PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Ho Down Man
01-01-06, 04:24
Is Flamingo the only local good place to go?

Greenlee,

Imperial is off Magnolia next to the 5 and 91 fwy. See a cute Asian ladie named Julie. She is a little older but she is very petite with great fake tits. She will handle you well.

Ho man

Trojan Swinger
01-02-06, 12:43
I was in Imperial for the first time last Sunday, and it was a much better experience than Flamingo’s. First of all there was no annoying waitress selling you lady’s drinks (we had lengthy conversations about her). In fact I was hoping that the Imperial waitresses came often, one of then was pretty darn cute (blonde one with black uniform).

Anyway, two dance options: 1. $10 for lap dances, and they do it right where you are seated, nearby the floor. And 2. Inside VIP room. Same price, but you have to pay sets of 5 songs.

Some dancers that were cute/talented

Blondes: Cherry and Jade (Stunning Barbies)
Brunette: Alexandra (She looked like an Asian/Hispanic Mix, very sexy dancer)
Black: Desire (I hope this is her name. She knows how to shake her booties and grind)

Member #3942
01-02-06, 18:10
Hey can you walk in there with shorts and a t-shirt? Cant remember the dress code. Yeah sure buying them drinks is a pain but they get nasty at flamingos. Thats why people go there. Nasty ass lap dances. Lots of touching and grabing.

Trojan Swinger
01-03-06, 04:51
Hey can you walk in there with shorts and a t-shirt? Cant remember the dress code. Yeah sure buying them drinks is a pain but they get nasty at flamingos. Thats why people go there. Nasty ass lap dances. Lots of touching and grabing.I remember plenty of people with Tshirt. I am not 100% sure about the shirts though. I was able to go into Flamingo with long shirts, but never tried it in Imperial.

Ho Down Man
01-03-06, 05:16
Hey can you walk in there with shorts and a t-shirt? Cant remember the dress code. Yeah sure buying them drinks is a pain but they get nasty at flamingos. Thats why people go there. Nasty ass lap dances. Lots of touching and grabing.

Yes you can walk in with shorts and a t shirt. NO real dress code.

Chief_Wiggum
01-03-06, 17:35
I remember plenty of people with Tshirt. I am not 100% sure about the shirts though. I was able to go into Flamingo with long shirts, but never tried it in Imperial. I was wearing a T-shirt at Imperial. I should try to go Flamingos. It's sounding pretty good. However, isn't Imperial the hands down favorite?

Member #4452
01-03-06, 23:35
Stopped by Flamingo today in the early afternoon. All the girls were ugly except for two. A petite latina with a nice ass, she never came up to me so I didn't get a dance from her. Never go up to the dancer boys...always let them come to you. Got some dances from Janet a Ukranian girl with blond hair. Face and body a 7, with a nice grabbable (not a real word) ass. Got to suck on her a bit and she paid alot of attention to my tool. Also after the dances she sat with me for about 10 minutes and allowed me to get my feel on. She works days everyday of the week. Sweet girl, treat her well.

Ho Down Man
01-04-06, 00:57
I was wearing a T-shirt at Imperial. I should try to go Flamingos. It's sounding pretty good. However, isn't Imperial the hands down favorite?

I like Imperial a little better but the girls can be hit or miss. They are mostly beautiful and you get good grinding action but a lot of times there is no touching on their part. I have had good luck with a couple of girls there, Julie tight asian, a little older but she is petite with nice rack. Flamingos, the dances are awesome and with the right girl anything goes. I am going to see Rochelle tonight. She is awesome!!!! By far the best looking girl in the joint!!

Ho man

Ho Down Man
01-04-06, 03:56
Hey Guys,

Went to Flamingo tonight and my girl Rochelle was there. This little latina has absolutely the best body, best personality of any strip girl I have ever had the experience of meeting. You treat her nice, give her some really good conversation, and she will treat you nice as well. Tonight, to standard couch dances - .20, back to the 4 for .60 room, and all was happy at the end. Very nice lady!!! Treat her with respect gentlemen. Also saw Sassy for the first time. She looks pretty wild. Got to see her lap dance up close. Lots of grinding but dont know about the touches.

See ya

Ho Man

DiegoHills858
01-04-06, 12:44
Hey Guys,

Went to Flamingo tonight and my girl Rochelle was there. This little latina has absolutely the best body, best personality of any strip girl I have ever had the experience of meeting. You treat her nice, give her some really good conversation, and she will treat you nice as well. Tonight, to standard couch dances - .20, back to the 4 for .60 room, and all was happy at the end. Very nice lady!!! Treat her with respect gentlemen. Also saw Sassy for the first time. She looks pretty wild. Got to see her lap dance up close. Lots of grinding but dont know about the touches.

See ya

Ho Man

You should try out Rochelle in the 6 for $100. She is more liberal in there.

Browneyed
01-04-06, 13:47
Ho Man,

Sassy lets you play with her guns and pretty much can feel her up, but no extras, she sure does know how to grind though, she's worth the the VIP if you want a nice grinding session. I would rather go to hawaii theater in COI for a little bit more you can go all the way.

Ho Down Man
01-04-06, 23:41
You should try out Rochelle in the 6 for $100. She is more liberal in there.

Can you elaborate a little on what you mean by more liberal???

Ho Down Man
01-04-06, 23:42
Ho Man,

Sassy lets you play with her guns and pretty much can feel her up, but no extras, she sure does know how to grind though, she's worth the the VIP if you want a nice grinding session. I would rather go to hawaii theater in COI for a little bit more you can go all the way.

What is a little bit more and what do you mean all the way??? Can you fuck them for $1??

Oswalt
01-05-06, 12:24
Ho -

VIP room at Hawaii is $120 to get in then you tip the dancer. For that kind of mileage you are not getting out for under 2 bills. And the VIP is three songs = 6 minutes tops. Extra dances are either 20 or 40 a pop from there.

Browneyed
01-05-06, 13:20
Ho,

Its more like A TOTAL OF 220-240 to get laid, i would normally spend 120-140 at Flamingo's anyways.

DiegoHills858
01-06-06, 14:51
Went to Flamingo last night. I didnt try her out but Carmen was there and from what the other girls tell me and what I have experienced she may be the girl that gives the most extras for cheapest.

Badonkadonk
01-16-06, 20:11
Was there on Saturday night. Hooked up with Maite - hard bodied Latina. Did the $60 deal. She's very direct, and actually a bit rough (which I kind of liked). She nibbled on my Tool through my pants, and reached down until I was happy.

DiegoHills858
01-17-06, 15:18
Was there on Saturday night. Hooked up with Maite - hard bodied Latina. Did the $60 deal. She's very direct, and actually a bit rough (which I kind of liked). She nibbled on my Tool through my pants, and reached down until I was happy.

I have tried her out before. There are more extras available in the $100 if you pay the right amount.

Oswalt
01-19-06, 15:27
First time at Flamingo yesterday around 6:30. Saw Maite but could never get to her, too bad she has some body. Is it only the 6 for 100 dances that go behind the curtain? Looked like the 4 for 60 your right next to each other in that lap area. BTW how much do they charge for the girls drinks? The waitress was like a heat seeking missile following guys getting dances with the buy the lady a drink thing.

Menace
01-19-06, 19:49
First time at Flamingo yesterday around 6:30. Saw Maite but could never get to her, too bad she has some body. Is it only the 6 for 100 dances that go behind the curtain? Looked like the 4 for 60 your right next to each other in that lap area. BTW how much do they charge for the girls drinks? The waitress was like a heat seeking missile following guys getting dances with the buy the lady a drink thing.I totally agree, the waitress are friggin annoying. That is the only reason I stop going to Flamingo but hearing all these reviews on carmen makes me wanna go back for her

DiegoHills858
01-19-06, 21:12
First time at Flamingo yesterday around 6:30. Saw Maite but could never get to her, too bad she has some body. Is it only the 6 for 100 dances that go behind the curtain? Looked like the 4 for 60 your right next to each other in that lap area. BTW how much do they charge for the girls drinks? The waitress was like a heat seeking missile following guys getting dances with the buy the lady a drink thing.

In the 6 for 100 you are sitting in the single curtain area to the right. In the 4 for 60 there are curtains to the right that fits a few people. The best dances are given in the 6 for 100.

kngofdiamonds24
01-20-06, 17:36
I heard from the bouncer at Flamingo's that they just hired 8 new girls and 3 of them are new to dancing. If you are like me I like breaking in newbies, you can get a lot more mileage with them.

Member #3942
01-21-06, 21:25
Was there in the daytime. New girl SABRINA!!!! She is smoking hot. Young about 22-24. Blondish hair perfect sexy body. Great ass. First time dancing on stage. She did ok. Got a reg chair dance. A few of them, she was little shy and not sure if it was ok. I grabed her waist and pulled that sweet ass into my dick. She rode it good. Soft body and just a beauty. I told her to get on top and she was riding me and turned all red. I grabbed her ass and got het to grind into me like I was at her house. She is good. Now lets train her the right way and get her to do everything. She is really hot.

Trojan Swinger
01-22-06, 03:37
When does Sabrina work?

Anyway to find out who is on duty at any given day at Imperial?

Trojan

Was there in the daytime. New girl SABRINA!!!! She is smoking hot. Young about 22-24. Blondish hair perfect sexy body. Great ass. First time dancing on stage. She did ok. Got a reg chair dance. A few of them, she was little shy and not sure if it was ok. I grabed her waist and pulled that sweet ass into my dick. She rode it good. Soft body and just a beauty. I told her to get on top and she was riding me and turned all red. I grabbed her ass and got het to grind into me like I was at her house. She is good. Now lets train her the right way and get her to do everything. She is really hot.

Member #3942
01-23-06, 10:57
Sabrina works in the daytime. You cant miss her. She looks like she should either be a model or she should be working in some upscale place. She is just that hot. Shes not the stripper look. Shes more of the hot girl I saw at the beach girl. Anyway shes nice and soft and does pretty good. I hope she gets rich doing what she does.

Ho Down Man
01-31-06, 03:33
Hey fellow Mongers,

I just got back from a great visit with Rochelle at Flamingos. She is awesome. What a body she has. OMG. I got there and enjoyed the scenery then Rochelle danced on stage. She then came to sit with me and off we went. Went and got a couple of warm up dances on the couch and then into the 4 for .60 room. All I can say is all is well with Rochelle!!!

Ho Man

Greenlee
02-02-06, 21:31
So do you need the private dance behind the curtain to get the extras at Flamingo? Last time I was their I was offered 120 for 6 dances.

Guide
02-03-06, 16:38
Sabrina works in the daytime. You cant miss her. She looks like she should either be a model or she should be working in some upscale place. She is just that hot. Shes not the stripper look. Shes more of the hot girl I saw at the beach girl. Anyway shes nice and soft and does pretty good. I hope she gets rich doing what she does.You can make that happen sir.

Just keep going to see her.

Ho Down Man
02-22-06, 02:45
Well guys, I had another session with Rochelle. She is incredible. I think it takes a bit so she gets to know you but now that she knows me, boy was it awesome. She came right over to me and said, I konw you!! I waited til she was done with her dance and off we went. 2 dance warm up on the couch and then to the 4 for $60. Needless to say I was completely satisfied. She is awesome!! Good luck guys. Treat her well and she will treat you well.

Ho Man

St Stephen
02-26-06, 14:47
Not real big on the strip club scene. I like the AMPs. Went with some friends and had a great time. Cost as much as an AMP to have fun, but lasted a lot longer. Some of the girls were hot some not. I left, as well as my friends, with smiles on our faces. I was just wondering what other places out there offer the same kind of fun, with private dances and what clubs have Asians? I love Asians and would like to experience one in this environment. Carmen, Gia, and Precious, thanks for a great night.

Bastosboy
03-03-06, 04:06
I was in town in Anaheim for business. Thanks to your reviews I checked out Flamingo. Went 2 nights. First night I saw Rochelle on stage but some old SugarDaddy had her working all night. I went with a little Mexican girl. Couldn't remember her name. Ria maybe? She was great. Nice personallity, all natural, great smile. VIP dances were on point. Completely happy.

Second time around I waited for about an hour to get Rochelle. Finally I just rushed her and asked her for a dance. VIP of course. She was nice to talk to, then once the dance started, we were off to the races. Pertty much whatever you wanted to touch and all the grinding you could handle. Already into the 2nd dance she already offered extras. This was too quick for me since I wanted to enjoy her first. Had her dance 3 or 4 more dances and then it was time. She supplied the equipment and French was spoken. Great visit.

Badonkadonk
03-03-06, 18:17
Does anyone know if Rochelle ever work days?

Has anyone had the same success at Imperial in Anaheim?

Acompletenewb
03-03-06, 20:25
After reading all the reviews about Flamingo, I couldn't wait to go. So, I went the other day, and I checked the place out. There were a few homely looking strippers, and two really smokin' hot ones. Now, if I were to ask for "the VIP" what procedures do I follow? By that I mean, discretion, cleanup, pricing, etc. I'd like to know from all you veterans, how it is that you go about doing this. PM me if you'd like or just post here so all the F'n newbies like me could get a chance. Thanks in advance.

Ho Down Man
03-03-06, 22:17
Does anyone know if Rochelle ever work days?

Has anyone had the same success at Imperial in Anaheim?

She doesnt work days. Only 6:30 to whatever M-F. I have seen the same surgar daddy. He was there at Christmas and gave her a diamond bracelet. If only he knew that she was blowing all of our wads. hahaha

One Wing Low
03-23-06, 00:18
The waitresses have always been straight with their changes. The biker biitch at the bar, however, will try to cheat you out of a few bucks in change.

She did it to me, which I insisted for the correct change, she then had an attitude. She gave me the correct change but still withheld 1 buck for tip without my consent.

What do you expect from a biker biitch? Just be careful with her change and ignore her stupid trash attitude.

One Wing Low
04-02-06, 05:29
When there Saturday afternoon. Costed $10 admission plus $12 for 2 drinks inside. The place had about 6 girls, half were above average, including 2 Afro-American sis.

Met this young, pretty dancer named Rio who came from Brazil 4 months ago. She was raised in OC but went back to BR for the last 15 years. She claimed to have graduated a pediatrician in Brazil, trying to take qualifying exams to do internship in the US. She was very pretty and sexy. She works Tue, thursday and Sat. There were 2 other Brazilian girls there, both older and far less attractive than Rio.

The girls at Exstacy are only average. Most of the girls were the bikers' ****** variety, with tattoos all over their sagging bodies. They dont really know how to dance. It costs too much to get in Exstacy so there were few customers. All of them were just watching the strip show, not spending money on any dance while I was there. The girls are not making any money with their dances, no wonder there were no talents. The shit head who owns the joint is short of girls so he has been importing chicas from Brazil. Pretty soon he will have his ass thrown in the federal slammer long time for trafficking humans.

The bouncers were rude, would not stamp our hands and allow us to go outside to smoke. He curtly told us to smoke in the toilet. Fuck Mr. bald-headed asshole bouncer.

This is the joint to be avoided. There are much better strip joints in OC.

Badonkadonk
04-04-06, 18:21
[QUOTE=One Wing Low]

I have always seen quality talent at Ecstasy. Try going there daytime during the week. Always 8-12 ladies on the clock, most are very beautiful. Usually a nice mix of cultures as well. Only drawback is that its pricey. Cover charge and 2 non-alcoholic drink minimum is $20. ALL-Nude private dances are $50 each and only last about 4 min each. So bring your bankroll or your ATM card. Depending on who you get, YMMV. I had one session a while back with minimal touching, but I've also recently had one where I was able to have a GFE with DFK and MORE.

Roman
04-06-06, 00:59
[QUOTE=One Wing Low]

I have always seen quality talent at Ecstasy. Try going there daytime during the week. Always 8-12 ladies on the clock, most are very beautiful. Usually a nice mix of cultures as well. Only drawback is that its pricey. Cover charge and 2 non-alcoholic drink minimum is $20. ALL-Nude private dances are $50 each and only last about 4 min each. So bring your bankroll or your ATM card. Depending on who you get, YMMV. I had one session a while back with minimal touching, but I've also recently had one where I was able to have a GFE with DFK and MORE.

They are fun.

Once went and saw a girl named Elicia give a watershow. A blonde girl.
We exchanged numbers. Ended up a couple weeks later in a hotel in
Costa Mesa where she gave more of a water show (showered together
naked.)

I was disappointed overall though and did not call her back.

Most of the girls in OC, whether hookers, dancers, or actual women,
are totally screwed-up and think men are "money" machines and nothing
more.

I've seen it for enuf decades now and am disappointed with the whole
bunch.

Most of the time I just treat the local O.C. women like the garbage they
are. They're money-hungry golddiggers who give nothing substantive
in return. I'd have more fun at a bookstore than with 99.99% of them.

ROMAN

Bastosboy
04-10-06, 15:29
Sassy looks a lot like Meadow from LAST season's Sopransos, then add a HUGE boob job. She looks great. She's a season veteran there. I visited last October, in March, and again in April and she was the only constant. She gives a great stage dance and a good couch dance. She offers a VIP but it's pretty much the same as a non-VIP. No access to extras. Still a good time if you want a dance from a girl who is a knockout and you can dream about her later.

Anyone know who the short Mexican girl is (not Rochelle)? All natural B or Cs. I forgot her name but she gave a really good VIP dance.

