PDA

View Full Version : Chad's weekly tip

ChadZ1212
06-09-22, 11:55
I've been getting many questions about condoms and how many members should have at all times. It's important to carry a minimum of 6. Keep in your wallet, car, brief case, anywhere easily accessible. All to often members frequent MP's, check all the boxes but forget condoms. Members realize non advertised, UTR, non FS, FS mp's don't provide skins. I was proud of one member who reads my post, walked in and politely said, FS please. No TS, no massage, no PM, simple fucking.

I rarely use skins, waste of time and with supply issues, can find x-large size.

Let's get to it, 2 pop Thursday men.

ILoveThatPoo
06-10-22, 05:29
Keeping anything that can tie you to the crime, condoms, slips of paper with numbers and descriptions, pictures, extra phones, panties etc will be your downfall.

Condoms are bought on the way to a date at a location other than your neighborhood. If the date falls through or you use only one of the three you either leave them or discard them.

Most men on here are not single. Stupidity and evidence had consequences!

Just MHO. Poo.

ChadZ1212
06-10-22, 18:48
Unfortunately I cannot help you with your marriage problems. This is not the website for that. I will suggest speaking with your family physician and they can recommend a marriage counselor.

My post regarding condoms was specific to the overwhelming amount of questions that needed to be addressed. Understand that one size doesn't fit all. Hope everything works out well for you. Good luck.

Keeping anything that can tie you to the crime, condoms, slips of paper with numbers and descriptions, pictures, extra phones, panties etc will be your downfall.

Condoms are bought on the way to a date at a location other than your neighborhood. If the date falls through or you use only one of the three you either leave them or discard them.

Most men on here are not single. Stupidity and evidence had consequences!

Just MHO. Poo.

WowWeeWow
07-20-22, 16:28
Carriny Condoms could be considered criminal intent. Forget the wife.

This blog should be renamed to Chad's one tip.

ChadZ1212
09-29-22, 16:43
Nice to be back gents.

Historically I take June, July, August and part of September off but this September was extra vacation, I added providers to entertain.

Guys, very pleased with the direction of this site, we have come a long way. I still get e-mails regarding massages, PM, TS, etc. I noticed we still discuss the same topics which is concerning. My plan was to start rolling out new direction for 2023 late 4th quarter. I think it's time we start sooner. Ending result, My plan is for all members fuck for free.

Just to be clear, this is a great website that is jam packed with information and we want to keep it this way. We should be thankful to the possessors of this site, it's a benefit to all members.

So with that said. The name of this web site is UsaSEX guide. What does SEX mean? Sex is fucking, balling, screwing, hard cock entering female pussy. Men wanting SEX with women.

1, If you only want a massage, my suggestion AOT.

2, If you want HJ, go to your local nail salon. Less expensive, Hands, feet, wax, HJ, $60 bucks. $10 bucks more you get a facial. Now that's a deal. No more $150, $200 HJ's.

3, If you want PM, see your Doctor, more on this topic later.

4, If you have Skin issues, see a dermatologist. Think of it this way, if they can't massage, why trust them with your skin.

5, If you want table shower, take shower at home. I've explained to owners stop TS and reduce water cost, savings can be passed on to customers. Providers are here to be fucked, not give showers or massages.

6, No more discussion about cops in parking lots or arrest in other states. They only care if it's a string. Some members are getting nervous. More to come.

7, Don't be cheap, don't be a fool. Discuss up front what service you want and price points. It's simple. More to come.

8, I'm changing names. No longer massage parlor, moving forward it's Sex Parlor. Platos was known as Sex club not disco club.

More to come.

Glad I could help.

CZ / P.

ChadZ1212
09-29-22, 19:37
We have over 250 mp's in this small state. No need to pay upfront. Pay the table fee once you discuss options, agree on price and if satisfied, pay at the end. Simple, never had any problems.

Funny thing happened back in the day, Walked in to a sex parlor, gave my wallet to provider, started undressing her. When she figured out what was happening, she dropped my wallet and we started fucking. She didn't care about money, she wanted to be fucked. All to often, members put to much emphasis on tips. No need.

CZ / P.

ChadZ1212
09-29-22, 22:15
Prep for 2023.

Meee too movement.

The Mee Too movement is over. Bill C is out of jail. Not Bill C the Prez, He didn't go to jail, that's the other Bill C. What does this mean for the members?

G Stxxnem is stifled.

H Redxy is Ruined.

