PDA

View Full Version : Jenna

BigStud47
07-05-22, 21:27
Ok so I'm starting this thread cause I just met a UTR from Orlando a big shoutout to bertox for the hook up! Jenna is currently in the Orlando area and is interested in coming to brevard possibly next week if I could get an idea of who would be interested in meeting her with out driving the 1. 5 hour over to see her and I'm telling you right now she's defiantly worth it. I got the digits this afternoon sent text not long after got a reply got all info needed and scheduled time. She's staying in a nice gated resort and absolutely no drama, candy, never looked at clock and never asked for donation. This young women is simply amazing. So do you want talent let's get ready and go!

Bs.

Trust me run don't walk!!

BigStud47
07-05-22, 21:54
This will only be a 2-3 day stay as far as I know. Once details are set I'll pm in order. And senior members ONLY unless you've seen other utrs in area. We need to treat this one right she's every bit worth it.

Bs.

Capt32
07-06-22, 09:06
This will only be a 2-3 day stay as far as I know. Once details are set I'll pm in order. And senior members ONLY unless you've seen other utrs in area. We need to treat this one right she's every bit worth it.

Bs.Sounds like an interesting find BS count me in, pm me.

BKoobs
07-06-22, 09:46
Ok so I'm starting this thread cause I just met a UTR from Orlando a big shoutout to bertox for the hook up! Jenna is currently in the Orlando area and is interested in coming to brevard possibly next week if I could get an idea of who would be interested in meeting her with out driving the 1. 5 hour over to see her and I'm telling you right now she's defiantly worth it. I got the digits this afternoon sent text not long after got a reply got all info needed and scheduled time. She's staying in a nice gated resort and absolutely no drama, candy, never looked at clock and never asked for donation. This young women is simply amazing. So do you want talent let's get ready and go!

Bs.

Trust me run don't walk!!Definitely interested. Do you have any pictures?

LvGolfGuy
07-06-22, 10:12

Bs.Morning BS. Do you have digits or pic for Jenna? I used to see a Jenna while she was in the Cape. She was only doing outcall but loved her. Probably saw her 10 times. Well worth every minute.

Thanks. GG.

BigStud47
07-06-22, 10:57
Morning BS. Do you have digits or pic for Jenna? I used to see a Jenna while she was in the Cape. She was only doing outcall but loved her. Probably saw her 10 times. Well worth every minute.

Thanks. GG.This is not the Jenna you know, check out UTR board in Orlando she new to florida and there are pics over there also. No digits yet trying to get count for when she comes over here.

JayJayTwo
07-06-22, 11:07

Bs.

Trust me run don't walk!!Yep, definitely interested!

Sparky 1984
07-06-22, 11:21

Bs.

Trust me run don't walk!!Count me in too.

GiddyD
07-06-22, 11:34

Bs.

Trust me run don't walk!!Count me in as well!

HardHat69
07-06-22, 15:25
Count me in!

True Pair
07-06-22, 15:53
Count me in. But I go first.

BigD334
07-06-22, 15:56
She said she was from Virginia if I remember correctly.

But if your able to get her over she is a fun time. I saw her last weekin Orlando, pretty open menu.

This is not the Jenna you know, check out UTR board in Orlando she new to florida and there are pics over there also. No digits yet trying to get count for when she comes over here..

BigStud47
07-06-22, 15:59
She said she was from Virginia if I remember correctly.

But if your able to get her over she is a fun time. I saw her last weekin Orlando, pretty open menu.

.Yes correct hoping to get her over here.

Shelbygt5
07-06-22, 17:29
I would definitely be interest. I might try to get to Orlando this weekend if she doesn't come this way.

BigStud47
07-06-22, 18:35
Ok so she's really looking into coming guys I've got plenty of pms and interest on the blog. This is what she thinking.

Ok thanks I'll get back to you on when I can be there. Either 11/12/13th or 12/13/14th or 13/14/15th so it's either Mon.-wed, Tues.-thurs, or wed-Fri., maaaaaybe can do Mon.-thurs, or Tues.-Fri., so no matter what I'd like Wednesday booked up, and see what people have to say about those days.

Also as just said she will be coming and will not leave brevard hanging. So let's hear what's best for us.

Bs.

Keiser1
07-06-22, 23:30
Count me in as well.

SitbacRelax
07-07-22, 05:37
Ok so she's really looking into coming guys I've got plenty of pms and interest on the blog. This is what she thinking.

