, can you post something to let mongers know its business as usual again? Thanks and keep up the good work.Ditto that! Wow great job LE keeping kids off the streets.

The Tall Man.

Hargow20
03-21-16, 16:00
Sting and crackdowns like these are largely for PR for LE. Given how high profile the sting was it is a good idea to use extra cautioning the LA / OC and inland empire for awhile.

Damn.

But like other mongers say, why are they not after real criminals?

Mr Quicky
03-21-16, 17:48
Sting and crackdowns like these are largely for PR for LE. Given how high profile the sting was it is a good idea to use extra cautioning the LA / OC and inland empire for awhile.I'm not a good talker when it comes down to something like this or opinions. But I can remember what people say very well. I would like to express myself-.

Why are they making us look like the bad guys?

Why are we to blame?

Do people of congress and law hate us so much because they have close relative fall into the victims of young thugs, or do they themselves got rip off by providers?

Look at all the ages he quoted, by humpalot. They all over the legal age of 18. He got balls for writing a letter to the chief in command LOL. I commend him for that. Props to you bro!

Some monger say, they target us cause we have $. Well, prostitutes and thugs do too!

I was watching on youtube a city called, 'Fee' troit will cause $900 for a john to get his car back. $50 bail for a hooker and release.

Hardly Seek
03-21-16, 18:33
Ditto that! Wow great job LE keeping kids off the streets.

The Tall Man.Ever picked up a girl who was or even looked under age. I'm talking 35 years of mongering (not that I'm proud of it).

I hope they keep the kids off the streets yes, but leave the hot working girls for us as they need the money.

Hargow20
03-21-16, 18:45
I agree it hard to find a hot WSW in socal these days. It has been almost 3 or 5 years since I have seen a good looking WSW. The only acceptable looking WSW's are in Tijuana. Even there the quality has been dropping off. I have been in the LA/OC and San Bernadino and did see any WSW's work picking up.

Ever picked up a girl who was or even looked under age. I'm talking 35 years of mongering (not that I'm proud of it).

I hope they keep the kids off the streets yes, but leave the hot working girls for us as they need the money.

Hargow20
04-04-16, 03:56
Staying in Rosemead tonight so made a brief pass on Holt in Pomona around 11 pm. Only saw 2 BSW's by the airport. Was not expecting to see much. So was not too disappointed.

Cbonia2
04-04-16, 18:43
It stated that a crackdown on Holt Ave. In Pomona, yielded 14 arrests for solicitation.Another sting today on Holt. I hope this link stays up. https://local.nixle.com/alert/5619939/?sub_id=2776250.

ChrisPoontang
04-04-16, 21:17
Another sting today on Holt. I hope this link stays up. https://local.nixle.com/alert/5619939/?sub_id=2776250.They popped a guy that was 71 years old?

I hope I'm out chasing street walkers when I'm 71 years old.

At that age I won't care if my name shows up in newspapers or the internet.

Cbonia2
04-05-16, 11:22
They popped a guy that was 71 years old?

I hope I'm out chasing street walkers when I'm 71 years old.

At that age I won't care if my name shows up in newspapers or the internet.LOL! I'm sure he had a few Viagra in his possession.

Conrad9
04-05-16, 15:23
Another sting today on Holt. I hope this link stays up. https://local.nixle.com/alert/5619939/?sub_id=2776250.Geez I keep wanting to give a track a run but with shit like this going on idk if it's safe smh.

E1775
04-07-16, 00:52
So j just did a pass and thought it was dead until I saw a group of super hot bsws a block away from holt and Indian hill. Think I've seen them around and they were walking around a bit and looked legit. Finally find a damn cute girl, what happens? I forgot to load up the wallet and forgot I spent. 4 last week, all I had was a. 2 😭128557;128184;. Going home dejectedly, what do I see on holt and white? Another BSW with her little waist and big juicy a $$ hanging out her booty shorts. Of course right? Also realize I left my debit card back in LA. 😲. Stay safe but tonight looked good.

Hargow20
04-07-16, 05:58
The guys were all arrested for "loiterin with intent to solicit prostitution" not solicitation. This goes to show how aggressive LE is in Pomona. Would be useful to find out the details. Typically LE busts people for solicitation in sting operation. The standard for a conviction is much lower with a loitering charge. It is possible to get the case dropped if you ask for a jury trial.

Another sting today on Holt. I hope this link stays up. https://local.nixle.com/alert/5619939/?sub_id=2776250.

Cres Prophet2
04-17-16, 20:00
Geez I keep wanting to give a track a run but with shit like this going on idk if it's safe smh.I'm kind of surprised that guys get caught up in these stings; every time I have seen these decoys, the spidey sense is going off that they don't look right and they are *never* walking which is a big red flag for me.

Conrad9
04-23-16, 20:51
Was in the Pomona area and had the opportunity to drive down the track today. Just once because I wasn't alone in my car, but I was too curious to see how the track was doing. On my way through holt on this beautiful day I start seeing BSW. Skinny and with nothing to offer. Now I'm thinking "ehh just another day with some weak action" until I start driving past the Cardenas. Thick BSW walking past. Damn shame I couldn't go around for a second look. Then just a couple feet ahead BAM THICK cute BSW walking with a dress skirt that just made that body look godly good. At this point I'm pissed that I got someone in the car. I keep my cool and drive past. While driving past she gives the smile which only cemented my. Well you know. Going to be giving it another try later tonight. Hopefully she's still out there.

Conrad9
04-24-16, 03:30
Just got back from a quick run through holy. It was absolutely dead. Nothing but bums. So I give it 1 full run meaning from east end all the way to that one church way down holt. While heading back I usually turn right on east end and go under the bridge yada yada yada but decided to go straight and just keep heading down holt (homes that way anyways) plus I wanted to see if just maybe there be someone on that one tiny corner right before the light. In front of the nail salon you know which one I'm talking about. Very rare but heck I had nothing to lose. Well count my lucky stars thick BSW my absolute favorite standing right there. Busted a you on the light and stopped next to her. Nice tits big ass amazing curves and a cute face. Came up to the window already talking to me filthy. I'm IN at this point but sadley she wouldn't go lower then 60. I only had 40 for head but she wouldn't budge. Damn shame. Happy I got to see something tho and exited for the next run. Stay safe!

Mr Quicky
04-26-16, 16:45
Was in the Pomona area and had the opportunity to drive down the track today. Just once because I wasn't alone in my car, but I was too curious to see how the track was doing. On my way through holt on this beautiful day I start seeing BSW. Skinny and with nothing to offer. Now I'm thinking "ehh just another day with some weak action" until I start driving past the Cardenas. Thick BSW walking past. Damn shame I couldn't go around for a second look. Then just a couple feet ahead BAM THICK cute BSW walking with a dress skirt that just made that body look godly good. At this point I'm pissed that I got someone in the car. I keep my cool and drive past. While driving past she gives the smile which only cemented my. Well you know. Going to be giving it another try later tonight. Hopefully she's still out there.That's my kind of guy. They would be on my head the whole day or weeks! Glad you found your way out for the 2nd trip! We must be liking the same type of women. I'm already picturing her in my head. It already stimulates my mind. Have faith, don't give up!

