PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #5605
01-02-06, 02:05
So what happens to all the SW's at New Year's time in Pasadena? Do they all get rounded up, and "sequestered" till after the Rose Parade? Moved to another street? How does this "all-american city" present itself at New Year's?

OldBill
01-02-06, 11:12
So what happens to all the SW's at New Year's time in Pasadena? Do they all get rounded up, and "sequestered" till after the Rose Parade? Moved to another street? How does this "all-american city" present itself at New Year's?Booted out, arrested, etc. Friend of mine is constantly listening to the scanners and said arrests were also occurring on Los Robles and also Orange Grove. Those aren't traditional strolls, are they?

BenderOver
01-05-06, 22:20
Sara @ HT in BP on M.

Korean. Roughly 23. Skinny, tall, pretty.

Looks 9. Attitude 5. Performance 8.

Starts off with a free table shower. Washes everything, but in a very quick and simple way. Water's sometimes hot, sometimes cold. Not very customer friendly. Cleans out the brown eye real good. Towel dried me completely and returns me to room.

Pretty good 5 minute massage. 10 second full body rub with her A cups. 10 second AR. Nice, but too short. Would have been better if she kept that up a little.

On the flip, full body rub with her A cups.

BBBJ for about 30 seconds. Nice, but too short.

CBJ for about 30 seconds.

Straight to mish. Worked her for about 60 seconds when at this point, I'm just frustrated. I can't get any angle, or stability on anything because she keeps blocking or repositioning me. Gotta get better leveraging with my position. I get off the bed and redirect a mish with her at the edge. Now I'm happy. But...

It only took her 2 minutes to complain that I'm working her too hard.

Wouldn't do DS. So back on the table we go with mish again. Seriously, who doesn't do DS anymore?!?

60 seconds into that, I'm back to frustration...so I look at her and say "well, you can flip over, or we're done here."

She slowly flips over obviously hesitant about doing DS, and that's when I get started. 15 MINUTE MACHINEGUN STYLE POUNDING - just to get even!

OMG, when I finished, she couldn't move for like 2 minutes. She seriously just stayed in the DS position unable to move. I'm grinning like an idiot at this point.

Now, I'm not sayin that I'm any well-endowed mongerer. She's just a real bad lay and for some reason was completely not accustomed to DS.

Pay out was .4 + 1.0

She actually had the nerve to ask for MORE than 1.0!!! Based on that performance and comment, I wanted to reach out and pull .2 back from her hand.

I didn't. Just said "That's what I normally tip for what we just did."

I would *NOT* recommend this one to you all, if you're looking for a good session. This place is great, but Sara's not; she's very limited, not GFE, totally robotic, and nearly pulled a rush job on me until I salvaged it in the end with a good RATA-TAT-TAT. Next time, I'm asking for Paula or Ruby.

4 girls working. 3 were smokin hot. And btw, the famous "Soda" no longer works there.

Peace dudes,
Bender

H2oboy
01-07-06, 01:51
So what happens to all the SW's at New Year's time in Pasadena? Do they all get rounded up, and "sequestered" till after the Rose Parade? Moved to another street? How does this "all-american city" present itself at New Year's?

Besides the obvious increased police activity, a SW friend of mine told me that the hotel owners jack up the room rates to double what they normally are during the rest of the year. The SWs just lay low untill it all returns to normal.

There were 3-4 SWs on Colorado last night. Nothing worth picking up however.

Lovenooners
01-07-06, 20:24
Was on Colorado yesterday afternoon between Rosemead and Madre. 5-6 to SW's to choose from for a change. Picked up Tiffany, a fine BSW, 5'5", about 110lb, smokin' tight ass. She had a room nearby. $80 presidents and we were good for a super slurpy BBBJ, then some DATY, followed by mish, cowgirl, doggie and a wad-shot on her tits. What a find for what's been dead territory for a long time. It was like the good ol' days!

FedEx
01-12-06, 21:30
Anyone has any info about the above?

Still mourning the sudden disappearance of Mimi from Fire & Ice Pleasure of Alhambra. Papasan confirmed more than once that she was no longer working for him and the cell phone she gave me was disconnected.

I visited her 3 or 4 times between September & November and she easily became my ATF.

Any info would be highly appreciated.
Fedex

Shaggy 21
01-13-06, 00:06
OK so after scouting out the local news papers and internet research I found a couple promising places to give a try. A couple days ago I found myself with some extra time so I tried a couple places out.

I first tried a nice place near pasadena. Totally legit, not sure if extras are available here. The girl was smoking hot and the massage was fantastic. About the extras, not quite sure. I laid done in my birthday suit and when she came in she covered my up good. And she always repositioned the towel on my ass. She came close to brushing the boys a couple times but I think she always pulled up short. If you are looking for a good massage only this is a good deal for a hot oil massage for 40 with a hot 25 year old girl rubbing you down.

The next place I went to was more to my liking in eagle rock I think. Nice place on the second floor and nice girl in her early thirties. She too placed a towel on my ass but it was soon on the floor. She rubbed me down good and gave one hell of a neck/head massage. After it was over and some gental coaching by me she finished me off maually. 40 plus another 40 tip and she was very greatful. Not sure if more is available or not but I would go back to test the waters.

I have noticed from the few places I have been to from burbank to San Gabriel that most if not all girls are Asian. Anyone know where I can find a Latina. I have read about BP and that is probably the next place I will be going to.

Also whats with the lack of quality girls on CL for this area? I tired Tracy but would only go back as a last resort. There does not seem to be anything else in the area. I heard bad things about the chick in Alta Dena that charges 130 so I am not going near that. Pretty slim pickin's.

Play Safe

OldBill
01-13-06, 20:21
Was sitting in an AAMP chatting with the mamasan and watched her face screw up in disgust as call after call came in with blocked caller ids which she did not answer. Guys, when you pick up the SGV Tribune or LA Weekly or Los Classificados, remember to hit the *82 on your cellie to unblock the callerid as the majority of mamasans will *not* answer at all! (Why they don't just pick up and say "unblock your phone with *82 and call back" is beyond me.)

If you are paranoid about them having your number, then get a prepaid cell phone to use for the hobby only. And don't give the number to your girlfriend or wife! More than one guy has left his cell at a trick pad and had the wife call and problems ensued when the asian massage therapist answered the phone.

And hey newbies! Avoid asking them stupid questions like:

"Does the price include full service?"
"Does this include everything?"
or Anything sexual in nature
or Anything a cop might ask

If the price is $100 or more, it's pretty much a lock that it's full service.

Friendly Tiger
01-14-06, 11:01
Anyone know where I can find a Latina. I have read about BP and that is probably the next place I will be going to.There is a LMP on Figueroa, in Highland Park. LAWeekly or LAXpress should have their ad.

Onilove96
01-15-06, 15:10
Guys,

There used to be an incall on Palmetto in Alhambra. The mamasan was called Nancy and she had a young 23 year old girl named Wendy. Wendy would always be dressed in pajamas and have that young girl appearance. Nancy was a quickie but had nice C cups. However, Wendy gave good service and a nice rimming job. Does anyone know if they are still around because old number does not work any longer?

Peace, Onilove96

Microcat
01-15-06, 17:33
Unfortunately, there USED to be a LMP on Figueroa. It's been closed since December 29th.

Microcat
01-15-06, 17:34
Unfortunately, there is no longer a LMP on Figueroa. It has been closed since December 28, 2005.

Shaggy 21
01-16-06, 19:56
Thats to bad that place is closed. I liked there ad. I believe it said Latinas only and you get to pick your girl. Sun in Inglewood and Hou before that was the only place that I got a line up at and was able to chose my therapist.

I did try the place on Mission/Alhambra this past weekend and was plesently surprised. Three girls working maybe late 20s to early 30s. Nothing special though, I would go back if they let me chose my therapist. I do like the fact that they are Latina in a town full of Asian, makes for a good change. However, I have not found anything with the quaility of girls as Sun or Hou yet.

Cres Prophet
01-17-06, 16:57
I flipped a coin and decided to give GS another shot after the exceeding lame massage session that I got from Lily last time.

Turns out that they only have a latina on certain days. Todays masseusse was Sunny. Older chinese lady, about 35ish. Body is slightly chubby, but not too bad, with B cup that is very firm. A little plain looking, but not bad.

What this lady misses in the looks department, she more than makes up for in technique. For starters, she has some pretty good massage training and can even pull off the whole walking on the back and not hurt you. Great massage of leg and foot. It was very much like visiting my chiropracter. This turned into a short amount of FBSM, with some nibbling at the boys. Had me at attention before I knew it. That part isn't like my chiro.

Nice CBJ to start it all out with some good action and providing a lot of sensation. Went for a little CG and then off to the races with some dog pound action. When all done, the service didn't stop. Very meticulous cleanup followed by some massaging of arms and chest. She suprised me with a quick chiro-like neck adjust. The technique was about as perfect as any chiro that I have visited. I'll make sure that she doesn't do that again if I visit her again, but I really feel relaxed and limber.

Sunny isn't close to the best looking I've seen, and she's certainly far from the worst. All in all, she's a repeater if you enjoy getting a complete massage that leaves you feeling relaxed across the board.

Socal2007
01-18-06, 17:37
Hey everyone,

I just stumbled across this site and decided to register and I am glad I did. After reading the posts for the Pasadena area I decided to take a drive down Colorado just to see if I could spot ant SWs and sure enough I did. I saw a decent looking black lady sitting at the bus stop at the South East corner of Colorado and Rosemenad. Directly across from the Big 5. To be honest with you I had no idea there was any activity in the PAsadena area. I had been visiting "Mag" or "Maggie" from TER in Korea Town for some time now. I dont know if you all have had her. Terrible massage but great BBBJ CIM and rimming. I look forward to future posts and thanks for all you input.

BenderOver
01-20-06, 11:31
We always welcome new members here, and definitely welcome new members that post! How much was the damage for Maggie? Age?

Bender

Hey everyone,

I just stumbled across this site and decided to register and I am glad I did. After reading the posts for the Pasadena area I decided to take a drive down Colorado just to see if I could spot ant SWs and sure enough I did. I saw a decent looking black lady sitting at the bus stop at the South East corner of Colorado and Rosemenad. Directly across from the Big 5. To be honest with you I had no idea there was any activity in the PAsadena area. I had been visiting "Mag" or "Maggie" from TER in Korea Town for some time now. I dont know if you all have had her. Terrible massage but great BBBJ CIM and rimming. I look forward to future posts and thanks for all you input.

BenderOver
01-20-06, 15:26
On and off for the last month, I've been checking in at GS to see if Koko's back from vacation. Everytime I ask, I get the "she's on vacation in Korea, back in two weeks" answer, which leads me to think that she might be gone for good. So I head over to HT on F, since GS no longer has any good talent.

Ally at HT on F is the best latina in BP for now. I heard Leah's got a great reputation, but the first encounter I had with her left me bitter; I'm not a Leah supporter.

Ally is my winner. Not great, but not bad. Looks 9. Attitude 9. Personality 7. The downside is that she's got a habit of charging a bit more than avg.

.4+1.0 gets you cbj and cfs. No DFK. No AR.

.6+1.4 gets you table shower, bbbj and cfs.

A tour of the greek isles is available, but you're looking at 2.4 there.

If bbbj was included with the 1.0 and she did a little DFK or AR, she'd be easily an ATF. I wouldn't mind it if her greek tour went down in price too!

YMMV of course, but I do recommend her. Definitely get it all started with an easy .4+1.0 first and see how far you're both interested in going beyond the basics.

Bender

I flipped a coin and decided to give GS another shot after the exceeding lame massage session that I got from Lily last time.

Turns out that they only have a latina on certain days. Todays masseusse was Sunny. Older chinese lady, about 35ish. Body is slightly chubby, but not too bad, with B cup that is very firm. A little plain looking, but not bad.

What this lady misses in the looks department, she more than makes up for in technique. For starters, she has some pretty good massage training and can even pull off the whole walking on the back and not hurt you. Great massage of leg and foot. It was very much like visiting my chiropracter. This turned into a short amount of FBSM, with some nibbling at the boys. Had me at attention before I knew it. That part isn't like my chiro.

Nice CBJ to start it all out with some good action and providing a lot of sensation. Went for a little CG and then off to the races with some dog pound action. When all done, the service didn't stop. Very meticulous cleanup followed by some massaging of arms and chest. She suprised me with a quick chiro-like neck adjust. The technique was about as perfect as any chiro that I have visited. I'll make sure that she doesn't do that again if I visit her again, but I really feel relaxed and limber.

Sunny isn't close to the best looking I've seen, and she's certainly far from the worst. All in all, she's a repeater if you enjoy getting a complete massage that leaves you feeling relaxed across the board.

Cres Prophet
01-21-06, 21:10
Ally at HT on F is the best latina in BP for now. I heard Leah's got a great reputation, but the first encounter I had with her left me bitter; I'm not a Leah supporter.
Bender
I agree. Ale is one of the best. She's also at GS on Wed and Sun.
I've never asked her for BBBJ, but good to know that it's available if I want to go that route; though I usually avoid any BB services.

Socal2007
01-23-06, 16:29
Thanks,

I do plan on posting when I have some updates. By the way, I continue to drive down Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena regularly do to work and now that I am looking I see SWers at all times of the day during the week. I saw a very attractive black lady who waved me down as we made eye contact. I wasn't able to stop this time but I will have to nex time I have an extra 10 or 15 minutes to spare. As far as Mag goes, I believe she was around 120.

http://la.********.com/cgi-bin/show.cgi?mode=3&site_id=LA&ad=007780002

Hey everyone,

BenderOver
01-23-06, 22:02
It's good. It's REAL good. If you've ever gotten a cbj from her, then you'd know what I mean. I've gotten away with donating 1.2 for it (bbbj and cfs) a few times, but she's getting wise with me about it. I don't think I'm going to get that discount anymore. It's a shame, cause there's no way in hell I'll donate 1.4 for it.

Bender

I agree. Ale is one of the best. She's also at GS on Wed and Sun.
I've never asked her for BBBJ, but good to know that it's available if I want to go that route; though I usually avoid and BB services.

Three X
01-27-06, 19:23
http://www.coremg.net/newspapers.ph...ly&storyid=2829

Lieutenant Snagged in Prostitution Charges

By Traci Kratzer
If convicted on all counts, Kuwahara could be sentenced to a maximum of three years in state prison.

“I am not happy about it [the situation]. I am disappointed,” said Arcadia Police Chief Bob Sanderson. “This is something that is not conducive to our ethics and our mission.”

Authorities said the alleged crimes occurred while Kuwahara was working as a watch commander.

Sanderson said an investigation was launched in April 2005 after communications from Kuwahara were picked up through the police department’s internal computer-monitoring software program. Kuwahara has been on paid administrative leave since that time, Sanderson said.

The computer-monitoring software program, which can monitor website visits and e-mails, was installed in all department computers in March 2005 following written notice to all department employees that the computers were to be monitored, Sanderson said.

“Basically what we told them was, if you can look at the screen and see it, so can we,” he said.

A suspended Arcadia Police Department lieutenant surrendered himself to the court for arraignment last Thursday in connection with criminal charges alleging he used another officer’s name to solicit prostitution on the Internet, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office announced Friday.

Kenneth Kuwahara, 40, appeared in Los Angeles County Court without an attorney for the arraignment proceeding but Superior Court Commissioner James N. Bianco postponed the hearing until Feb. 2 to allow Kuwahara time to hire an attorney. According to a press release from the district attorney’s office, Kuwahara remains free on his own recognizance.

Kuwahara also received a notice of intention to terminate his employment with the department at the Thursday hearing by a representative of the Arcadia Police Department.

Kuwahara, who had been with the department for 20 years, was formally charged on Jan. 11 with several felonies and misdemeanors. The complaint, filed as an arrest warrant, alleges that Kuwahara solicited prostitution from four women between Jan. 1 and May 19, 2005. He has been charged with one felony count each of false impersonation and identity theft, and four misdemeanor counts of soliciting prostitution. The complaint alleges that Kuwahara used a subordinate officer’s name to set up an e-mail account from which he made such solicitations.

Socalasian
01-28-06, 14:59
The cop was from Arcadia

Big Joe 11
01-28-06, 19:18
I was went to HT today. It is the first time ever that I went to a AMP instead of an AAMP. As I arrived the place, another hobbyist pulled up at the same time. He went in first and I followed. The Mamasan greeted him first than me. She ask me do I have any girl preference and I said no. Then she asked me is this my first time and I said yes. She said she can tell. After signing in, she led me to the back and ask me to pick a girl out of 3. I saw an Latina name Pattie and I picked her because I never f an Latina before. After the line up, I went to the room and strip but a towel on myself when lying down. Pattie came in and gave me an not too bad massage and then proceed to fondle my balls. Afterward the flip, she asked me do I want FS and I said yes. She told me to put the donation on the table and left the room. I put $ on the table. When she came back, she counted the $ and told me is usually is $.2 but this is not bad. She showed me her goods and I really satisfied. Nice Ass, look like real C Cup, face is 6-7. Then she said no daty and fingers should stay outside. Cbj,rcg,cg,doggie,mish,cg, and finally cbjtc. Afterward, I told her this is first time I with Latina and she said all the girls are really good and I should sample all of them. She asked me do speak spanish in spanish and I said no. Then she thought I am Filipino which is negative. As I left the place I saw there is a shower and ask the Mamasan do the girls shower with me and she told me I at least have to pay for 45 mins. My question is should I try the shower and do I need to tip more to the girl? Is $ enough for donation?

Socalasian
01-28-06, 21:16
Hooked up with a new condo place just east of Hacienda Heights. Met up with an dude who used to help out at a couple of the Monterey Park places but has upscaled and moved out on his own.

Asked what he had and he said he had a Korean cutie that was 4 days into the biz. Drove over and met her- 24 y.o., 5'2 and maybe 100 lbs. Not skinny, just a little tiny bit of baby fat- just perfect. Long black hair, A cups. Face looked exactly like a short Lucy Liu. Total cutie!! Works as a waitress full time and does this "on the side".