Ok thanks I'll get back to you on when I can be there. Either 11/12/13th or 12/13/14th or 13/14/15th so it's either Mon.-wed, Tues.-thurs, or wed-Fri., maaaaaybe can do Mon.-thurs, or Tues.-Fri., so no matter what I'd like Wednesday booked up, and see what people have to say about those days.

Also as just said she will be coming and will not leave brevard hanging. So let's hear what's best for us.

Bs.All those dates sound good to me. This little thing is going to be exhausted haha.

JayJayTwo
07-07-22, 08:45

Bs.For me, Friday the 15th is the best opportunity to set up a meeting. Monday the 11th is the second best opportunity. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are all 50/50 at best.

HardHat69
07-07-22, 10:37

Bs.14 or 15 works best for me.

BigStud47
07-08-22, 17:40
Ok looks like she will be coming on Tuesday stay through Friday evening possibly Saturday. Also may come over Monday evening!

Let's get ready and please treat this one right and again senior members only!!

Bs.

Will have more info on late Sunday evening

BigStud47
07-11-22, 08:47
So once Jenna lands I will get everyone in order the info you need. I'm waiting to hear from her as she said she may come tonight but again I will post and pm when she lands here in beautiful brevard she's excited for her fuck fest over here. Her words!

Bs.

Shelbygt5
07-11-22, 10:54
I have a feeling she is going to be really busy this week. I just got done reading some of the more recent reviews on the Orlando thread. Do you know if she is planning on staying in Melbourne or somewhere else? Looking forward to meeting her.

BigStud47
07-11-22, 11:32
I have a feeling she is going to be really busy this week. I just got done reading some of the more recent reviews on the Orlando thread. Do you know if she is planning on staying in Melbourne or somewhere else? Looking forward to meeting her.Will be in Melbourne mall area and yes she will be but no back to back visits!!

BigStud47
07-11-22, 14:01
Ok she said 100 she's coming tomorrow we are working on details of location now thinking cocoa beach!!

Bs will update tonight or first thing in morning.

No matter what brevard is in for a treat!

Bs.

BigStud47
07-11-22, 16:43
Ok her room is book like I said before once she's in town I will send out her info. So be checking pm tomorrow night, to start booking Wednesday thru Saturday early morning.

AsianDayDream
07-11-22, 17:36
You Brevard gents are in for a treat. Jenna is a gem and a horny provider. Please treat her well and don't steal her from Whorlando.

Littleshyguy
07-11-22, 18:50
Ok her room is book like I said before once she's in town I will send out her info. So be checking pm tomorrow night, to start booking Wednesday thru Saturday early morning.Already appreciate you helping Jenna come to our little neck of the woods.

I am hoping that my schedule works out with hers so I get a chance to meet her. But even if is doesn't, it sounds like you are going to be helping her and quite a few guys here.

Cheers!

-LSG.

BigStud47
07-11-22, 21:01
Ok pms were sent out she has asked me to help with scheduling so once you respond to my pms and select day and time number will go out. She's staying at the extended stay at 95&192. The reason on scheduling is she has asked me to help her and just to clarify I'd ask seanM826 to reply to confirm what she told him when he visited her this past weekend. This is no bullshit it's totally legit. Room is booked as I have taken care of it for her and spoke to her she excited to visit brevard so let's give her the best welcome we can. I've deleted all messages of ones I pm if you messaged me and are verified senior members then your sent if I missed you please pm me. Wednesday's and Thursday am is pretty much full but let me know what time is best.

Bs.

BigStud47
07-12-22, 07:37
Ok schedule is working and everyone that's pm me is down for what you asked except a few I replied back to. Let's get her filled up guys and make her trip worth it for this fine gem.

Bs.

Once she arrives you will recieve her number you also will need to give her your screen name so she knows who you are for your appt time

BigStud47
07-12-22, 13:10
So I've been slammed with messages today I really hope I got every body squared away number coming soon to those scheduled tomorrow.

Let's treat her right guys please this is one gem you want here. Just read the Orlando forum.

Bs.

BigStud47
07-12-22, 17:38
So I've been slammed with messages today I really hope I got every body squared away number coming soon to those scheduled tomorrow.

Let's treat her right guys please this is one gem you want here. Just read the Orlando forum.

Bs.Ok brevard county she's all set hers the deal this scheduled tomorrow will be getting pms shortly contact her with screen name and confirm time.

Now donations are.

30 min $. 5.

45 min $$.

60 min $$. 5.

