PDA

View Full Version : Tina in Encino

PlayerN818
06-07-22, 06:54
Not sure this is going to work, but if it does, here you go! Your new home for all things, Tina, Nikki, and starfish knoshing!

PlayerN818
06-07-22, 06:56
CIM.

She actually allowed CIM. Originally she wanted to let me eat her out. But not like that nd the tina is like just suck his dick and nikki did LOL. So tina got mad at her LOL.

LngTimeMongr
06-07-22, 16:30
CIM.

She actually allowed CIM. Originally she wanted to let me eat her out. But not like that nd the tina is like just suck his dick and nikki did LOL. So tina got mad at her LOL.Why does this sound like my post.

ChrisPoontang
06-07-22, 19:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Adobe James
06-07-22, 19:19
Just wanted to clarify from my report, that Nikki did CIM and I believe excused herself to spit.

PlayerN818
06-08-22, 08:42
Why does this sound like my post.It is. I just used the last post to start this thread. I should've referenced it was yours. Apologies.

LngTimeMongr
06-10-22, 14:24
So the infamous nikki froms tina's officially let me put "just thr tip" in. Nd not going to lie. Pretty tight and wet. But she says its something she doesn't do. Didn't upcharge. But said she js considering FS because she notices that's where the $ is.

RyanLandis
06-10-22, 14:59
So the infamous nikki froms tina's officially let me put "just thr tip" in. Nd not going to lie. Pretty tight and wet. But she says its something she doesn't do. Didn't upcharge. But said she js considering FS because she notices that's where the $ is.Bless her. One needs to broaden their horizons.

BackdoorMan469
06-19-22, 19:05
Player818, I think it was worth the effort. Problem is people go directly to the massage thread so it will be hard to break that habit. Of course, they will still complain about too many posts about Tina, Nikk, Ava, etc.

PlayerN818
06-20-22, 09:16
Player818, I think it was worth the effort. Problem is people go directly to the massage thread so it will be hard to break that habit. Of course, they will still complain about too many posts about Tina, Nikk, Ava, etc.It's not a complaint so much as she's become a legend in the valley and deserves her own thread. Stay safe.

Rollory
06-20-22, 23:20
As someone pointed out it does seem like there is something between Nikki & Tina / Ava. Nikki is very much the opposite of Tina. Very much straight business, 30 minutes and out and done. I mean that's fine, but curious if differing styles at play. It does seem like there is some tension, however catty. Maybe others know better.

It is interesting though. When Tina went away it seemed like Nikki (& Ava) both stepped up after avg performances in the past. Maybe others know the truth to that.

I made an appointment with Tina last week. And she is still very much the gold standard. Takes her time, intimate, and gives the full hour. Really a treasure. I left invigorated and satisfied. I am happy to give her a big fat tip in appreciation for what she does. I hope others do as well!! God bless her.

LngTimeMongr
06-23-22, 14:19
As someone pointed out it does seem like there is something between Nikki & Tina / Ava. Nikki is very much the opposite of Tina. Very much straight business, 30 minutes and out and done. I mean that's fine, but curious if differing styles at play. It does seem like there is some tension, however catty. Maybe others know better.

It is interesting though. When Tina went away it seemed like Nikki (& Ava) both stepped up after avg performances in the past. Maybe others know the truth to that.

I made an appointment with Tina last week. And she is still very much the gold standard. Takes her time, intimate, and gives the full hour. Really a treasure. I left invigorated and satisfied. I am happy to give her a big fat tip in appreciation for what she does. I hope others do as well!! God bless her.Completely agree. Nikki is mediocre. And just seems to be very meh. Even the turtle does more smh.

Eddy68
06-24-22, 09:57
So the infamous nikki froms tina's officially let me put "just thr tip" in. Nd not going to lie. Pretty tight and wet. But she says its something she doesn't do. Didn't upcharge. But said she js considering FS because she notices that's where the $ is.Bare tip or with rubber?

LngTimeMongr
06-24-22, 14:36
Bare tip or with rubber?Its the bare tip. I don't think they have condoms there.

LngTimeMongr
07-07-22, 12:19
I see that no one has gone to see tina. Man she must be hurting for $$$ LOL. Ok guys all of a sudden its dead LOL.

RockNRoll72
07-07-22, 14:44
I see that no one has gone to see tina. Man she must be hurting for $$$ LOL. Ok guys all of a sudden its dead LOL.Been trying to make an appointment with her but the timing just hasn't worked out. Curious to see Ava though.

ShunkLeesh
07-08-22, 09:40
I see that no one has gone to see tina. Man she must be hurting for $$$ LOL. Ok guys all of a sudden its dead LOL.I'm going to get a doubles session with Tina and Ava.

LngTimeMongr
07-08-22, 12:08
Been trying to make an appointment with her but the timing just hasn't worked out. Curious to see Ava though.Ava is not bad. Better then nikki. Look wise and body wise. Not so much. But def better massage.

IAmGib1
07-08-22, 16:23
Bare tip or with rubber?Anyone fuck Nikki CFS or BBFS? How much?

IAmGib1
07-08-22, 16:25
Bare tip or with rubber?Anyone fuck Nikki CFS or BBFS? How much? I would give a "nice Big tip".

TrickyDick2367
07-14-22, 21:21
Hey why'all, got my first taste of this place recently. Called asking for the legend, but she wasn't working at the time I called, so I asked for Nikki.

Maybe Tina sets a really high bar, because I certainly wasn't disappointed by Nikki. She was straight to business upfront, by playfully grabbing at my crotch while she asked if I was one of Tina's regulars (I lied and said yes, obviously). Certainly no complaints about her figure, she's got a cute ass, which I spent a lot of time with while she was swallowing my johnson. She pulled her panties off and we sixty-nines for a bit until I finally busted I her mouth, which really didn't take long (I was horny haha). Cleaned me up and even offered to walk on my back for the remainder of the session, and provided a decent neck and shoulder massage. Even felt pretty spiffy afterwards because she wanted to give me her number (must be her way of wrangling Tina's clientele LOL).

All in all, I'd visit her again. Certainly would love to dip my stick in her honeypot eventually, but it sounds like that's a rare thing for her, given the reports on this thread and the massage parlor thread.

ShunkLeesh
07-16-22, 15:14
Anyone fucked ava? I think she's embarassed about taking her pants off because she's so fat. But she can become quite a hosemonster.

Rollory
07-17-22, 10:28
Anyone fucked ava? I think she's embarassed about taking her pants off because she's so fat. But she can become quite a hosemonster.Her BBBJ game is on point. I would but haven't ventured further. I think she has an odd body type but I wouldn't describe her "so fat" though. I will let you know if I try it out!

KPMurse
07-17-22, 22:02
Anyone fucked ava? I think she's embarassed about taking her pants off because she's so fat. But she can become quite a hosemonster.How old are Tina, Ava, and Nikki? Are these women GILFs?

RyanLandis
07-17-22, 22:23
How old are Tina, Ava, and Nikki? Are these women GILFs?Tina is GILFy. The other 2 are younger.

Anoswt
07-18-22, 13:54
How old are Tina, Ava, and Nikki? Are these women GILFs?She mentioned she was 40 but she can pass for younger IMO. She is a looker for sure.

KPMurse
07-18-22, 15:51
Tina is GILFy. The other 2 are younger.Thanks Ryan! By younger, do you mean in their 20's? Since Tina is GILFY, it's hard to determine what is young.

RyanLandis
07-18-22, 17:13
Thanks Ryan! By younger, do you mean in their 20's? Since Tina is GILFY, it's hard to determine what is young.Reviews on RM claim Nikki is 35 - 40.

MeetYouSoon170
07-19-22, 01:18
This girl is fantastic with the BBBJ and rimming. She never mentioned money or complained the whole time the way I like it. She spent all her time trying to please me. The first thing she did was tell me to get undressed and immediately used her sucking skills. Didn't even mention money until I said I wanted 90 minutes. Sucking, licking, laying on back with head hanging over while deep throating, Nuru massage while we lathered each other with coconut oil and cim are all skills she showed off in 2 hours. She don't stop until your taken care of like a champ. Guys do you get this kind of treatment? Private message and share. We got a gem here.

IAmGib1
07-21-22, 10:12
Anyone fuck Nikki CFS or BBFS? How much? I would give a "nice Big tip".LOL. Some services are not offered to everyone.

LAblu
07-31-22, 12:37
Anyone fucked ava? I think she's embarassed about taking her pants off because she's so fat. But she can become quite a hosemonster.Last time I was there it was only Tina and Ava. I had Tina and Ava had someone in the room next door. Ava was definitely getting fucked and from the noises she was making she's either super tight or that dude had a hog.

Rollory
07-31-22, 16:25
Last time I was there it was only Tina and Ava. I had Tina and Ava had someone in the room next door. Ava was definitely getting fucked and from the noises she was making she's either super tight or that dude had a hog.That's great news! I wonder what the damage is on that, she's good with the taking the whole hog too. LOL.

MeetYouSoon170
07-31-22, 22:22
How old is Ava?

MeetYouSoon170
08-01-22, 00:23
How old is Ava?Message me on what to expect with Ava.

Rollory
08-01-22, 06:36
How old is Ava?I estimate at 30. Others might have a better gauge.

ShunkLeesh
08-01-22, 15:06
I estimate at 30. Others might have a better gauge.I only had a BBBJ from her with her ginormous tits wrapped around my pole, and she excelled at it. Wouldn't mind trying out her pussy, but she is definitely a short BBW.

TrickyDick2367
08-02-22, 21:48
Sounds like she left. Things got bad between her and Tina, apparently.

Noynoy
08-02-22, 22:44
Been reading all these Tina posts for awhile now so I had to give her a try. I was actually trying to get to Nikki first, but was told over the phone she wasn't coming in.

Amazing. I asked for an hour since I was really tensed and wanted a massage as well. I laid on my back and told her I was really stressed and she just went for it. She took her time too! I busted so hard her mouth. Wow! She then proceeded to give me a decent massage for about 20 minutes and then asked me if I wanted to bust again. I said sure but I think you drained it all out. She said lets try. So she went at it again! Whoa.

Side notes: I pretended that I've only seen Nikki. She mentioned that Nikki is always fighting with her and Ava, and so Nikki left. She said that Nikki always short times her clients. Basically saying she'll have you bust and leave asap. Tina also mentioned that she has a Chinese friend that she's going to bring over who is really good. I don't remember anyone reporting the damage so I gave $1. 6 and tina was super happy and thankful. Guess I gave too much?

Inheri 69
08-03-22, 16:16
I gave $1. 6 and tina was super happy and thankful. Guess I gave too much?Tina always has a positive attitude, she deserves every penny she gets! I remember paying her in the past and her acting overjoyed haha. Glad you had a good time, I need to stop by soon.

ChrisPoontang
08-03-22, 19:42
I don't remember anyone reporting the damage so I gave $1. 6 and tina was super happy and thankful. Guess I gave too much?She's pure Thai so she's super appreciative and grateful.

You did the right amount.