Conrad9
04-26-16, 23:56
New to all this but love the thread and hopefully more can bring it back to running. Holt tonight was mixed waters no doubt. A solid amount of SW. I counted about maybe 8. 7 BSW and 2 LSW. Got an idea of what the best time is for running the track and settled at around 7:30 - 8 ish. Well at least that's when the good SW came out. Now the holt was mixed waters because of the selection. A couple skinny BSW that looked like they really needed a burger. 1 LSW that looked like a very disproportioned potatoe. And 2 BSW that were thick but idk I couldn't put my finger on it but they just didn't look convincing. The real prize were a BSW with a delicious body and a face that looked like it would give good hood (face pic). And a LSW with an ass so fat (the pic doesn't do it any justice) it was becoming a legit traffic hazard. I go for the LSW but I was turned down. I guess I gave her a bad vibe or something, probably the camera but she said no and walked past me. Called it a day after that but I mean what else could I have done.

TheOne87
04-27-16, 21:37
Picked up a sweet BSW this morning on Holt and Mountain View. . 4 for CBJ, didn't catch her name. LOL.

Mr Quicky
04-28-16, 00:36
New to all this but love the thread and hopefully more can bring it back to running. Holt tonight was mixed waters no doubt. A solid amount of SW. I counted about maybe 8. 7 BSW and 2 LSW. Got an idea of what the best time is for running the track and settled at around 7:30 - 8 ish. Well at least that's when the good SW came out. Now the holt was mixed waters because of the selection. A couple skinny BSW that looked like they really needed a burger. 1 LSW that looked like a very disproportioned potatoe. And 2 BSW that were thick but idk I couldn't put my finger on it but they just didn't look convincing. The real prize were a BSW with a delicious body and a face that looked like it would give good hood (face pic). And a LSW with an ass so fat (the pic doesn't do it any justice) it was becoming a legit traffic hazard. I go for the LSW but I was turned down. I guess I gave her a bad vibe or something, probably the camera but she said no and walked past me. Called it a day after that but I mean what else could I have done.Welcome to the board conrad9 inch. You're a funny guy. Potatoes and burgers and sh! T.

Thanks for taking pics in the mean streets of Pomona.

Mr Quicky
04-28-16, 00:37
Picked up a sweet BSW this morning on Holt and Mountain View. . 4 for CBJ, didn't catch her name. LOL.Good job and welcome.

Hargow20
04-28-16, 09:18
I am not surprised since they were arresting guys for loitering. Typically the cops bust guys that are new to the game and inexperienced. Also remember that the standards for a loitering charge is much lower than solicitation. The loitering law is basically a catch all law that gives LE wide degree of latitude to arrest someone on that charge. I have actually seen on Cops in Vegas where they arrested some guy for merely talking to a decoy. This is one reason why it is very important simply to offer a SW a ride when you stop for her. Do not mention sex or words such as date.

I'm kind of surprised that guys get caught up in these stings; every time I have seen these decoys, the spidey sense is going off that they don't look right and they are *never* walking which is a big red flag for me.

Conrad9
04-29-16, 00:10
SCORE! Went back on the track today and spend a bit more time then I usually do. I guess I was really determend. Pretty disheartening at first but it started picking up. Drove past a decent BSW but not thick enough for my liking. (Got a really low quality pic of her tho) Then out of the blue, the same LSW from last night that turned me down popped out and my target was set! A couple quick turns later and there I was parked and watching her walk over. This time she was down. Drove to a spot she knew (pretty good spot) agreed on 4 for CBJ. Above average CBJ and man that ass looked so good and felt even better. Didn't get a number unfortunately. But a success none the less. Until next time. Stay safe everyone!

TheOne87
05-16-16, 21:07
Heading out later tonight. Will report what I get! Wish me luck.

VegasCruiser
05-26-16, 15:54
I've been lurking in this form for Pamona forum for years. I've only trolled there once or twice, but I have to give props. You guys have the best SW photos on this site.

Spongee62
05-27-16, 13:41
Work in the IE and noticed this article about Holt.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/general-news/20160527/24-arrested-in-pomona-human-trafficking-operation

Conrad9
06-15-16, 01:29
Headed out to the track today and this is what went down. Started off on East End usually bust the you on San Antonio. Back in the day it I would go all the way to Garey then hit the you but honesty haven't seen anything decent there for a long time so I don't even bother. Started getting a good vibe from the BSW walking around east end. Very thick and dressed tight and sluty. Kept driving to the Wells Fargo to get the funds. I only ever want head so 40 out the bank. Drove a couple laps around and saw the same BSW they looked great but idk I get very picky with who I pick up and they weren't convincing me. Then on that corner liquor next to the old abandoned gas station a nice looking LSW stood standing there. Black tight dress and a nice cute face. LEO driving around I didn't want to make it obvious so I drove on the back streets and picked her up. She wanted 50 for head LOL agreed on the 40 drove to the spot and she started. Wow. Amazing BBBJ just like I wanted it. She went deep and it got sloppy. Easily on of the best BBBJ that I've had. ONLY downside is she rushed and didn't want to keep going till I finished smh. Sweet girls but wish she would go longer. Name was Princess as if that's any help. Great head tho. Stay safe everyone!

Happy Lappy
06-17-16, 09:11
Headed out to the track today and this is what went down. Started off on East End usually bust the you on San Antonio. Back in the day it I would go all the way to Garey then hit the you but honesty haven't seen anything decent there for a long time so I don't even bother. Started getting a good vibe from the BSW walking around east end. Very thick and dressed tight and sluty. Kept driving to the Wells Fargo to get the funds. I only ever want head so 40 out the bank. Drove a couple laps around and saw the same BSW they looked great but idk I get very picky with who I pick up and they weren't convincing me. Then on that corner liquor next to the old abandoned gas station a nice looking LSW stood standing there. Black tight dress and a nice cute face. LEO driving around I didn't want to make it obvious so I drove on the back streets and picked her up. She wanted 50 for head LOL agreed on the 40 drove to the spot and she started. Wow. Amazing BBBJ just like I wanted it. She went deep and it got sloppy. Easily on of the best BBBJ that I've had. ONLY downside is she rushed and didn't want to keep going till I finished smh. Sweet girls but wish she would go longer. Name was Princess as if that's any help. Great head tho. Stay safe everyone!I was hoping to see some LSW out there, but I haven't seen any lately.

Sonnyr557
06-25-16, 18:34
Haven't ran the track in years but was feeling dangerous. From 12-1 Was in the area so decided to make the trip. In total saw 3 BSW and 1 WSW. A couple of LEO on the track but saw more in the side street. Took my time and saw a BSW w an ass to die for. Picked here up off reservoir and did the check. Asked how much I had. Said. 4 requested. 5 didn't budge so she accepted. Parked in a alley. CBJ while I grabbed her ass. Blew in the cover and was out my way. Didn't ask for name but out of the handful of SW she was the best looker.