Non negotiable and is well worth it if you haven't read the Orlando board I highly recommend. Anyone still want in there is room in schedule.

Let's enjoy and your welcome guys!

Bs.

True Pair
07-12-22, 18:08
Ok brevard county she's all set hers the deal this scheduled tomorrow will be getting pms shortly contact her with screen name and confirm time.

Now donations are.

30 min $. 5.

45 min $$.

60 min $$. 5.

Non negotiable and is well worth it if you haven't read the Orlando board I highly recommend. Anyone still want in there is room in schedule.

Let's enjoy and your welcome guys!

Bs.Thanks for all your time on this project! I know you've had a ton of messages. Thanks again I'll have a review tomorrow after lunch!

BigStud47
07-12-22, 21:01
I am pm you guys and some are asking same questions I've answered in your messages. Please give mailbox time to get to you. It happens sometimes. Instruction also are on this board once you have her number please follow.

Bs.

True Pair
07-13-22, 14:00
Every thing Sitback said is so true! She's a total sweetheart with a perfect attitude and hot body! That ass is perfect! Thanks Big stud for the hook up.

Keiser1
07-13-22, 16:53
She is a gem! And I hope she comes around more, we need this talent in Brevard it's been drying up with the lack of options but thanks BS for making this happen.

BigStud47
07-13-22, 18:06
I've sent out most messages if you haven't recieved it best to contact me directly following hidden number in other post!

Bs.

Shelbygt5
07-13-22, 21:08
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Jenna this afternoon. Fist of all she is very very pretty and super chill. Easy to chat with and seemed very comfortable even for a first time meeting. As for the date I will say she is very enthusiastic and definitely a pleaser. I will definitely see her when she is down this way even if I have to drive to the Orlando area. Such a sweat heart. Oh and as we were both getting dressed she started singing and let me tell you she has a very soothing and pretty voice. I was really taken aback by her and glad I was able to hang out with her even if it was just for a little bit. Contact BS for her number.

BigStud47
07-13-22, 22:33
Ok guys I hate say this but as of right now everything is canceled.

I’m not going to go into details with bunch of pms so please just know everything is off for a damn good reason

Shelbygt5
07-14-22, 05:38
Hope she is alright and whatever is going on has a positive outcome. Wishing her the best.

Im not going to go into details with bunch of pms so please just know everything is off for a damn good reason

HardHat69
07-14-22, 09:35

Im not going to go into details with bunch of pms so please just know everything is off for a damn good reasonWell now this is a bummer. I hope it is nothing serious and she is ok. I was scheduled to see her today.

BigStud47
07-14-22, 10:40
So I want to apologize to all you guys especially the ones who I had to cancel appts. I'm sure you'll have another chance once she is right again. This put a hurting on me as well as I'm too nice of a guy to just say fuck it and move on and leave her where she was. So I will be bringing her back to Kissimmee with hopefully future visit to space coast again soon under better circumstances. And you all will be first up! I especially want to thanks those who have expressed their concern and Dman for helping my with Jenna while I hand a work issue!

Bs.

OneWayOut
07-14-22, 11:29
So I want to apologize to all you guys especially the ones who I had to cancel appts. I'm sure you'll have another chance once she is right again. This put a hurting on me as well as I'm too nice of a guy to just say fuck it and move on and leave her where she was. So I will be bringing her back to Kissimmee with hopefully future visit to space coast again soon under better circumstances. And you all will be first up! I especially want to thanks those who have expressed their concern and Dman for helping my with Jenna while I hand a work issue!

Bs.Certainly the woman of this type & highly respected gets our best. The woman best welfare must always came before the game. You Go Girl. Huge ups to Big Stud for showing her TLC when truly needed.

DMan92
07-14-22, 11:53

Bs.No worries, again we made sure she was safe taken care of. A bit more time and she should be all good.

BigStud47
07-14-22, 17:08
No worries, again we made sure she was safe taken care of. A bit more time and she should be all good.Just to let you all know she's feeling much better.

Still more rest needed.

Bs.

SeanM826
07-16-22, 22:04
Jenna hit me up today. Drove out to Kissimme to see her. She's like a sex starved teenager. Tons of fun, enthusiastic as hell, amazing body, fun conversation, no clock watching because she enjoys the experience as much as you do. Treat her well gents! She's a gem in this barren wasteland of a state and completely worth the drive, I hope she sticks around.

