PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Johnny Sokko
01-02-06, 19:21
I was in the area on fri 12-30-05 saw nothing on holt. went down to central made a right and spotted a AMP. Went in to see what's up. K lady opens the door, Oh come in. I go in get my shower go back to the room. Same lady comes in she looks like she might be in her late 30's early 40's. Face 8 body 5 effort 10. That was the best hand job I've had to date. cbj, mish, doggy, finished Rcg. never asked me for any money just went to town. It was great. 40/60. Also spotted another AMP on central just south of mission on the east side of the street. If anyone can advise on that one would be great.

Funfunfun69
01-04-06, 00:15
I was in the area on fri 12-30-05 saw nothing on holt. went down to central made a right and spotted a AMP. Went in to see what's up. K lady opens the door, Oh come in. I go in get my shower go back to the room. Same lady comes in she looks like she might be in her late 30's early 40's. Face 8 body 5 effort 10. That was the best hand job I've had to date. cbj, mish, doggy, finished Rcg. never asked me for any money just went to town. It was great. 40/60. Also spotted another AMP on central just south of mission on the east side of the street. If anyone can advise on that one would be great.I was out there too on friday and I'll agree there wasn't much to go around. Just a Few BSW mostly. I did partake of a young BSW who was in front of Toms, a nice girl but we almost had a run in with the Po Po, who were all over the place. Scared the hell out of me, so I took her somewhere far from the track.

There are many many AMP in the area, and I've yet to try any of them out. But I've heard that most of them have older women, like what you've described. But if the service is that good, I may have to break my AMP virginity.

Johnny Sokko
01-04-06, 20:40
You should go check it out, The lady I had was cindy. Like I said service was great. I'll be going back for more. Might see if they have any younger offerings.

The Shaft
01-06-06, 11:39
Hit the AMP, I believe it's called Sakura or something in Claremont across the street of Tropical Lei. Got greeted by a mexican guy, thought that was kinda weird, but proceeded in. Asked for a latina, and got a thick lady, around 30-40. Not a bad face. body -6, face-7 attitude -8. She was pretty enthusiastic, but not the greatest looker. This was on Jan. 2nd or 3rd. A little later the mamasan came in and apologized that they didn't have anything great. It was the second time I was there, and wasn't too impressed with overall looks of the girls. overall, set me back 40/80. Anyone familiar with the Tropical LEI scene?
I cruised HOlt last night around 730, and then 930pm. I was mostly in the Montclair area. There were a few hotties. One LSW, skinny, probably about an 8 in looks, she got picked up quick and didn't see her again that night. There was a brunette, a little on the thick side, probably give her a 7. She wanted between 50-100...gave me her business card. I didn't partake in the action. Saw about 4-5 BSW's around the pool hall. Pretty good looking but didn't feel like it..so went home.
Last week, hooked up with a blonde off of holt. maybe 5'6" thin, medium length hair, big black sunglasses, realliy stand out green eyes(probably contacts). I forgot her name, she says she works out of anaheim, and is on craig's list. ANyways, she quoted one benj...so off we went. Pretty friendly in the car, but a little rushed in the room, and didn't take off all the clothes and only pulled her pants down to the ankles. She said for more money, she'd take everything off. She then started asking for tips for everything she did. I got her to use the mouth on the little guy, and then mounted on top, and finished doggie. Gave her $40 extra..didn't bother to get her number or ask her name. Wasn't worth it because of her attitude. She wasn't pushy, but too business like.

Funfunfun69
01-06-06, 23:31
Here's a couple adds from todays paper. Anyone tried these? PM me or whatever.

*Grand Opening*
Young Girls
Best Service
9140 Haven Ave, Rancho Cucamonga

*Beautiful Latina Staff*
2176 W. Foothill btwn Central and Monte Vista

BTW, I don't want to sound dumb, but when you post something like
60/80, does it mean $60 was the entry fee, and 80 was the tip?

(I have no MP experience, as stated previously)

H2oboy
01-07-06, 02:11
Hit the AMP, I believe it's called Sakura or something in Claremont across the street of Tropical Lei. Got greeted by a mexican guy, thought that was kinda weird, but proceeded in.

The Mexican guy, who speaks fluent Korean, is a security guard that was hired after the place was robbed by a guy with a .38. I had the misfortune of being there as the robbery went down about 7 years ago. Got my wallet back minus all the cash. The house lost several thousand dollars I was told. Mamasan gave me free entrance on a return trip to compensate me for the massage I never received.

There is also a short White guy who mans the door at times. Both he and the Hispanic are armed. I always told both of them to aim high if they had to shoot so I wouldn't get caught on an upstroke. Talk about adding to the excitement!!

Guy909
01-09-06, 13:03
I am curiuous about this, too - any info guys?

And to your question: yes. usually 40 per 1/2 hour 60 for 45 minutes then the last half was how much was tipped

Guy

Here's a couple adds from todays paper. Anyone tried these? PM me or whatever.

*Grand Opening*
Young Girls
Best Service
9140 Haven Ave, Rancho Cucamonga

*Beautiful Latina Staff*
2176 W. Foothill btwn Central and Monte Vista

BTW, I don't want to sound dumb, but when you post something like
60/80, does it mean $60 was the entry fee, and 80 was the tip?

(I have no MP experience, as stated previously)

RalleyMonkey
01-09-06, 20:52
If its the one I think it is on haven. Its next to the bowling alley. I went there a couple of weeks ago and had a good massage. But the girl was like 40ish and came in wearing pants. The wall didnt go all the way up to the ceiling and there was a very large mirror that almost looked like the ones they use in police stations. Anyways all the signs didnt look good. On the flip she did give me a good handjob I never asked for more because she wasnt that hot and it didnt look promising anyways. And it is rancho and the cops don't have much better to do so I didnt want to take a chance. I gave her a twenty dollar tip just cuz the massage was good.

Funfunfun69
01-10-06, 03:41
Friday on Holt at street behind starbucks, I picked up the best BSW I've ever had! Although I guess thats not saying a whole lot because I've only been with 5 or so.

As far as I'm concerned, she had the best body I've ever been with as well. I give her body a 10, ass, tits, small waist, you name it. And she says she doesn't work out. Damn genes were never so favorable for me. As far as her face, average, not bad, kind of an interesting look to her. Service, 10. She had the nicest easygoing personality I've come accross in a long time. Smelled great too. Because of her personality, it was hard for me to believe that she had done jail time for stuff.........or that she is even a provider. But, maybe I'm nieve.

After I picked her up, I asked if she would go back to my place...and she aggreed. We did CBJ, mish, doggy, then finish sideways/mish. Price was $

She gave me her number and said she'd be around awhile. Said she no longer has a pimp, but has a 'boyfriend'. LOL Ofcource I heard her talking to him on the cellphone and he knew what she was doing, so PIMP fo sho.

SliderMcGee
01-12-06, 05:45
I've been to Tropical Lei a few times. There is a very nice latina there by the name of Estrella. I've always gone on Friday so I'm not sure of here schedule. If anyone knows plz post or pm.

Thanks

The Shaft
01-12-06, 12:09
Hi everyone,
Anyone cruising holt yesterday evening between 5pm and 7pm saw pretty good action. Saw about half a dozen hot BSW's. 3 WSW, and 2 or 3 LSW. They all seem to be working for the same pimp. One WSW, and one LSW quoted me $80 for fs, and weren't willing to do just BJ's. I thought that was kinda odd, but i passed. I was just looking for a spit shine. ANyways, picked up a tall blonde, don't remember her name, although she did write it down with her number. About 5'8" skinny, blonde, smokes..body looked pretty good, face was average. Did CBJ for $40. The three or four chicks I talked to were pretty paranoid of LE.

Guy909
01-16-06, 14:13
This place is right behind California Athletic Club off 7th and Haven in Rancho. looks like a small place - I drove by but couldnt partake cuz I'm a little light right now. I'll check it out when I get my hands on some extra dough. If someone else gets there before I do please post up.

Thanks
Guy

If its the one I think it is on haven. Its next to the bowling alley. I went there a couple of weeks ago and had a good massage. But the girl was like 40ish and came in wearing pants. The wall didnt go all the way up to the ceiling and there was a very large mirror that almost looked like the ones they use in police stations. Anyways all the signs didnt look good. On the flip she did give me a good handjob I never asked for more because she wasnt that hot and it didnt look promising anyways. And it is rancho and the cops don't have much better to do so I didnt want to take a chance. I gave her a twenty dollar tip just cuz the massage was good.

Funfunfun69
01-17-06, 16:52
LE strikes again. Glad I went straight home on Friday.

Prostitution sweep nets 28 in Ontario

ONTARIO - A sweep targeting prostitutes and their customers resulted in 28 arrests Friday.

The operation took place on Holt Boulevard between Mountain and Benson avenues in Ontario, Friday from 3 to 11 p.m., according to a statement from the Ontario Police Department.

The suspects who solicit prostitutes were identified by undercover officers. The johns were then arrested and had their cars impounded, the statement said. Women who solicit johns were also arrested for loitering with the intent to commit prostitution.

About 30 officers

participated in the operation, which is just one of many planned for the city, the statement said.

Three X
01-20-06, 21:01
Police: Hesperia Woman Posed As Prostitute Lure
Save It Email It Print It
(CBS) POMONA, Calif. Pomona police say they have arrested a woman they believe posed as a prostitute to lure men to be carjacked.

Valerie Delara, 41, of Hesperia, was arrested Tuesday at Holt Avenue and Saint Paul Street by undercover officers, said James J. Suess of the Pomona Police Department. She is accused of posing as a hooker to lure men to a prearranged area, where two carjackers would be waiting.

During the undercover operation, officers watched two men approach a vehicle – with Delara in the passenger seat – as the driver pulled up to the intersection, Suess said.

Detectives intervened after the suspects forced open the car door and learned later that Delara knew the two men, Suess said. Edward Williams, 41, of Pomona and David Casarez, 28, of Chino Hills were wanted on a no-bail warrant for grand theft auto.

Williams was on probation and Casarez was on parole, Suess said.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_018202020.html

Guy909
01-24-06, 17:20
I went to a MP on Central just by the harley Dealer. I had Sheshe or something like that - 5 foot 5 tiny with a cups, cute, real pretty eyes. she is a small girl which is why her belly roll kind of surprised me - anyway not too bad but not great bar far. $40 entry and on the flip she asked if I wanted everything and I said yes, I said 60 and she gave me a look like I just called her mom a b!tch. I said "65 is all I have" she paused and said OK. She came back with the cover and some lube. I swear she looked like she was going to cry - not good for Mr Happy, but her oral skills were pretty good; DT and ball licking. then she got on and I swear it was like she was tring to knock the wind out of me. She said she was tired and got on all fours. we did doggy for a while where she seemed to get genuinely wet. I nutted- left the money on the table and got out. though she did decent oral I didnt like her atttitude and wont be going back

YMMV

Guy

One Wing Low
01-24-06, 17:53
... since the pork knows it's payday. More poor working stiffs, who could not afford the wifeys, are likely to be out looking for a fuck. The poor unsually get oppressed and make poorer and poorer by their rulers.

About 30 less porkers are left to prevent and fight real crimes in Ontario, because the city council cares more about the absence of hookers and johns on Holt than letting normal citizens get robbed, raped, assaulted, burglarized... by hardened criminals.

LE strikes again. Glad I went straight home on Friday.

Prostitution sweep nets 28 in Ontario

ONTARIO - A sweep targeting prostitutes and their customers resulted in 28 arrests Friday.

About 30 officers participated in the operation, which is just one of many planned for the city, the statement said.

Cres Prophet
01-24-06, 20:18
I swang through Holt today in the usual areas. This was from about 2:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon. I saw 2 WSW, 2 LSW, and 1 BSW. All in all not too bad as they were all decent looking, with 2 of them eing pretty nice.

Both LSW and the BSW looked to be about 18 or 19 years old. I was able to get a few side and back shots of one of the LSW and she is a cutie. She had that almost innocent look that on a SW made her look hot, even if she didn't have the ass, hips, or tits that I like. The pics attached are Youngin-1 through 4. This chick liked to walk apparently, as there were several people trying to pick her up. They were all pulled into discrete locations, but I don't know how she could miss the. I tried for a pickup near that burger joint across from BK. No luck for me either. I never saw her get picked up and she walked a really long stretch. Guess she's just picky or too new.

I saw two WSW that gave me the look. One of them is in the shots MiscSW1&2. She had an ok ass, but some nice looking tits. I passed on her and later saw her picked up by someone in a big bright black SUV/Truck. Nice ride and it would have been a bummer for the owner to lose it if he got nabbed.

The other WSW that I saw and picked up was almost made to order. Almost. She had a nice waist to hip ratio that I find to be really hot, with the waist looking slim compared to the hips. She had just about the maximum amount of ass that I like and some great looking tits that were all natural. The only real drawback was that her stomach was carrying a bit more than I would like...but those tits were great.

This chick goes by Zoe and just turned 21 over the weekend. I pick her up on the north side of Holt, west of the BK, at one of the few good spots on that stretch. We do the cop check and I get the verification that the tits look as good out of the clothes as they do under.
I'm wishing I had some more cash on me at the time as I would have liked to pound her doggy or have her riding on top with the bounce happening.... oh well, I only had $40 on me and I wasn't going to leave a SW in the car while I got more cash and my odds of finding her again after getting more cash would probably suck.

We agree to .4 for a CBJ and being the daytime, we basically hide out in the open while she works it. Nice technique, even though my cars center console is digging in her side. I have her number for those that I know, if you're interested. She's from Houston and got in on Saturday and will be on Holt for an indeterminate amount of time. After that she said she may try LA if business isn't good out here. She said she liked it so far and that she made $800 on Saturday.

Funfunfun69
01-24-06, 21:45
You are the man Cres. Nice pic's as usual. I especially like the one with the WSW walking with the BSW.

Misfit
01-25-06, 06:29
I have had no luck on the track, last weekend only thing I saw around noon was a BIG BSW on San Antonio. She tried to wave me down but she looked like she would ruin the shocks on my ride so I just kept going.

Cres Prophet, excellent pics by the way good to see new talent out there.

Misfit

Silver Tree
01-25-06, 14:46
I have been out of the scene for couple months simply because when you tried the best (Angel and Ms. Anal during last summer) nothing seems to entice me anymore!

I just happened to be driving on Holt around the same time as CP Tuesday afternoon and saw the two chicks he had on his pics. I didn't get a very good look of the face of that chick in red top but if you're an assman, she's a 9+.

I too saw that innocent looking brunette walking eastboad crossing Mountain. She has that lazy walk, not really trying to turn on anyone and didn't have must makeup on. She's cute already w/o the makeup, that means she's very cute!

Nice warm day perhaps may have direct effect on when these pretty chicks decide to hit the track. I don't think I see either chicks on CL. Most chicks would walk the track and post on CL on the same day when they travelled to that area to work.

Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the DOG - hound dog want some pussies tonight!!!

Member #1892
01-25-06, 15:11
I travel to your fair city and have had the pleasure of mongering along Holt. How are these Johns getting picked up - are they actually scoliciting with girls outside their vehicle. I have never herd of a decoy LE getting into a car ond going through a touch check? What's going on with these guys?

Woohoo59
01-25-06, 16:27
Took a short cruise Tuesday evening from about 7:15 - 8pm or so. Saw about 8 BSW's and 2 WSW's. They were all at least decent looking and about half were pretty cute. I didnt see any noticeable LE presence. Did see a few ladies get approached pretty openly right on Holt. This was all in the usual area.

No Scooby Snacks for me since my Spidey Sense has been tingling almost nonstop since the last time I was stopped on Holt while cruising. Theres definately action available, just exercise caution.

Hows it going SilverTree!

Cres Prophet
01-25-06, 21:35
I took another pass through Holt and it was looking up. I didn't see the young brounet again, but I saw a few new faces. I forgot my camera at home or I'd have some shots to go with this.

I grabbed Michelle. A WSW from Vegas that was stacked, had blonde hair and was pretty good looking. Not as good looking as some of the others we have had in the past, but nice. She was wearing white pointy pumps, blue jeans, a low white top with a white pleather jacket.

We agree to .4 for the CBJ and find a nice spot between two cars in the industrial section. We get started and a few minutes into it, some guy comes out of a building on his cell phone. He doesn't seem, to notice us and she says that she gets excited when someone might see her. She sits up and pulls out the tits and says to play with them.

Who am I to argue. I start playing and she's slurping away and grunting to "give it to me". Her tits were a bit saggy; like she has had a kid. I remember someone calling it "smokers tit", saying that rock did that too. Who knows... Good acting or she was getting into it. Probably good acting, but I didn't care.

I finished with a nice release and then I dropped her off and left the area around 5:00, just as LE was starting to pick up.

kngofdiamonds24
01-26-06, 03:00
I moved to the area from OC and was wondering if any motels in the area rent by the hour. I do not like taking the risk of getting caught in the act.

Dirk Diggler
01-26-06, 23:12
SO I was driving down Holt around 4-5 pm tonight. Noticed about a dozen fairly good looking SWs. About 6-7 WSW and 2-4 BSW. The WSW was in the Superior parking lot. Quoted me $100 for FS + room fee of $30. I just laughed and drove on by. She was a bit thick, blonde, perky big ass tits, and a great ass.

The second WSW that cought my eye was wearing a light blue sweat outfit, curly shoulder length blonde hair, and looked really pretty with her fair complexion and nice make up. The ass was to die for. Baby had BACK!!!! Plus, nice low back tattoo like I like for doggy style position.

Drove on by and did not partake on the offerings. Maybe next time when money isn't so tight.

Going to vegas tomorrow, and will probably get a little action there.

Happy Hunting

Dirk "the hung man" Diggler 8==========D~~ ~(:

The Shaft
01-27-06, 11:26
I moved to the area from OC and was wondering if any motels in the area rent by the hour. I do not like taking the risk of getting caught in the act.

Most of the girls will know of motels in the area. There are several that rent hourly. If you can, stay off of Holt, and look for places on Mission Blvd. The rate is around 25-30.

Johnny Sokko
01-30-06, 19:54
I was on holt on sat 4:00 P.M. Not a darn thing. Where is the track on holt? I went from central west to the 71. Only made eye contact with a short fugly BSW. Just can't go there. I'm really new to the SW thing. I mostly do AMP's. I spotted a really hot chick on my way back east of central. brown hair down to her ass. Thin, looked to be in her 30's or so. She was on her cell Phone so she never even looked up. How do ya know if there sellin or not?