Sonny.

Conrad9
06-27-16, 00:51
Very nice! BSW are my favorite thick and dark with tight clothings ahh nothing better then that.

TheOne87
06-27-16, 07:42
Swung by last night around 7. Lots of LEO out and completely killed my chances of picking up some hottie near the donut shop. Stay safe out there!

Conrad9
07-02-16, 02:39
Trying to get out on the track soon and wanted to ask you fellow mongers something to kill time, what's your dream girl SW pickup? WSW? BSW? LSW? Skinny? Talk? Short? Thick? Let us know your dream SW, everything down to her outfit if yall want! I want to hear it. Stay safe everyone and good hunting!

Mongoose7
07-05-16, 20:53
Trying to get out on the track soon and wanted to ask you fellow mongers something to kill time, what's your dream girl SW pickup? WSW? BSW? LSW? Skinny? Talk? Short? Thick? Let us know your dream SW, everything down to her outfit if yall want! I want to hear it. Stay safe everyone and good hunting!Take your fantasy threads elsewhere guy, this is for legitimate reports.

Conrad9
07-06-16, 11:39
Take your fantasy threads elsewhere guy, this is for legitimate reports.With all due respect, I apologize fellow Mongoos.

Hardly Seek
07-06-16, 17:57
Take your fantasy threads elsewhere guy, this is for legitimate reports.Cmon Admin.

SWLord
07-06-16, 18:52
Waiting till the heat died out a bit before heading out for the track yesterday afternoon. Wasn't going to be out long. Turned left on holt from east end and the hunt began. Driving past the karate dojo I looked ahead hoping today was the day I found some class A pussy. Hit the corner liquor and sure enough BSW #1 appeared. Jean Short shorts with a black top. Not much meat on her. Skinny and about 5'8. Kept driving and near the park BSW #2 showed her face. Same as the first. Slightly tight purple dress on her but like her past copy not much meat to fill that dress up. Hit the light right next to the 711. Not impressed with what the track is offering so far. The sun shined hard in my face so I speed to Garey to pull the you and give the track another chance with the comfort a clear sight. On the way back I see BSW #3 and its official. Triplets on the track. White booty shorts with no booty to be seen walking near the pawn shop. Skinny and weak looking, Bummer. 3 strikes I'm out. Maybe next time the track will come through.

Tl; DR: Only 3 skinny BSW on the track.

Mongoose7
07-07-16, 20:05
Cmon Admin.I'm not admin sir, simply a fellow senior monger enforcing the social norms of this great discussion board of knowledge.

SWLord
07-07-16, 22:52
Had some spare time so decided to give the track a run. Last time I struck out but today's a new day. Turned left on holt from east end and off we go. I see 2 WSW posted near the liquor, nice. Turn around to give them another look. Drove up again and got a closer look. Bleh very trashy looking and chubby (not in the good way) plus they had this chola pimp walking near them. Don't know if it was there pimp or a bum actually. Kept driving and saw BSW# 1 walking past cardinas, drove into the parking lot and got a pic. Not my type I really just got it for my report. Drove a bit further and saw BSW# 2 a bit of an improvement from #1 but still not enough to cash me out. Got to Garry and turned back around did a couple of laps with nothing much more. I did see this really slutty looking LSW that I would have picked up just to get head from but couldn't tell if she was working or just walking she wouldn't give any signals. Time went by and I started getting bored. On my last lap I caught my 3 WSW walking past that Chinese / Vietnamese place. She looks just fine but idk still didn't convince me. If I learned one thing from running holt, it's that patience is key. Stay patient and you'll find what you want. Pics attached enjoy and stay safe.

TL; DR: Much better day on the track, 2 WSW (no pic) 2 BSW 1 WSW (pics) 1 LSW (no pic).

ChrisPoontang
07-07-16, 23:26
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]
I'm sure her P. O. Is watching her work the track.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Jayare1990
07-08-16, 01:49
I'd pickup that WSW get and rub her ankle braclet while she gives head LOL.

Had some spare time so decided to give the track a run. Last time I struck out but today's a new day. Turned left on holt from east end and off we go. I see 2 WSW posted near the liquor, nice. Turn around to give them another look. Drove up again and got a closer look. Bleh very trashy looking and chubby (not in the good way) plus they had this chola pimp walking near them. Don't know if it was there pimp or a bum actually. Kept driving and saw BSW# 1 walking past cardinas, drove into the parking lot and got a pic. Not my type I really just got it for my report. Drove a bit further and saw BSW# 2 a bit of an improvement from #1 but still not enough to cash me out. Got to Garry and turned back around did a couple of laps with nothing much more. I did see this really slutty looking LSW that I would have picked up just to get head from but couldn't tell if she was working or just walking she wouldn't give any signals. Time went by and I started getting bored. On my last lap I caught my 3 WSW walking past that Chinese / Vietnamese place. She looks just fine but idk still didn't convince me. If I learned one thing from running holt, it's that patience is key. Stay patient and you'll find what you want. Pics attached enjoy and stay safe.

TL; DR: Much better day on the track, 2 WSW (no pic) 2 BSW 1 WSW (pics) 1 LSW (no pic).

FlyWhyteGuy007
07-08-16, 17:53
Last night it was a BUNCH of SW's out and for some reason I didn't see one LE drive by and I was driving up and down Holt for two hours. Long Story short, I picked up a BSW a block from the 7/11 and got a BJ. If you guys know the area, by that park across the street, if you make that left hand turn there is a pitch black alleyway that is perfect to do your business. I took her there and got a BJ outside of my car. Come to find out she wasn't any good. I told her to wait there, I hopped in my car and drove off on her. I saved myself 40 bucks! I wish all of them were that dumb!

Mongoose7
07-10-16, 02:07
Last night it was a BUNCH of SW's out and for some reason I didn't see one LE drive by and I was driving up and down Holt for two hours. Long Story short, I picked up a BSW a block from the 7/11 and got a BJ. If you guys know the area, by that park across the street, if you make that left hand turn there is a pitch black alleyway that is perfect to do your business. I took her there and got a BJ outside of my car. Come to find out she wasn't any good. I told her to wait there, I hopped in my car and drove off on her. I saved myself 40 bucks! I wish all of them were that dumb!I'm proud of you, I salute you comrade.

TheOne87
07-10-16, 02:51
Cruised by pomona and picked up a BSW near the bar. . 4 for CFS. Went back to her room and was amazing! Stated off with CBJ and I asked if she can ride. No hesitation whatsoever!! Rode me like a pro. Said she goes by MonaLisa and even got digits. You can bet Ill see her again.

