PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Asian_Pimp
09-13-06, 13:29
I just had an awsome time at Taboo last Friday night. There were at least 15 girls in there and 20 guys at 1am. (I guess lots of horny guys like me during that time)... hhahahha :D Anyways, I got a half price pass and they charge me $10 for entrance and 1 drink. As soon as I sat down, this HOT asian chic came over and sat next to me. She introduce herself and so did I. The waitress came around and as if I wanted to buy her a drink.. , so I did and she was very happy that I did cuz she said was very thirsty. We started with a little chat and 5 minutes later she asked me if I wanted a dance from her... I told her that I didn't bring enough money with me and I just wanted to sit on stage and hang out.... then she goes.. .how much did you bring??? I told her after the drinks.. I had $30 left.... then she does.. "don't tell anyone I'm going to do this... I'll give you 3 for $30". then I thought it's gonna be a lame ass dance for 30... so I asked her "what do I get for 30?" she goes.. U get to touch anywhere u want" I was like HELL YA!!! Off we went. She started the dance by going down and bitting my cock (with my pants on). and when she got up, I put my hand in her thongs.. and DAMN!!! IT WAS WET!!!! I guess she was horny.. and then she asked me.. "are you hands clean?" I said yea.. i washed it before we came in... then she goes... "finger bang me!"... so.. i was finger banging her and sucking on those nice big "B" size tits for the entire 3 song...Afterwards.. she asked if I wanted another one... I told her NO $$$$...

GREAT Girl..... I wish I remember her name so I can share with you guys... but it was so awsome that my mind just went on her wet pu$$y and nice fake tits......Anyways, if you want to look for her...she is asian and not too tall... her hair was some what curely (black)..kind of a round face... and somewhat hyper..... I hope this helps.. GOOD LUCK.. and HAVE FUN~!!!!

BuddhaHead
09-13-06, 22:34
[QUOTE=asian_Pimp]I just had an awsome time at Taboo last Friday night. /QUOTE]
Is this the Taboo in Arcadia?

Asian_Pimp
09-14-06, 16:11
Yes, this is the Taboo in Arcadia on Clark I think. Have fun...

[QUOTE=asian_Pimp]I just had an awsome time at Taboo last Friday night. /QUOTE]
Is this the Taboo in Arcadia?

Gnat Werd
04-18-08, 19:54
Any latinas there?

Yes, this is the Taboo in Arcadia on Clark I think. Have fun...

[QUOTE=buddhahead]

MasterPelican
09-21-08, 13:06
Pasadena/Colorado between Michellinda and Hosemead blvd.

Bikini with looseness. Lap dances. Chill vibe. Bring serious dough, theres some generous beauties here.

Nightstyle
09-22-08, 19:52
Pasadena/Colorado between Michellinda and Hosemead blvd.

Bikini with looseness. Lap dances. Chill vibe. Bring serious dough, theres some generous beauties here.Is this place on the North or South side of Colorado? Can you pm additional details?

MasterPelican
09-23-08, 22:12
South side, big place. Check it out.

Bands on some weekends. Rock tribute on flyer I saw on door.

BenderOver
09-24-08, 18:26
Been there before 5PM. Where the hell did I download the coupon for getting in free before 5? It's online somewhere, either on the taboo site if it exists, or it's a link in zb. Even with the free coupon, you pay for your drink minimum at the door.

I got there at about 4PM on a weekday and was the only customer. I had sat there for 10 minutes staring in the dark. No dancers in the room at all. Only person I talked to was the waitress for my drink.

One girl came to sit next to me. Told me that I showed up right at shift change and that's why it was empty. I asked her if she was coming or going, she told me she was the day shift, but it was slow all day so she wanted to sit and talk to me cause nobody else was ready. Offered me a lapdance, and I accepted, since there was NOBODY else working and I didn't feel like sitting around for god knows how much longer for dancers.

We went to grind one out in the back area. Touching was allowed a little bit. No mouth activity. No FIV. No contact of the goods on her part. Low mileage if you asked me. She told me that I was her first lap dance all day.

Thanked her for the lap dance, paid my 20, and left. The place blew when I went. Don't think I'm going to head back at 4PM on a weekday anymore.

L 7
A 7
S 2
E Free, 1 drink minimum $7, 1 lap dance $20
R No, but don't let this stop you from checking it out yourself. Go at another time when it's better though. I'd hit SRI at 4PM on weekdays though...

Bender

MasterPelican
10-15-08, 21:32
Drove by it last night (tue.) and cars were jammed all over the place.

I have to do some more recon.

Dr Midnite
09-05-11, 03:51
Anyone been to the Clark clubs in Arcadia lately? They worth going to? Back in 07 and 08 I did get some mild milage from there. Haven't been there since going to COI but. Just curious.

Midnite

The Camel
09-10-11, 14:51
Anyone been to the Clark clubs in Arcadia lately? They worth going to? Back in 07 and 08 I did get some mild milage from there. Haven't been there since going to COI but. Just curious.

MidniteI read a recent report that Taboo in Arcadia is closed tight. Don't know about the other club or clubs in the area.