Billie Jexn, well, she pays guys to blow them on Main St. Get it Bilxie Jean BJ's. I'm on fire.

G Alxred has a supply of fresh batteries and vodka. She's cooked.

We as men are back and do what we want, walk into any sex parlor today, get what you want, no questions asked, simple, go enjoy.

CZ / P.

ChadZ1212
09-30-22, 11:44
Guys, Cops are your friends. Don't do anything stupid. Been stopped many times in many states and never had issues. Have fun with them, make jokes, cops are human. Funny thing happened, I was at a local sex parlor one night and I noticed car I recognized. Yup you guys guessed it, he was performing. He left before me, saw my car, he waited for me to finish. We had a nice conversation about the 2 providers. Simple, no problems. No need to post about cops in parking lots and can't go in, or 2 guys standing outside the parlor, so what, no big deal. No need to get members nervous. Walk up to them and say "how you guys do'in"? "Are you guys going in"? Have fun. Go enjoy.

ChadZ1212
09-30-22, 19:19
Jumping out of my character for this post. Guys, I'm really concerned about recent post regarding PM's. IMO, No need for PM's by a provider. Providers are not the cleanest individuals you want shoving fingers up your ass. I suggest see your Doctor, he can use propofol on you and you won't feel a thing.

If it's a requirement in your life, other options are available. You guys keep this up, providers will wear a Strap on. Not the image that's wanted.

CZ / P.

ChadZ1212
10-01-22, 06:57
October 1st 4th quarter.

I'm excited 2023 is around the corner. Let's drop everything go out and visit our favorite sex parlor, visit our favorite sex provider and fuck. Try different things that might work for you. Plenty of good information available on this site for all members. Read the post and all will be well.

Most important, Image and be recognized as what you're known for with members and providers. When someone says Chad, first thing come to mind, he just fucks. Simple.

Think of it this way, man's man. Here are other man's man and movies they star in:

Lee Marxin Point Blank.

Steve McQuexn Bullitt.

Chuck Conxors Rifleman.

Chad ZZZZ Sex Machine.

You think Lee, Steve, Chuck, Chad do TS, PM, Massages? Hell no. We get down to business quickly.

Enjoy yourselves, wish you guys the best, good luck.

CZ / P.

ChadZ1212
10-06-22, 11:30
I can't stop laughing. You guys are hilarious. I come back after few days away on business and it's like Romper Room. I see video of Laurel and Hardy smok'in weed. Can't stop laughing. All say it again, the Hartford forum is the best forum on the USA Sex guide site. Variety is enormous. From fucking to yucks, we have it all.

CZ / P.

ChadZ1212
10-06-22, 11:35
Stop stop.

My stomach hurts. Can't stop laughing.

Lee, Steve, Chuck, Chad are real men they fuck. I could have used Justine T as example but he's a former mouseketeer, and well. He's a boys boy. I would not insult the members, I'm well respected. My stomach hurt. Can't stop laughing.

CZ / P.

ChadZ1212
10-06-22, 14:26
Nah, I can't shut my mouth.

I'll stand by what I said. I never had a problem with LE, even after all the crazy things I have done, not one problem.

I'm still trying to understand why you guys need lawyers, defense attorney? What are you guys doing? I'm talking about fucking not robbing banks. Hell, all the women I fuck are of legal age. Last I looked, no law against fucking.

Interesting experience. I was at the grocery store and some organization was looking for food. I was given a list of things to purchase, which I did. The individual that accepted the items was tall very attractive young lady. Long story short, gave her my number told her where I lived and said stop by for coffee if needed, anytime. Days later she did. Anyways, we ended upstairs and she worked hard to accomplish DTTTB, Deep Throat Tongue Too Balls, tears running down her face due to gagging, she wouldn't stop. After, We fucked all night, no problems, none. Bottom line, one could say, she was a dam good trooper.

Just goes to show you, if I kept my mouth shut, wouldn't have gotten laid. Glad I could help.

CZ / P.

ChadZ1212
10-29-22, 11:12
Overwhelming response.

Sex parlor name change is taking off. Thanks for the kind words members.

One member suggested we change naming convention to fuck parlor, LOL, Sex parlor has been implemented.

This is Chad.

ChadZ1212
10-31-22, 10:29
Funny thing happened yesterday.

Now, I can admit I made mistakes giving access to my home to many ladies, but what can I say, I admit my mistakes but didn't learn from them.

