PDA

View Full Version : Aff

HottRod66
06-18-22, 14:44
Just curious if any of you guys have tried AFF (Adult friend finder)? I've had a subscription for close to 3 months with no luck what so ever. Talked to a few but nothing materialized. Others trying to scam money as usual. Anyone else tried with any sucess??

Kurrozava
06-18-22, 16:30
Just curious if any of you guys have tried AFF (Adult friend finder)? I've had a subscription for close to 3 months with no luck what so ever. Talked to a few but nothing materialized. Others trying to scam money as usual. Anyone else tried with any sucess??I've tried it in the past, but with no luck at all. I feel like that site is overrun with scammers and bots. Honestly I had more success on Tinder or FetL.

AlmostRetired
09-04-22, 21:04
Just curious if any of you guys have tried AFF (Adult friend finder)? I've had a subscription for close to 3 months with no luck what so ever. Talked to a few but nothing materialized. Others trying to scam money as usual. Anyone else tried with any sucess??I did for a long time. So many bots but a few real people. I was chatting with a few but nothing came of it for god times. I eventually stopped and did not renew my membership. Waste of time. And when I discovered AMPs, the need for AFF became obsolete.

RobWilliams
09-05-22, 11:50
Just curious if any of you guys have tried AFF (Adult friend finder)? I've had a subscription for close to 3 months with no luck what so ever. Talked to a few but nothing materialized. Others trying to scam money as usual. Anyone else tried with any sucess?Complete waste of time and money.