I wish the LA street walkers getting $100 for 15 min cardates were even just a little bit appreciative or grateful but they are not.

Hanzo8
08-06-22, 18:58
Seen ava after the nikki / tina fall out many say she is built like a turtle LOL she is more built like a icecream drumstick, big on the top small on the bottom lol picture a very big mushroom lol. She speaks good english and she is cute, but she has no ass. Her massage skill are on point and she is a strong girl and the 👄 is soft as silk, will be seeing her again.

Hanzo8
08-06-22, 19:03
Sounds like she left. Things got bad between her and Tina, apparently.(If you have a falling out with tina then you must be the problem cause tina is cool as fuck. Word is nikki is greedy as hell I'm glad I never spend my money on that chick. Always wanted a session with me I always passed her up.

Hanzo8
08-06-22, 19:06
Message me on what to expect with Ava.(she is a big one but she is cute and she is a nice girl I would see her again just for the attitude.

Hanzo8
08-06-22, 19:09
Been reading all these Tina posts for awhile now so I had to give her a try. I was actually trying to get to Nikki first, but was told over the phone she wasn't coming in.

Amazing. I asked for an hour since I was really tensed and wanted a massage as well. I laid on my back and told her I was really stressed and she just went for it. She took her time too! I busted so hard her mouth. Wow! She then proceeded to give me a decent massage for about 20 minutes and then asked me if I wanted to bust again. I said sure but I think you drained it all out. She said lets try. So she went at it again! Whoa.

Side notes: I pretended that I've only seen Nikki. She mentioned that Nikki is always fighting with her and Ava, and so Nikki left. She said that Nikki always short times her clients. Basically saying she'll have you bust and leave asap. Tina also mentioned that she has a Chinese friend that she's going to bring over who is really good. I don't remember anyone reporting the damage so I gave $1. 6 and tina was super happy and thankful. Guess I gave too much?(to fuck her seen her she is not all that to go thru changes for, guys were paying her to eat her pussy LOL and her massage skills are bogus . well whatever floats your boat, greedy, greedy chick.

DGoodLife
08-08-22, 13:57
Sounds like she left. Things got bad between her and Tina, apparently.Yea she went to the other place on Burbank blvd, NH / Burbank area. Starts with a Po ends with a Thai.

Tina is a good person, I still go to her for a real massage but don't partake in her extra services (my choice). Funny part is we talk about many things but the cool thing is she keeps very private info on her clients. Some girl like to spill all the tea on their men they see. I have known Tina since she used to only give HJ so it's far far back.

As far as Ava someone treated her very good this past weekend so if it's one of you Koodos since she spoke good about you. And whomever described her as a mushroom shape is spot on. Ha ha. I think Ava will eventually take over but it will be a while.

And remember when Tina first started she was more turtle shape and had lost a good amount of weight over the years is Ava goes though same transformation she may look much better.

DGL.

ChrisPoontang
08-08-22, 14:03
Yea she went to the other place on Burbank blvd, NH / Burbank area. Starts with a Po ends with a Thai.

Tina is a good person, I still go to her for a real massage but don't partake in her extra services (my choice). Funny part is we talk about many things but the cool thing is she keeps very private info on her clients. Some girl like to spill all the tea on their men they see. I have known Tina since she used to only give HJ so it's far far back.

As far as Ava someone treated her very good this past weekend so if it's one of you Koodos since she spoke good about you. And whomever described her as a mushroom shape is spot on. Ha ha. I think Ava will eventually take over but it will be a while.

And remember when Tina first started she was more turtle shape and had lost a good amount of weight over the years is Ava goes though same transformation she may look much better..Has Ava learned how to pay the rusty trombone? And I mean really really play it. When Tina plays its she does so with passion. I've been embarrassed by how well she plays it!

Hanzo8
08-09-22, 13:18
Has Ava learned how to pay the rusty trombone? And I mean really really play it. When Tina plays its she does so with passion. I've been embarrassed by how well she plays it!((Tina is a old school thai, one of the main reason I see tina is her attitude always postive even when she had some concerns about the hubby and the stress she always put her best foot forward. Ava is young will be a good student for tina to mold as ava attitude is very postive and she will do fine. She is very sensitive about her body, told me that upfront so once she breaks out of that she will be good. Nikki I think owns some or partners at po thai, years ago po thai was booming at the old place before they moved down the street. Seen several girls there and the treatment was super most if not all those girls were gone when they moved down the street. It was for the best nikki left she pulled some bullshit moves on tina, ava and some of her customers and basically had to go. I've never had nikki nor I wanted to, dealth with many females like her that were money hungry and lazy. Hopefully should be a Chinese girl working there I need to talk to tina about hiring some thai girls I know incase she needs more help.

DGoodLife
08-10-22, 09:26
((Tina is a old school thai, one of the main reason I see tina is her attitude always postive even when she had some concerns about the hubby and the stress she always put her best foot forward. Ava is young will be a good student for tina to mold as ava attitude is very postive and she will do fine. She is very sensitive about her body, told me that upfront so once she breaks out of that she will be good. Nikki I think owns some or partners at po thai, years ago po thai was booming at the old place before they moved down the street. Seen several girls there and the treatment was super most if not all those girls were gone when they moved down the street. It was for the best nikki left she pulled some bullshit moves on tina, ava and some of her customers and basically had to go. I've never had nikki nor I wanted to, dealth with many females like her that were money hungry and lazy. Hopefully should be a Chinese girl working there I need to talk to tina about hiring some thai girls I know incase she needs more help.Correct Tina did mention the Chinese person that is supposed to work with her soon, I say person because did not get details on females age ect. But in my few years in Thailand (lived 3) there will usually be issues in a Thai / Mainland Chinese relationships and I think that would / does extend here. So to turn Tina's place (side of the business) into a say joint nationality venture may be a mistake. Its very difficult to find Thai Girls like tina (ava) very rare there are a few out there but the new crop that are now working in the industry are a little more savvy (read want more money). So for Tina to find another Thai girl in the mindset like her is a very big ask. Whats funny is you go to Thailand off the reservation (Sukhumvit) and this exists in spades. IMHO and as we know opinions are like assholes, I see Tina doing this for maybe 5-6 yrs max then moving on and thank Buddha her Hus is doing better back home.

For sure Tina is a Rare breed here in the states, like I said I actually only see her for the massage portion and not for the pleasure side and still pay her a fair amount but that is my choice and I am happy to do so for all the years she has been serving the community, she has only gotten better vs most that would have gotten jaded at this point.

DGL.

My worthless. 02 satangs.

Hanzo8
08-10-22, 09:45
Correct Tina did mention the Chinese person that is supposed to work with her soon, I say person because did not get details on females age ect. But in my few years in Thailand (lived 3) there will usually be issues in a Thai / Mainland Chinese relationships and I think that would / does extend here. So to turn Tina's place (side of the business) into a say joint nationality venture may be a mistake. Its very difficult to find Thai Girls like tina (ava) very rare there are a few out there but the new crop that are now working in the industry are a little more savvy (read want more money). So for Tina to find another Thai girl in the mindset like her is a very big ask. Whats funny is you go to Thailand off the reservation (Sukhumvit) and this exists in spades. IMHO and as we know opinions are like assholes, I see Tina doing this for maybe 5-6 yrs max then moving on and thank Buddha her Hus is doing better back home.

For sure Tina is a Rare breed here in the states, like I said I actually only see her for the massage portion and not for the pleasure side and still pay her a fair amount but that is my choice and I am happy to do so for all the years she has been serving the community, she has only gotten better vs most that would have gotten jaded at this point.

DGL.

My worthless. 02 satangs.(This is true Chinese and thai don't mix when it comes to buisness, that's why you see Chinese only, korean only, thai only, latin only, massage parlors. Years ago in studio city there was a thai only place I frequented alot before some bs madness happened. All the girls were thai except 1 she was Cambodian other than that it truly doesn't work. What tina needs is 1 more girl with her attitude and another rimmer which maybe another older female because the younger ones want top dollar to perform this. I will try to meet up with her and chat to her. According to ava tina wants to retire her body is worn out, she maybe has 3 to 4 yrs left.

ShunkLeesh
08-10-22, 15:03
(This is true Chinese and thai don't mix when it comes to buisness, that's why you see Chinese only, korean only, thai only, latin only, massage parlors. Years ago in studio city there was a thai only place I frequented alot before some bs madness happened. All the girls were thai except 1 she was Cambodian other than that it truly doesn't work. What tina needs is 1 more girl with her attitude and another rimmer which maybe another older female because the younger ones want top dollar to perform this. I will try to meet up with her and chat to her. According to ava tina wants to retire her body is worn out, she maybe has 3 to 4 yrs left.She is so nice, one of a kind, etc, etc, but what I really like about her is that she's into it and gets off. I just love it when she orgasms.

NovaThings
08-15-22, 12:21
Thank you for feedback. Saw Tina. Don't want to repeat what's already been said. Service was above and beyond though. Very dirty and I got surprises I wasn't expecting but read they might happen? YMMV. She's more like 60-70 something or the roughest 50 something I've seen. Very very nice if you get beyond the looks. Massage was solid but was expecting more I guess. Looking for additional locations with similar experience but younger if possible. PM if needed.

LngTimeMongr
08-24-22, 18:48
Has anyone got anything new with nikki from Bangkok?

DGoodLife
08-25-22, 15:00
Has anyone got anything new with nikki from Bangkok?She no longer works with Tina last I heard a few weeks back now works at po Thai.

LngTimeMongr
09-01-22, 05:29
She no longer works with Tina last I heard a few weeks back now works at po Thai.Do we know if tina going to hire someone else? We should hold an interview for tina LOL or maybe send apple from eco. Imagine the popularity LOL.

ShunkLeesh
09-04-22, 16:13
Anyone get into ava's pussy yet? I'm thinking she's got a sweet one.

LngTimeMongr
09-07-22, 06:20
Anyone get into ava's pussy yet? I'm thinking she's got a sweet one.Idk. Round big asian girls aint my thing LOL.

HongKongPlayer
09-17-22, 11:05
She is so nice, one of a kind, etc, etc, but what I really like about her is that she's into it and gets off. I just love it when she orgasms.Anyone know if the new Chinese friend has start yet?

The one replace nikki.

Rollory
09-17-22, 18:19
Anyone know if the new Chinese friend has start yet?

The one replace nikki.Not that I'm aware. Just ava and tina, but I will follow up and ask on my next visit.

Nikki hit me from her new spot "what day are you coming?" all business, no foreplay. LOL. Said will let you know.

IAmGib1
09-18-22, 10:20
Not that I'm aware. Just ava and tina, but I will follow up and ask on my next visit.

Nikki hit me from her new spot "what day are you coming?" all business, no foreplay. LOL. Said will let you know.That's Nikki. All biz and no foreplay, sums it up pretty well. Promises 60 minutes. then gives an an excuse to cut it short to 20-30 min. LOL.

HongKongPlayer
09-30-22, 13:00
Anyone know if the new Chinese friend has start yet?

The one replace nikki.I guess no one see if tina did bring in her new Chinese friend to replace nikki?

