PDA

View Full Version : Gangbang in Clarksville?

Lougle69
06-20-22, 15:03
Just wondering if anyone knew a lady or a couple ladies that would be interested in doing a GB and how much of an interest there'd be in having one locally.

DontWorryDude1
06-20-22, 18:18
Just wondering if anyone knew a lady or a couple ladies that would be interested in doing a GB and how much of an interest there'd be in having one locally.Clarksville is a very dry spot for just about everything. I setup a few GB in Nashville and that was a breeze but you'd have to know a female friend or someone that's not posting ads to set these up usually. If one ever does happen let me know because I'll be down.

Lougle69
06-24-22, 07:33
Clarksville is a very dry spot for just about everything. I setup a few GB in Nashville and that was a breeze but you'd have to know a female friend or someone that's not posting ads to set these up usually. If one ever does happen let me know because I'll be down.Clarksville is, pretty sad.

LegendMc
07-21-22, 11:57
Just wondering if anyone knew a lady or a couple ladies that would be interested in doing a GB and how much of an interest there'd be in having one locally.There are few regulars in Nashville and Atlanta. Keep an eye out for the post. Once you have been validated or just get lucky, you might be asked to attend. You'll be surprised there is alot here and surrounding areas have to offer. Been to few and honestly not as exciting as you might think. Usually a bunch of old guys with ED just watching in the corne LOL, but as always YVMV.

DontWorryDude1
11-23-22, 15:19
This area is practically dead, anyone know any chicks that are down? LMK and let's set something up.

Lougle69
11-26-22, 21:30
This area is practically dead, anyone know any chicks that are down? LMK and let's set something up.I have yet to meet any in the greater Clarksville area.