PDA

View Full Version : Best UTC AMP Girls

DreamHound
06-13-22, 16:51
Ok I will start this with an explanation. We don't need a lot of details here, what I am looking for is girls who have been UTC friendly and are still active. Tip amounts are ok to list but we are not necessarily looking for a detailed list of activities, just more of a place where we can come and sort out who is doing what quickly. The Massage Parlor board has all girls listed and I feel like it gets clogged a lot with debate and arguements. I want this more to be a listing style thread if possible. No address and no phone numbers please. Use Parlor Name, Girls Name, and general location (suwanee, midtown, roswell, etc.).

Lets enjoy this and try and get some consistent shares going.

Alpharetta.

Care Massage. Mia: $100 avg tip.

Looks: 7/10 (40-50 ish skinny, and very enthusiastic).

Roswell.

Massage Legend. Sofia: $160 avg tip.

Looks: 8/10 (30's avg to slightly thick, short and curvy).

Midtown.

Ivy (Cheshire) : Mia: $140 avg tip.

Looks: 8/10 (30's great figure, short, and enthusiastic).

TreatHerWell
06-19-22, 00:44
Ok I will start this with an explanation. We don't need a lot of details here, what I am looking for is girls who have been UTC friendly and are still active. Tip amounts are ok to list but we are not necessarily looking for a detailed list of activities, just more of a place where we can come and sort out who is doing what quickly. The Massage Parlor board has all girls listed and I feel like it gets clogged a lot with debate and arguements. I want this more to be a listing style thread if possible. No address and no phone numbers please. Use Parlor Name, Girls Name, and general location (suwanee, midtown, roswell, etc.).

Lets enjoy this and try and get some consistent shares going.

Alpharetta.

Care Massage. Mia: $100 avg tip.

Looks: 7/10 (40-50 ish skinny, and very enthusiastic).

Roswell.

Massage Legend. Sofia: $160 avg tip.

Looks: 8/10 (30's avg to slightly thick, short and curvy).

Midtown.

Ivy (Cheshire) : Mia: $140 avg tip.

Looks: 8/10 (30's great figure, short, and enthusiastic).Incredible idea DreamHound.

Kennesaw / Acworth.

Pearl Massage. Cindy: $80 tip.

Looks: Larger girl, but pretty and great smile. Excellent table shower. Positive attitude & aims to please.

DreamHound
06-19-22, 10:21
Massage Legend.

Ivy (Cheshire) - Lulu (6/10) $120 tip.

Willing to take direction and giggles a lot.

TreatHerWell
06-21-22, 09:34
Massage Legend.

Ivy (Cheshire) - Lulu (6/10) $120 tip.

Willing to take direction and giggles a lot.Thanks for the update DH!

I can't forget Kelly the Librarian at Sunny Day. Looks 9/10. $100 tip.

Traveller501
07-03-22, 07:37
I-Spa (Johnson Ferry).

Anna. Mid to late 40's, C cups. Tip varies based on activities from 60-80.

TN1944
07-04-22, 07:05
I-Spa (Johnson Ferry).

Anna. Mid to late 40's, C cups. Tip varies based on activities from 60-80.Yo Yo at Luxury Spa in Kennesaw. In her 20's and pricey, but cute and fun.

Mia at Care on Rucker, slender but really fun.

Kelley at Sunny Day in Marietta, cute librarian, lot's of good access when she is comfortable with you.

DreamHound
07-20-22, 14:51
Sofia. Looks 6, attitude 8, price:

Will let you DATY if she likes you.

Mifwic82
09-29-22, 01:33
This is a great list guys, I know about the HJ but are any DTF?

Petey1015
09-29-22, 10:32
Sofia. Looks 6, attitude 8, price:

Will let you DATY if she likes you.Is this the place located in Roswell across from LA Fitness? If so, their RM listing says "closed".

HighPockets64
09-29-22, 16:57
Alice H Massage Smyrna always allows UTC up top, Allows UTC below once she knows you- at least has for me.

ComTech42
09-30-22, 23:57
I-Spa (Johnson Ferry).

