PDA

View Full Version : STL Vixens

Pages : [1] 2

RuberAvis
06-10-22, 19:49
A thread for the stl vixens.

DaddyWrbcks
06-20-22, 06:07
Finally got to meet the legendary Parker!

Saw the postings here and on the Vixen Snapchat that she was doing duos with Ivy last week, and figured I'd treat myself ahead of my Birthday weekend. Glad I did! Two young and energetic women, who obviously have a great rapport, just focusing all that enthusiasm on you. Yeah. Very very VERY effective. Similar to my experience with Destiny from the Vixens. Just a very fun time with lots of laughs and sexy good times.

Quite smitten with Parker, and I am seeing more 4 hands in the future with her.

ShiverMeToday
06-20-22, 06:46
It looks like Sasha is back on their website. On the bottom!

www.stlouisvixens.com

MikeyD138
06-21-22, 07:15
I got off work yesterday and texted Parker to see who was available. Sasha had immediate availability and I booked with the quickness and so glad I did. From the second she opened the door, I felt like I was in my 20's again, hanging out with some super cute punk rock girl who was as into me as I was her. My mind is still reeling from being blown up by the uninhibited and very real shit that went down. More GFE than I have felt in a long time. All these girls are great. Don't get me wrong and I'm still hoping like hell to get a chance to see Parker solo sometime as she is every fantasy I've ever had rolled up into one, smoking hot package but, do yourselves a favor and run, don't walk to go see Sasha. She is really something special!

LadyVixenBoss
06-21-22, 15:32
Anyone mind if I pop in once in a while?

I figured now that this group has it's own thread thank you for starting this BTW!

HappyGuy1
06-21-22, 17:26
Anyone mind if I pop in once in a while?

I figured now that this group has it's own thread thank you for starting this BTW!You are more than welcome.

SweetnNaughty1
06-21-22, 18:03
I got off work yesterday and texted Parker to see who was available. Sasha had immediate availability and I booked with the quickness and so glad I did. From the second she opened the door, I felt like I was in my 20's again, hanging out with some super cute punk rock girl who was as into me as I was her. My mind is still reeling from being blown up by the uninhibited and very real shit that went down. More GFE than I have felt in a long time. All these girls are great. Don't get me wrong and I'm still hoping like hell to get a chance to see Parker solo sometime as she is every fantasy I've ever had rolled up into one, smoking hot package but, do yourselves a favor and run, don't walk to go see Sasha. She is really something special!How Sasha's BBBJ skills?

Badboy2
06-21-22, 23:19
How Sasha's BBBJ skills?Off the fucking charts!

JonSnow314
06-22-22, 02:51
Is Greek on the menu with any of the vixens?

FarmFun
06-22-22, 07:50
Glad so see Vixen boss post I wish all providers would just be upfront. I respect that a lot. Thanks. But my issues is I'm not on the "grandfathered club" and won't do the 411 signup. Maybe I'll get luck and a PM with a "exception card". LOL.

RuberAvis
06-22-22, 21:43
T[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SAfinder
06-23-22, 06:50
Hello Vixen boss lady. Farm Fun brings up a good question. How would someone who is NOT on P411 and is NOT a legacy or grandfathered in to the V-Club get an invite?

Would reference from established providers work?

Would a pretty please work?

Or can we just call the main line and politely ask?

Do we have to sign our soul to the devil?

I am sure there is a long long line of guys like me who would love the opportunity to meet the lovely Vixens.

I am not complaining with this next one, I am just showing my insecurities and a bit of frustration. It is silly to have a thread that only talks about something that almost no one can use. It's like everyone is bragging and telling the rest of the nonpotential clients that we are not good enough to join the V-Club. I concede the fact that people will point out that there is a thread called Maria's Girls, but that, from what I have read, is a service where she rotates girls in and out and not a Locally based group like the Vixens.

It just seems that the Vixens should be more assessable to Saint Louis.

I apologies if I was rude, but that is how a lot of the guys here are feeling.

We eagerly look forward to your reply.

GrabSumbud
06-23-22, 15:37
I considered myself a Parker snob and really wasn't interested in seeing any of her girls. Here lately getting ahold of Parker is like finding good gas prices.. Impossible LOL. Today I dreamed about Renee and really didn't expect much until I arrived. She opened that door and to my surprise she was cute AF!128293; She had on a see through body suit that showed everything she had to offer. Nice body, cute AF and her hairstyle fits her personality to a T!! Not going to get into specifics bc the same routine applies to all the girls but Renee's service was damn good!! Will definitely be back to see her. Treat her right fellas.Parker definitely picked a good one for her staff💯.

Lucky697
06-23-22, 16:20
Glad so see Vixen boss post I wish all providers would just be upfront. I respect that a lot. Thanks. But my issues is I'm not on the "grandfathered club" and won't do the 411 signup. Maybe I'll get luck and a PM with a "exception card". LOL.P411 gives easy access to all the Vixens and provides a level of protection for providers and clients. It would seem the reluctance to use p411 creates the barrier desired by the Vixens unless you're "grandfathered," which means there is a vouching layer of protection. P411 provides a validation and safety level for both parties. Go sign up and enjoy easy access to the St. Louis Vixens who are all wonderful and beautiful!

ManONMoon
06-23-22, 17:57
Finally got back in with Destiny after an almost 2 month break. It was indescribable and just like I remember. There's no denying she's my favorite Vixen and next to Parker is one of the most popular girls in the St. Louis area they are the two names you hear the most and for good reason. I love a beautiful AA but St. Louis does not offer a lot of great AA providers like you would find in like Atlanta. Not only is she a great AA provider but she's one of the best you will see. Period. BBBJ, DATY her tight soaking wet Pussy and her famous GFE are not comparable. I've seen 2 other vixens now but she is just something else. Been in the hobby 15 years and take it from me guys she's worth everything!

LadyVixenBoss
06-23-22, 19:19
Hello Vixen boss lady. Farm Fun brings up a good question. How would someone who is NOT on P411 and is NOT a legacy or grandfathered in to the V-Club get an invite?

I am sure there is a long long line of guys like me who would love the opportunity to meet the lovely Vixens.

I am not complaining with this next one, I am just showing my insecurities and a bit of frustration. It is silly to have a thread that only talks about something that almost no one can use. It's like everyone is bragging and telling the rest of the nonpotential clients that we are not good enough to join the V-Club. I concede the fact that people will point out that there is a thread called Maria's Girls, but that, from what I have read, is a service where she rotates girls in and out and not a Locally based group like the Vixens.
How would someone who is not on P411 and is not a legacy or grandfathered in to the V-Club get an invite? Message Molly our scheduling assistant and we will do our best to work with you.

Would reference from established providers work? Again, message the Molly because there are some providers that will provide and some that won't so it's hard to give a straight yes or no this.

Would a pretty please work? As long as you message Molly sure.

Or can we just call the main line and politely ask? Text please because otherwise we would be on the phone all day long.

Do we have to sign our soul to the devil? That's on you but we do not require that. At this time.

Hope it helps!

LadyVixenBoss
06-23-22, 19:28
I considered myself a Parker snob and really wasn't interested in seeing any of her girls. Here lately getting ahold of Parker is like finding good gas prices.. Impossible LOL. Today I dreamed about Renee and really didn't expect much until I arrived. She opened that door and to my surprise she was cute AF!128293; She had on a see through body suit that showed everything she had to offer. Nice body, cute AF and her hairstyle fits her personality to a T!! Not going to get into specifics bc the same routine applies to all the girls but Renee's service was damn good!! Will definitely be back to see her. Treat her right fellas.Parker definitely picked a good one for her staff💯.First, yes gas prices suck. 10/10 do not approve of these prices.

Second, Due to a lot happening in my world outside of this industry, I have cut my availability in half (at the very least) so I can be more present with family and loved ones. I am doing my best to accommodate everyone which I understand is frustrating. There are a lot of challenges with making myself available to everyone all the time but when I am available I will get back to you.

Thank you for supporting myself and the Vixens.

Also. Third I love that you had a great time with Renee!

FarmFun
06-24-22, 00:20
Hey now take I number. I get to be first in line if the 411 exceptions if any. And unfortunately I won't tell you if I get one. That's just common courtesy.

Hello Vixen boss lady. Farm Fun brings up a good question. How would someone who is NOT on P411

and is NOT a legacy or grandfathered in to the V-Club get an invite?

We eagerly look forward to your reply.

ManONMoon
06-24-22, 10:16

We eagerly look forward to your reply.It's known that they prefer you to have p411 but many of the girls still work independently and you can find them all over sites. A voice works well with them as well. For example, I was seeing Destiny and wanted to see Ziana and now possibly a 4 hands with Parker and Destiny, she could vouch for me as a good client. So maybe try seeing if you can get in with one of the girls who still work heavily independent. If you're good to them and don't mess around with them you can easily get in to see others. This is the easiest way and makes the most sense of you can't do the p411 route. Thank me later.

HolyStone1975
06-24-22, 11:08
It's known that they prefer you to have p411 but many of the girls still work independently and you can find them all over sites. A voice works well with them as well. For example, I was seeing Destiny and wanted to see Ziana and now possibly a 4 hands with Parker and Destiny, she could vouch for me as a good client. So maybe try seeing if you can get in with one of the girls who still work heavily independent. If you're good to them and don't mess around with them you can easily get in to see others. This is the easiest way and makes the most sense of you can't do the p411 route. Thank me later.Both Ziana and Destiny advertise on Tryst so you could contact them there and set up a date and once you have met them that way, they can give you a reference to the Vixens, I would think.

LeaveIt
06-24-22, 23:29
Had another great time with Destiny she is always dressed sexy and ready to have fun, she likes to please and be pleased! We laid around touching each other in between conversation then she started stroking then giving me a great BBBJ then I was ready we covered it up and I pounded her and she begged me to keep going till I busted hard for an old guy! She cleaned me up and gave me some more head but I was too sensitive I had to have her stop! Spend the rest of our hour with a few kisses and sucked on those nice breast till it was time to go! Is definitely a go to for me need to try a four hands in the near future!

If you haven't seen her I recommend you get over to her place which is in a great location!

Alerius
06-25-22, 23:05
Been trying to get in to see one of the vixens for a while now and finally got my chance. I tried to schedule with Destiny earlier in the day, but she was booked solid. I couldn't believe it when she texted me this afternoon and said she had some time open up and would I like to come see her? First of all, what girl is thoughtful enough to do that?! Second of all, hell yeah I do!

When I got to her place it was in a nice quiet area and easy to get in and out of. She opened the door in sexy lingerie and gave me a big hug and invited me in. We adjourned to her bedroom and the fun began. We started with a little DATY. She was very responsive and enthusiastic. Then it was my turn. Her head game is out of this world and I had to stop her after just a few minutes for fear of popping to soon. She suited me up and climbed aboard and it was too much for me. I popped in the bag, and again she was very considerate and cleaned me up. We laid around and cuddled a bit, some more DATY, and then it was time for Act 2. More of the same, but with doggy and mish thrown in.

All in all, I had an amazing experience with Destiny. I had read all of the reviews and thought these guys must be exaggerating, but nope. They were spot on! I'll be back to see Destiny again and will be trying every Vixen I can get hold of.

MiningMo
06-27-22, 08:44
Hope to see you this week I have your number when I free up I'll text you.

You sound great.

If any of you guys see Sasha not much written about her but the little reviews are good.

Member #6067
06-29-22, 09:26
Is the kindness provider we have in town and if can get your ticket punched to see her run don't walk!

She is caring kind and most of all honest not like some out there! I use to see her couple times a month best times for sure!

Bright understanding person treat her the same.

Time.

Member #6067
06-29-22, 09:28
Hope to see you this week I have your number when I free up I'll text you.

You sound great.

If any of you guys see Sasha not much written about her but the little reviews are good.Don't contact me please I won't respond this account is dead in the water just 6 post in.

Thanks.

HentaiNerd
07-03-22, 00:50
Just saw Destiny the other day, what an experience!

Definitely go for the hour, because even if you don't last the 30 minutes you won't want to leave any sooner.

PerlGuy411
07-06-22, 22:42
I saw Sasha this afternoon and OMG, she is my absolute new ATF!

She is beautiful, great to talk to, and playtime is out of this world! I will definitely be seeing her again as soon as I can.

Maddog72
07-07-22, 15:34
I saw Sasha this afternoon and OMG, she is my absolute new ATF!

She is beautiful, great to talk to, and playtime is out of this world! I will definitely be seeing her again as soon as I can.Sasha is indeed FUN a great time, great to talk to but beautiful is a stretch, she looks like a boy short hair and tatted up like post Malone all over the face, yes I will continue to see her but she is not beautiful lets all be serious here.

Steven Hyde
07-08-22, 07:03
Sasha is indeed FUN a great time, great to talk to but beautiful is a stretch, she looks like a boy short hair and tatted up like post Malone all over the face, yes I will continue to see her but she is not beautiful lets all be serious here.Well she's much prettier than that grannie Eden don't you think? I personally like her style, which is what you are really talking about here, and think she is a hottie too. And OMG her skills are fire. Okay, that's enough. I'm not usually a triggered white knight but these psuedo reviews by crypto providers need to be addressed.

SweetnNaughty1
07-08-22, 12:54
Well she's much prettier than that grannie Eden don't you think? I personally like her style, which is what you are really talking about here, and think she is a hottie too. And OMG her skills are fire. Okay, that's enough. I'm not usually a triggered white

knight but these psuedo reviews by crypto providers need to be addressed.All I want to know is, can Sasha provide a good sloppy BBBJ?

LadyVixenBoss
07-08-22, 15:18
Sasha is indeed FUN a great time, great to talk to but beautiful is a stretch, she looks like a boy short hair and tatted up like post Malone all over the face, yes I will continue to see her but she is not beautiful lets all be serious here.Everyone has their type and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But don't worry I see you girl.

Roman Bath
07-08-22, 17:15
Any thoughts on which Vixen might be most likely to be into some weird stuff? I have a couple, I don't want to say here what they are—one is just weird, and the other is definitely a long shot and kinda fucked up. Of course for an extra tip and / or longer time. PM me if you want.

Lucky697
07-08-22, 18:46
Sasha is indeed FUN a great time, great to talk to but beautiful is a stretch, she looks like a boy short hair and tatted up like post Malone all over the face, yes I will continue to see her but she is not beautiful lets all be serious here.The Vixens are the hottest in town, providing new, alluring, and sexy experiences for all lucky enough to see any of them. Sasha is truly beautiful and provides an engaging and memorable time. Comparisons should be checked at the door as we all enjoy a dream away from our everyday lives. Parker epitomizes that dream for all lucky enough to see her, and an opportunity for 4 hands with her and any of the other Vixens is any man's fantasy dream. Enjoy the dreams with Parker and the Vixens and ignore the crypto / stealth providers trash-talking others.