Badonkadonk
04-21-06, 11:55
Stopped by on Wed. afternoon. Hooked up with Jeannie in the VIP. Gentlemen, we have another winner. She's a hot body, shaved, pretty version of Sarah Jessica Parker. She will leave you satisfied!!!! I was also approached by Janet, but I was already spent. (In more ways that one)

Ho Down Man
04-22-06, 15:54
Badonk - Does Jeannie only work days??? What day???

Stopped by on Wed. afternoon. Hooked up with Jeannie in the VIP. Gentlemen, we have another winner. She's a hot body, shaved, pretty version of Sarah Jessica Parker. She will leave you satisfied!!!! I was also approached by Janet, but I was already spent. (In more ways that one)

Badonkadonk
04-24-06, 13:35
Badonk - Does Jeannie only work days? What day?I met up with her on a Wednesday around 2:00 p.m. I don't know what other days she is there.

Member #3942
05-21-06, 01:32
Was with Diane. Nice big tits, long black hair, hispanic. Ass like you wouldnt believe. Shit she had me everywhere. She reaches and grabs and pulls and tucks. Damn was good.

Another girl, ore like a skank, said she usally works nights, she was older blonde hair. She said how about a dance? Then said it can come with a HJ or a BJ. She was too skanky but I know a few of you would like it.

Preverted
05-22-06, 22:47
Guess it was a bad time to go. Went Saturday late afternoon / early evening, around 6 PM. There were 3 girls working that I saw. In the 20 minutes I was there I saw 1.5 stage dances. The scond girl (tall, blond, boob job) starts bitching at the DJ halfway through her first song. He tells everyone they better start tipping or she is going to leave (no one was sitting at the stage). One guy gets up and starts walking towards the stage, but before he can get there, she has grabbed her undies and is walking off the stage. I then cut my losses and left. If I wanted pissed off and bitchy, I would have gone home to my wife!

Always Lookin
05-23-06, 20:22
Did the VIP thing with Janet yesterday. Lots of groping, and tit sucking. She played with my dick with everything except her tongue (she stuck that down my throat a few times).

She a hottie, but it IS dark in there.

Had a lot of fun, and I've got no complaints.

Won't repeat because of the price (125), unless I'm really desparate.

Have fun, AL

Badonkadonk
05-26-06, 16:22
Damn!

I just spoke to the bouncer at Flamingo, and he told me that Rochelle is not working there anymore. He doesn't know where she is now.

This is a sad day for us all. I will only raise my dick to half mast in honor of her memory.

If anyone runs across her, let us know!!!

Ho Down Man
05-27-06, 01:12
Damn!

I just spoke to the bouncer at Flamingo, and he told me that Rochelle is not working there anymore. He doesn't know where she is now.

This is a sad day for us all. I will only raise my dick to half mast in honor of her memory.

If anyone runs across her, let us know!!!

I am truly sad. Rochelle was awesome!! Please let us know if anyone comes across her.

Ho man

Member #3942
05-27-06, 20:17
Saw Diane again at Flamingo. Shes an awsum mex girl with a great ass. Damn grabed my stuff and put it everywhere again. Day time only I think. Love her shes hot.

Dent55
07-17-06, 15:44
Saw an asian girl at Flamingo's, I think her name was Bebe. PM for VIP details

Whoopster
07-29-06, 01:34
First visit to Flamingo today about 2 PM. It took a good 10 minutes for my eyes to adjust. A word of advice, have your cash organized so you don't accidentally give away a large bill.

After a few minutes, a very cute asian girl came over. Don't remember her name. Second girl to stop by was also asian. As much as I love asian chicks, neither one was doing it for me.

Then came Eve. She is a hot brunette with a great body. Nothing too big or too little, and completely shaven. As her hand roamed, she easily talked me into a VIP. Let's just say I was very satisfied with her dancing skills...

Whoopster

Member #3942
08-19-06, 10:42
Went at night, all I can say is Gia Gia Gia!!!!!! Little young tight latina. Damn hot looking. Did everything in a dance. Behind the curtain did what I want which was eveything there too. She is fantastic.

That place at night has everything available, all you have to do is ask or listen when the girl sits next to you.

Badonkadonk
08-21-06, 12:44
Any sightings on Rochelle from Flamingo?

She was the finest - EVER!

Ho Down Man
08-21-06, 23:27
Any sightings on Rochelle from Flamingo?

She was the finest - EVER!

I wish someone would come forth regarding Rochelle, You are not kidding that she was the finest. You couldnt ask for anything better or more beautiful.

Ho Down Man
09-07-06, 00:34
Come on guys, lets get some reports going. I have not been in awhile do to some Poker Tourney's but will be going soon. Any new blood anywhere??? Any sight of Rochelle???

Phuqued
09-07-06, 01:21
There were three knockouts at Hawaii Theatre in City of Industry last night.

There are two sections of secluded seating on upper levels on two sides of the stage, and there is a completely private VIP room with curtained cubicles.

The private dances are pricey, topless is $20.00 and nude is $40.00, but they were uniformily high-mileage.

The dancers were friendly and extremely direct but not agressive.

As always, I watched the action to find the best performer, since function is slightly more important than form to this middle-aged monger. Then, a stunning young blond (albeit enhanced; not my preference), offered me a flat-rate, but negotiable, dance session in the VIP room. It was a completely satisfying but expensive experience.

Tomorrow, I am heading down to HK and the alley in TJ.

Bastosboy
09-07-06, 12:11
I visit OC about once every 3 months. I frequent Flamingo because I stay near the Disney area when I'm in town.

I used to go to see Rochelle every time but now she is gone.

This time I saw Gia. Little petite Mexican hottie. I've seen her before which means she's been working there for a long time and she knows what she's doing. Had 1 regular dance and then straight to the VIP. She got the job done right in time for my last song. She's A+. Not quite the service of Rochelle but very satisfying none the less.

I saw 3 new Asian girls there. They might not be that new since I hadn't been there since March. One of them, Jasmine, is a knockout! Unfortunately she was only doing stage dances and only being a "ho"-stess with some body builder dude. Not giving lappys. Don't you just hate that!!

Oh well, hopefully she can last until my next visit.

Patbutter
09-07-06, 22:28
There were three knockouts at Hawaii Theatre in City of Industry last night.

Then, a stunning young blond (albeit enhanced; not my preference), offered me a flat-rate, but negotiable, dance session in the VIP room. It was a completely satisfying but expensive experience. How expensive?

PB

Phuqued
09-13-06, 00:22
How expensive?

PBShe had just finished dancing, and I had a hard-on so bad that I could have cum if she shook my hand. She walked over to my seat, introduced herself, and asked me if I wanted a blow job. Basically, "Hi, I am 'so and so'. Would you like a blow job?" I replied, "You are the hottest girl in California." She smiled and stated, "It is $$ total cost, no time limit." I said, "You are so hot. That would come out to six thousand a minute." She smiled again (good saleswomanship) and said, "We can work something out." It was about $ plus a half including her drink. Agreeably, a lot of money for a quick BJ but better than $80.00 for a car-date lollipop or the risks of a SW. Besides, she was so hot, the surroundings were clean, safe and comfortable. Did I say she was so hot? She was so, so hot.

SmileyOrange
09-21-06, 21:14
Been having good results at the Flamingo in Anaheim.

Eve - had a uber-excellent happy moment with her in the VIP.

Jenay - had another uber happy moment with her in the VIP and a very happy moment in the other curtain area

Janet - had a happy moment with her in the VIP... but she has the BUTTER FACE :(

All the fun took place in the daytime.

DiegoHills858
09-22-06, 01:48
A couple months back Rochelle got into an argument with a few of the latina dancers and was beat up pretty badly. The ladies in there like to talk trash and she got confronted on it. After that she stopped showing up. Not 100% sure where she is right now. As for Sassy, I'm not sure what happened to her. Went partying with a couple of the girls and her a few times but from what i can tell she's not dancing but still going out and having fun.
For dancers there right now I know its pretty old news but there is the pair of friends, one latina the other white. I am drawing a blank on their names but the white one has curly hair and face is pretty beat up and they work during the day. They are both pretty young and are willing to do anything in VIP. If i remember their names will post them. Got dances from one asian girl during the day named Chyna. I think the worst dances I have ever gotten at the club. She wouldnt stop talking and then kept sitting with me after the dances.

SmileyOrange
09-25-06, 02:34
So I figured I would check out the Flamingo on what I would think would be an "awesome" night. Well, I'll let you make the call.

Saturday night = $10 cover + $10 prepaid drink

All I can say... it was raining men! All of the benches, the stage seats, and the seats right behind the stage were taken! Setting up additional rows of lawn chairs. They must have violated some sort of Fire Marshall charge with just the sheer number of men they were shoving through the door. I barely got a chair behind the stage chairs.

The dancers.

Precious - has one of the sleekest bodies on a latina in the club; her face is a lil' masculine for my taste. She looks like she would be fun in the VIP.

Dallas - A young looker. She was borderline on the looks of Beyonce! Nice booty - not too big, not too small. She never did walk around to ask for dances - oh well.

Bianca - latina with a fit body; a lil' too mouthy and could sense she was only there to take money

Ashley - brunette; sexy looking outfit with torn denim skirt - great stage and smile.

Rosy - a fit and sleek brunette. Wore a neon yellow bikini. Cute... looked like the typical OC mall rat! :)

Kat - too heavy for my taste. I blocked her out of my memory... not sure if she was the heavy "bottle" blonde or the brunette. No matter - wouldn't ask her for a dance anyway. Sorry, if I offended anyone's taste, but oh well... just my opinion any how! :)

So did I partake on the dances? No. It was just too packed with sausage to even enjoy the place. Back to the daytime I go. Was there for about an hour or so, just to take inventory of the ladies.

S.O.

SmileyOrange
09-25-06, 21:27
Went to the Flamingo today (Mon). Definitely not as crowded as Saturday!

Dancers I saw when I was there for about an hour and a bit:

Diamond - a slender Asian with brunette hair and a seductive look on her face

Halle - a mix of african-american and somthing else I think... wearing pinstripe one-piece. Didn't take her to the back, but have the feeling that it would be great in the VIP

Eve - looking great on stage with a floral bikini. a statuesque brunette, she's either white or latina

Jeannie - another amazing experience in the VIP. I think the animal print bikini has to change, can detract from her beauty

Acompletenewb
09-28-06, 13:01
Went to Imperial Theater last night thinking that it would be pretty slow on a Wed. night, but the place was packed. No room along the wall, people were standing and there were a few seats left along the stage. Couldn't get a girl to approach me as they were asking the guys in the back for dances. Finally got a blonde to give me a 5 for 50 in the VIP, all I can say is that there were at least two bouncers in the VIP watching over the girls and the patrons. It was a pretty basic set of dances.

Brit Boy
09-29-06, 11:32
Has anybody had any happy times there? I was in there on Wednesday, no cover, $2 drinks, same every Wednesday.

There were two exceptional dancers Bianca and Selena. Hispanic and white, both offered VIP dances but I wasn't sure if they were what I was really looking for.

Anybody tried them?

DiegoHills858
09-30-06, 18:20
Made a trip to Sahara Theater today. Based on looks the quality of girls at Sahara is much much better than Flamingo. I saw at least three girls there who were hotter than any girl at Flamingo. The only drawback is definitely not as much mileage during dances. But lots of touching and rubbing.

Billy
10-02-06, 10:58
Brit, been to this place many times, but only during the day. Nice place to have a beer and watch a couple dancers. I have never even seen a dance in this place. So that would indicate not much happening. If this was a mileage club, it would be surley be packed. But again, I only have been during the day. billy

Qeast
10-07-06, 00:41
I had a free pass (free entry, with a one drink minimum) so I decided to visit the Flamingo for the first time. After getting a pat down from the doorman, I surrendered my pass and exchanged $10 for a drink coupon. The place was dead – just about as many girls as patrons. Unfortunately, that wasn’t a good thing.

I found a seat, and was ignored by the only server for fifteen minutes (after which I went to fetch my own drink). The girls were roaming in packs, swarming groups of guys, giving the server the opportunity to push lady drinks.

For the most part, the girls were “hit-n-run” types: they ask if you’d like a dance, and if you politely decline, they run off. (I’ve found that when you accept too easily, dancers rarely provide a decent dance.) Finally, one girl sat down with me, chatted a bit, then gave me a clear signal that if I wanted a dance, she would provide hjgh mileage. She provided a pretty good dance, manipulating me whenever anyone of consequence was in proximity, but was trying hard to get me into one of the VIP areas. She quoted one area as being $100, and the other at $140. I declined. (Stay tuned.)

After this, another dancer sat down to chat and hang out until the end of her shift. Cool gal: when she saw the server approaching, she whispered not to buy her a drink (she had fulfilled her quota). Interesting conversation (if there are any ladies reading): House fee on weekends (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) is $65 – a little less the other nights. This does not include tip out to the DJ. She was required to facilitate the sale of 5 lady drinks on the weekend, 4 the rest of week. If girls don’t sell their quota, they have to buy the unsold drinks. Patrons have to use cash to pay for lady drinks; they can’t use their drink coupon. (I hate lady drinks!) As for the VIP area, she quoted one area as $75 ($50 to the girls, $25 to the house), and the other as $100 ($75 to the girl, $25 to the house).

A few final observations: 1. If you want to go, go on the weekend. Weeknights are low energy, and the girls get lazy. There were two-song periods between dancers when the stage was empty. 2. Customer service is a low priority here. 3. The girls don’t look too bad: mid 20s+; most are natural; not too much ink. 4. Most of the girls seem to provide a pretty decent dance.

Lest anyone get in trouble, this is obviously a creative writing exercise – so please don’t criticize my punctuation.

DiegoHills858
10-07-06, 16:48
Hit up Flamingo late Thursday night. I was surprised to find it dead with few girls. Saw the usual girls like Precious, Carmen, and Mai Tai who offer it all in VIP. Saw a new white girl and asian girl tandem but was not feeling the asian one. Will have to try it next time though. Management also raised the prices for the VIP a couple weeks ago. They found out that girls were charging more so they raised the prices to 4 for $75 up from $60 and 6 for $125 up from $100.

SmileyOrange
10-08-06, 18:42
...They found out that girls were charging more so they raised the prices to 4 for $75 up from $60 and 6 for $125 up from $100.Sheesh, as if the Drink Maidens are not bringing enough money to the house! It does suck that the dancers have a drink quota to meet during their shift. The money maker here is the house - even the dancers get screwed and I do mean that financially! ;)

DiegoHills858
10-09-06, 19:06
Hit up flamingo on Sunday night. Got dances from a short asian girl named leilani. Not much to them. Got dances from Ashley a think which girl. Dances were decent but didn't try out VIP. New girl named Jasmine whose dances had nothing to them other than her moving het butt around.

SmileyOrange
10-10-06, 19:29
Had a chance to go on Monday AM. Saw Halle - she informed me of the bad news. Dance prices. She's peeved because less guys are open to a dance. The new prices. 4 songs/$75 and $135/6 songs. Gentlemen. A 35% jump! Major inflation has hit the Flamingo - in the form of greedy management: (

Member #3942
10-15-06, 12:43
Yeap went to flamingos saturday night. Was offered FS in the VIP for 120. Girl was hot and sucked some then sat on me and took it in tight. Was pretty good. Later almost every girl in the stuck her hand down my shorts and more or less begging me to take them private. Guess the money is tight in there that night. Some good looking girls too. Had on in regular dances that was small and latina.
Told her to keep her pussy away from me or I would lick it. She jumped up on the seat and pulled her g-string to the side and shoved her pussy into my face.
I was pretty drunk from downing a pint before I came in that I slid down the seat and she just grinded me for 3 sonds while my toung was all over her. She wanted to go out after but said she was taking care of her brothers that night. I wasnt ready anyhow sice I was tired and drunk. Dont ask for names since for the life of me I cant recall any.

SmileyOrange
10-20-06, 12:28
Called the Flamingo on Wed. The guy confirmed the horrible news. Eve and Jeannie no longer dance there. If anyone has any idea where they are dancing now, let us know, or at the very least send me a PM. :)

Time4aSpliff
10-20-06, 18:36
Cash Value:

Just to clarify; was it $120 in addition to the $75 for the VIP or did you have to go for the 6 songs for $135?

I've had a lot of fun in the $135 section (before they hiked their prices) but everytime I return, I can never locate the same girl from before. I wonder what happens to all those UHM girls. Do they get fired if they're caught or something?

In any case, it sounds like you had some effective fun.

Qeast
10-25-06, 00:18
I wonder what happens to all those UHM girls. Do they get fired if they're caught or something?

I think the girls go to another club, or quit the business. (I know I have recommended some other clubs to one girl to try out.)

Let’s face it: based on my one visit, this club doesn’t seem dancer friendly. (And they don’t seem to care much about the patron either.)

Based on the reports, the VIP prices quoted vary a lot -- so what are the basic VIP area prices? Are additional tips required?

Member #4452
10-25-06, 11:21
I heard that Eve also worked at the Rhino in COI. If someone finds her there please inform the board. She was fired because some of the other dancers were complaining about her to management (i.e. Eve was making a lot of flow and they were not). As for the new pricing, most girls will always quote you a higher price than actual. I belive the new pricing structure is 4 - $75 and 6 -$125, before it was 4 - $60 and 6 - $100. I was at Flamingos recently and was very dissapointed, this place has gone downhill quickly, in terms of girl quality, they used to have a lot of hotties that were nasty, now they have average looking girls that are not.

DiegoHills858
10-27-06, 13:45
Was at Flamingo a few nights ago and Precious would not leave me alone. She has a nice tight body but definitely not worth looking at her face. She kept coming back to me the whole night so finally before closing I gave in and went into the VIP with her. I wanted to see how far I could go so I asked for bbbjcim. She said no at first but after some haggling she agreed and completed the deed.