BigStud47
07-17-22, 09:25
Just know I'm totally pissed what happened the other day, Jenna is a real sweetheart and it seems to be no return to brevard for her due to one monger. Not physically either most know from texts and I wasn't put out here and talk bad about anyone just know if I find out it was one of our mongers I will be more upset. I hope I can get to go see her soon, if not it is what it is. I wish her the best of luck.

Bs.

OldGamer
07-17-22, 13:08
Just know I'm totally pissed what happened the other day, Jenna is a real sweetheart and it seems to be no return to brevard for her due to one monger. Not physically either most know from texts and I wasn't put out here and talk bad about anyone just know if I find out it was one of our mongers I will be more upset. I hope I can get to go see her soon, if not it is what it is. I wish her the best of luck.

Bs.So one piece of shit douche ruins a possible new talent for an area that kinda sucks in that department. We don't get a lot of traffic to begin with so when someone new is brought in, we should be at least respectful.

Og.

BigStud47
07-17-22, 13:24
So one piece of shit douche ruins a possible new talent for an area that kinda sucks in that department. We don't get a lot of traffic to begin with so when someone new is brought in, we should be at least respectful.

Og.Totally agree guys should keep the candy to them selves and just have clean fun with these ladies. Thankful he made the call otherwise I would have been to blame as the room was in my name.

Bs.

So if I get any blame from mongers they need to look at whole picture that who was the one that took care of her for the next 24 hours after the shut happened and made sure she still had all her stuff and back to Kissimmee safe.

HardHat69
07-18-22, 10:28

Bs.

So one piece of shit douche ruins a possible new talent for an area that kinda sucks in that department. We don't get a lot of traffic to begin with so when someone new is brought in, we should be at least respectful.

Og.Yet another issue with a monger being referred to a good provider and screwing things up. Unacceptable behavior, not to mention dangerous in this case.

SeanM826
07-18-22, 19:55
Yet another issue with a monger being referred to a good provider and screwing things up. Unacceptable behavior, not to mention dangerous in this case.Yeah she was still pretty shaken up over it when I saw her a few days ago, I think she's trying really hard to move on from it but it definitely seems like she'll need time. I really hope she sticks around this area of FL and doesn't leave. I remember when I saw her the first time 2 weeks ago she said how much she liked Florida because everyone was so nice to her. Really boils me up that someone took advantage of her and she could've died. God forbid we get one good UTR in this area that lasts for more than a month without someone screwing it up.

Willie24
07-18-22, 20:45
Yeah she was still pretty shaken up over it when I saw her a few days ago, I think she's trying really hard to move on from it but it definitely seems like she'll need time. I really hope she sticks around this area of FL and doesn't leave. I remember when I saw her the first time 2 weeks ago she said how much she liked Florida because everyone was so nice to her. Really boils me up that someone took advantage of her and she could've died. God forbid we get one good UTR in this area that lasts for more than a month without someone screwing it up.That's a shame and a tragedy that happened to her. Shame on you whoever you are and your giving our hobby a stain. We always complain about providers who exhibit unacceptable behavior and report it here, yet it is really hard to expose a monger who behaves in such a manner. Even Senior Forum Members can exhibit such behaviors as I learned recently about a monger from another area who recently ripped off Julia and I felt guilty about referring him to her. I guess there's just as many bad mongers as bad providers. Unbelievable! It really makes those of us who have been around this area think twice and maybe exhibit more caution when recommending UTRS and good experiences. Terrible!

BigStud47
04-03-23, 19:12
Ok guys seems like Jenna what's to come visit again and needs a full schedule to make her trip worth the visit. She was here a few weeks ago and that visits was not very well for her. To much games and no shows!

Bs.

BigStud47
04-05-23, 08:59
Ok guys seems like Jenna what's to come visit again and needs a full schedule to make her trip worth the visit. She was here a few weeks ago and that visits was not very well for her. To much games and no shows!

Bs.Once I know details on Jenna visit I will let you all know. And just an FYI she does have a new number since her visit in February! Same rules apply to get number when she's here! I will not give out before hand. I will do all scheduling like always with her!

Bs.

GiddyD
04-06-23, 18:05
Once I know details on Jenna visit I will let you all know. And just an FYI she does have a new number since her visit in February! Same rules apply to get number when she's here! I will not give out before hand. I will do all scheduling like always with her!

Bs.Count me in BigStud if she is coming back I want to bang her! If it's next week I'm good with either Thursday or Friday.