Lucky697
07-08-22, 23:08
Parker has the ability to kindle the fire in your loins and provide an intimate experience beyond GFE. She is caring and passionate while getting to know you. I've been fortunate to experience 6 hands with Parker, but prefer the one-on-one experience which is a fantasy with passion and pleasure. She has created an environment in St. Louis through the Vixens that is special.

T Man1847
07-09-22, 15:44
On the 4th of July I got introduced to a little firecracker named Destiny.

WOW.

Not going to repeat everything that's been said about how much fun and special she is. Just confirming it's all true.

TheBoy8292
07-10-22, 02:45
Parker has the ability to kindle the fire in your loins and provide an intimate experience beyond GFE. She is caring and passionate while getting to know you. I've been fortunate to experience 6 hands with Parker, but prefer the one-on-one experience which is a fantasy with passion and pleasure. She has created an environment in St. Louis through the Vixens that is special.What was the damage?

Slimpicker
07-10-22, 09:43
Anyone with a Bella experience?

The only Vixens that are my "type" from just photos are Bella and Renee.

Sorry but others just don't do it for me.

I'm lifetime P411, so setup isn't a problem, I just want to choose with some background info. Thanks.

Maddog72
07-10-22, 14:37
Recently saw Renee she is good looking nice tits and a fat ass, service is good one thing that turned me off is huge bush she has I love a landing strip but not a natural sloppy Bush! Parker should teach her to Trim a bit, her location is good but. Her sheets were dirty as heck and so was the pillow I know I'm being petty but I want to spend my money on girls that take care of themselves and their place is that to much to Ask?

HolyStone1975
07-10-22, 18:55
Recently saw Renee she is good looking nice tits and a fat ass, service is good one thing that turned me off is huge bush she has I love a landing strip but not a natural sloppy Bush! Parker should teach her to Trim a bit, her location is good but. Her sheets were dirty as heck and so was the pillow I know I'm being petty but I want to spend my money on girls that take care of themselves and their place is that to much to Ask?I am curious why you always have something negative to say about EVERY provider who shows up in STL but curiously never a bad thing to say about Eden?

hmm....

Maddog72
07-11-22, 09:34
I am curious why you always have something negative to say about EVERY provider who shows up in STL but curiously never a bad thing to say about Eden?

hmm....I say the negative to help everyone period EOS if you didn't notice I said I liked her RECAP JR!! Can I be nicer with my negative stuff sure, can I keep it too myself sure but the reason for this for forum is for good and bad stuff, I used to see Eden back when she claimed to be 36 was old, For me she is actually 1 year older than me so she's actually 51 reason I stopped seeing her is her service changed all time, when she's dating or married no BBBJ when she's not back to it never knew what I was getting I personally do not like older providers that's not for me, so if you do not like the fact that I complain about people don't listen last time I checked Gas was $5 a gallon and groceries are expensive so if wanting these girls to be on point for my hard earned money is too much to ask guess I'm crazy not trying to offend anyone but I for one want to hear every negative thing there is so I don't waste my money.

ManONMoon
07-11-22, 10:46
Anyone with a Bella experience?

The only Vixens that are my "type" from just photos are Bella and Renee.

Sorry but others just don't do it for me.
I'm lifetime P411, so setup isn't a problem, I just want to choose with some background info. Thanks.There's a reason you don't hear about them or see lots of reviews. They aren't popular and in my past experience trying to book with Renee are the least reliable. They clearly are not the prettiest of the bunch either. Very plain looking girls in my opinion. I prefer, beauty with service. Girls like Destiny, Parker, Vayda are absolutely their most beautiful Vixens hands down. Clearly why they are the most popular. If you are going to say they are the only ones you're interested in then it's only fair to point out why everyone else is interested in the others.

DerekStL
07-11-22, 12:15
There's a reason you don't hear about them or see lots of reviews. They aren't popular and in my past experience trying to book with Renee are the least reliable. They clearly are not the prettiest of the bunch either. Very plain looking girls in my opinion. I prefer, beauty with service. Girls like Destiny, Parker, Vayda are absolutely their most beautiful Vixens hands down. Clearly why they are the most popular. If you are going to say they are the only ones you're interested in then it's only fair to point out why everyone else is interested in the others.Bella is a stone cold freak and actually is a really fun provider to see.

Reason she isn't out as much is she told me she works another job by day and only does this kinda of work here and there so she ends up not being as consistent as the other girls in the biz.

LeaveIt
07-11-22, 14:47
I say the negative to help everyone period EOS if you didn't notice I said I liked her RECAP JR!! Can I be nicer with my negative stuff sure, can I keep it too myself sure but the reason for this for forum is for good and bad stuff, I used to see Eden back when she claimed to be 36 was old, For me she is actually 1 year older than me so she's actually 51 reason I stopped seeing her is her service changed all time, when she's dating or married no BBBJ when she's not back to it never knew what I was getting I personally do not like older providers that's not for me, so if you do not like the fact that I complain about people don't listen last time I checked Gas was $5 a gallon and groceries are expensive so if wanting these girls to be on point for my hard earned money is too much to ask guess I'm crazy not trying to offend anyone but I for one want to hear every negative thing there is so I don't waste my money.I disagree I'd see her more if I could scheduling is hard with her she is booked every hour she is open might be older but true professional with great body in my opinion.

RegisJ1
07-11-22, 15:59
Bella is a stone cold freak and actually is a really fun provider to see.

Reason she isn't out as much is she told me she works another job by day and only does this kinda of work here and there so she ends up not being as consistent as the other girls in the biz.I second this. Bella is totally sexy, but not available as much as some of the other girls (like, say, Destiny who seems to be always available and advertises on a few other sites.).

As for the assertion that Parker, Destiny and Vayda are the three prettiest of the group, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one (except for Parker, who is totally gorgeous.).

Honestly, they're all very attractive. I don't expect anyone's rankings to align with my own. Some people don't like Sasha's tattoos. Some people don't like Destiny's braces.

ManONMoon
07-11-22, 16:34
I second this. Bella is totally sexy, but not available as much as some of the other girls (like, say, Destiny who seems to be always available and advertises on a few other sites.).

As for the assertion that Parker, Destiny and Vayda are the three prettiest of the group, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one (except for Parker, who is totally gorgeous.).

Honestly, they're all very attractive. I don't expect anyone's rankings to align with my own. Some people don't like Sasha's tattoos. Some people don't like Destiny's braces.I was speaking from personal experience and clearly from an obviously popular standpoint. Parker is gorgeous but doesn't see new clients, Destiny is also absolutely gorgeous and personally the braces seem to be something that draws me and many others. There's clearly a reason these two girls in particular ALWAYS get talked about. Just read down this thread and many other places. We can agree to disagree and I guess both be right.

Slimpicker
07-12-22, 22:52
Bella is a stone cold freak and actually is a really fun provider to see.

Reason she isn't out as much is she told me she works another job by day and only does this kinda of work here and there so she ends up not being as consistent as the other girls in the biz.

I second this. Bella is totally sexy, but not available as much as some of the other girls (like, say, Destiny who seems to be always available and advertises on a few other sites.).

Honestly, they're all very attractive. I don't expect anyone's rankings to align with my own. Some people don't like Sasha's tattoos. Some people don't like Destiny's braces.Thanks guys, that's all I needed to know.

JonSnow314
07-14-22, 17:49
Finally took the plunge and saw destiny this morning. 11/10 set up was quick and super easy. She answered the door in some very sexy lingerie and gave me a hug and a nice kiss. And then it was off to the bedroom. I was very nervous but she made things very comfortable. And she really gets into it. Her body is amazing if you've been on the fence at all about seeing her just do it and thank yourself later.

RockBottom47
07-15-22, 10:20
Saw Ivy for the first time. Will not repeat—apartment reeked of weed—I don't mind a bit—but come on—left with my clothes smelling strongly. She was obviously high as a kite. Didn't click—left after 25 minutes. My first negative experience with this group as Parker, Ziana, Vayda, and Renee are top notch providers as well as great individuals.

Badboy2
07-16-22, 05:06
I had a memorable experience with Parker. This lady is beautiful and provides a one of a kind girlfriend experience like no other. She is passionate and definitely unforgettable. If you get a chance to spend some one on one time with her, you won't leave disappointed. Just one thing, make sure you treat her right, because she certainly will treat you right. A repeat visit is happening every chance I get.

ManONMoon
07-17-22, 14:47
I had a memorable experience with Parker. This lady is beautiful and provides a one of a kind girlfriend experience like no other. She is passionate and definitely unforgettable. If you get a chance to spend some one on one time with her, you won't leave disappointed. Just one thing, make sure you treat her right, because she certainly will treat you right. A repeat visit is happening every chance I get.I assume since there's a review up that means she's taking new clients? If not this doesn't help.

ShiverMeToday
07-18-22, 06:19
I assume since there's a review up that means she's taking new clients? If not this doesn't help.You never know, she might be. I found Parker on P411 about a year ago and she told me she only had the Ad up for two days! So if you have P411, I would suggest hitting the search button everyday, who knows, you might get lucky like me.

-Peace.

Shivers.

Slimpicker
07-18-22, 20:43
You never know, she might be. I found Parker on P411 about a year ago and she told me she only had the Ad up for two days! So if you have P411, I would suggest hitting the search button everyday, who knows, you might get lucky like me.

-Peace.

Shivers.An AD? Does she have a P411 account or not? Or does she travel and you mean "get lucky" when she's 'visiting'?

Jannisary
07-19-22, 01:00
An AD? Does she have a P411 account or not? Or does she travel and you mean "get lucky" when she's 'visiting'?He means that Parker HAD an ad visible on P411 for just a few days last year. My guess is that she is still a member of P411 but just has her advertisement down. Then if she decides she needs some new clients she can have P411 reactivate her ad so that is visible again.

Engr1994
07-19-22, 02:26
An AD? Does she have a P411 account or not? Or does she travel and you mean "get lucky" when she's 'visiting'?Parker's p411 profile is currently inactive.

Alerius
07-19-22, 15:00
Just got back from spending an hour with the beautiful Sasha Vixen. As others have mentioned, the pictures on P411 and the Vixens website are accurate. Lots of tattoos and several piercings, which I don't always like, but found extremely sexy on her. Communication with her was quick and responsive. I never waited longer than 5 minutes for a response, which I really appreciate. I arrived at her incall, and she sent me the apartment number right away. She opened the door wearing a cute black lacy bra / panty combo and gave me a hug. She put me at ease quickly and we got down to business. Started with a fantastic BBBJ which I had to stop a couple times lest I bust too early. Next, some DATY and then CG. She was so tight, I couldn't keep from busting in the bag in nearly record time. Some cuddling and chatting (which didn't feel forced at all and I enjoyed) and then it was time for round two. It's usually a coin flip if I can make 2 rounds in an hour, but with Sasha the issue was never in doubt. BBBJ, covered doggy, mish, and another finish.

One thing I will note is that because of another reviewer's comments, she wore makeup to cover her face tattoo. I told her I wish she didn't feel like she had to do that and the next time I see her, I'll ask her not to do that. Not mad at that other reviewer. It's always a personal preference thing. Just a note for some of you other mongers.

ShiverMeToday
07-20-22, 06:06
Parker's p411 profile is currently inactive.Yes, you are correct; her P411 account is inactive. But when she is ready to take on new clients she will activate it for a few day. She doesn't advertise or post that she is opening up her books so you just have to be vigilant in checking the site and hope you get lucky.

-Shivers.

Ritewing
07-22-22, 15:34
Just saw on Parker's snapchat that she will be welcoming her sister Chloe to the industry for 4 hand visits starting on Wednesday the 27th. Wow! What an exciting development this is. We all know what a fantastic and truly GFE experience Parker is. Just the thought of her sister joining in seems like a dream come true.

I also posted this in the escort section for those who aren't aware of this Vixen blog. Especially relevant to newer members.

The booking line is. 314 492 7707.

I've seen Parker many times. Can't wait to visit these two together.

He777
07-25-22, 19:17
Just saw on Parker's snapchat that she will be welcoming her sister Chloe to the industry for 4 hand visits starting on Wednesday the 27th. Wow! What an exciting development this is. We all know what a fantastic and truly GFE experience Parker is. Just the thought of her sister joining in seems like a dream come true.

I also posted this in the escort section for those who aren't aware of this Vixen blog. Especially relevant to newer members.

I've seen Parker many times. Can't wait to visit these two together.Does parker allow msog? An hour with those 2 would be hard to last LOL.

ManONMoon
07-26-22, 15:40
Does parker allow msog? An hour with those 2 would be hard to last LOL.I've done MSOG with Destiny and parker. It was insane so I know she offers it. It was an additional 100 if I remember correctly. I'm saving my change for when they do one again.

Badboy2
07-27-22, 17:40

I've seen Parker many times. Can't wait to visit these two together.Absolutely mind blowing good time. It's a 4 hand treat that you should not miss out on when this duo is available. Chloe did not disappoint and added to wonderful experience with that is always exceptional with Parker. This is a dynamic duo!

Member #6141
07-27-22, 18:50
Thanks guys, that's all I needed to know.I dreamt of her today. I have to say that it wasn't all I thought it was going to be. During my dream I basically got a mechanical and very rushed. Not much convo maybe one sentence and I got rushed out the door in 15. Maybe it was just YMMV. Hope to dream of something better all the others I've dreamt of are world class.

Maddog72
07-27-22, 22:15
I dreamt of her today. I have to say that it wasn't all I thought it was going to be. During my dream I basically got a mechanical and very rushed. Not much convo maybe one sentence and I got rushed out the door in 15. Maybe it was just YMMV. Hope to dream of something better all the others I've dreamt of are world class.Seen her twice very mechanical no BJ basically lays there and let's you do whatever you want but isn't in to it, she doesn't put forth much effort in appearance either the website photos are very good not so much in person.

ManONMoon
07-28-22, 11:27
Seen her twice very mechanical no BJ basically lays there and let's you do whatever you want but isn't in to it, she doesn't put forth much effort in appearance either the website photos are very good not so much in person.I usually don't like to post negative reviews but instead like to recommend the girls I know to be the gold standard and can't be beat, like Parker or Destiny two girls who constantly get amazing reviews. When I saw her you could tell she wasn't into it, she had a "get it over with" attitude and didn't seem to care. She also is very average looking, compared to the tops like Destiny, Parker. Or Vayda. CShe gave the worst BJ and my experience with her was worse than the one I had with Ziana. I expected more because she was a vixen like my other favorites but will not repeat. Stick to what I know is good!

