PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Cl493
04-06-06, 01:19
I was driving down Harbor on Moday and noticed a WSW. Looked very nice. I made a U turn to check her out again. She disapeared.

She was yammy MMMmm

Fairwinds
04-14-06, 06:10
I was driving down Harbor on Moday and noticed a WSW. Looked very nice. I made a U turn to check her out again. She disapeared.

She was yammy MMMmm
Could you say when this was? It's more helpful to us mongers if we know whether its day or nighttime when you saw SWs.

Thanx

Cl493
04-19-06, 19:52
Could you say when this was? It's more helpful to us mongers if we know whether its day or nighttime when you saw SWs.

ThanxMonday day time around 2 PM

Super Van
04-20-06, 04:26
I took the drive from the 22 to the 405 tonight (Wednesday) around 11:00 pm and counted 11 SWs in one pass. Some quality looking girls too. I was just window shopping tonight but had a feeling the warm weather might bring some girls back to Harbor. -SV

Luv To Pop
04-22-06, 01:30
Crusied Harbor at 9:30 - 10:30 Friday night and saw about 8 or so SW's. None were too good but one real black one was showing half her ass in a little white mini skirt. I saw her talking to a donut transport vehicle though. Good times may be back with the warm weather!

Migrant One
05-13-06, 14:56
Hit Harbor Friday around 2, found a good looking, thinner BSW by westminister. Name is Angel. After the cop touchy she asked what I wanted, I said bbbj, she said 100. I said no 60 for bb is the high side of norm. She agreed, but warned me that the "love juice" makes her gag so warn her.

She did well, but I was difficult, finally let her finish nby hand.

Nice lady, in town with her friend, also working. for a couple weeks. I didn't get digits, sorry, but her hair is longer, some odd colors in it, and while not cornrowed, is long and tightly kinked

John02
05-14-06, 02:25
The place is hoppin tonight!!! Just got back and saw some fine cuts of beef. Lots if dark meat, all in good condition (6 to 8) and a couple of white; one with a red outfit and a white top that was just slightly close to being plump but still worth taking for a ride (7). Did see LE parked across from the Capo restaurant in the parking lot of the rent-a-car lot. Be careful out there!!!!!

Member #3063
05-15-06, 01:31
Saw a BSW (pictured on Harbor and Trask) and WSW across the street on Sunday nite around 7:30.

John02
05-16-06, 02:12
Saaw several young things out tonight. One BSW with painted on jeans that had a booty to die for. She was a young one. What a package!!! Also saw several WSW young 'uns about 19 to 20 yrs bodies 7-9. Total of 5 walking the walk between Owood & Chpmn. Did see two of Analheim's finest at the Taco Bell parking lot so be careful out there!!! The girls are not UC because they look like ho's with their cell phones etc. Saw a nice little young one but some monger in an Astrovan got her before me. She looked timid and I got the feeling she was new to the game. Young WSW with a 6 face and a 7 bod.

Ho Down Man
05-16-06, 19:54
What time were you out yesterday?? I was out on Sunday night at 11:30 and saw only one fugly BSW. Thanks for the info.

Saaw several young things out tonight. One BSW with painted on jeans that had a booty to die for. She was a young one. What a package!!! Also saw several WSW young 'uns about 19 to 20 yrs bodies 7-9. Total of 5 walking the walk between Owood & Chpmn. Did see two of Analheim's finest at the Taco Bell parking lot so be careful out there!!! The girls are not UC because they look like ho's with their cell phones etc. Saw a nice little young one but some monger in an Astrovan got her before me. She looked timid and I got the feeling she was new to the game. Young WSW with a 6 face and a 7 bod.

John02
05-17-06, 02:17
Booty, Booty, Botty, Booty Booty Everywhere!!! Saw the fine BSW with the J-lo body Southwest of Chapman. Tried to make contact. She was looking but not responding, just walking towards GG Blvd. Lots of fine slim, young BSWs out from Chap to Ktlla. Counted 6 along with one white trashy looking WSW. Also saw the newbie from last night and she was still walking around looking like a fish out of water. When did I see this fine display you ask? About 20 min priior to post time. No LE seen tonight. Be careful oout there!!

JankyFreak
05-19-06, 04:38
Wow...

There was SW everywhere at 1130pm 5/18. Anaheim the world's happiest place for MONGERS!!!

From Katella on Harbor Southbound, there were combination of BSW and LSW.

There was even a mobile BSW. I was at the gas station filling up and a BSW rolls up in her rental car... I was like huh that's odd. Damn she had a nice ass and tight rack (C/D cup).

There were some BSW scattered all along Harbor.

One LE at Wilkens Way.

But then I see a LSW with high heels and pink rabbit jacket... I guess all the girls moved from LBB to Harbor.

Always Lookin
05-23-06, 21:00
On my way back from The Flamingo I made a run down Harbor. I am "Always Lookin".

Saw 3 BSW at 3 in the afternoon. The 1 picked up called herself Tangy. This girl is really beautiful (looks about 20 to me) but I didn't like the vibe right off.

80 for a BJ, she sayes. I said 40, her - 50, me - 30. Then she says ok, 40.

Well the 'tude ain't gettin' any better.

She's looking for a place to park. Broad daylight and I'm not really connecting with this one. So we got back near Harbor and I tell her that we might both have a better time with somebody else.

So I pull over and she gets out. No harm no foul.

She is a very lovely girl, with legs for days.

YMMV

Have fun, AL

Acompletenewb
05-24-06, 05:09
On Monday at around 10:15 p.m., on/near Westminster and Harbor, there was a really hot WSW, with a short mini dress. Looked like she was 20ish, short hair. Anybody here see her?

Herb Surfs
05-24-06, 10:00
I'm sure some of you saw the report last night (Tuesday May 23rd) on the channel 2 news regarding streetwalkers "in the shadow of the happiest place on earth". WTF! Dave Lopez running down the street chasing a BSW asking her "what she was doing", and "are you working"?

Then Anaheims finest pulled up; three cars for one friggin SW! Unbelievable, when a half a mile to the east, Orangewood and Haster little gangbangers congregate in the park planning their next crime.

Or a half mile to the west, Cerritos and West the same thing is going on, but the Anaheim LE obviously thinks the SW's pose a much larger threat.....a dip in tourist dollars is more powerful than murder.

Great investigative reporting Dave!!!

The report went on to say that LE from GG, FV and SA are also going to start increasing patrols looking for SW's.

Be safe.

Beer Guzzler
05-24-06, 16:44
First of all, on Herb's comment. You should email that idiot Dave Lopez and tell him exactly what you posted!

Second, I went on a Harbor cruise for lunch and found nothing from Katella to Edinger. However, when I got to the infamous DT/Carls I found 2 SWs in a matter of seconds (1 WSW and 1 LSW). Got the LSW in my car but she wasn't prepared (didn't have hats) and I didn't have time to waste. Had to let her go but she looked good. The WSW was good looking too.

Beer Guzzler

Webcams
05-24-06, 22:15
LE is very smart they understand that real criminals are scary and can hurt them, it is much easier to target sw's first some are hot, some offer services in exchange for release, some they rape and know there not going to report it, real criminals just aren't all that attractive, most cops are in reality pretty lazy and pretty dumb but they sure manage to pick up on how important it is to bust the s/w's, If you want the cops to get somewhere right away just call and report a topless woman walking down the street, then give her description as something hot, and I guarntee, you will see more cops there then you have ever seen. I sure am glad LE is on top of things, maybe if they spent less time driving 100mph and crashing there ferraris or picking up on s/w's trying to make a buck, they just might decide that gang's, killers and burglars are much worse then s/w's, but with the religious right taking over the country, Sex & Speech seem to be the biggest threats to this country in there view.

Then Anaheims finest pulled up; three cars for one friggin SW! Unbelievable, when a half a mile to the east, Orangewood and Haster little gangbangers congregate in the park planning their next crime.

Or a half mile to the west, Cerritos and West the same thing is going on, but the Anaheim LE obviously thinks the SW's pose a much larger threat.....a dip in tourist dollars is more powerful than murder.

Great investigative reporting Dave!!!

The report went on to say that LE from GG, FV and SA are also going to start increasing patrols looking for SW's.

Be safe.

John02
05-25-06, 00:50
Looks like everyone is trying to get the viewers for the season finale. Even that a-hole CBS news does a one minute bit about OC's dirty little secret. They talk to that blond piglet I've seen trolling around for the last couple of weeks. That stupid b**ch had the gonads to say she pays her mortgage and supports her two kids while paying for their private schooling from the money she makes on the street! What a load of cr*p! And they call it the million dollar strip! So they interview this ho in the back parking lot of the Carl's and she tells her life story. I wonder how much they paid her to blab on tv. Stupid ho'; her pimp out to b*tch slap her for blabbing about the rough life she leads. Did you also see the Fox 11 bit about the asian sex slave trade in LA? What a hoot. Anyway, my two cents.

Comcast1
05-25-06, 05:15
Looks like everyone is trying to get the viewers for the season finale. Even that a-hole CBS news does a one minute bit about OC's dirty little secret. They talk to that blond piglet I've seen trolling around for the last couple of weeks. That stupid b**ch had the gonads to say she pays her mortgage and supports her two kids while paying for their private schooling from the money she makes on the street! What a load of cr*p! And they call it the million dollar strip! So they interview this ho in the back parking lot of the Carl's and she tells her life story. I wonder how much they paid her to blab on tv. Stupid ho'; her pimp out to b*tch slap her for blabbing about the rough life she leads. Did you also see the Fox 11 bit about the asian sex slave trade in LA? What a hoot. Anyway, my two cents.MF's like that she probably didnt have a pimp cause whenever uncle sam is ready to tax evade her and take her shit she would have already admitted to it and there will be no contest no matter what year it will be so let her keep blabbing off at the mouth she'll see since she think its cute anyways.

Fairwinds
05-25-06, 09:20
LE is very smart they understand that real criminals are scary and can hurt them, it is much easier to target sw's first some are hot, some offer services in exchange for release, some they rape and know there not going to report it, real criminals just aren't all that attractive, most cops are in reality pretty lazy and pretty dumb but they sure manage to pick up on how important it is to bust the s/w's, If you want the cops to get somewhere right away just call and report a topless woman walking down the street, then give her description as something hot, and I guarntee, you will see more cops there then you have ever seen. I sure am glad LE is on top of things, maybe if they spent less time driving 100mph and crashing there ferraris or picking up on s/w's trying to make a buck, they just might decide that gang's, killers and burglars are much worse then s/w's, but with the religious right taking over the country, Sex & Speech seem to be the biggest threats to this country in there view.

I couldn't agree more. The LE give SWs the same priority as terroists. We all wish they would get their priorities straight---spend more time protecting us from things that are really important. That's what they're paid to do. Yet they insist on focusing on the SW and us mongers who are merely satisfying each others' needs and not harming or threatening anyone else.

Member #3063
05-25-06, 11:04
ABC report wed nite 11pm. The wsw they interviewed is the one I had couple weeks ago she said she had two kids 5 and 1 year old.Thats the one that looked like she had a kid last week(the afterbirth gut) it was reallly a turn off.

Patbutter
05-25-06, 15:31
Looks like everyone is trying to get the viewers for the season finale. Even that a-hole CBS news does a one minute bit about OC's dirty little secret. They talk to that blond piglet I've seen trolling around for the last couple of weeks. That stupid b**ch had the gonads to say she pays her mortgage and supports her two kids while paying for their private schooling from the money she makes on the street! What a load of cr*p! And they call it the million dollar strip! So they interview this ho in the back parking lot of the Carl's and she tells her life story. I wonder how much they paid her to blab on tv. Stupid ho'; her pimp out to b*tch slap her for blabbing about the rough life she leads. Did you also see the Fox 11 bit about the asian sex slave trade in LA? What a hoot. Anyway, my two cents.John,

I missed the Fox 11 report on Asians. What did they say?

HornyAsianDawg
05-25-06, 17:09
Took a drive down there last night, just to cruise. No walkers could be seen. Probably due to the ABC report.

HawaiiGuy
05-27-06, 00:43
Driving down Harbor Blvd on some business today around 7:00 PM. Very deserted except for a nice thin blonde WSW around Hazzard. I made a careful U-turn and saw her surrounded by at least three cars. Which one of you mongers snapped her up?

Oc Amper
06-03-06, 18:34
Saw a couple of pimps, black with the whole do-rag thing, with their bitches, one was a BSW, ugly and a huge ass. The other, wasn't really sure what she was, might have been a WSW, looked pretty old.

There was also another WSW, no pimp insight. Actually, pretty darned cute. The BSW knew her, as they spoke for a moment and then parted ways.
She looked white maybe slightly hispanic, 5'5", short red hair, with a blond streek in the front. She was pretty young, so lookout, she might be too young for this industry.

Migrant One
06-07-06, 21:05
Driving northbound before Katella saw a real cute, small, young ASW walking southbound. First I thought, nope, a high school girl, but then I saw her scoping out the traffic.

I was still a little hesitant, but pulled over to watch. She crossed the street, still checking out cars so when she passed my parked car, she looked in and I motioned her over.

She got in and said "Hi, are you a cop?" I assured her no and she said "OK let's touch each other, 1,2,3 go"

We did and she said $ for 1/2 hr. I commented thats expensive, but guys, she was very very cute, tiny etc. In fact I asked her how old she was, since all the news stuff. She said she just turned 20 and I asked for proof, she showed me her license (blocked name and address with fingers, but pic and date checked out) I have been to Asia a lot, and have had relationships with Asian women, so know looks are deceiving, but if she said she was 15 I would have believed her (and NOT touched her). The youth isn't a huge turn on for me, but again she was cute.

She had a room at a Harbor blvd hotel and we went.

For a small (under 5' maybe) thin (maybe 95 lbs) (not crack addict thin) girl she had great knockers, amazingly big!!.

Anyway action was good, no special tricks etc, but a good straight session.

She was very nice and friendly, name of Gina, has "karat" tattoed on her under forearm.

Guys if you run across her (she's from San Jose and here for a few weeks) treat her very nice, she was the nicest SW I have met in 25 years, and I have met many nice ones.

Speck
06-07-06, 22:20
in fact i asked her how old she was, since all the news stuff. she said she just turned 20 and i asked for proof, she showed me her license (blocked name and address with fingers, but pic and date checked out) i have been to asia a lot, and have had relationships with asian women, so know looks are deceiving, but if she said she was 15 i would have believed her (and not touched her). the youth isn't a huge turn on for me, but again she was cute.

just so you are aware, the pimps get entire new identitys for the **** girls. new drivers license, entire new dmv identitys etc. when these girls get picked up the first time by lapd(and lapd only as other agencies hold the girls and check to make sure they really are who they say they are), they are entered into the lapd system as the fake identity. they remain that way unless someone really checks it out.

so just because a girl has a drivers license...hell, even if she had court papers....it does not mean that is actually the girl.

if you need a further explanation of what happens....read the book watchers by dean koontz. there is a part of the book where the main character goes to a person in san francisco and is able to get a fake identity from people that hack into dmv records. in real life, they go directly to a paid off dmv employee....but it does give you an idea of what might happen.

Migrant One
06-08-06, 19:13
just so you are aware, the pimps get entire new identitys for the **** girls. new drivers license, entire new dmv identitys etc. when these girls get picked up the first time by lapd(and lapd only as other agencies hold the girls and check to make sure they really are who they say they are), they are entered into the lapd system as the fake identity. they remain that way unless someone really checks it out.

so just because a girl has a drivers license...hell, even if she had court papers....it does not mean that is actually the girl.

yes, i agree, i have seen many illegal aliens get id overnight that would pass a pretty good inspection.

after talking with her for a while i felt confident, it was just the first looks that i was thinking no way!

John02
06-13-06, 03:26
Saw a young WSW getting popped by the GGPD between the Big 5 and the JinB. She was wearing white jeans and a white top looked good (8) but the LE definitely screwed up the situation. It looked like an undercover bust; a white guy in a silver, lifted Ford F-250 crewcab pick-up standing there joking around with the uniformed LE and another guy with a walkie talkie. Looks like they are going after the girls and not the mongers. 3:00 PM.

Saw this skinny and hot looking girl walking near Hazard this afternoon. She was wearing a black mini-dress and cowboy boots! BSW but very light skinned; looks about 8. She was getting a lot of attention just walking up the street. I thought it was just too early to be selling the goods with such loud advertising, I could see her a block away. School kids were all around and that just causes all kinds of heat when mom and dad start raising hell about the action on the street
Be careful out there!

Joe Monger
06-14-06, 03:05

the fake identity/identity theft buisness has skyrocketed over the last decade due to the rise in illegal immigration. it's funny how everyone seems to know where to obtain this service except local le and the feds. once while i was jogging through griffith park i saw an rv with a line of illegals around it. i took a peek and saw that the rv was a mobile counterfit i.d. station. for very reasonable prices one could obtain a dl, ss# & card, even a fucking passport.

German God
06-15-06, 17:36
Im not much into picking up girls off of Harbor and after what happen the other night I think Ill stick to my AMP. Was out last Tues night about 12 AM and was horny as hell. Being so late I figured my only release was taking a cruise down Harbor. Found a BSW at Harbor/Orangewood. Body was 8, big tits but face was 6. Picked her up and as I did saw that a few mongers were trolling behind me. Drove around a bit to make sure no undercovers were following us then agreed to .5 for bj in the car. She said she had a place to go were the cops dont screw with her. At first I wasnt sure, didnt know if her pimp was going to be there to rob me but finally agreed. Went to a dark area near a auto repair place and she got down to business. It was going ok when she lifted her head up I heard her say "What the fuck?" My seat was laid back so as I sat up I looked out my drivers side window I saw some dude standing near my door, pants off, dick in hand jacking off. At first I didnt know what the hell was going on. I started yelling at the guy and he took off running, dick in one hand pants in the other. The provider then jumps on her phone and tells her pimp what happen and to watch her back. By this point I was freaked out and lost the hard on. At this point I told her to get out and chalked up the ordeal as a learning experiance. Needless to say I think Ill stick with my AMP or just doing my normal incall off of CL. Ive never been burn by either one. Was wondering if this has happen to anyone else? Be careful out there. I was lucky this time that it wasnt a pimp or the cops that rolled up on us.