Showered, massage, DFK, DATY (wild and wet!), CBJ, mish, doggy, asian cowgirl, doggy, mish to end. Showered and dropped the $.5 on the counter. Felt like an old girlfriend more than a session. She laid on the bed and cuddled after for 10 minutes while she was catching her breath.

Hung around and talked a little football with the guys before leaving. Nice place, tough parking, nice girls. At least two working in the evenings. Plus, new home to the little viet/latina that I reported on before!

$.5 is more than I like but the .2 extra than the other places was worth it this time. I just wish that other little viet/latina 19 y.o gave better service. She's so hot...

Happy Hunting!

Onilove96
02-01-06, 11:51
At the pain of receiving a thousand emails, I will inform you guys that I've been fortunate to locate four places that provide fs for 1.00 or less. Yes, it is true! And it is not that hideous gal named Coco either out in Lincoln Heights! Two places are located in Alhambra, one in Arcadia and one in La Puente. The point is that they are still out there without venturing to the streets and all the dangers that may ensue with that type. Some hints to help you on your adventure! 1)Speaking Mandarin helps! because some these girls normally don't provide these services and you need to sweet talk them 2)Personal appearance is very helpful, dress for success 3)Multiple visits required, this is usually the case unless the girl really likes you! 4) Check in papers of other languages. Good luck with finding your own private playpens! and save that hard earned money for more important things.

Peace, Oni

Cres Prophet
02-03-06, 00:10
I tried Anna at the recommendation of another person. Decent looking latina with a pretty tight body and an incredible set of tits. If they're bolt ons, they're the best set that I have ever felt. They have the weight of fakeys, but not that hard round feeling. I love the women that have the curves in all the right places and she was no exception.

All in all a pretty good session with her. She seemed to really get into it. Her CBJ was ok and next time I'll certainly ask for it to be a little longer. When we were all done, she said now that she knows me, she's not going to let me finish until she gets hers too. I'm all for a woman that wants to do her best to extend my session.

She kept going on about how it was good to have someone that she doesn't need to teach and she was making fun of guys that come in and want to try positions that look good in movies but don't do a lot for the woman. She had a good personality and wasn't at all trying to rush. The only thing that others may take issue with is her telling at the beginning what kind of tip she expects. I don't have a problem with that, as long as it doesn't become a haggle session.

BenderOver
02-03-06, 20:31
I was about to go and try her out based on your recommendation, Cres.

But...

I looked in my journals and realized that I had that dish before! She's not bad. Not the most beautiful around, I've seen better at LS of course... But nice attitude, definitely.

I don't go back and ask for her at all though. She had surgery awhile back on the old brown eye. She used to travel the greek isles all the time, and I guess one time, a big ole dude broke her permanently. So, I guess she's forbidden from flying there anymore. So, since she's out of the game I love most, I dine elsewhere.

Bender

I tried Anna at the recommendation of another person. Decent looking latina with a pretty tight body and an incredible set of tits. If they're bolt ons, they're the best set that I have ever felt. They have the weight of fakeys, but not that hard round feeling. I love the women that have the curves in all the right places and she was no exception.

All in all a pretty good session with her. She seemed to really get into it. Her CBJ was ok and next time I'll certainly ask for it to be a little longer. When we were all done, she said now that she knows me, she's not going to let me finish until she gets hers too. I'm all for a woman that wants to do her best to extend my session.

She kept going on about how it was good to have someone that she doesn't need to teach and she was making fun of guys that come in and want to try positions that look good in movies but don't do a lot for the woman. She had a good personality and wasn't at all trying to rush. The only thing that others may take issue with is her telling at the beginning what kind of tip she expects. I don't have a problem with that, as long as it doesn't become a haggle session.

Gator88
02-05-06, 21:04
There's an ad on Craigislist that looks alot like his, but with a new number and locaction run by three young asians guys. Not much of a selection there.

I liked Ken's girls better.

Hizark21
02-06-06, 15:43
When and where on Colorado have you seen girls working......?? Occasinally I am up in Pasadena visiting cousins

Socal2007
02-06-06, 16:28
Colorado East of San Gabriel Blvd. all the way past colorado. I saw two chicks working Circuit City parking lot on Colorado and Rosemead Friday around 3:00pm. I saw a VERY attractive balck SW working a bus stop in front of KFC near the Dodge Delership a few weeks ago. Good Luck!

When and where on Colorado have you seen girls working? Occasinally I am up in Pasadena visiting cousins

ECCrawler
02-07-06, 12:12
I will be visiting the area next week from the East Coast. I was doing a little research here and trying to search the backlogs (2005) for info on GS & HT. I did find info for the two HTs on F & M. But the search function requires more than two letters in the field and, for GS, that is all I. Could someone be so kind as to give me a search string that will allow me to find the needle in this haystack? Feel free to PM me if you can help.

Thanks

Manatsu
02-07-06, 22:49
There's an ad on Craigislist that looks alot like his, but with a new number and locaction run by three young asians guys. Not much of a selection there.

I liked Ken's girls better.The one in SGV? Yes ken is still open. ALot of Rotating girls thou. Lots of fresh off the you know what koreans 20-35 do your pick. Usually have 2 girls on hand. But the korean ones usually onle works for 1 or 2 days. Occationaly you will find one thats steamy hot. If you are old timer you will get $150/hr.

If you are new you might only get 30minutes.

Pick Sara(Hispanic). 7/8. Good service and personality.

Call him and ask for the 'Latina'. Usually works after 7PM

Onilove96
02-08-06, 12:18
Lets try to bring the prices down! Please refuse to pay $1.50 top places like Ken's. The norm is 1.20 for SGV, and his girls are not even special. Just say "no!, way too high" Most places are at 1.20. I mean like I know about 50 places at this price. Crap, seems like even SW are charging 1.50 these days. Come on guys, ONi

FedEx
02-08-06, 19:32
We don't speak Mandarin like you do, so what can we do? We have to pay "Gringo" tax, I guess...

Ken & Sam advertise their $150 rates, and if you call some agencies, the rates are between $160 and $200. Once I was able to pay $130, but had to select from 3 mid 30's to late 30's Chinese women, who looked 5 - 6 at best.

Please advise your thoughts on how we can improve without speaking Mnadarin.

Thanks!

Lets try to bring the prices down! Please refuse to pay $1.50 top places like Ken's. The norm is 1.20 for SGV, and his girls are not even special. Just say "no!, way too high" Most places are at 1.20. I mean like I know about 50 places at this price. Crap, seems like even SW are charging 1.50 these days. Come on guys, ONi

Socalasian
02-08-06, 22:37
There are still plenty of places for under $.5 in the SGV. As a matter of fact, we should put together a list for Senior Members with tons of posts to share by PM. I will go as high as $.5 but there is usually an assisted shower, lots of massage, rimming, licking the boys and the deed followed by another assisted shower. Other than that, it's $.2 a shot for me...

If anyone has ideas about the "private Condo list" PM me and let's chat...

Happy Hunting!

Onilove96
02-08-06, 22:39
This is a good site to start: www.sgvtribune.com/marketplace
check out under health and fitness. Okay, places with addresses are generally bad! Why? because they are amps and you have to pay a "cover" and then you have to pay the girl or they are hj shacks.

Do your homework. Yeah, that's right! run the number through google.com and see if they are agency! Run the number through anywho.com/rl.html and see if it is a residence or known number. Can't read Mandarin or Spanish? Well, translate it then. Babelfish.altavista.com/ And call anyways and see if they will take you because sometimes money talks. Cross reference the numbers from papers or website MPR (sorry can't list link) and look for existing reviews and price quotes.

We really need to stick together in here! Make friends with senior and trusted members and share info about places that are good and post ROB's. Avoid TER unless you are loaded. Okay...those are some hints but I know that others here have helpful hints as well, so please post them. Peace, Oni

PS: In the past, I have posted the web addresses for other websites to find numbers such as El Clasificado or Chinese daily.

Al Cualquiera
02-08-06, 23:31
Guys,

I have the same experience as onilove in the SGV.
I won't pay more than 1.2
If they say 1.3, I say see ya.

Reason being I have found if they are jacking the price the service usually sucks.
It's a matter of attitude, if they say "screw you" on the pricing it's usually the same with the service.

Lot's of places at this price (1.2).
If you are paying 1.5 you are burning your cash; and driving up the price.
I am a laowei by the way, so speaking Mandarin is not the reason guys are paying 1.2.

BenderOver
02-08-06, 23:43
Sweeeet trip with Koko @ GS. Cres, if you've never partaken, go for it, it's a hell of a time! Be careful though, she likes to shove the finger.

Ever watch "Roadtrip" and see the scene with Stiffler at the sperm bank asking the nurse for a little help? Well, the nurse gloves up, and shoves her finger in his brown eye to directly stimulate the old prostate. I heard that Koko does this, so I tried her out. Didn't like it too much. It was a disappointment compared to Stiffler's scene. She really doesn't do much of a massage while she's up there. Just a lot of pressure and discomfort. It was sore for a couple of days after too. The first and last time I experiment with that stuff.

Face 8 (k-girl school nerd but cute. I likey!), body 7 (horrible c cup bolt ons. looks and feels like she placed 3 "A"-bags in to make a "C"), service 10.

Funny though, she nearly was up to her wrist in my brown eye, and when I went to shove a finger for her, she was completely against it.

The thing that makes this trip so awesome is what she does with her petite tongue. WOW!

Damage was .4+1.0

Worth waiting for her to return from vacation.

Bender

Night Style
02-12-06, 00:21
Hi Newbi here, and wanted to know if anyone has check out the new massage place on Allen Ave and Corson just near 210 freeway in the little shopping center with the title "Oriental Massage" outside the building. Also there is this other place on Colorado Blvd and Bonnie Ave next to Radio Shack called "Oriental Acupunture". Does anyone know if these two places are AMPs or legitimated business and how can you tell? Thanks in advance.

AsianFan
02-12-06, 10:58
I'm not usually in this area, but was last week. Stopped here because I'd read good things about it.

MS asked if I'd been there before, told her no, but the places that I usually go. Stopped to use the toilet before being taken to a room and when I came out saw a very nice looking woman, who I didn't get, and overheard MS talking on the phone to someone. She was telling him that someone wasn't working but they had a name I didn't catch and a new girl named Kuchi.

She took me to the room and as I'm finishing undressing Kuchi comes into the room, nice face, spinner type body with her clothes on. Started the massage I asked her where she was from, she said Japan, so I started asking her questions in Japanese, she quickly says "Oh, you speak the language" in English and then tells me she is half Japanese and half Korean.

She was wearing jeans and when she came around to the end of the bed where my head was I began rubbing her legs through the jeans. She had me flip and asked what I wanted and how much I'd pay, something I really dislike, but said everything and 80, she didn't seem too happy, but agreed.

She left briefly and returned to the room and began undressing, never really took her bra off, just slipped her arms out and pushed it down to her waist. Her body just looked so-so without clothes, saggy breasts and very hairy kitty. She started with a CBJ, a bit of a disappointment until she came too close and I got a whiff of her breath, her name should have been kimchi with extra garlic. What a turn off, I wilted immediately and was really that I was covered, that smell would have stayed with me a long time, cause no shower was offered either before or after.

I was able to finish okay, but I won't go out of my way for a return visit. And I'd never want to try her again if I went there.

Onilove96
02-12-06, 12:38
Hi Newbi here, and wanted to know if anyone has check out the new massage place on Allen Ave and Corson just near 210 freeway in the little shopping center with the title "Oriental Massage" outside the building. Also there is this other place on Colorado Blvd and Bonnie Ave next to Radio Shack called "Oriental Acupunture". Does anyone know if these two places are AMPs or legitimated business and how can you tell? Thanks in advance.

You are talking about Pasadena places. These are legit places. Usually hj at the most in Pasadena and you would be very lucky to find someplace that does hj, but not these listed places...they are legit.

Socalasian
02-13-06, 17:54
I've gotten 22 PM's asking me how I hook up for $50 at AMP condos. Guess what... I don't...

Get this through your heads please...

.5 = $50
$ = $100
$.5 = $150
$$ = $200
$$.5 = $250

Do you understand? Geez...

Do some research before you send dumb ass PM's and don't ask for 8 phone numbers for 8 different girls and apartments if you name looks like this:

IlliterateOne
Reports: 0

Gotta rant on a Monday... 22 PM's- two worth reading...

Happy Hunting!

James D 2004
02-15-06, 20:14
Currently, you can fuck a young blonde blue girl for $150 in OC, not as hot but $100 GFE, still blonde blue. They even have pictures and reviews too. Thanks to CL. The only catch is that there's very long line for the $100 GFE.

The 'bad' Manderine price drops to $120 in OC Irvine! It doesn't hurt to learn a few 'hello', 'where', 'how much'.

ps. The same girls same place that advertise in CL for 160.

Bob Mantis
02-25-06, 20:14
Well, I never believed that they were there, but I've had success with two SWs in Pas, one BSW (Journey) and one LSW (Theresa). Both were only okay. Not the best lookers, but CBJ and FS for $40 at local No-tels. They hang out around Colorado and Rosemead at about 8 or 9 pm. The usual rules for spotting them applies.

Cres Prophet
03-09-06, 15:10
Sweeeet trip with Koko @ GS. Cres, if you've never partaken, go for it, it's a hell of a time! Be careful though, she likes to shove the finger.

Ever watch "Roadtrip" and see the scene with Stiffler at the sperm bank asking the nurse for a little help? Well, the nurse gloves up, and shoves her finger in his brown eye to directly stimulate the old prostate. I heard that Koko does this, so I tried her out. Didn't like it too much. It was a disappointment compared to Stiffler's scene. She really doesn't do much of a massage while she's up there. Just a lot of pressure and discomfort. It was sore for a couple of days after too. The first and last time I experiment with that stuff.

Face 8 (k-girl school nerd but cute. I likey!), body 7 (horrible c cup bolt ons. looks and feels like she placed 3 "A"-bags in to make a "C"), service 10.

Funny though, she nearly was up to her wrist in my brown eye, and when I went to shove a finger for her, she was completely against it.

The thing that makes this trip so awesome is what she does with her petite tongue. WOW!

Damage was .4+1.0

Worth waiting for her to return from vacation.

BenderMy experience with her was plain vanilla. And I don't like plain vanilla.

I must say that I love those natural D's on Anna though.

Cres Prophet
03-09-06, 15:15
I've had a few people PM me about where the track is on Garvey. Let me say again that it is generally totally worthless, in my opinion.

When you do see a hotty, it will most likely be like this:
http://media.kladblog.com/media/200603/bad_ass.wmv

Vinifera
03-09-06, 17:45
http://media.kladblog.com/media/200603/bad_ass.wmv

That stick will blind ya. :^&

dukeward
03-15-06, 13:48
Visited a Chinese incall place on Prospect near 99 Ranch in SG yesterday. $.2 for full service. Had a twenty-something girl from Harbin named Suwen. Very good looking. Decent attitude. No kissing on the mouth. Standard light massage, foreplay, CBJ, then missionary. They also have a couple of Korean girls who look pretty hot. Their ad is in WJ, so I don't know if they deal with non-Chinese customers.

Panachemc
03-15-06, 23:02
Today, I went to visit HT on Maine around 2 pm and it was closed. I then went to HT on Francisco (sp) and not only was it closed but the sign has been taken down. I was going to go to GS, but opted against it. Anyone with news about what happened?

dukeward
03-20-06, 00:04
I went back to the incall place on Prospect on Friday to try out their Korean girl. She is in her early 20's, skinny, and fair-skinned. She is about 5'5'' and 110 lb with B-cups. She doesn't speak much English, which makes communication almost impossible. Not very good service, because she is rather in high demand at that place. She doesn't allow kissing or even much touching (especially her hair do). Not an experience I recommend. Go for the Chinese girl Su Wen if you go to that place.

Misfit
03-24-06, 06:23
So I hear 2 out of 3 AMP's in BP are closed. Anybody know what the hell is going on? Cause I sure don't plan on going back to GS, went there one time had Koko & let's just say I never went back. There is a reason why she dims the light so much, very poor quality in looks & mechanical service.

Cres Prophet, dude nobody wants a chick with a stick so I would stay away from Garvey.

Misfit

Shaggy 21
04-11-06, 22:47
Seems like it has been a slow week for everyone probably due to all the rain that has been coming down in the recent weeks. Well to spark up some conversation I took a little trip to a very nice place near this area. Visited a very nice apartment managed by some friends from the east and I got to say that I love this place more everytime I go back. The first girl that I saw was one of the most amazing ladies that I have ever seen and they just kept getting better everytime I went back. Finally got the never to ask if I could take a photo or two and thought I would share a couple of the tamer ones that I got. This place is great and those who have been here should recognize the bed sheets.

Oh yeah she was not a day over 23, 5'02" and 100lbs wet.

Play Safe

James D 2004
04-12-06, 01:44
eom__________

Bob Mantis
04-12-06, 19:16
Had Angel yesterday. BSW, very sweet, from Inglewood. The best BSW I've had in Pasadena. Spotted her on East Colorado about 4 pm. Picked her up, did quick cop check. Took her to a No-tel. Age 25, looks about 6-7, a bit on the chunky side. Man, she has some scary scars, which she says are from "bad dates" -- broken bones, dog bite. Good CBJ, CG, mish, and doggie. Great attitude. $0.8.

David51
04-25-06, 02:49
I'm in town for a few days on business so cruised up and down Colorado cruise tonight (10pm-11:30)...not too much out. Did see a WSW getting a ticket (or so it appeared) a few blocks west of Rosemead...the only LE I saw....and a possible WSW on Rosemead near Huntington...I stopped on a side street, but she didn't approach (and I never say anything first) so it went nowhere.

Does anybody know anything about this CL posting?
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/154358707.html
PM me if you don't want to post...only have 2 nights left in town this visit, but tend to be extra-cautious (as well as fairly frugal :-)

-David51

OriginalEdStone
05-03-06, 17:39
A couple of weeks ago I visited an MP on ER Bl. I've been there about a half dozen times over the last year, and on all but one visit was able to get a HJ release. Cost was 40/40 non-negotiated/no quote, just a flat tip.