Coffee636
07-30-22, 18:28
Saw Destiny for the first time today based on the great reviews she had. Super sweet bubbly personality and just an all around fun time. Great conversation and she definitely enjoys what she does. Started with great BBJ, then some heavy fingering action, and that kitty was a stunner. Then on to the main event, she was great in that aspect and I had to do msog. All in all an amazing time, highly recommend.

Apache77
08-02-22, 13:43
Absolutely mind blowing good time. It's a 4 hand treat that you should not miss out on when this duo is available. Chloe did not disappoint and added to wonderful experience with that is always exceptional with Parker. This is a dynamic duo!I have also seen these two ladies and had a wonderful time. I'm posting this to let you know that they will be available on Monday, August 8th. They probably won't be seeing people all that often so if next Monday works for you I would check them out. They can be reached through the Vixens website (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) or with Parker's booking number which is 314xxxx707. If all of those digits don't appear just PM me.

Badboy2
08-02-22, 16:43
Absolutely mind blowing good time. It's a 4 hand treat that you should not miss out on when this duo is available. Chloe did not disappoint and added to wonderful experience with that is always exceptional with Parker. This is a dynamic duo!The dynamic duo is providing another session! I'm sure booking slots are going fast.

BBubba
08-03-22, 17:22
I recently had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful lady Vayda. She has great massage skills, a warm friendly personality, and sexy as hell. I used to see her a couple of years ago, before I took a break, and I must say, she's only gotten better. I mentioned earlier that she's beautiful but I should add that I believe she's one of prettier providers in STL. Oh, and if you're into 4 hands, you could try a double with Parker, Sasha, or any of the Vixens for a real treat.

You can check her out on the website.

stlouisvixens.com

Maddog72
08-03-22, 19:39
Saw Melanie, got the job done but she's short and Fat lots of baby damage with the worst huge saggy tits, not my cup of tea should've stayed to what I knew love Parker, Sasha, Erin from the other group etc. Donated 300 to mess with a.

Round troll steer clear sorry you all know I'm harsh at times but it's warranted money is hard earned now a days.

ManONMoon
08-04-22, 14:35
Saw Melanie, got the job done but she's short and Fat lots of baby damage with the worst huge saggy tits, not my cup of tea should've stayed to what I knew love Parker, Sasha, Erin from the other group etc. Donated 300 to mess with a.

Round troll steer clear sorry you all know I'm harsh at times but it's warranted money is hard earned now a days.Isn't she's just a visitor? I heard something similar. She is def not a vixen standard at all and won't be seeing her. I wish they would add more than just white women. Destiny is the only girl who offer something completely different, I'm ours just stay home if I couldn't get variety. I would like to see more than everything we are use to.

SweetnNaughty1
08-04-22, 22:09
Just got back from spending an hour with the beautiful Sasha Vixen. As others have mentioned, the pictures on P411 and the Vixens website are accurate. Lots of tattoos and several piercings, which I don't always like, but found extremely sexy on her. Communication with her was quick and responsive. I never waited longer than 5 minutes for a response, which I really appreciate. I arrived at her incall, and she sent me the apartment number right away. She opened the door wearing a cute black lacy bra / panty combo and gave me a hug. She put me at ease quickly and we got down to business. Started with a fantastic BBBJ which I had to stop a couple times lest I bust too early. Next, some DATY and then CG. She was so tight, I couldn't keep from busting in the bag in nearly record time. Some cuddling and chatting (which didn't feel forced at all and I enjoyed) and then it was time for round two. It's usually a coin flip if I can make 2 rounds in an hour, but with Sasha the issue was never in doubt. BBBJ, covered doggy, mish, and another finish.

One thing I will note is that because of another reviewer's comments, she wore makeup to cover her face tattoo. I told her I wish she didn't feel like she had to do that and the next time I see her, I'll ask her not to do that. Not mad at that other reviewer. It's always a personal preference thing. Just a note for some of you other mongers.I've been having trouble reaching Sasha. Phone says it's no longer in service. Anyone else having issues? We had some scheduling mix up last weekend. She cancelled Saturday. I rescheduled Sunday then had to cancel. I hope She didn't block me. She's incredible and definitely my all-time favorite. Hopefully she will reach out to me again. She's sexy AF and cool and talented. Totally worth a visit.

RHornyBoy
08-05-22, 09:21
I've been having trouble reaching Sasha. Phone says it's no longer in service. Anyone else having issues? We had some scheduling mix up last weekend. She cancelled Saturday. I rescheduled Sunday then had to cancel. I hope She didn't block me. She's incredible and definitely my all-time favorite. Hopefully she will reach out to me again. She's sexy AF and cool and talented. Totally worth a visit.Sounds like you are blocked that is what the message means, you might want to find another ATF.

ManONMoon
08-05-22, 13:47
Sounds like you are blocked that is what the message means, you might want to find another ATF.You are blocked it sounds like. Painful reminder to have more than one egg in the basket.

SweetnNaughty1
08-05-22, 17:41
You are blocked it sounds like. Painful reminder to have more than one egg in the basket.You guys are correct. I've had an unbelievable amount of drama in my life that caused me to be unreliable in recent past 2 months. It's my fault, and not my fault. Definitely not Sasha's fault. Seems we hit a certain age and we have to take care of our kids and our parents. Anyway.

I give Sasha 5 stars out of 5 as a provider. Don't miss out. She's unbelievable. Go see her guys.

Member #6092
08-09-22, 10:04
Isn't she's just a visitor? I heard something similar. She is def not a vixen standard at all and won't be seeing her. I wish they would add more than just white women. Destiny is the only girl who offer something completely different, I'm ours just stay home if I couldn't get variety. I would like to see more than everything we are use to.Haha, she's actually not white.

LadyVixenBoss
08-09-22, 17:51
You guys are correct. I've had an unbelievable amount of drama in my life that caused me to be unreliable in recent past 2 months. It's my fault, and not my fault. Definitely not Sasha's fault. Seems we hit a certain age and we have to take care of our kids and our parents. Anyway.

I give Sasha 5 stars out of 5 as a provider. Don't miss out. She's unbelievable. Go see her guys.I'm glad you and her were able to work that out.

ScottFester
08-09-22, 18:06
I have limited funds but I'm looking at Renee or Sasha for a 30 min session. I prefer dt along with CIM. Swallow strongly preferred. I usually see the famous Reanne but I'm having a hard time reaching her. So between Renee and Sasha, who do you recommend? Oh, I can't spend more than $200-$220 for a session. Thank you.

Lucky697
08-09-22, 18:17
I have limited funds but I'm looking at Renee or Sasha for a 30 min session. I prefer dt along with CIM. Swallow strongly preferred. I usually see the famous Reanne but I'm having a hard time reaching her. So between Renee and Sasha, who do you recommend? Oh, I can't spend more than $200-$220 for a session. Thank you.My recommendation would be Sasha in a heartbeat, she'll meet all of your requests and have you coming back for more! You cannot go wrong with Sasha!

SweetnNaughty1
08-10-22, 19:37
I'm glad you and her were able to work that out.Planning on seeing her beautiful face on Friday.

SweetnNaughty1
08-13-22, 14:45
I'm glad you and her were able to work that out.So Sasha yesterday. She didn't disappoint.

One on the best sloppy DT BBBJ sessions ever, ever does saliva bubbles. Amazing.

DrD.

ManONMoon
08-21-22, 08:54
Between Parker and Destiny I hear this man is pretty much harassing and terrorizing these girls mainly Parker and for a while now. I was told by Destiny that he has been stalking, harassing leaving bad reviews under a multitude of different usernames and pretty much been trying to ruin them. These two girls in particular are the best that Stl has! I'm worried that this lunatic will have us miss out on a really good thing. These girls are so sweet and kind there's no reason this should even happen to them. I hope this is the last I hear this insane man's name. Many forget. This is a HOBBY for most of us, don't take away our fun.

Engr1994
08-21-22, 10:23
Between Parker and Destiny I hear this man is pretty much harassing and terrorizing these girls mainly Parker and for a while now. I was told by Destiny that he has been stalking, harassing leaving bad reviews under a multitude of different usernames and pretty much been trying to ruin them. These two girls in particular are the best that Stl has! I'm worried that this lunatic will have us miss out on a really good thing. These girls are so sweet and kind there's no reason this should even happen to them. I hope this is the last I hear this insane man's name. Many forget. This is a HOBBY for most of us, don't take away our fun.This is their profession, don't take away their livelihood. This thought should be the most important thing to not to forget.

LadyVixenBoss
08-22-22, 11:47
Between Parker and Destiny I hear this man is pretty much harassing and terrorizing these girls mainly Parker and for a while now. I was told by Destiny that he has been stalking, harassing leaving bad reviews under a multitude of different usernames and pretty much been trying to ruin them. These two girls in particular are the best that Stl has! I'm worried that this lunatic will have us miss out on a really good thing. These girls are so sweet and kind there's no reason this should even happen to them. I hope this is the last I hear this insane man's name. Many forget. This is a HOBBY for most of us, don't take away our fun.Thanks babe, I appreciate you for putting this out there.

This has gone on far too long and finally a foot had to get put down.

DerekStL
08-22-22, 13:14
Between Parker and Destiny I hear this man is pretty much harassing and terrorizing these girls mainly Parker and for a while now. I was told by Destiny that he has been stalking, harassing leaving bad reviews under a multitude of different usernames and pretty much been trying to ruin them. These two girls in particular are the best that Stl has! I'm worried that this lunatic will have us miss out on a really good thing. These girls are so sweet and kind there's no reason this should even happen to them. I hope this is the last I hear this insane man's name. Many forget. This is a HOBBY for most of us, don't take away our fun.Had a session with Parker last week and I felt horrible because she was distraught over that guy harassing her. Absolutely unreal and I can't believe the BS he has put her thru for what sounds like some time now.

Jack Stl2022
08-23-22, 12:12
Can someone send me their Snapchat handle? PM me if it won't show in a response.

ShiverMeToday
08-23-22, 18:07
It looks like they have a new Vixen named Vee. It was on their Snapchat. She's making a debut tomorrow with Parker!

Ritewing
08-23-22, 18:41
It looks like they have a new Vixen named Vee. It was on their Snapchat. She's making a debut tomorrow with Parker!Glad to see that Shiver and others saw the Vixen snap about Vee. Vee is a gorgeous and very sexy looking lady who will be working with Parker tomorrow, Aug 24. This is the way Parker likes to introduce someone new to the hobby. What better way than to get trained by one of the very best in Stl. Scheduling could fill up quickly.

I'm not able to book tomorrow but I certainly will the next time she becomes available. A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing a double with Parker and her sister. OMG. Chloe was just as sensual as Parker with great kissing and GFE.

4 hands or doubles get expensive but one advantage is that if the chemistry is good, and you get along well, the potential is there to see Parker solo.

Vixen website. stlouisvixens.com.

Booking line. 314 492 7707.

Alerius
08-24-22, 08:46
Glad to see that Shiver and others saw the Vixen snap about Vee. Vee is a gorgeous and very sexy looking lady who will be working with Parker tomorrow, Aug 24. This is the way Parker likes to introduce someone new to the hobby. What better way than to get trained by one of the very best in Stl. Scheduling could fill up quickly.

I'm not able to book tomorrow but I certainly will the next time she becomes available. A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing a double with Parker and her sister. OMG. Chloe was just as sensual as Parker with great kissing and GFE.

4 hands or doubles get expensive but one advantage is that if the chemistry is good, and you get along well, the potential is there to see Parker solo.

Vixen website. stlouisvixens.com.

Booking line. 314 492 7707.This is fantastic news! I've been a fan of Vee's for several years. First as a dancer and then online through her Twitter, Insta, and OF accounts. I can't make today work, but will definitely be watching for more from her and will book at my first opportunity! VixenBossLady, if you can provide more info on her future availability, I'd appreciate a PM with anything you can share.

ShiverMe
08-27-22, 12:36
This is fantastic news! I've been a fan of Vee's for several years. First as a dancer and then online through her Twitter, Insta, and OF accounts. I can't make today work, but will definitely be watching for more from her and will book at my first opportunity! VixenBossLady, if you can provide more info on her future availability, I'd appreciate a PM with anything you can share.She is up on the site now!

Ritewing
08-29-22, 09:11
I just saw that Parker's sister Chloe will be in town and working doubles today. I've seen Parker many times before and of course she's lots of fun. Hope they have time time open because Chloe looks like a doll and I'd love see them.
314 492 7707

ManONMoon
08-29-22, 09:42
I just saw that Parker's sister Chloe will be in town and working doubles today. I've seen Parker many times before and of course she's lots of fun. Hope they have time time open because Chloe looks like a doll and I'd love see them.
314 492 7707This is like the 3rd-4th time for her to do 4 hands with her sister, does she do other 4 hands? Haven't seen her with anyone else for a while. I saw she was with vee but wasn't interested in her as she's much bigger than any of the pictures they post and have heard she isn't a great GFE. I'm not into the sisters sleeping with each other thing so would not be into that. Can you request specific girls?

Ritewing
08-29-22, 10:10
This is like the 3rd-4th time for her to do 4 hands with her sister, does she do other 4 hands? Haven't seen her with anyone else for a while. I saw she was with vee but wasn't interested in her as she's much bigger than any of the pictures they post and have heard she isn't a great GFE. I'm not into the sisters sleeping with each other thing so would not be into that. Can you request specific girls?Parker and Sasha are a duo you don't want to miss. They were true girlfriends a while ago, and are a blast when together. Sasha's not here often, but if you see that she's here, go visit her. She also works solo and is awesome!!

Parker and Vayda are another great double.

ManONMoon
08-29-22, 10:50
Parker and Sasha are a duo you don't want to miss. They were true girlfriends a while ago, and are a blast when together. Sasha's not here often, but if you see that she's here, go visit her. She also works solo and is awesome!!

Parker and Vayda are another great double.I've had doubles with Parker and Destiny, Destiny and Vayda and have seen almost all of them solo, I just meant, I didn't know we could specifically ask for a session because I would love to see Parker and Destiny again.

ShiverMe
08-29-22, 11:26
The Vixens have just added an announcement sign-up page!

https://www.stlouisvixens.com/announcement-signup/

And I just saw on Parker's snap that her sister is in town today!