Rollory
10-03-22, 11:39
I guess no one see if tina did bring in her new Chinese friend to replace nikki?No replacement for Nikki.

FappingToCream
10-10-22, 16:41
I stopped by on Sunday afternoon and saw Ava. She said it was just her and Tina, so I don't think the new friend has started.

Ava was a lot of fun, confident in her skills and very upfront about what was on offer. Amazing titjob / bbblcim. I will definitely see her again.

ShunkLeesh
10-11-22, 08:48
I stopped by on Sunday afternoon and saw Ava. She said it was just her and Tina, so I don't think the new friend has started.

Ava was a lot of fun, confident in her skills and very upfront about what was on offer. Amazing titjob / bbblcim. I will definitely see her again.Did she happen to mention that she fucks, too?

FappingToCream
10-15-22, 17:41
Did she happen to mention that she fucks, too?We didn't discuss any fucking. She told me right away that she loves to suck dick and loves cum though. I will find out next time I see her.

LngTimeMongr
10-18-22, 11:42
We didn't discuss any fucking. She told me right away that she loves to suck dick and loves cum though. I will find out next time I see her.How was the experience of the sucking dick? Was it great or was it mehhh.

DGoodLife
10-18-22, 16:51
How was the experience of the sucking dick? Was it great or was it mehhh.Your cock will feel like two soft wet pillows are stroking them, no hands, all mouth / throat. . alternates between tits and throat, and swallows until you say stop. Is she big yes does she know this yes, but service was pretty good no teeth at all so if you want to relax, not bad. I personally would not want sex with her but that is my own opinion.

I actually see tina for a massage only (I choose to not partake with other things) but she asked if I could see Ava, said she does good massage, so I went in thinking massage only, but after I turned for some stretching, she engulfed my soft cock and it came alive in her mouth. So yes she is pretty good at her craft. Her massage is maybe a 6-7 where tina is more 8-9. I may be the only guy that goes there for actual massage.

DGL.

Drooo
10-19-22, 02:18
What was the damage?

Your cock will feel like two soft wet pillows are stroking them, no hands, all mouth / throat. . alternates between tits and throat, and swallows until you say stop. Is she big yes does she know this yes, but service was pretty good no teeth at all so if you want to relax, not bad. I personally would not want sex with her but that is my own opinion.

I actually see tina for a massage only (I choose to not partake with other things) but she asked if I could see Ava, said she does good massage, so I went in thinking massage only, but after I turned for some stretching, she engulfed my soft cock and it came alive in her mouth. So yes she is pretty good at her craft. Her massage is maybe a 6-7 where tina is more 8-9. I may be the only guy that goes there for actual massage.

DGL.

LngTimeMongr
10-19-22, 17:34
Does anyone do tina anally?

SlowGuy68
10-19-22, 18:08
I always wandered the same thing. I don't live in the area but wouldn't mind making the trip to treat myself for my b day. But how much would I need all together? I don't want to make the trip and not bring enough but also don't want to contribute to the inflation and get all of us over charged. Can a regular of hers please help the rest of us out. Thanks in advance.

LngTimeMongr
10-19-22, 18:17
I always wandered the same thing. I don't live in the area but wouldn't mind making the trip to treat myself for my b day. But how much would I need all together? I don't want to make the trip and not bring enough but also don't want to contribute to the inflation and get all of us over charged. Can a regular of hers please help the rest of us out. Thanks in advance.Give her 120nd 50 for massage nd she will be happy.

Rollory
10-19-22, 19:29
Give her 120nd 50 for massage nd she will be happy.Massage is $60.

SlowGuy68
10-19-22, 20:08
So were all agreeing on 170-180 right? And thanks I live in the Ventura county area some infamous places out here if anyone needs some info feel free to pm.

FappingToCream
10-19-22, 22:38
I always wandered the same thing. I don't live in the area but wouldn't mind making the trip to treat myself for my b day. But how much would I need all together? I don't want to make the trip and not bring enough but also don't want to contribute to the inflation and get all of us over charged. Can a regular of hers please help the rest of us out. Thanks in advance.Hhr $40 house, Ava said she would gladly take whatever tip I offered. I typically go $120 for BBBJCIM.

Chidolitis
10-22-22, 17:43
I called to make an appointment today and someone who spoke English really well answered the phone and booked my appointment. Is that par for the course or has Tina's been infiltrated by LEO? LOL.

Chidolitis
10-23-22, 02:41
I called to make an appointment today and someone who spoke English really well answered the phone and booked my appointment. Is that par for the course or has Tina's been infiltrated by LEO? LOL.So it turns out the person with the good english was Ava, who also seems pretty fucking chill. That said. Wow. Tina is an absolute treasure.

Jrg5683
10-23-22, 20:52
Was able to see Ava today, yes she's a big girl. But she is just so damn cool. Like I'd hang out with her as friends. Super friendly had a great conversation during massage just filled with laughs and jokes. And yes the rumors are true. She's a throatasaurus rex. Will be seeing her again.

RockNRoll72
10-24-22, 20:45
Was able to see Ava today, yes she's a big girl. But she is just so damn cool. Like I'd hang out with her as friends. Super friendly had a great conversation during massage just filled with laughs and jokes. And yes the rumors are true. She's a throatasaurus rex. Will be seeing her again.I can't seem to find the posts and know it's been discussed in the past but does Ava have any kind of an ass? Looking for something to rest my hands on during certain parts of the massage, of course.

- RnR.

TrickyDick2367
10-25-22, 20:24
After my last session with Tina, she encouraged me to give Ava a whirl. I had only ever chatted with her but today I decided to pull the trigger and see what her experience was like.

I'm not going to comment on her figure, as it's pretty well established what she looks like here in the thread, but I WILL corroborate that she can suck a mean dick. I am not sure her throat has a bottom, and the ease at which she just gobbled me up had my toes curling. She lubed up her, in my opinion, very nice rack and proceeded to do something that wasn't quite a tit fuck, but definitely was using them for something, all while simultaneously sucking and swallowing my sausage. Never once did her hands get involved, which, reflecting back on, was impressive as hell. I'm no porn star below the waist, but I'm definitely larger than average, and what she accomplished with her mouth and tits was incredible.

After that amazing intro, she proceeded to use the rest of the session to work on some muscle aches and pains in my shoulder blades and legs, and even asked if I nor ally do 2. Rounds during towards the end. I was totally "up" for it, but she cautioned that we only had about 5 minutes left, and we agreed it probably wouldn't be wise to start that up again LOL.

Having sampled Tina, Nikki (before she left) and Ava, I can confidently say that I'll probably stick with Ava for extras. Don't get me wrong, Tina is wonderful and she'll do just about anything you ask her to, and her massage skills are way up there. I just can't stop thinking about Avad melons gliding over Johnson and the boys while she slurped him up. Plus she's cool and easy to talk to.

ShunkLeesh
10-26-22, 10:35
After my last session with Tina, she encouraged me to give Ava a whirl. I had only ever chatted with her but today I decided to pull the trigger and see what her experience was like.

I'm not going to comment on her figure, as it's pretty well established what she looks like here in the thread, but I WILL corroborate that she can suck a mean dick. I am not sure her throat has a bottom, and the ease at which she just gobbled me up had my toes curling. She lubed up her, in my opinion, very nice rack and proceeded to do something that wasn't quite a tit fuck, but definitely was using them for something, all while simultaneously sucking and swallowing my sausage. Never once did her hands get involved, which, reflecting back on, was impressive as hell. I'm no porn star below the waist, but I'm definitely larger than average, and what she accomplished with her mouth and tits was incredible.

After that amazing intro, she proceeded to use the rest of the session to work on some muscle aches and pains in my shoulder blades and legs, and even asked if I nor ally do 2. Rounds during towards the end. I was totally "up" for it, but she cautioned that we only had about 5 minutes left, and we agreed it probably wouldn't be wise to start that up again LOL.

Having sampled Tina, Nikki (before she left) and Ava, I can confidently say that I'll probably stick with Ava for extras. Don't get me wrong, Tina is wonderful and she'll do just about anything you ask her to, and her massage skills are way up there. I just can't stop thinking about Avad melons gliding over Johnson and the boys while she slurped him up. Plus she's cool and easy to talk to.Exactly my experience. She's a cool chick. Would love to get her pants off.

PlaytimEyes69
10-29-22, 07:22
Hi,

Been a while since I enjoyed the hobby and I'm around town for a short while. Sounds like Tina is the way to go. Anyone got a link to them? PMing me is also appreciated.

MistRum
10-30-22, 13:28
Does Ava rim?

Leche
10-31-22, 01:29
Does Ava rim?No she does not,. But she gives a great massage, then an amazing Russian / BBBJCIM.

AsianEater
11-04-22, 14:15
Just wondering if I need to make an appointment to see Tina or Ava or can I just do a walk-in? I was going to be in the area tomorrow and I would really like to try this place out at least once.

PinTrelder
11-04-22, 19:21
Just wondering if I need to make an appointment to see Tina or Ava or can I just do a walk-in? I was going to be in the area tomorrow and I would really like to try this place out at least once.Best to try to get an appointment; they're pretty busy gals.

BigCountry818
11-15-22, 20:26
No she does not,. But she gives a great massage, then an amazing Russian / BBBJCIM.Due to Sweet T being overwhelmed with monger appointments I made a appointment with Ava on Saturday. Like most of you have stated, she is a fun girl. Massage was good and the after stuff was good too. She does suffer from a-rack-nophobia with a nice set of boobs. No rim but she said she is contemplating it for the near future. A fun girl who likes to talk dirty. I give her a thumbs up.

KnotHead61
11-16-22, 17:22
Just got home from seen Tina, and guys, you have a gem here. She's the best. Way better than a lot of hot girls a third of her age. She knows her craft and it's good at it. BBBJ, full rimming which she gets way too into it, takes her time and decent massage. Price was never mentioned, service was never discussed. I understand why it's definitely better to make an appointment. I called and she says she was busy until after 5. I'm not from around there, so I gave up and started heading back, then, magic, she called back after a minute or so, saying that someone had cancelled an appointment and ask if I wanted to go right away, I was a few blocks away so it worked out great. I believe I was the first one in, and by the time I went out, the parking was full and there were people waiting for her in the other rooms, which brings me to my next question, does she see females as well? I heard a female voice, perfect English, in the next room where Tina went. That's awesome if she does, and I'm just hella curious to know if there's any extras for girls as well. I would love to be a fly in the wall when that happens. Thank you to whoever gave me the info I need it to go to this place, you know who you are. I'm hopping to have another chamo to go back, or to see Ava. Take great care of this girls, they're amazing.

Designer90
11-17-22, 15:02
Hi fellow mongers!

I just moved to the SFV area recently and after reading all the amazing reports about Tina, I'm intrigued to try her experience. What's the best way to try contacting them? Do they require some sort of verification?

Thanks in advance guys!

RyanLandis
11-17-22, 19:27
Hi fellow mongers!