Popsla
06-16-06, 04:43
Malibu!!
After my previous night with Nicole (see other post), I decided to try to cruise around some of the no-tels on Harbour the next night, 6/15.

I was able to hook up with Malibu. She is a tall (5ft 9in maybe), thin (105lbs) and hot. Maybe A or B size tits, long legs, small round ass. She almost looked too young so I had to ask and she assured me she was legal.

I took her back to my nice hotel. Everything, but Greek and French were on the menu. She even allowed me to take some photos and told me it was ok to post them.

I had a wonderful time and would date her again. She said she normally runs an add in craigslist in the LA area.

I paid more than the going rate for a SW, but she was more than a normal SW. Just my luck in picking her up at the right time. Her phone rang often from regulars - I think I caught her on the sidewalk outside her hotel.

I have her digits and will supply them to senior or regular members that have significant posts.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting

Popsla

I have posted this in both the SW and Craigslist threads.

Salt Shaker
06-18-06, 05:37
Cruised Harbor around midnight Sat night. Saw a few BSW, which I'm not into, and a couple LSW. I did see the finest SW I've ever seen! She was an ASW, but looked like she could've been a non-provider who just left a club or something. Too much activity with LE and mongers alike to even try to pick her up. Any of you lucky enough to snatch her up?

St Stephen
06-19-06, 12:55
Had to take the drive, just to get out of the house. Started at Tustin and First, nothing. Hit Harbor at McArthur. When I got just south of 17th I saw what looked to be a cute little blond. I turned around and she was being pursued by many mongers. Saw her again near 1st and Harbor walking South on west side of street. Tried again but someone swooped her up. She had a nice figure and looked cute, glasses and young, maybe too young. Anybody partake? Also saw a couple of BSW's around 17th and Harbor, both were attractive, but not my thing. I would love a good old fashion bbbjcim while parked in my car and playing with the kitty (just to make sure I have a woman on my unit). Not much LE but this was between 10:30 and 12:00.

Spankme
06-20-06, 17:16
Streetwalkers aren't my thing, but I was out working today, around noon, along Beach Blvd., north of McFadden and there was an ample supple of what I think are streetwalkers. BSW with big botty, WSW with bruenette hair and tight red blouse and another hotty I can't remember. No mongers in sight. Must be the warm weather that's bringing them out.

Fairwinds
06-26-06, 23:36
Saw one BSW with a big rack and 2 WSWs working the west side of Harbor between Hazard and Westminster at around 7:30 tonite. Took a few pics but they didn't come out well. Too dark.

Herb Surfs
06-27-06, 11:27
Spotted cock-eyed Patty yesterday walking on First near Standard. Picked her up, she actually looked much better than when I last saw her about 6-months ago. Said she had been living in Aliso Viejo for the past 5-months.

This girl provides a very good bbbj (no cim) for $50. Blonde with big fake titties, nice little figure.

Shes living in an apartment off of 10th Street in SA with her loser boyfriend.

Unfortunately she does'nt have a working cell phone right now. But says she is out on First Street between Main and Lyon around 11 am most days.

You will know her when you see her; when she gets in your car, one eye is looking directly at you while the other is looking at the hood of your car.

Beer Guzzler
06-27-06, 17:28
Spotted cock-eyed Patty yesterday walking on First near Standard. Picked her up, she actually looked much better than when I last saw her about 6-months ago. Said she had been living in Aliso Viejo for the past 5-months.

This girl provides a very good bbbj (no cim) for $50. Blonde with big fake titties, nice little figure.

Unfortunately she does'nt have a working cell phone right now. But says she is out on First Street between Main and Lyon around 11 am most days.

You will know her when you see her; when she gets in your car, one eye is looking directly at you while the other is looking at the hood of your car.

I think I spotted Patty today (never met her before) by 1st and Main (by the McDs). She has long hair, very light skin, 20s, wore large sunglasses, large titties, short but nice figure. She was parading in front of the McDs, so I went to pick up some money. When I came back I spotted her coming out of the McDs and she crossed the street to the bus stop. I made several attempts to pick her up but no success. Maybe it wasn't who I thought it was, but she got on the bus and headed towards Tustin.

Bummer I was hoping for a great BBBJ girl.

Beer Guzzler

PS. Headed to TJ this last weekend, great pickins! Chorizo was happy.

Sexy Head
06-28-06, 13:56
I think I spotted Patty today (never met her before) by 1st and Main (by the McDs). She has long hair, very light skin, 20s, wore large sunglasses, large titties, short but nice figure. She was parading in front of the McDs, so I went to pick up some money. When I came back I spotted her coming out of the McDs and she crossed the street to the bus stop. I made several attempts to pick her up but no success. Maybe it wasn't who I thought it was, but she got on the bus and headed towards Tustin.

Bummer I was hoping for a great BBBJ girl.

Beer Guzzler

PS. Headed to TJ this last weekend, great pickins! Chorizo was happy.

Hey Guz,
Patty hasn't seen her 20's for a long time, and she's not short either. She called me Monday to give me her new cell, but I haven't been able to monger much lately and haven't called her back. PM if you want to give her a try.

Havin' fun,
S/H

Fairwinds
06-28-06, 18:13

I looked for Patty this afternoon around 1:30. Cruised back and forth a couple of times between Main and Lyons on 1st. Didn't see anything so I headed up to Harbor. I saw 3 scattered SWs. Took a pic of the WSW walking south on Harbor just north of Westminster.

Fairwinds
07-02-06, 10:35
Cruised Harbor last night at 9 PM from 405 north to Orangewood. A little action but not much. At 5th and Harbor I saw a slender, good looking WSW walking north wearing a skimpy two-piece outfit with beautiful legs and excellent booty. Swung around and came back. But she had disappeared and I couldn't find her.

Saw 2 BSWS and one LSW in the vicinity of the Hazard St. intersection. There was nothing north of there all the way up to Orangewood.

Ho Down Man
07-04-06, 14:42
Hey guys,

Cruised Harbor last night from 3am to 5am. There was a ton of action. There were about 7 or 8 BSW. 4 or 5 of them were slim with nice racks. Not my thing but for those who like it, they were there. There was also 2 WSW that looked pretty good. I kept trying to pick up this blond in a short jean minni skirt but she was being chased by a pimp and kept refusing to get in. I thought at least she would want the ride to get away from them but she just kept walking. Nice looking. Face = 7 body =9.

Good Luck all

HO Man

Fairwinds
07-05-06, 01:49
Hey guys,

Cruised Harbor last night from 3am to 5am. There was a ton of action. There were about 7 or 8 BSW. 4 or 5 of them were slim with nice racks. Not my thing but for those who like it, they were there. There was also 2 WSW that looked pretty good. I kept trying to pick up this blond in a short jean minni skirt but she was being chased by a pimp and kept refusing to get in. I thought at least she would want the ride to get away from them but she just kept walking. Nice looking. Face = 7 body =9.

Good Luck all

HO Man
It's good to hear that there was busy action last light on Harbor. Apparently Sunset Blvd in Hollywood was booming too at the same time. Guess my timing's bad. After watching the fireworks in San Pedro tonight I cruised Harbor on my way home at around 10:30PM. There was nothing. Guess I'm going to have to get up at 3 AM.

Ho Down Man
07-05-06, 05:19
It's good to hear that there was busy action last light on Harbor. Apparently Sunset Blvd in Hollywood was booming too at the same time. Guess my timing's bad. After watching the fireworks in San Pedro tonight I cruised Harbor on my way home at around 10:30PM. There was nothing. Guess I'm going to have to get up at 3 AM.

Hey guys, cruised Harbor again tonight from 11:30 til 2am. Tons of SW action. 1 decent WSW 2 other fugly WSW, several very cute, thin BSW. Just not my thing. One Asian/Latina SW but she wouldnt pay attention to anyone. Just walked up and down the street. Weird.

LE was heavy so be careful.

Ho man

Speck
07-05-06, 21:59
One Asian/Latina SW but she wouldnt pay attention to anyone.

Sometimes girls are newly turned out, or even kidnapped and turned out. I've seen this happen a number of times. One night about six months ago on Sunset there was a FINE AZZ blondie....I mean smoking hot and wearing next to nothing. Cars were going ape crap and a half trying to get her but she just kinda hudled up next to $0.99 store and wouln't go near anyone.

It's girls that aren't meant to be out hustling tricks.

PlaneGuy
07-05-06, 23:36
Hey guys, ...One Asian/Latina SW but she wouldnt pay attention to anyone. Just walked up and down the street. Weird...

She may not have been a SW... We have to think with our big heads and realized that not every girl that is dressed hot is a SW. When you hound these girls, they get irritated, and sometimes call LE... That is on reason that locals try to stop all SW activity.

Fairwinds
07-05-06, 23:38
I saw just this LSW at the intersection of Harbor and Westminster around noontime. She was working the west side of Harbor as far south as Hazard. She was the only one I saw but I didn't pick her up.

Speck
07-06-06, 01:32
She may not have been a SW... We have to think with our big heads and realized that not every girl that is dressed hot is a SW. When you hound these girls, they get irritated, and sometimes call LE... That is on reason that locals try to stop all SW activity.

11:30 til 2am

She was an sw.

Webcams
07-08-06, 14:46
She may not have been a SW... We have to think with our big heads and realized that not every girl that is dressed hot is a SWThey are all S/W's, some just don't know it yet, or there price is much higher, or they require a diffrent form of payment i.e. 40 b/j or 40 dinner for b/j.

Fuck this Place This is Bullshit I'm Outta Here!

One Wing Low
07-08-06, 15:45
WHy would any one pay or take the risk to pick up such an ugly, overweight whoore?

I saw just this LSW at the intersection of Harbor and Westminster around noontime. She was working the west side of Harbor as far south as Hazard. She was the only one I saw but I didn't pick her up.

Spankme
07-08-06, 16:12
They're the lowest form of ******. The ones that are not good enough to be call girls, blown out on drugs, diseased or over the hill. I'll stick with the AMPs and leave the SWs to you guys.

Fairwinds
07-09-06, 00:59
They're the lowest form of ******. The ones that are not good enough to be call girls, blown out on drugs, diseased or over the hill. I'll stick with the AMPs and leave the SWs to you guys.
You cannot make generalizations like this. I have met some really hot SWs in my 50 years of mongering. Some of the best times I've ever had have been with SWs. And I've been with them all---escorts, amp girls, strippers, movie girls (Manila) and ***** houses all over the world. You just can't generalize about any particular group. Have a preference, yes. But a judgement, no.

Joe Monger
07-10-06, 22:05
I'm suprised no one is really talking about Harbor. It has, at times, been as good (in terms of quality if not quantity) as I've ever seen it. I'm kind of chilling on the street game right now. But I did have an amazing experience at a South Bay MP this weekend. I hope you guys had a great weekend as well...and that you tell us all about it. :)

Joe

P.S. The Fair is popping with girls right now. The GF caught me looking a couple of times. My fucking neck hurts from swiveling it so much.

Fairwinds
07-11-06, 00:16
I took a cruise up and down Harbor Sunday morning at around 11 AM. Surprisingly at that hour there was a little action. I saw one thick BSW working the west side of Harbor just North of McFadden. Another BSW, slim and with a good rack, was up around the Winchester intersection. At the Hazard intersection I saw a short Blond WSW with a short denim skirt. She was goodlooking---a good 8. But before I could loop around and talk to her, she'd gotten in an old beatup car with her pimp and disappeared towards Santa Ana.

Fairwinds
07-12-06, 01:49
Did Harbor tonight between 8:30 and 10 PM. Most of the action I saw was at the intersection of Harbor and First Street around the 7-Eleven parking area. There were a couple of BSWs--I would say 5s and 6s and one hot looking slender WSW. She was tallish with brunette hair, a small rack and beautiful legs. She was wearing short shorts and a white tank top.

I ended up with a BSW named Khandi who I picked up near Westminster. She was tall with a good rack, nice long legs and a pretty face. She was one of those rare sweet SWs and I will definitely see her again. She said she worked Vegas, Sacramento and Stockton and came down here occasionally for a few days.

Spankme
07-12-06, 12:00
Is that you don't know their age and could get caught up in a sting.

Check out the Pimp story on the front page of the Local section of today's OCR. It involves the arrrest of a pimp selling a 14 year old SW out of Westminster, Garden Grove and good ole Santa Ana, with an add on Craig's List. Does this sound familar to anyone? She made as much as $50,000 in one month, and at $100 a throw she was flatbacker over 17 times per day. That's some smokin pussy.

Longrod
07-12-06, 16:42
Fairwinds cites good times with SWs and we all remember a time (seens by around 1990 all that started to change) when that was true. Young, attractive gals looking for a quick $20 bill (that they couldn't get from their special man) would go out and sell sex for some short term $.

What happened?

At first I thought maybe it was the AIDS scare. Nope, SWs are not that logical. If you need money badly in the short term, you don't think of long term consequences.

The real problem was that the laws changed.

Democrat liberal President Jimmy Carter never had a chance to appoint a Supreme Court justice. Nobody died on his 4 year watch.

Ronald Reagan, elected with a religious right/conservative mandate happened to be in office when 3 of the most liberal Supreme Court justices in US history were all dying. Thurgood Marshall (at that time the first ever black justice) is undoubtedly the most liberal justice ever in the US 225 year history. Guys like Marshall (and William O Douglas & Thomas Brennan) supported individual rights, including the Miranda Law, making police tell ya if they are going to use the words out your mouth against you in court.

Those Supreme Court justices effectively put the cops hands behind their backs and tied them. Hell, those supreme court justices overturned cops for the novel idea of "entrapment", i.e. if the cops hadn't put a decoy hooker out on the streets, John would have gone straight home from work and not solicited that wicked lady. Hookers would stand on street corners in the most gaudy outfits, asses hanging out of hot pants, boob cleavage hanging out, and stare down cars and motion them over. There was nothing the cops could do unless they heard an act and a price.

With the infusion of new Supreme Court justices, black juror Clarence Thomas (where did poppa Bush find him, he doesn't believe in minority preferences, a real "if I can do it, you can do it too" type guy) and Antonin Scalia, Anthony Kennedy and now 2 more Dubya conservatives ... those guys are giving the cops a blank check to do anything they want.

#1] Ability to jail a hooker for 72 hours without charging a crime can ruin her whole weekend
#2] Very tough anti-loitering laws. If a cop sees a hooker (or drug dealer) he can stop her, tell her he thinks she's hooking, and she better not be on that same street 15 minutes later or she's going to jail. That means SWs can't boldenly show it off, they have to be sneaky, like pretending to make a phone call from a public booth. Or dress like common folk, hoping the monger trained eye will spot a signal, like gals who look back at traffic while walking.
#3] Judges putting very tough restrictions upon prostitution conviction. Telling the SW she can't be seen on Harbor, Beach or First Street where SWs commonly walk. Without the ability to walk the most commonly known prime walk areas, the lady is practically retired.
#4] Getting tough on the cheapie motels that cater to SW business. Many motels won't rent to the gal, she must have a male friend. The cops threaten these hooker motels with building code violation repairs if they don't cooperate. There was a time when the experience monger need only cruise the front entrance of a hooker motel. Bet you can't even name a hooker motel in Orange County anymore.
#5] The cost of living, there use to be at least pockets in the Santa Ana area where low life hookers could live. Even that has dried up. Live in Riverside County is almost mandatory for these people as OC real estate has gone thru the ceiling.
#6] Getting after the guys by impounding cars if you commit a streetwalker solicitation crime. Even if you haven't been convicted of anything, the car gets impounded and it's very expensive and time consuming to get it back. Few guys ever recover their damages in court.

Is it any wonder that only the lowliest of gals even think of streetwalking. Their career is doomed to a very short life, legally speaking.

Guys seeking sex with streetwalkers can waste hours and mucho gas dollars looking for something they are hardly ever going to find anymore. And they risk car impoundment. The gals willing to do this stuff are either criminals working with a pimp daddy, diseased, and/or not much to look at (or fuck, if you can find a safe place).

So all that's left for the new era monger is to take it indoors. The massage parlor business is more expensive than SWs in the old days, but, the old days SWs don't exist anymore.

Streetwalkers, an era gone with the wind.

Spankme
07-12-06, 18:35
Longrod,

I agree 100%.

Fairwinds
07-12-06, 18:48
In general agree with you, Longrod. Things have changed with the streetwalker world and mongers like myself run greater risk with possible car impoundment and the rest. (I myself had a little scrape with LE on LBB in late April).

But I can only talk from experience. Khandi, the SW I was with last night, was one of the better times I've had with an SW. And after we finished, I took her back to the McDonald's parking lot to drop her off. But she stayed and talked with me for about 10 minutes.

My main motive in posting here is to attempt to report what's going on. And if I can do it with my camera, so much the better.

Be careful. Even amps and escorts get busted with their mongers.

Speck
07-12-06, 20:47
Is that you don't know their age and could get caught up in a sting.

Check out the Pimp story on the front page of the Local section of today's OCR. It involves the arrrest of a pimp selling a 14 year old SW out of Westminster, Garden Grove and good ole Santa Ana, with an add on Craig's List. Does this sound familar to anyone? She made as much as $50,000 in one month, and at $100 a throw she was flatbacker over 17 times per day. That's some smokin pussy.