MelbGuy5
04-07-23, 10:51
Once I know details on Jenna visit I will let you all know. And just an FYI she does have a new number since her visit in February! Same rules apply to get number when she's here! I will not give out before hand. I will do all scheduling like always with her!

Bs.You can put me down as well, I would love to meet her.

BigStud47
04-07-23, 11:18
You can put me down as well, I would love to meet her.Please guys read the reports correctly. Jenna is UTR and the way she wants things to work here in Brevard is I make all appts for her and when close to your appt time is when you get her phone number. Her phone number is never displayed in any of these postings.

Bs.

GunItB216
04-08-23, 01:05

Bs.Sign me up brother.

MelbGuy5
04-08-23, 09:00
Please guys read the reports correctly. Jenna is UTR and the way she wants things to work here in Brevard is I make all appts for her and when close to your appt time is when you get her phone number. Her phone number is never displayed in any of these postings.

Bs.Of course, I was just letting you I would commit to a visit since you said she needed a full schedule to come over here. Look forward to her coming to Brevard.

BigStud47
04-08-23, 18:48
So Jenna is willing to visit for one night and needs at least 3-4 clients to visit with hour between. Would also prefer a 45 min visits at $$ each for 45 min. Let me know who's game for one night not sure when just checking.

Bs.

DevilDog23
04-09-23, 21:19
So Jenna is willing to visit for one night and needs at least 3-4 clients to visit with hour between. Would also prefer a 45 min visits at $$ each for 45 min. Let me know who's game for one night not sure when just checking.

Bs.Can we get pictures. I'd possibly be interested in a session.

MelbGuy5
04-10-23, 13:57
Can we get pictures. I'd possibly be interested in a session.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3920-Utr&p=5980438&viewfull=1#post5980438.

AyeVerb
04-10-23, 19:15
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3920-Utr&p=5980438&viewfull=1#post5980438.Thanks a lot man.

Shelbygt5
04-11-23, 10:20
Depending on what day she is in town I am down to visit with her again. She was a smoking hot firecracker and definitely worth the visit.

Bs.

Labowski
04-13-23, 18:43

Bs.I'm down. Let me know.

Luis777
04-14-23, 23:27

Bs.New here but I would love to part take.

ForestGreen213
04-15-23, 01:00

Bs.I would love to meet her.

BigStud47
04-21-23, 08:31
Ok seems Jenna is looking to visit us week of 5/10 I will keep you all posted!

Bs.

Shelbygt5
04-24-23, 13:35
Good to hear. I will definitely be reaching out once you have confirmation.

Ok seems Jenna is looking to visit us week of 5/10 I will keep you all posted!

Bs.

ForestGreen213
05-03-23, 16:21
Ok seems Jenna is looking to visit us week of 5/10 I will keep you all posted!.Count me in.

MJ1960
05-08-23, 08:51
Is she still coming on the 10th? Definitely interested in the noon or earlier time frame.

BigStud47
05-08-23, 14:19
Ok for those who are messaging me and posting on board she's shooting for next week to visit!

And I read her sister was visiting and I spoke to her also and I'm not sure but we may have both next week!

Bs.

Pbfla321
05-08-23, 17:39
Ok for those who are messaging me and posting on board she's shooting for next week to visit!

And I read her sister was visiting and I spoke to her also and I'm not sure but we may have both next week!.I've seen pictures of Jenna from the Orlando board. But when did a sister come into play? Anyone got any pictures?

JayJayTwo
05-08-23, 18:59
I've seen pictures of Jenna from the Orlando board. But when did a sister come into play? Anyone got any pictures?Here is the first of at least 5 posts from the Orlando boards about Jenna and her sister. For those that are interested, I'd suggest starting with this one and going on from there.

I met her last night. I did not do a date with her because I didn't have the cabbage for both of them and I already had a date planned with Jenna. But I met and hung out with her sister Julie, for awhile to get to know her. She's a very cool girl and I enjoyed her company immensely. She'll be leaving tomorrow night, so I suggest you act quickly.

They are true identical twins but they are not carbon copies of each other, far from it. Julie's hair is different. Her body is a little bit different too. I believe Julie has slightly wider hips than Jenna. Her butt is a little bit larger too and it is absolutely fine, fine, fine. I couldn't get enough of looking at her ass when walking behind her. I think her C cup nattie tits are slightly larger too. I'm telling you guys, this is one sexy as Hell woman.

Both girls are available for dates either as a double or a single. I have the digits for both of them. As always, tenured and trusted members can PM me for digits and info.