I just moved to the SFV area recently and after reading all the amazing reports about Tina, I'm intrigued to try her experience. What's the best way to try contacting them? Do they require some sort of verification?

Thanks in advance guys!Chiro Center Thai Massage on Ventura in Encino.

Call for Appt.

LngTimeMongr
12-02-22, 19:53
Anything new here you guys?

MrrBlue22
12-04-22, 10:14
I'd like to try this place out. If anybody would like to share some details by pm I'd appreciate that. I can share info on FS places all around the valley.

AsianEater
12-04-22, 19:35
I'd like to try this place out. If anybody would like to share some details by pm I'd appreciate that. I can share info on FS places all around the valley.Pretty much anything you need to know is in this thread.

BlankDeposit
12-26-22, 01:58
Do you all think an appointment is still recommended to see Tina? I visited with her before covid with an appt. Great time. Just wondering if one is still needed or can I stop by and enjoy some time? Also wondering if Tina and Ava work together? You can DM or post Thanks.

BackdoorMan469
12-26-22, 17:19
Do you all think an appointment is still recommended to see Tina? I visited with her before covid with an appt. Great time. Just wondering if one is still needed or can I stop by and enjoy some time? Also wondering if Tina and Ava work together? You can DM or post Thanks.You definitely need an appointment. Your odds of seeing her walking in are basically zero. Even trying to make a same day appt is tough, she will be fully booked or maybe have one or two time slots open. She does work with Ava, they are not interactive with each other but menu with you is quite open.

Bungis63
12-29-22, 00:33
Chiro Center Thai Massage on Ventura in Encino.

Call for Appt.Is it still called Chiro Center Thai Massage?

Bungis63
12-29-22, 00:39
How much should I bring? And does she do BBFS?

ShunkLeesh
12-29-22, 11:48
How much should I bring? And does she do BBFS?She gives a great BBBJ and loves cum, but I doubt she'll give up the FS. Let us know if you get FS.

WaterDude18
12-29-22, 12:02
I have a question for you guys. I read the forum and seen Tina's name pop up in the la and oc forums before. I always wanted to see her when I first joined this site. But I never venture out to sfv. I have a few free days coming up and was wondering is she worth the 1 hour drive? Or is she more of a bucket list girl where everyone should at least experience her service at least once? Also I didn't seen any recent comments about her getting nude or at least pulling her top up for BBBJ. Any response is greatly appreciated!

PlayerN818
12-29-22, 12:23
Is it still called Chiro Center Thai Massage?Google maps Bangkok thai massage encino and street view it. All the info is there.

BigCountry818
12-29-22, 12:25
I have a question for you guys. I read the forum and seen Tina's name pop up in the la and oc forums before. I always wanted to see her when I first joined this site. But I never venture out to sfv. I have a few free days coming up and was wondering is she worth the 1 hour drive? Or is she more of a bucket list girl where everyone should at least experience her service at least once? Also I didn't seen any recent comments about her getting nude or at least pulling her top up for BBBJ. Any response is greatly appreciated!All I'm going to say is She is worth it. Be nice and respectful or else.

LngTimeMongr
12-29-22, 17:45
All I'm going to say is She is worth it. Be nice and respectful or else.Agree. It might be where you just hapoy getting your starfish ate and a BBBJ. Always has me feeling good. I always go to rounds. Always cum in her mouth. She gets me hard again and there we go. FS time. I always start off by penetrating her vaginally and I always finish the last couple pumps anally to her. She loved the cumming inside her part.

SteelyDang7
01-03-23, 12:29
All I'm going to say is She is worth it. Be nice and respectful or else.Looking to meet the legend. How much cash do I need to bring and what's fair?

Yes, I am new to AMP's. Thanks.

HiKeke
01-03-23, 23:36
Looking to meet the legend. How much cash do I need to bring and what's fair?

Yes, I am new to AMP's. Thanks.She doesn't even let you know how much. I gave her $120 since it was the gifting season and she was very happy. One and done for me though. She's not a Gilf. She's just a granny.

Papa034
01-19-23, 17:48
Been here many times to see Tina. She told me to try Ava. Saw Ava and she literally talked the entire time. Would stop during the BJ and talk. Anyone else experience this with her?

JuanBaBomb
01-19-23, 19:07
Been here many times to see Tina. She told me to try Ava. Saw Ava and she literally talked the entire time. Would stop during the BJ and talk. Anyone else experience this with her?LOL, she didn't talk during the BJ for me, but she definitely would not stop talking during the massage. She's cool and all, but she would stop massaging while chatting. I don't mind the conversation, but she needs to keep her hands working. All good I guess. Just the price you pay for better MP experience.

LngTimeMongr
01-20-23, 16:13
LOL, she didn't talk during the BJ for me, but she definitely would not stop talking during the massage. She's cool and all, but she would stop massaging while chatting. I don't mind the conversation, but she needs to keep her hands working. All good I guess. Just the price you pay for better MP experience.Was she at least good with it and she BBBJ?

JuanBaBomb
01-20-23, 17:53
Was she at least good with it and she BBBJ?Yea, she did BBBJ with a bit of Russian. It's seems to be her thing. She allowed CIM too.

LngTimeMongr
01-20-23, 18:15
Yea, she did BBBJ with a bit of Russian. It's seems to be her thing. She allowed CIM too.Is her BBBJ skills as good as tinas?

KnotHead61
01-20-23, 20:43
Yea, she did BBBJ with a bit of Russian. It's seems to be her thing. She allowed CIM too.What about price? Would love to know if she's as good as Tina. Thanks man.

GonnaBeAlright
01-21-23, 01:30
What about price? Would love to know if she's as good as Tina. Thanks man.I've had both and nobody is as good as Tina. Ava is okay if Tina isn't available.

RicoReckless2
01-21-23, 20:55
Been here many times to see Tina. She told me to try Ava. Saw Ava and she literally talked the entire time. Would stop during the BJ and talk. Anyone else experience this with her?Yeah she did the same would stop every 5 secs never seeing her again only Tina.

KnotHead61
01-23-23, 11:48
Yeah she did the same would stop every 5 secs never seeing her again only Tina.How much did you guys pay Ava? I might see her, but I don't want to ruin it for all of us by giving her more than necessary.

JuanBaBomb
02-27-23, 16:00
What about price? Would love to know if she's as good as Tina. Thanks man.It was a while ago, but I think I gave Ava like $.5. Price for massage or services was never discussed. I just gave what I felt was fair.

I've never seen Tina, and only saw Ava that one time, so I have no basis for comparison. As skilled as they are, they're not really my thing. It was a fun one time experience though. I definitely recommend.

DrCulo
03-05-23, 18:20
Went and saw Ava the other day.

Didn't realize there was free discreet parking in the back, so I paid $2 to park by a meter on the curb like a fool. Walking in through the front, I was greeted by a man who is strictly there as a chiropractor. I thought he was like a papasan but Ava told me he's completely unaware of this side of their business despite Tina being an infamous legend. Ava informed me that next time I can enter through the back door after parking in the lot.

The interior here was actually much cleaner than I expected. However, there are no doors only curtains.

Ava has a very sweet personality. I know some of you feel she's too talkative but it's a lot better than being with someone who's totally silent the whole way through. Also pretty rare to see someone at a parlor who's totally fluent in English. She's not shy and I get the sense that she enjoys her work. She's also more attractive than I expected, she's got a cute face and a beautiful rack. She's by no means skinny, but unless she's lost a lot of weight recently I think people are over exaggerating. I saw Tina on my way out and regardless of what she offers, she's honestly too old for me. Ava I would repeat for sure. Her technique is divine. The combination of Russian and BBBJ had me leaving my body. And she likes to talk dirty. Sometimes I like to finish myself off and when I told her I was about to cum, she pushed me back on the table and shoved my cock in her mouth all the way, furiously sucking and swallowing my entire load. She never mentioned money, I didn't even pay the door fee until I was walking out, but I tipped her what I felt she deserved.

She doesn't offer FS, at least not for first timers. Maybe if I get to know her better she'll warm up to it.

RockNRoll72
03-15-23, 00:44
I've never done a four hand massage before, so I decided to go ahead and give it a shot with both Tina and Ava. I've seen Tina many times over the years but finally decided to go with the four hand option to try Ava out in case I wanted to have a session with her.

She reminded of many asian moms I've encountered over the years. She's cute, obviously not a supermodel by any means but her service was great. I must say, I am a fan of the four hand massage and they certainly seem to have their routine down. While Tina worked on my calves & legs, Ava massaged my shoulders & arms.

When the inevitable salad toss began, she started rubbing her tits up and down my upper back. Felt amazing. On the flip, Tina went to business for a while before Ava then took a turn while Tina rubbed my chest and sucked on my nipples. Felt amazing and only lasted that way for a couple of minutes before I busted in Ava's mouth.

The whole time, they didn't even discuss cost for the four hand, so I ended up giving them 2. 00 - overall a really good time. I'd definitely do this again in the future.

- RnR.

PraetoryUnen
03-21-23, 22:59
I have seen Tina a couple of times now and it's always a great experience as described with the massage and service from the previous posters. She is very accommodating and nice. Last visit, I asked for body to body and she happily obliged with taking off her clothes and rubbing me all over. Then the usual starfish then BBBJ to completion. She never disappoints but I have seen Ava while passing by and she does look cute to me. Maybe I should give her a try.

LngTimeMongr
03-24-23, 18:08
I've never done a four hand massage before, so I decided to go ahead and give it a shot with both Tina and Ava. I've seen Tina many times over the years but finally decided to go with the four hand option to try Ava out in case I wanted to have a session with her.

She reminded of many asian moms I've encountered over the years. She's cute, obviously not a supermodel by any means but her service was great. I must say, I am a fan of the four hand massage and they certainly seem to have their routine down. While Tina worked on my calves & legs, Ava massaged my shoulders & arms.

When the inevitable salad toss began, she started rubbing her tits up and down my upper back. Felt amazing. On the flip, Tina went to business for a while before Ava then took a turn while Tina rubbed my chest and sucked on my nipples. Felt amazing and only lasted that way for a couple of minutes before I busted in Ava's mouth.

The whole time, they didn't even discuss cost for the four hand, so I ended up giving them 2. 00 - overall a really good time. I'd definitely do this again in the future.

- RnR.I just did the same my self and yup one of the best experience ever. Ava is pretty big. But while ava has her tits on my face and rubbing my face feels good but here is tina bouncing on my dick. Just for the extra touch I had her put it in her ass and she was riding it like crazy LOL wasnt expecting FS. But damn LOL yes it was bb and it was 220 in total.

Bkjm8
04-07-23, 12:34
I just did the same my self and yup one of the best experience ever. Ava is pretty big. But while ava has her tits on my face and rubbing my face feels good but here is tina bouncing on my dick. Just for the extra touch I had her put it in her ass and she was riding it like crazy LOL wasnt expecting FS. But damn LOL yes it was bb and it was 220 in total.I have seen both Tina and Ava separately many times but I have never seen them together. Sounds like a great experience. As someone else mentioned I wonder if they have a routine or if they are more spontaneous with their approach. Did you get FS with Ava too or only Tina?