This last time I struck out. Asked for 1/2 hour, was asked if I wanted 2 girls --sounded interesting but I passed. Glad I did.

Provider gave an OK massage, but then told me when I had 5 min left, did I want another 1/2 hour for 20 (no flip at this point.)

I figured what the hell, I'm already in for $40, maybe the extra $20 is the key.

So then the flip, and I'm noticing, she is looking at the friggin clock a lot, and she does this dumb shit lame massage on my temples and forehead. Tried some usual careful advances, such as stroking her leg, arms, but nothing.

Oh well, can win 'em all.

On the way out, I'm asked if I want to leave something for the girl.

"Not this time."

Just glad I didn't spend more. What's a guy gotta do to get a HJ these days at a MP?

Oswalt
05-05-06, 10:58
On Colorado last night about 8:00 saw a couple of bsw and possibly one other wsw on the stroll. Caught up with one of the bsw while she was on the phone at a 7-11. Did the le check in the car, off to a quiet street. Wanted 60 for a cbj, I offered 40, no problem. Good attitude especially since I took a little longer after a margarita. Goes by Angel says she is out 4 or 5 nights a week.

Mad Monk
05-10-06, 00:23
Sounds like the Angel I saw a week or so ago, strolling Colorado around 9pm. CBJ car date. Curvy w/ great tits and a pretty face. $0.4. Good time.

Had Angel yesterday. BSW, very sweet, from Inglewood. The best BSW I've had in Pasadena. Spotted her on East Colorado about 4 pm. Picked her up, did quick cop check. Took her to a No-tel. Age 25, looks about 6-7, a bit on the chunky side. Man, she has some scary scars, which she says are from "bad dates" -- broken bones, dog bite. Good CBJ, CG, mish, and doggie. Great attitude. $0.8.

Bob Mantis
05-10-06, 13:48
Saw a sexy BSW and WSW strolling together down Colorado, near the 7-11. at about 6 pm. Missed picking them up the first pass. One of you other mongers picked up the WSW at the 7-11 parking lot. Don't know where the BSW went. Later saw the BSW walking by Target. She wouldn't look at me, when I slowed. She walked to the Target parking lot, where she met a big dude, dressed up like someone from central LA, lots of gold jewelry and driving a big black Lincoln SUV.

Later, finally picked up the BSW, named Sade near one of the liquor stores on Colorado. She was young, had braces on her teeth, but says she is 19 years old. She was on the cell all the time we were together. Took her to a No-Tel. She was definitely inexperienced, said she had been doing this only about 2 months. She's from the Van Nuys area, just wanted "to try Pasadena" for a change. Said that big dude with the black SUV was her "homey". We were doing it doggy in the No-tel, and she answered her cell phone (Julio Iglesias ringtone), talking to "one of the other girls". She giggled, and told the other girl that she was busy. Anyway, she's cute, has the right curves, B/C cups, no stretch marks, but not the most experienced. Not sure I would repeat. $0.8 for CBJ and CFS. She says her WSW friend is named Amanda. Might try her, if I see her around, again.

Bob Mantis
05-10-06, 22:42
Well, that does it. I'm not reporting on SWs on this board anymore. I just passed by Angel, apparently getting arrested by undercover LE in front of the Guitar Store on Colorado. I don't know for sure that what we write on here had any relationship to what happened, but I just don't want to be the cause of any more grief for the working women of the world.

BenderOver
05-17-06, 18:50
Nice joint. Awesome massage! Pretty ladies. Can't grope them, can't disrobe them. But if you're nice, they'll give you a pleasant handy.

Go there for the massage. Not the extras. Consider the handy the dessert topping, and you'll be happy.

.75 for the hour. .4 for the topping.

Ask for Tina or Penny. I've tried a few others there, and WHOA, they don't look so good!

Bender

Lovenooners
06-22-06, 15:21
Well, I've finally had it. I live in Arcadia. I have for twenty years. I'm an avid reader of this forum and an occasional poster. I usually do my partaking of the hobby either via some reliable providers I've gotten to know on CL. But, I've watched all these tight little asian pussies move into my city and can't take not pounding a few of them anymore. The problem is, I'm dumb as a stick on the Arcadia Asian incall scene, I'm caucasian and don't speak any Chineese. All I know is I gotta' have some of that little pussy I see all over town. So, who can PM me with some starter advice or some places to get hooked up?

Thanks in advance.

LN

Socalasian
06-23-06, 14:00
Getting some "little pussy" in Arcadia/San Gabriel//Rosemead is about as hard as finding a chinese person in Monterey Park. There are maybe 150 reports of AMP's here on USASG alone...

Do some research here and you'll be knee deep in kimchee 'tang in no time...

Happy Hunting!

Al Cualquiera
06-24-06, 11:41
Lovenooners,

Get the SGVTribune either newstand or online.

Check the massage ads, check for 626 area code, simple as that.

Well, I've finally had it. I live in Arcadia. I have for twenty years. I'm an avid reader of this forum and an occasional poster. I usually do my partaking of the hobby either via some reliable providers I've gotten to know on CL. But, I've watched all these tight little asian pussies move into my city and can't take not pounding a few of them anymore. The problem is, I'm dumb as a stick on the Arcadia Asian incall scene, I'm caucasian and don't speak any Chineese. All I know is I gotta' have some of that little pussy I see all over town. So, who can PM me with some starter advice or some places to get hooked up?

Thanks in advance.

LN

Oswalt
07-12-06, 11:05
On Colorado about 9 pm saw one good looking wsw that was gone by the time I turned around. Picked up Tracey, bsw, little bigger than I would usually go for but had a good attitude that made up for it. Nowhere like the old days but at least some action in Pasadena. cbj for 40.

H2oboy
07-15-06, 21:17
I read a report a few months ago that they were closed. Stopped off today to see if it was they were closed and it was business as usual. Had to wait 10 minutes in the office just to get a room. All six rooms were occupied. Saw a cute girl in silver as I was being escorted to the room. Asked Mamasan for her but got the she's busy routine.

Ended up with Luby (thats what it sounded like). Got the "You been here before" line of questioning. When I said yes off come all her clothes. Yikes Luby, you're not wearing any panties. Nice body, sweet face, 32 A cup, looks like a child. I get a half hearted massage followed by the rubber in the mouth trick CBJ. Gets on top and rides me for all she's worth. I try and hold out but her technique is too good and I am just too horny. I'm done in about 5 minutes.

40 at the door 100 to Luby. Never have had anything but young cute girls in all my trips there.

Bob Mantis
07-17-06, 19:00
I have never seen an Asian SW, but last night about 8 pm on Colorado, I saw one. She was slender, dark-skinned (Thai or Philippino?), wearing tank top, miniskirt, heels. Had a tatto on her shoulder, nose piercing. Near one of the liquor stores. I was surprised, because usually I have seen BSWs and LSWs, few WSWs. Unfortunately, someone else picked her up, before I had a chance to turn around. If you're the one who got her, please PM with digits or other info!

Cocomo
07-20-06, 21:16
Hello fellow mongers,

It's been a while since my last post but yesterday I hook up with a Latina girl name Margarita (Margie for short), I spoke to her a day before BS a little discuss on the rate what kind of service will be provide and where about, but we didn’t agree on the price.

Then I call her up again the next day to try on my luck I guess she was in a good mood or something she ask me to come over, ask me to call again when I arrived at the no tell in Monrovia she gave me the room # I knock on the door waited a moment then she opens the door but hide behind the door as she was open it…Mmmmmm.

This is on my best judgment on Margie, 5’6~5’7, 38 C or D weights around 140, I consider she is a little on the thick side for my taste.

I ask to take a quick shower (with the heat wave we are having these days a nice cool off sure feels good) she said she will join me, alright that will be fun we did a little teasing while in the shower I love girls with C or larger tits I was in paradise when she let me play with her jags anyway I want to then we head over to the bed this is where the good stuff.

She ask me if I want a massage that will be nice I said, she put on some fragrant oil and rob on my back, the massage was not that good to be honest but I was not there for the massage anyway, while she massages me I play with her jags and her kitty she didn’t hesitate obviously she was enjoying it as much as I do then it comes to time for the cover.

She slips it on my hard shaft then I ask her to suck on it a little and she didn’t understand what I mean at first I thought Oh Oh another one of those bitches that the only thing they do is just laying there not even a BJ but she didn’t understand, Oh did I mention she was Hispanic and my spaniel wasn’t that fluent anyway I motion of a BJ and she gladly work right on it not a bad BJ then she gets on top for her ride cowgirl style, she starts very very slowly I can tell she’s really get in to it and she doesn’t want me to cum right away.

So I hold off as long as I can do her reverse, doggy, miss and with her legs up on my shoulder this way I can pound her deep and hard, with every position change she’s like oh my god in a very good way (you guys should know what I mean when a girl really get into it but was shy at first), finally I can’t hold my load any longer I gave it to her.

She wash me off then I realize I have been there for 40 min or so, she didn’t watch the clock the whole time which is always a plus sign and her attitude was terrific I will give her a 9 for it, a real GFE.

Here is the damage: Total GFE $.1 and if you mention Cocomo refers you she will do it for the same which is 0.1 off her regular rate (that should cover the gas) , I have her # for creditable members only thru PM please, I don’t want a good catch get lost in the sea.

Be Safe, Cocomo out

H2oboy
08-09-06, 00:37
Went and saw Julie at HT last night. Asked her for a little extra and got a huge display of attitude. I left without getting my free water. I found out that multiple pops call for multiple tips to the tune of $.1 each time. Other providers at this place have given me extra service at no extra charge. Not Julie!!

Julie is movie star beautiful, young, and skillful at her job. Just don't ask for anything extra or be prepared to pay. I have to agree with Yodaman about the older providers. They are more willing to please and will cut you some slack price wise if you are short of cash. Not so with some of the younger providers.

This is, of course, strictly a business as I found out last night and should have known from my 20 years of mongering. The only thing Julie feels when she is doing her job is the money going into her wallet afterwards. Thanks for the reality check sweetheart.

Looking for another place close to Pasadena after my bad experience at HT

Loki
08-11-06, 16:58
I've been away for some time, but I am now back with a little info for those that are curious. There is a place in Glendale, not the one by the Goodwill, with an awesome provider named L***. The first time I saw L***, I got a BBBJ. Damage was. 8 with. 5 up fron for the hour. Why so much? Because it felt so damn good, that's why. Anyway, I saw her 2 more times before I could get FS (protected of course) which was right after a little BBBJ action. I've been back to see her once, but now I am willing to pass the torch. I monger quite a deal but am too lazy to post. I have one SGV condo connection besides the three pimps on CL (Sam, Mike, and Ken). I also have some recent experience in LAXT in Inglewood. Only recently I ventured to a place in Santa Monica in the hopes of reuniting with Chanel, a WSG legend I had the pleasure of depositing a nice load into about 2-3 years ago. Anyway, please PM me. If you have another condo connection, I'd love to share. My provider in SGV gets YOUNG chinese and korean girls with the occasional latina teenager. The house is super clean and the damage is minimal. She has girls come in from all over for 2-3 week stints so there is always a fresh face even though I have a regular I see when I'm in the mood.

Please have some posts under your belt before you contact me, though. I know it's a little ironic that I'm asking for credentials when I myself am not a Senior Member. I can bet however, that I have mongered in more places than 90% of the people here. Running down the cities where I've mongered: Seattle, LA, SF, San Jose, Paris, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam, Tunis, Casablanca, Montreal, Toronto, Honolulu, TJ, Las Vegas to name a few. So, for formality's sake, I'll try to build up my rep to senior standing, but I am a seasoned monger ever since I was a senior in high school.

I Luv AMPs
08-11-06, 22:21
Hit up a new CMP establishment in Highland Park. Paid .40 for 30 minutes got a nice full body massage by a relatively attractive Chinese woman in her mid to late 30's with some nice looking tits. Unfortunately, a massage was all I got, no extras. Tipped .20 and she seemed glad. Got the feeling there could have been more if I pushed the issue. Anyone have any different experiences with this place?

Viper92552
08-12-06, 11:09
I've been away for some time, but I am now back with a little info for those that are curious. There is a place in Glendale, not the one by the Goodwill, with an awesome provider named L***. The first time I saw L***, I got a BBBJ. Damage was. 8 with. 5 up fron for the hour. Why so much? Because it felt so damn good, that's why. Anyway, I saw her 2 more times before I could get FS (protected of course) which was right after a little BBBJ action. I've been back to see her once, but now I am willing to pass the torch. I monger quite a deal but am too lazy to post. I have one SGV condo connection besides the three pimps on CL (Sam, Mike, and Ken). I also have some recent experience in LAXT in Inglewood. Only recently I ventured to a place in Santa Monica in the hopes of reuniting with Chanel, a WSG legend I had the pleasure of depositing a nice load into about 2-3 years ago. Anyway, please PM me. If you have another condo connection, I'd love to share. My provider in SGV gets YOUNG chinese and korean girls with the occasional latina teenager. The house is super clean and the damage is minimal. She has girls come in from all over for 2-3 week stints so there is always a fresh face even though I have a regular I see when I'm in the mood.

Please have some posts under your belt before you contact me, though. I know it's a little ironic that I'm asking for credentials when I myself am not a Senior Member. I can bet however, that I have mongered in more places than 90% of the people here. Running down the cities where I've mongered: Seattle, LA, SF, San Jose, Paris, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam, Tunis, Casablanca, Montreal, Toronto, Honolulu, TJ, Las Vegas to name a few. So, for formality's sake, I'll try to build up my rep to senior standing, but I am a seasoned monger ever since I was a senior in high school.

$80 is too much for a BBBJ!

Cocomo
08-12-06, 19:09
I can get away with FS for the same amount, include a nice BJ.

Woodrow
08-12-06, 19:44
Yeah, we all know places where we can get good service cheaper than this guy got. Big deal. He had nice time and posted about it. Good for him.

Scavenger
08-14-06, 16:23
I believe it refers to 150/180 respectively.

"I got a BBBJ. Damage was. 8 with. 5 up fron for the hour"

The only place I could be below $ is in my car, not a house.

Kool Klyde
08-15-06, 00:30
Just to let you brothers beware, HT on maine recvd an unwelcome visit from Uncle Leo and his boys this afternoon. Will post this in other sections to get the guys that don't look here.

Beware and be safe.

kk

BenderOver
08-16-06, 18:45
Nothing has changed about this place. I've hit it a few more times. All HJ happy enders. The price is fairly standard. As always, go for the awesome massage. The handy is nice. Penny is still the cutest of them all. The rest aren't nasty...but not as cute as Penny; she takes Wednesday and Sunday off.

Bender

Nice joint. Awesome massage! Pretty ladies. Can't grope them, can't disrobe them. But if you're nice, they'll give you a pleasant handy.

Go there for the massage. Not the extras. Consider the handy the dessert topping, and you'll be happy.

.75 for the hour. .4 for the topping.

Ask for Tina or Penny. I've tried a few others there, and WHOA, they don't look so good!

Bender

Lovenooners
08-22-06, 12:36
Was driving home last night on Colorado and of course short on time (damn it), but to my surprise between San Gabriel and Rosemead I saw three very "do-able" BSWs. One a bit on the heavy side, with some enormous Winnebagos. Another fairly thin/tall bsw who was really give me the sell and a third outstanding bsw, probably a 7 or 8, about 5'3", smokin little bod. I made the turnaround to take another look, but of course, one of you had nabbed her by then. She wasn't going to last long walking along, she was too hot.

Lovenooners
08-24-06, 00:26
No less than 8 girls between San Gabriel and Rosemead this afternoon. Looked liked the good old days!

H2oboy
08-24-06, 02:23
Went to check out my favorite place on Maine and found the place closed. Ventured off to the GS as a last resort and was suprised to see Ale working on Wednesday. She said she works Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Asked her if she had worked at the other place on Francisquito and she said that the GS is the only place that she had worked. She is 5'4" or so very petite 24 yo with a great build and an exceptionally good attitude. Says she is a single mom with two kids 6 and 3. Excellent service with the usual damages. Another product of Costa Rica who knows Liliy and her friends. I'm wondering if this is the provider dicussed in previous posts from the GS and HT who does greek and BBBJ or an entirely different lady. Blitz Dog or anyone else do you have any insight into the situation? PM me if you do. Had a great experience with Ale.

BenderOver
08-24-06, 20:03
Ally's awesome. The extras cost extra, too much extra in my opinion. Greek is 3.0 and bbbj is .4, I got away with 2.0 and .2 back in the times, but after, she'd always say "you pay more next time".

Bender

Went to check out my favorite place on Maine and found the place closed. Ventured off to the GS as a last resort and was suprised to see Ale working on Wednesday. She said she works Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Asked her if she had worked at the other place on Francisquito and she said that the GS is the only place that she had worked. She is 5'4" or so very petite 24 yo with a great build and an exceptionally good attitude. Says she is a single mom with two kids 6 and 3. Excellent service with the usual damages. Another product of Costa Rica who knows Liliy and her friends. I'm wondering if this is the provider dicussed in previous posts from the GS and HT who does greek and BBBJ or an entirely different lady. Blitz Dog or anyone else do you have any insight into the situation? PM me if you do. Had a great experience with Ale.

H2oboy
09-06-06, 20:52
Met up with YYvonne last night. She has been a WSW since the 80's and it shows. Some of you old timers may remember her and her sister Trish. I asked about Trish and was told she died. I didn't pursue the topic any further.

Yyvonne was never a looker but the drugs and her age have taken a toll. Her front teeth are missing. I almost kicked her to the curb but I was desperate. Opted for a CBJ for 30 I have to admit that her technique is beyond belief. It could be the best CBJ that I have ever had. With 20+ years of practice I'm glad she has mastered something.

Everything will be alright as long as you DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!