SWLord
07-10-16, 03:27
Ran the track tonight which is a change of pace cause I don't usually go late night. All I can say is FAIL. Fail on my part. Plenty of BSW 1 WSW. Okay this is were I fucked up. THICK big BOOTY BSW comes up to my window and says 50 for half an hour everything. I say no. Tried to negotiate went to shit and she was over it. Blew my chance. Driving around I realized how bad I fucked up. Getting desperate I feel prey to some reguler basic ass BSW who sucked basic ass dick for 29 bucks. SMH SMH SMH patience is gold and I fucked up. Maybe next time. SMH.

SWLord
07-11-16, 00:20
After last nights failure I'm going to lay low from running the track. My search for BBBJ will continue tho. Going to pay 3 providers a visit. Provides that have made a name for themselves with there BBBJ's. I will start my 3 trip journey with Misty. I'll make sure to come back with a review. After misty it'll be Chasityy Skyy. Some say she's the best. After her my last visit will be with Thick Vanilla. The most expensive of the 3 but one with plenty of amazing reviews. I will be back with what I get, and hopefully I find Southern California's BBBJ Queen.

TheOne87
07-14-16, 02:04
Swung by Wednesday afternoon on Holt. Great SW all around but vice in black cavaliers running around killing it! Stay safe out there!!

Woohoo59
07-15-16, 01:56
Last night it was a BUNCH of SW's out and for some reason I didn't see one LE drive by and I was driving up and down Holt for two hours. Long Story short, I picked up a BSW a block from the 7/11 and got a BJ. If you guys know the area, by that park across the street, if you make that left hand turn there is a pitch black alleyway that is perfect to do your business. I took her there and got a BJ outside of my car. Come to find out she wasn't any good. I told her to wait there, I hopped in my car and drove off on her. I saved myself 40 bucks! I wish all of them were that dumb!WOW!!

Epic win.

WilluEatMyJizz
07-15-16, 20:02

TL; DR: Much better day on the track, 2 WSW (no pic) 2 BSW 1 WSW (pics) 1 LSW (no pic).As long as that braclet is not infectious, I don't want to be wearing one.

WilluEatMyJizz
07-17-16, 21:34
So I saw BSW get picked up by a Hispanic guy for there deed, actually followed for a bit to make sure it wasn't LE (I stayed my distance, they moved to back seat and did a spin around area and they were getting back in front seats not even 10 minutes, so I guess she is decent LOL, I then saw another Hispanic girl with what looked like at least on missing tooth, mildly cute sitting out back of a parking lot hiding under some trees, asked her if I could take her back to my hotel (when she found out it was beside Ontario airport said it would be 200 told I did t have that much would she do a hundred, she said 150 told her I need to hit a bank and if she wanted to go now, she didn't seem very willing and I said ok I'm going get a ATM, I headed off and didn't hit the arm, decide for that kind of money I'll go to BP provider later on this week. (Hitting Walmart for some supply's and going back to my hotel for some computer games. 200 your fking kidding me right for a SW.

On Saturday I saw WSW In small black dress. Wow face was pretty bad. Sorry for how shitty both photos are.

Mongoose7
07-19-16, 03:58
So I saw BSW get picked up by a Hispanic guy for there deed, actually followed for a bit to make sure it wasn't LE (I stayed my distance, they moved to back seat and did a spin around area and they were getting back in front seats not even 10 minutes, so I guess she is decent LOL, I then saw another Hispanic girl with what looked like at least on missing tooth, mildly cute sitting out back of a parking lot hiding under some trees, asked her if I could take her back to my hotel (when she found out it was beside Ontario airport said it would be 200 told I did t have that much would she do a hundred, she said 150 told her I need to hit a bank and if she wanted to go now, she didn't seem very willing and I said ok I'm going get a ATM, I headed off and didn't hit the arm, decide for that kind of money I'll go to BP provider later on this week. (Hitting Walmart for some supply's and going back to my hotel for some computer games. 200 your fking kidding me right for a SW.

On Saturday I saw WSW In small black dress. Wow face was pretty bad. Sorry for how shitty both photos are.Excellent post, I commend you on thinking with the big head and not the little head.

Sucker Bill
07-19-16, 18:57
I was in Pomona last Friday and did a 2:30 AM cruise. Not much. No one on the main drag and a few black girls at the 7-11. On round 3, I saw a good looking older blonde in the Pep Boys parking lot so I pulled over.

Linda is 50, medium build, blonde, super friendly and great to talk to. She talked a great game, too, about having a younger friend who was a stripper and wanted to have a 3-some, how she liked to masturbate while guys watched, she loved when guys took naughty pics of her, and on and on. But, of course, there was the bullshit.

First, she gives me the line about not not being able to go home without rent, and it's 60 but really it's 70. Fuck you. $70 for a BJ from a 50-year-old hooker. Not even if my asshole was shiny clean after you were done. We settled on 40, and it was problems from the start. She literally kissed the head of my dick and started hacking like crazy saying she got a hair stuck in her throat. She didn't even suck down far enough to reach any hair. Then it was stories about how much her face hurt because some crazy Mexican punched her in the face last night 50 times with a box cutter. You expect me to buy that? Then it was a story about how she got shot and got cut open from her neck to her pussy to dig out the bullets and she had trouble doing car dates. Non-stop "suggesting" that I just pay the rent and then we could go back to her place and relax. I know a scam when I hear one, so I just called it quits and took the $40 hit.

Do not pick up this worthless ho.

I came back through around 10 AM and the only girl I saw was Linda sitting on the lawn in the McDonald's parking lot with some homeless guy.

SWLord
07-20-16, 21:23
I couldn't stay away for long. Ran the track today and got nothing. Can't be mad cause it was hot as shit outside. I wouldn't want to be walking around either. Saw a few BSW hiding in the shade but they all looked homeless. Then I did see a LSW a bit past Gary but something about her screamed out "STING" so passed up on her. Then I saw a pretty plump WSW I would of been down to pick her up but idk I guess she wasn't working at the time cause she just walked passed me and some other 2 dudes. Shame.

Can someone tell me the best times it is to run this damn track? Am I going a bit too early? I've gone late before but it's always dead? Or is it really just a hit or miss deal?

TheOne87
07-24-16, 01:38
Watch out! Went through Holt tonight and saw LEO in black cavaliers just killing the scene. I even saw them arresting a hot little WSW near Jack in the Box. Came straight home. Stay safe!

Marleonetti
07-24-16, 19:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Pudgy68
07-28-16, 17:51
I had an HX Meeting in glorious Ontario. I have seen a lot of women in the city and what I like doing after is driving down Holt and even Mission on my way back home.

This was a Sunday evening cruise and what I saw (or rather didn't see) was a hollow shell of what Holt used to be in the late 80's and 90's. It was hard not to smile and think of all the killer SWs I had picked up there. Even drove past some of the spots were the encounters were at. Not much has changed their, other than the fact that the SW count was a major goose egg.

Can't be too bitter about it, I was there when you could see up to 20 SWs of all kinds there. Almost every night!!

I guess when certain streets look like Sin City, it was bound to get shut down.

Oh well.