So I came back from travels and I was unpacking. So I hear the garage door open and everyone's favorite Asian walks in. She doesn't speak good English, I'm upstairs and I hear honey honey, thinking she wants a quickie. Nope, She says, restaurant friend went fishing this morning and gave me fish. Going with the flow, wowee, that's a big fish. Asking, where did he catch it? Water! Well that's a good place to catch a fish sweetheart. Anyways, She says, I make you sushi. Of course I say, wow I can't wait, but too myself I say fuck no. So she goes to the kitchen and starts slicing it up.

Anyways, can you imagine going to that restaurant and eating fish on the menu? Who know where they caught it from. Makes you think where are the owners of these restaurants getting food from today so they can reduce cost. Whatever.

This is Chad.

Techno2021
10-31-22, 22:52
Hi Chadz, glad you are back. Can you please lead me to the Indian massage. I am totally lost on how to find it, clues aren't helping.

ChadZ1212
11-01-22, 20:28
Excuse the confusion Tech. I was under the impression that members experienced this place as expressed by another member. Not sure of my limits regarding location because of trade. I gave him nail salon.

Hi Chadz, glad you are back. Can you please lead me to the Indian massage. I am totally lost on how to find it, clues aren't helping.

ChadZ1212
02-07-23, 19:03
Live From the Sex capital of the world. Located is a secret location.

This is the second annual ChadZ Top performer awards 2022.

The place is jammed packed, standing room only. The liquor is flowing, the food is delicious, The band is playing, the women are beautiful.

I'm your host Horn E. Mann along side the beautiful JuuC Lucy.

Horn: JuuC. I can't wait to hear your interview with Chad.

JuuC: Chad is funny, he quizzed me, how much is 1 plus 1? I had to think hard, so I took my shirt off and counted to 2. I got the answer right. Then he gave me something hard between my legs. He's so charming.

Live audience laugh laugh laugh.

Horn: Well balanced not overloaded with Asians. All parts of Connecticut are represented. Exclusively fucked bare by Chad for over 48 hours, CIP to finish, no stunt cocking.

Verified and sealed by the prestige Sex Firm, Condom Condom and Lube.

Here we go:

10, Hot And Horny Hanna, what can I say nice tasty tight pussy, natural for TLH, nice ass, demure but accommodating.

9, Dirty Denise, simply soft, sexy and Wild. What legs. PTM, SU69, gagging, SUM, FF.

8, Naughty Natasha maybe I should call her Nasty Natasha. Incredible Eastern European skin, with well balanced face, tits, ass and legs. Non stop hip action.

7, Devil Devi Stunning Indian, beautiful no rush fucking. Always talking: oh yasss Chad, don't stop, LOL.

6, Silky skin Saanvi another beautiful Indian, passionate fucking. Balls deep.

5, Awesome Alexis good find DTTTB, SUNHTLH, even did angry dragon, she was ok with it.

4, Sexy Sofia direct from Poland, hardly spoke English but fucked insatiably. Always freshly waxed.

3, Evil Ebony WOW WOW unreal THE AA, not sure I can give details, just wild. You could accuse her of getting tied up. Did I say that?

2, Tasty Tina, always gets a tongue lashing, one of the most well known, talked about providers in Ct. Always freshly waxed and always ready. Hot Fucking body. I always have her in SU69, so she can't get away, LOL.

Number 1 goes to: Sxxxx and Jxxxx mother daughter Dynamic Duo. When the daughter (the cat) is away, mother (the rat), plays.

The signs says:

Full Service nail salon. How inviting.

C: Geee, Why take my clothes off for a facial?

S: So I don't get facial cream on your shirt.

C: Well that makes sense.

C: Geee, Why are you sucking my cock?

S: Because you have a hard on.

C: Geee, Why are you mounting me in cowgirl.

S: I'm horny.

Only place I know where the provider wears a white lab coat, nothing underneath, glasses, black stilettos with red trim. So professional.

I always coach members skip the TS and massage, no difference here, skip the nails facial just fuck.

Let's congratulate our winners, they worked hard to achieve this monumental award, go out and enjoy men. 2023 will be a banging year.

This has been A Chad Z production.

Special appearance by ChadZ.

Traveling the Globe for women.

Fucked women in over 100 countries.

This is Chad.

ChadZ1212
02-10-23, 14:06
If we stay positive and act with integrity, more hot providers will come. Most important, they will stay longer. No joke.

The Hartford Sex Parlors offer variety to members and will continue to be the number 1 region for sex. As other forums look to us for guidance, we must continue to act with integrity, positivity and professionalism.