Dr Midnite
10-30-12, 00:30
A gentlemen club on Clarke street has been advertising a lot lately. Seems similar to the Paradise Mens Club in Pasadena, topless, low mileage. Etc. I'll at least stop by. I've had good luck at low mileage places in the past. Always worth a look to get a feel of the place if you know what I mean.

Midnite

Dr Midnite
12-01-14, 05:04
The last month or so I've been frequenting Knockouts simply because the draft beer and big screens plus nice looking women is something I enjoy on my way home from work. Yes, this is a topless only during the stage dances however I've seen purpose moving aside of lower bikini which is nice. I've gotten to know some of the talent there pretty well so far and tasted some wares to see if extras could possibly be had. I think with a few, if you have good game, there is a possibility. Especially since some dancers drink and I've danced with two who were three sheets to the wind and could care less where my hand roamed.

However discrete they may be, I haven't tried to indulge with extras like HJ etc. Because I generally like to go to high mileage places for that kind of thing. But I will try my hand eventually here. My main goal is to enjoy my cheap beer and watch sports while unwinding for the evening in the company of women.

Plus side to this place, they don't push for dances or drinks. Very low pressure.

Bad side, I've seen drunks dragged out of there for harassing the talent so. Mind your paws when appropriate and you should be fine.

LibreJuan
12-01-14, 14:08
Knockouts is in Arcadia.

The last month or so I've been frequenting Knockouts simply because the draft beer and big screens plus nice looking women is something I enjoy on my way home from work. Yes, this is a topless only during the stage dances however I've seen purpose moving aside of lower bikini which is nice. I've gotten to know some of the talent there pretty well so far and tasted some wares to see if extras could possibly be had. I think with a few, if you have good game, there is a possibility. Especially since some dancers drink and I've danced with two who were three sheets to the wind and could care less where my hand roamed.

However discrete they may be, I haven't tried to indulge with extras like HJ etc. Because I generally like to go to high mileage places for that kind of thing. But I will try my hand eventually here. My main goal is to enjoy my cheap beer and watch sports while unwinding for the evening in the company of women.

Plus side to this place, they don't push for dances or drinks. Very low pressure.

Bad side, I've seen drunks dragged out of there for harassing the talent so. Mind your paws when appropriate and you should be fine.

The Camel
12-05-14, 14:22

Bad side, I've seen drunks dragged out of there for harassing the talent so. Mind your paws when appropriate and you should be fine.Doc, I have a perverse curiosity if you have any familiarity with a KO's dancer calling herself Niecy? This dancer is listed on every single roll call for the club on Boned In. Seems that she works both day and night shifts 7 days a week (or maybe 8) week after week. I'm thinking she's got to be the scariest looking female walking around any kind of strip club in SoCal and that's saying something. Usually dancers this desperate are impossibly annoying and especially to new customers who don't know them, so I'm happy to hear your report that the dance hustle at this club is muted.

I may go in there tomorrow afternoon for at least one beer to watch some of the college football games. If the girls are OK on the eyes I could end up with lots of beer and football. Don't want to get dances as a rule in most topless clubs because they are much more heavily regulated than nude clubs and generally offer zero privacy. The alcohol beverage authorities threaten their liquor license if any real fun is available in their dance areas. There are some exceptions but the only ones I can think about are in South LA and all dancers are AA - IMO part of the institutionalized racism in LE that tolerates activity in minority neighborhoods that would quickly be shut down in a white neighborhood. At any rate, this place is too close to the ultra mileage clubs of COI and Puente to throw time and money into whatever they are offering as lap dances.

Dr Midnite
12-08-14, 06:17
LibreJuan- Thanks for the insight. However, for some time (Even though Arcadia is traditionally San Gab-V) we've included the Clark street clubs on this thread.

Doc, I have a perverse curiosity if you have any familiarity with a KO's dancer calling herself Niecy? This dancer is listed on every single roll call for the club on Boned In. Seems that she works both day and night shifts 7 days a week (or maybe 8) week after week. I'm thinking she's got to be the scariest looking female walking around any kind of strip club in SoCal and that's saying something. Usually dancers this desperate are impossibly annoying and especially to new customers who don't know them, so I'm happy to hear your report that the dance hustle at this club is muted.

I may go in there tomorrow afternoon for at least one beer to watch some of the college football games. If the girls are OK on the eyes I could end up with lots of beer and football. Don't want to get dances as a rule in most topless clubs because they are much more heavily regulated than nude clubs and generally offer zero privacy. The alcohol beverage authorities threaten their liquor license if any real fun is available in their dance areas. There are some exceptions but the only ones I can think about are in South LA and all dancers are AA - IMO part of the institutionalized racism in LE that tolerates activity in minority neighborhoods that would quickly be shut down in a white neighborhood. At any rate, this place is too close to the ultra mileage clubs of COI and Puente to throw time and money into whatever they are offering as lap dances.I'm not who she might be. There is one girl who prefers German metal music to dance to on a regular bases and glares at regulars from time to time. She's blonde, and about average at best in looks. She's there nearly every night, though I haven't seen her in the day. There is not ONE dancer I've seen every single time I've been there. There are two I see from time to time that I hang with and bugger on a regular basis.

Most of the gals here are pretty decent looking. The dance area is semi-private. I've been to much worse. This place used to be a Golden Club and Spearmint Rhino years back.

-Midnite.