ShiverMe
08-29-22, 13:18
Looks like the Vixens will be making announcements soon.

https://www.stlouisvixens.com/announcement-signup/

BBubba
08-29-22, 16:36
I just got to see Parker and her sister Chloe. I have seen Parker often, and as many of you already know, she's a fantastic GF experience. Well Chloe has learned from one of the best. She's fun to be with, a good kisser, and with great BJ skills. The two of them really get the job done.

BBubba
08-30-22, 13:40
Well I just saw Parker and her sister Chloe yesterday and had a wonderful time, but that took care of by play budget for a while.

I just noticed that Sasha and Ziana will be working together tomorrow. That should be quite the duo knowing them both. I've been with Sasha and Parker together before and many of you already know how awesome that can be. Will be interested to hear about Ziana and Sasha.

DerekStL
08-30-22, 15:14
Saw Parker earlier this morning and apparently her phone is down and she's working on getting a new one as well as back online.

If anyone has an appointment with her setup for this week can you send her a PM on the LadyBossVixen account and she will get with you ASAP.

BlahBl
08-31-22, 12:20
Had a session with Parker last week and I felt horrible because she was distraught over that guy harassing her. Absolutely unreal and I can't believe the BS he has put her thru for what sounds like some time now.FYI I've never seen Parker. But this stuff has made it just that harder for new clients like me to see her. I exchanged messages and because I'm new there are challenges. And those challenges I was told are due to recent issues of harassment and other things I can't share here. It makes people like Parker wary of taking on new clientele. I'm easy. I'm nice. I'd never do anything bad, but she doesn't know this. It's a shame. I don't have details and don't need them but I can attest firsthand it's put these people on edge. Rightfully so, I guess. I guess I'm asking for people not to ruin it for the rest of us.

Badboy2
08-31-22, 17:59
FYI I've never seen Parker. But this stuff has made it just that harder for new clients like me to see her. I exchanged messages and because I'm new there are challenges. And those challenges I was told are due to recent issues of harassment and other things I can't share here. It makes people like Parker wary of taking on new clientele. I'm easy. I'm nice. I'd never do anything bad, but she doesn't know this. It's a shame. I don't have details and don't need them but I can attest firsthand it's put these people on edge. Rightfully so, I guess. I guess I'm asking for people not to ruin it for the rest of us.She's one of the best there is when it comes to GFE. One bad apple can mess things up, I hope it has stopped for good.

ManONMoon
09-01-22, 09:35
I thought this was a group thing. The original complaint was that we were shills for our favorites, so they made this, A place to come to watch out for new girls and leave honest reviews. Alls it's turned out to be is promoting for Parker or pushing her 4 hands Honestly if I see one more person say they want to see her but can't I may lose it!! The girl has been in for almost a DECADE! If you haven't seen her by now you most likely never will. There are many other fantastic GFEs in the group. Just go back and actually read the reviews! I don't think they started the group to constantly talk about her or her ex gf. They introduced a new vixen and I've been waiting on reviews of her as I had nothing good to say but have only seen stuff about parker. Can we get back to business? If she isn't available this is a whole group of girls who are. That just makes sense to me.

RuberAvis
09-01-22, 12:48
To play devils advocate, I created this forum to discuss any girls in the vixens group. Not only new girls.

I thought this was a group thing. The original complaint was that we were shills for our favorites, so they made this, A place to come to watch out for new girls and leave honest reviews. Alls it's turned out to be is promoting for Parker or pushing her 4 hands Honestly if I see one more person say they want to see her but can't I may lose it!! The girl has been in for almost a DECADE! If you haven't seen her by now you most likely never will. There are many other fantastic GFEs in the group. Just go back and actually read the reviews! I don't think they started the group to constantly talk about her or her ex gf. They introduced a new vixen and I've been waiting on reviews of her as I had nothing good to say but have only seen stuff about parker. Can we get back to business? If she isn't available this is a whole group of girls who are. That just makes sense to me.

DerekStL
09-06-22, 13:01
I thought this was a group thing. The original complaint was that we were shills for our favorites, so they made this, A place to come to watch out for new girls and leave honest reviews. Alls it's turned out to be is promoting for Parker or pushing her 4 hands Honestly if I see one more person say they want to see her but can't I may lose it!! The girl has been in for almost a DECADE! If you haven't seen her by now you most likely never will. There are many other fantastic GFEs in the group. Just go back and actually read the reviews! I don't think they started the group to constantly talk about her or her ex gf. They introduced a new vixen and I've been waiting on reviews of her as I had nothing good to say but have only seen stuff about parker. Can we get back to business? If she isn't available this is a whole group of girls who are. That just makes sense to me.Looking back on your history of posts you seem to only see a couple girls here and there anyways so maybe TOFTT and make a new review once in a while?

Not every negative thought has to be it's own post but I guess you do your own thing good sir.

ManONMoon
09-06-22, 23:40
Looking back on your history of posts you seem to only see a couple girls here and there anyways so maybe TOFTT and make a new review once in a while?

Not every negative thought has to be it's own post but I guess you do your own thing good sir.I've left reviews for at least 4 of the girls I believe including the newest one Vee. No need to get on me about it was just stating what I'd like to see happen and how this forum could be useful.

RuberAvis
09-07-22, 07:57
I've left reviews for at least 4 of the girls I believe including the newest one Vee. No need to get on me about it was just stating what I'd like to see happen and how this forum could be useful.I appreciate the desire for this forum to be useful, but this is a forum to discuss all the vixens, including Parker. She started this group and is an amazing provider. It's bad enough that she can't be discussed in the main forum, but she can at least be here.

ShiverMe
09-07-22, 10:15
I just saw on Parker's Snap and it Looks like they have a new Vixen. Luna Vixen, and she is apparently Pregnant! If that's your Kink. They got one for you!

DerekStL
09-07-22, 12:59
I've left reviews for at least 4 of the girls I believe including the newest one Vee. No need to get on me about it was just stating what I'd like to see happen and how this forum could be useful.Not trying to "get on you" about anything just pointing out that you seem to shill for Destiny pretty often and even in those other reviews. Don't get me wrong she's an awesome provider but I just feel whenever people are constantly making a comparison it kinda takes away from the girl that is the focus of the review. End of the day if that's your thing cool but just calling it out as a I see it.

I appreciate the desire for this forum to be useful, but this is a forum to discuss all the vixens, including Parker. She started this group and is an amazing provider. It's bad enough that she can't be discussed in the main forum, but she can at least be here.Agreed but here we are and it's all good.

BlahBl
09-07-22, 14:30
I appreciate the desire for this forum to be useful, but this is a forum to discuss all the vixens, including Parker. She started this group and is an amazing provider. It's bad enough that she can't be discussed in the main forum, but she can at least be here.Can someone please post a ranger or ballpark estimate on a one hour 4 hands. Does it drastically vary depending on the partner. (Parker plus another) I appreciate your time and thank you. I cannot even fathom the dream of such a session.

Badboy2
09-07-22, 17:28
I just saw on Parker's Snap and it Looks like they have a new Vixen. Luna Vixen, and she is apparently Pregnant! If that's your Kink. They got one for you!Looking forward to checking her out she looks very pretty and preggo pussy is soooo good. However, time with Parker is the best, but I have to make time to see some of the other vixens.

BBubba
09-07-22, 18:03
Just got to see the latest and newest Vixen, Luna. Her picture is on the Parker snapchat today and as soon as you see her, you'll recognize her as the former Sidney. I've seen her many times in the past and have always had a great time.

The new part though, other than moving over to the Vixens, is that Luna is 2 or 3 months pregnant. This is a huge turn on for me, and I suspect for many others out there. She looks fantastic!! Still has that incredibly cute butt, the breasts are starting to fill out a bit, and her tummy is just starting to show. I think pregnant women are sexy as hell, and I hope to see her as often as I can.

Her service is top notch. Loves toy play, DATY, and gives an awesome BBBJ. Full service is not available though, but I was able to have a great BJ finish, which doesn't always happen for this old guy.

If being with a beautiful, sexy, pregnant lady is one of your fantasies, then don't miss this opportunity to see Luna.

stlouisvixens.com

ManONMoon
09-07-22, 20:00
Can someone please post a ranger or ballpark estimate on a one hour 4 hands. Does it drastically vary depending on the partner. (Parker plus another) I appreciate your time and thank you. I cannot even fathom the dream of such a session.You are right they are quite spectacular! Getting the right duo will make all the difference. They double what the vixen donation is. I will PM you.

BBubba
09-08-22, 08:55
Just got to see the latest and newest Vixen, Luna. Her picture is on the Parker snapchat today and as soon as you see her, you'll recognize her as the former Sidney. I've seen her many times in the past and have always had a great time.

The new part though, other than moving over to the Vixens, is that Luna is 2 or 3 months pregnant. This is a huge turn on for me, and I suspect for many others out there. She looks fantastic!! Still has that incredibly cute butt, the breasts are starting to fill out a bit, and her tummy is just starting to show. I think pregnant women are sexy as hell, and I hope to see her as often as I can.

Her service is top notch. Loves toy play, DATY, and gives an awesome BBBJ. Full service is not available though, but I was able to have a great BJ finish, which doesn't always happen for this old guy.

If being with a beautiful, sexy, pregnant lady is one of your fantasies, then don't miss this opportunity to see Luna.

stlouisvixens.comI forgot to mention. Luna has a location in the city for her incalls now. Not the same place where she worked out of before. Good location off of one of the main city streets streets with free parking right in front of the building.

I was kind of hoping she might use the same location as Parker and some of the Vixens, but she apparently has a good deal with this apartment. It's safe and very convenient for those that prefer the city.

DerekStL
09-08-22, 10:51
Can someone please post a ranger or ballpark estimate on a one hour 4 hands. Does it drastically vary depending on the partner. (Parker plus another) I appreciate your time and thank you. I cannot even fathom the dream of such a session.Any time I've ever set a 4 hands it was basically each girls hourly rate and then I try to bring a little extra for a tip.

Not the cheapest but damn it's worth it.

QueNine
09-08-22, 17:08
Does she still hate cum in her mouth?

Ritewing
09-09-22, 10:05
Does she still hate cum in her mouth?I don't recall that as being an issue.

Little Richard
09-09-22, 12:48
I appreciate the desire for this forum to be useful, but this is a forum to discuss all the vixens, including Parker. She started this group and is an amazing provider. It's bad enough that she can't be discussed in the main forum, but she can at least be here.WTF is that all about? Is that something Parker requested? There is nothing under FAQ that states certain people can not be posted in the escort thread. Are there board rules somewhere that I missed.

ManONMoon
09-10-22, 10:53
WTF is that all about? Is that something Parker requested? There is nothing under FAQ that states certain people can not be posted in the escort thread. Are there board rules somewhere that I missed.I never said I didn't want anyone to mention her now this is going to far. I already had Destiny chew my ass out. I was making a comment to someone who basically said they wished to see her but haven't. Just like everyone else. She's a great provider I was merely making a comment. This is dead.

Little Richard
09-10-22, 13:30
First of all, my post was not even directed at you. I was merely asking a question about RuberAvis comment that nothing could be posted about an escort (Parker) in the escort section.

If you or anybody else knows the reason I'd be glad to know what is. Other than that, I'm not interested in your personal issues or drama.

I never said I didn't want anyone to mention her now this is going to far. I already had Destiny chew my ass out. I was making a comment to someone who basically said they wished to see her but haven't. Just like everyone else. She's a great provider I was merely making a comment. This is dead.

AceChase
09-10-22, 14:07
WTF is that all about? Is that something Parker requested? There is nothing under FAQ that states certain people can not be posted in the escort thread. Are there board rules somewhere that I missed.No, sorry this was partly our doing. We were sick of half the posts in the normal thread being about her. She's an "exclusive" that most of us can't see and it gets annoying seeing a small group of people make up a majority of the posts being posted about a girl the majority of us can't see.

So boom. New thread that has over 100 comments already that all the users can go to to discuss. Seems perfect to me.

Apache77
09-10-22, 14:16
Wanted to give everyone a heads up that these two lovely ladies will be doing four hands on Tuesday. I've seen both of them and have had a great time. Booking can be through the Vixens' site (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/) or probably with Parker's number of 314XXXX707.

HolyStone1975
09-10-22, 19:43
All those girls working for the Vixens and they can't find a few to be available on the weekends? The only one I have really ever seen available on the weekends is Sasha but she hasn't been around for a few weeks according to the Snapchat.

ManONMoon
09-11-22, 12:07
All those girls working for the Vixens and they can't find a few to be available on the weekends? The only one I have really ever seen available on the weekends is Sasha but she hasn't been around for a few weeks according to the Snapchat.I don't see it ever posted on their Snapchat but I believe they have at least 3 Vixens who work weekends. Bella, Destiny and Sasha I know work weekends. I'm sure you can message the mainline on Friday and ask who will be available.

BBubba
09-11-22, 23:17
I saw that Parker's got a fantastic shot on her snapchat of her and Ziana. They're scheduled to work together doing doubles Tuesday. What a great experience that should be. I've seen Parker many times but Ziana only once solo. I'd forgotten how curvy and sexy Ziana is, and oh my, what a cute butt!! Couple that with the usual awesome GFE experience with Parker and you just can't do better than that.

The booking number is 314 xxx 7707. The full number is on Parker's snapchat.

stlouisvixens.com

MongerRus
09-12-22, 09:16
Looking for the best GFE with a vixen with the biggest pair on her. Prefer not man made. A good view from behind would also be great. Who offers both of those?

ManONMoon
09-13-22, 08:55
Looking for the best GFE with a vixen with the biggest pair on her. Prefer not man made. A good view from behind would also be great. Who offers both of those?That's an easy one. That would be Destiny. You can book her through the vixen line which is the easiest so you don't have to look for her ads. TML.

MongerRus
09-15-22, 11:14
I First read reviews on TER which lead me here, so I went and saw Destiny this week and WOW! She has to be the most fun, energetic, flirty, sensual, sexy GFE that I've ever experienced and that's saying a lot. First, she's located in a beautiful safe area, her place was immaculate! She greets you with the biggest most gorgeous smile and a very intimate hug. Noticed she had braces which she told me were coming off next month but they didn't bother me. As soon as she hugged me I knew it was going to be good. She's also very clean and has you wash your hands and empty your bladder (didn't know I needed to till I did) good call. Then into the bedroom for fun and honestly it's kind of a blur it was that amazing. She has a waxed kitty that was SOAKING wet as soon as I touched her. Huge natural amazing tits and an ass that you can't forget. She said she recently lost 20-25 lbs and she looked amazing! Her curves were to die for. I would have to say her head game was nothing like I have seen before as she has NO gag reflex and it took everything in me to not bust 5 minutes in. Everything was on the table too which is also rare. DATY was so good as well and so sweet. I got an hour and she tried to make me last but her downward dog with that ass in the air sealed the deal. Afterwards, she cuddled and we talked it was like I actually knew her. She asked me to write a review if I enjoyed myself but secretly I would wish to keep this all to Myself! 100/10 would recommend and if I could afford it I would see her weekly. Run to this one gents.