Stay Safe.

P.

SWLord
08-13-16, 14:17
I know holt isn't how it was before in its prime but geez I can't my timing right! From everyone on the forum what do you think is the best time and day to hit the track? About 2 years ago I would go any day at around 6-7 afternoon and see SW without fail but now I hardly see any at any time smh. If yall can help out with some info that'll be great. What's the best time and best day to hit the track?

Tendods
08-15-16, 03:09
Hey everyone. I'm sorry if this is not the place to post this, but I'm trying to find a place out in the Pomona area where I can grab a room for an hour or two. I'm not sure where else to ask, so again, apologies if this isn't the place. Many Thanks!

NaughtyCarrie1
08-15-16, 05:33
Hey everyone. I'm sorry if this is not the place to post this, but I'm trying to find a place out in the Pomona area where I can grab a room for an hour or two. I'm not sure where else to ask, so again, apologies if this isn't the place. Many Thanks!There all up and down Mission the one on mission and san Antonio in ontario use to be 50 all night I always got a room there to stay at when I worked holt. The theres a little hole in the wall on second and I think it off white youd make a right on second its really small on the left hand side got to really be looking for it was the only motel I would use its 25 hr. Kisses Carrie.

Tendods
08-16-16, 01:17
There all up and down Mission the one on mission and san Antonio in ontario use to be 50 all night I always got a room there to stay at when I worked holt. The theres a little hole in the wall on second and I think it off white youd make a right on second its really small on the left hand side got to really be looking for it was the only motel I would use its 25 hr. Kisses Carrie.Thank you for the info, Carrie. I'm not looking for an over nighter, so the one you mentioned in Ontario probably isn't for me. Just looking for an hour or two. I was looking over Google Maps and I think I saw the one you mentioned on 2nd st. Is it called the Pomona Dunes Motel? If that is the one I'll have to check it out and let you know if I can score something hourly there. Thanks again for the info. I'm not from the area, but the girl I'm going to meet up with lives there, so got to find something. LOL. Thanks!

Jedi1
08-16-16, 04:21
I know holt isn't how it was before in its prime but geez I can't my timing right! From everyone on the forum what do you think is the best time and day to hit the track? About 2 years ago I would go any day at around 6-7 afternoon and see SW without fail but now I hardly see any at any time smh. If yall can help out with some info that'll be great. What's the best time and best day to hit the track?I've been noticing its been popping later at night like between 10-midnight. A lot of nights their has been a nice group of young BSW on that back street by Indian Hill & Holt.

ThePussyHunter
08-23-16, 03:26
I visited a friend in Pomona earlier tonight, afterwards I hit Holt and only spotted one LSW, she looked like she was in her mid 40's and was wearing what I believed was a rose colored short dress, not fat but not thin either, dark brown hair I think (shoulder length). That was it, nothing more, maybe the SWs are on vacation.

SWLord
08-23-16, 12:17
It's been a hell of a long vacation smh I haven't seen anything good in months.

FlyWhyteGuy007
08-24-16, 10:40
I visited a friend in Pomona earlier tonight, afterwards I hit Holt and only spotted one LSW, she looked like she was in her mid 40's and was wearing what I believed was a rose colored short dress, not fat but not thin either, dark brown hair I think (shoulder length). That was it, nothing more, maybe the SWs are on vacation.Usually they're are a few out on Wednesdays starting about 8.

WilluEatMyJizz
08-30-16, 03:48
Usually they're are a few out on Wednesdays starting about 8.So I was on the Holt pre 7 and saw some WSW with clear issue attempting to be UTR or mildly available saw them on the W side no visible LE early on but after it got dark I saw the number of BSW hit critical mass up on the Est end. And saw LE bug a girl, check out a guy in park burning something and that's when I made my move. I pulled my car close by and smiled waved to a girl she came over and did LE right on the outside of car. (I was not happy with that but at that point I didn't say anything that would concern me and got over it. So she takes me to her SPot (not a great one but didn't feel any one of her friends would coem rob me. (but it was to residential and she DID a CBJ (again not working and I asked AGAIN can we do BBBJ, she said for 3. I had already agreed to. 80 (which I thought was way to much but she smelled my desperation) so I said can I do more for the 300 and she said yes and I said can I take you to local hotel for 300 she said yes. So I was like ahh fk it this girl done't look strung out and if she bolts I'm not paying her till I got her in the room. And we carry on I hit ATM with my Remote keys I my pocket I shut off car and lock it with her in it. (yea she can get out but that's what I want nothing loose in the car for her to take and the BANK / ATM is there right on the street. (then to hotel Same deal I leave her in car I go to get hotel keep an eye on here (and No issue) we go to room I lock the door and tell her I'm going to hit rest room I come out she is fully nude and asks if I can take care of business so she can get down to business. I'm feeling OK door still locked and she did she went right to BBBJ and was good, much better than the CBJ in the car for me. Allow BBFS we did that in Cowgirl she Said DO not CUM in me. I didn't want to and Didn't we tried a couple positions she felt good. Didn't smell bad for a SW I didn't want to but found out DATY was not at that rate neither was CIM or COF, but COT or COA was available. And she would not BLS but did Handled them with her hands when asked. I finally had to do some self HJ with BJ to eventually Gt her to finish the HJ on her Tits. I know I paid way to much for a SW, but I had a good time I would say I paid about double what I should but I didn't get her rushing me and she had a goo attitude I think because she new she was set fo the night. (I'm thinking if she is typically 80 - 40 pop I was = to 8 to 4 guys.).

Obviously I didn't eve think of asking about Anal. Also was not happy with me when I Spit down on her Pussy to generate Lube got up Cleaned up and said it was OK because she didn't' tell me but she does not like that. We were able to get back at it (amazed she didn't' freak out and say were done) a lot of times if you do something a girl doesn't like they can loose it this girl was not that way and I was apologetic. She did not act like a strung out girl.

Any ways there were lots of cute mostly skinny some nice buts and two that were down right curvy (not FAT).

I did a map of when it was a full effect.