Silver Tree
01-30-06, 21:28
On the Ontario side there were plenty of talents, BSWs, WSWs and LSWs around 3:30pm-4:20pm. Saw them walking in pairs in just about every corners. But that's nothing compare to what I saw on the way Pomona at Indian Hill. Perhaps some of you here can clue in me on this tall BSW who looks like a young Halle Berry. I mean it, she's hot and beautiful. If it weren't for the traffics I would stop and inquire on her name and rates.

Oh well, not mongering right now simply sightseeing!

Cheers

Cres Prophet
01-30-06, 21:37
I also was sight seeing to day. I saw LE hassling one girl down in Montclair, but later saw her walking the street.

There was a decent amount of girls out from 2:30 until about 4:00, with it really picking up at about 3:30. If it kept going at that rate, it would be totally kicking by 6:00pm.

Several new faces, but I didn't partake today; it was just about scouting today. I took a variety of pics and id some of you can identify the girls, I would appreciate it. Thats where Silver Tree usually kicks ass.

Cres Prophet
01-30-06, 21:40
If anyone has a report on the last chick in this group of pics, I'd like to hear it.

thanks.

Member #5046
01-31-06, 11:39
The girl in picture #4 is Angelia pretty good skills she said she is going to be out of service for a few days for dental work. I was interested in trying the girl in the last picture but she was wearing one boot and a shoe on her other foot whats up with that?

Ferrydust
01-31-06, 20:45
If anyone has a report on the last chick in this group of pics, I'd like to hear it.

thanks.I just wanted to say how awesome it is you post these pics. Truly one of the best features about this board are your pics. We dont have to wonder if traveling that far is worth it, we can see the selection ourselves. One day you need to publish a review of all the sw you recommend in picture format. That would be nice.

Silver Tree
01-31-06, 21:41
If we take a look at SoCal's 7 days weather outlook we can pretty much expect bus load after bus load of pretty young thang hitting Holt from Ontario all the way to Pomona. Warmer weather have always been the key factor in driving the gals to IE. Unfortunately I probably won't partake but will scout for the team! Great pix Crest, thanks.

Cheers

Joe Monger
02-01-06, 00:06
If we take a look at SoCal's 7 days weather outlook we can pretty much expect bus load after bus load of pretty young thang hitting Holt from Ontario all the way to Pomona. Warmer weather have always been the key factor in driving the gals to IE. Unfortunately I probably won't partake but will scout for the team! Great pix Crest, thanks.

Cheers

The key factor in driving girls to the IE is LE presence in other areas of SoCal. When it's hot in LA or the OC, or sometimes even San Diego, they roll to the IE.

Joe

Funfunfun69
02-01-06, 00:22
Another key factor is time of the month. Right now the rent is near due, and everyone has to pay. I have also been seeing many ladies out there, at least 8 yesturday evening around 9pm, and tonight on one pass I saw 4 before 8pm.

Happy hunting!

James D 2004
02-01-06, 02:46
The girl in picture #4 is Angelia pretty good skills she said she is going to be out of service for a few days for dental work. I was interested in trying the girl in the last picture but she was wearing one boot and a shoe on her other foot whats up with that?Classic. That's why even if you give them a room, many SW keep everything hanging around them. Particularly true when they meet new clients that they feel uneasy. Or when they just upsell to some regulars. Lift their tube top to their neck or down to their waist, instead of taking it off. Leaving their jeans at their ankles. Pulling their g-string to the side. Some refuse to take off their shoes at all. Some deliberately use complicated shoes and boots that are very difficult or time consuming to take off.

So when they need to run for any reason, everything will run with them. This girl obviously lost one of her boot.

Woohoo59
02-01-06, 05:04
I rolled Holt from about 7-8:30pm. Lots of attractive young things. Picked up the hot LSW wearing the lacey white top, tight jeans and white heels. She wasnt quite as hot once in the car, but still fairly attractive. She also seemed to be on something and a little worked up for my taste.

I requested a BJ and she quoted me 60 and wouldnt budge below 50. I gave in at 50 and she insisted on doing it in the grocery store parking lot where I picked her up. I wasnt having it, I told her the area was too hot. She said she wasnt going to go any further away because it was "JUST" a BJ and she didnt feel safe driving too far away where she might get knocked around, blah blah blah.

That was enough of that. I dropped her tweaked/coked ass off and cruised off. Her face, accent and attitude were familiar though. I'm nearly positive I've spoken to her on Century where I also passed on her for the same reasons as tonight.

A little while later LE zeroed in on a group of 3 BSW's at the bus stop in front of BK. While they were busy I spoke to a cute, very young looking BSW/LSW in a denim mini and black stripper heels. She immidiately asked if I had 100 and wasnt interested in hearing any different. Peace out baby!

The majority of the girls out were obviously out with the same pimp. I could hear the group of them talking to each other over their Nextel walkie talkies. Yes, another group of the infamous Chirp girls. And they all quoted the same prices. I've never much cared for the chirp girls. All in all Monday nite gets a thumbs down due to a lack of Scoobie Snacks!

Woohoo59
02-01-06, 05:31
Rolled Holt from 5:15 - 8:30pm.

Lots of hotties out. Damn, Holts peaking again and no LE in sight the entire time I was out! It reminded me so much of this past summer. It was that good.

At 8:15 I picked up an attractive brunette WSW named Honey. Wavy black hair, about 5'6" and 120-125 lbs or so. I believe she looked Italian. Good attitude, friendly, not burned out at all. Happily jumped in the car and rolled out of the area with me. She quoted 50/100. Due to her looks and attitude I decided not to argue with her. We drove out of the area, found a good spot and dropped my pants for a CBJ. She did rush me a bit and wasnt willing take her top off. I pulled her boobs out the top and played with them while she blew me. While not a perfect experience it was still pretty good due to her looks/attitude. Smelled good, nicely perfumed. Not sweaty like a lot of the SW's often are. And when I finished she gave me a wet nap to clean up with while she cleaned herself up with another one. Also she thoughtfully handed me the condom wrapper rather than just tossing it aside like most girls do.

She said she planned to be in the area for the next couple months so I decided I'm gonna work on getting a regular thing going with her and cultivate a bit of a working relationship. I'm oviously hoping/expecting to get better service next time. It'd be a nice to have a regular thing with a good natured hottie and a relief to stay away from the street cruising since I'm still shaky after having been stopped by LE a few times in the past several months. I got the digits for Seniors and regulars.

Scoring the Scooby Snacks, oh yeah!

Woohoo59
02-01-06, 06:02
Cres, what kind of camera you using? You get good pics.

I havent been able to get any decent pics with my 5 megapixel compact.

Cres Prophet
02-01-06, 13:13
I requested a BJ and she quoted me 60 and wouldnt budge below 50. I gave in at 50 and she insisted on doing it in the grocery store parking lot where I picked her up. I wasnt having it, I told her the area was too hot. She said she wasnt going to go any further away because it was "JUST" a BJ and she didnt feel safe driving too far away where she might get knocked around, blah blah blah.

That was enough of that. I dropped her tweaked/coked ass off and cruised off.I may have picked up that same chick a month ago and I got the same crap. She wanted to give the CBJ right in the parking lot, almost under the street light.

I kicked her ass out too.

Cres Prophet
02-01-06, 13:23
Cres, what kind of camera you using? You get good pics.

I havent been able to get any decent pics with my 5 megapixel compact.All the stuff that I shoot and post here are using a 3.2 megapixel camera. One of those is an Olympus that was pretty high end 5 years ago and a compact Pentax that I recently bought. I have been shooting with the Pentax lately as it's smaller and easir to carry around.

The biggest thing that I do is have it set to a very high resolution and I never zoom into the "digital" part of the zoom as that can always be done on the PC. If a shot is from kind of far, once I crop it, it is usually close to the maximum size of what the gallery allows.

What is more important is getting a compact that has a decent lens system. The optics on mine seem good, though I would like to have more than the 3x optical zoom. A 5x or 10x zoom makes it easier to zoom in from farther.

The last thing that I will do is use a program like Photoshop and click auto adjust levels. This will adjust the histogram to give a more even spread of light to dark; it also helps correct some of the blue shift that most digital cameras have.

Cres Prophet
02-01-06, 22:30
I passed through coming from the airport and did a few passes down Holt. Compared to yesterday, it was exceeding light.

The LE officer that you see here: http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25883
was starting his run up the street and warning/citing girls.

I didn't see too much, but then I didn't have the time to hang around and see if it picked up. I briefly saw Zoe, but after my first pass down that section of Holt. almost all the girls had seemed to disappear. I took a few quick shots, but I didn't see anyone that had me reaching for the wallet.

The blonde was about the best I saw.

Funfunfun69
02-02-06, 00:49
I saw LE all over Holt.

After 5pm, there was a BSW being questioned by LE in the parking lot of Superior.

Also saw 2 WSW, one of which I would not touch with a 10 ft Pole.

No pun intended.

I didn't see the ones pictured by Cres.

Cres Prophet
02-03-06, 00:24
Passed through about 1:30.

I didn't see very many girls out and those that were out weren't all that great looking. The BSW in pink had a great ass, but I'm just not that into the BSW. I guess I want them all to be Halle Berry.

The LSW was pretty good looking, but she seemed most interested in how fast she could walk down Holt.

Oh well, off to an AMP fo rme.

Cres Prophet
02-03-06, 00:33
Also saw 2 WSW, one of which I would not touch with a 10 ft Pole.

No pun intended.

I didn't see the ones pictured by Cres.
Today I saw a fugly biatch that I usually see in South El Monte. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole either. I wouldn't be suprised is she's one of the ones you saw. She was dressed better as she has a lot more competition, but UGH!!!!

Funfunfun69
02-03-06, 01:27
Damn that one in the pink pants is to die for. I was never into black girls either. Until I tried one. It's just to rare to see an ass like that on white or latina's.

Off topic, but another interesting artical in the paper. Looks like Wed. Before the last. Funny, I've never seen more than 1 or 2 gals on the Pomona side.

POMONA - Ten suspected prostitutes were arrested during a sting Wednesday.

Pomona police conducted the operation targeting prostitutes Wednesday between 4 p. M. And midnight, according to a police statement.

Officers from the Pomona Police Major Task Force, Neighborhood Policing Unit and the Vice Unit put undercover officers on East Holt Avenue to pose as "johns, " said Pomona police Lt. Mark Warm.

The 10 women were arrested on charges ranging from prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia and, in one case, for fighting with police officers.

"Basically when the officer got the solicitation and gave the pre-arranged signal, " Warm said, "he pulled up to the curb and the arrest team contacted the suspect and she started to scratch and claw. "

One officer was injured during the fight, Warm said.

That woman was booked on suspicion of felony interference with a police officer, Warm said. Her name was not immediately available.

- Jannise Johnson, (909) 483-9318

Misfit
02-03-06, 06:08
Last Tues. around 1pm I picked up a BSW named Erika on Holt & Vernon, she was wearin a brown silk top, blue jeans, & sandals. As soon as she hopped in we did the touch test as I got to sample the goods damn they were huge. We went to the nearby park where we found a safe spot to do the deed. She let me feast on her huge (40DD) plump melons like a hungry infant. She agreed to give me a BBBJ but no CIM, damn she had a nice pair of DSL on her. She noticed I was ready to erupt so she finished me off with a HJ as I blew my load in her hand. Got cleaned up & she put on a new fresh coat of make-up as I dropped her off. Total cost=0.40 & Overall rating=7

Excellent pics Cres, the girl wearin the one boot & one shoe now that's classy.

Misfit

Guide
02-03-06, 16:15
The LSW was pretty good looking, but she seemed most interested in how fast she could walk down Holt.

Oh well, off to an AMP fo rme.How fast she could walk down Holt? Did you stop to think that maybe she WAS NOT a SW? hahahahhaa. Not every girl who walks down a street, especially in broad daylight, is a "SW".

Cres Prophet
02-03-06, 21:51
How fast she could walk down Holt? Did you stop to think that maybe she WAS NOT a SW? hahahahhaa. Not every girl who walks down a street, especially in broad daylight, is a "SW".I ruled that one out before I posted about it. I saw her earlier chatting with a couple different cars. If she wasn't a SW, she was the most frieldly non-street walker that I have seen on a hobbiest street.

Lurking Fan
02-04-06, 12:25
Thursday 2/2. ~4pm
Rolled down Holt from Garey to Ontario. Lots of traffic at the Mountain intersection (had to wait several cycles before passing through). On the way saw 4 BSWs, the LSW mentioned by Cres (she got out of BK and headed W and I saw her at Mountain a little later), WSW named Amber.

Amber said she was visiting from LV for a few weeks, blonde, heavily padded bra. .4/.6/.8 scale. After dropping her off saw a few more SWs strolling around Holt before I headed out of there.

Enrique12
02-04-06, 21:38
I took another tour to holt street and I saw a fair amount of SW. Some were ok some other were just plain.

Anyhow, I saw this one on the Chevron gas station but she ended up getting picked up. I follow them and they went to Mission Drive. I figured that maybe motels were cheaper in that area.

She ended up working on that street and finally around 3:45pm I was able to pick her up for $ plus motel. Her name is Tiffany. She is from Las Vegas and she will only be her for 2 weeks. She did a cover bj and then we just fucked. I am gonna try to see her again b4 she leaves. Here are a few pics and I will post more of her later. She has a great attitude and she is very cute and clean.

BTW, sorry about the quality of the pics.

Cres Prophet
02-06-06, 20:58
Passed through about 1:00 and looked around until about 2:20. When I first was on Holt, going east, after Benson I saw about 6 motor cops in the parking on Vinces Spaghetti along with a big police suburban. Almost all of them pulled out and made a right on Mountain, heading towards MIssion. Maybe setting up for a sting station later????

SW traffic was pretty light at first but it started to pick up pretty fast with there being some good looking girls. I saw one really cute short haired girl with a salmon colored shirt. I saw one guy pull into the Stater Brothers parking lot to chat with her. She walks over to talk to the guy and I see like 3 cars pull up at a discrete distance in the parking lot and I see a couple of them on what I think were 2-ways. Maybe cops? Who knows; might have just been other mongers, but I decided to not even talk to her. Too bad because the she was cute, was giving the look, but I'll wait and see if I see her again. Distant pic attached.

I saw and picked up Tiffany that Enrique reported about. For starters, she is way cuter than she looks in Enriques pictures. I only wanted a CBJ and she asked for .6 and I wanted to drop only .4. I got her phone and will go back again for some FS later. I didn't drop any cash on her so I didn't ask for a up close picture, but there is one of her walking. Damn cute.

There was WSW that was pretty cute, with incredibly long, beautiful hair. She has a great ass and I was going to pick her up and missed her as another person pulled up behind me about 50 feet and she hoppedin there first. Anyone have info on her? Pic is attached.

I saw another WSW hotty that was wearing all black in white heels. I saw her talk to a few people, but never saw her get in a car. She walked from San Antonio all the way to Benson and back and started again. She never got in someones car, but did stop and chat to a few people.

I saw a few misc BSW, WSW. I saw Silver Tree's Halle Berry down buy Indian Hill. He's right, she certainly looks great.

Jazzngolf
02-06-06, 21:22
Wow. That WSW with the long hair looks hot. How did she look from the front. I spent some time the last 2 days on that track and I haven't seen her there, but I hope someone has some monger has some 411 on her. I will be looking for her again tomorrow!

Funfunfun69
02-06-06, 21:43
I was in the area of San Antonio and holt before 1pm. And there was nobody around. There was a BSW who was working the area near hotels on Holt and grove. She wasn't attractive enough for me to consider stopping. It is rare to see any activity in this area. Sometimes there is action near Holt and Vineyard, but that is rare too.
I did spot lots of LE around holt and mission too. Way more than usual. Did see a couple LE cars drive by the BSW near grove, but they had their blinders on.

Lets see if papers over the next couple days report a bust.

Mrmichael3
02-10-06, 04:58
I cruise holt often. I am only a looker so far. How do you start? how do you know which ones to pick? How can you tell a cop from not a cop? does anyone have a phone number of a regular they can just call and make it more simple? I don't wanna get busted. Are there regulars out there?

Socalasian
02-10-06, 12:44
Hello newbie! The answer to every single question you just wrote is listed here on the board. Gotta do your research man...

Take 30 minutes or so and read the posts in the different major areas- Los Angeles, Inglewood, Pasadena, Pomona, Orange County, Long Beach. You read those posts you'll have the hobby nailed!!

Happy Hunting!!

Cres Prophet
02-10-06, 14:11
I cruise holt often. I am only a looker so far. How do you start? how do you know which ones to pick? How can you tell a cop from not a cop? does anyone have a phone number of a regular they can just call and make it more simple? I don't wanna get busted. Are there regulars out there?
SoCal is right. You should read to get a good cross section of others experience. Heres a link to something I wrote a while ago, but it has some good advice in it to help you out.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=351751&postcount=63

Cres Prophet
02-10-06, 14:42
I passed through Holt just as the girls were starting to hit the street. I saw that long haired SW with that sweet ass again. I was making a turn and she pretty much appeared right in front of me on the sidewalk. That was the good news, the bad news was that I was on a call that I just couldn't get off of and I ended up losing her. Her face is OK, but that long hair and sweet ass is really tempting, especially as her face would be buried in a pillow :).
Anyone have a report on her?

I saw mostly BSW for the short time that I was out on Holt. I eneded up seeing a new blonde on the street that looked better from further away. She was wearing a pink top that had no back, wearing jeans and white sneakers. up close she ad a Jennifer Anniston type of face; if Jennifer had abused drugs a bit. I chatted with her and she was nice enough (don't remember the name), but no where as cute as Tiffany that Enrique found. .

4 was negotiated for a CBJ. She asks if she can stop and get some condoms? No problem. She then asks if I can go in and get them, as she is trying to minimize how much she is seen. I'm about to hit the passenger eject button, as I'm not leaving her in the car, I'm not doing BBBJ with her nor am I going to buy her condoms on top of our agreed price. She can see that I'm about to eject her and she says that she has one, but that she just wanted to get more. I hate when they try for that little bit extra and I don't like them trying to play me.

We go to a nice spot that is hidden in the open. She has some great technique and knows how to work it; shes stroking with one hand while the mouth is doing a great job. Then before you know it she starts with the "finish for me", "almost there". I hate that. I told her thats just going to make it take longer. She shut up. Once she was quiet, it was a good CBJ.

It wasn't until she was leaning over that I saw that her back was all f***ed up. It looked like someone had ran their nails down her back (I had a GF that liked to do that), but that person must have really gouged her because these looked like permanent marks and a part looking like she was almost branded. It all looked like something that happened a long time ago and I was going to ask her about it, but I figured it was just better to get her out of my car as fast and calmly as possible.

I took one more pass and grabbed a couple more pics, but I didn't take too much time trying to get really good shots.