Let's keep in mind, USASG is a great website. We as members are the website. When we do the right thing and act with Integrity, we act in the best interest of the USASG.

Reflecting, HSP has it all. HSP's have 3 of the tightest pussy in the state. Puerto Ricans, AA and more. It's all here for our enjoyment. Let's take advantage.

This is Chad.

Thebeach71
03-24-23, 14:34
Chad where is my weekly tip? You slacking.

ChadZ1212
03-25-23, 17:28
LOL, you got me. It's on the way.

Chad where is my weekly tip? You slacking.

ChadZ1212
03-26-23, 14:43
Gents,

I get questions about what I like better, Waxed or shaved pussy? Too be honest, let's not put the cart before the horse.

Most important is a clean pussy, that's absolutely number 1 on my list.

With that said, my selection over the decades has been waxed pussy.

I remember back in the day when I was a wise ass. I suggested to one of my associates not to wash his Goatee after licking pussy. Makes sense to keep the taste all day. Not sure he got it.

C.

ChadZ1212
03-30-23, 07:45
I received questions and would like to clarify. Some confusion about 6 shot Saturday. 6 shots mean you fuck the provider 6 times in your allowed time. My suggestion is utilize the 3 hour rule so you don't feel rushed in performing 6 times in 60 or 90 minutes. My preference is to take all day, take my time and enjoy all 6 fucks.

Reiterating weekly events:

Ménage à trois Monday.

Two for Tuesday.

Wheelbarrow Wizard Wednesday.

Three input Thursday.

Flying Fuck Friday.

Six shot Saturday.

Seven shot Sunday.

This is Chad.

ChadZ1212
04-02-23, 15:28
Gents,

Funny thing, Dany, good musician who I know called and said, how come I wasn't invited as one of your musical guest? I said, we have time. How about an encore presentation.

Dedicating this song to all the members.

Dany F.

Big town playboy.

ShinDig time.

I would like to take a minute and congratulate Chad exceeding 600 post, monumental achievement. Congrats Chad.

As always, the liquor is flowing, food is second to none and the women are beautiful. The musical guest are all Grammy award winners, here to sing fitting songs for Chad. Special treat, look for Tommy and Chad on stage.

Up first:

1, Salt and P: Whatta man Whatta man.

2, Elton: I'm still standing.

3, From her award winning album:

Hard to kill, Janiva: I'm still here.

4, Dany F: Big town Playboy.

4, Let's not forget Chad's good friend Tommy: Can't keep a good man down.

What, what's that Craven? Well of course Craven you can be one of Tommy's back up singers. You're my number one obsessed fan.

Now now Craven, that's not nice. Woody, Ayce, CC, GC, they are not the munchkins or the lollipop kids from the Wizard of Oz. The AMA American Midget Association would like you calling them munchkins. No no they dress the best they can. They have parents that work hard. You told me, you saw Woody's parents on the side of the road wearing orange jump suits, cuffed everyday picking up trash. It's called rehabilitation.

Now go get ready to sing.

Congrats Chad. Clap Clap Clap. Can't keep a good man down.

This is Chad.

ChadZ1212
04-11-23, 17:01
Gents,

Now that we have embarked on FFF fully. As the leader of the HSP forum, I would like to enlighten members of potential troubles that could impose major issues for your life style.

After your selected provider leaves. Check closet for teddies, dresses, etc. Check bathroom draws for make-up, that's a kick in the teeth if found. Check your mud room for shoes. Check your laundry room for hanging bra's and string undies. If she drinks a lot, keep your wine cellar locked.

Tag, color code clothing hangers per lady and move to a separate section in your home. Dress sizes will differ from Asians, Euro, AA, PR, Indians. However shoe sizes for Asians seem to be the same, size 6. It is what it is.

My experience. One of the famous Asians was scheduled for a visit. Unfortunately I didn't tag her clothing properly, not good. I didn't know what dresses was hers. Luckily, I received a new dress in the mail for another Asian. I said, why wear those old dresses? Look what I got you? New dress. Response, oh I like. Happy as pig in shit. All's well again. Bottom line, keep things separate and tag properly.

To be clear, we are in this together. No member will be left behind. We all share the same intel and expect the same results, FFF. Gents, Feel free to reach out to me anytime.

ChadZ1212
05-06-23, 07:05
Gents,

I receive many messages about facial fitness. What does that mean? 1, Good hygiene. 2, eat green vegetables. This will keep skin tight.