MelbGuy5
05-22-23, 16:10
Any updates on when Jenna might be making her visit over here?

BigStud47
05-22-23, 17:27
Any updates on when Jenna might be making her visit over here?I'm still working on it!

MelbGuy5
05-23-23, 10:22
I'm still working on it!Thank you for the fine work that you do, I personally really appreciate it. I look forward to her visit.

YoungRelax
05-25-23, 06:30
I'm still working on it!I'll put my name in the hay for when she does come to get her info! Thanks BS.

Zillow
05-25-23, 12:59
If you are willing to drive out to the millenia mall area of Orlando, you can see her now.

BigStud47
05-30-23, 09:50
Ok guys I'm looking to book 5 evening and maybe 5 mornings before check out with Jenna, would like to know what's best for those who want up book! And please text me and those who don't have my text pm me only. I will not post when she is coming she want booking before arrival.

Bs.

BigStud47
06-05-23, 14:57
Visit in the works for next week guys, text or pm for more details!

Bs.

BigStud47
06-05-23, 21:43
Ok, it's planned if you want to schedule get hold of me for more details there's a big treat in stored. Text or pm.

Bs.

BigStud47
06-06-23, 17:48
Ok guys it's all set I've got two ladies available starting Monday early evening till Thursday morning they are available for single fun or double trouble. Jenna is bringing her twin sister and I mean twin. But remember they don't play with each other but you will have their full attention on pleasing you. Now as always with Jenna scheduling is handled by me as her request and wants the same with sister. So start blowing me up now.

Bs.

MelbGuy5
06-07-23, 12:56
Ok guys it's all set I've got two ladies available starting Monday early evening till Thursday morning they are available for single fun or double trouble. Jenna is bringing her twin sister and I mean twin. But remember they don't play with each other but you will have their full attention on pleasing you. Now as always with Jenna scheduling is handled by me as her request and wants the same with sister. So start blowing me up now..Are you talking starting next Monday?

BigStud47
06-07-23, 17:26
Are you talking starting next Monday?Monday at check in till Thursday check out.

Bs.

BigStud47
06-07-23, 20:10
Ok, guys it's on for next week let's get on the schedule or you will certainly miss out. I pushed to get her back her let's welcome them to space coast.

250 hh 450 hour solo Jenna or sister.

450 hh 850 hour double twin trouble!

From what I have read on Orlando thread it's well worth it!

Text me Senior members or pm me.

Bs.

MJ1960
06-08-23, 07:18
I saw Jenna back in January for a hh for 160. It was amazing and I have been looking forward to her return ever since. Back in April BS said she was coming and it would be 45 minute sessions for 200. That is a lot for me but doable for a great experience especially with a little extra time. Now she is asking for 250 for a hh. That has priced me right out. I'm not saying she is not worth it. I'm just saying I can't go that high. I sincerely hope everyone enjoys her visit.

Stay safe.

MJ.

AyeVerb
06-08-23, 13:19
Ok, guys it's on for next week let's get on the schedule or you will certainly miss out. I pushed to get her back her let's welcome them to space coast.

Text me Senior members or pm me..I know there's not much talent here but Jesus y'all let these women come here and charge so much, same thing with our massage parlors women come here and jack up the prices and now it's all fucked be were allowing it. Wow you boys have at it.

BrownBacker2
06-08-23, 16:12
I have seen Jenna before she is nowhere near 250 for hhr.

Bs.

Pbfla321
06-08-23, 23:09
I saw Jenna back in January for a hh for 160. It was amazing and I have been looking forward to her return ever since. Back in April BS said she was coming and it would be 45 minute sessions for 200. That is a lot for me but doable for a great experience especially with a little extra time. Now she is asking for 250 for a hh. That has priced me right out. I'm not saying she is not worth it. I'm just saying I can't go that high. I sincerely hope everyone enjoys her visit.

Stay safe.

MJ.This is what has happened with a lot of providers. Even the good ones. My ATF Avalon in Orlando did the same thing. I don't ***** to them about it cause I'm not saying they aren't worth it. It's just gone out my budget. I've missed out on a a lot of pussy of it too. Kudos to those who can afford that. But for those of you that can afford have priced some of us right out of the hobby.

BigStud47
06-09-23, 18:14
I just spoke to the twins who want to come visit and negotiations are in the works for donations if you want to schedule with either of them then text me or pm me and I will advise the donations for them and schedule you if your still wanting to schedule.

Monday check in till Thursday check out.

Bs.