Cres Prophet
02-12-06, 02:13
From an article posted on the Seattle board.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/259183_sting11.html

Has anyone ever head of someone being arrested for prostitution loitering?

Arrested for circling the block and trying to determine if someone is a prostitute...

Sounds crazy to me.

Woohoo59
02-12-06, 05:12
From an article posted on the Seattle board.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/259183_sting11.html

Has anyone ever head of someone being arrested for prostitution loitering?

Arrested for circling the block and trying to determine if someone is a prostitute...

Sounds crazy to me.

As crazy as it sounds its true. In California its called Loitering with Intent to Solicit. Yes, just driving around a prostitute and rubbernecking CAN get you arrested.

As I understand it though your fairly unlikely to get prosecuted for this . Practically speaking the only way to be busted for this is to admit you were indeed fishing for hookers. Consequently if you ever get pulled over while fishing never admit to anything regardless of how painfully obvious the situation was. This bears repeating; NEVER admit ANYTHING.

I have been pulled over for this twice. One time the girl had her hand on my passenger door handle and was about to step into my car when the cop drove directly in front of me and stared right at both of us. He pulled me over and we both knew what the story was but I stuck to my guns and admitted nothing. He tried to scare me but I didnt buy it. He ended up writing me a fix it ticket out of spite. Still better than the soliciting ticket, that shit could've easily cost me my job AND my professional license.

Hizark21
02-12-06, 06:25
LA county has a civil intent to solict law, but the cops don't use it much. The law is used primarilly when you are caught with a sw in the act. There has been some legal challenges, but I have not heard any recent news lately. The Costa Mesa police were enforcing the criminal intent to solicit awhile back.

Speck
02-12-06, 18:17
LA county has a civil intent to solict law, but the cops don't use it much. The law is used primarilly when you are caught with a sw in the act. There has been some legal challenges, but I have not heard any recent news lately. The Costa Mesa police were enforcing the criminal intent to solicit awhile back.

It's extremely difficult to prove. If the guy says "I was just looking at a pretty girl", that is almost always enough to create reasonable doubt. If the guy is talking to the girl or what ever, then maybe there is something. But without that....if you are just circling the block, it is nearly impossible to prove intent to solicit beyond reasonable doubt. Most they can get you on is "cruising" but even then, if there are no signs posted prohibiting cruising. they won't get that either.

BTW, I second the guy who said to STFU if police pull you over.

Hizark21
02-14-06, 06:02
One of the reasons LA county originally passed the "civil intent to solicit" law is because the civil legal standard is lower. Also remember that you can't challenge it if your car is impounded. But thank god they are not using much.

Speck
02-15-06, 00:23
One of the reasons LA county originally passed the "civil intent to solicit" law is because the civil legal standard is lower. Also remember that you can't challenge it if your car is impounded. But thank god they are not using much.

#1.) You can challenge it if your car is impounded. You can request a civil hearing in criminal court.

#2.) The reason it is not being enforced is because it is currently not good law. It is being challenged in California Supreme Court.

Misfit
02-15-06, 05:28
On Mon. I picked up a BSW named Diamond near Holt & San Antonio near the liquor store. She was wearin a black top, short blue denim skirt, & black pumps. It was hot as hell out there so she made me stop by Andy's to buy her an orange bang which she paid for by the way. After coolin off we found a safe place where she let me play with her big tits & pussy. She went down on me for some BBBJ but no CIM as she finished me off with a lousy HJ. Got cleaned up & dropped her ass back at the liquor store. I have had much better & she seemed to greedy as she kept raising the price for more stuff. Total cost=0.50 (regret payin so much) & Overall Rating:4

Misfit

Hizark21
02-15-06, 20:12
1.I thought a "civil intent to solicit" could not be challenged do you have any url's or references.

2. Do you have any more info on the ca supreme court challenge....??

Thanks

Speck
02-16-06, 00:24
1.I thought a "civil intent to solicit" could not be challenged do you have any url's or references.

I could not find any article. I do know that every legal ruling can be challenged. In the case of the car confiscation laws, the rub is that since it is a civil procedure, the confiscation agency only need proof to the level of preponderance of evidence. So basically....if the can prove you were in an area where lots of prostitution arrests occur, and you were circling the block trying to talk to prostitutes, then you were engaged in prostitution related activity and they get your car(or heavy fees in leiu of).

2. Do you have any more info on the ca supreme court challenge....??

No, I do not even know the name of the case.

Cres Prophet
02-16-06, 02:47
I had business in the area of Holt all day. I took a few different runs through the day to look at the street traffic. From 1:30 through about 5:00 there was almost no one out there. I think I saw 2 girls during that period. After 5:00, someone flipped a switch and the girls started to come in. I saw a variety of BSW and WSW. All of the WSW that I saw looked pretty damn good.

I saw this chick out there: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25995
Her name is Angela or Angelica. Actually there are a few girls that have long hair like this, but I'm pretty sure that it was this one. Her face is ok looking, she has some pert A cups and her ass is extremely nice. I didn't have my camera or I would have taken some pictures of the hotty WSW's that I saw.

I'm sure that some of you saw the action better than I, as I was out of there by about 5:30. LE was pretty light every time that I made a run up and down Holt.

Down in the Pomona section, down near Indian Hill, I saw several great looking BSW and few ok ones. I also saw two BSW girls that were working the north side of Holt, east of Indian Hill. These last two girls were young looking and I have to say that I would be suprised if these girls were over 18. They were pretty damn young looking and I knew that I wouldn't need that kind of headache and I didn't give them a 2nd look after that.

Cres Prophet
02-16-06, 20:26
Passed through coming back from airport area.

SW action was almost non-existant in the Ontario area, as I saw only 1 girl that was questionably a SW.

Once I got into the Pomona area, near Indian Hill, I saw a few BSW. I saw one from Yesterday that was wearing mid-calf boots and looking pretty decent.

I then saw a BSW that was all in denim with spiked boots. I'm not into the BSW, but this one was built just how I like them. She has just enough ass to give her a great curve, the same goes with the hips and she has a good full C cup. I was pretty sure she was a girl I had picked up once before. I attached a pic of her crossing the intersection. When she walks, you totally get the impression that she is the baddest biatch around. Gotta love that.

I grabbed her in the parking lot of the shopping center and we went to a spot that we had been to before. Once I picked her up, I knew that it was the same girl. She remembered me also. Her face is ok, but certainly no Halle Berry. Her overall body shape is very nice, though I haven't seen below the chest. Her attitude is way cool, which is a big plus.

We went off for the CBJ for .40 (actually we never discussed price). This chick seems to really get into it and when she is done, she is very careful about picking everything up and making sure that it goes into a trash can; no dumping stuff on the street as she said "I want to make sure the area I work doesn't get hot". Now if all the girls did that it would probably bring less heat down as people wouldn't be complaining about stuff dumped on their streets.

When all done, she has an interesting way of taking the condom off. Hell that she took it off was interesting enough all by itself! She keeps sucking and moving up and down; with each stroke she is pulling more of the condom off and into her mounth until she grabs it off the tip. As she pulled it off, she commented that she almost could taste that sweet cum. I get a bit of the nympho vibe off her.

She got out of the car and started to leave without collecting her money. If she was one of those chicks that ask if you're almost done or tell you to hurry up, I might have let her keep walking. She does a great CBJ that is sloppy and feels great. I may want to get another from her and wasn't going to close that off by stiffing her. I called her back and handed her the money. She says "that blowjob was so good I forgot about the money".

Not the best looking girl I've seen, but her body shape is kickin', her attitude is great and her technique was good. All in all a good experience...

Misfit
02-17-06, 05:55
Tues. 12-1pm (better late than never)
I spotted Tiffany wearin a red top & blue jeans near the Superior. The pics taken by Enrique & Cres don't do her justice, upclose she looks very hot. However she wanted 0.60 for a CBJ & I had to pass as she walked away I realized it was her as I read the advertisement on the small of her back.

Instead I picked up a WSW named Lisa near Holt & Mills near the Kragen. She was wearin a red top, blue shorts, & white tennis shoes. She had long blond hair, skinny, & descent lookin. We found a safe place where she let me suck on her milky white tits. She then went down on me & gave me a BBBJTCWS as she suffered a gag reflex when my load went down the hatch. But she managed to swallow most of it, we got cleaned up & I drove her back. She gave good unrushed service & seemed to enjoy her work not to mention a good attitude which is always a plus. Sometimes good service can be found at a cheap price unlike my last experience with the "orange bang". Total cost=0.20 & Overall Rating:8

Misfit

Hizark21
02-17-06, 12:50
Do you have Lisa's ph#.....??

Thanks

Woohoo59
02-17-06, 17:08
I hit Holt at 7pm and cruised until about 8:30. There was several decent ladies out but none I was crazy about except for one really cute blonde I missed out on. The LE presence was zero and several mongers were being obvious in crowding around another thin young blonde whos been around lately.

I called Honey who I wrote about in my last report but she never called back. Anyone know the latest on her?

Then I called Tiffany, I had gotten her number from Enrique. She answered right away and seemed nice enough but was being less than cooperative on her pricing. I asked for a BJ and she said she wouldnt do anything for less that .80. Thanks anyway babe.

Then at 9pm I saw the hot blonde I'd missed earlier. She was dressed sexy in a pair of jeans without being obvious. She got right in with no problem and we were off. She was pleasant and had a great attitude. I offered 40 for a cbj and she asked if I couldnt give her any more. In light of her looks and attitude I agreed to give her 50 if she would be nice and not rush me. So we hit a good spot and she took care of business with a nice CBJ while I played with her tits and ass. No rushing and a good time. I'll be calling her again!

Her names Melody, shes from Florida and will be here untill the end of the month or so. Long blonde hair and a very pretty face. The face reminds of Mya/Ms. Anal from last summer. Melodys about 5'5 and has a pretty nice body with large B/small C cups. A bit of a belly but definately attractive overall. And the attitude sealed the deal. I've got digits for Seniors and regulars.

Score!

W Hunter
02-19-06, 04:28
Are most of the providers independant operators up there in Pomona? I will be up from San Diego and have reviewed some of your reports. It is MUCH more lively there than down here in San Diego, at least for street action in town. Guess, I have to study a map of your area. Also, I did not pick up on the best times to go trawling?

Thanks,
The W Hunter

Funfunfun69
02-19-06, 14:46
Are most of the providers independant operators up there in Pomona? I will be up from San Diego and have reviewed some of your reports. It is MUCH more lively there than down here in San Diego, at least for street action in town. Guess, I have to study a map of your area. Also, I did not pick up on the best times to go trawling?

Thanks,
The W HunterI am by no means an expert on this, but I'd guess that the majority of these girls are pimped. Not all, but most. Holt blvd is known as a day trip. If you cruise any later than 10pm, you are less likely to find any girls out.

But I was amazed that on friday around 10pm, in the rain, I saw 3 out and about. You never know.

Silver Tree
02-19-06, 19:26
Hey brothers, I have been lurking rather than posting of late but as usual I am on top of my game. Well I just have to make this post because quality is back.

On Friday I dated Ivy, most of you may know her on CL under a different name, cute as hell, very laid back and drug-free, long to-the-hip blonde hair and big 34C melons. $ and has very good attitude. She can evenly match up with our beloved Angel of 2005, very sweet and quite funny too. She works more on the western side of the track.

Okay, the main reason why I posted because I gotta ask if anyone had dated this hot brunette, petite little body just like Angel and Ivy w/ big boobs and short like 5-2. I saw this gal working on the eastern end of the usual track on Holt. I had just 1/2 second to glance over to check out her face, looks very young and have an almost European face, very pale. She was giving me the look, despite not much LE presence, I simply was drained from my session w/ Ivy on Friday. Wanted to pop a Vitamin V and go back, but don't want to deal w/ the usual headache and muscle aches that comes w/ it.

If any of you dated her, please share her stats and give me the chance to drool!!! Oh, this is around 2:30pm Sunday

Thanks

adultj
02-19-06, 19:59
Stopped by my favorite tanning place in Ontario yesterday. Met up with a Salvadorena. She was chubby, but she had a greta attitude. I charmed her with a little spanish and got a bbj, covered doggie, and ended with a hj. Not bad for .60/.40. She works on Fri/Sat.

Misfit
02-20-06, 06:40
Woohoo59, thanks for the info on Melody, she sounds like a good find.

Hizark21, I asked Lisa for her cell# but she didn't have one. She also felt uncomfortable giving me her home#. She did ask for my # but I have a rule to never give my number to SW's. She did mention she was going to be in the area so I hope to pick her up again.

Misfit

Cres Prophet
02-21-06, 13:52
I've been doing some work in the area of the track and took a few pics as I passed through on Friday afternoon. There wasn't much going on, but I bet it was probably pretty good that night.

I din't see anyone that I knew and I didn't have time to wait for the one girl to get off the phone to chat with her.

Socalasian
02-21-06, 14:12
Did you shoot that second picture with a wide angle lens?

Yikes!!

Happy Hunting!

Funfunfun69
02-21-06, 15:20
Be careful out there! LE was everywere on holt. Even saw 2 cars with flashing lights stopped. The coppers were out of their cars just standing there watching everyone passing by. This was around 10pm. I saw one SW run accross Holt so fast she could have been in the olympics. When I got up to her I saw a cop had pulled over a monger and had him lit up good. I guess the running SW got away and he didn't bother with her. Crazyest thing I ever saw.

GladHeAteHer
02-21-06, 15:53
Cruise down Holt last night around 8:30 and it was jumping. Mostly BSW's and most of them were decent looking, but BSW's are not my thing. I ended up running into a hot little WSW named Amanda. Reddish blonde almost down to her ass. Cute smile and nice c cups. I was excited. She quoted me $1.2 and I told her I do $1 and give her a tip if it was good. She agreed and we went off to the motel. She had a great personality and talked and was really into taking care of me. Overall, I think I might go back tonight. Appearance: 8 Effort: 8 Personality: 10

I have the digits if anyone wants to call. :)

Fairwinds
02-21-06, 18:08
Cruised Holt this morning from 10 AM to noon. Aside from one thirtyish blond WSW near BK at San Antonio and a slim BSW in a white coat and jeans in the same area, there didn't seem to be much action.

But just before noon, I saw a slim WSW wearing a denim mini-skirt. She had beautiful legs and was pretty. I saw her near Vine strolling the south side of Holt.

As I picked her up she said her name was Amanda and seemed sweet. But when we got to a safe side street and stopped, she spoiled everything by asking "it's not going to take you long, is it?"

Too bad for her. If she only knew that if she had been a little more sensuous and encouraging, it might have won her a regular. But because she put the pressure on, I will never pick her up again.

Ivel
02-21-06, 20:20
Hizark21, I asked Lisa for her cell# but she didn't have one. She also felt uncomfortable giving me her home#. She did ask for my # but I have a rule to never give my number to SW's. She did mention she was going to be in the area so I hope to pick her up again.

Misfit

She didn't feel comfortable giving you her home number and you have a rule not to give out your number. You end up with a standoff where neither one wins. You need to change your rule to make it work to your advantage. It's easy to do. Give it some thought.

Ivel

Cres Prophet
02-21-06, 20:52
I took a quick pass through Holt on the way home. Action was already starting to pick up. There was a WSW in the Ontario section that had desert camaflogue pants and wearing a black jacket. Did anyone get a name and number? I tried to get her attention at a few places, but she either missed my pulling over into a lot or she was picked up by someone else. Her face was nice and she had a pretty nice ass.

I saw another blonde and after getting a better look, I saw that it was Zoe. SHe was yelling on her phone about how she's not playing around, blah, blah, blah. Needless to say I didn't even stop to say hi to a chick that is doing her best to draw attention to herself.

Now, I didn't get a pic of this next girl, as she was picked up by someone is a burgandy F-150 at the hotel parking lot across from El Pollo Loco. This chick was a WSW, maybe 21years old, wearing a denim skirt, a pinkinsh top and pumps. She had the padded bra and the cutest face I have seen in a long time. Very nice. Her hair was a dark brown and when she walked she just made you want to cut across traffic to get to her first. If my description rings a bell woth someone, please send me her name and number.

I saw another WSW in the Indian Hill area. not that great looking, but theres a pic for you attached. She was definately giving "the look".

Silver Tree, I thought I saw the one brunette you were looking for, but she just turned out to be a hot girl heading to the bus stop down Ramona.

Silver Tree
02-21-06, 21:58
CP: I was in the area, just once though between 1:10-1:20pm this afternoon. I didn't see as much as you have but I did see that girl wearing the pink top, blondish and from far away looked a "little" like Paris Hilton.

As for that European-like hot brunette, I saw her working the Stater Brother last time I reported. I doubt she would work all the way to Ramona. And she is petite, slim at the waist, big bazoombas and pale. If I see her again even if I can't date her at the time, I will give her $20 to get her # :)

Cheers

Dirk Diggler
02-22-06, 03:02
that girl with the camouphlage pants is "sunshine". used to see her out on university out in Riverside. She also posts in CL (take a look now). I imagine she is quite expensive.

On another note, picked up this WSW, blonde, with yellow top, lots of facial freckles. Quoted me $70 for CBJ. I countered with $35 and she opened the door and got out.

The "long haired" street walker was out today around 4 pm, wearing pink pants and a black top.

I saw the most amazing, gorgeous brunette. Had tribal band tattoo across her right upper arm, was wearing a jean mini skirt and a short top. We made eye contact but she headed into the liquor store accross burger king, and I became uneasy and left. This however, would have been the prize of the day.

Anybody out there know any good providers that do ANAL? I am really looking for some GREEK love. Ahh, how I miss Ms.Anal from last summer. . . Oh well!!!

Happy hunting and be careful out there.

Dirk "the hung man" Diggler Ha ah HA!!!

GladHeAteHer
02-22-06, 17:47
I picked up the girl in the pink top and white pants that Silver Tree wentioned looked a little like Paris Hilton. That is Melody. She quoted me $60 for a BJ and I countered with $50. She agreed. I normally dont pay that much, but she is hot! On the way to finding a pot to do the deed we get to talking and I get to looking at her and I realize that I really want this chick. I ask her how much for everything and she quotes me $120, but that she already has a room and I wont have to spend money on that. Deal. It turns out aht she has rented a room at the Quality Inn by the airport. We go back to her room which is alot nicer than the dives that you would go to. We talk all the way there and it turns out that she is really cool. We get to her rod go upstairs and it just like I am out with a date. She lets me slowly undress her and this girl has a hell of a body on her. She takes her time doing everything and is totally unrushed. She does absolutely everything I ask for. I ask her if she does greek and she says she does. I am not really into it, so I didnt partake, she was plenty tight in the front. :) After we were done we actually sat around and made small talk for a few minutes before we left her room. i gave her a ride back to the track and got her digits and told her I would be talking to her again. Best experience I have ever had with a girl.