DerekStL
09-15-22, 12:36
Just saw Parker on a P411 ad so looks like she might be accepting new clients if you are able to verify with her (I verified without p411 a while back and have since joined it).

Hope that helps some fans who haven't been able to get in with her.

ManONMoon
09-15-22, 16:06
I First read reviews on TER which lead me here, so I went and saw Destiny this week and WOW! She has to be the most fun, energetic, flirty, sensual, sexy GFE that I've ever experienced and that's saying a lot. First, she's located in a beautiful safe area, her place was immaculate! She greets you with the biggest most gorgeous smile and a very intimate hug. Noticed she had braces which she told me were coming off next month but they didn't bother me. As soon as she hugged me I knew it was going to be good. She's also very clean and has you wash your hands and empty your bladder (didn't know I needed to till I did) good call. Then into the bedroom for fun and honestly it's kind of a blur it was that amazing. She has a waxed kitty that was SOAKING wet as soon as I touched her. Huge natural amazing tits and an ass that you can't forget. She said she recently lost 20-25 lbs and she looked amazing! Her curves were to die for. I would have to say her head game was nothing like I have seen before as she has NO gag reflex and it took everything in me to not bust 5 minutes in. Everything was on the table too which is also rare. DATY was so good as well and so sweet. I got an hour and she tried to make me last but her downward dog with that ass in the air sealed the deal. Afterwards, she cuddled and we talked it was like I actually knew her. She asked me to write a review if I enjoyed myself but secretly I would wish to keep this all to Myself! 100/10 would recommend and if I could afford it I would see her weekly. Run to this one gents.Great review! Next time I would suggest trying CIM first before blowing in the bag because she offers MSOG so you don't have to struggle trying not to pop. TML.

OldTimerSs
09-15-22, 18:12
I Was sent here from the main board. I'll be visiting the weekend of the 23rd and hope to see Destiny. I've seen a few of her adds are her prices accurate? She seems to advertise as less than the others, If so this is an added bonus.

BlahBl
09-15-22, 20:51
I Was sent here from the main board. I'll be visiting the weekend of the 23rd and hope to see Destiny. I've seen a few of her adds are her prices accurate? She seems to advertise as less than the others, If so this is an added bonus.I've never seen her. I'd love to someday.

She told me 300 hh, 400 fh. I’ll reiterate I’ve never seen her. But I’ve talked to her and can honestly say she’s wonderful in communications. Have fun.

OldTimerSs
09-16-22, 08:40
I've never seen her. I'd love to someday.

She told me 300 hh, 400 fh. Ill reiterate Ive never seen her. But Ive talked to her and can honestly say shes wonderful in communications. Have fun.She told me 280 HH and 320 FH and with these reviews I'm excited! Thanks for the info.

DerekStL
09-16-22, 09:32
I've never seen her. I'd love to someday.

She told me 300 hh, 400 fh. Ill reiterate Ive never seen her. But Ive talked to her and can honestly say shes wonderful in communications. Have fun.Can confirm these rates and she's an awesome provider! Earlier reports pretty much sum up how my experience went but awesome GFE and there really is nothing like having those amazing titties bouncing in your face.

Hope that helps and happy Friday!

BlahBl
09-16-22, 14:51
She told me 280 HH and 320 FH and with these reviews I'm excited! Thanks for the info.320 FH is an amazing deal. People have paid more than 320 for 30 minutes (with others).

BlahBl
09-17-22, 07:59
I'm going to likely post this in another area within St. Louis as well as here.

I welcome advice here from people familiar with the vixens.

I have a dose friend around 40's that's blind and single. I'm going to surprise him with arranging (and paying for) a 90 minute visit. I think this might be awkward as I'll have to take him, escort him. Before I even call anyone via mobile or text, which vixen has the most understanding and patience to see such a person or allow this situation? There are other logistical concerns (stairs doors, the surprise which he'll love) . I can't believe I'm thinking of this now after all these years. He's single. Great guy. Great shape, just needs something like this with the right understanding gal. I think a 4 Hands might be too much for him but that might be ideal.

From what you guys know, who has the sensitivity for such a situation. If any is even needed. He's just a guy. I'm not texting or calling anyone until I think about this. I'll post this in another area too but I also think a 4 hands might be the experience of his life if the participants are comfortable.

Once in a while I think I have issues. Parents. Etc. Life Etc. Then I think about people with actual real issues. Puts things in perspective. PM me I guess for thoughts. Or post them here. I was thinking maybe 4 hands but that might be too shocking for the guy. Maybe Sasha is best for this. Or destiny. I don't know. Welcome thoughts here.

Badboy2
09-17-22, 09:55
I had the chance to see Luna and she is even more beautiful in person than her photos. She still has a hot spinner body even though she pregnant and a sexy ass. She doesn't provide full service due to her pregnancy, but she makes up for it with her bbj skills. Her place is in a safe area with good parking.

ManONMoon
09-17-22, 11:14

I have a dose friend around 40's that's blind and single. I'm going to surprise him with arranging (and paying for) a 90 minute visit. I think this might be awkward as I'll have to take him, escort him. Before I even call anyone via mobile or text, which vixen has the most understanding and patience to see such a person or allow this situation? There are other logistical concerns (stairs doors, the surprise which he'll love) . I can't believe I'm thinking of this now after all these years. He's single. Great guy. Great shape, just needs something like this with the right understanding gal. I think a 4 Hands might be too much for him but that might be ideal.

From what you guys know, who has the sensitivity for such a situation. If any is even needed. He's just a guy. I'm not texting or calling anyone until I think about this. I'll post this in another area too but I also think a 4 hands might be the experience of his life if the participants are comfortable.

Once in a while I think I have issues. Parents. Etc. Life Etc. Then I think about people with actual real issues. Puts things in perspective. PM me I guess for thoughts. Or post them here. I was thinking maybe 4 hands but that might be too shocking for the guy. Maybe Sasha is best for this. Or destiny. I don't know. Welcome thoughts here.You are right, I would absolutely recommended Destiny she has the patience and kindness of a saint! Hope he has a good time the vixens is a great group of gals.

BlahBl
09-17-22, 16:35
You are right, I would absolutely recommended Destiny she has the patience and kindness of a saint! Hope he has a good time the vixens is a great group of gals.Appreciated. I was contacted by another person and will be booking someone high end (Violeta Michelle or similar—hope she's receptive) . That should blow his mind. I'll target his actual birthday. Thank you for the response.

Jannisary
09-17-22, 19:31

Once in a while I think I have issues. Parents. Etc. Life Etc. Then I think about people with actual real issues. Puts things in perspective. PM me I guess for thoughts. Or post them here. I was thinking maybe 4 hands but that might be too shocking for the guy. Maybe Sasha is best for this. Or destiny. I don't know. Welcome thoughts here.I'd suggest that you first find out his views on sex work before surprising him with anyone.

BlahBl
09-17-22, 19:52
I'd suggest that you first find out his views on sex work before surprising him with anyone.I did last year. For a vixen caliber or higher he's always wanted that. Even higher level if possible I too have thought about this a lot. He can always also opt to chat and cuddle. That's another option. But I agree with you it's important. He made a comment several times about wanting to do this but was a bit afraid considering his sight. He also was concerned about trust. With a vixen there'd be no issue there. Nor Violeta and others. His views on this stuff are basically, "I wish I'd have arranged this before. " Again worst case, just a comfortable get together with talk and holding. GFE.

Jannisary
09-18-22, 00:54
I did last year. For a vixen caliber or higher he's always wanted that. Even higher level if possible I too have thought about this a lot. He can always also opt to chat and cuddle. That's another option. But I agree with you it's important. He made a comment several times about wanting to do this but was a bit afraid considering his sight. He also was concerned about trust. With a vixen there'd be no issue there. Nor Violeta and others. His views on this stuff are basically, "I wish I'd have arranged this before. " Again worst case, just a comfortable get together with talk and holding. GFE.If he wants to go higher end than the Vixens that is readily doable if you are willing to help him out. The issue I see is in the screening since some escorts will be suspicious about a third person, you, involved in the mix. Back in the STL ASP days there was a guy who was partially blind, I think he had some very limited sight who regularly saw escorts. I'm sure the experienced touring escorts and probably some of the local ones as well have seen blind men before.

T Man1847
09-18-22, 07:35
I did last year. For a vixen caliber or higher he's always wanted that. Even higher level if possible I too have thought about this a lot. He can always also opt to chat and cuddle. That's another option. But I agree with you it's important. He made a comment several times about wanting to do this but was a bit afraid considering his sight. He also was concerned about trust. With a vixen there'd be no issue there. Nor Violeta and others. His views on this stuff are basically, "I wish I'd have arranged this before. " Again worst case, just a comfortable get together with talk and holding. GFE.You might want to consider Brooke Monroe. She has the experience, traveled extensively, and may have experienced this type of situation before. And without a doubt she is a sweetheart. No doubt your friend would receive a memorable experience. That being said, I'm sure any upscale provider may insist in verifying both of you. If you prepare to do that, the process may be easier. The ladies your describing stay safe because their safety conscious.

BlahBl
09-18-22, 08:53
If he wants to go higher end than the Vixens that is readily doable if you are willing to help him out. The issue I see is in the screening since some escorts will be suspicious about a third person, you, involved in the mix. Back in the STL ASP days there was a guy who was partially blind, I think he had some very limited sight who regularly saw escorts. I'm sure the experienced touring escorts and probably some of the local ones as well have seen blind men before.I know this also. That's a whole other thing. Outcall won't work here. I'm the chauffeur. I've never seen a vixen or angel myself. And I've only gotten massages. (Jenny stc and a few others) I'd be fully willing to verify via screening also. I'm not doing anything but dropping off and I guess walking up or down flights of stairs,. Or elevator usage. My plan was for higher end screening x2. Me drive, drop off, go elsewhere for 90 minutes, then return, and then help leave. Because he's a "widower" I'll never bring it up after etc but I was hoping a business relationship would develop. Outcall can't work in 5 is situation. I appreciate the feedback. Were outcall an option, I'd do that. I'm not getting a hotel room either, way overkill and just too weird. The other option is a "dinner date" and I think that would work if someone like Violeta would be willing to host. I already got some great feedback elsewhere so I think this will happen and everyone will be happy. I just want someone NICE. That means a vixen or similar based on reviews. Reviews on here are way biased (both directions) likely but destiny sounds like someone that would be accommodating, I made a few inquires and received one response that was negative (insulting actually) and skeptical so this won't be easy. For the most part, I expect to be dealing with. Less than undead a ing people (idiots) Just being upfront.

Ritewing
09-18-22, 12:40
I know this also. That's a whole other thing. Outcall won't work here. I'm the chauffeur. I've never seen a vixen or angel myself. And I've only gotten massages. (Jenny stc and a few others) I'd be fully willing to verify via screening also. I'm not doing anything but dropping off and I guess walking up or down flights of stairs,. Or elevator usage. My plan was for higher end screening x2. Me drive, drop off, go elsewhere for 90 minutes, then return, and then help leave. Because he's a "widower" I'll never bring it up after etc but I was hoping a business relationship would develop. Outcall can't work in 5 is situation. I appreciate the feedback. Were outcall an option, I'd do that. I'm not getting a hotel room either, way overkill and just too weird. The other option is a "dinner date" and I think that would work if someone like Violeta would be willing to host. I already got some great feedback elsewhere so I think this will happen and everyone will be happy. I just want someone NICE. That means a vixen or similar based on reviews. Reviews on here are way biased (both directions) likely but destiny sounds like someone that would be accommodating, I made a few inquires and received one response that was negative (insulting actually) and skeptical so this won't be easy. For the most part, I expect to be dealing with. Less than undead a ing people (idiots) Just being upfront.I saw that a couple of others had recommended Scarlett, and I would agree that she would be an excellent choice. All the other names I've seen mentioned are also good. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them so it may just boil down to who is the easiest to schedule with and get the necessary verification. Scarlett's screening may seem a little more involved, but is certainly doable and worth the effort.

Her laid back personality and massage skills, (trained professional quality) really add to a very enjoyable, and a very sexy session.

BlahBl
09-18-22, 15:27
I saw that a couple of others had recommended Scarlett, and I would agree that she would be an excellent choice. All the other names I've seen mentioned are also good. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them so it may just boil down to who is the easiest to schedule with and get the necessary verification. Scarlett's screening may seem a little more involved, but is certainly doable and worth the effort.

Her laid back personality and massage skills, (trained professional quality) really add to a very enjoyable, and a very sexy session.You're the 7th person to recommend Scarlett either on forums or PM. I hadn't thought of her until these comments. Thanks. It's quite amazing the support given here, thank you. I'll contact several more people next week. I have until November but the screening, vetting, and other conversations have to occur well before Nov. Thanks again.

Ritewing
09-18-22, 18:52
I had the chance to see Luna and she is even more beautiful in person than her photos. She still has a hot spinner body even though she pregnant and a sexy ass. She doesn't provide full service due to her pregnancy, but she makes up for it with her bbj skills. Her place is in a safe area with good parking.I agree with Badboy about Luna. A very sexy lady. Saw her recently and had a great time. I've seen her many times over the years as Sidney and I've always enjoyed her spunky playful personality. Of course her BBBJ skills are outstanding, she still has that very cute butt, and is lots of fun. She's starting to show a bit, but the pregnancy just seems makes her even more sensual to me.

I'm hoping she'll continue working as long as she feels comfortable. I'll try to see her often.

Ritewing
09-19-22, 11:31
I just saw on both the Parker and Vixen's snapchat that Parker is taking on some new clients for a short while. This doesn't happen that often so if you haven't already had the pleasure, now is the time to see this beautiful and sexy lady.

Message her booking line.

314 492 7707.

OldTimerSs
09-20-22, 09:32
I had countless guys suggest her to me and have seen nothing but amazing reviews looking back so I booked with her and. She was fantastic and everything they say she is. I will be seeing her whenever I come visit for work. St. Louis you have a great one. Thanks for the suggestion.