BigCountry818
04-07-23, 19:57
I have seen both Tina and Ava separately many times but I have never seen them together. Sounds like a great experience. As someone else mentioned I wonder if they have a routine or if they are more spontaneous with their approach. Did you get FS with Ava too or only Tina?She has told me that she will not be offering FS as long as Sweet T is there. But I guess $ talks.

RyanLandis
04-08-23, 20:06
She has told me that she will not be offering FS as long as Sweet T is there. But I guess $ talks.Can't really figure out the logic on that one if Tina offers FS?

LngTimeMongr
04-16-23, 14:14
How ofgen do you mongers have FS with tina? I love how she lets you put it in her Starfish. All I usually do is spit on her a hole nd there I go on pound town.

RockNRoll72
04-17-23, 16:11
Can't really figure out the logic on that one if Tina offers FS?I guess that's just where her boundary is. I can respect that because the rest of her service is great and if we really need an FS session we have Tina available. I'll be curious to see if anything changes further down the road.

- RnR.

Inheri 69
04-28-23, 14:03
I saw Tina recently, she was lovely as always. I called on a Tuesday morning, no one picked up, and maybe 10 min later Tina called back asking when I wanted to schedule an appointment. I made one for a few days later at 9 am. Service was great, I don't partake in any oral activity but her hands work wonders. I paid 1.4 for the hour and she acted like she won the lottery haha. I could have paid less but then again this is Tina and she deserves to be paid well. Zero talk about $, no upsells ever, and loves to take orders from her clients, always willing to please. We're lucky to have her in the Valley!

I made quite a bit of chit-chat during the session, apparently Tina works 7 days a week (and her coworker Ava has Tuesdays off. Tina starts around 9 am and Ava shows up between 11 am-noon. Tina will work with 8-9 clients a day and Ava 4-5, Tina sure is a workhorse! Tina also said Ava was born in Thailand but came over to the US when she was a baby, which explains her flawless English.

Tina also mentioned she has been doing this type of work for 15 years and plans to retire in 3 years. I didn't get an exact date but moral of the story is get your appointments in before she leaves!

RyanLandis
04-28-23, 17:47
I saw Tina recently, she was lovely as always. I called on a Tuesday morning, no one picked up, and maybe 10 min later Tina called back asking when I wanted to schedule an appointment. I made one for a few days later at 9 am. Service was great, I don't partake in any oral activity but her hands work wonders. I paid 1.4 for the hour and she acted like she won the lottery haha. I could have paid less but then again this is Tina and she deserves to be paid well. Zero talk about $, no upsells ever, and loves to take orders from her clients, always willing to please. We're lucky to have her in the Valley!

I made quite a bit of chit-chat during the session, apparently Tina works 7 days a week (and her coworker Ava has Tuesdays off. Tina starts around 9 am and Ava shows up between 11 am-noon. Tina will work with 8-9 clients a day and Ava 4-5, Tina sure is a workhorse! Tina also said Ava was born in Thailand but came over to the US when she was a baby, which explains her flawless English.

Tina also mentioned she has been doing this type of work for 15 years and plans to retire in 3 years. I didn't get an exact date but moral of the story is get your appointments in before she leaves!Wow. Started in her 50's and has all that talent. Huh.

RockNRoll72
04-28-23, 19:50

Tina also mentioned she has been doing this type of work for 15 years and plans to retire in 3 years. I didn't get an exact date but moral of the story is get your appointments in before she leaves!Fascinating. I'm genuinely curious if Ava will take over the business when Tina eventually retires. Presumably, she'll have to bring on at least one other girl but I doubt we'll get the "quality of service" that is a standard for Tina.

So far, I've only done a four hand session with Tina and Ava but I'm curious to see how Ava does on her own. Of course, I'll report my findings here when I eventually take the plunge.

- RnR.

KnotHead61
04-29-23, 16:56
Fascinating. I'm genuinely curious if Ava will take over the business when Tina eventually retires. Presumably, she'll have to bring on at least one other girl but I doubt we'll get the "quality of service" that is a standard for Tina.

So far, I've only done a four hand session with Tina and Ava but I'm curious to see how Ava does on her own. Of course, I'll report my findings here when I eventually take the plunge.

- RnR.I decided to try Ava last week, after seeing Tina for a while now. Even Ava was surprised when I walked in and Tina was busy and I said I had an appointment. She was surprised but seem happy, so to speak. I've actually talked to her Outside, for a few minutes in my past visits, she's cool, perfect English and great sense of humor which is why I decided to go with her at least once. When she got to the room, I was ready and she straight out said, what she was going to do, "I'll suck your dick, pull my tits out, make you come and kick you out" her words, not mine. Of course in a playful way. She's very relaxed and cool like that. She started the BBBJ, with my dick between her beautiful tits, and that's it. Nothing else. A few minutes in, she started asking why I haven't come yet, and I told her I usually need more time than just a few minutes. I like to sit, or stand and look down at the girl as she goes down, but she wouldn't do that, saying her knees hurt. I played with her tits, and just laid there while she was doing her thing. I finish in her mouth and she swallowed. Funny thing, afterwards she told me next time just to fuck her. She wanted it. She even offered to go again, and to sit on my face. Not my type of girl, so I politely refused. We started talking for a while, and even kind of asked if I do things with Tina. We just chatted while she kept massaging my dick. No other massage of any kind. Time was up a bit early, maybe 45 min and said we were done. Got dressed, kept chatting and finally just walked out. She walked all the way out, maybe waiting for something else? Like keep talking? She does talk a lot during the service, it's nice, but I don't know. She's cool, again. Would be an awesome fuck buddy, but I think I'll stick with Tina for the service. She even told me her pussy is really small, so I'm curious about fucking her, but again, at least for me, I prefer the service Tina offers. Ava is younger, she just turned 40, big, pretty face and cool personality. She's nice, but Tina definitely puts the customer first. My experience. So is doable boys! Fuckjng her is definitely possible, just be nice and not pushy. Be patient. She did ask once how much money I had, but price was never discussed. So tip wisely depending on how your experience went.

RyanLandis
04-29-23, 17:07
I decided to try Ava last week, after seeing Tina for a while now. Even Ava was surprised when I walked in and Tina was busy and I said I had an appointment. She was surprised but seem happy, so to speak. I've actually talked to her Outside, for a few minutes in my past visits, she's cool, perfect English and great sense of humor which is why I decided to go with her at least once. When she got to the room, I was ready and she straight out said, what she was going to do, "I'll suck your dick, pull my tits out, make you come and kick you out" her words, not mine. Of course in a playful way. She's very relaxed and cool like that. She started the BBBJ, with my dick between her beautiful tits, and that's it. Nothing else. A few minutes in, she started asking why I haven't come yet, and I told her I usually need more time than just a few minutes. I like to sit, or stand and look down at the girl as she goes down, but she wouldn't do that, saying her knees hurt. I played with her tits, and just laid there while she was doing her thing. I finish in her mouth and she swallowed. Funny thing, afterwards she told me next time just to fuck her. She wanted it. She even offered to go again, and to sit on my face. Not my type of girl, so I politely refused. We started talking for a while, and even kind of asked if I do things with Tina. We just chatted while she kept massaging my dick. No other massage of any kind. Time was up a bit early, maybe 45 min and said we were done. Got dressed, kept chatting and finally just walked out. She walked all the way out, maybe waiting for something else? Like keep talking? She does talk a lot during the service, it's nice, but I don't know. She's cool, again. Would be an awesome fuck buddy, but I think I'll stick with Tina for the service. She even told me her pussy is really small, so I'm curious about fucking her, but again, at least for me, I prefer the service Tina offers. Ava is younger, she just turned 40, big, pretty face and cool personality. She's nice, but Tina definitely puts the customer first. My experience. So is doable boys! Fuckjng her is definitely possible, just be nice and not pushy. Be patient. She did ask once how much money I had, but price was never discussed. So tip wisely depending on how your experience went.Is Tina BBFS? If so, wonder if Ava would be as well?

PlayerN818
04-30-23, 08:49
. . . She did ask once how much money I had, but price was never discussed. So tip wisely depending on how your experience went.If I may ask- what was the tip?

ShunkLeesh
04-30-23, 11:26
Is Tina BBFS? If so, wonder if Ava would be as well?Would love to fuck that one.

KnotHead61
04-30-23, 23:36
If I may ask- what was the tip?Gave 150 including the door fee. I Always pay at the end, so I'm not sure if that's low or just right. I give Tina more, because she does way more and goes the full hour.

LngTimeMongr
04-30-23, 23:59
I decided to try Ava last week, after seeing Tina for a while now. Even Ava was surprised when I walked in and Tina was busy and I said I had an appointment. She was surprised but seem happy, so to speak. I've actually talked to her Outside, for a few minutes in my past visits, she's cool, perfect English and great sense of humor which is why I decided to go with her at least once. When she got to the room, I was ready and she straight out said, what she was going to do, "I'll suck your dick, pull my tits out, make you come and kick you out" her words, not mine. Of course in a playful way. She's very relaxed and cool like that. She started the BBBJ, with my dick between her beautiful tits, and that's it. Nothing else. A few minutes in, she started asking why I haven't come yet, and I told her I usually need more time than just a few minutes. I like to sit, or stand and look down at the girl as she goes down, but she wouldn't do that, saying her knees hurt. I played with her tits, and just laid there while she was doing her thing. I finish in her mouth and she swallowed. Funny thing, afterwards she told me next time just to fuck her. She wanted it. She even offered to go again, and to sit on my face. Not my type of girl, so I politely refused. We started talking for a while, and even kind of asked if I do things with Tina. We just chatted while she kept massaging my dick. No other massage of any kind. Time was up a bit early, maybe 45 min and said we were done. Got dressed, kept chatting and finally just walked out. She walked all the way out, maybe waiting for something else? Like keep talking? She does talk a lot during the service, it's nice, but I don't know. She's cool, again. Would be an awesome fuck buddy, but I think I'll stick with Tina for the service. She even told me her pussy is really small, so I'm curious about fucking her, but again, at least for me, I prefer the service Tina offers. Ava is younger, she just turned 40, big, pretty face and cool personality. She's nice, but Tina definitely puts the customer first. My experience. So is doable boys! Fuckjng her is definitely possible, just be nice and not pushy. Be patient. She did ask once how much money I had, but price was never discussed. So tip wisely depending on how your experience went.I wonder how AVA feels about tina doing FS. Maybe she doesn't offer it because of tina. Anyone has 411 on why ava doesn't want to FS?

RockNRoll72
05-01-23, 18:37
I wonder how AVA feels about tina doing FS. Maybe she doesn't offer it because of tina. Anyone has 411 on why ava doesn't want to FS?When I did four hand with Tina and Ava, she playfully asked if I wanted her to jump on my member and I said of course but she just laughed and said "we don't do that here". Even though Tina and I have had plenty of good times in the past.

- RnR.