I have the digits if you want them.

Cres Prophet
02-22-06, 20:28
I posted a picture of a girl that was wearing only one boot a while back.
http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25894

I saw her again today and she found her other boot. I picked her up and I wish I hadn't. First thing she asks is if I have money because "no one has money today". That was the 1st flag and I should have kicked her out then.

We get a room, but I don't want to get it and she "has no ID". 2nd flag, I should have told her that I guess we need to part ways, but I wanted to see that ass from behind. Theres nothing in my car for her to touch or take, so I go to the office. I come back and the c**t is smoking in my car. I should have walked back and turned that room key back right then. I need to listen to myself more often.

In the room, I will say that the ass looks great and her A cup feels good. She starts in on the CBJ, which was barely ok, but before too long she asks if it taked me a long time to go. At this point I know it is going down hill fast and I had already given her the money when it was apparent that she wasn't going to run out the door or try and text someone the room number.

I didn't know how FAST it was going down hill until she says that she just started her period and that she has a tampon way up there so nothing will come out. I swear, if I was a violent person, I could have punched her in the face right then and there. Thats it. It 's over and I am not going to try and salvage it with a CBJ. I tell her forget it and the first thing she says is that she can't give me my money back, blah, blah, blah and it is apparent that the only way I am going to get it is by forcing her. I'm not about to hit her and I don't want a police domestic dispute called, so I tell her that I'm gone.

The money doesn't piss me off, so much as I'm pissed for not listening to those things that should have made me pass. I guess a reminder was in order and I payed for not listening to the inner voice. At least I haven't become lax on the rules for picking them up. Would have been worse to be picked up by the cops.

I can't imagine anyone having a good experience with this broad, so lets chalk it up to my taking one for the team. I saw some other chicks and I'll post another report about that later.

Air Cooled
02-22-06, 21:50
Cres P-

I don't think any of us would blame you for being tantalized by her ass. And speaking only for myself, I would have been very pissed as well. Albeit, I'd save the violence for a ho or pimp that made the first move toward that end.

Sorry for your experience ... but tell us that you didn't let her stay in the room!

AC

Cres Prophet
02-22-06, 23:27
Cres P-

I don't think any of us would blame you for being tantalized by her ass. And speaking only for myself, I would have been very pissed as well. Albeit, I'd save the violence for a ho or pimp that made the first move toward that end.

Sorry for your experience ... but tell us that you didn't let her stay in the room!

ACHell no. She had to go. She was smart enough to not to ask for a ride.

Cres Prophet
02-22-06, 23:59
Before my crap experience with Amber I saw several different girls.

I was heading up toward the airport and I'm waiting at a light when a red Chevy Impala pulls up next to me. The passenger window rolls down halfway and I'm looking at at someone waving HI to me. It was this chick:http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26147
She wasn't working and was heading somewhere with a friend. As I posted before, this chick had a great attitude and her friendliness just showed through again.

Silver Tree, remember how I said that I saw a girl heading to the bus stop down at Ramona, but she turned out to be just someone heading to the stop and not working? Well, I see her again today at about 1:15 walking past that bus stop to sit on the curb at a side street. I swing around and ask her if she needs a ride. She says yes and gets in. We chat some but there are a few things that I notice. The first is that her amazing chest is due to her bra being padded with hand towels. Her face looks to be 18 or so. I decide to not press about anything. It seems she was kicked out of her house and was with her boyfried and he kicked her out too. She had to be out there trying to make some cash. I just took her where she needed to go and didn't even ask about if she was working. She's not the chick you saw at Staters.

I also saw someone that looked a lot like Carmen the Librarian. I couldn't get around to find out for sure, but she was a ringer for her.

I saw another cute blonde WSW down near Benson. She was walking toward Mountain and passing a BSW with huge tits that was standing there trying to get picked up. The next thing I see is a bright blue Caddie with the bling rims cut across Holt and starts shouting at the two girls. A pimp trying to add to his stable. Both girls run across Holt to get away from this idiot. The cute blonde ends up holing up at A&W, bent down over a seat like she is crying. I saw her about 20 minutes later walking the track.

Outside that there were the misc BSW and a few other girls. I've attached what pics I managed to grab today.

Silver Tree
02-23-06, 02:09
CP:

Was that girl you saw at Ramona, brunette, petite and had a white sunglasses held up on her hair? That's not the one, the Euro one that is I saw over the weekend but hell I was there at the intersection when she was about to cross the road. She's got that white bulky jacket in her arms right? You're a true gentlemen for taking her back, though be careful, now that she knows she can hitch a ride from nice guy like you, she'll do it again. It's the game the pimp and hos all obey by, don't fall into their game.

I saw a blonde chick who doesn't look too happy walking eastward toward Mountain. She got wavy straight hair down to her chest I think. Very breezy walk not exuberant like that Paris Hilton look-alike just half block west of her.

I also saw those two gals you took picture of walking on the south side of Holt near the Ontario Inn. I had to pee at that time so I went into BK and ordered so fries to go!

Saw several cruisers on Holt, they drove pass these gals w/o making any signals. Simply being easy on them today or calm before the storm?

Careful out there, good weather are acoming and the ladies will be hitting the pavement.

Cheers

Webcams
02-23-06, 14:48
Before my crap experience with Amber I saw several different girls. Thanks for Keeping the life in this thread Both on the pictures and the reports Mongers like you make it worth reading the boards!

Funfunfun69
02-24-06, 00:35
On Wednesday I almost ran over the BSW with big tits that cres spoke about. She was getting a little to desparate to get picked up and came at me in the road.

Today I saw more WSW than black. One of them looked promising. She was wearing all camoflage clothing including a hat. I just couldn't tell how good she looked in the face because of the damn hat.

This around after 5pm.

There is a latina named Melissa posting on craigslist for our location.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ers/136459999.html

She used to post in Orange county a lot and got a really good review from a well known redbook monger. Might have to give her a try, although she's a little to skinny for my taste.

Hizark21
02-24-06, 16:50
Thinking of making another LA run after I am finished with my smog check. What is the best cruise times for Pomona. Also where do most of the sw's hang out on Holt...??

Silver Tree
02-24-06, 22:00
It's my turn, so I took one for the team. Dated Amanda, the cute girl-next-door blondie from Florida. Petite body, nice 34C melons (they are real and very soft and fluffy!), fitness butt (not bubble butt) and a outstanding attitude. She's the one w/ freckles on her.

But just like all good things, she's going back to Florida next Tuesday. I hope to date her again because of her cool personality and her soaking wet pussy ( I was doing something right!). That, and she wanted me to date her before she leaves.

All in all, not a supermodel but good enough for me.

Cheers

This is around 3:20pm at the same usual spot.

Joe Monger
02-25-06, 04:25
Thinking of making another LA run after I am finished with my smog check. What is the best cruise times for Pomona. Also where do most of the sw's hang out on Holt...??

Read the boards Seinfeld, err...Hizark. I'd call you a bunch of other names, all of which would be appropriate, but I don't want you whining again. I never thought I'd ever hate anyone on these boards more than Jackass 2004 but I was wrong. You win.

Joe

Mphelper909
02-26-06, 15:01
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/135482666.html

Here is Mya

Easy Rider 2
02-28-06, 17:33
Amen Joe

Cres Prophet
02-28-06, 22:30
Today, some freaking idiot was too busy looking at the Ho's, that he made a VERY WIDE right turn, and continued that turn (while looking over his shoulder) straight into the other lane and right into my car.

I tried swinging my car to the right, which reduced some of the damage and then the idiot in the white truck looked like he was going to pull over but then sped away. I followed some and his license plate will be going to the cops for a hit and run, just as soon as I get my insurance started tomorrow.

Enrique12
03-01-06, 00:29
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/135482666.html

Here is Mya

This posting has expired if you see it again let me know or give me a number or number that I can use to search.

Enrique12
03-01-06, 00:36
Today, some freaking idiot was too busy looking at the Ho's, that he made a VERY WIDE right turn, and continued that turn (while looking over his shoulder) straight into the other lane and right into my car.

I tried swinging my car to the right, which reduced some of the damage and then the idiot in the white truck looked like he was going to pull over but then sped away. I followed some and his license plate will be going to the cops for a hit and run, just as soon as I get my insurance started tomorrow.

Same experienced happened to me long ago but I was the one the hit the car infront of me when he did a sudden stop infront of me.
Good luck with that.

Funfunfun69
03-01-06, 01:13
Ahh man, that sucks!

Silver Tree
03-01-06, 14:54
The main thing is you're alright! I dated a couple hot chicks in the past and they all said they have had caused more than a dozen of car accidents in the past because drivers were checking them out and/or trying to make dangerous manuver to get to them before anyone else does.

CP, there are traffic cams on Holt & San Antonio, Mountain and Central. If this happened within a block of these intersections, this guy who bailed on you will get tracked down pretty fast.

But just in case we cover all the bases. There's a chance the guy who fled may be an undercover who made a boo-boo. Undercover Pigs love to drive white trucks, if this is the case, then the you can be sure they will cover their track and you're case will go unsolved.

Be well

Speed Racer X
03-01-06, 15:02
This posting has expired if you see it again let me know or give me a number or number that I can use to search.Doh!, I had the page open and when I was getting the number my browser crashed. I only got to see 323 and Mya befor I lost it. I would appricate it if someone could give it to me. -Thanks

Cres Prophet
03-01-06, 20:06
Doh!, I had the page open and when I was getting the number my browser crashed. I only got to see 323 and Mya befor I lost it. I would appricate it if someone could give it to me. -Thanks
I looked at that link when it was first posted. It wa some chick, whose name wasn't Mya and it wasn't the Mya from last summer.

Was there another chick named Mya that we missed out there?

Cres Prophet
03-01-06, 20:13
Well, before I had someone smash into my car, it was looking to shape up nicely with the amount of SW action that was hitting the ground at about 4:30. It was mostly BSW that I saw and most had plenty of junk in the trunk.

There was one that had a short flimsy red skirt that would keep blowing up to show her entire ass off. Too bad her ass was so huge and she was only so so looking.

I took some pics, but my scouting was cut short chasing after the guy that hit me. It kind of took the fun out of it all, otherwise I would have hung around to get some more, better pics.

Baldy Cruiser
03-01-06, 20:47
Cres,

Love your pics. Keep up the good work.

Baldy

Rj2008
03-02-06, 02:47
=]

hthxghehryhrst

BigBadLou305
03-02-06, 05:23
cres i lov bsw's every time u put one up im gonna say "u the man"

Misfit
03-02-06, 06:20
Saw a white blond girl at the bus stop near the 7-11 near Ramona but she was just waiting for the bus. Drove down the track heading east & noticed no SW's were nowhere to be found. As soon as I hit Vine I found out why, there was a LE checkpoint where there were checking driver licenses. On the southside they had a few cars seized in an abandoned parking lot. Luckily when they checked my ass there was no passanger with me at the time. Alot of bacon in the area so I just got the hell out of there.

Ivel, you may have a point maybe I will change my rule.

Misfit

Woohoo59
03-02-06, 08:24
Today, some freaking idiot was too busy looking at the Ho's, that he made a VERY WIDE right turn... right into my car...

...then the idiot in the white truck looked like he was going to pull over but then sped away.

Who you calling an idiot?!

Oh, he he! Must have been some OTHER idiot in a white truck.

Seriously though, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that happened. I hope you have a decent insurance company to deal with. Dont get me started on Farmers, those schmucks charge premium prices and provide discount rate service. The one time I had to make a claim on Farmers after being rear ended they made me jump through hoops to get the money they owed me. Soon afterward I changed to AAA. I've never filed a claim with AAA and hope to never have to but in case I ever should I'd expect to get much better service than I got from the chumps at Farmers. I've heard bad things about Allstate as well. In any case good luck with that.

Migrant One
03-02-06, 20:01
Hit holt early, around 9:45 am from Garey to Euclid. saw two very goodlooking BSW about a mile west of euclid. I went past to Euclid and returned. By that time a cop had pulled over and was talking to them. One was very hot so I cruised for another 1/2 hour, but the cop had them the entire time.

Saw him taking their pic, and at the end they were looking up and down Holt like they were waiting for someone (maybe the cop told them to leave the street).

Other than that, nada.

Lurking Fan
03-03-06, 02:23
I looked at that link when it was first posted. It wa some chick, whose name wasn't Mya and it wasn't the Mya from last summer.

Was there another chick named Mya that we missed out there?

I think the pic was of mollythai but I could be wrong. Definitely wasn't the blonde Mya.

Cres Prophet
03-03-06, 02:25
I think the pic was of mollythai but I could be wrong. Definitely wasn't the blonde Mya.
That jogged my memory. That's who it was.

Webcams
03-03-06, 11:27
I've never filed a claim with AAA and hope to never have to but in case I ever should I'd expect to get much better service than I got from the chumps at Farmers. I've heard bad things about Allstate as well. In any case good luck with that.I have Allstate; They charge alot but seem reliable, I have had problems with AAA in the past, I know most Insurance companys these day's don't want to pay anything and if any claim is made the rates go up. Sometimes your better of not making a claim if you can get it fixed yourself. One thing I wanted to point out is Coverage Level, Just think for a minute if you have the 15K minimum which alot of people have, If you hit me your coverage doesn't fully cover you, Ask about Higher limits 100-300K for lease is normal and gives you more coverage for a little bit more. Good accident with a nice car or two can be very pricey. Just throwing that out there most of your nut is spent with the basic from there it doesn't go up much. Never forget Uninsured Motorist Coverage, With so many illegals and assholes without insurance it is Mandatory coverage in So Cal. Make sure you by high enough coverage to reimburse you for a total loss.

I pay over 7K in Insurance to 2 companys for commercial and regular and they will raise you rate for Anything , I repeat ANYTHING they can.
Basically your 3 factors are Driving Record What you Drive and where you live
Then the amount of miles driven yearly, the less driven the less charged normally 10-12 K is a good base rate, Your Occupation, 21st century requires professional certificate for engineer doctor whatever. Good Luck and don't forget to Pay those premiums, Whatever you do don't get me started on Workers Comp That is some Sick Shit !

James D 2004
03-03-06, 14:03
let me cheer you up.

Remember what I did last summer?

One day I was coming home driving fast in a toll road without any other traffic. I was in a trance with a smile on my face. I got a ticket, totally careless, I left my mind in the motel.

You know when CHP comes out, there are everywhere all the time to meet the county budgets. I got a ticket the next day. It was totally dirty. It was a large circular ramp dropping deep down. CHP was hiding in the narrow shoulder under the wall. I actually stepped on the gas because I was never caught inside a ramp. It should be too dangerous for CHP to do that. But he did. That was 10 am on a toll road. That guy is really desperate for tickets.

I didn't thought about it. Most likely it's about to go to traffic school, again, and hook up with chicks of all ages who like fast cars, bad boys. And add one point on my record, it's about time too.

But I already have one point too recent to qualify for traffic school. Then add two more points. It's not too bad. The south OC price is the same as SGV price anyway. So I can drive less and less fast. I point from walking is a good incentive.

Then the insurance company rejected me during renewal. They could have simply increased the premiums but kicked me out instead. I have to find another company, easy.

The online quotes is rather good now. In the past the agencies use that sort of system to get quotes. Now they just make the system available to the users. The good thing is that, you know what they have on your driving records. And since the records are in chaoics, what they see is my recent 3 points. Of course I have more in my history.

For the amount of 3 party coverage, the minimum is OK for many. It doesn't matter if you slam into several Porshe at once full of passengers. If you don't have enough assert like a $500 K house, it's not cost effective for them to hire a lawyer to sue you to recover the money. So it's almost a no brainer to cover for under insured drivers for little.

As for mileage, I also thinks the lesser the better, but I think they also estimate the mileage of your car using that, so it's higher cost to cover collision.

It's premature to tell you all that, as I'm still one point from walking. But I'll get out of that situation before summer.

Bluey2
03-03-06, 15:39
Try http://www.ticketassassin.com/ and go for the trial by written declaration. Worked for me.

Lurker Bear
03-03-06, 18:43
I want to start off my thanking the mongers here for giving the appropriate amount of info. I RTFF before venturing out to your area and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of tail walking the streets.

On Sunday of last week, I saw a cute little blondie walking around looking for someone to give her a ride. Twice was I unlucky enough to come up on her just as she was getting into another car.

Around 9 p.m. I found myself in the perfect position. She hoped in and we were away. Name is Melody and she really is a good-looking girl, especially in this game.

Anyway, found a place to park and we agreed on .4 to have her bobbing for nuts. Great skills and technique. Even with the jacket I found myself thinking of baseball so I wouldn't fire too quickly.

James D 2004
03-03-06, 21:04
Try http://www.ticketassassin.com/ and go for the trial by written declaration. Worked for me.
It was 3 tickets too late for me. I took 101 instead of 5 up north last year and I regreted it at King's county I think. It's too dangerous to catch really fast drivers at 5 but cops are sitting there waiting for revenue to come in at King's. But last year there was a cut, everything is in chaos, they even can't give me the notice on time. I'm sure if I do that they cannot catch up on the paper work.

While the law code can be checked, I won't easily believe all in that site, giving them $25 next time. Say if you cotest, they will still offer you traffic school if you lose. I have enough tickets, pissed off the judge by my own original mail in response before, banned once, appeared in court, being adviced by lawyers on the phone, attended enough traffic school, that there is little defense on a laser gun, especially if my speed is over 90 on 65 limit. In addition, they always drop a few miles on me as a loyal customer. Say if I get 2 points on a ticket I will be banned and they will never get me back again. Say last time the guy checked my record and gave me 80. It was more like 90 as I stepped heavy on the gas going into the ramp.

On the contrary, from traffic school, cops aren't too keen on attending court in person. If people contest that means that is not a good ticket. My impression is that they do that as part of their duty. They put the court day on their diary. They can forget about it. Paying them $200 overtime on their off days to attend court isn't practical. Can you schedule court days according to a cop's off days? $200 in socal isn't enough incentive for a cop to give up their off day.

Webcams
03-03-06, 22:51
If you don't have enough assert like a $500 K house, it's not cost effective for them to hire a lawyer to sue you to recover the money. Damn JD Where do you live? Most houses run around 3-5K in the valley with Condos starting at the low end of that, One problem is they can sue you not for what you have now but get a judgment against future earnings as well as wage garnishments too! Damn Lawyers will take everything they can, the only way out is to really have nothing like a minimum wage job and no assests, but if someone fit's into this category they should not drive, or exist in my opinion HA HA. As far as CHP Goes I don't think they should enforce shit on Toll Roads, It's a pay to play deal let them dick around on the public highways worrying about people with tinted windows, I got 3 of those last year all written off by the sheriffs because they weren't dark enough. Still cost me the Inspection fees, 2-3 After mongering, Guess theres not enough blood in the brain after blowing a nut to see the pigs. Fear Not Triple A with a gun is there to help us should our cars break down to bad they can't do shit about getting traffic to move.