I'm guessing that was the girl that worked with Mya(who still advertises in Los Angeles CL). She went by Kat or Kitty. She advertised anal and GFE but reviews on trooth sayer and t e review were obviously very bad. Don't ask how I know this, but I knew she was under 18. I never saw her and simply felt bad that someone so young could be abused in this manner.

Speck
07-12-06, 20:50
#1] Ability to jail a hooker for 72 hours without charging a crime can ruin her whole weekend
#2] Very tough anti-loitering laws. If a cop sees a hooker (or drug dealer) he can stop her, tell her he thinks she's hooking, and she better not be on that same street 15 minutes later or she's going to jail. That means SWs can't boldenly show it off, they have to be sneaky, like pretending to make a phone call from a public booth. Or dress like common folk, hoping the monger trained eye will spot a signal, like gals who look back at traffic while walking.
#3] Judges putting very tough restrictions upon prostitution conviction. Telling the SW she can't be seen on Harbor, Beach or First Street where SWs commonly walk. Without the ability to walk the most commonly known prime walk areas, the lady is practically retired.
#4] Getting tough on the cheapie motels that cater to SW business. Many motels won't rent to the gal, she must have a male friend. The cops threaten these hooker motels with building code violation repairs if they don't cooperate. There was a time when the experience monger need only cruise the front entrance of a hooker motel. Bet you can't even name a hooker motel in Orange County anymore.
#5] The cost of living, there use to be at least pockets in the Santa Ana area where low life hookers could live. Even that has dried up. Live in Riverside County is almost mandatory for these people as OC real estate has gone thru the ceiling.
#6] Getting after the guys by impounding cars if you commit a streetwalker solicitation crime. Even if you haven't been convicted of anything, the car gets impounded and it's very expensive and time consuming to get it back. Few guys ever recover their damages in court.

These are all local or state issues. The impound issue hasn't even been decided by the California State Supreme Court yet, let alone the US supreme court.

Longrod
07-13-06, 10:19
These are all local or state issues. The impound issue hasn't even been decided by the California State Supreme Court yet, let alone the US supreme court.

Good response Speck.
Let's talk (I am NOT a lawyer but let me try to answer your point anyway).

The current Supreme Court does nothing to stop state & local LE incursions on individual freedoms.

Remember when the homeless back in the 80s were able to camp out on government property? They would use public water fountains to semi-bathe.
Grocery carts were nearby storing personal belongings. Then anti-camping laws were enacted, the grocery carts confiscated and the homeless uprooted from all public property.

Did LE stop there? Answer = No!

Now a person while traversing public areas cannot even slow down. Stand on a street corner or walk down a hooker street in a slow manner and a cop can pull you over, admonish you to keep moving until you "get the hell outta here" and if you don't move fast enough (15 minutes) you are subject to arrest.

These tough anti-loitering laws are a direct assault on individual liberties in the pursuit of "cleaning up the streets". Is it any wonder that mongers looking for street walking action are having troubles finding what used to be so plentiful in the old days?

Entrapment laws have been overturned and seldom succeed as a valid defence in court when trying to explain away why that decoy got you to utter those incriminating words. Another erosion of personal liberty in the name of "clean up the streets" mandate by the religious right (voting) majority.

Car impoundment has been around now for several years and yet no higher court bans its enforcement while the issue gets debated.

Massage parlors (in some cities) require a ridiculous amount of massage training hours before a massuese can rub my back (of course, that is what I want rubbed). And no higher court stops these shenanigans.

The 72 hours for LE to decide whether to charge an individual with a crime or let them go is a bit excessive. I suppose the convenient argument is that LE is not necessarily at work from Friday 5PM until Monday 8AM and thus the 72 hour rule is logical. Can't some ACLU type lawyer argue something better?

The above all go back to my original contention. The current US Supreme Court has given a blank check to local & state LE of every kind to do whatever it wants in the name of "cleaning up the streets". The days of street people standing on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood or Harbor Blvd in Santa Ana and staring down prospective "johns" without incurring serious LE interference, those days are over.

Both sides have their arguments.

It was unfortunate to see young people from all over the country coming to Sunset Blvd (or Harbor Blvd) to seek a very poor quality life. Likewise the homeless deserve our sympathy but their existence camping on government property was an eyesore.

We who sought out SWs enjoyed the cruise and quickie date from a young gal who resembled somebody in our own neighborhood (for a cheap price) but I think deep in out hearts we knew for every dream SW date, there were other SWs who were living a pathetic life under the delusion that they could make ends meet by being a SW hooker. Those SWs were subject to violence from a "john", not getting paid (and without the ability to complain to police), inevitably catching a disease likely not to be treated, etc., etc.

If somebody wants to chime in, please feel free to do so.

But the bottom line might be, everybody is better off if the SW went away and those guys who want to pay for sex ... just go to a massage parlor. You will pay a little more but the public won't be inconvenienced by dealing with the aftermath of SWs and the massage parlor ladies, many of them live a pretty good life judging by the cars they park in the MP parking lot.

If LE is reading any of this, get a clue. Leave the MP ladies alone. If you are not a hypocrite and truly want a better society for everybody MPs are a viable solution for monger, provider and LE alike.

Agree??

PlaneGuy
07-13-06, 22:59
Good response Speck.
Let's talk (I am NOT a lawyer but let me try to answer your point anyway)...

I'm not a lawyer, but I did get laid in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Anyway, politicians talk about the blight and crime caused by prostitution... However, the blight and crime is caused because prostitution is illegal!

Regulating prostitution would be much easier if it were legal. The laws can be written to restrict, or eliminate streetwalking... possibly leaving the decision to individual communities. Legalization can put rules in place to limit blight and disease.

Crime would be reduced, because prostitution would become just another service. If a "John" attacked a provider, LE would have to treat it same way as they would if any other business person were attacked. On the other hand, if a provider rips off a customer, LE would have to treat it the same way they treat any business ripping off the public.

The current laws encourage trampling on our civil rights. Some have argued that this can not ever win in court. One lawyer on this board went as far as saying that the the Constitution (right to privacy) does not apply to prostitution as it does to abortion. I disagree! Abortion was illegal, and not considered a constitutional issue until somebody had the guts to take it up to the Supreme Court (Roe vs. Wade)....

The question is, who has the guts to take this issue to the Supreme Court:
John and Jill vs. The United States.

Pardon me for rambling... I'm on a high dose of Vicodin right now and it makes concentration very difficult!!!!

Fairwinds
07-17-06, 01:42
Between 8:30PM and 10:00 tonight Harbor was busy, although the SWs were spread around. I saw appoximately 10 of them, mostly BSWs with a few LSWs thrown in.

They were working Harbor between Hazzard and Westminster and also between Fifth and First. Between 9:00 and 9:30 there were two LE cruisers going up and down Harbor and cutting behind the liquor store at the the Hazzard St. corner. But after that they disappeared.

Hizark21
07-17-06, 04:06
My only big complaint is the use "civil intent to solicit" laws to impound guys cars. It's completely bogus to impound someones car just because they pick up a girl. Thank goodness the cops have eased up on this law. I do agree the anti-loitering laws are oppressive.

I would like to see legalized Eros centers and privates like they do in Europe. This way the price of hookers would not go through the roof like at Nevada's bunny ranch.

I am not so much opposed to the enforcement of prostitution, but to the amount of resources the cops devote to it. With something like 40,000 gang members in LA there is much more important things the cops can be doing. The cops often say that prostitution causes other crimes. If so the cops should be going after those crimes and not bother guys just looking for some action. If a sw is on drugs then the cops should bust her. When we pay the sw for sex it's no different than some girl who works at some job and uses drugs at home. It's not as though we are going out and trading drugs for sex. It's the sw's choice to use drugs not ours.

Stings are not too much of a concern if one takes the proper precautions. But for the inexperienced person who is driving home it's a real bummer to get busted.

I would like to see the cops concentrate on busting the pimps instead.

I have noticed this year that the cops are much more low key in SD. Unless the girl is causing problems or dressed flashy the cops usually leave them alone.

There is things we can do such as not leaving are condoms in front of someones house. Tossing out a used condoms is like raising a flag that we were there. It's rude and inconsiderate. I don't blame homeowners for being upset.

Longrod
07-17-06, 12:27
[QUOTE=PlaneGuy]I'm not a lawyer, but I did get laid in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

The story of Jack & Jill goes ...

Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
Each with a Buck and a Quarter,

Jill came down
With Two Dollars and Fifty cents
They didn't go up for water!

Fairwinds
07-17-06, 23:11
I took a quick trip up Harbor tonight and saw action mainly between Hazard and 1st St. Two hot BSWs together, wearing short skirts and tank tops, were walking north just past Hazard and up towards the motel. Another hot BSW was in the same area alone. She was in a short skirt and white blouse and had long rounded earrings. I would give her an 8.

Further south around 1st, a couple of WSWs were on the stroll. I apologize for the pics of them. It was getting dark and I shot them on the run.

Ho Down Man
07-17-06, 23:44
Hey guys,

I did the Harbor cruise from midnight til 3am. The track was smoking from midnight til 2pm. There were at least 10 - 15 BSW, ranging from a couple of fuglies to a couple of 8 or 9's. There were 5 WSW and 1 LSW. LE was out in force. I saw two guys get popped for their cars and several of the girls questioned by LE. I actually was not able to tap into anyone. Every time I made a move, I got scooped by another monger. I am more cautious then most though. I do alot of recon before I swoop in.

Action is HOT , Good luck guys

HO Man

PsyberZombie
07-18-06, 08:48
Car impoundment has been around now for several years and yet no higher court bans its enforcement while the issue gets debated.

Unfortunately for we Mongers = civil property seizure was upheld by the SCOTUS several years ago . This means it's settled case law and no longer being 'debated'

I'd cite you the case name / # , but when you search the SCOTUS or ACLU web sites , it's buried some·where amongst all the hundreds of hits on the recent KELO case

Dick Steel
07-19-06, 22:59
Cruised Harbor at 7pm tonight, just looking.

The Ho Bus must have just made a stop because there were 4 BSW's all standing around talking at the corner of Harbor/Hazzard across from the JinB.

2 went north, 2 went south. Out of the 4, two were pretty good looking, about 8's while the other 2 rated about a 6.

Also a couple of WSW's in the same area. Nice summer we have going on.

The John
07-20-06, 00:47
I'm not a lawyer, but I did get laid in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Anyway, politicians talk about the blight and crime caused by prostitution... However, the blight and crime is caused because prostitution is illegal!

Regulating prostitution would be much easier if it were legal. The laws can be written to restrict, or eliminate streetwalking... possibly leaving the decision to individual communities. Legalization can put rules in place to limit blight and disease.

Crime would be reduced, because prostitution would become just another service. If a "John" attacked a provider, LE would have to treat it same way as they would if any other business person were attacked. On the other hand, if a provider rips off a customer, LE would have to treat it the same way they treat any business ripping off the public.

The current laws encourage trampling on our civil rights. Some have argued that this can not ever win in court. One lawyer on this board went as far as saying that the the Constitution (right to privacy) does not apply to prostitution as it does to abortion. I disagree! Abortion was illegal, and not considered a constitutional issue until somebody had the guts to take it up to the Supreme Court (Roe vs. Wade)....

Pardon me for rambling... I'm on a high dose of Vicodin right now and it makes concentration very difficult!!!!
That "Right" was created by the US Supreme Court to "create" a Federal "right" of abortion. The several states had previously addressed the issue (about half allowed some form of abortion). There is an implied right of privacy. More importantly the founders clearly stated that the US Constitution did NOT Enumerate ALL rights. In fact this was a major concern of some of our founding fathers who oppoessed the Bill of Rights (first 10 {actually 12, but one has not yet passed, and one only passed recently; very complex bit of legal details there} Amendments to the US Constitution.

The 4th Amendment to the US Constitution does secure our rights to be secure in our persons, papers, etc., from Unreasonable searches and seizures.

Even many liberal legal scholars will admit that Roe v. Wade is "bad law"; ie poorly reasoned. Not to mention that under the 10th Amendment it should have been left to the several states. Not to mention that any "right" granted by the courts can be revoked by them. Also the legislatures can revoke them too! In fact it is more likely that people would be pissed off by a court created "right to prostitution" and work hard to revoke it. On the other hand, it is more likely that prostitution could be de-criminalized through inititive or legislative action. Such as medical marijuana, civil partnerships, and other contentious issues.

Lurking Fan
07-20-06, 02:01
Harbor Monday night 7-9pm

This report is a few days late. Anyways just wanted to add to Fairwinds and Ho Down Man's posts. During this time there were about ~10 BSW's, 2 WSWs (the two from the pics - The one in green walked all the way from hazard down to mcfadden and back up to the adult bookstore before being picked up. The one in pink did a lot of walking too). Even one BSW was wearing a white bikini top (too bad her face didn't do it for me). There was one SA pig harassing the BSW's near Westminster. He was following one BSW north towards westminster with his lights on going 2 mph just to annoy her and the mongers.

Also saw 2 WSW, 1 chunkier LSW, 1 mix A/BSW on Harbor in the anaheim portion. Talked to 1 WSW and the A/BSW breifly and they were visiting from SD.

Just A Looking
07-21-06, 12:10
Harbor was cooking last night. Saw a few bsw, not my type. So I keep going from 22 towards the 405. A block from 1st street, a great looking wsw, who had to be in her early 20's was chatting with some guy. I decided to take another look. Drove into the parking lot and parked a few cars from the conversation. She walked right in front of me. I signaled her over and she got in. She had to be maybe 20'ish 5'-4'' maybe 95lbs. Great ass and tits. She was wearing denim short-shorts and a black little top. Classy but sassy I'd say. I hate it when they play up the "looking like hoes." Anyways this girl played the "are you a cop?" with a twist. She asked if I was... fbi, dea and on and on. I thought it was funny and played along. I did my touching and she did hers and we agreed to "date." Whent to a nearby place.
She quickly changed into a sex phine. She seemed to really enjoy it. Had the whole college feal to it. Started with touching, prodding, sucking and finally fucking. Multiple positions but she really enjoyed doggie. She really likes to please her client. A total turn on for me. Her best feature was that she spent a lot of time asking me what I like an then proceeded to do it.
Total GFE so if you are into "remembering" what college was like. Give me a PM. Please be ready to share. You must be "well known" for me to share her digits with you. She is going to be be here for the remainder of the summer. Goes by the name of Tiffany. $$ but well worth it.

Cl493
07-22-06, 10:42
That "Right" was created by the US Supreme Court to "create" a Federal "right" of abortion. The several states had previously addressed the issue (about half allowed some form of abortion). There is an implied right of privacy. More importantly the founders clearly stated that the US Constitution did NOT Enumerate ALL rights. In fact this was a major concern of some of our founding fathers who oppoessed the Bill of Rights (first 10 {actually 12, but one has not yet passed, and one only passed recently; very complex bit of legal details there} Amendments to the US Constitution.

The 4th Amendment to the US Constitution does secure our rights to be secure in our persons, papers, etc., from Unreasonable searches and seizures.

Even many liberal legal scholars will admit that Roe v. Wade is "bad law"; ie poorly reasoned. Not to mention that under the 10th Amendment it should have been left to the several states. Not to mention that any "right" granted by the courts can be revoked by them. Also the legislatures can revoke them too! In fact it is more likely that people would be pissed off by a court created "right to prostitution" and work hard to revoke it. On the other hand, it is more likely that prostitution could be de-criminalized through inititive or legislative action. Such as medical marijuana, civil partnerships, and other contentious issues.I was wondering if it would be possible to have the public vote for it. I guess if we start collecting signatures and put it on a ballot, we'd know for sure what the general public think about this issue and you'd never know maybe we could pull it off.

Does anyone know how to collect signature via web?

Fairwinds
07-23-06, 20:53
Just happened to be going up Harbor around 5 PM and saw this BSW walking north of Westminster. I made a uey and came back down a few minutes later to see her talking to a guy sitting in a pickup truck in a mini mall parking lot. I'll be generous and say she was a 5. I'm planning to return later around 8 to do some serious checking out----and not with my camera either.

PlaneGuy
07-25-06, 00:54

Even many liberal legal scholars will admit that Roe v. Wade is "bad law"; ie poorly reasoned. Not to mention that under the 10th Amendment it should have been left to the several states. Not to mention that any "right" granted by the courts can be revoked by them. Also the legislatures can revoke them too! In fact it is more likely that people would be pissed off by a court created "right to prostitution" and work hard to revoke it. On the other hand, it is more likely that prostitution could be de-criminalized through inititive or legislative action. Such as medical marijuana, civil partnerships, and other contentious issues.

The courts are a START! and, as I said before, it won't change until someone has the guts to fight it!

Acompletenewb
07-25-06, 08:44
Just letting you know that I took a stroll down Harbor to go grab a bite to eat around 11pm and noticed quite a number of LE out. At one point, 3 black and whites and what I think might have been a white UC car came flying out of nowhere, lights and sirens blaring to stop somebody or something at Westminster and Harbor. So, becareful out there, this might be an ongoing sting operation.

If it looks too good to be true, it might just be!

Lurking Fan
07-26-06, 01:02
Harbor 7/24 lunchtime
2 WSW's @ McFadden. First one blonde long hair in jeans didn't do it for me when I saw her eyes. Her blonde friend was wearing a short brown skirt and strutting her stuff. Can't remember her name but she's visiting from Oregon. Asked for $ and $$. Offered .6 and then dropped her off after being unable to close the deal. She was cute but not worth $/$$. Later saw her being questioned by the pigs at the gas station.