KnotHead61
05-01-23, 19:07
I wonder how AVA feels about tina doing FS. Maybe she doesn't offer it because of tina. Anyone has 411 on why ava doesn't want to FS?Have you you guys actually seen Ava back to back? Maybe more than two times? Anyone? Maybe that's why. Maybe we need to see her a few times? Me personally, I'm one and done with Ava. Nothing against her, is just that Tina is so much better. Miles ahead. Yeah, Tina is old, but she's is game! And she's petite, which is my kind of girl. The smaller the better! Ava is cute, and I was curious, but not my type, specially if we're paying for it. Like I said, she would be a great friend with benefits, or just a good friend.

LngTimeMongr
05-02-23, 16:53
When I did four hand with Tina and Ava, she playfully asked if I wanted her to jump on my member and I said of course but she just laughed and said "we don't do that here". Even though Tina and I have had plenty of good times in the past.

- RnR.Yea that doesn't make sense. I did a four hands with them and ava saw me getting ride on by tina. I came so much they are both like wow. It's pouring out.

But lowkey want to see if ava is ever down to get penetrated. Or maube she got a BF.

Marcath
05-18-23, 09:40
Last week I got the opportunity to visit Tina. Just like every one here reports she was very nice. Her age didn't really bother me but I'm not as young as I used to be either. Blow job and rim and she asked if I wanted to go another round. I said I don't think I can, she felt otherwise. Seems like she takes it as a challenge. She worked with her hands a bit and what do you know she get some life out of it. Back to her mouth till I came again. She washed me up and I dressed and left. I went on a Tuesday and Ava was not working so I could not get the double scheduled. I'll be back for the double though.

ThcMon
05-19-23, 20:18
Scheduled a 4 hand with them a few weekends ago. This was my second 4 hand for Ava had her monthly during the first one. Great massage, Ava focused on upper body and Tina had the lower half. On the flip, I asked if Ava would sit on my face, she said playfully said that would cost 1 k, then took off her pants and let me enjoy the meal while Tina got full nude for her glorious BBBJ, they had a great rhythm going. I managed to last a little longer than I do with Tina alone, after getting Ava off a few times, she finished me with her Russian. Would definitely do again 11/10, my total tip total was $300 total split even to both of them. If Ava does more than that I haven't paid enough to get that opportunity. Happy nutting and weekend.

Thc.

ShunkLeesh
05-20-23, 10:21
Scheduled a 4 hand with them a few weekends ago. This was my second 4 hand for Ava had her monthly during the first one. Great massage, Ava focused on upper body and Tina had the lower half. On the flip, I asked if Ava would sit on my face, she said playfully said that would cost 1 k, then took off her pants and let me enjoy the meal while Tina got full nude for her glorious BBBJ, they had a great rhythm going. I managed to last a little longer than I do with Tina alone, after getting Ava off a few times, she finished me with her Russian. Would definitely do again 11/10, my total tip total was $300 total split even to both of them. If Ava does more than that I haven't paid enough to get that opportunity. Happy nutting and weekend.

Thc.Did you get Ava naked? How did she look? Was she shaved and tasty? I had a two way with them but Ava would only do BJ and would not take off her pants. She does a wicked BJ though.

ThcMon
05-20-23, 13:12
Did you get Ava naked? How did she look? Was she shaved and tasty? I had a two way with them but Ava would only do BJ and would not take off her pants. She does a wicked BJ though.She did not get fully naked, kept her top on but could play with her melons during DATY. She pulled her top down for the Russian. She is completely shaved, very small clit. She tasted good no particular flavor just very wet and tight from my tongue's perspective but if any monger been in there they have managed to keep that to themselves so far. It's the approach she talks a lot so if you can keep up with her conversation and get a good vibe with her I'm sure next time you may get more from her or just tip enough for her not to refuse.

TroyValley
05-21-23, 17:39
I'm interested in seeing Tina and Ava. Anyone able to message me some contact info to meet up with them? I'd be glad to report my experince!

BlankDeposit
05-22-23, 00:06
I'm interested in seeing Tina and Ava. Anyone able to message me some contact info to meet up with them? I'd be glad to report my experince!Listen a little harder before making a call like this. All the info you need is in the previous posts. Do some digging. Then give us an honest report. No harm intended.

Nutzoid
05-23-23, 11:10
I've been seeing Tina for longer than I can remember. Over ten years, at least. From time to time Tina has offered up a new girl. Mostly they were money hunger and a disappointment. Recently I booked a four hand. I found Ava very sweet and I liked her service. She is a big girl so not everyone's fav body profile. She pulled down her top and revealed those huge titties. I sucked and played with them as she massaged my head and face. They were inches from my face so what was I suppose to do, right? Meanwhile Tina was doing her magical thing which she does so well. I ask Ava to ride my face. Without hesitation she pulled off her pants and she carefully climbed onboard and adjusted her position so my tongue and her clit were getting the exact action she wanted. I pushed my fingers back and forth in her pussy and she is very, very tight. She got very wet, and stopped talking 😂 and came twice. She said she wanted to fuck me next time and she would do all the hard work. I still want to continue with another four hand. Which is not as easy to book. But it's good to know there are more options. The lease is up in 2-3 years. Tina might move back to Thailand or they might open in another location, let Ava takeover and then retire. All options are on the table. Sadly Tina's husband took a turn for the worst and passed away not long ago. End of last year I think.

BackdoorMan469
06-17-23, 14:21
She did not get fully naked, kept her top on but could play with her melons during DATY. She pulled her top down for the Russian. She is completely shaved, very small clit. She tasted good no particular flavor just very wet and tight from my tongue's perspective but if any monger been in there they have managed to keep that to themselves so far. It's the approach she talks a lot so if you can keep up with her conversation and get a good vibe with her I'm sure next time you may get more from her or just tip enough for her not to refuse.Ava's menu is pretty expansive. Taking the time to get to know her and generosity are very helpful.

LngTimeMongr
06-26-23, 12:19
I finally fucked AVA nd ut was bomb! Tight. But big girls are not my thing. But man it felt good LOL.

RockNRoll72
06-26-23, 13:02
I finally fucked AVA nd ut was bomb! Tight. But big girls are not my thing. But man it felt good LOL.Wow. How many visits with her did you have to do before it finally happened?

ChrisPoontang
06-26-23, 18:45
I finally fucked AVA nd ut was bomb! Tight. But big girls are not my thing. But man it felt good LOL.I'm sorry to hear that man!!

You have my condolences. Things must be really rough / dry for you.

Things will turn around soon for you.

LngTimeMongr
06-26-23, 19:58
Wow. How many visits with her did you have to do before it finally happened?I always see her when I go. I've done several 4 hands.

It was like paranoid sex but it was good.

RockNRoll72
06-26-23, 23:36
I always see her when I go. I've done several 4 hands.

It was like paranoid sex but it was good.LOL. I've done a few four hands with her & Tina. Never seen her solo. Thanks for the report.

- RnR.

LngTimeMongr
06-27-23, 00:06
LOL. I've done a few four hands with her & Tina. Never seen her solo. Thanks for the report.

- RnR.Trust it was bomb.

RockItAllNite
06-28-23, 11:26
I finally fucked AVA nd ut was bomb! Tight. But big girls are not my thing. But man it felt good LOL.You fucked Ava with a cover or without?

Freeze Frame
07-23-23, 23:32
Hi. I'm visiting LA from KY this weekend. Can someone please private message me the name of the shop and / or the phone number? I'd like to see Tina. Thank you.

LngTimeMongr
07-31-23, 15:26
Anyone got any good stories.

RockItAllNite
08-07-23, 10:58
Anyone got any good stories.Why? You said "big girls are not your thing"? Seems like you are to shilling for Ava and Tina.

PlayerN818
08-08-23, 10:30
Anyone got any good stories.I've got a pretty good one about a cowboy, a rabbi, a business man and an avocado.

LngTimeMongr
08-21-23, 00:41
Why? You said "big girls are not your thing"? Seems like you are to shilling for Ava and Tina.Always wanted to get a head massage while tina was sticking on my other head. Very therapeutic LOL.

RockItAllNite
08-25-23, 08:58
Has anyone see Tina this week? She closed was there a raid?

Inheri 69
08-25-23, 12:21
Has anyone see Tina this week? She closed was there a raid?I drove by last week and it looked closed as well. Not sure what's going on, I hope the two employees are all right.

DerekBrwn
08-25-23, 12:46
Has anyone see Tina this week? She closed was there a raid?She's out for the count for a week recovering from getting her wisdom teeth out. I actually just called in. Wanted to blow my load inside granny's mouth but it is what it is.

PlayerN818
08-26-23, 09:22
She's out for the count for a week recovering from getting her wisdom teeth out.She's accommodating the huge cocks. Very old school of her.

Hk1144
08-30-23, 18:59
Hi there, thanks a ton for such great info in this thread on Tina and Ava. Once she heals up, I'm planning on visiting for the first (of hopefully many) times. I do have a quick question on the facility. Is there a table shower?

BigCountry818
08-30-23, 23:34
Hi there, thanks a ton for such great info in this thread on Tina and Ava. Once she heals up, I'm planning on visiting for the first (of hopefully many) times. I do have a quick question on the facility. Is there a table shower?But a tongue bath is available.

BigCountry818
09-01-23, 20:42
She's out for the count for a week recovering from getting her wisdom teeth out. I actually just called in. Wanted to blow my load inside granny's mouth but it is what it is.Looks like she will be back Sept 5th.

RockItAllNite
09-08-23, 09:16
Looks like she will be back Sept 5th.Still closed? Tina gone?

BigCountry818
09-08-23, 11:41
Still closed? Tina gone?You are going to have to show some patience. She's a treasure. I just spoke to her. Busy busy busy.

ShunkLeesh
09-10-23, 09:03
You are going to have to show some patience. She's a treasure. I just spoke to her. Busy busy busy.Anyone fucking Ava the turtle?

Freeze Frame
09-15-23, 22:09
Nothing really to add that hasn't been said. Good time. Rimming was great. Bbj was pro level. Offered BBFS if that's your thing.

AvaFan77
09-26-23, 14:52
Nothing really to add that hasn't been said. Good time. Rimming was great. Bbj was pro level. Offered BBFS if that's your thing.Safe to say she's back in business then?

AxelBowie2020
09-26-23, 18:48
Safe to say she's back in business then?Could someone send me her info? I would love to see what the hype is about.

PlayerN818
09-27-23, 09:01
Could someone send me her info? I would love to see what the hype is about.Page 5 of this thread.

AvaFan77
10-16-23, 17:29
Ok so I called ahead to book an appointment in the morning, she didn't ask for my name but I made sure to mention it anyways. Any one know how well they keep track of confirming and what not, cause I don't want to drive over there and be rejected at the door cause she's all "booked".

RockNRoll72
10-16-23, 18:59
Ok so I called ahead to book an appointment in the morning, she didn't ask for my name but I made sure to mention it anyways. Any one know how well they keep track of confirming and what not, cause I don't want to drive over there and be rejected at the door cause she's all "booked".Odd. She's always asked for my name and when I show up I usually just mention the time I made an appointment for and that's it. Only once did I show up and someone else was there who had said they were the appointment for the corresponding time. That was back when Tina's husband was present and he ended up kicking the guy out. Super awkward and she was very apologetic but ultimately wasn't a big deal for me.