SmileyOrange
11-08-06, 13:23
Any positive words about the clubs in the OC? Bueller?

RedSocks
11-20-06, 00:03
Wow. First time visit to Flamingo. Had a great time. No details for obvious reasons, but suffice it to say that I had *fun* time in the 6-dance room. A bit expensive, but the dancer I had was a knockout.

Ho Down Man
11-26-06, 05:31
Was at Flamingo a few nights ago and Precious would not leave me alone. She has a nice tight body but definitely not worth looking at her face. She kept coming back to me the whole night so finally before closing I gave in and went into the VIP with her. I wanted to see how far I could go so I asked for bbbjcim. She said no at first but after some haggling she agreed and completed the deed.

Hey Diego,

I saw Precious tonight but I did not get a dance with her. I danced with GIA and got a nice hand job for the 4 son VIP. Which VIP did you take Precious into and how long did it take for you to negotiate? I have always just kinda gone with the flow. She sat down with me and rubbed my cock, but I have had a shitty dance with her in the past where she didnt touch me at all. Let me know. Since Rochelle left, I have not found a regular who does BJ's.

Thanks

Ho Man

G F E Lube
11-29-06, 02:39
Anyone been with this Black Stripper with long nails at Ecstasy?

I've never gotten so much mileage from a stripper. Heard about extras, never experienced, but can only visit once every 1-2 months on average.

Never into black girls before, but she converted me. Real in-your-face type, almost too over-the-top, like she was on something. GFE, real "I'm-so-into-you" talk, but until then I wasn't interested. She wore me down, and I had enough at that point for two couch dances in a row.

Prior to this, the farthest I've ever got was nipple action (and in a 6-ft-rule place). But this girl was all over me, breasts in mouth, lots of dirty talk, grinding, etc. She even brushed my lips with her own for a light kiss! Never seen that before!

At end of song two, she put her hand down my pants. I was kicking myself! I had to stop her, cause there was no way my SO wasn't gonna ask about the CC charge, no matter how discreet their "billed as" was.

Please note: I'm a real noob about all this stuff (never paid for sex ever: Vegas, AMP, SWs, nothin') The only "release" I get are rare SC visits, but this one may turn me. I'm afraid of anything else, and ruining my life for an orgasm.

G F E Lube
11-29-06, 23:15
So WTF are you doing using a credit card there in the first place?Huh...what?

...She wore me down, and I had enough at that point for two couch dances in a row.As in, I had enough CASH for only two dances. I could not get a third, even though she started it with a hand down my pants, because I was NOT going to use my credit card and have an "unexplained" charge on my bill.

OC Ass Man
11-30-06, 10:48
The home front has a bit of a twist to it. The wife, after going to a strip club during a pub crawl in SF with some friends, wants to go to someplace in OC to see about a lapdance. So, what's the place likely to fufill the criteria of classy and chock full of entertainment value? Note: I normally play *far* outside of home turf, so no place is off limits, but I frankly don't know my own backyard. Been reading the OC forums, and Flamingo or Sahara sound like possibilities, but what about the places down in Lake forest (Capt Creams, etc? ) I used to take clients there. Pretty sedate for lunch, but?

TurnedOn
11-30-06, 16:05
Was at Flamingo a few nights ago and Precious would not leave me alone. She has a nice tight body but definitely not worth looking at her face. She kept coming back to me the whole night so finally before closing I gave in and went into the VIP with her. I wanted to see how far I could go so I asked for BBBJCIM. She said no at first but after some haggling she agreed and completed the deed. Unlike Diego, I liked her face, and I very much liked her body. She took matters into her hands under the table cloth without even going for a dance. In the VIP, she was more VHM than UHM, but got the job done just the same. Would go back, but was hoping for the same UHM I got a little while back from Janet.

Bill2
12-01-06, 00:39
Oh, Ok. You left that part out. I was thinking "whats this joker doing getting lap-dances on his credit card and then worrying about another 40 or 50 bucks???"

That was a good report though. Keep posting!

Out,

Cobra ComanderI think his whole point was he didn't want to pull out his CC.

Member #2526
12-11-06, 17:27
Hadn't been in a while but was in the area so dropped by for an afternoon visit. One of the reasons I haven't been is that for what I was paying for vip I could get a cl girl and not do it in a box, sure the milege was good but seemed too much $$. Anyway pleased to report that they had a good stable of spinners on hand, at least 4 and they were young and cute, also didn't seem like they had as many big berthas as before. So I skipped the VIP room (do not think they would deliver) and just did some $10 dances with the spinners and it was sweeet. Don't know where else you could get a better $10 dance. I had fun and didn't empty the wallet.

Slimkid
12-25-06, 08:51
Visited a strip club that nears Huntington Beach. Had a few dances from a dancer, whose name is similiar to "a type of candy." Ended up spending over $, which included the amount I had to spend on the dances, and a HJ. WOuld have been a lot more, but cut my losses as I did not want to spend much more, not knowing if it would end in completion. TOFTT, I guess, but I guess that happens. Live and learn, as I won't do that again, (I hope!). Still, I am trying to work a new angle with another dancer that I met later on that same noght.

SmileyOrange
01-09-07, 20:31
Went to the Flamingo this morning (approx 11: 30am). Had a nice chat with Diamond and a VIP to follow. She is definitely of Asian decent. A tight body with pierced nipples and all natural breasts. Not the caliber of Jeanne, Eve, or some of our now-gone favorites. But a fun dance with some stick shifting and feeding. Did I mention that she has a tight bod? ;.) No one else even bothered coming out to say good morning!

BoyWonder69
01-13-07, 02:23
went to la habra last night around 11:15PM, stayed for probably a whopping 30 minz and went there for a cheap thrill. Place was empty other than myself and one other guy, with about 7-10 girls. Hotness ranged from F'ing ugly to decent hot. Girls were xtra desperate to get you into the VIP, $20 a dance. All sorts of nasty stuff happened, with Roxanne and Barbie, but all clothed. Bikini sux. Gave me a stiffy and a nice tease, but I didn't have the nerve to stay and see what it would be like in VIP. Not a place to find someone to get laid, but girls were friendly. =)

Bababooey Oc
01-23-07, 14:31
Had extra money so I stopped by during day 130pm till 300. I had couple of dances $10. I had a dancer named Lisa, I took her to the VIP. 6x100, feeling, unlimited touching, HJ, teasing the member with her cheeks. She was going for the homerun but the batting helmet was in her purse and I didn't take one, I totally forgot. But she gave me her # so I will call her.

Quality of Flamingo kinda is going back up, but somehow a lot of chubby girls.

B Malibu
01-24-07, 04:54
Had extra money so I stopped by during day 130pm till 300. I had couple of dances $10. I had a dancer named Lisa, I took her to the VIP. 6x100, feeling, unlimited touching, HJ, teasing the member with her cheeks. She was going for the homerun but the batting helmet was in her purse and I didn't take one, I totally forgot. But she gave me her # so I will call her.

Quality of Flamingo kinda is going back up, but somehow a lot of chubby girls.Wow! That's a lot of dough! I'm calculating how many sessions I could have with MP providers? Hell, I could triple my pleasure on Harbor!

I understand though bro, sometimes the thrill of being naughty in the VIP room is worth the price of admission. I quickly got over it though.

Bababooey Oc
01-24-07, 14:41
Wow! That's a lot of dough! I'm calculating how many sessions I could have with MP providers? Hell, I could triple my pleasure on Harbor!

I understand though bro, sometimes the thrill of being naughty in the VIP room is worth the price of admission. I quickly got over it though. Yeah that is so true I wasted some dough 160 I could of FS at AMP or called one of the latinas in the rumores paper but like you said its the thrill I guess.

Survey Says
01-26-07, 12:20
Wow! That's a lot of dough! I'm calculating how many sessions I could have with MP providers? Hell, I could triple my pleasure on Harbor!

I understand though bro, sometimes the thrill of being naughty in the VIP room is worth the price of admission. I quickly got over it though.B Malibu,

I think you're thinking he paid six hundred. No, he paid $ for 6 songs in the VIP.

SS

B Malibu
01-26-07, 23:38
B Malibu, I think you're thinking he paid six hundred...No, he paid $ for 6 songs in the VIP.

Are you the similar handle on wsg?

-SSYeah, I must of misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying.

Yep, I'm the same guy from WSG.

Ochobby
01-28-07, 20:23
The Saharra Theater, St. College and Ball around the corner from the Flamingo is much better. Flamingo was always exposed and well lit, couldn't get away with shit there.

Bababooey Oc
02-26-07, 12:31
Went yesterday to Flamingo, took Dallas to the private 4 dances for 75. She is incredible knows how to grind, I recommend her. Also look for carmen and a Leah, nice bolt ons and tight body.

The Flatline
03-09-07, 14:49

Quality of Flamingo kinda is going back up, but somehow a lot of chubby girls.I was working down by Disneywax yesterday and decided to check the Flamingo out because it was close.

Met Lisa, got a couple of dances for 10 a pop, and the girl is a freaking jack machine. Grabs my hands and shoves them onto her tits and cooch, kind of shields me from the rest of the room, and starts the HJ. Kind of unusual that she's that direct and quick about it. Whatever.

Got some dances from a black chick named Tiffany. Has amazing moves, but not a very good lap dancer. Plus, I was still kind of in shock from Lisa.

Then I saw Sacha up on stage. My kind of gorgeous (Probably a 7 or 8. Good body, amazing bedroom eyes, long straight brown hair, farking stupid smile) with great, slow smoky moves. We ended up making eye contact for most of the dance and she came and grabbed me afterwards. 4 songs for 75, and it was on like donkey kong. She's a little bit rough, not enough to be noteworthy, but there were teeth on the ears, nibbling and sucking various parts of me, and she's got a bit of muscle to her, which is exactly the way I like it. I've had girlfriends who gave less of a GFE than she did, and I didn't even get FS. Didn't get much past a mutual stimulation, but she asked me to come back again next week early when it's empty. Got into it enough that I had to take off the dress shirt I was wearing because I got dried spots all over it from the dance & grind. Definitely, as far as strip clubs go, probably the best 75 I've ever spent.

Wrenchy
03-23-07, 14:33
Went to Imperial Showgirls on Tuesday night at about 1am. There wasn't too many girls working and the place was kinda dead by then. I started shooting the shit with Tanya, a tall blonde stripper with beautiful huge fake boobies. We decided on the VIP room dances since while she was explaining them to me she grabbed my junk and was squeezing right there off the stage ensuring there is much more privacy. So we made our way to the nearly empty VIP room (there was only one other guy in the VIP on the other side). After the usual BS chit-chat before the song started she was rubbing my package and I knew I was gonna be on my worst behavior. So the dance starts and I immediately start to grope and foundle her huge melons with no resistance from her. I ease my fingers closer to her private area and to my surprise she acts like nothing is wrong. Now, since there is hardly no one in the club at the late hour there was no one watching the VIP room, I eventually began to remove her bikini top and bottom and before the first song is even over she dancing completely naked. By the second song she pulled out my member and is pulling on it, even at one point she got on her knees before me and used both hands to jerk me off. About a minute of that and I pulled her up on my lap where she continued to tug me off. I grinded my uit on her naked snatch while the dancing was happening but she said she couldn't have sex. Even though I almost got it in her like 5 times but she kept moving her box away. I came right there with her riding on my lap. She skillfully cupped my waste in her hand and wiped it on the floor i'm guessing. It was the best 100 dollars I've ever spent at a club to date, I'm going back soon.

pico1972
03-23-07, 22:00
Went to Imperial Showgirls on Tuesday night at about 1am. There wasn't too many girls working and the place was kinda dead by then. I started shooting the shit with Tanya, a tall blonde stripper with beautiful huge fake boobies. We decided on the VIP room dances since while she was explaining them to me she grabbed my junk and was squeezing right there off the stage ensuring there is much more privacy. So we made our way to the nearly empty VIP room (there was only one other guy in the VIP on the other side). After the usual BS chit-chat before the song started she was rubbing my package and I knew I was gonna be on my worst behavior. So the dance starts and I immediately start to grope and foundle her huge melons with no resistance from her. I ease my fingers closer to her private area and to my surprise she acts like nothing is wrong. Now, since there is hardly no one in the club at the late hour there was no one watching the VIP room, I eventually began to remove her bikini top and bottom and before the first song is even over she dancing completely naked. By the second song she pulled out my member and is pulling on it, even at one point she got on her knees before me and used both hands to jerk me off. About a minute of that and I pulled her up on my lap where she continued to tug me off. I grinded my uit on her naked snatch while the dancing was happening but she said she couldn't have sex. Even though I almost got it in her like 5 times but she kept moving her box away. I came right there with her riding on my lap. She skillfully cupped my waste in her hand and wiped it on the floor i'm guessing. It was the best 100 dollars I've ever spent at a club to date, I'm going back soon.This is fairly common practice at this place. I have had numerous sessions like the one you've had. You just got to know which gem is the right one to choose to go back. Don't rely on the hottest one in the club to be the one that does that. Daytimes is the best time to go to this place.

Stonesteps101
04-07-07, 11:10
Was at Flamingo a few nights ago and Precious would not leave me alone. She has a nice tight body but definitely not worth looking at her face. She kept coming back to me the whole night so finally before closing I gave in and went into the VIP with her. I wanted to see how far I could go so I asked for BBBJCIM. She said no at first but after some haggling she agreed and completed the deed. LOL gotta try that sometimes with her! She's always hitting on me also but I've only tried cbj's (bring my own hats) and HJ's from her. She's a pretty dependable backup but damn, sometimes you just want to try something new, and she won't let up! But for a BBBJCIM, I'll take it!

Acompletenewb
04-21-07, 02:49
Just got back from a trip to the Flamingo on Friday night. It was full of guys mostly, which meant that getting a dance from any particular girl would be tough. I checked out the place and there were a few lookers, but nothing too special. Got two dances from a blond with big knockers, sorry I forgot her name. Needless to say, the dances were forgettable as well. After a while I got two more dances from a Latina who's name is Mercedes or something similar. She said she usually works day shift, Tues. Through Saturday, which in my mind means possible UHM. Her dances were a little better than Blondie, but didn't look too promising so I didn't TOFTT. Last but not least, I got my last set of dances from a brunette bombshell, Sassy. Gorgeous pair of luscious breasts, not too big, and not too small. Heavy grinding, a little bit of the stick shifting (which might be promising) and she let me roam around her body, but pulled away as I was about to take the opportunity of an exposed nip. Oh well, I guess I'll stick to the day shift.

Any guys have any similar experiences? Last time I came, (about half a year ago) was during day shift and a sexy Latina, who said she was recently in an adult film, took me to the VIP room and gave CBJ for $$$. For the life of me, I can't remember her name. She was a Brunette, said that she worked on Tues. Through Saturday, spoke Spanish, and was Colombian. Can anybody shed some light on her name/whereabouts?

Samurai II
04-21-07, 21:35
$$$ = does this mean 300 bucks?

Just got back from a trip to the Flamingo on Friday night. It was full of guys mostly, which meant that getting a dance from any particular girl would be tough. I checked out the place and there were a few lookers, but nothing too special. Got two dances from a blond with big knockers, sorry I forgot her name. Needless to say, the dances were forgettable as well. After a while I got two more dances from a Latina who's name is Mercedes or something similar. She said she usually works day shift, Tues. Through Saturday, which in my mind means possible UHM. Her dances were a little better than Blondie, but didn't look too promising so I didn't TOFTT. Last but not least, I got my last set of dances from a brunette bombshell, Sassy. Gorgeous pair of luscious breasts, not too big, and not too small. Heavy grinding, a little bit of the stick shifting (which might be promising) and she let me roam around her body, but pulled away as I was about to take the opportunity of an exposed nip. Oh well, I guess I'll stick to the day shift.

Any guys have any similar experiences? Last time I came, (about half a year ago) was during day shift and a sexy Latina, who said she was recently in an adult film, took me to the VIP room and gave CBJ for $$$. For the life of me, I can't remember her name. She was a Brunette, said that she worked on Tues. Through Saturday, spoke Spanish, and was Colombian. Can anybody shed some light on her name/whereabouts?

B Malibu
04-22-07, 05:40
$$$ = does this mean 300 bucks?You got it.

Acompletenewb
04-22-07, 08:44
$$$ = does this mean 300 bucks?I kind of remember it being closer to two hundred, maybe two fifty (it was at least a half year ago! ). Still, I remember getting some basic $10 dances, while she worked her magic. Then she mentioned all the other stuff and said that she was paid $1000 for the film she was in, so FS was out of the question. She said that cbj was all she would do, and being a newbie and not having any blood in my brain, I guess it seemed like a reasonable price. I kept on asking her what it would take for her to give FS, and she kept on with the amount she was paid for the film. So, I don't know if the two fifty/ three hundred was worth it or not, but to me it was at the time!

Ho Down Man
04-22-07, 19:18
I have gone there 2 or 3 times over the last month and each time I have been offered full service in VIP for $$. I have gotten BJ in the semi vip as well.

Baby Penn
04-23-07, 11:43
Been reading the reviews and thought that I would check this place out. Had a great time. Got vip with Precious - wasn't all that great. Not a very good dancer. Got couch dances with Paulina, Carmen, Missy (i think) and a Big girl with Pretty Face (don't know her name).