Harbor 7/24 7-9pm
Only saw ~3 bsw's. WSW ashley (pink top from fairwinds last pic post) was out working again on her usual stroll. Later saw the 2nd blonde from lunchtime working up north (she might have been scared from lunch).

Harbor 7/25 noon
Saw ashley working along with a thicker BSW denim miniskirt/red tube top. Didn't decide to partake.

Cl493
07-26-06, 19:58
Saw the 2 periviously mentioned blonds. Looked very nice. By the time that I made a UTurn, one of you guys took them. Haven't you guys heard any thing about sharing?

Hope that you had a good time.

St Stephen
07-28-06, 02:14
I just came from a cruise down Harbor, it looked to be cooking. I picked up a tall slender Latina down near Chris and Pitts. BBBJ, good girl. I saw an outstanding Asian around 5th street. She was wearing a mini-skirt with ass cheeks hanging out. I couldn't find a good spot to approach her from, I may go back. If anyone picked her up and has a number I will be glad to trade info on my favorite AMP. I love Asians!!! She looked Vietnamese, the only variety I have yet to sample. She could of fullfilled my fantasy.

Ho Down Man
07-29-06, 07:18
Hey Guys,

Cruised Harbor tonight from 12pm to 3:30. Harbor is booming right now. There were at least 30 girls out. Some were very cute, some looked tweaked out and one was just a ***** who thought I was a cop.

Anyway, lots of LE out tonight so be careful.

HO Man

Ho Down Man
07-30-06, 02:16
Hey everyone,

Went to Harbor tonight and it was hoping again. It was 10:30. I hooked up with Malibu. She is a very tall, long legs, short brown hair WSW. She has nice full lips. Too much make up around the eyes. Probably about a 6 or 7 on the scale. Decided to go for a CBJ. A little rushed but her attitude was good.

I have digits for anyone who wants to trade.

Ho Man

Hadezh
07-30-06, 15:44
Finally took a ride to harbor last night.

Got there about 12-1AM.

Quite a few girls considering 2 SAPD, 1 CHP and 1 Unmarked were harrassing girls and anyone they even thought were gonna pick up girls.

Side- notice they only bug the hot girls. I could have easily picked up about 7 different fat ones and not worried at all about being harrassed...anyways

Total of about 15 girls up and down the track. Did not get close up on any of them but would guess 6-8s...all very doable...LE keeping a close tab on all of them. Two were even followed by a cruiser about 2 miles as they walked down the road. I assumed they had history or something I dunno.

Not sure if it is always like that down there but you guys are crazy if it is.

No wonder all my friends who have been nabbed have been nabbed in OC.

Luv To Pop
07-31-06, 20:00
The cops only do round ups at certain times, before they step into action its pretty easy to score. I really liked this black chick weraing a two piece black shorts and top outfit. I'm not sure but it may have been Red or Diamond, anyone know?

Someone has got to tell all those pimps walking up and down Harbor to get rid of all their fat, fugly hoes. Some of dat shit is so bad they couldn't pay me to give me a blow job! No wonder the pimps beat the shit out of them, damn, some of them hoes is nasty.

Fairwinds
08-03-06, 20:25
I've been out of town for a week and just got back last night. So I thought I'd take a cruise up and down Harbor this afternoon and get some pics. Unfortunately I didn't see anything from Warner to 22. Did see a likely WSW walking up the west side of Harbor near Garry Street. I say "likely" because she walked like one in a short demin skirt but was in an area where I seldom see working girls.

Fairwinds
08-06-06, 22:33
Things looked pretty quiet on Harbor from 405 to 22 last night. But I had to stop cruising around 8:30 which probably was too early to see the action. Cruised the same area again this morning around 8 AM and saw a couple---one WSW and one ASW (one of the few Asian SWs I've seen in a while). Both showed no interest in me and I got the feeling they were quitting and going home after a long night. So as usual, when the activity is down or the LE are playing games, I resorted to CL today and got lucky.

Fairwinds
08-08-06, 20:05
Between these two streets on the east side of Harbor I saw a couple of wsws and two BSWs from 2:30pm to 4. There was no LE presence that I saw and I picked up a short, thickish BSW named Chocolate who proved she was pretty good at doing BBJs.

Fairwinds
08-09-06, 09:36
I got up early this morning and cruised Harbor between 4:30 and 5:30. From Westminister to Fifth there was moderate action. I saw about 3 BSWs, 3 LSWs and a WSW. Two of the LSWs wore sexy short skirts and were very goodlooking. I spent time with one of the BSWs named Stephanie. She told me that a few months ago, only she and another girl were working the stroll on Harbor during the pre-daylight hours. But lately girls from Oakland, Bakersfield, Fresno and Sacramento had been coming down and staying, at least for the summer she thought. There was no LE and very little traffic. I am wary when there's light traffic on a stroll. You become very conspicuous and can't blend in with other cars. Be careful out there, Guys.

Ricman Tan
08-10-06, 01:01
Hey guys,

First post, and hopefully not the last. Met up with Desire, mixed white and indian girl. Picked her up on Harbor and Segrestrom (near the Marriott) Very nice car date, for a resonable donation. Does not have a cell (actually she does, but doesnt give it out). Shes here from Phoenix for a while.

Also saw Monet last week, hot black girl from San Diego. If you want more info on her please PM me.

Fairwinds
08-10-06, 17:57
So I'm driving north up Harbor around 12:30 PM, having just crossed the intersection of MacArthur, hopefully planning to get some pictures of SWs further up around Hazard or Westminister.

But I quickly forgot the camera. Just a few hundred yards up from the MacArthur intersection on the east side I saw a WSW walking south. She was blond, about 25, a little on the thick side and showing gorgeous, soft, white thighs and legs below her short, denim skirt. Forgetting my camera plans, I doubled back, went south of MacArthur down to West Lake Center Dr. and then discreetly u-turned back north on Harbor. Sure enough there she was, still walking south toward W. Lake. I pulled into a corporate parking lot and motioned to her as she walked by.

Her name was Crystal and she was from Portland Oregon and plans to stay here a couple of weeks. Very pretty and friendly (and showing those sexy thighs with legs crossed) we found a place. I only had a HJ. But I'll tell you it was a better experience than alot of FS experiences I've had. She was skilled, she talked dirty and instinctively knew what to do. And though this phrase is perhaps overused, she really made me feel like I was the only man in the world. In my 50 years of mongering, this was one of the best---and it was just a HJ! Made a date with her for Sunday. But the old veteran I am, I was so flustered and excited after she finished me that I forgot to ask her for her numbers! Damn, I hope we hook up Sunday. If so, you can be sure I'm going for more than an HJ.

Ho Down Man
08-11-06, 00:50
Hey fellow Mongers,

Went cruising on Harbor at 9:30 tonight on my way home. Was on my way south from the 22 fwy when I spoted 1 WSW and 1 LSW. The WSW was wearing a blue jean skirt and tight top and the LSW was wearing a school girl outfit. I turned down the street named Woodbury just to do some recon. Went to the end of the street after passing the LSW who was talking with a hispanic in a truck. Low and Behold at the end of the street in an industrial parking lot, huge lights, TONS OF PIGS and low and behold a "Sting Operation" Be careful guys. As I pulled out of there, a cop came down and nabbed the guy in the truck. SAPD was on a mission to get some cars and crack down on the johns. Be safe!! Remember, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

Guys, do you recon before you swoop. It will save you tons. I always wait and check things out before hand. Look at what would have happened to me tonight if I was not patient!! Just letting you know.

Good luck!!

Ho Man

Fairwinds
08-11-06, 07:50
Ho Man's words of warning are worth listening to. It's been said before but never repeated too many times: If the SW is staying in one place for a long time, be wary. There's probably an LE van or cruiser nearby in contact with her and ready to pounce on any unsuspecting monger who tries to pick her up. I look for MOVING SWs. If they're going somewhere chances are they are legit. A decoy would not want to stray far from her LE support. A real SW is liable to walk many blocks up and down the stroll.

And, as Ho Man says, if they look too good to be true, watch out. Although Crystal, the SW I was with yesterday--was a 10 to me, I'm sure she probably would be a 6 or 7 to most mongers. That's because Crystal's a thickish SW and I love thick. But if you see a 10, be careful guys.

Joe Monger
08-11-06, 21:58
Hey fellow Mongers,

Went cruising on Harbor at 9:30 tonight on my way home. Was on my way south from the 22 fwy when I spoted 1 WSW and 1 LSW. The WSW was wearing a blue jean skirt and tight top and the LSW was wearing a school girl outfit. I turned down the street named Woodbury just to do some recon. Went to the end of the street after passing the LSW who was talking with a hispanic in a truck. Low and Behold at the end of the street in an industrial parking lot, huge lights, TONS OF PIGS and low and behold a "Sting Operation" Be careful guys. As I pulled out of there, a cop came down and nabbed the guy in the truck. SAPD was on a mission to get some cars and crack down on the johns. Be safe!! Remember, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

Guys, do you recon before you swoop. It will save you tons. I always wait and check things out before hand. Look at what would have happened to me tonight if I was not patient!! Just letting you know.

Good luck!!

Ho Man

I saw it too. I have to say however, and I hope I don't come off as arrogant, that as soon as I saw those girls I thought "COPS". I've cruised for over ten years and I've seen more than my fair share of stings and there is only one time that I've ever mistaken a decoy for the real thing. And it has NOTHING to do with how HOT the girls look or if they stay in one place too long. For example the decoys last night were definitely NOT 10's. They were 7.5's at BEST. Decoys always look a little too clean, a little too mannered and are always dressed too modestly. I've seen decoys wear tight fitting clothing but I've NEVER seen a decoy that's even been close to flaunting ass or tittie. Just use your heads out there guys. Think about the situation, your environment, and do EXACTLY WHAT HO DOWN MAN DID: RECON. It'll save your ass and hone your instincts.

Joe

St Stephen
08-12-06, 01:19
I have a good friend who had worked for the vice squad in Anaheim. He took me on a sting operation on Beach and Ball a number of years ago. I sat in a chase car with him. This is how it worked. To get arrested a John had to commit himself twice. First he had to agree on a price and an act. Next, the girl would say meet me over between the two buildings. If the John went over to meet the girl he was busted. If he drove away after the first step, he was not arrested. The girls were wired, would not get in the car and were dressed in a variety of outfits. One of the girls was so hot I wanted to proposition her myself. She had on a mini-skirt, thigh high stockings (my favorite fetish), and was beautiful. The Johns were taken to a big church parking lot just east of Beach on Ball Rd., were booked, cars impounded and I can't remember if they were ticketed and released or taken to jail, it probably depended on attitude and any other charges that may have occured. Doing recon is important, not discussing anything until she is in the car is also important. Anyway that's my two cents on the topic.

PlaneGuy
08-13-06, 00:09
Was out running errands this morning and saw a VERY hot BSW on Harbor and Chapman. She was wearing a short pink skirt and to... Beautiful body.

I pulled in the parking lot behind her and made eye contact. She came over to my car and got in. On closer look, her complexion was not too great... but she still looked hot.

She got in, sat down and said her name was Taylor, and that she wanted .6 for head, and $ for FS... and would accept no less than .8 for sex. I didn't have time to partake, but I thought I could get some digits... Unfortunately she wouldn't give the digits.. She did say she was staying till Monday.

Seemed upfront, and decent. I wish I had time to take her for a test drive! DAMN SCHEDULES!!

Fairwinds
08-13-06, 20:19
I went out and cruised Harbor this morning around 10:30 looking for "Taylor", the BSW Planeguy had seen yesterday. Didn't see her. As a matter of fact there was no action at all from Orangewood all the way down to MacArthur. Being restless, I went out again this afternoon and saw very little. There was one BSW walking north on Harbor around the 22 area and a WSW working a little north of the Garden Grove intersection. Just after I took the pics of the WSW, she walked into a mall parking lot and propositioned someone in a parked pickup truck. After talking with him through the passenger side window, she got in and they drove off. I wasn't interested in either one of them.

James D 2004
08-13-06, 23:41
I saw it too. I have to say however, and I hope I don't come off as arrogant, that as soon as I saw those girls I thought "COPS". I've cruised for over ten years and I've seen more than my fair share of stings and there is only one time that I've ever mistaken a decoy for the real thing. And it

Joe
Ha ha, remember to leave us a post at your 20 year anniversary.

Ho Down Man
08-14-06, 03:51
Hey guys,

Went down Harbor tonight at midnight. Fairly mild action. I saw about 4 BSW and 3 WSW. I hooked up with Kari tonight. Nothing super special. Looks about a 5, attitude about 7, Non rushed action 7. Got the job done.

NO digits but said she would be about quite a bit over the next couple of months.

Ho man

RomeyClone
08-16-06, 05:23
Hey fellow Mongers,

Good luck!!

Ho Man

Words of wisdom. If every streetmonger would take heed to this post, there would be no busts. Long time ago, I had to learn this stuff the hard way, through trial and error, nobody ever posted this stuff for me, you newbies take heed!!

Keep your car PERFECT!! Registration/tags, front plates, insurance, turn signals, brake and headlights, cracked windshields EVERYTHING!! It helps even more if your not driving something that can easily be remembered, like a Ferrari, or a 68 Camaro, with one red door and a big white Chevy bowtie in the rear window. Cops remember details like that. Mid 90's import is about as inconspicuous as it can get. No u-turns, no going really slow, just go around the block. You should be going around the block anyway to look for stings. Chances are if shes too fine, shes a cop. Like HoDownMan said, if its too good to be true, it probably is. Dont slow down or stop in the lane and try to convince her to go with you. Either she does or doesnt, your just gonna bring the heat. If you lose her, so what, at least youre not getting pulled over. I can go on and on....

Fairwinds
08-16-06, 09:51
Very good stuff Romeyclone. One more obvious thing: have your seat belt on.

About inconspicuous cars, whenever I travel to other cities like Miami, Portland and Boston where I anticipate doing some cruising, I always avoid renting the bright colored cars and sports models. Instead I get the popular compacts with neutral colors if they're available. I want to blend into the traffic not stick out.

I'm not perfect. I'd like to meet one of us who is. Because there have been times when I've seen such a hot SW walking up the opposite side of a stroll that I've felt like driving through the media strip and grass just to get to her. A flash of thigh and a high-heeled walk tend to make me forget everything. These little hints of Romey and Ho Down Man can save our butts.

Fairwinds
08-16-06, 16:34
At 1:00 PM this afternoon I saw this WSW walking down Harbor towards 405 about a block south of the MacArthur intersection. I was parked in the learning center parking area. There was another monger parked up front right by the sidewalk and as the SW passed him she gave him The Look, hesitated, and then continued on. For myself, I passed.

Professor0091
08-17-06, 21:08
I am in OC for a month. I have been travelling down Harbor between 22 and 405 and have not really seen much. Am I hitting the right area? Any other stretches well known in OC. Also, my modus operandi is to hit clubs till and then cruise if I strike out. Are there any SW's out there around 2 or 3 in the morning. Much appreciation if any info can be provided.

Fairwinds
08-17-06, 23:41
I cruised lower Harbor between 405 and Warner this morning from 10:30 to 1 pm and saw nothing. Was looking for that redhead I took pics of yesterday and was hoping I'd see her again and regretting I hadn't picked her up yesterday.

I don't ever see much action in this area I call "Corporate Harbor". But when I do, the SWs here seem to be a level up in class from the other Harbor girls up around Hazard and Westminister. I guess they're looking for a higher clientel with hopes of being picked up by rich businessmen.

Fairwinds
08-18-06, 09:49
I am in OC for a month. I have been travelling down Harbor between 22 and 405 and have not really seen much. Am I hitting the right area? Any other stretches well known in OC. Also, my modus operandi is to hit clubs till and then cruise if I strike out. Are there any SW's out there around 2 or 3 in the morning. Much appreciation if any info can be provided.
All you have to do for SW, strip club and AMP info is to spend a little time researching the boards. It's all there. Every question you had on your post will be answered. You will find that Harbor is hit or miss and is best on weekends after dark, that Long Beach Blvd. is really the best no matter what the time day or night and that PCH is sometimes OK. Be safe.

German God
08-23-06, 19:58
Took a Harbor stroll last night about 9. Saw several SW between Hazzard and 17th. At least 3 white girls and about 5 black girls. Some where getting stopped by LE. Saw 3 others hopping in thier pimps car at the gas station on 17th obviously running from LE. Hung around for a bit and ended up picking up a BSW at McDonalds named Crystal. She was wearing brown pants and a disney jacket. Face and body around a 6. .80 for everything. Not bad but would not repeat. Lots of Girls out there tonight but LE was all over them.

Fairwinds
08-24-06, 17:39
Cruised up Harbor this morning between 10 and 11 and saw only this SW. I shot her walking north on Harbor on the overpass just north of Warner. Then 30 minutes later I caught her at the McFadden intersection. I had a date later on in the day or else I might have picked her up.

In the afternoon around 2, coming south on Harbor, I saw a couple of WSWs on the east side south of Westminster near the motel. And one BSW was hanging out outside the liquor store at the Hazard intersection. She was wearing a mini skirt and a purple blouse that showed a lot of cleavage. She was on the thick side.

Fairwinds
08-29-06, 17:58
I cruised Harbor this afternoon between 1 and 2PM. There was moderate action at MacFadden as well as further up near the Fifth Street intersection. I saw maybe 3 BSWs and 2 WSWs.

The attached pics show the WSWs. Three of them are of the blond who was walking up across McFadden north on Harbor. I pulled into a strip mall and parked just ahead of her and watched her approach. A monger pulled his car into the parking area too and she followed him and got in his car. After a few minutes, she got out and continued north on Harbor, obviously not agreeing on rates.

The redhead was walking further north towards the Fifth St. intersection on the east side of Harbor.