BigStud47
06-12-23, 18:12
It appears Jenna and sister are booking a place right now to visit space coast!

Bs.

BigStud47
06-12-23, 18:20

Bs.Ok after negotiating this is it.

Single.

250/375.

Duo.

450/750.

That's locked all I can do.

Bs.

SailFish69
06-13-23, 08:14
Ok after negotiating this is it.

Single.

250/375.

Duo.

450/750.

That's locked all I can do.

Bs.Good Lawd you mongers have deep pockets.

MJ1960
06-15-23, 07:24
Has anyone seen either or both yet?

BigStud47
06-15-23, 13:21
Well all I can say guys is I'm sorry I tried and tried. But I'm sure I know what happened but I will not discuss on the forum.

Sorry again.

Bs.

Mlb954
07-21-23, 15:26
I was in Orlando last week and lined up a visit w / Jenna and her sister. Made arrangements for them to come to my hotel.

Few things I'll share beyond how great they are since that's been well covered and the reason I reached out to them.

Communication was "okay" but punctual, they're not at all. So keep that in mind if you schedule w / them and don't have much flexibility.

They arrived wearing short dresses and changed into lingerie to be even better. Personalities were super friendly and great. I really enjoyed them both.

BBBJ, FS w / cover. Had to change cover when going from 1 to another. Probably my only complaint. But still worth it!

They had a driver, another woman. Not sure if that's why they don't come out to Brevard or not?

Not sure what their incall is like, but I'd try it out.

ForestGreen213
07-21-23, 22:53
I bounce around central Florid alot. Tampa, Orlando, and Cocoa Beach are my stomping grounds. It's been years since I been with sisters so when I heard of Jenna and Julie I jumped at the chance. I want to thank Vino for their digits. I met both ladies on separate occasions. Jenna first and Julie second. I would say they are twins but identical I wouldn't. The have very different characters and style. They are both very friendly, accommodating and sexy. In true twin fashion they excel at being individuals. Both girls are fit but I would have to say I prefer Julie frame much more. The sight of her ass and pussy when she bends over is life changing and being behind her with her ass in your hands while hammering her into organic bliss is so exciting. Don't get me wrong, Julie is very special too buy for me her talents lie in her mouth. She literally sucked my soul out of my dick. Why didn't I try both at the same time you ask? Well it wasn't economics but I like it one on one. I will be seeing both quite regularly as long as they are around. It seems like Julie goes out of town from time to time but I'll be patient.

Looftnagorra
07-29-23, 21:18
After getting the contact info from Vino, I finally made the journey over to Orlando; that trip (x2 of course) along with the waiting once arrived was well worth it though. She came out looking sexy AF getting to some nice LFK / DFK then onto BBBJ. Couldn't take it all but seemed to be into it and went to town on it for a while. I was able to return favor with some DATY and then we proceeded to go for MSOG within the hour visit in multiple positions. I will definitely repeat, but it will just not be very often with the amount of time / driving it takes. As the price was very reasonable.

BeachRunner51
09-05-23, 07:39
I put up my report in the Orlando thread so you can read about the details there but I figured I would mention it here that her new incall may still be close enough for some of you depending on just how far south you are traveling from. Just make sure you actually schedule your time a hour ahead of your actual planned time of arrival so as to not have to suffer through her miserable delays. You can contact Vino for more info if interested.

Boxdoc
09-07-23, 14:23
Saw Julie at her very comfortable and safe incall just past Christmas off 50. Not a bad drive at all from Cocoa area. Texted her the night before and set something up for the next day. Comms were good. Arrived and was met by a sexy AF little blonde with some awesome braids / dreads and a really fit body. She led me up to her room and this girl was cool and really laid back. Started with a massage to help relax then dfk BBBJ daty and cfs. Mish doggy (wow. Great ass) back to mish. Tight and into it. I will definitely repeat. $$ half. She shares a place with her twin Jenna who I haven't met yet. I recommend this girl! She is utr and you will need to contact vino73 on the Orlando board for access. There are also pics of both girls on Orlando board. Thank you Vino!!