Marlowe
08-30-16, 04:42
So I was on the Holt pre 7 and saw some WSW with clear issue attempting to be UTR or mildly available saw them on the W side no visible LE early on but after it got dark I saw the number of BSW hit critical mass up on the Est end. And saw LE bug a girl, check out a guy in park burning something and that's when I made my move. I pulled my car close by and smiled waved to a girl she came over and did LE right on the outside of car. (I was not happy with that but at that point I didn't say anything that would concern me and got over it. So she takes me to her SPot (not a great one but didn't feel any one of her friends would coem rob me. (but it was to residential and she DID a CBJ (again not working and I asked AGAIN can we do BBBJ, she said for 3. I had already agreed to. 80 (which I thought was way to much but she smelled my desperation) so I said can I do more for the 300 and she said yes and I said can I take you to local hotel for 300 she said yes. So I was like ahh fk it this girl done't look strung out and if she bolts I'm not paying her till I got her in the room. And we carry on I hit ATM with my Remote keys I my pocket I shut off car and lock it with her in it. (yea she can get out but that's what I want nothing loose in the car for her to take and the BANK / ATM is there right on the street. (then to hotel Same deal I leave her in car I go to get hotel keep an eye on here (and No issue) we go to room I lock the door and tell her I'm going to hit rest room I come out she is fully nude and asks if I can take care of business so she can get down to business. I'm feeling OK door still locked and she did she went right to BBBJ and was good, much better than the CBJ in the car for me. Allow BBFS we did that in Cowgirl she Said DO not CUM in me. I didn't want to and Didn't we tried a couple positions she felt good. Didn't smell bad for a SW I didn't want to but found out DATY was not at that rate neither was CIM or COF, but COT or COA was available. And she would not BLS but did Handled them with her hands when asked. I finally had to do some self HJ with BJ to eventually Gt her to finish the HJ on her Tits. I know I paid way to much for a SW, but I had a good time I would say I paid about double what I should but I didn't get her rushing me and she had a goo attitude I think because she new she was set fo the night. (I'm thinking if she is typically 80 - 40 pop I was = to 8 to 4 guys.).

Obviously I didn't eve think of asking about Anal. Also was not happy with me when I Spit down on her Pussy to generate Lube got up Cleaned up and said it was OK because she didn't' tell me but she does not like that. We were able to get back at it (amazed she didn't' freak out and say were done) a lot of times if you do something a girl doesn't like they can loose it this girl was not that way and I was apologetic. She did not act like a strung out girl.

Any ways there were lots of cute mostly skinny some nice buts and two that were down right curvy (not FAT).

I did a map of when it was a full effect.This was a BSW? How about including some of her vital statistics.

WilluEatMyJizz
08-30-16, 23:28
This was a BSW? How about including some of her vital statistics.She didn't give me a name, she was closest to my car when I parked.

She had very small tits.

She had a Samsung phone but I did not ask her for number.

Gave me some bs that she was renting a car just like mine.

(This is not her but she looked like this girls sister, even had a similar tatto (again this not the girl) but as close as I could find on BP.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/horny-and-waiting/75820202

Sorry I know not exactly what your looking for.

Seeing a nice looking Hispanic walking up E HOLT white top black shorts.

TheStiffMeiste
12-20-16, 15:05
So I cruised holt at like 515 this morning on the way to work, this used to be a very busy time a few months ago but sadly there was zero activity. RIP holt blvd.

E1775
12-22-16, 22:40
I've got to admit, it's hit or miss out here, but on Saturdays around 3-4 pm, and during the week around the same time I've seen some of the best talent ever this past month. Looks like there's a crew of young hot BSW's that have been working. Not sure why it's so quiet on here, but I'm just saying. Last one was a cute LSW off of holt and reservoir wearing red / purple jeans last week Thursday at 3:30 pm. Cute face but didn't look too excited. Wanted. 6, no BJ, but she was so cute looking, and had such a thick juicy ass that I had to partake. She was serious, but would crack smiles the more time we spent together, so seems like she's just shy. Layla, great rack too, more than I'm used to but it was a good time.

SWLord
01-09-17, 23:22
Hit the track today at around 5. Although much would say Holt is dead I can testify that it is not. Sunset around 4-5 is what looks to be the best time. Spotted one BSW with a nice ass but wasn't convincing enough for me to pick up. Rode around abbot more and saw 2 petite BSW walking around. Just around my last runs I spotted a THICK BSW near the liquor. My god she looked so good. Went to the bank to get the $ real quick and head back to meet her but she was gone. Bummer. The track isn't dead tall you just need to give it some try's.

SWLord
01-11-17, 22:32
4-6 seems like the best time to hit the track, lots of BSW action going on took pics of 3 of them but there was 2 others walking around more down holt. The tracks looking good hopefully I see something I like in the upcoming days. Sadly I'm having trouble uploading the pics tho smh.

Hip Thrust 247
01-13-17, 04:31
Hit the track today at around 5. Although much would say Holt is dead I can testify that it is not. Sunset around 4-5 is what looks to be the best time. Spotted one BSW with a nice ass but wasn't convincing enough for me to pick up. Rode around abbot more and saw 2 petite BSW walking around. Just around my last runs I spotted a THICK BSW near the liquor. My god she looked so good. Went to the bank to get the $ real quick and head back to meet her but she was gone. Bummer. The track isn't dead tall you just need to give it some try's.Good to hear there's still life. Which street did you spot the 2 petite ones on?

SWLord
01-13-17, 17:34
From what I remember they were on holy on the corner liquor. Before the park.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-14-17, 02:03
Hit me up no games and discreet. Latina MILF. Just help pitch in for most of it and for the room if needed thanks.

FlyWhyteGuy007
01-30-17, 01:51
Was cruising down Holt and saw this chick that had blue hair standing on that corner across from the park. She didn't look bad so I turned around and went up the street she was on. I started to roll my window down and talk to her but something told me not to so I just drove on. I said fawk it and went back around to the corner she was on. It wasn't even 1 minute and two undercover cars had all 3 of them on the curb. 2 minutes later they were in kuffs and being put in the back seats. I was like DANG I could've been in kuffs as well. BE CAREFUL ON POMONA.

Hargow20
01-30-17, 16:28
Pomona has the reputation of having some of the most aggressive LE in CA. So this should serve as reminder that LE can still crack down even though they have not lately in many areas. We should also remember that many departments are receiving additional funds for human trafficking from the federal government. Good to here you did not get busted in any case.

Was cruising down Holt and saw this chick that had blue hair standing on that corner across from the park. She didn't look bad so I turned around and went up the street she was on. I started to roll my window down and talk to her but something told me not to so I just drove on. I said fawk it and went back around to the corner she was on. It wasn't even 1 minute and two undercover cars had all 3 of them on the curb. 2 minutes later they were in kuffs and being put in the back seats. I was like DANG I could've been in kuffs as well. BE CAREFUL ON POMONA.

Hip Thrust 247
02-02-17, 16:49
Was cruising down Holt and saw this chick that had blue hair standing on that corner across from the park. She didn't look bad so I turned around and went up the street she was on. I started to roll my window down and talk to her but something told me not to so I just drove on. I said fawk it and went back around to the corner she was on. It wasn't even 1 minute and two undercover cars had all 3 of them on the curb. 2 minutes later they were in kuffs and being put in the back seats. I was like DANG I could've been in kuffs as well. BE CAREFUL ON POMONA.All 3 girls were on the curb or the guy too?

Ampfinder
03-04-17, 02:04
LE wants to focus on Mongers and not murderers. Anyone got some to share. I can exchange on safe aamp in SGV.

Hip Thrust 247
03-05-17, 08:31
LE wants to focus on Mongers and not murderers. Anyone got some to share. I can exchange on safe aamp in SGV.Damn at what times have you been checking?

