PDA

View Full Version : Hope QV

FreeByrd321
06-13-22, 09:26
Saw hope on Saturday for a qv just north of the airport. She is very sweet and friendly, tall and very thin. I haven't been that active and it was a first with Hope so I opted for qv.

$80. I will repeat. Starts with a cover to check any pre-c. Then will take off and cim. Nice girl. Treat her nicely. Unless they are back together, no longer with Kat.

Srq2018
06-13-22, 10:10
Saw hope on Saturday for a qv just north of the airport. She is very sweet and friendly, tall and very thin. I haven't been that active and it was a first with Hope so I opted for qv.

$80. I will repeat. Starts with a cover to check any pre-c. Then will take off and cim. Nice girl. Treat her nicely. Unless they are back together, no longer with Kat.Hey brother, what's with the covered BJ? Checking for "pre-c" What's that?

Oshmalee
06-13-22, 14:15
Hey brother, what's with the covered BJ? Checking for "pre-c" What's that?"pre-c" = Pre cum. Some girls don't like it.

DickyBill
06-13-22, 15:32
"pre-c" = Pre cum. Some girls don't like it.That's the first I've heard that.

Reaper400
06-22-22, 13:56
That's the first I've heard that.Heard once before. Not sure if just an excuse. Regardless def has a neg affect on business. That's an auto exclusion on the list.