Wilie Cumonya
08-30-06, 01:18
Maybe the guy on the bicycle in photo #2 made her a better offer-:)

Trojan Swinger
08-30-06, 03:41
Fairwinds:

I wonder if you got a glipmse of her face. She definitely looked hot from behind.

Trojan

I cruised Harbor this afternoon between 1 and 2PM. There was moderate action at MacFadden as well as further up near the Fifth Street intersection. I saw maybe 3 BSWs and 2 WSWs.

The attached pics show the WSWs. Three of them are of the blond who was walking up across McFadden north on Harbor. I pulled into a strip mall and parked just ahead of her and watched her approach. A monger pulled his car into the parking area too and she followed him and got in his car. After a few minutes, she got out and continued north on Harbor, obviously not agreeing on rates.

The redhead was walking further north towards the Fifth St. intersection on the east side of Harbor.

Spankme
08-30-06, 10:28

When the blonde, who I admit looks better than most of the streetwalkers on Harbor, bailed on the monger, why didn't you scoop her up. That looked like a missed opportunity.

Keep the pics coming, I love to follow your advertures, but a simple clean AMP with a proven track record is my kind of action.

ntnsv
08-30-06, 10:49
Long time observer, First time contributor. Great pics. I was out as well at that time. It's OK to let your imagination run away with the brunette in the bottom pic. I'm not as seasoned as a lot of you, but she was probably the bestlooking SW I've ever seen. Nice rack and the perfect top for displaying it. The blond was pretty cute as well. There were 2 BSW's also out, 1 with quite the rack and another that was just stunning.

Fairwinds
08-30-06, 20:07
When the blonde, who I admit looks better than most of the streetwalkers on Harbor, bailed on the monger, why didn't you scoop her up. That looked like a missed opportunity.

Keep the pics coming, I love to follow your advertures, but a simple clean AMP with a proven track record is my kind of action.

As a fellow monger, you know if I had not had a good reason I would have picked her up. Unfortunately I had no money and also an appointment scheduled for 15 minutes after I took those pics. Damn!!!

Fairwinds
08-30-06, 20:23
And Mphound...

Thanks for the compliments. Itry my best to contribute to the board. As for AMPs, for a long time I have frequented them. Since the 1960s when I was in Manila. So I understand your preference for them. But somehow, I can't get over the excitement I feel when I see a hot SW. Especially when she flashes a thigh or breast or butt cleavage. I'm hooked on it even though it might be riskier.

Be safe.

German God
08-30-06, 23:49
Hit Harbor tonight at about 4 pm. Nothing out there from Disney to 1st. So I decided hit 1st street which I normally dont do but since Harbor was dead I thought I would give it a try. Saw a two WSW near the 5. One was beat up pretty good but the other was not bad. As I was doing my recon she got picked up. Waited for a little while but nothing else popped out so I rolled. Seems pretty dead in the early afternoon the last couple of days.

Stay Safe.

Fairwinds
08-31-06, 19:04
At first I thought she might be a street person. Until, that is, she gave me the "look". I realize that she isn't the hottest SW I've ever seen. But I like to record action. And this is action---mature action to be sure.

Time: 11:10AM
Place: Just north of McFadden on the west side of Harbor.

Cres Prophet
08-31-06, 19:09
At first I thought she might be a street person. Until, that is, she gave me the "look". I realize that she isn't the hottest SW I've ever seen. But I like to record action. And this is action---mature action to be sure.

Place: Just north of McFadden on the west side of Harbor.
SHe looks a lot like a SW that I've seen out in the IE on Holt.

Pcpc1688
09-01-06, 00:27

Place: Just north of McFadden on the west side of Harbor.I never see shit on Harbor. 3 x in 3 days = 0

Aghhhh

P

Pcpc1688
09-01-06, 00:55

The redhead was walking further north towards the Fifth St. intersection on the east side of Harbor.I cruised Harbour 3x this week and saw not a thing. Even at those times too.

Oh well. Just not my area. I did see a WSW on LBB couple days ago .20 all covered. She was sleeping between strokes. LOL

Pcpc1688
09-01-06, 01:07

Place: Just north of McFadden on the west side of Harbor.Fairwinds,

Your the man, you seem to always see them. I cruise Harbour and dont see shit 3x in a row. The blond prolly want $ or more. Can you get the face shot pleasee. Heheh

Migrant One
09-01-06, 19:04
I haven't had a chance to post in a while, but I have been down harbor a couple weekends, between 5 and 6 am (ugh I know) and each time I have seen 5-6 ladies. Primarily bsw, but a couple wsw and hsw.

Last Sat around 6am even saw a van picking up the ladies, must have been quitting time.

I didn't sample, but was real surprised at the numbers

Ricman Tan
09-04-06, 15:21

The redhead was walking further north towards the Fifth St. intersection on the east side of Harbor.Yep, Ive picked her up too. She is WAY WAY to much $$$ for a CBJ. Her name is Amy, shes smoking hot, but her donation is a joke.

Fairwinds
09-05-06, 20:27
Yep, Ive picked her up too. She is WAY WAY to much $$$ for a CBJ. Her name is Amy, shes smoking hot, but her donation is a joke.
I haven't seen Amy since that day I took her pics. Guess maybe she's gone up to Sunset where she figures her rates would work out better. She was smoking hot but her face wasn't all that pretty.

Yesterday, Labor Day, I checked out Harbor between McFadden and 22. It was early afternoon and I saw 3 BSWs and a couple of WSWs. Did not partake. Today I cruised the same area at noon and saw nothing---zilch.

Fairwinds
09-06-06, 16:48
Between 11 and 12 this morning between Westminster and McFadden I saw 2 LSWs and 2 BSWs. One of the LSWs was standing in front of the bus stop by the motel just south of McFadden. She was wearing jeans and a low- cut blouse showing lots of cleavage. The other LSW was at the intersection of 5st and Harbor. The first BSW I saw was walking south on Harbor just beyond the Westminster intersection. She had a huge rack and was quite thick. The other BSW was walking across the intersection of Harbor and 1st. I got a few pics of her from the 7-Eleven parking area. As you can see, she also had a big rack.

Lurking Fan
09-07-06, 02:34
Hit Harbor ~11:45-12:45 today also. Didn't see any of the ones Fairwinds saw. First trip from the 5 to McArthur yielded only 1 skinny BSW in yellow dress at JIB/Hazard and a little further south 1 WSW (red hair black halter top, forget her name but she's been around for a while and I reported on her before too. tries to hurry you along so I didn't bother as I wanted new meat). On they way back N saw 1 taller bigger boned WSW at McFadden in jeans/white t-shirt. At first didn't think she was a SW but later saw her giving the nod and hanging out at First/Harbor. Also saw a pair of WSW (blonde/brunette) wearing black tights and t-shirts near McFadden. Both had a bit of a belly. Saw them talking to a couple of mongers and even hopping in/out of a limo. I guess they were asking too much or only did doubles. The construction by McFadden (right lane closed) made the drive a bit annoying.

Asain_Ucker
09-07-06, 10:48
I was in area of harbor/mcfadden on Tus afternoon and saw a wsw. She was in jeans and tight tshrit maybe a 5 onmy scale. i pulled over in a driveway and she stuck her head in window and asked if i could pay $200, I said no way jose,lol. My questions and concerns are, is this about the average price for a wsw there? Do other mongers give in and pay these outrages prices. I'm kind of a cheap guy anyway, but I can get asian poon and sum are 7's and 8's, at bargin prices compared to the wsw hoes.

Bend It
09-07-06, 12:05
Between 11 and 12 this morning between Westminster and McFadden I saw 2 LSWs and 2 BSWs. One of the LSWs was standing in front of the bus stop by the motel just south of McFadden. She was wearing jeans and a low- cut blouse showing lots of cleavage. The other LSW was at the intersection of 5st and Harbor. The first BSW I saw was walking south on Harbor just beyond the Westminster intersection. She had a huge rack and was quite thick. The other BSW was walking across the intersection of Harbor and 1st. I got a few pics of her from the 7-Eleven parking area. As you can see, she also had a big rack.

Jeezzzuzzz, that's nice boobage! I'm going to be in SoCal in a few weeks, and I'll be looking for some of that - LOL!

Beer Guzzler
09-07-06, 17:41
All or some of you might remember dear ol' non-pro Liz who provided such a wonderful bbbjtcim at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, she went into MIA for a long time. Last time I had a date with her was back on November of last year. Well, I bumped into her today during lunch near her place. Maybe a quick U to talked to her.

It is with sad news that I report that she is formally retired! Damn I miss her bbbjs. She looked a little worn out with baggy eyes, so I guess working double shifts and trying to go straight is affecting her a little. I'm happy for her since she has children, but sad because I will no longer experience the delights of her wonderful skills.

Does anyone know of another Liz-like girl that provides bbbj at reasonable prices? Any help would be appreciated. I cruised Harbor and found some skanky SWs to include the dumb beaatch that charges $$ to play (I passed!).

Beer Guzzler

Layin Pipe
09-08-06, 00:15
Beer Guzzler,

That's too bad, she gave a GREAT bbbjcimws! You should have at least asked for one more for old times sake!

Hopefully you at least got her phone # just in case she decides to come out of retirement...

Layin Pipe

Ricman Tan
09-08-06, 10:44
Ok, I saw this girl coming out of the Spanky's parking lot around 11:30pm last night. I yelled at her, and I snapped a quick pic. Then about 60 seconds later, some big black guy picked her up in a H3. Damn guys, this is the best looking girl Ive seen for over a year out there. Anyone know who she is?

Beer Guzzler
09-08-06, 11:24
Yeah she swallowed for me a few times. Unfortunately, she didn't want to give me her new number.

Beer Guzzler

Beer Guzzler,

That's too bad, she gave a GREAT bbbjcimws! You should have at least asked for one more for old times sake!

Hopefully you at least got her phone # just in case she decides to come out of retirement...

Layin Pipe

lowball
09-08-06, 12:37
Ricman,
If this was a real SW you should have fought the guy for her! I ussually just lurk and share PMs, but this time I had to respond...It looks like spanky's is my new hang out!

Ok, I saw this girl coming out of the Spanky's parking lot around 11:30pm last night. I yelled at her, and I snapped a quick pic. Then about 60 seconds later, some big black guy picked her up in a H3. Damn guys, this is the best looking girl Ive seen for over a year out there. Anyone know who she is?

Wireless91910
09-08-06, 13:25
Has anyone seen or heard from Brandi/Candi? Blond about 5"8, nice DD rack. She use to hang out at the donut shop on beach blvd and corner of Lincoln.

Any updates would be great.

Surfcat
09-08-06, 16:03
Ok, I saw this girl coming out of the Spanky's parking lot around 11:30pm last night. I yelled at her, and I snapped a quick pic. Then about 60 seconds later, some big black guy picked her up in a H3. Damn guys, this is the best looking girl Ive seen for over a year out there. Anyone know who she is?Looks too good to be true, the black guy in the H3, may well have been part of a sting operation, she was his ride back to the station after a night of arrests.

HeelzInTheAir
09-09-06, 01:10
Ok, I saw this girl coming out of the Spanky's parking lot around 11:30pm last night. I yelled at her, and I snapped a quick pic. Then about 60 seconds later, some big black guy picked her up in a H3. Damn guys, this is the best looking girl Ive seen for over a year out there. Anyone know who she is?Is this her?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/204856513.html

Lurking Fan
09-09-06, 01:39
Harbor 6:30-7:15

Only saw 1 BSW north of Hazard. Otherwise dead.

Ricman Tan
09-09-06, 01:57
Ok, I saw this girl coming out of the Spanky's parking lot around 11:30pm last night. I yelled at her, and I snapped a quick pic. Then about 60 seconds later, some big black guy picked her up in a H3. Damn guys, this is the best looking girl Ive seen for over a year out there. Anyone know who she is?Yeah you might be right, she could have been part of a sting. Its 10:56pm right now, and Im off to Harbor. I'll let you boys know if I see her again tonight.

Phuqued
09-09-06, 03:14
I just drove up and down Harbor (9/8 @ 9:30PM-11:00PM), stopped at Spanky's, drove up and down Hazard, First, McFadden, etc., stopped at a Taqueria, and overall got a thorough look at the neighborhood, and I am fairly confident that the woman in that photo is not a SW, or at least a female SW. With her looks, she would arguably have ample opportunites to make a buck and would be out-of-her mind to walk along that crappy strip of cheap hotels and check cashing stores waiting to be picked up by someone looking for a cheap BJ.

Just my 2 cents.

Fairwinds
09-10-06, 15:23
Most SWs attract mongers by giving them "The Look". This one I saw this morning attracts them by giving them "The Walk".

It was around 11 AM and I first saw this LSW walking north on Harbor across the McFadden intersection. After she passed, I drove up to 1st Street and parked near the 7_Eleven and waited for her to catch up. She did and I took a final pic as she crossed the intersection.

She had "The Walk" and the booty to flaunt it. You know the way experienced models develop that certain strut to use when they walk down the runway? Well SWs like this one have a special strut too. And she was hot looking. I've seen her before and wanted to pick her up this morning. But as I was about to do this, a cruiser arrived in the area, the LSW disappeared and I decided to hope for another day to meet this hottie.

Seek899
09-10-06, 16:20
Hey Fairwinds. Great photos. I'm pretty sure that the LSW is "Alize" from San Diego. She has put on a few pounds but that walk is something else. She quotes way too much ($150/200) but in a skirt is even more of a treat. She also advertises on CL.

Most SWs attract mongers by giving them "The Look". This one I saw this morning attracts them by giving them "The Walk".

It was around 11 AM and I first saw this LSW walking north on Harbor across the McFadden intersection. After she passed, I drove up to 1st Street and parked near the 7_Eleven and waited for her to catch up. She did and I took a final pic as she crossed the intersection.

She had "The Walk" and the booty to flaunt it. You know the way experienced models develop that certain strut to use when they walk down the runway? Well SWs like this one have a special strut too. And she was hot looking. I've seen her before and wanted to pick her up this morning. But as I was about to do this, a cruiser arrived in the area, the LSW disappeared and I decided to hope for another day to meet this hottie.

Fairwinds
09-10-06, 16:52
Hey Fairwinds. Great photos. I'm pretty sure that the LSW is "Alize" from San Diego. She has put on a few pounds but that walk is something else. She quotes way too much ($150/200) but in a skirt is even more of a treat. She also advertises on CL.
Hey Seek...So she's Alize huh? I've heard a lot about her through you guys down in San Diego. I gotta get down there soon. Working Harbor is like pulling teeth. It's hit or miss all the time. Most of the time there's very little action. For instance, this morning Alize was the only SW I saw from 405 to 22 and back.

Ho Down Man
09-10-06, 18:42
Hey guys,

Coming home early from the Angels game I noticed a hot latina in a green top with a blue jean mini. She was hot. I had my kids and could not partake, but definitely a diamond in the rough.

Ho Man

Vegas Black
09-10-06, 19:48

Thats a fine LSW....I wish we had some of that action in Vegas on the streets!
Be safe out there.............

Fairwinds
09-11-06, 17:03
I saw three SWs between Lilac and Hazard on Harbor this noontime. The first was a 40ish blond WSW dressed in a flowing print dress sitting on the bus stop bench in front of the motel just south of McFadden. She looked a little skanky and I've seen her at that spot a couple of times before. Then, sitting on the display window sill of a store near the intersection of 1st and Harbor, I saw a masculine-looking LSW dressed in dark slacks and really beat up looking. I suspect she was a T-girl, the first I've ever seen on Harbor.

The 3rd SW I saw working the Hazard intersection and walking down as far south as Fifth Street and then returning north. I got pics of her at both intersections. At least this was some activity on a Monday.

Ho Down Man
09-11-06, 22:51
Hey Fairwinds,

That is the same LSW that I reported on with the green top. She is pretty hot for Harbor.

Nice pics.

Fairwinds
09-11-06, 23:48
Hey Fairwinds,

That is the same LSW that I reported on with the green top. She is pretty hot for Harbor.

Nice pics.
She IS hot for Harbor. Like "Alize" who I got pics of yesterday. She really was the only good SW I saw. I didn't partake or else I would have given more info and PMed her numbers to you.

Herb Surfs
09-12-06, 10:12
Fairwinds, funny you should mention a T-girl.

Yesterday around 2:30, I was driving South on Harbor at Hazard and at the bus stop in front of the JIB, I swear I saw two Asian T-girls sitting there (they looked Viet). Both looked much too "exotic" and a little too muscular for Harbor. Both were wearing tight ass jeans and high heals, and both seemed to have tits but I was suspicious of them.

Anyone else see them and if so, did you think the same?

Surfcat
09-12-06, 14:28
[QUOTEYesterday around 2:30, I was driving South on Harbor at Hazard and at the [QUOTE]South on Harbor or surf on a Harbour?

Member #4862
09-12-06, 19:59
I saw her walking Harbor last week. Waaay to hot for the area. I had to snap some pics.

Beer Guzzler
09-12-06, 20:01
I saw her walking Harbor last week. Waaay to hot for the area. I had to snap some pics.

Yeah unfortunately she's charging like a pornstar. $$ to start and who knows what that gets you.

Beer Guzzler

Fairwinds
09-13-06, 15:52
If you like long, blond hair, this WSW is for you. She was walking towards the MacDonald's on McFadden and Harbor talking on her cell which seems to be a SW trademark these days. She was the only action I saw, having gone up to 22 and back to McFadden three times. I didn't partake. She wasn't thick enough for this old guy.

Monster Cock
09-13-06, 20:03
If you like long, blond hair, this WSW is for you. She was walking towards the MacDonald's on McFadden and Harbor talking on her cell which seems to be a SW trademark these days. She was the only action I saw, having gone up to 22 and back to McFadden three times. I didn't partake. She wasn't thick enough for this old guy.

are you certain she wasn't a civilian? did you see a monger scoop her up? dunno ... she just doesn't look like a SW to me.