Looks 2 Technique 10+ Damages moderate

Panachemc
09-06-06, 23:19
My first time with Crystal's girls. Easy set up, two call system, and parking was great. Yoyo is a pretty Chinese girl with big boobs. Typical asian booty. Greeted me at the door, smile and a quick kiss, then the shower-alone. The rest of the visit was what you would expect. Her English is OK, but don't expect any long conversations. Was worth the two bills.

Shaggy 21
09-08-06, 17:04
This place seems pretty dead lately so I thought I would toss out this piece of ass.

I found this local girl after much research. Great technique and very energetic. Very comparable price wise as compared to the local MPs. She works out of an apartment and is more than willing to do more then most girls.

Its out there folks, just have to turn over some stones.

Play Safe.

ReallyaNiceGuy
09-09-06, 15:52
I went to this Chinese apartment on Thursday. WOW!

Got a girl, I think her name was LuLu, 28, about 5'7" and 130#, been in the US 2 years and spoke great English.

When I got there she told me the rooms upstairs were busy and asked if the room in the corner was OK. I told her it was and asked for a shower but she said there was no shower so I told her I'd wait for upstairs. We sat on the couch and got to know each other. Actually we got to know each very well in the 15 to 20 minutes waiting. Lots of kissing, petting, touching and hugging. One of the girls upstairs called down and LuLu led me to the corner room so customers couldn't see each other. While we were waiting she hugged me and lots of DFK'in. Then we went upstairs.

In the room she started the shower, we undressed and got in together. She washed me all over, rinsed me off and gave me some BBBJ. We dried each other off and off to the other room for some real action.

She was so passionate. DFK, BBBJ, AR, DATY, 69, DFK, Rev CG, DFK, CG, Asian CG, Mish, Doggie to complete. It was like total GFE but I was in a porn movie. Then we cuddled while we rested.

What a great time with a great girl.

Next time I'm in the area I'll stop here again.

Mike

Success Story
09-10-06, 10:21
this post is deleted

MikeFandango
09-11-06, 13:42
This place seems pretty dead lately so I thought I would toss out this piece of ass.

I found this local girl after much research. Great technique and very energetic. Very comparable price wise as compared to the local MPs. She works out of an apartment and is more than willing to do more then most girls.

Its out there folks, just have to turn over some stones.

Play Safe.So Where is this place? S.G. Is a pretty big place. You know.

Loco1
09-21-06, 23:34
Good report. PM me for details. They are open!

H2oboy
09-29-06, 01:55
Went to the GS tonight after finding the HT closed. I should have saved my money!! Ce Ce is old with a tired body and while she has a pleasant attitude to begin with she really pissed me off at the end. I gave her what I thought was more than enough for her service based in performance and looks. More than the standard donation since she provided extras. After I handed the money she counts it in front of me and say she needs more. Real class!! I tell her that is more than enough. She agrees. I get my free water and leave.

I won't repeat with her and wouldn't wish her on any of my fellow mongers even if they were my enemies. Avoid Ce Ce and save your money for someone like Ally.

Loki
10-02-06, 19:09
Hello fellas,

I'm looking for a new Madame in SGV. Aside from the guys like Ken, Sam, and Mike who advertise on CL, I use to have 2 very reliable incall Chinese townhomes in SGV. The one near the corner of Huntington and SG Blvd was vacated a while back, so now I only have one. The provider's name is Jamie and she has a plethora of girls (mostly Chinese and some Korean...one time I had a 19 year old white/latina girl but she got canned I was told). Anyway, I would love to reunite with some of the girls from the old house: Chinese girls (Katie, Lulu, Mary and May), a Korean girl named Gigi, and a little brown f--k machine from Thailand named Koko. I am sure this fellowship of hotties disbanded but it would be nice to see them again. Anyway, I still have my one Ace in the hole. I would love to exchange info. Who knows how long Jamie will be in business.

Also, I had some Latina houses in SGV and Pasadena at one point. Pacific Latinas in Huntington Park once had a place near CSULA called Latinas Therapy. They also had a house off of Allen in Pasadena. If I could go back in time and get phone numbers, there were some hot latinas that worked there: Alex, Rosie, Camilla. I also had a nice set up in Arcadia off of Santa Anita called Charlie's Angels or something like that. They probably got busted though. Anyway, happy mongering!

Loki

BenderOver
10-03-06, 11:20
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=432257&postcount=22

CeCe's a total loser. Makes my jimmy go limp.

Bender

Went to the GS tonight after finding the HT closed. I should have saved my money!! Ce Ce is old with a tired body and while she has a pleasant attitude to begin with she really pissed me off at the end. I gave her what I thought was more than enough for her service based in performance and looks. More than the standard donation since she provided extras. After I handed the money she counts it in front of me and say she needs more. Real class!! I tell her that is more than enough. She agrees. I get my free water and leave.

I won't repeat with her and wouldn't wish her on any of my fellow mongers even if they were my enemies. Avoid Ce Ce and save your money for someone like Ally.

Easy Rider 2
10-05-06, 22:37
I went to this Chinese apartment on Thursday. WOW!

Got a girl, I think her name was LuLu, 28, about 5'7" and 130#, been in the US 2 years and spoke great English.

When I got there she told me the rooms upstairs were busy and asked if the room in the corner was OK. I told her it was and asked for a shower but she said there was no shower so I told her I'd wait for upstairs. We sat on the couch and got to know each other. Actually we got to know each very well in the 15 to 20 minutes waiting. Lots of kissing, petting, touching and hugging. One of the girls upstairs called down and LuLu led me to the corner room so customers couldn't see each other. While we were waiting she hugged me and lots of DFK'in. Then we went upstairs.

In the room she started the shower, we undressed and got in together. She washed me all over, rinsed me off and gave me some BBBJ. We dried each other off and off to the other room for some real action.

She was so passionate. DFK, BBBJ, AR, DATY, 69, DFK, Rev CG, DFK, CG, Asian CG, Mish, Doggie to complete. It was like total GFE but I was in a porn movie. Then we cuddled while we rested.

What a great time with a great girl.

Next time I'm in the area I'll stop here again.

Mike

I may have been to the same place this week (twice actually). I went first on Monday. The upstairs rooms were busy so being short on time I did use the corner room. She used a hot wet towel to clean me off before and after.

I went again today and it was not busy at all so had the place to myself and got an upstairs room with shower.

Both times I saw Lisa, 27. She is a spinner with a great body and I had the best time ever. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, every position. She seemed to really enjoy it. I know I did.

Mister V
10-06-06, 02:45
On my way home from dinner in Pasadena, I cruised down Colorado toward Rosemead and saw to BSW's. One looked in her mid 20's. Goes by the name Imagine. Cute face and just a slight belly. I pulled into a sporting goods parking lot to do some shopping and we made eye contact as I was headed to the parking lot, so she made her way to my car. She got in did the cop check. She had no panties on, and guided my hand down to confirm everything was cool. Did not partake and told her I was on my way back to work. This was around 6pm Thursday. Near Rosemead.

Gramps
10-10-06, 12:27
I visited the same place Easy Rider 2 and ReallyANiceGuy talked about and had the same great experience. I'm not going to repeat the menu as they have stated it well. My timing was good so I didn't have to wait for upstairs. I've been to several different apartment operations and this one ranks right up there.

Just one old mans opinion.

GRAMPS

Easy Rider 2
10-14-06, 00:56
I visited the same place Easy Rider 2 and ReallyANiceGuy talked about and had the same great experience. I'm not going to repeat the menu as they have stated it well. My timing was good so I didn't have to wait for upstairs. I've been to several different apartment operations and this one ranks right up there.

Just one old mans opinion.

GRAMPS

I went back today and saw Lulu from ReallyANiceGuy's post. She was great. I like Lisa just a bit better because she is a bit smaller and more of a spinner but Lulu was first rate. She has a nice soft body and really enjoys herself.

BigRed
12-01-06, 13:20
Coming out here for a visit next week, any suggestion on active areas? Strip Clubs? AMP'S? Strolls?

Asain_Ucker
12-02-06, 11:16
What type you looking for Red?? Yellow, White, Brown ,or Black? PM me with some details and maybe I have some info.

Coming out here for a visit next week, any suggestion on active areas? Strip Clubs? AMP'S? Strolls?

Webcams
12-03-06, 01:19
Anyone notice any pick-up in the activity around the Rosebowl time?

Shaggy 21
12-03-06, 15:01
Last year I really did not see any pick up at all outside of the normal asian agencies. But I m comparing it to the Super Bowl. Talk about an increase in working girls. In Detroit last year there seemed to be hundreds of girls that came into the city ranging from the pricey to the cheap. In San Diego three years ago there seemed to be only an increase in the expensive girls, 400 and up. I think that can be attributed to the distance to TJ which also saw a increase in customers. But in my experience the rose bowl does not attract that many new girls, which is kind of a bummer because the Northeastern part of LA county is really slow right now.

On a side note I did find a new independent Asian lady in and around the Pasadena area. About 5'04" and about 100lbs. nice C cup chest (which is why I saw her). Everything was covered and asking price was 2 and a half. One shot is all she gave me and the massage was not that great at all. The good news as she was tigh as all hell. Its nice to know she is around and if she drops her prices I might see her again but with all the Asian agencies around I can get better for cheaper.

Phono
12-04-06, 08:31
Im sure the city will be trying to temporarily clean up it's act for the out of towners (meaning more LE presence). I seem to remember someone last year saying that the action dies down during the RB, and girls complaining of NO tolerance.

Im surprised there aren't more post in here about the SW action. There ARE girls working out there now. A couple nights ago I saw about 3 BSW and a thick WSW. The BSW were not too bad. Young, nice bodies. I recognized some from Holt in Pomona.

This is my first post, and there's something I've wanted to know for a while now. Is there anyone in this forum that has mongered Colorado within the last few years? Im asking because Im 95% sure I picked up porn star Cherokee (the one with the huge booty) on Colorado about 3 years back. Was that her? Had her in the car, but didn't do the deed (doh!). Just curious.

CeJay
12-04-06, 14:10
Anyone notice any pick-up in the activity around the Rosebowl time?

The street slows down since the price and availability of the low cost hotel/motel rooms goes up. LE picks up their presence on SW. In the past I have seen prices escalate for some providers.

Phono
12-04-06, 22:47
Hmm, I posted a response to Webcam's question the other night, but it didn't show up. CeJay pretty much summed it up though.

I also wanted to let everyone know that despite this dead board, there IS action out there now. I saw about three cute, young BSW a few nights ago around 10pm. I recognized a couple of them from Holt in Pomona. Also a thick WSW or two.

This is my first post, but there's something I've been wanting to ask for a while now. Is there anyone on this board that's mongered Colorado within the last few years? Im asking because Im 95% sure I picked up porn star Cherokee (the one with the monster booty) about three years ago. Was that her? Had her in my car, but didn't do the deed (doh!).

===============================================

Greetings Phono ,

Please see the notice on the Forum's front page.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hardly Seek
12-05-06, 11:30
Saw Tweety from P-town and Fig on Colorado yesterday. She had on a cute outfit with tennis shoes. Made her look really young and cute. She is hot, too hot for the area

Misfit
12-29-06, 06:38
Saw a new 28 yr. old korean girl named Ivy. She had black curly shoulder length hair & a nice pair of B-cups on her. Her tight little 2 piece outfit was very revealing as the bottom part of her butt was exposed & was also wearin a pair of pumps. She gave me a great rubdown, ran her fingernails all over my body, & gave me a tongue bath all over. She licked my balls & licked the tip of my cock as she got a taste of my pre-cum then the rubber went on using her mouth. Gave me a quick CBJ, CG, Doggy, Mish as we did some LK then we went back to Doggy. I pounded her hard until I blew my load inside her & she kept pushing back into me until she drained me dry. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & told me to lay on my back as she gave me another massage which was very nice. She helped me get dressed & even put on my shoes. She walked me to the door where we said our goodbye. She has an amazing attitude & fun personality as she did not rush me during our session. She ranks right up there with Ruby in my opinion. 40/80

Misfit

Jedi1
01-04-07, 23:10
Went to a condo off of Rosemead on the 1st and was greated by 2 K girls They were both Ok I picked the one I thought looked better she was 29 with great fake tits gave an ok massage descent Bj but then she rode me very well. But she kept answering the phone during the session which was getting annoying. All in all was an ok session I like em a lil younger though.

Damage 1.2
Body 7
attitude 8

I went to tops to get a bite to eat after and when I was leaving I saw a BSW and a chubby LSW didnt get a real good look at them though

Mr Kimchi
01-06-07, 10:56
Visited a house on Orange ave. All flavors asian(Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, White and Latina. Taiwan was best service May. All services were on the menu with May. Others services vary.

Ampfinder
01-09-07, 18:42
Hey guys. Just wanted to ask for what you guys think is the best in the Arcadia area. I will only put the street names. Thanks.

Here goes:

1) Santa Anita near mall
2) Live Oak
3) #### W. Hungtington

Any other places you recommend? Thanks.

Ampfinder
01-10-07, 03:56
Hey Guys:
I know some of you may be uncomfortable sharing on the forum. So if anyone has direct info on where I should go and who I should go with I would appreciate it. Just PM me. Also, maybe we could monger together. Thanks guys. First time mongering in the TC/Arcadia area.

FedEx
01-10-07, 21:39
AMP,

The way to go is to find a post that you like and to PM the poster. Don't expect other members to PM you if you are not referring to a place or a provider.

My 2 cents...

Hey Guys:
I know some of you may be uncomfortable sharing on the forum. So if anyone has direct info on where I should go and who I should go with I would appreciate it. Just PM me. Also, maybe we could monger together. Thanks guys. First time mongering in the TC/Arcadia area.

Ampfinder
01-11-07, 18:23
FedEx:
Good advice. I have been posting and sharing on the board for years now. I guess when I saw a general question and I wanted to answer I would just PM. I have been out of the game for about two years. Now, there are all these MP houses. Guess I feel like a newbie again so I was hoping someone would respond. I appreciate the comment. Thanks.
AF

Shaggy 21
01-15-07, 15:27
Right before New Years someone had posted and asked if the action picks up for the Rose Bowl. I did not see any new action in the area but was wondering if someone else might have. Also, I did not see any real increase in the demand for the existing services in the area. I called up a couple of the regular places I visit and had no problems securing an appointment.

As an observation of this area for the time that I have been playing here I have noticed that everywhere east of Downtown is pretty dead. Aside from the large amount Asian agencies, which I find to be hit or miss with more falling into the first category, there really is not much going on out here. Everywhere from Burbank to Pomona along the 10 and 210 there seems to be no quality women, it seems like the 626 area code is empty.

With that being said I would be more than happy to share some of my information, what little I have been able to gather for this area with other folks here. The MP scene and independent scene seem to be really slow but I was able to find a really good score in the eagle rock area this weekend.

Just thought I would toss this out there to see if the board is dead or alive.

Dave_Far
01-16-07, 04:10
Hey AMPfinder,

Go check your message box and get back to me please.

Ampfinder
01-17-07, 03:03
Got your PM. Thanks. Anything you need you let me know

Hey AMPfinder,

Go check your message box and get back to me please.

Dave_Far
01-18-07, 00:16
AMPfinder,

I sent you a PM regarding those 3 streets in Arcadia. I know of 1 place in that city but you have info on two other places? I was unaware there were others. Tell me what ya know please through PM.

Ampfinder
01-18-07, 21:05
Dear Dave:
I would hope that Senior Members would chime in on this. But I would hope that ppl are not inclined to share with Regular Members until they have become Seniors. I know that it seems like nowadays it is very easy to become a Senior Members. (I remember guys that had posted up to fifty messages and were still regular members). However, the only way one can really know whether you are LE is based upon the quality and quantity of your posts. I have shared for over four years now. However, with the rise of LE and the number of busts that have occurred bc of LE it's been really problematic. I am sorry if I am offending ppl. I know that guys may not like me. But I must first and foremost protect the hobby. It's too hard to get a good girl now. Good luck.
AF

AMPfinder,

I sent you a PM regarding those 3 streets in Arcadia. I know of 1 place in that city but you have info on two other places? I was unaware there were others. Tell me what ya know please through PM.

Yodaman
01-19-07, 11:38
AMP...I am chiming in!
The Senior membver "title" is really bullshit. It is NOT the number of posts you have under your belt, it IS the content of your posts. Senior member does not mean you are trustworthy, it just means that you post alot. Now before I totally offend some of You Senior members, I some of us have been posting for many years, that may count for something.

I haave been a member for many years,(hopefully a TRUSTED member) the concern abour someone being LE has been around forever, but still there is no real proof that they use these posts fo bust anyone. We think that they use CL for that, and possibly they do because the as's on CL are solicitation for the most part.

In this forum you may use PM if you are worried about LE, but you could be PMing LE! (just fuckin' with y'all)

This forum has been around for many years,providing usefull info and entertainment to many hobbiests. IMO spending so much time worrying about who is LE and who isn't is a real waste of time.

This is simply an opinion.....I could be wrong
Yoda....OUT

Socalasian
01-19-07, 13:09
Ditto...

LE will find info whenever and where ever it wants to. Even on so called "private boards" I've seen suspicious posts and questions...

However, I do believe that people should "earn" their information here and other places. I mean I personally know that I have miles and miles on my car and callouses on my fingers from typing so much looking and lurking about this hobby. Am I an expert? Hell no. Do I know more than the guy posting his 5th post? Most likely. Did all that intel and knowledge come easy to me? Hell no. I'm not trying to deny anyone a good piece but just trying to be fair. I guarantee every member here with over 200 posts has taken one or two for the team- that's $$ out of pocket to save others and exactly the reason we all post and check this board and others...

Just my two cents...

Happy Hunting!

Ampfinder
01-19-07, 19:54
Hey guys. Anyone got the info they can PM me. I have read lots of stuff on them in other boards. Dont know much about them. But Ill take one for the team and report. Thanks.

BuddhaHead
01-21-07, 14:25
Hey guys. Anyone got the info they can PM me. I have read lots of stuff on them in other boards. Dont know much about them. But Ill take one for the team and report. Thanks.

I saw "Tina" based on the hype & was very unimpressed by looks & service. Typical Chinese house.