Precious = ok, hard body
Paulina = hot
Carmen = the best dancer by far, vip next time
Missy = she didn't smell too good and her legs hairy
Big Girl/Pretty Face = did the knee thing and didn't dance too well

Samurai II
04-23-07, 12:03
200 or 250... still is extremely high for a cbj. Not having any blood circulating through the brain will definitely do it!

Anyway, thanks for your report.

Samurai

I kind of remember it being closer to two hundred, maybe two fifty (it was at least a half year ago! ). Still, I remember getting some basic $10 dances, while she worked her magic. Then she mentioned all the other stuff and said that she was paid $1000 for the film she was in, so FS was out of the question. She said that cbj was all she would do, and being a newbie and not having any blood in my brain, I guess it seemed like a reasonable price. I kept on asking her what it would take for her to give FS, and she kept on with the amount she was paid for the film. So, I don't know if the two fifty/ three hundred was worth it or not, but to me it was at the time!

Acompletenewb
04-23-07, 13:19
200 or 250... still is extremely high for a cbj. Not having any blood circulating through the brain will definitely do it!

Anyway, thanks for your report.

SamuraiWell, actually I counted the $10 dances as part of the whole cost of that cbj. I guess if I had stayed where I was and just talked to her I probably would've been able to go directly to the VIP room with her for the $120 plus the $80 for the cbj, if that lessens the blow a bit! But I guess that's why I'm still a newbie and you guys are here to pass on your wisdom!

Baby Penn
05-01-07, 01:47
Who do you guys consider hot and give good dances?

I made the mistake of going in on Friday night around 11 pm and it was no bueno. I couldn't even enjoy the vip cause it was like having no privacy. Also the security would check in a lot. Is this normal?

Qeast
05-01-07, 20:21
I was driving through Stanton on Beach Blvd. (Understand that I have not taken this route in many years.)

I see that TJ’s is on Beach Blvd. But is it my imagination, or did TJ’s move from one strip mall location to another? If they did move, how is the “new” club.

Biznus
05-08-07, 04:06
Recommended dancers: Victoria, Janet (URLs listed below, she's hot), and Hunter.

http://www.*******.com/officialkaibando
http://www.hincity.com/models/model.asp?id=106524U2HO1F5B1IKRE385462M

Went to Imperial Showgirls on Tuesday night at about 1am. There wasn't too many girls working and the place was kinda dead by then. I started shooting the shit with Tanya, a tall blonde stripper with beautiful huge fake boobies.

So the dance starts and I immediately start to grope and foundle her huge melons with no resistance from her. I ease my fingers closer to her private area and to my surprise she acts like nothing is wrong. Now, since there is hardly no one in the club at the late hour there was no one watching the VIP room, I eventually began to remove her bikini top and bottom and before the first song is even over she dancing completely naked. By the second song she pulled out my member and is pulling on it, even at one point she got on her knees before me and used both hands to jerk me off. About a minute of that and I pulled her up on my lap where she continued to tug me off. I grinded my uit on her naked snatch while the dancing was happening but she said she couldn't have sex. Even though I almost got it in her like 5 times but she kept moving her box away. I came right there with her riding on my lap. She skillfully cupped my waste in her hand and wiped it on the floor i'm guessing. It was the best 100 dollars I've ever spent at a club to date, I'm going back soon.

The Flatline
05-11-07, 03:41
Sacha and Lisa are the two I recommend. Sacha or however you spell her name gave a scorching, GFE dance in the VIP room. Has this whole sultry thing going on pat too. Totally my style. She's there during the day, she told me monday, tuesday, and thursdays. I've gone once or twice when she's supposed to be there and haven't seen her, nor have heard of anyone who has. Dunno if she's still there or not.

Lisa is nuts. Latina chick, kind of thick, but you get massive action even in the 10 dollar grind bench. She'll take you to the side, stick your hands up between her thighs, and go to town on you right there. Action is better in the VIP naturally if she likes you.

I don't strongly recommend the Flamingo unless you have no other option (like when I am in the area for work and want to blow of some steam), due to the 10 dollar drinks and the high-pressure waitress, but if you go during the week, like tuesday-thurs when there are no conventions in town, and you go at like noon, it's dead, the girls are okay (not gorgeous but pretty good looking) and you're far more likely to get memorable experience.

Who do you guys consider hot and give good dances?

I made the mistake of going in on Friday night around 11 pm and it was no bueno. I couldn't even enjoy the vip cause it was like having no privacy. Also the security would check in a lot. Is this normal?

Baby Penn
05-18-07, 05:25
Sassy is a hot latina. Very nice bod and personality. Only did couches though, I wasn't planing on going but a buddy of mine got free entrance tickets.

Anyone know how her vip is?

Sacha and Lisa are the two I recommend. Sacha or however you spell her name gave a scorching, GFE dance in the VIP room. Has this whole sultry thing going on pat too. Totally my style. She's there during the day, she told me monday, tuesday, and thursdays. I've gone once or twice when she's supposed to be there and haven't seen her, nor have heard of anyone who has. Dunno if she's still there or not.

Lisa is nuts. Latina chick, kind of thick, but you get massive action even in the 10 dollar grind bench. She'll take you to the side, stick your hands up between her thighs, and go to town on you right there. Action is better in the VIP naturally if she likes you.

I don't strongly recommend the Flamingo unless you have no other option (like when I am in the area for work and want to blow of some steam), due to the 10 dollar drinks and the high-pressure waitress, but if you go during the week, like tuesday-thurs when there are no conventions in town, and you go at like noon, it's dead, the girls are okay (not gorgeous but pretty good looking) and you're far more likely to get memorable experience.

Fling Me
05-20-07, 15:44
Paid a visit to Imperial Showgirls Friday night. An above-average looking blonde girl with a hot body convinced me to go to the VIP with her. Reluctant to drop a fifty on her, I wavered but still obliged and she leads me away. The usual groping and grinding begins but she begins to slide her hands under my thin t-shirt and back. Mr happy is in full salute mode now and I'm thinking this might turn out to be really good. Her hands creep toward my crotch area and she starts fondling the boys. The grinding continues for a few minutes and she suddenly asks me if I want to finish. Huh? With my pants still on? Oh yeah, I'm at a strip club. I was surprised but hey why not. She tells me to just warn her before "it" happens. She wouldn't take her thong off but with that in mind, I grinded away forcefully on her box knowing that there was only a thin layer of clothing between my unit and hers until "it" finally happened. This was a first, I came in my pants at a strip club! She cuddles next to me for a few minutes while I'm still trying to catch my breath and she asks me several questions like "you probably have a lot of sex huh? do you have a girlfriend?". I just told her no because I'm really picky but I'd love to have sex with her. She just giggled after that and I couldn't tell if she would be actually up for it or not. I should've just asked her for her phone number right there but I wasn't thinking straight. I have gotten a stripper's phone number there before so I know it's a possibility. Oh well, live another day.

Arioznacall
05-21-07, 05:03
Hey guys,

I just came back from Flamingo. It was pretty packed for Sunday night. Had a lapdance from girl name darlin. Dark skin, perfect body. Has anyone here tried vip w/ her?

G F E Lube
05-28-07, 18:48
Visited Ecstacy last Wednesday eve, which was pretty dead (deader than normal, I was told). Don't know if everyone was home watching the American Idol finale :P

Looking for a well-endowed lady, but one of the bored ladies who came to sit with me was (a-cup?) Alicia, who was extremely hands-on, almost a complete GFE experience. I say almost because it wasn't a real sexual thing, but more caressing, nuzzling and hand-holding; more so than the touchy-feely ladies who just stroke you trying to get you hard/interested. Ended up getting a 3-song couch dance, which was standard legal fare, but worth it to me at the time (w/tip almost $$).

Had she not come around, I would have chosen "Rain" (sp?), who appeared to be a bit puffy in the nippular area.

Bastosboy
05-29-07, 12:23
Precious = ok, hard body
Paulina = hot
Carmen = the best dancer by far, vip next time
Missy = she didn't smell too good and her legs hairy
Big Girl/Pretty Face = did the knee thing and didn't dance too wellLOL... Man Precious has been working there for about 2 years! She is so desperate to get dances. She bugs me.

Sassy also has been working there for a long time. Man, she's kinda stuck up. No kinda extras in the VIP, just rub and grind.

Clopez4
05-29-07, 13:35
Visited this place last thrusday - early eve - only 7 girls in the entire club.
I was told that Lap dances during the week are only $10 per song now. ($20 on the weekend)

I got lap dances from 3 or 4 girls (all decent). I got multiple dances from my regular "Ryan" (8 face/10 body) - she's a hands-on type of girl, probably the most sensual dancer there.

Ho Down Man
05-29-07, 21:07
Hey man,

Carmen is awesome but her dances are only pretty good. You will get a nice HJ out of the deal even in the private VIP. She might put your shirt over your cock and put her mouth on the tip but that is as far as it gets. She doesnt do more. Awesome personality though.

Precious is really nice and has a killer body but again, only going to get a hand job. I specifically asked for a blow job and she said she doesnt do that.

The others I dont know.

Hope that helps.

Ho Man

Baby Penn
05-31-07, 22:38
Decided to stay away from Flamingo and venture out to other places. Being a newbie and all, here are my reviews. Im not the best writer, so bear with me.

DeJa Vu COI:
Got dances from a lot of girls there. At 10/ topless you can't beat this price. There was also 40 topless for 3 songs. The mileage there was none. Maybe because they don't know me. Maybe vip is a lot better, but I didn't partake.

Names that i remembered were: Scarlet, Holly, Ana Lee. Also Autumn was a looker but she was too busy.

Hawaii Theather: this place is crazy. VIP is crazy!

The only thing is that it is EXPENSIVE. Got a vip from a hot flipina/white girl forgot her name and also one from Christine. But Christine wasn't all that great of an experience. I felt robbed - it was over in like a minute. Walked away and took my money. They both asked for money upfront - is this normal?

Anyhow those are my review. Like I said, I'm not the best writer but I try. And yes, I am a Newb!

Sparxy Walls
06-12-07, 01:45
Anyone know if Ecstasy's been closed, or just remodeling? I happened to drive by, and while the main sign on the street is still there, the outside walls looked like they were being painted plain white.

Mc Hawker
06-19-07, 01:48
Christine at HT is a bit of a rob. She makes promises and takes money up front then delivers less then the deal calls for. I paid $$$ for what turned out to be a llitte CBJ and alot of hand. On the up side it was the best HJ I have ever had.

I have been to HT 4 times and Christine was the only one to ask for the money up front. All the others waited until we finished and provided the service agreed to.

I guess three out of four aint bad (until I add up that was $1200 plus cover, drinks and some tips at the rail). I really need a cheaper hobby.

Hawaii Theather: this place is crazy. VIP is crazy!

The only thing is that it is EXPENSIVE. Got a vip from a hot flipina/white girl forgot her name and also one from Christine. But Christine wasn't all that great of an experience. I felt robbed - it was over in like a minute. Walked away and took my money. They both asked for money upfront - is this normal?

Anyhow those are my review. Like I said, I'm not the best writer but I try. And yes, I am a Newb![/QUOTE]

BenderOver
06-20-07, 18:42
Awesome report guys, but please remember we do have a City of Industry / Strip Clubs folder.

I love reading you guys' feed back and stories on these joints, so I ain't bashing you. Just wanted to remind y'all that there's an existing spot for HT and COI strip joints.

I've only been to HT once, and I got to f**k the TIGHTEST 19 year old. It was a sweet switch from hittin the mid to late 20's ampers, who take in a couple of dozen dudes per day. The bad part is that it's expensive... entry fee + minimum drink + 2.0 for the VIP for 15 MINUTES. Yes, only 15 minutes. I popped the top JUSt as the last song ended.

As always, YMMV and I woke up and this was all just a dream, etc etc etc.

Bender

(Taking this subject back to COI folder)

Baby Penn
06-23-07, 03:57
My apology Bender,

This is not exactly strip clubs but still OC related.

Question: I was a an Asian Cafe with some friends for the first time a few weeks ago and man, these girls that work there are super hot.

Now to me, something does not add up. Why would hot girls work at places like these? I know that they're not making money just serving coffee. There's no alcohol and people can't be drinking that much coffee.

Anyone care to share the real info?

Peace

Kwik Ryk
06-24-07, 00:02
Went there on Thursday night and was offered FS in the vip for $$. Both girls that offered it were smoking hot, both were of latin decent, one of them from Costa Rica. Actually, I had gotten a BJ from the costa rican girl before and I nutted in her mouth. Didn't take either one up on their offer though, I mean why pay $$ when I can go pound Crystal or Kharma or Jordan for $? Both girls were definitely 10's.

Whoopster
06-24-07, 20:20
I work with a vietnamese guy who told me that back home at the coffee cafes if you turn your cup upside down it means you want something more. He didn't say it worked here though.

Let me know if it does, OK?

Dubliner
06-25-07, 11:16
Thanks to all who PM'd me with info for my business trip last week.

For what it's worth, California Girls was a dead loss.
Fritz was so-so

But Flamingo was un-f**king-believable!!!

The hottest ladies I have ever seen dancing on a Wednesday night.

Yeah there's a lot of pressure to buy drinks, and there's the $20 at the door etc., etc., but it was WELL WORTH IT!!

Really hot girls for a Wednesday night. The best VIP treatement I have ever experienced. EVER! It still fires me up when I remember it :0)

Trusted Members feel free to PM me for more details (especially those kind enough to PM me earlier). All others, go pay $20 at the door and see what happens.

Peace,

Dubliner

Ho Down Man
06-25-07, 14:10
Went to flamingo last night and got dances from Brianna and Penelope. Both were of hispanic decent but both gave horrible dances. Absolutely nothing to be had.

Good Life
07-08-07, 03:16
I work with a vietnamese guy who told me that back home at the coffee cafes if you turn your cup upside down it means you want something more. He didn't say it worked here though.

Let me know if it does, OK?I hear the same from the Vietnamese girls from school. There are some in Little Saigon but there mostly only welcome native speaking, they wont tell me which ones. I going to start learning Vietnamese next Month.

Ketur690
07-18-07, 18:20
Went to Taboo last Thursday around 5ish. As was the case with Clopez, was pretty slow. There were 3 or 4 girls not currently giving laps and probably 3-4 more in the booths. I got some booth laps ($20 for the booths, $10 for air dances out in the main area) from Natalia and walked away from it happy. Of the girls I saw not one was below a 7 and most were 8's or 9's. This was my first visit there and my only gripe was the "by the lady a drink" sell as soon as you get to the booth for a lap.

Whoopster
07-26-07, 01:49
I stopped by on Saturday about 10:30 PM after walking around the fair for a few hours. The place was packed with customers like I guessed it would be. I don't get up to OC very often, so after cruising Harbor and finding nothing, I decided to brave the crowds.

I finally found a chair next to the VIP entrance. It was annoying having everyone walking by, but I got to check out each of the girls as they passed.

I've always been attracted to smaller women with natural features and I hit the jackpot with Bridgette. She can't be more than 95 lbs and has a perfect, although tiny body. The private dances are now 5 for $50, after that, individual dances are $10 each. After 8 dances I left happy.

She told me she only works on Fridays and Saturdays.

WebDog
07-31-07, 14:44
Went to flamingo last night and got dances froBrianna and Penelope. Both were of hispanic decent but both gave horrible dances. Absolutely nothing to be had.Based on this review I almost blew it off, but given the favorable post by the out-of-towner, I decided to give it a try. Damn am I glad that I did! Outstanding time! I go to stripclubs all the time -- the ones here outside of the immediate Boston are pretty good (i.e., stay out of Boston clubs). I go to clubs in Florida, Texas, California -- I know good from bad, and this is a great club!

I had 5 laps for $50 -- not $200 and not even $100. And the dance quality -- outstanding! Mileage comparable to Hawaii Theater (laps, not VIP) and quality of girls equal or superior to Bare Elegance. In fact two girls I talked to used to work there.

My laps was with BeBe -- a Thai girl who is among the best I have ever had. She started off looking for a $150+ VIP treatment, but settled for $10 laps with *great* enthusiasm. She was very goal oriented -- she said "I am going to make you cum" and then did. Took 5 songs but her technique was awesome and she is beautiful. She had offered a CBJ for $150 but I know I could have gotten her to $100 as this was her starting price coming over and sitting at my table. There were at least a dozen of the hottest strippers I have seen in a while there and they were very accessible. There were no dogs, none too old, all dressed in very risque outfits. The only possible downside was the audience seemed half-dead, and the management seemed like douchebags. But otherwise this is the best club I have been to in a looong time and the idea I can get in and out for any entire evening spending less than $100 is great.

Ho Down Man
07-31-07, 22:49
Hey Web,

Glad you had a good time. Sorry if my post almost deterred you, not what I meant. I just wanted to add my report for those particular girls. I have had others that were awesome. I too have had dances from Bebe and she did the trick.

Thanks for the report

Ho Man

Whoopster
08-01-07, 03:14
Hey she sounds like my kind of girl. Can you tell me when she works? Was it daytime or nighttime?

Thanks

WebDog
08-04-07, 11:02
Hey she sounds like my kind of girl. Can you tell me when she works? Was it daytime or nighttime?
Thanksit was a Thursday night, that's all I know. But I am 99% she is a regular (most shifts). She was so f@#king hot, I will be making a trip there again as soon as I can get to the west coast.

I also got it from a good source that there is covered FS in the VIP section for $120, and I suspect she'd be up for that. She was so hot in her fishnets, boots, and vinyl camisole -- man I would love to f@#k her! Next time. But in my one experience there, I would say there wasn't a girl around I wouldn't pay to f@#k. But as we all know, sometimes looks can be deciving.