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-06-17, 02:18
LE wants to focus on Mongers and not murderers. Anyone got some to share. I can exchange on safe aamp in SGV.Yeah. But its not completely dead. You got to go around 8 or 9 and you see them walking. BUT be careful. Seems like Le's be hiding in trees or something because I've seen them come from nowhere and arrest people.

FlyWhyteGuy007
03-06-17, 16:18
All 3 girls were on the curb or the guy too?Just the three girls. I didn't see any guy.

SWLord
03-07-17, 00:02
Geez haven't seen any action on holt for a couple days now smh. Anyone have any luck??

Sucker Bill
03-08-17, 02:01
I cruised through the Holt area last Tuesday night (Feb 28) and there was very little action. I met Amy, nice looking blonde about 40 who gave a nice BJ but couldn't help herself after about 2-3 minutes she just needed to go. She was nice, but I could tell she was getting the dope jitters. She offered me 10 back on my 20 and I took it, even though she suggested fucking but didn't want to find a better spot.

I dropped her off and drove around a little more. There were a couple of girls but nothing special. Then I spotted a little cutie in a white hoodie with some nice titties. She was making good time and clearly looking to get picked up. I moved in for the stop, and it was Amy again. She said she desperately needed the other $10, and I told her I still wanted to fuck her, but she would not get back in. I don't get it. If you're looking for a date, why not finish up with me? Why would you rather walk the streets for the next two hours instead of fucking me and being on your way in ten minutes?

I guess that's why you're on the street doing dumb shit.

SWLord
03-08-17, 23:54
3rd day in a row of running the track all 3 times have been during the times of 7-9 pm no action on first 2 days but 3rd day did have 2 BSW. Hold your horses they weren't much. The first one looked like she was on a good one nothing too see body wise but hey she was out there. The second BSW was proper A1 streetwalker but yes I know. She was walking (almost running) out of holt. Looking like she just saw a ghost. No way anyone picked her up. So yeah no action maybe it's my schedule? But I really miss the days when holt is a candy store of SW.

Pudgy68
03-09-17, 12:08
3rd day in a row of running the track all 3 times have been during the times of 7-9 pm no action on first 2 days but 3rd day did have 2 BSW. Hold your horses they weren't much. The first one looked like she was on a good one nothing too see body wise but hey she was out there. The second BSW was proper A1 streetwalker but yes I know. She was walking (almost running) out of holt. Looking like she just saw a ghost. No way anyone picked her up. So yeah no action maybe it's my schedule? But I really miss the days when holt is a candy store of SW.Way to keep up the good fight. I remember when Holt and Mission were the only tracks I cruised. If there was no action there, I would either go to a strip bar or home. I then found Fig (LA) and LBB (Long Beach) years after. Every now and then I go over there to see if there is any action, but none as it used to be.

Good Luck!

SWLord
03-09-17, 19:54
Way to keep up the good fight. I remember when Holt and Mission were the only tracks I cruised. If there was no action there, I would either go to a strip bar or home. I then found Fig (LA) and LBB (Long Beach) years after. Every now and then I go over there to see if there is any action, but none as it used to be.

Good Luck!Yeah man it's been bone dry lately. I'm limited to just Holt (wouldn't drive to LA or LB) but I know there's gemes out there.

Hip Thrust 247
03-19-17, 02:08
3rd day in a row of running the track all 3 times have been during the times of 7-9 pm no action on first 2 days but 3rd day did have 2 BSW. Hold your horses they weren't much. The first one looked like she was on a good one nothing too see body wise but hey she was out there. The second BSW was proper A1 streetwalker but yes I know. She was walking (almost running) out of holt. Looking like she just saw a ghost. No way anyone picked her up. So yeah no action maybe it's my schedule? But I really miss the days when holt is a candy store of SW.When did it used to be a candy store?

Hardly Seek
03-19-17, 11:46
When did it used to be a candy store?I remember when it was a candy store there were girls for miles all the way into Ontario day and night.

Darkcat
03-19-17, 15:36
I remember when it was a candy store there were girls for miles all the way into Ontario day and night.20 years ago. Holt was the Candy store this side of town. Young, beautiful, semi pro chicks day and night. Before internet, before 9/11, before LE crack down. And Sunset in Hollywood was a real party with all kinds of hotties on the weekends after 2 am. I used to have fun during the week on Holt. Then go to a bar on a Saturday and if no hook up there after 2 am head to Sunset blvd. Have fun to my heart content picking one up and then another all the way until 7 am. Drive back, sleep, go play a tournament and eat a nice Innout afterwards. Crash in the evening and start all over again on Monday. Paradise.

Hardly Seek
03-19-17, 23:26
20 years ago. Holt was the Candy store this side of town. Young, beautiful, semi pro chicks day and night. Before internet, before 9/11, before LE crack down. And Sunset in Hollywood was a real party with all kinds of hotties on the weekends after 2 am. I used to have fun during the week on Holt. Then go to a bar on a Saturday and if no hook up there after 2 am head to Sunset blvd. Have fun to my heart content picking one up and then another all the way until 7 am. Drive back, sleep, go play a tournament and eat a nice Innout afterwards. Crash in the evening and start all over again on Monday. Paradise.Was it 20 years? You're probably right. My route in my early mongering days.

Pudgy68
03-23-17, 12:27
Was it 20 years? You're probably right. My route in my early mongering days.Same here. My First track was Holt and Mission. Mostly Holt. Then was doing 7th and San Pedro and Sunset. Then moved to LBB. I'm sure a new track will present itself soon.

Hardly Seek
03-24-17, 09:55
Same here. My First track was Holt and Mission. Mostly Holt. Then was doing 7th and San Pedro and Sunset. Then moved to LBB. I'm sure a new track will present itself soon.Was Garvey from Rosemead east to Five points. There was a great selection anytime of the day and night. Probably early 1980's.

SWLord
03-28-17, 15:23
Hit the track Sunday night, Monday night, And this morning. The track has been looking good so far. A surprisingly good amount of WSW none of them were amazing looking or anything but hey they were out there. A couple BSW out there as well but nothing special about them either. Very bland selection but there out there. Going to give the track another run tonight and see if there's something out there worth picking up. I'll upload a pic of one of the BSW I spotted.

Hargow20
03-30-17, 17:56
Please give ratings of the WSW's. We're any of the WSW's acceptable looking.

Hit the track Sunday night, Monday night, And this morning. The track has been looking good so far. A surprisingly good amount of WSW none of them were amazing looking or anything but hey they were out there. A couple BSW out there as well but nothing special about them either. Very bland selection but there out there. Going to give the track another run tonight and see if there's something out there worth picking up. I'll upload a pic of one of the BSW I spotted.

SWLord
03-30-17, 20:23
Please give ratings of the WSW's. We're any of the WSW's acceptable looking.They weren't horrible or anything man but everyone has there own taste. I would give them like a 3.5 out of 5.

Cres Prophet2
04-08-17, 17:31
Seems to very active in patrolling. Newest seems to be have an unmarked following pickups and then radioing to get a B&W to the scene.