Fairwinds
09-13-06, 20:17
Absolutely---for a number of reasons. First, she walked like an SW. You just know. Not too fast. Not too slow. Second, she was looking around alot at passing cars coming up behind her. Third, I first saw her way up near the MacDonalds at Westminster. She walked all the way down to McFadden to the MacDonald's there. That just doesn't make sense unless you're an SW advertising.

I am human and can make mistakes, I'll admit. But after 5 decades of chasing after SWs my guesses are usually right.

John05
09-13-06, 23:39
Anyone try some of the many Cafe places for Vietnamese girls. They seem to have the hottest girls in all of Little Saigon as I see them eating at some of the restaurants. You can't buy them when they are outside, but friends have told me that some of them work out of the cafes. Wonder if they are more expensive than the SWs on Harbor. Like a lot of you guys, I worry about LE problems.

Monster Cock
09-14-06, 00:40
Absolutely---for a number of reasons. First, she walked like a SW. You just know. Not too fast. Not too slow. Second, she was looking around alot at passing cars coming up behind her. Third, I first saw her way up near the McDonalds at Westminster. She walked all the way down to McFadden to the McDonald's there. That just doesn't make sense unless you're an SW advertising.

I am human and can make mistakes, I'll admit. But after 5 decades of chasing after SWs my guesses are usually right.

well I'm IMPRESSED! wow, what a SW! if you ever bag that one PLEASE get her digits!

gonna have to cruise Harbor tomorrow afternoon!

Vlad De Sade
09-14-06, 01:39
Fairwinds,

If she is a "real" wsw please find her, nail her & get her contact intel.

As YOU say "for a number of reasons":

One, so I can violate her mouth.

Two, so I can violate her p**sy.

Three, so I can violate her perfect a**.

I actually am surprised. Monster's posts sometimes irritate me. Usually, because he wants to divulge to much vital intel IMHO!

However, on this occassion I agree w/him.

That white girl looks like a regular college aged twenty something year old walking to a meeting, job or school to me.

And Fairwinds until YOU have banged her, taken pics & given us her contact intel she will remain a civillian in my eyes too. Alas, a gorgeous civillian but not a wsw...

Peace, V da Sadist

Fairwinds
09-14-06, 05:35
Well Guys, it looks like there's some question here. I'm not saying you're wrong. It's just that I got clear messages from her that she was a working girl. I'll PM numbers if I ever do hook up with her. Trouble is I've found that lots of times you see girls like that once and then they disappear. I'll be out of town until next week but hope I run into her again when I get back.

Surfcat
09-14-06, 10:49
[QUOTE= I got clear messages from her that she was a working girl. [/QUOTE]Looks almost too good to be true. I know what you mean about messages, but decoys display messages too. They just hang around instead of being on the move.

I'm going to be in that area today, hope to see her out and about. Maybe, I'll get lucky, or maybe I'll get arrested.

Surfcat
09-14-06, 10:51
[QUOTE= But after 5 decades of chasing after SWs.., QUOTE]Do you still catch them, or is the thrill just in the chase?

Hizark21
09-14-06, 13:40
Alize is a nice girl she looks good until she takes off her sunglasses. She was in San Diego for awhile and was asking way....to much. Alize was asking $150 for anything.

monster cock

You just never know if a girl is a sw or not. It's always worth a try to stop and see if they are working or not.

Surfcat
09-14-06, 16:35
Hit Harbor off of the 405 at 11:00 AM. Down to Katella where I had business to take care of. Back of Harbor headed south at about 12 noon. All the way back to the 405.
No petite little blonde seen, or anything else for that matter, not to mention, traffic was a *****. The only ***** I saw during the trip.

Herb Surfs
09-17-06, 09:53
In todays OC Register (9/17) on the front page of the Local section, Costa Mesa police pulled another "annual" prostitution sting at Harbor and Southcoast Drive. Mark your calendars for next years "festival of the prostitutes".

The article gives details of the operation. 3 cameras on the rooftops of the office building near Hooters, "3" f-ing cameras!!

25 police involved in the sting, 3 undercover cops posing as sw's. They even show a picture of one undercover LE sw in a mini skirt with fat legs and a tat.

The article gives details of the "mix" of clients; construction workers an accountant a painter etc. They towed the "johns" cars.

They busted 10 mongers, yep that's right 25 officers, 3 cameras, probably had a couple of drug sniffing dogs working that night too! All to catch 10 mongers! What a resourceful use of the Citys / taxpayers funds.

The article quotes one of the brave officers saying that people don't support businesses on Harbor Blvd. because of the working girls on Habor. Bullshit asshole, don't try to justify the use of 25 officers to catch 10 mongers to us the public.

If you used those resources to set up a sting at 19th and Placentia to catch illegals dealing drugs you might have a better argument. But hey, those drug dealing illegals might have a gun or something bad like that. (If you don't believe me, go sit in the Stater Bros parking lot on 19th for about 15 minutes).

Good job Costa Mesa PD, you brave bastards, all 25 of you, you fearless heros; I mean nutless zeros. Your all the guys I used to beat the fuck out of in high school and now you've got chip on your shoulder and a badge.

Hizark21
09-17-06, 11:03
It's amazing how much resources the cops are willing to devote to prostitution when they claim there is not enough police. At least the Costa Mesa PD stopped using the criminal "intent to solicit" law during their stings.

Asian Lover
09-18-06, 04:43
It's amazing how much resources the cops are willing to devote to prostitution when they claim there is not enough police. At least the Costa Mesa PD stopped using the criminal "intent to solicit" law during their stings.

Man am I lucky, I stopped to see the girls at Harbor & Southcoast, but she would not get in the car and I would not negotiate with her outside. The big head was thinking and something did not seam right. I even cruised through the industrial complex looking to see if a bust was happening but saw nothing. So I took off looking in my rear view mirror to see if anyone was following and called it a night.

Asian Lover

Ricman Tan
09-18-06, 19:49
Took a little cruz around 12:45pm today and saw Kim waling near Jack in the Box. Nice super skinny black babe. One of the best CBJ's Ive had for a while. Got some pics to share too. She's from San Diejo, and is going back tonight. I love the glasses and the tight skinny body.

Face - 7
Body - 10
Service - 10
CBJ - 10

Member #5046
09-19-06, 13:05
You said it all brother. That would be great if you would send that post to the Register's editorial dept. I would love for more people to read it.

Herb Surfs
09-19-06, 20:13
Thanks Hugo, much appreciated.

The reason I'm so passionate about this is that I live and work in Costa Mesa. CMPD does nothing about the rampant gang crime and activity in this city but they want to arrest the lesser crimes, the "low-hanging fruit" instead.

Nutless.

Fairwinds
09-19-06, 21:18
[QUOTE= But after 5 decades of chasing after SWs.., QUOTE]Do you still catch them, or is the thrill just in the chase?
Surfcat...Absolutely I catch them. Just read some of my past posts. But I also admit I love the chase.

Fairwinds
09-19-06, 21:22
Herb Surfs....I just got back after being out of town for 5 days and I read your report about the OC article and the bust.

I feel just as you do. It makes me absolutely sick. It's idiotic and the police chief of Costa Mesa should be fired for poor management and lousy priorities---and wasting our tax money.

Thanks for posting that.

Lurking Fan
09-19-06, 23:35
Harbor Monday 9/18

Cruised at lunchtime 11:00-12:30. SAPD (2 pig cars) were hassling a skinny blonde SW white jacket opened and wearing tube top belly ring just S of 5th in front of the barber shop. Headed S to McArthur and spotted nothing along the way. After 2 trips spotted above SW near First. Tried to get her but she seemed spooked by the pigs as she wouldn't talk to anyone. She finally hopped on a S bound bus just past McFadden.

After work I headed down Harbor again. It was ~6:00ish when I got there. First southbound pass was dead. Headed back up from the 405 and again spotted nothing except for the heavy traffic. Another pass S to McArthur. On the way N when I glanced into the 7-11 lot at First thought I saw a possiblity. Made a generous looparound and saw the brunette SW (green skirt/ black top) ~1.5 blocks E. of Harbor. Cruised from behind into the 7-11 lot and saw this cute blonde denim mini skirt black halter top. Russian chick forgot her name. Quoted .8 cbj and $.5 fs and 20 yrs old (so add a few). Settled for .6 even though its higher than normal since it was mostly BSW's on Harbor recently. Unfortunately ended up with more h than b.

Didn't get a chance to hit Harbor or any other track today.

Member #5046
09-21-06, 11:47
I checked out Harbor between 4 and 5 I saw a BSW getting talked to by a couple of LE by Hazzard. As I got to 5th st out of the corner of my I noticed a scantly clad WSW on 5th about a block off of Harbor I went to check it out and right before I got there an electric blue corvette pulled up he was talking to her but she did not get in I went to turn around and right before I got there a Mini Van pulled up and stopped in the street she got in,as they drove by me I was surprised to see a pimp like character driving.She was probably going off duty or was warned about the LE on the
next block.Thats the first time I have seen a pimp driving a mini van.

About 430 I was checking the area between Chapman and Orangewood I did see a very nice looking young lady standing out in front of the Carriage Inn I'am really good at spotting a working girl but I thought no way. To cute to innocent to young probably just waiting for the trolley ride to Disney. Anyway about 15 minutes later I see her walking in the area of Chapman I gave her the look and pulled into the parking lot and stopped ,she came over and wanted to see the little guy.Anyway she wanted 60 for a BJ When I saw her close up I got really scared she had to be about 15 or 16 In 30 years I have never carded a girl. I just felt to awkward to even ask her age so I passed.Man the little head was so mad at the big head she was perfect her name was Passion probably not her birth name.The little head did make me drive around for another 20 minutes trying to find her but she was gone.

Hey Fairwinds are we getting older or are the girls getting younger?

Member #5046
09-21-06, 12:14
If anyone has any info on Passion in my previous post, please fill me in?

Thanks

Jojo for Real
09-21-06, 16:23
Beach Blvd is thriving with SW's the last couple of days. I think the LE presence has dropped off. A lot of nice lookin BSW's mostly north of ball blvd.

Good Luck!

Majyk1067
09-21-06, 17:25
I saw Passion the other day and invited her in my car and drover around. She settled for $40 for a BJ. Just like you guys, I was uncomfortable coz she looks really young. So I told her never mind coz I'm not comfortable doing a car-date at day time. She then got upset and asked me to give her something for the time wasted. I said we didn't do anything and I'm not paying her anything. Then the truth came out! She said she is 17 years old and she will call the cops to tell them that I tried to rape her. Dammit! I said it's not worth it and gave her $20 just to get her out of the car. Be careful out there!

I did find a nice latina though! She advertises in CL as Miss Lavish.

Majyk

I checked out Harbor between 4 and 5 I saw a BSW getting talked to by a couple of LE by Hazzard. As I got to 5th st out of the corner of my I noticed a scantly clad WSW on 5th about a block off of Harbor I went to check it out and right before I got there an electric blue corvette pulled up he was talking to her but she did not get in I went to turn around and right before I got there a Mini Van pulled up and stopped in the street she got in,as they drove by me I was surprised to see a pimp like character driving.She was probably going off duty or was warned about the LE on the next block.Thats the first time I have seen a pimp driving a mini van.

About 430 I was checking the area between Chapman and Orangewood I did see a very nice looking young lady standing out in front of the Carriage Inn I'am really good at spotting a working girl but I thought no way. To cute to innocent to young probably just waiting for the trolley ride to Disney. Anyway about 15 minutes later I see her walking in the area of Chapman I gave her the look and pulled into the parking lot and stopped ,she came over and wanted to see the little guy.Anyway she wanted 60 for a BJ When I saw her close up I got really scared she had to be about 15 or 16 In 30 years I have never carded a girl. I just felt to awkward to even ask her age so I passed.Man the little head was so mad at the big head she was perfect her name was Passion probably not her birth name.The little head did make me drive around for another 20 minutes trying to find her but she was gone.

Hey Fairwinds are we getting older or are the girls getting younger?

Fairwinds
09-21-06, 21:20
HugoTheMan....

We're growing OLDer, friend. But don't worry. SWs will always need us to make a buck. Our money is as good as the younger mongers. And guess what? My drug prescription plan covers the Blue Pill. (lol)

DiegoHills858
09-22-06, 01:27
Cruised Harbor between 1 and 3 pm today. Saw one wsw, one bsw, and two lsw. Picked up one lsw after a couple of tries. I think she is the girl Alize from the pics. Went to her room and spent about 45 mins there. Great cbj with deep throat action and mish and doggie. After I was finished got her to do some more cbj deep throat but didn't finish this time. Damage was $.5.

Herb Surfs
09-22-06, 11:50
I just want to pass along some more info on the sting from the Community section of the OC Registers Costa Mesa Friday edition insert. It actually gives some good tips for mongers (IMHO) on how not to get caught. If your a longtime monger you already knew this stuff, but if it saves a newbie all the better.

The article also gives the penalty for 1st - 3rd time offenders who get caught.

It goes on to mention Craigslist; once again, more low hangin fruit for LE.

Heres the link, read it and puke.

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/local/communities/costamesa_newport/article_1278343.php

After you read the article, click on the Costa Mesa/Newport police blotter (to the right of the article mid-page); in the "arrest" section on the 15th, it includes the names of the poor 10 bastards that got caught.

Be safe.

Member #5046
09-22-06, 12:02
I was out on Harbor from about 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Thursday. It was dead the only thing I saw was a w girl with glasses dressed in sweats even though the clothing was not flattering you could see she had a very nice body. I was not sure if she was working so I kept an eye on her. She was walking on the block between Orangewood and Wilkin and did not seem to have a destination thats a good sign. I did see a couple different cars stop and she walked up and talked to them but never got in. So now Iam pretty sure she is working.As she got to the corner of Wilkin I see a car stop about half way down the block she sees the car and starts running down that way. When she got to the car she just kind of looked in and turned around. I then drove by her to see if I could get the eye but she was just standing there. When I got to the end of the Motel I saw a guy standing by the bushes who appeared to be watching her. I went around the block and did not see her around on the street.I turned into the back of the Motel and now she is sitting in a white truck with the guy who was lurking in the bushes. So Iam still pretty curious. I waited about 10 minutes and went by again now the guy is standing by the drivers door I do not see the girl anymore but the guy is probably getting serviced.I waited about 10 more minutes and went to check again now the guy is standing at the rear of the truck I do not see the girl but he is full on fucking the back of the truck, I assume she is in the back of the truck. I must have drove around for another 45 minutes and this guy was doing the same thing.As much as I wanted to figure out if she was working or not I finally had to go. I left feeling kind of inadequate since it only takes me 6 minutes and 34 seconds.Could she have been a SW I have never known of one who would lay out in the back of a truck in public and get pounded for that long. I guess I will never know unless someone came accross this girl last night.

PotShot
09-22-06, 14:15
costa mesa has had some activity just south of the 405 the last few days. i'm not sure if it is a sting or not. there is a fat black pimp in a gold toyota that sits the 7-11 parking lot across from the vagabond and watches the girls activities and yaks with them on his boost mobile. i've seen him in the past. he has several girls working the area that all appear to be **** if you ask me. thursday there were two white girls out and one black girl. they stayed pretty much around the hotel parking lot.

those fucking pimps that exploit **** girls ought to be the ones that the cops target and not the girls and the johns.

also i keep seeing a middle aged,thin,brunette white sw further south. a little dumpy looking but do-able. i think she is legit. seen her entering and leaving one of the fleabag hotels after 11pm giving motorists the look. i might be tempted to give her a try if i can catch her getting picked up and safely dropped off by the same john but otherwise forget it. too much pork in cm.

happy hoin!

Jon Jones
09-22-06, 19:21
Anyone would be well advised to not touch anyone who even might be under age. Therefore, your decision to pass on any contact was a good idea.

That being said, If you pick up someone, drive around, and then change your mind, I feel she should be paid something for her time and $20 doesn't seem so out of line.

Speck
09-22-06, 22:50
those fucking pimps that exploit **** girls ought to be the ones that the cops target and not the girls and the johns.

to their credit, lapd, pomona pd, and santa ana pd have all recently arrested multiple pimps. its the first time i've heard of le specifically targeting pimps, and actually serves to get dangerous violent thugs off the street.

Fairwinds
09-23-06, 00:57
In the OC Register article which Herb Surfs referred to the Costa Mesa police chief was quoted as saying "it (the prostitution) keeps people from buying cars here, from going to restaurants..." What a ridiculous statement. Does he mean to say that I will suddenly decide not to buy a car because an SW walked by the lot? Or that I suddenly decide I'm not hungry because a street worker is sitting at the bus stop in front of Denny's? Get a life LE. Spend your time and our money on protecting us rather than worrying about the "image" of the town.

Hizark21
09-23-06, 03:57
I am always amazed that the cops are willing to use so much resources when there is so few sw's around. The stings are good PR for the cops. The cops mainly scare off the newbie mongers who are just looking for some action, which is sad. Last year the cops were conducting a sting in SD on ecb. I turned down this one decoy down and I saw this other guy pull up and get busted. Was going to warn him, but just observed. Kind of sad to see someone else get busted.

The one good thing is that the Costa Mesa cops are not using that criminal "intent to solicit" law to bust guys who just talk to the decoys. Let's hope that the Montclair DA loses their criminal "intent to solicit" case.

Luv To Pop
09-23-06, 15:07
As cool as it has to have SWs all over the place, I can see how a City would want to discourage that activity for the good of the City. With the exception of us mongers I don't think most citizens would approve of their streets being over run with SW's. Since the City Council and Police are there to protect the citizens I can see their motivation.