SouthCityGuySt
09-20-22, 20:24
I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?

RuberAvis
09-20-22, 21:25
I heard from a fellow monger that Parker's donations are 300 hh and 400 fh and an additional 100 for FS. He hasn't seen her but said that's what he heard. Can anyone confirm that?I'd reach out to her and see what she tells you.

SweetnNaughty1
09-22-22, 18:00
Sasha asked me to inform you all the on Tuesday September 27 she will be introducing a brand new UTR provider. Please contact Sasha for details. All I can say is this girl is a hottie.

ManONMoon
09-22-22, 22:45
Sasha asked me to inform you all the on Tuesday September 27 she will be introducing a brand new UTR provider. Please contact Sasha for details. All I can say is this girl is a hottie.You said Sasha is. I thought Parker was the leader of the vixens? Is this girl a vixen? If she's UTR and not a vixen why on this thread and not as an independent? I haven't heard of any of the other girls working with non vixens or at least not promoting.

Member #6092
09-22-22, 23:11
If he wants to go higher end than the Vixens that is readily doable if you are willing to help him out. The issue I see is in the screening since some escorts will be suspicious about a third person, you, involved in the mix. Back in the STL ASP days there was a guy who was partially blind, I think he had some very limited sight who regularly saw escorts. I'm sure the experienced touring escorts and probably some of the local ones as well have seen blind men before.Yeah, it's not uncommon.

Member #6092
09-22-22, 23:19
You said Sasha is. I thought Parker was the leader of the vixens? Is this girl a vixen? If she's UTR and not a vixen why on this thread and not as an independent? I haven't heard of any of the other girls working with non vixens or at least not promoting.I'm sure the Vixens wouldn't be messy and would know what their ladies are doing. They've probably discussed this you would think?

BBubba
09-23-22, 20:00
Sasha asked me to inform you all the on Tuesday September 27 she will be introducing a brand new UTR provider. Please contact Sasha for details. All I can say is this girl is a hottie.Do you have a contact number for Sasha?

Thanks.

MidAgedMonger
09-24-22, 17:48
Do you have a contact number for Sasha?

Thanks.Here's the website https://www.stlouisvixens.com/.

JShanahan427
09-24-22, 21:34
Hey all, I'm looking for a new Vixen to visit. I've seen Parker about 6 months ago and she is one of my favorites. Destiny is right up there too but I'm looking to try someone new. Only looking for GFE and FS. Luna would be my #1 choice, but her not offering FS is a dealbreaker for now. Bella, Ivy, and Sasha look like a lot of fun, but there seems to be some mixed reviews regarding attitude, performance and being rushed. Looking to set something up for this week. Please let me know your recommendations for the best GFE. PM's open.

Thanks.

BBubba
09-24-22, 21:59
Hey all, I'm looking for a new Vixen to visit. I've seen Parker about 6 months ago and she is one of my favorites. Destiny is right up there too but I'm looking to try someone new. Only looking for GFE and FS. Luna would be my #1 choice, but her not offering FS is a dealbreaker for now. Bella, Ivy, and Sasha look like a lot of fun, but there seems to be some mixed reviews regarding attitude, performance and being rushed. Looking to set something up for this week. Please let me know your recommendations for the best GFE. PM's open.

Thanks.If you liked Parker, I'm sure you'll be happy with Sasha. I've never had any problems or concerns with her attitude or being rushed that you mentioned. Top notch performance all around.

ManONMoon
09-25-22, 10:48

Thanks.I haven't seen that Ivy has worked solo except maybe once. Bella is cute but her looks and level isn't at say Parker or Destiny. Sasha is great but she's 30-40 lbs heavier than any of her pictures. I like curvy girls tho (Destiny) but she's not a spinner body at all so don't go expecting what in her photos but she's def a good time. I Had the same problem with Vee who was much bigger than her photos. One you haven't mentioned is Ziana I know she has mixed reviews I would give her a try if it wasn't for the blue hair.

Billechi69
09-25-22, 11:45
Sorry for late post.

I got to pleasure of spending an hour with Destiny for the first time last Tuesday.

Set up date right after work she offered me a shower which I excepted, went to bedroom and fun began.

She is cute and fun very good BJ lots of eye contact on went condom for some cowgirl and of course I blew in cover.

Pretty fast cleaned up then went for some DATY for about with 69 till I was hard again on went cover.

For some doggy till I blew again, cleaned up got dressed, hug kiss out the door very nice time.

HolyStone1975
09-25-22, 17:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SweetnNaughty1
09-25-22, 18:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ritewing
09-25-22, 21:46
I haven't seen that Ivy has worked solo except maybe once. Bella is cute but her looks and level isn't at say Parker or Destiny. Sasha is great but she's 30-40 lbs heavier than any of her pictures. I like curvy girls tho (Destiny) but she's not a spinner body at all so don't go expecting what in her photos but she's def a good time. I Had the same problem with Vee who was much bigger than her photos. One you haven't mentioned is Ziana I know she has mixed reviews I would give her a try if it wasn't for the blue hair.I saw Sasha about a month ago, maybe 6 weeks max, and she still looked exactly like her pictures. So, unless she gained that much weight in that short of a time period, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the statement that she's 30 or 40 lbs heavier now. Not sure of the reason for the mis-information, but Sasha continues to be a top tier, very GFE, and a very sexy provider with a great body.

Alerius
09-26-22, 07:19
I saw Sasha about a month ago, maybe 6 weeks max, and she still looked exactly like her pictures. So, unless she gained that much weight in that short of a time period, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the statement that she's 30 or 40 lbs heavier now. Not sure of the reason for the mis-information, but Sasha continues to be a top tier, very GFE, and a very sexy provider with a great body.I have to concur with this. Sasha looks exactly like her pictures.

HolyStone1975
09-26-22, 09:28
I saw Sasha about a month ago, maybe 6 weeks max, and she still looked exactly like her pictures. So, unless she gained that much weight in that short of a time period, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the statement that she's 30 or 40 lbs heavier now. Not sure of the reason for the mis-information, but Sasha continues to be a top tier, very GFE, and a very sexy provider with a great body.Agreed. I see her basically every time she is in town and she looks great. And, outside of Parker, she is the probably the best provider in town. And I don't think the difference between the two is as much as it is between Parker / Sasha and all the other Vixens.

BlahBl
09-26-22, 13:13
I saw Sasha about a month ago, maybe 6 weeks max, and she still looked exactly like her pictures. So, unless she gained that much weight in that short of a time period, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the statement that she's 30 or 40 lbs heavier now. Not sure of the reason for the mis-information, but Sasha continues to be a top tier, very GFE, and a very sexy provider with a great body.She's pretty thin. I can attest to this. Looks like her pics. Not arguing but I saw her very recently.

ManONMoon
09-26-22, 13:32
I would say to label any of these girls the BEST or compare you would have to see all of them. I get hate for being honest. If you only see Sasha and Parker then it wouldn't make sense to compare them to any of the other girls. That means you have a TYPE and I try and give my honest opinions. When I was talking about her clear physical difference I was just talking about her online photos on their site. I didn't say she didn't look good. I love a curvy girl. Saying she's the best in St. Louis would mean you would have to see everyone who offers GFE. If you have a favorite that's different and we should just say that. She's a great provider never said she wasn't. They all are great and I would say Parker, Destiny, Sasha and even Vayda are pretty top notch.

LadyVixenBoss
09-26-22, 14:09
You said Sasha is. I thought Parker was the leader of the vixens? Is this girl a vixen? If she's UTR and not a vixen why on this thread and not as an independent? I haven't heard of any of the other girls working with non vixens or at least not promoting.We have girls who visit from time to time and we do what we can to help them out.

Since she was set to work with one of our girls that's why it was mentioned here.

If things work out maybe she comes on more regularly with us, maybe not.

Ritewing
09-26-22, 14:11
I would say to label any of these girls the BEST or compare you would have to see all of them. I get hate for being honest. If you only see Sasha and Parker then it wouldn't make sense to compare them to any of the other girls. That means you have a TYPE and I try and give my honest opinions. When I was talking about her clear physical difference I was just talking about her online photos on their site. I didn't say she didn't look good. I love a curvy girl. Saying she's the best in St. Louis would mean you would have to see everyone who offers GFE. If you have a favorite that's different and we should just say that. She's a great provider never said she wasn't. They all are great and I would say Parker, Destiny, Sasha and even Vayda are pretty top notch.So why did you lie about Sasha gaining 30 or 40 pounds when clearly she has not? Others have chimed in saying that she continues to look exactly like her pictures. You call this being honest?

StlGamerDude
09-26-22, 15:36
I saw Sasha about a month ago, maybe 6 weeks max, and she still looked exactly like her pictures. So, unless she gained that much weight in that short of a time period, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the statement that she's 30 or 40 lbs heavier now. Not sure of the reason for the mis-information, but Sasha continues to be a top tier, very GFE, and a very sexy provider with a great body.I've seen Sasha recently and I can definitely agree that she looks a bit heavier than her photos. It doesn't look bad but the body type definitely goes from spinner in the pics to slim thick in reality. Nothing against Sasha as I had a great time.

JorgeDiaz69
09-26-22, 19:02
Has anyone seen Ivy? And if so what was she like?

Also is there anyway to see more pictures of the vixens? They only have one blurry pic per provider on the website.

BlahBl
09-27-22, 21:14
I saw Sasha for an half hour. She's just like her pics. She is beautiful. I'm not into tattoos but they look good on her. Sasha is passionate and open in her communication. I won't cite why but she talked about her life, friends, plans for weekend, and was extremely cordial. I get into the conversation aspect because I don't like business transactions. Sasha was patient and asked what I like. She could sense I was nervous and she's intuitive for this reason. We had a great time and she began to tell me what she likes. She enjoys what she does. She was extremely clean and her place is pristine as well. Really a great location. She talked about her peers in a most positive way. I don't like getting explicit in my reports. She is highly skilled and she stated she had a very good time. I don't think she was acting because she told me what her preferences are in terms of guys and actions. I pretty much let her take charge and I had a great time. As the visit wound down she commented she always feels awkward with the fees and I explained I too don't enjoy the monetary aspect of this. She immediately hugged and that was nice. I believe she's a very genuine person. I really think she's a beautiful gal too. Gorgeous eyes especially. Her rates are well published but I tipped, topping out at 350. I did this because I liked her talking and her hugs. She is very passionate and this really caused me to lose control nearly instantly. I had to remind myself this wasn't a girlfriend. It was quite funny actually.

In summary. She looks amazing in person. She's fun, funny, and sincere as a person. She really shared quite a bit about life outside her visits. I think she is special and not your typical provider. It was tough to last that's the last I will say. I didn't think I'd survive an hour session with her for long.

Ritewing
09-28-22, 23:03
I'm going to visit Luna again Thursday at her downtown in call. I absolutely love seeing this sexy pregnant lady. Don't know why, but her being pregnant just seems to make it extra special for me. I'm sure it's a somewhat stressful time for her too, so I'm glad I can help out.

Hoping she'll keep working for a while. I plan to see her as long as she's comfortable. No full service available, but her BBBJ is awesome.

BlahBl
09-29-22, 09:54
I saw Sasha for an half hour. She's just like her pics. She is beautiful. I'm not into tattoos but they look good on her. Sasha is passionate and open in her communication. I won't cite why but she talked about her life, friends, plans for weekend, and was extremely cordial. I get into the conversation aspect because I don't like business transactions. Sasha was patient and asked what I like. She could sense I was nervous and she's intuitive for this reason. We had a great time and she began to tell me what she likes. She enjoys what she does. She was extremely clean and her place is pristine as well. Really a great location. She talked about her peers in a most positive way. I don't like getting explicit in my reports. She is highly skilled and she stated she had a very good time. I don't think she was acting because she told me what her preferences are in terms of guys and actions. I pretty much let her take charge and I had a great time. As the visit wound down she commented she always feels awkward with the fees and I explained I too don't enjoy the monetary aspect of this. She immediately hugged and that was nice. I believe she's a very genuine person. I really think she's a beautiful gal too. Gorgeous eyes especially. Her rates are well published but I tipped, topping out at 350. I did this because I liked her talking and her hugs. She is very passionate and this really caused me to lose control nearly instantly. I had to remind myself this wasn't a girlfriend. It was quite funny actually.

In summary. She looks amazing in person. She's fun, funny, and sincere as a person. She really shared quite a bit about life outside her visits. I think she is special and not your typical provider. It was tough to last that's the last I will say. I didn't think I'd survive an hour session with her for long.I was contacted via pm and accidentally deleted the message, asking for rate. 200/300 half hour. I don't know who sent me the PM.

For Sasha, I paid 300 for 30 minutes then tipped. I confess I don't know what 200 gets a person. I was told it's 200 $ half hour non VIP. 300 $ Half hour VIP. 350 non VIP full hour. 400 full hour VIP. I believe non VIP is massage only. I once talked to destiny (never saw her) and she once said non VIP is massage only. VIP is full service.

But in the end, really think these costs possibly vary by vixen provider. I'd ask beforehand of course. Thanks and apologies I deleted the PM message.

OldTimerSs
09-29-22, 18:01
Do these two vixens off FS? I know the group is GFE but I was wondering if anyone has had FS with Vayda? Also does Ivy work solo?

ManONMoon
09-30-22, 17:34
I've seen Sasha recently and I can definitely agree that she looks a bit heavier than her photos. It doesn't look bad but the body type definitely goes from spinner in the pics to slim thick in reality. Nothing against Sasha as I had a great time.I said this and got chewed out. I prefer Girls with some curves to actually play with so meant no disrespect.

Maddog72
10-01-22, 18:28
I said this and got chewed out. I prefer Girls with some curves to actually play with so meant no disrespect.Sasha personally told me she kicked her demons for the moment which in turn is packing on the pounds, think about how skinny Anastasia used to be then she kicked her Demons and looks like a offensive lineman for the Rams, back to Sasha, even though she is heavier she is still a top notch provider and the pounds make her look so much better!! She now has curves!! 30-40# is correct but she weighed like 85-90# before so just think about it 120-130 is perfect.

I know the girls are on here and I don't care if they see this I'm not beating mean, I said that she is still top notch and beautiful actually better than before good luck boyz.

Ted 80
10-04-22, 11:57
Has anyone seen Vee Vixen a / k / a Vee Chitalu since she joined the Vixens? I too remember her dancing at PT's and Diamond, but it has been several years. Wondering if it is worth a visit.