Anna. Mid to late 40's, C cups. Tip varies based on activities from 60-80.The Anna I knew there did not have C's. Is this a new girl?

Petey1015
10-01-22, 02:34
The Anna I knew there did not have C's. Is this a new girl?No, same girl, I think there B's.

ComTech42
10-03-22, 23:19
Sophia was cooperative, not sure if she is still there. They have upped the house fee to. 7.

DreamHound
04-04-23, 00:51
Ok, this report died but it shouldn't.

Ivy (cheshire) - All girls for $. 7 OTD.

Kaina. All Girls for a decent tip base of 80+ depending on the girl.

Sunny Day. Everyone knows about Kelly but they have a new blonde there that is cute and goes for UTC as well.

Many others but I have listed the others all before and haven't gone recently.

Jrody1
04-04-23, 09:30

Sunny Day. Everyone knows about Kelly but they have a new blonde there that is cute and goes for UTC as well.

Many others but I have listed the others all before and haven't gone recently.Sorry for the confusion but is UTC in reference to anal aka Greek. I interpret that abbreviation as such unless it has another meaning. I checked the abbreviations tab on this forum and don't see one representing UTC.

TreatHerWell
04-04-23, 10:16

Many others but I have listed the others all before and haven't gone recently.Had a session with Kelly on Saturday. Good time as always. Saw that new blonde on way out, shorter hair and cute. Will have to try her.

HobbyMan51
04-04-23, 12:26
Sorry for the confusion but is UTC in reference to anal aka Greek. I interpret that abbreviation as such unless it has another meaning. I checked the abbreviations tab on this forum and don't see one representing UTC.I've always seen it as under the clothes with OTC being over the clothes. Never seen it referenced to as Greek but things do change, I know.

Jrody1
04-04-23, 20:51
I've always seen it as under the clothes with OTC being over the clothes. Never seen it referenced to as Greek but things do change, I know.Thanks for the explanation on the abbreviation. Some people use it as such. Hence I was confused. Learning more of the jargon as I don't use them on a regular basis. Just for clarification. Alrighty UTC in the sense of rubbing and fingering down below and no FS.

TreatHerWell
04-05-23, 23:17
Incredible idea DreamHound.

Kennesaw / Acworth.

Pearl Massage. Cindy: $80 tip.

Looks: Larger girl, but pretty and great smile. Excellent table shower. Positive attitude & aims to please.Cindy closed Pearl and opened Violet right next door to where Pearl used to be up 41 towards Acworth. No table shower now. $80+$100 tip gets access UTC everywhere. Little pricey but huge melons and great personality. I think it's just her there so call ahead.

TreatHerWell
04-05-23, 23:19
Thanks for the explanation on the abbreviation. Some people use it as such. Hence I was confused. Learning more of the jargon as I don't use them on a regular basis. Just for clarification. Alrighty UTC in the sense of rubbing and fingering down below and no FS.Yep, UTC is under the clothes exactly how you described. There could be more on the table potentially depending on the girl.

TreatHerWell
04-06-23, 10:30

Many others but I have listed the others all before and haven't gone recently.Who's the best to see at Kaina, Hound? Should be getting up there soon.

Erik Shawn
04-10-23, 09:54
Had a session with Kelly on Saturday. Good time as always. Saw that new blonde on way out, shorter hair and cute. Will have to try her.Any idea of the blonde's name?

TreatHerWell
04-21-23, 09:07
Any idea of the blonde's name?No unfortunately not. I'll have to get it next time I go in.

GreekLurker212
03-20-24, 13:15
I did some search I seen that UTC means up the can but I'm not sure what it means in the context yall using it, can anyone help me out? For instance I seen a post when someone said the person provides utc top and bottom and I was confused. Thanks.

DawgsB2B
03-20-24, 19:22
I did some search I seen that UTC means up the can but I'm not sure what it means in the context yall using it, can anyone help me out? For instance I seen a post when someone said the person provides utc top and bottom and I was confused. Thanks.NM.

Under / Over The Clothes.