Hasseling SW's like Santa Ana does would be better than the Costa Mesa sting which nabbed mostly Mexicans and probably guys who were unexperienced. Most mongers are out looking for black meat anyway, not that fat white trailer trash they had lined up in that sting. Those girls were not moving around and not at a corner, they might as well have been wearing signs that said STING. I sawt hem and drove right on by thinking it looked like a sting. When I got to the corner of South Coast and Harbor at 12:30AM I see a tow truck with a car behind. I knew immediately that my instincts were correct.

Fairwinds
09-24-06, 23:18
Everyday this weekend I cruised Harbor at various times and saw very little activity if any. I even had my camera but no pictures to take. Friday night from 7 to 9 I saw one BSW. Both late morning and afternoon on Saturday and today there was nothing going on. This afternoon I didn't even see one SW. My searches were the usual loop I do from 405 north to 22. It looks to me like Harbor's drying up. It's a hit or miss area at best but now it's not even worth going there. Has anyone else seen the same thing? The bust on Friday, Sept. 15 must have taken its toll. And the summer's over too.

Beer Guzzler
09-25-06, 19:17
I went to a Dodger game last Friday night. After the game I decided to take a trip in LA for some SW action. Unfortunately, Figueroa didn't have much to offer so I headed back home.

I cruised Harbor from 11:30 PM to almost 1 AM and didn't see one single thing worth picking up. I did spot some nastly looking BSWs but nothing else. Lots of LE out there. Harbor is definitely not what it used to be!

Damn those L/AMPs are seriously hurting my pocket. Where are the SWs? Does anyone know of other SW tracks in SoCal? I've even cruised Beach and Ball a few times without success.

Beer Guzzler

Fairwinds
09-25-06, 21:53
I went to a Dodger game last Friday night. After the game I decided to take a trip in LA for some SW action. Unfortunately, Figueroa didn't have much to offer so I headed back home.

I cruised Harbor from 11:30 PM to almost 1 AM and didn't see one single thing worth picking up. I did spot some nastly looking BSWs but nothing else. Lots of LE out there. Harbor is definitely not what it used to be!

Damn those L/AMPs are seriously hurting my pocket. Where are the SWs? Does anyone know of other SW tracks in SoCal? I've even cruised Beach and Ball a few times without success.

Beer Guzzler
I cruised Beach and Ball also on Friday evening around 8. Nothing. I cruised LBB on Sunday midday. Nothing. Figueroa has been spotty. I have thought of taking a run up to Ontario and Pomona. And have also, believe it or not, considered going to San Diego to try ECB and National City. I have no answers. But I'd sure like to see some action somewhere. AMPs don't do it for me.

The only place that has been consistently good with SW activity whenever I've been there has been Fresno. Wish I lived closer.

Hizark21
09-25-06, 22:17
San Diego has been fairly dead unless you are in the area I don't recommend making a special trip.

Lurking Fan
09-26-06, 02:44
Harbor Monday Night 7:30~8:45pm

Started at the 5 and headed south. Before Red Lobster spotted a LSW walking N. Couldn't get a good spot to pick her up and she finally crossed the street and got picked up by a monger just s. of KFC. She looked cute but body wasn't to shapely. A few minutes later headed N. to see if she was dropped off but no luck. However there was a bleach blonde WSW white jacket and jeans walking N. Got picked up by a blue tinted windows monger across from Target. Headed south of the 22 and only saw 2 BSW's (Westminster and McFadden). Went back to GG since they getting ready to close off Harbor for freeway construction. Spotted another WSW (or LSW) at Chapman braided hair denim mini skirt and some fat rolling over it. Not sure where she disappeared to as she never made it up to BofA. A little bit later spotted the cute LSW being harassed by a pig next to the bustop by the KFC where I initially spotted her. I waited in the Red Lobster lot and he finally let her go (warning?) after 15 minutes. Took off after that since she was spooked.

Beach from Ball-CVS 9:00-9:45pm

1 thicker BSW working east side of the street. 1 chubby WSW white top/skirt on west side. 1 possible LSW (or civ) yellow tanktop walking around the hotels and talking to some guys (pimp?). A few minutes later the guys were walking s. but couldn't spot her due to the annoying no U-turn signs after 8pm. By the apartments on the east side there was one possible SW standing in the entrance to one of the complexes. She looked like she was wearing an eye mask lol.

Fairwinds
09-26-06, 23:14
There was some activity on Harbor today. Just after 2PM going from McFadden north to Westminster, I saw 2 BSWs and a WSW. Tonight, between 6:30 and 8:00, I saw 2 BSWs working between Hazard and Westminster, a really hot-looking slim LSW wearing a white outfit of slacks and shirt and 3 other BSWs scattered between McFadden and First. Further north, on the corner of Orangewood and Harbor near Denny's, there was a hot looking blond WSW in a short white skirt and light colored blouse. And I ran into "Alize" from San Diego, known as a regular down on ECB but has been working Harbor the last week or two.(I got pics of her about 10 days ago and posted them). She was walking up Harbor towards Fifth, looking hot in jeans and a pink blouse and dark glasses. I pulled into a store parking area ahead of her and waited for her to catch up. We talked for a bit. She wanted $$ for FS. I always was told she was expensive. I told her I was looking for just a HJ but she wasn't interested. But she said no in a very friendly and cheerful way. Seems like a sweet girl.

Member #5046
09-27-06, 11:42
I was working yesterday and had to go from Anaheim to Costa Mesa so I took the scenic route down harbor. It was about 12;45 p.m. on Tuesday.The place was hopping. The first sighting was around Chapman 1 WSW Blonde in a short white skirt and red top . Next was a WSW by El pollo a blonde white top and jeans I have been seeing her in the same area for the last couple weeks.When I got to the 22 I saw Alize she was stopping construction on the bridge with that walk of hers. At 1st street saw a tall BSW in jeans and striped top.At Mcfadden saw one in a skimpy lime green outfit it was all hanging out. Just south of Mcfadden 2 WSW one nice looking Blonde in blue stretch pants big shoulder tattoo. At Kent in front of the liquor store there were 5, three BSW in assorted pink tops and 1 nice looking Blonde and 1 fat one not sure about her. At Garry one working at the bus stop tall LSW in jeans.

Then I finished work and headed back up Harbor at about 3;00 p.m. and did not see one girl till I got back to Chapman and saw the same girl in the white skirt. Wow it really cleared out I guess it is all timing.

Dave Lowe2004
09-27-06, 18:34
Sorry I am slow getting this up! Hmmm... Cruised N/B Harbor from the 405 to Katella on Monday around 5pm. Several girls out around Westminster. Two LSW together, one in very short, short white shorts and the other in jeans. They had cars flying all over the place! I finally got turned around and they were no longer making contact with anyone. Saw what looked like a detectives car parked of to the side and wonder if they made it as well. Then there was what also looked like a LSW on the S/B side in a red dress with black stripe. Saw a couple of chunky BSW and also spotted Alize but from reports, she's too rich for me. After circling around a couple of times most of the girls either had split or had been picked up, again there was that car. Up around Chapman spotted a couple of WSW that were not as hot looking as the girls farther south. Think I'll cruise up there in a few minutes when I get off.

Fairwinds
09-27-06, 20:52
Maybe you started something Hugo The Man. Harbor had hot activity today from 12:30 to 2PM. Although I didn't keep track, there were at least a dozen SWs working from McFadden south to Chapman north. And, interestingly, most were either LSWs or WSWs. One of the first I saw was Alize who was, as usual, slowly swinging her booty like crazy. I saw her several times between McFadden and Westminister.

Then there was the thin, blond WSW who walks as if she's going to fall over backwards. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I pulled into a mall and parked opposite the 7-eleven at the intersection of Harbor and 1st hoping to get a picture of her. She caught me looking at her, came right up to the passenger side of my car and then walked on when I shook my head. The thickish WSW I took 2 pics of with the cut-off jean skirt was at the intersection of Hazard and Harbor. I saw another thick WSW who wore glasses up by Denny's just north of the 22 overpass. Took another pic of a LSW near Hazard, saw a few more at Westminster intersection and then headed up north to Orangewood to see if I could find Hugo The Man's WSW in the white skirt he saw yesterday. I have seen her a few times lately too. But she wasn't there.
But what I did see was a blond WSW with a beautiful rack walking up from McDonalds towards Target near Chapman. She wore jean shorts and a white t-shirt and I got one good and one bad shot of her. I drove into the big parking area at Target. I wanted to pick her up in the worst way. But she headed right for a guy in a pickup truck parked in the corner. I left, came back 10 minutes later and she was gone. Looked for her for an hour. I'm sure going to go back and look for her later this week.
As it happens sometimes, I said to myself that I would make one last loop before I went home. Bang! Walking between Westminster and the 22 overpass was a BSW, thick, short, smiley and well-built. She was wearing a short-skirt dress which really showed her legs. I picked her up and got FS for $ in her room a short distance away. Her name was Staci and she was from San Diego.
Hot damn! Harbor's hummin' again.

Billy
09-28-06, 11:03
I was going up Harbor at 5PM and was at the intersection on Westminster watching two ladies walking toward the bus stop by the Y. One BSW wearing white pants, she had a big bootie and one WSW wearing a real short demin skirt. About that time LE car turns on Harbor and lights the girls up. They cuffed them and had them against the fence at the bus stop. I came by twenty minutes later and they were still there with one more patrol car. 4 cops - $4500, two cars - $50,000, thirty minutes ( or longer cause I left) - $2000, countless gang murders unsolved in area - priceless. thebilly

Dave Lowe2004
09-28-06, 18:11
Wasn't much going on at this time. Saw a couple of possibles, one pretty skanky WSW and got the hint of a girl in the corner of the Target lot but by the time I got turned around she was gone. She was a little bigger in a skimpy black top I think.

Fairwinds, the girls in your pics are all different ladies from the ones I spotted so it definitely looks like things are pointing up! In fact there were so many out the other day I was afraid it was a sting!

PotShot
09-29-06, 00:16
Beach and Ball around 10AM and later at 1PM. Lots of action. Black,white and hispanic. All skanky but young and no fatties. I was running around with a co-worker and couldn't investigate any further but it looked like the old days today.

Happy Hoin!

Fairwinds
09-29-06, 19:57
I went on a 2 hour cruise today of Beach and Ball and upper and lower Harbor. Here are the results: Between 11:30AM and 2:30 I saw 12 SWs. Just after noon, there was a cute WSW dressed in a short skirt standing with her pimp in front of a Beach Blvd motel just north of Ball. Then at the intersection of Beach and Ball, a cruiser had pulled into a strip mall and it looked like the 2 LE were busting a blond SW in a pink blouse.This was enough to make me head for Harbor and forget Beach.

At 1PM on upper Harbor I saw a hot looking WSW, a little thick and wearing short shorts approaching a van which had just pulled into the Hyatt entrance.
5 minutes later, she walked south across Chapman and entered the hotel area where she cruised the parked cars. And just north of Palm a blond WSW was walking up towards MacDonald's.

At around 1:30 on lower Harbor, there was a really hot curly blond WSW crossing the Westminster intersection headed south. She was wearing shorts, had a great rack and a lot of lipstick. I think she was the same one I photographed this Wednesday up near Target. Then south of 5th I was surprised to see a very plump ASW. I have seen very few Asian SWs in Southern California. And south of Hazard there was a short BSW with a nice rack. On my return, there were 2 more WSWs north of Hazard and a 3rd WSW in a black dress just standing at the Hazard intersection.

Down further in the MacDonalds on MacFadden, I was approached in the parking lot by 2 WSWs---a blond and a brunette. Both looked too young and the blond asked if I wanted a bj. Nope. Too risky.

I finally approached another WSW who I had seen several times. From Seattle, she said she was "on tour". She was thick and friendly and wore a dress. She was asking $.5 for a bbj and $$$$ for f/s in her room. Can you believe it?

I decided to come home and watch a little porn.

Member #3063
10-02-06, 01:04
I picked up this chick on Harbor and Chapman, on the target side. Didn't dress the ho look,but, she gave me the eye. She didnt have a room, so we did the car date .80.She goes by Angela from Vegas pretty little thing white,5'4" a very little gut could till about the breast she wearing a t-shirt.I got digits if interstead pm.Funny thing i fucked her behind Buc'o.

Fairwinds
10-02-06, 20:06
For a Monday, things were really active this afternoon on Harbor between Westminster and MacFadden during mid afternoon. Got a pic of Alize, or Sali as she also calls herself. In this area I must have seen at least 6 WSW/LSWs and 3 or 4 BSWs. There was one WSW who was a 10. She was walking up Harbor between MacFadden and 1st wearing a tight black dress and showing a great pair of legs. She had nice blond hair and was so attractive and upscale I thought at first she might be a decoy. But later on, I saw her being dropped off behind the Taco place at the Hazard intersection by a fellow monger. Unfortunately I had made the nod to Sali, who was walking by, and she was making her way to my car. I didn't have the heart to wave her off after motioning her to come. So the blond will have to wait another day

I was surprised and encouraged by the SW activity today. Harbor seems to be picking up lately.

Member #5046
10-03-06, 12:59
I made a couple passes on Harbor monday around noon I did not see much just one BSW by the battery place between Hazzard and Westminister. She was looking pretty good big heels and skimpy black dress, but thats not my cup of tea. I was really looking for the chunky ASW that Fairwinds mentioned now thats a rarity, but I would love to find her . Whats up Fairwinds no picture?

That Angela mentioned in the previous post sounds like the Blonde I have been seeing between G. G. Blvd. and Chapman nothing flashy but pretty cute if it is the same person every time I see her she has on a white T shirt and blue jeans I wonder what she wants for a BJ.

Surfcat
10-03-06, 17:25
Attached Images PA130016.JPG (83.4 KB, 1381 views)

PA130017.JPG (74.9 KB, 1114 views)

Same blonde?

Fairwinds
10-03-06, 23:28
I only saw that ASW once. Sorry I didn't get a pic of her. A lot of times it's hard to get these pics because of traffic or being at the wrong place at the wrong time. But I'll be on the lookout for her.

Be safe.

BobJohnson36
10-04-06, 01:35
I also cruised Harbor on Monday between 3 and 4PM. Started at the 22 and went north towards D-land. Saw nothing on the way up there, grabbed a burger and headed back down. At the Taco Bell right before the 22, I saw the WSW Member 3063 spoke of. She got in right away and we did the check. She has a big rack, but also has a gut. She definetely looked better from farther away. Just wanted a CBJ, she wanted .6, I countered with .4. She did an OK job, wouldnt let me fondle her rack. looks 5, service 5, attitude 5. After dropping her off went down harbor saw a skinny blonde WSW at jack in the box at hazard. Flipped a U at McFadded and saw elize on the way back at fifth and harbor. Not a bad cruise.

Lurking Fan
10-04-06, 02:09
Harbor - Monday night ~7:15-9:30pm

3 BSW's, 1 WSW (Sparkle) around the Orangewood area. WSW quoted $ for bj. Didn't bother. There were two pimps by Orangewood harassing girls trying to work that area. There was a bunch of police activity by California Girls (heard later there was a shooting on that side street) so didn't see any activity until past 5th where 1 WSW (or LSW) was heading south. Near the end of the evening spotted a dirty blonde WSW near McFadden. Jade (from Texas) skinny in jeans A cup short hair curled at end. Quoted $1 / 0.5. Was ok except rushed after a few min.

Harbor - Tuesday ~5:30-6:30pm

1 LSW from Target to Orangewood. Lots of tattoos on back, light blue tube top, denim mini skirt. Made eye contact with mongers but always kept on walking. 1 blonde WSW red top at Westminister that was walkign S. Had to make big loop due to heavy traffic on Harbor north and she was gone. Later spotted two WSW @ McFadden (blonde and brunette duo that I've seen working that area before at lunch) and two BSW walking towards First. The wsw's were being harassed by a pimp in SLK 500 (I believe) with no tags.

Fairwinds
10-04-06, 22:35
Made a quick run up and down Harbor today around noontime between MacFadden and Orangewood and back. Saw Alize near 5th, the blond who looks like she's going to fall over backwards at Westminster and further up near 22 a WSW in denim skirt, thickish, walking south. Also an older LSW just north of MacFadden in a dark dress and large rack. Did not have time to partake.

Lurking Fan, I've seen that blond and brunette duo also in the same MacFadden area. A couple of times last weekend. I wonder if they work together and offer doubles. Does anyone know?

Lurking Fan
10-04-06, 23:42
Lurking Fan, I've seen that blond and brunette duo also in the same MacFadden area. A couple of times last weekend. I wonder if they work together and offer doubles. Does anyone know?

Not sure about doubles although one time I did see the two of them hop into the front of a limo in the SE parking lot at McFadden. They drove through the lot and got dropped off again without sealing the deal.

Wed. Harbor early evening.
Picked up Angela blonde wsw white t-shirt and jeans pushup bra. Local 562 digits. Said she was from NY but sounds like the Vegas one mentioned a few days ago. .4 cbj didn't bother to negotiate. rushed and used a lot of hands. probably wouldn't repeat unless nothing new to try.

Fairwinds
10-06-06, 09:17
Thrusday afternoon at 2:30 I made a run up Harbor from Warner to Orangewood and back. There was little activity. I think it was Lurking Fan's Angela I saw walking down Harbor from Chapman in front of Target. Then I saw Alize strutting north at the Hazard intersection. And finally a BSW in a blue gray dress walking south between Westminster and Hazard. That was it.

Lurking Fan
10-07-06, 00:05
Be careful.