BBubba
10-04-22, 14:20
Recently got to see Luna again, and as expected, I had a great time. She's sexy, playful, pregnant, and lots of fun. Don't know why, but going down on her right now is better than ever. Maybe it's the pregnancy thing, but she gets off multiple times either with toys or DATY and appears to be having as much fun as me. Finished up with a great BBBJ.

Still has that cute ass that I love, and her boobs are filling out nicely.

Great little video of her on the Vixen snapchat today.

SouthCityGuySt
10-04-22, 15:04
Recently got to see Luna again, and as expected, I had a great time. She's sexy, playful, pregnant, and lots of fun. Don't know why, but going down on her right now is better than ever. Maybe it's the pregnancy thing, but she gets off multiple times either with toys or DATY and appears to be having as much fun as me. Finished up with a great BBBJ.

Still has that cute ass that I love, and her boobs are filling out nicely.

Great little video of her on the Vixen snapchat today.I saw Sidney when she was with the Angels. As many know, that body is / was super tight and she definitely enjoys both giving and receiving oral. Just curious. How far along is she? Are we talking baby bump or like super pregnant?

BBubba
10-04-22, 18:16
I saw Sidney when she was with the Angels. As many know, that body is / was super tight and she definitely enjoys both giving and receiving oral. Just curious. How far along is she? Are we talking baby bump or like super pregnant?She's about 3 months I think. Baby bump is starting to show, but to me it just seems sexy as hell. Breasts are fantastic. And as I mentioned in the review, she just seems even more sensual now. Maybe it has to do with the pregnancy hormones. I don't know, but she gets really wet.

I don't know how far into the pregnancy she'll work-I think she said as long as she's comfortable. I'll continue to see her as often as I can.

I really had a good time and I think many will enjoy the visit with her.

Badboy2
10-04-22, 18:56
I saw Sidney when she was with the Angels. As many know, that body is / was super tight and she definitely enjoys both giving and receiving oral. Just curious. How far along is she? Are we talking baby bump or like super pregnant?Very small bump when I saw her. Her body is still super tight, oral is still very good and she just looks sexy as fuck.

Ritewing
10-05-22, 09:44
Very small bump when I saw her. Her body is still super tight, oral is still very good and she just looks sexy as fuck.Most people on here probably have the Vixen booking number, 636 686 0001. But she can also be reached at 314 730 4051.

Bad boy is right. I think she's sexier than ever. Lots of fun, boobs and butt are awesome, a great BBBJ.

RicharddAngle
10-06-22, 16:08
Most people on here probably have the Vixen booking number, 636 686 0001. But she can also be reached at 314 730 4051.

Bad boy is right. I think she's sexier than ever. Lots of fun, boobs and butt are awesome, a great BBBJ.What's the damage for the hhr BBBJ?

ManONMoon
10-07-22, 10:01
Has anyone seen Vee Vixen a / k / a Vee Chitalu since she joined the Vixens? I too remember her dancing at PT's and Diamond, but it has been several years. Wondering if it is worth a visit.I saw her and left a review here and on the main board. To put it nicely she has a ways to go to catch up to their top FS GFE providers like Parker or Destiny. Was probably my most disappointing as far as their GFE goes. There really is no reviews of her. So interpret that how you will.

Ted 80
10-09-22, 08:17
I saw her and left a review here and on the main board. To put it nicely she has a ways to go to catch up to their top FS GFE providers like Parker or Destiny. Was probably my most disappointing as far as their GFE goes. There really is no reviews of her. So interpret that how you will.Thanks for the information, Vee is a beautiful woman, fantastic body, hopefully she can sharpen her skills.

Maddog72
10-09-22, 22:12
Thanks for the information, Vee is a beautiful woman, fantastic body, hopefully she can sharpen her skills.Vee was ok for me, that thing I didn't like was she was super fake with her moaning and noises, listen if you like it great if you don't you don't but don't be crazy over the top fake with the noises it was crazy.

Lfsman
10-10-22, 16:45
Vee was ok for me, that thing I didn't like was she was super fake with her moaning and noises, listen if you like it great if you don't you don't but don't be crazy over the top fake with the noises it was crazy.Does vee look like the pictures? Someone mentioned she is heavier than the pictures so not sure what to believe.

Badboy2
10-10-22, 16:57
Vee was ok for me, that thing I didn't like was she was super fake with her moaning and noises, listen if you like it great if you don't you don't but don't be crazy over the top fake with the noises it was crazy.LOL, that left a vision that has me rolling. I have to see her now.

ManONMoon
10-11-22, 11:48
Does vee look like the pictures? Someone mentioned she is heavier than the pictures so not sure what to believe.I've been the one to be honest (which has gotten me in big trouble) she is bigger in real life. I think the thing that gets me is if you're curvy there is many of us guys who like that. I feel like the only vixen who embraces being curvy is Destiny and now she's VERY curvy because she's lost a lot of weight. I think more transparency would be great. But aside from that, her GFE is beyond fake it makes you feel uncomfortable and isn't appealing.

DeadDead22
10-11-22, 13:20
I've been the one to be honest (which has gotten me in big trouble) she is bigger in real life. I think the thing that gets me is if you're curvy there is many of us guys who like that. I feel like the only vixen who embraces being curvy is Destiny and now she's VERY curvy because she's lost a lot of weight. I think more transparency would be great. But aside from that, her GFE is beyond fake it makes you feel uncomfortable and isn't appealing.Having dealt with her in the strip club before, she just comes off like a total b* Either she has a thick wall up around her personality to deal with the trauma of shitty customers (very likely, since a lot of us our shitty) or she's a lesbian who handles dick for money and doesn't really like dudes that much (much less likely, but also normal because a lot of us are shitty). I dunno. Just a vibe I get from her.

Hobbyist1234
10-12-22, 08:28
Having dealt with her in the strip club before, she just comes off like a total b* Either she has a thick wall up around her personality to deal with the trauma of shitty customers (very likely, since a lot of us our shitty) or she's a lesbian who handles dick for money and doesn't really like dudes that much (much less likely, but also normal because a lot of us are shitty). I dunno. Just a vibe I get from her.I agree! I dealt with her for a brief second on seeking and instantly got the vibe that she was going to be a big waste of money. Took me about 3 minutes to realize this.

Unpluggedd
10-13-22, 16:35
Vee was ok for me, that thing I didn't like was she was super fake with her moaning and noises, listen if you like it great if you don't you don't but don't be crazy over the top fake with the noises it was crazy.Some would say fake noises would be a benefit LOL. But I can see how it can be annoying if it's super unconvincing.

Badboy2
10-13-22, 18:58
Can this thread move on from Vee. I think we all get it by now.

Benji1
10-13-22, 21:10
I don't have past experience with her but I just saw her recently. She got the message fellas. She saw the comments and was the best little fucktoy we all could ask for. Very very giving and hospitable. Unfortunately I live far away so I won't return much. Have fun.

Badboy2
10-14-22, 07:00
I don't have past experience with her but I just saw her recently. She got the message fellas. She saw the comments and was the best little fucktoy we all could ask for. Very very giving and hospitable. Unfortunately I live far away so I won't return much. Have fun.She's working out of Belleville now, which makes it harder for me to see her during the week.

Badboy2
10-19-22, 22:09
Another round with Luna today. She is sexy and fun.

FrankyHot
10-25-22, 11:41
I've been the one to be honest (which has gotten me in big trouble) she is bigger in real life. I think the thing that gets me is if you're curvy there is many of us guys who like that. I feel like the only vixen who embraces being curvy is Destiny and now she's VERY curvy because she's lost a lot of weight. I think more transparency would be great. But aside from that, her GFE is beyond fake it makes you feel uncomfortable and isn't appealing.So does that mean she has a belly or flabby? I don't mind curves if they are thick / firm. Was thinking about setting appointment, but wanted better idea of what bigger meant. Thanks for any info.

Maddog72
10-26-22, 07:51
So does that mean she has a belly or flabby? I don't mind curves if they are thick / firm. Was thinking about setting appointment, but wanted better idea of what bigger meant. Thanks for any info.Man on the moon is Destiny folks! Be careful she is being decisive with the vixens because she is the last resort for most guys since she is "curvy" she fat call it what it is I really hate when these girls try to white knight themselves but. I can tell you the fact she is posting all this shot is why she is not with Vixens anymore.

BlahBl
10-26-22, 11:17
I recently had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful lady Vayda. She has great massage skills, a warm friendly personality, and sexy as hell. I used to see her a couple of years ago, before I took a break, and I must say, she's only gotten better. I mentioned earlier that she's beautiful but I should add that I believe she's one of prettier providers in STL. Oh, and if you're into 4 hands, you could try a double with Parker, Sasha, or any of the Vixens for a real treat.

You can check her out on the website.

stlouisvixens.comThis one of the few searches I can find regarding Vayda. Is there a good way to book her. I've asked the main line. I've visited Sasha and will be soon visiting another in new few weeks. When I inquire I don't necessarily get a direct answer. I am not complaining. I'm just asking, please, does Vayda require a 4 hands session beforehand, for a 1 on 1 visit?

BlahBl
10-27-22, 05:51
This one of the few searches I can find regarding Vayda. Is there a good way to book her. I've asked the main line. I've visited Sasha and will be soon visiting another in new few weeks. When I inquire I don't necessarily get a direct answer. I am not complaining. I'm just asking, please, does Vayda require a 4 hands session beforehand, for a 1 on 1 visit?I got an answer. Thanks everyone.

Jfouquet
10-27-22, 13:49
I got an answer. Thanks everyone.Vayda is Diana and Diana is Vayda. I've always enjoyed my visit with her.

BlahBl
11-01-22, 09:37
Every once in a while, I have an experience which I can't gauge. Or I feel inappropriate in gauging.

I got to see Parker a few weeks ago. I'm not going to get into specifics. I've not met many warmer, more soulful persons before. There are others but I feel she's among the warmest on a personal level. She's also fun and calming.

This wasn't surprising as there are some reviews. I think she is seeing new clients and most may realize this—this is why I'm posting this honestly as she's seeing new clients. Just get verified via the main booking line. I'm not sure what is required lately. I had seen Sasha in past months and was verified before that time many months back even before that. I don't see many people but I try to visit only good, nice and kind people. Parker is certainly one such person (so is Sasha).

As far as rates I confess I don't know them. I prefer it this way. I often offer and say "if this is too low, then let me know. Otherwise, please consider it a tip. " So, really I don't know session rates. I do not know if they vary by person. You'd have to ask. I'm not into 4 Hands but I've read rates on here about those. So perhaps divide that rate by 2 maybe for her rate. I can't always tip but I generally do. So long as I'm not too low, I'm comfortable.

Nice area. Nice environment. I really hesitated to write this report. I can't gauge the experience because it was vastly different than prior experiences (in a great personable spiritual way). It was rather personal despite me being absolutely respectful (I always am, I think). .

She's very busy with life, but finds the time to be very charming and makes you feel like you're the only person in the room. I'm not telling anyone anything new here but there truly is a warmth here and a caring demeanor I've not seen often. I'm not sure I'll be in the area again until many months from now but wanted to write a small report. I don't see many actual recent reports in here. There are a few very little things done by Parker that really left an impression. One was stopping me on the way out. My collar was a mess. She made me stand straight and adjusted the collar, the shirt, asked if I had everything I'd brought. And so on. I'll be the only person in history to review a departure more than the visit, but that says something about who she is. Extremely considerate as a person and for me, if you've seen my other reports, a considerate nature is absolutely the most the most important thing to me. She also speaks positively and highly of others. So thanks for listening.

Badboy2
11-01-22, 21:10
Every once in a while, I have an experience which I can't gauge. Or I feel inappropriate in gauging.

I got to see Parker a few weeks ago. ...Parker has a way about her that makes everyone who sees her feel special. She's very good at what she does and that's why for the life of me, I don't understand her haters. Regardless, good review. Her and Sasha have given me some good memorable moments. This is why Parker is definite favorite for many of us.

BlahBl
11-02-22, 08:42
Parker has a way about her that makes everyone who sees her feel special. She's very good at what she does and that's why for the life of me, I don't understand her haters. Regardless, good review. Her and Sasha have given me some good memorable moments. This is why Parker is definite favorite for many of us.I forgot to add the word "humbling. " I wish I could go back and edit that review. I'd recommend treating her, much less anyone, with utmost respect, which I'm hoping most of us do. The visit wasn't what I expected. It was far more personable than I anticipated. I welcome opinions via PM regarding others whom are warm as people or providers. This isn't a competition but my visit with P was special and fun.

Cummin In Hot
11-04-22, 13:37
Just seen vee and she was a very nice and sexy girl. Girl has both ass and titties. Deff worth the drive and every penny. She was sexy and sweet and it was hard for me to leave when my hour was up.

Cummin In Hot
11-04-22, 15:03
Just seen Vee for the first time and she is a very sweet and sexy girl. She has both booty and titties on her with a pretty face. You can't go wrong at all with her she's the full package.

Cummin In Hot
11-04-22, 17:47
Just seen vee and she was a very nice and sexy girl. Girl has both ass and titties. Deff worth the drive and every penny. She was sexy and sweet and it was hard for me to leave when my hour was up.Sorry didn't mean to post twice didn't think the firstbone went through.

Maddog72
11-05-22, 05:52
Sorry didn't mean to post twice didn't think the firstbone went through.New profile all 3 posts about Vee, smelling something fishy here? Last time it was Destiny posing as man on the moon please tell me this isn't Vee self promoting because I like her except for all the facial piercings.

Roman Bath
11-06-22, 18:17
New profile all 3 posts about Vee, smelling something fishy here? Last time it was Destiny posing as man on the moon please tell me this isn't Vee self promoting because I like her except for all the facial piercings.It's just one review of Vee. The 2nd one was because the review didn't show up right away, and the third one explained that. I want more guys to review their encounters even if it was just average, so I'd hope we will have good evidence before accusing him of being a self-reviewing escort.

DerekStL
11-21-22, 11:02
Had a session last week with the newer girl to the screw which was none other than Scarlett.

I've seen her here and there when she was with another group and also independently so I was pretty stoked to see she had joined the Vixen team.

Massage was unreal and super needed, the finish was amazing and overall I was pretty blown away by the session with her. Nothing was rushed and everything felt very natural and comfortable which is always nice to me.

10/10 and looking forward to anther session with her sometime!

Anondudeinstl
11-22-22, 01:43
I drove the 40 minutes to her place in Illinois last week, she cancelled abruptly. I wasted 2 hours ish trying to get some LOL. Shit happens, but that's my review for what it's worth.