Ampfinder
01-23-07, 19:38
On other boards the Formosa House is the only thing ppl talk about. I am very sorry you had a bad time. Me, I am still debating about going. When there is too much hype I usually get played. Buddha, you should have asked the board. At least I would have answered you. I read that Tina is good but gets pretty pissy.

I heard May is pretty good. Any thoughts there?

I saw "Tina" based on the hype & was very unimpressed by looks & service. Typical Chinese house.

Ampfinder
01-23-07, 20:19
Check out my conversation with this idiot.

This is his original post from Craigslist:

Reply to: pers-267319245@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-23, 2:13PM PST

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN DUARTE, MONROVIA OR ARCADIA THAT CAN HELP ME OUT WITH MY SEARCH FOR TINA. I DON'T WANT TO TRADE, I HAVE CA$H. ASAP, PLEASE

Let's begin the idiot parade.

Me: Can you let me know who you are looking for?

Him: tina, crystal's friend

Me: Have you tried to run searches on the popular forums?

Him: no, how do i do t hat?

Me: Are you a true monger? Why are you looking for the person anyway?
- Show quoted text -

Him: what the hell is a monger? i'm just tryna get high for my two days off of work. i dont' know anyone in the area and since i lost my car, it's hard for me to meet people. it's all good, i figured it was worth a try.

----
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THIS GUY IS DOING ON THE EROTIC SECTION OF CRAIGSLIST ASKING FOR SOMEONE'S NUMBER AND NOT KNOWING WHAT A MONGER IS...IDIOT.

Lates.

Btroffded
01-24-07, 00:49
Check out my conversation with this idiot.

This is his original post from Craigslist:

Reply to: pers-267319245@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-23, 2:13PM PST

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN DUARTE, MONROVIA OR ARCADIA THAT CAN HELP ME OUT WITH MY SEARCH FOR TINA. I DON'T WANT TO TRADE, I HAVE CA$H. ASAP, PLEASE

Let's begin the idiot parade.

Me: Can you let me know who you are looking for?

Him: tina, crystal's friend

Me: Have you tried to run searches on the popular forums?

Him: no, how do i do t hat?

Me: Are you a true monger? Why are you looking for the person anyway?
- Show quoted text -

Him: what the hell is a monger? i'm just tryna get high for my two days off of work. i dont' know anyone in the area and since i lost my car, it's hard for me to meet people. it's all good, i figured it was worth a try.

----
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THIS GUY IS DOING ON THE EROTIC SECTION OF CRAIGSLIST ASKING FOR SOMEONE'S NUMBER AND NOT KNOWING WHAT A MONGER IS...IDIOT.

Lates.He's obviously not looking for a "girl" as we are. He's looking for someone who happens to be have access to "stuff", who probably just happens to be "friendly" with men.

She probably just said told she can be found on cglst and he's just posting everywhere looking for her.

I had been seeing girls for a quite a few years - I never learned the actual term "mongering" until I found this board - about a year ago. I never shared my activities with anyone until I got here.

Just because someone isn't up to speed with every single term doesn't make them an idiot. If you happen to explain the term 20 times over the course of a few days. Then yeah, he's an idiot. but no need to bash a newbie.

Just my opinion.

Vinifera
01-24-07, 01:07
----

Lates.

The guy is looking for Methamphetamine
aka crystal meth, tina, krank, tweak, ice, etc...

Given that quite a few of the providers are tweakers, he is looking in
in the right place.

Ampfinder
01-24-07, 01:17
No worries about bashing him in. I didnt. I just thought this guy was totally lost so I had to share with the board. Guess it was my bad. Ha, guess I gotta learn the lingo!
Thanks.

B Malibu
01-24-07, 04:59
No worries about bashing him in. I didnt. I just thought this guy was totally lost so I had to share with the board. Guess it was my bad. Ha, guess I gotta learn the lingo!

Thanks.No need to apologize. Your first instinct was right. He did sound like an idiot. The guy is jonesin' for meth on the Internet? Sounds like a douchebag to me!

Bob Mantis
01-25-07, 19:19
Jeez! Last night drove to the east end of Colorado Blvd in Pasadena, by Rosemead Blvd. Three quite attractive BSWs strolling on the south side. Man, some of the BSWs are too obvious. They dress way too provocatively and they wave at you. But, they are asking way too much ($100 for fs at the local no-tel) for what they give. Maybe it's just this crop. During the summer, they were a lot nicer and demanded less.

JeffTheDrunk
01-26-07, 01:19
I just came back from a little newbie window shopping :) I can't believe this track exists here & I never knew it until I started cruising looking for the obvious signs of a SW. There were 4 BSWs...one a 6.5 overall & appeared around 20 yrs old with a really nice ass and what appeared to be nice tits under the bright white faux fir coat she was wearing with blue jeans. One was a 30 yr old thick BSW wearing Capri-style super tight white-washed blue jeans and T-Shirt. They walked together, then one of them must have gotten picked up because only the hotter/younger BSW was left. I pulled over right after Lotus on Colorado, pretended to be making a cell phone call, and she made eye contact and approached my car and this is how it went:

Her: Hi Baby, Chocolate Mocha?

Me: I just parked to make a phone call, but Chocolate Mocha might hit the spot on a cold night like this...let's go to Starbucks...I'll buy.

Her: Hops in the car and puts her hand on my pants over my quickly hardening dick.
[I make a right on Rosemead, another on Del Mar and at this point I'm sure she's not LE otherwise she wouldn't have gone this far with me & touched me that way]

Me: How much for an enthusiastic CBJ? [I have a girlfriend..so I can't risk STDs with BBBJs from SWs]
Her: .5
Me: .3
Her: Ok...but for .3 you'll need to make it quick.
Me: I'll tip you an extra .05 if I take longer than 15 minutes and you do it well.
Her: Let's go to a spot I know is cool.
Me: No, let me find a spot on my own (I don't want to be trapped somewhere she has her carjacking pimp waiting).

Overall, not a bad experience in the back of my car parked behind an empty carport for an office building. Her performance was good for .35 including a tip for not rushing me and licking my balls so well. The contrast of her black face & amazing huge black DSL's (dick sucking lips) slurping on my white dick is a picture I can't get off my mind...I only wish there were Black Massage Parlors & I would partake in Black pussy more often. It's a nice break from the Latinas and Asians I've become accustomed to at MPs.

Btroffded
01-26-07, 03:48
Yeah I saw two of them around 7: 30, the one with the white shorts was crossing the street at tops and driving everyone crazy. But I was in the 2nd lane and late for dinner with a friend. I didn't get a chance to see what girl #2 looked like (no glasses), but when I came back around 9 they were gone: (

I haven't seen anyone at night in a while, I've seen a few from noon to 2, but haven't seen any at night for a while (at least skinny ones).

I just came back from a little newbie window shopping :) I can't believe this track exists here & I never knew it until I started cruising looking for the obvious signs of a SW. There were 4 BSWs...one a 6.5 overall & appeared around 20 yrs old with a really nice ass and what appeared to be nice tits under the bright white faux fir coat she was wearing with blue jeans. One was a 30 yr old thick BSW wearing Capri-style super tight white-washed blue jeans and T-Shirt. They walked together, then one of them must have gotten picked up because only the hotter/younger BSW was left. I pulled over right after Lotus on Colorado, pretended to be making a cell phone call, and she made eye contact and approached my car and this is how it went:

Her: Hi Baby, Chocolate Mocha?

Me: I just parked to make a phone call, but Chocolate Mocha might hit the spot on a cold night like this...let's go to Starbucks...I'll buy.

Her: Hops in the car and puts her hand on my pants over my quickly hardening dick.
[I make a right on Rosemead, another on Del Mar and at this point I'm sure she's not LE otherwise she wouldn't have gone this far with me & touched me that way]

Me: How much for an enthusiastic CBJ? [I have a girlfriend..so I can't risk STDs with BBBJs from SWs]
Her: .5
Me: .3
Her: Ok...but for .3 you'll need to make it quick.
Me: I'll tip you an extra .05 if I take longer than 15 minutes and you do it well.
Her: Let's go to a spot I know is cool.
Me: No, let me find a spot on my own (I don't want to be trapped somewhere she has her carjacking pimp waiting).

Overall, not a bad experience in the back of my car parked behind an empty carport for an office building. Her performance was good for .35 including a tip for not rushing me and licking my balls so well. The contrast of her black face & amazing huge black DSL's (dick sucking lips) slurping on my white dick is a picture I can't get off my mind...I only wish there were Black Massage Parlors & I would partake in Black pussy more often. It's a nice break from the Latinas and Asians I've become accustomed to at MPs.

B Malibu
01-26-07, 04:06
JeffTheDrunk,

In regards to your last paragraph; my sentiments exactly! I love the chocolate honey's (when they don't act ghetto), and it certainly is a nice change from rice and beans.

Shaggy 21
01-26-07, 19:31
Just came from my favorite place in Pasadena and found out that one of their best girls is leaving. For those who have seen Victoria, know that she was one of the best. She is going on to better things and looking forward to starting a new career. She will be working through next week for her regulars then she will be gone.

I attached some of the tamer photos that she let me take today. For those who do not know her she is the one in the blue. The one in the black is a hot new firecracker. Got to say, both of them together was a great experience and I am glad I was able to enjoy Victoria one last time.

On a side note. I noticed that some of you guys like the darker meat. I too enjoy my time with these women and have found a keeper in the Eagle Rock area. She is very light skin with D sized tits on a slender frame. And don't get me started on the view from behind. Anyways, she is kind a new to the game and does not really advertise herself much. I'll see if I can snap some photos next time I see her and share her with yall.

BenderOver
01-28-07, 03:26
Nana left last week. Victoria's leaving soon. Jessie's new and I've had the pleasure of trying her out already. 5 star performance. Looks are decent. Body is smoking. Tits are a horrible enhancement C. Teeth are not as nice as Nana's. Overall experience : very willing to please. (I think I actually had a much better time with Jessie than with Victoria anyways).

I'm savvy with the nets photos. The ones Shaggy posted dont appear to be copies. i consider his post verified by me with high accuracy. good job shaggy.

Bender

Just came from my favorite place in Pasadena and found out that one of their best girls is leaving. For those who have seen Victoria, know that she was one of the best. She is going on to better things and looking forward to starting a new career. She will be working through next week for her regulars then she will be gone.

I attached some of the tamer photos that she let me take today. For those who do not know her she is the one in the blue. The one in the black is a hot new firecracker. Got to say, both of them together was a great experience and I am glad I was able to enjoy Victoria one last time.

On a side note. I noticed that some of you guys like the darker meat. I too enjoy my time with these women and have found a keeper in the Eagle Rock area. She is very light skin with D sized tits on a slender frame. And don't get me started on the view from behind. Anyways, she is kind a new to the game and does not really advertise herself much. I'll see if I can snap some photos next time I see her and share her with yall.

Loki
01-28-07, 13:56
With one of my absolute favorite condos in SG closed (The one on Huntington ran by DeeDee who employed the HOTTEST and most enthusiastic providers), all I have left is my reliable condo connection run by "Jamie". Anyway, since I have no backup except a KAMP in Glendale or driving out to Inglewood, I need a reliable pinch-hitter in case Jamie's services should become unavailable. Jamie seems to have a revolving door of young Chinese and Korean providers. My second time there, she had a waify 19 year old latina chick with flawless skin that shuddered when I dined at the Y. Anyway, the girls rage between 7 and 9, but mostly 7s. I can provide info in exchange for a non-CL advertised house. Please don't try and trade Ken's phone number. I've become lazy over the months and have not perused the El Clasificado or other publications in search for the diamonds in the rough. Anyway, please messgage me if you're interested. I may not be a Senior Member, but I've been posting for years. Also, I'm too lazy to post most of the time.

Ampfinder
01-28-07, 16:32
Loki,
I have a white girl to xchange. Let me know.
Thanks.
AF

With one of my absolute favorite condos in SG closed (The one on Huntington ran by DeeDee who employed the HOTTEST and most enthusiastic providers), all I have left is my reliable condo connection run by "Jamie". Anyway, since I have no backup except a KAMP in Glendale or driving out to Inglewood, I need a reliable pinch-hitter in case Jamie's services should become unavailable. Jamie seems to have a revolving door of young Chinese and Korean providers. My second time there, she had a waify 19 year old latina chick with flawless skin that shuddered when I dined at the Y. Anyway, the girls rage between 7 and 9, but mostly 7s. I can provide info in exchange for a non-CL advertised house. Please don't try and trade Ken's phone number. I've become lazy over the months and have not perused the El Clasificado or other publications in search for the diamonds in the rough. Anyway, please messgage me if you're interested. I may not be a Senior Member, but I've been posting for years. Also, I'm too lazy to post most of the time.

Gator88
01-28-07, 22:46
I used to see Mona there and then when she became independent. I have been wondering whatever happened to her she just disappeared one day. Anyway, I was able to see Victoria for the first and last time recently. If you want her type of service try Dimond, she also aims to please.

Unfortunately, I think it's just matter of time before this type condo service get the wrath of LE and gets taken down, so get it while you can.

Scavenger
01-31-07, 23:17
For those of you had experience with Diamond, she is truly the D in the rough. This is a gem to be polished. On average she is a 7. But she can be an 8 or even a 9 if your timing is right. (i.e. she doesn't have another session right after, not exhaust from the last workout, not having a bad day... etc.) It definitely helps if you bring some goodies along, like a bouquet. Well, as they say, YMMV.

Insider

Shaggy 21
02-01-07, 22:33
The last post by Scavenger got me thinking about when I see a provider. Specifically when he mentioned bring something with him like flowers.

I had been seeing Victoria, Diamond (who is good, I have also found the new girl Jessi Lee to be very good as well), Mona, anyone remember Snow (tall about 5'10" who would scrub you down in the shower), etc. and after my first couple visits I always brought something over for the girls. It was always something small like a bunch of flowers, CD or DVD, even lunch sometimes. Point being is that I think the level of service for me went up. Sure they know me and don't have to worry about anything bad happening but I think it also made them feel appreciated. Does anyone else have or had this experience.

Also, I can say that I learned a valuable lesson at this establishment. For everyone out there if a girl, especially I have found this to be true at Asian houses, asks you to take a shower, hop in and wash up. Its true that they will not always jump in with you, sometime they will, but the things they will do if they know you are clean are exponential. Thats the single greatest piece of advise I can give ya. It just makes sense. I always shower before and after a session but when the girl sees you shower, for me at least it usually is a whole different experience.

Play Safe

FedEx
02-02-07, 22:03
Very, very true and an excellent point, Shaggy!

When The SFV AMP scene fell apart some 2.5 years ago, I started looking for altrnatives. I did Oxnard, Hollywood & West Hollywood AMP's and then decided to try out the SGV houses.

What's the first thing a house provider will ask you when you step into the bedroom? "Would you like to take a shower?". And silly me, before I go on any hobby activity, I shower and shave like I was going on a date. So naturally, I was turning down the shower they offered (Hey, I just took one an hour ago...).

When you say no to the shower offer, 90% of your chances at getting a BBBJ just flew out the window, if it was on the menu.

It took me some 5 - 6 very uninspired sessions - and for a lot of dough - to understand this (I almost scratched out the SGV from the my mongering list). Now I hop in the shower right away and BBBJ and DFK and sometimes AR are on the menu. Because I'm considered clean, and it doesn't matter if I just washed my hands behind the shower doors... LOL

But that's what it is - you play the game by the rules and you reap the benefits.

Peace,
Fedex

Also, I can say that I learned a valuable lesson at this establishment. For everyone out there if a girl, especially I have found this to be true at Asian houses, asks you to take a shower, hop in and wash up. Its true that they will not always jump in with you, sometime they will, but the things they will do if they know you are clean are exponential. Thats the single greatest piece of advise I can give ya. It just makes sense. I always shower before and after a session but when the girl sees you shower, for me at least it usually is a whole different experience.

Play Safe

Shaggy 21
02-13-07, 20:51
Like most people involved in what we do I like a nice change of pace every so often. My preference has always been with the independent girls that work for themselves. They seem to take customer service to heart and usually I have a great time. Apartment or condos come in a close second because most seem to be of the Asian variety and the girls tend to really try to please the customers, at least the girls that I see. At the bottom tend to be the street girls, which I do not part take in. But right above the street girls are the MPs, weather they are latina or asian there seems to be a theme among them.

This past weekend I found myself with some free time and a pocket full of Jacksons so I grabbed one of the local news rags. I very infrequently scan through the new prints because I feel there is just never enough time to try them all. Anyways, I truely enjoy visiting the massage places from time to time because I figure the least I get will be a legitimate massage. My way of thinking is if I come out more relaxed then when I went in I conside it a success. So I found a new address in the area that I had not seen before and figured why the hell not. The only down side that I could see was that the place was located in a rather well known legitimate part of town, but like I said the worst is a really good massage. I went inside and was surprised to see the women working were not the typical 40+ year old ladies. These ladies were Chinese in their early 30s and I prepared myself for a legitimate massage. My experience is if the girls are not over 40 or look younger then 25 the place is probably on the up and up. I removed my clothes and climbed on the table. A very good looking Asian woman came in and gave me a great massage. Then she told me to flip over and provided the customary ending. I was surpised and excited about this new find. As I was leaving she did mention that there was a possibility for more actiomn should I chose to return.

For those of you who go to MPs have you also found out that the establishments in this area tend to give you a hand at the end. I have been to places as far as Arcadia to Eagle Rock and this was the first time someone has hinted at the possibility of more then the hand treatment. I have also been to a couple of places in Alhambra multiple times and have gotten the hand treatment each time. It does seem to me that their is a direct relationship between the quality of the massage and the ending. For me it seems that the better the massage is the least amount of extras are provided. Just something I have noticed in the past. Maybe I am wrong.

Member #1036
02-25-07, 20:26
For those ole timers that used to cruise Colorado might know Danielle. She used to be the cutest white SW years ago. Just the other morning I saw her on Rosemead and Colorado around 9 am and man she looks like shit. She has her front tooth out and gained about 50lbs. What a shame used to be cute along with Trish but time has been bad for her.