Ho Man -- thanks for the clarification.

QUESTION: around here, you have to great distances between clubs, and only a handful (in Providence) offer anything comparable to this one. And still it is easily 1 hr between comparable clubs. There are half a dozen in Anaheim and it sounds like they all suck compared to the Flamingo. Competition and market forces means that you the consume vote with your wallet -- why on earth would you go anywhere else other than here??

WebDog
08-06-07, 10:23
By the way, I have a received a couple PMs admonishing me for letting out the secret on the Flamingo. I am sorry if that was the neighborhood's best kept secret -- but this board is about the free flow of information (partly if not mostly so out of town guys like me can have a decent score when on the road).

But to be clear, the concern was that until my post, LE never had any idea that there were any extras going on over there. Come on guys, give your local boys in blue more credt than that. Local LE knows exactly what is going on inside every club, who's doing it and for how much. If they don't get it from their own resources -- then competing clubs and disgruntled former-employees are telling them. It is LE's job to know what is going on across the entire town, and they do.

If a guy less than 4 hours in your fair city can find out the players and prices as quickly as I did, rest assured that LE is on top of things. They choose not to do anything about it, and/or they're building a dossier to use when the owners, employees and/or patrons do something to really piss someone off. But they didn't learn about it from me.

Faifai143
08-10-07, 04:15
Hey,

I was wondering what is a good strip club to go with your hommies. That also offer alcohol. Around OC.?

The Flatline
08-11-07, 00:01
Hey,

I was wondering what is a good strip club to go with your hommies. That also offer alcohol. Around OC.?

It won't be full nude if there's a wet bar. It's pretty much one or the other. The closest I've seen is XPosed in the valley. They have a bar right next door that you wander over to for a drink.

Drsax714
08-11-07, 02:26
Hey,

I was wondering what is a good strip club to go with your hommies. That also offer alcohol. Around OC.?Probably your best bet is Fritz's thats too. Katella Ave. (Anaheim) at Lewis. Full bar. Hot girls. Don't rememberwhat the cover is. They have a dress code too.

Hustler club is also nice. Great looking girls. Full bar. You see alot of guys with their girlfriends there. Off 22 fwy. Don't remember the cover.

A step down from these is california girls. I only recommend the one in fullerton on raymond. It used to be cherries. They started charging like $5 at the door. But its full bar and the girls aren't too bad. Not as nice as fritz's and hustler but okay. All the other california girls are horrible.

All these places are topless only!

Even a step below these places are all the Sugars in oc. They don't take anything off but they'll pour your beer for you in lingerie. About all you get is attention here. Negotiating other things if they like you hasnt been unheard of. (they don't dance there)

A place where they do dance but don't take anything off is Angels Just off Kraemer. Free to get in. Full bar. Girls are 5's 6's with your occasional 8. These girls go from the stage then serve as waitresses. I kind of have a soft spot for this place. Kind of divish but I think its what I like about it. They have pool tables and you can watch the baseball game on the big projection screen. (funny I don't know what city exactly angels is in. Ithink it may still be considered anaheim, but could be placentia. Do a search you'll find it)

Thats the best I can offer for oc strip club information. At least around my neck of the woods. Remember, this is just my humble opinion.

DrSax714

Ejinco
08-11-07, 02:38
Hey all,

I haven't been to a strip club in probably 15 years, but after seeing all of your postings I'm raring to go. I've been content with AMPs in Colorado, but when I visit CA I haven' t had as much success.

My problem is that I want to know what you guys do when a naked/or near naked girl is on your lap humping I know I'm gonna blow. Do you hit the restroom and slip on a rubber before the dance or what?

Appreciate the info- think Flamingo is at the top of my list.

One Wing Low
08-12-07, 03:24
Went there during the week. It costs $10 to go in after 6:30PM, $5 before. First drink is $6, $2 for refill.

There were only a few girls, most way low in looks.

Left after 20 minutes. Dont waste your time or money there.

Clopez4
08-13-07, 13:49
Flamingo Report:

I was entertaining co-workers from out-of-town, so we met at Flamingo at around 8pm this past Saturday nite.

$20 bucks at the door, includes 1 drink
only 10 girls, pretty slow nite.
Got three $20 lap dances from the 3 cutest girls there (IMO)
Jamison & Precious are the 2 hottest blonds there
and Beebi (sp?) fresh from Indonesia has the nicest tits
They also had $100 vip's (30 minutes) - but we decided to leave to another club, so we headed to Taboo.

Taboo Report:
Got there at around 10pm - place was packed!
40 GIRLS in that place!!! every 30 minutes they would all line up on stage for our viewing pleasure.
$10 LapDances (No touching)
$20 LapDances , hands on
$100 VIP's (6 songs and I even got a free DVD) haha.

There's some gnarly girls, but most of them are 8+.
They don't let camera-phones inside that joint, otherwise I would've took some pics.

The bad:
Waitresses harrass you trying to get you to buy the ladies some drinks.
I kept saying NO, but some girls took it personal.

Clopez

Qeast
08-15-07, 00:03
[The bad:
I kept saying NO, but some girls took it personal.]

I don't know if they took it personally as such, but at one of these places you mentioned, the girls have a quota for lady drinks, and if they don't make the quota, the girl has to buy the drinks they didn't sell -- this on top of the tip outs.

Espero
08-15-07, 13:38
Flamingo Report:

The bad:
I kept saying NO, but some girls took it personal.

ClopezI can understand the perspective of the waitresses (somewhat) but it doesn't mean I'm okay with a policy conjured up by some ultra greedy owner. If a waitress at my favorite diner incessantly asked for handouts, they'the lose my business real pronto. The bottom line: it's classless and a major turn-off, a genuine boner buster; end of story. If Flamingo didn't enforce this lame drink policy, I'the be there 3-5 times a week as opposed to once every 2-3 months or so.

Ketur690
08-22-07, 18:59
Went to CA Girls in Fullerton Monday evening and in Santa Ana this afternoon. Wasn't expecting much and that's what I got.

Fullerton-

Went around 7pm, there were maybe 4-5 dancers ranging in looks from 6-7 (although the bartender was easily an 8 or 9.) Not too many patrons either so there was often 3-4 songs between each girl's 2 song set. Submitted to a couple of laps from a girl named Marie (I think) who was one of the better looking ones there. Although the DJ wasn't doing any 2-1 specials she got permission from the manager to do one with me. Mileage potential was pretty good and things were moving on their way. The 2 songs ended and I went for 1 more regular price dance (all in the VIP area, normal price is $20/song) but right after the song began a bouncer sat down just outside the VIP area and watched us like hawks. Cock blocked! ($5 entry fee after 7 and they serve booze so as I said wasn't expecting too much anyways.) All roaming on both our parts had to stop and I declined an additional dance. Wasn't a horrible experience and the lap was decent but would have to complain about the amount of perfume Marie was wearing. Was a little overpowering and of course the smell remained on my clothes for some time afterwards which is never a good thing.

Santa Ana-

Went in the afternoon so no cover charge but still 1 drink min ($4, $2 if happy hour.) After watching the first dancer perform on stage a girl named Cherry comes over and joins me. Like with Fullerton not a lot of selection and looks in the 6-7 range with a 9 bartender (you would think it would be the opposite but sadly CG's are not alone in this phenomenon.) She asked me if I wanted a VIP dance and after a few songs I agreed. Many more booths in the VIP area than Fullerton but like Fullerton they were empty. At the head of the booths was the bouncer area complete with a security cam monitor of each booth. Not a good sign but since the bouncer wasn't there figured some potential. Cherry told me out in the main area this was her first day at CG but she had worked clubs in other cities like NY before. Got down to the dance and as in Fullerton mileage potential was there. She was wearing a baby doll outfit and my hands started to roam underneath it when along comes the bouncer. Cock blocked again! No touching allowed and she was told she needs to keep one foot on the ground at all times.

I've experienced the more expensive clubs in OC and now I can say I've seen what the cheap clubs have to offer. CG's is good if you want to enjoy a few drinks with some eye candy but not the place to go for any real fun which as I've stated, was pretty much what I was expecting anyways.

Drsax714
08-23-07, 16:59
of course the smell remained on my clothes for some time afterwards which is never a good thing.I like to make a pit stop at the gas station and "whoops" got gas on my hands. Very effective at throwing-off the hounds.(wives, girlfriends)

Sir Sycott
08-28-07, 05:17
Got bored, and decided to go there for a few dollars to waste,

Went during lunch time so was looking kinda empty,

Immediately I walked in and I got my two required drinks

And the asian chick that serves them immediately says "you wanna tip me? " with a a very aggressive appeal, seeing as she just plastered her hand out with the open palm she thought I was gonna fork it up, so I said no, and she gives me this dirty look and walks off

Killed it for me,

Christy, blonde girl, tall, had a dance with her, lotsa stradle and lotsa touch, next thing I know she's got her hands rubbing me down where it's nice and stiff,

After that, lingered around for another hour and stumbled to a girl named Alexis, even dirtier dancing than the last girl, she already told me she has a boyfriend, tough luck guys! She said her schedule was mon, tue, wens, daytimes.

Tribal69
08-28-07, 16:41
A friend told me that CG’s Fullerton was the best in the area, so I stopped in for a drink and knew from the first second that I needed to beat the sh*t out of my friend. This place was small and only a few girls, plus the bar staff acted as if it was a problem to walk beers to the table. I actually got the comment, “Can’t you walk up to the bar when you are tipping the girls” - WTF.

Any in the middle of my 3’rd beer, I moved to the stage to tip this very tall black girl (no name). As she leaned over I saw some extra meat down low. I thought: 1. either this chick has the puffiest lips EVER, 2. this chick has a tuck away and it escaped.

So I tell Him/Her to come see me after he/she get’s off stage. Song is done and right over he/she comes. Right away I start to play the rub a leg game…no flinching. I even touch the panty’s…no flinching. So I then just come out and ask him/her if he/she has a little extra down below. She laughs and tells me she always gets asked that, she tells me she just has really puffy lips and then tells me if I get a dance I can play with them.

I elect not to get the dance…..just in case. Anyway pretty funny night.

Be safe,

T69

Adam9081
08-29-07, 04:25
Went to try out their 2 cover with 2 beers. The girls were 5, became 7/8 after 7pm. Like most clubs, the nastier ones let you get away with more. Got a few bump and grinds from Erica, but bouncer came in and out way too much.

Adam9081
09-02-07, 17:08
Should have read the reports on the place before going. The girls were all 7-9s, but the place is expensive. $8 Cover, plus two drink min at $7 per pop, you are looking at 22 before you even get started.

Definitely don't go at shift change 5:30. 6:30 as its damn slow. The songs do last 5-6 minutes, but there just wasn't any energy in the girls. Set price on the couch dances at $50, but its well worth it. They get totally nude. Had an asian chick, the only one; most of the girls were white, 18-25. But on the couch, she totally tenderized me; basically put her crotch within 1 inch of my mouth, pulled up my shirt and rubbed her all over my stomach.

YMMV, but more of a legit place for businessmen as your money does not go as far as others.

I think the clubs in LA are definitely better and you can get away with more. But, I am still new to the game. Will try Captain Creams this week, didn't see any info on here. Any advice?

Badonkadonk
09-04-07, 13:02
Captain Creme's is an 'airdance' club. No touching. My advice is to go to Flamingo in Anaheim. Best bang for your buck. Don't experiment with the others, you'll just waste your money and be disappointed.

The Flatline
09-04-07, 17:10
Captain Creme's is an 'airdance' club. No touching. My advice is to go to Flamingo in Anaheim. Best bang for your buck. Don't experiment with the others, you'll just waste your money and be disappointed.

Went to Captain Cream's once. Was pissed off at the now-ex and wanted to see some titties, and didn't want to drive out of town for the night.

Was a huge disappointment. They have some cute girls, but zero mileage, and they all reeked of way, way too much perfume. Most strippers do, but there was a 4 foot "neutral zone" around them where no carbon-based lifeform could exist...

I think I paid for the entry, dropped about 5 bucks in singles for very uninspired dances up on the main stage, and split after that. Maybe 30 minutes in all.

Discord
09-04-07, 19:20
Any good names to listen for when hitting the Flamingo? Better mileage during day or evening?

Adam9081
09-04-07, 20:37
Thank to both Flatline and Badonkadonk. Will skip Captain Cream and move onto Flamingo. Any girls you recommend at Flamingo?

WhiteRice
09-10-07, 02:14
Well, after a night of sushi and drinking with the buddies, we all decided to hit the strip club. We drove to SR and that place was packed on a Sat. at 1ish. There was a porn star dancing named Chrissy cummings or something like that. she was real nice and gave a nice dance to me. There are a lot of hot blondes there that night. I thought it would be a mix of latins, chocolates, and all. did not want a dance due to the fact that I forgot my contacts and really didn't trust my beer goggles friends taste. YMMV. the previous visit I was able to play at the y.Wwhat a surprise there.

Badonkadonk
09-14-07, 13:01
I was the early bird on Wed. Got there just after opening (with my coupon from the OC register) and had my pick of the litter. There were about 6-8 girls and I was the only guy for about an hour. Ended up in VIP with Audrey. Lets just say she did all of the propositioning, she was prepared, and I left happy.

TomSky
09-15-07, 06:47
Went to the bird last night and said I would not spend more than 1.2$...well what was I thinking? had some great dances and tested about 5 girls for about 2 dances each. until I couldn't resist and took BB to the vip she was great fun was had by all. The girls in general were very nice and even the ones that didn't give the best dance she was so freaken cute and great smile how could I complain. Well I ended up closing the place down and zip money left. Got a number and she might even hook up with me. I would say Flamingos is the best value in OC and even gives COI a good run for its money.

Discord
09-16-07, 05:32
Went to the bird last night and said I would not spend more than 1.2$...well what was I thinking? had some great dances and tested about 5 girls for about 2 dances each. until I couldn't resist and took BB to the vip she was great fun was had by all. The girls in general were very nice and even the ones that didn't give the best dance she was so freaken cute and great smile how could I complain. Well I ended up closing the place down and zip money left. Got a number and she might even hook up with me. I would say Flamingos is the best value in OC and even gives COI a good run for its money.I will be visiting CA for the first time soon and have been looking at hitting up the Flamingo. Are there on-line coupons as well or do I need to look for something once I arrive? Figure any money saved at the door can be put to a more fun cause.

If you don't mind as well, so I know about how much to bring, what are the expected prices for some of the extras?

B Malibu
09-16-07, 06:27
Went to the bird last night and said I would not spend more than 1.2$...well what was I thinking? had some great dances and tested about 5 girls for about 2 dances each. until I couldn't resist and took BB to the vip she was great fun was had by all. The girls in general were very nice and even the ones that didn't give the best dance she was so freaken cute and great smile how could I complain. Well I ended up closing the place down and zip money left. Got a number and she might even hook up with me. I would say Flamingos is the best value in OC and even gives COI a good run for its money.
So what did you end up spending?

Drsax714
09-16-07, 07:06
Man!

Discovered Christie's Cabaret in Tempe, Az. I know its out of O.C. but if you're like me and have never heard of this place, you are surely missing out.

All girls 8-10's topless lap dances only $10.00 and five bucks to get in during t he day.

Seems as if they have streamlined the service all the girls were very nice and no attitudes I must say I can't wait to go back.

On oc news. Hmmm who knew, fuzzy bears has kind of up the quality of girls dancing there. They still have that old lady who still dances. But the other girls, for fuzzy bears, were really quite nice. Nice place if you just want to get a drink play some pool and look at some asses wigglin. Got a lap dance from MIchelle. Mediocre at best. Definately not worth 15 dollars.

Dr.Sax714

Kwik Ryk
09-16-07, 23:39
There's nothing like the stench of fuel to kill any suspicions.

Member #5046
09-28-07, 13:17
I was at the Flamingo Thursday afternoon and had a dance with an old favorite. If you visit the Flamingo and you are on a budget you must get a 10 dollar hand job oops I mean dance with Lisa I have been to many strip clubs all over the USA and this has to be the best deal around. Of course if you want to take it out you will have to go for a VIP. But if you want to go home happy and not spend alot of money see Lisa.

Discord
09-28-07, 17:17
I was at the Flamingo Thursday afternoon and had a dance with an old favorite. If you visit the Flamingo and you are on a budget you must get a 10 dollar hand job oops I mean dance with Lisa I have been to many strip clubs all over the USA and this has to be the best deal around. Of course if you want to take it out you will have to go for a VIP. But if you want to go home happy and not spend alot of money see Lisa.I owe Hugo a big thanks for his previous info. Neither Bebe nor Audrey was there when I went, but got great service from Precious. Tight little body and doesn't mind hands roaming wherever.

Member #4894
09-28-07, 19:44
I was at the Flamingo Thursday afternoon and had a dance with an old favorite. If you visit the Flamingo and you are on a budget you must get a 10 dollar hand job oops I mean dance with Lisa I have been to many strip clubs all over the USA and this has to be the best deal around. Of course if you want to take it out you will have to go for a VIP. But if you want to go home happy and not spend alot of money see Lisa.Thanks for the info. What nationality is she and how old?

BenderOver
09-28-07, 20:21
Well, after a night of sushi and drinking with the buddies, we all decided to hit the strip club. We drove to SR and that place was packed on a Sat. at 1ish. There was a porn star dancing named Chrissy cummings or something like that. she was real nice and gave a nice dance to me. There are a lot of hot blondes there that night. I thought it would be a mix of latins, chocolates, and all. did not want a dance due to the fact that I forgot my contacts and really didn't trust my beer goggles friends taste. YMMV. the previous visit I was able to play at the y.Wwhat a surprise there.