DerekStL
11-22-22, 13:27
I drove the 40 minutes to her place in Illinois last week, she cancelled abruptly. I wasted 2 hours ish trying to get some LOL. Shit happens, but that's my review for what it's worth.I had the same thing happen to me. Found out later her mom was very ill and was in the hospital. I'm set to see her again today and looking forward to it.

BlahBl
11-23-22, 19:14
Had a session last week with the newer girl to the screw which was none other than Scarlett.

I've seen her here and there when she was with another group and also independently so I was pretty stoked to see she had joined the Vixen team.

Massage was unreal and super needed, the finish was amazing and overall I was pretty blown away by the session with her. Nothing was rushed and everything felt very natural and comfortable which is always nice to me.

10/10 and looking forward to anther session with her sometime!I'm copying this from the other area. Scarlett:

I saw her in Oct. , late Sept. She's amazing at massage and very warm. I'm glad I got to see her before she'll get perhaps busier. I'd recommend her to anyone. She's an LMT so I'm not sure where I should post this. Great location. As someone said you have nothing to worry about regarding safety. She cares about her clients deeply in my opinion. It took a while for schedules to align and that's OK. I think she's lower volume and presume she'll choose to remain that way. I can tell this because of little things said. She is very organized and cordial. I never did a report but now that I see this post above, I thought I'd add info. She's in a great location with parking etc. Very private in feel.

Cpapi8949
12-04-22, 10:43
Saw Sasha earlier this week. This was my third visit with her, and every visit it just gets better. She is probably the best GFE provider that I have seen. I highly recommend Sasha and I kinda like her new look. To me it was super hot. Thanks.

Arutha
12-04-22, 22:00
So, is there any way at all to verify myself with the Vixens without P411? I really want to see a couple of them, and I'd rather spend my money on them than a website I don't use. Any help would be great, thanks.

ShuperShtar
12-04-22, 23:39
So, is there any way at all to verify myself with the Vixens without P411? I really want to see a couple of them, and I'd rather spend my money on them than a website I don't use. Any help would be great, thanks.References from other girls or agencies. I'd photo. LinkedIn or work I'd.

BlahBl
12-05-22, 08:23
So, is there any way at all to verify myself with the Vixens without P411? I really want to see a couple of them, and I'd rather spend my money on them than a website I don't use. Any help would be great, thanks.Text the main booking line and ask. Answer to your question is "yes." you don't need p411. I can't say what's required nowadays. I know at least one person that has been verified without p411. I was going to speculate on what's needed nowadays. But there's no point. Things may change. So I'd text that main line and ask other means of verification exist behind p411. You can always say no thanks or hear them out.

Ritewing
12-05-22, 20:19
I just saw Parker again recently and as usual, it was a great experience. No need to go into specifics or details as she is well reviewed as a top tier provider.

The latest news is that she will be joined by Victoria for 4 hand visits this Thursday.

Victoria has been pretty much a UTR provider for a while now, and I've had the pleasure of seeing her several times. All I can say is "WOW". She's a pretty blond with a great body, beautiful smile, and a cute butt. Very responsive with an engaging personality and a whole lot of fun. This combo is going to be awesome. You won't be disappointed.

Stlouisvixens.com

314 492 7707.

Mihn18
12-08-22, 08:58
Hi all,

I'm new to the area and happen to found out about Stlvixen through this sub. Would someone please pm me to explain what's vixen entails (type of services they provide and price range)? Thank you all so much.

Jeffc 574
12-08-22, 11:50
Hi all,

I'm new to the area and happen to found out about Stlvixen through this sub. Would someone please pm me to explain what's vixen entails (type of services they provide and price range)? Thank you all so much.https://www.stlouisvixens.com/

I have seen a few of the Vixens prior to they teaming up. I want to say an hour is 300-400. It may differ by the Vixen. Also, some of the Vixens can be reached individually as well as through the Vixen site.

Badboy2
12-08-22, 20:39
I got a chance to see this duo today and it was a very good experience. Parker is star as always, so no need to elaborate on her beauty and skills. Victoria is very hot blonde with a nice ass and her GFE skills were on point. The kitty was very tight and her was a delight to see. One on one or as duo, you will have a great time with both. Victoria will be another superstar vixen in the very near future. If you like hot, friendly bombshell blondes, she's your girl.

Cpapi8949
12-10-22, 13:03
I am thinking about seeing Ziana. How is her performance? How does she compare to Sasha or Parker? Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

Maddog72
12-11-22, 21:36
I am thinking about seeing Ziana. How is her performance? How does she compare to Sasha or Parker? Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks in advance.Stick with Parker and Sasha they are gold standard Zianna is kinda snobby and not close in the GFE dept for the money you can find better.

Mihn18
12-12-22, 12:24
https://www.stlouisvixens.com/

I have seen a few of the Vixens prior to they teaming up. I want to say an hour is 300-400. It may differ by the Vixen. Also, some of the Vixens can be reached individually as well as through the Vixen site.Thank you for the response!

Cpapi8949
12-12-22, 16:18
Stick with Parker and Sasha they are gold standard Zianna is kinda snobby and not close in the GFE dept for the money you can find better.Thank you. Appreciate the feedback.

SanNigerian
12-14-22, 07:52
Stick with Parker and Sasha they are gold standard Zianna is kinda snobby and not close in the GFE dept for the money you can find better.I have seen Ziana. She's pretty chill and I did not get snobby vibes from her. She's sexy and I always have fun.

Eveready1469
12-14-22, 13:17
Stick with Parker and Sasha they are gold standard Zianna is kinda snobby and not close in the GFE dept for the money you can find better.So are the Vixens still a P411 members only thing for clearance? Or did things open up again for new clients, Thanks, Ever.

Jannisary
12-14-22, 13:23
So are the Vixens still a P411 members only thing for clearance? Or did things open up again for new clients, Thanks, Ever.Someone posted back farther in the thread that you can be screened through other methods besides it.

JorgeDiaz69
12-17-22, 21:21
Seeing a lot of posts about Victoria, where might I find her ad and info, can someone point me in the right direction?. Thanks.

Anondudeinstl
12-18-22, 01:44
I have seen Ziana. She's pretty chill and I did not get snobby vibes from her. She's sexy and I always have fun.I didn't click with ziana either, she doesn't like fat guys I guess.

DerekStL
12-20-22, 22:59
I have seen Ziana. She's pretty chill and I did not get snobby vibes from her. She's sexy and I always have fun.Same here. She's always been an absolute joy anytime I've seen her.

BlahBl
12-21-22, 10:09
Same here. She's always been an absolute joy anytime I've seen her.This will be pointless as I've never seen Ziana. She's always responded via text promptly. This is a huge plus for me. She doesn't book too far in advance which I prefer to do, personally. This has prevented schedules from aligning. She is always approachable via text. She simply says to book a few days in advance vs weeks.

I've had two vixens and one independent provider all three tell me, FYI, Ziana is absolutely "smoking hot" and has an absolutely stunning body. This doesn't mean she's not snobby or IS snobby. I have no idea, I've never visited her. However, via text she's been absolutely insanely nice. Maybe I caught her on good days but I think that's how she is at least via text.

I have never booked her because I already have appointments with others. She doesn't strike me as snooty via text but who knows. It's just funny one independent provider (she's never been a vixen) said, "Ziana is smoking hot. That girl has a body on her. Wow. " I hesitate to mention which provider this was but she's not a vixen.

Was funny to hear. I'll likely book her eventually. My issue, for me, is I like to book things out several weeks in advance. Ziana has politely said to just contact her 1-3 days before the desired appointment. Then two other vixens raved about her. Whom I trust. I guess I need to see her myself with some notice on her schedule timeline. I don't see many reviews about Ziana. Which is intriguing. And yes, I've seen a few people that get rave reviews where I've walked away wondering if I'm missing something and maybe just had an off day. We all have our favs and personalities. I have visited a top non vixen person whom gets rave reviews. It was a creepy horrible experience for me. This wasn't a vixen. I never posted a review because I don't want to burn anyone s reputation. So it's possible one guy will adore a gal and another guy will have a completely different experience and impression with the exact same gal. It happened to me (wasn't a vixen).

ScottFester
12-21-22, 15:56
Just jumping in on the Ziana talk. She is cute with an awesome spinner body. Really nice spinner body. Her attitude was good for me, she has a little edge but she was friendly. I went for the BJ only with her and when she was giving a BJ it felt great. However, it was about 40% BJ and 60% hand job. * I'm not paying for a hand job so I was a little disappointed in her performance. I would see again because of her nice body, but I have other options that give better BJ's so that's where I go.

HolyStone1975
12-22-22, 00:40
Same here. She's always been an absolute joy anytime I've seen her.I've never had any issues with her. She has always been a lot of fun for me too and I have seen a number of times.

Cpapi8949
12-28-22, 16:39
Based off everyone's feedback, I gave Ziana a try. She looks like her pics and her incall is in Richmond Heights just like few of the other Vixens. She looks like her pictures and was super friendly. We clicked on the personal level and I actually had a great time. I will not go into details here but she did provide GFE. I will definitely repeat with her. Thanks for all your guys feedback.

JShanahan427
12-28-22, 19:00
Finally got to see Luna over the weekend. Safe place downtown. She is gorgeous! Picture on the Vixen site is accurate + a 6 month pregnant belly. Standard massage then flip. Hands can roam. DATY / DATO FIV / FIA Nice BBBJ Finish. No FS, LFK / DFK and no CIM. 2 for the hh I was there 45. I would see her again when she starts offering FS again. YMMV.

HolyStone1975
12-28-22, 22:47
Finally got to see Luna over the weekend. Safe place downtown. She is gorgeous! Picture on the Vixen site is accurate + a 6 month pregnant belly. Standard massage then flip. Hands can roam. DATY / DATO FIV / FIA Nice BBBJ Finish. No FS, LFK / DFK and no CIM. 2 for the hh I was there 45. I would see her again when she starts offering FS again. YMMV.She won't. At least not for the same amount others do.

Hobbyist1234
01-09-23, 09:34
Haven't seen anyone outside of seeking for a while and I saw Victoria looking hella sexy on the vixen snap so decided to give her a go. She is a sexy petite spinner with pretty pierced b cup tits and a tight pretty pussy. She was very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. Great BBBJ I personally don't daty on any escort but I'm sure it's on the table. Hit it Missionary and doggy she can take dick and let's you pound it. Finished on her tits will def see her again when I'm in the mood to spend a few bills.

Cpapi8949
01-12-23, 21:57
Haven't seen anyone outside of seeking for a while and I saw Victoria looking hella sexy on the vixen snap so decided to give her a go. She is a sexy petite spinner with pretty pierced b cup tits and a tight pretty pussy. She was very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. Great BBBJ I personally don't daty on any escort but I'm sure it's on the table. Hit it Missionary and doggy she can take dick and let's you pound it. Finished on her tits will def see her again when I'm in the mood to spend a few bills.I saw her today. Super nice girl with awesome attitude that's willing to please.

SouthCityGuySt
01-18-23, 17:07
She won't. At least not for the same amount others do.I can vouch for what HE has to say FS with Luna. I asked her about it during a visit a while back when she was with the Angels and she said she hadn't done FS in a long time. Maybe if you're a regular, but who knows. That said, my session with her was excellent and very much in line with what the OP had to say.

KatChaser
01-20-23, 11:03
Well I have been a big fan of the vixens but now l am a bit disappointed, had an appointment, and arrive, only to get ghosted!

JackManus
01-20-23, 20:51
Has anyone had any experience with Vee?

Kemo Sabe
01-21-23, 10:47
I saw her today. Super nice girl with awesome attitude that's willing to please.Your inbox is full and cannot receive any new messages.

Badboy2
01-22-23, 12:15
Victoria is a sweetheart. As I reported previously, she has a nice body for sexy petite blonde. She just had a lip ring put in so we had to work around that, but she made it work. I highly recommend if you can get in to see her.

OldTimerSs
01-23-23, 00:51
Is Destiny back with the Vixens? I saw she posted a 4 hand with Parker and I saw raving reviews about them and always see nothing but good things about both of them. She didn't post a number and doesn't always check her snap, how do I get in contact with her? Sounds like they were hooked last week. Would love to get into see them. I've tried to see Destiny but it sounds like she's always booked. Saw her updated pics and it looks like she's lost significant weight! She looks even more incredible! I don't want to miss this while I'm here in town, but I didn't save her number.

Badboy2
01-24-23, 07:28
I got a chance to see Ziana and her skills have improved greatly. She used to a little timid in her performance, but now she is a real good time. She's thicker in body since I last saw her, but in a very good way. Her personality is very pleasant. I plan on adding her to my vixen rotation and seeing her again.

Maddog72
01-24-23, 14:57
Saw Sasha today and was In for a surpise when I noticed she gained probably 50# since last time I saw her, she's headed for the same territory that Anastasia is in, I loved them both for their petite size Anna goes probably 300 now and sash pushing 160 with no relief in site sorry for the negative report just be aware of pics not being what you get.

Badboy2
01-24-23, 21:49
Is Destiny back with the Vixens? I saw she posted a 4 hand with Parker and I saw raving reviews about them and always see nothing but good things about both of them. She didn't post a number and doesn't always check her snap, how do I get in contact with her? Sounds like they were hooked last week. Would love to get into see them. I've tried to see Destiny but it sounds like she's always booked. Saw her updated pics and it looks like she's lost significant weight! She looks even more incredible! I don't want to miss this while I'm here in town, but I didn't save her number.Destiny advertises on Eros, here's the link. My assumption is she's still on good terms Parker so they will still do a 4 hands occasionally.

https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/4145954.htm?cat=1

HolyStone1975
01-24-23, 23:44
Saw Sasha today and was In for a surpise when I noticed she gained probably 50# since last time I saw her, she's headed for the same territory that Anastasia is in, I loved them both for their petite size Anna goes probably 300 now and sash pushing 160 with no relief in site sorry for the negative report just be aware of pics not being what you get.She has not gained 50 pounds. Just stop.

RHornyBoy
01-25-23, 10:09
She has not gained 50 pounds. Just stop.You can ignore her, I saw Sasha 2 weeks ago she has put on a few pounds and is working out, she has some curves now and as usual her skills are top notch.

Badboy2
01-25-23, 12:14
You can ignore her, I saw Sasha 2 weeks ago she has put on a few pounds and is working out, she has some curves now and as usual her skills are top notch.She's a little thicker, and like I said about Ziana, it's added weight in a good way. I agree, her skills are still on point.