Probably get a CBJ for .4 but no more for me.

Scavenger
02-27-07, 21:19
For those ole timers that used to cruise Colorado might know Danielle. She used to be the cutest white SW years ago. Just the other morning I saw her on Rosemead and Colorado around 9 am and man she looks like shit. She has her front tooth out and gained about 50lbs. What a shame used to be cute along with Trish but time has been bad for her.

Probably get a CBJ for .4 but no more for me.Is this the Danielle who rented a room in a motel on Rosemead Blvd?

That was more than a decade ago. I determined that she must be in her 40's even then. Never seen her since.

Member #1036
03-04-07, 23:19
Is this the Danielle who rented a room in a motel on Rosemead Blvd?

That was more than a decade ago. I determined that she must be in her 40's even then. Never seen her since.
Yeah this is the same one. What a shame she still has to be on the street.

Hizark21
03-05-07, 17:55
Unfortunately there some SW's view prostitution as a lifetime career.

Easy Rider 2
03-13-07, 10:07
I was on my way to a condo amp yesterday when I spotted this 20 yr old very nice looking BSW. Her name is Cherry. She is thin with very small tits, just as I like. I did not partake as I already had something going but I did get her digits. I will give to senior members only through PM. It is a 909 number so she must be from the Inland Empire.

ER2

Socalasian
03-15-07, 13:02
There's a hot little part-time model that's doing incall in the Pasadena area. Angelmarie- she's on CL LA. 5'3" or so and A cups- maybe 95 lbs total spinner. Partook for $1 quickie and it was mabye a "6" service- nothing fancy just a wham bam she's wasn't really into it a lot. Might be within reason if someone's looking for a SW experience for the price.

I think she's way too cute to be "working" but I guess the modeling is only paying a few bills. On the plus side, cuter than her pictures...

Happy Hunting!

Bob Mantis
03-16-07, 13:30
This week, I'm going to hit it with my 200th girl. I've tried SWs, AMP girls, and escorts, on three continents. I think I've tried most that these women have to offer. I can't believe that after so many women, I still want more. Man, this is an addiction! Now, who do I want to do next?

Scavenger
03-17-07, 13:55
This week, I'm going to hit it with my 200th girl. I've tried SWs, AMP girls, and escorts, on three continents. I think I've tried most that these women have to offer. I can't believe that after so many women, I still want more. Man, this is an addiction! Now, who do I want to do next?Like most hobby, it gets quite costly (maybe about the same as an overnight fishing trip or a ski trip), except there is no "Sexoholic Annoynomous" meetings to attend.

And be forewarned: don't get emotionally involved. It gets super expensive.

Insider

Mongrrr
03-18-07, 13:12
The Lucky star and that hotel across the street had stings so dont use those places for your 1 hr quickies, cops raided the room and they chicks were not decoys. All this info was provided by a WSW I picked up yesterday night, she was about a 8 body, 7 technique, but expensive.

Misfit
03-23-07, 06:45
This week, I'm going to hit it with my 200th girl. I've tried SWs, AMP girls, and escorts, on three continents. I think I've tried most that these women have to offer. I can't believe that after so many women, I still want more. Man, this is an addiction! Now, who do I want to do next?

Well Im glad Im not the only one keeping track of how many SW's, AMP girls, & escorts I have banged. My lucky number is 111 & still going. Addiction is a very stong word, I would call it a hobby.

Misfit

Bob Mantis
04-05-07, 18:37
I had a few days with one of my all-time favs in London, England. She retired recently, and I respected her decision to be just friends. It was nice to be with her even under these conditions. She is Korean, young, and very beautiful. We had a nice time wandering through shops, museums, going out to dinner. It was interesting talking with her. You would never know that she is one of the hottest AMP workers I've ever been with. She talked about her studies, her photography, her plans to settle in the UK. It was refreshing in a way to see that she is going to make it out of the biz with her mind and body intact.

OldBill
04-05-07, 20:20
Very cool, Bob. Actually nice to hear that it happens once in awhile that a gal can actually make her money, quit this business and move on...

I had a few days with one of my all-time favs in London, England. She retired recently, and I respected her decision to be just friends. It was nice to be with her even under these conditions. She is Korean, young, and very beautiful. We had a nice time wandering through shops, museums, going out to dinner. It was interesting talking with her. You would never know that she is one of the hottest AMP workers I've ever been with. She talked about her studies, her photography, her plans to settle in the UK. It was refreshing in a way to see that she is going to make it out of the biz with her mind and body intact.

Mister V
04-13-07, 09:52
Always made it a point to check out this area since I live reasonably close by but never found anything decent at night. Finally decide to try this are out earlier in the day. Mostly bsw.

I did find one blonde that goes by the name Nautica. She said she also works the Pomona stroll. Had two sessions the past week for .60 a pop. Great attitude and decent performance. takes it all off without trying to upcharge. Has a few tats, most notably on her back. Little bit of belly fat, but not too bad. Decent find for something local.

Shaggy 21
04-13-07, 20:11
Been a while since I have been in the game, about a month (wow sounds like I have a problem). Anyways called up my friend in Eagle Rock but she was not there. Her roommate had answered her phone and told me that she was out of town for a few weeks, visiting family. We got to talkin and she mentioned that she also works out of the same location as my friend. At first I was just going along with it not really interested but then, like in the Godfather, she made me an offer I could not refuse. So I headed over to see her. All I got to say is this girl is smokin hot. And the view from behind was some of the best I have ever seen.

To keep it fair the service was on par with most of the independent girls but definately an 8 or 9 in the looks department. She said her mother was Hispanic and her father was black, and they created one great looking bi-racial woman. She's about 5'5" a little under 120 (I like them to be able to take a pounding) with very nice perky large be's small see's.

I am interested to find out if she works with her friend for doubles. She also mentioned a third girl that works with them as well. Not sure on their arrangement but as long as it continues to be on the up and up I will keep going back.

A side note. I have no problem sharing this info through PMs just expect to offer something in return.

Moondr
04-21-07, 18:49
Nana left last week. Victoria's leaving soon. Jessie's new and I've had the pleasure of trying her out already. 5 star performance. Looks are decent. Body is smoking. Tits are a horrible enhancement C. Teeth are not as nice as Nana's. Overall experience : very willing to please. (I think I actually had a much better time with Jessie than with Victoria anyways).

I'm savvy with the nets photos. The ones Shaggy posted dont appear to be copies. i consider his post verified by me with high accuracy. good job shaggy.

BenderThey have a new gal Paris. A must try thing unforgetable experiance.

B Malibu
04-22-07, 05:42
They have a new gal Paris. A must try thing unforgetable experiance.Is Paris black?

Shaggy 21
04-23-07, 20:41
Is Paris black?Nah, she is Asian. And Hot.

AsianFan
04-24-07, 12:54
She worked there before as Maggie Chan.

AF

Nah, she is Asian. And Hot.

Hos Def
04-25-07, 16:06
Hey guys,

I saw this ad on Craig's List for GIA in pasadena/Bell flower.

Says she's brazilian?

Mad Monk
04-25-07, 19:40
I did find one blonde that goes by the name Nautica. She said she also works the Pomona stroll. Had two sessions the past week for .60 a pop. Great attitude and decent performance. takes it all off without trying to upcharge. Has a few tats, most notably on her back. Little bit of belly fat, but not too bad. Decent find for something local.Just spent a little time with Nautica in this area. Wanted. 5 for CBJ, but took. 4 without fuss. Good attitude. Vigorous, but not great technique. Got bare with no problems and has a great little nipple ring.

Ampfinder
04-26-07, 20:29
2 blocks north of PCC. Dud...
Nothing, nada, zippo.
But a good massage I must say. :)

Biggfeller
04-27-07, 12:46
Hey guys,

I saw this ad on Craig's List for GIA in pasadena/Bell flower.

Says she's brazilian?Spoke to her last night but was too late to meet. Very nice on the phone, so I may give it a chance this afternoon and report if connection made

Luster
05-03-07, 15:07
Just spent a little time with Nautica in this area. Wanted. 5 for CBJ, but took. 4 without fuss. Good attitude. Vigorous, but not great technique. Got bare with no problems and has a great little nipple ring.Do you have her contact info? I would like to try her out.

Thanks

Mister V
05-04-07, 02:00
Do you have her contact info? I would like to try her out.

ThanksShe's pretty easy to spot. One of the few blonde SWs on that end of Colorado. Saw her yesterday talking to one of her friends across from Target, tall bsw with long hair/extensions and a pretty face. Went for a cruise today and saw Nautica's friend again, so I decided to toftt. Goes by the name of Sasha. mid to early 20's. About the same or better performance than Nautica. Not much else action out there.

Dun Data
05-04-07, 02:11
First time post so none of you will probably pay attention to this, but colorado was goin off tonight, a good lookin group of 3 bsws and 1 WSW were walkin the track near tops, I'd give the group average about an 8 for those who like big butts. 2 young lookin bsws were up colorado towards. Have any of you seen a WSW who hangs around the bus stop at colorado and rosemead during the day, I think shes a decoy, but would appreciate some input.

DD

Mister V
05-04-07, 20:16
First time post so none of you will probably pay attention to this, but colorado was goin off tonight, a good lookin group of 3 bsws and 1 WSW were walkin the track near tops, I'd give the group average about an 8 for those who like big butts. 2 young lookin bsws were up colorado towards. Have any of you seen a WSW who hangs around the bus stop at colorado and rosemead during the day, I think shes a decoy, but would appreciate some input.

DDThere's a skanky looking wsw that lives in that motel sort of diagonal across the street from Staples and on the same side of the street as the taco shop. She sort of hangs at the bus stop near the car self-wash. She looks too old and probably has substance abuse issues, so I never partook with her. Looks like around late 30's early 40's. If that sounds like where you saw her, than she's not a decoy. This is at the 2nd bus stop west of Rosemead. Never saw one hanging at the bus stop near King's Mongolian.

Member #5046
05-11-07, 10:41
I don't get up to Colorado Blvd. to often , but through the years when ever I get up there I never see any SWS. That was untill Thursday I was up there from about 5 p.m. untill 7 p.m. and the place was hopping. Between Sierra Madre and Rosemead Blvd. I saw about 11 BSWS , 2 WSWS and 1 chubby LSW. Most of them were dressed pretty obvious revealing cloth and heels. LE seemed to just drive by and let them work.I don't know what happens later in the night but it reminded me of the old days when the girls couldn't wait to get out to go to work .

Hizark21
05-11-07, 14:40
It's nice to hear that Pasadena is picking up again.

HugoTheMan
Can you rate the WSW's you saw please..??

CrazyBuzz1985
05-12-07, 23:16
I don't get up to Colorado Blvd. to often , but through the years when ever I get up there I never see any SWS. That was untill Thursday I was up there from about 5 p.m. untill 7 p.m. and the place was hopping. Between Sierra Madre and Rosemead Blvd. I saw about 11 BSWS , 2 WSWS and 1 chubby LSW. Most of them were dressed pretty obvious revealing cloth and heels. LE seemed to just drive by and let them work.I don't know what happens later in the night but it reminded me of the old days when the girls couldn't wait to get out to go to work .

I drive around alot in Pasadena and only a few times found the right honey to pick up. There have been alot of articles in the local papers about stings and very often (even this week) after doing a few passes, I spot that P**** van on some quite side street. Also, flatbed tow trucks can be another sign that something is up. Make sure to travel just beyond the normal track, because that's where they'll typically be set up for the kill.....

Member #5046
05-15-07, 13:31
It's nice to hear that Pasadena is picking up again.

HugoTheMan
Can you rate the WSW's you saw please..??

I was back in the area again last night around 8 p.m. and there was not one girl working . As far as the 2 wsw's from last week they were both blondes not skanks but not models either. Both probably about a 5 to 6. One was named sparkle from No Cal. I have seen her in Pomona before. she is a little on the heavy side. The other one was a little better looking but dressed pretty plain.

Niceblck
05-15-07, 22:38
I drive around alot in Pasadena and only a few times found the right honey to pick up. There have been alot of articles in the local papers about stings and very often (even this week) after doing a few passes, I spot that P**** van on some quite side street. Also, flatbed tow trucks can be another sign that something is up. Make sure to travel just beyond the normal track, because that's where they'll typically be set up for the kill.....I have to say CrazyBuzz1985 you're so right. Let me tell you that I'm out in this area and I saw Pasadena LE busting a BSW about two nights ago near the 7-Eleven. They're out there but LE presence down Colorado is fucking fierce. Good post and I'll keep you guys posted as well.

Dun Data
05-16-07, 21:19
I have to say CrazyBuzz1985 you're so right. Let me tell you that I'm out in this area and I saw Pasadena LE busting a BSW about two nights ago near the 7-Eleven. They're out there but LE presence down Colorado is fucking fierce. Good post and I'll keep you guys posted as well. i agree colorado is pretty treacherous right now, i've been out between 10-12 and little to no action at all. watch out for a heavy set wsw saw her walking away from 4 LE cars last night, so probably a decoy. hope no one got caught up. had some luck on garvey during the day, but nothing to write home about.

Xicano20
05-21-07, 00:25
In the last ten years I have only seen two hot WSWs on Colorado and a handful of hot BSWs. Most of them are skanks. Also, I have tried to pickup on occasion, but have always noted that LE presence is always fierce. It is not worth it. Pasadena PD does not mess around. If you drive on the side streets or the alleys you will notice cruisers regularly. The locals do not like seeing mongers on their streets and will call PD if the see an increase of activity. Don't waste your time or take the risk. If you're horny go to one of Pasadena's MPs or many AMPs instead.

Mr Kimchi
05-21-07, 08:44
Met Chinese provider at her apartment. Looks 6.75. Service 6.75. Near Del Mar and Oakland. Advertises on Craigslist. Last four digits 1001. Pictures are not accurate. I might go again

Socalasian
05-23-07, 14:23
Was just wondering how you came up with 6.75 for a rating of the girl? Do you have a system or something? Are you sure she wasn't a 7.00? Wow... two decimal places to rate a 30-something chinese CL listing... now that's scientific...

Don't forget to throw out the high and low scores before taking the average... and never trust the Russian judges...

Just busting your balls... No harm intended... Just made me laugh...

Happy Hunting!

H2oboy
06-14-07, 20:47
Here are a few of pictures I took in an apartment operation. Thanks Yodaman for your expert advice. For the rest of you mongers enjoy. Sorry but she has left the business so I have no contact information to share

Yodaman
06-15-07, 10:33
Dude! The pleasure was all mine......H2oboy you are a freak! I mean that in the best possible way, loved the Pics.

Mad Monk
06-21-07, 14:40
She's pretty easy to spot. One of the few blonde SWs on that end of Colorado. Saw her yesterday talking to one of her friends across from Target, tall bsw with long hair/extensions and a pretty face. Went for a cruise today and saw Nautica's friend again, so I decided to toftt. Goes by the name of Sasha. mid to early 20's. About the same or better performance than Nautica. Not much else action out there.Sorry, Luster, no contact for Nautica, but MV is right -- blonde WSW stands out in the area.

Coincidentally, just picked up Sasha a few days ago. .4 for CBJ. Technique was okay, but her attitude was very good, breasts are great and she's got a very pretty face. So all in all, a good time.

Hizark21
06-21-07, 19:28
Has anyone seen much day or early evening action...?? Also which end of Colorado are the SW's hanging out. The next time I am in LA I may cruise Pasadena..

Niceblck
06-22-07, 02:08
Has anyone seen much day or early evening action...?? Also which end of Colorado are the SW's hanging out. The next time I am in LA I may cruise Pasadena..What's up Hizark21. I'm on another site with many post, as I am out this way. Colorado has been great lately like Pigueroa. One problem: LE is all over the damn place. I got sandwhiched in by a Pasadena PD and an LA County Sheriffs car at the same time. I'm like, "Damn," what can be worse? They looked at me as if I was mongering and kept on going. I looked at the them and said hello. You can try, but I saw some of the streetwalkers talking to LE. It seemed as if there is a sting going on in Pasadena. Just be careful bro. Peace.

Misfit
06-22-07, 07:03
Here are a few of pictures I took in an apartment operation. Thanks Yodaman for your expert advice. For the rest of you mongers enjoy. Sorry but she has left the business so I have no contact information to share

Hey h2oboy great pics, I hope after she was done using the Coke bottle you made her recycle it. However I would advice against doing so with the weiner.

Misfit

Lurking Fan
07-10-07, 21:30
AMP next to liquor store on Colorado Blvd. near Michillinda = legit. wasted .4. saw 3 girls there but none were very cute and all were wearing scrubs.

chiro office @ 408 s. Rosemead in pasadena = legit. wasted .4. Only 1 older lady. bathroom is way out back so you gotta pee into a trashcan.

OldBill
07-10-07, 22:04
Damn Lurking Fan, a double TOFTT. One more strikeout and you'll officially be in a slump and have to find a slumpbuster... Thanks for your exploration.

AMP next to liquor store on Colorado Blvd. near Michillinda = legit. wasted .4. saw 3 girls there but none were very cute and all were wearing scrubs.

chiro office @ 408 s. Rosemead in pasadena = legit. wasted .4. Only 1 older lady. bathroom is way out back so you gotta pee into a trashcan.

Socal2007
07-11-07, 18:41
Went to the MP on Colorado & Michillinda last week too. Great massage, but it was legit.

I called on 408 S. Rosemead. Glad I saw your post. I was going to hit that next week.
I visited the AMP on N. Allen @ 210 fwy. Recieved a happy there. I will return. Marie was her name.

Oswalt
07-12-07, 18:57
What were the damages on Allen - 40/40? Nice to hear something decent about a mp in Pasadena

Dun Data
07-13-07, 03:45
Went to the MP on Colorado & Michillinda last week too. Great massage, but it was legit.