Hoping that is the case for you as well.

- RnR.

BigCountry818
10-16-23, 19:00
Ok so I called ahead to book an appointment in the morning, she didn't ask for my name but I made sure to mention it anyways. Any one know how well they keep track of confirming and what not, cause I don't want to drive over there and be rejected at the door cause she's all "booked".Well I guess it's a good thing you didn't say what time you booked your appointment for. Someone would have showed up claiming it was their appointment.

It might not be a good system it does work for her.

AvaFan77
10-16-23, 21:48
Odd. She's always asked for my name and when I show up I usually just mention the time I made an appointment for and that's it. Only once did I show up and someone else was there who had said they were the appointment for the corresponding time. That was back when Tina's husband was present and he ended up kicking the guy out. Super awkward and she was very apologetic but ultimately wasn't a big deal for me.

- RnR.Much appreciated fellas. I will hopefully report back soon!

LngTimeMongr
10-17-23, 11:42
Odd. She's always asked for my name and when I show up I usually just mention the time I made an appointment for and that's it. Only once did I show up and someone else was there who had said they were the appointment for the corresponding time. That was back when Tina's husband was present and he ended up kicking the guy out. Super awkward and she was very apologetic but ultimately wasn't a big deal for me.

- RnR.I wonder how her husband feels knowing his wife eats ass and gets fucked whiles hes waiting for her on the couch LOL.

You think he knows? LOL.

I always fuck her hard in the ass LOL.

Nd she always walks a little crooked afterwards LOL.

BigCountry818
10-17-23, 13:39
I wonder how her husband feels knowing his wife eats ass and gets fucked whiles hes waiting for her on the couch LOL.

You think he knows? LOL.

I always fuck her hard in the ass LOL.

Nd she always walks a little crooked afterwards LOL.The old man died a few months ago while banging some hot little number in Thailand.

LngTimeMongr
10-17-23, 17:22
The old man died a few months ago while banging some hot little number in Thailand.Dang. All bad.

Inheri 69
10-18-23, 19:22
Well I guess it's a good thing you didn't say what time you booked your appointment for. Someone would have showed up claiming it was their appointment.

It might not be a good system it does work for her.This reminds me of a failed Tina visit I had a year ago or so. I didn't have an appointment but wanted to test my luck. I showed up around 9 am and knocked on the door. Tina opened and smiled, let me in but didn't really say anything. I though I just got lucky and she was free! About 10 min into the massage Tina gets a phone call from a somewhat angry sounding guy wondering why the door was locked and he wasn't being seen for his 9 am appointment.

Tina looked at me shocked and said "you didn't have an appointment? I got my stuff together and left while the other guy was getting ready in the room over. I think I gave her. 2 or 4 for her troubles. If the monger next door is on here sorry for delaying your Tina visit! I make sure to make appointments for now on, she's booked.

Nutzoid
10-25-23, 09:23
The old man died a few months ago while banging some hot little number in Thailand.Not funny, I believe he had Parkinson's. Cruel way to go.

RockNRoll72
10-26-23, 01:04
Not funny, I believe he had Parkinson's. Cruel way to go.God damn. Terrible way to go. Obviously they're running a business but he was always nice to me, so I made sure to give him a hello and goodbye.

- RnR.

Nutzoid
10-28-23, 11:11
God damn. Terrible way to go. Obviously they're running a business but he was always nice to me, so I made sure to give him a hello and goodbye.

- RnR.Her husband's disease progressed and he deteriorated to the point where Tina could no longer care for him at home. Working 12 hours a day, seven days a week and then up all night caring for him was exhausting. She moved him to Thailand and she spent weeks there visiting friends and family and making sure he would be receiving great medical treatment and 24 hour care. Returning to work, it was about year before he passed. She was sad but very relieved after he passed away. She plans on working another two years. Passing the business over to Ava. She will move back to Thailand. But return for extended stays, check on the business, make guest appearances.

AvaFan77
10-30-23, 17:18
Got in two visits on my trip to the Valley and both times left very satisfied. She really takes the time to please. Had an awesome time and I was personally able to try some bucket list stuff.

Fletch301
10-30-23, 19:14
What's the best way to contact her? I can't find a link. TIA.

Inheri 69
11-29-23, 23:38
Saw Ava recently, first time meeting her. I don't have much to add to what others have said here, but overall a nice lady, big ol' titties. I won't be making an appointment with her over our precious Tina. Are we throwing a pizza party for Tina when she retires??

Marcath
11-30-23, 18:35
Does Ava require an appointment like Tina does.

Don't always know when I can visit until the last minute.

KnotHead61
11-30-23, 19:30
Saw Ava recently, first time meeting her. I don't have much to add to what others have said here, but overall a nice lady, big ol' titties. I won't be making an appointment with her over our precious Tina. Are we throwing a pizza party for Tina when she retires??Absolutely. She's a treasure.

KnotHead61
11-30-23, 19:32
Does Ava require an appointment like Tina does.

Don't always know when I can visit until the last minute.It might be a better idea. When I did make an appointment the first and only time I saw her, she was very surprised. Her schedule it's definitely more flexible and open than Tina, I'm pretty sure she could accommodate you the same day.

BSinTo
12-01-23, 11:46
It might be a better idea. When I did make an appointment the first and only time I saw her, she was very surprised. Her schedule it's definitely more flexible and open than Tina, I'm pretty sure she could accommodate you the same day.You definitely need to call early (before 10) in order to secure a same day appointment with Ava, she's nearly as busy as Tina nowadays.

ThcMon
12-14-23, 02:13
Update on possibility of banging Ava, she's down only when it's a solo session with her. She skips the massage and gets into Russian or DATY, then once you're covered will do doggy, mish or any other position she can do with some dirty talk. You must bring your own bag, she may have one your size but prefers you come with one already, no bag no smash. Once you bust depending on how much time is left she'll do a light massage on whatever is sore. Ava takes the bag, while you are responsible for the wrapper (don't throw it away in their bathroom, maybe flush LOL).

Happy Holidays and nutting Mongers.

To many more years of bustin nuts!

Thc.

LngTimeMongr
12-14-23, 11:06
You definitely need to call early (before 10) in order to secure a same day appointment with Ava, she's nearly as busy as Tina nowadays.Does anyone else get FS from her?

CaliVenture
12-15-23, 03:03
Update on possibility of banging Ava, she's down only when it's a solo session with her. She skips the massage and gets into Russian or DATY, then once you're covered will do doggy, mish or any other position she can do with some dirty talk. You must bring your own bag, she may have one your size but prefers you come with one already, no bag no smash. Once you bust depending on how much time is left she'll do a light massage on whatever is sore. Ava takes the bag, while you are responsible for the wrapper (don't throw it away in their bathroom, maybe flush LOL).

Thc.That might explain all the calls asking for Ava when I saw Tina recently. It's usually the other way around. I tried Ava a few months ago but prefer Tina's service. Might give Ava another shot if she's opened up her menu. Anyone else have luck with Ava?

ShunkLeesh
12-15-23, 17:10

Thc.Is she a good fuck? BBBJ is really good but I've never fucked her. Does she at least get off with some DATY?

ThcMon
12-16-23, 17:10
Is she a good fuck? BBBJ is really good but I've never fucked her. Does she at least get off with some DATY?Yes, she is tight since she doesn't get fucked often, very submissive and gets off easily. She claims she can squirt but wants to avoid wetting to many sheets. She may tap out early and want to finish you off with her Russian if she pops off too many times. And she does get off with DATY she tastes great. But Tina is one of a kind so besides DATY, Tina is up for everything.

BigCountry818
12-16-23, 22:50
Yes, she is tight since she doesn't get fucked often, very submissive and gets off easily. She claims she can squirt but wants to avoid wetting to many sheets. She may tap out early and want to finish you off with her Russian if she pops off too many times. And she does get off with DATY she tastes great. But Tina is one of a kind so besides DATY, Tina is up for everything.I confirmed with Tina last week that Ava now offers the boom boom. Like my fellow monger said before, only solo sessions though. Sweet T is still the best though.

Watnow78
12-18-23, 12:28
Will 1.2 to 1.4 be fair enough? For either Tina or ava? Also can somebody provide the size and weight of Tina? I'm really not into big women but everybody has mentioned how fun she is, maybe I can look past a plus size therapist.

RockNRoll72
12-18-23, 19:40
Will 1.2 to 1.4 be fair enough? For either Tina or ava? Also can somebody provide the size and weight of Tina? I'm really not into big women but everybody has mentioned how fun she is, maybe I can look past a plus size therapist.Tina isn't big but Ava is definitely a BBW.

- RnR.

Mondo72
12-19-23, 02:16
Will 1.2 to 1.4 be fair enough? For either Tina or ava? Also can somebody provide the size and weight of Tina? I'm really not into big women but everybody has mentioned how fun she is, maybe I can look past a plus size therapist.Agree with the poster below about Tina, maybe 110 pounds. I've seen Ava but never partaken. For sure last time I saw her, she's BBW, maybe small one.

Tina tip is one Benji plus the door fee. This is for massage and BBBJ with rimming.

Mondo.

RockItAllNite
12-26-23, 10:07
I confirmed with Tina last week that Ava now offers the boom boom. Like my fellow monger said before, only solo sessions though. Sweet T is still the best though.What rate?

LngTimeMongr
01-08-24, 15:36
What rate?It varies. Be kind to her. Give her 259 and I guaranteed she will be content.

LngTimeMongr
01-08-24, 15:37
Do yall think Tina has ever been dp'd?

Like lowkey I wonder how she looked in her younger days? Do yall think she even enjoys sex anymore LOL.

KnotHead61
01-08-24, 19:24

Like lowkey I wonder how she looked in her younger days? Do yall think she even enjoys sex anymore LOL.We should run a train on her.

ShunkLeesh
01-09-24, 10:37

Like lowkey I wonder how she looked in her younger days? Do yall think she even enjoys sex anymore LOL.She enjoys sex and I bet she would love being dp'd. Let's ask her.

PlayerN818
01-10-24, 10:06
She enjoys sex and I bet she would love being dp'd. Let's ask her.Twice the money for her time, why not?

ShunkLeesh
01-10-24, 16:04
Twice the money for her time, why not?I will volunteer to aks her if she'd like to dp. She does doubles with Ava, so why not? All she can do is get mad at me, say no, and ban me.

KnotHead61
01-10-24, 19:20
Twice the money for her time, why not?I say we should.

LngTimeMongr
01-11-24, 13:19
She even gave me a story she use to eat out a girl once a week LOL.

BackdoorMan469
01-11-24, 14:10
She even gave me a story she use to eat out a girl once a week LOL.I have also heard that, directly from someone who such received services. Once I asked Tina if I brought a girl with me to the session, would she be open to providing similar to what I get (full menu) and she yes, absolutely. We even discussed some detailed scenarios and she responded enthusiastically (as did I). Was fun even thinking and talking about it.