SR's great, but it sounds like you hit it while it's at its busiest time. Bad idea. They really milk your wallet dry when it's so busy.

Been there during slow times. Good mileage = whip out the sausage and suck it on the 4th dance. Bad news is 4th dance with the same dancer is already fuckin expensive. If you can't afford the bj, then at least during the slow times, you're free to grope. This place is great! 5/5 looks 4.5/5 mileage.

HT is opposite, 4/5 looks, 5/5 mileage. VIP gets you nailed with any dancer in the club. 10 to get in, 10 for the drinks, 200 for VIP. Ok, 220 is expensive, but you may find a 19 year old white girl to bang for 15 mins. Worth it? You decide.

Bender

WhiteRice
09-29-07, 01:55
SR's great, but it sounds like you hit it while it's at its busiest time. Bad idea. They really milk your wallet dry when it's so busy.

Been there during slow times. Good mileage = whip out the sausage and suck it on the 4th dance. Bad news is 4th dance with the same dancer is already fuckin expensive. If you can't afford the bj, then at least during the slow times, you're free to grope. This place is great! 5/5 looks 4.5/5 mileage.

HT is opposite, 4/5 looks, 5/5 mileage. VIP gets you nailed with any dancer in the club. 10 to get in, 10 for the drinks, 200 for VIP. Ok, 220 is expensive, but you may find a 19 year old white girl to bang for 15 mins. Worth it? You decide.

BenderAre you serious. HT-thats the one across the street right. I have never been there since my friends like to go to SR. I never had that happen at SR before but, I got a HJ without asking for it on the second dance, well it was a slow month. Can you pm for info. I have a bachelor party to go to soon and wondering which one is right.

BajaFresh
10-01-07, 13:22
HT is the one down Gale, great club. Lotta lookers, lotta fun stuff goin on there.

Discord
10-01-07, 13:25
Thanks for the info. What nationality is she and how old?Caucasian - as for age, mid to late 20's.

TomSky
10-01-07, 18:16
Sorry Malibu for the late responce I was out of the county in Guatemala great girls down there. So any way I think I spent $120-$160. More than I want but less than usual.

So what did you end up spending?

BenderOver
10-02-07, 03:11
Are you serious. HT-thats the one across the street right. I have never been there since my friends like to go to SR. I never had that happen at SR before but, I got a HJ without asking for it on the second dance, well it was a slow month. Can you pm for info. I have a bachelor party to go to soon and wondering which one is right.

Dude, if you're going for a bach party, hit SR. The club's nicer, the chicks are hotter, and it's still fuckin nasty high mileage. You bring your buddy into HT, and he might end up catchin something from the skanks there. I doubt you'd want to be blamed for that! HT's a dump on the inside; it's a cheap place to get some thrills.

Bender

PS: Instead of asking me about it, why don't you just go clubbing at both locations solo one day or night? You don't have to VIP your visit. Just scope the club out for your party.

Baby Penn
10-13-07, 13:17
Went to the bird this Friday around 11 and got dances from Carmen and Jaden.

Carmen still provide great dances but man...she needs to start getting on that treadmill. Jaden is very cute, petite, and young Hispanic. Her dances wasn't too bad, I got the couch dances only.

They still have that same door guy/manager/owner (what ever he is); he needs to show more customer appreciation. The one thing that I don't like about this place is the "buy the lady a drink" girl, they come one right after the other.

Espero
10-14-07, 14:57

Carmen still provide great dances but man...she needs to start getting on that treadmill.Agreed. I think she still has regulars and I enjoy chatting with her now and again but too much meat on those bones for me.

They still have that same door guy/manager/owner (what ever he is); he needs to show more customer appreciation. The one thing that I don't like about this place is the "buy the lady a drink" girl, they come one right after the other.I think I know who you're talking about. Is it the Persian guy with an American first name? I always say Hello, when I run into him and he just seems so damn bitter at life, in general. Never smiles, he's never cordial-it's like he's angry to be alive or something. Whatever. There might be some domestic issues or something with that dude. I don't let him ruin my visits; in fact, I don't even look at him anymore.

And this goes without saying but their drink policy might be the lamest thing ever. I believe that all the girls would get markedly busier if they axed that "pan handling" technique. It's exactly like the homeless vagrants in Downtown LA that get pissed if you don't agree to let them wash your windshield.completely annoying. But atleast the window wash won't set you back ten bombs.

Loafie
10-15-07, 04:25
My friend and I had a pleasant, low-key Sunday evening at the SR. Had a nice three dances with Diamond as she placed my hands everywhere I'd want to go and gave me plenty of tugs. She has nice curves and was a pleasure to be with.

Also chatted with a very cute Colombiana. Her sweet smile, long hair, bubble breasts and sculpted ass was pure eye candy. I had to leave before she could take me for all I'm worth.

Mr Sauce
10-15-07, 21:31
My friend and I had a pleasant, low-key Sunday evening at the SR. Had a nice three dances with Diamond as she placed my hands everywhere I'd want to go and gave me plenty of tugs. She has nice curves and was a pleasure to be with.

Also chatted with a very cute Colombiana. Her sweet smile, long hair, bubble breasts and sculpted ass was pure eye candy. I had to leave before she could take me for all I'm worth.Where is SR and what does it stand for? I'm new.

B Malibu
10-16-07, 03:04
Where is SR and what does it stand for? I'm new.
Spearmint Rhino... Google it.

Mr Sauce
10-18-07, 17:01

Carmen still provide great dances but man...she needs to start getting on that treadmill. Jaden is very cute, petite, and young Hispanic. Her dances wasn't too bad, I got the couch dances only.

They still have that same door guy/manager/owner (what ever he is); he needs to show more customer appreciation. The one thing that I don't like about this place is the "buy the lady a drink" girl, they come one right after the other.I thought Jaden was Asian? Shes a SPINNER? Well maybe not that short but hella cute face?

Mr Sauce
10-18-07, 17:02
Agreed. I think she still has regulars and I enjoy chatting with her now and again but too much meat on those bones for me.

I think I know who you're talking about. Is it the Persian guy with an American first name? I always say Hello, when I run into him and he just seems so damn bitter at life, in general. Never smiles, he's never cordial-it's like he's angry to be alive or something. Whatever. There might be some domestic issues or something with that dude. I don't let him ruin my visits; in fact, I don't even look at him anymore.

And this goes without saying but their drink policy might be the lamest thing ever. I believe that all the girls would get markedly busier if they axed that "pan handling" technique. It's exactly like the homeless vagrants in Downtown LA that get pissed if you don't agree to let them wash your windshield.completely annoying. But atleast the window wash won't set you back ten bombs.I dont have a prb with the Persian guy. Its the White Buff guy that has a negative outlook on life

Baby Penn
10-19-07, 20:11
I thought Jaden was Asian? Shes a SPINNER? Well maybe not that short but hella cute face?I swore she was latina, small. She also told me that there was a 'Jade' and a 'Jaded' there. Maybe they are asian?

Acompletenewb
10-20-07, 11:15
Went to the bird on Friday, and with the wisdom that you guys passed on, I did not fall for the first girl that propositioned me! Quite a few of the girls were "promising" better mileage in the VIP, but I stood firm until they told me exactly what would be offered. I got a dance from a girl named Jo Jo, not too great, but promised me access to the kitty in the VIP. Needless to say I passed. Then I got a girl that went by Champagne, who was really comfortable grabbing my junk, but also didn't exactly say what would go on in the VIP. Almost all the black dancers that came up to me. A light skinned black girl who's name escapes me, a girl named Marley, and Champagne all wanted me to go to the VIP and either offered hand release or access. So at least some mileage is offered, but too expensive! Then I saw Maite. I got a dance from her and she was really upfront about what she offered (cbj 150, fs 200) and now I'm in a dilemma. Is that decent? Looking at my previous posts, you'll notice that I got cleaned out for a cbj in the VIP (in fact it was from the same girl! ) 200 for FS is really tempting, it would kind of be a vengance f*ck in a way! LOL. Take care guys, and keep passing on the wisdom!

Mr Sauce
10-22-07, 17:53
Went to the bird on Friday, and with the wisdom that you guys passed on, I did not fall for the first girl that propositioned me! Quite a few of the girls were "promising" better mileage in the VIP, but I stood firm until they told me exactly what would be offered. I got a dance from a girl named Jo Jo, not too great, but promised me access to the kitty in the VIP. Needless to say I passed. Then I got a girl that went by Champagne, who was really comfortable grabbing my junk, but also didn't exactly say what would go on in the VIP. Almost all the black dancers that came up to me. A light skinned black girl who's name escapes me, a girl named Marley, and Champagne all wanted me to go to the VIP and either offered hand release or access. So at least some mileage is offered, but too expensive! Then I saw Maite. I got a dance from her and she was really upfront about what she offered (cbj 150, fs 200) and now I'm in a dilemma. Is that decent? Looking at my previous posts, you'll notice that I got cleaned out for a cbj in the VIP (in fact it was from the same girl! ) 200 for FS is really tempting, it would kind of be a vengance f*ck in a way! LOL. Take care guys, and keep passing on the wisdom! Yea man good thing you passed up JO JO. I saw her on Sat night. Shes the one with the tattos on her choochie huh? She looked ok at first but when I saw her on stage I'm glad I passed her up.

Mattie is the real deal. Believe me if a girl offer $200 for F/S thats a good deal in the states. Plus shes not bad at all either. I was quoted less for her services but anyway thats still a good deal.

I'm curious to what Sierra has to offer in the CBJ FS range. She got the best ass in the place. Her and this light skin chick.

Jaden could be latina. I got a good look at her and she could very well be.

Anyone have a report on Sierra let me know. Shes short with a nice round ass. Shes like Latina and Italian and some other shit.

Kwik Ryk
10-23-07, 16:48
The Flamingo needs to chage their "buy the lady a drink" policy. It sucks that the waitress follows you to the dance area even after you told her no at the seating area. It's a great place for extras for though. You definitely get more bang for your buck.

Baby Penn
10-23-07, 23:03
Jo Jo: I got her couch dance and it was pretty good mileage. She practically gave me a hj for 10 bucks and my big head wasn't thinking so I took her up to the $75 curtain; tipped any extra $40 for cbj and got fs for noting more (didn't even get the bj - I think she was horny, lots of dfk).

Kinda scary because other people started to show up in that section.

Sierra: I also got a couch dance with her. Very tame and there was no indication of mileage/extras. Maybe someone here has better intels.

Mattie: I don't know this name, can someone describe her? Black, Latina, White, Asian????

Diamond: I her this name a lot and was told by the bathroom attendance guy that she, "A smokin' hot Asian girl" that works during the day shift. Can someone confirm her schedule and looks? I am planing to make a day trip soon.

Jaden: she is cute, but I don't think that there is any thing else being offered.

Angel: there was a dancer by the named of Angel. This girl is very cute - I wanted to get a dance from her but she was too busy. Although I didn't see her being taken into the vip. She spent most of the time sitting and chatting. Any intel on her would be appreciated.

Precious: still doing her thang.

Columbian chick: don't know her name; but she will offer fs.

Carmen: she ignores me now. Maybe she reads this forum and know that I had mentioned that she needs to get some exercise.

**note, all of this information is for informational purpose only, I am not liable for any wrong doings.

- Baby Penn

Yea man good thing you passed up JO JO. I saw her on Sat night. Shes the one with the tattos on her choochie huh? She looked ok at first but when I saw her on stage I'm glad I passed her up.

Mattie is the real deal. Believe me if a girl offer $200 for F/S thats a good deal in the states. Plus shes not bad at all either. I was quoted less for her services but anyway thats still a good deal.

I'm curious to what Sierra has to offer in the CBJ FS range. She got the best ass in the place. Her and this light skin chick.

Anyone have a report on Sierra let me know. Shes short with a nice round ass. Shes like Latina and Italian and some other shit.

Acompletenewb
10-24-07, 01:19
Yea man good thing you passed up JO JO. I saw her on Sat night. Shes the one with the tattos on her choochie huh? She looked ok at first but when I saw her on stage I'm glad I passed her up.

Anyone have a report on Sierra let me know. Shes short with a nice round ass. Shes like Latina and Italian and some other shit.Less, huh? Well, I guess I gotta haggle a little more. And bring that price down! There also was this one beautiful girl with kinda curly shoulder length light brown hair. I think her name was Stephanie? Can anybody shed some light on her and her VIP? I tried to wait for her to come by me but she didn't come around by the time I was drained of cash.

Adam9081
10-24-07, 03:17
When to Hustler's Tuesday night. Place was packed with people and at least a dozen girlfriends. Dancer Amanda was awesome. But as all regs know NO mileage. But what was weird was that they were offering chair side massages (20 for 10min) which I did get. She then gave me her personal card. Said that she works at a legit salon; has anyone heard of this before? Is it legit or perhaps more?

Vivijfk
10-24-07, 17:21
I been to places in the East Coast (Boston) and most of the clubs offer the chair massage for $20.00.

When to Hustler's Tuesday night. Place was packed with people and at least a dozen girlfriends. Dancer Amanda was awesome. But as all regs know NO mileage. But what was weird was that they were offering chair side massages (20 for 10min) which I did get. She then gave me her personal card. Said that she works at a legit salon; has anyone heard of this before? Is it legit or perhaps more?

Espero
10-24-07, 18:03
Diamond: I her this name a lot and was told by the bathroom attendance guy that she, "A smokin' hot Asian girl" that works during the day shift. Can someone confirm her schedule and looks? I am planing to make a day trip soon.Diamond's cool but IMHO, she was smokin' hot before her gigantic implants and weight gain (approximately, 12 lbs.). She's still reasonably easy on the eyes but just not smokin' hot anymore (IMO). These days, I'd put her at a 6-7 but I'm extremely picky. I can deal with the slight weight gain but the implants: Why? It's like buying a brand new Porsche and painting it puke green. Why? I just don't get it.
[/QUOTE]Angel: there was a dancer by the named of Angel. This girl is very cute - I wanted to get a dance from her but she was too busy. Although I didn't see her being taken into the vip. She spent most of the time sitting and chatting. Any intel on her would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]If this is the Asian chick with glasses and tattoos, she just doesn't do it for me. I didn't find her to be attractive yet she carried herself like a supermodel or something. I got rid of her super quick.[/QUOTE]Precious: still doing her thang.

Carmen: she ignores me now. Maybe she reads this forum and know that I had mentioned that she needs to get some exercise.[/QUOTE]Precious still has a tight all natural body but it seems like she's been there since the Cuban Missile Crisis. Did the Colombian chick call herself Maria? I met a "Maria" who claimed to be 1/2 Colombian & 1/2 Costa Rican. She was quite 'friendly'.

I still chat with Carmen but I haven't gotten any dances from her in ages. She doesn't seem to take it personally. She knows that I prefer petite, all natural girls (c cups, please).

I might make a day visit this week to check out some new talent so I'll keep you all abreast.

Take it easy everyone.

Espero
10-25-07, 17:59
I thought I had the quote thing down but I guess not.

Sorry if my last post was a little tough to read.

Take it easy everyone.

Preverted
10-26-07, 03:32
I thought I had the quote thing down but I guess not.

Sorry if my last post was a little tough to read.

Take it easy everyone.You can preview your message before you post it.

B Malibu
10-26-07, 06:11
You can preview your message before you post it.
I don' think the "preview" option is available for "regular" member status.

The Flatline
10-26-07, 15:00
Went to the bird on Friday, and with the wisdom that you guys passed on, I did not fall for the first girl that propositioned me! Quite a few of the girls were "promising" better mileage in the VIP, but I stood firm until they told me exactly what would be offered. I got a dance from a girl named Jo Jo, not too great, but promised me access to the kitty in the VIP. Needless to say I passed. Then I got a girl that went by Champagne, who was really comfortable grabbing my junk, but also didn't exactly say what would go on in the VIP. Almost all the black dancers that came up to me. A light skinned black girl who's name escapes me, a girl named Marley, and Champagne all wanted me to go to the VIP and either offered hand release or access. So at least some mileage is offered, but too expensive! Then I saw Maite. I got a dance from her and she was really upfront about what she offered (cbj 150, fs 200) and now I'm in a dilemma. Is that decent? Looking at my previous posts, you'll notice that I got cleaned out for a cbj in the VIP (in fact it was from the same girl! ) 200 for FS is really tempting, it would kind of be a vengance f*ck in a way! LOL. Take care guys, and keep passing on the wisdom!

200 for FS is tempting? Only if that includes the 125 or whatever it costs to go into the VIP room.

Last time I was offered FS flat out at the flamingo (months ago, I haven't been back since) she quoted 225 plus VIP and I started laughing. For 350 bucks, I can get a model-class call girl, and it'll last for a lot longer than the 12 minutes that the VIP room lasts.

You get some great mileage though from the girls at the Flamingo, but I'll tip them the way I tip a massage parlor. 40 bucks if they whip the soldier out, and up to 80 depending on what else they do. Usually means I don't get FS, but at that point I'm more in it for the erotic/sensual nature of it than the actual sex.

Oh, and I gotta give props to Lisa. I got her into the VIP room and she was giving me quite a lot of mileage, and when I didn't nut by the end of the set, she sat back for a moment, and said "fuck it, I'll keep going, I want you to come". That almost made me blow my wad alone heh. She's not the hottest out there, but she's got a great attitude.