James D 2004
03-04-06, 00:44
Webcam, do you know what you are talking about? Do you live in a 3-5K house? In Laguna beach, in the sand?

An entry level house in my area is more like $700 K. But look at top of your page, it's Pomona. So I take $200 K off.

The price is irrelevant. For most people the bank owns most of the house. If you have over $100 K of equity in the house, sure you need to protect it.

If your insurance is $50 K short of the damage you caused, how much it cost them to hire a lawyer to recover that? Future earnings is not irrelevant. If you need to pay $100 K in future earnings, you may just as well go underground.

In no way I'm offering legal advice. I can only calculate my coverage - that I can slam into a row of porshe full of passangers.

I really meant that the minimum is OK for many [here]. I delibrately dropped here because otherwise it just sound like Webcam. Many can cruise for many hours after work, that means single, perhaps young in a not so big house, may be living with parents too. Say how much asset does a adult website webmaster has, whose members aren't willing to pay up? Many cars I have seen are ready to be impounded with no regrets. And what's LE's favorite johns to bust? They just look at me and my car and don't bother. There are many easy fish to catch with no effort at all.

Webcams
03-04-06, 13:34
Webcam, do you know what you are talking about? Do you live in a 3-5K house? In Laguna beach, in the sand?No I don't Live In LB, Wish I did, but in the valley the median price is 5K for a house 3 for a condo, and a decent house in a nice are runs 750k+ Location Location Location and everyones definition of decent is varied. I myself am looking at Vegas Strip Condos for a second home; you find me a beach front house for 3-5K I'll get your downpayment in 24 Hours though that's for sure :)

Cres Prophet
03-06-06, 22:05
I passed through at about 2:15 and I dind't see anyone.

I swing back through again 10 minutes later and someone must have pulled up the black Ho Mobile. There was a group of about 6 BSW that were working their way from San Antonio toward Benson.

At about 2:30, LE started to come and warn the girls. I didn't have the time to stay to see if LE was going to make a show, in force. I took a few pics, but only have 2 worth posting. One of the BSW is a girl that I said had her whole ass showing in a previous post. Again, too bad it wasn't worth looking at.

Dirk Diggler
03-06-06, 23:25
I saw the Black BSW bus pull in. I was lucky enough to pick up the only WSW in the group. Jean Miniskirt and short top. Whole ass checks were showing, much like the bsw that was not worth looking at. Quoted me $80 for FS, countered with $60---she said "no". Offered $40 for CBJ and she accepted. We pulled into a vacant parking lot. She checked in with her pimp on the phone. "Got a $40 date", she said and described exactly where we were. That kind of made me nervous. He said "Try to get some more (money)!" That really made me scared!!!

Pulled out my little guy, and she started with very, very nice CBJ. Enthusiastic as hell. I pulled that mini to unveil a fat white ass that I squeezed, and spanked while she sucked hard. Even after I had cum, she kept on sucking and I kept on playing. She showed me her **** and her lips were very nice!!!

Member #5046
03-07-06, 12:47
On Monday afternoon I saw a tall WSW short hair wears alot of make up and and applys it well. She was wearing jeans and high heels.I couldn't get to her and then she vanished. then I saw her again in the early evening she changed to a short white dress wow those legs looked good . But I never did get to her does anyone have info on her.I have seen her before over the last couple weeks . But she was sure looking good yesterday.

Cres Prophet
03-08-06, 01:02
Holt was pretty dead. I don't know if it was the threat of rain or LE pressure. WHen I first hit Holt, I saw a truck being impounded, a cruiser at the hotel across from El Pollo and a cycle cop catch a girl the second she stepped from Montclair into Ontario. Maybe it was the cops.

The first girl I saw was the one that the cycle cop stopped. He talked to her for all of about 1 minute and then she started to walk back to Montclair. I saw her a while later in Ontario. She was wearing a denim skirt, black boots and looking pretty good from behind. I finally got a good look at her. Pictures are attached; look for ButterFace-x.jpg.

Now I don't have a picture of the next girl, but she was the finest looking girl I have seen on Holt. Or at least I think she was as I only saw her briefly. She was wearing pumps that made her ass and legs look incredible, black mini-skirt, short brown hair with highlights. She had a nice large B or small C cup and her face was so damn cute. This was west of Benson, before Vernon. She disappeared before I could swing around and it was no suprise as there were like 3 cars pulling over for her. Made me think of that line in Kill Bill 2 where Bud says something like "now isn't that the finest piece of pussy that you ever seen". I cruised that area off and on for about an hour hoping to find her again. If anyone knows who she is or how to reach her, please send me a PM with details.

Off and on I would see the occaisonal BSW or LSW, but that was pretty rare. Girl traffic was down and then LE disappeared. Guess they did their job for the day.

Woo-Hoo, this part is for you:
I'm getting ready to leave the area and I see a tight ass in jeans walking in the Stater parking lot. I pull in and she has a tight white, tit hugging top on covering that nice C cup. I get closer and she is pretty with long dark hair. She smiles, I pull over and she hops in. She says her name is Alicia (she pronounced it Alicie-ee-a). I wanted to get a picture, but I didn't want to piss her off by snapping one w/o asking, so I ended up forgetting when done. She was .50 for CBJ, which is about .1 more than I'll usually pay, but I was hypnotized by that chest, pretty face and her great attitude. Short story is that after like 20 minutes, I couldn't nut and I let her off the hook.

She says that she is leaving back for DC tomorrow, but she'll give me the number of one of her friends who can take care of me "instead of you having to look for a good girl". She give me the number and I ask what the girls name is. She says that she has several, but that she is going by Melody right now. I think its that same girl whos number you gave me. She said that she was extremely cute. I checked and the number is different, but it may be the same Melody.
Then she says to tell her that Honey referred me. Yep, it has to be the same chick you saw, as she perfectly matched your description. If she had said her name was Honey earlier, I would have probably ponied up the money and banged her somewhere. Oh well.

Funfunfun69
03-08-06, 01:17
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26415

Is that the abomidable snow woman? LOL

I saw her too. I was out there after 5pm.

Saw a pretty damn good looking latina for a change. She was wearing jeans and a white belt I believe. Didn't see her again after the next pass through.

Cres Prophet
03-08-06, 02:11
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26415

Is that the abomidable snow woman? LOL

I saw her too. I was out there after 5pm.

Saw a pretty damn good looking latina for a change. She was wearing jeans and a white belt I believe. Didn't see her again after the next pass through.
I just report them. They all can't be hot, even if I wish they were.

Webcams
03-08-06, 11:53
I just report them. They all can't be hot, even if I wish they were.
Wow; Now she's scary ! Where is LE ?

Cres Prophet
03-08-06, 20:20
Now I don't have a picture of the next girl, but she was the finest looking girl I have seen on Holt. Or at least I think she was as I only saw her briefly. She was wearing pumps that made her ass and legs look incredible, black mini-skirt, short brown hair with highlights. She had a nice large B or small C cup and her face was so damn cute. This was west of Benson, before Vernon. She disappeared before I could swing around and it was no suprise as there were like 3 cars pulling over for her. Made me think of that line in Kill Bill 2 where Bud says something like "now isn't that the finest piece of pussy that you ever seen". I cruised that area off and on for about an hour hoping to find her again. If anyone knows who she is or how to reach her, please send me a PM with details.
OK, I passed through Ontario briefly and I made a run to see if I might see the chick that I posted about. I was lucky, I did see her. I pulled over and she almost walked by. I called out to her and she came to the window. For starters, she is every bit as cute as I thought, but her tits are smaller that I first thought. I know, as I felt them as a LE check before she would speak.

I was across the streety from Staters on Holt(I know, horrible area to stop at, but I didn't want to lose her). She leans in for the LE feel and I can see theres nothing beneath that sweater and her ass looked so nice as the breeze was blowing the skirt up. She says she's $ for half & half. and to pick her up in the Stater parking lot. My first thought was that LE would be waiting for me, but them I remembered her from another time and I missed her then too. Either way, I missed her in the Stater lot as another car pulled behind me a few rows and she ended up getting in that car. Dammit.

I have a picture, but it sucks compared to most and I normally wouldn't post it, but I want one of you mongers to fill in details of who she is and whats the experience with her like.

Best Tx Monger
03-08-06, 21:47
Don't give up on that girl ! I wanna see her azz ! LOL

I also like butterface jpg's, man she is so hot ! I would have done her in a hearbeat, quality here in Dallas is not as great as in your fine city.

You are one lucky guy, thanks for the pics and keep up the great post.

Funfunfun69
03-08-06, 22:57
I just report them. They all can't be hot, even if I wish they were.No worries, you more than made up for it with that next pic, even if it was slighty blury. She looks of the caliber of girl I saw walking east of stator bros the other day. The girl was white and suddenly went into the bar...I think the name is Karina's. I should of followed.

What nationality is this girl? She looks black but it's hard to tell for sure.

Cres Prophet
03-09-06, 01:15
No worries, you more than made up for it with that next pic, even if it was slighty blury. She looks of the caliber of girl I saw walking east of stator bros the other day. The girl was white and suddenly went into the bar...I think the name is Karina's. I should of followed.

What nationality is this girl? She looks black but it's hard to tell for sure.Thats how bad the picture is. She's a total hotty WSW. This chick is Smoking Hot. She deserved that capital S & H.

Misfit
03-09-06, 06:06
3/8 Wed. 12:30pm
I picked up a WSW named Cece with blond shoulder length hair near Holt & Benson. She was wearin a black top, blue jeans, & black boots as she got in we did the touch test as I felt up her 36dd tits. We went to a safe place where she let me play with her big tits but wanted more $ to let me suck on them, I passed. Then she took her gum out of her mouth & placed it ontop of the car console. She then gave me an average CBJ, I told her to suck harder but she was too laid back. She also has a tatoo on the small of her back, she complained her jaw was getting tired so she finished me off with a HJ. I got cleaned up then she put the gum back in her mouth & I dropped her off by Mountain. Total cost=0.45 & Overall Rating:6

Misfit

Cres Prophet
03-09-06, 19:26
thursday. 3:00pm.
I think we all know that Montclair cops don't tread lightly with the SW. I see three different SW get the shortest talk ever from the police. Do the girls leave the area? Nope, I see them walking that same area no less than 5 minutes after the cops talk to them; and I don't mean walking away, they were walking their track. These chicks are walking the shortest track in montclair at that. It seems suspicious a bit.

I'm leaving them alone as that towing place on Brooks has 3 flatbeds sitting outside ready to roll. I see them pulling away a beat up white truck and just a bit later I see them with a SUV. I don't know if they were mongers or not. This might be nothing, but I'm putting it out there for you all.

Ontario area was dead as the only action I saw were 2 LSW that LE was dealing with. LE wasn't out in force, but where they were, they were all over the SW. I was hoping to catch that chick I've managed to miss these last few days. Another time, it will have to be.

Speck
03-09-06, 21:39
3/8 Wed. 12:30pm
I picked up a WSW named Cece with blond shoulder length hair near Holt & Benson. She was wearin a black top, blue jeans, & black boots as she got in we did the touch test as I felt up her 36dd tits. We went to a safe place where she let me play with her big tits but wanted more $ to let me suck on them, I passed. Then she took her gum out of her mouth & placed it ontop of the car console. She then gave me an average CBJ, I told her to suck harder but she was too laid back. She also has a tatoo on the small of her back, she complained her jaw was getting tired so she finished me off with a HJ. I got cleaned up then she put the gum back in her mouth & I dropped her off by Mountain. Total cost=0.45 & Overall Rating:6

Misfit

CECE often posts on Inland Empire CL.

Misfit
03-10-06, 06:30
Hey Cres, your pic MontclairSW-1 is actually Cece. When I picked her up she was wearin the same boots & jacket, she almost forgot the jacket in my car after she took it off during the deed. Had to remind her after I dropped her off. Damn too bad she wasn't wearin the same demin skirt in your pic when I picked her up.

Speck, yeah it's her all right I should have known she advertises on CL when she quoted me 0.60 for the CBJ. No way I was going to pay that much. I wanted to suck on those huge melons but perhaps next time.

Misfit

Silver Tree
03-10-06, 16:45
TGIF my fellow monger!

I had the pleasure to boink Cece about 3 months back when she was working in Pomona between St Paul and Reservoir. Although she has an average look but she is quite orgasmic when we do the deed in the motel room.

In that session she asked me to be on top of her after a very sloppy and eye-pleasing cbj, just 3 minutes into the deed (don't want to brag but I was quite good that day technique wise!) where she started to rub here clit vigorously and asked me to keep doing what I am doing. Couple seconds later she led out few loud moans then gasped. I knew she wasn't faking because decause when she convulsed and can feel her pussy tightening and her legs wrapped tightly around my hip.

She told me she's now "loose as a noodle", she then turned around and got into doggie-style and raised her ass in the air. While I pound that nice cherry-shaped butt her friend called and she answered while we're doing it. Normally this would be a turn off but it turned out to be the sexiest moment because I decided to pound her harder and faster while she's talking and she enjoyed it so much that she was groaning and moaning while still on the phone and she actually rushed her friend to hang up so she can back herself into me. That moment was so sexy I stopped pumping and let her fuck me and I came real good.

When I withdrew, she was laying flat on the bed and very lazy to get up. If I was on vitamin V then, I would pay her another $60 to bang her silly again!

Overall, the experince was a 10 for $. If you like a BBW, she's definitely worth a shot. though I must emphasize, if you bargain w/ a SW, 99% they'll rush you or give you the attitude as soon as they have your cash. If you're nice and give them what they want (reasonable of course and not stupid or naive), then they will actually enjoy the session. That was my first and only session w/ Cece. I called her 3 weeks after to arrange another session, though she answered but I think she was going through some problems w/ her pimp and was not in a good mood. 2nd rule in dating SWs, never date them when they are in a foul mood, so I passed.

Cheers

Best Tx Monger
03-10-06, 21:24
Thanks for all the pics, you guys have an awesome forum in your city. The hits just keep coming ! Keep 'em cumming !

Best Tx Monger
03-10-06, 21:33
These chicks are walking the shortest track in montclair at that. It seems suspicious a bit.

This is starting to hit a familiar chord and tune ! LE decoys will walk back and forth in the same area and not move.

They can't control EVERYTHING around them but the smaller the area walks on, the MORe control they have of the situation. Plus they set up cameras and there are cops set at various viewing positions.

This would not be obvious to a newbie but to someone that has spent more then a minute or two on this sport will !!! Your doing awesome Prophet, better safe then sorry.

From the sounds of it, I would stake the area and just go park where there are alot of cars so that you do not stand out and watch the prey at work ! That is where you learn the most !!!

Woohoo59
03-14-06, 10:44
Monday Night 3-13-06

Cruised Holt a few times about 9-9:15pm. There was about 3 fairly good looking BSW's, a LSW and a W/LSW out but the Ontario LE started making a presence and they all promptly dissapeared.

They must have moved toward Montclair because on my way back from dinner about 10:15pm the Montclair LE was doing the same thing. Ontario was still empty. And that brings me to the second part of my review. I think we all know the great feeling of a good meal after a good lay; with that in mind heres some food for thought:

When your out cruising Holt for carnal pleasure and that other bodily urge strikes you may want to try a good Thai place I found nearby. Its called the Mix Bowl Cafe; its a Thai noodle and barbecue place on Indian Hill just north of Holt. Address is 1520 Indian Hill. I've been eating at this place for a while now and they have good food at modest prices (most entrees average about 5-7 dollars) plus the place is clean; not the dumpy joint you might expect for the area. Its a take out/casual sit down restaurant. They offer a number of spicy dishes if your so inclined. And they're open late till 2am every night. So there ya' go.

Silver Tree
03-14-06, 16:26
Ditto Woohoo, I go to the Mixed Bowl every week, though not for a pit stop after mongering, mostly for a late lunch (I don't eat breakfast). Sometimes if I decide to go to De Javu late at night, I would make my way to the restaurant afterward (no point getting humped on by strippers on a full stomach!). My favorite entry is their noodle, I think it's #32 or something. It's got their famous BBQ pork, couple of shrimps, you can have it either w/clear soup or dry. While you're their, also order their Thai ice tea, very fulfilling and sweet.
Their beef fried rice is also very good too. I usually rotate between these two dishes. The waitresses there are very friendly if they remember you.

As for mongering, doing my taxes right now, no time to play around!

Cheers

Funfunfun69
03-15-06, 00:09
Thanks for the suggestion on the eatin. Looks like the place does okay on their health inspections too. http://lapublichealth.org/rating/ratedetail.cfm

You know, LE has really been making a mess of holt lately. It has really been slim pickens everytime I cruise down there.

Silver Tree
03-15-06, 19:36
I took one for the team, so to speak. Hell, I had the best doggie style fuck since Angel with this hot WSW that Crest reported about a week back.

Let me tell you, despite not having much of the titties, she makes up with her orgasms and the moaning and groaning. She is truly into it. $ for 1/2 and 1/2, but I stepped up to the plate and asked if she does greek and she does, so it's $$ altogether. With a fine ass like hers, it's well worth money.

We go at it for 10 minutes doggie on hole #1, then we go another 10 minutes on hole #2. Her ass feels so good that I keep holding back my orgasm by thinking about Janet Reno (works everytime!). Finally, after 25 minutes of non-stop action, I got on top and finished inside her.

She has a pretty face, she's young, she told me she's 22 from SF. Not much of makeup, pale skin, dyed hair in a bit reddish, short hair. Smells are decent overall. but man oh man, those pussy, ass and butt cheeks are to die for, she had two orgasms, one vaginal and one anal, and all throughout the session, she was bumping back to me (she's fucking me) and non stop groaning and moaning.

At the end, I couldn't even walk because my knees are, embarassingly - weak from 30 minutes of doggie. I am bathing in the glory right now as I type this. This happens around 2:20pm near Superior.

Since Crest took the time to take the pic and share with the board w/ her info, I will have Crest PM me and give him her #. Please forgive me for showing bias. Once CP tried her, then I will let CP pass on her contact info to those he feel comfortable passing onto. With a great fuck like her, it's understandable if we kept her to ourselve!!!