Next question: How do members eliminate the double chin? That's easy. Pussy lick'in. Lots of pussy lick'in. Pussy lick'in will firm up your chin where it becomes firm, smooth. Think of it, your tongue is a muscle. Stretching it out tightens the chin area. My regiment is lick pussy daily lots of pussy. Glad to help.

This is Chad.

ChadZ1212
05-21-23, 06:39
BBJ is personal preference. We as members not knowing each member and not knowing what type of BBJ is preferred makes it difficult to recommend.

Thinking back to my extensive travels worldwide, variety is endless. Each country has different technics that offer different results. Australian, Croatian, Russian, Loas, American, Morrocan and so-on. DTTTB, Gagging, Swallow, Messy? My suggestion to members, try 2, 3 sex parlors and report back to the members your experience. Likes vs. Dis-likes. That will get more members involved and provide additional proper guidance.

To be honest the best BBJ I got was in Somali, endless over the top action. If ever out that way, I suggest getting one. Second was DR, followed by Peru. Good luck.

This is Chad.

ChadZ1212
10-08-23, 16:51
Gents,

Now that we are experiencing providers with private locations. It's important to keep an understanding of street abbreviations.

I posted similar on the seeking arrangement forum for members.

It's not Richmond Connecticut.

It's Richmond Ct. (Court) Southington Connecticut off route 691.

I'm not familiar with her (Ann), however, It's not unusual for UTR private providers to be located in neighborhoods, we have many private providers in Connecticut that are established South Southwest of Hartford. Members would be surprised, maybe shocked the legit spa owners that run FS in their homes. Many have locations in NY and second locations in Connecticut.

Example the Indian, post 4730.

Abbreviates:

Streets (St).

Avenue (Ave).

Boulevard (Blvd).

Circle (Cir).

Court (Ct).

Always glad to help. Good luck.

This is Chad.

ChadZ1212
10-10-23, 20:42
Lane (Ln).

Gents,

Now that we are experiencing providers with private locations. It's important to keep an understanding of street abbreviations.

I posted similar on the seeking arrangement forum for members.

It's not Richmond Connecticut.

It's Richmond Ct. (Court) Southington Connecticut off route 691.

I'm not familiar with her (Ann), however, It's not unusual for UTR private providers to be located in neighborhoods, we have many private providers in Connecticut that are established South Southwest of Hartford. Members would be surprised, maybe shocked the legit spa owners that run FS in their homes. Many have locations in NY and second locations in Connecticut.

Example the Indian, post 4730.

Abbreviates:

Streets (St).

Avenue (Ave).

Boulevard (Blvd).

Circle (Cir).

Court (Ct).

Always glad to help. Good luck.

This is Chad.

ChadZ1212
10-29-23, 13:18
Pineapple juice.

Gents,

For those members that have ladies that are resistant to swallow. Or for some members that cause her to have "The Anger Dragon".

I suggest drink Pineapple juice. It makes your cum sweet and more enjoyable for that special lady. Once they taste it for the first time, they want more of it. Now, that means more BBJ, more CIP. Glad to help.

This is Chad.

DocTego
10-30-23, 05:58
Pineapple juice.

Gents,

For those members that have ladies that are resistant to swallow. Or for some members that cause her to have "The Anger Dragon".

I suggest drink Pineapple juice. It makes your cum sweet and more enjoyable for that special lady. Once they taste it for the first time, they want more of it. Now, that means more BBJ, more CIP. Glad to help.

This is Chad.Quantity?

How long before a date?

They have taste buds in their pussy?

Rich196
10-30-23, 10:24
Pineapple juice.

Gents,

This is Chad.I have heard that too.

Also Celery will help you with your general libido.

ChadZ1212
10-30-23, 11:14
Yea so Doc, good questions. As far as amount, it depends on your body weight and body mass. The larger / muscle you are / have the more pineapple juice you will need. In addition, the more you sweat, the more you need, replenish.

I drink one 16 ounce glass daily, sometimes 2, depending how much I fuck, run daily, etc. Never had any complaints. All my ladies / providers enjoy it, they can't wait. Truth be told, PR's are crazy wild. My suggestion is try with PR first. LOL.

No taste buds in pussy. They like the taste so much as they swallow, they can't wait for you to CIP. As a matter of fact, PTM is a guarantee. Comments I received, I can't wait for you to cum in my pussy. Or my favorite, pull out so I can taste your cock. All added benefits.

Excuse the typo, it's "Angry Dragon". Too be clear, with sweat cum, you will never give AD, she simply swallows.

Glad to help, go enjoy.