I called on 408 S. Rosemead. Glad I saw your post. I was going to hit that next week.
I visited the AMP on N. Allen @ 210 fwy. Recieved a happy there. I will return. Marie was her name.I tried that place on allen a good while ago and got nothin but legit service, no extras. I'm glad they've started giving HE, but I remember the price of admission being kinda high like 50 for 1/2hr. I hope they changed the price and maybe I'll partake.

Shaggy 21
07-13-07, 16:58
I too have been here. When I was there they were asking $50 for the rub and the girls seemed upset when I offered another $50 for the tug. This was for a half hour. This seemed lind of expensive for the half hour so I never went back. Instead I found better luck in Alhambra, Eagle Rock and South Pas. There are also a couple of nicers independents in the area that want about the same price, $100, but that is for an hour. I generally prefer these independent girls better because its not so rushed.

Socal2007
07-30-07, 16:24
I went back a week later for another rub and tug but got nothing but a half decent massage. Sorry for the misinformation. I hope I didn't cost anyone their hard earned cash. I guess I just got lucky the first time.

I too have been here. When I was there they were asking $50 for the rub and the girls seemed upset when I offered another $50 for the tug. This was for a half hour. This seemed lind of expensive for the half hour so I never went back. Instead I found better luck in Alhambra, Eagle Rock and South Pas. There are also a couple of nicers independents in the area that want about the same price, $100, but that is for an hour. I generally prefer these independent girls better because its not so rushed.

Oswalt
08-02-07, 10:56
Any info on the Thai Massage place in Eagle Rock on Colorado? Legit?

Loki
08-13-07, 01:38
I was wondering if anyone can confirm the existence of any sort of Armenian incall operation which is actually organized, like the condos throught Alhambra, Monterey Park, and Arcadia.

I figure that Armenians connected with Russian organized crime must have some sort of prostitution ring going. Perhaps the girls are not Aremenian, but Ukrainian or perhaps Russian.

I heard a rumor that a certain bakery in Glendale has a 2nd floor where mongering happens. I am very curious and would be delighted if the place was friendly to non-Armenians.

Any info would help. It's nice to see all the Armenian/Persian/Russian hotties around Glendale, but it would even be more nicer to go up in some of them.

Eastern European tail seems to be a rare commodity here in California. Such was not the case in Toronoto, where a lot of MPs featured beautiful Russian help. And when I say beautiful, I mean model material.

SexyMiky
08-13-07, 11:10
The roomer about the bakery second floor was shut down on Gl. Blvd, I have been to a place the guy had two ukranian girls super nice it was near the fountains on los feliz he doesnt operate anymore I see on craig list one woman advertising but she stoped, for a young looking young girl from either ukrain or russia is almost imposibble to get a visa to the usa so they travel to near by countrys that will let tem in easy and they work.

Best regards to our friends in the california sex prizon.

Moondr
08-16-07, 00:11
I was wondering if anyone can confirm the existence of any sort of Armenian incall operation which is actually organized, like the condos throught Alhambra, Monterey Park, and Arcadia.

I figure that Armenians connected with Russian organized crime must have some sort of prostitution ring going. Perhaps the girls are not Aremenian, but Ukrainian or perhaps Russian.

I heard a rumor that a certain bakery in Glendale has a 2nd floor where mongering happens. I am very curious and would be delighted if the place was friendly to non-Armenians.

Any info would help. It's nice to see all the Armenian/Persian/Russian hotties around Glendale, but it would even be more nicer to go up in some of them.

Eastern European tail seems to be a rare commodity here in California. Such was not the case in Toronoto, where a lot of MPs featured beautiful Russian help. And when I say beautiful, I mean model material.Yep that true. The bakery on glenoaks blvd had services for mongers and also something else. The operations was shut down about 2-3 years ago. Now it's legit bakery LOL

Peace

Thanker
08-16-07, 04:05
Any info on the Thai Massage place in Eagle Rock on Colorado? Legit?It is legit. I went there a few months ago for a real massage, and I was not dissapointed. The massage was very intimate and pleasant, just like in Thailand, escept in the Land of Smiles the special favors are always on the menue.

The place is furnished just like any standard Thai place: slightly elevated floor, foam matress, curtains separating your space from the next one. They give you a repeat customer card, like at a car wash: every 10th visit is free.

Thanker
08-16-07, 04:34
The roomer about the bakery second floor was shut down on Gl. Blvd, I have been to a place the guy had two ukranian girls super nice it was near the fountains on los feliz he doesnt operate anymore I see on craig list one woman advertising but she stoped, for a young looking young girl from either ukrain or russia is almost imposibble to get a visa to the usa so they travel to near by countrys that will let tem in easy and they work.

Best regards to our friends in the california sex prizon.I too had visited the two girls a few times. The third one lived with them time to time. And before that their operaion was by the Hollywood Hills Forest Lawn, but that was a while ago, during their first trip to the US.

Muzak
10-19-07, 03:24
Any of you mongers have any luck with these two fine ass women from TZ?

Waytogo
10-19-07, 18:51
I've been trying to hook up with Krystal, but for some reason or other, our schedules confict. I eagerly wait until it does, cuz she is just hot!

Authorize
10-20-07, 07:02
Hello all. As the title suggests, I am semi-new to this. I have been reading some posts here, and do know the importance if mentioning specific addresses/locations, and will keep those as vague as possible in the open public. I picked up a copy of L. A. Xpress earlier, and found quite a few listings. Anyone have any success with those? I looked on CL, and didn't find much. I was even tempted to pay to join those "hook-up" sites, until I found out they're like $150. Can someone help me out? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I'm close to Pasadena/San Gabriel Valley, and will post at that thread, too.

H2oboy
10-30-07, 18:01
Another adventure with an apartment dweller. I forgot to bring a Coke to the meal. Yodaman these were Nathan's natural casings just in case you wondered. She told me "I thought you brought lunch". Sorry Baby!

Phuqued
10-30-07, 22:45
Another adventure with an apartment dweller. I forgot to bring a Coke to the meal. Yodaman these were Nathan's natural casings just in case you wondered. She told me "I thought you brought lunch". Sorry Baby!

No mustard, please.

Yodaman
10-31-07, 10:10
Sick....in the best possible way

Hardly Seek
10-31-07, 21:29
Looked like a sting operation on Colo. just east of s.g. early a.m.

Pretty obvious to the trained eye. Careful now.

Misfit
11-02-07, 08:07
Nice pics man, next time remember you need a Coke to wash down those hot dogs with. Really good weiner DP.

Misfit

JeffTheDrunk
11-02-07, 11:36
Looked like a sting operation on Colo. just east of s.g. early a.m.

Pretty obvious to the trained eye. Careful now.Apparently 14 men and 1 woman didn't have a trained eye.

From http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/ci_7345527:

Prostitution sting nets 14 men, 1 woman

Article Launched: 11/01/2007 09:35:18 PM PDT

PASADENA - Fifteen people were arrested on suspicion of prostitution-related offenses during a daytime sting operation on Halloween, officials said.

The prostitution sting was carried out in the eastern portion of the city, where the most problems with prostitution are reported, said Pasadena police Lt. Randell Taylor.

The suspects consisted of 14 men and one woman, police said in a written release.

Such operations, using undercover "decoy" officers, are carried out by the Pasadena Police Department Vice Unit several times a year throughout the city, police added.

Sixty-eight suspects have been arrested in Pasadena for prostitution or prostitution-related offenses so far this year, police said. The maximum penalty for such offenses is six months in jail and a $500 fine.

Those arrested are also required to attend AIDS awareness classes and receive HIV tests, police said.

Yaccadime
11-16-07, 20:31
Apparently 14 men and 1 woman didn't have a trained eye.

From http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/ci_7345527:

Prostitution sting nets 14 men, 1 woman

Article Launched: 11/01/2007 09:35:18 PM PDT

PASADENA - Fifteen people were arrested on suspicion of prostitution-related offenses during a daytime sting operation on Halloween, officials said.

The prostitution sting was carried out in the eastern portion of the city, where the most problems with prostitution are reported, said Pasadena police Lt. Randell Taylor.

The suspects consisted of 14 men and one woman, police said in a written release.

Such operations, using undercover "decoy" officers, are carried out by the Pasadena Police Department Vice Unit several times a year throughout the city, police added.

Sixty-eight suspects have been arrested in Pasadena for prostitution or prostitution-related offenses so far this year, police said. The maximum penalty for such offenses is six months in jail and a $500 fine.

Those arrested are also required to attend AIDS awareness classes and receive HIV tests, police said.Thanks fella. I travel thru there a lot. Seen a gal name Candy on Colorado and Michillinda. In front of the 76 station. No too many cops on that end. Sherriff patrol that area. Pretty laid back. Picked her up on the way homefrom work. Went to her room. The Santa Anita Inn. Terriffic head. I'll be seeing her again soon. Got her number in ya want it. Stay safe.

Yaccadime.

True hobbyist

Rough and Ready
11-27-07, 01:41
Ad in Star News for Asian Massage Pasadena/Glendale, etc.

I called the number and was directed to San Gabriel Blvd and Valley Blvd. Then I had to call again for precise location about 5 min away near I-10.

I was greeted at the door by a 20-something Asian woman with curvy figure: big natural tits and big round ass. She led me to a room upstairs. Soft massage and then got down to business. She was very pleasant and pretty energetic and enthusiastic.

Very nice visit. I'd return.

Happy trails

Waytogo
11-27-07, 16:13

I called the number and was directed to San Gabriel Blvd and Valley Blvd. Then I had to call again for precise location about 5 min away near I-10.

I was greeted at the door by a 20-something Asian woman with curvy figure: big natural tits and big round ass. She led me to a room upstairs. Soft massage and then got down to business. She was very pleasant and pretty energetic and enthusiastic.

Happy trailsWhat was on the menu? And how much did you donate?

Member #3956
11-27-07, 20:13

Happy trailsHow much it set you back?

Socalasian
09-25-08, 13:05
Anyone interested in hooking up with an Indian/American (Indian as in India) non-pro college girl? 22 y.o. athletic build, B/C cups, lost her job and looking for good guys to help her out. $ BJ/$$ FS hour. She's wild- can be PSE if you rub her the right way- literally. She's a hot one! Told her I would try and help her find some clients without her "going pro" on the boards.

Trusted members PM me for number/photos. If you're not well posted and trusted (I know who you are) then don't bother.

Happy Hunting!

Socalasian
10-06-08, 11:55
Thanks to the guys who responded to this post. She's still "in the mix" and looking for help- just to pay bills and stuff. She's a wild one! Closest to PSE that I've ever hooked up with. Let me know if you want info. Trusted members only.

Happy Hunting!

Ritchey Rich
10-06-08, 18:44
Definitely interested.

Anyone interested in hooking up with an Indian/American (Indian as in India) non-pro college girl? 22 y.o. athletic build, B/C cups, lost her job and looking for good guys to help her out. $ BJ/$$ FS hour. She's wild- can be PSE if you rub her the right way- literally. She's a hot one! Told her I would try and help her find some clients without her "going pro" on the boards.

Trusted members PM me for number/photos. If you're not well posted and trusted (I know who you are) then don't bother.

Happy Hunting!

Rockhard 441
10-16-08, 15:58
Me too!!! PM sent.

Rockhard441

Thanks to the guys who responded to this post. She's still "in the mix" and looking for help- just to pay bills and stuff. She's a wild one! Closest to PSE that I've ever hooked up with. Let me know if you want info. Trusted members only.

Happy Hunting!

Big Joe 11
10-19-08, 17:35
I just came home from the Non-Pro Indian. After a lot of going back and forth on text and phone, I finally got to see her. When I saw her, she told me she has no condom so I went out to grab some (the last time I ever bought a condom in person was about 11 years ago!) Her face is ok but had a pretty petite body. I spent the first 15 mins hooking up her dvd player to the motel tv : ). BBBJ is .5 extra but since I helped her out, she threw it in for free. When she took off her cloths, my dick went hard immediately! I play with her tits a little bit and then proceed to DATY. She is shaved. After awhile, she gave me a bbbj when I was standing up. Not a lot of suction or licking going on but the bareback kept the sensation intense. I put the cover on myself and she asked me to do her side way but I told her my dick was too small for that so I did her mish first. Her box was not very tight (but I have a small dick though) but her body is beautiful. After that, I ask her do cg but she said she doesn't know how and demonstrated her ineptness to me. So I did her doggie (she said that's not her favorite so for members who are more well endowed than me, just do her side way because that's her favorite position) and bust my nut finally. I apologized for my shortcoming but she said actually I have a medium size dick (If I really have a medium size then I really pity ppl with small size). She was moaning from the get go so I dun know she was faking it or not but she has a great attitude so I enjoyed it every much. I never pay $$ for a session but I would do it again in a heart beat. I can't even stand up straight afterward because I came so hard. She doesn't work everyday so today is a good day to meet her.

Blak Casper
10-19-08, 20:14
Someone hook me up with the Non Pro.

I've been around here almost a year.

Allook
10-20-08, 21:08
I just came home from the Non-Pro Indian. After a lot of going back and forth on text and phone, I finally got to see her. When I saw her, she told me she has no condom so I went out to grab some (the last time I ever bought a condom in person was about 11 years ago!) Her face is ok but had a pretty petite body. I spent the first 15 mins hooking up her dvd player to the motel tv : ). BBBJ is .5 extra but since I helped her out, she threw it in for free. When she took off her cloths, my dick went hard immediately! I play with her tits a little bit and then proceed to DATY. She is shaved. After awhile, she gave me a bbbj when I was standing up. Not a lot of suction or licking going on but the bareback kept the sensation intense. I put the cover on myself and she asked me to do her side way but I told her my dick was too small for that so I did her mish first. Her box was not very tight (but I have a small dick though) but her body is beautiful. After that, I ask her do cg but she said she doesn't know how and demonstrated her ineptness to me. So I did her doggie (she said that's not her favorite so for members who are more well endowed than me, just do her side way because that's her favorite position) and bust my nut finally. I apologized for my shortcoming but she said actually I have a medium size dick (If I really have a medium size then I really pity ppl with small size). She was moaning from the get go so I dun know she was faking it or not but she has a great attitude so I enjoyed it every much. I never pay $$ for a session but I would do it again in a heart beat. I can't even stand up straight afterward because I came so hard. She doesn't work everyday so today is a good day to meet her.

Does the No/Tell is her place. I am tempting but I never experience other than the normal setting AMP or AAMP. Let me know is she in the good part of the city or ??

BenderOver
10-20-08, 21:50
Does the No/Tell is her place. I am tempting but I never experience other than the normal setting AMP or AAMP. Let me know is she in the good part of the city or ??I haven't had the time to partake yet, but I've been lucky enough to get the hook up. (thanks!)

From the info I have and knowing the area, it's in a good part of the city.

Bender

Big Joe 11
10-20-08, 22:04
Does the No/Tell is her place. I am tempting but I never experience other than the normal setting AMP or AAMP. Let me know is she in the good part of the city or?That motel beats most of the rooms in Downtown Vegas.

Funboy2007
04-22-09, 19:57
Anyone have any info on passion from cl?

Looks too good to be true.

Cres Prophet2
04-27-09, 20:23

Looks too good to be true.http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=800387&postcount=4099

Nags Bane
05-28-09, 19:26
Out of action for a while. In Pasadena/SGV area and hoping to find a regular thing, but prefer a semi-pro / non-pro for LE issues.

Any ideas?

Socalasian
05-29-09, 12:09
There is a lot of action but mostly in the AMP's and condos. You can find a pretty regular gig at any of the houses for around a buck and a half on any given day. Just look for any of the asian ads on the boards.

Street action is dangerous due to heavy LE and decoy use all the time. Other than that, Pasadena is just speckled with girls that come through town and post on the boards.

Welcome back...

Happy Hunting!

Member #5021
06-08-09, 05:56
Are they charging you a buck and a half?

The prices range from 1.2-1.6, depending on how you come across on the phone.

Socalasian
11-18-09, 13:43
Anyone know of a $20 cheapo motel in the Pasadena/Glendale/Burbank area? I know there are a lot of $50-$60 a night places but I'm looking for the $20 for a hour drive-in and drive-out kinda place. Aesthetics not extremely important but would love to find a cheap place to take a couple of "can't host" hotties...

Please give me your thoughts...

Happy Hunting!

Jinthewood
12-01-09, 21:55

Looks too good to be true.

She is freakin' amazing. Little spinner with the perfect body. I kid you not. Find her on bp.

Rickers
12-17-09, 17:41
Anyone know of a $20 cheapo motel in the Pasadena/Glendale/Burbank area? I know there are a lot of $50-$60 a night places but I'm looking for the $20 for a hour drive-in and drive-out kinda place. Aesthetics not extremely important but would love to find a cheap place to take a couple of "can't host" hotties...

Please give me your thoughts...

Happy Hunting!Try the Posada.

I haven't been there in awhile but it used to be the spot.

On Colorado, just west of Rosemead 2 blocks.

Hamrd1
02-10-10, 20:51
She is freakin' amazing Little spinner with the perfect body. I kid you not. Find her on bp.Sorry new to the site but what is bp?

Cruiser1362
02-16-10, 09:10
Sorry new to the site but what is bp?
bp = Backpage

J Men
10-12-10, 16:47
Any one have DeDe new # she called me last year with it but lost and can't find it any more She had her plase in Pasadena near the Gold line station and before that was on Huntington dr. Way back when.

Just_Shat
10-02-12, 20:43
Just an FYI. Inga is in Pasadena for the foreseeable future. See my report in Los Angeles non-pros.

Just_Shat
10-27-12, 16:08
Had another meeting with Inga this week. She is pretty much a living blow up doll with three love passages. $ for 3 hours. attached are captures from the video that I took. she just stares at the food network like a zombie. I'm tempted to put zombie make-up on her and make a halloween themed porn. I'm sure I could just dub in zombie moans. I'll name it "The Fucking Dead"

Dr Midnite
10-30-12, 00:23

Had another meeting with Inga this week. She is pretty much a living blow up doll with three love passages. $ for 3 hours. Attached are captures from the video that I took. She just stares at the food network like a zombie. I'm tempted to put zombie make-up on her and make a halloween themed porn. I'm sure I could just dub in zombie moans. I'll name it "The Fucking Dead"Not bad. May have to give it a shot.