Cheers (CP, PM me ok)

Misfit
03-16-06, 06:26
Mon. 3/13 1:00pm
I picked up a BSW named Lady near Holt & Mountain, she was wearin a pink sweat shirt, pink pants, & black tennis shoes. She had short dark hair & was light skined with a nice little ass on her. We found a safe spot where she let me suck on her perky tits. She agreed to give me a BBBJ while I squeezed her ass but told me not to CIM. So she finished me off with a long hard HJ as I nutted all over her hand. We got cleaned up & I agreed to drop her off down by Ramona near the Jack in the Box since she kept telling me she was hungry. She wasn't much of a looker but she got the job done. Total cost=0.20 & Overall Rating:5

Misfit

Misfit
03-16-06, 06:52
Wed. 3/15 12:00pm
I picked up a hot sexy WSW named Amanda near Holt & Mountain, she was wearin a sky blue top, short denim mini-skirt, & stripper high heels. She had short red hair & a pair of long sexy legs. She hopped in & made me put my hand down her shirt to feel her small perky tits. She told me 1/2 and 1/2 would cost 1.00 but I only wanted head so she quoted me 0.60 but I talked her down to less $. She made me stop by the liquor store to buy some trojans since she told me she doesn't do anything without a rubber. When she finally came back she had some snacks with her & the box of rubbers as she directed me to a safe place. She gave good CBJ while I squeezed her tight ass. Then she finished me off with a nice HJ while I rubbed her sexy silky smooth legs. Got cleaned up & dropped her off by Starbucks. She is by far the best lookin SW I have seen on the track, only downside is she kept rushing me to finish but then again I always try to get the most time out of my experiences. Total cost=0.40 & Ratings: Looks=10+, Attitude=7, Service=7.

Misfit

Cres Prophet
03-17-06, 13:49
Sting on Wednesday in Pomona.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3610612

Police arrest seven in prostitution sting

POMONA - Six women and one girl were arrested Wednesday evening during a police operation aimed at cutting down on prostitution.

The operation, titled "weed and seed," utilized officers from the Pomona Police Department Vice Unit between the hours of 6 p.m. to midnight. The operation was conducted along East Holt Avenue, according to a police statement.

Those arrested included Pomona residents Elizabeth Villegas, Fatith Case, Lanette Davis and Diane Gardner as well as Brenda Robins of Rialto and Maria Maurrell of San Dimas, the statement said.

The juvenile's name was not released. All suspects were arrested on suspicion of soliciting for prostitution. In addition, the juvenile was arrested for having an outstanding warrant out for her arrest.

-- Jannise Johnson, (909) 483-9318

Cres Prophet
03-17-06, 16:29
I took one for the team, so to speak. Hell, I had the best doggie style fuck since Angel with this hot WSW that Crest reported about a week back.

Since Crest took the time to take the pic and share with the board w/ her info, I will have Crest PM me and give him her #. Please forgive me for showing bias. Once CP tried her, then I will let CP pass on her contact info to those he feel comfortable passing onto. With a great fuck like her, it's understandable if we kept her to ourselve!!!

Cheers (CP, PM me ok)I hooked up with the chick that Silver Tree identified from my bad photo. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26440

She goes by the name Star and I have to say that I hope this chick hangs out in the area for a while. Well worth the time and effort to find her and I appreciate Silver Tree passing me the info. I didn't take the pictures that are attached, but you can see her for yourself. I think she looks better in person than her pictures. She has a great attitude and thats always a huge plus.

Ritchey Rich
03-17-06, 16:37
Looks good to me. Wish we had that kind of talent in the Santa Clarita area.

I hooked up with the chick that Silver Tree identified from my bad photo. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26440

She goes by the name Star and I have to say that I hope this chick hangs out in the area for a while. Well worth the time and effort to find her and I appreciate Silver Tree passing me the info. I didn't take the pictures that are attached, but you can see her for yourself. I think she looks better in person than her pictures. She has a great attitude and thats always a huge plus.

Silver Tree
03-17-06, 18:43
Crest is right on about her, she looks 10X sexier in person and is very energetic. Unless you're on vitamin V or C or L, you won't even last 5 minutes with her. She loves doggie and she will back up into you and screw you good. And she offers greek too. Ahhhh that asshole feels so good the image from Wednesday still lingers in my mind and I don't mean my big brain!

TGIF

GladHeAteHer
03-20-06, 15:05
Well, I went crusiing down Holt on Friday. Wasnt sure what I was going to run into with the threat of rain looming, but I scored big time. Saw this cute little spinner with auburn blonde hair about 5'0" tall and I made a quick U turn and picked her up. She ended up looking hotter up close than she did from far away. Turns out her name is Ivy. Not sure if it is the same one that Silver was talking about earlier, but this Ivy is smokin' hot. We agree on $ and go and get a room. She undresses and reveals this very nice body. She looks healthy, not fat, and has these amazing breasts. They are full C's and they are so perky you would think they are fake, but I can assure you they are not.

The sex was amazing. She took it from every position and gave a servicable CBJ.

It turns out that she posts on craigslist in the IE. Search Britney Star and you will find her.

Highly recommended.

Member #1036
03-20-06, 19:19
Coming back from my weekly Mx trip..not TJ.... and was still horney at 7 am so I decided to cruise Holt.

Saw this chunky asian, drove down to a auto repair near Central and parked and waited for her to come to me. Rolled down window and said you got .40 and then jumped in and did the CBJ for about 2 min and then as per my request HJ to finish. Kind of sweet girl and if had more time may try againl.

No digits but said starts around 6 am.

Silver Tree
03-21-06, 02:30
Gladheateher:

Yes, that's the Ivy I dated about a month ago, also on a Friday! She's very charming and humorous and of course she's very cute w/ long hair and those boobs. I didn't bother to ask her to take off her cloths then because the motel we're in were freezing cold and the heater was down. She's got that tiny piercing above her upper left lip, very sexy like a beauty mark.

She does go by Britney Star on CL, she's much cuter in person. She's very clean, not a drug user (I asked) and based in Riverside. She occasional come out to Holt.

Humm, what is it about about gals that goes by the name Star or something like that. Beside Ivy, there's that Star both me and Crest dated (seperately of course!) and a one-timer, a taller Star, dirty blonde, a little thick but nice heart-shaped ass who walked Pomona about 4 months ago, she said she normally work Century but was on probation. All these Star(s) are just so freaking hot and all of them are into doggie-style.

Because it was bitter cold, so I wasn't able to fully enjoy my date w/ Ivy a month ago. The Star I met last week is a freak in bed, and sexy/cute as hell, not to mention she offers greek. Then there's that one-time Star in Pomona, I was on Viagra then, and she finished me off in 5 minutes w/ her ass in the air doggie style, for some reason bigger ass or just her ass in particular feels especially simulating.

Angel and Ms. Anal from summer of 2005 was nice, but this year's talent IMO are looking mighty promising. Hope for the return of the good days!

Cheers

Cres Prophet
03-21-06, 16:30
I didn't bother to ask her to take off her cloths then because the motel we're in were freezing cold and the heater was down.
Thats funny. I know what you mean. When I was with Star, the room was so freaking cold that I kept my shirt on. She was a trooper and took it all off though.

Mrmichael3
03-21-06, 18:58
I have been cruising holt everyday between 11am and 2 pm but it seems dead. I thought it was all day time action over there have the hours changed?

Silver Tree
03-22-06, 22:45
I have the pleasure to meet up w/ Star again this afternoon exactly one week after I discovered this new talent. Called her, arranged to meet somewhere then drive to the crib of her choice. Today she smelled entirely of bubble gum - bubble-licious! Did her favorite style and eventhough it's the 2nd time, you would think something has got to give, on the contrary the date went better than last time. Very orgasmic chick, knows how to get herself home as she squirmed and groaned. I have to say, as of today I will have to rank her over both Ms. Anal and Angel.

Fellas, w/ the warmer weather comes the arrival of new talents. But be smart and monger safely. Saw many SUV type cruisers out there today.

Cheers

Funfunfun69
03-22-06, 23:25
I have been cruising holt everyday between 11am and 2 pm but it seems dead. I thought it was all day time action over there have the hours changed?I don't think Holt will ever die. The times and locations vary, but if you are persistant you will find them.

Mrmichael3
03-23-06, 19:56
I think I cockblocked someone on wednesday by following him after he picked up a walker on mission and centrall. I followed just to get next but he got scared and drove off. If you read this I am sorry. She was a pretty slim latina or white walker.

Misfit
03-24-06, 06:41
This week the track was dead, there was nothing out there. So I called up Star to see if I could hook up with her, she said she would call me back in 1/2hr. but she flaked out & never called back. Hey Silver Tree, does she still have an incall place in Ontario or did you have to get a room at the No Tel Motel?

Not to mention the fact that I got a traffic ticket in the mail today. It seems I made a left turn after the light turned red on Holt & Central. Damn cameras even took a pic of me at the wheel. I guess I will be spending time at traffic school in order to clean my record.

Misfit

Silver Tree
03-24-06, 14:52
Misfit, Star is somewhat passive when it comes to calling people back unless you've become her regular (I can't speak for her though, I am just guessing). Usually you'll have to keep calling her until she knows you're a serious caller.

Both times I datd her, we went to a place of her choice, it's important to make her or any girls feeling comfortable of their surrounding because the more comfortable they get, the more fun the date will likely becum!

If she's working in our area, it's usually after 1pm, so if you called too early she may not be able to meet with you exactly on time even if you made an early appointment, this is because she's driving from LA.

All in all, be patient with her, when you read positive reviews from Crest and I, usually the gal is one of the kind.

TGIF

Woohoo59
03-26-06, 09:38
Cruised Holt a few times Friday evening.

Pic#1: 5:45pm. WSW with average face and bleached blonde hair.
Pic#2: 6:10pm while westbound on Holt. A warm summery evening.
Pic#3: 7:10pm at the usual hot spot. WSW I've seen before, a bit chubby. She usually looks sorta dumpy in a pair of jeans. She looks much nicer in a skirt; dont they all?

Besides these two girls only saw one other girl, a tall, thin, nicely dressed BSW who walked the track for just a few minutes before being picked up. LE seems to be cracking down again lately. Theres been very little action in the evening this past week or so.

Funfunfun69
03-27-06, 22:04
Seems like Ontario is always following Pomona's lead. There was something similar to this in Pomona a couple weeks ago.

Prostitution sting nets six arrests

ONTARIO - Police arrested six people Friday night during an operation aimed at curbing prostitution.

The sting targeted women who solicit men for prostitution, Ontario police Officer Anthony Ortiz said.

It was conducted in light of recent complaints about hookers decreasing the quality of life in the Holt Boulevard area, officials said.

Five women were arrested for soliciting for prostitution, while one man was arrested on suspicion of pimping, police said.

Ontario police will continue conducting these operations as needed.

http://dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3642819

Cres Prophet
03-28-06, 03:49
Seems like Ontario is always following Pomona's lead. There was something similar to this in Pomona a couple weeks ago.

Prostitution sting nets six arrests

ONTARIO - Police arrested six people Friday night during an operation aimed at curbing prostitution.

The sting targeted women who solicit men for prostitution, Ontario police Officer Anthony Ortiz said.

It was conducted in light of recent complaints about hookers decreasing the quality of life in the Holt Boulevard area, officials said.

Five women were arrested for soliciting for prostitution, while one man was arrested on suspicion of pimping, police said.

Ontario police will continue conducting these operations as needed.

http://dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3642819After what looked like a sting setup on the 9th and then reading about the Pomona sting, I have been keeping myself away for this reason. My sole exception was when I hooked up with Star.

After my last few bad CL experiences, I finally had a good one up north. This chick just had an amazing body and incredible tits. Guess I'll just be waiting for the LE heat to die down again.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26733

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=426432&postcount=901

Mrmichael3
03-28-06, 16:42
Anyone see that latina chick on the corner of holt and some other small street forgot the name. By the bus stop. She was wearing a short purple dress. She got in a car a red jeep cherokee but got out. If a chick jumps in a car is she cool and not a cop? cop chicks don't get in cars right? she was okay looking sexy as hell in the short dress. Anyone see her? is she cool? I was there about 12: 30.

Majyk1067
03-29-06, 17:43
Cres,

She looks great! What's her CL name? I'm going to the SJ area and I'll just look her up in CL, if you can't give me her number. PM me with the # if you want.

Thanks!

After what looked like a sting setup on the 9th and then reading about the Pomona sting, I have been keeping myself away for this reason. My sole exception was when I hooked up with Star.

After my last few bad CL experiences, I finally had a good one up north. This chick just had an amazing body and incredible tits. Guess I'll just be waiting for the LE heat to die down again.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26733

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=426432&postcount=901

Woohoo59
03-30-06, 09:29
Picked up Dymond, an attractive 22 year old BSW around 8:30pm at the usual hot spot on Holt.

Shes tall (about 5"6-5"7 or so) thin, cute face, nice big lips and pretty mellow. You guys would easily recognize her by her hair; platinum blonde with bright pink highlights. Nice tits. Got a CBJ for .4 .Says she'll be here till Monday. I have digits for seniors and regulars.

Score!

Funfunfun69
03-31-06, 00:48
Tonight I decided to tour holt a little bit. I saw around 3 SW's. Saw one I thought might be latina, but turned out to be WSW near the starbucks area. She was walking east, so I parked in the big parking lot and honked. She goes accross the street and walks over to my car and gets in. We do the copper check and I go for the CBJ for .40 at a secluded area. She was a little heavy around the mid section, but not to bad. The BJ was Okay, not the best I've had, but not the worst either. She goes by Michelle and is staying by a hotel near mission and mountain. Says she will be around for awhile. She's from Frisco, but raised in Pomona.

The strange thing about the evening it this. Before we get to the spot, I take her to the 99 cent store to get a condom for a buck. She makes the comment of how she lost her purse in that same parking lot a week ago. Well, when we get to the spot to do the deed, a couple shows up around the same time, gets out of their vehicle, and walks off somewhere. We then get down to business, and when I'm finished, the WSW says "just a minute", that lady dropped something. So she gets out of my ride and goes and picks up what the lady dropped. I think it was a purse. Looking back on that, I wish I told the WSW that she could walk home if she takes the purse, or get a ride back and leave the purse alone. I hate people taking advantage of others mistakes. She looses her purse, then steals anothers. It was like some sort of reverse Karma going on. Damn coincidences.

Member #1036
04-03-06, 19:55
On the way back from MX decided to make my early morn run down Holt around 7 am. Saw 3 WSW. Picked up Dawn at the 7/11 did a quickie lube HJ for .3 since I did see a little zit on her lip.

2 others by White which one looked ok for a druggie.

Monger X
04-04-06, 20:09
Made a couple passes on Holt this afternoon; not much going on with the rain and all. Did see a couple WSW and LSW. Nothing to get excited about. Also saw a black "unmarked" LE parked in the Food4Less lot. Had so many antennas stickin out of it it looked like a porcupine on steroids.

Misfit
04-06-06, 06:07
Wed. 4/5 12pm
Picked up WSW Colleen (blond shoulder length hair) in Ontario as we went to our usual spot where she let me suck on her tits. She also let me see her pussy but not play with it since she was OTR. I pushed the car seat back as she went down on me for some BLS then she gave me a good BBBJTCIM as she spit my load out the door. She gives good head almost like a human Vacuum Cleaner only using her mouth & not her hand. Total cost=0.25 & Rating: Looks=5, Attitude=8, Service=10

Misfit

Funfunfun69
04-06-06, 21:01
There were a lot, and I mean a lot of, girls out there this afternoon. Several BSW, some WSW, and a really good LSW. I really wasn't intending on going for the buffet because of lack of money and what not, but a tall BSW in a very short skirt caught my attention. I could not seem to get around near her because of heavy traffic, but when I finally saw her face I was a little discusted at her overall uglyness. No matter how good the body is, the face can phuck it all up sometimes.

Misfit
04-13-06, 03:56
Tues. 4/11 12:30pm
I picked up a WSW named Carri near the Superior in Ontario as she had long blonde curly hair & in her mid 30's. She was wearin a white top, black jeans, & sandals with some nice curves. She directed me to a apartment complex with a vacant parking lot where we did the deed, she let me suck on her plump white tits for a while. She said BB was out of the question & did not do BLS either. So she put the condom on as she gave me a hard CBJTCIM, so hard that I think she tore the tip of the rubber cause she had a nice little gag reflex when I was done. She said it was the taste of my cum that made her do it, I just grinned. Got cleaned up & drove her back to the track, she has a tattoo on her left tit & on the small of her back. Total cost=0.40 & Overall Rating: Looks=6, Attitude=7, Service=7

Misfit

Misfit
04-13-06, 04:12
Wed. 4/12 12-1pm
I spotted a LSW near Ramona wearin a tight brown dress & pumps but by the time I made a U-turn she disappeared at the 7-11.

On Mountain I picked up a WSW named Destiney, she had long auburn hair, mid 20's, pale white skin, & pretty face. She was wearin a white top, short dark brown slacks, & white pumps as she hopped in she made me show her junior then we were on our way. We found a safe spot where she let me suck on her tits so good that I left a hicky on her left one next to her pink nipple. She got a little mad but then she went back to work with a CBJ while I squeezed her ass. She finished me off with a HJ while I rubbed her silky smooth leg after I pulled her pant leg up. Got cleaned up & drove her back to the track, she also likes to talk dirty when her mouth is not full. Total cost=0.50 & Overall Rating: Looks=9, Attitude=8, Service=7

Misfit

Monger X
04-13-06, 20:54
Made a few passes on the track today between 12-3PM. Deader than dead for the entire length. No significant LE presence though there was the occasional patrol car from all 3 cities cruising as well as one county SUV in Ontario. Figured with the nice weather and threat of rain tomorrow the pickings would be better.

Mrmichael3
04-17-06, 13:54
Has anyone heard from Cres?

Cres Prophet
04-19-06, 16:48
Has anyone heard from Cres?
I've been keeping quiet and haven't been out on the streets too much lately for a variety of reasons; those being the heightened amount of stings and I've been working quite a bit.

I remember last summer when I had a ton of people sending me a PM asking for the hokup on Angel. She was cool about it all and wanted the number out there as well as posing for pics to go along with it. Not too much later she was stung and her pics were posted in the local paper as an example. One cop told her that she was targeted because she was bringing in people from other areas looking for SW action.

A month or so ago, I was on a spree and taking lots of shots of the action. It may be coincidence, but it seems the stings are up after that and I know that I don't want to be a sting statistic. So I'm not cruising, reporting or taking pics very much. I'll let things cool down on the LE front and hopefully come summer, it will be like last summer.