After work today at almost 6:00pm I made a pass from the 5 to McFadden. 0 SW's until I was making a left from First back to Harbor and noticed a radio car with two female passengers in the back. I caught up to them and it was a WSW and BSW. They pulled up behind another radio car at the McFadden busstop and a BSW was put into the back with the other two SW's. They pulled into the KFC lot for ~5 min. and then headed E on McFadden. Anyways, decided to take off after that and try LBB (only 2 SW's on my one and only pass - There was a mobile command center set up just N of the BofA and bout 4 sheriffs cruisers next to it).

Billy
10-07-06, 09:14
Yesterday around 4PM I was on Beach and Ball, there was one WSW waring glasses, not to bad a body but not to good a face, anyway about three mongers are trying to get to her. One guy in a small white pick-up, very agressive, one in a newer SUV and the best was one guy driving his compomy Plumming Truck. This was too funny. It was a nice truck, all decked out with great graphics on the side, phone number, licese number, wifes name, you name it. Any after numberiuos failed attempts by all three, she gets in with the SUV. The pluumer guy is so taking a chance. How you going to tell your boss his truck got confesscated by LE. He stayed and chased one more for awhile. He was not being very careful. To funny. billy

Ricman Tan
10-07-06, 10:23
Hey guys,

I was out of town this week on business in Oakland. Not a bad area up there for SW's. Anyway, last week I saw this really pretty BSW Stacy. A tad heavy, but face and service was a 10. Shes was up from San Diego, and when I got off the plane last night, I called her, and she was heading down to Harbor for the weekend.

She has some blonde streaks in her hair (which is a short bob haircut) is about 5ft 1, 135 lbs. Let me know if you guys run into her. She is super cool, and her exact words to me were "oh baby, I love to suck cock"

I'll probably see her this weekend, and Ill see if she will let me take her pic.

Fairwinds
10-08-06, 09:49
Hey guys,

I was out of town this week on business in Oakland. Not a bad area up there for SW's. Anyway, last week I saw this really pretty BSW Stacy. A tad heavy, but face and service was a 10. Shes was up from San Diego, and when I got off the plane last night, I called her, and she was heading down to Harbor for the weekend.

She has some blonde streaks in her hair (which is a short bob haircut) is about 5ft 1, 135 lbs. Let me know if you guys run into her. She is super cool, and her exact words to me were "oh baby, I love to suck cock"

I'll probably see her this weekend, and Ill see if she will let me take her pic.

Stacy IS good. I was with her last week and, I agree, her service was definitely a 10. She is well worth it.

Member #5046
10-10-06, 12:33
I checked Harbor Monday about 2 p.m. From 405 to Katella not much action.I think LE is cracking down. Saw one cute blonde in a black sweat shirt between 5th and Hazzard the only problem was she was being stopped by the PD. it seemed like a friendly exchange her and the cop were both laughing.

At the 22 I saw that same Blonde I have been seeing in the Garden Grove area, same white t shirt and jeans. I went up to Orangewood to see if there was anything better, but saw nothing. I went back to look for the blonde but she never reappeared.

Fairwinds
10-10-06, 19:41
Harbor was dry when I took a cruise from Warner up to Orangewood and back. Saw only 2 SWs. A LSW south of 1st walking south. She was thickish, a little knock-kneed and wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Then up at Wilken Way I saw a skanky, older BSW making her way down towards Chapman. Not much to pick from.

Lurking Fan
10-11-06, 00:15
Harbor Monday evening.

It was pretty dead after 7. I did spot one WSW that usually works on First and her BSW friend 1 block south of 17th. Then didn't really see much action between McFadden and Orangewood until ~9pm when there were about 6 SW's between Hazard and 17th. They got scooped up pretty fast and later spotted a junkie WSW (Deborah?) with pony tails, jeans, red sweatshirt. She had her own room but I passed on her.

Harbor Tuesday evening.
Made a pass at ~6pm. Always lots of traffic on northbound side at this time. Saw Angela crossing GG Blvd. Later saw the LSW (mentioned by Fairwinds) down near McFadden. She was one of the ones that was near Hazard ~9pm last night.

Fairwinds
10-13-06, 13:28
Cruised up Harbor yesterday from MacArthur to Garden Grove during the late morning and saw one skanky BSW near the 5th St. intersection. I'm going out of town for 2 weeks. Hope when I get back that things will have perked up a bit. Be safe guys.

Member #5046
10-13-06, 19:03
Checked out Harbor Friday afternoon completly dead from the 405 to Chapman. However beware the under age Passion from previous reports is working between Chapman and Katella she was wearing jeans and a white winter jacket.

Ricman Tan
10-13-06, 20:17
2 blondes walking up past Jack in the Box. The walked into days inn. The one on the left was cute, but the long haired one was OK. Does anyone have info on these two? The one with the short pony tail was very cute.

PM me if you do

Ricman Tan
10-17-06, 09:36
Saw 3 BSW's. Nothing too good though. Got pictures of this girl, who had a pretty face. Tried to get her, but as you can see, someone beat me to her. I still can believe guys in their work trucks pick up girls.

Billy
10-17-06, 10:22
Was on Harbor yesterday around noon, saw a very nice LSW, well at the time I didn't think so, but was hoping. She was pretty hot with a killer bod. Nothing else. Later around 6PM I was giong up Harbor and saw her again by the BK and this time I knew she "out". I didn't have time, I saw her get picked up. She is a diffinate hottie. Then by the hot dog stand up from Westinister I had to slow for traffic and a young BSW was walking south and as I was stopping she tried to get in. I told her maybe later, I had an appointment. SHw was young, well built and cute. Anyone with info on the LSW, you could pass it along, I would like that. billy

Socalasian
10-17-06, 12:09
That was probably Erika from CL- she is staying at the hotel off Garden Grove and Harbor. She's got a quickie $80 rate on CL OC so you can probably just call and set up an incall quickie- the rate can't be beat if she's legit!

Do a CL search for "Erika" and you'll see PLENTY of ads..

Happy Hunting!

I Pickum Up
10-17-06, 13:25
Whats Up all. I was staying at the Garden Grove Hyatt for a convention this past weekend and around 1:00am I wanted to get some grub and when I went down to the lobby there was 2 SW's in the hotel. The First one was a WSW named CeCe I never got the BSW's name but CeCe had a huge ass and tats on her was dressed in Daisy Duke Shorts and a Tank Top. Quoted me $ for a half hour but I was sharing the room with someone so I could not partake. The BSW was busy talking with someone else she had on some Tight Jeans and a fancy top. Both were fairly short around 5' looked good smelled great very clean! Next time I am there I will have to make sure I stay there alone!!

/I

St Stephen
10-17-06, 16:33
Hookers and Hot Wheels, not a bad combo.

DiegoHills858
10-18-06, 00:48
Cruised tonight between 7:30-8:30. Saw one younger bsw the whole time. I am use to cruising during the day and may stick with that.

Member #5046
10-18-06, 19:05
Hey (I pick um up) If you look on the Pomona board under the post Monday around 3:p.m. there are some pictures of a couple of girls one is the Ce Ce I know I was just wondering if those were the two you saw in the Hyatt.

Bad Bird
10-18-06, 20:20
Saw 3 BSW's. Nothing too good though. Got pictures of this girl, who had a pretty face. Tried to get her, but as you can see, someone beat me to her. I still can believe guys in their work trucks pick up girls.

Just saw your posts with the pics. As a general rule, do not post SW talking to people and not wipe out the plate number! That is not cool. How would you like to be posted, car and plate in plain view? I reported to Jackson in hope he may remove it.

Samurai II
10-18-06, 20:51
Yeah she looks really good in her ads... but then again, she kind of looks TS...

That was probably Erika from CL- she is staying at the hotel off Garden Grove and Harbor. She's got a quickie $80 rate on CL OC so you can probably just call and set up an incall quickie- the rate can't be beat if she's legit!

Do a CL search for "Erika" and you'll see PLENTY of ads..

Happy Hunting!

Lurking Fan
10-19-06, 00:08
Harbor 10/18 6pm
Quick cruise from the 5 to the 22 and back up. Only saw one redhead WSW tubetop in front of Target. She talked to a monger for about 5 min. and then he took off without her. A few minutes later she took a hispanic kid waiting at the busstop (bf?) and walked to her car and drove off together lol.

Harbor 10/17 after work
Picked up Passion who was mentioned a few times recently. Looked young but looked over 18 to me *shrug*. Short latina wearing army fatigue pants and the same white winter jacket. Settled on .4 cbj. Mostly used the hand on the shaft and just sucked the tip. Plenty of others to try out before repeating. 619 digits.

I Pickum Up
10-20-06, 02:32
Hookers and Hot Wheels, not a bad combo.

Thats Funny! You Guessed it! Don't know which is more expensive!

Hey (I pick um up) If you look on the Pomona board under the post Monday around 3.m. there are some pictures of a couple of girls one is the Ce Ce I know I was just wondering if those were the two you saw in the Hyatt.

It looks like her but I would remember those tits! She was wearing a jacket though. All I know is I wish that I could have found another room that I could have used for an hour or so. Maybe next time! Is she worth the money? Thanks!

/I

Just A Looking
10-21-06, 01:27
9:30 pm Harbor 22 to 405. Only action is between 1st and 5th. 1 young wsw kinda puddgy. White shorts white top. 1 hsw denim shorts white top. they go fast with no other action around. I only saw 1 patrol car.

Just A Looking
10-21-06, 02:28
OK guys here is an update. I watched the action for a while and suddenly I realized that there is one white crow Victoria, non marked patrol car working with 2 trucks, a Toyota and another medium size truck. They are near 5th street in the liquor store parking lot. They are using a WSW as a decoy. BE CAREFUL and be safe. On my way north I picked up a wsw in the Weinershctzel parking lot. She looked really young. I am talking maybe 16; I never got to ask her age. I asked if she was a cop and she immediately asked if I wanted a date. I said no I just wanted to party and tried to reach under her shirt to make sure she wasn’t a cop. She grabbed her shirt and started asking what services I wanted; I immediately kicked her out of my car and got the hell out of there. Harbor was a bust for me. Hopefully you guys; especially the one in the white corolla piece of junk car that beat me to the best looking girl tonight, had more fun than I did.

Lurking Fan
10-21-06, 02:46
OK guys here is an update. I watched the action for a while and suddenly I realized that there is one white crow Victoria, non marked patrol car working with 2 trucks, a Toyota and another medium size truck. They are near 5th street in the liquor store parking lot. They are using a WSW as a decoy. BE CAREFUL and be safe.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad I cruised after work today instead of tonight. Between 6:30-7:30pm I only spotted one BSW shorts and red top 1 block N of McFadden, and a little later two WSW's I hadn't seen before walking from First south to McD's where one blonde WSW white pants got picked up. Her WSW friend with a bulging belly and wearing shorts/yellow top stopped at McD's to grab a bite and probably wait for her friend. Since the pickings were slim I decided to catch the Ducks game instead.

Member #5046
10-23-06, 17:10
It looks like her but I would remember those tits! She was wearing a jacket though. All I know is I wish that I could have found another room that I could have used for an hour or so. Maybe next time! Is she worth the money? Thanks!

/I[/QUOTE]I belive she had average skills but that profile is something else she needs to change her name to D D

Lurking Fan
10-24-06, 03:04
Monday Harbor noontime

Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Monday evening 6:30 until almost 10.

It was off and on but during this time period there were 10+ BSW's (+2 pimps), 1 ASW strolling with BSW Chocolate, WSW Angela (first time I've seen her south of the 22), skinny WSW with red zip-up jacket who I reported about a month ago as possibly being on crack, WSW near Chapman busstop who tried to pick up mongers while standing/walking around with her bf/pimp. At least hide in the shadows or keep a little distance from your girl. lol. Also saw a latina (looked a lot like Passion) but she was gone when I made it around the block for a second look. There was action from OG to McFadden except between Lampson/Trask.

Brmcstop
10-24-06, 19:02
Was out on Harbor by the 22 FWY Sunday Oct. 22nd and saw this blonde WSW sitting by the bus stop and eventually walking against traffic. Went further down Harbor and saw a LSW with sunglasses near First. Didn't partake as I was just passing through.

Lurking Fan
10-26-06, 02:10
Brmcstop - The blonde WSW is Angela.

Member #3063
10-26-06, 18:48
Brmcstop - The blonde WSW is Angela."I concur"

DiegoHills858
10-27-06, 12:51
Was out by Harbor and Chapman on Wednesday morning at about 1 am-2 am after a night of drinking. Stopped to get some gas and ran into three girls. Two wsw and one lsw. One of the wsw was blonde and pretty cute with a nice ass but was being picked. Decided to go with the lsw named Sin. Went to a nearby hotel for a cbj, daty, and various positions. Was at the Hyatt earlier in the night and saw a wsw in the bar area who was way too obvious. Not bad but really bad skin. Decided not to partake since I was with people.

Ricman Tan
10-30-06, 00:48
I usually never go to Harbor on the weekends, but Im glad I did. I saw 1 BSW and 1 WSW nothing too exciting up near 5th, so I decided to leave. My buddy lives off of Harbor and Wilson, so as I was driving to my friends house, I saw Lonnie (I think thats how you spell it) walking down near Harbor and Baker right next to the Wells Fargo. This is a first time I have ever seen any action down there. Anyway, I picked her up at the corner of the Honda dealer and KFC, and she is a smoking hot BSW. She about 5ft 5, 120, 36C (I asked her) and has a great smile (sorry forgot the camera) She said she is down for a couple weeks Oakland. She and her "friend" are staying at Motel 6 right off the 405. She said she and her friend would “hang” for 8 Benjamin’s, but I told her maybe next time.

Went back to her place, and she was great. Full Service for 4 Benjamin’s. If you want, you can probably hang out in the back of Motel 6 and you will see her. She’s in the last room in the back on the bottom floor. Oh yeah, while I was leaving, her friend pulled up with a fellow John. Her friend had braids, she was also a BSW. Not my type, but she was decent looking. Next time ill remember my camera.

Spankme
10-30-06, 16:49
I'm not into SWs, from I was crusin up Harbor of business today, from about 11:30 to Noon, and saw absolutely nuthin, except a bunch of Latinas pushing baby strollers.

The way these Latina mamas are kicking out babies we're going to more out numbered than we already are, and all of our congressmans will be Latino. Do ya think they'll push more give away programs through and futher bankrupt the state.

Monger X
10-30-06, 17:28
Full Service for 4 Benjamin’s.

FOUR Benjamins??? For a SW???? Please tell us thats a typo.....

Cres Prophet
10-30-06, 18:41
She said she and her friend would “hang” for 8 Benjamin’s, but I told her maybe next time.

Went back to her place, and she was great. Full Service for 4 Benjamin’s.

Damn... Someone has a ton of disposable income to drop that kind of cash on a SW. If I'm dropping that kind of cash, it is for a nice escort; which I rarely can bring myself to dropping that much cash and $$ seems to be my max comfortable threshold.

Baltimonger
10-30-06, 20:30
I think he isn't sure who the People on the different bills are.

Ricman Tan:
$1: George Washington
$2: Thomas Jefferson
$5: Abraham Lincoln
$10 Alexander Hamilton
$20 Andrew Jackson
$50 Ulysses S. Grant
$100 Benjamin Franklin

A Benjamin is $100.

Ricman Tan
10-31-06, 00:33
Jacksons, not benji's. Thanks guys

Ricman Tan
10-31-06, 00:43
Man oh man, Angel is fucking great. I posted my review under the craigslist section. Just wanted you all to know.

Lurking Fan
10-31-06, 04:07
Cruised Harbor after work today ~7:30 till past 9. First pass and saw what looked like a rare ASW sitting on the front bumper of a SAPD cruiser at Washington. I watched for about 10 min. and they were still there so I decided to check the rest of Harbor to McFadden and didn't spot anything and when I came back up they were gone. I think they took her in. Nothing for a while until two SAPD officers were questioning two WSW's sitting at the bus stop by First. Passion was working near Target. Otherwise didn't spot any more SW's before trying LBB.

Fairwinds
11-04-06, 21:07
I might have seen Lurking Fan's ASW a few weeks ago near Hazard and Harbor during one afternoon. I have seen few ASWs myself. They are a rarity around here.

Ricman Tan
11-05-06, 00:20
Like I said before, I hardly get out to Harbor on the weekends but I was down there today. Had a nice car date with Dream (pic 1). Picked her up near 1st street. Not the best picture I’ve taken, but she was walking toward my car, and I didnt want her to see the camera.

CBJ for 4 Jacksons. Great attitude, but kept asking me for another Jackson tip. I was like "honey for 4 Jackson’s, you should be pretty happy." The only reason I paid 4 Jacksons for a CBJ was because she was a super hot BSW, light skin, great body, great tits, and 20 years old. PM me for her cell # Shes in from Denver for this month she told me.

Looks 9
Attitude 8
Service 9

So I was leaving and was driving back to the 405, and at Harbor and Segrastrum, I saw a smoking hot ASW. DAMN, I would have seen her earlier. She asked me for a ride, but I told her sorry had to go. Got 2 pics of her though.

Then right at Harbor and the 405 (near the AAA building) I saw the Lonnie, who I posted a review on last week. Damn guys she is hot. She must still be working out of Motel 6.

See ya.

Ricman Tan
11-05-06, 00:23
Here she is.

Larks Tongue
11-05-06, 13:45
So I was leaving and was driving back to the 405, and at Harbor and Segrastrum, I saw a smoking hot ASW. DAMN, I would have seen her earlier. She asked me for a ride, but I told her sorry had to go. Got 2 pics of her though.

See ya.

Nice pics of the ASW. I feel for you man. I wish that I had me some of that.

BigDig
11-06-06, 02:58
Does anyone know the best place to find some chicks?

I live down in South County and arent too familiar with some of the places mentioned?

I'll be sure to post a report after as well.