BigStud47
09-07-23, 16:40
Saw Julie at her very comfortable and safe incall just past Christmas off 50. Not a bad drive at all from Cocoa area. Texted her the night before and set something up for the next day. Comms were good. Arrived and was met by a sexy AF little blonde with some awesome braids / dreads and a really fit body. She led me up to her room and this girl was cool and really laid back. Started with a massage to help relax then dfk BBBJ daty and cfs. Mish doggy (wow. Great ass) back to mish. Tight and into it. I will definitely repeat. $$ half. She shares a place with her twin Jenna who I haven't met yet. I recommend this girl! She is utr and you will need to contact vino73 on the Orlando board for access. There are also pics of both girls on Orlando board. Thank you Vino!!Just an FYI Brevard guys know I can share digits for both also. I'm working on getting them to visit again.

ScottFlMahalo
09-14-23, 10:49
I was fortunate to visit with Jenna yesterday afternoon. It took her a day to get to me but after that coms were solid. Don't be in a rush when you see her, see seems to run behind as a habit. I waited about 30 min beyond our arranged time but she keep good communication. It was well worth it! Her incall is a nice house in the very East of Orlando in a nice neighborhood just off Highway 50. It was an easy drive for me. What a sweetheart and total GFE. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. She met me in sexy red lingerie with stockings and high heels. She was clean and well prepared with covers for CFS. Just about anything is on the table within reason. She's a great kisser and enjoys a lot of foreplay. Nice BBBJ skills as well, not in a rush. She has a great ass and admiring it from behind is amazing! She gets into it and is very responsive. A great time was had! Will definitely see her again.

BigStud47
09-14-23, 11:11
I was fortunate to visit with Jenna yesterday afternoon. It took her a day to get to me but after that coms were solid. Don't be in a rush when you see her, see seems to run behind as a habit. I waited about 30 min beyond our arranged time but she keep good communication. It was well worth it! Her incall is a nice house in the very East of Orlando in a nice neighborhood just off Highway 50. It was an easy drive for me. What a sweetheart and total GFE. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. She met me in sexy red lingerie with stockings and high heels. She was clean and well prepared with covers for CFS. Just about anything is on the table within reason. She's a great kisser and enjoys a lot of foreplay. Nice BBBJ skills as well, not in a rush. She has a great ass and admiring it from behind is amazing! She gets into it and is very responsive. A great time was had! Will definitely see her again.And I can't agree more, as some may know I'm the full on gatekeeper for her and twin sister and will be making arrangements for another Brevard trip!

Ba.

BigStud47
09-26-23, 10:12
So last night I had my first meeting with Julie, she is such a sweetheart. Arrived just as her and Jenna where returning home from shopping, helped bring things in. Then was told to undress and 5 min later sexy Julie walked in in a nice black outfit. Started with a little lfk then she worked her way down to jr, got him ready to go told her it was my turn to please. Went to town on her and loved the moaning from her. Asked if she was ready on with cover went mish, k9 then sideways till I couldn't hold I any more filled bag. Got me some wipes to clean up and little more chit chat and with chatting with Jenna then gave them both hugs and kisses and I was on my way home with a sweet smell on my fingers for my hour drive home to remind me of my fantastic night. Remember senior members only can pm me for digits. Happy hunting guys.

Bs.

BigStud47
10-06-23, 09:13
So had scheduled to see Jenna, made arrangements yesterday as I was going to be in area due to legal stuff going on with my lawsuit from a slip and fall. I thought originally I was going to be celebrating, but instead I was blowing off steam. But was also rewarded for my bday this past Sunday. Arrived and was greeted by Julie, Jenna had something else going on I won't get into but no big deal for me. So Julie gets dressed in some lingerie said Jenna will be in soon. We get to business after my wait won't go into detail about wait but it's always worth it. Julie takes care of me all the whole telling me happy bday, finally I tell her to go get Jenna, 30 min later Jenna comes in and man can she work it. Finished things up and off I went. So hint here is these ladies love Ben and Jerry's ice cream if you want to impress them ask them what they like and grab two. LOL thank god I live hour away or I would be dead broke. Twins are amazing time. Remember Senior Members Only.

BS.

SpaceCoast99
03-25-24, 21:29
I texted Jenna at about 10:00 pm asking if she was up. She replied right away and we set a time for 11:00. Actual time was about 11:40, but she is worth the wait. Typical set up she texted the door was open and what room to go to. I waited a few minutes and in she walked in the cutest red lingerie. We sat and talked catching up for what must have been 45 minutes. Then moved to the fun. Great BBBJ, I stayed at the why so long I should have paid rent, but she didn't seem to mind. As I have stated in other posts I enjoy a modified mish so that all we did. Fortunately I am able to maintain that position for a while. Fished up and laid there rubbing each other for more quality time catching up. Jenna is a real gem, and if you have seen her you know.