I also am pretty sure she would be down for a two (trusted) monger session and whatever that would enTAIL (pun intended, LOL). I would be very surprised if DP wasn't on the menu. She is very open and does enjoy sex. She is a rare treasure and as sweet a person as walks on this planet.

She does quite a few 4 hands with Ava. Tina is game for whatever comes up. Ava is a little more conservative but can open up over time if she gets to really know you.

Papa034
01-11-24, 15:39
She even gave me a story she use to eat out a girl once a week LOL.Let's just say that mouth has been in a lot of places over the years!

Emmjay22
01-11-24, 16:00
She even gave me a story she use to eat out a girl once a week LOL.This all makes sense now!! Lmao!! One time I was visiting and I saw a lady confirming her appointment with her!! I was like kinda weird this is mainly a men's spot for a reason. Didn't know tina rolled both ways!

LngTimeMongr
01-11-24, 18:22
This all makes sense now!! Lmao!! One time I was visiting and I saw a lady confirming her appointment with her!! I was like kinda weird this is mainly a men's spot for a reason. Didn't know tina rolled both ways!Yea imagine she going to be ass nd twat eating lmao.

ShunkLeesh
01-12-24, 11:15
Yea imagine she going to be ass nd twat eating lmao.I've also noticed she has appointments from women but never imagined they were they were there for munch time. Makes sense tho.

HobbyVeteran
01-22-24, 18:13
After some consideration I decided to give this place a shot. I requested Ava and was able to see her the same day (by appointment). Some call Ava BBW or turtle or whatever. Is she short and stalky? She is but she has an incredible personality and I enjoyed my 10-15 minute chat I had with her prior to the start of the session. I requested 30 minutes and away we went. Her massage is a bit intense for me but overall I liked it. When the time came she was quick to pull her shirt and bra off and reveal some rather nice boobs. For the next 15 minutes or so we had some back and forth foreplay and a very decent HE.

Overall I enjoyed her company and the price was right. Please be kind and respectful and as usual YMMV.

RockNRoll72
01-22-24, 23:24
After some consideration I decided to give this place a shot. I requested Ava and was able to see her the same day (by appointment). Some call Ava BBW or turtle or whatever. Is she short and stalky? She is but she has an incredible personality and I enjoyed my 10-15 minute chat I had with her prior to the start of the session. I requested 30 minutes and away we went. Her massage is a bit intense for me but overall I liked it. When the time came she was quick to pull her shirt and bra off and reveal some rather nice boobs. For the next 15 minutes or so we had some back and forth foreplay and a very decent HE.

Overall I enjoyed her company and the price was right. Please be kind and respectful and as usual YMMV.I've only ever done a 4 hand with her and Tina and I can absolutely see why all who had a session with Ava say she's great. Really charming and fun to those who'll give her a shot.

- RnR.

LngTimeMongr
01-23-24, 16:05

Overall I enjoyed her company and the price was right. Please be kind and respectful and as usual YMMV.She didn't give you a good BBBJ?

Surf5637
01-24-24, 09:18
Gentlemen, I will be in Encino today. I am blown out of my mind on this thread for the appreciation for Tina. I am excited to take the plunge. For my life, I cannot confirm each of theirs stats.

Can you please post and DM with age, and looks of both. Who gives a better experience?

Let's go!

PlayerN818
01-24-24, 11:35
Gentlemen, I will be in Encino today. I am blown out of my mind on this thread for the appreciation for Tina. I am excited to take the plunge. For my life, I cannot confirm each of theirs stats.

Can you please post and DM with age, and looks of both. Who gives a better experience?

Let's go!Two things: 1) RTFM 2) Do a question mark count on your posts.

Surf5637
01-24-24, 13:32
Thank you so much!

Two things: 1) RTFM 2) Do a question mark count on your posts..

HobbyVeteran
01-24-24, 14:46
She didn't give you a good BBBJ?Sorry. Yes she did. But time was limited. Next time ill do an hour and not be so rushed. What is the going rate for full service? Feel free to DM if you prefer.

ShunkLeesh
02-07-24, 10:41
Strange session with Tina. Usually I just let her do her thing and go with the flow. It's always a bit of everything from FS, greek, cim, all sorts of fun stuff. This time she didn't even take off her clothes. She stuck her finger up my ass and sucked me till I came in her mouth.

BigCountry818
02-07-24, 14:44
Strange session with Tina. Usually I just let her do her thing and go with the flow. It's always a bit of everything from FS, greek, cim, all sorts of fun stuff. This time she didn't even take off her clothes. She stuck her finger up my ass and sucked me till I came in her mouth.Probably caught her on a bad day. Or she remembered the tip you gave after your last appointment (LOL). She gives the best BJ in the Valley so disappointment is not something you should be feeling. She is a treasure.

SoXal
02-22-24, 01:37
Is it still the 8343 number? I've tried calling multiple times over the past couple weeks and it just rings and rings. I've had a couple good sessions with Ava but I wanted to pay Tina a visit before she hangs up the gloves.

BackdoorMan469
02-22-24, 22:28
Is it still the 8343 number? I've tried calling multiple times over the past couple weeks and it just rings and rings. I've had a couple good sessions with Ava but I wanted to pay Tina a visit before she hangs up the gloves.Not sure where you got that number. Last 4 digits are 4363. Best time to call is the top of the hour when transitions occur. Tina answers mid-session sometimes. We don't skip a beat, LOL.

SoXal
03-01-24, 22:05
Not sure where you got that number. Last 4 digits are 4363. Best time to call is the top of the hour when transitions occur. Tina answers mid-session sometimes. We don't skip a beat, LOL.Had a case of numberitis, I had the right number in my contacts but typed it wrong here. Thanks for confirming though.

RockNRoll72
03-02-24, 16:36
Not sure where you got that number. Last 4 digits are 4363. Best time to call is the top of the hour when transitions occur. Tina answers mid-session sometimes. We don't skip a beat, LOL.LOL! Last time I was there, she was on the phone with another monger while I pulled out and shot some ropes all the way up to her neck.

- RnR.

BackdoorMan469
03-02-24, 23:22
LOL! Last time I was there, she was on the phone with another monger while I pulled out and shot some ropes all the way up to her neck.

- RnR.She always takes the call while with me if we haven't started the full activities, she knows I don't mind. She turns around and leans over to get the phone with her ass sticking at me. I take advantage and assume the position and she doesn't miss a beat, LOL.

CaliVenture
03-03-24, 22:23
Not sure where you got that number. Last 4 digits are 4363. Best time to call is the top of the hour when transitions occur. Tina answers mid-session sometimes. We don't skip a beat, LOL.LOL in my experience, if she's not talking, her mouth is working.

ShunkLeesh
03-08-24, 16:56
Ya think she's reading these reports about her? Damn she's the best.

RockNRoll72
03-08-24, 18:11
Usually, I will go see Tina as early as I can in the day. 2 pm is usually my cut off. I called about a month ago to ask what days Ava worked and while on the call she told me she had a spot open up within the hour. I decided to take it, must have been about 6 pm.

Normally I'm thrilled at the quality of massage in addition to all the extras but I found her massage that night to be a little lackluster. But still, we're talking about an 8 out of 10 experience versus the usual top tier.

Curious to know some of your experiences about the time of day you visit?

- RnR.

Willie23
03-09-24, 12:39
Long time Tina customer, but she keeps pushing Ava. Thinking about a 4-hand Tina / Ava combo. Anyone done that? Tina says Ava is a DATY enthusiast and might be fun do do that while Tina works the goods from behind.

RockNRoll72
03-09-24, 15:06
Long time Tina customer, but she keeps pushing Ava. Thinking about a 4-hand Tina / Ava combo. Anyone done that? Tina says Ava is a DATY enthusiast and might be fun do do that while Tina works the goods from behind.I did a four hand with the two of them about a year ago. I've never done a four hand anywhere else so I don't have much to compare it too but it was pretty great. Massage portion was top notch as usual, while one worked on the upper or lower half of my body the other did the opposite side.

When the fun started, Tina was tossing my salad while Ava was running her tits up and down my back, then on to my face on the flip while Tina worked her oral magic. When they traded places, Ava was doing Russian and BBBJ while T massaged my chest and played with my nipples.

Really great experience overall. Super playful with Ava - 2. 00 total.

- RnR.

AndrewF1718
03-11-24, 18:11
When the fun started, Tina was tossing my salad while Ava was running her tits up and down my back, then on to my face on the flip while Tina worked her oral magic. When they traded places, Ava was doing Russian and BBBJ while T massaged my chest and played with my nipples.

Really great experience overall. Super playful with Ava - 2. 00 total.

- RnR.Pretty much had a copy paste experience. Tina couldn't make me finish with the salad toss / BBBJ so Ava stepped in and finished me with Russian. After had a killer massage rest of the time. Probably wouldn't repeat unless it was FS with both of them but eh for 2. 00 total can't really beat it.

HiKeke
03-18-24, 16:24
Pretty much had a copy paste experience. Tina couldn't make me finish with the salad toss / BBBJ so Ava stepped in and finished me with Russian. After had a killer massage rest of the time. Probably wouldn't repeat unless it was FS with both of them but eh for 2. 00 total can't really beat it.So $$ doesn't include FS at all? How much fo you normally pay Tina and Ava for FS when you see them solo? I would only be interested in 4-hands if it included FS from both. Hm.

RockNRoll72
03-20-24, 01:29
So $$ doesn't include FS at all? How much fo you normally pay Tina and Ava for FS when you see them solo? I would only be interested in 4-hands if it included FS from both. Hm.At the time, I wasn't interested in FS from either of them but I'm sure that if you asked Tina for it, she'd do it. I've never had a problem with that in my solo sessions with her.

- RnR.

ShunkLeesh
04-27-24, 09:52
This all makes sense now!! Lmao!! One time I was visiting and I saw a lady confirming her appointment with her!! I was like kinda weird this is mainly a men's spot for a reason. Didn't know tina rolled both ways!I asked Tina if I could bring my girlfriend for a massage. I though she might bring up how she eats pussy but she didn't mention it. I told her that my girfriend likes her pussy eaten and she just said 'Yes alot of girls like that. " Would love to watch her go down on Ava and the fuck both of them.

Willie23
04-27-24, 10:11
I asked Tina if I could bring my girlfriend for a massage. I though she might bring up how she eats pussy but she didn't mention it. I told her that my girfriend likes her pussy eaten and she just said 'Yes alot of girls like that. " Would love to watch her go down on Ava and the fuck both of them.Tina is definitely open to having female clients, but I don't know the details of her service. May be the same as for men. She says Ava likes DATY more than she does, but she comes very easily when being licked. I have not had a session with Ava, but thinking a 4-hand could be interesting with the right division of tasks.

Communication is not always easy. One time I was complementing Tina's BBBJ, and said it felt like a pussy, and before I could say anything more, she slid bare cowgirl on me, apparently thinking I was asking for pussy. When Tina retires, there won't be anyone to replace her.