The Flatline
10-29-07, 02:23
Diamond's cool but IMHO, she was smokin' hot before her gigantic implants and weight gain (approximately, 12 lbs.). She's still reasonably easy on the eyes but just not smokin' hot anymore (IMO). These days, I'd put her at a 6-7 but I'm extremely picky. I can deal with the slight weight gain but the implants: Why? It's like buying a brand new Porsche and painting it puke green. Why? I just don't get it.

Damn, Diamond put on weight? I met her about 6 months ago and while I didn't get FS, by the end of the set she was bent over doggy literally ramming back as I was playing with the kitty. Practically dripping down her leg she was so into it. The set ends, she kind of curls up with me and asks me not to spread around that she "did this with me" to which my automatic reply is, as always, "do what? I don't know what you're talking about..." to which I got a big hug and kiss and she hung out with me for another half an hour or so just talking.

But you're right, the bolt-ons ruin it for me, otherwise she was smoking hot. The weight gain just puts me off of her entirely. More's the pity.

TurnedOn
10-29-07, 23:50
200 for FS is tempting? Only if that includes the 125 or whatever it costs to go into the VIP room.

Last time I was offered FS flat out at the flamingo (months ago, I haven't been back since) she quoted 225 plus VIP and I started laughing. For 350 bucks, I can get a model-class call girl, and it'll last for a lot longer than the 12 minutes that the VIP room lasts.

You get some great mileage though from the girls at the Flamingo, but I'll tip them the way I tip a massage parlor. 40 bucks if they whip the soldier out, and up to 80 depending on what else they do. Usually means I don't get FS, but at that point I'm more in it for the erotic/sensual nature of it than the actual sex.

Oh, and I gotta give props to Lisa. I got her into the VIP room and she was giving me quite a lot of mileage, and when I didn't nut by the end of the set, she sat back for a moment, and said "fuck it, I'll keep going, I want you to come". That almost made me blow my wad alone heh. She's not the hottest out there, but she's got a great attitude.

A while back, Janet gave me the works for just the VIP room fee. Haven't been able to match that since. It's a memory that will last a lifetime.

Sir Sycott
10-30-07, 02:59
Jo Jo: I got her couch dance and it was pretty good mileage. She practically gave me a hj for 10 bucks and my big head wasn't thinking so I took her up to the $75 curtain; tipped any extra $40 for cbj and got fs for noting more (didn't even get the bj - I think she was horny, lots of dfk).

Kinda scary because other people started to show up in that section.

Sierra: I also got a couch dance with her. Very tame and there was no indication of mileage/extras. Maybe someone here has better intels.

Mattie: I don't know this name, can someone describe her? Black, Latina, White, Asian?

Diamond: I her this name a lot and was told by the bathroom attendance guy that she, "A smokin' hot Asian girl" that works during the day shift. Can someone confirm her schedule and looks? I am planing to make a day trip soon.

Jaden: she is cute, but I don't think that there is any thing else being offered.

Angel: there was a dancer by the named of Angel. This girl is very cute - I wanted to get a dance from her but she was too busy. Although I didn't see her being taken into the vip. She spent most of the time sitting and chatting. Any intel on her would be appreciated.

Precious: still doing her thang.

Carmen: she ignores me now. Maybe she reads this forum and know that I had mentioned that she needs to get some exercise.

**note, all of this information is for informational purpose only, I am not liable for any wrong doings.

- Baby PennAngel. Latina girl, I saw her last Friday, she had a bruise on her right thigh, but she did have a nice body, age is 20 years young, she told me she just recently started there 2 weeks, ago, talked to the owner, story checks out, he said she came from a few la clubs but he couldn't remember the name, no mileage by the way,

There was another girl I saw my previous visit, she was asian of philipino decent, her name was Jasmine, pretty decent, but nothing to whip out to.

Member #5046
10-30-07, 13:13
Oh, and I gotta give props to Lisa. I got her into the VIP room and she was giving me quite a lot of mileage, and when I didn't nut by the end of the set, she sat back for a moment, and said "fuck it, I'll keep going, I want you to come". That almost made me blow my wad alone heh. She's not the hottest out there, but she's got a great attitude.[/QUOTE]

How many strippers out there really understand what there job is? When you think about it there are not to many.Now take Lisa this is a girl who understands her job and does it well.If you ever had a dance with her you will soon see the difference she is not there to milk you out of your money or play games she just wants you to cum, and when you do her job is done and everyone goes home happy.

The Flatline
10-31-07, 01:40
A while back, Janet gave me the works for just the VIP room fee. Haven't been able to match that since. It's a memory that will last a lifetime.

I almost got the works from Sasha in the VIP on my skills alone, but alas, I didn't have a wrapper on me.

It all went downhill when she stood up, pushed her pussy into my face, and I went to town on it (I never do, but something about how she moved just bypassed the rational voice in me completely). About a minute later and she's leaning against the wall, grinding her hips into my face, biting her arm so she doesn't cry out as she comes. She asks for more, and I tell her only if I get similar treatment. Things went from there...

End of that trip, she hugs me really tight, kisses me, and whispers to me that nobody has the right to eat pussy that well. Next time I saw her a few months later first thing she asks is if I'm still as good with my tongue as I used to be. Whatta gal.

The Flatline
10-31-07, 01:42
How many strippers out there really understand what there job is? When you think about it there are not to many.Now take Lisa this is a girl who understands her job and does it well.If you ever had a dance with her you will soon see the difference she is not there to milk you out of your money or play games she just wants you to cum, and when you do her job is done and everyone goes home happy.

Yeah, she flat out told me afterwards "I like making guys come. It makes me feel good that you're feeling that good." She never asked for a tip, and was completely happy with the tip I did give her.

Women who get off on giving pleasure like that are usually the best lays in the sack. Makes me wonder how it would be to get a ride between the sheets with her.

Ikaikaster
11-06-07, 01:55
Long time reader, first time poster.

I've gone to this club 4 times in the last 2 years (I have an annual conference in anaheim and I visit FT twice each visit). Just came back from last trip - funny how the club has not changed in a year.

Mileage is still high but sadly, girl quality is always seems variable. Maybe it's because i only go on weeknights but I on all visits I'd say 75% of the girls are chunky latinas - not my thing. You'll see 1 - 2 skinny latinas (looks:7), 1-2 normal - skinny white girls (looks: 6-7), 1 - 2 chunky - normal blacks (looks:6-7). Have never seen a girl deserving an 8 or more in this place. Do I just have different tastes or am i going on the wrong night?

Had dances from:

- Janet - excellent service nice bod but not the best face. Gia said she married some asian dude and doesnt work anymore.

- Gia (frequently praised on other forums) - excellent service but slightly chunky / okay face (skinnier of the latinas though). She does have a very nice personality and gives a very sensual dance tho.

- Jameson - skinny white girl. same deal - ok looks but nice personality and sensual dancer.

- Stephanie - skinny hot latina (7). not much of a personality but did a good job.

There was another girl, Sassy that had a nice porn star bod. Still *slightly* chunky but overall a nice package (7). Got drained before i could check her out.

Baby Penn
11-06-07, 02:56
Hey guys,

I don't know if we have this on the site or not, but lets put together a "Stay Away" list.

Club:
Girl:
Incident:

Club: Flamingo
Girl: Jesse (white girl)
Incident: Promised HJ in VIP, got nothing.

Club: HT
Girl: Christina
Incident: Promised bj in vip but was more of a rushed hj.

Baby Penn
11-06-07, 03:02
From the Flamingo, can anyone describe them. Looks, age, height, etc.

I wish they would do a roll call at this club.

Rob Hay
11-07-07, 14:41
She has the most beautiful face of all the girls here not to mention a great ass. But shes got a pot belly which is a turnoff. She's very tame with the dances and insinuated fun can be had behind the curtains but did not get into particulars.

Sir Sycott
11-08-07, 05:25
I feel like spending some cash during the day time around noon,

I've already experienced a plethora of their day shift and least to say, there's not much action going around

Can anyone recommend me a day shift girl that has any mileage at all?

I'll be headed there and probably jump the first one I see, I'll report back when I have the chance, but if anyone can tip me off, before I head out that'd be great!

Sir Sycott
11-08-07, 17:11
Came around opening time at 11:10-ish

Ghost city, I was the only customer at the moment, a few girls approached me, there was a asian with a spinner type body (can't remember the name), not sure what nationality, mediocre dance, and has no mileage.

Then there was this other girl tall (5'8 without heels approx), cream white skin tone, but a little flat chested, got the vip, and she gave a rub down.

Its too bad cause I can't remember names but I'm pretty sure they're easy to spot.

Member #3942
11-08-07, 18:59

I've already experienced a plethora of their day shift and least to say, there's not much action going around

I'll be headed there and probably jump the first one I see, I'll report back when I have the chance, but if anyone can tip me off, before I head out that'd be great!

Listen here Sargent, its easy in there. Even my mom could get a tug in there. Just go and enjoy.

The Flatline
11-09-07, 02:58
Came around opening time at 11:10-ish

Ghost city, I was the only customer at the moment, a few girls approached me, there was a asian with a spinner type body (can't remember the name), not sure what nationality, mediocre dance, and has no mileage.

Then there was this other girl tall (5'8 without heels approx), cream white skin tone, but a little flat chested, got the vip, and she gave a rub down.

Its too bad cause I can't remember names but I'm pretty sure they're easy to spot.

The white chick sounds like Precious. She's good for a spit & tug, but that's about it I think.

If Lisa is in, get her. She's a little bit of a thick latina, but she's usually in after 12, during the day. She'll give you great mileage in the 10 dollar seats.

Actually, a good warm-up is the 10 dollar seats. If you get amazing action there, you might want to consider trading up. Lisa is one of those girls. Before the song starts really she's put your hand square on the cooch and wants you to keep it there for the song.

Badonkadonk
11-09-07, 12:48

I'll be headed there and probably jump the first one I see, I'll report back when I have the chance, but if anyone can tip me off, before I head out that'd be great!Audrey gived high mileage and more during the day shift.

Sir Sycott
11-11-07, 14:59
Audrey gived high mileage and more during the day shift.Audrey?

It sounds familiar, but i'm not sure, can you describe her?

Badonkadonk
11-14-07, 14:49
Audrey?

It sounds familiar, but i'm not sure, can you describe her?Sorry: GIVES high mileage (I dont type very well).

Caucasion - dirty blonde, about 5'6", natural breasts.

Ho Down Man
11-20-07, 01:04
Hey all,

Does anyone have any information on Rochelle? She was an absolute gem at the bird yet some of the other girls ran her off. Does anyone know where she might have gotten too? I would greatly appreciate any information.

Ho Man

Blackdust27
12-05-07, 01:27
Long time...first time

TJ ..4:30pm

Cover and drink $16

Got approached by Vanessa...looks 7 ....body 8
Gives good mileage
was willing to go fs but didn't have cover on me...told me to go get one...Was short on time so settled for hj...she's colombian fellas great accent and was ready for cbj. Spent about an hr in this place...got a $10 dance and then headed for the vip.

Total damage $116

Lots of girls tonight

I will return

Sir Sycott
12-05-07, 05:53
I found this name on a zb's review, but there's no info on it, if anyone could give me some feedback before I check it out for myself, on Thursday

Blackdust27
12-06-07, 00:46
I found this name on a zb's review, but there's no info on it, if anyone could give me some feedback before I check it out for myself, on ThursdayIts a bikini /topless bar.

Nice place to watch a game. Don't expect much though. On a good day 5 girls are working the place. Usually stop by a couple of nites a month to check out any new dancers. $10 lap dance available and they have 2 stages, one behind the counter and the other on the main floor.

Rob Hay
12-06-07, 01:57
Where did you meet Vanessa?

Espero
12-08-07, 18:30
Where did you meet Vanessa?Rob,

Dude, you get around.

Anyway, Tj's is a nude strip club on Beach Blvd. In Stanton. Back in the day, it was a good place with some really cool girls but these days, it's hit or miss. The management is known for not keeping the place up. The bathroom is a dump and there are always some 300 pound Polynesian thugs hanging around the premises. It's not uncommon to find only 2 or 3 girls on slow day shifts.

I haven't met this Vanessa but the place has a quick turnaround with some Latina gems and the trick is finding the right one before they move on. The curtain area is set up for mileage so it's just a matter of finding the right girl.

The last time I was in, there was a Costa Rican chick named Christy or something and she was fun. If you're as picky as I am, you'll have fun with her but I don't know if she's still there. She didn't seem sure if she wanted to stay.

If you're looking for a SC for fun in the OC, you might have better luck at Flamingoes on Ball Road in Anaheim. The waitresses are highly, highly annoying with the constant drink sale push routine but if you can block them out, you'll probably have some fun.

Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Rob Hay
12-10-07, 01:46
Haha. Went there and it was a bit of a disapointment. And no question those waitresses are a pain in the ass. One of them actually asked me if I wanted to buy the dancer a drink while while I was getting a lapdance. Karla doesnt work at starlight anymore unfortunately but there are alot of hot latinas there.

Mark Spitz
12-10-07, 16:54
Saw a place in the paper , Imperial Showgirls? Anaheim, quotes no ladies drinks and Private VIP.

Any info?

Thanks

Ho Down Man
12-10-07, 20:42
Imperial is okay. Its really really busy. Its full nude so no alcohol. The private dance room is $50.00 for 5 dances. You really have to get lucky and find the right girl but mileage is very hit and miss. I have had a little luck there but the girls are gone now. You also have to be very careful and listen to your songs. The girls will try and get you all riled up and just continue dancing and all of a sudden she asks you if you want more and you say no. Then she says, $200 please. I have had that happen. Just lost my mind for a bit. My fault but be careful. STay away from a petitle little blonde named Kylee. She will rob you blind.

Saw a place in the paper , Imperial Showgirls? Anaheim, quotes no ladies drinks and Private VIP.

Any info?

Thanks

Sir Sycott
12-12-07, 04:16
Imperial is okay. Its really really busy. Its full nude so no alcohol. The private dance room is $50.00 for 5 dances. You really have to get lucky and find the right girl but mileage is very hit and miss. I have had a little luck there but the girls are gone now. You also have to be very careful and listen to your songs. The girls will try and get you all riled up and just continue dancing and all of a sudden she asks you if you want more and you say no. Then she says, $200 please. I have had that happen. Just lost my mind for a bit. My fault but be careful. STay away from a petitle little blonde named Kylee. She will rob you blind.You are right about imperial being very hit and miss,

And for anyone who could be new, its like that during the day time for almost every joint out there, go during nights preferably weekends, you get better odds

There are more posts about flamingo recently from the trend here, but thats a better chance than most places out there,

If you don't mind the money

Feel free to pop down to club ecxstasy, I think I spelled that right, 50 couch dances with lotsa contact, but not sure if they go BJ's or fs, but for dances compared to other clubs, it's pretty good.

Preverted
12-23-07, 06:28
Crazy stripper girls.

Saw Sasha (Sascha) at the Bird the other day. She gave me a great high mileage GFE kick my ass workover lap dance, and then convinced me to VIP. Service was commensurate with the other reports on this thread from her. No completion but her hand did find its way to the end of the rainbow at least once.

But she was wasted, I think. First tried to end the VIP at 3 songs, when I inquired she said sorry. Gave only 2 not 3 more, I didn't push any further. Then she starts talking my ear off, then walking all over the area looking for where she left her shoes. Then back to my booth she contintues to gab, repeating some things that we already covered, and saying really strange things in general. I feel like I am talking to someone who is strung out.

At this point I haven't been able to pay her yet, I tried in the VIP area out of habit or protocol, but she didn't take it or couldn't focus, or something. Finally I was able to break off the coversation, and give her the money. She says goodbye gabs some more, blah blah blah, then finally leaves. Here is the strange part that I have never ever seen in a strip club before. I look down and there are all the 20's I gave her on the floor! Tried to catch her but she was gone in the back. What am I supposed to do? Give it to the bouncer or another girl to give to Sasha and then end up keeping it for themselves? Guess I'll give it to her the next time I see her. Crazy messed up girl that night. So she gets a 9 for her sensuality, performance, and body, and a 5 for being a flakorama :-/ (at least that night).

Crazy crazy stripper girls, you just never know what you will see, one of the things that keeps me going back.

Exec714
12-29-07, 08:38
I just got back from California GIrls | Santa Ana

Was pretty shocked at the millage in the VIP area.

Lots of dancers, very friendly security inside and out of vip area

Only draw back no liqour only beer's and wines.

Dancer: Karla 10+

Latina dances: $30 3 for 30

Good millage and nice attitude will post more after my next vist.

The Flatline
12-30-07, 15:56
Crazy stripper girls.

Saw Sasha (Sascha) at the Bird the other day. She gave me a great high mileage GFE kick my ass workover lap dance, and then convinced me to VIP. Service was commensurate with the other reports on this thread from her. No completion but her hand did find its way to the end of the rainbow at least once.

But she was wasted, I think. First tried to end the VIP at 3 songs, when I inquired she said sorry. Gave only 2 not 3 more, I didn't push any further. Then she starts talking my ear off, then walking all over the area looking for where she left her shoes. Then back to my booth she contintues to gab, repeating some things that we already covered, and saying really strange things in general. I feel like I am talking to someone who is strung out.