Back in February, I posted a report about a BSW that gave great CBJ amd was way cool. She seems to be independant too. I've called and hooked up with her a few times, as it keeps me from cruising and running the chance of uncle LEO finding me. This is the report and the chick.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=418100&postcount=70
http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26147

Dirk Diggler
04-19-06, 17:50
Cruised by 2x this week from Holt in Ontario, Montclaire, all the way down to Pomona. saw absolutely nothing. Once around 1pm the other time about 4 pm. What gives? Where are all the bus loads of chicks we are used to seeing? Looks like i might have to hit CL or an AMP.

For any of those that feel sorry for me, I am willing to accepts numbers of your favorite providers.

Dirk Diggler

Lurking Fan
04-20-06, 02:22
Monday evening

1 LSW near Garey. Didn't partake since it was my first pass. Nothing all the way to the airport. Traffic was pretty light for the time of day. Later there was one skinny LSW (puerto rican) by the AMF. face had lots of acne and small chest. Can't remember her name but she wasn't worth picking up due to upsell. Later saw 1 BSW and 1 WSW near A&W but didn't pick up either one. The quality was lacking that night so I headed out of there. There was very minimal LE except for 3 of them stopping one pick-up truck w/ top by the skating rink.

Misfit
04-20-06, 03:17
Tues. 4/18 afternoon
I met up with WSW Destiney at her room this time at the No Tel Motel on Mountain near the 60fwy where she was stayin at. She was wearin a white t-shirt, blue shorts, & sandals as she told me to Get Comfortable. I sat on the sofa as she took everything off except for the sandals, she then gave me a HJ to get me hard as she put on the trojan. She laid on the sofa with her legs wide open as an invitation to fuck her, I tried to eat her nice shaved pink pussy but she wanted more $ so I had to pass. So I fucked her Mish (the only position she likes) while I sucked on her white tits, she showed me the old battle scar (hicky) I gave her last week next to her pink nipple. I promised not to give her anymore marks as I banged her hard until I blew my load inside her, got cleaned up & had to sneak out cause she didn't want the manager of the motel to see me. The car date I had with her last week was alot better than this one, I guess she was worried about the manager finding out since she kept telling me to hurry up & cum. Total cost=1.20 & Overall Rating: Looks=8, Attitude=6, Service=6

Misfit

Misfit
04-20-06, 03:36
Wed. 4/19 12pm-1pm
Drove the entire track & found some action due to the warm weather, Pomona side was dead but the Montclair side had 3 BSW's. One light skinned BSW which caught my eye was wearin a pink top, white shorts, sandals & a nice pair of legs on her but I kept going. Ontario side I almost picked up a WSW with a ponytail & blue jeans but when I spotted her I had one of Ontario's finest right on my ass. So I had to pull in to a shopping center to get rid of the bacon then when I went back to look for her, she was long gone so I called it a day.

Misfit

Woohoo59
04-22-06, 08:05
Friday night, cruised from about 8-10:45pm.

Lots of police out tonight. Saw a couple hot BSW's near the Superior in denim skirts and pink tops; very nice but a bit tall for my tastes. My, their asses sure looked nice in those denim skirts!

A WSW that got hassled by LE as soon as she appeared. And a short, shapely BSW in a sexy dress and heels that I had my eye on.

I watched her get picked up, so I knew she was legit. I waited for her to return and when she did I snapped her up. Goes by the name of Miracle, about 5'4" or so, thin, shapely, fairly cute face, dark complexion and natural C cups. Nice, smallish ass. Dark, smooth, soft skin. I offered 80 for everything and she accepted. Then I asked if I could take her to my house about 15 minutes away. Since I was gonna have some pussy rather than just the usual BJ I wanted to get comfortable on a bed. Normally I wouldnt dream of taking a working girl home but she had a great attitude and I felt entirely comfortable with her.

Naturally she didnt want to take the extra time to but an extra 20 convinced her. It was well worth the extra 20 to me; cheaper than a hotel room and obviously cleaner and more comfortable.

So we get to my house, she strips, puts on the cover and gives me a decent BJ with some some good, wet ball licking. Niiice!

About 5 minutes of that and we're off to the races. I place her in doggystyle and get to it. Fast, slow, soft, hard. I hit it for about 30 minutes or so before I blow while she rubs and pulls my balls.

Great attitude and highly recommended. I've got the number for seniors and regulars.

Good times!!!

Longrod
04-23-06, 13:53
Woohoo, if taking a SW back to your house didn't backfire on you ... consider yourself very lucky!

There's 2 things you can't change easily in life ...
#1] the place where you work
#2] the place where you live

A monger is taking a big, big chance letting a SW know the identity of either place.

SWs need money. That's why they are on the streets.

SWs can't seem to get money by legit means (warrants? drug addiction?).

She knows you are not home 8 hours a day when your working. A perfect time for a break-in.

Also, if she ever needs money she knows where she can go and make a nuisance of herself until you relent and pop for a session.

Although you may think you have a pretty good read on her personality ... how good a read do you have on her pimp? None??

The pimp may not be such a nice guy.

Better to spend the money on a motel room. Think of it as an insurance policy on the house. Maybe even consider it a life insurance policy.

Be careful (or be lucky) my friend.

Mphelper909
04-27-06, 00:02
I guess he has never seen Risky Business starring Tom Cruse.

Woohoo, if taking a SW back to your house didn't backfire on you ... consider yourself very lucky!

There's 2 things you can't change easily in life ...
#1] the place where you work
#2] the place where you live

A monger is taking a big, big chance letting a SW know the identity of either place.

SWs need money. That's why they are on the streets.

SWs can't seem to get money by legit means (warrants? drug addiction?).

She knows you are not home 8 hours a day when your working. A perfect time for a break-in.

Also, if she ever needs money she knows where she can go and make a nuisance of herself until you relent and pop for a session.

Although you may think you have a pretty good read on her personality ... how good a read do you have on her pimp? None??

The pimp may not be such a nice guy.

Better to spend the money on a motel room. Think of it as an insurance policy on the house. Maybe even consider it a life insurance policy.

Be careful (or be lucky) my friend.

Misfit
04-28-06, 05:04
Wed. 4/26 afternoon
I found some rice on the track today as I picked up a ASW named Maya near Central. She had auburn shoulder length hair, brown top, blue denim shorts, & sandals. She led me to a apartment complex with a vacant parking lot where we did the deed. Gave me a CBJ while I squeezed her ass & I tried pulling out her B-cups but she wanted more $ so instead I just felt her up with her clothes on. She finished me off with a nice HJ while I rubbed her legs, got cleaned up & drove her back to the track. Total cost=0.40 & Overall Rating: Looks=7, Attitude=8, Service=6

Misfit

Funfunfun69
04-30-06, 04:28
Woohoo, if taking a SW back to your house didn't backfire on you ... consider yourself very lucky!I have taken 4 SW's back to my place before. Never had any problems whatsoever. For one though, they could probably never find my place again if they tried. To many turns to remember at night.

The greatest drawback I think I could have had, is the chance of them taking something small from my house when I'm not looking.

Dirk Diggler
05-01-06, 16:34
Was there some type of SW May 1st protest? Didn't spot a single Ho the entire stretch of Holt from Montclaire to Ontario. Cruised around 12:30 pm but not a single working girl. What is going on with this city?

Dirk Diggler
P.S. I would like to partake in giving some GREEK action. Do any of you have any clean, hot, beautiful providers out there that offer this for a reasonable fee? Please Text me is you do!!

Speck
05-02-06, 02:48
Was there some type of SW May 1st protest? Didn't spot a single Ho the entire stretch of Holt from Montclaire to Ontario. Cruised around 12:30 pm but not a single working girl. What is going on with this city?

Fig is happening and so is Sunset. Sunset is probably the biggest money making track in the country. Anytime Sunset is going, the girls don't tend to work places like Harbor or Holt.

Cres Prophet
05-07-06, 18:37
I haven't been venturing out too much, as I have just been too busy. When I have gone out, it has been generally pretty dead out there. As Speck mentioned before, when other areas are hopping its going to be lite out here.

I did see a nice BSW down in the Pomona section of Holt. She was in purple and I didn't have time to stop, but I grabbed 2 quick pictures.

When I have felt the need, I have been calling this BSW that I posted about before. She's pretty much always available whenever I call her and her attitude is great. Her tits are nice and she has that great body shape on her.

I have gotten the nympho vibe off her before and this last time when she was giving the CBJ, I reached over and started to smack her ass. Holy crap, I hit the jackpot!!! This chick got really active and turned was what was already a good CBJ to a great CBJ. Lots of slurping and deep action and plenty of moaning with every smack of the ass. She started to make the car shake with all of her deep throat action as she was bobbing over the center console to take me in.

When I finished, she kept sucking, with each stroke, pulling the condom into her mouth until she pulled it off me. As she pulls the condom out of her mouth, she made this sigh like she was depressed that the condom had it and not her mouth. I don't do BBBJ or I would have asked her for it. I attached a picture of her from behind.

Keep safe and lets have some reports when the area starts to pick up.

BigBadLou305
05-07-06, 20:56
u mean u prefer a blow job with a condom then without?. why was she depressed. she didnt want to use a condom or what?

Cres Prophet
05-07-06, 21:55
u mean u prefer a blow job with a condom then without?. why was she depressed. she didnt want to use a condom or what?I don't prefer them with a condom...it's just safer and I don't really need an STI.

Just Me 69
05-08-06, 05:00
How poor is this area?

BenderOver
05-08-06, 15:28
Brutha brutha brutha. Lookee here. I don't gots me 5 dollahs right now per se. How about you give me a break and let me know what you can do for 2 dollahs. Cause I can't afford this SALON stuff you know.

Misfit
05-11-06, 05:22
The track was dead in all 3 cities, a few young cute girls out there but none of them giving out a SW vibe. Many of them just sitting waiting for the bus, damn I sure hope things start to pick up soon.

Misfit

Dirk Diggler
05-12-06, 16:21
Have any of you seen SW on Holt that also advertise on Craigslist? I have seen about 5 or 6 lately walking the strip! I am sure the street price is less than the advertised outcall/incall prices listed on CL. Can anyone confirm this? Still looking for the "Affordable GREEK" provider out there!! Any suggestions? If you have contacts, please let me know or send me a private message! Willing to trade contacts. I need to experience that tight hole again, it's been some time now!!!

Dirk Diggler

Funfunfun69
05-12-06, 23:37
The track was dead in all 3 cities, a few young cute girls out there but none of them giving out a SW vibe. Many of them just sitting waiting for the bus, damn I sure hope things start to pick up soon.

MisfitI'll agree that holt has been slower than more memorable times. However, everytime I cruise holt I see at least one or 2 SW's. Just 2 nights ago I saw one get dropped off at Carls Jr on Central around 10:30pm. On tues morning, around 9:45 am I saw a BSW with a very good body, wearing a mini skirt near Euclid. She even paused to pose and check herself out in one of the reflective windows. LE has been somewhat light in the area, but I'm guessing they are hasseling all the SW's, otherwise there would be a hell of a lot more around.

Today in the morning, I saw a decent WSW, and an overweight BSW. But later in the afternoon, I saw nothing. They are out there, but you gotta be patient.

Silver Tree
05-13-06, 23:12
With the summer-like weather returning to the Southland I can't help it to drive by our favorite track. And the scouting report is for decent action.

Saw 4 BSW spreading from Central ending at Mountain. For some reason the concentrating of SW activities can only be found between these 2-3 blocks.

Saw a dirty blonde SW who looks pretty cute, 5-4 slim sitting at a bus stop looking left and right, then saw her walking w/ one of the BSW.

Quiet in Pomona and quite east of Mountain-Euclid.

To think last year's this time this board was overwhelmed by Angel and Ms. Anal. Can't wait to see the new talents if they do decide to pop in.

Didn't partake

Cheers

Silver Tree
05-15-06, 18:45
Well folks today I see actions returning to our favorite track. Star, the brunette that does greek but very expensive is back. There was this Asian-looking gal, very petite, big eyes, pale complextion and very cute walking eastward in front of the ice skating ring. Couldn't tell if she's an Asian or if she's a really white BSW! Tried to take a second look on another turn but she's gone. Saw a couple BSW, w/ one in particular w/ huge racks and very cute, if she posts on CL, she looks like Anita, the self-claimed Puerto Rican mix. She's was snatched up quick too.

Again didn't partake since I am still not in the mood. Saw a couple LE cruising around. Seemed like action was only limited to west of Mountain.

Cheers

Monger X
05-17-06, 00:28
[QUOTE=Silver Tree] Star, the brunette that does greek but very expensive is back.

Is this the same Star that advertises on CL?

Silver Tree
05-17-06, 13:18
Yes, she advertise both in the LA section and sometimes once in the IE section. Going by her routine from 1 month ago, she comes out to Holt in the afternoon then go back to LA at night and work her incall there. She has become very expensive I guess due to high demand for her kind. She does it like as she wants it more than you. And being a natural screamer makes it even more pleasurable. She's like the Nikki (Ms. Anal from last summer) except this one is a natural and much more willing - but for a much higher price.

Peace

Dirk Diggler
05-24-06, 14:29
Is it just me, or does it seem like the action here is WAY DOWN?!!

Still looking for that "affordable Greek" provider I previously mentioned. Read about STAR, but I am not paying more than $150. Please brothers, help me out if you have any potentials!!!

Happy hunting

Dirk Diggler

Funfunfun69
05-24-06, 22:45
Its been mostly BSW's lately, but there's always somethin.

Blue Moon
05-25-06, 14:07
I drove down holt the other day and saw two ugly BSW I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Other than that, nothing going on.

Cres Prophet
05-26-06, 21:51
Yep. Mostly BSW action out there right now.

Lurking Fan
05-27-06, 00:12
I was able to leave work early today so I hit Holt. Got there around 4 and only saw 1 BSW. Cruised a while and later saw what looked like a LSW (jeans/tube top) at the corner near the former A&W. Saw her heading down the side street to some mongers. On a later pass saw some cops arresting someone on that side street and when I made a circle saw other cops on Benson arresting someone else. Drove around for a while, and then saw her walking slowly in front of the furniture store again. Made a circle at MTN. and noticed 1 pig car with 1 cycle cop in a parking lot on the back street and 2 cars 2 cycles in the next lot. Anyways decided to take off after that.

Funfunfun69
05-27-06, 01:25

Oh how i've missed those pic's cres!! Thanks for the teaser. One of these day's I'll take my new camera out there to capture the moment.

I too was out on holt today. You know the liquor store between san anton and superior? There was a BSW in a iddy biddy skirt standing on the side of it, with a fugly fat WSW. Thats all I saw today.
I also found out today that starbucks keeps the restrooms locked because they had problems with SW's doing their business in there! Crazy girls.

Lurking Fan: Thanks for the warning. I did see a lot of LE on the trac today.

Monger X
05-27-06, 05:15
Just saw a report on channel 7- FORTY ONE ARRESTS (!!!) on Holt in Ontario tonight. Both Johns and SWs, they were impounding cars..and they were not afraid to show faces. Cant say I felt sorry for the pimp in the lime green shirt but I gotta admit I got a kick out of the guy who was dressed like a woman in the pink top.

Nice to see our tax dollars at work when I'm sure there are a heck of a lot more serious crimes being committed.

Fairwinds
05-27-06, 11:10

Cres Prophet---So good to see your pics again. I've missed them and they have always been a tremendous contribution to the board. Hope to see more...

Watched the big bust in Ontario on the news this morning. It made me sick to see mongers and SWs being rounded up and shoved into police cars like cattle. I'll never be able to understand why the LE puts such a priority on a crimeless activity. When I am with an SW or any other provider, I'm satisfying a perfectly normal human need. And the SW is earning money to pay her rent. Does that warrant a dozen LE and a fleet of flashing red police cars to swoop down on me and put me in jail?

Why don't they really waste their time and arrest me for going to the bathroom?

HookerHunter
05-27-06, 15:23
Cres Prophet---So good to see your pics again. I've missed them and they have always been a tremendous contribution to the board. Hope to see more.

Watched the big bust in Ontario on the news this morning. It made me sick to see mongers and SWs being rounded up and shoved into police cars like cattle. I'll never be able to understand why the LE puts such a priority on a crimeless activity. When I am with an SW or any other provider, I'm satisfying a perfectly normal human need. And the SW is earning money to pay her rent. Does that warrant a dozen LE and a fleet of flashing red police cars to swoop down on me and put me in jail?

Why don't they really waste their time and arrest me for going to the bathroom? I was in the IE checking out the action when I saw the sting, pretty obvious to us veterans the first thing I saw though was this HOW W/LSW with blonde hair her a$$ was so hot it didn't wigggle it ROLLED! I was on my third LE check/pass when I saw the decoy and the setup (too many MC units around, a set up 5th wheel camper a hort way down the side street etc.) and thought to myself "I'd better let the hottie go" never did figure out if she was LE or not (she did do a two block walk but it was around the sting) ah well another day perhaps

One other thing I noticed it seems around the sting areas, the traffic lights are reset so the main thouroughfare (holt) gumms up traffic. Guess this is so we notice the "SW"

I have to agree with you fairwinds if our govt has their way with so called "moral" issues it will be a felony to have sex unless you are married and only w/your significant other!

TheJoker
05-27-06, 22:45
The only reason they're after crimeless activity is because of money, they can make huge profit of your fancy Lexus or BMW, dangerous crime is not good for LE and there's no money for the city, our cars will end up in a public LE auction, and the money goes to the city and or State is that simple!

You get arrested your reputation drops to the floor, Lawyer fees, bad record, all of it because you want to have sex, senseless! We must vote for law changes!

PlaneGuy
05-28-06, 16:38
The only reason they're after crimeless activity is because of money, they can make huge profit of your fancy Lexus or BMW, dangerous crime is not good for LE and there's no money for the city, our cars will end up in a public LE auction, and the money goes to the city and or State is that simple!

You get arrested your reputation drops to the floor, Lawyer fees, bad record, all of it because you want to have sex, senseless! We must vote for law changes!

Face it, our rights are being violated, the girls' rights are being violated.

I posted my dissertation regarding this subject at:
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=437399&postcount=2

Some folks on this board don't like to see posts talking about politics and legal action, however, if we do not take action soon we will not have a hobby!

Oc Amper
05-28-06, 18:37
Face it, our rights are being violated, the girls' rights are being violated.

I posted my dissertation regarding this subject at:
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=437399&postcount=2

Some folks on this board don't like to see posts talking about politics and legal action, however, if we do not take action soon we will not have a hobby!
I would agree, our rights are being violated. We do need to challenge the laws both via the legal system and the political system.

Now, the victims in these crimes are the residents of the community. These crimes make it difficult to maintain high real estate prices. After all, who would want to live in a neighborhood where it is known that the local SW's bring their johns and conduct business right in front of someones house?

