PDA

View Full Version : Daydream / nightmare?

GAGuy2020
06-21-22, 01:55
Anyone seen daydream / nightmare? Nothing too impressive with too much makeup and a little pudgy but she is a 4'10 little thing that makes her more exotic. Anyone seen her?

VA Joe
06-21-22, 13:56
She is legit, 2 dreams with her 1. 5 HH dream. Vert petite, clean and safe. I like her petite body.

Anyone seen daydream / nightmare? Nothing too impressive with too much makeup and a little pudgy but she is a 4'10 little thing that makes her more exotic. Anyone seen her?

GAGuy2020
06-22-22, 14:17
Appreciate the feedback but was she good? I like her size but her face screams "I wear too much makeup for a reason" and makes her look 40. Don't want to feel like messing around with grandma. How's her body and boobs look? Getting a very chubby vibe.

She is legit, 2 dreams with her 1. 5 HH dream. Vert petite, clean and safe. I like her petite body.

Periko
06-22-22, 21:24
Appreciate the feedback but was she good? I like her size but her face screams "I wear too much makeup for a reason" and makes her look 40. Don't want to feel like messing around with grandma. How's her body and boobs look? Getting a very chubby vibe.I've had a dream with her a while back. Wears lots of makeup but still looks young. Body is tight and tatted. Not sure about the boobs since she wouldn't take off bra.

GAGuy2020
06-23-22, 10:14
Leaves bra on!? I would not allow that with a $60 girl much less one wanting $150. She must have bad tits, some deformity, or is hiding something. Hard pass!

I've had a dream with her a while back. Wears lots of makeup but still looks young. Body is tight and tatted. Not sure about the boobs since she wouldn't take off bra.