Stay aware of surroundings.

Pudgy68
04-11-17, 18:47
Seems to very active in patrolling. Newest seems to be have an unmarked following pickups and then radioing to get a B&W to the scene.

Stay aware of surroundings.Yes!! Always scope it out before a Pick-up, during the Pick-up (the smart SW will jump in as fast as they can so they are not on the road sitting) and when you are pulling away. A big rule is to make sure you are not followed. Make a bunch of random turns into side streets. That will also help when you stop for a car date. At least you know no one is around.

Hargow20
04-20-17, 04:23
It's always best to drive a good distance on empty streets. I always drive a minimum of 10 blocks or 1 mile from where I pick up the SW on empty streets. The advantage here is that it is much easier to spot LE if they are following you.

Yes!! Always scope it out before a Pick-up, during the Pick-up (the smart SW will jump in as fast as they can so they are not on the road sitting) and when you are pulling away. A big rule is to make sure you are not followed. Make a bunch of random turns into side streets. That will also help when you stop for a car date. At least you know no one is around.

Jedi1
05-14-17, 22:09
Was it 20 years? You're probably right. My route in my early mongering days.In the 90's Holt was popping Pomona deep into Ontario and Mission as well.

In the 2000's East LA Whittier Blvd and Cesar Chavez.

Alvarado use to great as well.

Hargow20
05-14-17, 22:39
Occasionally I will drive on El Cajon blvd in SD and think about all the wonderful girls I picked there. Sometimes I keep asking myself when I wake up from this bad dream.

In the 90's Holt was popping Pomona deep into Ontario and Mission as well.

In the 2000's East LA Whittier Blvd and Cesar Chavez.

Alvarado use to great as well.

Cres Prophet2
05-15-17, 11:07
Passed through there earlier that day. Saw several police units on Holt and thought that they were paying attention to Holt.

I saw a younger BSW that didn't look like a decoy, but she was just standing by the east end liquor store while a white police suv was (lights flashing, no siren) was backing into the back lot of the tire shop across the street and a flat bed was parking itself behind the donut shop.

The BSW was either a cool customer or the most realistic bait I have seen used in Holt. The police efforts do work, as I don't bother with random girls out there. I've had a few close calls with LE and don't need that headache.

Latimes-com. Cdn. Ampproject. Org / c /www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pomona-prostitution-20170512-story, AMP. Html.

Sucker Bill
06-02-17, 02:59
Holt isn't packing much to munch on lately. I was in the area late Friday night and did a couple of laps on Holt and there was nothing worth considering.

I also hit Garvey / Valley on the way back to downtown LA and the only thing I saw was a cute blonde who turned out to be a guy.

ChrisPoontang
06-02-17, 10:41
Holt isn't packing much to munch on lately. I was in the area late Friday night and did a couple of laps on Holt and there was nothing worth considering.

I also hit Garvey / Valley on the way back to downtown LA and the only thing I saw was a cute blonde who turned out to be a guy.Hopefully you found out it was a guy before you nutted!

Pudgy68
07-13-17, 17:13
After an amazing session in Ontario, I decide to check out the old Holt track. I have said this before, but back in the late 80's and early 90's; there were SWs every where. Starting from Euclid to Reservoir. It was not uncommon to see up to 30 in one night.

Once I hit Euclid, all the memories came back. I kept driving passing all the corners where some of my favs used to hang out. Some of the action back then, didn't happen till around Cypress at a little liquor store. Met a few SWs and had some fun behind the Superior. I could go on forever on stories like that, but I'll stop there.

I continue to drive down Holt and really see (nor expect) anything. I passed Central and see a car in front of me pull over to the side of the road. I then notice the car was pulling over to a person walking. As I get closer, I can see the person a little more clearly, she looked like a total homeless woman. Without missing a beat, she jumps in the car and now they are behind me. From behind I could see that the car pulled into one of the strip mall parking lots. Figured that was what the track has been reduced to.

Still moving on, I get to Mills. Mills was another part of the long track that used to full of SWs. Nothing as of yet, until I hit Clark. I saw a light skinned, thin BSW. Ok, that's one. I was doing more window shopping considering my HX girl totally drained me. So no flip was needed. Once I hit Clark, it picks up a little more. There were 2 BSWs on both the north and south side of the street further down. I decide to make a flip on the street before the park. I drive down, see the same girls. I get to Clark to make a left, and I see another BSW standing in the darkness. Make a right into the market parking lot to head back down Holt.

Since we are on the topic of lack of light, that seemed to be my biggest issue. The girls on this track seemed to hang in the shadows. Sorry, years of experience have shown me that most silhouettes look great. Until they open the door and the car light shows you what you got coming. Nah. I'll take a pass.

The Holt track did seem to have a little more of a pulse since I checked it out last. Who knows, maybe I'll check it out soon.

Stay Safe.

P.

Hip Thrust 247
07-16-17, 01:32
After an amazing session in Ontario, I decide to check out the old Holt track. I have said this before, but back in the late 80's and early 90's; there were SWs every where. Starting from Euclid to Reservoir. It was not uncommon to see up to 30 in one night.

Once I hit Euclid, all the memories came back. I kept driving passing all the corners where some of my favs used to hang out. Some of the action back then, didn't happen till around Cypress at a little liquor store. Met a few SWs and had some fun behind the Superior. I could go on forever on stories like that, but I'll stop there.

I continue to drive down Holt and really see (nor expect) anything. I passed Central and see a car in front of me pull over to the side of the road. I then notice the car was pulling over to a person walking. As I get closer, I can see the person a little more clearly, she looked like a total homeless woman. Without missing a beat, she jumps in the car and now they are behind me. From behind I could see that the car pulled into one of the strip mall parking lots. Figured that was what the track has been reduced to.

Still moving on, I get to Mills. Mills was another part of the long track that used to full of SWs. Nothing as of yet, until I hit Clark. I saw a light skinned, thin BSW. Ok, that's one. I was doing more window shopping considering my HX girl totally drained me. So no flip was needed. Once I hit Clark, it picks up a little more. There were 2 BSWs on both the north and south side of the street further down. I decide to make a flip on the street before the park. I drive down, see the same girls. I get to Clark to make a left, and I see another BSW standing in the darkness. Make a right into the market parking lot to head back down Holt.

Since we are on the topic of lack of light, that seemed to be my biggest issue. The girls on this track seemed to hang in the shadows. Sorry, years of experience have shown me that most silhouettes look great. Until they open the door and the car light shows you what you got coming. Nah. I'll take a pass.

The Holt track did seem to have a little more of a pulse since I checked it out last. Who knows, maybe I'll check it out soon.

Stay Safe.

P.Ahhh those were the times. Was great up until 1-2 years ago. Great to hear there's still life out there.

Hip Thrust 247
07-31-17, 18:51
Hey fellas, how's the scene out in pomona?? Still girls out or are the cops busting everyone?

Wishing holt would return back to it's glory days.