Just guessing, AMP's would have a lesser effect, if there were many located within a small area, as is the case in Inglewood, and probably a few other communities. A single AMP, would probably have nearly no effect, although it might depend upon how they presented themselves. Some of the AMP's one could drive by and never know it was there, others, as we all know, it is difficult to miss even if you weren't looking for it.

Oc Amper
05-28-06, 18:45
While were on the subject of victims/legal challenges/political challenges...

One thing you all should remember, when attempting to do business with a SW. It is obvious.
You really need to be discreet. Try not to make a huge scene when attempting to drive by the SW or pick her up. Some of the communities issues are simply the traffic problems caused by SW's.
Try to find a discreet place to conduct business. In front of someones house in a quite neighborhood is not the place to be.
Lastly, make sure that the "equipment" including wrappers etc are all removed from the scene.

The problems the community has with SW's is that they cause traffic issues, leave a mess behind, etc. No one wants their own children playing with a used condom thinking it might be a balloon!

If all involved in the hobby can be good neighbors, then the community may be more open to changing laws, etc.

Funfunfun69
05-28-06, 19:44
Drove the track last night and saw not less than 4 BSW's.
They are fighting a loosing battle and have been for years. There will always be hookers, and mongers. Thats all there is to it.

PlaneGuy
05-29-06, 00:48
,,,A single AMP, would probably have nearly no effect, although it might depend upon how they presented themselves. Some of the AMP's one could drive by and never know it was there, others, as we all know, it is difficult to miss even if you weren't looking for it.

I think communities should be allowed to prohibit streetwalking, and make sure AMPs are not too in your face... Additionally, private discreet services can be used too.

Oswalt
06-02-06, 10:48
Thurs night 7:30 drove Holt from Pomona to Ontario. One bsw wearing some kind of pink Easter hat. Other than that, nothing. Very disappointing.

Funfunfun69
06-02-06, 19:36
Thats how thick the coppers have been on holt this week. Every pass I make, I am seeing at least 3 units, and they are pulling over people for anything they can.
There are still SW's though. Saw a black and a white fugly SW's near Mountain chatting, walking slower than 1mph.

Near Grove though, saw a good WSW walking holt westward ho.

But I ain't riskin it with all that pork out there. Later.

kngofdiamonds24
06-05-06, 19:51
For all who got to experience Star while she was working on holt and would like to run into her again. She has been working in OC on harbor blvd the last 3 days.

Blue Moon
06-11-06, 04:57
There hasn't been much going on this week but I have noticed several unmarked cop cars going up and down holt during the day. The ones I've seen are dark blue fords with the lights attached to the rearview mirror.

Cres Prophet
06-12-06, 12:39
I passed through on Sunday around 6:00 P.M. and the street action was generally empty. At about 6:30 P.M., I started to see some more girls show up and not too suprisingly I saw my first LE car for the evening.

I snapped some pics of the girls that I saw. I wasn't looking to pickup anyone and none of them were worth my stopping, especially with LE starting to pick up in the area.

Cres Prophet
06-12-06, 12:41
Heres a couple more pics that I snapped.

Member #3063
06-12-06, 14:53
I've done the chick in the white top,down in O.C.She was on the ABC report on hookers near disneyland.She has a really ugly looking belly(post baby gut).Good oral skills.

I passed through on Sunday around 6:00 P.M. and the street action was generally empty. At about 6:30 P.M., I started to see some more girls show up and not too suprisingly I saw my first LE car for the evening.

I snapped some pics of the girls that I saw. I wasn't looking to pickup anyone and none of them were worth my stopping, especially with LE starting to pick up in the area.

Cres Prophet
06-12-06, 19:12
I passed through and the pickings were very slim. Almost non-existant.

I don't think the chica in pink is a SW. She may have been and I only included her pic (no face) to see if anyone knows different.

Funfunfun69
06-16-06, 01:44
Did anyone pick up the BSW that was out tonight? She was wearing short pink shorts and a white top. Nice thick thighs, but not fat at all.
I was very tempted to stop.

Since the majority of SW's everywhere seem to be Black, it gets me to wondering. Where do all the normal black single girls hang out? I've been to a lot of clubs and bars in my day, but it seems like the sisters are few and far between, especially the ones that don't mind dating outside of their own race.

Funfunfun69
06-20-06, 20:39
11 suspected prostitutes, strip club empolyees arrested
-- Melissa Pinion-Whitt

POMONA - Police arrested 11 suspected prostitutes and several strip club employees during an undercover vice operation Saturday.

The operation focused on East Holt Boulevard, the Bella Spa, and The Strip Joint Advanced Entertainment.

Police arrested nine women and one teenage girl on suspicion of prostitution on Holt Boulevard. Another woman suspected of prostitution was arrested at the Bella Spa at 489 W. Holt Blvd., police said.

Officers cited 34 employees at The Strip Joint Advanced Entertainment at 1405 E. Mission Blvd. for adult-oriented business permit violations, police said. Five employees who had arrest warrants also were taken into custody, and two handguns were seized.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3957565

Misfit
06-22-06, 05:20
Tues. 6/20 afternoon
Picked up a WSW named Valerie (mid 30's) on Vernon, she had pale white skin, brown shoulder length hair & had some nice curves on her. she was wearin a short black dress way above her knee with sandals that matched. we found a safe place at the park as she let me suck on her perky tits & nice pink nipples. she went down on me for some BLS while i pulled up her dress to reveal some burgandy colored panties. she put the trojan on for some CBJTCIM while i rubbed her pussy & spanked her ass. she sucked me dry while i rubbed her thick smooth thighs until she got every drop out of me. got cleaned up & drove her back to the track. Total cost=0.35 & Overall Rating: Looks=6, Attitude=7, Service=7

Cres: good to see your pics again.

Misfit

Funfunfun69
06-23-06, 01:56
I saw some nice eye candy out there tonight. The daytime was dead, but the evening really picked up. Saw 2 that I really wanted, they looked like either LSW's or light skined BSW's.....not to sure. They had bodies that I would rate as 9's and were showing all skin. Also saw some very young looking BSW's that I'd wanna check ID's......
Anyways, my timming was off as they kept getting picked up to fast, plus I'm a little frightened by all the LE busts that have been going down lately.

Misfit
06-30-06, 05:35
Wed. 6/28 afternoon
Picked up a WSW named Tracy (late 30's) near San Antonio, she had blond shoulder length hair & was tanned. She was wearin a black tank top, blue denim jeans, & sandals. It was hot as hell out there so she was glad I stopped to pick her up, we found a safe place where she let me suck on her perky tits for a while. She went down on me as she licked & sucked my balls while I squeeze her ass. Gave me a BBBJTCWS as she sucked every drop out of me & then she swallow with no trouble at all. Got cleaned up & dropped her off at Stater Bros.
0.30/BBBJTCIM + 0.10/down the hatch = 0.40 & Overall Rating: Looks=5, Attitude=8, Service=9

Misfit

Webcams
06-30-06, 14:57
Damn how come I didn't know about these places !
Cops ruin all the fun damnit.

11 suspected prostitutes, strip club empolyees arrested
-- Melissa Pinion-Whitt

POMONA - Police arrested 11 suspected prostitutes and several strip club employees during an undercover vice operation Saturday.

The operation focused on East Holt Boulevard, the Bella Spa, and The Strip Joint Advanced Entertainment.

Cres Prophet
06-30-06, 15:19
Holt was mostly dead. I say 2 WSW, neither was that good looking. The first looked like that chick that posts on CL as being off the 60 at Pedley. I can't be sure though. The 2nd one was wearing a striped shirt and not looking too good. I've attached pictures of both.

Since I didn't see anything worthwhile, I called a BSW that I have the number for. I can't say that I have actually seen her on the street in a long time. She always seems available when I call and gives the absolutely best CBJ that I have ever had. Sloppy, lots of noise and really gets into it. I've mentioned her before. I didn't think to snap some shots until she was pretty far away, but I attached them.

In general it was pretty dead at 1:30.

Cres Prophet
06-30-06, 15:25
When I was out around 1:00, I made it down to the western side of Holt, in the Pomona area. I see these two young girls that meandered from bust stop to bus stop, without ever actually taking the bus.

They made eye contact with cars and even stopped to talk to a few that pulled over. These girls looked like they were in the area of 18 years of age and may have been walking from school. Who knows, though I don't think they were actual SW.

They certainly exhibited many characteristics of the street ho, whithout actually getting in someones car. Maybe they were practicing to go pro. I snapped a few pics of them.

Cres Prophet
06-30-06, 15:28
I picked up a LSW at about 6:30 on Holt. The short story is that she's not worth anyones time IMHO. Very lackluster and a far cry from what my semi-regular BSW provides. I didn't even remember to get her name.

Heres a few pics so you can avoid her. Of course, YMMV.

Kayons
07-01-06, 01:07
Shes bad news. I hear on the streets that she works for Montclair P.D. as a snich to work off time on her prostitution arrest. Don't date here are this other BSW shes working with.

I picked up a LSW at about 6:30 on Holt. The shortLACK S story is that she's not worth anyones time IMHO. Very lackluster and a far cry from what my semi-regular BSW provides. I didn't even remember to get her name.

Heres a few pics so you can avoid her. Of course, YMMV.

Webcams
07-01-06, 01:58
Great Quality pics Cres, I just wish the subjects looked as good, I can't wait for you to snap some pics of the hotties that should be around the summertime corner.

Funfunfun69
07-07-06, 04:12
Action has been picking up on the east side. Mostly BSW's, and mostly in the evening to late. Did see one WSW in a black dress, to chunky for me. A certain corner had 4 BSW's there just hanging out.
Well I broke a long dry spell and decided to play. Picked up a BSW who was away from the other girls. She was 5'8", nice body. Not to skinny, and not to thick, just right. C cup I think, but I'm no breast man. Took her to a Notel and had some fun. She's a local girl and aggreed on .60 for FS. Very good deal, but ended up giving her .75 for taking to damn long finding a place. Only thing negative was odor down there. Seems like every other BSW has odor issues in the coochie. What gives?

Peace out!

Wilie Cumonya
07-11-06, 23:52
Cruised down Holt tonight for the first time in months. Saw at least 10-12 ladies working Holt, east of Indian Hill down to about San Antonio (in Pomona, not Ontario). About 60% were fat N fugly. A few BSW and LSW, working in pairs, were worth a second look. They were mainly on the north side of the street. I was in the area around 7pm. I assume the action picks up as the temperature cools down.

Funfunfun69
07-12-06, 00:56
Cruised down Holt tonight for the first time in months. Saw at least 10-12 ladies working Holt, east of Indian Hill down to about San Antonio (in Pomona, not Ontario). About 60% were fat N fugly. A few BSW and LSW, working in pairs, were worth a second look. They were mainly on the north side of the street. I was in the area around 7pm. I assume the action picks up as the temperature cools down.

Hmmm. Everytime I drive that area in Pomona I see nothing. I guess things change every week, or day.

Wilie Cumonya
07-12-06, 23:15
Drove down Holt again tonight around 6:30 this evening. Saw a smokin' hot BSW in a skin-tight mini dress between Mountain and Benson on one of the side streets. Flipped a U and came back on the street that runs parallel to Holt but one block south. Saw the police busting a guy with another BSW. Came back aound to Holt and saw the smokin' BSW getting harassed by a couple of Ontario PD. I also saw the tow truck coming to take the poor guys vehicle away. Seemed like a good time to continue on my way. Pomona side was much slower than yesterday.

Funfunfun69
07-14-06, 00:35
Drove down Holt again tonight around 6:30 this evening. Saw a smokin' hot BSW in a skin-tight mini dress between Mountain and Benson on one of the side streets. Flipped a U and came back on the street that runs parallel to Holt but one block south. Saw the police busting a guy with another BSW. Came back aound to Holt and saw the smokin' BSW getting harassed by a couple of Ontario PD. I also saw the tow truck coming to take the poor guys vehicle away. Seemed like a good time to continue on my way. Pomona side was much slower than yesterday.

I think I saw the same BSW you saw. She looked too Good to be true, so I passed. Did see LE to much to be comfortable.

Misfit
07-14-06, 06:12
Holt was mostly dead. I saw 2 WSW, neither was that good looking. The first looked like that chick that posts on CL as being off the 60 at Pedley. I can't be sure though. The 2nd one was wearing a striped shirt and not looking too good. I've attached pictures of both.

In general it was pretty dead at 1:30.

Hey Cres, the girl from your pics Pedley1&2 is actually Colleen. She is not much of a looker but she makes up for it in service. I have picked her up a few times in the past as you can read my old reports on her. Great oral skills.

Misfit

GladHeAteHer
07-17-06, 13:26
Cruised Holt on Friday around 1:00 pm and didnt see much. As I hit the liquor store near Holt and Benson I noticed this cute little thing waling. She didnt quite look like she was working. She had on jeans and tennis shoes and a regular t-shirt, no hooker gear. And she looked to be about 18 or therabouts. So I stopped at the liquor store just to make sure. I went inside and bought a drink and when I came out I made eye contact with her and she gave me that "look". I motioned for her to come over to the car and she did. She got in and we drove off before we started talking so I was sure she wasnt LE. I start talking to her and after the requisite touching and confirmation of non-LE presence we get down to business. She quotes me $ for full sex and I agree. We get a room and she is all conversation. Chatting away like this no big deal. She gives me a nice BJ and when we are ready to go farther she asks me what I like. I say I like cowgirl and she says, "no, which hole"? Well, I politely tell her that I would love the back door and she says OK. Man, it was tight and it was so good.

I have the digits for trade.

Mel
07-17-06, 18:06
Well, I politely tell her that I would love the back door and she says OK. Man, it was tight and it was so good.

He shoots, he scores! Nice....

About 5 years ago I picked up that wonderful little spinner latina on Holt and the scenario was about the same. This girl was smokin hot and she asked me to give to her in the pooper. I love when that happens...

Silver Tree
07-17-06, 21:42
Hello all, I've been MIA for awhile because in this kind of heat, I just don't think about sex all that much!

About gal that offered her backdoor, there could be a reason for it especially if she didn't ask for more $. From my recent experience w/ a blonde CL gal, she was raped by a client a month ago in DC just when she was turning away from the guy to collect the $ on the table, he bent her over and ripped her underwear off (she was wearing a dress) and according to her, he came inside her as in a BBFS/CIP.

When she told me about this after our date, she said she'll be out of action for 3 days as she's preparin to go get an abortion on the following day. I comforted her and promised I will check in w/ her when she's fully healed, like 2-3 weeks after the surgeory.

She told me to call in 3 days as she'll start offering greek and bbbj and gfe to her regulars until her hole #1 has healed completely.

So in a way, there's a possibility that the gal Glad met may have just had an abortion or borderline healed. For this CL gal, she's different because she's an independent or as she calls herself "freelancing" just like many gals are doing in Vegas right now. Those that have pimps, I have heard scary stories about how their piimps would rape them repeatedly, got their girls pregnants then have them go to have an abortion then forced them to work just 1-2 days after the surgeory. And if these gals don't do greek, they would offer BJ or BBBJ in car dates and tried to avoid having intercourse.
So there you have it, the dark side to high and fast lifestyles these gals are living.

Lastly, if the gal that Glad dated is healthy in all "fronts"! Then he is very lucky because most gals like the one we adored last summer "Nikki" or Ms. Anal, she will hook you w/ FS, but once she sees you're a potential $$, then she'll ask if you want to go greek, mainly because the bluebook value of a 1/2 & 1/2 FS is $, while backdoor is $$.

The fact this chick didn't ask for more $ from Glad, could be because of the scenario I described first, if not, then Glad, don't lose her #, she's a keeper!

Cheers

Woohoo59
07-18-06, 03:04
Picked up a LSW on one of the usual corners about 10:15pm. There was 3-4 average-attractive BSW and 2 mediocre WSW out as well.

The girl I picked up was young, about 20 to 25 or so, with a thin figure, and a mildly pimply face. Also, she was in a poor mood; she seemed to have had a disagreement with her boyfriend and her cell phone had just broken.

Long story short, she was fairly rude and she rushed me and yet I still asked for her phone number although I never get numbers from girls with poor attitudes.

Why? Because she had a FABULOUS pair of tits!

Nice big 34C/D, very perky, very firm, beautiful nipples and all natural. These tits are easily in the top three I've ever had. After a short (rushed) BJ I fucked those dreamy jugs for a minute then blew a fat load all over them.

Talk about satisfying!

Anyway, I'll see this girl once more to see if her attitude doesnt improve. I'd love to fuck those tits on a regular basis. Apparently shes local. I hope she pans out. I've got the number for any seniors/regulars wo care to try their luck.

Scoring the Scooby Snacks!

Bill2
07-18-06, 15:58
I was cruising late monday night, around 1am. Saw 3-4 BSW walking about on holt then 3 girls sitting on a bus bench. When I approached them, a squad car rolled by and scared them away. I'm completely new to this, but there still seems to be a lot of LE around the area.

Funfunfun69
07-19-06, 00:35
Picked up a hot looking BSW, mini skirt with nothing else underneith. Cute face, and had a room not to far away. I had her clear the closet, while I stood near the door, ready to bolt. Luckily there were no boogy men hiding in the room. She's from San Fran. Service was okay, except she claimed to not like doggy style. CBJ and missionary only.
She had a tight little body, with wide hips and thighs. Only thing was her stomach was nasty, with stretch marks. Her face made up for it. Although nothing makes up for the lazyness in bed.

Service 4, Looks 6.

Woohoo59
07-20-06, 03:31
Tuesday night around 10 pm picked up a mixed/light skinned BSW. Big girl but nicely dressed and a very pretty face. Good attitude and personality, no pimp, seems drug free. Got a great blowjob with no rushing.

I got the number for seniors and regulars.

Scooby Snacks!

Oswalt
07-21-06, 11:48
Thurs nite on Holt picked up a young, thin bsw, Star by IH. Had a friend with her who got in also and dropped off by Jack in Box. Star wanted 50 I said 40, no go. Had seen a couple of others on the stroll so I doubled back and picked up Honey. Tall, little more meat on the bones. Pretty face, wearing black top and tight white shorts. She wanted 50 I say 40 and get the do you finish fast question. Should have ended things there but she was in the car so what the hell. Went to a bowling alley parking lot but too much activity. Ended up in some neighborhood and of course couldn't finish fast enough so eventually dropped her off. While getting gas saw another bsw walking with a real loose top. Waited for her to come out of the convenience store and picked her up. Tiffany, great cbj for 40. Why the hell didn't I see her first.

Mrmichael3
07-21-06, 17:31
Hey Cres,

We are dying out here.

Is Holt dead?