At this point I haven't been able to pay her yet, I tried in the VIP area out of habit or protocol, but she didn't take it or couldn't focus, or something. Finally I was able to break off the coversation, and give her the money. She says goodbye gabs some more, blah blah blah, then finally leaves. Here is the strange part that I have never ever seen in a strip club before. I look down and there are all the 20's I gave her on the floor! Tried to catch her but she was gone in the back. What am I supposed to do? Give it to the bouncer or another girl to give to Sasha and then end up keeping it for themselves? Guess I'll give it to her the next time I see her. Crazy messed up girl that night. So she gets a 9 for her sensuality, performance, and body, and a 5 for being a flakorama :-/ (at least that night).

Crazy crazy stripper girls, you just never know what you will see, one of the things that keeps me going back.

Funny... she was a ditz to me, but never came off as wasted. Maybe it's the timing, or just something recently developed.

Yeah, she's got a smoking body, great moves, and gives a good time without going FS, but she is an idiot, has a bit of a butterface, and isn't that much fun to talk to.

Still, I wish she did give FS, that'd be mindblowing with the way she moves...

Ketur690
12-31-07, 13:35
First welcome to the boards Exec714

Glad to hear you were able to get some mileage out of the SA CA Girls VIP area. I was just there for a quick drink on Thurs but avoided the VIP. My experience has been that the girls are more than willing to give decent mileage but the bouncer watching you on the cameras won't let them. Their club in Fullerton isn't any better. Instead of a camera the bouncers watch you from a chair 10ft away although the layout of the booths provide some concealment. Still, they are a good cheap place to have a beer and watch the stage show.

Dawg Todaworld
12-31-07, 15:25
I just got back from California GIrls | Santa Ana

Was pretty shocked at the millage in the VIP area.

Lots of dancers, very friendly security inside and out of vip area

Only draw back no liqour only beer's and wines.

Dancer: Karla 10+

Latina dances: $30 3 for 30

Good millage and nice attitude will post more after my next vist.I hit this the day after xmas. Daytime while shopping. The cover was 1 drink and got buzzed off a Newcastle. There was three girls on: Indian girl named Truth, real pretty and shapely with nice tits, fat chunky celluite-ridden Latina and narrow-assed Asian mix Lena...looked Filipino or Thai.

I was waitin' on Truth for 2-for-1 special, when Lena came onstage. She was real hot, but lingered too long with another customer, so I got conned by Truth for a regular $20 lapdance. Later, Lena came up apologetic and we did 2 2-for-1s. She seemed to be gettin' off on me and we had a nice chat afterwards. I don't do OC unless I got a reason, so next time I'm cruising that way I'll check it out again.

OC Scotty
01-01-08, 04:20
Can someone help me out and tell me what the price structure is for VIPs at the Flamingo (how much, how many songs)? It's been a good long while since I was there but I think I recall they have two different VIP areas with different prices. Is one recommended over the other in terms of mileage?

The Flatline
01-01-08, 18:06
Can someone help me out and tell me what the price structure is for VIPs at the Flamingo (how much, how many songs)? It's been a good long while since I was there but I think I recall they have two different VIP areas with different prices. Is one recommended over the other in terms of mileage?

If memory serves, it's 3 songs for 90, or 5 songs for 120.

As for mileage, go find out for yourself.

Sir Sycott
01-03-08, 01:04
If memory serves, it's 3 songs for 90, or 5 songs for 120.

As for mileage, go find out for yourself.I just went there a while ago I think it might be 125 and 75 the more expensive one I've never done.

Bachus91
01-03-08, 12:48
Crazy stripper girls.

Crazy crazy stripper girls, you just never know what you will see, one of the things that keeps me going back.Is she the tall dark haired one with the tongue stud? I had a dance from her a few weeks ago and she seemed completely strung out. Paid for 4 dances but stopped after 3 as she was out of control. She was definately on something.

Sir Sycott
01-04-08, 04:26
Strolled down to imperial after getting off of harbor, today was packed for some reason, there were like 7 guys standing cause they couldn't find a seat, must've been a good day or something, girls every where giving dances, no 2 for 1 either.

Had a VIP with some no name girl, was mediocre as expected will be showing up to flamingos more because I'm more familiar with the girls, damage total was 16 entry + 40 for 4 songs vip

Not bad for price but could be a little better with the girls. None of them looked like they were enthused to be working there, I got the most alive one and she turned out to be as fun as a English nanny.

Rob Hay
01-04-08, 15:49
Went to the Bird the other night and the lovely and slutty Precious took care of the situation to completion in the semi-vip area for $75. As soon as a I came out some guy grabbed her immediately before she had a chance to wash her hand or anything. Not that I should care but felt almost horrified but the lack of hygene displaced. Made note to myself to be any girls first customer of the day.

Epoch
01-11-08, 04:22
Stopped by both spots on the 9th in the early afternoon. I don't have much to compare my experience to. Except for a very few infrequent trips while I travel for work, most of my SC experience was 5-10 years ago in TX. I hit the bird first, and man I was rusty. I definitely like vhm or uhm. The hustle was on, there weren't very many customers. Before I had even sat down 2 dancers asked me if I wanted to do business. I handed over my drink coupon and got a weirdly watered down diet coke in a plastic fruity rum drink glass with a very sharp rim. I got 3 dances for 30 from a dancer that had a sweet school girl look and attitude. It wasn't until after I had agreed to get some dances and we stood up that I saw her weird huge ass. I like a big ass and everything, but it wasn't shaped like booty. It was just a weird huge ass. She ground plenty, but I wasn't into it. If you don't know, this place doesn't serve booze and the waitresses hound you to buy 9 dollar drinks for the dancers. It's one of those kinds of strip clubs. Next a dancer sat down and actually had a conversation with me. I did the six dances for 125 bux deal with no extras at all. I didn't ask for them, she didn't seem to offer them. I got suckered into paying for no action with the old "I'm a real person" trick. It's better than a straight up ROB, but not by much. I still got taken and didn't get what I came for. I felt kind of dumb so I hauled ass and bought a sand wedge and goofed off for a while. I hadn't planned to go anywhere else but I wasn't satisfied so I went to the hawaii theatre. The guy asked if I had a cell phone with a camera in it and offered to hold it for me, I put it in my car. I liked how the door guy handled it, he was discreet and made it clear that that policy is there to protect all of us. I walked straight to the bathroom because I had to go and on the way a dancer leaning against the bar stuck her ass out at me and I grabbed it. Back when I was a strip club guy I would never lock onto the first ass I saw, but like I said I was way out of practice. My eyes didn't really adjust to the dark in the bathroom because it was well lit, so when I walked back into the club proper the stripper scared the shit out of me when she grabbed my hand in the dark and then I almost knocked over a table. I'm glad it's that dark but damn. The dancer was pretty up front. Hawaii theatre seemed like the mitchel bros in SF except not festive with no theme rooms and the talent is lower caliber. Prices were just as high though. 320 for cbj. Cfs was on the table for 420. To me, that's insane but entirely my fault. She was cute and everything and fun but if I'm going to pay more than MP prices she'd better be white and extremely hot. I'm not really complaining, everything that was kind of dissatisfying about both places was my fault. If you are going to go to these places, those are the prices and you should be up front and clear. I didn't see or meet anyone that looked like they would be offended, everyone seemed pretty matter of fact and above board. If you don't tell them what you want, you'll get as little as possible. That's just the american way. I'm going to go back to both places and bring my balls as well as my wallet.

BenderOver
01-11-08, 20:42
...I hadn't planned to go anywhere else but I wasn't satisfied so I went to the hawaii theatre. The guy asked if I had a cell phone with a camera in it and offered to hold it for me, I put it in my car. I liked how the door guy handled it, he was discreet and made it clear that that policy is there to protect all of us. I walked straight to the bathroom because I had to go and on the way a dancer leaning against the bar stuck her ass out at me and I grabbed it. Back when I was a strip club guy I would never lock onto the first ass I saw, but like I said I was way out of practice. My eyes didn't really adjust to the dark in the bathroom because it was well lit, so when I walked back into the club proper the stripper scared the shit out of me when she grabbed my hand in the dark and then I almost knocked over a table. I'm glad it's that dark but damn. The dancer was pretty up front. Hawaii theatre seemed like the mitchel bros in SF except not festive with no theme rooms and the talent is lower caliber.
Epoch's description of HT is right on. 100% accurate.

Prices were just as high though. 320 for cbj. Cfs was on the table for 420. To me, that's insane but entirely my fault. She was cute and everything and fun but if I'm going to pay more than MP prices she'd better be white and extremely hot. I'm not really complaining, everything that was kind of dissatisfying about both places was my fault. If you are going to go to these places, those are the prices and you should be up front and clear. I didn't see or meet anyone that looked like they would be offended, everyone seemed pretty matter of fact and above board. If you don't tell them what you want, you'll get as little as possible. That's just the american way. I'm going to go back to both places and bring my balls as well as my wallet.
YMMV. I usually hit this joint around the 23rd of the month. You know, one week before rent is due. The prices may be a little lower then. 120 for the VIP entrance fee and 80 for the bbbj and FS. You're timed on all this, and you have to finish by 3 full songs; they don't cut the songs short, so figure about 15 minutes total. The ladies range from 20yo to 35yo, pretty to ugly, but I was able to get this same offer from all of them, so of course, i took the offer with the youngest hottest dancer there. Still, young, hot, and white, I had to fork up 120 vip + 80 tip + 20 lapdance + 25 entrance fee + 10 drink = 255 for 15 minutes of glory. too steep for my blood.

Epoch, my advise to you for HT is hit the joint near the end of the month in the afternoon. Sit tight, and don't get any VIP treatments until you've spoken to at least 8 dancers. Sometimes, they figure they'll bait newbies with a little trick. The first dancer offers VIP at like 400. The second dancer offers it at 350. The rest go down from there. They're hoping you fall for the first one not knowing the going rate. If you walk in savvy of their bullshit, and just wait, you'll get your pick for 120+80.

Bender

Bachus91
01-16-08, 16:51
Visited there for the first time since they went topless. About 6 girls around with no one better than a 6 or 7. Got a VIP with Lucia, chunky girl, ok dance but nothing extra. Also got a couple from Truth. She tried to add value but I suspect the boucer was watching on video monitor so the dance ended up being pretty tame. Not really worth it for $20 each. Maybe it gets better if there was more action in the VIP, but I doubt it. I know, what should I expect from someplace that serves alcohol.

Sxaddict27
01-24-08, 07:25
Visited there for the first time since they went topless. About 6 girls around with no one better than a 6 or 7. Got a VIP with Lucia, chunky girl, ok dance but nothing extra. Also got a couple from Truth. She tried to add value but I suspect the boucer was watching on video monitor so the dance ended up being pretty tame. Not really worth it for $20 each. Maybe it gets better if there was more action in the VIP, but I doubt it. I know, what should I expect from someplace that serves alcohol.So I'm broke as hell, but my buddy told me he would spot me if I'd roll with him to California girls cuz he lives right near there. We get there and there is this super gorgeous girl who ends up sittin and chattin with us. Didn't get her name, but she was 37, and I would've seriously guessed she was 27, and I'm younger than 27 so I would know. She was veery attractive, persian lookin, and gave my buddy a great five song dance for fifty bucks. She let him suck on her tits and grab ass a little, but they are pretty strict there. While my buddy was in the room gettin danced upon I sat at the bar and started chit chattin with Natasha. White girl, very hot, young, perfect real tits, very mellow and cool. I ended up talkin to her for about an hour as it was a very slow night. Got her real name and phone number, we are hangin out this wknd, I'll letcha boys know how that goes. If ya'll want good service and like white hot young girls, check her out, she has nice blue eyes, can't miss her.

Ketur690
02-05-08, 14:06
Went to the Bird on Thurs. Was my first trip there and after getting a seat was greeted by Precious. She is every bit as hot and reports would indicate and looked like she would be fun in the VIP but I wasn't ready to head there right away. A few girls later I ended up going back with BiBi, a cute Indonesian. Did a $10 trial then $160 in the private for mutual happiness. She offered me here number to hook up outside for free but I declined and said I would visit her in the club again sometime.

Ho Down Man
02-05-08, 23:47
I have been with Bibi before. She has a killer body and seems to enjoy what she does. Only had her in the small vip but still a good time.

Bachus91
02-14-08, 20:33
Paid a visit this week. About 10 girls there. There was a promising blond there with a great body & ass with little titties that I believe was name Tabitha... Good attitude but besides some tweeking while in the seats was only so-so on the couch. Any one have any experience with her? Ended up getting a semi-private with Lisa. Not as pretty as Tabitha, but a great attitude and left me satisfied.

Noht8957
02-24-08, 07:57
I had a dream at the bird last year. Looked all around for a club until I landed by chance at the bird. Paid the entrance fee at about 2 hours till closing on a weekday night. Asked the waitress for a "nasty" girl there and she said wait one moment. She comes back 10 minutes later with this columbian 9/10, she asks me if I wanted the vip, I agree, she takes me to a corner surrounded by 5 feet high walls and a veil. I tip the waitress. 2 and ask my little latina what I get for. 8 she pulls my pants off and starts grinding my pole right away, finish cbj and I walk out the happiest man in the OC that night. Thank you OC. Back on more business next month.

Test23
02-25-08, 15:49
I had a dream at the bird last year. Looked all around for a club until I landed by chance at the bird. Paid the entrance fee at about 2 hours till closing on a weekday night. Asked the waitress for a "nasty" girl there and she said wait one moment. She comes back 10 minutes later with this columbian 9/10, she asks me if I wanted the vip, I agree, she takes me to a corner surrounded by 5 feet high walls and a veil. I tip the waitress. 2 and ask my little latina what I get for. 8 she pulls my pants off and starts grinding my pole right away, finish cbj and I walk out the happiest man in the OC that night. Thank you OC. Back on more business next month.Please help me understand, is it .8 + VIP Fee or just .8?

Irocmcgradys
03-01-08, 02:20
I paid them a visit a couple of nights ago and I noticed something strange: the vip curtains weren't closed, you could easily peer into the room (the 1.25 part). So I got a vip dance and I asked about extras and she was a bit uneasy because the curtains couldn't be closed. I don't know if I got unlucky that night, but just letting it out there.

Caddy7
03-13-08, 12:02
Hi guys,

I went last night. Some nice looking girls but kind of strikt. Anyone got lucky at this place?

The Flatline
03-13-08, 16:24
I paid them a visit a couple of nights ago and I noticed something strange: the vip curtains weren't closed, you could easily peer into the room (the 1.25 part). So I got a vip dance and I asked about extras and she was a bit uneasy because the curtains couldn't be closed. I don't know if I got unlucky that night, but just letting it out there.

Probably is dependent on what time it is, who's manager, and who's doing the waitress thing. I always had to wait until the 2nd song for any action to start at the bird, as inevitably during the first song the waitress would stick her head in through the curtain and check us out.

Test23
03-14-08, 11:47
Pretty interest for a week night. I was there last night and there were lots of good looking ladies last night. The attendace wasn't too busy so getting a dance was pretty easy. I did meet a little girl there last night which gave a awesome $10 lap dance. Decided to go to the VIP section which now has been raised from $50 to $100. Ouch. The dance was really cool. She Kept putting my hands and fingers between her legs to encourageme to play with her Kitty. Still kinda new on the Club seen so I really did not know how far I could have push it. But all in all, it was fun. I would appreciate any advice in how to get away with more in the VIP section in the Imperial.

Thanks

Exec714
03-16-08, 07:30
Visited the SPR in Downtown LA was pretty shocked at the outcome.

Alot of 10+ ladies and very good mileage with a dancer named SUGAR from Thailand.

$80 - 4 full nude dances

That Boredguy
03-24-08, 22:13
I was in town this past week and wasn't able to find an AMP open but I did go check out one of the clubs in town

I had some very Precious moments there and wouldn't mind going back the next time I am in town

I went in and paid the exorbitant cover at the door and was quickly approached by one of the girls. The bartender chick asked if I would get her a drink and I opted for a dance instead. She explained the dance pricing and the VIP situation and I went for the VIP since she said she would "take care of me".

Lots of heavy grinding and let me roam all over (shooed me away when I tried to roam on in but that's life) when I was good and ready she freed the beast and finished the job-I finished my drink and left a happy camper.

PM for club name/dancers name.

Saltolone
04-03-08, 04:46
There was allot of extra reported activities in the vip at the bird so they don't close the curtains at night after 7 pm so if you wanna get lucky you have to before so happy hunting peace.

Clopez4
04-03-08, 23:45
Went to TJ Girls on Beach blvd on Wednesday nite, 8 girls on the floor, half of them were hot - the other half were just fat lol

.15 lap dances on these big booths facing the stage - not private at all.

.40 per song - nude lap dances - way overpriced for 2 minutes of teasing

Mailliw
04-07-08, 03:30
There was allot of extra reported activities in the vip at the bird so they don't close the curtains at night after 7 pm so if you wanna get lucky you have to before so happy hunting peace.Really? When did they start doing this. The last time I went there was back in Dec, and I had my fun with the curtain closed. Do they do this now every night, or just certain nights?

Asian Tang
04-07-08, 23:04
Hey,

I was planning on visiting the bird but I've never been, searched the forums and stuff. But it seems like the prices are unclear for the vip room can anyone confirm a price?

Thanks

Ho Down Man
04-08-08, 04:06
$75 for 4 songs in the bigger VIP less private and $135 for 6 songs in the smaller yet more private VIP.

Hey,

I was planning on visiting the bird but I've never been, searched the forums and stuff. But it seems like the prices are unclear for the vip room can anyone confirm a price?

Thanks

JGentleman07
04-08-08, 06:22
$75 for 4 songs in the bigger VIP less private and $135 for 6 songs in the smaller yet more private VIP.I concur with this.