Scanalanalyst
10-30-12, 00:32
Hello,

I know I know. Too much talk about her. But just wanted to share my experience anyhow.

If you look at my posts, I am a new monger (not really active as many of you are). For a newbie who still gets nervous, Inga was a great experience, although she is still awkward.

Pluses.

1) Lets fuck her for 3 hours for only $. This is great if you are a newbie and just want to have tons of practice.

2) She is young (although she looks to older than 24 to me)

3) She is well groomed and shaved (front and back!) and is clean.

4) She is submissive, if you like that type. So that helps with the nerves compared to bossy providers who rush.

5) Great for a workout and to unload every drop you have.

6) She allows bare services, but I don't partake. Although I've been researching BBJ and think the are lower risks, but I have a girlfriend and I don't

Want the drama if I give her an STD.

7) She has pimples, but she is generally a pretty white girl with nice eyes.

Minuses.

1) I think she is "special" and I feel guilty as if I am taking advantage of her

2) Not the best company, she just stares at the TV unless you fuck you really hard.

3) She is definitely a rag doll in that she barely does anything on top, and she really gives a half hearted BJ.

4) She is almost too soft, she doesn't eat or drink anything but ice cream. And she has a had a ton of lipo.

5) You can't really create a growing rapport with her as a provider.

Conclusion.

She is great on the side in case you were in the mood to just fuck the shit out of a girl and do all the work, or for anal fetish / craving. She is a great value even with the hotel costs.

Hargow20
10-30-12, 02:55
I would say you are quite lucky. The only downside to Inga is that her face could be better.

Hello,

I know I know. Too much talk about her. But just wanted to share my experience anyhow.

If you look at my posts, I am a new monger (not really active as many of you are). For a newbie who still gets nervous, Inga was a great experience, although she is still awkward.

Pluses.

1) Lets fuck her for 3 hours for only $. This is great if you are a newbie and just want to have tons of practice.

2) She is young (although she looks to older than 24 to me)

3) She is well groomed and shaved (front and back!) and is clean.

4) She is submissive, if you like that type. So that helps with the nerves compared to bossy providers who rush.

5) Great for a workout and to unload every drop you have.

6) She allows bare services, but I don't partake. Although I've been researching BBJ and think the are lower risks, but I have a girlfriend and I don't

Want the drama if I give her an STD.

7) She has pimples, but she is generally a pretty white girl with nice eyes.

Minuses.

1) I think she is "special" and I feel guilty as if I am taking advantage of her

2) Not the best company, she just stares at the TV unless you fuck you really hard.

3) She is definitely a rag doll in that she barely does anything on top, and she really gives a half hearted BJ.

4) She is almost too soft, she doesn't eat or drink anything but ice cream. And she has a had a ton of lipo.

5) You can't really create a growing rapport with her as a provider.

Conclusion.

She is great on the side in case you were in the mood to just fuck the shit out of a girl and do all the work, or for anal fetish / craving. She is a great value even with the hotel costs.

Marlowe
10-30-12, 23:46
I would say you are quite lucky. The only downside to Inga is that her face could be better.So that you could shoot off all over it? In your dreams loser.

XnaffieX
11-02-12, 13:01
Read many post about Inga will be in pasadena later so I want to meet with her but I can't find any info to contact her.

Can anyone help.

XnaffieX
11-02-12, 13:12
Can't find Inga contact info anywhere can someone pm it to me.

Overfiend
11-04-12, 14:19
Chick is a total flake. You have been warned.

Dr Midnite
11-05-12, 16:30
Chick is a total flake. You have been warned.She is probably very overwhelmed. Her traffic has just increased by about 100% as of recent. I heard through another source she overbooks and goes with who she knows first. And as indifferent as she seems, according to others, this could be part of that. May have to find another source. Too bad really.

Midnite

Dr Midnite
11-05-12, 20:15
First of all, I want to warn all mongers in the Pasadena area that LEO is out in full force today. I noticed this yesterday, and also noticed today that it's like New Years Eve with the amount of pull overs etc that I had seen. Also, for those who enjoy the SW, I saw a man being cuffed near the KFC on Colorado, by the liquer store, and a BSW and LSW also cuffed and on the curb. With that said. That wasn't even the crazy of today.

Provider once cancelled our date. No suprise really as she has been known to flake time to time. This is why I always cook up a plan B with a Notel to boot. So I confirmed Plan B and went to meet her in the Santa Anita Mall parking lot, near the race tracks. I had to go there anyways. I always have a few rules when meeting a provider even if I've met with her once or twice.

Rule 1: Take cash only, leave cards etc at home. ALso keep cell phone in a place of no access once meeting. You never know.

Rule 2: I always show up 15 to 20 min early to scope the area. (Some would say I'm paranoid, but I also picked up a healthy dose of OCD over the last few years. I have my reasons.)

Rule 3: Smile no matter what. Never get nervous. No matter what.

Those are just a few. Anyhow, I go to meet Plan B in the Santa Anita Mall parking lot and I see her pull up shortly after I did. Luckily she didn't see me as soon after I see some bloke show up and they start talking. They talk for almost the entire time before we're "supposed" to meet. Immediately I think,"LEO!" but I have a plan for even that. Soon the guy drives off and I go to my car, pull out, drive around and make it appear as though I just showed up. We make brief convo and I tell her,"Hey, lets go get some cheesecake first before we go "hang out." She agrees and I head back towards Pasadena.

Pretty soon I see a familiar Toyota Camry, silver, pull up a few cars behind me and the guy looks familiar. Its the dude she was talking to. So I take Foothill to Pasadena rather than the freeway. Anytime I'm expecting PO PO to show up and attempt to bust me. I take a right turn and the idiot follows. I turn to the girl,"Who is this guy following me?" She pretends she has no idea but she's visiably shaken. Her body language is now telling me something isn't right so I pull into the Sears parking lot in Hastings Ranch area. I get out of the car and watch as this guy pulls up, parks, then gets out. He's a young latino, about 25 yrs of age, if that, and about 5ft 8" if that. Blue Dodger jersey yadda yadda.

I approach this guy and calmly ask if I can help him with something. He tries to tell me he doesn't want his gf in the car with me. I say,"GF? Really?" I look back at the car then back to the guy and say,"Well, I don't want any trouble and I doubt your or myself want any dealings with the police today. So let me go and ask your "GF" what she wants, okay bud?" At this point he's acting like he wants to fight. (Granted I'm not going to fight over a provider.)

I go to the car and tell her that her gf is waiting for her. Yes, I said gf. He acted like a little girl. I'm already writing a book, but I'll cut this short. I find out he's a client. He has a "thing" for her and got obsessive. She won't got to the cops for obvious reasons. She said he told her that he found her through a website. Which bugs her. (also how I found her but. Wow.) The guy then acts like he's going to take pics of my car so I slowly approauch him and slowly, calmly state, how this isn't wise. Many reasons. 1. Neither of us want police involved, but A. I have a great lawyer, and friends in high places. (Hate to pull that card. Most won't believe.) B. I don't look tough, I'm not a tough guy, I have nothing to prove. And C. Get some help and don't do anything stupid.

Finally he agrees to leave as I ignore his comments about how he'd kick my puta ass etc, but it'd waste his time. By this time I'm feeling burnt. I go to the provider, and say, you told me you didn't know him. I then ask her where she wants dropped off and take her there. I leave and go to plan C. A rub N tug in Eagle rog just to get the pressure out.

Thank you for listening to me vent a bit. If you for some reason are that monger that followed me, you can suck it. Grow up. That was your get out of jail free card so to speak. This is the second time I've been burnt because of nutty mongers. Maybe just a streak of weird luck.

Anyhow, the rest of you be safe. Happy hunting and just use common sense. Sorry if this was long. Never really had much like this happen in the USA.

Midnite

DaGrandMasta24
11-05-12, 20:24
Dr Midnite,

Awesome story, dang the SW game is so crazy.

Dr Midnite
11-06-12, 15:01
Dr Midnite,

Awesome story, dang the SW game is so crazy.I don't go for SW's. THe two providers I described are out-call ladys. The people being arrested I assume were though.

Dildo Baggens
11-06-12, 16:40
Great Story, although I don't mean great as in good experience. You seem to have the patients of a Saint. I myself, would have probably given her a Jackson and said I don't need any trouble, call me when you know it's safe. The fact that she put you in a possible bad situation where you could have been harmed. Well, I probably would have left her there after the guy took off.
And as far as that guy wanting to kick your ass, I have a line that works every time in those situations " You don't want to fight me!" " I always get my ass kicked"!

First of all, I want to warn all mongers in the Pasadena area that LEO is out in full force today. I noticed this yesterday, and also noticed today that it's like New Years Eve with the amount of pull overs etc that I had seen. Also, for those who enjoy the SW, I saw a man being cuffed near the KFC on Colorado, by the liquer store, and a BSW and LSW also cuffed and on the curb. With that said. That wasn't even the crazy of today.

Provider once cancelled our date. No suprise really as she has been known to flake time to time. This is why I always cook up a plan B with a Notel to boot. So I confirmed Plan B and went to meet her in the Santa Anita Mall parking lot, near the race tracks. I had to go there anyways. I always have a few rules when meeting a provider even if I've met with her once or twice.

Rule 1: Take cash only, leave cards etc at home. ALso keep cell phone in a place of no access once meeting. You never know.

Rule 2: I always show up 15 to 20 min early to scope the area. (Some would say I'm paranoid, but I also picked up a healthy dose of OCD over the last few years. I have my reasons.)

Those are just a few. Anyhow, I go to meet Plan B in the Santa Anita Mall parking lot and I see her pull up shortly after I did. Luckily she didn't see me as soon after I see some bloke show up and they start talking. They talk for almost the entire time before we're "supposed" to meet. Immediately I think,"LEO!" but I have a plan for even that. Soon the guy drives off and I go to my car, pull out, drive around and make it appear as though I just showed up. We make brief convo and I tell her,"Hey, lets go get some cheesecake first before we go "hang out." She agrees and I head back towards Pasadena.

Pretty soon I see a familiar Toyota Camry, silver, pull up a few cars behind me and the guy looks familiar. Its the dude she was talking to. So I take Foothill to Pasadena rather than the freeway. Anytime I'm expecting PO PO to show up and attempt to bust me. I take a right turn and the idiot follows. I turn to the girl,"Who is this guy following me?" She pretends she has no idea but she's visiably shaken. Her body language is now telling me something isn't right so I pull into the Sears parking lot in Hastings Ranch area. I get out of the car and watch as this guy pulls up, parks, then gets out. He's a young latino, about 25 yrs of age, if that, and about 5ft 8" if that. Blue Dodger jersey yadda yadda.

I approach this guy and calmly ask if I can help him with something. He tries to tell me he doesn't want his gf in the car with me. I say,"GF? Really?" I look back at the car then back to the guy and say,"Well, I don't want any trouble and I doubt your or myself want any dealings with the police today. So let me go and ask your "GF" what she wants, okay bud?" At this point he's acting like he wants to fight. (Granted I'm not going to fight over a provider.)

I go to the car and tell her that her gf is waiting for her. Yes, I said gf. He acted like a little girl. I'm already writing a book, but I'll cut this short. I find out he's a client. He has a "thing" for her and got obsessive. She won't got to the cops for obvious reasons. She said he told her that he found her through a website. Which bugs her. (also how I found her but. Wow.) The guy then acts like he's going to take pics of my car so I slowly approauch him and slowly, calmly state, how this isn't wise. Many reasons. 1. Neither of us want police involved, but A. I have a great lawyer, and friends in high places. (Hate to pull that card. Most won't believe.) B. I don't look tough, I'm not a tough guy, I have nothing to prove. And C. Get some help and don't do anything stupid.

Finally he agrees to leave as I ignore his comments about how he'd kick my puta ass etc, but it'd waste his time. By this time I'm feeling burnt. I go to the provider, and say, you told me you didn't know him. I then ask her where she wants dropped off and take her there. I leave and go to plan C. A rub N tug in Eagle rog just to get the pressure out.

Thank you for listening to me vent a bit. If you for some reason are that monger that followed me, you can suck it. Grow up. That was your get out of jail free card so to speak. This is the second time I've been burnt because of nutty mongers. Maybe just a streak of weird luck.

Anyhow, the rest of you be safe. Happy hunting and just use common sense. Sorry if this was long. Never really had much like this happen in the USA.

Midnite

The Camel
11-06-12, 20:33
Because I couldn't pull myself away from your story Doc. At first I thought you were coming off paranoid. I'm the opposite, I never worry about anything when I'm in the act of mongering, not because I'm brave, but because my perceptions are blissfully shut down to threats. I don't see any, and I ignore the ones I can imagine. Not quite as daft as a certain species of possum that uses the headlights of oncoming vehicles to illuminate a nighttime trek across a country highway, but one day I may be smashed like bug on a windshield....didn't see that coming! This helps me to follow your rules to keep smiling and never get nervous. So I'm thinking Doc is stressing por nada and the story morphs into the classic demonstration of the old saying: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really after you!".

But despite his humble disclaimers, I know for a fact that Midnight is a genuine article tuff guy and its a lucky thing for SoCal that he's one of the good guys. It would be difficult for the Doc to keep from yawning before, during and after dispatching this bug of a puta stalker. But Doc being the restrained and responsible citizen he is, allows this insect to leave fresh trails of slime down the road. I doubt the stalker is any kind of tuff guy since after all, a real tuff guy is more likely to be stalked by putas then to be stalking them.

Looking forward to reading your book Doc. I'm going to reheat my dinner now.

Hugga Bugga
11-11-12, 04:18
You are definitely not paranoid, I always scope ahead of time. I have found cops waiting in surrounding alleys and I simply go my way. I have also been able to avoid everything but a pathetic provider experience. Pasadena is particularly putrid with pig. I think twice before ever dealing there anymore. They are really obsessed with the cock.

Midnite

Christophe1
11-18-12, 00:27
I have read the reports on this one, and they are true.

Would I classify her as a rag doll. Yes and No.

This girl is smart. She has a shell. Shell's were meant to be broken. I've cracked it a few times and she becomes better with the work. See, No food channel.

Perhaps, it's her game. Games are fun. Rubic's cubes are mysteries to be solved.

By means of beauty all beautiful things become beautiful. For this appears to me the safest answer to give both to myself and others; and adhering to this, I think that I shall never fall, but that it is a safe answer both for me and any one else to give — that by means of beauty beautiful things become beautiful.

Socrates.

Christophe1
11-18-12, 00:32
All I can say will only add up to be superlatives.

Christophe1
11-18-12, 00:39
Dear Mongo, please don't end your adventures. I see a series, much like My friend R. Crumb. Perhaps ill see them at the L. A. Book fair next year or better yet Comic Con, (July 18, 2013, and ends Sunday, July 21, 2013). You have so much skank and promise.

Baggens.

Mango must go thru special forces training like DR did. Fire at will to hungy c0ckwh0res =D. Reload and keep going.You guys are too funny.

If Mongo go down on that hochie's coochie, Mongo is real man.

Looks Tasty if you like old sushi. I can smell it from the electronic pixels on the page.
"Around Imperial Mongo saw Kacey the WSW. 'Her Coochie too Big. Me NO like."

Christophe, you should went to town and DATY that coochie.
Go Mongo, Go! :D
Mongo no fail streets, streets fail Mongo. Mongo needs to get right back on horse. Just don't punch horse first. And remember, Sheriff Bart not really Mongo's friend.
More mystery wrapped up in an IN-e-G-m-A.

PS. Please focus your attention on that moist wet box. NOT saliva, I dittled that, until she was well-N-ready.

Scanalanalyst
11-26-12, 21:32
http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=420504

I was in the area and the providers I wanted to see we not responding. My phone was dying and I tried April101 thinking her pics are that bad and her special was cheap. Unfortunately she was the last call I could make before my phone died.

All I can say is I was grossed out and ran out of there even though my other head was thinking "fuck it, just do it."

Anyhow, she's definitely a porker and now I'll never go for curvy on MRB, just tiny and slender! April was friendly but man, that room smelled of funk, the sheets were all disheveled, and she had old pizza on the table with crap all over, and she was way bigger than her pics.

There are some decent providers with cheap rates on MRB, but you generally get what you pay for.

Akara
12-18-12, 19:53
Met up with Inga recently. Seemed real distant and loves Food Network. She likes the "fat guy with the blond hair" LOL. I can't really provide to much new information other then what everyone has already reported. She wouldn't let me take pictures or allow any activity without a cover. I get the feeling I could have done both if I pushed her, but I didn't want to. She pretty much sits there and lets you do whatever you want. You do need to give her directions.

Others have mentioned that she might be "special", but I think her unusual way of talking is because English isn't her first language. I could be completely wrong, but that was the feeling I got. I was with her about 2 hours and drove her home afterwards. For those who know her, she is leaving on the 20th of this month and not sure when she will be back. She is a nice girl and I hope to see her again some time.

cheapguy
12-19-12, 19:14
Met up with Inga recently. Seemed real distant and loves Food Network. She likes the "fat guy with the blond hair" LOL. I can't really provide to much new information other then what everyone has already reported. She wouldn't let me take pictures or allow any activity without a cover. I get the feeling I could have done both if I pushed her, but I didn't want to. She pretty much sits there and lets you do whatever you want. You do need to give her directions.

Others have mentioned that she might be "special", but I think her unusual way of talking is because English isn't her first language. I could be completely wrong, but that was the feeling I got. I was with her about 2 hours and drove her home afterwards. For those who know her, she is leaving on the 20th of this month and not sure when she will be back. She is a nice girl and I hope to see her again some time.Can you send me a PM with contact info? I can't seem to find her in any of the usual places. Thanks

NighTowl85
12-26-12, 15:44
Can you send me a PM with contact info? I can't seem to find her in any of the usual places. ThanksI guess inga has left Cali.

Youngster420
04-13-13, 06:48
Is this girl still around? I like the food network too.